时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Here we are in front of the Arc de Triomphe. | 这是我们在凯旋门前的照片 |
[00:45] | And here we are in front of the Sacre-Coeur. | 这是在圣心堂前 |
[00:51] | And here we are in front of Napoleon’s tomb. | 这是在拿破仑公墓前 |
[00:54] | Lucky him. He’s dead. | 真幸运 死人不用忍受这煎熬 |
[00:57] | Here I am playing a…loaf of french bread, | 这是我正在把玩 一根法式面包条 |
[00:59] | like I’m Stevie Ray Vaughan. | 就像我是吉他手史蒂维·雷·沃恩一样 |
[01:00] | Would you two cut it out? | 你们能不能收敛点 |
[01:01] | Ma, you’re interrupting. | 妈 你打断我了 |
[01:02] | Well, I hate it when couples make out in front of you. | 我不喜欢情侣们在别人面前亲热 |
[01:05] | It’s French. We’re Frenching. | 他在介绍法国呢 我们在享受法式热吻 |
[01:08] | And with that, | 拍完这张照片 |
[01:09] | David and Michael bid adieu to paris. | 大卫和迈克就告别了巴黎 |
[01:14] | Fin. That means the end. | “完” 就是”结束”的意思 |
[01:16] | Bon. That means good. | “棒” 是”很好”的意思 |
[01:19] | Well, I hope everyone wasn’t too bored. | 我希望大家没觉得太无聊 |
[01:21] | – No. – What, are you kidding? | -没有 -你没开玩笑吧 |
[01:23] | I haven’t been that entertained since “Gandhi”. | 我上次这么”享受” 还是看《甘地传》的时候 |
[01:25] | Oh, it just looked like the trip of a lifetime. | 真是一生难忘的美妙旅行 |
[01:28] | It sure felt that long. | 的确像是一生那么漫长 |
[01:30] | The thing you have to remember about Paris | 巴黎最让人难忘的 |
[01:32] | is not dining at Lucas-Carton, | 不是在卢卡斯卡尔通餐厅用餐 |
[01:34] | or shopping on the Rue de St-sulpice. | 也不是在圣苏尔比斯购物 |
[01:38] | It’s the little things. | 而是一些小事 |
[01:39] | You know, sharing a baguette | 比如 分享一根法式长棍面包 |
[01:42] | while strolling Sur La Seine… | 漫步在塞纳河边 |
[01:44] | The sur le what, honey? | 塞什么 亲爱的 |
[01:45] | – The Seine, mother. – It’s a river. | -塞纳 妈妈 -那是条河 |
[01:47] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[01:49] | Would anyone like some, uh, vin rouge? | 谁想来点红酒 |
[01:51] | Lucy, you wouldn’t know the difference | 露西 你都分辨不出 |
[01:53] | between vin rouge and Listerine. | 红酒和漱口水的区别 |
[01:56] | Okay, all I want to know is, | 好了 我只想知道 |
[01:57] | did you meet Catherine Deneuve? | 你们见到凯瑟琳·德纳芙了吗 |
[01:59] | Oh, god, I love her. | 天啊 我爱死她了 |
[02:01] | No, but we did meet this wonderful couple in Versailles. | 没有 但我们在凡尔赛见到了一对超棒的夫妇 |
[02:05] | Oh, let me guess, Louis and Marie? | 我猜猜 是路易和玛丽 |
[02:07] | No, Jean-Pierre and Yvette. | 不 是让·皮埃尔和伊维特 |
[02:09] | They have the most fabulous maison in the 16th. | 他们在十六大道有座豪宅 |
[02:12] | Oh, try the brie. | 尝尝这种白乳酪 |
[02:15] | – Tastes like cum. – Oh, jeez!… | -味道像精液 -天啊 |
[02:17] | Where’s the cheddar? | 干酪在哪里 |
[02:19] | – Hey, mind if I join you? – No. | -嗨 介意一起吗 -不介意 |
[02:22] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[02:23] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[02:26] | God, he gets bigger every time I see him. | 天呐 每次见到他 都觉得他又长大了一些 |
[02:29] | It’s all that delicious french baby food Guillaume makes him. | 都归功于吉尤姆给他做的那些美味法国食物 |
[02:35] | So this, uh, arrangement’s working out for you? | 话说 这种安排对你可行吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah, a lot better than I thought. | 是啊 比我以为的要好很多 |
[02:45] | Honey, even if you don’t want to listen to me as… | 亲爱的 即使你不想听我… |
[02:49] | someone who cares about you, | 作为一个关心你的人的意见 |
[02:50] | I wish you’d at least take my legal advice. | 我希望你至少听听我的专业法律意见 |
[02:53] | Actually… we’re getting married a week from today. | 事实上 我们一周后就要结婚了 |
[02:58] | What’d he do? Knock you up? | 他做了什么 把你肚子搞大了吗 |
[03:00] | No, his deportation letter came yesterday. | 没有 他昨天收到了驱逐令 |
[03:03] | So we have to do it now. | 所以我们必须马上结婚 |
[03:05] | Maybe Michael can film the ceremony. | 也许迈克能在婚礼上帮我们录像 |
[03:11] | It’s got to look real, | 必须看着像是真的 |
[03:13] | in case there’s an evidentiary hearing. | 以防到时候听证会要调查 |
[03:22] | I am freaking out. | 我快要崩溃了 |
[03:23] | Why? Because she didn’t ask you to be maid of honour? | 为什么 因为她没请你当伴娘吗 |
[03:26] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很搞笑吗 |
[03:27] | They’re going through with it…next week! | 他们就要结婚了 就下周 |
[03:29] | It’s not like they’re really getting married. | 他们又不是真的结婚 |
[03:31] | It’s just so he can stay in the country. | 只是为了让他能留在这个国家 |
[03:33] | Now, what if he never leaves? | 那么 要是他不走了怎么办 |
[03:35] | What if he becomes a permanent fixture? | 要是他就这么一直留在这里怎么办 |
[03:37] | What if my aunt had balls? | 要是我的姨妈有蛋蛋怎么办 |
[03:39] | She’d be my uncle. | 那他就是我舅舅了 |
[03:40] | Now it’s too late. It’s all my fault. | 现在都太迟了 都是我的错 |
[03:42] | And there’s not a goddamn thing we can do about it. | 我们什么都改变不了了 |
[03:44] | Shotgun. | 坐副驾 |
[03:49] | Can’t we leave that for Magdelena? | 就不能让玛德莲娜收拾这些吗 |
[03:50] | That is why we pay her. | 我们可是付给她工钱了的 |
[03:52] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[03:52] | I can’t sleep until everything’s put away. | 东西没有收拾好我就睡不着 |
[03:54] | You’re so anal. | 你真是个大屁眼子 |
[03:56] | Lucky for you. | 那你真”性运” |
[04:03] | Careful, careful, careful! | 小心点 小心点 |
[04:05] | Geez, what was that for? | 天啊 你这是干嘛 |
[04:06] | Well, I don’t believe I thanked you properly | 你陪我度过了我一生中最美好的时光 |
[04:09] | for showing me the best time of my life. | 我还没好好谢谢你呢 |
[04:11] | Well, I don’t believe I thanked you either… | 那我也没有好好谢过你 |
[04:12] | for letting me show you. | 给我这个机会带你去观光 |
[04:15] | Could you believe Ted snoring? | 你敢相信泰德竟然睡到打鼾了吗 |
[04:16] | I thought he was building a log cabin. | 鼾声如雷 我还以为他在盖房子呢 |
[04:19] | Those guys have no idea | 那些家伙完全不知道 |
[04:20] | that there is a world outside of Liberty Avenue. | 自由大道之外 还有一个更精彩的世界 |
[04:22] | Well, you didn’t either until last week. | 你也是直到上周才知道啊 |
[04:24] | This cab is great. | 这赤霞珠红酒太棒了 |
[04:26] | I’m going to order a case of this | 我要再订购一箱 |
[04:27] | and serve it for senator Baxter. | 招待巴克斯特议员 |
[04:28] | Do you think I should’ve invited them? | 我觉得我刚刚是不是该邀请他们的 |
[04:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:31] | My mom and Uncle Vic, and the guys. | 我妈 维克舅舅 还有大伙儿 |
[04:33] | I thought you didn’t want to. | 我以为你不想邀请他们 |
[04:34] | I thought you didn’t want me to. | 我以为你不想让我邀请他们 |
[04:35] | I said it’d be fine, as long as Brian behaves himself. | 我说的是 只要布莱恩规规矩矩的就没问题 |
[04:38] | Oh, you know, political fund-raisers, | 政治性的筹款宴会 |
[04:40] | I just don’t think it’s their thing. | 我觉得他们也没什么兴趣 |
[04:43] | Senator Baxter’s very supportive of gay issues. | 巴克斯特参议员很支持同性恋 |
[04:45] | I would think that’s everybody’s thing. | 我觉得大家对这个都很感兴趣 |
[04:47] | Yeah, but I don’t… I just didn’t know | 好吧 但我不…我只是不知道 |
[04:48] | if they’d be comfortable | 他们会不会觉得不自在 |
[04:49] | around our other friends, and a, a state senator. | 毕竟在场的还有我们其他朋友和一个州议员 |
[04:53] | Then you made the right decision. | 那么你刚刚做出了正确的决定 |
[05:00] | Every club is allowed to meet, except ours. | 所有社团都可以集会 只有我们的不行 |
[05:03] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:05] | Welcome to the real world, Daph. | 这就是现实 达芙 |
[05:06] | Nobody gives a shit about a gay-straight alliance. | 没人会在乎一个跨性取向联盟 |
[05:08] | That’s not true. Look how many people came. | 才不是这样 看看上次有多少人来了 |
[05:10] | What, eight? | 八个吗 |
[05:12] | And two left. I counted. | 然后还走了两个 我数了 |
[05:13] | Besides, they only came ’cause we handed out condoms. | 再说了 他们只是为了免费安全套才来的 |
[05:21] | Stupid faggot! | 傻逼基佬 |
[05:26] | You like that, fag? | 喜欢吗 基佬 |
[05:28] | Stick that in your ass, fag. | 把那个插进你屁眼去吧 基佬 |
[05:32] | Fucker. | 傻逼 |
[05:33] | Serves you right, homo. | 活该 死同性恋 |
[05:39] | Burn, fag. | 去死吧 死基佬 |
[05:40] | Can you believe how he was carrying on? | 你敢相信他现在整天炫耀的傻样吗 |
[05:43] | “Sur la seine.” | “塞纳河” |
[05:44] | I nearly choked on my pate. | 我差点噎死 |
[05:47] | He’s just dazzled. | 他只是被迷晕了眼 |
[05:49] | Give him a couple of days back at le grand Q Mart, | 让他回大同超市上几天班 |
[05:53] | he’ll come down to earth. | 他就会变成接地气的人了 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:56] | Ever since he’s been with David, | 自从他和大卫在一起 |
[05:57] | it’s like he’s got this whole new life. | 他就像是过上了全新的生活 |
[05:59] | Please, he was like, my roommate for two years. | 拜托 我们一起住了两年 |
[06:02] | Now I never even see him. | 现在我根本就见不到他 |
[06:04] | We have to beg him to come out to the bars. | 我们现在得求着他去酒吧玩 |
[06:07] | He won’t fucking return my calls. | 他都不回我电话了 |
[06:08] | Oh, my god! Would you look at that? | 天啊 看看这个 |
[06:13] | Who would drive a gold Miata? | 是谁会开一辆金色的米亚达 |
[06:16] | – With the top down? – In winter? | -敞着顶篷 -在大冬天 |
[06:20] | How do you like it? | 你们喜欢这车吗 |
[06:22] | Oh, this is yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[06:24] | David got it for me. | 大卫送给我的 |
[06:26] | He-he bought you a fucking car? | 他 他给你买了一辆车 |
[06:27] | Check out the plates. | 看看车牌 |
[06:34] | Captain Astro. | 阿斯特罗队长 |
[06:36] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[06:38] | What do you think of the colour? | 你们觉得颜色怎么样 |
[06:39] | I was worried that the gold might be a tad showy. | 我有点担心金色会太华丽炫耀了 |
[06:41] | Oh, you wouldn’t want that. | 你不会想要那样的 |
[06:45] | You know, I called you this morning. | 我今早给你打电话了 |
[06:47] | But, uh, you didn’t call me back. | 但你没有回我电话 |
[06:50] | Well, I’ve been really busy… | 我一直很忙 |
[06:53] | Wanna go to the gym with us? | 想和我们一起去健身房吗 |
[06:54] | I can’t, I’m meeting David at our sports club. | 不行 我得去运动俱乐部找大卫 |
[06:58] | Well, what are you doing tonight? | 好吧 你今晚有安排吗 |
[07:00] | How about coming out to Woody’s with us? | 跟我们一起去伍迪酒吧玩怎么样 |
[07:01] | Sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 去不了 |
[07:03] | We have reservations at Pappagano | 我们在帕帕加诺餐厅预定了席位 |
[07:05] | with Bobo and Melisande. | 和波波还有梅丽桑黛一起 |
[07:08] | Bobo and Melisande? | 波波和梅丽桑黛 |
[07:10] | Sounds like a couple of drag queens. | 听起来像是两个变装皇后 |
[07:12] | Bobo is a broker. We have our investments with him. | 波波是个股票经纪人 我们和他一起投资 |
[07:17] | “Our”. | “我们” |
[07:21] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | – It’s… – David. David. | -是… -大卫 大卫 |
[07:26] | Yeah, don’t worry. I-I just picked them up. | 是啊 不用担心 我已经拿到了 |
[07:28] | And I already spoke to the caterer. | 而且我已经和宴会承办人谈过了 |
[07:30] | – Having a party? – Bye. | -要办派对吗 -再见 |
[07:32] | It’s just… It’s just a couple of David’s friends, for dinner. | 不过是 几个大卫的朋友 吃个晚饭 |
[07:42] | Well, um, I… I better get going. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[07:47] | See you! | 回头见 |
[07:49] | – Ta-ta. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[07:51] | Ciao! | 再见 |
[08:01] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:05] | It’s like a movie. | 像电影一般 |
[08:07] | A horror movie. | 恐怖电影 |
[08:09] | Guillaume still has to fit it for me. | 吉尤姆还得把尺寸改改 |
[08:10] | He’s great with a needle and thread. | 他很擅长针线活 |
[08:12] | Is there anything he can’t do? | 他有什么不擅长的吗 |
[08:13] | Charm my friends. | 赢得我朋友的喜爱 |
[08:15] | You know, I-I didn’t know he was trying. | 我完全没觉得他有在这方面努力啊 |
[08:19] | Oh, well if it isn’t Coco Chanel. | 这不是可可·香奈尔吗 |
[08:21] | Company. Aren’t we lucky? | 有客人啊 我们太幸运了 |
[08:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:28] | It’s going to take a lot of work, but… | 我还得再做很多修改 不过… |
[08:32] | you will be a vision by the time I’m through. | 做完之后 你就会美若天仙的 |
[08:34] | Thanks, Gui. | 谢谢你 小吉 |
[08:35] | – I’ll get him. – There’s Gus. | -我去抱他 -是盖斯 |
[08:36] | Oh, it’s all right. He’s used to me. | 没关系 我去吧 他习惯我了 |
[08:45] | So what is the groom going to be wearing? | 那新郎要穿什么呢 |
[08:47] | A very conservative, very traditional black tux. | 一套很传统很保守的黑礼服 |
[08:50] | We can’t take any chances, it has to look real. | 我们不能掉以轻心 婚礼必须像是真的 |
[08:53] | This is a fucking farce. | 这简直是场闹剧 |
[08:54] | Hey, you don’t have to lose your temper. | 你用不着发脾气吧 |
[08:56] | Why not? You’ve lost your mind. | 为什么不行 你可都发神经了 |
[08:58] | Well, I never thought I’d see myself in one of these. | 我从没想过我会穿上婚纱 |
[09:02] | Although now and then, I must admit | 虽然我必须承认 偶尔 |
[09:03] | I often dreamed of being a bride. | 我的确会梦到成为新娘 |
[09:06] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[09:08] | I suppose even dykes can’t escape that fantasy. | 就连拉拉也会有这样的幻想 |
[09:13] | Only you’re marrying the wrong person. | 只是你嫁错人了 |
[09:18] | You never asked me. | 你从来没有向我求过婚 |
[09:19] | I mean Melanie. | 我是指茉蕾妮 |
[09:21] | Yeah, last time I checked, we lived in Pittsburgh | 我没搞错的话 我们是住匹兹堡 |
[09:23] | and not Vermont. | 而不是佛蒙特州 |
[09:26] | And anyway, it’s too late. | 不管怎么样 现在已经太迟了 |
[09:29] | Mel and I are finished. | 茉儿和我已经完了 |
[09:31] | She doesn’t think so. | 她可不这么认为 |
[09:32] | In fact, all she thinks about is you. | 事实上 你是她全部的牵挂 |
[09:36] | She blames herself, for everything. | 她把一切的过错都归咎于自己 |
[09:38] | Well, she’s wrong. | 那么 她错了 |
[09:42] | Because it’s me. | 因为都是我的错 |
[09:43] | ’cause I pushed her away. | 是我把她从我身边赶走的 |
[09:45] | Why would you push away someone you love? | 如果我还爱她 又怎会赶她走呢 |
[09:51] | Sorry for taking so long. | 不好意思去了这么久 |
[09:55] | He was being… very fussy. | 他闹脾气了 很难哄开心 |
[10:00] | Alors, shall we start on the gown? | 那么 我们是不是该看看礼服了 |
[10:02] | Pardon. | 不好意思 |
[10:06] | Okay, I just want to pin… here. | 好了 我要把这里用别针别起来 |
[10:12] | Everything was destroyed. My drawings, my books. | 一切都被毁了 我的画 我的书 |
[10:15] | You know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[10:16] | I can guess. Chris Hobbs. | 我猜得到 克里斯·霍布斯 |
[10:18] | I say we go and beat the shit out of him. | 我建议我们去揍得他满地找牙 |
[10:20] | Hey, we’re trying to be constructive here. | 嘿 我们应该提出些建设性的意见 |
[10:22] | I thought I was. | 我提的就是啊 |
[10:23] | Did you tell the principal? | 你告诉校长了吗 |
[10:25] | He doesn’t care. | 他才不会管呢 |
[10:27] | It’s all because of this group. | 都是因为我们组织的那个社团 |
[10:28] | What group? | 什么小团体 |
[10:29] | Justin and Daphne started the gay-straight student alliance. | 贾斯汀和达芙妮建立了一个”同直学生联盟” |
[10:33] | But they shut us down. | 但被他们叫停了 |
[10:34] | Said we didn’t go through the proper channels. | 理由是我们不是通过正当渠道组建的 |
[10:36] | Even if you had, it probably wouldn’t have made any difference. | 就算你按照规定来 结果也还是一样的 |
[10:38] | Do you have to piss on the kid’s idealism? | 你非得向这孩子的理想泼冷水吗 |
[10:41] | He might as well know the truth. | 他还是认清社会现实比较好 |
[10:43] | We just wanted a place to talk. | 我们只是希望有一个交流的地方 |
[10:45] | We couldn’t even have that. | 可是连那也是一种奢望 |
[10:47] | Well, considering what’s happened, | 鉴于发生的这些事情 |
[10:48] | maybe it’s best that you don’t… | 或许你最好还是别… |
[10:51] | draw attention to yourself. | 把自己弄得那么高调 |
[10:53] | You want me to hide? | 你想让我躲躲藏藏的吗 |
[10:54] | I want you to be safe. | 我只是希望你能够安全 |
[10:55] | So I should just give in. | 那我就该直接屈服是吗 |
[10:57] | Let them intimidate me my entire life. | 一辈子都受他们的恐吓 |
[10:59] | You stick up for yourself, sunshine. | 你要勇敢站出来维护自己 小阳光 |
[11:01] | And you stand beside him. | 而你 要坚定地站在他身边 |
[11:04] | Debbie, would you please stay out of this? | 黛比 你能不能不要管这事 |
[11:07] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[11:07] | He just eats, sleeps and jerks off here. | 他只是在我这吃饭 睡觉 打飞机而已 |
[11:10] | I’ll keep my big mouth shut. | 我还是管住我的大嘴巴好了 |
[11:14] | Mom, this isn’t about me, | 妈 这不仅仅是为了我 |
[11:18] | or even what happened at school. | 也不仅是因为学校里发生的那些事 |
[11:21] | This is about speaking out. | 这是为了发声 |
[11:23] | Demanding to be heard, whether people want to hear you or not. | 要求人们听到我们的心声 不管他们愿不愿意听 |
[11:27] | Where’d you learn all that? | 你这些话是从哪儿学来的 |
[11:29] | It’s what you and dad taught me. | 你和爸爸就是这么教我的 |
[11:31] | We did? | 是吗 |
[11:33] | Well, he sure as hell didn’t learn it at the St. James academy. | 反正圣詹姆斯学校是不可能教他这些的 |
[11:50] | So, how was dinner with, uh… | 那么 你们晚餐吃的怎么样 跟… |
[11:52] | – Bobo and… Melisand? – Melisande. | -波波 还有 梅丽桑德 -是梅丽桑黛 |
[11:57] | Melisande’s a hoot. | 梅丽桑黛很逗 |
[11:58] | And Bobo’s like, the smartest person I have ever met. | 而波波则是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[12:00] | You… you’d love them. | 你 你会喜欢他们的 |
[12:05] | Um, could you not lean on that? | 你能不能不要靠在那上面 |
[12:06] | I just got done polishing it. | 我刚擦完那块儿 |
[12:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:14] | So why haven’t you introduced any of your… | 你为什么都没有把你 |
[12:18] | new best friends | 新交的最好的朋友 |
[12:19] | to any of your old best friends? | 介绍给你的老朋友认识一下 |
[12:22] | Well, who’s had the time? | 谁有时间啊 |
[12:24] | You know, we just got back from Paris. | 我们刚从巴黎回来 |
[12:26] | You went to Paris? God, I hadn’t heard. | 你去了巴黎吗 天啊 我都没听说 |
[12:29] | Fuck off. | 滚一边去 |
[12:30] | Yeah, maybe you’d like that. | 是啊 我滚了你会很开心吧 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Now that you’ve got this fabulous new life… | 你现在有了全新的美好生活… |
[12:36] | That’s bullshit. | 这简直是屁话 |
[12:38] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:42] | You missed a spot. | 你漏擦了一个污点 |
[12:46] | How long have I known you? | 我认识你多久了 |
[12:48] | Like, forever? | 差不多快一辈子了吧 |
[12:53] | I don’t think it’s bullshit. | 我可不认为这是屁话 |
[12:54] | Could you move, please? | 你可以让一下吗 |
[13:00] | The trip and the clothes and the car. | 旅行啊 衣服啊 车啊 |
[13:04] | they’re boring. | 都很无趣 |
[13:06] | – You’re boring. – Boring? | -你也很无趣 -无趣 |
[13:08] | Well, I happen to think I’ve become a very interesting person. | 我倒觉得我变成了一个很有趣味的人 |
[13:12] | You’ve become a fucking little snot. | 你变成了一个傲慢惹人嫌的人 |
[13:14] | Why? ’cause I finally have a life? | 为什么 因为我终于有了自己的生活吗 |
[13:16] | Whose life? Yours? | 谁的生活 你的吗 |
[13:19] | Or his? | 还是他的 |
[13:33] | Justin tells me that over the past couple of months | 贾斯汀告诉我 在过去的几个月里 |
[13:36] | he’s been physically attacked, harassed, called names, | 他遭遇了暴力袭击 骚扰 以及辱骂 |
[13:41] | and nothing has been done to stop it. | 而学校却没有采取任何措施予以制止 |
[13:44] | Well, Mrs. Taylor, I can assure you that had I known about it, | 泰勒夫人 我向你保证 如果我知道的话 |
[13:47] | I would never have tolerated such behaviour. | 我是绝对不会容忍这种行为的 |
[13:50] | Well, he also said that he tried to start | 他还说他试图建立一个 |
[13:52] | a club for gay and straight students, | 同性恋和异性恋学生的联合社团 |
[13:55] | and you refused to allow them to meet. | 而你却禁止他们集会 |
[13:59] | As one of the teachers already explained to Justin, | 正如我们一个老师向贾斯汀解释的那样 |
[14:02] | He… he didn’t go through the proper channels. | 他 他没有按照正当的渠道去做这件事 |
[14:04] | And what are the proper channels? | 所谓正当的渠道又是什么呢 |
[14:06] | Well, first he would have to get approval from the school board, | 首先 他必须得到学校校董会的认可 |
[14:08] | of which I am the head. | 而我正是校董会的会长 |
[14:10] | And then he would have to seek approval for a meeting room, | 然后他用作集会的教室也必须得到批准 |
[14:13] | find a faculty advisor, | 找一个教职员工做指导老师 |
[14:14] | None of which Justin bothered to do. | 这些步骤贾斯汀都没有遵守 |
[14:17] | Well, I’m sure he would’ve bothered, had he known. | 我相信如果他知道这些程序的话 定会遵守的 |
[14:22] | So… where are the forms? | 那么 申请表在哪里 |
[14:24] | We can fill them out right now. | 我们现在就可以填 |
[14:27] | Mrs. Taylor, as you know, | 泰勒夫人 你也知道 |
[14:29] | St. James is a private academy. | 圣詹姆斯是一所私立学校 |
[14:31] | We are not required to make allowances for everyone and everything. | 我们不能任凭一切人和事毫无管制地发展 |
[14:34] | That’s why parents send their children to this school, | 这也正是家长们把孩子送进来的原因 |
[14:36] | for the special environment. | 就是为了这里良好的环境 |
[14:37] | And for the superior education, | 以及一流的教育水平 |
[14:39] | which Justin is getting, when he puts his mind to it. | 贾斯汀如果肯用心 一样可以享受这些 |
[14:42] | What does this have to do with having a gay-straight alliance? | 这跟建立「同直联盟」有什么关系 |
[14:47] | All right, suppose I gave you permission to organize your club. | 好吧 如果我允许你建立这个社团 |
[14:51] | And then another student came to me | 马上另外一个学生跑过来跟我说 |
[14:52] | and asked to start a club for, say, White supremacists. | 要建立一个「白人至上」的社团 |
[14:56] | Should I allow that too? | 我是不是也应该允许呢 |
[14:57] | Excuse me, Dr. Perkins, | 不好意思 帕金斯博士 |
[14:59] | but I happen to find that analogy extremely offensive. | 我觉得这个比喻很冒犯人 |
[15:02] | Some of our parents would be hard-pressed to see the distinction. | 一些家长将很难看出其中的区别 |
[15:07] | Well, I’m hard-pressed to see the similarity. | 但我很难看出二者的相似性 |
[15:09] | Not everyone is as accepting | 不是每个人都能像你那样 |
[15:11] | of your son’s sexual preference as you are. | 坦然接受你儿子的性偏好 |
[15:14] | It’s not a preference. | 那不是偏好 |
[15:18] | I was that way at first too. | 我一开始也那样 |
[15:21] | Which is why it’s important that they learn. | 这更说明了那些人需要学会理解 |
[15:23] | Mrs. Taylor, there are more important lessons to be taught here. | 泰勒夫人 学校还有更重要的东西要教 |
[15:27] | Than tolerance? | 比宽容还重要 |
[15:35] | Anyone seen a certain hot little item in our local gay rag? | 有人在本地同志报上发现什么大新闻了吗 |
[15:38] | Is my ad still running? | 我的广告还在刊登吗 |
[15:39] | “If you’ve got it, I’ll sit on it”? | “如果你有大鸡鸡 我就坐着不起” |
[15:41] | – Is that you? – No. | -那是你吗 -才不是 |
[15:43] | I mean… this. | 我说的是 这个 |
[15:46] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever opened this paper from the front. | 我觉得我从来没有从正面打开过这报纸 |
[15:48] | “A fundraiser for state senator Diane Baxter will be held | “州议员黛安·巴克斯特的筹款宴会 |
[15:51] | at the home of Dr. David Cameron and mr.Michael Novotny.” | 将在大卫·卡麦伦医生和迈克·诺瓦特尼先生家举行” |
[15:56] | What? Let me see that. | 什么 快让我看看 |
[15:58] | Hey, can we have our food? | 嘿 能把我们的食物端来吗 |
[16:00] | Eat the bread. | 先吃面包吧 |
[16:01] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[16:04] | Oh, my baby’s in high society. | 我儿子步入上流社会了 |
[16:09] | Oh, and here’s the hostess with the mostess. | 热情好客的女主人走进来了 |
[16:11] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你怎么没有跟我说这事 |
[16:14] | Entertaining a senator! | 要招待一个参议员 |
[16:16] | God, you’re a society lady now, Mikey. | 天啊 你现在是一个社交女王了 小迈 |
[16:18] | I hope you don’t show her those slides from Paris. | 希望你不会向她展示你们在巴黎拍的照片 |
[16:21] | That’s just a little thing that David’s throwing. | 这只不过是大卫办的一场小聚会而已 |
[16:22] | I think he gave the senator an adjustment once, or something. | 他大概是帮议员做过指压治疗 |
[16:25] | Could we please have our food? | 能赶快把我们的食物端来吗 |
[16:27] | It’s salad. It’s not going to get cold. | 你点的是沙拉 又不会变凉 |
[16:31] | Oh, shit! What do you wear to meet a senator? | 糟糕 穿什么衣服见议员合适 |
[16:34] | Oh, I think I’m going to wear my, um, | 我觉得我应该穿我那件 |
[16:36] | my orange suit, and my new lime green tie. | 那件橘色西装 配那条柠檬绿的领带 |
[16:38] | Oh, understated, yeah. That’s definitely the way to go. | 彰显朴素的一面 这么穿绝对没错 |
[16:40] | How about you, Brian? | 你打算穿什么 布莱恩 |
[16:42] | A little Armani? Zegna? Prada? | 阿玛尼 杰尼亚 还是普拉达 |
[16:44] | Nada. | 穿个屁 |
[16:47] | I wasn’t invited. | 我又没被邀请 |
[16:48] | Of course you’re invited. We’re all invited. | 你当然被邀请了 我们都被邀请了 |
[16:50] | -Right, honey? -Well, it’s going to be really stuffy. | -是吧 宝贝 -那聚会将会十分沉闷无趣 |
[16:53] | You know, no fun at all. | 无聊透顶 |
[16:55] | And you have to make a contribution… | 而且 你们还必须捐赠 |
[16:57] | So? I mean, how often do you get to meet a senator? | 那又怎样 能见议员一面多不容易 |
[17:00] | Well, you have to work. | 你还得工作呢 |
[17:01] | I’ll take it off. | 我可以请假啊 |
[17:02] | Look, this just isn’t your thing, okay? | 你不会喜欢的 好吗 |
[17:05] | So just drop it. | 就别去了 |
[17:09] | Now can I please get the turkey meatloaf to go? | 可以给我一份外带的火鸡肉卷吗 |
[17:14] | Okay, sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[17:17] | Uh, just let me serve this man his dinner. | 我先把这位先生的食物给他端过去 |
[17:21] | I gotta go to the washroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[17:28] | Say, Ted, as my accountant, | 泰德 作为我的会计师 |
[17:30] | what do you think about increasing my political contributions? | 你觉得我增加政治捐献怎么样 |
[17:50] | And I do have to thank you again, David, | 我真应该再次感谢你 大卫 |
[17:52] | for opening up your beautiful home to us. | 让我们聚在你美丽温馨的家里 |
[17:55] | Well, thank you, senator, | 我应该谢谢你才对 议员 |
[17:57] | for your ongoing commitment to pro-gay legislation. | 感谢您为争取同志权益持续付出的努力 |
[17:59] | Oh, believe me, if I have anything to do with it, | 相信我 如果我能尽一点绵薄之力 |
[18:02] | and I intend to, | 当然我定会这么做 |
[18:03] | you and Michael will be celebrating your wedding reception right here. | 到时候你和迈克就可以在此举行婚礼了 |
[18:07] | Let’s drink to that. | 让我们为此干一杯 |
[18:10] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 失陪下 |
[18:12] | I should, um… | 我得去… |
[18:14] | do what I’m supposed to do at these affairs, | 做一些在这种活动上应该做的事 |
[18:15] | and drum up some donations. | 竭力争取些捐款 |
[18:17] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝您好运 -谢谢 |
[18:22] | The last party I was at, we watched | 我上一次参加的聚会 我们一起看了 |
[18:24] | “I don’t give a shit what you did last summer” | 《我他妈懒得管你们去年夏天干了什么》 |
[18:24] | 电影真正的名字是 《我知道你去年夏天干了什么》 | |
[18:26] | and ate beer and nachos. | 一边喝啤酒 一边吃玉米片 |
[18:27] | Now you’re drinking champagne eating caviar tarts | 而现在你在喝着香槟 吃着鱼子酱馅饼 |
[18:30] | and entertaining a senator. | 还在招待参议员 |
[18:32] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没有迟到 |
[18:33] | I’d hate to miss the crudities. | 我可不希望错过蔬菜沙拉拼盘 |
[18:35] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[18:39] | Jesus. This looks like a wake. Who died? | 天呐 这像在参加守灵 谁死了 |
[18:43] | Hey, Novotny! | 嗨 诺瓦特尼 |
[18:46] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[18:48] | Well, we wouldn’t have missed your party for the world, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 我们无论如何都不会错过你的宴会 |
[18:51] | We figure our invitation got lost in the mail. | 我们猜测给我们的邀请函一定是寄丢了 |
[18:54] | Damn that postal service. | 该死的邮政系统 |
[18:56] | I’m going to write my senator. | 我要写信给我的参议员投诉 |
[18:57] | You don’t have to. She’s here. | 不用了 她就在这里 |
[19:00] | This is a private benefit. You can’t just break in. | 这是私人慈善活动 你们不能闯进来[破门而入] |
[19:03] | “Break in”? | 破门而入吗 |
[19:04] | We’re family, not bandits. | 我们是你的家人 又不是强盗 |
[19:07] | Here’s a little cheque, doc. | 收下这张支票吧 医生 |
[19:09] | I think it should be enough to cover all of us. | 我觉得应该足够算我们的集体捐赠了 |
[19:12] | Nice tie, Mikey. | 领带不错啊 小迈 |
[19:14] | ‘scuse me. | 借过 |
[19:16] | Care to try a tart? | 要尝个馅饼吗 |
[19:17] | – Cocktail? – Or two or three. | -鸡尾酒呢 -两三杯吧 |
[19:24] | I’m so sorry, David. | 真对不起 大卫 |
[19:26] | I can’t believe that they would show up uninvited. | 我真的没想到他们会不请自来 |
[19:29] | I don’t think senator Baxter is going to mind | 我觉得等巴克斯特参议员 |
[19:31] | when she sees the size of that contribution. | 看到这个捐款数额后 应该不会介意了 |
[19:34] | This music sucks dick. | 音乐真他妈难听 |
[19:37] | I believe it’s Jazz fusion. | 我觉得这是融合爵士乐 |
[19:41] | In physics a fusion is supposed to cause a blast. | 在物理学上 聚变[融合]可以引起爆炸 |
[19:46] | Like… | 就像 |
[19:48] | this! | 这种 |
[19:52] | You want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[19:54] | I don’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[19:57] | You do now. | 现在你会啦 |
[20:07] | Thanks for your support. | 谢谢你们的支持 |
[20:11] | Senator Baxter? | 巴克斯特参议员吗 |
[20:13] | Yes, I am. | 没错 正是 |
[20:14] | Oh, I saw you in “OUT”. | 我在《出柜》杂志上见过你 |
[20:16] | I’m Debbie Novotny. | 我是黛比·诺瓦特尼 |
[20:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:19] | And this is my brother Vic. | 这是我弟弟维克 |
[20:20] | – How do you do? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:22] | I’m Michael’s mother. | 我是迈克的妈妈 |
[20:24] | You know, our host. | 就是今天的东道主 |
[20:26] | Yes, and a very charming young man he is. | 没错 他的确是个很有魅力的年轻人 |
[20:29] | We used to think so. | 我们曾经也这么认为 |
[20:32] | – Thank you. – Oh my god, they’ve cornered the senator. | -谢谢 -天呐 他们围住了参议员 |
[20:34] | We have to save her. | 我们得去救她 |
[20:36] | She’s a politician, Michael. | 她是政客 迈克 |
[20:37] | She can talk her way out of anything. | 她可以靠她那张嘴给自己解围 |
[20:48] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨 你玩得怎么样 |
[20:52] | Can I get you a drink? | 我能请你喝杯酒吗 |
[20:55] | Care to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[20:59] | I’m not into leather. | 我对皮革没有兴趣 |
[21:01] | Hey, you know, neither was I. | 其实 我以前也不感兴趣 |
[21:03] | Then I ran into this old school friend | 不过后来我碰到一个老同学 |
[21:04] | who shackled me in his dungeon and made me his suck-pig. | 他把我绑在地下室里 让我成了他的性奴 |
[21:22] | Black and blue, it’s… it’s fine for bruises, boys, | 黑色和深蓝西装 商务场合穿是没问题的 |
[21:25] | but when you come to a party, you need a little colour. | 不过来参加宴会的话 得穿得鲜艳点儿 |
[21:29] | Now, you… | 至于你… |
[21:30] | Oh my lord, w-who dressed you, honey? Morticia Addams? | 我的天呐 谁帮你挑衣服的 魔帝女吗 |
[21:33] | Here, turn around. | 来 转过去 |
[21:34] | See, now you have a fabulous bubble-butt. | 你本来有很丰满的翘臀 |
[21:38] | But it’s not going to do you any good if you don’t show it off. | 但是如果你不露出来的话 就不好看了 |
[21:42] | You too. Jackets off, let’s see those bods. | 你也是 脱掉外套 让我们看看你的身体 |
[21:44] | Come on. | 脱吧 |
[21:45] | Come on, chop, chop. | 快脱 快点 快点 |
[21:50] | This lady is a tramp, | 本姑娘可是个荡妇 |
[21:52] | and tonight Jack’s not the only one getting lucky. | 今晚杰克不是唯一一个幸运的人 |
[21:55] | 艾美特扮的是美国总统夫人杰姬 杰克指的是约翰·肯尼迪总统 | |
[21:58] | Come on. | 好了 |
[22:01] | Oh, man. All right. | 好了 乖 |
[22:03] | Ooh, okay, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 乖啊 |
[22:07] | All right. | 没事的 |
[22:09] | We’ll call mommy. | 我们给妈妈打电话 |
[22:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:17] | Hi, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[22:19] | I know it’s late. | 我知道很晚了 |
[22:21] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[22:23] | It’s Gus. He’s in one of his moods. | 是盖斯 他在闹脾气 |
[22:27] | I remember his moods. | 我记得他闹脾气的样子 |
[22:29] | Look, you’re the one with the magic touch. | 只有你才知道怎么哄他 |
[22:33] | Would you mind? | 可以吗 |
[22:36] | Over the phone? | 在电话上哄吗 |
[22:38] | I’m desperate. I’ll try anything. | 我实在没办法了 什么都愿意一试 |
[22:42] | Here we go. | 听着 |
[22:50] | ♪The moment I wake up.♪ | ♪我醒来的那一刻♪ |
[22:53] | ♪Before I put on my makeup.♪ | ♪在我化妆前♪ |
[22:58] | ♪I say a little prayer for you.♪ | ♪我会先替你祈祷♪ |
[23:03] | ♪I’m brushing my hair now.♪ | ♪现在我在梳头发♪ |
[23:07] | ♪And wondering what dress to wear now.♪ | ♪犹豫着该穿哪件裙子♪ |
[23:12] | ♪I say a little prayer for you.♪ | ♪我会先替你祈祷♪ |
[23:16] | ♪Forever, forever you’ll stay in my heart.♪ | ♪你会永远永远留在我心里♪ |
[23:21] | ♪And I will love you forever and ever.♪ | ♪我会永远永远爱你♪ |
[23:27] | ♪We never will part.♪ | ♪我们永远都不会分开♪ |
[23:33] | – Did that work? – Like a charm. | -有用吗 -像魔咒一样 |
[23:37] | He’s still the only one who appreciates your singing. | 他依然是唯一一个喜欢你的歌声的人 |
[23:40] | What? I have a lovely voice. | 什么啊 我的声音很好听的 |
[23:43] | You can barely carry a tune. | 你唱歌连调都没有 |
[23:45] | – That’s not true. – Yeah, it is. | -才不是呢 -就是的 |
[23:48] | Yeah, it is. | 其实是的 |
[23:51] | Listen, thanks for helping. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[23:57] | ‘night, Mel. | 晚安 茉儿 |
[23:58] | ‘night. | 晚安 |
[25:05] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[25:06] | Don’t worry, I’m just giving him a tour of your…lovely home. | 别担心 我只是带他参观一下你 可爱的家 |
[25:14] | David, I’m so sorry. | 大卫 非常对不起 |
[25:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:18] | I don’t hear anyone complaining. | 我没听到有谁抱怨啊 |
[25:21] | I say kick those republicans right in the balls. | 要我说 一脚踹在共和党员的蛋蛋上 |
[25:23] | Only they haven’t got any. | 只是他们都没有”种”而已 |
[25:26] | Oh my god! | 我的老天 |
[25:30] | Ma, could you, um, stop monopolizing the senator? | 妈 能不能别再独占着参议员了 |
[25:34] | – I’m sorry, Diane… – “Diane”? | -不好意思 黛安 -黛安 |
[25:36] | Michael, your mother is a remarkable woman. | 迈克 你妈真是了不起 |
[25:41] | You know, David, I attend a lot of fundraisers. | 大卫 我参加过很多筹款宴会 |
[25:44] | And I mean, everybody means well, | 我是说 大家都是出于好意 |
[25:46] | but I got to tell you, they’re usually very boring things. | 但不得不说 那些活动都非常无聊 |
[25:48] | Not this one, I’m having a ball. | 但是这个就很有趣 我超开心 |
[25:52] | – Ma, um, can I talk to you for a second? – Sure, sweetie. | -妈 我能跟你聊两句吗 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[25:55] | ‘scuse me, Diane. | 黛安 失陪一下 |
[25:57] | Hey, sunshine, come here. | 嘿 小阳光 过来 |
[25:59] | Tell Diane about the club you started. | 跟黛安说说你建的社团 |
[26:00] | This is one goddamn brave kid. | 这是非常勇敢的一个孩子 |
[26:02] | I love him. Talk to her. | 我很喜欢他 跟她聊吧 |
[26:05] | – Hi. I’m Justin Taylor. – How do you do? | -你好 我是贾斯汀·泰勒 -你好 |
[26:09] | uh, I started a… | 我建立了一个… |
[26:10] | Carry that a little higher. | 端高些 |
[26:11] | There you go, sweetie, that’s it. | 就这样 好了 走吧 |
[26:13] | Professional courtesy. | 专业的礼仪之道 |
[26:15] | How dare you do this to me? And to David. | 你怎么敢这样对我 这样对大卫 |
[26:20] | Do what? I was just talking to Diane. | 我做什么了 我只是和黛安聊天而已 |
[26:22] | Do you know that she worked as a waitress? | 你知道她曾经当过服务员吗 |
[26:25] | To take care of her family. | 为了维持生计 支撑家庭 |
[26:26] | She was just being polite. | 她只是出于礼节而已 |
[26:29] | Polite? | 出于礼节吗 |
[26:30] | Do you actually think she wanted to | 你真的以为她会想 |
[26:31] | spend her entire evening talking to you? | 一整个晚上都跟你一个人聊天吗 |
[26:34] | Well, it’s not as if I nailed her to the floor. | 我又没把她钉在地板上 |
[26:37] | I think you should all leave. | 我觉得你们都该走了 |
[26:40] | This party was a stinker when we got here. | 我们才来时 这个宴会死气沉沉 |
[26:43] | You should be thanking us. | 你应该好好感谢我们才对 |
[26:44] | For embarrassing the hell out of me? | 感谢你们让我难堪吗 |
[26:57] | You know, I know I’m hard to take. Sometimes. | 我知道有时我让人很难忍受 |
[27:04] | My jokes, and my appearance, | 我过分的玩笑 夸张的装束 |
[27:06] | and my enthusiasm. | 以及我的热情 |
[27:10] | And I know that sometimes you’re ashamed of me. | 我还知道你有时以我为耻 |
[27:13] | And that’s okay. I’m your mother, | 但是没关系 我是你妈妈 |
[27:16] | And it’s part of the deal. | 那是我活该 |
[27:17] | But, Michael… | 但是 迈克 |
[27:21] | I never thought the day would come that I would be ashamed of you. | 我从来没想过我居然会有以你为耻的一天 |
[28:06] | What do you mean, you don’t have any white peaches? | 什么叫你这里没有白桃 |
[28:10] | Oh, Pittsburgh. | 这是在匹兹堡 |
[28:30] | He even does the shopping. | 购物的活儿也被你包了 |
[28:32] | Ah, look who’s here Gus, your sperm donor. | 盖斯 看看谁来了 你的精子捐献者 |
[28:34] | And you thought he had a job. | 我还以为他有工作呢 |
[28:36] | It’s called “lunch break”. | 这叫午餐休息时间 |
[28:39] | You know, you shouldn’t put things in your mouth that aren’t washed. | 你知道吗 不能吃没洗过的东西 |
[28:43] | You French, so hygienic. | 你们法国人 这么卫生 |
[28:45] | – I’ll take my chances. – As you wish. | -我愿意冒险 -随便你 |
[28:47] | Of course, you’re used to living at risk. | 当然了 你习惯了活在风险中 |
[28:51] | You know, you’re taking quite a risk yourself. | 其实 你现在才是在冒险呢 |
[28:53] | In fact, if someone wanted to, | 事实上 如果有谁想的话 |
[28:55] | they could report you. | 随时都可以举报你 |
[28:59] | Yes, it would be trouble for me. | 是的 我会有麻烦 |
[29:02] | I could be sent back to France. | 我会被遣送回法国 |
[29:04] | But it’d be far worse for Lindsay. | 但是琳赛会更惨 |
[29:05] | She could be sent to jail, | 她会进监狱吧 |
[29:07] | which is not exactly the cote d’azur. | 那可不是什么好地方 |
[29:09] | You know, you really shouldn’t do that. | 你真的不应该那样做 |
[29:10] | Oh, I tried stopping her, believe me. | 相信我 我也试过劝她 |
[29:12] | But she won’t hear of it. You know what a big heart she has. | 但是她不听 你也知道她有多善良 |
[29:16] | What do you think? | 觉得这个怎么样 |
[29:18] | Well, is it for dinner or for you? | 是你自己用还是晚饭吃 |
[29:21] | – Come here, sonny-boy. – Ah, no-no-no. | -宝贝 来这儿 -不 不行 |
[29:23] | I have to get home to start my ratatouille. | 我得回家做炖焖蔬菜了 |
[29:25] | Fuck your ratatouille. Give me my kid, | 滚你妈的蛋 把我的孩子给我 |
[29:28] | – Or I’ll shove that zucchini up your ass. – Okay, okay. | -否则就把那个西葫芦塞你屁眼里 -好 好吧 |
[29:33] | Hey, what is it? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[29:35] | Just for a minute | 就抱一分钟啊 |
[29:39] | I know, you’re right. He smells. | 我知道 你说对了 他有体臭 |
[29:41] | Well, I wish I had a picture to capture this rare moment. | 多希望我能拍下这罕见的一刻啊 |
[29:45] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[29:48] | You know, once Lindsay and I are married, | 一旦琳赛和我结婚了 |
[29:51] | we’ll need you to keep your distance. | 我们就需要你注意保持距离 |
[29:53] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[29:54] | Well, we’ve got to think about appearances. | 因为我们也要考虑到形象问题 |
[29:58] | I’m even thinking of adopting Gus. | 我甚至在考虑收养盖斯 |
[30:01] | In that way everything would be nice and legal. | 那样的话所有的事就会搞定而且手续合法 |
[30:06] | Alors! tu viens ici, mon petit. Tu viens ici, mon petit. | 好了 来吧 孩子 我来抱 |
[30:22] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:26] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:30] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:34] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:38] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:41] | Homophobia’s got to go. | 坚决反对恐同 |
[30:45] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:50] | We’re protesting St. James academy’s | 我们在反对圣詹姆斯学校 |
[30:52] | bigoted policy on student clubs. | 对学生社团施加的偏见政策 |
[30:54] | Taylor, I have had just about enough of this. | 泰勒 我已经受够这些了 |
[30:57] | It’s called freedom of assembly, pal. | 这叫集会自由 朋友 |
[30:59] | This is private property. And you’re all trespassing. | 这里是私人地界 你们现在是非法侵入 |
[31:03] | I’m calling the police. | 我去报警 |
[31:04] | You might want to stick around for this. | 你最好待会儿再走 听听这个 |
[31:13] | Justin Taylor tried to organize a club | 贾斯汀·泰勒想要成立一个社团 |
[31:15] | to promote tolerance and understanding | 以呼吁不同性取向人们之间的 |
[31:18] | between gay and straight students. | 宽容和理解 |
[31:20] | His attempt was denied on the basis | 他的努力却因为 |
[31:22] | that St. James academy is a private institution | 圣詹姆斯学校是一个私立机构 |
[31:26] | and isn’t required to acknowledge the voices of all its students. | 而且不愿意听取学生们的意见而白费了 |
[31:29] | Well, if private schools expect to receive public dollars, | 如果私立学校想要获得社会经济支持 |
[31:34] | then we can expect them to uphold the same values | 那我们也可以要求他们尊重 |
[31:36] | of freedom and civil rights | 自由和民权 |
[31:39] | on which this country is based. | 那些都是这个国家的基石 |
[31:41] | Give them hell, Di. | 狠狠抨击他们 黛 |
[32:15] | I love that picture. | 我喜欢这照片 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:23] | Dada and sonny-boy. | 爸爸和乖小子 |
[32:29] | Ahh, all right, so I’m a shitty father. | 好吧 我是个糟糕的父亲 |
[32:32] | Are we surprised? | 有人惊讶吗 |
[32:36] | I’m upholding a fine family tradition. | 我竟然延续了”优秀”的家庭传统 |
[32:41] | You’re not a shitty father. | 你不是一个糟糕的父亲 |
[32:45] | You love Gus. | 你爱盖斯 |
[32:51] | Didn’t think I would. It’s strange. | 我曾经以为我不会爱呢 真奇怪 |
[32:56] | Knowing there’s someone else you care about besides yourself? | 知道除了自己以外 你还有一个关心的人吗 |
[32:59] | Give me some. | 给我喝点 |
[33:01] | It’s bad enough you smoke at your age. | 你这么小的年纪 抽烟已经不对了 |
[33:04] | “At my age?” | 我这么小的年纪 |
[33:08] | Brian, I’m the most mature person you know. | 布莱恩 我是你认识的最成熟的人 |
[33:20] | Think Gus is going to speak French before he speaks English? | 你觉得盖斯在学会说英语前 会先学会说法语吗 |
[33:25] | Why don’t you go to bed? | 你何不去睡觉呢 |
[33:27] | Well, Lindsay can’t raise him on her own. | 琳赛没办法一个人养大孩子 |
[33:29] | And as much as you love him, | 尽管你很爱他 |
[33:32] | you’re never going to be a full-time parent. | 可你却永远当不了全职父亲 |
[33:34] | You know, if I wanted the news, I’d watch CNN. | 如果我想了解新闻 我会看CNN的 |
[33:38] | You can’t control everyone’s life, | 你无法控制所有人的生活 |
[33:41] | even though you’d like to. | 即使你想那么做 |
[33:43] | Obviously. | 显然嘛 |
[33:45] | You’re still here. | 毕竟连你都还赖在这儿 |
[33:58] | Being mean to me has never really worked. | 对我冷嘲热讽 从来都是没有用的 |
[34:05] | You should try another tactic. | 你应该换个战术 |
[34:14] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:18] | I’m killing you with kindness. | 我在用温柔杀死你 |
[34:23] | It’s proven to be a highly effective technique | 经过证实 这是一个非常有效的战术 |
[34:26] | for achieving… one’s goals. | 可以让人快速达到自己的目的 |
[34:49] | – Do you have his toys? – They’re in the bag. | -他的玩具呢 -在包里 |
[34:59] | Where are my keys? | 我的钥匙呢 |
[35:00] | Please, please hurry up. The appointment’s in 20 minutes. | 拜托快点 离预约时间就剩20分钟了 |
[35:03] | I know when the appointment is. Oh, god, here they are. | 我知道时间 太好了 在这 |
[35:10] | Oh, merde. | 我的天 |
[35:12] | It’s all we need. Okay, y-you have to get rid of them. | 来的真是时候 好了 你得赶走他们 |
[35:14] | – All right, move, move. – D’accord. | -好吧 让开 让开 -好的 |
[35:18] | – I… – Look, we’re in a hurry. | -我… -听着 我们赶时间 |
[35:20] | I-I swear I had no idea he was bringing me over here. | 我发誓我不知道他会带我来这 |
[35:23] | – We have to leave. – He said you had an accident. | -我们要赶着出门 -他说你出事了 |
[35:24] | – An accident? – It was the only way. | -出事 -这是唯一的方法了 |
[35:28] | May we save this for some other time? We’re late. | 能改天再说吗 我们要迟到了 |
[35:30] | Are you going somewhere, Pierre? | 你们要去哪里 皮埃尔 |
[35:31] | To get our marriage license. So, if you’ll excuse us… | 去领结婚证 你们如果不介意的话 |
[35:34] | Well, this will just take a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[35:35] | Non, non. We really must… | 不行不行 我们真得… |
[35:37] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[35:39] | – Excuse me? – Sit down. | -你说什么 -坐下 |
[35:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:46] | What is it? | 到底什么事 |
[35:47] | Okay, I don’t want to hear any more shit about | 听着 现在我不想听到以下之类屁话 |
[35:49] | “this is my fault.” | “这是我的错” |
[35:50] | “No, this is my fault.” | “不 这是我的错” |
[35:51] | “I’m to blame.” “No, I’mto blame.” | “都怪我” “不 都怪我” |
[35:54] | “I’m sorry.” “no, I’m sorry.” | “抱歉” “不 该抱歉的是我” |
[35:56] | But it really is my fault. | 但这的确是我的错 |
[35:58] | No, Mel, it was my fault. | 不 茉儿 是我的错 |
[35:59] | – All along it was… – No, no, no. | -一直以来都是… -不不不 |
[36:00] | It was my fault, trust me. | 是我的错 相信我 |
[36:01] | – I worked this all out in therapy. – And so did I… | -我找心理医生都谈明白了 -我也是… |
[36:03] | I said shut up. | 我叫你们闭嘴 |
[36:06] | And fuck therapy. | 去他妈的心理治疗 |
[36:11] | This is the only thing that matters. | 这东西才是关键 |
[36:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:19] | It’s my parental rights. | 是我的亲权 |
[36:21] | I’ve signed them over to you. | 我签字转让给你了 |
[36:26] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[36:28] | Brian… | 布莱恩… |
[36:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:31] | Would I be doing this if I wasn’t? | 如果我不确定 会这么做吗 |
[36:34] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[36:36] | Well, my son deserves | 我儿子应该拥有 |
[36:37] | two parents who’ll be there for him and love him. | 会永远守护在他身边 爱他的双亲 |
[36:41] | And who love each other. | 她们彼此之间也应该相爱 |
[36:48] | So the only way this deal works | 所以这事能不能成 |
[36:50] | is if the two of you get back together. | 就看你们能不能重修旧好 |
[36:53] | Well, what is this, some kind of a bribe? | 这算什么 某种贿赂吗 |
[36:55] | You could look at it that way. | 你可以这么想 |
[36:58] | Or you can think of it as a very generous gift. | 也可以把它想成一份非常慷慨的礼物 |
[37:02] | But if you don’t want it… | 但如果你们不想要… |
[37:11] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[37:15] | I never stopped. | 我从未停止过爱你 |
[37:23] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:33] | Okay, lightning round’s over. Do I hear an answer? | 好了 抢答环节结束了 能给出答案了吗 |
[37:35] | – Yes. – Yes! | -同意 -同意 |
[37:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:42] | God, you’re dykes for chris sake. Toughen up. | 我的天呐 你们可是拉拉 坚强点 |
[37:45] | Give me Gus, you’re crushing him. | 把盖斯给我 你们快把他挤扁了 |
[37:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:54] | And what about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[37:58] | Oh, Gui… | 小吉 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:18] | Sa yau revoir, Gus. | 说再见 盖斯 |
[38:21] | Oh, Debbie, this is fabulous! | 黛比 这太好吃了 |
[38:24] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[38:27] | Oh, romano! uh, sunshine, | 对了 罗马诺干酪 小阳光 |
[38:29] | honey, get us some romano, would you, baby? | 宝贝 给我们拿点罗马诺干酪好吗 |
[38:32] | I’m… I’m afraid it’s not as fancy as those little | 恐怕那不如我儿子提供的 |
[38:35] | caviar things my son was serving… | 那些鱼子酱之类的东西那么高档 |
[38:37] | Well, man, and senators, | 人类 以及议员们 |
[38:40] | cannot live on little caviar things alone. | 是无法靠光吃鱼子酱活下去的 |
[38:42] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢了 |
[38:43] | It’s too bad, um, Michael couldn’t join us. | 迈克不能和我们一起真是太遗憾了 |
[38:46] | Well, these days, coming over to his mother’s | 现如今 来他妈妈这里吃意面 |
[38:49] | for pasta and vino isn’t his style. | 喝廉价的酒 可不是他的风格 |
[38:51] | I’m sure he had other plans. | 我相信他有别的事要忙 |
[38:54] | Yeah, like dinner with Bobo. | 是啊 比如和波波共进晚餐 |
[38:56] | And Melisande. | 以及梅丽桑黛 |
[38:58] | Well, fuck him. | 去他的 |
[39:03] | Oh, sorry, senator. | 抱歉 议员 |
[39:05] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:07] | I’ve used that word myself, | 我自己也用那个词 |
[39:09] | usually followed by Bush. | 一般都是用来骂布什的 |
[39:12] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[39:14] | Oh, hell, let’s all drink to that. | 让我们一起为此干杯吧 |
[39:15] | Let me make a toast, please. | 先让我说个祝词吧 |
[39:17] | First of all, to our wonderful hostess. | 首先 敬我们超棒的女主人 |
[39:20] | – Debbie. – Thank you. | -黛比 -谢谢你 |
[39:21] | – Debbie! – To Deb. | -黛比 -敬黛比 |
[39:23] | Here’s to you, sis. | 这杯酒敬你 老姐 |
[39:25] | And to little victories. | 还有庆祝一下小小的胜利 |
[39:28] | At least, uh, Dr. Perkins has agreed | 因为至少 帕金斯博士同意 |
[39:29] | to take your request to the school board. | 将你的请求呈给学校董事会了 |
[39:31] | Thanks, senator Baxter. | 多谢了 巴克斯特议员 |
[39:48] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[39:53] | I can’t… I can’t stay. | 我不能 我无法久留 |
[39:55] | You can’t? | 你不能 |
[39:57] | Or you don’t want to? | 还是你不想 |
[40:04] | You eaten? | 你吃过了吗 |
[40:08] | No. | 没有 |
[40:12] | So pull up a chair. | 那就抽个椅子坐下 |
[40:16] | Sunshine? | 小阳光 |
[40:18] | Will you get Michael some puttanesca, honey? | 你能给迈克弄点意面吗 宝贝 |
[40:41] | You little asshole. | 你个小混蛋 |
[40:43] | Sorry, Di. | 对不起 黛 |
[40:44] | Oh, it’s okay. I’ve used that one too. | 没关系 那个词我也用过 |
[41:25] | So it all worked out, happily ever after. | 事情都成功解决了 从此幸福快乐 |
[41:29] | Thanks to the senator. | 多亏了议员 |
[41:33] | Yeah, don’t kid yourself. | 不要自欺欺人 |
[41:36] | That woman is using you, for money and for votes. | 那女人在利用你 为了钱 为了选票 |
[41:39] | She’ll move on to her next cause, her next fund-raiser, | 她会继续寻找她下一个目标 下一个筹款宴会 |
[41:43] | Then where will you be? | 到时候你算老几 |
[41:46] | She said it’s a small victory. | 她说这是个小小的胜利 |
[41:50] | Well, don’t think you’ve won, | 别以为你已经胜利了 |
[41:53] | that it’s over. | 以为一切已经结束 |
[41:55] | ’cause the minute you do that, | 因为一旦你掉以轻心 |
[41:58] | you’re dead. | 你就死了 |
[42:17] | Not as long as I’ve got you to protect me. . | 只要有你保护我 就不会的 |