时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | You know, some people might say | 有些人可能说最美的莫过于 |
[01:14] | the Grand Canyon or Big Sur, but… | 大峡谷国家公园或者大苏尔 但是… |
[01:17] | I think some of the finest vistas | 我却认为美国 |
[01:20] | to be found anywhere in these United States | 某些最棒的景点 |
[01:22] | are right here in Pittsburgh. | 就在这里 匹兹堡 |
[01:25] | Looks pretty barren to me. | 我觉得这里像是不毛之地 |
[01:26] | Oh, come on. There’s got to be someone | 拜托 这么多美好的汗湿身体 |
[01:29] | in this vast panorama of sweaty bodies | 肯定有一款是你喜欢的 |
[01:32] | you’re just dying to have reject you. | 你只是怕他们拒绝你 |
[01:34] | It’s not them. It’s me. | 跟他们无关 是我自身的问题 |
[01:37] | It’s too soon. I’m still in mourning. | 太快了 我还在哀悼上一段感情 |
[01:39] | Well, it’s time to take off the widow’s weeds. | 是时候摘掉寡妇的黑纱了吧 |
[01:42] | After all, even Jackie managed to get up off all fours, | 毕竟 连杰姬都能重新站起来 |
[01:44] | 指前总统夫人杰奎琳 其丈夫约翰·肯尼迪遇刺身亡 | |
[01:46] | marry some rich old man and go shopping again. | 嫁给某个有钱的老头然后去血拼 |
[01:50] | At least try. | 至少试试嘛 |
[01:59] | Him. | 他 |
[02:01] | Who? | 哪个 |
[02:03] | Over there. The, uh, red and blue shirt, | 那里 穿着红蓝T恤 |
[02:05] | black hair, big button eyes, | 黑头发 大眼睛 |
[02:08] | cute little turned-up nose. | 娇小挺翘的鼻子 |
[02:10] | Oh, he’s adorable. | 他挺可爱的 |
[02:11] | He’s hot. | 他很性感 |
[02:13] | He’s, uh… | 他是… |
[02:16] | Michael! | 是迈克 |
[02:17] | Michael. Oh my god. | 迈克 我的天啊 |
[02:18] | Hey. Michael! | 嘿 迈克 |
[02:20] | Michael-l-l. | 迈克 |
[02:26] | – It’s you. – I can’t believe it. | -竟然是你 -我真不敢相信 |
[02:29] | I figured I’d find you here. | 我就觉得能在这找到你们 |
[02:31] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[02:32] | Well, it was either this or Midnight Mass. | 反正不是这里就是「午夜弥撒」夜店 |
[02:34] | – Oh, well… – So, yeah. | -这… -所以我就来了 |
[02:35] | Why didn’t you tell us you were coming? | 你怎么不告诉我们你要来 |
[02:36] | It was a spur of the moment thing. | 是临时决定的 |
[02:38] | I, uh… David took Hank camping… | 我…大卫带汉克去野营 |
[02:40] | And so you figured you’d do a little camping of your own. | 于是你也想出来”野营”[同性恋行为]一回 |
[02:43] | Oh-ho, man. | 天呐 |
[02:45] | – Oh, it’s… – Oh, look at you. | -简直… -看看你 |
[02:47] | You look adorable. | 你看上去好可爱 |
[02:49] | And hot! | 也很性感 |
[02:51] | Doesn’t he look hot, Ted? | 他是不是很性感啊 泰德 |
[02:54] | Let’s have a drink. | 我们去喝酒吧 |
[02:55] | – Oh, yeah. – Come on. | -好啊 -来吧 |
[03:01] | So how long are you in town for? | 那么 你准备待多久 |
[03:02] | Just long enough to see you guys and… | 等看过你们所有人 |
[03:04] | and my mom and my uncle Vic… | 还有我妈妈和维克舅舅 还有 |
[03:06] | – Brian. – Yeah. | -布莱恩 -没错 |
[03:08] | Oh, there’s no point in looking for him, sweetie. | 其实没必要去找他 亲爱的 |
[03:10] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[03:12] | No, of course not, not after what happened. | 当然不会 尤其发生了那事之后 |
[03:15] | He’s in the back room. | 他在暗室 |
[03:20] | Oh, hey, Todd, how’s it going? | 嗨 陶德 还好吗 |
[03:22] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[03:55] | Hey, Mikey. | 嘿 小迈 |
[03:56] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就跟我说这么一句吗 |
[03:58] | N-no. Cover your teeth. | 不不 别用牙 |
[04:01] | I’ve been e-mailing you and leaving you messages | 我上个月几乎每天 |
[04:03] | practically every day for the last month | 都在给你发邮件和留言 |
[04:04] | and you never answered. | 你却从来都不回复 |
[04:06] | – Busy, busy. – What? | -忙啊 忙啊 -忙什么 |
[04:07] | Up to your old tricks? | 故态复萌 玩老把戏[炮友]吗 |
[04:08] | Never old ones, | 从来不要老的 |
[04:10] | and never the same ones twice. | 已经玩过一次的也不要 |
[04:15] | Okay, guys, you can take a break. | 好了 各位 你们休息一下 |
[04:19] | Well, I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[04:22] | Oh, not just okay. I’m… | 不仅仅是没事 我… |
[04:24] | I’m fabulous. | 我简直超爽 |
[04:26] | In fact, I’m the most fabulous fag in Pittsburgh… | 事实上 我是匹兹堡最爽的基佬 |
[04:31] | That is if it’s possible to be fabulous in Pittsburgh. | 前提是 如果在匹兹堡真的可以爽的话 |
[04:39] | Does anybody have any “E”? | 谁有摇头丸 |
[04:41] | Here you go. | 给 |
[04:42] | – Try it. – Here. | -试试这个 -给 |
[04:44] | Go on, take it. | 拿着吧 |
[04:46] | So who told you I was here, | 谁告诉你我在这的 |
[04:47] | Rosencranz or Guildenstern? | 罗森克兰茨还是吉尔登斯特恩 |
[04:48] | 莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》 里的两个角色 | |
[04:49] | I think I could have figured it out on my own. | 我光靠自己就能推测出来 |
[04:53] | Oh shit! I’ve been trying to nail that fucker all night. | 妈的 我一晚上都想上那家伙 |
[04:57] | When am I going to see you? | 我什么时候能见你 |
[05:05] | I wouldn’t take it personally, sweetie. | 他不是刻意针对你 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | He’s cut himself off from everyone. | 他把自己跟其他人都隔绝了 |
[05:09] | Everyone, that is, except for every slut in Pittsburgh | 所有人 当然 除了匹兹堡那些 |
[05:11] | with a smooth ass or a nine-inch cock. | 屁股光滑或鸡巴9英寸长的骚货 |
[05:14] | So in other words, despite what happened, | 换句话说 尽管发生了那种事 |
[05:16] | it’s business as usual for Mr. Kinney. | 肯尼先生该操谁照样操 |
[05:19] | But hey, when your boy-toy gets broken, | 但是话又说回来 如果你的小男宠坏掉了 |
[05:22] | you get another toy. Right? | 就重新找一个 不是吗 |
[05:25] | Well, here we are. Home, sweet dump. | 到家了 甜蜜的家 |
[05:28] | It is so great to be back. | 回来真是太好了 |
[05:29] | Ah, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我觉得那倒不至于 |
[05:31] | After those photos you e-mailed us of your new place. | 尤其在看了你给我们发的新家照片之后 |
[05:34] | Well, I may not have a pool and an atrium, | 我家可能没有泳池和中庭 |
[05:36] | but I’ve got a stopped-up sink | 但我有个堵塞的水池 |
[05:38] | and a half-dead rubber tree plant. | 还有一棵垂死的橡胶树 |
[05:40] | He’s trying to grow his own condoms. | 他想自己种出避孕套来 |
[05:44] | Oh, baby, you must be so happy. | 宝贝 你一定过得很开心 |
[05:47] | Hank and David are getting very close now and… | 汉克和大卫变得很亲密了 |
[05:49] | and, uh, we get to do all these cool things together. | 我们会一起做些有趣的事 |
[05:52] | We get to go bicycling in forest park, | 我们会去森林公园骑自行车 |
[05:53] | and we get to go to Cannon Beach, | 我们还去了加农海滩 |
[05:55] | and, uh, we’ve made some really great new friends. | 还交了些很棒的新朋友 |
[05:58] | – It’s really… – You have… friends? | -那真是… -你都交上朋友了 |
[06:01] | Well, that’s, uh… that’s nice. | 那 那很好 |
[06:04] | Oh, stop it. You know nobody could replace you guys. | 打住 你知道没人能取代你们的 |
[06:07] | Uh, yeah, well, I’m afraid I’m going to have to replace you. | 是啊 不过 恐怕有人要取代你了 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:11] | If I don’t find a new roommate soon, | 如果我再不找个新室友 |
[06:13] | I’m going to be forced to move into the home for indigent homos. | 我得搬去同志救援中心住了 |
[06:17] | Well, have you been looking? | 你在找了吗 |
[06:21] | I’m here about the room. | 我是来看房的 |
[06:23] | I’m here about the room. | 我是来看房的 |
[06:26] | I’m here… | 我是来.. |
[06:29] | High and low. | 各种各样 |
[06:31] | Only no one, uh… measures up. | 就是没有 合适的 |
[06:34] | Maybe you need to rethink the interview process. | 你也许需要重新考虑面试流程 |
[06:37] | Right now we have a guest. | 现在我们可有客人要招待 |
[06:39] | Welcome home, baby. | 欢迎回家 宝贝 |
[07:02] | Crummy night? | 今晚过得很糟吗 |
[07:07] | Hell, what’s a little rain? | 外面下雨了 |
[07:10] | How about some hot tea? | 来点热茶如何 |
[07:12] | Or I could, uh, fix you up some of that, uh, soup in a cup, | 或者 给你弄杯热汤 |
[07:18] | although it’s got enough sodium to stiff a horse. | 虽然里面的盐够咸死一匹马 |
[07:23] | Oh, by the way, Miguel, you know, uh, | 顺便提一句 米格尔 |
[07:25] | the one who’s here Tuesdays and Thursdays, | 就是只有周二和周四来的那个 |
[07:26] | he was tossing the ball with him today. | 今天跟他抛球玩了 |
[07:28] | Said his hand was improving. | 他说他手部的情况在好转 |
[07:31] | But he still has these outbursts when he gets frustrated. | 但他受挫时还是会大发脾气 |
[07:35] | Well, there must be something that you can give him. | 你一定能给他吃点什么药 |
[07:37] | Oh, drugs can’t fix everything. | 药物不能解决所有问题 |
[07:41] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的这句话 |
[07:42] | If you ask me… | 如果你问我 |
[07:45] | what would help him the most | 对他最有帮助的是什么 |
[07:47] | is if he knew that you came here every… | 就是让他知道你每天都会来… |
[07:50] | No! | 不行 |
[07:55] | Uh, no. | 不要 |
[07:58] | Who made up the fucking rule that you can’t smoke in a hospital? | 该死的 是谁规定的医院不能抽烟 |
[08:11] | Come and give your mother a hug. | 过来抱抱你老妈 |
[08:15] | Promise to let me go this time? | 这次你得保证会放开我 |
[08:16] | Eagle scout’s honour. | 以鹰级童子军的名义保证 |
[08:18] | And they’re all fags, you know. | 其实他们都是基佬 |
[08:22] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[08:25] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[08:28] | You’re a fucking skeleton. | 你都皮包骨头了 |
[08:29] | What the hell have you been eating out there? Nuts and berries? | 你在那边都吃些什么 干果和浆果吗 |
[08:34] | I can see I’m going to have to fatten you up. | 我得把你喂胖 |
[08:36] | I’m going to get you the butch bottom special, huh? | 我要给你来份「铁T受」特色套餐 |
[08:38] | – Stack-o-jacks. – Jacks. | -南瓜千层薄煎饼 -南瓜 |
[08:40] | Double sausage and eggs, | 双份香肠加鸡蛋 |
[08:41] | a big slice of cherry pie a la mode. | 一大片抹冰淇淋的樱桃馅饼 |
[08:43] | – Right. – Double B-S for my kid. | -好 -给我儿子来双份套餐 |
[08:46] | Are you trying to fatten me up or give me a stroke? | 你是想让我发胖还是让我患中风 |
[08:48] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么啊 |
[08:49] | Chris Hobbs’ sentencing is next week. | 克里斯·霍布斯的案子下周判决 |
[08:51] | The judge is a real asshole. | 那法官简直是个混蛋 |
[08:53] | Yeah, we’re calling everybody we can. | 没错 我们联系了所有能联系的人 |
[08:55] | PFLAGers, ACLUers. | 同性恋家属联谊会 美国公民自由联盟 |
[08:57] | We’re going to pack that courtroom. | 我们要把整个法庭都坐满 |
[08:59] | Make sure he knows we’re holding him accountable. | 确保他要为他的行为付出代价 |
[09:01] | Justin’s very lucky to have you looking after him. | 有你照顾贾斯汀 他很幸运 |
[09:04] | Well, that’s more than I can say about your fucking friend. | 你那个混蛋朋友就做得很差劲了 |
[09:06] | He hasn’t been to see him once. | 他一次都没去看过他 |
[09:08] | Every time we visit Justin, | 每次我们去看贾斯汀 |
[09:09] | all he ever asks is, “Where’s Brian?” | 他问的都是 布莱恩在哪 |
[09:11] | Getting his dick sucked, that’s where’s Brian. | 布莱恩整天都在找人给他舔屌 |
[09:14] | I’m not sticking up for him. | 我不是袒护他 |
[09:16] | But maybe it’s like those Vietnam vets | 但也许就像那些 |
[09:18] | who witnessed all those atrocities. | 见了太多暴行的越南老兵一样 |
[09:20] | It’s just too painful for him to face. | 对他来说 要面对这事太痛苦了 |
[09:24] | What? Seeing a poor, hurt kid? | 什么 探望一个可怜的伤病孩子吗 |
[09:26] | You weren’t there that night. You didn’t see Brian… | 你那天晚上不在场 你是没看到布莱恩… |
[09:29] | in shock, with all that blood all over him. | 惊恐万分 浑身是血 |
[09:32] | It’s like he had the shit beat out of him too. | 就像他也被毒打了一样 |
[09:36] | If you ask me, he’s still an asshole. | 照我说来 他还是个混蛋 |
[09:40] | Okay, I guess it’s time to get to the beauty parlour. | 好了 是时候去美容院了 |
[09:43] | Yeah, get our hair done. | 没错 去做头发 |
[09:44] | – Get our manicures. – Pick up our dresses. | -修指甲 -拿礼服 |
[09:45] | Be ready when our dates arrive. | 准备好迎接我们的男伴 |
[09:50] | Did something happen while I was gone that I should know about? | 我不在的时候 发生了什么大事吗 |
[09:53] | Don’t worry, Michael. We’re still lesbians. | 别担心 迈克 我们还是拉拉 |
[09:57] | It’s my sister’s wedding. | 是我姐姐的婚礼 |
[09:59] | – And the less said, the better. – Right. Yeah. | -说得越少越好 -好吧 |
[10:02] | Here, bone-butt. Start on these. | 来 骨架子 快吃吧 |
[10:10] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[10:11] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[10:17] | Does he always push himself this hard? | 他总是这么拼吗 |
[10:21] | Even when he was a kid, | 他从小就这样 |
[10:22] | he was s… so determined to ride his two-wheeler. | 他当年 坚决要学会骑自行车 |
[10:27] | He fell a hundred times. | 他摔了上百次 |
[10:29] | His knees were a bloody mess, but… | 膝盖伤得血肉模糊 但是… |
[10:33] | He kept at it till he learned how to stay up. | 他一直坚持了下去 直到他学会为止 |
[10:38] | He hasn’t changed. | 他一点没变 |
[10:40] | If he wants something, | 如果他想要什么 |
[10:41] | he won’t stop till he gets it. | 他不得到是不会罢休的 |
[10:43] | Well, whatever it is now that’s making him want to stay on top, | 不管现在是什么在促使他拼命努力 |
[10:46] | it’s paid off. | 总之是有成果的 |
[10:48] | I’m sending him home. | 我打算让他出院了 |
[10:50] | That’s wonderful. | 那太棒了 |
[10:52] | Fuck! Shit! | 操 妈的 |
[10:56] | Are you sure he’s ready? | 你确定他准备好了吗 |
[10:58] | I want to see him here three times a week | 我要他下个月每周回来三次 |
[10:59] | for the next month for out-patient therapy. | 接受离院病人的门诊复健 |
[11:03] | And call me if there’s a problem. | 有问题的话 就给我打电话 |
[11:20] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[11:21] | It’s Saturday night, | 在周六晚上 |
[11:22] | I’m dressed for a fucking funeral. | 我竟然正装出席一个该死的葬礼 |
[11:24] | Close to it. | 跟葬礼也差不多 |
[11:25] | Hetero wedding. | 异性恋的婚礼 |
[11:26] | Can’t you two give up Babylon for one night? | 你们两个就不能少去一晚上巴比伦吗 |
[11:28] | I did, and look, I’m having with-drawal symptoms. | 我今天就没去 瞧吧 我都有戒断反应了 |
[11:37] | Oh. Well, it’s too bad you’re not straight. You could… | 真遗憾你不是直男 否则你肯定可以… |
[11:42] | really score big time. | 在这里勾搭很多女人 |
[11:44] | It’s hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[11:45] | But in this parallel universe, you’re actually hot. | 但在这个平行宇宙里 你真的很性感火辣 |
[11:47] | Woo-hoo, lucky me. | 哟呵 我真走运 |
[11:50] | Pink champagne. Yeah. | 粉红香槟 好吧 |
[11:52] | Um, yeah, that’s too nelly even for me. | 即使对我来说 这也太娘了 |
[11:54] | Not bad… | 还行 |
[11:56] | for a douche. | 前提是拿来漱口 |
[11:58] | Look, I’m sorry to make you pretend to be our dates but… | 抱歉让你们假装我们的男伴 但… |
[12:01] | Lynnette insisted Mel and I not draw attention to ourselves. | 丽奈特坚持让我和茉儿不要引人注意 |
[12:04] | What did she think we were going to do? | 她以为我们要干什么 |
[12:06] | Perform cunnilingus on top of the wedding cake? | 在结婚蛋糕顶上舔阴吗 |
[12:08] | I promised we’d follow wedding etiquette. | 我保证我们会遵守一切婚礼礼仪 |
[12:10] | Yeah, well I’ve read “Miss Manners” cover to cover, | 好吧 我仔细研读了《礼仪小姐》那本书 |
[12:12] | and nowhere does it state that | 当中没有一句提到 |
[12:14] | one must subjugate one’s sexuality | 人应该掩饰自己的真实性取向 |
[12:16] | even… at the bride’s request. | 就算新娘要求了也一样 |
[12:20] | Wow, is he hot! | 天呐 他真性感 |
[12:21] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[12:22] | What’s her position on fucking ushers? | 她对于跟男迎宾员上床是什么看法 |
[12:24] | Perfectly acceptable. | 完全可以接受 |
[12:26] | Preferably not during the ceremony. | 最好别在举行仪式时操他 |
[12:28] | – There she is. – Ah, daddy. | -她在这儿呢 -爸爸 |
[12:30] | Ah, there’s my girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[12:32] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你呢 |
[12:34] | Hello, Melanie. | 你好 茉蕾妮 |
[12:35] | Mr. And Mrs. Petersen. | 彼得森先生 彼得森夫人 |
[12:38] | This is Ted, Emmett. | 这是泰德和艾美特 |
[12:40] | How do you do? | 您好 |
[12:41] | We’re their beards. | 我们是她们的假对象 |
[12:44] | You, uh, ready for “Here comes the bride”? | 你们 准备好迎接新娘了吗 |
[12:46] | – Again. – Oh, Ron, stop. | -再一次迎接 -罗恩 打住 |
[12:49] | Well, don’t tell me, Nancy, tell Lynnette. | 别叫我打住啊 南希 叫丽奈特打住吧 |
[12:51] | Uh, three weddings in five years is… | 五年里办了三次婚礼 真是 |
[12:54] | This is the last one I’m paying for. | 以后再结婚 我可不掏钱了 |
[12:56] | That’s what you said the last time. | 上次你就这么说了 |
[13:00] | Mr. Petersen. | 彼得森先生 |
[13:01] | There’s our cue. | 到我们了 |
[13:02] | Shall we take our positions? | 我们去入座了 |
[13:21] | I left you four messages. | 我给你留了四次言 |
[13:25] | I told you, busy, busy. | 都跟你说了我很忙 |
[13:34] | Want some dinner? | 吃点晚餐吗 |
[13:37] | This is dinner? | 这就是晚餐吗 |
[13:38] | It’s just the essential elements of a healthy diet; | 是健康食谱里的必备元素 |
[13:41] | Salt, saturated fat, | 盐 饱和脂肪 |
[13:42] | alcohol. | 酒精 |
[13:44] | I’m never eating again. | 我再也吃不下了 |
[13:44] | My mom practically force-fed me | 我妈简直像填鸭一样 |
[13:46] | the entire Liberty Diner menu. | 把菜单上的东西都塞给我吃了 |
[13:48] | Well, who told you to eat it? | 谁让你吃的 |
[13:49] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 不然我能怎么办 |
[13:50] | Say no. | 拒绝啊 |
[13:53] | You know it makes her happy. | 你知道我吃得多会让她开心 |
[13:54] | There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, | 瞧瞧吧 女士们先生们 |
[13:55] | proof positive | 这充分证明了 |
[13:56] | that making other people happy can cause nausea, | 取悦他人有可能导致恶心 |
[14:00] | severe cramps, even diarrhea. | 严重痉挛 甚至包括腹泻 |
[14:03] | Got any tums? | 有抗胃酸药吗 |
[14:10] | You know what tums is spelled backwards? | 知道抗胃酸药反过来拼是什么吗 |
[14:12] | – Smut! – Smut! | -小黄书 -小黄书 |
[14:17] | – Why the fuck are you here? – I told you, | -你他妈的来这干什么 -跟你说了 |
[14:19] | I left you a bunch of messages, and you never called me back. | 我给你留言很多次 你一直不回我电话 |
[14:21] | I-I mean, out of all the holiday destinations you could have chosen… | 你放假可去的地方有那么多 |
[14:24] | Ibiza, Puerto Vallarta, | 比如伊维萨岛 巴亚尔塔港 |
[14:26] | Six Flags over fucking Tulsa, | 塔尔萨的六旗主题乐园 |
[14:27] | why the Pitts? | 为什么非要回匹兹堡 |
[14:29] | I missed it. It’s my home. | 我想这儿了 这里是我家 |
[14:31] | Not any more it’s not. You’re just a visitor here now. | 不再是了 你现在就是个访客 |
[14:35] | Just a sightseer of your former life. | 来观赏自己以前的生活而已 |
[14:38] | So now that you’ve seen your mom and the boys and me, | 现在你见过了你妈 兄弟几个 还有我 |
[14:41] | who’s next on the tour? | 下一个要去看谁 |
[14:44] | I thought I’d go see Justin. | 我想去看贾斯汀 |
[14:47] | – How’s he doing? – How should I know? | -他怎么样了 -我怎么会知道 |
[14:50] | Well, you would if you went to see him. | 你要是去看看他就知道了 |
[14:51] | How about you coming with me? | 不如跟我一起去吧 |
[14:52] | What for? | 去干什么 |
[14:53] | It might make him happy. | 那会让他高兴起来 |
[14:54] | I just told you, making other people happy | 我刚跟你说过 取悦他人 |
[14:56] | can be hazardous to your health. | 有碍自身健康 |
[14:57] | So can making yourself miserable. | 让自己可悲也同样有碍健康 |
[14:59] | Look, save the worried wife routine for the doc… | 你这一副担忧的贤妻样 留给你家那位医生吧 |
[15:05] | And, uh, come with me to Woody’s. | 跟我去伍迪酒吧 |
[15:07] | I don’t want to… | 我不想… |
[15:08] | – I don’t want to go to Woody’s. – Come on. | -我不想去伍迪酒吧 -走吧 |
[15:09] | It’s part of the tour. | 那是观光游必不可少的一站 |
[15:13] | On your left, a nostalgic recreation of your misspent youth. | 在你的左边 是对你虚度的青春的怀旧重演 |
[15:15] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[15:18] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 行 |
[15:22] | I stink. I need a shower. | 我身上臭死了 我得洗个澡 |
[15:59] | What do you know about Justin’s condition? | 你知道贾斯汀现在的状况吗 |
[16:02] | What is your relationship to Justin? | 你和贾斯汀是什么关系 |
[16:04] | Is he all right? Have you seen him? | 他还好吗 你去看他了吗 |
[16:06] | Ow, shit! | 该死的 |
[16:07] | Mrs. Taylor, is Justin all right? | 泰勒夫人 贾斯汀还好吗 |
[16:09] | Will you be going to the sentencing? | 宣判时你们会出席吗 |
[16:11] | Jesus Christ, what was that? | 天啊 那是怎么回事 |
[16:14] | They were waiting for us when we got home. | 我们到家的时候 他们就等在这了 |
[16:16] | Someone from the hospital must have told them | 一定是医院里有人告诉他们 |
[16:17] | Justin was being released. | 贾斯汀出院的消息 |
[16:20] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[16:22] | What? Oh, Jesus. | 什么啊 天呐 |
[16:25] | Some asshole out there bumped into me | 外面有个混蛋撞到我了 |
[16:27] | and made me spill my marinara all over myself. | 把我的蒜香番茄酱都撞泼到我身上了 |
[16:29] | It’s supposed to go on the angel hair, not you. | 那本来该泼在意面上 而不是你身上 |
[16:32] | Wait till you see all the supporters | 等你见到我们召集去法院的 |
[16:34] | we have got coming to the courtroom. | 一大批支持者 定会大吃一惊的 |
[16:36] | Uh, Debbie, I… | 黛比 我… |
[16:38] | just brought Justin home. | 刚把贾斯汀带回家 |
[16:39] | I can’t subject him to all that. | 我不能让他面对那些 |
[16:42] | Oh, sure. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[16:47] | You shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. | 你不用这么麻烦的 |
[16:49] | It’s… it wasn’t any trouble. She cooked it. | 一点也不麻烦 都是她做的 |
[16:52] | I made Justin’s favourite chicken parmigiana. | 我做了贾斯汀最喜欢吃的干酪焗鸡肉 |
[16:55] | Well, I’m sure he’s going to love it, | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[16:57] | if I can just get him to eat. | 前提是我能说服他吃饭 |
[16:59] | Of course he’ll eat. | 他当然会吃 |
[17:00] | Of course I’ll eat. | 我当然会吃 |
[17:04] | Sunshine! | 小阳光 |
[17:08] | Sweetheart, I thought you were taking a nap. | 宝贝 我以为你在睡午觉呢 |
[17:10] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[17:11] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:14] | Don’t I look it? | 看上去不像吗 |
[17:15] | Good as new. | 完好如初 |
[17:17] | Ah, better. | 甚至更好了 |
[17:18] | You have no idea. | 你简直无法想象 |
[17:22] | You know, I have prayed… Oh, for this moment, | 我一直祈祷着 这一刻的到来 |
[17:25] | to see you standing there… | 看到你站在那儿 |
[17:29] | to know that you’re all right. | 知道你平安无事 |
[17:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[17:36] | You come and give me a kiss, honey. | 来亲我一下 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | – What’s wrong? – Sweetheart. | -怎么了 -宝贝 |
[17:45] | Honey, it’s just… | 宝贝 那只是 |
[17:46] | Marinara sauce. It’s okay. | 蒜香番茄酱 没事的 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | So, why don’t we all sit down and eat? | 不如我们大家都坐下来吃饭吧 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I-I’ll look up, uh, the rest of the sauce, | 我 我去看看酱汁 |
[18:00] | what’s left of it. | 估计剩得不多了 |
[18:01] | And I’ll wash the baby field greens, | 我去洗点小青菜做沙拉 |
[18:03] | otherwise known as weeds. | 也叫杂草 |
[18:05] | Honey, why don’t you just run upstairs and get cleaned up? | 亲爱的 不如你去楼上清洗一下身上吧 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:15] | “Honey.” “Sweetie.” “Sunshine.” | “亲爱的” “宝贝” “小阳光” |
[18:19] | Just ’cause Chris Hobbs fucking bashes me in the head, | 就因为克里斯·霍布斯对我的脑袋敲了一棒 |
[18:21] | suddenly everybody wants to infantilize me. | 突然间所有人都把我当成婴孩一样 |
[18:24] | You could have died, you know. | 你差点就死了 知道吗 |
[18:26] | I was there. | 我亲身经历了 |
[18:27] | They’re going to freak when they find out you’re gone. | 他们要是发现你没在家 一定会吓死 |
[18:30] | I left a note. | 我留了字条了 |
[18:32] | “Back soon. Love and kisses.” | “很快回来 爱你们 亲亲” |
[18:52] | Will you be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. But I have to find him. | 我不知道 不过我必须找到他 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[19:39] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[19:52] | So. | 话说 |
[19:54] | How are the boys of Portland? | 波特兰的男人们怎么样 |
[19:57] | I bet with all that… rain, | 我敢说 那里整天下雨 |
[19:58] | they all have perfect peaches and cream cheeks. | 他们的屁股一定都很嫩吧 |
[20:02] | I… haven’t had a chance to do a butt-check. | 我 我还没机会去探究他们的屁股 |
[20:08] | Besides, | 再说了 |
[20:08] | David and I have better ways of spending our evenings. | 大卫和我有更好的夜间消遣方式 |
[20:11] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[20:12] | We cook and we read and we listen to music. | 做饭 读书 听音乐 |
[20:14] | And… check each other’s pulses | 然后 互相给对方把脉 |
[20:16] | to make sure you’re still alive? | 来确认对方没断气 |
[20:19] | You know, if it was me, I’d be out every night… | 要是我的话 我会每晚都出去疯 |
[20:22] | Topping the tall timber. | 大闹基宫[修剪高树] |
[20:23] | Yeah, that’s why they have environmental protection laws. | 是啊 所以才有环境保护法 |
[20:30] | But, Mikey. | 可是 小迈 |
[20:32] | Tell me. I need to know. | 告诉我 我想知道 |
[20:35] | Does a lumberjack off? | 伐木工人会手淫吗 |
[20:42] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[20:45] | Nothing, the-fuck is going on. | 没事啊 大家都搞来搞去嘛 |
[20:47] | You’re a fucking, fall-down mess. | 你就跟个废人一样 |
[20:49] | I’m beautiful. | 我帅得一塌糊涂 |
[20:51] | I’ll always be beautiful, you said that yourself. | 我一直都会很帅 这是你自己说过的话 |
[20:52] | You want some? | 想来点吗 |
[20:54] | You’ve cut yourself off from everyone including me. | 你断绝了和所有人的往来 包括我 |
[20:57] | You’re drinking… | 你喝酒 |
[20:59] | Christ, like I’ve never seen you before. | 天呐 你就像变了个人似的 |
[21:05] | Maybe you need to talk to someone. | 也许你该找人聊聊 |
[21:06] | What are you? My goddamn mother? | 你谁啊 我老妈吗 |
[21:08] | You go back where you belong, and… | 你回你该回的地方去 |
[21:11] | read and cook and listen to muzak with David, | 去和大卫看书 做饭 听音乐 |
[21:14] | and I’ll be all right. | 我一个人好得很 |
[21:19] | Why haven’t you gone to see Justin? | 你为什么没去看贾斯汀 |
[21:25] | Because… there’s nothing I can do for him. | 因为 我帮不上他什么忙 |
[21:44] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[21:46] | Hey, they send that guy to jail? | 嘿 他们判那家伙坐牢了吗 |
[21:48] | – Hey, are you all right? – Don’t touch me. | -你没事吧 -别碰我 |
[21:50] | Give him some room. | 给他一点空间 |
[21:51] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[21:55] | Justin, it’s me, Michael. | 贾斯汀 是我 迈克 |
[22:11] | Well, are you just going to fucking stand there? | 你他妈就打算站在那里不动是吗 |
[22:23] | The first marriage she was registered at Tiffany’s. | 她第一次结婚时 结婚礼物是在蒂芙尼珠宝店买的 |
[22:26] | The second, Pottery Barn. | 第二次结婚时 在「陶瓷仓」家居卖场买的 |
[22:27] | The third, the Big Q. | 第三次结婚时 是在大同超市买的 |
[22:31] | Pathetic, isn’t it? | 真可悲 不是吗 |
[22:33] | Straight people and their silly little rituals. | 直男直女们傻兮兮的小仪式 |
[22:37] | Oh, come on, Mel, | 拜托 茉儿 |
[22:38] | you know if it was legal for you and Lindsay to get married, | 你心里清楚 如果你和琳赛能合法结婚 |
[22:40] | you would. | 你们也会结的 |
[22:41] | Well, we can’t, so what’s the point? | 可我们不能 所以有什么意义 |
[22:43] | The bride requests no smoking. | 新娘要求宾客们禁烟 |
[22:44] | Oh, uh, fuck the bride. | 叫新娘去死吧 |
[22:48] | Hello, Melanie. | 你好啊 茉蕾妮 |
[22:49] | Lynnette. It’s a beautiful wedding. | 丽奈特 这婚礼太棒了 |
[22:52] | Just like they’ve all been. | 和之前的那两场一样 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | The chicken was delicious. | 鸡肉超赞 |
[22:56] | It was a capon. | 是阉鸡肉 |
[22:57] | Well, it tasted like chicken. | 味道和鸡肉差不多 |
[23:03] | I was just saying, I… | 我刚刚还在说呢 我… |
[23:04] | I bet you’re really looking forward to that honeymoon. | 我猜你一定很期待蜜月之旅吧 |
[23:07] | Well, where are you off to this time? | 这次打算去哪儿啊 |
[23:09] | Borneo. | 婆罗洲 |
[23:10] | Borneo. | 婆罗洲啊 |
[23:11] | Don’t they have a lot of pigs there? | 那里有很多猪吧 |
[23:16] | I’m having a much better time than I thought. | 我在这婚礼上玩得比我想象的要爽多了 |
[23:20] | Time to cut the cake. | 是时候切蛋糕了 |
[23:22] | And you… | 而你呢 |
[23:23] | You promised to toast the happy couple. | 你保证过要为新人致贺辞的 |
[23:25] | Right. I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[23:27] | But before you do, | 在你致辞之前呢 |
[23:29] | I just want to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[23:30] | For toasting my own sister at her wedding? | 谢我给我亲姐的婚礼致辞吗 |
[23:33] | No, I mean, uh, | 不 我是指 |
[23:35] | for not… embarrassing me. | 谢谢你 没有让我难堪 |
[23:38] | You know, not that I have anything against Melanie, | 不是说我对茉蕾妮有成见 |
[23:41] | and you know I adore Gus, but… | 你也知道我很喜欢盖斯 不过 |
[23:43] | considering it is my wedding… | 考虑到这是我的婚礼 |
[23:46] | Third wedding. | 第三次婚礼 |
[23:48] | After all, it’s just… didn’t see any reason | 毕竟 只是 没必要 |
[23:51] | for people to be subjected to… | 让大家看到 |
[23:53] | An undignified display of my private life. | 我可耻的私生活 |
[24:07] | Excuse me. | 请静一静 |
[24:08] | Everyone. I’m Lindsay, Lynnette’s sister. | 大家好 我是琳赛 丽奈特的妹妹 |
[24:11] | And I’d like to congratulate her and her husband | 在这特殊的时刻 我想要祝贺 |
[24:14] | on this special occasion. | 她和她的丈夫 |
[24:25] | To stand in front of your family and friends… | 祝贺你们可以在各位亲朋好友面前 |
[24:28] | and to declare your love and commitment in the eyes of god and… | 在上帝面前 来宣告你们的爱与终身约定 |
[24:32] | the law is a privilege… | 法律给予了你们特权 |
[24:35] | not to be taken lightly. | 可千万别不当回事 |
[24:38] | I know, | 我深有体会 |
[24:38] | because I’ve shared a commitment with my partner | 是因为我和我的爱人彼此倾心 |
[24:40] | for six wonderful years, | 幸福地度过了6年 |
[24:43] | even though we’re not married. | 尽管我们没有结婚 |
[24:47] | And that’s because we’re not allowed to be. | 那是因为我们不被允许结婚 |
[24:51] | But that shouldn’t stop two people from doing what they truly want, | 但这不应该阻止两个人追求幸福 |
[24:54] | should it? | 不是吗 |
[24:56] | So I’d like to ask my beloved, | 所以 我想问问我的爱人 |
[24:59] | Melanie… | 茉蕾妮 |
[25:03] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[25:18] | The doctor said if Chris Hobbs had hit me | 医生说 如果克里斯·霍布斯打我的时候 |
[25:20] | a fraction of an inch this way, | 稍微再往这边偏一点点 |
[25:23] | or that way, | 或者往这边偏 |
[25:24] | or at a different angle, | 或者从另外一个角度打下来 |
[25:26] | or even a little bit harder, | 又或者下手再重那么一点 |
[25:27] | I’d be a complete vegetable, | 我就会完全变成一个植物人 |
[25:29] | or dead. | 或者死人 |
[25:31] | As it is, he only damaged the cerebral motor strip. | 目前的情况是 他只伤到了我的大脑运动神经带 |
[25:35] | Is that where they drag-race through your brain? | 那是大脑里搞赛车运动的地方吗 |
[25:37] | No. It’s the part of the cerebral cortex | 不是 是大脑皮层中 |
[25:39] | that controls motor skills. | 控制运动技能的地方 |
[25:40] | I know what it is. I attended the eighth grade. | 我知道那是什么 我初中毕业了 |
[25:43] | They had to drill through my skull to release all the blood. | 他们必须把我的颅骨钻开 来释放淤血 |
[25:45] | Cool. | 真厉害 |
[25:47] | They say I may never draw again. | 他们说我可能再也不能画画了 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well, they’re always telling people | 好吧 医生总喜欢跟病人说 |
[25:52] | they’ll never walk again or… | 他们再也不能走路了 或者… |
[25:54] | draw again or… | 再也不能画画了 或者… |
[25:56] | piss again, | 再也不能尿尿了 |
[25:56] | so that when you finally do, | 这样一来 一旦你这些能力恢复 |
[25:58] | you’ll think they’re geniuses | 你就会觉得那些医生是神医 |
[25:59] | and they can charge you whatever the fuck they want. | 然后他们就可以狠敲一笔 |
[26:07] | Why didn’t you come and see me? | 你为什么没去医院看我 |
[26:13] | What for? | 有什么好看的 |
[26:16] | Considering that I was in a coma for two weeks, | 毕竟我昏迷了两周 |
[26:18] | and rehab for a month, | 做复健做了一个月 |
[26:19] | trying to re-learn how to throw a fucking whiffle ball. | 努力再次学习怎么扔个小破球 |
[26:25] | You know, if you want to regain | 如果你想恢复 |
[26:26] | the agility and the strength in your hand, | 手的灵活度和力量 |
[26:27] | I suggest jerking off several times a day. | 我建议你每天手淫数次 |
[26:30] | It works like magic. | 效果绝对神奇 |
[26:32] | You should have at least called | 你至少应该打个电话 |
[26:33] | to see if I was still alive. | 看看我是不是还活着 |
[26:34] | I’m sure I would have heard if you weren’t. | 我相信你要是死了 肯定有人会通知我的 |
[26:39] | Besides, I’m not your occupational therapist. | 再说 我也不是你的职业理疗师 |
[26:41] | I’m not your trauma specialist. | 我也不是你的创伤主治医师 |
[26:42] | I’m not even your goddamned mother | 我更不是你妈 |
[26:44] | sitting there holding your hand. | 坐在你的床边 握着你的手 |
[26:44] | I mean, there’s nothing I could have done for you. | 我根本帮不上你什么忙 |
[26:54] | I still don’t remember anything. | 我还是什么都不记得 |
[27:00] | Last thing I do remember is you telling me | 我记得的最后一件事就是你告诉我 |
[27:02] | that you wouldn’t come to my prom. | 你不会来参加我的毕业舞会 |
[27:07] | But they said that you showed up after all. | 不过他们说你最后还是来了 |
[27:09] | And that we danced together. | 而且我们还一起跳舞 |
[27:11] | And that it was amazing. | 那个场面非常震撼 |
[27:15] | Daphne said that we were amazing. | 达芙妮说我们简直惊艳全场 |
[27:20] | We were all right. | 我们就还凑合吧 |
[27:24] | Shit! | 靠 |
[27:28] | I wish I could remember that. | 我真的希望我能记得那些 |
[27:32] | And then… | 然后 |
[27:33] | I walked with you… | 我和你走出去 |
[27:35] | back out to your jeep. | 走到你的吉普车边 |
[27:38] | And that’s when Chris Hobbs came out with the baseball bat… | 接着克里斯·霍布斯就拿着球棒过来 |
[27:40] | I thought you said you couldn’t remember anything. | 你不是说你什么都不记得了吗 |
[27:42] | I can’t. | 我是不记得 |
[27:44] | This is just stuff that… other people have told me. | 这些都是别人告诉我的 |
[27:47] | It’s like… | 感觉就像 |
[27:49] | a story that happened to somebody else. | 发生在别人身上的事一样 |
[27:53] | Yeah, well, I can remember. I can remember everything. | 是啊 可我记得 每个细节我都记得 |
[28:03] | I saw him. | 我看见他 |
[28:08] | He was coming after you with the bat. | 他拿着球棒尾随你 |
[28:16] | But he was moving too fast, and you were too far away. | 但是他走得太快了 而且你离我太远 |
[28:19] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[28:24] | I ran. | 我跑过去 |
[28:27] | But there was no time to stop it. | 但还是没来得及阻止他 |
[28:33] | And then he swung. | 然后他挥动球棒 |
[28:38] | And it was too late. | 一切都太迟了 |
[28:42] | There was nothing I could do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[28:51] | And then you just lay there on the cold cement. | 然后你躺在那冰冷的水泥地上 |
[28:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要 不要啊 |
[28:59] | God! | 老天啊 |
[29:02] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[29:21] | It wasn’t your fault. | 真的不是你的错 |
[29:44] | Oh, god, that old biddy | 天呐 那个老女人 |
[29:47] | who wrestled me for this thing, | 为了这束花跟我抢得差点打起来 |
[29:48] | she had one hell of a grip. | 她的手劲儿可真大 |
[29:51] | Try this. | 来尝尝这个 |
[29:59] | Let me give a piece of this to my roommate, | 我得拿一块蛋糕给我的室友 |
[30:01] | even though he’s… happily married, you know. | 虽然他 婚姻美满 |
[30:03] | You know, they say if you put a piece of wedding cake | 但他们说 如果在枕头底下 |
[30:05] | under your pillow, you’ll get, uh, | 放块婚礼蛋糕 然后 |
[30:08] | you’ll get icing all over your pillowcase. | 然后你的枕套上就全是糖霜了 |
[30:11] | All right, now why don’t you, show yourself right into my bedroom, | 好了 不如你先去我的卧室 |
[30:16] | – through there. – Okay. | -就从这过去 -好的 |
[30:17] | I’ll be with you in one minute. | 我一会儿就来陪你 |
[30:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[30:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[30:41] | The ride. Saving me. | 谢你送我回来 谢你救了我 |
[30:44] | I didn’t save you. | 我没能救你 |
[30:48] | I meant tonight. | 我是指今晚 |
[30:52] | So… will I see you again? | 那 我还能再见你吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you’ll see me. | 当然 你会再见到我的 |
[30:58] | Well, don’t wait too long. | 可别等太久了 |
[30:59] | At this rate, who knows how long I’ll be around? | 照我这情况 谁知道我还能活多久呢 |
[31:13] | Justin! Where have you been? | 贾斯汀 你到哪疯去了 |
[31:16] | Do you have any idea how worried I was? | 你知不知道我多担心你啊 |
[31:18] | How could you just leave like that? | 你怎么能就这么出走了 |
[31:20] | I left you a note. | 我给你留了字条的 |
[31:22] | Come inside. | 快进去 |
[31:37] | Okay, come on, come on be quiet. | 好了 快 小声点 |
[31:38] | How about one more for the road? | 不如再干一次 留着在路上回味吧 |
[31:40] | Six is my lucky number. | 6是我的幸运数字 |
[31:41] | – Oh, super. – Okay. | -太棒啦 -好了 |
[31:43] | I left you my number by the bed. | 我在床边给你留了我的号码 |
[31:46] | You sure you’ve got everything? | 你没落下什么东西吧 |
[31:47] | Okay, scram. | 好了 快走吧 |
[31:50] | Call me. | 记得打给我 |
[32:00] | So, um… | 那么 |
[32:01] | How was your piece of cake? | 你那块蛋糕好吃吗 |
[32:08] | Mom, would you please stop crying? | 妈 你能不能别哭了 |
[32:11] | Did she put you up to it? | 是她让你这么干的吗 |
[32:11] | No, she did not put me up to it. | 不 不是她让我这么干的 |
[32:13] | That’s right, blame the Jew. | 是啊 什么都怪犹太人 |
[32:15] | Damn it, mother, | 该死的 妈 |
[32:16] | if Lynnette can get married, | 如果丽奈特可以结婚 |
[32:17] | three times, then why the hell can’t I? | 还结了三次 那为什么我就不能呢 |
[32:19] | Well, frankly, I don’t give a shit what people think. | 坦白说 我才不管别人怎么想的 |
[32:21] | Two women do not get married. | 两个女人是不能结婚的 |
[32:23] | Love to daddy. | 跟爸爸说我爱他 |
[32:24] | How can we show our faces? What are… | 我们以后还怎么见人 我们… |
[32:25] | Can’t wait to see the video. | 迫不及待想看婚礼录像 |
[32:26] | Do you know how many weddings we’re invited to this season? | 你知道我们被邀请去参加多少个婚礼吗 |
[32:28] | And anniversary parties? | 以及周年纪念仪式 |
[32:30] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[32:31] | I can’t believe they’re this upset. | 我真不敢相信他们这么生气 |
[32:32] | Fear not. | 不用怕 |
[32:34] | In time they’ll sweep it under their waspy rug, | 假以时日 他们就会把这事埋在心底 |
[32:36] | and forget all about it. | 然后彻底忘掉 |
[32:37] | I don’t want to forget about it. | 我不想忘 |
[32:39] | I want full and equal recognition, | 我想得到全面平等的认可 |
[32:40] | if not under the law, | 就算法律不认可 |
[32:41] | then at least in my own parents’ house. | 至少也要得到我父母的认可 |
[32:42] | I’d count on getting hitched in Mississippi first. | 我指望密西西比州能率先通过同志婚姻 |
[32:49] | – Can’t we stay in bed a little longer? – No. | -能在床上多躺一会儿吗 -不行 |
[32:58] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[33:01] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[33:03] | You weren’t serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[33:05] | I was dead serious. | 我是非常认真的 |
[33:07] | Why do they get to receive everyone’s blessings and presents | 为什么他们就能得到世人的祝福跟礼物 |
[33:09] | and we don’t? | 而我们就不行呢 |
[33:10] | I knew it had to do with presents. | 我就知道你其实在乎的是礼物 |
[33:14] | Look, we can’t get married. | 听着 我们是不能结婚的 |
[33:16] | I mean, for one thing it’s not legal, | 我是说 首先这是不合法的 |
[33:18] | only symbolic. | 只能是象征意义的 |
[33:20] | And for another, you know how I feel about weddings. | 再说了 你也知道我对于婚礼的看法 |
[33:22] | They’re antiquated… | 那是过时的 |
[33:23] | meaningless rituals for heterosexuals. | 异性恋之间毫无意义的仪式 |
[33:26] | I’ve heard. | 我知道的 |
[33:27] | Linz, we have a marriage… | 琳 我们已经拥有婚姻了 |
[33:31] | and a family… | 我们有个家 |
[33:34] | Six years strong, | 此情已六年 |
[33:36] | give or take a few bumps in the road. | 尽管途中遭遇过一些不顺 |
[33:39] | And as nice as it would be to have a party | 结婚能办个热闹的喜宴 |
[33:42] | and payback, finally, | 还能收礼物 的确很好 |
[33:45] | for all the wedding gifts we’ve shelled out for throughout the years, | 毕竟我们多年来送出去那么多结婚礼物 |
[33:48] | we don’t need any of that to prove | 但我们无需靠这些来证明 |
[33:49] | to ourselves we love each other. | 我们深爱彼此 |
[33:51] | Now come on. | 快起来吧 |
[33:52] | Let’s go and grab our kid and get some brunch. | 带上孩子 我们一起去吃点东西 |
[34:06] | I mean, if I’d known how many men you | 如果我早知道能在 |
[34:07] | could meet at straight functions, | 异性恋活动上遇见这么多男人 |
[34:08] | I’d have started going years ago. | 我肯定早就跑去参加了 |
[34:10] | Leave it to you to sniff out the one truffle in the garden. | 在直男的海洋中找出一个基佬的任务就交给你了 |
[34:13] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 那可不一定 |
[34:15] | I have my suspicions about the groom. | 我有点怀疑那个新郎也是基佬 |
[34:18] | Oh, you mean Lindsay’s sister | 你是说琳赛的姐姐 |
[34:19] | might actually break her own record. | 可能要再结一次婚了吗 |
[34:24] | How about you, Michael? | 你呢 迈克 |
[34:26] | How was your night on the town? | 你的城中一夜过得怎么样啊 |
[34:29] | He brought home a nice centrepiece of his own. | 他带了个完美帅哥回来 |
[34:32] | Jeez, Em. | 天呐 小艾 |
[34:40] | You certainly didn’t waste any time, did you? | 看来你真是没有浪费一点时间 是吧 |
[34:42] | In town less than 24 hours and… | 回来这里不到24小时 |
[34:45] | Why shouldn’t he get a little action? | 他凭什么不能搞点”活动” |
[34:47] | He’s outside the required 400-mile limit | 他已经出了400英里内 |
[34:48] | for extra-marital quickies and anonymous assignations. | 「不准出轨和约炮」的禁制范围了 |
[34:53] | Mind you, if you want to do anything further, | 提醒一下 如果你还想玩些更刺激的 |
[34:54] | you’ll need overseas travel and a minimum 14-day stay. | 你就要到国外去 至少待上14天了 |
[34:58] | I just thought, with everything you wrote, that, you know, | 我只是在想 你写给我们的信里说的那些话 |
[35:01] | you and David were so in love, so committed… | 说你跟大卫彼此深爱 已经定终身了… |
[35:03] | Every relationship has its own set of rules. | 每份感情都有各自的一套规则 |
[35:06] | Their arrangement is none of our business. | 他们的安排 与我们无关 |
[35:10] | Right, sweetie? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[35:13] | Now who wants a potsticker? | 你们谁想要点锅贴 |
[35:17] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[35:21] | What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | It’s over. | 我们完了 |
[35:25] | David and I are over. | 我和大卫彻底完了 |
[35:40] | God. You know, these are the best pan-fried dumplings I’ve ever had. | 天啊 这真是我吃过的最好吃的锅贴 |
[35:43] | Did you hear what he just said? | 你没听到他刚才说的话吗 |
[35:44] | He broke up. | 他们分手了 |
[35:47] | You broke up. | 你们分手了 |
[35:50] | So why the fuck didn’t you tell us? | 那你之前为什么不告诉我们 |
[35:52] | I was going to. | 我准备说的 |
[35:53] | When? After you’d convinced us | 什么时候啊 等你让我们相信 |
[35:55] | that you’d found Paradise Lost? | 你找到了失乐园之后吗 |
[35:57] | When the time was right. | 在恰当的时机下 我会说的 |
[36:00] | You know, but there’s never a right time | 但这世上根本就没有 |
[36:02] | to admit that you’ve failed. | 承认失败的恰当时机 |
[36:04] | You had this great opportunity | 你本来有一个千载难逢的机会 |
[36:06] | to start your life over with someone that you loved or… | 可以和你爱的人 或者是你认为你爱的人 |
[36:09] | thought you loved, and… | 开始新生活 |
[36:11] | you blew it. | 结果你搞砸了 |
[36:17] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[36:20] | I complained that David was working too much, | 我整天抱怨大卫一心扑在工作上 |
[36:22] | and that I couldn’t find a job, | 我却一直找不到工作 |
[36:24] | and that I didn’t have any friends. | 我甚至都没有朋友 |
[36:25] | And when I accused him of being thoughtless and not caring, | 我指责他不够体贴 不够关心我 |
[36:29] | and said that if I’d known it was going to be like this, | 我还说 如果早知如此 |
[36:31] | I never would have come, he said… | 我就不会来的 然后他说 |
[36:34] | “Well, go home, Michael. | “那你回去吧 迈克 |
[36:37] | Go home.” | 回去吧” |
[36:52] | I wouldn’t say that you failed. | 我觉得这不能算你搞砸了 |
[36:57] | And… you know, it’s not true that you don’t have any friends, | 并且 你可不是没有朋友 |
[37:01] | ’cause you still got us. | 因为你还有我们 |
[37:05] | And as for coming home, | 至于说回家 |
[37:07] | you know, there’s no shame in that. | 这也不是什么丢人的事 |
[37:11] | It’s what it’s here for. | 家本就是庇护你的港湾 |
[37:18] | The fact that Christ Hobbs pled guilty | 尽管克里斯·霍布斯 |
[37:20] | to assault charges for his vicious attack on Justin Taylor | 坦然承认攻击贾斯汀·泰勒的罪行 |
[37:23] | in no way mitigates the seriousness of the crime, | 但那也无法减轻这一犯罪行为的严重性 |
[37:27] | or the tragic effects on these young men’s lives. | 或是对这两位年轻人的人生造成的悲剧性影响 |
[37:30] | Both were honour students at St. James Academy. | 二人都是圣詹姆斯学校的优秀学生 |
[37:32] | Both had planned to attend college. | 二人也都准备进入大学继续深造 |
[37:35] | Now, one young man is recovering from serious brain injuries, | 现在 一个因严重的脑损伤尚处于恢复期 |
[37:38] | and the other is facing a prison sentence. | 另一个则面临入狱的判决 |
[37:42] | I ask myself how could this have happened? | 我曾自问 为什么会发生这样的事情 |
[37:44] | I’ll tell you how. | 我可以告诉你为什么 |
[37:46] | Chris Hobbs is a homophobic animal. | 因为克里斯·霍布斯是个恐同的禽兽 |
[37:48] | Who should be put away. | 他就该被关进大牢 |
[37:51] | I can only imagine | 我可以想象 |
[37:53] | how profoundly disturbing it must have been | 克里斯·霍布斯所经历的心理困扰 |
[37:54] | for a young man of Chris Hobbs’ fine, moral upbringing, | 毕竟 像他这样受过良好家庭教育的年轻人 |
[37:58] | to be approached sexually by a fellow student, | 在被同学诱惑之后发生不当性行为 |
[38:01] | then to see him flaunt his lifestyle | 然后又看到他公开炫耀他的生活方式 |
[38:03] | by bringing his male lover to the prom, | 将他的同性爱人带来参加毕业舞会 |
[38:06] | and engage in what has been described as a highly provocative dance. | 跳了一支极具挑衅的舞 |
[38:10] | Given the fact that he was drinking, | 鉴于他当晚喝了酒 |
[38:13] | which he should not have been, | 当然 这也是不应该的 |
[38:15] | I could understand how Chris Hobbs might lose control | 我可以理解克里斯·霍布斯为何会 |
[38:17] | of his better judgment. | 失去理智的判断力 |
[38:18] | Still… | 但是 |
[38:20] | It does not excuse his actions. | 这不能成为他的所为的借口 |
[38:23] | And so I have struggled | 所以我一直在反复思量 |
[38:26] | to find the appropriate sentence to impose for this unfortunate crime. | 该如何为这不幸的犯罪行为 采取合适的量刑 |
[38:30] | Court will recess for 10 minutes. | 现在休庭十分钟 |
[38:33] | Where the fuck’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[38:35] | It’s a hell of a time to leave. | 这个时候离开也太扯了吧 |
[38:37] | Great suspense. | 真会留悬念 |
[38:38] | It’s how he got his name, Regular Roy. | 他的外号「规律罗伊」就是这么来的 |
[38:41] | Every day at 12:15 on the dot, | 每天12点15分 |
[38:43] | he goes to the bathroom across the hall, | 他都会去大厅对面的洗手间 |
[38:45] | sits in the stall under the window, | 坐在窗户下面的隔间里 |
[38:46] | takes a dump and has a smoke. | 一边拉屎 一边抽烟 |
[38:53] | – No way! – You’ve gotta be kidding me. | -不会吧 -开什么玩笑啊 |
[38:55] | Wouldn’t matter who he was sentencing. | 不管他要判刑的人是谁 都是如此 |
[39:09] | Christopher Mark Hobbs, | 克里斯托弗·马克·霍布斯 |
[39:10] | this court accepts your plea of guilty for simple assault. | 本庭接受你对一般伤害罪的认罪申请 |
[39:14] | Because of your age, | 考虑到你年龄尚幼 |
[39:15] | the fact that you have no previous offences, | 没有前科 |
[39:17] | and because you were unduly provoked, | 且受到了不当的刺激 |
[39:19] | you are hereby given a two-year suspended sentence | 本庭宣判你缓刑两年 |
[39:22] | and ordered to serve 500 hours of community service. | 外加500小时的社区服务 |
[39:25] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:30] | Can he do that? | 他可以这么判吗 |
[39:32] | No, that’s not right. | 不 这判决有问题 |
[39:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[39:35] | Just a slap on the wrist, judge. | 法官 这判决太轻了 |
[39:37] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[39:38] | What just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[39:41] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[39:42] | He’s practically a fucking murderer. | 他简直是个杀人犯 |
[39:46] | How’d he get off scot-free? | 他怎么这么轻易就脱罪了 |
[39:48] | Made a deal. | 他们达成了协议 |
[39:49] | His lawyer agreed to plead guilty. | 他的律师同意认罪 |
[39:51] | The prosecutor reduced the charges | 检察官就减轻罪名 |
[39:53] | from aggravated to simple assault, | 从严重伤害罪变成了一般伤害罪 |
[39:55] | and Roy sent him off with probation and service. | 然后罗伊就只判他缓刑和社区服务 |
[39:57] | I’d like to give him something to service. | 我倒是想让他好好贡献一下服务 |
[39:59] | He’d have gotten more for… bashing a dog. | 他就算打一只狗 可能都判得比这重 |
[40:02] | It’s okay, ma. Let’s go home. | 算了 妈 我们回家吧 |
[40:04] | Get some rest. | 好好休息下 |
[40:04] | Damn right I’m going home. | 没错 我要回家 |
[40:07] | But not to rest. | 但不是休息 |
[40:07] | I’m going to call every PFLAG chapter in this country. | 我要打电话给全国各地的同性恋家属联谊会 |
[40:11] | I’m not putting up with this. | 我绝不容忍这事 |
[40:12] | Not for one fucking second. | 一秒都不能忍 |
[40:14] | We’re going to march. | 我们要游行 |
[40:16] | We’re going to carry huge signs | 我们会举着大标语 |
[40:17] | that let this asshole judge know what we think of him. | 让那个混蛋法官知道我们对他的看法 |
[40:20] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[40:21] | And we’re going to march on Washington if we have to. | 有必要的话 我们会去华盛顿游行 |
[40:23] | – Sis. – Do you hear that! | -姐姐 -你听到了吗 |
[40:25] | Just… now settle down. | 别 别激动 |
[40:26] | You hear that, we’re going to Washington. | 你听好了 我们会去华盛顿游行 |
[40:28] | Settle down. Come on, sis. That’s enough. | 冷静一下 姐姐 够了 |
[40:30] | It’s okay, ma. It’s okay. | 好了 妈妈 没事的 |
[40:33] | It’s okay. He’s not going to get away with this. | 没事的 他不可能这么轻易逃脱 |
[40:38] | We’ll march. We’ll protest. | 我们会游行 我们会抗议 |
[40:41] | Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. | 屁话 屁话 屁话 |
[40:44] | All protests are bullshit. | 所谓的抗议都是屁话 |
[40:46] | I mean, a bunch of well-meaning do-gooders | 一大帮本意虽好 却帮倒忙的人 |
[40:48] | marching around carrying signs, | 举着标语游行 |
[40:50] | chanting | 大喊着 |
[40:53] | “Hey, hey, ho, ho, homophobia’s got to go.” | “嘿嘿嚯嚯 恐同者都去死” |
[40:55] | Give me a goddamn fucking break. | 别逗了 省省吧 |
[40:57] | So, I guess this means you’re… not going with us? | 所以你的意思是 你不会跟我们一起去抗议 |
[41:00] | Hell no, I won’t go. | 我当然不会去的 |
[41:02] | So you’re just going to sit there on your ass and do nothing. | 那你就打算袖手旁观了 |
[41:05] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是 没错 |
[41:06] | Jesus, what the fuck did I do all these weeks | 天呐 这段日子以来 没有你在旁边唠叨我 |
[41:08] | without you here to harangue me? | 难道我就活不成了吗 |
[41:09] | When the fuck are you going back anyway? | 你到底打算什么时候回去 |
[41:20] | I’m not. | 我不回去了 |
[41:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:24] | Why? Did Ted and Emmett tell you? | 你怎么知道的 泰德和艾美特告诉你的吗 |
[41:26] | No, I managed to figure it out all by my little self. | 不是 我自己就能猜出来 |
[41:31] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[41:34] | I knew it wouldn’t work out. | 我早知道你们不可能长久的 |
[41:37] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[41:38] | Right as usual. | 你又对了 |
[41:40] | This isn’t about me, asshole. It’s about you. | 重点不在于我 混蛋 而在于你 |
[41:42] | I mean, did you really think | 你真以为 |
[41:43] | you’d be happy in Wisconsin, playing the doctor’s wife? | 你去了威斯康星州 扮演医生的妻子 会幸福吗 |
[41:46] | Oregon. Portland’s in Oregon. | 是俄勒冈州 波特兰在俄勒冈州 |
[41:48] | Wherever the fuck. | 随便吧 谁在乎 |
[41:52] | Well, maybe that’s the problem. I… | 也许这才是问题所在 我… |
[41:53] | I don’t know where the fuck I belong. | 我不清楚自己属于哪里 |
[42:12] | There. That’s where. | 这里 就是这里 |
[42:13] | Now… | 好了 |
[42:15] | Will you go on and help your mom? | 你去帮你妈吧 |
[42:18] | And… make the world safe for fags. | 让这世界对同志来说更安全一些 |
[42:24] | What is this? Is this our old chemistry book? | 这是什么 是我们的旧化学书吗 |
[42:27] | – Yeah, it is, from high school. – Yeah, that’s, um… | -是啊 高中的 -没错 那是 |
[42:30] | I’m doing some research. | 我在研究一些东西 |
[42:32] | I have a new client at a drug company. | 我接了一个医药公司的客户 |
[42:35] | Well, you must be thrilled. | 你肯定很激动 |
[42:37] | You’ll be able to get “E” wholesale. | 你将可以得到成批的摇头丸 |
[43:36] | After spending 14 hours glued to a toilet seat, | 在被粘在马桶上长达14个小时之后 |
[43:40] | the judge was unharmed but badly shaken. | 法官没有受伤 但是严重受惊 |
[43:43] | So far there are no clues or suspects. | 目前没有任何线索或嫌疑人 |
[43:46] | The seat of justice has been severely compromised. | 正义的宝座遭遇了重大袭击 |
[43:49] | No skin off my ass. | 我的屁股可没脱皮 |
[43:50] | Bet he wishes he could say the same thing. | 他可就不一定了 |
[43:53] | Well, who do you think did it? | 你们觉得是谁干的 |
[43:55] | Someone who didn’t like waiting for his sentence. | 某个不愿意等候判决结果的人 |
[43:57] | One thing you can say for sure, | 唯一可以确定的是 |
[43:59] | that must have scared the shit out of him. | 这事一定吓”屎”他了 |
[44:04] | Know what this reminds me of? | 知道这让我想起什么了吗 |
[44:07] | That time in Chemistry class | 那次在化学课上 |
[44:09] | when you said you were going to invent synthetic cum, | 你说你打算发明人造精液 |
[44:11] | and you made that goo. | 然后就配制出了一种黏液 |
[44:13] | You put it all over the toilet seat in the teachers’ lounge, | 把它涂在了教师卫生间的马桶上 |
[44:15] | and Mrs. Renfrew got glued to it. | 结果伦弗鲁老师就被粘住了 |
[44:23] | I better take off. | 我还是走吧 |
[44:31] | I knew they’d let him go. | 我就知道他们会放过他的 |
[44:33] | They don’t care about us. They want us all dead. | 他们根本不在乎我们 巴不得我们都死了 |
[44:36] | Look. Don’t think about it, okay? | 好了 别想这事了 好吗 |
[44:38] | Just focus on what you’re doing. | 关注你手头上的事 |
[44:40] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[44:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[44:46] | Come on, you can do it. | 加油 你能行的 |
[44:49] | Nah, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[44:50] | Yes, you can. Come on. | 你可以的 再来一个 |
[44:55] | That one was good, Justin. | 这次扔得不错 贾斯汀 |
[44:57] | Oh, Daph, you’re so full of shit. | 达芙妮 你没一句真话 |
[45:04] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[45:05] | – Hello, Daphne. – Hey. | -你好 达芙妮 -你好 |
[45:07] | Hello, Mrs. Taylor. | 你好 泰勒太太 |
[45:09] | Hello, Brian. | 你好 布莱恩 |
[45:11] | We were just tossing the ball. | 我们正玩球呢 |
[45:13] | I think you should rest now. | 我想你该歇歇了 |
[45:15] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[45:16] | I’d like to speak to Brian. | 我想和布莱恩谈谈 |
[45:24] | Come on, Daph. | 走吧 达芙妮 |
[45:41] | The day the doctor sent him home from the hospital, | 医生让他出院的时候说 |
[45:43] | he said he’d never seen such a determined patient. | 他从未见过意志如此坚定的病人 |
[45:46] | And he asked me what it was that made him work so hard. | 医生问我他为什么这么努力 |
[45:51] | I-I knew, but I didn’t tell him. | 我知道原因 但我没告诉他 |
[45:54] | It was you. | 是因为你 |
[45:56] | Every day that you didn’t come to see him | 你没去看他的那些天 |
[45:58] | was more incentive for him to get better | 他都更渴望能康复 |
[46:01] | and get out so that he could come to see you. | 然后就能出院去找你 |
[46:06] | Of course what Justin didn’t know, | 当然 贾斯汀不知道 |
[46:08] | and I didn’t tell him was | 我也没告诉过他 |
[46:10] | that you were there, every night. | 你一直守在那里 每晚都在 |
[46:14] | The nurse on duty told me. | 是值班护士告诉我的 |
[46:18] | I want to thank you for that, | 我想为此谢谢你 |
[46:21] | but he’s home now, safe and sound, | 但他现在回家了 安然无恙 |
[46:24] | and there isn’t any reason any more for you to watch over him, so… | 你已经没有理由再看护他了 所以… |
[46:30] | so I would like you to leave | 所以我希望你离开 |
[46:32] | and never see him again. | 永远不要再见他 |
[46:39] | I care about him. | 我很在乎他 |
[46:40] | It was because of you he was almost killed. | 因为你 他差点被人杀了 |
[46:46] | Forgive me for being so blunt. | 请原谅我的直白 |
[46:50] | I’ve tried to accept him for who he is, | 我尝试过接受真实的他 |
[46:53] | to accept your world and that he’s part of it. | 接受你们的世界 接受他也是其中一员 |
[46:56] | I’ve even tried to accept you. | 我甚至尝试过接受你 |
[46:59] | And as a result, I nearly lost him. | 而结果就是 我差点失去他 |
[47:02] | And I don’t intend to lose him again. | 我不想再次失去他了 |
[47:04] | So if you care about him… | 所以如果你真的在乎他 |
[47:08] | And I believe you… I believe you do… | 而且我相信 我相信你是真的在乎他 |
[47:14] | You’ll do what I ask, | 你就照我说的做吧 |
[47:16] | and return my son to me. | 把我的儿子还给我 |