时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Pride weekend! | 「骄傲节周末」到啦 |
[00:48] | – Can you feel it, baby? – The dancing… | -你能感受到吗 宝贝 -那些舞蹈 |
[00:51] | – The parade… – The fucking. | -游行 -性爱 |
[00:54] | Oh, can’t wait. | 简直迫不及待 |
[00:55] | You sure you’re up for it? | 你确定你的身体状况可以吗 |
[00:57] | He’s up for it. | 他可以的 |
[00:58] | It’s my first pride. | 这是我过的第一个骄傲节 |
[00:59] | Careful. | 小心哟 |
[01:01] | Pride is a sin. | 骄傲是罪 |
[01:02] | Then I’m going to hell. | 那就让我下地狱吧 |
[01:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:08] | Don’t even joke about that. | 别拿这个开玩笑 |
[01:12] | Who did this? | 谁布置的啊 |
[01:13] | Some demented queen… | 某个精神错乱的女王… |
[01:15] | – Oh my god. – With no taste. | -天呐 -毫无品味的女王 |
[01:16] | Nice job, ma. | 布置得真漂亮 妈 |
[01:17] | Glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[01:19] | Okay, can we hurry up and eat, please? | 我们能赶紧吃饭吗 |
[01:21] | I’ve got appointments all day. | 我今天的各种约会很满 |
[01:23] | You’ve got appointments? | 你竟然有约会 |
[01:25] | It’s pride, honey. | 这可是骄傲节 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | Facial at 9:00, pedicure at 10:00, | 9点做美容 10点修甲 |
[01:28] | Bikini wax… | 阴部脱毛 |
[01:30] | at 11:00. | 安排在11点 |
[01:31] | Oh, then I’ve got to take Godiva her dress. | 然后把礼服给歌帝梵送过去 |
[01:33] | She’s marching? | 她要参加游行吗 |
[01:34] | No, I’m pushing. | 不 我会推她 |
[01:36] | I have to figure out how to accessorize a wheelchair. | 我要想办法装扮一下她的轮椅 |
[01:38] | Who’s Godiva? | 歌帝梵是谁 |
[01:41] | “Who’s Godiva?” | “歌帝梵是谁” |
[01:43] | Don’t they teach you fucking kids anything? | 现在都没人教小孩知识了吗 |
[01:45] | Time for gay history 101. | 该上一堂同志历史普及课了 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Let me tell you, | 我来告诉你 |
[01:50] | Godiva is the world’s greatest drag queen. | 歌帝梵是这个世界上最出色的变装皇后 |
[01:53] | At least Pittsburgh’s. | 至少是匹兹堡最出色的 |
[01:56] | I had, uh… I’d just moved here from Mississippi; | 我刚从密西西比搬过来的时候 |
[01:58] | Didn’t know a soul. | 什么也不知道 |
[02:00] | Somehow, I found my way to Woody’s. | 不过我摸到了去伍迪酒吧的路 |
[02:02] | I was standing there, she comes up to me, | 我就站在那里 她朝我走过来 |
[02:04] | and, uh, and says, “You all alone, Sugar?” | 对我说 “你独自一人吗 小甜心” |
[02:08] | I stood there with my mouth hanging open. | 我站在那儿 惊讶得嘴都合不拢 |
[02:11] | Well, things haven’t changed much. | 现在也经常张着嘴舔屌啊 |
[02:15] | “Well, not anymore,” she said. | “从现在开始你不是独自一人了” 她说 |
[02:18] | “Now you’ve got Godiva, | “现在你有了歌帝梵 |
[02:20] | just like the chocolate: dark and sweet!” | 就跟同名巧克力一样 黝黑 甜蜜” |
[02:22] | She introduced me to everyone | 她把我介绍给大家 |
[02:23] | and everything… | 教给我所有的事情 |
[02:25] | including my first pride. | 包括我的第一次骄傲节游行 |
[02:31] | I’m… afraid this may be her last. | 恐怕 这是她最后一次参加同志游行了 |
[02:36] | If you ask me, people make too much of this pride business. | 要我说 大家把同志游行看得太重了 |
[02:38] | As if you’d even know, | 好像你很了解似的 |
[02:39] | considering you’ve never been to one. | 你可一次都没参加过 |
[02:41] | You’ve never been? | 你没参加过 |
[02:42] | Poor Mikey’s afraid | 可怜的小迈克害怕 |
[02:43] | he’ll end up as the token pride clip on the 6:00 o’clock news. | 他会出现在报道游行的晚间新闻里 |
[02:46] | Well, I don’t exactly see you out there being the… grand marshall. | 我也没见你去作为「骄傲大使」 领着大家游行啊 |
[02:50] | We all have our ways of celebrating. | 每个人有不同的庆祝方式 |
[02:52] | Some people take it to the streets… | 有的人在街上庆祝 |
[02:54] | Other people take it to the sheets. | 有的人在床上疯狂 |
[02:56] | Wha… | 什… |
[02:59] | So, love-muffins? | 小可爱们 |
[03:00] | You ready for the high homo-holidays? | 准备好参加同志节了吗 |
[03:02] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然准备好了 |
[03:04] | And what about you, madam P-flag president? | 那你呢 同性恋家属联谊会会长 |
[03:07] | We have the biggest group yet. | 我们组织了有史以来最庞大的队伍 |
[03:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[03:09] | – Thank you. – Now if only your… | -谢谢 -要是你的 |
[03:11] | widdle pride and joy would march with you. | 超级小可爱能和你一起游行就好了 |
[03:14] | Order some pancakes and shut the fuck up. | 点几份煎饼 给我闭嘴吧 |
[03:17] | Nothing would make me prouder. | 那会让我无比骄傲的 |
[03:19] | But I’m not a manipulative… | 但我不是那种喜欢操控孩子 |
[03:21] | guilt-slinging kind of mother. | 让孩子有负罪感的母亲 |
[03:25] | Michael can do what he wants. | 迈克可以自由决定要不要做某件事 |
[03:31] | So what’ll you have… | 那你要点什么 |
[03:33] | little asshole? | 小混蛋 |
[03:44] | I’ll have the march and the parade. Hold the tears. | 我去参加游行 别哭了 |
[03:47] | What’d you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[03:48] | I said I’ll march, okay? | 我说我去参加游行 行了吧 |
[03:52] | Oh, jesus. | 天呐 |
[03:53] | Hey, do you hear that, everybody? | 大家听见了吗 |
[03:55] | My… my kid’s gonna march with me in the parade! | 我 我儿子要和我一起去参加游行 |
[04:02] | Oh, happy day. | 好快乐的一天 |
[04:08] | Grape? | 来颗葡萄 |
[04:22] | My other clients aren’t nearly as cooperative. | 我其他的委托人可没这么配合 |
[04:25] | They’d better not be. | 他们最好也别配合 |
[04:30] | How much time have we got? | 我们有多少时间 |
[04:32] | Just enough… for… this. | 处理这个 倒是够了 |
[04:39] | We have to sign all this? | 我们得签这么多啊 |
[04:41] | Well, we have durable powers of attorney, | 是的 有持久授权书 |
[04:43] | and living will, | 生前遗嘱 |
[04:45] | joint tenancy agreement, | 共同产权协议 |
[04:47] | reciprocal guardianship for Gus… | 盖斯的双方监护权 |
[04:49] | After this, | 签完以后 |
[04:50] | signing a marriage licence would be a breeze. | 再签结婚证书 定会让人觉得轻松无比 |
[04:52] | That is what you wanted, isn’t it? | 那正是你想要的 是吧 |
[04:56] | Damn right. | 完全正确 |
[04:58] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[05:00] | Signed… | 签字 |
[05:01] | Sealed… | 密封 |
[05:03] | And delivered. | 呈递 |
[05:08] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:10] | Is… Gus taking his nap? | 盖斯在午睡吗 |
[05:12] | Uh, no. But I could sure use one. | 没有 不过我可以睡个觉 |
[05:15] | Ah, you have a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[05:16] | At 2 o’clock? I told you, I’m not here. | 下午两点钟 我说过就说我不在 |
[05:18] | Yeah, well you try telling that… | 好吧 你亲自对她说吧 |
[05:19] | Out of the way, chicken legs. | 闪开 小细腿 |
[05:21] | Where is that sexy beast? | 那个性感小野兽在哪 |
[05:31] | Didn’t I tell you she’d practically shit? | 我说了她会疯狂的吧 |
[05:33] | You certainly did. | 你确实说了 |
[05:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[05:35] | That’s what everybody says when you’re in Pittsburgh! | 一到匹兹堡 每个人都这么说 |
[05:38] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[05:40] | Why tamper with perfection, baby? | 为什么要改变如此完美的我呢 |
[05:45] | This is Lindsay. | 这是琳赛 |
[05:47] | I thought it might be. | 我猜到了 |
[05:49] | And this must be Leda. | 你一定是丽达了 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[06:03] | Performance of our new Poolside coolers… | 我们新推出的「池边」系列清凉饮料 |
[06:07] | isn’t what we’d hoped for. | 销量没有预期的好 |
[06:10] | Unless you hoped for less than 1% of the market. | 除非你们的预期是低于1%的市场占有率 |
[06:14] | Well, we need to… change our image. | 我们得 重塑品牌形象 |
[06:18] | When women think Poolside, | 当女人们想到「池边酷饮」时 |
[06:20] | they should think, | 她们应该联想到 |
[06:20] | “Cool”, | “酷”爽 |
[06:22] | “Hip”, | 新潮[屁股] |
[06:23] | “Trendy”. | 时尚 |
[06:24] | That’s why we’re looking for someone who can… | 正因此 我们想找一个 |
[06:26] | add some spunk to our campaign. | 给我们的广告增加激情诱惑[精液]的人 |
[06:28] | Well, if you’re looking for spunk, | 如果你们想要的是激情诱惑的风格 |
[06:30] | Mr. Poole, | 普尔先生 |
[06:31] | you’ve definitely come to the right man. | 你绝对找对人了 |
[06:33] | There’ll also be a $50,000 bonus if we can double our market share. | 如果市场份额能翻倍 我会支付5万美元的奖金 |
[06:38] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[06:39] | give me a proposal, and… | 拿个提案出来吧 |
[06:41] | I’ll consider it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[06:43] | Maybe you should consider this, Mr. Poole; | 也许你该考虑一下这个 普尔先生 |
[06:46] | Your stock took a nose-dive last quarter | 贵公司的股票上季度暴跌 |
[06:48] | and you have a shareholders meeting in three days. | 三天后就要召开股东大会了 |
[06:50] | Unless you come up with something fast, | 除非你迅速拿出一套可行的方案出来 |
[06:52] | your little family business | 否则你的家族企业 |
[06:54] | will bought out from under you at 10 cents on the dollar. | 就会以10%的低价落入他人手中 |
[06:57] | You’re very blunt, Mr. Kinney. | 你说话还真不客气 肯尼先生 |
[07:00] | And… | 并且… |
[07:02] | you’re out of time, Mr. Poole. | 你的时间不多了 普尔先生 |
[07:03] | If you want me, | 如果你想要我 |
[07:05] | hire me. | 快雇我吧 |
[07:09] | That was fucking brilliant. | 刚才太牛逼了 |
[07:11] | Glitter and shine. | 闪闪发光的时刻 |
[07:12] | Too bad you’re wasting it on such an asshole. | 浪费在那个混蛋身上 太不值了 |
[07:16] | Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of Clayton Poole. | 别告诉我你没听说过克莱顿·普尔的事 |
[07:18] | – The guy who… – Hates gays. | -他是个… -讨厌同性恋的人 |
[07:20] | Right. He’s always donating his money to worthy causes, | 对哦 他总是捐钱给有意义的项目 |
[07:22] | like “Castrate homosexuals now,” | 比如「立刻阉割同性恋」 |
[07:24] | “Launch lesbians into space,” | 「把拉拉发射到太空去」 |
[07:26] | “Stop AIDS with guns”. | 「枪杀同志 消灭艾滋」 |
[07:28] | Well now, he can donate some of his money to me. | 现在 他可以捐些钱给我了 |
[07:31] | 50 grand. | 5万美元 |
[07:33] | So, what’s the big concept? | 那你有什么绝妙的创意 |
[07:35] | Fuck if I know. | 我哪儿知道 |
[07:37] | There we were on our motorcycles… | 当时我们骑着摩托 |
[07:39] | Just south of Big Sur on the coast highway… | 就在大苏尔南部的一条沿海公路上 |
[07:41] | when this cop pulled us over. | 然后警察逼停了我们 |
[07:43] | Well, for what? | 为什么 |
[07:45] | Speeding. Topless. | 超速 不穿上衣 |
[07:48] | Did he give you a ticket? | 他给你们开罚单了吗 |
[07:49] | Well, he tried to give us more than that. | 他可不光想开罚单 |
[07:51] | He said the sight of us | 他说我们这样子 |
[07:52] | was going to cause someone to drive off a cliff, | 会导致别人开车冲下悬崖 |
[07:54] | that he was going to arrest us. | 所以他打算逮捕我们 |
[07:56] | Then you started flirting with him. | 然后你开始跟他调情 |
[07:57] | No, no, my dear, it was you. | 不 亲爱的 是你 |
[08:00] | Long story short, we’re behind a rock, | 长话短说 我们躲在一块岩石后 |
[08:02] | he’s got his pants down… | 他脱下裤子 |
[08:03] | and this little vixen steals his boots | 然后这个小妖精偷了他的靴子 |
[08:05] | and we tear the fuck out of there. | 我们就一溜烟跑了 |
[08:08] | Want some more wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[08:13] | So how long are you in town for? | 你打算在这儿待多久 |
[08:14] | Till they kick me out, | 等我被赶出来 |
[08:15] | or my photo exhibit opens. Whichever comes first. | 或是我的照片展成功开办 看哪个先 |
[08:18] | Lindsay’s an artist too, you know. | 琳赛也是个画家 |
[08:20] | Art teacher. | 美术老师而已 |
[08:22] | And here I was thinking we had nothing in common. | 我还傻傻地觉得我们没有任何共同之处呢 |
[08:25] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[08:26] | I think it’s groovy, two chicks raising a kid. | 我觉得两个女人抚养一个孩子太时髦了 |
[08:28] | But to go from zooming down the highway | 但是从高速上疯狂飙车 |
[08:30] | to zero in the slow lane… | 变成在乡间小道上漫步… |
[08:33] | I mean what’s next, you gonna get married? | 接下来你们打算结婚吗 |
[08:35] | Actually, we are. | 事实上 我们已经结了 |
[08:38] | No shit. | 不可能吧 |
[08:42] | Girl, you really have gone respectable. | 姑娘 你真是变成正经人了啊 |
[08:48] | So, big weekend coming up, huh? | 盛大的周末马上就要到了 对吧 |
[08:52] | Pride. Yeah. | 骄傲节啊 没错 |
[08:53] | – You going? – Not only am I going, | -你去吗 -不光要去 |
[08:55] | I’m marching with my mother’s P-flag group. | 我还要跟我妈的同性恋家属联谊会一起游行 |
[08:57] | You don’t sound very excited about it. | 你似乎不怎么激动 |
[08:59] | Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve always been a little worried | 老实说 我总是担心 |
[09:01] | that somebody from work might see me. It’s pretty stupid, huh? | 有同事看到我 这很蠢吧 |
[09:03] | Not really. | 也不算吧 |
[09:04] | Since a group of us are going to be there. | 因为我们也有一帮人要去 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:09] | Stop! | 停 |
[09:11] | Holy shit! | 该死的 |
[09:12] | It’s gonna cost you, Novotny. | 你得自己掏钱赔 诺瓦特尼 |
[09:15] | That’s nothin’. Barely a scratch. | 没事 连刮痕都没有 |
[09:17] | You must have more important things on your mind. | 你一定在想更重要的事情 |
[09:19] | You two, uh, got something goin’ this weekend? | 你们两个 这周末有什么安排吗 |
[09:24] | Not really. | 没有 |
[09:25] | Why don’t you come with us to the pansy parade? | 那何不跟我们一起去参加基佬游行呢 |
[09:27] | It’s not my scene. | 我不好这口 |
[09:28] | Like it’s ours? | 难道我们好这口 |
[09:30] | We’d figured we’d check out the sights. | 我们想去见见世面 |
[09:32] | You mean, check out the freaks. | 你是说 见见怪胎吧 |
[09:34] | Gotta admit, it’s the best party in town. | 不得不承认 那是城里最热闹的聚会 |
[09:37] | Don’t tell me you never been, Mike. | 别说你从没去过 迈克 |
[09:39] | Actually, I never have. | 事实上 我还真从没去过 |
[09:45] | Oh, now that is what I call pure sex. | 这才叫真正的性感嘛 |
[09:49] | What the hell are you doing, covering it up? | 你为什么把它罩起来 |
[09:51] | I let the insurance expire a while ago, and… | 我的保险过期了 然后… |
[09:54] | just forgot all about it. | 就彻底忘了它的存在了 |
[09:58] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:00] | Another trip to Big Sur? | 再去大苏尔一次吗 |
[10:03] | Dykes on bikes. | 拉拉骑摩托 |
[10:05] | You and me, the parade, just like old times. | 你和我一起 骑车游行 就像过去那样 |
[10:09] | I, uh… | 我… |
[10:11] | I couldn’t. | 我不行 |
[10:13] | Yeah, you could. | 不 你可以的 |
[10:14] | You get a quickie permit, | 只要申请到通行证 |
[10:16] | polish up the old bitch and we’re there. | 把这辆老车擦亮加油 就可以了 |
[10:22] | I mean, I… I can’t. | 我是说 我做不到 |
[10:25] | We’re marching with the marriage initiative. | 我们要和同性婚姻倡议组织一起游行 |
[10:28] | You know, for same-sex marriages. | 就是为了争取同性婚姻 |
[10:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | I understand. You gotta do your thing. Still… | 我懂了 你们有自己的事要做 不过… |
[10:37] | It is a shame to keep such a beauty | 把这么个美人闲在这里 |
[10:39] | out of commission and under wraps. | 用布盖着 真是罪不可赦 |
[11:11] | Happy pride. | 骄傲节快乐 |
[11:13] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[11:15] | Okay, which one you want to try first? | 好了 你想先尝哪个 |
[11:16] | Papaya-sauvignon, | 番木瓜赤霞珠 |
[11:18] | Kiwi-chardonnay… | 猕猴桃霞多丽 |
[11:20] | Or melon-merlot? | 还是甜瓜墨尔乐 |
[11:23] | It’s so tasty, you’ll want to try all three. | 非常美味 你会想尝个遍 |
[11:28] | So wretched, you want to puke. | 非常恶心 你会想吐 |
[11:30] | Not even a fucking piss-queen would want to swallow this shit. | 就算尿奴都咽不下这玩意儿 |
[11:38] | Fruity, refreshing… | 水果味 很爽口 |
[11:40] | Like a gentle breeze on a summer day. | 就像夏日里一缕凉风 |
[11:43] | Okay, I take it back. | 好吧 我收回刚才的话 |
[11:45] | How are you going to get people to drink it? | 你准备怎么让人家喝 |
[11:46] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想办法的 |
[11:55] | Happy pride. | 骄傲节快乐 |
[11:57] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[12:01] | Fuck, I hate this. | 操 我好讨厌这样 |
[12:04] | Try a papaya-sauvignon. | 尝尝番木瓜赤霞珠 |
[12:09] | Any other night, | 要不是今天过节 |
[12:10] | I’d go home, log on to Xumquick.Com | 我就回家 整晚浏览「快快射」网站 |
[12:13] | and get it over with. | 把欲望发泄完 |
[12:14] | But no, it’s pride. | 但这是骄傲节 |
[12:16] | You actually want to experience | 我是真心想体验 |
[12:17] | some of this sexual freedom we supposedly fought so hard for. | 我们一直强硬争取的性自由 |
[12:22] | There’s something hard for ya. | 那里有个”硬货”帅哥在等着你 |
[12:24] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 别开玩笑 |
[12:26] | He’s checking you out. | 他在打量你 |
[12:28] | Why would he be checking… | 他怎么会打量…. |
[12:31] | me? | 我 |
[12:42] | Teddy? Holy shit! | 泰迪 天呐 |
[12:43] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[12:50] | Well, that’s one way to leave a lasting impression. | 真是个留下深刻印象的好办法 |
[12:55] | Word of advice: | 给你句忠告 |
[12:56] | Next time you got nuts in your mouth, | 下次嘴里含着坚果[蛋蛋] |
[12:58] | suck, don’t chew. | 只能吮 不能嚼 |
[13:02] | Happy pride, how’s it going? | 骄傲节快乐 你好吗 |
[13:05] | Oh, you know… | 那个… |
[13:07] | Enjoying the flow of air through my oesophagus. | 享受空气通过食道 |
[13:09] | So, you want to go? | 那 你想去吗 |
[13:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:19] | S-sure. | 当然 |
[13:20] | Okay! Uh, we… gotta go! | 好 那…我们 去了 |
[13:24] | We’re going! | 我们去了 |
[13:26] | Now see ya! | 回见 |
[13:27] | Way to go, Mr. Peanut. | 加油 花生先生 |
[13:31] | Prideis a magical time. | 骄傲节真是充满奇迹 |
[13:34] | – Wanna dance? – Sure. | -想跳舞吗 -好啊 |
[14:02] | Uncle Vic, what are you doing here? | 维克舅舅 你在这里做什么 |
[14:04] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[14:05] | Even older gay men can celebrate pride. Right? | 老同志也有庆祝骄傲节的权利 对吧 |
[14:09] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:10] | Just don’t overdo. | 但不要放纵过度 |
[14:13] | It’s Godiva. | 歌帝梵去世了 |
[14:21] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:22] | A little while ago. | 就是刚才 |
[14:25] | I was visiting a friend over at the hospice. | 我去临终关怀疗养院看一个朋友 |
[14:29] | I… I-I was just there, I-I… | 我 我 我刚刚还去过 我… |
[14:31] | took her her dress. | 去给她送衣服 |
[14:34] | Sometimes it happens very quickly. | 有时候 死亡会来得很快 |
[14:38] | And that can be a blessing. | 那也算是好事 |
[14:50] | Yes. Yeah. | 爽 爽 |
[14:57] | Yes! | 爽 |
[15:02] | God! | 天啊 |
[15:03] | That was amazing. | 太爽了 |
[15:05] | Wasn’t that amazing? | 很爽 不是吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. Amazing. | 是啊 很爽 |
[15:21] | You… | 你… |
[15:23] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[15:26] | You want some chips or anything? | 想来点薯片什么的吗 |
[15:27] | – No, thanks. – So, uh… | -不用了 谢谢 -那么… |
[15:30] | Are you going to the parade on Sunday? | 你周日会去参加游行吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 当然 我会去的 |
[15:34] | Maybe we can go together. | 我们一起去吧 |
[15:35] | You know, if you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[15:38] | Here, uh… | 拿着… |
[15:44] | Here. | 给 |
[15:47] | This is… | 这是… |
[15:48] | This is me. | 我的名片 |
[15:50] | I’m Ted. | 我叫泰德 |
[15:51] | Great. | 好的 |
[15:54] | See ya. | 回见 |
[15:55] | See ya. | 回见 |
[16:11] | Yeah, that’s great. | 就这样 很好 |
[16:15] | That’s nice. | 好极了 |
[17:32] | Michelangelo. | 堪比米开朗基罗 |
[17:35] | I’m getting there. | 我快要恢复了 |
[17:36] | Brian’s been helping me with my exercises. | 布莱恩一直在帮我做康复练习 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I bet. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[17:39] | “Squeeze tighter, pull harder.” | “夹紧一点 用力一点” |
[17:44] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[17:45] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[17:47] | I remember my first march, | 我还记得我的第一次游行 |
[17:49] | after the Stonewall Riots. | 那是在石墙暴动事件之后 |
[17:51] | In the stone age. | 久得像是石器时代的事了 |
[17:52] | There were no more than 25 of us that first year. | 第一年游行人数不超过25个 |
[17:55] | That’s all? | 这么少吗 |
[17:56] | You thinking coming out’s tough now, | 如果你觉得现在出柜很难 |
[17:57] | you should’ve been around back then. | 那真该回到当年去体验一番 |
[18:00] | – Hey, guys! – Get a load of this! | -大家好 -看看这个 |
[18:06] | Great, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[18:08] | And check this out! | 还有这个 |
[18:13] | I had it made in honour of our first time walking together. | 我专门弄的 用来纪念我们母子第一次参加游行 |
[18:15] | Isn’t it adorable? | 很可爱吧 |
[18:17] | Swear to me that you didn’t get one. | 你快发誓 你没弄一件 |
[18:19] | Hey, ma, uh, you want a doughnut? | 老妈 你要甜甜圈吗 |
[18:23] | You’re not! | 你不去了是吧 |
[18:25] | What, I didn’t say anything. | 什么啊 我可什么也没说 |
[18:26] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说出来 |
[18:29] | I know, I’m your mother. | 我知道 我是你亲妈 |
[18:31] | It’s not that I don’t want to. | 并不是我不想去 |
[18:32] | Then why? What’s your excuse this time? | 那是为什么 这次又是什么借口 |
[18:35] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[18:37] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[18:43] | It’s easy for you to… wave banners and… and march around. | 对你来说挥舞着标语 到处游街很容易 |
[18:47] | You’ve got nothing to lose. | 你不会因此失去什么 |
[18:51] | Hell, you’re not even gay! | 你甚至不是同性恋 |
[18:52] | Well, I’m the next best thing. | 我也差不多算是了 |
[18:56] | And I’m damn proud of it! | 而且我他妈的骄傲极了 |
[19:02] | – You better be marchin’. – Yeah. | -你最好给我去参加游行 -当然 |
[19:10] | Okay, let’s continue with our posters. | 我们接着做海报 |
[19:14] | This is a nice one, huh? | 这张很漂亮吧 |
[19:16] | It is. | 是啊 |
[19:20] | – Smart? – Yes. | -她很聪明 -没错 |
[19:23] | – Sexy? – Yes! | -很性感 -是的 |
[19:27] | Pierced pussy? | 阴部穿了环 |
[19:31] | How the hell would I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[19:34] | In other words, the legendary Leda lives up to her legend. | 换句话说 传奇的丽达真的是个传奇女子 |
[19:37] | Better. | 甚至更好 |
[19:38] | Compared to her, | 跟她比起来 |
[19:38] | I’m just some bland… flabby house frau. | 我就是个无聊的 软弱松弛的家庭妇女 |
[19:42] | You popped out a kid. | 你毕竟生过一个孩子 |
[19:43] | It’s not your fault that you’re not as tight as you once were. | 你没以前紧致又不是你的错 |
[19:47] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[19:50] | Don’t worry. Some women attracted to stretch marks. | 别担心 有些女人就喜欢妊娠纹 |
[19:54] | I do not have stretch marks! | 我可没有妊娠纹 |
[19:57] | Say it! | 快说 |
[20:00] | I do not have stretch marks! | 我没有妊娠纹 |
[20:09] | Thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[20:13] | Don’t forget these. | 别落下这个 |
[20:19] | Paying for it now? | 已经开始花钱招妓了吗 |
[20:21] | I suppose older gentlemen have to do that. | 我以为只有老头们会这么干呢 |
[20:26] | I know this may be harder to swallow than his 10-inch dick, | 我知道这可能比他10英寸的鸡巴更难以咽下 |
[20:30] | but… | 不过… |
[20:31] | “Poolside” | 池边酷饮 |
[20:33] | has just become “Pool boy”. | 已经变身为 池边酷哥 |
[20:35] | Oh, I hate that shit. | 我讨厌这饮料 |
[20:37] | Everybody does. | 没人喜欢 |
[20:40] | But once the fags see this label, | 不过 一旦基佬们看到这个标签 |
[20:42] | they’ll want to lap him up. | 肯定想舔个干净 |
[20:45] | Poole beverages? | 普尔饮料公司 |
[20:49] | Do you know who that guy is? | 你知道他是个什么样的人吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[20:54] | – So? – So? | -那又怎样 -怎样 |
[20:57] | He hates us. | 他憎恶同性恋 |
[20:58] | What he does with his money is his business. | 他怎么用他的钱是他的事 |
[21:00] | Except when it hurts us, then it’s our business. | 如果伤害到我们 那就是我们的事了 |
[21:03] | That is my business. | 那个 是我的工作 |
[21:10] | She was so excited about pride. | 她生前是那么期待骄傲节 |
[21:15] | She said, | 她说… |
[21:17] | “Honey, if I have to wheel myself out there | “亲爱的 就算我要像《波吉和贝丝》里那样 |
[21:19] | on a board like ‘Porgy and Bess’, | 趴在一块带轮子的木板上爬过去 |
[21:21] | I’m goin’.” | 我也一定要去” |
[21:25] | She wanted her hair to be the biggest; | 她希望她的假发能多夸张就多夸张 |
[21:29] | Her gown, | 她的礼服 |
[21:31] | to be the glitteriest… | 有最多的小闪片 |
[21:36] | Just, uh… | 这样… |
[21:37] | Just so everyone would… | 这样所有人 |
[21:39] | would know that nothing, | 就会知道 任何东西 |
[21:41] | not even AIDS… | 哪怕是艾滋病 |
[21:43] | could keep her down. | 也不能打倒她 |
[21:48] | Not going to be the same without her. | 没了她 游行的意义也变得不一样了 |
[21:51] | Unless… | 除非 |
[21:53] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[21:56] | Unless you wear it. | 除非你穿上它 |
[22:03] | Honey, I couldn’t fill her bra. | 亲爱的 我可穿不上她的文胸 |
[22:05] | Much less her shoes. | 更别说鞋子了 |
[22:11] | Would you mind if I stayed with her a little while? | 可以让我单独陪着她一会儿吗 |
[22:28] | Ah, that’s good. | 这样就好 |
[22:31] | Don’t go too fast. | 别走太快 |
[22:37] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[22:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[22:44] | Having a blast. Time of my life. | 狂欢 这简直是我人生最快乐的时光 |
[22:47] | My 500 hours of community service. | 完成我的500小时社区服务 |
[22:48] | What the fuck do you think? | 你他妈以为还能干什么 |
[22:51] | What about you? Got AIDS? | 你呢 染上艾滋病了吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 没有 |
[22:54] | You will. | 你会的 |
[22:55] | Sooner or later… | 迟早会的 |
[22:57] | All you fags end up here. | 你们这些死基佬的归宿都是这里 |
[23:06] | Okay. Let’s give this bitch a whirl! | 好了 来试一下这小贱车 |
[23:15] | It works! | 竟然是好的 |
[23:17] | Hop on! | 骑上来 |
[23:18] | What? | 什么 |
[23:19] | Grab a helmet, come with me. | 戴上头盔 跟我兜风去 |
[23:21] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
[23:23] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[23:27] | I thought we’re marching with the marriage initiative. | 我以为我们要跟同性婚姻倡议组织一起游行 |
[23:30] | It’s a parade. Do we always have to be so fucking correct? | 那可是游行啊 非得时刻站对队伍吗 |
[23:32] | Can’t we have a little fun for a change? | 就不能偶尔找点刺激 |
[23:34] | Huh, with Leda? | 和丽达一起吗 |
[23:36] | You gotta admit, Leda’s fun. | 你得承认 丽达很有趣 |
[23:37] | And she’s also your ex, and I’m your partner. | 她还是你的前任 我是你的另一半 |
[23:40] | You should be thinking about us. | 你应该多考虑考虑我们 |
[23:41] | And when don’t I? | 我什么时候没有考虑我们 |
[23:42] | Does it always have to be Mel and Linz? | 非得每次都是茉儿和琳赛捆绑在一起吗 |
[23:44] | We are Mel and Linz. | 茉儿和琳赛是一对啊 |
[23:45] | And I happen to like that quite a bit. | 并且我很喜欢这种关系 |
[23:47] | I thought you did too. | 我以为你也喜欢 |
[23:48] | For Chris sakes. You’re not going to try and make… | 老天呐 你该不是想让我觉得… |
[23:50] | Make you feel guilty? | 让你有负罪感吗 |
[23:51] | Go on. Go ride your bitch with the girls. | 去吧 和那些女人骑着小贱车玩去吧 |
[24:10] | Well, it looks like my marketing sample’s a big success. | 看来我的营销样品大受欢迎啊 |
[24:15] | Yeah, and all you had to do | 是啊 你只不过是 |
[24:16] | was put a guy in a swimsuit on the label. | 把一个穿着泳裤的帅哥印在了商标上 |
[24:18] | Don’t these people have any taste? | 大家都没有味觉吗 |
[24:19] | After where their tongues have been? | 你也不想想他们的舌头都舔过什么地方 |
[24:21] | Never fear. They also have no memory of brand loyalty. | 别担心 他们也不会对品牌保持忠诚 |
[24:24] | Couple of months, | 几个月之后 |
[24:25] | Pool Boy will be forgotten like a bad fuck. | 池边酷哥会像一个糟糕的炮友被遗忘 |
[24:28] | But by then, I’ll have paid off my loft. | 不过到时候 我阁楼的贷款也付清了 |
[24:30] | Hey, slim, how ya feeling? | 嗨 精瘦的小帅哥 你好啊 |
[24:31] | Speaking of fucks… | 说到炮友 |
[24:32] | There’s Troy. | 特洛伊在那里 |
[24:34] | How was he? | 他怎么样 |
[24:36] | Massive. | 巨大 |
[24:38] | I’m still bow-legged. | 我到现在腿还合不拢呢 |
[24:40] | Why, Theodore Schmidt, you sex pig, you. | 天呐 西奥多·施密特 你这个色鬼 |
[24:43] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我以前都不知道你内心如此淫荡 |
[24:45] | Oh, I had it in me all right. | 我就是这么淫荡[鸡巴插在我体内] |
[24:47] | You’re going to see him again? | 你们还会再次见面吗 |
[24:48] | Ah, we talked about it. | 我们小谈了一下这事 |
[24:49] | Then go over there. | 那就过去啊 |
[24:50] | Take him a Pool Boy. | 给他一瓶「池边酷哥」饮料 |
[24:51] | I want to date him, not poison him. | 我是想和他交往 不是毒死他 |
[24:55] | Look at them. Partying. | 看看他们 玩得多欢 |
[24:58] | Don’t they know Godiva’s dead? | 他们难道不知道歌帝梵死了吗 |
[25:00] | Why should these pups give a shit | 这些傻小子为什么要在意 |
[25:02] | about some old queen who died of AIDS? | 一个因为艾滋病而死掉的老基佬 |
[25:06] | I’m allowed to say that. | 我这么说没有问题 |
[25:09] | I’m an old queen who has AIDS. | 我是个老基佬 也患了艾滋 |
[25:12] | But doesn’t it upset you? | 这不让你难过吗 |
[25:15] | – I mean… – That it could be me next? | -我是说…. -说不定下一个死的就是我吗 |
[25:17] | I think of that. | 我会想这些 |
[25:19] | I think of it every day. | 我每天都会想 |
[25:21] | Now come have a cocktail. And for once… | 过来喝杯鸡尾酒 至少这一次 |
[25:25] | I don’t mean a handful of pills. | 我不是指一大把药片[艾滋病的鸡尾酒疗法] |
[25:29] | Take a look at the blondie sweet cheeks over there… | 过来瞧瞧那个金发的美人 |
[25:38] | Ted. | 我是泰德 |
[25:40] | Ted. Right, right. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ted. | 泰德 对哦 是你啊 |
[25:45] | That was so amazing last night. | 昨晚太爽了 |
[25:49] | So, uh… | 话说… |
[25:50] | you still up for going to the parade tomorrow? | 明天的游行你还去吗 |
[25:54] | Huh? | 什么 |
[25:55] | The parade. | 游行 |
[25:56] | You know, w-we talked about it. | 我们谈论过的 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I was thinking, uh, | 那个 我想着 |
[25:59] | maybe we could do a champagne brunch… | 或许我们可以去吃个早午餐 喝点香槟 |
[26:00] | Look, buddy, | 听着 老兄 |
[26:02] | I was just doing my good deed for the year. | 我只不过是年行一善 |
[26:05] | Good deed? What… | 年行一善 什么… |
[26:08] | Yeah, see, it’s– | 是这样的 这就像… |
[26:09] | it’s kind of like a tradition, for pride, | 就像是一种庆祝骄傲节的传统 |
[26:12] | I go out, find some guy… like you. | 我出去 找些人 比如你这样的 |
[26:15] | And I give him a break. I give him… | 我会给他一点甜头 我会给他… |
[26:18] | Huh, I give him me. | 我会把我送给他 |
[26:20] | The fuck of his life. | 让他享受最爽的性爱 |
[26:22] | Something he can remember. It’s like a souvenir. | 让他有铭记一生的经历 就像是纪念品 |
[26:25] | It’s my way of… giving back to the community. | 这是我回馈同性群体的方式 |
[26:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:33] | Hey, this year you’re the lucky recipient. | 嘿 今年你有幸享”受”到了大礼 |
[26:37] | Happy pride. | 骄傲节快乐 |
[26:41] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 |
[26:42] | – See ya. – How pathetic he is. | -回见 -他真可悲 |
[26:52] | So, did you see ’em? | 看到他们了吗 |
[26:55] | Huh, did ya… did you see the way they lapped this shit up? | 看到他们怎么舔来舔去把那烂饮料喝光的吗 |
[26:59] | Don’t wake Justin. | 别吵醒贾斯汀 |
[27:01] | The best part… the best part | 最讽刺的是 |
[27:02] | is that the old geezer who makes this shit hates fags. | 生产这种饮料的老混蛋痛恨基佬 |
[27:06] | Is that a scream or what? | 很好笑吧 |
[27:08] | D-definitely or what. | 当然不是 |
[27:10] | As in, “What are you doing helping a creep like that?” | 你为什么要帮那样的一个混蛋 |
[27:14] | Well, for the pure… | 单纯为了 |
[27:16] | poetic irony. | 富有诗意的讽刺 |
[27:19] | Cool, huh? | 酷吧 |
[27:20] | Or should I say… | 或者我应该说 |
[27:23] | cooler? | 更酷更爽 |
[27:24] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[27:27] | Chris Hobbs. | 克里斯·霍布斯 |
[27:29] | Another dream? | 又做梦了吗 |
[27:31] | No, he was at the hospice. | 不是 他在临终关怀疗养院 |
[27:33] | What the fuck was he doing there? | 他个狗东西去那里干什么 |
[27:34] | It’s where they assigned him his community service. | 他在那里完成社区服务 |
[27:37] | Is that some sort of sick joke? | 这他妈是个变态的玩笑吗 |
[27:40] | Did he do anything? | 他没干什么吧 |
[27:41] | He said that he hopes I get AIDS and die. | 他说希望我得艾滋死掉 |
[27:44] | Piece of shit! | 人渣 |
[27:48] | Forget it. | 别管他 |
[27:56] | Get some sleep. | 去睡会儿 |
[27:59] | – You have a big day tomorrow. – I’m not going. | -明天是个大日子 -我不去了 |
[28:04] | And miss your first pride? | 错过你的第一次骄傲游行吗 |
[28:05] | What am I supposed to be proud of? | 我有什么可骄傲的 |
[28:08] | That I got bashed and didn’t die? | 我挨了揍却没有死掉吗 |
[28:12] | If he doesn’t want to go, don’t make him. | 如果他不想去的话 就别让他去了 |
[28:13] | Stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[28:15] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | Although you have to admire the pure poetic irony | 不过 这真是充满诗意的讽刺 |
[28:19] | of seeing you, of all people, | 这么多人当中 偏偏是你 |
[28:20] | try to encourage him to go to pride when… | 鼓励他去参加游行… |
[28:23] | This is what you’re proud of? | 你为了这玩意儿骄傲吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah, and what are you proud of? | 是啊 你有什么可骄傲的 |
[28:25] | That you’re too piss-in-your-pants afraid | 你被吓得屁滚尿流 |
[28:26] | to march with your own goddamn mother? | 不敢和你妈一起去参加游行吗 |
[28:34] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[28:46] | Look at you! My rainbow baby! | 看看你 彩虹宝宝 |
[28:51] | You ready to march in the parade | 你准备好去游行 |
[28:53] | and see all the people? | 观赏庞大的人群了吗 |
[29:00] | Nice day for a parade. | 天气很适合游行 |
[29:05] | Hey, there, cutie. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[29:08] | Melanie’s out doing a practice run. | 茉蕾妮在练习骑车游行 |
[29:12] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[29:13] | Come on, sweetie. It’s time for your ride. | 来吧 宝贝 该去游行了 |
[29:17] | Listen, I’m sorry if your plans got fucked up, but… | 听着 如果你的计划泡汤了 我很抱歉 但… |
[29:20] | I didn’t force her. | 我没强迫她 |
[29:22] | Well, you sure didn’t stop her. | 你当然也没阻止她 |
[29:24] | That bike was practically forgotten | 那辆车本来已经差不多被遗忘了 |
[29:25] | until you had to remind her. | 直到你跑来提醒她这个 |
[29:28] | Something tells me that | 我有种感觉 |
[29:29] | it was in her thoughts before I blew into town. | 在我没来前 她就一直惦记着那车 |
[29:32] | And why would she be thinking about some old motorcycle? | 她为什么会惦记一辆老旧的摩托车呢 |
[29:36] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[29:39] | Because perhaps zooming around on a motorcycle | 因为可能开着摩托车到处飞奔 |
[29:41] | beats the shit out of cleaning up baby puke and nursing earaches. | 比在家带小孩要好得多 |
[29:46] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[29:49] | But that’s not why you’re together, for a few cheap thrills. | 但你们在一起不是为了一点廉价的刺激 |
[29:53] | It’s just been a while since I’ve seen the light in her eyes, and… | 我很久没在她眼中看到光了 |
[29:56] | hear her sound as excited as she did, | 也很久没听到她在跟你一起重温 |
[29:58] | reliving the glory days with you. | 美好的往昔时 那兴奋的声音 |
[30:00] | She just needs to feel all that horsepower | 她只是想要再体会一次 |
[30:03] | roarin’ between her legs one more time. | 胯下机车的咆哮 |
[30:08] | Then it’s back to the garage for another six years. | 然后它就会回到车库里再被闲置6年 |
[30:14] | You should try it. | 你也应该试试 |
[30:23] | This is Alan Appel, live on Liberty Avenue. | 我是艾伦·埃皮尔 正在自由大道直播 |
[30:26] | And the parade is just gaining momentum now, folks. | 游行是越来越有气势了 |
[30:29] | The revellers are collecting here from… | 狂欢的人们从这里开始… |
[30:32] | C-O-C-K-A-T-W-O C, o, c, k, a, t, w, o. | |
[30:38] | Cockatwo. | 凤头鹦鹉[误拼] |
[30:39] | Isn’t cockatoo spelled with a t-o-o | 凤头鹦鹉这个词应该是t-o-o结尾 |
[30:42] | instead of a t-w-o? | 而不是t-w-o结尾吧 |
[30:43] | Not if you’re having more than one. | 如果是复数 就可以拼成TWO了[2] |
[30:50] | C-can we turn this off, please? | 能把电视关了吗 |
[30:53] | Of all days not to have “Lucy” reruns. | 偏偏今天不重播《我爱露西》 |
[30:55] | Don’t watch. | 那就别看了 |
[30:57] | Fine. I won’t. | 好吧 我不看了 |
[30:59] | God, look at him. | 天啊 看看他 |
[31:01] | Or him. | 还有他 |
[31:06] | Maybe you should go down there for a little while, you know. | 也许你应该下去玩玩 |
[31:09] | It might make you feel better. | 没准会好受点 |
[31:12] | Wouldn’t be the same without Godiva. | 没有歌帝梵 一切都不一样了 |
[31:16] | But if, um… if you guys want to go, go. Go ahead. | 如果你们想去的话 就去吧 |
[31:20] | Not me. | 我不去 |
[31:21] | You really should go, Michael. | 你真的应该去 迈克 |
[31:22] | Make your mother happy. | 让你妈高兴 |
[31:26] | How can I? | 我怎么做到 |
[31:27] | God, just be brave. | 天呐 勇敢点就行了 |
[31:29] | Like Godiva was. | 就像歌帝梵那样 |
[31:31] | Godiva was a drag queen. | 歌帝梵是个变装女王 |
[31:32] | And, as she used to say, | 就像她以前说的 |
[31:35] | “It takes more courage to wear a dress for an hour | “比起一辈子穿西装 |
[31:37] | than it does to wear a suit for a lifetime.” | 穿裙子一个小时需要更大的勇气” |
[31:39] | Well, I guess I’m not as brave as she was. | 看来我没她那么勇敢 |
[31:42] | I guess not. | 估计也是 |
[31:49] | There’s one way you could go to the parade | 有个办法可以让你去游行 |
[31:51] | and no one would know. | 而且没有人会知道 |
[31:53] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[31:54] | “We can rebuild him, we have the technology.” | “我们可以重造他 我们有这个科技手段” |
[31:57] | – Get away from me. – All I have to do | -别碰我 -我只要把腰围 |
[31:58] | is cinch it a little at the waist. | 稍微收紧点就行了 |
[32:00] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[32:06] | Oh, did you see him? That’s a babe! | 你看到他了吗 他好可爱啊 |
[32:10] | Oh yeah, totally! | 没错 绝对的 |
[32:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:14] | Mr. Poole. | 普尔先生 |
[32:17] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[32:20] | What is this place? | 这儿到底是什么地方 |
[32:21] | From the crowd, | 从这里的顾客来看 |
[32:22] | I suspect it’s a homosexual drinking establishment. | 我猜是个同性恋饮酒作乐场所 |
[32:24] | A gay bar? | 同志酒吧 |
[32:29] | Wh… why did you tell me to meet you here? | 你为什么约我来这里见面 |
[32:31] | I want to introduce you to the hottest new drink on the market. | 我想让你见见市场上炙手可热的新饮品 |
[32:34] | “Pool Boy”. | 池边酷哥 |
[32:36] | I changed the name and I gave it a new look. | 我给它换了名字和包装 |
[32:40] | Quite attractive, if I do say so myself. | 要我说的话 它相当诱人 |
[32:43] | And, they can’t sell ’em fast enough. | 并且 很快就被抢购一空 |
[32:46] | Oh, th… this is your idea? | 这就是你的创意吗 |
[32:48] | Yeah, it’s going to save your ass. | 没错 绝对能帮你力挽狂澜 |
[32:49] | I don’t want my ass saved. | 我不要力挽什么狂澜 |
[32:51] | Two more Pool Boys. | 再来两瓶池边酷哥 |
[32:52] | Not by these people. | 不靠这种人 |
[32:54] | I think you do. | 我觉得你需要 |
[32:55] | In fact, you should’ve been marketing to them in the first place. | 实际上 你一开始就该向这个人群推销才对 |
[32:58] | Fags? | 基佬吗 |
[32:59] | Their money’s as green as the next. | 他们的钱也是钱啊 |
[33:02] | Well, they can keep their money. | 让他们好好收着自己的钱吧 |
[33:05] | Tell that to your shareholders Monday, | 你这话周一的时候跟股东们说去吧 |
[33:08] | that you turned your back on a… consumer market | 就说你放弃了一个 |
[33:10] | with an annual disposable income of hundreds of billions of dollars. | 年可支配收入高达数千亿的消费市场 |
[33:17] | I can deliver them to you, but… | 我可以帮你打开这个市场 不过 |
[33:20] | First, I think you should show your community support | 首先 我想你应该表示一下你对同性群体的支持 |
[33:22] | by making a nice, big contribution to, say… | 捐赠一大笔钱给…比如说 |
[33:26] | the gay marriage initiative. | 同性婚姻倡议组织 |
[34:22] | I told you I didn’t want to come here. | 我都说了我不想来了 |
[34:24] | Well, you’re here. | 来都来了 |
[34:26] | And, you’re queer. So… | 而且你是同志 所以 |
[34:28] | enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[34:29] | It’s just a big freak show. | 就是场大型的怪胎秀嘛 |
[34:30] | Oh, did you think you were going to find pride at the parade? | 你还真以为你在游行中能找到骄傲吗 |
[34:33] | So what the fuck are we doing here? | 那我们来这儿干什么 |
[34:35] | We’re just making sure Chris Hobbs doesn’t win. | 只是确保像克里斯·霍布斯那样的人没有获胜 |
[34:42] | Now you should go march with your mommy. | 你该去和你老妈一起游行了 |
[34:54] | Theodore Schmidt. | 西奥多·施密特 |
[34:57] | Fancy running into you here. | 真高兴在这里遇到你 |
[34:59] | And all alone. | 还是孤身一人 |
[35:01] | Where’s your hot new boyfriend? | 你那火辣性感的新男友呢 |
[35:02] | Oh he, uh, couldn’t make it. | 他 他有事来不了 |
[35:03] | Oh, I thought maybe he didn’t want to be seen | 我还以为他是不想被人看到跟本年度的 |
[35:05] | with this year’s gay pride pity fuck. | 骄傲节「施舍炮友」在一起呢 |
[35:10] | You bastard. How did you know? | 你个混蛋 你怎么知道的 |
[35:13] | I know Troy. | 我认识特洛伊 |
[35:14] | Thanks for warning me. | 谢谢你提前”提醒”我啊 |
[35:15] | You act like a pussy, get treated like a pussy. | 你表现得跟个娘们儿似的 就会被当成娘们儿对待 |
[35:17] | I’m not a pussy! | 我不是娘们儿 |
[35:19] | “Happy pride, how’s it going?” | 「骄傲节快乐 你好吗」 |
[35:23] | All right. I’ll do my bit for pride. | 好吧 我也为骄傲节做点善事吧 |
[35:26] | My way of… giving back to the community. | 就当是我 回馈同志群体的方式 |
[35:28] | Next time, try this: | 下次 你这么说 |
[35:30] | “I’m gonna rip your fucking clothes off | “我要撕开你的衣服 |
[35:31] | and make you sit on my nine-inch dick.” | 让你坐在我9英寸的鸡巴上” |
[35:36] | But I don’t have a nine-inch dick. | 但我没有9英寸的大鸡巴啊 |
[35:37] | Well, if you’re good, he won’t care. | 要是你技术好的话 他不会在意的 |
[35:40] | Try it. I dare ya. | 试试看 我赌你不敢 |
[35:42] | …nine-inch dick… | 9英寸的鸡巴 |
[35:44] | …make you… | 让你… |
[35:45] | …rip off… | 撕开… |
[35:46] | …rip off your clothes… | 撕开你的衣服 |
[35:48] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 甜心 |
[35:49] | Did you hear that, Gus? Daddy called you sweetheart. | 盖斯 听到了吗 你爸叫你甜心呢 |
[35:52] | Do you mind taking him for me? | 介意帮我照看一下他吗 |
[35:57] | Whoa, mama. | 哇塞 孩儿他妈 |
[35:58] | – Mama needs a few hours off… – I see. | -妈妈得休息几个小时了 -明白了 |
[36:00] | To be with her mama. | 去陪她的另一半 |
[36:06] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[36:10] | Whoa, baby. | 天呐 宝贝 |
[36:11] | Mind if we ride together? | 介意我们一起骑吗 |
[36:12] | Honey, I love it when we ride together. | 亲爱的 我超爱我们一起”骑” |
[36:16] | Where’s Gus? | 盖斯呢 |
[36:17] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[36:18] | You owe me for this! | 你欠我一次 |
[36:25] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[36:26] | Rev ’em up. | 发动起来 |
[36:37] | That’s his kid. | 这是他的孩子 |
[36:38] | Cute, isn’t he? | 很可爱 对吧 |
[36:41] | Happy pride! | 骄傲节快乐 |
[36:55] | I had no idea there were so many. | 我没想到竟然有这么多 |
[36:58] | Queers? | 基佬吗 |
[36:59] | People. | 我是说人 |
[37:02] | I’m proud of you, Justin. | 我为你骄傲 贾斯汀 |
[37:06] | I’m proud of you too, mom. | 我也为你骄傲 妈妈 |
[37:20] | Honey, just so you know, this is P-flag. | 亲爱的 跟你说 这是同性恋家属联谊会 |
[37:22] | But you’re welcome to walk with us if… | 不过欢迎你加入 如果… |
[37:27] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[37:29] | – Shh! – Is that you in there? | -嘘 -是你吗 |
[37:30] | Shut up and keep marching, ma. | 闭嘴 继续游行 妈 |
[37:33] | Looks like Godiva’s here after all. | 看来歌帝梵最终还是来了 |
[37:36] | You bet she is. | 那是当然啦 |
[37:38] | You go, girl! | 加油 姑娘 |
[37:42] | Oh, Michael! | 迈克 |
[37:44] | You look fucking gorgeous, do you know that? | 你实在太美啦 你知道吗 |
[37:48] | Don’t smudge my makeup! | 别弄花我的妆 |
[37:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:52] | Oh, Michael, I love you! | 迈克 我爱死你了 |
[37:58] | What… | 怎么了… |
[38:04] | Hi, boys. | 嗨 帅哥们 |
[38:09] | So, which one of you is a real man? | 你们谁是真男人呢 |
[38:11] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[38:13] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[38:15] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[38:24] | See you, loverboy. | 回头见 小情郎 |
[38:49] | I’ll rip off your clothes | 我要撕开你的衣服 |
[38:50] | and make you sit on my nine-inch dick. | 让你坐在我9英寸的鸡巴上 |
[38:53] | I’m going to rip off your clothes | 我要撕开你的衣服 |
[38:55] | and make you sit on my nine-inch dick. | 让你坐在我9英寸的鸡巴上 |
[38:57] | – What? – I’m going to… | -什么 -我要… |
[39:00] | It’s what Brian told me to say. | 是布莱恩教我说的 |
[39:04] | That’ll get you into trouble for sure. | 那倒是显然能让你惹上麻烦 |
[39:06] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[39:07] | I’m going to rip off your clothes… | 我要撕开你的衣服 |
[39:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:17] | N-nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:18] | Happy pride. | 骄傲节快乐 |
[39:19] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[39:24] | I was going to ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你同样的问题呢 |
[39:28] | Uh, can I, uh… can I get you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[39:30] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好啊 -那好 |
[39:32] | Happy pride! | 骄傲节快乐 |
[39:37] | I’ll be glad when pride’s over | 骄傲节结束时我会很开心 |
[39:39] | so we can all go back to being ashamed. | 那样就能继续成为可耻的存在 |
[39:41] | Oh, you’re just grumpy | 你这只是臭脾气犯了 |
[39:42] | ’cause you had to look after Gus all day | 因为你一整天都在照顾盖斯 |
[39:44] | and no one hit on you. | 没人勾搭你 |
[39:45] | Plenty of people hit on me. | 勾搭我的人可多了去了 |
[39:47] | Unfortunately, they all happened to be lesbians wanting my sperm. | 不幸的是 全是想要我精子的拉拉 |
[39:51] | Here’s your chance. Not too late. | 你的机会来了 还不算太晚 |
[39:59] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[40:01] | I’m leaving you to your wicked ways. | 我就不打扰你干”坏事”了 |
[40:04] | Go find a stud, ask him to dance. | 找个帅哥 邀他一起跳舞吧 |
[40:34] | Hey, stud. | 嘿 帅哥 |
[40:38] | You wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[40:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[40:45] | I promise you won’t forget this one. | 我保证这支舞你不会忘的 |
[41:36] | You care to dance, sugar? | 想跳舞吗 甜心 |
[41:41] | I’d love to. | 荣幸之至 |
[41:49] | I have all the albums. | 我收藏了全部的专辑 |
[41:51] | I love that. | 我超爱的 |
[41:52] | I do as well. | 我也是 |
[42:06] | Come on, Mikey. | 来吧 小迈 |
[42:09] | Let’s dance. | 一起跳吧 |