时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Where the fuck are we? | 这他妈是什么鬼地方 |
[00:46] | My guess, Altoona. | 我猜已经到阿尔图纳了 |
[00:49] | Where’d you hear about this place again? | 你从哪知道这地方的 |
[00:51] | I read about it in “O”. | 我在《奥普拉杂志》上看到的 |
[00:53] | And I thought it was all douche ads. | 我以为那上面都是洗阴用品的广告 |
[00:55] | Well, I’ll have to get you a subscription for your birthday. | 看来我得给你订一本 当生日礼物 |
[00:59] | Something tells me this is it. | 直觉告诉我就是这里了 |
[01:13] | We’re here for the Feldman bar mitzvah. | 我们来这里参加费尔德曼的成人礼 |
[01:17] | Eh, come on. | 进来吧 |
[01:24] | Unh, don’t do that, don’t do that. | 别这样 别那么做 |
[01:26] | Watch it. Watch it. | 小心点 小心点 |
[01:27] | – No, no, no. – Oh, yeah. | -不 不要 -好爽 |
[01:45] | Your cock is really hard. | 你的鸡巴真硬 |
[01:47] | Yeah, try frozen solid. | 是啊 都冻僵了 |
[01:50] | You don’t suppose my tongue’ll stick to it, do you? | 我的舌头应该不会黏在上面吧 |
[02:05] | – Are you okay? – The metal’s fucking freezing. | -你还好吧 -这铁皮真他妈的冰凉 |
[02:08] | This sucks. | 这也太糟了 |
[02:09] | And not in a positive, life-affirming way. | 这算什么人生享受啊 |
[02:12] | There has to be some place else we can go. | 肯定还有别的地方可去 |
[02:45] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[02:50] | Ah, that was great. | 太爽了 |
[02:53] | A-mazing. | 爽歪了 |
[02:57] | And climate-controlled. | 温度也可以控制 |
[03:02] | Stockwell’s finally done it… | 斯托克威尔终于得逞了 |
[03:07] | Forced us to stay at home and fuck in our beds. | 我们只能待在家里在床上搞 |
[03:11] | You’re the one who helped him | 是你帮他 |
[03:12] | turn us into straight, law-abiding citizens. | 把我们变成了守法的异性恋 |
[03:20] | Call me Dr. Spin. | 叫我「转性医生」 |
[03:26] | You could be Dr. Evil. | 你应该叫「邪恶医生」 |
[03:47] | So what the hell are you two doing here this early? | 你们两个怎么这么早就来了这里 |
[03:49] | Ben had us up all night, | 本害得我们整晚不能睡觉 |
[03:51] | prowling every back street in the city. | 在城里的每条巷子里游荡 |
[03:53] | When did you become a couple of alley cats? | 你们什么时候变成在巷子里寻欢的野猫了 |
[03:55] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[03:56] | We’re trying to find this kid. | 我们想找到那孩子 |
[03:57] | The one we brought in here last week. | 就上周我们带来的那个孩子 |
[03:59] | Oh, I remember. | 我有印象 |
[04:01] | I gotta tell him some news. | 我要告诉他一件事 |
[04:03] | He’s positive. | 他是HIV阳性 |
[04:06] | Christ, he’s just a kid. | 老天 他还是个孩子 |
[04:10] | So why do you have to tell him? | 为什么是由你来告诉他 |
[04:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:14] | He was in the hospital and, uh… | 他之前住院了 然后… |
[04:16] | He gave them my name, said I was his uncle. | 他把我的名字告诉了医生 说我是他叔叔 |
[04:18] | And Ben went along with it. | 本就顺着他的话承认了 |
[04:20] | He didn’t want to get put back in the foster care system. | 他不想回到领养系统中 |
[04:23] | So now, all of a sudden you’re responsible? | 所以现在你突然要负责了 |
[04:26] | You know, you can get into some serious trouble, | 搅进这孩子的生活 |
[04:27] | messing around in this kid’s life. | 你会有大麻烦的 |
[04:29] | – Tell him. – I just did. | -跟他说 -我刚说了啊 |
[04:31] | Then again, maybe we can help him. | 但话又说回来 也许我们能帮助他 |
[04:33] | That is, if we can find him. | 前提是我们找到他 |
[04:36] | Why didn’t you ask me? | 你为什么不问我 |
[04:37] | I can tell you where to look. | 我可以告诉你去哪里找 |
[04:38] | You can? | 你可以吗 |
[04:39] | Sweetheart, check out the clientele. | 亲爱的 看看这里的客人 |
[04:41] | Who in the fuck do you think comes in here this hour of the morning? | 你觉得这么早光顾的都是些什么人 |
[04:43] | Boys who’re working the night shift. | 只有刚下”夜班”的男孩 |
[04:46] | Last I heard, they’d all moved over to the warehouse district. | 我听说 他们全去仓库区了 |
[04:49] | Mother knows best. | 当妈的就是厉害 |
[04:53] | So who wants another waffle? Ted? | 谁还要华夫饼 泰德要吗 |
[04:56] | Huh? Yeah, sure. Why not? | 什么 当然 为什么不呢 |
[04:58] | Me too. They’re yummy. | 我也要 很好吃 |
[05:01] | What’s your secret? | 有什么秘方吗 |
[05:03] | A waffle iron… | 一个华夫烤架 |
[05:04] | And waffle mix? | 还有华夫面粉 |
[05:06] | I’ll have to remember that. | 我要好好记下 |
[05:09] | How nice to have someone plan a meal for me for a change. | 偶尔能有人为我做饭真是太好了 |
[05:14] | So, things are going well? | 一切都还好吧 |
[05:17] | At least two events a week. | 一周至少承办两场活动 |
[05:19] | I finally gave my notice at torso. | 我终于向潮人时装店辞了职 |
[05:21] | Auf wiedersehen, au revoir and good riddance | 拜拜啦 从此不见 再也不用 |
[05:23] | to peddling polyester pullovers to tweaked-out club kids. | 向夜店里嗑药的小孩兜售聚酯羊毛衫了 |
[05:33] | Teddy, what about you? What have you been up to? | 泰迪 你呢 你最近在干什么 |
[05:36] | Oh, the usual… | 老样子 |
[05:37] | Re-reading Schopenhauer, | 重温叔本华的书 |
[05:39] | working on my theory of post-neo-relativity, | 研究我的后现代相对论 |
[05:41] | and I think I discovered | 我觉得我发现了 |
[05:42] | a new black hole between Pluto and Jupiter. | 冥王星与木星之间的一个黑洞 |
[05:44] | Pass the syrup? | 递一下糖浆 |
[05:50] | Well, you know, Mel and I have been thinking… | 茉儿和我一直在考虑 |
[05:52] | That if you could spare the time… | 要是你有空 |
[05:54] | You might help us. | 或许能帮上我们的忙 |
[05:55] | You see, we’ve managed, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 我们已经 |
[05:57] | to actually set aside a little bit of cash… | 攒下了一些钱 |
[05:59] | We want to start a college fund for Gus. | 我们想给盖斯成立一个大学基金 |
[06:02] | What a wonderful idea! | 这主意棒极了 |
[06:05] | But it’ll need to be managed properly by… | 但这需要有人好好管理 |
[06:07] | – Someone we can trust. – Someone like you. | -一个我们能信任的人 -比如说你 |
[06:11] | Like me? | 我 |
[06:12] | Well, considering how many times you’ve saved my ass on taxes, | 想想你解决了多少我的税务问题 |
[06:15] | not to mention that amazing program you put us on | 更别提你为我们设计的理财计划 |
[06:18] | so Linz could stay home with the baby… | 正因为如此 琳赛才能安心在家带孩子 |
[06:19] | You’d be the perfect person. | 你是最佳人选 |
[06:23] | We want to start with $5,000. | 我们想先从5000元做起 |
[06:24] | And then add to it when we can. | 等有能力了再加 |
[06:28] | So what do you say… | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:29] | Ted Schmidt, financial wizard? | 泰德·施密特 金融奇才 |
[06:35] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:36] | I mean we could… | 我们可以… |
[06:37] | ladder it in stable bonds. | 把钱投进稳定的债券 |
[06:40] | I’d stay away from the market for now, | 我建议暂时不要投资股票 |
[06:42] | but, you know, if there’s stability at some point, | 但是如果市场稳定 |
[06:44] | I wouldn’t be adverse to investing in some blue chips. | 我会投资一些蓝筹股 |
[06:48] | Listen to him. | 听听他说的 |
[06:50] | – Teddy knows. – He sure does. | -泰迪最懂行 -那当然 |
[06:56] | And since it’s the last spot before the election, | 由于这是选举前的最后一次广告宣传 |
[06:59] | I want to do something broad-sweeping, an epic. | 我要做宏大的 史诗般的内容 |
[07:02] | “Lord of the Rings” in 30 seconds? | 浓缩成30秒的《指环王》吗 |
[07:05] | Something that will put you in the context of the entire city; | 能够让你融入整座城市的内容 |
[07:09] | A man for all the people. | 一个维护所有人的领导者 |
[07:10] | I get it. Show me with as many racially | 我明白了 尽量展现所有种族 |
[07:13] | and culturally diverse groups as possible. | 和不同的文化群体 |
[07:15] | Exactually. | 没错 |
[07:17] | Actually, it’s not a bad idea. | 实际上 想法不错 |
[07:19] | I don’t really have bad ideas. | 我的创意就没有错的 |
[07:22] | And I want the cameras on you at all times. | 我会安排摄像人员跟着你全程拍摄 |
[07:24] | We’ll get you at the Asian cultural society, | 我们会安排你走进亚洲文化社区 |
[07:26] | the Hispanic institute, the gay and lesbian center… | 西班牙裔协会 同性恋中心 |
[07:28] | The gay and lesbian center? | 同性恋中心 |
[07:29] | I’m not too popular in that neck of the woods. | 我在那里可不大受欢迎 |
[07:32] | Perhaps we should scratch that one. | 或许那里就不必去了 |
[07:34] | Let’s not be too hasty. | 别仓促下结论 |
[07:37] | They did endorse you, after all, | 毕竟他们已经给你背书过了 |
[07:38] | and, who knows, when it comes down to election day, | 说不定到了选举那一天 |
[07:41] | it may be those few extra votes that tip things in your favour. | 他们投出的正是决定胜负的关键几票 |
[07:45] | Wouldn’t that be a laugh, | 那样的话不是很讽刺吗 |
[07:46] | if it were the gays that put you in office. | 如果让你成功当选的竟然是同性恋们 |
[07:49] | The polls do show that the race is getting tighter. | 民调显示竞争越来越激烈了 |
[07:54] | Go kiss some hands. Shake some babies. | 去和选民握握手 拥抱一下吧 |
[07:59] | Wasn’t it sweet of the girls to have us over? | 她们请我们过去吃饭 真客气啊 |
[08:03] | And how about them asking you to manage Gus’ college fund? | 你觉得她们要你管理盖斯的大学基金怎么样 |
[08:06] | Yeah. How about that? | 是啊 怎么样呢 |
[08:09] | So how long have the three of you been planning this? | 你们三个预谋这个多久了 |
[08:12] | Not long. I mean, they did mention something | 没多久 我是说 她们之前打电话 |
[08:15] | when they called to invite us to brunch. | 叫我们去吃早午餐时 确实提了一下 |
[08:17] | And you, no doubt, thought it was a splendid idea | 毫无疑问 你觉得这是个绝妙的主意 |
[08:19] | to invent a little project to keep Teddy busy, is that it? | 让我有事可做 不是吗 |
[08:22] | No, that is not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[08:25] | They’re your friends, | 她们是你的朋友 |
[08:26] | and since it’s their son’s future, | 鉴于这关系到她们儿子的未来 |
[08:27] | they obviously trust you. | 她们显然很信任你 |
[08:30] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[08:34] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 |
[08:35] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:36] | This is Derek and Roman. | 这是德里克和洛曼 |
[08:39] | Uh, this is Emmett… my partner. | 这是艾美特 我的伴侣 |
[08:42] | I prefer “Lover”. | 我更喜欢被称为「爱人」 |
[08:43] | I know it’s not P.C. to say that any more, but… | 我知道现如今这叫法政治不正确 但是… |
[08:45] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[08:47] | So, are you boys coming back from Babylon? | 你们刚从巴比伦回来吗 |
[08:49] | Oh, they shut down the back room, can you believe it? | 他们把暗室给关了 你敢相信吗 |
[08:51] | So we’re going to my place to fuck. | 所以我们准备到我家大操一场 |
[08:54] | That’s… nice. | 真 不错 |
[08:56] | You guys want to “Cum”? | 你们要”来”吗 |
[08:59] | Oh, uh… no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Some other time. | 以后再说吧 |
[09:05] | So long. | 回头见 |
[09:10] | He seemed really tweaked out. | 他看上去真嗑了不少药 |
[09:13] | How do you know him anyway? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[09:15] | Oh, he’s a… | 他是个… |
[09:16] | ear, nose and throat specialist. | 耳鼻喉科医生 |
[09:18] | I went to him once to have my sinuses drained. | 我去他那里看过鼻窦炎 |
[09:22] | Until you just said that, the scariest thing I ever imagined | 在你说这句话之前 我幻想过的最可怕的事 |
[09:24] | was my parents having sex. | 就是我父母做爱的画面 |
[09:28] | That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. | 这就是我一直在找的 |
[09:29] | Okay, I need these. | 好 我就要这个 |
[09:31] | And these and these? I’m not sure. | 要这些还是那些 我拿不定主意 |
[09:33] | Honey, can you just give me a second? | 亲爱的 等等我好吗 |
[09:34] | I just… I want to run in and pick up a couple of these. | 我想进去买点东西 |
[09:37] | I just want to say, Chief Stockwell, | 我只想说 斯托克威尔局长 |
[09:39] | that I totally support your efforts | 我完全支持你所做的努力 |
[09:40] | to make Liberty Avenue a decent and respectable place to live… | 扫黄打非 将自由大道变成宜居的地方 |
[09:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[09:45] | But I was wondering why it takes the police so long to respond. | 但我想知道为什么警察的反应速度会这么慢 |
[09:48] | My townhouse was broken into a couple of months ago. | 几个月前 有人非法闯入我的房子 |
[09:50] | I called, and the police didn’t show up for two hours. | 我报警之后两小时警察才来 |
[09:54] | Unfortunately, the current mayor cut my department’s budget, | 非常不幸 现任市长削减了警务部门的预算 |
[09:58] | but when I’m elected, | 但是如果我当选 |
[09:59] | I can guarantee you a greater police presence on Liberty Avenue. | 我保证自由大道会有更多的警力 |
[10:09] | Any other questions for the chief? | 对局长还有什么问题吗 |
[10:12] | Margarita Lopez. | 玛格丽塔·洛佩兹 |
[10:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:16] | Margarita Lopez was a transsexual. | 玛格丽塔·洛佩兹是变性人 |
[10:19] | She was murdered five years ago. | 她5年前被人谋杀 |
[10:21] | Her killers have never been found. | 凶手至今逍遥法外 |
[10:23] | The Pittsburgh P.D. does its best to solve every crime. | 匹兹堡警局一定会尽全力侦破每一起案件 |
[10:27] | However, there’s always the occasional… | 然而 有时候… |
[10:29] | Jefferson Proctor. | 杰斐逊·普罗克 |
[10:30] | Jefferson Proctor was a gay African-American. | 杰斐逊·普罗克是一个同性恋非裔美国人 |
[10:32] | Shot to death half a block from Woody’s. | 在离伍迪酒吧半个街区的地方被射杀 |
[10:35] | Crime unsolved. | 案件未破 |
[10:36] | Natasha Ginsburg. | 娜塔莎·金斯伯格 |
[10:39] | Natasha Ginsburg, age 61. | 娜塔莎·金斯伯格 61岁 |
[10:41] | A lesbian out walking her dog. | 女同性恋 外出遛狗时 |
[10:43] | Stabbed to death, killer still at large. | 被刺死 凶手至今逍遥法外 |
[10:47] | Justin Taylor. | 贾斯汀·泰勒 |
[10:49] | Justin Taylor, my beautiful gay son. | 贾斯汀·泰勒 我帅气的同性恋儿子 |
[10:52] | Attacked at his prom, | 在舞会遭人袭击 |
[10:54] | left for dead. | 被丢下等死 |
[10:56] | Police reported it as a simple assault, | 警方只把这案子当成一般性伤害 |
[10:58] | instead of a hate crime, which it was. | 而非仇恨犯罪 事实上这就是的 |
[11:01] | His attacker got off with community service. | 袭击者只是被判去做社区服务 |
[11:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[11:07] | I want to thank these concerned citizens | 我要感谢这些热心市民 |
[11:10] | for reminding me of the violence that threatens, | 提醒我关注这些威胁 |
[11:12] | and sometimes claims the lives of members of this community. | 有时甚至夺去本群体成员生命的暴力事件 |
[11:16] | However, the vast majority of violent crimes are solved, | 然而 大多数的暴力犯罪都已破案 |
[11:21] | and the criminals apprehended. | 罪犯都被捕了 |
[11:23] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[11:28] | Did you do your best for him? | 你为他尽全力了吗 |
[11:32] | I remember that boy. | 我记得那个男孩 |
[11:35] | His murder was tragic, someone so young. | 他的被害是场悲剧 他还那么年轻 |
[11:38] | Then what was his name? | 那他叫什么 |
[11:45] | I may not recall his name, | 我记不清他的名字了 |
[11:46] | but I do know… | 但我知道 |
[11:47] | Jason Kemp. | 杰森·肯普 |
[11:50] | His name was Jason Kemp. | 他叫杰森·肯普 |
[11:53] | And the reason you don’t remember it | 你之所以不记得他 |
[11:54] | is because no one on your police force | 是因为你们警局没一个人 |
[11:56] | was ever able to find out what it was. | 能查出他的身份 |
[11:59] | But I did, | 但我查到了 |
[12:01] | the waitress who found his body in a dumpster | 在我工作的餐厅后面的垃圾箱里 |
[12:04] | behind the diner where I work. | 是我发现了他的尸体 |
[12:06] | Let’s wrap this up. | 可以结束了 |
[12:08] | Jason Kemp, | 杰森·肯普 |
[12:10] | A.K.A. Dumpster boy. | 也被称为「垃圾箱男孩」 |
[12:13] | Murder unsolved. | 案件未破 |
[12:16] | We’d like to thank our guest, police chief Jim Stockwell, | 非常感谢吉姆·斯托克威尔局长 |
[12:19] | for coming tonight, | 今晚能来这里 |
[12:20] | and to invite everyone to stay for coffee. | 并邀请所有人喝咖啡 |
[12:24] | Uh, we should remember | 但我们不要忘了 |
[12:25] | that Jim Stockwell is a very busy man, | 吉姆·斯托克威尔很忙 |
[12:27] | and we’re extremely grateful to him for finding the time to come… | 我们非常感激他能抽空前来 |
[12:32] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 |
[12:41] | He’s probably warmer than we are. | 他可能比我们现在还暖和 |
[12:42] | I bet some rich sugar daddy’s taken him home, and… | 我打赌某个金主早就带他回家 |
[12:45] | wrapped him in a cashmere comforter | 裹在羊绒毯子里 |
[12:47] | and is feeding him lobster bisque soup. | 喝着龙虾浓汤 |
[12:51] | What vivid imagery. | 好有画面感啊 |
[12:52] | Well, that’s what happens in stage one hypothermia: | 体温降低时 |
[12:54] | – You start hallucinating. – Look, look, look. | -你会开始产生幻觉 -看 |
[12:57] | I could be a top or a bottom. | 我攻受皆可 |
[12:59] | – Come on, don’t be shy. – Want to hang out? | -来吧 别怕羞 -想来玩玩吗 |
[13:01] | No lobster bisque soup. | 没有龙虾浓汤 |
[13:05] | Not even chicken noodle. | 甚至没有鸡肉面 |
[13:10] | – Christ… fuck. – Hey! | -老天 妈的 -喂 |
[13:12] | He’s not the fucking cops! | 他不是警察 |
[13:17] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[13:18] | Why is it every time you show up, you cost me money? | 为什么你每次出现 我就要损失钱财 |
[13:21] | He was even willing to spring for a hotel room. | 他甚至还愿意花钱订酒店 |
[13:24] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[13:26] | Everything with you is important. | 你觉得什么事都重要 |
[13:28] | You should listen to him. | 你该好好听他的话 |
[13:32] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[13:36] | When you were in the hospital, | 你住院的时候 |
[13:37] | they tested you for HIV and… | 他们帮你做了HIV检测 |
[13:41] | it turns out you’re positive. | 结果是阳性的 |
[13:47] | Look, I know it’s upsetting, but… | 我知道你不太好受 但是 |
[13:50] | the good news is you’re healthy. | 好消息是你还很健康 |
[13:52] | Your viral load is undetectable, | 病毒数量极少 |
[13:53] | with all the new advances… | 现在科技又这么先进 |
[13:54] | Thanks for the info. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[13:58] | Don’t you even care? | 你难道一点都不在乎吗 |
[13:59] | That I have AIDS? | 你是指我患了艾滋的事吗 |
[14:01] | I did not say AIDS, I said HIV. | 我没说是艾滋 是HIV |
[14:03] | So I have it. | 患了就患了吧 |
[14:04] | Most of the guys out here already do. | 这里大多数人都有 |
[14:06] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:07] | No, it’s a very big deal. | 不 这事关系重大 |
[14:09] | – You have to learn to take care of yourself… – Fuck off! | -你得学会如何照顾自己 -滚开 |
[14:12] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[14:15] | If you don’t care about yourself, then what about others? | 你不关心自己的命 也不在乎别人的命吗 |
[14:17] | You could be infecting the people you sleep with. | 你可能会传染和你上床的人 |
[14:23] | You pays your money, you takes your chances. | 付了钱就得冒险 |
[14:28] | It’s cold out here. | 这里真冷 |
[14:30] | Want to warm me up? | 要为我取暖吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah, you want it. You know you do. | 你想要的 你心里清楚 |
[14:33] | – Come on over. – You can have both of us. | -来吧 -你可以拥有我们两个 |
[14:36] | This pastry would be a hell of a lot crisper with a professional oven. | 用专业烤炉烤出来的馅饼要脆很多 |
[14:40] | Well, mister, | 先生 |
[14:42] | the kitchen fairy just may grant your wish. | 厨房精灵可能听到了你的愿望 |
[14:45] | After this next party, | 承办完下次的宴会后 |
[14:46] | I will have saved up enough to afford one. | 我就有钱买台新的了 |
[14:49] | Now we’re cooking. | 这样才像话嘛 |
[14:51] | Can you think of anything worse than a soggy cheese puff? | 你觉得还有什么比软绵绵的芝士泡芙更糟吗 |
[14:55] | As hard as I try, absolutely nothing comes to mind. | 我绞尽脑汁 还真是想不出来 |
[15:00] | One tasty tart deserves another. | 可口小烘饼 一口不过瘾 |
[15:03] | 小泰 很高兴今天遇到你 你今晚有什么安排 | |
[15:04] | – Uh, no, thanks. – Now, now. | -不了 谢谢 -好啦 乖 |
[15:07] | One is never too busy for a blue cheese and pear puff. | 人再忙也要吃蓝干酪和雪梨泡芙 |
[15:11] | Careful. Don’t burn your tongue. | 小心 别烫了舌头 |
[15:13] | Now you tell me? | 你现在才告诉我吗 |
[15:20] | What do you… what do you say we all go out tonight? | 你觉得 今晚我们一起出去怎么样 |
[15:23] | Uh, the Pittsburgh Civic Opera’s doing all 20 hours | 匹兹堡人民歌剧院会连续20小时 |
[15:25] | of Wagner’s Ring Cycle. | 演绎瓦格纳的《尼伯龙根的指环》 |
[15:26] | Maybe, if it were wagner’s cock ring cycle… | 如果是瓦格纳的屌环 那我可能会去 |
[15:30] | A movie, then. | 那去看电影 |
[15:32] | There’s a Douglas Sirk retrospective going on down at the regency. | 道格拉斯·瑟克的一部旧作在二轮剧院重映 |
[15:35] | Sweetie, my life is a Lana Turner movie. | 亲爱的 我的人生就像拉娜·特纳的电影 |
[15:38] | I don’t need to see one. | 我用不着再去看了 |
[15:42] | But dinner, then? Uh… | 那就出去吃个晚餐 |
[15:44] | I read about this great new restaurant… | 我看到个很棒的新餐厅 |
[15:45] | The last thing I want to look at is food. | 我最不想看到的就是食物 |
[15:48] | Anyway, I’m… | 话说 我… |
[15:49] | meeting Rodney for a late-night game of strip scrabble. | 我和罗德尼要玩脱衣拼字游戏 |
[15:55] | Why don’t you call Michael and Ben? | 为什么不打电话给迈克和本 |
[15:56] | Or, uh, Brian; see what they’re up to? | 或者布莱恩 看看他们在干什么 |
[15:58] | You’ve been in all day. | 你都在家憋了一整天了 |
[16:00] | Go out. Have some fun. | 出去找点乐子 |
[16:06] | Here’s to nailing that motherfucker. | 恭喜大家戳痛那个混蛋的死穴了 |
[16:11] | It’ll be all over the news for sure. | 肯定会登上各大新闻媒体的 |
[16:13] | The gay community bashes back. | 同性恋群体反击了 |
[16:15] | And we have none other to thank than my brilliant, talented son. | 这完全归功于我聪明的儿子 |
[16:20] | Hey, sunshine. | 敬你 小阳光 |
[16:22] | It was a brilliant idea, | 那真是个好主意 |
[16:23] | researching those unsolved crimes. | 调研那些没有结案的犯罪事件 |
[16:25] | How’d you do it, sunshine? | 你是怎么做到的 小阳光 |
[16:27] | I have my “Deep throat”. | 我有”深喉” |
[16:27] | 出自水门事件中 积极透露幕后信息的线人代号 | |
[16:30] | I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[16:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:32] | You’re so smart. You know you’re smart. | 你太聪明了 你知道的 |
[16:47] | You don’t seem too upset. | 你看起来不是很烦心 |
[16:49] | About what? | 烦心什么 |
[16:51] | Well, we just exposed your boy’s considerable shortcomings | 我们刚刚把你那位朋友的死穴 |
[16:54] | in full view of the press. | 在所有媒体面前曝光了 |
[16:58] | Every politician has to deal with the lunatic fringe. | 每个政客都得面对疯狂的小人物 |
[17:03] | You know, in the old days, before you sold your soul for a sack of gold, | 以前 在你为金钱出卖灵魂前 |
[17:08] | you’d’ve been the one who laid the trap for Stockwell. | 你会是那个给斯托克威尔下套的人 |
[17:12] | In fact, it had the hand of the master written all over it. | 实际上 今天这事倒颇像是你这个大师的杰作 |
[17:16] | I guess those days are gone. | 我想那些日子一去不复返了 |
[17:21] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈死哪儿去了 |
[17:22] | You never came to the center. | 你一直没去同性恋中心 |
[17:24] | I was with Ben, looking for Hunter. | 我和本一起在找亨特 |
[17:26] | Yeah, well, you missed quite a show. | 你错过了场好戏 |
[17:28] | Your mom does a great Norma Rae. | 你妈把诺玛·蕊演活了 |
[17:32] | Did you find him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[17:33] | Ben told him he was positive. He didn’t even seem to care. | 本告诉他他HIV阳性 他一点也不在意 |
[17:36] | He’s a fucking hustler, what do you expect? | 他是个男妓 你们以为会怎样 |
[17:38] | At his age, he probably doesn’t realize the consequences. | 他那个年龄 可能还意识不到后果的严重性 |
[17:40] | You’d think he’d at least show some gratitude for us trying to help. | 但他至少应该感谢我们想帮忙的好意 |
[17:46] | I’m sure he’ll write you a thank-you note first chance he gets. | 我相信等他空了 一定会给你们写感谢信 |
[17:50] | It was a very loving thing you did, sweetheart. | 你这么做很有爱心 亲爱的 |
[17:53] | Even if some people don’t think so. | 就算某些人不这么想 |
[17:58] | Well, if you’re done doing your good deed, | 如果你做完善事了 |
[18:01] | now about picking up a cue? | 不如拿起球杆吧 |
[18:08] | You know, we’re lucky. | 其实我们很幸运 |
[18:09] | What? That our hairline hasn’t started to recede? | 什么 我们的发际线还没开始后退吗 |
[18:11] | That no matter how much you hated your parents, | 不管你有多恨你父母 |
[18:14] | or how much my mom drives me crazy… | 或者我妈如何把我逼疯 |
[18:17] | they never tried to give us away. | 他们从没想要遗弃我们 |
[18:20] | Speak for yourself. | 那只是你 |
[18:37] | That coat does not look very warm. | 你这衣服看起来不大暖和 |
[18:40] | It’s warm enough. | 够暖和了 |
[18:50] | Did you already blow your nose in it? | 你用它擤过鼻涕了吗 |
[18:53] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[19:00] | I-I… | 我… |
[19:01] | Got an old down-fill here. It’s, uh… | 我这里有件羽绒服 它… |
[19:04] | It’s still in good shape. | 看着还不错 没坏 |
[19:06] | No one wants to pick up a guy who looks like an eskimo. | 我要是穿得跟爱斯基摩人似的 谁还愿意选我 |
[19:09] | No one wants to pick up a guy who’s going to give him HIV either, so… | 也没有人想选HIV阳性的人 所以… |
[19:13] | Here. | 给 |
[19:15] | Make sure you use these, | 记得用这些 |
[19:16] | and make sure they use them too… | 也记得让他们也用 |
[19:19] | Okay? Even if they do offer to pay you $200. | 就算他们给200块也要用 |
[19:26] | Hey, wait! Come back! | 等等 回来 |
[19:32] | Get the fuck out of here! Leave me alone! | 给我滚 别来烦我 |
[19:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[19:55] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么在乎 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause I’m positive too. | 因为我也是HIV阳性 |
[20:21] | You’re going to fuck me, man. | 你要来操我 |
[20:34] | Now, I thought you had to be with your boyfriend. | 我以为你要陪你男友呢 |
[20:44] | He’s planning a party. | 他在准备一场派对 |
[20:46] | It couldn’t be as hot as this one. | 不可能比这个派对更劲爆 |
[20:52] | Just the blue cheese and pear puffs. | 只有蓝纹干酪和雪梨泡芙 |
[20:55] | Speaking of parties… | 说到派对 |
[20:59] | It’s white party weekend. | 这周末有白色派对 |
[21:01] | Yeah? Where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[21:04] | Where else? | 还能在哪 |
[21:05] | P.S., I love you. | PS 我爱你 |
[21:09] | Palm Springs, the desert. | PS代表棕榈泉 沙漠里那个 |
[21:12] | Hot, hot, hot! | 热辣无比 |
[21:13] | That’s right, darling. The hottest music, | 没错 亲爱的 最热辣的音乐 |
[21:15] | the hottest drugs, and the hottest boys. | 最猛的药和最性感的男人 |
[21:22] | You wanna go? | 想去吗 |
[21:26] | To a circuit party in Palm Springs? | 去棕榈泉的狂欢派对吗 |
[21:28] | Well, have you ever been to a circuit party in Palm Springs? | 你去过棕榈泉的狂欢派对吗 |
[21:31] | No. | 没有 |
[21:32] | Well then, let me tell you about it. | 那好 我告诉你 |
[21:34] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[21:36] | tens of thousands of the most gorgeous men you’ve ever seen. | 成千上万的猛男俊男 |
[21:41] | You’ll get hard the second you walk through the door. | 你一进门就会硬起来的 |
[21:44] | And the favours… any kind you want, any time you want. | 以及各种类型的毒品 随时都能享受到 |
[21:49] | You’re floating. You’re… horny. | 你飘飘欲仙 你欲火焚身 |
[21:54] | And… everywhere you turn, | 无论你去到哪个角落 |
[21:58] | there’s someone there to suck you or stroke you. | 都有人给你口交或者手淫 |
[22:00] | And the weather! | 那里的天气也超级棒 |
[22:03] | Fuck this snow and sleet shit. | 去他妈的大雪和冻雨 |
[22:07] | There’s a soft breeze blowing, even at 2 in the morning, | 即使是凌晨两点 也有暖暖的微风吹着 |
[22:11] | and everything’s white, | 一切都是雪白的 |
[22:13] | White. | 白的 |
[22:14] | White. | 白的 |
[22:16] | So white it glows. | 白得发亮 |
[22:20] | It’s more than an oasis, it’s, uh, well… | 它不仅是绿洲 而是… |
[22:24] | heaven. | 天堂 |
[22:26] | And if the real heaven isn’t anything like it… | 如果真正的天堂不是那样 |
[22:31] | damn well should be. | 也应该是那样才对 |
[22:36] | That sounds amazing, | 听起来棒极了 |
[22:38] | But, uh… | 但… |
[22:41] | But, uh… what? It’s all there waiting for us. | 但什么 一切都在等着我们 |
[22:43] | All I have to do is pick up the phone and call my travel agent. | 我要做的只是打电话给旅行经纪人 |
[22:46] | See, I’m, uh… I’m tefloning his nose. | 我帮他看过鼻子 |
[22:49] | He got a nasty coke habit. | 他吸可卡因的时候很猛 |
[22:51] | He’ll get us a great deal. | 他会给我们很多折扣 |
[22:53] | Won’t cost more than a few though. | 最多只需要花几千块 |
[22:56] | You can spare a few thou’, can’t you? | 你有几千块余钱吧 |
[23:08] | Okay. Have some miso soup. | 来 喝点味噌汤 |
[23:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:17] | It’s… Japanese chicken soup. | 这是…日式鸡汤 |
[23:21] | Come on, just eat it. | 来吧 吃吧 |
[23:23] | Just take it and… | 尝尝 |
[23:37] | So, how long have you had it? | 你患病多久了 |
[23:42] | I tested positive three years ago, | 我三年前检验出来是HIV阳性 |
[23:45] | and so far, knock wood, I have been healthy. | 目前为止 我都很健康 |
[23:48] | So what’s the big deal? | 那有什么大不了的 |
[23:52] | Staying that way. | 保持健康 |
[23:54] | It takes a lot more work than you think, | 比想象中的要难 |
[23:57] | Not to mention dealing with the social and psychological ramifications. | 更别说在社交和心理上的一些打击 |
[24:02] | I’m a kid, remember? | 我还是个孩子 |
[24:06] | You mind talking down to me? | 能说简单点吗 |
[24:10] | You know what I’m saying. | 你明白我的意思 |
[24:13] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[24:17] | I understand… | 我懂 |
[24:19] | But at some point, you’re going to have to. | 但总有一天 你不得不去面对 |
[24:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉回来晚了 |
[24:24] | I was at Woody’s with every…. | 我在伍迪酒吧和大家… |
[24:29] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[24:30] | I didn’t realize we had company. | 我没想到家里还有”客人”呢 |
[24:33] | Yeah. I, uh… | 没错 我 |
[24:36] | I offered Hunter, uh, something hot to eat, | 我提出给亨特弄些吃的 |
[24:38] | and a place to crash. | 和一个睡觉的地方 |
[24:40] | That was a very loving thing you did, sweetheart. | 你这么做很有爱 亲爱的 |
[24:55] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我简直不敢相信你真的在做这事 |
[24:57] | We’re doing this. | 是我们一起在做这事 |
[24:58] | No, You’re doing this. | 不 是你在做 |
[25:00] | What the hell did you tell him anyway? | 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[25:01] | That he could stay here. | 他可以留在这儿 |
[25:04] | For how long? | 多久 |
[25:05] | I did not give it a time limit. | 我没给限制 |
[25:07] | We’re not China. There’s no open door policy. | 我们又不是中国 没有什么开放政策 |
[25:11] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[25:13] | That is such a mother thing to say, | 你说话就像个妈妈一样 |
[25:16] | and your mother must’ve said that. | 你妈妈肯定那么说过 |
[25:17] | My mother’s never heard of the open door policy, | 我妈从没听过开放政策 |
[25:19] | and that’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[25:20] | The point is he just got out of the hospital. | 重点是他刚出院 |
[25:23] | He’s just found out he’s positive. | 他刚发现他是HIV阳性 |
[25:25] | Am I supposed to let him sleep on the street | 在一年中最冷的晚上 |
[25:27] | on one of the coldest nights of the year? | 我要让他睡在大街上吗 |
[25:28] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[25:30] | I just want to know what you plan to do. | 我只想知道你到底想干什么 |
[25:33] | Right now, I’m offering a helping hand to someone who needs it. | 现在 我想帮助有需要的人 |
[25:36] | You hardly know him. | 你几乎都不认识他 |
[25:37] | No, actually, we’re related. | 不 实际上 我们是亲人 |
[25:41] | By blood. | 同病相怜 |
[25:49] | That’s a real beauty. | 真漂亮 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I’m kind of proud of it myself. | 没错 我也很为自己骄傲 |
[25:57] | Where should we stick it? | 应该贴在哪儿 |
[25:59] | City hall, | 市政府 |
[26:00] | police headquarters, | 警局总部 |
[26:02] | up his ass. | 或者塞进他屁股里 |
[26:04] | We’ll annihilate the fucker. | 我们要铲除那个混蛋 |
[26:06] | Ah, don’t be so sure. It’s only a poster. | 别太确定 这只是张海报 |
[26:09] | “Only?” | “只是” |
[26:11] | Last one sent him around the bend. | 上次那些把他搞疯了 |
[26:13] | They even wrote an editorial about it in the paper. | 报纸上甚至还刊登了相关社论 |
[26:16] | Think of the stink when they see this one. | 想想他们看到这个后的反应 |
[26:25] | How did you get to be such a clever devil? | 你怎么能如此聪明又邪恶 |
[26:29] | Learned from the master. | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[26:45] | Thanks for meeting me at this hour. | 谢谢你这么晚还肯见我 |
[26:50] | You said you needed to speak to me personally and confidentially. | 你说要亲自跟我秘密地谈谈 |
[26:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:56] | – Would you like some? – I don’t drink. | -来点吗 -我不喝酒 |
[26:58] | Thank god I do. | 谢天谢地我是喝酒的 |
[27:00] | I’ve become aware of a situation within my campaign… | 我意识到我的竞选团队出了个问题 |
[27:06] | that there’s someone I worked with closely, | 有个和我密切合作的人 |
[27:08] | someone I’ve trusted, who’s working against me. | 我信任的人 在和我对着干 |
[27:12] | That’s very unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[27:15] | But… why are you telling me? | 但 为什么要告诉我 |
[27:17] | It’s Kinney. | 是肯尼 |
[27:19] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[27:21] | That’s ludicrous. | 太荒唐了 |
[27:23] | – Brian would never… – I’m a cop. | -布莱恩永远不会… -我是警察 |
[27:25] | I know when I’m being set up. | 我能察觉出自己被陷害了 |
[27:27] | He sent me into that fiasco at the gay and lesbian center, | 他让我在同性恋中心一败涂地 |
[27:30] | knowing exactly what would happen. | 他很清楚我去了会有什么后果 |
[27:34] | And what makes you so sure? | 为什么这么确定 |
[27:36] | That kid who was shouting out those names… | 那个喊名字的孩子 |
[27:40] | A Justin Taylor… | 贾斯汀·泰勒 |
[27:43] | I knew I’d seen him somewhere before, | 我当时就觉得我在哪里见过 |
[27:45] | then I remembered… | 然后我想起来 |
[27:46] | It was here. | 就是在这里 |
[28:04] | He’s an intern in our art department. | 他是美术部的实习生 |
[28:09] | And they were both there tonight. | 并且今晚他们都在那里 |
[28:16] | That still doesn’t explain why Brian would do such a thing. | 这依然无法解释布莱恩的行为 |
[28:20] | Because he’s a fag. | 因为他是个基佬 |
[28:47] | He’s got too much invested in your campaign. | 他在你的竞选里投入了很多 |
[28:48] | This entire agency does. | 整个公司都一样 |
[28:51] | Why would he sabotage it? | 他为什么要暗中搞破坏呢 |
[28:53] | All I know is… I want him gone. | 我只知道 我要他走人 |
[28:58] | That might prove a bit difficult. | 那可能有点困难 |
[29:02] | You’ve referred to him in the press | 你在媒体前把他宣扬成 |
[29:03] | as the gay member of your team, | 你团队里的同性恋成员 |
[29:05] | and as your “Close friend and personal advisor”. | 以及你的”密友和私人顾问” |
[29:09] | One guess whose idea it was to do that. | 你猜那是谁的主意 |
[29:20] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[29:23] | Never a moment’s rest. | 一秒钟的清静都没有 |
[30:05] | Now what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | Haven’t you ever seen two guys fucking before? | 没见过两个男人做爱吗 |
[30:41] | Want to finish? | 想干完吗 |
[30:45] | We can’t just stick around here all day keeping an eye on him. | 我们不能整天待在家里盯着他 |
[30:48] | Well, then we’ll tell him | 那我们跟他说 |
[30:49] | he can come back tonight, after we get home, okay? | 他可以在晚上我们回家后再来 行吗 |
[30:54] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[30:55] | Any coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, help yourself. | 有 自己倒吧 |
[31:06] | So, are you off to school? | 你要去上学吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah! Gotta make good grades if I want to get into Harvard. | 没错 想上哈佛大学得有好成绩 |
[31:11] | I take it that’s a no. | 那就是不去了 |
[31:13] | You go to school, don’t you? | 你还在上学吧 |
[31:15] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[31:16] | My social worker? | 我的社工吗 |
[31:20] | Worse. He’s a teacher. | 更糟 他是老师 |
[31:23] | Uh, and you ought to have a real breakfast. | 你该吃个真正的早餐 |
[31:25] | Let me… let me fix you a protein shake. | 我给你弄点蛋白奶昔 |
[31:28] | He’s also a health freak. | 他也是个健康狂人 |
[31:31] | I could tell already, this isn’t my day. | 看得出来 跟我犯冲 |
[31:36] | Listen… | 听着 |
[31:37] | Listen, Ben and I are going to work, | 听着 本和我要去上班 |
[31:39] | so you… you gotta leave. | 所以你得走了 |
[31:42] | Yeah, but we’ll, uh…be back around 7:00, | 没错 但是我们 会在7点左右回来 |
[31:45] | so if you want to have dinner, spend the night, | 如果你想吃晚餐 过夜 |
[31:47] | we’ll be here. | 我们都在 |
[31:49] | Hopefully, I’ll have a trick who’s paying me to sleep there. | 但愿我能找到花钱让我暖床的人 |
[31:53] | Well, if you don’t, | 如果没找到 |
[31:54] | make sure you show up before midnight, | 保证在午夜前回来 |
[31:55] | ’cause that’s when we lock the door. | 我们到时就锁门了 |
[31:58] | A curfew? | 宵禁吗 |
[32:00] | You’re as bad as some of my foster parents. | 你们跟我的养父母一样糟糕 |
[32:02] | Maybe some of them weren’t so bad. | 可能其中一些人也没那么糟 |
[32:16] | Before you go on your merry way, | 在你出去潇洒之前 |
[32:17] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你点事 |
[32:19] | Not for myself, but for Ben. | 不是为我 是为了本 |
[32:22] | I told you I’d do you both. | 我说过可以让你们两个人操 |
[32:23] | Alone, together. | 分开上 一起上 |
[32:25] | Hell, I’ll even do you for half price | 我还会给你们半价 |
[32:26] | just to show my appreciation. | 来表示我的感谢 |
[32:28] | That’s not what I was going to ask you. | 我要问的不是这个 |
[32:31] | I want to know if you’re coming back. | 我想知道你会不会回来 |
[32:34] | I don’t think you are, | 我想不会的 |
[32:35] | but Ben thinks otherwise. | 但本不这么想 |
[32:37] | I guess you could say he has more faith in humanity, | 你可以说他更相信人性 |
[32:39] | or… at least in you, than I do. | 或者至少比我对你更有信心 |
[32:43] | Anyway, I… | 不管怎样 我… |
[32:45] | I would hate to see him get hurt, | 我不希望看到他受伤 |
[32:46] | so if you don’t plan on returning, just say so now | 所以如果你不打算回来 现在就说清楚 |
[32:50] | and I’ll tell him not to expect you. | 我会告诉他别心存期待了 |
[32:52] | All I asked was for him to say he was my uncle. | 我要求的只不过是让他承认是我叔叔 |
[32:56] | I never asked for the free meal, the bed, the coat. | 我从来没要求过免费的午餐 床铺 衣服 |
[33:00] | I sure as hell didn’t ask to hear I’m positive, | 我更没让他告诉我 我是HIV阳性 |
[33:03] | so he can keep his fucking help. | 让他省省他那该死的帮助 |
[33:11] | I’ll let him know. | 我会告诉他的 |
[33:17] | You’ve put me in a very difficult position, I hope you realize that. | 你让我很为难 我希望你能意识到这点 |
[33:19] | Yeah, almost as difficult as the one I was in when you showed up. | 是啊 跟你们昨晚突然出现时一样 我也很为难 |
[33:24] | Even though you’re a partner in this agency, | 尽管你是本公司的合伙人 |
[33:26] | I’m still the CEO and major shareholder, | 我依然是首席执行官和大股东 |
[33:28] | and there are limits to what you can get away with. | 某些不可逾越的界线 你是不能去踩的 |
[33:30] | If Stockwell’s got a problem, he can confront me directly. | 如果斯托克威尔对我有意见 可以直接来找我 |
[33:34] | After what he saw last night? | 他昨晚看到那些东西还会来找你吗 |
[33:36] | To say that you were caught with your pants down is an understatement. | 说你被捉奸在床都太轻了 |
[33:40] | Okay, so you found me fucking the intern. | 好吧 你发现我在操实习生了 那又如何 |
[33:42] | The same intern who made those libellous, infantile posters, | 那个实习生就是做些幼稚海报毁谤他的人 |
[33:46] | who Stockwell recognized from the fiasco at the gay and lesbian center, | 斯托克威尔在同性恋中心就认出他了 |
[33:50] | where he suspects you sent him, | 他怀疑是你故意让他去的 |
[33:52] | knowing full well what would happen. | 你明知会有什么后果还叫他去 |
[33:53] | All right! Gardner… | 够了 加德纳 |
[34:00] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎么样 |
[34:02] | I want to know why you would do such a thing. | 我想知道你为什么这么做 |
[34:05] | Sacrifice your future, as well as this agency’s for what? | 为什么牺牲你和整个公司的未来 |
[34:12] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[34:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:17] | Because you’re straight. | 因为你是异性恋 |
[34:23] | Whatever the reason, | 不管什么原因 |
[34:26] | you just fucked yourself out of a job. | 你被开除了 |
[34:33] | He said he was going to Woody’s to have a drink with you and Ben. | 他说他要去伍迪酒吧找你和本喝酒 |
[34:37] | He didn’t? | 他没去吗 |
[34:40] | Well, he didn’t come home last night, he hasn’t called. | 他昨晚没回来 也没打电话 |
[34:43] | Michael, I don’t know what to do. | 迈克 我不知道怎么办 |
[34:46] | I can’t call the police, | 我不能报警 |
[34:48] | Not after what… | 毕竟之前… |
[34:51] | Look who it is! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[34:52] | Mel and Linz, with Gus. | 茉儿 琳赛和盖斯 |
[34:54] | Hi, sweetie! Oh, yeah. That’s him. | 嗨 小宝贝 没错是他 |
[34:56] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克 |
[34:59] | Well, yeah, you have a nice day too. | 祝你愉快 再见 |
[35:02] | Me? Oh, yeah, | 我吗 是啊 |
[35:03] | I’m just going to stay at home, kick back and, uh… | 我打算留在家 放松一下 |
[35:06] | watch a tribute to Hitchcock on AMC. | 再看部向希区柯克致敬的片子 |
[35:10] | Did you ever see “The Lady Vanishes”? | 你看过《贵妇失踪记》吗 |
[35:14] | Good. All right, well, talk to you later. | 好 好的 回头再聊 |
[35:17] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[35:19] | Mind if we, uh… | 介意我 |
[35:20] | Oh, yeah, yeah… | 没事的 |
[35:21] | Uh, do you want something to drink? Coffee, tea, lemonade? | 想喝点什么吗 咖啡 茶 柠檬汁 |
[35:24] | Um, are you hungry? How about a… a grilled cheese? | 你饿吗 不如来点烤奶酪 |
[35:26] | – My… my treat. – For someone who’s kicking back, | -我请客 -说要放松的人 |
[35:28] | you’re going a mile a minute. | 你张嘴就没停了啊 |
[35:30] | Oh, you know me. It’s… my aunt Lulah always used to say | 你了解我这人的 我露拉阿姨以前常说 |
[35:33] | they’d’ve named me Speedy Alka-seltzer | 如果不是「高速泡腾片」这名字被占用 |
[35:35] | if there hadn’t already been one. | 他们就给我取这名字了 |
[35:39] | So where’s Teddy? | 泰迪呢 |
[35:42] | He’s, uh… he’s out. | 他出去了 |
[35:44] | Uh, taking a walk… uh, to the gym. | 散步 去健身 |
[35:46] | He’s… he’s… he’s walking to the gym. | 他走路去健身房 |
[35:48] | – He’s on a new regimen, so… – Uh, you know | -他在实施新的养生法 -话说 |
[35:51] | I was going to call him later, see how he’s doing. | 我回头给他打个电话 看看他过得怎么样 |
[35:53] | So much better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[35:55] | Because I was checking out Gus’ college fund and… | 因为我查了下盖斯的大学基金 发现… |
[35:57] | Well, I know he’s been busy looking for just the right investment, so… | 我知道他在忙着寻找合适的投资 所以… |
[36:01] | Well, he must’ve found it, because, uh… | 他一定找到了投资渠道 因为 |
[36:03] | all the money in Gus’ savings account’s been withdrawn. | 盖斯账号里的所有钱都被提空了 |
[36:06] | With… uh… withdrawn? | 提空了 |
[36:08] | You know how Melanie likes to watch money. | 你知道茉蕾妮有多喜欢查钱 |
[36:10] | Is that an anti-semitic remark? | 那是反犹太人的评论吗 |
[36:12] | Yes, that’s exactly what it is. | 没错 就是这样的 |
[36:13] | Like a hawk. | 就像一只鹰 |
[36:14] | Yeah, uh, remember the time that… | 好吧 你还记得那次… |
[36:15] | The bank deducted $60 by mistake? | 银行不小心多扣60元吗 |
[36:17] | How could I ever forget? | 我怎么会忘记呢 |
[36:19] | Well, he must’ve bought some high-yielding bond, | 他一定是买了高收益的债券 |
[36:23] | or some stock that’s about to split 300 for 1. | 或者某些高收益的股票 |
[36:26] | You know what a wiz Teddy is. | 你知道泰迪在这方面是个奇才 |
[36:27] | You see? I told you. | 瞧 我就说吧 |
[36:29] | She’s such a control freak. | 她就是控制欲强 |
[36:30] | But, um… | 但是 |
[36:32] | Just to… put your mind at ease, as well as mine, | 为了让你们放下心来 就像我一样 |
[36:36] | I, uh, will have him call you as soon as he gets back… | 我会让他尽快打给你们的 |
[36:39] | From, uh… from his walk… to the gym. | 等他从健身房散步回来就打给你们 |
[36:42] | From his… walk to the gym. | 等他从健身房散步回来 |
[37:38] | Tuna and Macaroni. | 金枪鱼通心粉 |
[37:40] | It was your favourite when you were a kid. | 你小时候最爱吃这个 |
[37:42] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[37:43] | Don’t argue with me, you fucking loved it. | 别跟我犟 你爱吃得要死 |
[37:51] | I heard you lost your job. | 我听说你丢了工作 |
[37:56] | I was escorted out of my office | 我被保安护送出办公室 |
[37:59] | and off the premises by a security guard… | 和我工作的大楼 |
[38:01] | Without so much as a ballpoint pen. | 一支圆珠笔都没带走 |
[38:04] | That, I’d like to have seen. | 我挺想看看那个场面 |
[38:07] | Why? So you could tell me I had it coming? | 为什么 那样你就可以说我是咎由自取吗 |
[38:10] | Damn right you did. | 就是你咎由自取 |
[38:12] | What you and sunshine were up to was treacherous and deceitful… | 你和小阳光干的事很奸诈 |
[38:19] | And I have never been so fuckin’ proud of you in my life. | 我这辈子从没有为你如此骄傲过 |
[38:29] | Thanks, ma. | 谢了 老妈 |
[38:36] | Can you still buy a lid? | 你还能买得起大麻烟吗 |
[38:39] | Not unless you have a time machine. | 如果有时光机的话就可以 |
[38:43] | Well, I haven’t smoked since… James Taylor had hair. | 自从詹姆斯·泰勒秃顶后 我就没抽过了 |
[38:56] | Recall the thrilling days of yesteryear. | 来重温一下昔年的刺激时光吧 |
[39:00] | I gotta go home and do the laundry. | 我得回家洗衣服了 |
[39:04] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[39:06] | One whiff of that and I’m back at Woodstock, | 闻一口 我就像回到伍德斯托克音乐节的现场 |
[39:08] | getting laid by three guys named Julio. | 和三个叫胡里奥的男人上床了 |
[39:25] | Tell anyone and you’re a fuckin’ dead man. | 敢告诉别人 你就死定了 |
[39:29] | Your secret’s safe with me, senorita. | 我不会泄露你的秘密的 夫人 |
[39:48] | This shit’s strong. | 这东西很强劲啊 |
[39:52] | For 80 bucks an 8th, the chronic had better be. | 80美元才3.5克 这种精品大麻最好够劲 |
[39:55] | I won’t even pretend to understand what that meant. | 我都不想装作明白那是什么意思 |
[40:16] | You know… | 话说… |
[40:21] | You really scared me, Brian. | 你真的吓到我了 布莱恩 |
[40:25] | I thought, well… | 我之前以为… |
[40:29] | This time you’ve finally gone too far… | 「你这次实在做得太过分了 |
[40:34] | sold your soul for money, and power.” | 为金钱和权力出卖自己的灵魂」 |
[40:39] | I know how important those things are to you, | 我知道那些东西对你多重要 |
[40:42] | and I understand where it comes from, | 我也知道你为什么会这样 |
[40:44] | but each time you’d reach the precipice | 但每次走到悬崖边上 |
[40:47] | and were about to step headlong into oblivion, | 马上要一头栽下去的时候 |
[40:52] | you always managed to pull back. | 你都能退回来 |
[40:57] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[40:59] | Winter sale at Prada? | 不想错过普拉达的冬季促销 |
[41:05] | I believe it’s your innate goodness. | 我觉得是因为你内心深处的善意 |
[41:10] | Don’t laugh… when I’m being profound. | 别笑啊 我好不容易严肃深沉一回 |
[41:15] | It’s like one of those philosophers, | 就像某个哲学家 |
[41:18] | Socrates and… and… and Plato, or… | 苏格拉底 还是柏拉图 |
[41:21] | anyway, one of them wrote about, | 总之 某个哲学家说过 |
[41:23] | each one of us is born with a sense of right and wrong. | 每个人生来就有分辨是否对错的能力 |
[41:29] | And… we all know. | 我们都知道 |
[41:34] | And you’re no different. | 你也一样 |
[41:39] | Shit. | 操 |
[41:42] | This fucking thing’s gone out. | 这该死的东西灭了 |
[41:44] | Yeah, well, that’s just as well. | 好吧 那也挺好的 |
[41:46] | Any more and you’d probably be taking off your bra | 再多抽一点 你就要脱掉胸罩 |
[41:48] | and singing “White rabbit”. | 大唱《大白兔》 |
[41:51] | Oh god! | 天呐 |
[41:52] | I loved the airplane! | 我爱「杰斐逊飞机」乐队 |
[41:54] | I lived for Grace Slick. | 我为格蕾丝·斯利克而疯狂 |
[42:00] | Now we got Britney Spears. | 现在只有布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[42:02] | Tell me the world isn’t going to shit. | 瞧瞧这个世界变得有多烂 |
[42:06] | – The world’s going to shit. – Yeah. | -这个世界烂透了 -没错 |
[42:09] | I could’ve told you that. | 我也可以告诉你这点 |
[42:14] | So, lay off the bad boy routine, | 别走坏男孩路线了 |
[42:18] | ’cause you’re too old for it. | 因为你已经老了 |
[42:20] | And… it isn’t true. | 再说了 你并不坏 |
[42:26] | Anything else? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[42:28] | Yeah. | 有 |
[42:31] | You got a bag of chips? | 有薯片吗 |
[42:50] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:51] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[42:55] | You really surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[42:59] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[43:01] | I felt there were moments… | 我觉得有某些片刻 |
[43:04] | a flicker in his eye…a pause before he’d answer, | 他眼中的闪烁 回答前的犹豫 |
[43:08] | when I thought something registered, that… | 让我觉得 有可能… |
[43:11] | I was actually… | 我或许… |
[43:13] | getting through to him. | 真的打动他了 |
[43:15] | Call me crazy. | 我是疯了吧 |
[43:16] | You’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[43:18] | You’re just kind. | 你只是善良 |
[43:24] | Well, let’s, uh… | 我们还是… |
[43:26] | hope he’s being careful, | 希望他处处小心 |
[43:28] | that he at least heard that much. | 至少他听进去这一点了 |
[43:32] | We can always hope. | 希望如此吧 |
[43:40] | There’s always unemployment. | 失业是很正常的 |
[43:43] | I suppose you could write your memoirs. | 我想你可以写你的回忆录了 |
[43:45] | There seems to be an endless fascination among the masses | 群众对大人物的倒台 |
[43:47] | with revelling in the downfall of the once mighty. | 都充满无尽的痴迷和欢喜 |
[43:50] | Well, thanks for the career tips, | 谢谢你的职业规划 |
[43:52] | but I think I’ll just go to Babylon and fuck my brains out. | 但我还是直接去巴比伦 大操三百回合 |
[43:55] | Think again. | 再想想吧 |
[43:57] | Back room’s closed. | 暗室已经关了 |
[44:00] | Well, the hell if we’re going to stand around bare-ass | 我们绝对不会再在天寒地冻的鬼天气里 |
[44:02] | in the back of an 18-wheeler when it’s 12 degrees. | 去卡车车厢里光着屁股操 |
[44:05] | I could always make my mother’s meat loaf, honey, | 我会做我妈最拿手的肉糜卷 |
[44:08] | and we could look at photos | 我们还可以看看带孩子去 |
[44:09] | from when we took the kids to Disney world. | 迪士尼乐园时拍的照片 |
[44:13] | I have a better idea. | 我有一个更好的主意 |
[44:37] | All I can say is, he’d better be here. | 我只能说 他最好在这里 |
[44:42] | You don’t really think he ran off with Gus’ college fund? | 你不会真的认为他带着盖斯的大学基金跑路了吧 |
[44:46] | That’s not Ted. | 那不像泰德的为人 |
[44:48] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, I… | 那正是我想告诉你的 我… |
[44:50] | I’m not sure I know who Ted is any more. | 恐怕我也不了解泰德是什么样的人了 |
[44:55] | You see him? | 看到他了吗 |
[44:58] | The loser? | 那个废物吗 |
[45:00] | He’s one of the guys we ran into the other day. | 他是我们那天遇到的人之一 |
[45:02] | One of Ted’s new friends. | 泰德的一个新朋友 |
[45:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[45:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[45:21] | I said, excuse me! | 我说 打扰下 |
[45:24] | My name’s Emmett. | 我叫艾美特 |
[45:26] | You probably don’t remember… | 你可能不记得了 |
[45:29] | No, I’m sure you don’t. | 我敢肯定你不记得了 |
[45:31] | My… my boyfriend, Ted Schmidt, and I, | 我男友 泰德·施密特和我 |
[45:34] | we ran into you and your friends the other day. | 那天我们碰到你和你的朋友 |
[45:38] | Anyway, I’m looking for him. | 总之 我现在在找他 |
[45:41] | See, he didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没有回家 |
[45:44] | He didn’t even call, | 他也没有打电话 |
[45:45] | And I’m worried that he might be… | 我很担心他可能… |
[45:47] | He went to Palm Springs. | 他去棕榈泉了 |
[45:51] | What? | 什么 |
[45:52] | We were tweaking last night… | 我们昨晚一起嗑药来着 |
[45:54] | – Tw…Tweaking? – Ted? | -嗑药 -泰德 |
[45:56] | And he and a couple of the others decided to go to the white party. | 他和另外几个人 决定去参加白色派对 |
[46:01] | Wish I could afford to. | 真希望我也有钱去 |
[46:07] | Since when can Ted? | 泰德又哪里来的钱去 |
[46:09] | That guy’s a strung-out crystal queen. | 那家伙是个瘾君子 |
[46:12] | He doesn’t know what he’s saying. | 他不知道他在说什么 |
[46:14] | Come on, keep looking. | 继续找吧 |
[46:25] | No, let’s go home. | 算了 回家吧 |
[46:48] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[47:04] | 11: 59 and 30 seconds. | 现在是夜里11点59分30秒 |
[47:07] | You said midnight. | 你说的是午夜前 |
[47:45] | The back room is reopened, boys! | 暗室重新开张了 小伙子们 |