时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, it’s amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[01:14] | – It’s… – I didn’t realize stagette parties were this wild. | -简直… -我没想到单身派对会这么狂野 |
[01:18] | It’s the warm-up for your honeymoon. | 这只是给你们的蜜月热热身 |
[01:19] | Now come on, follow the Leda. | 来 跟着领头人丽达走 |
[01:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[01:33] | Is this the happy couple? | 这就是即将成婚的幸福爱侣吗 |
[01:35] | Sickening, isn’t it? | 超棒的 对吧 |
[01:36] | They want their fortune told. | 她们想来算个命 |
[01:38] | Please, I am not a gypsy, Rose-Louise. | 拜托 我不是吉普赛人 罗丝·李 |
[01:38] | 罗丝·李的回忆录 曾被改编成音乐剧《吉普赛人》 | |
[01:42] | I am a trained Tarotitian. | 我是个专业的塔罗大师 |
[01:45] | Now… Shall we see what the cards have in store? | 好了 要看看这些牌揭露了什么天机吗 |
[01:54] | When is the special day? | 婚礼是哪天呢 |
[01:55] | This Saturday. | 这周六 |
[01:58] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry, girls, | 很遗憾 姑娘们 |
[02:00] | but you can’t possibly get married this Saturday. | 你们不可能在这周六结婚 |
[02:04] | Didn’t you know? | 你们难道不知道吗 |
[02:06] | Mercury is in retrograde. | 水星逆行 |
[02:08] | A time of extreme imbalance in the universe. | 这段时间宇宙极度不平衡 |
[02:11] | Upheaval. Miscommunication. And misunderstandings | 大变动 沟通不当 以及误解 |
[02:14] | Resulting in serious discord for everyone. | 导致所有人都会遭遇不和 |
[02:19] | Yeah, but is it going to rain? | 好吧 那天会下雨吗 |
[02:22] | Signing contracts, making pacts, taking vows. No. | 签下契约 达成协议 宣读誓言 都是大忌 |
[02:25] | No. Not now. | 不行 时间不合适 |
[02:27] | It’ll be a total disaster. A catastrophe. | 绝对是场灾难 一场浩劫 |
[02:30] | But… on a positive note, | 但是 往好的一面看 |
[02:33] | You’ll redecorate your dining room around June | 六月份左右 你们会重新装饰餐厅 |
[02:35] | in aqua and maroon. | 装成浅绿色和栗色 |
[02:37] | And it will be stunning. | 简直超级漂亮 |
[02:50] | So, what do you get two dykes who have everything? | 那两个拉拉什么都有了 还能送什么礼物 |
[02:52] | Dykes don’t have everything. | 拉拉并不是什么都有 |
[02:54] | That’s why they’re so miserable. | 所以她们才那么可悲 |
[02:56] | Well, unfortunately, matching penis transplants | 不幸的是 赞助一个阴茎植入手术 |
[02:58] | are a little pricey for a poor shopkeeper like myself. | 对我这样的小店主来说太贵了 |
[03:02] | 可作为女同性恋者 进行性行为的工具 | |
[03:02] | Silver-plated dental dams? | 镀银牙科橡皮障怎么样 |
[03:04] | Ooh, a specially engraved double-headed dildo? | 一个特别打造的双头假鸡巴怎么样 |
[03:06] | How about stemware? | 买些高脚杯怎么样 |
[03:08] | Honey, dildos are stemware. | 亲爱的 假鸡巴就是高脚杯 |
[03:11] | A water buffalo. | 一头水牛 |
[03:12] | What? | 什么 |
[03:14] | Lesbians are into endangered species. | 拉拉可是濒危动物 |
[03:16] | Yeah, unfortunately they aren’t one of them. | 是啊 但不幸的是 她们两个不是 |
[03:18] | Oh, you guys are brutal. | 你们太恶毒了 |
[03:19] | We need to get them something that shows we care. | 我们要送点能表示我们在意她们的东西 |
[03:22] | Something special. | 一些特别的东西 |
[03:23] | Well, I’d go shopping with you, | 我可以跟你一起去逛街 |
[03:24] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[03:25] | I’m actually picking out a very special gift for myself. | 我是要给自己选一份特别的礼物 |
[03:29] | Yes, boys. I have finally saved up enough cash | 没错 兄弟们 我终于存够了钱 |
[03:32] | whacking away on Teddy’s house of porn, | 这全靠在泰迪的色情屋打飞机 |
[03:34] | to buy me that brand new ass I’ve always wanted. | 现在我可以去买一个我一直想要的新屁股了 |
[03:36] | You’re really getting plastic surgery? | 你真要去做整形手术啊 |
[03:39] | The landscape is littered with slaves to beauty | 那种地方挤满了「美貌奴隶」 |
[03:41] | who have noses that are too small, tits that are too big. | 有些人鼻子过小 有些人奶子过大 |
[03:44] | You could end up the next cosmetic casualty. | 你可能会死在整容手术台上 |
[03:46] | It’s true. What if they make a mistake? | 就是啊 要是他们出错了怎么办 |
[03:48] | Like accidentally sewing up your ass hole? | 比如一不小心缝合了你的屁眼 |
[03:50] | Well, you’ll just have to chew me a new one. | 那你就给我咬出一个新的来 |
[03:52] | You’re so good at it. | 你在这方面挺擅长的 |
[03:54] | At least wait a week until mercury’s out of retrograde. | 至少再过一周 等水星恢复正常再说 |
[03:57] | Boy, you actually believe in that shit? | 天呐 你还真信这个啊 |
[03:59] | There is evidence that upheavals in our solar system | 有证据表面太阳系的大变动 |
[04:02] | can cause disturbances here on earth. | 可能会导致地球上的紊乱 |
[04:04] | Blaming the planets for your fuck-ups | 将自己的不幸怪罪到行星身上 |
[04:05] | is just an excuse not to accept responsibility. | 只是为不想承担责任找借口罢了 |
[04:11] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[04:13] | It’s time to pick the winner | 现在是抽取自由大道 |
[04:14] | of the Liberty Avenue AIDS hospice charity raffle. | 艾滋收容所慈善大奖的时候了 |
[04:19] | Now somebody’s going on an all-expense paid trip for two | 获奖者会赢得本周末去迈阿密参加白色派对的 |
[04:21] | to this weekend’s white party in Miami. | 双人免费旅行的机会 |
[04:25] | Can I get a drum roll please? | 来点鼓声好吗 |
[04:32] | And the luckiest prick in Pittsburgh is… | 这个匹兹堡最幸运的家伙就是… |
[04:37] | Brian Kinney. | 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. The planets don’t seem to be fucking with me. | 我看你们说的不对 行星似乎没跟我过不去啊 |
[04:47] | Oh, yeah? How do you plan to go away | 是吗 你打算怎么同时一边去旅行 |
[04:49] | and still be at Melanie and Lindsay’s wedding? | 一边出现在茉蕾妮和琳赛的婚礼上 |
[04:59] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[05:01] | Vic? | 维克 |
[05:03] | – What’s the matter? – You okay, uncle Vic? | -怎么了 -你还好吧 维克舅舅 |
[05:05] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[05:09] | They’re reevaluating your disability? | 他们要重新评估你的残疾证明 |
[05:11] | And if they take it away, | 如果他们取消给我的残疾福利 |
[05:12] | there goes my share of our monthly income. | 我们每月的收入中 我的那份就没了 |
[05:14] | Well, goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[05:16] | What kind of fucked up universe | 这是什么破宇宙啊 |
[05:18] | would snatch my brother from the jaws of death | 把我弟弟从鬼门关里救出来 |
[05:21] | only to slowly starve both of us out of house and home? | 就为了让我们倾家荡产 慢慢饿死 |
[05:25] | Ben says it’s got to do with mercury. | 本说跟水星有关 |
[05:27] | Oh, does he? | 是吗 |
[05:28] | Look, don’t panic. I can help out. | 淡定点 我能帮忙分担的 |
[05:30] | No! | 不 |
[05:32] | Michael, this is a sign. | 迈克 这是一个征兆 |
[05:33] | If I lose my benefits, then… | 如果我没了福利金 那么… |
[05:36] | I’ll just have to get back to work. | 那我只能再回去工作了 |
[05:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:39] | Once upon a time, I was a pretty decent chef. | 曾经 我是一个还过得去的厨师 |
[05:42] | Decent? | 还过得去 |
[05:44] | Decent? | 过得去而已吗 |
[05:45] | He was another Sara Lee. | 他原本有可能发展成下一个莎莉公司的 |
[05:47] | I’ll take that as the compliment | 我就当你是在夸我吧 |
[05:49] | That I’m sure was intended. | 我相信你是打算夸我的 |
[05:52] | The trick will be finding somebody willing to hire me. | 当务之急是找个愿意雇我的人 |
[05:54] | Well, there’s no shortage of restaurants. | 各种餐厅有很多啊 |
[05:56] | There’s also no shortage of chefs. | 厨师也很多 |
[05:58] | I’m rusty as an old skillet. | 恐怕我宝刀已老 锈迹斑斑 |
[06:00] | And when they find out why I haven’t been working, | 要是他们知道我为何这么久都没工作 |
[06:03] | their souffles will drop. | 一定会惊掉下巴 |
[06:05] | Would you stop talking yourself out of a job before you even get one? | 你能不能别还没找到工作 就先打退堂鼓 |
[06:12] | What if I got you a shift at the diner? | 我让你在我工作的餐厅打工如何 |
[06:15] | We could work together. | 我们可以一起工作 |
[06:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:22] | In selecting your ideal derriere, | 要选择你理想的臀部 |
[06:24] | It’s very important that you be happy with your choice, | 重要的是你要对你的选择感到满意 |
[06:26] | Since it’ll be following you around for a long, long time. | 因为它会陪你很长很长的时间 |
[06:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Our catalog will help. | 我们的产品宣传册会有助你做选择 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | So many to choose from. | 可选的太多了 |
[06:39] | Pear shape, melon shape. | 桃状的 瓜状的 |
[06:40] | Each with its own unique personality. | 每种都独具个性 |
[06:45] | God. How am I ever going to decide? | 天呐 我该怎么决定呢 |
[06:47] | Well, sometimes it helps to see them in the flesh. | 有时候看看实物会有帮助 |
[06:51] | My staff have all had work done | 我的员工都做了隆臀手术 |
[06:53] | and they’d be more than willing to show you | 他们都很乐意为您展示 |
[06:54] | our most popular models. | 我们最受欢迎的模型 |
[06:55] | Somebody loves his job. | 真是热爱自己的工作啊 |
[06:58] | When you work in a bakery, it’s hard to resist the buns. | 在面包店工作 就很难拒绝小圆饼[屁股] |
[07:03] | Gerald? Tell the boys to come in. | 杰拉德 让男孩们进来 |
[07:05] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 |
[07:17] | Mr. Honeycutt’s having difficulty making up his mind. | 哈尼卡特先生难以做出选择 |
[07:26] | Wow, they’re all so beautiful. | 天呐 都太漂亮了 |
[07:28] | I did them all myself. | 都是我”做”的 |
[07:31] | I also did their asses. | 他们的屁股也是我做的 |
[07:34] | So take a good, close look. | 仔细看看吧 |
[07:35] | Feel free to touch. | 摸一摸也行 |
[07:37] | Firmness and flexibility are key factors. | 紧俏和弹性是关键 |
[07:41] | Double bubble. | 相当圆润 |
[07:43] | Good skin tone. | 肤色很好 |
[07:45] | Really, uh, | 真的 |
[07:46] | Really gives a boy something to… hold on to. | 很丰满 真的是…握感极佳 |
[07:51] | Oh, dimples. | 瞧啊 浅窝 |
[07:53] | All the rage this year. | 今年很火的 |
[07:55] | Looks like little twin puddings | 看着好像一对布丁 |
[07:57] | Just begging to be tasted. | 像在求着别人品尝一样 |
[08:00] | Oh, hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美臀 |
[08:04] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[08:05] | It’s a great give, you know? | 这个太棒了 |
[08:06] | You could stretch it out and it’d still hold its shape. | 不管怎么揉捏 都不会变形 |
[08:12] | God, they’re all so tempting, Dr. Beamer, | 天呐 都太诱人了 比默医生 |
[08:15] | But h-how do I know what’ll look good on me? | 但我不知道在我身上哪款才是最好看的 |
[08:18] | I can show you on my digital imaging system. | 我可以用电脑模拟出来给你看 |
[08:20] | Or, if you prefer, we can do a custom design. | 如果你想的话 我们也可以量身定做 |
[08:23] | Of course, that would be extra. | 当然 会额外收费 |
[08:24] | Well, now is definitely not the time to sit on one’s wallet. | 现在绝对不是省钱的时候 |
[08:28] | – Let’s do it. – Good. | -就那么做吧 -好 |
[08:30] | We faxed those orders weeks ago. | 我们几周前就把订单传真给你了 |
[08:32] | No… | 不 |
[08:33] | weeks ago. | 好几周前 |
[08:36] | Many days ago. | 很多天以前 |
[08:38] | Look, is there somebody there who speaks english as a first language? | 你们那边有没有母语是英语的人 |
[08:43] | Lindsay! | 琳赛 |
[08:45] | Oh, god. Gus just ate the seating plan. | 天啊 盖斯把座位安排图吃了 |
[08:47] | We do not have the order. | 我们没有看到你的订单 |
[08:49] | So, what are you going to serve my wedding for | 那你们准备在我婚礼给那些 |
[08:51] | no dairy, no yeast, no wheat kosher vegans? | 不吃奶制品 酵母和小麦的洁食素食者吃什么 |
[08:58] | Sweetheart, oh my god. | 亲爱的 天啊 |
[09:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Have… a panic… | 恐 恐慌症 |
[09:08] | attack. | 发作 |
[09:08] | Oh, my god! | 妈呀 |
[09:10] | Bloating. I… | 肿胀 我 |
[09:12] | Look. I can’t even… | 我都穿不上 |
[09:14] | Put on my shoe. | 穿不上鞋了 |
[09:17] | I-it’s just a little anxiety-related water retension. | 只是焦虑引起的小水肿 |
[09:20] | It’s… | 这… |
[09:21] | – I’m as big as Lake Michigan. – No! No! | -我简直跟密歇根湖一样肥大了 -不 不 |
[09:25] | No! No! | 不是的 |
[09:27] | No, you’re not. Here. | 不 你没有 给 |
[09:29] | Breathe into this. There we go. | 对着这个袋子呼吸 没事了 |
[09:34] | Okay, there we go. Okay. Lie down. | 好了 到这来 躺下 |
[09:37] | Put your feet up. | 把脚抬起来 |
[09:38] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[09:41] | I am not going to get into my dress. | 我会穿不进去我的礼服 |
[09:44] | You know, I thought we agreed, | 我们不是达成一致 |
[09:45] | no weird lesbo sex in front of the kid? | 不要在孩子面前上演拉拉性爱吗 |
[09:47] | Fuck off, Brian! | 滚蛋 布莱恩 |
[09:49] | Fine. I just dropped by to let you know | 那好 我只是顺便过来告诉你们 |
[09:50] | I’m not going to be at the wedding. | 我参加不了婚礼了 |
[09:52] | I’m going to the White Party in Miami instead. | 我要去迈阿密参加白色派对 |
[09:54] | Later. | 回见 |
[09:54] | You can’t ditch my special day! | 你不能不参加我的大喜日子 |
[09:56] | You selfish prick. | 你这自私的混蛋 |
[09:58] | As usual, objectivity falls to me. | 一如既往 我客观地思考了一下 |
[10:00] | Think. You don’t really want me there, do you? | 仔细想想 你们也不是真的希望我出席吧 |
[10:03] | I’d have to be chemically dependent just to show up. | 我光是出席一下 就需要服用药物 |
[10:06] | I’ll be drunk, I’ll be bored, | 我会喝醉 我会很无聊 |
[10:08] | Not to mention better looking than the brides. | 更别提我比新娘们好看 会抢了风头 |
[10:11] | I’ll offend all the dykes, I’ll heckle the ceremony | 我会冒犯所有的拉拉 扰乱了仪式 |
[10:13] | Table dance at the reception | 会在接待处的桌上跳艳舞 |
[10:15] | And inevitably fuck every good- looking guy, | 然后不可避免的和在场每个帅哥都干一次 |
[10:16] | Gay, straight or undecided in the place. | 不管他是基佬 直男还是性向不明的 |
[10:19] | Finally, I’ll pass out naked | 最后 我会光着身子晕过去 |
[10:21] | Bitching about the cheap booze. | 抱怨那些廉价酒 |
[10:23] | You’ll loose your dignity, your friends and your shirts | 让你们丢脸 失去朋友 失去一切 |
[10:24] | Paying for the damages. | 最后还得赔偿损失 |
[10:26] | Hell, I’m doing you a favour getting out of town. | 天呐 我出城去玩 简直是为了你们好 |
[10:32] | Have a safe trip. | 一路顺风 |
[10:41] | I can’t go on. | 我走不动了 |
[10:43] | We’ve walked, how far? | 我们走了多远了 |
[10:45] | 100 blocks in, what, 100 hours? | 100个小时走了100条街吗 |
[10:48] | Try two blocks in about 11 minutes. | 只不过11分钟走了两条街 |
[10:51] | Seems a lot longer when you’re shopping for lesbians. | 给拉拉买东西 时间就会变得很漫长 |
[10:53] | I still say a wedding gift should be something romantic. | 我始终觉得结婚礼物应该是件浪漫的东西 |
[10:56] | – You know, like this. – Lingerie? | -比如这个 -女士内衣吗 |
[11:00] | I thought you said “Romantic”? | 你刚刚不是说要”浪漫”吗 |
[11:02] | You want to get two dykes a romantic gift? | 你想送两位拉拉一件浪漫的礼物 |
[11:05] | Get them this. | 送这个吧 |
[11:07] | Powertools? That’s romantic? | 电动工具 这叫浪漫吗 |
[11:08] | For dykes they are. | 对于拉拉来说就是 |
[11:11] | Oh, and for only $499.00 these beauties are a steal. | 仅售499美元 这也太”便宜”了吧 |
[11:14] | Only? I can barely afford a screw. | 仅售 我买个螺丝钉[做爱]都很勉强 |
[11:17] | Well, fortunately you have Ben. | 幸好你已经有本了 |
[11:21] | I’ll cover it, we’ll just say it’s from both of us. | 我来买吧 就说是我们一起送的 |
[11:23] | – I can’t let you do that. – I can afford it. | -我不能让你付钱 -我能买得起 |
[11:27] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[11:31] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[11:33] | – What? – I’d better get back to the studio. | -怎么了 -我得回工作室一趟 |
[11:35] | I’ve got a three-way at half past 4:00. | 4点半的时候有个3P表演需要录制 |
[11:37] | Or is it a four-way at half past 3:00? | 或者是3点半的时候有个4P表演 |
[11:39] | I can’t remember. Here. Take this. | 我记不清了 拿着这个 |
[11:42] | What am I supposed to get? The power tools or the lingerie. | 我该买什么 电动工具还是女士内衣 |
[11:46] | You decide. Whatever you pick, | 你决定吧 无论你买哪个 |
[11:48] | I’m sure it’ll be the perfect gift. | 肯定都是最棒的礼物 |
[11:50] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[12:14] | Hello, man! | 你好啊 |
[12:15] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[12:17] | Come take a look here. | 走一走瞧一瞧 |
[12:20] | These are amazing. | 这些东西真棒 |
[12:22] | Where are they from? | 哪里来的 |
[12:23] | From a little country in africa right next to Chad. | 一个毗邻乍得的非洲小国 |
[12:26] | It’s called Chuck. | 叫查克 |
[12:27] | My people have lived there for centuries | 我的族人已经在那里生活几个世纪了 |
[12:30] | In peace and harmony. | 一直很和谐 |
[12:31] | Making love and art. | 创造爱和艺术 |
[12:37] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她是不是很美 |
[12:39] | Her name is Hazari. | 她叫海泽瑞 |
[12:41] | Goddess of love and pride. | 爱情和尊严的女神 |
[12:44] | How much is she? | 要多少钱 |
[12:46] | $600. | 600美元 |
[12:48] | I only have $500. | 我只有500美元 |
[12:50] | That would be $600 chuck dollars. $500 american. | 500美元正好是查克的600元 |
[12:59] | Competition: world class. | 比赛 世界级的 |
[13:01] | Wardrobe: Crucial. | 衣服 至关重要 |
[13:03] | Margin for error: zero. | 错误误差 零 |
[13:09] | So long, Pittsburgh. Hello, Miami vice. | 再见匹兹堡 你好迈阿密 |
[13:19] | I thought your all-expense paid fuckfest | 那个全程免费的性爱派对 |
[13:21] | was just for the weekend. | 不是只持续一个周末吗 |
[13:22] | Well, each party has its own theme. | 每个派对都有不同的主题 |
[13:25] | And a strict dress code. | 以及严格的着装要求 |
[13:27] | The white party. | 白色派对 |
[13:29] | 15,000 horny queers all in white. | 15000个饥渴的基佬都穿白色 |
[13:32] | I’ll be busy, too. | 我也会很忙 |
[13:34] | I have a paper due on renaissance art. | 我有个关于文艺复兴时期的艺术的论文要交 |
[13:36] | Then there’s the muscle beach party. | 然后还有一个肌肉沙滩派对 |
[13:38] | Then there’s the laundry. | 再然后就是去洗衣服 |
[13:39] | And of course the wedding. | 当然了 还要参加婚礼 |
[13:41] | And I musn’t forget the cabana boy contest. | 我可不能忘了沙滩浴场男孩比赛 |
[13:44] | I have to remember to write my grandmother. | 我还得记着给我外婆写信 |
[13:46] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[13:48] | I’ve got dick-all to wear to the white dawn bash. | 我完全没有衣服穿去参加白色黎明派对 |
[13:51] | Will you even need clothes by then? | 到那时候你还需要穿衣服吗 |
[13:54] | Not if you’ve got anything to say about it. | 只要你没意见就行 |
[13:57] | You’re taking me? | 你要带上我吗 |
[13:58] | If you can tear yourself away from your granny’s letter. | 前提是你忍心不给你外婆写信 |
[14:00] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[14:02] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[14:04] | Shit! What am I gonna wear? | 糟了 那我要穿什么 |
[14:21] | You are not gonna believe what I got them. | 你肯定难以置信我给她们买了什么 |
[14:23] | – What we got them. – What… what is it? | -“我们”买了什么 -什么 是什么 |
[14:26] | No, you’ll see, it’s a surprise. | 到时候再给你看 是个惊喜 |
[14:28] | What’d you get them? | 你买了什么给她们 |
[14:30] | The best gift of all. My absence. | 绝对是最好的礼物 我的缺席 |
[14:33] | All right, judges. | 好了 各位评委 |
[14:35] | Time to make your final decision. | 请做出最后决定 |
[14:38] | Which of the following three choices will it be? | 从这三个中间选出一个 |
[14:43] | Well, if you choose number one, | 如果你选择一号 |
[14:45] | You’ll look exactly like, uh… | 你看上去就像… |
[14:47] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[14:49] | Go with number two. | 如果是二号 |
[14:50] | You’ll look just like the rear end of a ’72 impala. | 你看上去会像72年产的羚羊车的车屁股 |
[14:53] | Number three’s pert and perky. | 三号看起来时髦又诱人 |
[14:55] | Though it might be too small for the rest of your features. | 但是相对你的其他身体特征 这可能太小了 |
[14:58] | Perhaps I need an artist’s opinion. | 也许我应该问问艺术家的意见 |
[15:01] | Justin, w-which do you find to be most esthetically pleasing? | 贾斯汀 你说哪个看起来比较好 |
[15:07] | This one. | 这个 |
[15:09] | It successfully integrates form and function into an elegant whole, | 它成功地集外观和功能于一体 |
[15:12] | but at the same time, it’s in good taste. | 但与此同时 也很有品味 |
[15:15] | He doesn’t want an ass with good taste. | 他想要的不是一个有品位的屁股 |
[15:16] | He wants an ass that tastes good. | 他想要的是一个品起来美味的屁股 |
[15:19] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | Well, boys, | 好了 兄弟们 |
[15:24] | Shall we dance? | 我们去跳舞吧 |
[15:25] | I need my beauty rest for the white party. | 我要睡美容觉 好去参加白色派对 |
[15:28] | Now that you’re over 30, | 你已经30多岁了 |
[15:29] | Shouldn’t you be going to the gray party? | 你不是该去参加灰色派对吗 |
[15:31] | You should be going To Melanie and Lindsay’s wedding. | 你应该去参加茉蕾妮和琳赛的婚礼 |
[15:34] | You’ll be there, you can cry for both of us. | 你反正会去的 你可以替我也哭一下 |
[15:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:46] | Every time something big happens, | 每次有重大事件发生的时候 |
[15:48] | my moving away, your fucking 30th birthday party, | 比如我离开这城市 你那该死的30岁生日派对 |
[15:51] | You pull the elusive Brian Kinney bit and bail. | 你就用上你那老一套 躲避着 一走了之 |
[15:54] | Why is that? | 为什么要这样 |
[15:55] | You know, if that’s a rhetorical question | 如果这是一个反问句的话 |
[15:57] | not requiring an answer, | 那根本就不需要回答 |
[15:59] | Pardon me while I take a leak. | 借过 我要去撒尿 |
[16:01] | You know what I think it is? | 你知道我认为是怎么回事吗 |
[16:04] | I think you’re afraid to let anyone know That you love them. | 我觉得你是害怕让别人知道你爱他们 |
[16:07] | That you have feelings like the rest of us. | 你和我们一样 也是有感情的 |
[16:12] | It’s okay to be human, you know. | 有人性不是坏事 |
[16:17] | You really want to know the reason I bail? | 你真的想知道我为什么躲着吗 |
[16:21] | The truth is, I’d rather get laid. | 事实是 我宁愿找人上床 |
[16:26] | We done? | 完事了吗 |
[16:37] | Does he always kiss you like that? | 他总是那么吻你吗 |
[16:40] | About four times a year. | 一年大概四次 |
[16:42] | Usually when he’s really drunk or he wants me to shut up. | 通常都是他喝得烂醉或者想让我闭嘴的时候 |
[16:52] | I stick it and spin. | 我会贴上去 然后转动 |
[16:54] | Okay? Now when it’s ready, | 明白吗 等食物做好了的时候 |
[16:56] | You plate ’em, you drop the tab under the dish, | 你把它们装盘 把单子放在盘子下面 |
[16:58] | You throw it here and then you ring the bell. | 把它放在这里 然后按铃 |
[17:01] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[17:02] | Stick it, spin ’em, drop ’em. | 贴上 旋转 放下 |
[17:05] | What’d I tell you? | 我就说很简单吧 |
[17:06] | Short ordering’s no different than being a chef. | 做快餐和做大厨是一样的 |
[17:08] | Just faster. | 就是更快一些 |
[17:10] | Hey, we got hustle in our blood. | 嘿 我们家人都是很灵活的 |
[17:13] | Okay, now I’m going to give you your first tip. | 好了 现在给你第一条建议 |
[17:17] | No matter what happens, don’t panic. | 不管发生什么 别慌 |
[17:20] | Just take your time, okay? | 慢慢来 别着急 明白吗 |
[17:23] | Your worst is fucking good enough for this joint. | 你就算做得再差 对这个小餐厅来说也足够了 |
[17:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:30] | It’s not such a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[17:32] | Debbie. We need a couple of black coffees to go. | 黛比 我们要两杯黑咖啡 带走 |
[17:35] | They were specially engraved with our names on them and everything. | 那上面有特别刻上我们的名字等东西 |
[17:43] | I hate to tell you gals, | 我也不想这么说 |
[17:45] | but for the happy couple, | 但对于幸福的爱侣来说 |
[17:46] | you look fucking miserable. | 你们看起来糟透了 |
[17:48] | Rosenberg’s jewelry called. | 罗森伯格珠宝店打来电话了 |
[17:49] | They can’t find our wedding rings. | 他们找不到我们的结婚戒指了 |
[17:51] | You can use my nipple rings. | 你们可以用我的乳环 |
[17:54] | Loads of sentimental value. | 很有纪念意义 |
[17:56] | To me. | 对我来说 |
[17:57] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | But it just wouldn’t be the same. | 但是那不一样 |
[18:00] | Listen, We’re not going to allow Mercury | 听着 我们绝不允许水星 |
[18:03] | or anything else to fuck up our wedding. | 或其他任何事搞砸我们的婚礼 |
[18:04] | Everything’s going ahead as planned. | 一切都会依计划进行 |
[18:08] | Not exactly everything. | 也不能说是一切 |
[18:11] | More good news? | 又有什么”好”消息吗 |
[18:12] | Brian invited me to the white party. | 布莱恩邀请我参加白色派对 |
[18:14] | And you said? | 那你怎么答复的 |
[18:16] | That I’d go? | 我答应了他 |
[18:18] | It’s a once in a lifetime thing. | 那可是一生只有一次的盛事 |
[18:20] | So is getting married. | 结婚也是啊 |
[18:23] | ‘course there are no hard bodies. | 只是婚礼上没有猛男 |
[18:25] | No drugs, no thousands of dicks. | 没有大麻 没有成千上万的鸡巴 |
[18:28] | Just two people saying “I do”. | 只有两个人互说”我愿意” |
[18:30] | You’re right, how could it possibly compare? | 你说得对 这怎么能比得上那个 |
[18:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:35] | After all Justin’s been through… | 贾斯汀经历了那么多磨难… |
[18:36] | Yeah, he deserves a break. | 是啊 他应该放松一下 |
[18:37] | Have a great time. | 玩得开心点 |
[18:43] | Oh, that fucking Brian. | 该死的布莱恩 |
[18:45] | It’s bad enough he’s not coming, | 他不来已经够糟糕了 |
[18:46] | does he have to poach our ring bearer as well? | 他还要把我们的持戒人也拐走 |
[18:48] | What does it matter? There are no rings. | 有什么关系呢 反正戒指都没了 |
[18:50] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 帮我拿下 |
[18:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[18:58] | I don’t understand. | 我听不明白 |
[18:59] | It must be the Caterer. | 肯定是宴席承办商 |
[19:00] | Jo, what kosher vegan delicacy have you whipped up? | 乔 你搞定什么洁食素食了 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[19:05] | Wait. Listen you bleeding asshole! | 等等 给我听好 你个该死的混蛋 |
[19:08] | I’m a lawyer, We have a contract, we’ll sue. | 我是律师 我们签了合同的 我会起诉你的 |
[19:10] | – Sue? – Oh, that word you understand. | -起诉 -这个词你倒明白了是吧 |
[19:14] | Something wrong? | 出问题了吗 |
[19:15] | The Caterer and the hall have been shut down by the health department, | 宴席承办商的饭店被卫生部门责令关门 |
[19:18] | for salmonella poisoning. | 因为出现了沙门菌中毒事件 |
[19:20] | Is that all? | 就这而已吗 |
[19:21] | Is that all? Is that all? | 就这而已吗 而已吗 |
[19:22] | We have no food, we have no place to eat the food. | 我们没有食物 也没有地方用餐 |
[19:25] | Okay, if you don’t mind, | 你不介意的话 |
[19:27] | I think I’ll lie down for a bit, okay? | 我想躺一会儿 |
[19:36] | You spent $500… My $500 on that? | 你花了500美元买这个 还是我的钱 |
[19:40] | It was a steal. | 这很划算了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, and I’m the one that got robbed. | 是啊 我是那个被宰的人 |
[19:42] | Look, just take it back. | 马上给我退掉 |
[19:43] | I can’t take it back. | 我不能退回去 |
[19:45] | What store did you buy it at? | 你在哪个商场买的 |
[19:45] | I didn’t get it at a store. | 我不是在商场买的 |
[19:48] | Where’d you get it? | 那你在哪里买的 |
[19:49] | Off a blanket. | 在一个地摊买的 |
[19:50] | A blanket? | 地摊买的 |
[19:52] | You bought Lindsay and Melanie’s wedding gift | 你竟然从街角的某个奸商手里买东西 |
[19:53] | from some street- corner shyster? | 作为结婚礼物送给琳赛和茉蕾妮 |
[19:55] | It’s from Chuck. | 它来自查克 |
[19:56] | It’s a little country next to Chad. | 那是乍得边上的一个小国 |
[19:58] | Chuck? Chad? | 查克 乍得 |
[19:58] | They sound like a couple of homos. | 那听起来就像一对同志 |
[20:00] | It’s the perfect gift. | 所以说这是份完美的礼物 |
[20:01] | Perfectly hideous. | 是丑得很完美 |
[20:02] | – It’s a work of art! – It’s a piece of shit. | -这是艺术杰作 -这简直是坨狗屎 |
[20:04] | It’s symbolic of love and pride. | 这是爱情与尊严的象征 |
[20:06] | It’s symbolic of stupidity and bad taste. | 是愚蠢和没品味的象征才对 |
[20:08] | You take that back. | 你给我收回这句话[退货] |
[20:09] | I can’t. I got it off a blanket. | 恐怕不行 我是从地摊上买的呢 |
[20:11] | Look, the next time you want to buy a gift, buy it yourself. | 下次你要买什么礼物 你自己买去 |
[20:14] | That’s what I was counting on you for. | 我本来也这么指望你的 |
[20:15] | Yeah, you were too busy bringing joy to the world. | 是啊 你忙着给世界带来乐趣 |
[20:18] | Look, just because I’m a success… | 听着 就因为我是个成功者… |
[20:19] | You can take your success and shove it. | 把你的成功塞回去吧 |
[20:21] | And I’m sure you won’t have any trouble figuring out where. | 我想你一定很清楚该塞回哪里去 |
[20:23] | Yeah, I’ll just ask Chuck and Chad. | 是啊 问查克和乍得就知道了 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, George. | 抱歉 乔治 |
[20:36] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我下定决心了 |
[20:37] | But it’s such… | 但你本身… |
[20:40] | a beautiful bottom. | 就拥有很美的屁股了啊 |
[20:42] | – It’ll do in a pinch. – I’ll say. | -紧要关头也凑合吧 -那是当然 |
[20:45] | Besides, you’re too young. | 再说了 你还这么年轻 |
[20:46] | I mean, plastic surgery is just for foolish old men | 只有那些拒绝自然变老的愚蠢老家伙 |
[20:50] | who refuse to grow old gracefully. | 才会做整形手术 |
[20:55] | What about Michael Jackson? | 那迈克尔·杰克逊呢 |
[20:57] | And Elizabeth Taylor? | 伊丽莎白·泰勒呢 |
[20:58] | And Cher? | 以及雪儿 |
[21:00] | Well, I can’t speak for their backsides, only yours. | 我可不知道他们的屁股什么样 只知道你的 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | But in my world, if you don’t look like you | 但在我的世界 如果你的身材看不起来不像 |
[21:08] | Just stepped out of a Calvin Klein underwear ad, | CK内衣广告的代言人 |
[21:11] | you’re nothing. | 那你什么都不是 |
[21:13] | Well, that’s a world I’m happy not to know. | 我很高兴我并不了解那个世界 |
[21:15] | Not to mention, | 更不用说 |
[21:17] | it’ll make me feel better about myself. | 这会让我的自我感觉更好些 |
[21:19] | You know, raise my self-esteem. | 提升我的自尊心 |
[21:22] | Well, my wife Virginia felt similarly. | 我妻子维吉尼娅和你的感觉一样 |
[21:25] | Had herself snipped and clipped, | 她也做了各种整形 |
[21:27] | Eyes to thighs, swore it would change her life, too. | 改头换面 说那一定会让她的生活焕然一新 |
[21:30] | And did it? | 结果是这样吗 |
[21:31] | She was the same miserable cunt she always was. | 她还是那个可悲的臭贱逼 |
[21:34] | Only without the wrinkles. | 只是皱纹没了而已 |
[21:37] | Emmett… | 艾美特 |
[21:39] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[21:40] | But anyone who values themself because of their ass… | 那些用屁股来衡量自己的人 |
[21:45] | is an ass. | 都是傻子 |
[21:53] | Oh, I’m so sorry you’re still waiting. | 很抱歉 让你久等了 |
[21:54] | More coffee? It’s on the house. | 要再来点咖啡吗 这是免费的 |
[21:55] | No? Okay. | 不用吗 好吧 |
[21:57] | Um, your order is next, I promise you. | 你点的餐马上好 我保证 |
[22:00] | All I want is a hamburger! | 我的汉堡怎么还没好 |
[22:04] | Your order has been abducted by aliens, | 你点的餐被外星人绑架了 |
[22:07] | So don’t give me those dirty looks. | 别对我摆着一副臭脸 |
[22:11] | Debbie, what’s up with my order? | 黛比 我点的餐怎么还没好 |
[22:15] | I have got orders coming out my ass, | 我这边已经积压太多单了 |
[22:17] | A room full of hungry homicidals | 满屋子都是饿疯了的人 |
[22:20] | A-and I don’t have any clean plates to do my set-ups with. | 我这里却连干净的盘子都没有 |
[22:22] | What in the fuck is going on back here? | 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[22:25] | You don’t have to yell. | 你不用大喊大叫 |
[22:27] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[22:27] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你可真是差点就把我糊弄过去了 |
[22:29] | Do you think you could do a grilled cheese in under an hour? | 做一份烤乳酪 能别花上一小时吗 |
[22:32] | You told me to take my time. | 是你叫我慢慢来的 |
[22:35] | – Debbie! – I didn’t mean your fucking lifetime. | -黛比 -那你也用不着花一辈子时间吧 |
[22:39] | That does it. | 到此为止吧 |
[22:41] | – Excuse me. -Who am I kidding? | -服务员 -我就是在自欺欺人 |
[22:42] | – Excuse me! – I can’t do this. | -服务员 -我做不到 |
[22:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:45] | Home. | 回家 |
[22:46] | You can’t leave me like this. | 你不能就这样把我丢下 |
[22:48] | You’re better off. | 你没我只会更好 |
[22:49] | I’m useless. I’m worse than useless. | 我是个没用的家伙 简直是个废物 |
[22:52] | I’m ridiculous. | 我太荒唐了 |
[22:54] | We are hungry! | 我们快饿死了 |
[22:56] | Honey, there is no way we can squeeze | 亲爱的 我们绝对不可能 |
[22:59] | that many guests into our house. | 把那么多客人都塞进我们家 |
[23:01] | Baby, we can move all the furniture into the garage. | 亲爱的 我们可以把家具都搬到车库里 |
[23:04] | Lambskin, | 小可爱 |
[23:05] | you’d have my 1000 year-old aunt stand all night? | 你打算让我那一把年纪的姑妈站一个晚上吗 |
[23:10] | Pudding pie, she has a walker. | 小亲亲 她有助行架 |
[23:12] | She can lean. | 她可以靠着墙 |
[23:13] | And what if, somehow, my little love button, | 我可爱的小甜心 就算我们 |
[23:17] | we manage to overcome the laws of physical science | 能够克服自然科学法则 |
[23:20] | and pack ’em all in? | 把他们都塞进来了 |
[23:22] | What the fuck are they going to see, besides each other’s nose hair? | 除了彼此的鼻毛以外 他们还能看些什么 |
[23:26] | You’re not even trying to make this work. | 你根本没有努力去实现这个想法 |
[23:28] | And you’re not even trying to make sense. | 你这是异想天开 无理取闹 |
[23:30] | There’s no need to be abusive. | 你没必要骂人 |
[23:31] | I wasn’t being abusive. | 我没有骂人 |
[23:33] | I was merely expressing… | 我只是想表达… |
[23:36] | Frustration. | 挫败感 |
[23:37] | So now I’m frustrating? | 所以我令人有挫败感吗 |
[23:38] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[23:41] | Cleaning’s here. | 干洗衣物到了 |
[23:45] | Yours, Mel. | 你的 茉儿 |
[23:48] | And what was yours, Linz. | 琳赛 你的衣服成这样了 |
[23:52] | Apparently the dry-cleaning solution was too… | 很明显干洗店用的溶液太… |
[23:55] | There’s no need to explain. | 不用解释 |
[23:59] | At this point in the plot, we all get it. | 到了这一刻 我们都懂的 |
[24:03] | But the good news is, they gave you $100 worth of coupons. | 好消息是他们给你100元优惠卷作为补偿 |
[24:08] | Hurray. | 好极了耶 |
[24:10] | We will find you something else to wear, | 我们会找到合适的礼服给你穿的 |
[24:14] | And we will have our beautiful, special fucking day, goddamn it! | 我们也会开开心心地经历这个大喜日子 该死的 |
[24:19] | Even if we have to do it nude in the backyard. | 哪怕是得在后院光着身子举行婚礼 |
[24:27] | Or maybe we can face reality, | 或许我们该面对现实 |
[24:31] | Mysterious Marilyn was right. | 那个神秘的占卜大师说得对 |
[24:34] | Oh, not that Mercury in retrograde shit again. | 别又扯那套水星逆行的狗屁说法 |
[24:37] | Our wedding’s been methodically and systematically deconstructed. | 我们的婚礼就这样一步步地被毁掉了 |
[24:41] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[24:43] | somebody up there doesn’t think we should get married. | 可能是老天认为我们不该结婚吧 |
[24:47] | Maybe there’s a reason. | 也许这一切都是有原因的 |
[24:50] | Maybe that’s because people like us… | 也许像我们这样的人 |
[24:55] | aren’t supposed to get married. | 就不应该结婚 |
[24:57] | Like us? | 我们这样的人 |
[24:58] | Do you need the roof to cave in? | 难道要房子塌了 你才能看明白吗 |
[25:34] | You know, I’m reminded of a scene from “Alien”. | 你这样让我想到《异形》中的一个场景 |
[25:37] | One of the great AIDS metaphor flicks of all time. | 那是有史以来艾滋病隐喻做得最成功的电影 |
[25:41] | Our intrepid intergalactic garbage collectors, | 英勇的星系拾荒者们 |
[25:43] | led by uber-bitch Dyke Ripley, | 控制狂拉拉瑞普利是他们的领袖 |
[25:46] | after who you’ve obviously modelled yourself, | 你显然是以她为榜样 |
[25:49] | are snuggled safely in their sleep pods for the long ride home, | 在回家的漫漫长途中 他们安全地躺在睡眠仓里 |
[25:53] | when suddenly the monster appears. | 突然怪物就出现了 |
[25:56] | The wedding’s off. | 婚礼要取消了 |
[25:59] | You two have finally come to your senses? | 你们两个终于想明白了 |
[26:01] | That’s almost reason enough to interrupt my base coat. | 这理由几乎可以打断我晒美黑了 |
[26:05] | But not quite. | 但不算太充分 |
[26:08] | It’s because of Lndsay. | 是因为琳赛 |
[26:10] | She… | 她… |
[26:12] | She… | 她… |
[26:14] | She what? | 她怎么了 |
[26:16] | With all the disasters… and mysterious Marilyn, | 祸不单行 都是那个神秘占卜师的错 |
[26:20] | Mercury in retrograde, | 说什么水星逆行 |
[26:22] | and the rings and the food, and the hall and the dress. | 婚戒 食物 礼堂 礼服都出了问题 |
[26:26] | She thinks the wedding’s not supposed to happen because… | 她甚至开始认为我们不该结婚 |
[26:29] | because we’re gay. | 因为我们是同性恋 |
[26:32] | Christ. | 老天啊 |
[26:34] | Send in a dyke to do a faggot’s work. | 果然拉拉做不好基佬擅长的事情 |
[26:40] | We have precisely 21 hours | 我们还有整整21小时 |
[26:43] | to get the munchers married. | 来准备好那两个拉拉的婚礼 |
[26:44] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[26:46] | We can’t do that. | 我们不可能做得到 |
[26:47] | Nobody knows wedding shit better than queers. | 没人比基佬更了解如何操办婚礼了 |
[26:49] | We’re at the florists, the caterers, | 我们有花卉供应商 宴席承办商 |
[26:50] | the planners, the designers. | 策划人 设计师 |
[26:53] | The servers, the performers, even fucking priests. | 服务生 表演者 操他妈的 连神父都有 |
[26:56] | He means that literally. | 他指的是挨操的神父 |
[26:57] | If anybody can do it, we can. And we will, | 如果说有谁能做到 就是我们了 我们会做到的 |
[27:00] | in time for me to make my flight. | 并且要赶在我的航班前完成 |
[27:02] | Don’t you think this is awfully ambitious? | 你不觉得这野心太大了吗 |
[27:04] | Why don’t you just leave it up to everybody else | 那你交给我们大家来做 |
[27:05] | so you can criticize? | 然后再来批评呢 |
[27:07] | If we left it up to you, | 如果都交给你的话 |
[27:08] | they’d be getting married on a blanket on a street corner. | 她们大概就要在街角的某个地摊上结婚了 |
[27:09] | Yo, bitches, tear each other’s hair out later. | 好了 你们两个回头再吵行吗 |
[27:12] | I don’t care how you do it, | 我不在乎你们怎么做 |
[27:13] | but you two are responsible for staffing, flowers | 但由你们两个负责人员调配 花卉置办 |
[27:16] | and decorations. | 以及婚礼装饰 |
[27:18] | Emmett, you find us a place. | 艾美特 你去找个场地 |
[27:20] | Oh, how about the Liberty Baths? | 那就在自由浴室怎么样 |
[27:22] | They have a fabulous… party room. | 他们能提供最棒的 “狂欢”包间 |
[27:26] | Deb, | 黛比 |
[27:27] | you pull together something for Linz to wear. | 你替琳赛准备礼服 |
[27:29] | I’d love to. Oh, I can just see it with its flowers… | 非常乐意 我已经能想象礼服缀满花朵 |
[27:33] | a-and bows and ruffles. | 蝴蝶结和荷叶边的样子了 |
[27:37] | Maybe something more simple. | 可能简单一点比较好 |
[27:40] | Vic, you’re up for the cake. | 维克 你负责做婚礼蛋糕 |
[27:42] | No, my cooking’s a recipe for disaster. | 不行 我下厨只会是个灾难 |
[27:44] | He’d be great. | 他能做好的 |
[27:46] | If they were getting married a year from now. | 前提是如果她们距离结婚还有一年 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry, Vic. I’ll help you. | 别担心 维克 我帮你打下手 |
[27:50] | Okay, great. Get to work. | 很好 就这样 各忙各的去吧 |
[27:53] | Now hold it, Kinney. What are you doing? | 慢着 肯尼 那你做什么 |
[27:57] | I’m getting my beauty rest. Bye-bye. | 我要睡美容觉了 再见 |
[28:01] | Isn’t this exciting? | 这好令人激动啊 |
[28:04] | Oh, not tonight, dear. | 今晚不行 亲爱的 |
[28:06] | I’m saving myself for Miami. | 我得为迈阿密之行养精蓄锐 |
[28:09] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我错了 请指出 |
[28:10] | but I thought you didn’t give a shit about your friends, | 但我以为你毫不关心你的朋友们 |
[28:12] | that you only care about getting laid. | 你只关心找人上床 |
[28:14] | I just never want to hear the word “wedding” again. | 我再也不想听到「婚礼」这个词了 |
[28:18] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[28:20] | Oh, Emmett, do you want to go with me to get material? | 艾美特 愿意和我一起去买布料吗 |
[28:23] | Uh, hello. Um… Zanzibar. | 你好 是桑给巴尔吗 |
[28:27] | Yes, I’d like to book a wedding in your private room. | 是这样 我想租一个大包厢办婚礼 |
[28:30] | Yes, of course. We can do that no problem. | 当然没问题 我们能办到 |
[28:32] | You can? | 你们可以吗 |
[28:34] | Oh, you can. Oh, god. Wonderful. | 你们可以 天呐 太好了 |
[28:36] | Okay. Um, right, well, that will be for about 80. | 好的 大约80个人 |
[28:41] | Right. Tonight. | 好吧 今晚 |
[28:42] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[28:48] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[28:50] | I have tried a through z. | 我把黄页上的电话整个打了一遍 |
[28:52] | I’m afraid there is no such thing as an instant wedding. | 恐怕这世上没有「即刻婚礼」这种东西 |
[28:57] | If I may make a suggestion? | 我倒是有个提议 |
[29:00] | Be my wedding guest. | 请说 |
[29:02] | Well, it’s not very trendy, | 那地方可能不太时髦 |
[29:03] | but the price is right. | 但是价格很合理 |
[29:12] | Holy xanadu! | 我的天呐 |
[29:14] | Well, last time it was used, | 上一次用到这个地方 |
[29:17] | it was my daughter Frankie’s wedding. | 还是我女儿弗兰琦结婚的时候 |
[29:20] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[29:21] | Yeah, Virginia named her | 没错 维吉尼娅给她取的名字 |
[29:22] | after Hammond Meats’ most popular product. | 用的是哈蒙肉业最受欢迎的产品名 |
[29:27] | Gosh, it was one of the happiest days of my life. | 天呐 那是我生命中最幸福的时光之一 |
[29:29] | Well, it sounds to me, honey, | 在我看来 亲爱的 |
[29:31] | like this place is due for a party. | 这地方也该办一场盛大的狂欢派对了 |
[29:32] | I couldn’t think of a more appro- priate occasion | 我想没什么比让你的朋友在这结婚 |
[29:34] | than your friends’ wedding. | 更能体现它的价值了 |
[29:36] | I’ll fill this room with exotic flowers. | 我要用娇艳的花朵填满这个房间 |
[29:39] | I’ll bring in the Pittsburgh Symphony. | 我还要请匹兹堡交响乐团来 |
[29:40] | I’m on the board. | 我是董事会的成员 |
[29:42] | That… that’s very kind, as usual. | 谢谢你 一如既往的好意 |
[29:45] | Um, but I… I’d kind of like to take care of this myself. | 不过 这次我想自己搞定 |
[29:49] | You know, give Mel and Lindsay | 给茉儿和琳赛办一个 |
[29:50] | the most fabulous wedding two girls ever had. | 她们梦想的完美婚礼 |
[29:53] | That’s also very kind. As usual. | 你也是 一如既往的善良 |
[29:57] | How can you afford to? | 可你怎么负担得起呢 |
[29:59] | My tush fund. | 用我整屁股的基金 |
[30:04] | You’d burst your bubble- butt dream? | 你放弃你的美臀梦想了吗 |
[30:08] | If you don’t mind a bumpy ride, | 如果你不介意我这凹凸不平的屁股 |
[30:10] | I think this old thing’s got a few more miles on it. | 我觉得它还可以坚持一段时间的 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:21] | Now, I have to get started. | 好了 我得开始干活了 |
[30:23] | I should have been up to my tits in tulle | 我几个小时前就该着手准备 |
[30:25] | and twinkling lights hours ago! | 薄纱和灯光了 |
[30:37] | Oh, shit! | 真见鬼 |
[30:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[30:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[30:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:44] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[30:46] | It’s me, Deb. | 是我干的 黛比 |
[30:47] | I’m a klutz. | 我总是笨手笨脚的 |
[30:51] | You’d think I’d never set foot in a kitchen before. | 你可能以为我从没进过厨房 |
[30:54] | You just need to relax. | 你只是需要放轻松一些 |
[30:55] | It’s more than that. | 没那么简单 |
[30:57] | I’ve been out of the world too long. | 我离开这行太久了 |
[30:58] | I can’t go back. | 已经回不去了 |
[30:59] | You’re right, you can’t. | 没错 你回不去 |
[31:02] | Christ, would you look at this mess. | 天呐 你搞得一塌糊涂 |
[31:05] | You are the fucking saddest hard-luck case I have ever seen. | 你他妈是我见过的最可怜 最悲惨的家伙了 |
[31:09] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[31:09] | Get back in your robe, huh? | 穿回你的睡袍吧 |
[31:12] | Or better yet, find a train to fall under. | 或者 找个火车铁轨躺下 |
[31:14] | At least I’d get the insurance. | 起码我还有保险赔偿金拿 |
[31:17] | Sunshine, get your jacket. Let’s go. | 小阳光 拿上外套 我们走 |
[31:19] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[31:20] | Where do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[31:22] | To the bakery. | 蛋糕房啊 |
[31:23] | You promised the girls a wedding cake, didn’t you? | 你答应给那两个姑娘做婚礼蛋糕的 不是吗 |
[31:25] | You can’t just stroll into a bakery and buy a wedding cake. | 你就这样冲去蛋糕房可买不到婚礼蛋糕 |
[31:28] | They’re made special. | 都是定制的 |
[31:29] | So, we’ll get ’em a-a… | 那我们就给她们 |
[31:31] | a bon voyage cake. | 买一个送行蛋糕 |
[31:32] | Or a birthday cake, | 生日蛋糕也行 |
[31:33] | or a fucking bar mitzvah cake! | 或者该死的成人礼蛋糕 |
[31:36] | Any cake will be | 任何蛋糕都比 |
[31:37] | better than the dried out brick that you’re planning. | 你打算做的干巴巴的砖头要好 |
[31:46] | How dare you | 你竟然敢说 |
[31:48] | call my hazelnut buttercream a dried out brick? | 我做的榛果奶油蛋糕是干巴巴的砖头 |
[32:15] | You did all that on purpose, didn’t you? | 你是故意的 对吧 |
[32:17] | How do you think I got him to live in the first place? | 你以为我当初是怎么让他恢复求生意志的 |
[32:21] | I just kept screaming, “So fucking die already!” | 我只能不停地喊 “那就快去死吧” |
[32:26] | Worked like a charm. | 跟咒语一样有效 |
[32:28] | He never figured it out? | 他从未反应过来吗 |
[32:30] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[32:33] | Justin, I need these egg whites beaten. | 贾斯汀 帮我来打蛋清 |
[32:36] | And as for you… | 至于你 |
[32:38] | You want to grow up to be another Brian Kinney? | 你想变成另一个布莱恩·肯尼吗 |
[32:41] | Always running away from love, never towards it, | 总是在逃避爱 而非奔向爱 |
[32:43] | then you go to Miami | 那你就去迈阿密吧 |
[32:44] | and you fuck your little twinkie brains out. | 尽情地找人狂操 |
[32:46] | But it’s never going to make you happy. | 但你永远不会因此而幸福 |
[32:50] | Nice try, Debbie. | 想得美 黛比 |
[32:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:57] | All right, you’re on to me. | 好吧 被你看穿了 |
[32:58] | But one day you’re going to look back, | 但将来总有一天你回顾往事 |
[33:01] | and you’re going to regret that you didn’t go to the wedding. | 你会后悔没参加这场婚礼的 |
[33:04] | With your family. | 和你的家人一起 |
[33:07] | And that’s the truth, sunshine. | 这是真心话 小阳光 |
[33:10] | That’s the truth. | 真的是真心话 |
[33:25] | French toast with fresh strawberries. | 法式吐司加新鲜草莓 |
[33:28] | Bacon crumbles and real maple syrup. | 培根奶酥配枫糖浆 |
[33:31] | Coffee made with the really good beans. | 上好咖啡豆冲泡的咖啡 |
[33:35] | And peaches with the skin peeled off, | 外加去了皮的桃子 |
[33:37] | ’cause the little hairs make your teeth itch. | 以免绒毛使你的牙痒痒 |
[33:39] | – No, thanks. – Baby, please, you have to eat. | -不了 谢谢 -宝贝 求你了 你好歹吃一点 |
[33:43] | What for? | 有什么意义 |
[33:44] | You need to keep your strength up to feel miserable. | 你需要力气怨天尤人 |
[33:46] | Have a strawberry. | 吃个草莓吧 |
[33:48] | – No. – Come on, boo-boo. | -不 -张嘴 小笨蛋 |
[33:50] | – One little bite. – Stop it! | -吃一小口也好 -别这样 |
[33:52] | Stop what? | 别怎样 |
[33:53] | Being so sweet. | 别这么温柔体贴 |
[33:55] | I can’t help it. | 我克制不住 |
[33:56] | Compulsive adorable disorder. | 这是种可爱的强迫症 |
[33:59] | All right, get up. | 好了 起床 |
[34:00] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的来这儿干什么 |
[34:02] | Come on, move your asses. | 赶紧 动起来 |
[34:03] | What for? | 为什么啊 |
[34:05] | You’re getting married. | 你们要办婚礼 |
[34:15] | Come on, get out. | 快点 下车 |
[34:17] | – Come on, get out. – Where the hell are we? | -快快 下车 -这他妈是哪儿啊 |
[34:18] | – Get out. Get out. – What’s going on? | -下车 下车 -什么情况啊 |
[34:20] | Ms. Marcus, Ms. Peterson. | 马库斯小姐 彼得森小姐 |
[34:23] | Welcome to your wedding. | 欢迎出席你们的婚礼 |
[34:25] | Uh, allow me to introduce our gracious host, | 请允许我介绍我们仁慈的主人 |
[34:28] | my dear, dear friend George Schickel. | 我最最亲爱的朋友乔治·希克 |
[34:31] | Schickel’s pickles? | 希克泡菜 |
[34:33] | The pleasure’s mine. And my home is yours today. | 我很荣幸 今天我的房子归你们了 |
[34:36] | Okay, enough chat. You’re both due in hair and make-up, | 好了 聊够了 你们该去做头发化妆了 |
[34:38] | so let’s get a move on. | 我们快进去吧 |
[34:39] | Thanks. | 太感谢了 |
[34:41] | Go! | 快走 |
[34:43] | Oh, no-no- no-no-no. You’re not bringing that hideous thing in here. | 不 不行 不准把那个丑爆的东西拿来这里 |
[34:46] | I most certainly am. | 我就要拿来 |
[34:47] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 我不满意就不可以 |
[34:49] | Well, who gives a shit what you have to say about it? | 谁他妈管你满不满意 |
[34:51] | I’m the one who paid for that waste of wood. | 我才是付钱买这块废木头的人 |
[34:53] | Well, don’t worry about it. I’m gonna pay you back | 别担心 我会把钱还给你的 |
[34:55] | and I’m gonna give it to the girls myself. | 我还会亲手把这个送给她们 |
[34:57] | What do you think about that? | 你对此作何感想 |
[34:57] | I think you’re an idiot for picking it out in the first place. | 我认为你最开始挑中这东西就是白痴行为 |
[34:59] | Well, I think you’re a dickhead for making me feel like an idiot. | 你才混蛋呢 你让我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[35:02] | Boys. Boys. | 二位 二位 |
[35:03] | We still squabbling over the silly statue? | 还在为这个傻雕像争吵呢 |
[35:07] | God, she must have been to Dr. Beamer. | 天呐 她肯定去找过比默医生 |
[35:09] | Ah, you see? Emmett agrees. It’s an abomination. | 瞧吧 艾美特也同意这东西太令人讨厌了 |
[35:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[35:14] | Although I will say, | 不过我得说 |
[35:15] | It’s not worth destroying your friendship over. | 不值得为这东西把你们的友谊给毁了 |
[35:28] | No, no, Debbie, I do my own hair. | 别 黛比 我自己做头发 |
[35:30] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[35:32] | You need more Bella Donna. Less Bitchy Butchy. Come on. | 你需要多点温柔 少点凶悍 来吧 |
[35:35] | Next thing, you’ll have me wearing a pointy bra and lipliner. | 接下来你得叫我穿尖头胸罩 画唇线了 |
[35:38] | How could you guess, sweetheart? | 你怎么猜到的 亲爱的 |
[35:41] | – Oh, hey, Brian! – Brian! | -嘿 布莱恩 -布莱恩 |
[35:43] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[35:43] | I’m the one that should be screaming. | 我才应该大叫 |
[35:45] | Aren’t you supposed to be off somewhere | 你现在不是应该在某个地方 |
[35:47] | sticking your pina in some colada? | 喝你的的菠萝椰香鸡尾酒吗 |
[35:49] | I need a few minutes with the brides. | 我要和新娘们待一会儿 |
[35:51] | Alone. | 单独 |
[35:54] | You make it fast, huh? | 你快点 |
[35:55] | I gotta get ’em dressed. | 我还得让她们穿礼服呢 |
[35:59] | I hear you’re the one responsible for this. | 我听说是你在负责筹办婚礼 |
[36:01] | I don’t know what lying asshole told you that, | 我不知道是哪个骗人精对你说的 |
[36:03] | but I suppose a man in my position | 不过我想 处于我这位置的男人 |
[36:04] | has to endure such attacks against his character. | 不得不承受针对我的品格的攻击 |
[36:07] | – Here. – Oh, my gosh. | -给 -天呐 |
[36:10] | Oh, my god, Brian! | 天呐 布莱恩 |
[36:13] | They’re exactly like the ones our jewelers lost. | 跟被我们的珠宝商丢掉的那对一摸一样 |
[36:17] | Complete with the inscription. | 连刻字都做好了 |
[36:20] | Hey, don’t get moist. | 好了 别搞得泪汪汪的 |
[36:28] | Uh, I’m gonna call the sitter | 我得给保姆打电话 |
[36:31] | and make sure Gus is all right. | 确保盖斯没问题 |
[36:36] | I can’t believe the guys | 真想不到这些家伙 |
[36:37] | pulled all this together at the last minute. | 在最后时刻把婚礼张罗起来了 |
[36:41] | So, are you packed? | 你收拾好行李了没 |
[36:43] | Toothpaste and undies. | 牙膏和内衣 |
[36:46] | Excited? | 激动吗 |
[36:47] | My pecker’s all a-twitter. | 我的”小鸟”都开始叽叽喳喳了 |
[36:54] | Can you help me button this up here? | 你能帮我扣一下上面这扣子吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:01] | Isn’t it amazing? | 很神奇吧 |
[37:03] | Debbie just whipped it up. | 黛比就这么做了件礼服出来 |
[37:06] | With some help of some mice and bluebirds. | 有一些老鼠和蓝知更鸟帮她的忙[迪士尼电影] |
[37:10] | I’m sorry I won’t be there to see you glide down the aisle. | 真遗憾我不能在场看着你 从红毯上一步步走过去 |
[37:14] | No, you’re not! | 不 你才不觉得遗憾 |
[37:16] | I’m sure you’re going to have a fabulous time. | 我敢肯定你会玩得很愉快的 |
[37:20] | – Hey, we’ll both be in white. – Yeah. | -天呐 我们到时都穿着白色 -是啊 |
[37:24] | Just be careful. | 要小心点 |
[37:33] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[37:36] | It’s your wedding present. | 这是送你的结婚礼物 |
[37:38] | All-expense paid trip for two to miami. | 双人迈阿密游 费用全包 |
[37:43] | Trade it in for a later flight. | 可以换成晚一点的航班 |
[37:45] | Have a honeymoon, I’ll take care of gus. | 度个蜜月吧 我会照顾盖斯的 |
[37:47] | But you don’t want to be here. | 但你不想留在这的啊 |
[37:49] | You said yourself you’d get drunk, | 你亲口说过你要喝得大醉 |
[37:52] | make a scene, pass out nude. | 疯狂玩闹 裸着昏睡过去 |
[37:54] | Will you just take the fucking tickets. | 你他妈直接收下票行不行 |
[37:56] | No! | 不行 |
[37:58] | I want you to go. | 我希望你能去 |
[38:01] | It wouldn’t be right for you to stay. | 你留下的话 就不是你了 |
[38:03] | Brian Kinney sacrificing for others. | 布莱恩·肯尼为了别人做出牺牲 |
[38:06] | Trapped in a hideous display of sentimentality. | 被困在一个真情流露的丑恶之地 |
[38:11] | I’d lose all faith, all hope. | 我会失去所有的信仰和希望 |
[38:14] | What kind of gift is that? | 这算个什么礼物啊 |
[38:17] | I want you to fuck lots of beautiful guys. | 我希望你和很多很多帅哥上床 |
[38:23] | No apologies. | 不道歉 |
[38:26] | No regrets. | 不后悔 |
[38:31] | It’s the best gift you could give me. | 这是你能送我的最好的礼物了 |
[38:35] | Knowing you’re happy. | 让我知道你很开心 |
[38:59] | I love you too, Brian. | 我也爱你 布莱恩 |
[39:04] | This marriage stuff is kind of cool. | 结婚这事还挺有意思的 |
[39:07] | In fact, I was thinking maybe someday… | 事实上 我想着 也许哪天… |
[39:10] | What, you and I? | 怎么 你和我也结婚吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah, stranger things have happened. | 是啊 更奇怪的事都发生了呢 |
[39:14] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[39:15] | What you need is a good fucking on the beach. | 你需要的是美好的沙滩性爱 |
[39:20] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[39:23] | You forgot your bain de soleil. | 你忘了带防晒霜 |
[39:25] | I want to go to the wedding. | 我想去参加婚礼 |
[39:28] | For Lindsay and Melanie? | 为了琳赛和茉蕾妮 |
[39:29] | For me. | 为了我 |
[39:31] | I want to be a part of it. | 我想参与其中 |
[39:33] | I want to see their faces when they say “I do”. | 我想在她们说”我愿意”的时候 看着她们的表情 |
[39:36] | Give Emmett Kleenex. | 给艾美特递纸巾 |
[39:37] | Console Debbie. | 安慰黛比 |
[39:38] | You know she’s going to be a mess. | 你知道她会哭得一塌糊涂 |
[39:42] | So you’re standing me up to see two dykes tie the knot? | 你打算放我鸽子 去看两个拉拉结婚 |
[39:46] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 是 没错 |
[39:50] | You angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[39:52] | I think you’re a selfish, heartless asshole. | 我觉得你是个自私无情的混蛋 |
[39:58] | Keep up the good work. | 真有你的 继续保持 |
[40:39] | Friends, family, | 各位亲朋好友 |
[40:42] | Welcome to the celebration | 欢迎参加 |
[40:44] | of a loving, lifetime commitment of Melanie and Lindsay. | 茉蕾妮和琳赛 爱与终身承诺的庆典 |
[40:49] | They’ve asked me to thank you for bearing witness to today’s ceremony | 她们要求我感谢你们来见证今天的仪式 |
[40:52] | and to join them in recognizing it as a true and binding expression | 和她们一起 将她们对彼此的爱 |
[40:58] | of their devotion to one another. | 变成真正的结合和终身的相守 |
[41:01] | Melanie. | 茉蕾妮 |
[41:05] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[41:07] | I wasn’t sure we’d make it here today. | 我之前都不确定我们今天能顺利成婚 |
[41:11] | But thanks to our friends, | 但感谢我们的朋友 |
[41:14] | or, I should say, our family… | 或者应该说 我们的家人 |
[41:20] | Not even the stars or the planets could keep us | 就连星星 或者说行星 都无法阻止 |
[41:22] | from exchanging our vows. | 我们在这里交换婚誓 |
[41:27] | I love you, Lindsay Peterson. | 我爱你 琳赛·彼得森 |
[41:31] | I will fight for you, | 我会为你而抗争 |
[41:33] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[41:37] | You are my beshert. | 你是我命中注定的真爱 |
[41:43] | Lindsay. | 琳赛 |
[41:46] | Melanie, | 茉蕾妮 |
[41:48] | With so much love and support around us, | 我们周围有这么多爱和支持 |
[41:51] | I really do believe that there is no obstacle, | 我真的相信 任何东西都无法阻挡我们 |
[41:55] | no problem we can’t overcome. | 任何问题我们都能够克服 |
[41:58] | Together. | 一起面对 |
[42:01] | In friendship and in love. | 以友谊和爱情为利器 |
[42:04] | Our hearts will be eternally united. | 我们的心会永远结合 |
[42:10] | I love you, Melanie Marcus. | 我爱你 茉蕾妮·马库斯 |
[42:14] | May I have the rings? | 请给我戒指 |
[42:31] | Melanie, | 茉蕾妮 |
[42:33] | Do you take Lindsay to be your wife? | 你是否愿意娶琳赛为妻 |
[42:44] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:46] | Lindsay, do you take Melanie to be your wife? | 琳赛 你是否愿意娶茉蕾妮为妻 |
[42:55] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:57] | By the power vested in me, | 以上帝赋予我的权力 |
[43:00] | By the love and faith of those assembled, | 以在座各位的爱和信任 |
[43:03] | I declare to the world | 我向世界宣布 |
[43:05] | that you are married in our eyes. | 你们在我们的见证下结婚了 |
[43:10] | You can seal this with a little suck-face. | 你们可以热吻脸颊一下 以吻封缄 |
[43:55] | What was I thinking buying them that awful statue? | 我是怎么想的啊 竟然买个那么丑的雕塑 |
[43:57] | No-no-no- no-no-no. No-no-no, I-it, I was wrong. | 不不 不是 我错了 |
[44:00] | – It was the perfect gift. – It’s a piece of shit. | -那是最好的礼物 -那就是坨屎 |
[44:02] | No, it’s a work of art. | 不 那是艺术品 |
[44:04] | What are they going to do with an african love goddess? | 她们要一个非洲爱神有什么用 |
[44:07] | They’ll look at it and say, | 她们会看着它说 |
[44:10] | “Our friends Michael and Ted gave this to us | “我们的朋友迈克和泰德送我们这个 |
[44:15] | because they love us.” | 是因为他们爱我们” |
[44:17] | And then they’ll stick it in the garage. | 然后把它扔进车库 |
[44:19] | They’ll stick it in the garage. | 她们会把它扔进车库 |
[44:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[44:31] | This is delicious. | 这太好吃了 |
[44:35] | My hazelnut buttercream is a hit. | 我的榛子奶油蛋糕无敌了 |
[44:38] | I never had a doubt. | 我从未怀疑过你的本事 |
[44:40] | Well, for a while there I wasn’t sure I still had the ingredients. | 有那么片刻 我都不确定我是否还宝刀未老 |
[44:43] | If you ever need your pantry restocked, just holler. | 如果你的食品储藏室需要补货 尽管开口 |
[44:48] | Attention! | 注意 |
[44:49] | Attention, everyone. | 大家注意 |
[44:51] | As honourary mistress of ceremonies, | 我作为这个仪式的名誉女主人 |
[44:55] | It is my pleasure to announce the throwing of the bouquet. | 我很荣幸地宣布要扔花束了 |
[44:59] | You know the drill. | 你们知道规矩的 |
[45:00] | You catch it, you’re next. | 谁接到了谁就是下一个结婚的 |
[45:06] | Back of the room, kid. | 退后 各位 |
[45:08] | No! No! | 不 不行 |
[45:11] | Get in there, come on, Mikey. | 快挤过去 快 小迈 |
[45:14] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:16] | Ready! | 准备好了 |