时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | I’m going to fuck you. | 我要操你 |
[00:48] | I’m going to fuck you all night long. | 我要操你一整夜 |
[00:57] | – Didn’t you get enough? – Never enough. | -你还没要够吗 -永远都不够 |
[01:00] | Why don’t we save it till the weekend? | 不如我们周末再做吧 |
[01:01] | Why don’t we save it till we get to the car? | 不如我们上车就做吧 |
[01:04] | I was thinking… | 我刚刚想着… |
[01:06] | that we could go away, just the two of us. Snowboarding. | 不如我们两个一起去滑雪 |
[01:09] | – Cool, except there’s no snow. – In Vermont. | -真好 除了没雪可滑 -佛蒙特州有啊 |
[01:13] | Daphne was just there with her boyfriend. | 达芙妮和她男朋友刚去过 |
[01:14] | She said it was amazing. | 她说那里棒极了 |
[01:16] | They stayed in this awe- some place. | 他们住的地方也很赞 |
[01:17] | It was a converted farmhouse | 是农舍改造的旅馆 |
[01:18] | and every room had a fireplace and a Jacuzzi. | 每个房间都有壁炉和按摩浴缸 |
[01:20] | Did they have those little mints on the pillows? | 他们会不会在枕头上留几个薄荷糖啊 |
[01:23] | I forgot, Brian Kinney doesn’t do romance. | 我忘了 布莱恩·肯尼从不玩浪漫 |
[01:25] | I don’t need an excuse to fuck. | 我不需要找借口来跟人上床 |
[01:27] | You also don’t need an excuse to turn me down. | 你也不需要找借口来拒绝我 |
[01:30] | Why don’t you just admit | 你何不直接承认 |
[01:31] | you don’t want to go away with me for the weekend? | 你不想周末和我一起出去玩 |
[01:35] | I don’t want to go away with you for the weekend. | 我不想周末和你一起出去玩 |
[01:38] | Well, at least it’s out in the open. | 好吧 至少你够坦白 |
[01:39] | I want to go away with you for the whole fucking week. | 我想跟你出去玩一整个星期 |
[01:41] | Right. | 真会说 |
[01:43] | If you’re not interested, | 如果你没兴趣 |
[01:45] | I can find somebody who is. | 我就去找别人 |
[01:47] | A week with me in Vermont? | 想跟我去佛蒙特玩一周吗 |
[01:49] | Jacuzzi, fireplace? | 有浴缸 有壁炉哦 |
[01:52] | Guess it’s just the two of us. | 看来只能是我们两个去了 |
[01:55] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[01:56] | You’re off on spring break. | 你要放春假了 |
[01:57] | I’m about to make partner, | 我即将成为合伙人了 |
[01:59] | which I’d say more than entitles me to a week of snowboarding, | 所以完全有理由放假去滑一周的雪 |
[02:03] | And fucking your brains out. | 顺便操死你 |
[02:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:16] | Did you put Gus down? | 盖斯睡了吗 |
[02:18] | Yep, he’s all snuggled up in his bed. | 是的 他乖乖地躺在被窝里了 |
[02:22] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[02:28] | Poor baby. You look exhausted. | 小可怜 你看起来精疲力尽 |
[02:31] | So do you. | 你也是啊 |
[02:35] | Roll over. | 翻过去 |
[02:37] | What for? | 干什么 |
[02:38] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[02:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:42] | – Face down. – Ooh, yes, sir, ma’am. | -脸朝下 -遵命 长官 |
[02:51] | Ah, you are going to love this. | 你肯定会超爱这个的 |
[02:59] | – That’s it. – That feels good. | -就是这样 -感觉好爽啊 |
[03:02] | Let all the tension go. | 把所有的紧张都释放掉 |
[03:07] | Just finished the floors. | 刚刚弄完地板 |
[03:08] | They look great. | 看起来不错 |
[03:10] | That’s nice. | 很好啊 |
[03:12] | ‘night. | 晚安 |
[03:13] | ‘night. | 晚安 |
[03:16] | Maybe I should’ve gone with the hardwood instead of the pine. | 也许我应该用硬木而不是松木 |
[03:19] | Don’t think about it. Just… relax. | 别想这事了 放轻松 |
[03:32] | Now roll over. | 转过来 |
[03:40] | This is a special form of massage… | 这是一种特别的按摩 |
[03:46] | called foreplay. | 叫做前戏 |
[03:57] | Oh, I’ve missed this. | 天啊 我好怀念这个 |
[04:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:04] | God, you’re so hot. | 老天 你真性感 |
[04:10] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[04:41] | You know, the good thing about not balancing your cheque book | 不清算支票簿的好处就是 |
[04:43] | is that when you finally do, | 当你最终进行清算时 |
[04:44] | you get to relive all your purchases. | 就可以重温你所有的购买记录 |
[04:45] | Ooh, the pleasure vault. | 哎呀 去过寻欢地窖呢 |
[04:48] | All right. Let me see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[04:51] | No… no… all right, you know, | 不行 不行 听好 |
[04:54] | in the future, balance before you buy. | 以后 你买东西前得先清算 |
[04:58] | How much is it going to cost me this time? | 这次又要我给你多少钱 |
[05:00] | Um, 50? | 50块吧 |
[05:02] | Closer to 80, if I want to turn my phone back on. | 如果我还想用电话 估计要将近80块 |
[05:05] | Try 100 if you’d like to pay half the electric. | 100块吧 你还得付一半电费 |
[05:12] | So is he as good as he looks? | 他的床技和长相一样出色吗 |
[05:15] | And spare us your monosyllabic answers. I want details. | 不要只字片语 我要听所有的细节 |
[05:19] | Uh, first I made him worship my cock for an hour. | 我先让他给我舔了一小时的鸡巴 |
[05:22] | Then I let him rim me for a good 45 minutes, | 再让他给我舔了45分钟的屁眼 |
[05:24] | and after that, I fucked him so hard he passed out. | 接着我狠狠地操他 直到他不省人事 |
[05:27] | I’m surprised he’s up and walking around. | 我很惊讶他这会儿竟然能起来走动了 |
[05:29] | Can’t the sex talk. Lesbian approaching. | 性事对话到此为止 拉拉来了 |
[05:32] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:33] | Mel and Linz are a couple of sex machines. | 茉儿和琳赛就是两个性爱机器 |
[05:35] | They soak the sheets. | 她们能把床单搞到湿透 |
[05:36] | I don’t care to discuss my personal life | 我可不想和一帮满嘴下流话的基佬 |
[05:38] | with a bunch of foul-mouthed fags. | 讨论我的私生活 |
[05:41] | Somebody’s on the rag. | 某人这是月经来了不爽啊 |
[05:43] | Or not getting any. | 或者是欲求不满 |
[05:44] | You see how much you get when you have a family to support, | 如果你要养家带孩子 |
[05:46] | a kid to raise and a major renovation going on under your roof. | 又要装修阁楼 看你还有多少精力上床 |
[05:49] | But, of course you never will | 当然 你们不会有这种经历 |
[05:51] | since your only responsibility is to your dicks. | 因为你们唯一的责任就是照顾好鸡巴 |
[05:54] | Which is why I’m smiling and you’re not. | 所以我能笑口常开 你却不能 |
[05:55] | Sounds to me like a case of… | 对我来说 这听着像… |
[05:58] | L.B.D. L.B.D. | |
[06:01] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[06:02] | Lesbian Bed Death. | 拉拉性趣消亡 |
[06:03] | You know, first it dries up, | 开始时渐渐干涸 |
[06:05] | then it shrivels up, then it closes up, | 然后萎缩 闭合 |
[06:07] | then it disappears. | 最后彻底消失 |
[06:09] | How come I’ve never heard of this? | 我怎么从没听说过这个 |
[06:10] | Because it only exists in the minds of cunty gay men. | 因为只有那种贱逼的基佬才知道 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry, Mel. | 别担心 茉儿 |
[06:15] | They’re doing research. | 科学家们已经在做研究了 |
[06:16] | New developments are emerging every day. | 每天都有新进展 |
[06:18] | There’s going to be a telethon. | 会有长期电视节目的 |
[06:19] | Yeah, we’re all going to wear little, um, | 是啊 我们的领子上都会 |
[06:20] | fuchsia ribbons on our lapels. | 别上紫红色丝带 |
[06:25] | See you, Mel. | 回见 茉儿 |
[06:28] | He wants to see you right away. | 他要立刻见你 |
[06:30] | What’s the rush? | 什么事这么着急 |
[06:31] | He’s been on the phone all morning with his attorney. | 他一上午都在给律师打电话 |
[06:33] | That can only mean one thing. | 那只会意味着一件事 |
[06:35] | He’s divorcing his wife? | 他要跟老婆离婚吗 |
[06:37] | He’s making you partner. | 他要让你当合伙人 |
[06:40] | Well, what are you so excited about? | 那你在激动个什么劲儿 |
[06:42] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴啊 |
[06:44] | And the partner’s assistant | 作为合伙人的助理 |
[06:46] | gets to be a raving bitch to everybody. | 我以后可以对所有人颐指气使了 |
[06:49] | Now get in there. | 快进去吧 |
[06:51] | And good luck, partner. | 祝你好运 合伙人 |
[06:54] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[06:55] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:57] | Big change coming. | 重大改变即将来临 |
[07:01] | I sold the agency. | 我把公司卖了 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | To Gardner Vance. | 卖给加德纳·万斯了 |
[07:06] | He’s been on my tail for over a year, | 他纠缠我一年多了 |
[07:07] | finally made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 最终给出了让我无法拒绝的价格 |
[07:13] | Now I can buy that place in Bermuda, | 现在我可以在百慕大买块地 |
[07:15] | retire and play golf until I drop. | 退休 打打高尔夫 直到老死 |
[07:20] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[07:22] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[07:26] | You made me a promise. | 你对我承诺过 |
[07:28] | If we had another 5 million-plus year, you… | 如果今年的营收增长达到500万… |
[07:30] | Look, I had no choice. Okay? I had to sell. | 听着 我没有选择 我必须卖了公司 |
[07:33] | You wouldn’t have a company worth buying without me. | 没有我 你这公司根本没人会买 |
[07:36] | I brought in over a third of your accounts. | 我给你带来了三分之一的客户 |
[07:37] | And I’m going to make sure that Vance knows all about that. | 我会保证让万斯知道这些 |
[07:40] | Okay, look, you are going to be his guy. He needs you. | 你会成为他的左膀右臂 他需要你 |
[07:46] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[07:57] | Well, with the money Teddy loaned me, | 加上泰迪借给我的钱 |
[07:58] | my new balance should be $147.16. | 我账上应该有147.16块 |
[08:04] | So were your calculations accurate? | 你算对了吗 |
[08:07] | Just a… smidge off. | 差一点点而已 |
[08:10] | This says I have $10,000,147.16. | 上面显示我有1000万147.16美元 |
[08:19] | Obviously that’s a mistake. | 很明显出错了 |
[08:21] | Not necessarily. It is an interest- bearing account. | 未必 这是个计息账户 |
[08:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[08:27] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能搞清楚 |
[08:42] | Lesbian Bed Death? | 拉拉性趣消亡 |
[08:43] | What kind of bullshit is that? | 那是什么狗屁 |
[08:45] | There must be something to it. | 肯定是有点道理的 |
[08:46] | I mean, we know at least three other couples | 我们知道至少有三对拉拉 |
[08:47] | who have stopped having sex. | 都没有性生活了 |
[08:49] | Every couple goes through hot and cold spells. | 每对恋人的感情都会起起伏伏 |
[08:52] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[08:53] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[08:55] | I’d consider yourselves lucky. | 那你们已经很幸运了 |
[08:57] | Listen, I may not be an authority on long-term relationships. | 听着 我或许不擅长维持长期的感情 |
[09:00] | In fact, I mean, I try to avoid them; | 事实上 我尽量避免长期恋情 |
[09:03] | But I do know a thing or two about sex, | 不过我对性多少有点研究 |
[09:05] | and I can tell you this, | 我可以告诉你们 |
[09:07] | your battery isn’t dead, it just needs recharging. | 你们的激情并没有消亡 只是需要一点刺激 |
[09:10] | What you need is to shake things up. | 你们需要做些小改变 |
[09:12] | Do something different, be spontaneous. | 玩点不同的东西 随性一点 |
[09:15] | Spontaneous. | 随性 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:19] | A couple of fuckable babes like you? | 像你们这样的一对性感美人 |
[09:23] | You shouldn’t have any problem. | 肯定轻而易举就能找到人 |
[09:38] | I found this gay B & B five minutes from Sugarbush. | 我找到休格布斯的一家同志民宿 |
[09:42] | Sounds suspiciously lesbian. | 听上去很像是拉拉民宿啊 |
[09:43] | It’s the best snowboarding in Vermont. | 那是佛蒙特州的滑雪胜地 |
[09:47] | This is the first time that we’ve ever gone away together. | 这是我们第一次外出游玩 |
[09:50] | Is that such a good idea, with your company being taken over? | 你公司要被收购 出去玩是个好主意吗 |
[09:53] | They need me more than I need them. | 他们更需要我 而非我更需要他们 |
[09:55] | Guess you’ve got bigger balls than I do. | 看来你比我够种 |
[09:57] | Was it ever a question? | 那还用说 |
[10:00] | What’ll it be, boys? Drinks are on me. | 你们要喝些什么 我请客 |
[10:03] | Is that what you’re going to do with the 100 bucks I gave you? | 你打算把我借你的100块用来请客吗 |
[10:06] | I, uh, won’t be needing any further financial assistance. | 以后不用你救济我啦 |
[10:11] | Somebody accidentally deposited $10,000,000 in his account. | 不知道谁不小心给他存了一千万美金 |
[10:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:21] | I hope you didn’t touch any of it. | 我希望你没动那些钱 |
[10:23] | Just a measly 300. | 就取了300 |
[10:26] | What? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[10:30] | You committed bank fraud. That’s a federal offence. | 你犯了银行诈骗罪 那可是重罪 |
[10:33] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[10:34] | I warned you. | 我提醒过你 |
[10:36] | Oh my… oh my god. What am I going to do? | 天呐 那我该怎么办呢 |
[10:38] | Tomorrow you’re going to go back to the bank, | 明天一大早你就去银行 |
[10:39] | you’re going to return every cent. | 把钱都还上 |
[10:45] | Uh, do you mind if I borrow back that 100? | 你介意我再借回那100块吗 |
[10:48] | There was this fabulous Gucci belt… | 那条古驰的腰带太好看了 我就买了…. |
[11:11] | – Gardner vance. – Brian Kinney. | -我是加德纳·万斯 -我是布莱恩·肯尼 |
[11:12] | Sit. | 坐 |
[11:24] | Ryder tells me that you’re the best account execute he’s got. | 莱德告诉我你是他手下最出色的客户经理 |
[11:28] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[11:30] | This is why I fired everyone else. | 所以我把其他人都炒了 |
[11:33] | I’ve always hated those long lines at the water cooler. | 我一直都讨厌冷水器前排着的长队 |
[11:38] | He also tells me that you are… | 他还告诉我你… |
[11:40] | arrogant, willful and, um… | 很傲慢 固执 |
[11:44] | insubordinate. | 很不听话 |
[11:47] | I’ll try my best to live up to my reputation. | 我会尽力做到和这名声相一致 |
[11:49] | Why don’t you start by telling me why I shouldn’t fire you too? | 不如你先告诉我 为什么我不该把你也炒了 |
[11:58] | For one thing, | 首先 |
[11:59] | I know more about this company than you do. | 我比你更了解这个公司 |
[12:02] | For another, I have the relationship with the clients. | 其次 我拥有客户关系网 |
[12:05] | If I go, they go. | 我走了 他们也没了 |
[12:07] | And finally, we both know | 最后 我们都知道 |
[12:08] | you’re going to get more out of me | 我将给你创造的价值要远超 |
[12:09] | than some talentless toady you bring in for half the price. | 你带来的那些毫无才华的马屁精 且成本只有一半 |
[12:15] | Before I acquired this firm, | 在我收购这公司之前 |
[12:16] | I learned everything about it. Everything. | 我已经掌握了关于它的一切情况 一切 |
[12:19] | I also contacted every one of your clients, | 我也联系了你的客户 |
[12:22] | and they agreed to stay, with or without you. | 无论你去留 他们都愿意留下 |
[12:27] | With regard to my hiring some “toady”, | 至于我聘用的马屁精们 |
[12:30] | at least, they give me the one thing I doubt you ever will, | 至少他们有一样东西 是你给不了的 |
[12:32] | their loyalty. | 那就是忠诚 |
[12:33] | So are there any other reasons why I shouldn’t fire you too? | 所以 还有别的我不该炒掉你的理由吗 |
[12:41] | I can’t think of one. | 我想不到了 |
[12:45] | You’ve got a week. | 你有一周时间 |
[12:48] | Prove to me that you’re worth it. | 向我证明你物有所值 |
[12:52] | That long? | 那么久啊 |
[12:54] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[12:56] | rumour has it that you’re gay. | 有传闻说你是个同性恋 |
[13:00] | The rumour’s right. | 传闻是对的 |
[13:03] | But unless I’m fucking you, it’s none of your business. | 但除非我要操的人是你 否则与你无关 |
[13:08] | There’s been a slight misunderstanding. | 出现了一点小误会 |
[13:10] | V-very slight. | 非常小的误会 |
[13:11] | – Tiny. Itsy- bitsy-weensy. – Yeah. | -微不足道 很小的 -是的 |
[13:14] | I-it seems Mr. Honeycutt inadvertently, uh, | 哈尼卡特先生一不小心 |
[13:16] | withdrew funds that didn’t belong to him. | 取出了不属于他的存款 |
[13:18] | But, uh, here’s the money, all crisp and new. | 但是 这些钱都毫发无损 |
[13:20] | It’s like it never happened. Have a nice day. | 就当从没发生过 祝你工作愉快 |
[13:22] | Wait… right there. | 等等 别走 |
[13:26] | Oh my god. They’re going to arrest me. | 天呐 他们要逮捕我了 |
[13:28] | All right, just calm down. | 没事 冷静 |
[13:29] | – What am I gonna do? – You’re gonna play dumb. | -我该怎么办啊 -你就装傻吧 |
[13:32] | – I can do that. – You’re going to say you withdrew the money, | -这招我会 -你可以说你取钱的时候 |
[13:34] | never realizing it wasn’t yours, | 完全没意识到那不是你的钱 |
[13:35] | which is why you’ve come to return it. | 所以你现在来退还 |
[13:37] | Th-that’s perfect. | 完美 |
[13:38] | That’s perfect. They’re sure to believe me. | 这主意太完美了 他们肯定会相信我 |
[13:40] | But if they don’t, | 如果他们不信 |
[13:41] | try for a cell with Southern exposure. | 努力争取个朝南的牢房 |
[13:43] | Which one of you is Mr. Honeycutt? | 哪位是哈尼卡特先生 |
[13:47] | He is. | 他 |
[13:48] | Please come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[13:51] | I did it. I stole the money. I’m guilty. | 是我做的 我偷了这些钱 我有罪 |
[13:55] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[13:59] | It was a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[14:00] | Oh, it was no mistake. | 没有误会 |
[14:03] | The money was correctly deposited into your account, | 这钱确实是存入你账户的 |
[14:05] | all $10,000,000 of it. | 整整一千万美金 |
[14:11] | I… I need to, uh, consult with my accountant. | 我 我得跟我的会计师谈谈 |
[14:16] | What exactly did he mean by that? | 他什么意思 |
[14:24] | What exactly did you mean by that? | 你什么意思 |
[14:26] | The money was left to you by George Schickel. | 那笔钱是乔治·希克留给你的 |
[14:30] | G-george? | 乔治 |
[14:31] | He also wanted you to have this. | 他还希望把这个也给你 |
[14:44] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[14:47] | Gardner Vance, 41, | 加德纳·万斯 41岁 |
[14:49] | graduated Harvard Business School, | 毕业于哈佛商学院 |
[14:52] | started as a copywriter for D.B.D. & O. in New York, | 最早在纽约DBD&O公司做文案 |
[14:54] | then junior AD exec at I. & R. In Chicago, | 接着去芝加哥I&R公司任初级广告执行官 |
[14:57] | partner at W.J. In L.A. | 洛杉矶WJ公司的合伙人 |
[15:01] | What about you? | 你有什么发现 |
[15:02] | What did you find? | 找到什么了 |
[15:03] | Uh, mostly the same as you, | 跟你找到的差不多 |
[15:06] | plus a feature article they did on him in one of the Chicago papers. | 外加一份芝加哥报社对他的特别报道 |
[15:12] | Divorced twice. | 离过两次婚 |
[15:13] | Boxing fanatic. | 拳击迷 |
[15:15] | Straight guys. | 异性恋 |
[15:16] | Well, there’s an interesting quote though. | 那条引语很有意思 |
[15:18] | I circled it. | 我圈出来了 |
[15:22] | “When asked if there was an account he’d never been able to land, | “在被问及是否有搞不定的客户时 |
[15:25] | Vance said, ‘yeah… Brown athletics.'” | 万斯说 「当然有 布朗运动品公司」” |
[15:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:40] | To see a few of my hottest tricks. | 去找些最性感火辣的男人 |
[15:42] | You’re going to the baths now? | 你这个时候去公共浴室吗 |
[15:44] | You’re going to fuck us both out of a job. | 你会害我也跟你一起丢了工作的 |
[15:50] | This is the filthiest… | 这是我见过的最脏 |
[15:53] | the sleaziest, the most disgusting motel room I’ve ever seen. | 最低劣 最恶心的旅馆房间 |
[15:57] | You were expecting the Ritz-Carlton? | 难道你以为会是丽思卡尔顿豪华酒店吗 |
[16:02] | What? Hey, where are you going? | 怎么 你要去哪 |
[16:04] | – Home. – But we just walked in. | -回家 -可我们才刚来啊 |
[16:06] | And now we’re just walking out. | 那现在我们要离开 |
[16:07] | But we already paid. | 钱都付过了 |
[16:09] | By the hour. What kind of motel has hourly rates? | 按小时收费 什么样的汽车旅馆按小时收费 |
[16:13] | The kind where you sneak away for a quickie with some chickie, | 就是那种你偷偷跑来跟人打快炮的地方 |
[16:16] | and hope your wife doesn’t find out. | 还希望你老婆不会发现 |
[16:23] | Take off your coat. Stay a while. | 把外套脱了吧 就待一会儿 |
[16:29] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:31] | But there are stains on the bedspread. | 床单上还有脏污 |
[16:34] | And holes in the carpet and it smells. | 地毯上有洞 好臭啊 |
[16:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:39] | Sleazy. Sexy. | 又脏又性感 |
[16:41] | Spontaneous. | 随性点吧 |
[16:46] | Can’t we be spontaneous some… | 我们就不能随性点 |
[16:48] | some place else like where they change the sheets, | 找一家会换床单 |
[16:51] | and have room service? | 有客房服务的旅馆吗 |
[16:54] | This says they have a complete line of sex toys, | 这儿写着 他们提供整套情趣用品 |
[16:57] | including 31 flavours of lubricant at the front desk. | 还有31种不同味道的润滑剂 |
[17:00] | Take your pick. | 你尽情选吧 |
[17:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:31] | That’s a good girl. | 真是个好姑娘 |
[17:52] | Jesus christ! | 老天啊 |
[17:59] | I-I gotta call the manager. | 我要打电话给经理 |
[18:01] | It’s not the Ritz-Carlton. | 这里不是丽思卡尔顿豪华酒店 |
[18:04] | Why don’t we put the TV on? | 不如把电视打开 |
[18:05] | Maybe it’ll drown them out. | 也许能盖过他们的动静 |
[18:11] | What else is on? | 还有什么节目 |
[18:20] | Those things aren’t real, are they? | 那对奶子不可能是真的吧 |
[18:21] | – I think mine are bigger. – I hope not. | -我觉得我的更大 -但愿不是 |
[18:29] | …invented in Beijing, as the Chinese… | 源自北京 鉴于中国人… |
[18:32] | It’s my favourite cooking show. | 这是我最喜欢的烹饪节目 |
[18:35] | He’s preparing Mandarin duck. | 他在做北京烤鸭 |
[18:37] | I’ve always wanted to know how to make that. | 我一直想知道怎么做这道菜 |
[18:39] | …this is an air pump, | 这是一个空气泵 |
[18:40] | it’s actually going to pump air into it, | 把空气打进这个里面 |
[18:42] | – separates the skin from the meat. – Thanks. | -就能把皮和肉分开 -谢谢 |
[18:44] | And that’s the secret of rendering off the fat. | 这就是除去油脂的诀窍 |
[18:47] | Once it’s separated… | 等皮肉分离后 |
[18:48] | Hey, Emmett. | 你好 艾美特 |
[18:50] | Hi, George. | 你好 乔治 |
[18:53] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[18:56] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[18:58] | Now you mustn’t cry. | 你千万别哭 |
[19:02] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽力忍住 |
[19:04] | Let me see you smile now. | 让我看看你的微笑 |
[19:06] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道笑不笑得出来 |
[19:07] | Emmett, now come on. You can do better than that. | 艾美特 加油 你可以笑得比这美 |
[19:12] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[19:14] | Well, did you receive my little gift? | 收到我的小礼物了吗 |
[19:18] | “Little”? | “小”吗 |
[19:19] | God, I couldn’t believe it. | 天呐 我简直不敢相信 |
[19:21] | Neither could we. | 我们也不敢相信 |
[19:22] | See, you… you always say… | 是这样的 你总是说 |
[19:24] | “Fuck ’em all.” | “去他妈的” |
[19:26] | Well, to do that you’ve got to have “Fuck ’em all” Money. | 足够的财力才能让你有底气说这话 |
[19:31] | W-w-well, what am I supposed to do with it? | 我该怎么用这笔钱呢 |
[19:33] | Whatever you want. | 随你怎么花 |
[19:35] | Whatever makes you happy. | 怎么开心怎么花 |
[19:38] | Y-you made me happy. | 你让我开心 |
[19:40] | You too. | 你也是 |
[19:42] | More than you’ll know. | 你带给我的快乐超乎想象 |
[19:44] | 10 mil’s a pretty clear indication. | 一千万足以明意了 |
[19:49] | I guess this is it. | 我想我们缘尽于此 |
[19:51] | You’re off on your adventure… | 你继续你的旅程 |
[19:54] | I’m off on mine. | 我继续我的 |
[20:19] | I need these in three hours. | 三小时内要搞定这些 |
[20:22] | I’m not fotomat. | 我可不是摄影机器 |
[20:25] | I’ll try. | 我尽力吧 |
[20:32] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[20:37] | Dip in here. | 手伸进去 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:54] | Nice, guys. | 好极了 各位 |
[20:55] | Nice, guys. | 好极了 各位 |
[20:57] | Beautiful. | 美 |
[20:57] | Good. Good. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[21:06] | Got your airline ticket. | 你的飞机票 |
[21:08] | But I don’t think you’ll be needing it. | 但我估计你用不上 |
[21:12] | I called Brown’s office. | 我打去布朗的办公室 |
[21:13] | – They said he doesn’t accept unsolicited pictures. – Turn around. | -他们说他不接受不请自发的照片 -转个圈 |
[21:17] | Yeah, yeah. Good. | 很好 漂亮 |
[21:19] | Do you want me to cancel? | 要我替你取消吗 |
[21:27] | Emmett! | 艾美特 |
[21:29] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[21:32] | Oh, god! People don’t get their friends a car. | 天呐 谁会送车给朋友呢 |
[21:36] | Unless you’re a game show host. | 除非你是游戏节目主持人 |
[21:37] | Oh, it’s not just a car. | 不只是一辆车 |
[21:39] | It’s a Subaru suv. | 是一辆斯巴鲁SUV |
[21:43] | I read in a recent survey, | 我稍稍调查了下 |
[21:45] | it’s the number one choice among lesbians. | 这款车是拉拉的首选 |
[21:46] | I’m sure Mr. Subaru would be thrilled. | 我想斯巴鲁先生一定很激动 |
[21:51] | Justin, this is for you. | 贾斯汀 这是给你的 |
[21:55] | A trip to Italy? | 意大利旅行 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:57] | George and I were planning… | 乔治和我原本打算… |
[21:59] | But never mind. | 算了 不说了 |
[22:00] | You’re going, as artists have for centuries, to the Eternal City, | 你去吧 就像所有艺术家一样 去到永恒之 |
[22:04] | to Florence, to Venice. | 去佛罗伦萨 去威尼斯 |
[22:06] | It is there that you will discover your soul. | 你将在那里发现自己的灵魂 |
[22:10] | And see lots of statues of naked men too. | 还能见到一堆裸男雕塑 |
[22:11] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢了 小艾 |
[22:14] | When you and brian are in Milan, he can use this. | 你和布莱恩去米兰的时候 他可以用上这个 |
[22:18] | It’s a gift certificate to, uh, Armani for the fall collection. | 这是一张阿玛尼秋季新款系列的礼券 |
[22:21] | Oh, he’ll love a new suit. | 他会很喜欢一套新西装的 |
[22:22] | The entire collection. | 是一整套系列 |
[22:26] | He’ll never wonder what to wear again. | 他再也不用担心穿什么了 |
[22:29] | And, Debbie, | 还有 黛比 |
[22:31] | for you. | 给你的 |
[22:33] | Oh shit, you’re gonna make me cry. | 天呐 你要让我哭出来了 |
[22:35] | No. | 不 |
[22:37] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[22:38] | Oh, ma. | 天呐 妈 |
[22:41] | No, Emmett, no. I couldn’t. | 不 艾美特 我不能要 |
[22:45] | Now when you are slinging that hash, | 从今天起 你端盘子时 |
[22:48] | everyone will think you’re a princess. | 每个人都会把你当成公主 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:56] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[23:04] | Jesus, Em… | 天呐 小艾 |
[23:06] | He paid the mortgage on… | 他替我付清了 |
[23:08] | on my comic book store for the next five years. | 漫画店未来五年的贷款 |
[23:11] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:12] | You just changed my life. | 你改变了我的人生 |
[23:19] | Guess there’s nothing in the bag for me. | 我想你的袋子里没有给我的礼物 |
[23:28] | Well, the one present I really wanted to get you, I couldn’t: | 我最想送你的礼物 却给不了 |
[23:31] | someone wonderful to spend your life with. | 一个与你共度余生的好男人 |
[23:34] | Well, there’s always a golden retriever. | 黄金猎犬也不错 |
[23:43] | Lifetime orchestra seat at the opera. | 歌剧院的终身席位 |
[23:47] | Two life- time seats, | 两个终身席位 |
[23:48] | ’cause I know you’ll find that someone. | 因为我知道你一定会找到另一半的 |
[23:52] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[23:58] | What about your- self, emmett? | 那你自己呢 艾美特 |
[24:00] | I hope you got yourself something. | 我希望你也给自己买了礼物 |
[24:02] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[24:04] | It’s much better to give than to receive. | 给予总是比接受令人愉快 |
[24:07] | Except in bed. | 除了在床上做”受” |
[24:10] | However there was a little something that did catch my eye. | 不过的确有些小东西 吸引住了我 |
[24:14] | Here we go. | 来瞧瞧吧 |
[24:16] | Now I start to worry. | 我现在开始担心了 |
[24:17] | George wanted it to be “Fuck ’em all” money. | 乔治希望我能有底气对这个世界说”去他妈的” |
[24:22] | Well, Georgie, they’ll hear me in this. | 乔治宝贝 那我就穿着这件衣服说 |
[24:45] | I was just on my way to the kitchen | 我正巧要去厨房 |
[24:47] | to make myself a sandwich. | 给自己做个三明治 |
[24:49] | Come share mine. | 跟我一起吃吧 |
[24:50] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[24:54] | I didn’t expect you to be here. | 我没想到你会在这里 |
[24:56] | I figured you’d be out painting the town red or… | 我还以为你会在外彻夜狂欢 |
[24:59] | whatever colour they paint towns these days. | 或者找些时下流行的新乐子 |
[25:03] | All the hot gals are home with their wives, getting it on. | 美人都在家陪着老婆 翻云覆雨 |
[25:07] | How about you guys? | 你们怎么样 |
[25:09] | We tried going to a motel. | 我们去了汽车旅馆 |
[25:11] | No shit! | 不是吧 |
[25:12] | Did they hear you screaming through the walls? | 是不是隔壁都能听见你们的叫床声 |
[25:14] | That was someone else. | 是我们听见他们的叫床声 |
[25:15] | We were the ones watching the cooking show. | 结果我们只好看烹饪节目 |
[25:18] | Well, if I’d been there, I’d have pinned you both to the bed | 要是我 就把你们两个拴在床上 |
[25:20] | and done the dozen-dozen, | 玩一个「双12床上套餐」 |
[25:21] | 12 orgasms in 12 different positions. | 12种体位 12次高潮 |
[25:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:27] | Just went down the wrong way. | 呛了一下 |
[25:28] | Christ, you’re tight. | 老天 你肌肉真僵硬 |
[25:31] | Honey, you need to loosen up. | 亲爱的 你该放松一下 |
[25:33] | – Lie down. – No, no, no, no. | -躺下 -不不 |
[25:34] | No, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 不用了 |
[25:35] | No, no, I’m just going to rub your shoulders. | 没事 我只是给你按摩一下肩膀 |
[25:39] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[25:44] | I’ll get all the stress worked out, um… | 我会帮你把所有压力施放出来 |
[25:47] | and then you and the missus can spontaneously combust. | 以后你和夫人就尽享鱼水之欢吧 |
[25:54] | You know what you need? | 知道你需要什么吗 |
[25:56] | Shiatsu. | 指压按摩 |
[26:00] | Or even better… | 或者更好的 |
[26:03] | Tantric. | 谭催性爱按摩 |
[26:09] | Have you ever had a deep rectal massage? | 试过直肠按摩吗 |
[26:12] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[26:14] | You have no idea how much tension people carry in their sphincters. | 你难以想象人的括约肌承载了多少压力 |
[26:30] | Emmett got everyone the coolest stuff. | 艾美特送给大家超酷的礼物 |
[26:32] | He got cars, trips. | 车子 旅行 |
[26:33] | He even gave Debbie a diamond bracelet. | 黛比还得到一条钻石手链 |
[26:36] | I really have to hand it to him. | 我不得不佩服他 |
[26:37] | He must have given George one hell of a blow job. | 他的口交技术 一定让乔治爽飞了 |
[26:40] | Have you seen my Prada tie? | 见过我的普拉达领带吗 |
[26:41] | Fuck the tie. | 别管领带了 |
[26:42] | He got you the entire Armani Fall Collection. | 他送了你阿玛尼全套秋装系列 |
[26:44] | Yeah well, what am I supposed to wear until then? | 好吧 可在那之前我穿什么 |
[26:47] | He got me a trip to Italy. | 他为我支付了意大利之旅的费用 |
[26:48] | To see all the masters. | 去见见那里的艺术大师 |
[26:50] | I heard they have a big SM scene there. | 我听说那里还有宏大的SM场地呢 |
[26:53] | Why are you bringing a tie to go snowboarding? | 去滑雪为什么要找领带啊 |
[26:57] | Uh, I’m not going snowboarding. | 我不去滑雪了 |
[26:59] | I’m going to Chicago. | 我得去芝加哥 |
[27:01] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 |
[27:03] | What the hell’s in Chicago? | 芝加哥有什么 |
[27:04] | My new account. | 我的新客户 |
[27:06] | But we’re going to Vermont tomorrow. | 可我们说好明天去佛蒙特的 |
[27:09] | – Some other time. – Come on, you promised. | -下次吧 -别这样 你答应过的 |
[27:14] | – It’s business. – Fuck business. | -这是工作 -操他妈的工作 |
[27:18] | That’s exactly who you’re fucking. | 你这就是在操乱我的工作安排 |
[27:21] | It’s business. It’s my business. | 这是工作 是我的工作 |
[27:24] | It pays for this loft. | 工作挣钱才能买这阁楼 |
[27:26] | It pays for snowboarding in Vermont. | 才能有钱去佛蒙特州滑雪 |
[27:29] | It pays for the Pittsburgh Institute of fine arts. | 才能有钱付你在匹兹堡艺术学院的学费 |
[27:32] | Now, if I don’t get on that plane, | 如果我现在不去赶飞机 |
[27:34] | I’m going to be collecting unemployment | 我就得穿着阿玛尼秋季新款 |
[27:36] | in my fucking Armani Fall Collection. | 去领失业救济金了 |
[27:59] | Hey, sweets. What do you think? | 亲爱的 觉得怎么样 |
[28:03] | Looks great. | 看上去很棒 |
[28:05] | Lindsay’s all hepped too. | 琳赛也很兴奋 |
[28:08] | You’ve done an amazing job. | 你干得很棒 |
[28:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Whoa, careful. | 小心 |
[28:15] | She and I are eternally grateful. | 她和我感激万分 |
[28:18] | Anything for you guys, you know that. | 为你们做任何事我都愿意 |
[28:20] | But you know, | 不过 |
[28:21] | it’s not fair asking you to do all this by yourself. | 叫你一个人完成这么大的工程很不公平 |
[28:24] | – I’m loving it. – No. | -我乐在其中 -不 |
[28:26] | Really, I mean, it’s too big a job. | 说真的 这工程太大了 |
[28:28] | W-we can find a carpenter or a handyman to come in and finish it up. | 我们可以请木匠或者杂工来完成它 |
[28:34] | Sugar, there’s no handyman or woman handier than me. | 小可爱 任何杂工 无论男女 都不如我心灵手巧 |
[28:38] | I know all about your handiwork. | 我非常了解你的手有多巧 |
[28:41] | Like the job you were doing on Lindsay last night. | 就像你昨晚用手伺候了琳赛 |
[28:44] | That was just a friendly little massage. | 那只是朋友间的按摩 |
[28:47] | It looked more than a little friendly to me. | 在我看来 未免友好过头了 |
[28:50] | Jesus, what’s with the jealous wife routine? | 天呐 你为什么要上演吃醋的妻子这一出 |
[28:54] | I massage her and she fucking falls asleep. | 我给她按摩 她立马就睡着 |
[28:56] | You rub her and she purrs. | 你给她按摩 她爽得直呻吟 |
[28:58] | Oh, so now I’m to blame for your Lesbian Bed Death. | 所以你们的「拉拉性趣消亡」 是我的错咯 |
[29:00] | All I know is everything was fine before you moved in. | 我只知道 在你来之前 一切都很好 |
[29:03] | Who the hell invited me? | 那是谁邀请我来的呢 |
[29:04] | I did. | 是我 |
[29:07] | And… now I’m asking you to leave. | 现在 我请你离开 |
[29:17] | – You want some? – Not hungry. | -要来点吗 -我不饿 |
[29:20] | What are you trying to do? Starve yourself to death? | 你想干什么 绝食自杀吗 |
[29:22] | You sound just like Deb. | 你说话的口气跟黛比一样 |
[29:23] | I wonder how that happened. | 真好奇为什么会这样呢 |
[29:26] | Come on. Eat. | 来吧 吃一点 |
[29:29] | You want to hear my secret fantasy? | 想知道我的秘密幻想吗 |
[29:31] | I don’t generally like discussing kink on an empty stomach. | 我不喜欢空腹谈论古怪的性癖好 |
[29:34] | To see Rage on a cereal box, | 就是看到谷物盒上印着狂怒 |
[29:37] | preferably Froot Loops. | 最好是果脆圈牌的 |
[29:38] | A little action figure inside. | 里面还附送一只手办 |
[29:40] | Collect all three. | 收集三个全套 |
[29:42] | Could happen. Anything’s possible. | 可能会成真的 一切皆有可能 |
[29:44] | Except Brian and I actually spending any time together. | 我和布莱恩有时间待在一起 是不可能了 |
[29:46] | I’m sure he would have rather gone with you. | 我相信他肯定也更想跟你一起出去 |
[29:48] | He had no choice. | 可他别无选择 |
[29:50] | Do you always defend him? | 你总是维护他吗 |
[29:51] | Look, if he doesn’t make it now, he never will. | 听着 如果他现在不能成功 就永远不能成功了 |
[29:53] | He’s already made it. | 他已经很成功了 |
[29:55] | He has money, success, a killer loft. | 他多金 成功 羡煞旁人的阁楼 |
[29:57] | – What else does he want? – To be the best. | -这些还不够吗 -做最好的 |
[29:59] | If he gets this account, he’ll be a star. | 如果他能争取到这个客户 他就是行业明星 |
[30:02] | And if he doesn’t, he’s out of a job. | 如果争取不到 他就会失业 |
[30:04] | It won’t be that easy starting over at a new firm. | 去新公司没那么容易东山再起的 |
[30:06] | You know, with… | 你懂的 毕竟… |
[30:07] | all these new guys, younger guys, coming up all the time. | 有那么多后起之秀 不断涌现 |
[30:11] | So what about me? | 那我呢 |
[30:13] | Where do I fit in? | 我在他心里算什么 |
[30:18] | I don’t want to wait. | 我不想等 |
[30:22] | I want a boyfriend who only wants to be with me, | 我想要一个只想跟我在一起的男朋友 |
[30:26] | who wants to stay home every once in a while. | 偶尔会想要在家和我温存 |
[30:29] | Who at least gets jealous | 一个看到别人 |
[30:30] | when some other guy’s sucking my dick right in front of him. | 为我舔屌时 至少会吃醋的人 |
[30:33] | That’s not Brian. | 那就不是布莱恩了 |
[30:36] | It never will be. | 永远都不可能是 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry, Mr. Kinney, | 很抱歉 肯尼先生 |
[30:43] | but we left word with your assistant | 我们已经告知过你的助理 |
[30:44] | that Mr. Brown wasn’t interested in meeting with you. | 布朗先生并不打算见你 |
[30:47] | Tell him I flew all the way from Pittsburgh just to see him. | 麻烦转告他我大老远从匹兹堡飞来只为见他一面 |
[30:50] | Unfortunately, he’s in a closed- door meeting | 很不巧 他正在开秘密会议 |
[30:52] | and can’t be disturbed. | 不便被打扰 |
[30:53] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[30:55] | His day is booked solid. | 他今天的安排满了 |
[30:59] | You know, I’m sure if he saw my presentation… | 我相信如果他看到我的创意展示… |
[31:01] | Look, I’m trying to tell you that you’re wasting your time. | 听着 我是想暗示你 你这是在浪费你的时间 |
[31:03] | No. You’re wasting his time. | 不 是你在浪费他的时间 |
[31:05] | Because the sooner you get me in to see him, | 因为你越快让我见到他 |
[31:08] | the sooner I can show him these. | 他就能越早看到这些 |
[31:18] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[31:19] | I can see you’re impressed. | 我能看出来你心动了 |
[31:22] | Maybe you’d like a copy for yourself. | 或许你自己也想留一份 |
[31:36] | Mr. Brown… | 布朗先生 |
[31:39] | Eats lunch… | 吃午餐 |
[31:40] | Harvard club. | 在哈佛俱乐部 |
[32:07] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[32:08] | Brian Kinney, Vangard Advertising. | 布莱恩·肯尼 凡佳广告公司的 |
[32:10] | Your assistant said I’d find you here. | 您的助理告诉我在这里能见到您 |
[32:12] | I told him to tell you I wasn’t interested. | 我已经让他转告你我不感兴趣了 |
[32:15] | Really? Wonder what got into him. | 是吗 不知他的想法被什么”干”预改变了 |
[32:17] | Herman, will you kindly show this gentleman out? | 赫曼 麻烦你请这位先生出去好吗 |
[32:19] | Herman, would you kindly bring us some bottle of Dom? | 赫曼 麻烦你拿瓶香槟王好吗 |
[32:22] | on Vangard, of course. We’re celebrating, | 算在凡佳公司账上 我们要庆祝一下 |
[32:25] | Brown Athletics’ new ad campaign. | 为布朗运动品公司的新广告 |
[32:33] | If you’re here to convince me to be more hip, | 如果你是想劝我时髦一点 |
[32:35] | you’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[32:36] | I’ll be damned if I’ll make | 我可不想生产那种 |
[32:37] | a pair of sneakers that light up when you bounce. | 蹦跳时有彩灯会亮起的鞋 |
[32:40] | Leave trendiness to the other guys. | 让别人去追赶潮流吧 |
[32:41] | What you sell | 你所销售的 |
[32:42] | is good old American tradition, but… | 是最经典的美式传统 但是… |
[32:45] | you need something… | 你需要的是… |
[32:47] | with more heat. | 一点激情 |
[32:50] | Young man, there is no heatin baseball caps and windbreakers. | 年轻人 棒球帽和防风夹克没什么激情可言 |
[32:53] | You’re right, there’s not. | 你说得对 的确没有 |
[32:55] | But it’s my job to make people think that there is. | 但我的工作就是让人们信服是有激情的 |
[33:05] | “The one thing to wear”. | 「你的唯衣」 |
[33:06] | We run these in all the top-end magazines. | 我们把这些广告刊登在高端杂志上 |
[33:09] | “Vanity Fair”, “Esquire” “GQ”. | 《名利场》 《时尚先生》 《智族》 |
[33:11] | We appeal to women | 我们要打动女性 |
[33:12] | because they do most of the spending, and… | 她们是消费主力军 以及… |
[33:15] | to the new gay market. | 新兴的同志市场 |
[33:27] | Herman, would you bring me a steak, medium-rare? | 赫曼 我要一份牛排 5分熟 |
[33:30] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[33:38] | Notice how I call attention to it | 看明白我是如何不经意间 |
[33:40] | without calling attention to it? | 吸引别人注意的了吗 |
[33:42] | It’s called class. | 这叫贵妇风范 |
[33:44] | Got any ice? | 有冰块吗[钻石] |
[33:44] | What do you call this? | 这难道不是钻石吗 |
[33:46] | For my water! | 是加到水里的冰块 |
[33:48] | Comin’ right up. | 马上就来 |
[33:50] | Hey, Mr. Moneybags. | 你好啊 小财主先生 |
[33:52] | What can I get for you? | 你要吃点什么 |
[33:54] | A doughnut, please. | 甜甜圈 谢谢 |
[33:55] | You got it. | 马上来 |
[33:57] | Been shopping? | 去购物了吗 |
[33:58] | Of course he has. | 当然啦 |
[33:59] | What else does a faggot of leisure have to do all day except shop? | 同志的娱乐消遣活动 除了购物还能是什么 |
[34:02] | Too many people, too tiring, too cold. | 商场太挤 逛街太累 天气太冷 |
[34:05] | And complain? | 还有抱怨 |
[34:06] | Well, there were a few interesting sales, | 本来是有一些我感兴趣的打折活动 |
[34:09] | But, um, but then I realized I don’t need to buy on sale any more | 可后来我又意识到我不需要买打折货了 |
[34:11] | and it all suddenly seemed so empty. | 突然间觉得很空虚 |
[34:14] | One queer doughnut on the house. | 一个同志甜甜圈 我请客 |
[34:16] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[34:18] | So I, uh, I began to think. | 然后我开始想 |
[34:20] | Always a dangerous sign. | 这向来都是危险的信号 |
[34:22] | I’ve inherited, you know, | 我大概继承了 |
[34:23] | more than, uh, vast sums of money. | 很多很多钱 |
[34:26] | I-I’ve inherited responsibility. | 我也继承了责任 |
[34:28] | I mean, I-I-I bought presents for everyone | 我给每个人都买了礼物 |
[34:30] | except for the one person who made it possible. | 除了那个让这一切成为可能的人 |
[34:33] | George. | 乔治 |
[34:35] | Em, George is dead. | 小艾 乔治已经去世了 |
[34:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:39] | I mean, I know I can’t buy him, | 我知道我不能给他 |
[34:40] | you know, a car or a watch, but, uh… | 买车子或名表 但是 |
[34:43] | I can honour his memory. | 我可以让人们纪念他 |
[34:45] | Well, he’s already got lots of things to honour his memory. | 他已经有很多让人纪念他的东西了啊 |
[34:47] | A concert hall. | 音乐厅 |
[34:48] | And a pickle. | 以及泡菜 |
[34:49] | I was thinking, uh, more along the lines of the George Schickel Home | 我在考虑 修建一个乔治·希克之家 |
[34:53] | for gay and lesbian youth. | 收留未成年的男同女同 |
[35:00] | George sure knew what he was doing | 乔治把钱留给你的时候 |
[35:01] | when he gave that money to you, honey. | 显然知道自己在做什么 亲爱的 |
[35:08] | Get you anything? | 要点什么 |
[35:10] | Emmett Honeycutt? | 我找艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[35:12] | I’m Emmett Honeycutt, | 我就是艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[35:13] | but I’m not on the menu. | 不过我可不在菜单上 |
[35:15] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[35:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:23] | Something about the Schickel estate. | 跟希克庄园有关的什么东西 |
[35:25] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[35:28] | Yada-yada… to inform you that… | 什么什么 通知你 |
[35:32] | Yada-yada… | 什么什么 |
[35:33] | Yada-yada what? | 到底什么什么 |
[35:36] | The Schickel family… | 希克家族 |
[35:39] | is contesting Emmett’s inheritance. | 要跟艾美特争遗产 |
[35:43] | But… | 但是 |
[35:45] | They can’t do that. He… he left it to me. | 他们不能这样 是他留给我的 |
[35:48] | Well, apparently they think he should’ve left it to them. | 很明显他们认为他应该把遗产留给他们 |
[35:50] | They’ve frozen your account. | 他们冻结了你的账户 |
[35:53] | Well, wh-what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:55] | It means maybe you shouldn’t have… | 意思就是 或许你不该 |
[35:56] | passed up those sales quite so quickly. | 这么快就放弃那些打折品 |
[36:02] | You told her to leave without even asking me? | 你问都不问我就让她离开了 |
[36:03] | You never wanted her here in the first place. | 你一开始就不希望她在这里 |
[36:05] | Well, I like that she’s here now. | 我现在希望她在这里 |
[36:07] | – I bet you do. – She’s doing an amazing job. | -你当然希望了 -她工作做得很好 |
[36:09] | – And not just in the attic. – Excuse me? | -而且不止是在阁楼里 -你说什么 |
[36:11] | All this time I’m thinking | 这么久以来我一直以为 |
[36:12] | the reason that we’re not feeling very sexual | 我们之间在性方面没有太大吸引力了 |
[36:14] | is because we’re too tired, | 是因为我们太累了 |
[36:15] | Uh, that we have too much on our minds. | 我们要操心的事太多 |
[36:17] | I didn’t realize what you have on your mind was her. | 我没意识到你心里想的是她 |
[36:19] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[36:20] | Oh, god, don’t lie to me. | 天呐 别对我撒谎 |
[36:21] | I’ve lived with you for seven years. | 我和你在一起生活七年了 |
[36:23] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[36:26] | So maybe I do find her… | 也许我确实觉得她… |
[36:29] | attractive. | 很吸引人 |
[36:34] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:37] | Me? That was years ago. | 我 那是很多年前的事了 |
[36:38] | Now who’s lying? | 现在到底是谁在撒谎 |
[36:41] | The minute she came zooming back into your life, | 她重新回到你生活中的那一刻 |
[36:43] | you couldn’t wait to jump on the back of her motorcycle. | 你简直迫不及待跳上她的摩托车后座 |
[36:45] | All right. So she’s hot. So what? | 好吧 她很火辣 那又怎样 |
[36:50] | You know, you two ought to have someone soundproof the boudoir. | 你们应该给卧室做个隔音处理 |
[36:53] | You can hear every word. | 外面的人能听见每一个字 |
[36:55] | Christ! | 天呐 |
[36:57] | Just wanted to say that I’m sorry for any grief. | 我想说 如果我引起了不快 很抱歉 |
[37:12] | Hey, Le… Leda. | 那个 丽 丽达 |
[37:20] | I… I feel like we’ve been friends for too long. | 我觉得我们已经做了这么多年的朋友 |
[37:25] | We don’t want you to leave like this. | 我们不希望你就这么离开 |
[37:36] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[37:40] | It’s bullshit. | 简直扯淡 |
[39:00] | $1,200 for lunch? | 一顿午饭花了1200美元 |
[39:03] | What the hell were you doing in Chicago? | 你去芝加哥做什么 |
[39:08] | Say hello to our latest client, | 跟我们最新的客户打个招呼 |
[39:11] | Leo Brown. | 利奥·布朗 |
[39:15] | Mr. Brown? | 布朗先生 |
[39:17] | Gardner Vance. | 我是加德纳·万斯 |
[39:19] | I just wanted to welcome you aboard, sir. | 欢迎您的加入 先生 |
[39:23] | Oh yes. Oh-ho-ho, he… | 是的 他… |
[39:26] | He… he certainly is. Yes. | 他当然是 是的 |
[39:29] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[39:31] | I will, sir. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢您 |
[39:35] | He sends his regards. | 他向你问好 |
[39:38] | Uh, how… I’ve been after him for years. | 我追着他已经很多年了 |
[39:40] | How did you manage that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:43] | Did my homework. | 做足准备 |
[39:46] | Well, I suppose this calls for a cohiba. | 这个好消息值得来一支上好雪茄 |
[39:50] | I think it calls for more than that. | 我觉得光是一支雪茄可不够 |
[39:52] | Brown signed a two-year commitment based on… | 布朗签了两年的合约 前提是… |
[39:55] | one contingency. | 附加一个条件 |
[39:57] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[40:05] | Hey, sunshine! | 嘿 小阳光 |
[40:09] | Come congratulate me. | 快过来恭喜我 |
[40:11] | Your partner just… | 你的伴侣刚刚 |
[40:14] | made partner. | 成了合伙人 |
[40:24] | Oh, hey, can you loan me a 10? | 你能不能借我十块钱 |
[40:27] | How the mighty have fallen. | 千万富豪竟堕落到如此境地 |
[40:32] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[40:35] | Look who it is. | 快看看这是谁 |
[40:37] | Hiya, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[40:38] | Ah, the face looks familiar… | 这脸瞧着可真眼熟 |
[40:40] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:40] | Unfortunately the voice sounds the same. | 很不幸 声音是一样的 |
[40:44] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[40:45] | A few hours ago. | 几个小时前 |
[40:47] | Where’s Justin? | 贾斯汀在哪里 |
[40:50] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[40:52] | Where is he? I’ve got big news. | 他在哪儿 我有重大消息要告诉他 |
[40:56] | He went to Vermont. | 他去了佛蒙特州 |
[40:59] | Snowboarding. | 去滑雪 |
[41:03] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[41:05] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[41:10] | – So, uh, what’s the big news? – Yeah. | -你的重大消息是什么 -就是啊 |
[41:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |