时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Eddie, you want to pass these out to the guys there? | 埃迪 帮我把这个给他们 |
[00:42] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[00:45] | That’s it, prison cell. Really give it to him. | 就是这样 监狱场景 凶猛地操他 |
[00:47] | Remember, he’s in for 10 years hard labour. | 记住 他要在里面干十年苦力 |
[00:50] | Uh, guys in the elevator? | 电梯场景 |
[00:52] | Yeah, don’t let our members down. Keep it up. | 很好 别让我们的会员失望 坚持住 |
[00:55] | Michael, don’t cross in front of the camera. Th-thanks. | 迈克 不要从摄像机前面走 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Men on the coral reef? Splash down. | 珊瑚礁上的 往下一点 |
[01:02] | Easy, merman, easy. | 美男鱼 放松点 |
[01:06] | Keep it liquid. | 保持湿润 |
[01:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[01:14] | Mind if I ask you a question, Ted? | 我能问个问题吗 泰德 |
[01:16] | Shoot. | 说[射] |
[01:18] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[01:20] | – Sorry, Ted. – You. | -抱歉 泰德 -你说 |
[01:22] | How do you get any work done with all these… | 在这种环境里 你怎么能工作啊 |
[01:24] | hot, horny guys surrounding you? | 整天被一帮性感帅哥围着 |
[01:26] | Yeah, if it were me, i’d have a permanent boner. | 是啊 我要是你 我会一直硬着 |
[01:28] | Thought you already did. | 你不是已经是这样了吗 |
[01:29] | Hot and horny action is my work. | 火辣激情动作片就是我的工作 |
[01:34] | It’s like a dream come true. | 简直像梦想成真 |
[01:35] | I can guess what kind of dream. | 我能想象到是什么样的梦 |
[01:37] | Whoever thought that you, Theodore Schmidt, | 谁能想到 你 西奥多·施密特 |
[01:39] | loser, reject, putz, | 废物 垃圾 白痴 |
[01:42] | would wind up being the luckiest fucker in the world? | 能成为世界上最幸运的混蛋 |
[01:45] | Do I detect a note of envy? Brian? | 我似乎感到有人嫉妒了 布莱恩 |
[01:50] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[01:52] | I have a new account. | 我有个新客户 |
[01:54] | Baby wipes. | 婴儿湿巾 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I got… euw. | 是啊 我也要回去了 |
[01:56] | Comic books I gotta unpack and file and display | 整箱的漫画要开封 再归档 上架 |
[01:59] | and then pack and file and display… | 然后再打包 归档 上架 |
[02:00] | – Mr. Schmidt. – Well, as for me… | -施密特先生 -至于我 |
[02:02] | – There you are. – Thank you, Eddie. | -给 -谢谢你 埃迪 |
[02:04] | I’ve got, uh, let’s see. | 我的计划 来看看 |
[02:06] | “Rim-o-rama” From 2:00 to 5:00, | 2点到5点 《舔屁眼狂欢》 |
[02:09] | I’ve got “Dildo daze”, spelled D-A-Z-E. | 然后是《假鸡巴迷情》 |
[02:13] | Isn’t that cute? | 这名字很可爱吧 |
[02:14] | 6:00 to 9:00… | 6点到9点 |
[02:16] | Thanks for not rubbing our noses in it. | 谢谢你”没有”当面嘲讽刺激我们啊 |
[02:17] | Aw, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:20] | I’d ask you boys to stay, | 我倒是想请你们留下 |
[02:21] | but I know you need to toddle on back to your lacklustre little lives. | 但我知道你们得回到你们那枯燥无聊的生活中去 |
[02:28] | Try not to work too hard. | 不要工作得太辛苦 |
[02:29] | Fucker. | 狗日的 |
[02:36] | You know you make love like you play your violin? | 你知道你做爱就像在拉小提琴吗 |
[02:40] | With an accompanist in front of a cheering audience? | 有伴奏者 有热情的观众那种吗 |
[02:44] | On the street corner for cash? | 还是在街角卖唱 |
[02:47] | Like you’re in a trance. | 就像你陷入了忘我的境地 |
[02:51] | With your eyes closed. | 双眼紧闭 |
[02:53] | And you’re my instrument. | 你就是我的乐器 |
[02:57] | First I tune you… | 先要调弦 |
[03:01] | And then I stroke you with my bow… | 然后用”弓”抽插你 |
[03:08] | And then I make beautiful sounds pour out of you. | 然后我要让美妙的呻吟声从你的身体里倾泻而出 |
[03:24] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[03:34] | You have big plans tonight? | 今晚有重要的安排吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:37] | A date with copy-boy. | 和复印店有约 |
[03:39] | I’m running off posters for my comic book. | 我漫画书的海报快用完了 |
[03:41] | Huh, that’s awesome. | 那很棒啊 |
[03:43] | We’re going to plaster Liberty Avenue, try to sell some of it. | 我们准备去自由大道贴 看能不能卖出去几本 |
[03:45] | Well maybe we could work together. | 也许我们可以一起工作 |
[03:47] | I fiddle, you peddle. | 我拉琴 你兜售 |
[03:49] | Starving artists inc. | 饥饿艺术家公司 |
[03:51] | That’s us. | 我们就是这样 |
[04:06] | You know, if you stayed sometime… | 如果你哪天能留下来过夜的话 |
[04:09] | we could wake up together, | 我们可以一起醒来 |
[04:11] | watch the sun rise. | 一起看日出 |
[04:13] | Makes everything red and gold. | 一切都被染成了火红和金黄 |
[04:29] | You are so good. | 你太棒了 |
[04:34] | How come when I got a strike, I didn’t get one of those? | 我全击中的时候 怎么没人亲我 |
[04:37] | Hey, Donna. How come when Horvath got a strike, | 嘿 唐娜 为什么霍瓦特全击中 |
[04:39] | he didn’t get one of those? | 却没人亲他呢 |
[04:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:45] | Oh, I’m up. | 到我了 |
[04:52] | Let’s go, Deb. | 加油 黛比 |
[04:59] | Love your balls. | 喜欢你的球 |
[05:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Oh, my god! You did it! | 天啊 你打中了 |
[05:08] | Fantastic! | 真棒 |
[05:11] | Let’s see. | 等着看吧 |
[05:13] | Yes! All right, let’s hear it for me! | 太棒了 来为我欢呼吧 |
[05:17] | Oh, I’m so… | 我真的是… |
[05:18] | Our lady of the lanes. | 球道女王 |
[05:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:29] | But there happen to be a lot of really great gay bowlers. | 有很多优秀的保龄球手都是同性恋 |
[05:32] | Name one. | 说一个听听 |
[05:33] | I’ll name more than one. | 我能说出不止一个 |
[05:35] | We have our own gay bowling team right here in Pittsburgh… | 匹兹堡就有自己的同志保龄球队 |
[05:39] | The liberty balls. | 自由球队 |
[05:40] | And they can knock the fucking pins out from under you. | 他们会把你打得落花流水 |
[05:43] | Hey, bring ’em on. | 嘿 叫他们来啊 |
[05:44] | Could we get back to our game, please? | 我们接着打球 行吗 |
[05:46] | Any time, anywhere. | 时间地点由你定 |
[05:49] | How about… here, Friday night? | 周五晚 就在这里 怎么样 |
[05:51] | Cops against the queers. | 警察对基佬 |
[05:53] | Ah, forget it, it’s a bad idea. | 算了 这是个馊主意 |
[05:55] | ‘fraid they’re gonna kick your ass? | 担心自己会输吗 |
[05:58] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[05:59] | won’t be anywhere near my ass. | 他们差得远呢[休想接近我屁股] |
[06:03] | Come on. Who’s next? | 来吧 下一个是谁 |
[06:09] | How could we have been afraid | 我们之前怎么会担心 |
[06:10] | that it would never be like this again? | 再也不会如此有激情呢 |
[06:11] | Leda was right. | 丽达说得对 |
[06:13] | All we needed was a jump-start. | 只需稍微刺激下 我们就激情似火了 |
[06:15] | She jumped us all right. | 她可把我们刺激得不轻 |
[06:18] | I’m glad what happened, happened. | 我很高兴过去的已经过去了 |
[06:20] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[06:21] | It made me realize… | 那让我意识到 |
[06:24] | that despite our ups and downs, | 尽管我们之间存在起起伏伏 |
[06:26] | and the occa-sional dry spell, | 偶尔会变得冷淡 |
[06:29] | you’re still the only one I ever want to be with. | 你依然是我希望余生相守的唯一一个人 |
[06:32] | Oh, Mel. | 茉儿 |
[06:42] | Hey, girls. | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[06:45] | Leda? | 丽达 |
[06:50] | I heard the floorboards squeaking overhead and… | 我听到头顶上的地板在吱吱响… |
[06:52] | Our next renovation. | 下次要修理地板了 |
[06:54] | And I figured, since you’re up | 我想着 既然你们没睡 |
[06:57] | why don’t we have a little slumber party? | 比如我们来搞个睡衣派对吧 |
[06:59] | Just us girls. | 就我们女孩们 |
[07:06] | Oh, gosh… there’s Gus. | 天啊 盖斯哭了 |
[07:09] | I-I… I-I better go see what’s wrong. | 我去看看他是怎么了 |
[07:21] | Thanks for a good day’s jerk. | 手淫一天辛苦了 |
[07:22] | Here you go, for you. | 给你的 |
[07:26] | This is for you. | 这是你的 |
[07:29] | Ulysses… | 尤利西斯 |
[07:32] | Perseus… | 珀尔修斯 |
[07:35] | Hercules… | 赫拉克勒斯 |
[07:39] | Stanley, thanks for a good day’s jerk. | 斯坦利 手淫一天辛苦了 |
[07:43] | I don’t get it, Mr. Schmidt. | 我不明白 施密特先生 |
[07:45] | Get what, Eddie? | 不明白什么 埃迪 |
[07:47] | I overheard you telling your friends | 我无意中听你跟你的朋友说 |
[07:48] | that it was like a dream come true | 整天在这里和一帮性感男人一起 |
[07:49] | being here with all these hot and horny guys. | 仿佛梦想成真 |
[07:54] | And yet… | 但是 |
[07:56] | Just now, when they all walk by you… | 他们刚刚从你面前走过的时候 |
[07:59] | you barely looked up. | 你几乎看都没看他们 |
[08:00] | Well, I was passing out paycheques. | 我在给他们发工资 |
[08:02] | You know… had to make sure the name went with the dick. | 要确保鸡巴和账目对得上 不能搞错了啊 |
[08:08] | But what about the other night? | 那那天晚上呢 |
[08:11] | Other night? | 哪天晚上 |
[08:12] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[08:14] | “Duelling dicks”? | 《鸡巴决斗》 |
[08:16] | Over 12 hours of non-stop J.O. Action? | 长达12个小时不间断的手淫表演 |
[08:20] | Oh, right. | 是哦 |
[08:22] | It had to have been one of the porn events of the century, | 那堪称本世纪最大的色情盛事之一 |
[08:24] | And yet you just sat there. | 而你就那么坐在那儿 |
[08:25] | Doing your books. | 看你的书 |
[08:27] | You didn’t look up through the whole thing. | 你整个过程中甚至连头都没抬一下 |
[08:29] | Not once. | 一次都没看 |
[08:32] | Well that’s… that’s very observant… Eddie, but, uh, | 埃迪 你真善于观察 但是… |
[08:36] | You have to understand, this is work. | 你必须明白 这是工作 |
[08:38] | And I’m the boss. | 我是老板 |
[08:41] | I have a professional demeanour I have to maintain. | 我需要注意举止 |
[08:44] | However… | 不过… |
[08:46] | It doesn’t mean I wasn’t loving every minute of it. | 那并不意味着我不享受他们表演的每一分钟 |
[08:56] | If you don’t need me for anything else, | 如果没有别的事 |
[08:58] | do you mind if I take off? | 我可以走了吗 |
[08:59] | Oh no, you go ahead. I’ll lock up. | 没事 你走吧 我锁门 |
[09:02] | Thanks, Mr. Schmidt. | 谢了 施密特先生 |
[09:06] | – See you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -明天见 -好的 |
[10:08] | You’re working late. | 你还在加班啊 |
[10:09] | Well, that’s one of the benefits of being a partner. | 那就是成为合伙人的”好处”之一 |
[10:13] | You give someone something to do, they fuck it up | 你安排任务给员工 他们搞砸了 |
[10:15] | and then you get to do it yourself. | 然后你不得不自己重做 |
[10:17] | You asked for it. | 是你要求的[自找的] |
[10:19] | Yeah, and I got it. | 是啊 我也得到了 |
[10:22] | Where have you been? | 你干什么去了 |
[10:24] | Studying. | 学习 |
[10:25] | And I had to get these. | 我还得去打印这个 |
[10:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:29] | My own little advertising genius. | 我的广告小天才 |
[10:33] | I told you I’d help you. | 我说过我会帮你的 |
[10:36] | You’re too busy. | 你太忙了 |
[10:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:40] | I have to shower, I stink. | 我得去洗澡 身上都臭了 |
[10:45] | From studying? | 因为学习吗 |
[10:49] | Sweating over a project. | 做项目时一直在流汗 |
[11:02] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[11:05] | Relax. | 放松 |
[11:07] | It’s not that kind of a shower scene. | 这不是那种淋浴场景 |
[11:14] | I thought you had work to do. | 你不是要工作吗 |
[11:17] | But I got all sweaty too. | 但是我也出汗了 |
[11:26] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[12:37] | Thank god that he started crying. | 谢天谢地他哭了 |
[12:38] | I’ve never been so happy hear him scream his lungs out. | 他哭得那么撕心裂肺 我从没这么开心过 |
[12:41] | I mean, unfortunately | 不幸的是 |
[12:42] | we can’t count on him to save us | 下次她再想掺和进来 |
[12:43] | next time she shows up wanting to… dive in. | 我们指望不上盖斯还能救我们 |
[12:46] | We could always put a lock on the bedroom door. | 我们可以把卧室门锁上 |
[12:49] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[12:50] | We’re going to have to set up some sort of blockade. | 我们得设置一些障碍才行 |
[12:52] | Well, the problem is she doesn’t seem to realize | 但问题是 她都没有意识到 |
[12:53] | – It was a one-time thing. – How could she not? | -那事只会发生一次 -她怎么能意识不到 |
[12:56] | It was just a spontaneous | 那次只是随性的行为 |
[12:58] | “I don’t know how the hell it happened | “我也不知道怎么会发生这种事 |
[12:59] | But there you are, doing it” sort of thing. | 但就是发生了” 就是这一类的事 |
[13:01] | Well, we just need to be honest with her. | 我们应该跟她说实话 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:05] | You do it. | 你去说 |
[13:06] | Me? What about you? | 为什么是我 你呢 |
[13:08] | – You were there too. – I know, | -你也参与了啊 -我知道 |
[13:09] | But you’re much better at rejecting people than I am. | 但是你比我更会拒绝别人 |
[13:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:12] | I meant that in the highest form of praise. | 我这么说是在夸你 |
[13:15] | I mean, you’re great when it comes to firing the sitter, | 你很擅长开除保姆 |
[13:17] | or saying no to phone solicitors. | 或者拒绝电话推销员 |
[13:19] | I mean, how many times have you told your mother | 你告诉过你妈妈多少次 |
[13:20] | she can’t come live with us? | 她不能跟我们住在一起 |
[13:22] | Oh, so in other words, you’re a timid little shiksa. | 也就是说 你是个胆小鬼 |
[13:24] | That’s me. Well, this is a lot more difficult | 我就这样 但这次要比 |
[13:26] | than telling the salvation army to take a hike. | 叫救世军布道者滚蛋要难得多 |
[13:28] | Leda’s a dear friend. | 丽达是我的好朋友 |
[13:29] | Not only that, she’s doing us a big favour. | 不仅如此 她还帮了我们一个大忙 |
[13:32] | Wait, that’s it. | 等等 我想到了 |
[13:34] | The deal was, she could come stay with us | 当初说的是 她装修画室的这段日子 |
[13:35] | while she was working on the studio, right? | 能跟我们住在一起 对吧 |
[13:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:39] | The studio’s practically done. | 画室几乎算是完工了 |
[13:43] | So we don’t say anything, and in a couple of days… | 所以我们暂时什么都不要说 等过几天 |
[13:46] | Our problem moves out with her? | 等她搬出去了 问题自然解决了 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:10] | Uh, we’ll poster gayopolis a lot faster if we split up. | 我们分头贴海报 能快一点 |
[14:13] | I’ll get the other side of the street. | 我去街那边 |
[14:15] | – Good idea. – Okay. | -好主意 -好的 |
[14:32] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[14:33] | Well, business is a little slow, | 生意不太好 |
[14:34] | but at least one devoted fan is here. | 但是至少有一个忠实的粉丝来了 |
[14:37] | – Thanks. – Not you. Bertha. | -谢谢 -不是说你 是贝莎 |
[14:41] | She never misses a performance. | 她从来不错过我的任何一场表演 |
[14:45] | What’ve you got there? | 你手上拿的是什么 |
[14:47] | Posters. | 海报 |
[14:48] | For your comic book. “Rage”. | 你的漫画《狂怒》的海报啊 |
[14:52] | I’m hoping to sell enough to pay for tuition next year. | 我希望能赚够明年的学费钱 |
[14:55] | Well, you never know. | 说不定就够了呢 |
[14:55] | I hear the guys who did “The X-men” made a fortune. | 我听说创作《X战警》的人赚了不少钱 |
[14:58] | Hey, you want to go get a latte? | 话说 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[15:01] | I can’t, I have to put these up. | 不行 我得去贴这些海报 |
[15:04] | Okay, well maybe this weekend we can go see a movie. | 好吧 也许这周末我们能一起去看电影 |
[15:06] | You like French films? | 你喜欢法国片吗 |
[15:08] | I’ve never been to one. | 我从来没看过 |
[15:10] | Never been? Peasant. | 没看过 乡巴佬 |
[15:13] | The student film society is having a Truffaut retrospective. | 学生电影社团在做特吕弗回顾展 |
[15:16] | They’re showing “Jules et Jim”. | 他们要播放《朱尔与吉姆》 |
[15:18] | A story about two men in love with the same woman. | 故事是关于两个男人爱上同一个女人 |
[15:21] | Only if you’ll notice, her name’s not in the title | 不过如果你注意到 女主角的名字不在片名中 |
[15:23] | which leads me to believe that they’re in love with each other. | 这让我相信 是两位男主彼此相爱 |
[15:27] | It’s hard enough loving one person. | 爱一个人已经够难了 |
[15:30] | But if you’re the one the other two are in love with, | 但如果是两个人同时爱上你 |
[15:32] | then you can break both their hearts. | 你就可以一次性伤了他们两个人的心 |
[15:50] | – I’ll call you about the weekend. – Sure. | -我周末给你电话 -好的 |
[15:52] | – That’s cool. – “Jules et Jim,” | -那就说定了 -《朱尔与吉姆》 |
[15:54] | Or something. | 或者别的什么 |
[16:05] | Porn king, what are you doing here amid the serfs? | 色情片之王 你在这群农奴中间干什么呢 |
[16:07] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[16:09] | Oh, is that nice. | 你可真”客气” |
[16:11] | Here I am, actually giving you the time of day, | 我如此礼貌友好地对你 |
[16:12] | and all you can do is level a rather pedestrian curse at me. | 你却用骂我的方式来回应 |
[16:17] | Hey, Brian, wait. | 嘿 布莱恩 等等 |
[16:19] | Uh, come have a drink. On me. | 过来喝一杯 我请 |
[16:24] | Couple of Dewars. | 两杯帝王威士忌 |
[16:26] | Well, we’re serious tonight. | 看来今晚要谈的事很严肃 |
[16:29] | The unthinkable has happened. | 不可想象的事情发生了 |
[16:33] | “Ted Schmidt woke one morning from fitful dreams | 「泰德·施密特有天早上从断断续续的梦里醒来 |
[16:35] | to find himself transformed in his bed into a giant vagina.” | 发现自己变成了一个巨大的阴道」 |
[16:39] | Worse. | 比这还糟 |
[16:41] | I’m… | 我… |
[16:44] | Immune. | 免疫了 |
[16:46] | To penicillin? | 对青霉素免疫吗 |
[16:48] | To clever literary references? | 对精妙的文学引用吗 |
[16:50] | To porn. | 对色情片 |
[16:53] | I look at it and it has no effect on me. | 我看着它 它已经对我不起作用了 |
[16:55] | Zippo. Nada. | 一点反应都没有 |
[16:57] | I totally lost interest in it. | 我已经完全失去兴趣了 |
[17:00] | And I didn’t even know it. | 我之前都没意识到 |
[17:01] | One day, suddenly, it’s… | 有一天 突然间 |
[17:03] | Just gone. | 感觉就消失了 |
[17:04] | You know what they say. | 你也知道人们常说的那句话 |
[17:05] | Too much of a good thing… | 好事过头反而… |
[17:06] | You’re not helping. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[17:10] | I’ve seen all my wildest fantasies fulfilled, | 我将我最狂野的性幻想都变成实际了 |
[17:13] | live and uncensored right before my eyes, | 现场版 无码未删减 就在我眼前 |
[17:15] | Over, and over… | 一遍一遍… |
[17:18] | – And over… – I got it. | -又一遍 -我明白了 |
[17:20] | So may… maybe I need to… | 所以 或许我需要 |
[17:21] | lay off for a while, you know, just… | 暂停一段时间 |
[17:23] | Just give it a rest. | 休息一阵子 |
[17:24] | Or maybe you need to stop watching and do. | 也许你应该亲身体验 而不是观看 |
[17:30] | What’s your most secret sexual fantasy? | 你最最隐秘的性幻想是什么 |
[17:33] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[17:35] | I’m not telling you that. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Live out the remainder of your days condemned to sexual purgatory. | 那你就余生都在性爱的炼狱里受尽折磨吧 |
[17:42] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[17:46] | But if I tell you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[17:47] | do you promise not to make me feel like a fool? | 你保证不让我觉得自己像个白痴吗 |
[17:50] | That would be redundant. | 没必要 你本来就是白痴 |
[18:07] | I may have seriously underestimated you, Theodore. | 我以前或许真的太低估你了 西奥多 |
[18:13] | Hey, you go, Em. | 到你了 小艾 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 加油 |
[18:19] | Look, look! I did it, I got them all down. | 快看 快看 我都击倒了 |
[18:23] | The next time, honey, | 亲爱的 记得下次 |
[18:23] | Uh, try and do it in your lane. | 把球扔到自己的那个球道里 |
[18:28] | Gotta hand it to you mom, | 我真佩服你 妈 |
[18:30] | this match is the worst idea you have ever had. | 这场比赛是你有史以来最烂的主意 |
[18:33] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 那我能怎么办啊 |
[18:35] | Let them get away with making fun of gay bowlers? | 任由他们嘲笑来打球的男同 没有任何后果吗 |
[18:37] | – We do. – Yeah well, they’re cops, | -我们就这样啊 -是没错 但他们是警察 |
[18:39] | They should be held to a higher standard. | 应该对他们有更高的要求 |
[18:41] | -Right. -We’re going to do fine. | -好吧 -我们的表现没问题的 |
[18:42] | – All we need to do is practice. – That’s right. | -我们只需要多多练习就好 -没错 |
[18:46] | ’cause practice makes perfect. | 因为熟能生巧 |
[18:47] | Brian already is perfect. | 布莱恩已经很完美了 |
[18:50] | Glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[18:51] | Yeah. A little more practice, | 就是啊 只要再多练会儿 |
[18:53] | and I’ll be perfect too. | 我也会很完美的 |
[18:55] | You actually have a lot of potential, Emmett. | 你的确很有潜力 艾美特 |
[18:57] | For manslaughter? | 过失杀人的潜力吗 |
[18:59] | You just need to work on your follow-through. | 你只要再多练练挥球动作 |
[19:02] | See, wherever your hand goes, the ball goes. | 你的手抛向哪里 球就去哪里 |
[19:04] | So just pretend you’re throwing right at the pins. | 在心里假装你扔向了木瓶的方向 |
[19:07] | Throw your hand at the pins. | 手瞄准瓶子 |
[19:19] | Welcome to team homo! | 欢迎加入同志队 |
[19:22] | Debbie, you already have a full lineup. | 黛比 你的队已经满员了 |
[19:25] | We just lost a player. | 我们刚刚失去了一位队友 |
[19:28] | Emmett, you’re off the team. | 艾美特 你被踢出去了 |
[19:32] | Whatever happened to, | 不是说好 |
[19:33] | “It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game”? | “输赢不重要 重要的是过程”吗 |
[19:36] | Well, it needs a rewrite. | 这句话需要改改了 |
[19:38] | Sorry, mom. He just got out of the hospital. It’s too soon. | 抱歉 老妈 他刚出院 没休养好呢 |
[19:42] | Michael, I’m fine. | 迈克 我没事 |
[19:43] | And I would like you to stay that way. | 我希望你一直保持没事 |
[19:46] | You shouldn’t be doing anything physically strenuous. | 你不应该做任何剧烈的运动 |
[19:48] | Hear that, professor? | 听见没 教授 |
[19:50] | No more heavy butt action. | 也不能操屁股了哦 |
[19:52] | Do you mind? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[19:53] | Just looking after his health. | 我只是为他的健康考虑 |
[19:54] | For Christ’s sake, Michael. | 老天呐 迈克 |
[19:55] | Would you stop being a mother hen? That’s my job. | 别像个护小鸡的老母鸡 那是我的任务 |
[19:58] | He says he feels fine. | 他说他觉得没事 |
[19:59] | He’s not bowling, and that’s final. | 他不能打保龄球 这是最终决定 |
[20:05] | I guess I’m on the team, | 我想我归队了 |
[20:06] | whether her majesty likes it or not. | 不管我们的女王陛下喜不喜欢 |
[20:14] | I-I’m feeling good about this. Yes, I am. | 我很有信心 真的 |
[20:18] | We’re good. | 我们很厉害 |
[20:19] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁在这儿 |
[20:21] | Well, what are you, checking out the competition? | 你干什么 刺探军情吗 |
[20:23] | Checking it out real closely. | 正密切关注着呢 |
[20:25] | I like what I see. | 我喜欢我看到的情况 |
[20:26] | – Hey, Vic. – Hey. | -你好 维克 -你好 |
[20:28] | Leave it to my sister to get us into this. | 真不愧是我姐姐 把我们都卷入这事 |
[20:30] | Michael, cover your eyes. | 迈克 蒙住眼睛 |
[20:32] | You look like you need a drink. | 你看上去像是需要喝一杯 |
[20:33] | For once, we can be alone. | 我们总算能单独在一起了 |
[20:35] | Oh my… my kid’s standing right there. | 我的孩子还在那边站着呢 |
[20:39] | I just wanna give you a little kiss. | 我只是想轻轻吻一下你 |
[20:43] | How about we go out for a drink? | 我们出去喝一杯怎么样 |
[20:45] | I can’t, I’m meeting with the guys. We’re… | 我不行 我要跟他们一起 我们… |
[20:47] | We’re strategizing for the game. | 我们正在为这场比赛制定战略 |
[20:51] | Go ahead, I won’t keep you. | 去吧 我就不耽搁你了 |
[20:53] | Considering what an expert you are… at games. | 毕竟你这么善长 玩游戏[比赛] |
[20:58] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[21:00] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[21:01] | You can’t just throw something like that out there | 你不能这样把话说一半 |
[21:03] | and say, “Forget it”. | 然后来一句”当我没说” |
[21:04] | I’m a detective, | 我是个探长 |
[21:05] | I know how to read people. | 我知道怎么看人 |
[21:06] | You’re coming through loud and clear. | 你表现得再清楚不过了 |
[21:07] | Well, I wish you were. | 我希望你也能说清楚点 |
[21:16] | Every time I… | 每次我试着… |
[21:17] | try to get a little friendly, you shoot me down. | 表现得更友好 你都泼我冷水 |
[21:20] | No, I mean I told you. It’s just that… | 不 我告诉过你 只是… |
[21:22] | you can’t desert your team. | 你不能抛弃你的队伍 |
[21:25] | If it wasn’t this, | 如果不是这个 |
[21:26] | you’d be stuffing envelopes for P-FLAG, or | 就是要给同性恋家属联谊会装信封 或者 |
[21:29] | marching for gay rights | 为争取同性恋权利而游行 |
[21:32] | or some other excuse not to get close. | 或者一些其他的借口 不让我接近 |
[21:34] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说 |
[21:38] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不了解我 |
[21:39] | Who do we have to thank for that? | 这是拜谁所赐呢 |
[21:51] | You’re making too big a deal. | 你有点小题大做 |
[21:53] | Too big a deal. You practically died. | 小题大做 你都差点死了 |
[21:57] | Yeah, but I didn’t, Michael. | 是 但我没死 迈克 |
[21:58] | I am still here. | 我还活着呢 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:03] | And I still wake up in the middle of the night | 我还是会半夜惊醒 |
[22:05] | and listen to you breathe. | 听听你是不是还有呼吸 |
[22:07] | Just to be sure. | 只为确定一下 |
[22:10] | I don’t want anything else to happen to you. | 我不想你再出任何事 |
[22:14] | If it’s that important, | 如果这个真那么重要 |
[22:16] | you can bench my ass. | 你可以让我坐冷板凳 |
[22:18] | Now stop worrying. | 现在别担心了 |
[22:20] | I can’t help it, I… | 我忍不住 我… |
[22:23] | I have the genes of an Italian mother in my blood. | 我骨子里就像个爱操心的意大利母亲 |
[22:27] | So how come you can’t cook? | 那你怎么不会做饭 |
[22:30] | I worry about everybody. I worry about Vic, | 我担心所有人 我担心维克 |
[22:33] | I worry about… Ted and Emmett, | 担心泰德和艾美特 |
[22:35] | I worry about Brian and Justin… | 我担心布莱恩和贾斯汀 |
[22:38] | What is their problem? What… | 他们又有什么问题了 怎么… |
[22:40] | Which hot trick they’re going to fuck next? | 他们接下来又要操哪个帅哥 |
[22:43] | I saw… Justin kissing some guy. | 我看到 贾斯汀在吻别人 |
[22:47] | Michael, I kiss guys all the time. | 迈克 我也经常吻别的男人 |
[22:49] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I kiss them hello, i kiss them goodbye, I… | 是啊 见面打招呼时吻 道别时也会吻 我… |
[22:54] | It wasn’t that kind of a kiss. | 不是那种吻 |
[23:06] | It was that kind of a kiss. | 是这种吻 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | Does, uh… | 他… |
[23:16] | Does… does he know that you saw him? | 他知道你看到了吗 |
[23:19] | I was across the street. | 我在街对面 |
[23:21] | So do I tell Brian or not? | 我要告诉布莱恩吗 |
[23:24] | Absolutely not. | 当然不能 |
[23:26] | What, rule number two of gay etiquette: | 什么 同志守则第二条 |
[23:28] | Never tell your best friend | 永远不要告诉你最好的朋友 |
[23:29] | that his boyfriend is cheating on him? | 他男友出轨了吗 |
[23:31] | If you’re wrong, he will be furious. | 如果你搞错了 他会怒不可遏 |
[23:33] | And if I’m right? | 万一我没搞错了呢 |
[23:34] | He’ll be even furiouser. | 他会更生气 |
[23:37] | So either way I lose. | 所以不管怎样我都是个输 |
[23:42] | You’re not going to lie here all night, | 你不会准备躺在这儿一整晚 |
[23:45] | worrying. | 担心这事吧 |
[23:47] | I told you, it’s genetic. | 我告诉过你 这是骨子里的 |
[25:07] | It was incredible! | 简直不可思议 |
[25:08] | The boys behaved themselves? | 那些男孩还规矩吗 |
[25:10] | “Misbehaved” is more like it. | 确切地说是「行为不端」 |
[25:12] | It was just what I needed. I really got my groove back. | 那正是我需要的 我找回了我的最佳状态 |
[25:15] | Groovy. | 太棒了 |
[25:17] | How can I ever thank you? | 我该怎么感谢你 |
[25:19] | You can’t. | 你谢不了 |
[25:21] | Hey, what size does this come in? | 问一下 这件有几个尺寸 |
[25:23] | “Twink”, “Stud” And “Bear”. | 小鲜肉号 种马号 毛熊号 |
[25:27] | I… I’ll take a “Stud”. | 那 我要个种马号的 |
[25:28] | I’ll take two. | 我要两件 |
[25:32] | By the way, aren’t you forgetting something? | 顺便问一句 你是不是忘了什么 |
[25:35] | Right. | 对哦 |
[25:53] | So what was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[25:55] | And what were you doing with Brian’s bracelet? | 你拿布莱恩的手链做什么 |
[25:57] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[25:59] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[26:01] | Since when do we keep secrets? | 我们什么时候开始隐瞒对方了 |
[26:03] | And since when do we share things with Brian | 又是从什么时候起 你宁愿跟布莱恩分享秘密 |
[26:05] | that we do not share with me? | 也不跟我分享了 |
[26:13] | I borrowed it. | 我借了他的手链 |
[26:15] | Briefly. | 简单地说 |
[26:18] | Along with his life. | 还借了他的生活方式 |
[26:20] | I just wanted to see what it was like… | 我只是想知道 |
[26:22] | to be him. | 成为他的感觉 |
[26:24] | Dish. | 厉害啊 |
[26:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:46] | I… can get in? | 我 我能加入吗 |
[26:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:54] | You guys are slippery. | 你们好滑 |
[26:57] | It was awful. | 简直糟糕透顶 |
[26:58] | Empty… meaningless. | 空虚 豪无意义 |
[27:01] | Well, you really were Brian. | 你确实成为了布莱恩 |
[27:04] | It was my all-time number one fantasy. | 那是我一直以来最大的幻想 |
[27:08] | Now that’s gone, what do I have left? | 现在连它都没了 我还剩下什么 |
[27:11] | Here. Try this on. | 来 试试这件 |
[27:16] | After a while, dreams wear thin. | 梦想过不了多久就会渐渐消散 |
[27:19] | Kind of like this fabric. | 有点像这件衣服 |
[27:21] | Then, you realize you need something more. | 然后 你意识到你需要更多的东西 |
[27:25] | I was hoping to find that with Luke. | 我本来以为有了卢克就会满足了 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:28] | He was a sweet boy. | 他是个好男孩 |
[27:31] | But, he couldn’t accept you for who you are. | 但他不能接受真实的你 |
[27:33] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[27:39] | You’ll find it with someone else. | 你会找到别的好男人的 |
[27:41] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 真会说 |
[27:43] | Love comes at the strangest times in the strangest ways. | 爱总在不经意间以你意想不到的方式到来 |
[27:48] | It’ll happen for you. | 你肯定能遇到的 |
[27:50] | Just you wait and see. | 耐心等着瞧吧 |
[27:55] | You are one handsome devil, Ted Schmidt. | 你真是个英俊的魔鬼 泰德·施密特 |
[27:58] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[28:07] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:09] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[28:12] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[28:15] | It’s gorgeous. | 太美了 |
[28:18] | It’s everything I dreamed of. | 这跟我梦想的一模一样 |
[28:23] | Look at the way the sun pours in through the skylight. | 看阳光从天窗倾泻而下的样子 |
[28:30] | The sink, it actually works! | 这水池还真的能用 |
[28:37] | Time for a toast. | 让我们干杯吧 |
[28:40] | To… | 敬… |
[28:41] | making art. | 创造艺术 |
[28:44] | To making your friends happy, | 敬让朋友开心 |
[28:47] | and to making love. | 敬做爱 |
[29:01] | Well, now that your work’s done, I… | 既然你的工作已经做完了 我… |
[29:03] | guess you’ll be moving on. | 我猜你也要向下一站进发了 |
[29:06] | I hate to see you go. | 真不希望你走啊 |
[29:09] | Actually, I’ve been thinking. | 事实上 我一直在想 |
[29:13] | It wouldn’t take much work to turn your garage | 不需要花多少功夫 就能把你们的车库 |
[29:16] | into a nice little… guest quarters. | 重新装修成别致的客房 |
[29:20] | In case someone wanted to come for a visit, or | 以防某人以后想来拜访几日 或者… |
[29:25] | even to stick around. | 常住 |
[29:27] | In fact, you might want to consider | 实际上 你们或许愿意考虑 |
[29:31] | renting it out to | 将它出租给 |
[29:33] | a special friend. | 一位特殊的朋友 |
[29:35] | Leda, wait. | 丽达 等一下 |
[29:41] | What happened between us, | 我们之间发生的事 |
[29:43] | meaningful as it may have been | 尽管可能很有意义 |
[29:46] | was a one-time thing. | 但却只能发生一次 |
[29:50] | But it’s not something we wish to continue. | 我们不希望以后继续这样 |
[29:53] | Right, Leeds. So… | 是啊 丽达 所以… |
[29:56] | thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[29:58] | We’ve really loved having you here. | 我们真的很喜欢你在这里的日子 |
[30:10] | I, uh, understand. | 我 理解 |
[30:16] | Well, that’s a… that’s a relief. | 真让人松口气 |
[30:19] | – We were worried you… – first, | -我们还担心你… -首先 |
[30:21] | I renovate your attic, and | 我重新整修了你们的阁楼 |
[30:24] | then I renovate your sex life. | 然后 让你们的性生活重焕生机 |
[30:29] | And then it’s… | 接着 就是… |
[30:31] | “So long, Leda”? | “再见 丽达” |
[30:32] | That’s not what we meant. | 我们并不是这个意思 |
[30:33] | That’s how it sounded. | 听上去就是这样 |
[31:20] | I thought I’d find you here. | 我就觉得能在这儿找到你 |
[31:23] | Why aren’t you at Ben’s, taking care of the invalid? | 你怎么不在本那里 照顾病人 |
[31:25] | He’s doing great. | 他好着呢 |
[31:30] | Everybody can use a hand. | 每个人都需要帮”手” |
[31:33] | Where’s Justin? | 贾斯汀在哪里 |
[31:35] | He’s at home, doing a project. | 他在家 做一个项目 |
[31:38] | That’s weird, ’cause I… I called your place | 真奇怪 因为我往你们家打电话 |
[31:39] | and there was no answer. | 没人接 |
[31:42] | Well I guess he’s not picking up, | 我猜他不想接而已 |
[31:43] | or maybe he went out. | 或许他出去了 |
[31:45] | Don’t you guys tell each other | 你们难道不告诉对方 |
[31:46] | where you’re going or what you’re doing? | 要去哪或者要去干什么 |
[31:50] | – I’m just asking. – It’s not a psych ward. | -我就问问 -那又不是精神病院 |
[31:53] | We don’t have to sign out, | 我们不必签名登记离开 |
[31:55] | or call in and report our whereabouts. | 或者打电话报告自己的去处 |
[31:57] | We’ve even stopped wearing those homing devices. | 我们甚至都停用「归家设备」了 |
[31:59] | All right, all right, I… | 好吧 好吧 我… |
[32:00] | You’re free to come and go as you please. It’s just… | 你们可以随意来去 只是 |
[32:04] | Don’t you ever wonder, though, | 你难道就不好奇 |
[32:05] | what he’s doing when you’re not around? | 你不在的时候 他在干什么吗 |
[32:07] | I know what he’s doing. | 我知道他在干什么 |
[32:11] | And it doesn’t bother you. | 但你一点都不介意 |
[32:13] | He’s 19, for Christ’s sakes. | 他才19岁 老天啊 |
[32:15] | When I was his age, | 我像他这么大的时候 |
[32:16] | I was out fucking everything that moved too. | 整天在外面各种乱操 |
[32:18] | You still are. | 你现在也是啊 |
[32:23] | So why should I have a problem | 所以我为什么要介意 |
[32:25] | if the lad wants to have a little fun? | 那小子要找点乐子 |
[32:29] | Well, what if it was more than that? | 如果并不仅仅是这样呢 |
[32:31] | What if… | 万一… |
[32:33] | What if what? | 万一什么 |
[32:44] | What if… | 万一… |
[32:46] | There was… | 他有了 |
[32:47] | someone else? | 别的爱人 |
[32:49] | Someone that he was seeing | 一个跟他在交往的人 |
[32:50] | that you didn’t know about? | 而你却毫不知情呢 |
[32:52] | What if there was? | 就算有又怎么样 |
[32:55] | You’d be okay with that too? | 你也不介意吗 |
[33:00] | He doesn’t owe me anything. | 他并不欠我任何东西 |
[33:09] | What about the truth? | 你连真相也不在乎吗 |
[33:53] | You find a place? | 你找到住处了吗 |
[33:56] | Lucky Leda lands on her feet. | 幸运丽达可以过得很好 |
[33:58] | like you give a shit. | 说的像你真在乎一样 |
[34:00] | As a matter of fact, I… | 事实上 我… |
[34:01] | I do. I feel terrible that… | 我在乎 我心里也很难受… |
[34:03] | …that you’ve turned into a proper, | 难受你变成了一个彻头彻尾 |
[34:05] | dignified, hypocritical bitch? | 高贵伪善的贱人 |
[34:09] | I was going to say that we hurt you… | 我想说的是 我们伤害了你 |
[34:12] | You can try to sweep what happened on your mattress under your mattress, | 你们可以把床上发生的事掩藏起来 当没发生过 |
[34:16] | but you don’t fool me. I was there. | 但你们骗不了我 我当时也在场 |
[34:18] | I’m not saying the sex wasn’t great. | 我不是说那次的性爱不爽 |
[34:20] | That’s not the problem. | 那不是问题所在 |
[34:21] | Frankly, I’m not interested in | 坦白说 我完全没兴趣 |
[34:22] | hearing about any more of your problems. | 再听你们之间的问题 |
[34:30] | Linz and I were a… | 琳赛和我是… |
[34:33] | a couple. | 一对 |
[34:34] | And that means there’s no room in our life | 那意味着我们的生命中 或者床上 |
[34:37] | or our bed, for a third party | 没有空间给第三个人 |
[34:39] | no matter how much we may care for her. | 不管我们有多喜欢她 |
[34:45] | Being with you again was… | 和你再次相逢… |
[34:47] | was nice. It brought back a lot of memories. | 很愉快 让我回想起很多以前的事 |
[34:49] | – Me too. – And seeing you and Lindsay | -我也是 -看到你和琳赛 |
[34:51] | and how great you guys are together, | 亲眼见到你们这么恩爱 |
[34:53] | I couldn’t help wishing that somehow, I could be a part of it. | 我忍不住地希望我也能参与其中 |
[34:57] | I didn’t mean to horn in on your scene. | 我不是想要强行介入你们 |
[35:04] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[35:05] | You know, sometimes it, uh… | 你懂的 有时候 |
[35:08] | it gets a little lonely. | 会有点寂寞 |
[35:14] | You’re lucky, Mel. You know that? | 你很幸运 茉儿 你知道吗 |
[35:23] | Well, maybe it’s time you found someone of your own. | 也许你也是时候去寻找你的另一半了 |
[35:29] | I might just do that, babe. | 我或许真会那么做 宝贝 |
[35:32] | I might just do that. | 我或许真会那么做 |
[35:35] | Well, I gotta get going. | 我要走了 |
[35:38] | You give Lindsay a big, sloppy soul kiss for me, would you? | 帮我给琳赛一个大大的吻 好吗 |
[35:46] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[35:57] | Be sure to drop a line. | 记得写信给我们 |
[35:59] | Let us know where you’re at. | 让我们知道你的下落 |
[36:00] | Don’t I always? | 我不是一直都写吗 |
[36:27] | Good, good, that’s nice. | 不错 不错 很好 |
[36:29] | – Go, Lindsay! Go, Lindsay! – Liberty balls! | -加油 琳赛 加油 琳赛 -自由球队 |
[36:32] | No way she’s gonna make a dime store split. | 她不可能创造奇迹 扳回比分的 |
[36:35] | She’ll make it. | 她会成功的 |
[36:36] | Fat chance. | 不可能 |
[36:37] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 |
[36:38] | Come on, come on, come on, | 加油 加油 加油 |
[36:39] | – Come on come on come on come on! – Ok, Lindsay. | -加油 加油 加油 加油 -加油 琳赛 |
[36:42] | I need this one, honey! | 我需要你这局拿分 亲爱的 |
[36:43] | Here we go, Lindsay. Here we go, Lindsay. | 加油 琳赛 加油 琳赛 |
[36:45] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 你们能他妈闭嘴吗 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[37:03] | “Some of the greatest bowlers are gay.” | “有些最优秀的保龄球手也是同性恋” |
[37:06] | Not in this bunch. | 显然这伙人不是 |
[37:07] | It’s not your fault, honey. | 这不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[37:09] | He deliberately threw you off by making that noise. | 他故意发出噪音 害你失手 |
[37:12] | What noise? | 什么噪音 |
[37:13] | That thing you do with your throat. | 你用喉咙发出的声音 |
[37:15] | It’s called breathing. | 那叫呼吸 |
[37:17] | Well, knock it off. | 那就别再呼吸了 |
[37:22] | All right, Carl. We need you, buddy. | 卡尔 我们需要你 兄弟 |
[37:24] | Well, this oughta be good. | 他的表现肯定会很好 |
[37:29] | Go, baby! | 宝贝 加油 |
[37:31] | Good. | 不错 |
[37:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | It’s called sneezing. | 我这叫打喷嚏 |
[37:54] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[37:58] | Well, we might as well kiss this game goodbye. | 看来我们要跟这次比赛吻别了 |
[38:01] | You can save your kisses. | 先别急着吻 |
[38:03] | We still got one frame left. | 还剩一局呢 |
[38:05] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[38:06] | Come on, Em, you can do it. | 加油 小艾 你能行的 |
[38:09] | You only need… | 你只需要… |
[38:11] | Three strikes in a row. | 连续三次全中 |
[38:12] | Is that all? Three strikes. Okay. | 仅此而已吗 三次全中 没问题 |
[38:14] | Oh, wrong one. | 走错道了 |
[38:28] | Em, you okay? | 小艾 你没事吧 |
[38:29] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[38:31] | – Are you okay? – Oh, my god, | -你没事吧 -天呐 |
[38:33] | – I think I sprained my wrist. – Let me see it. | -我手腕扭伤了 -让我看看 |
[38:35] | See how it’s hanging there limp like that? | 看我的手软趴趴的 |
[38:37] | Doesn’t really look that much different to me. | 我怎么觉得跟平时一样 |
[38:42] | Ben! | 本 |
[38:44] | – Ben. – Debbie, I’m sorry. I… | -本 -黛比 我很抱歉 我… |
[38:46] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[38:51] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[38:53] | Looks like it’s over. | 看来结束了 |
[38:56] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 什么叫你不行 |
[38:58] | What the hell kind of loser attitude is that? | 这算什么废物态度 |
[39:02] | Michael, you said you didn’t want… | 迈克 你说你不想… |
[39:03] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:04] | I feel fine. | 我觉得没事 |
[39:06] | Then get out there. | 那就上场 |
[39:08] | – And win one for… – Yes! | -就当是为… -太好了 |
[39:09] | – …queers everywhere. – All right! | -全世界的基佬赢下这局 -太好了 |
[39:11] | All right, the liberty balls are making a substitution. | 听着 自由球队要求最后一局换人 |
[39:15] | Wait a minute, he’s not on the team. | 等一下 他不是你们队的 |
[39:17] | If they can do it in baseball, we can do it in bowling. | 如果棒球比赛可以这样 保龄球当然也可以 |
[39:19] | What? | 什么 |
[39:21] | 1968, the Pirates and the Reds? | 1968年 海盗队和红人队的比赛 |
[39:24] | The Pirates needed a pinch hitter. | 海盗队需要一个代打者 |
[39:26] | So they took Fernando Gutierrez off the injury list, | 于是他们从伤病名单上找来了费尔南多·古特雷兹 |
[39:29] | which means he was not on the team at the time, | 也就是说 他当时也不算是上场球员 |
[39:32] | – And they sent him in. – Okay. | -但他们还是换他上场了 -好吧 |
[39:34] | I’m sure all you manly sports fans remember that one, hmm? | 我相信你们这种阳刚的体育迷都记得这场比赛吧 |
[39:37] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[39:38] | – We don’t even know he’s gay. – Yeah. | -我们都不知道他是不是基佬 -就是啊 |
[39:40] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:43] | Oh, that’d be good. | 这样可以证明了 |
[39:44] | Okay, he qualifies. Let’s bowl. | 好吧 他符合要求 继续吧 |
[39:55] | Fascinating sports fact about Fernando Gutierrez. | 费尔南多·古特雷兹神奇的比赛经历 |
[39:59] | But since when does our mailman play professional baseball? | 我们的邮差大哥何时变成专业棒球手了 |
[40:03] | Shows you what straight guys know. | 说明这些直男也是屁都不知道 |
[40:18] | Two more! | 再来两次 |
[40:19] | Who’s crying now? | 现在是谁在哭了 |
[40:28] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[40:29] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[40:33] | All right! | 太帅了 |
[40:35] | One more, one more, Ben. | 再来一个 再来一个 本 |
[41:10] | All right! | 太好了 |
[41:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:24] | One fucking pin. | 剩一个该死的瓶子 |
[41:26] | – So good. – It’s hardly a victory. | -太棒了 -你们也算不上什么胜利 |
[41:29] | Next year, we’re gonna ream their asses. | 明年我们要打爆他们的屁股 |
[41:30] | Let’s stick to bowling, shall we? | 还是打保龄球 别玩屁股 好吗 |
[41:34] | Very good, very good. | 非常好 非常好 |
[41:35] | That’s amazing! | 简直太棒了 |
[41:52] | I let the team down. | 我让队伍失望了 |
[41:55] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[41:57] | It’s the spirit that matters, not the score. | 重在参与的精神 而非结果 |
[42:01] | And… | 再说了 |
[42:02] | You had, by far, the most fabulous sports ensemble. | 到目前为止 你这一身运动装最帅 |
[42:09] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -绝对的 |
[42:11] | The way you got the shoes to match the shirt… | 你挑的鞋子和这件衬衣很搭 |
[42:15] | Inspired. | 太帅了 |
[42:16] | Little pins sitting with the little ball on there | 那些带小球的别针 |
[42:19] | and the piping… | 还有这滚边… |
[42:21] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[42:26] | You know something, Ted Schmidt? | 泰德·施密特 你知道吗 |
[42:27] | What? | 什么 |
[42:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:47] | To the liberty balls! | 为自由球队干杯 |
[42:49] | Long may they hang. | 万古长青 |
[43:01] | The victor. | 胜利者来了 |
[43:02] | Come to gloat? | 来炫耀吗 |
[43:03] | Come to offer my congratulations. | 我是来祝贺的 |
[43:06] | Why? Your team won. | 为什么 赢的是你的队啊 |
[43:08] | Not by much. | 也没赢多少 |
[43:11] | You guys were great. | 你们很厉害 |
[43:12] | – Oh, thanks. – Thanks, Carl. | -谢谢 -谢了 卡尔 |
[43:17] | Hey, Horvath? | 等下 霍瓦特 |
[43:23] | Doesn’t the winner buy the loser a drink? | 赢家是不是要请输家喝酒啊 |
[43:28] | Don’t flatter yourself. Nobody here’s inter-ested in you. | 别往自己脸上贴金 这里没人对你有兴趣 |
[43:33] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[43:53] | A straight kiss at Woody’s. | 伍迪酒吧的异性恋亲吻 |
[43:56] | That’s gotta be a first. | 这绝对是史无前例 |
[43:59] | I guess people really do find love in the strangest places. | 看来爱情的确会出现在最奇怪的地方 |
[44:03] | What about you, Teddy? You, uh… you see anybody here | 泰德 你怎样啊 你看上谁了吗 |
[44:05] | makes your heart go pitter-pat? | 让你心怦怦跳的 |
[44:07] | – Well, maybe. – Yeah? Who? Who? | -可能吧 -真是吗 谁啊 谁啊 |
[44:11] | It’s too soon to tell. | 还不到说出来的时候 |
[44:16] | I’m going to pretend I didn’t just see my mother | 我准备假装没有看到我妈 |
[44:18] | sticking her tongue down Horvath’s throat. | 把舌头伸进霍瓦特的喉咙里 |
[44:20] | While you’re at it, | 既然你都已经假装了 |
[44:21] | pretend she won’t be blowing him later | 那顺便假装下她待会儿不会 |
[44:22] | in the back of his patrol car. | 在他巡逻车的后座上给他口交 |
[44:29] | It’s too bad Justin couldn’t be here tonight. | 贾斯汀今晚不在 太遗憾了 |
[44:33] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[44:53] | You told him, didn’t you? | 你告诉他了 是吧 |
[44:58] | He didn’t seem to care. | 他好像不太在乎 |
[45:19] | Jesus, Brian | 天呐 布莱恩 |
[45:22] | I thought you were bowling. | 我以为你去打保龄球了 |
[45:23] | Game’s over. | 比赛打完了 |
[45:25] | How’d we do? | 我们表现如何 |
[45:26] | Three cheers to the winners. | 为胜利者欢呼 |
[45:29] | Why did you go? | 你为什么走了 |
[45:33] | It wasn’t us. | 又不是我们赢了 |
[45:38] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪 |
[45:40] | Taking a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[45:42] | You sure are taking a lot of showers lately. | 你最近洗澡不少啊 |
[45:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:48] | Later. | 等一下 |
[45:50] | – Now. – Can’t we please do this after I shower? | -就现在 -就不能等我洗完澡再弄吗 |
[45:55] | I like smelling you. | 我喜欢闻你的味道 |
[45:58] | Not soap. | 不是香皂的味道 |
[47:26] | – You like that? – Yes. | -你喜欢吗 -是 |
[47:41] | Why’d you stop? | 你怎么停了 |
[47:46] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[47:51] | Go take a shower. | 去洗个澡吧 |
[47:54] | You stink. | 你太臭了 |