时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | The fucker didn’t show up. | 那混蛋直接没露面 |
[01:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:15] | We can go back again tomorrow night. | 我们明天晚上再去看看吧 |
[01:17] | I’ll dress up like a hustler, we can try again. | 我可以穿的像个男妓 再去试试 |
[01:28] | You looked hot. | 你已经很性感了 |
[02:01] | This is going to cost you $100. | 你得付我100块 |
[02:05] | We were just pretending, remember? | 别忘了 我们只是在演戏 |
[02:08] | Maybe you were. | 或许只有你在演戏 |
[02:27] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[02:30] | Besides that. | 除了跟我上床 |
[02:32] | I brought you this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[02:34] | It’s very thoughtful of you. Did you make it yourself? | 你真贴心 是你自己射的吗 |
[02:36] | It’s the cop’s. | 是那个警察的 |
[02:41] | You fucked the cop? | 你和那警察做了吗 |
[02:42] | You said you needed DNA. | 你说你需要DNA |
[02:44] | A cigarette butt would have sufficed. | 捡个烟屁股就够了 |
[02:45] | He doesn’t smoke. | 可他不抽烟 |
[02:48] | I told you I’d do anything. | 我跟你说了我愿意做任何事 |
[02:54] | I got to hand it to you, kid. | 你还真牛逼啊 小屁孩 |
[02:56] | You got a lot of… spunk. | 你还真有… 勇气[精液] |
[03:00] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[03:01] | It’s like the movies. | 你家就跟电影里似的 |
[03:03] | I don’t recall a scene like this | 我不记得哪部 |
[03:05] | in any film nominated for best picture. | 获最佳影片提名的电影里有这场景 |
[03:07] | I also found out his name. | 我还查出了他的名字 |
[03:10] | Kenneth Rikert. | 肯尼斯·雷科特 |
[03:12] | I lifted it from the garbage when he wasn’t looking. | 这是我趁他不注意 从垃圾筒里捡的 |
[03:15] | What do you know, they cancelled “Gay as Blazes”. | 真出人意料 他们砍掉了《烈火同志》那部剧 |
[03:18] | So how about expressing your appreciation? | 你是不是该表达一下谢意啊 |
[03:20] | Ooh, he already has… three times with me. | 他已经和我 大干了三场了 |
[03:23] | What do you bother with that for? | 你为什么要操这种货色啊 |
[03:25] | How much is he charging you? | 他收你多少钱 |
[03:26] | One hundred? | 100块吧 |
[03:27] | He refuses to pay though. | 他爽完了还不给钱 |
[03:29] | I don’t blame him. | 这可不怨他 |
[03:30] | I wouldn’t give you 10 bucks. | 要是我的话连10块都不会给你 |
[03:31] | Okay, I think it’s time someone was tucked in bed. | 我想某人上床睡觉的时间到了吧 |
[03:36] | And not mine. | 而且别上我的床 |
[03:38] | You fucked a murderer? | 你竟然和一个杀人犯上床了 |
[03:39] | What’s the big deal? I used a condom. | 有什么大不了的 我戴套子了 |
[03:42] | Well, your safe-sex lecture paid off. | 安全性教育课没白上 |
[03:44] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[03:46] | Let’s try to stay calm. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[03:47] | Yeah, the professor’s right. | 就是啊 教授说的对 |
[03:49] | What do you know about it? | 你知道个什么啊 |
[03:49] | You’re the one who put him up to this. | 是你叫他去做的 |
[03:51] | He didn’t put me up to shit. I was trying to help. | 他没叫我去做任何事 我只是想帮个小忙 |
[03:53] | You were trying to impress Brian. | 你只是想讨好布莱恩 |
[03:55] | Yeah, well, he wouldn’t be the first one. | 没错 他又不是第一个 |
[03:57] | Well, he already has a boyfriend. | 他已经有男朋友了 |
[04:00] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[04:01] | In a non-defined, non-conventional way, yeah. | 我们是非常规 非传统类型的恋爱关系 |
[04:03] | Let’s not lose focus here. | 别岔开话题 |
[04:04] | You need to understand that what you did was extremely dangerous. | 你要明白你的所为是多么危险 |
[04:07] | This guy could’ve killed you. | 那家伙都可能杀掉你 |
[04:08] | They all could. | 所有嫖客都可能 |
[04:09] | Well, if you know that, then why do you do it? | 既然知道 为什么还要去做 |
[04:11] | I have low self-esteem. I was sexualized at too early an age. | 我没有自尊 年少开操 |
[04:15] | It’s exciting, fun and a great way to make non-reportable income. | 再说卖身赚钱不用纳税 何乐而不为呢 |
[04:18] | I would like an honest answer, smart-ass. | 请老老实实地回答我 自以为是的聪明蛋 |
[04:20] | He just gave you one. | 他不是已经回答你了吗 |
[04:21] | Well, we’re not going to let you throw your life away. | 我们不允许你自暴自弃 |
[04:22] | You’re going to stop hustling, | 你不许再卖身了 |
[04:24] | You’re going to take care of yourself… | 你要自尊自爱 |
[04:26] | Respect the curfew, not sleep till noon. | 遵守宵禁 不许再睡懒觉 |
[04:28] | Go back to school… | 乖乖给我回去上学 |
[04:30] | Think about your future. | 好好想想你的未来 |
[04:31] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[04:32] | I’d rather get killed and tossed in a dumpster | 我宁愿被杀 被弃尸垃圾筒 |
[04:35] | than listen to the two of you. | 也不想再听你们唠叨了 |
[04:36] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[04:52] | Nice going, ma and pa. | 真有你们的 老爸老妈 |
[05:03] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[05:05] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[05:06] | Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. | 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 |
[05:07] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没完事儿呢 |
[05:08] | I know, I know, but we… | 我知道 我知道 但是我们 |
[05:09] | we’ve been going at it for hours, | 我们已经操了几个小时了 |
[05:11] | baby, and I, uh… | 宝贝 我 |
[05:13] | I never thought I’d hear myself say this, | 我从未想过自己会说这话 |
[05:15] | but I think I need a rest. | 但我真的很想休息一下 |
[05:17] | Well, here. | 没事 来 |
[05:18] | Take some more. | 再来点吧 |
[05:20] | No, I-I don’t, uh, I don’t want any more, | 不 我不想 我不想再吸了 |
[05:23] | and I-I don’t think you should either. | 你也别吸了 好吗 |
[05:27] | Come on, Em. | 来吧 小艾 |
[05:28] | No, I-I said I don’t want to. | 不 我说了我不要 |
[05:31] | But wasn’t it amazing? | 难道这样不爽吗 |
[05:34] | It was amazing, all right. | 是很爽 我承认 |
[05:36] | Like someone turned on the power | 就好像身体通了电 精力无限 |
[05:38] | and it went surging through every… | 快乐的浪潮一波又一波地… |
[05:42] | What? | 什么来着 |
[05:46] | Every nerve? Every muscle? | 冲击每根神经 每块肌肉 |
[05:48] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:49] | You see how lucid you are? | 瞧你神志还清醒着呢 |
[05:52] | That’s the beauty of crystal. | 这就是冰毒的美妙之处 |
[05:53] | It makes everything… | 它让一切 |
[05:55] | ah, crystal clear. | 都通透清晰[冰毒] |
[05:57] | Oh god. Oh, feel my dick. | 天呐 感受下我的鸡巴 |
[06:00] | My dick is so hard. | 我的鸡巴硬得像铁棍 |
[06:03] | Let’s fuck. | 继续操吧 |
[06:04] | Please, Teddy. I just told you, I… | 求你了 泰迪 我说了 我… |
[06:07] | You know, being able to share this with you | 能和你共享极乐 |
[06:09] | means everything to me. | 对我而言 就是一切 |
[06:11] | It’s all I wanted, for us to do this, together. | 我就想跟你一起享受这美妙的旅程 |
[06:21] | I’m going to go take a shower, | 我得去冲个澡 |
[06:23] | brush my teeth, | 刷刷牙 |
[06:25] | get this awful taste out of my mouth. | 除掉嘴里的怪味 |
[06:27] | Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do? | 那你他妈的让我怎么办 |
[06:30] | I want to come. | 我想射啊 |
[06:36] | Well, jerk me off at least. You think you can handle that? | 你至少可以帮我打飞机吧 用手总可以吧 |
[06:40] | Maybe later. | 过一会儿吧 |
[06:41] | Not later, now. | 不行 我现在就要 |
[06:44] | L-later. Oh, god. | 还等一会儿 天呐 |
[07:01] | Oh yeah. | 爽极了 |
[07:03] | Oh yeah. | 真他妈爽 |
[07:05] | That’s it. Mm-hmm. Mmm. | 就是这样 爽 爽翻了 |
[07:09] | I told you already, there were three of us there. | 我已经跟你说过了 当时我们总共有三个人 |
[07:11] | Me and two other guys. One is– | 我和另外两个 其中一个… |
[07:14] | Where’s the goddamn ballistics report? | 该死的弹道测试报告在哪儿 |
[07:18] | Well, somebody’d better do some detective work and find it. | 最好有人做做调查 查明真相 |
[07:20] | I haven’t got all… day. | 我可没有一整天的 时间 |
[07:24] | Your eyes are tired. | 你双眼酸涩 |
[07:25] | You’re getting sleepy. | 你困倦不堪 |
[07:27] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[07:29] | Uh, this newfangled contraption’s called a “Condom”. | 这是新近流行的神奇装置 叫做避孕套 |
[07:33] | You wanted hard evidence. | 你想要过硬的证据 |
[07:35] | It doesn’t get much harder. | 没有比这更”硬”的了 |
[07:36] | Christ, don’t tell me you actually… | 老天爷啊 别告诉我你居然… |
[07:39] | Not, not me, Officer Krupke. | 不 不是我 警察大人 |
[07:42] | That kid. | 是那个小屁孩 |
[07:43] | The one whose word you wouldn’t take. | 他的话你一直都不肯相信 |
[07:44] | Well, maybe you’ll take it now. | 现在总该相信了吧 |
[07:49] | What the hell do you expect me to do with this? | 你指望我拿这东西做什么 |
[07:51] | Uh, test it… | 化验啊 |
[07:53] | And see if it matches the load | 看看和那个被弃尸垃圾桶的男孩 |
[07:55] | that you siphoned out of dumpster boy’s ass. | 屁股里的残留物是否匹配 |
[07:58] | This so-called cop, has he got a name? | 那个所谓的警察 名字叫什么 |
[08:04] | Kenneth Rikert. | 肯尼斯·雷科特 |
[08:07] | Ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[08:10] | Hello? | 说话呀 |
[08:14] | He was an officer. | 他之前是个警官 |
[08:15] | He was? | 之前吗 |
[08:17] | He retired about a year ago, | 他大约一年前退休了 |
[08:19] | said he was under a lot of pressure. | 他说自己压力过大 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, I’m sure that murdering someone | 是啊 我相信杀了一个人之后 |
[08:25] | can be very stressful. | 肯定感到很有压力啊 |
[08:26] | You don’t know that. | 你并不能确定他是凶手 |
[08:28] | Did he know stockwell? | 他认识斯托克威尔吗 |
[08:30] | You could say so. | 可以这么说 |
[08:32] | They were partners… | 他们曾是搭档 |
[08:34] | for 15 years. | 共事了15年 |
[08:42] | Having sexual relations with a partner in the firm, | 与公司合伙人发生性关系 |
[08:46] | using agency resources to produce subversive materials | 利用公司资源制作诽谤性材料 |
[08:49] | in order to undermine a valued client. | 诋毁重要客户 |
[08:53] | Mr. Vance was livid. | 万斯先生勃然大怒 |
[08:57] | Livid, and if this is true… | 大怒啊 如果他所说的都是事实 |
[09:00] | I don’t blame him. | 那也难怪他怒火中烧了 |
[09:02] | Well? Is it? | 那么 他说的是真的吗 |
[09:06] | I suppose it depends on how one perceives the situation. | 那得看你如何看待当时的情况了 |
[09:08] | And, uh, how do you perceive it? | 那么 你又是如何看待的呢 |
[09:11] | Mr. Kinney and I had personal relations | 肯尼先生和我的私人关系 |
[09:13] | prior to my internship at Vanguard, | 在我去凡佳公司实习前就已存在 |
[09:14] | so it’s not as if I was fucking the boss. | 所以那算不上是和上司发生性关系 |
[09:17] | As for producing subversive materials, | 至于说什么诽谤性材料 |
[09:19] | I made some posters based on my political beliefs. | 我只是根据我的政治信仰 制作了一些海报 |
[09:22] | I’m not interested in your political beliefs | 我对你的政治信仰没兴趣 |
[09:25] | or your sexual relations. | 也无意窥探你的性生活 |
[09:26] | I’m interested in the reputation of the school. | 我只在乎学校的声誉 |
[09:28] | Your behaviour has jeopardized the entire internship program. | 你的行为危害到整个实习项目 |
[09:32] | If it’s any consolation, I was doing a kick-ass job. | 如果这能让你感到些许安慰的话 我表现得很出色 |
[09:36] | You will therefore appear before the disciplinary committee | 所以我们才给你一次机会 在纪律委员会面前 |
[09:38] | to apologize for your actions. | 为自己的行为道歉 |
[09:40] | You want me to apologize? | 你要我道歉 |
[09:42] | If you care to remain a student at this institute. | 除非你不想在我们学院继续深造了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, there. Yeah. | 就放这儿吧 |
[09:55] | Hello in there. It’s me, Michael… | 你好啊 是我 迈克 |
[09:58] | but you can call me “Dad”. | 你也可以叫我爸爸 |
[10:01] | You think this thing really works? | 你觉得这有用吗 |
[10:02] | Well, the article said that prenatal learning is possible. | 杂志上说胎教是有可能有效的 |
[10:05] | Um, voice recognition, names… | 婴儿能识别声音 名字 |
[10:08] | Linz, say something. Yeah. | 琳赛 说几句吧 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[10:12] | You don’t have to recite the Gettysburg Address, | 又不是让你背诵葛底斯堡演讲全文 |
[10:14] | just say “Hi”. | 打个招呼就好 |
[10:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:17] | This is your other mom. | 我是你的另一个妈妈 |
[10:24] | And this is your concierge. | 我是孕育你的那个妈妈 |
[10:26] | I hope you’re enjoying your stay. | 但愿你在我肚里住得愉快 |
[10:28] | If you need anything, just holler. | 如果你需要什么 叫一声就好 |
[10:37] | I’ll come back later. | 我过会儿再来 |
[10:38] | Wait, Em. | 等等 小艾 |
[10:39] | You want to say something to the baby? | 要不要和宝宝说几句 |
[10:42] | I don’t think his or her parents | 我想宝宝的两位妈妈 |
[10:44] | would like him or her to hear what I have to say. | 应该不想让宝宝听到我要说的话吧 |
[10:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:52] | Bye, Michael, bye. | 再见 迈克 再见 |
[10:53] | See you later. | 改天见 |
[10:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:07] | How long is this going to go on for? | 你们是要冷战多久啊 |
[11:08] | Until they apologize to Teddy for not accepting his apology. | 直到她们为拒绝接受泰迪道歉一事而道歉 |
[11:12] | Well, what about your apology for calling Melanie a cunt? | 那你还管茉蕾妮叫婊子呢 怎么不道歉啊 |
[11:15] | I’ll apologize for calling her a cunt | 我可以因此向她道歉啊 |
[11:16] | when she apologizes for calling me a silly faggot. | 前提是她得先为叫我傻逼基佬而道歉 |
[11:19] | They are your friends and | 她们是你的朋友 |
[11:20] | you know how much they love you and Ted. | 你知道她们有多爱你和泰德 |
[11:22] | Then they could’ve shown some understanding. | 那她们就应该对泰迪多点理解 |
[11:24] | So he used crystal. | 他确实吸过毒 |
[11:26] | Okay? I mean, he’s hardly the only one. | 全世界又不是只有他一个人吸毒 |
[11:29] | I’m sure half the people in this community have tried it. | 我敢肯定 这半个街区的人都吸过 |
[11:32] | – I haven’t. – Well, if you had, | -我没有 -如果你吸过 |
[11:33] | maybe you’d realize it’s not such a big deal. | 那你就会明白 那根本不算什么 |
[11:38] | What, are you saying… | 什么 该不是你也… |
[11:42] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[11:45] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[11:49] | It just happened. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[11:52] | Taking crystal does not just happen. | 吸毒怎么可能随便发生 |
[11:56] | I thought that if I did it with him, | 我以为如果我和他一起吸 |
[11:58] | he would know that I’m not being judgemental | 他就会明白 我没有评判他 |
[12:01] | or… or… or disapproving, like everyone else. | 或和其他人一样 对他感到反感 |
[12:04] | Okay? That… that… that he would trust me | 那样他才会信任我 |
[12:05] | and know that I love him, | 了解我爱他的心意 |
[12:07] | so that when I asked him to stop… | 那么当我求他别吸时 |
[12:10] | he would. | 他就会听我的 |
[12:12] | And did he say he would stop? | 他说他愿意戒毒吗 |
[12:18] | He said that… | 他说… |
[12:20] | he never felt so close to anyone in his life… | 他此生从未感到和另一个人如此亲近 |
[12:24] | and that he can’t wait for us to do it again. | 他迫不及待地想和我再尝试一次 |
[12:37] | They want me to appear in front of | 他们要我去纪律委员会认错 |
[12:38] | the disciplinary committee and apologize, | 并做出道歉声明 |
[12:41] | like I did something wrong. | 好像我犯了错似的 |
[12:42] | Well, didn’t you? | 你没错吗 |
[12:44] | Are you saying you agree with them? | 你这是跟他们意见一致吗 |
[12:45] | If someone had told me what you were up to, | 如果有人告诉我你的所作所为 |
[12:47] | I would have fired your ass… | 我会立刻叫你拍拍屁股走人 |
[12:49] | if I didn’t have my dick inside it. | 除非我的鸡巴正插在你的屁股里 |
[12:51] | But I’m not sorry for anything. | 可我对自己的所作所为毫无悔意啊 |
[12:54] | I’m not saying you should be sorry. | 我不是说你必须感到后悔 |
[12:55] | I’m just saying you should apologize. | 我只是说你必须去道歉 |
[12:57] | Just give in to them? Roll over? | 就那么妥协 不抗争吗 |
[13:00] | Well, do you want to finish your education and get a degree? | 那你想不想顺利毕业拿到学位 |
[13:02] | Get a good job and be rich? | 找份好工作 挣大钱呢 |
[13:05] | – I don’t care about money. – Okay. | -我不在乎钱 -好吧 |
[13:08] | Do you want to have the freedom to create whatever you want | 那你想不想 想画什么就画什么 |
[13:10] | without having to answer to anyone? | 而不用征得任何人的许可呢 |
[13:12] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢 |
[13:12] | Well, then you care about the money, | 那你就是在乎钱的 |
[13:13] | so you should go apologize. | 所以你应该去道歉 |
[13:16] | Not for them. For you. | 不是为他们 而是为了自己 |
[13:21] | Well, Detective Horvath. | 霍瓦特警探 |
[13:22] | Out of all the places in greater Pittsburgh, | 匹兹堡那么多好地方 |
[13:24] | what brings you to our humble little establishment? | 什么风把你吹到我们这寒酸小店来了啊 |
[13:27] | I have a date. | 我跟人有约 |
[13:29] | And here he is. | 他来了 |
[13:32] | What, did you convert him? | 你把他掰弯了吗 |
[13:33] | Coffee, Deb, please. | 咖啡 黛比 谢谢 |
[13:36] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[13:38] | Those are my three favourite words | 这是我最想听到的话了 |
[13:40] | after “Nine inches cut”. | 仅次于 9英寸割包皮的大鸡巴 |
[13:42] | About what? | 什么东西啊 |
[13:43] | Um, the cream. | 奶油 |
[13:45] | What, did it turn? | 变质了吗 |
[13:46] | It matches that found in Jason Kemp’s rectum. | 跟杰森·肯普体内的液体一致 |
[13:49] | For your information, I just poured it. | 我他妈告诉你 这奶油是我刚拿出来的 |
[13:51] | I’m referring to a sperm sample from an officer | 我说的是某个警官的精液样本 |
[13:54] | this kid Hunter said he saw with the victim. | 就是亨特指认与受害人在一起的那个 |
[13:56] | Holy shit. | 老天啊 |
[13:58] | Does that mean he’s the killer? | 也就是说他就是凶手了 |
[14:00] | It means he had anal intercourse with him | 只能说明他曾经和被害人 |
[14:02] | on the night he was murdered. | 在事发当晚有过肛交行为 |
[14:02] | Is it enough to make him a suspect? | 这还不够使他成为嫌疑人吗 |
[14:04] | – Not necessarily. – We had a deal. | -证据不足 -我们有约在先 |
[14:06] | You said if I brought you hard evidence, | 你说过 只要我能提供过硬的证据 |
[14:08] | you’d re-open the case. | 你就重新立案侦查 |
[14:09] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[14:10] | Well, I upheld my end and so did Hunter, | 我兑现诺言了 亨特也是 |
[14:12] | now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[14:14] | Sorry, Kinney. | 对不起 肯尼 |
[14:16] | It’s still not enough. | 证据还不充分 |
[14:28] | Still searching for that exquisite turn of phrase | 还在思考如何用五个词以内的妙语 |
[14:30] | that in five words or less expresses | 来表达人物内心的 |
[14:31] | the essence of what your character’s feeling? | 微妙心理感受吗 |
[14:34] | I’m frustrated as shit. | 我极度受挫 |
[14:37] | Only four, congratulations. | 恭喜你 只用了四个词啊 |
[14:39] | Now come to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |
[14:48] | It must be hard to concentrate on your writing | 现在集中精神写作一定很难 |
[14:49] | or anything else for that matter | 毕竟你心里还惦记着别的事 |
[14:51] | when your mind is on other things. | 怎么可能集中精力做任何事呢 |
[14:55] | Case in point. | 瞧我说的没错吧 |
[14:56] | Sorry, Michael, it’s just that after what he did, | 抱歉 迈克 他竟然干出这种事 |
[14:58] | it’s obvious we’re not getting through to him. | 说明我们无法感化他 他就是死性不改 |
[15:01] | He’s still hustling, | 他还在卖身 |
[15:02] | he’s still coming home whenever he pleases, | 想什么时候回家就什么时候回家 |
[15:03] | he won’t even discuss the possibility of going back to school. | 他甚至根本不愿谈谈 回学校读书的可能性 |
[15:06] | Well, aren’t you the one who said these things take time? | 不是你说的吗 转变需要时间 |
[15:08] | It can’t go on like this indefinitely. | 但总不能老是像这样啊 |
[15:10] | Well, we’re doing the best we can. | 我们已经在尽力去改变他了 |
[15:11] | Well, maybe our best isn’t good enough. | 或许我们尽力了也还是不够 |
[15:13] | Maybe he’d be better off with someone else. | 或许让他和别人在一起会更好 |
[15:17] | There isn’t anyone else. It’s just us. | 没有别人 他只有我们 |
[15:19] | And we’re in over our heads, thanks to me, | 现在我们已经力不从心了 一切都拜我所赐 |
[15:22] | because I had to save the world. | 因为我非得把自己当成救世主 |
[15:25] | Not the world, just one kid. | 不是拯救世界 只是拯救一个孩子 |
[15:27] | Michael, we’re not helping him. | 迈克 我们没有帮到他 |
[15:31] | And what’s more, he doesn’t want our help. | 再说了 他根本不想要我们帮助 |
[15:33] | So I think we should just admit our failure… | 我想我们该承认失败了 |
[15:39] | and let him go. | 让他自生自灭去吧 |
[15:43] | That’s a bit steep in that cubit. | 你开的价可有点高啊 |
[15:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:47] | It’s only 100 bucks. | 只要100块 |
[15:49] | You’ll have a good time. | 保证让你爽翻天 |
[15:56] | – So? – Maybe. | -怎么样 -也许吧 |
[15:57] | Your very best scotch, in a clean glass. | 最上等的威士忌 杯子干净点啊 |
[15:59] | Well, think about it. | 好好考虑下 |
[16:03] | Another one of those? | 再来一杯吗 |
[16:05] | I don’t accept drinks from strangers. | 我不喝陌生人请的酒 |
[16:08] | That must be the first time those words have been spoken in here. | 我还是第一次听到有人在这里说这种话 |
[16:17] | You’re the asshole from the other night. | 你是那天晚上的那个混蛋 |
[16:19] | You have a good memory. I’m impressed. | 记性真好 让我刮目相看啊 |
[16:24] | Say, while you’re at it… | 既然你记性不错 |
[16:29] | you remember him? | 还记得他吗 |
[16:40] | Can’t say I do. | 不认识 |
[16:43] | He used to come here. | 他以前常来这儿 |
[16:46] | He had a really hot ass. | 他有着完美的性感翘臀 |
[16:47] | Wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[16:50] | That’s strange ’cause cops found your load up it. | 奇怪了 警察发现他屁股里灌满你的精液 |
[16:54] | Hey, where’re you going? | 嘿 你去哪儿 |
[16:57] | Your drink just got here. | 你的酒来了 |
[16:58] | I don’t know who the hell you are, | 我他妈的不知道你是什么人 |
[16:59] | or what the fuck you’re up to… | 也不知道你他妈的想干什么 |
[17:01] | How rude of me not to introduce myself. | 我都忘记做自我介绍了 真失礼 |
[17:05] | Brian Kinney, concerned citizen. | 布莱恩·肯尼 热心市民 |
[17:07] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[17:09] | Forgive me. I thought that you were Kenneth Rikert, | 抱歉 我以为你是肯尼斯·雷科特 |
[17:15] | 1737 Vista Court Lane. | 维斯塔巷1737号 |
[17:21] | That kid you picked up out front the other night? | 那晚你挑的那个男孩 |
[17:24] | What a rascal. | 真是个淘气鬼啊 |
[17:28] | He also snatched the condom you used… | 他还捡走了你用过的安全套 |
[17:33] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[17:36] | Police did a little science project and, uh, your little swimmers, | 警察做了项小检测 发现你的小蝌蚪 |
[17:40] | and the ones they found in dumpster boy’s ass | 竟然与被弃尸垃圾桶中的男孩 |
[17:43] | are members of the same team. | 体内的精液是属于同一个人的 |
[17:55] | Bottoms up. | 干了吧 |
[18:03] | So just out of curiosity… | 仅仅出于好奇啊 |
[18:07] | Why’d you kill him? | 为什么要杀他 |
[18:09] | What? An accident? | 是意外吗 |
[18:12] | Things get a little out of hand? | 场面失控了吗 |
[18:17] | Did he figure out you’re a cop, | 他认出了你是警察 |
[18:19] | and try and blackmail you? | 所以试图敲诈你 |
[18:20] | I mean, that must be why you resigned. | 你肯定是因为这个辞职的吧 |
[18:23] | Was that your idea… | 辞职是你的主意 |
[18:26] | or Stockwell’s? | 还是斯托克威尔的 |
[18:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:30] | Did you go to him and confess the whole thing? | 你是不是去找他供认了整件事 |
[18:32] | He promised to protect you if you quit the force? | 然后他承诺只要你辞职 就会保护你 |
[18:35] | That’s real loyalty. | 真是忠心耿耿啊 |
[18:38] | On the other hand, maybe he figured | 话说回来 也许是他意识到 |
[18:40] | if it came out that his friend and partner | 如果被别人发现 自己的朋友和搭档 |
[18:43] | is a murderer and a fag, | 不仅是个杀人犯还是个基佬 |
[18:45] | it might kill, so to speak… | 这恐怕会毁掉… |
[18:48] | his chance to be mayor. | 他想当市长的美梦 |
[18:49] | I said shut up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[18:53] | I’m sure if you were to confess, | 我相信 如果你当时肯自首 |
[18:57] | everyone would be more than sympathetic. | 人们都会对你表示同情的 |
[19:02] | After all, you wanted to do the right thing, right? | 毕竟你想做正确的事 不是吗 |
[19:15] | We’ll wish him luck and say we think | 我们还是祝他好运 然后告诉他 |
[19:17] | this is the best thing for all of us. | 这是对我们所有人最好的安排 |
[19:19] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[19:25] | Did you want some breakfast? | 要吃点早餐吗 |
[19:27] | I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[19:29] | I didn’t see any dirty dishes in the sink. | 但我没看见水池里有脏盘子 |
[19:31] | That’s because I washed them. | 因为我把盘子洗了 |
[19:34] | You also washed your hair. | 你还洗头了 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:39] | – What’s the occasion? – Got a date… | -怎么回事 -跟人有约 |
[19:42] | With a high school principal. | 和一位高中校长 |
[19:44] | I’m sure the kids’ parents would love to hear that. | 我相信家长们听到这个一定很”高兴” |
[19:47] | I’m thinking about going back to school. | 我是打算回学校上学 |
[19:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:57] | That is, uh, you’re not… you’re not just saying that? | 你真打算那么做吗 不会是说着玩的吧 |
[20:00] | There’s no harm checking it out. | 反正试试也没什么坏处 |
[20:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[20:14] | Whoo-hoo, would you look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[20:16] | Didn’t realize it was going to be so fancy-schmancy. | 真没想到这么华丽 |
[20:27] | I brought a client here | 我带过一位客户来这里 |
[20:28] | and just fell in love with the place. | 然后就喜欢上这儿了 |
[20:30] | They make a fennel phyllo pie that is to die for. | 这里的茴香薄饼味道好极了 |
[20:35] | So, um, what do you want for lunch? | 午餐你想吃什么 |
[20:37] | Mmm, nothing for me. | 我不想吃 |
[20:39] | – You have to eat. – No, | -你得吃东西 -不用 |
[20:41] | I’ll just watch your fennel phyllo feed fest. | 我看着你吃茴香薄饼就好了 |
[20:51] | So, uh, where you been? | 你刚去哪儿了 |
[20:54] | Visiting a friend. | 见个朋友 |
[20:56] | – Michael? Brian? – No, Mark. | -迈克 还是布莱恩 -不 是马克 |
[20:59] | Young Doctor Crystal. | 那个年轻的冰毒医生吗 |
[21:02] | So we do a little TINA. | 我们又吸了一点”蒂娜”[冰毒] |
[21:04] | Since when are we on a first-name basis with illegal substances? | 什么时候开始给违禁药物取亲切可爱的名字了 |
[21:08] | You loved it too. | 你也很喜欢哦 |
[21:10] | You know, what? I… I didn’t love it. | 告诉你 我根本不喜欢 |
[21:12] | I only did it to make you happy | 我那么做只是为了让你高兴 |
[21:14] | and I’m never doing it again. | 我以后再也不会吸了 |
[21:20] | Where the hell’s that goddamn waiter? | 该死的服务生怎么还不来 |
[21:27] | You know, it wasn’t so long ago you were a goddamn waiter… | 别忘了不久前 你也不过是个该死的服务生 |
[21:31] | and a maid… | 还做过”女仆”呢 |
[21:33] | and a porn star… | 还做过色情明星 |
[21:36] | But now, of course, | 可是现在 |
[21:38] | planning parties for everyone in town. | 替城里所有人策划宴会 |
[21:40] | Hey, how about you throw a party for me? | 不如你替我也办场宴会怎么样 |
[21:43] | Uh, unless, of course, I’m not good enough. | 除非我不够格 |
[21:46] | Who said anything about not good enough… | 谁说什么不够格了 |
[21:48] | If you love me, then you’ll throw me a party. | 如果你爱我 就帮我办场宴会 |
[21:52] | Fine. You want a party, I’ll give you a party. | 好 你想要宴会 我就帮你办场宴会 |
[21:56] | I’m honoured. | 我太荣幸了 |
[21:57] | So, uh, what… what kind do you want? | 那你想要什么样的 |
[22:00] | Oh, I don’t know. | 让我想想啊 |
[22:01] | Small, intimate affair. | 小型 亲密的聚会 |
[22:03] | Tomorrow night. | 就在明晚 |
[22:05] | For say, six of my closest friends. | 请6个我最亲密的朋友 |
[22:08] | So everything must, must, must, be perfect. | 所有的一切必须完美 无懈可击 |
[22:12] | Am I making myself clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[22:17] | Crystal clear. | 一清二楚 |
[22:19] | Excellent… | 好极了 |
[22:21] | Then I’ll leave it in your capable hands. | 那就全交给你了啊 |
[22:25] | Oh, at last, the goddamn waiter. | 该死的服务生终于来了 |
[22:45] | Who you got a date with this time? Vic? | 这次又是跟谁有约呢 维克吗 |
[22:48] | I was hoping you. | 我是来见你的 |
[22:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[22:53] | Will you listen? | 能听我说几句吗 |
[22:59] | Talk fast. I got ice cream melting. | 有话快说 我的冰淇淋快化了 |
[23:02] | Since when is ice cream on your diet? | 你什么时候又开始吃上冰淇淋了 |
[23:06] | Since when is what I eat any of your business? | 我吃什么关你屁事啊 |
[23:09] | Look, I just want to explain… | 我只是想解释 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, save your breath… | 得了 省点力气吧 |
[23:14] | and your explanations. | 不用解释了 |
[23:16] | Debbie, honey, please… | 黛比 亲爱的 拜托 |
[23:17] | Don’t you call me honey. | 你再叫一声亲爱的试试 |
[23:19] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | but you’ve got to understand… | 但我希望你能理解我 |
[23:22] | Yeah, that with all the fucking evidence in the world | 是啊 明明有那么多证据 |
[23:25] | staring you right in the face, | 全都摆在你面前 |
[23:26] | you still refuse to open the case. | 可你仍然拒绝立案 |
[23:29] | Look, if I proceed with this investigation, | 听着 要是我继续调查 |
[23:33] | and it turns out that Stockwell | 结果证明斯托克威尔 |
[23:34] | is only trying to protect his former partner, | 只是为了保护前搭档 |
[23:36] | not to mention himself… | 以及他自己… |
[23:38] | You’d be a hero. | 你会成为英雄 |
[23:39] | I’d be a dead man. | 我就死定了 |
[23:43] | At least as far as my future | 至少我在匹兹堡警局的前途 |
[23:45] | with the Pittsburgh P.D. is concerned. | 就一片黯淡 毫无指望了 |
[23:48] | I’ve been with the force for 24 years. | 我做了24年警察 |
[23:51] | I can retire soon. | 我很快就要退休了 |
[23:54] | I just want to collect my pension… | 我只希望能领到养老金 |
[23:58] | and go home. | 回家养老 |
[24:04] | Then by all means, Carl, that’s what you should do. | 那么卡尔 你就这么做吧 |
[24:09] | Go plant tomatoes in your garden | 在自家后院种番茄 |
[24:11] | and watch the game from your barcalounger. | 坐在沙发椅上看比赛 |
[24:17] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I do have a date with a pint of chocolate… | 恕我失陪 这里还有一品脱食物等着我解决 |
[24:22] | Chocolate chip. | 巧克力碎冰淇淋 |
[24:33] | Can you believe all these forms? | 怎么会有这么多表格要填啊 |
[24:35] | You’d think we were applying for a bank loan. | 就像是在申请银行贷款 |
[24:36] | Or citizenship. | 或者申请国籍 |
[24:37] | Hey, watch where you’re going… | 嘿 走路看着点 |
[24:39] | – Asshole! – Making friends already? | -混蛋 -已经交上朋友了 |
[24:42] | At least now we finally get to know all about you. | 至少终于有机会好好了解你了 |
[24:44] | – Name? – Hunter. | -姓名 -亨特 |
[24:47] | – Hunter what? – Just Hunter. | -姓呢 -就是亨特 |
[24:50] | You think you’re an aging rock diva? | 你以为自己是老牌摇滚歌手 |
[24:51] | Last names tend to get in the way of my work. | 姓会给我的工作带来不便 |
[24:54] | From now on, the only work you’re doing is homework. | 从现在起 你唯一的工作就是作业 |
[24:57] | Out with it. | 说出你的全名 |
[24:59] | James Hunter Montgomery. | 詹姆斯·亨特·蒙哥马利 |
[25:01] | Nice to meet you, Jimmy. | 很高兴认识你 吉米 |
[25:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[25:05] | When were you born? | 出生日期呢 |
[25:06] | I wasn’t born. | 我不是自然而生的 |
[25:07] | My mother was too drunk to give birth, | 我母亲当时醉得没法顺产 |
[25:09] | so I was delivered. | 是别人帮忙接生的 |
[25:10] | 16 glorious years ago last Tuesday. | 上周二 16年前的同一天 |
[25:12] | Last Tuesday? | 上周二吗 |
[25:14] | You had a birthday last week and you didn’t tell us? | 你上周过生日 却不告诉我们 |
[25:16] | We could’ve done something to celebrate. | 我们可以做点什么 庆祝一下 |
[25:18] | Like blow out a candle? | 比如吹蜡烛吗 |
[25:20] | I blew three tricks that day. | 我那天”吹”了三个嫖客 |
[25:22] | Made 150 bucks. | 赚了150美金 |
[25:24] | That’s what I call celebrating. | 那才叫庆生呢 |
[25:30] | The press has endorsed your candidacy. | 媒体都支持你的参选 |
[25:32] | And the polls all favour you to win. | 民调也显示你的赢面比较大 |
[25:34] | It’s practically a shoo-in. | 我们基本上稳操胜券啊 |
[25:35] | We all know the last week of a campaign, | 我们都知道 竞选的最后一周 |
[25:37] | anything can happen. | 什么事都可能发生 |
[25:39] | Let’s not count our votes until they’re counted. | 结果没出来之前 不可自鸣得意 |
[25:45] | Send him in. | 请他进来 |
[25:46] | Would you excuse me? | 你们可以暂且回避吗 |
[25:49] | – Sure. – Sure. | -好的 -好的 |
[26:03] | Thanks for stopping by. | 多谢前来 |
[26:04] | Any time, Jim. | 随时为您效劳 吉姆 |
[26:08] | So what can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么吗 |
[26:11] | I was thinking more of what I could do for you. | 其实我在想 我能为你做些什么 |
[26:14] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[26:16] | I’m sure you’ve been following the campaign. | 我相信你一直在跟进竞选动态 |
[26:18] | No, actually, I’ve been so busy shopping and… | 不 实际上 我一直忙着逛街 |
[26:21] | blow-drying my hair. | 吹吹头发什么的 |
[26:25] | They’re predicting this time next week, | 他们预测下周的这个时候 |
[26:27] | I’ll be the new mayor of Pittsburgh. | 我就将成为匹兹堡的新市长 |
[26:29] | Well, what do you know? | 真令人意外 |
[26:31] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[26:33] | Thanks, in no small part, to you. | 你功不可没啊 |
[26:35] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:36] | I’ll stand. | 我站着就好 |
[26:42] | I asked to see you because… | 我想见你是因为… |
[26:44] | I wanted to say how much I regret what happened. | 我想说 对于发生的一切我非常后悔 |
[26:48] | That’s very classy of you. | 你真是太高尚了 |
[26:51] | And that perhaps I acted in haste, | 我当时的决定可能过于草率 |
[26:54] | misjudged the situation. | 错误地判断了当时的情况 |
[26:56] | No apologies. | 不用抱歉 |
[26:58] | No regrets. | 也不用后悔 |
[27:01] | We made a great team. | 我们合作得非常愉快 |
[27:03] | You did me a great service. | 你帮了我很大的忙 |
[27:09] | Are you offering me my job back? | 你是想让我重新回来为你工作吗 |
[27:12] | I’m offering you a future. | 我是在向你许诺一个未来 |
[27:14] | There’s a lot I can do. Even more than before. | 我现在能做到的事 比以前更多 |
[27:19] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[27:21] | You always wanted my backers for your client list. | 你一直希望将我的支持者发展为你的客户 |
[27:26] | I can still deliver them… | 我现在仍然能帮你实现 |
[27:29] | And now you can keep them all to yourself. | 现在你可以独享他们 |
[27:41] | Well, would you look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[27:44] | Some enchanted evening. | 令人迷醉的夜晚 |
[27:46] | Glad it meets with your approval. | 很高兴得到你的赞许 |
[27:48] | Must be costing me a pretty penny, | 肯定花了我不少钱吧 |
[27:52] | but since I don’t have a penny, pretty or otherwise… | 不过反正我也没钱没色 什么也没有 |
[27:54] | Cost is no object. | 考虑花销也没用 |
[28:12] | Why, it must be our guests. | 一定是我们的客人到了 |
[28:21] | Guys, come on in. Come in, come in. | 各位 进来 快进来 |
[28:24] | Emmett, you know Doctor Mark. | 艾美特 你认识马克医生吧 |
[28:26] | Come on in, guys. | 大家快进来啊 |
[28:30] | It looks like Elton John’s Oscar bash. | 看起来就像埃尔顿·约翰的奥斯卡盛宴 |
[28:33] | Thanks to none other than Pittsburgh’s pre-eminent party planner | 这得感谢匹兹堡最杰出的宴会策划人 |
[28:36] | and our hostess for the evening, | 也是今晚的女主人 |
[28:37] | Emmett Honeycutt. | 艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[28:41] | Well, if we’re going to party, | 要想玩的爽 |
[28:42] | we might as well make ourselves comfortable. | 大家最好先让自己舒服起来 |
[28:45] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[28:47] | And if you’re observant, | 要是眼力够好 |
[28:49] | you might be able to discern tonight’s theme. | 你会发现 今晚的主题 |
[28:52] | See, all of Em’s divine creations have little themes to them. | 小艾策划的所有宴会 都有各自的主题 |
[28:57] | I’ll give you a hint… | 我来给你点提示 |
[28:59] | Crystal goblets, crystal plates, | 水晶酒杯 水晶餐盘 |
[28:59] | Crystal指水晶 也指冰毒 | |
[29:01] | crystal nut dishes, | 水晶坚果盘 |
[29:02] | crystal candlesticks. | 水晶烛台 |
[29:04] | Then it’s a good thing I brought this. | 那我带这个来就对了 |
[29:10] | Oh, he’s so much more thoughtful than flowers or wine, | 这可比带花和酒体贴多了 |
[29:12] | wouldn’t you agree, Em? | 对吗 小艾 |
[29:16] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[29:21] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿弄的那玩意儿啊 |
[29:22] | Doctor Mark gave it to me. | 马克医生给的 |
[29:24] | I make them myself from my medical supplies. | 我用自己的医疗设备做的 |
[29:28] | How nice to know our insurance dollars aren’t going to waste. | 好极了 看来我们的保险没白买啊 |
[29:34] | I hope, uh, everyone | 希望大家能尝尝 |
[29:35] | will try the asparagus and goat cheese soufflés? | 芦笋和羊乳酪奶酥 |
[29:38] | They’re a specialty. | 今晚的特色菜哦 |
[29:40] | I think that pipe looks a little empty. | 我觉得烟枪里的白粉似乎不够 |
[29:42] | Uh, there’s also, um, popcorn shrimp, | 我还准备了爆米虾球 |
[29:44] | and, uh, seared ahi, uh, tuna… | 还有金枪鱼 |
[30:35] | And no sooner do I talk to Rikert, | 我刚和雷科特谈完话 |
[30:37] | then who should call me but Stockwell, | 斯托克威尔就找了我 |
[30:39] | wanting to kiss and make up. | 希望与我和解 |
[30:42] | What do you make of that? | 你怎么看呢 |
[30:44] | He had a change of heart? | 他改变主意了吗 |
[30:46] | Or maybe that after our little visit, | 或者我们去过以后 |
[30:47] | Rikert called his old pal, and now he’s scared shitless. | 雷科特给他老朋友打了电话 他吓得魂不附体 |
[30:50] | Rikert’s dead. | 雷科特死了 |
[30:54] | I went to bring him in for questioning. | 我本想把他带到警局审问一下 |
[30:56] | I found him in the garage. | 我在车库里发现他的 |
[31:01] | He washed his car and shot himself in the head. | 他把车洗了一遍 然后就一枪给自己爆头了 |
[31:13] | Oh, what a shame. | 多遗憾啊 |
[31:16] | Looks like rain. | 看来要下雨了 |
[31:46] | Well, if it isn’t little Mary Sunshine. | 这不是阳光小玛丽吗 |
[31:49] | Little Mary Sunshine died. | 阳光小玛丽已死 |
[31:51] | I’m a little Mary-go-fuck-yourself. | 我是操蛋玛丽 |
[31:55] | How was the sofa? | 在沙发上睡得还好吗 |
[31:56] | Where’s a good chiropractor when you need one? | 需要指压师的时候 怎么就没有呢 |
[32:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:03] | What’s that supposed to be? | 你这做的是什么玩意儿 |
[32:04] | It’s supposed to be a cake. | 做蛋糕啊 |
[32:06] | Why didn’t you have Vic make you one of his? | 你怎么不让维克给你做一个 |
[32:08] | Because I wanted an old-fashioned Betty Crocker triple-layer, | 因为我想做个老式贝蒂·克罗克三层蛋糕 |
[32:12] | like my mom used to make. | 就像我妈以前做的那种 |
[32:13] | Too bad it didn’t turn out like hers. | 可看上去一点不像她做的那样啊 |
[32:16] | It turned out exactly like hers. | 跟她做的简直一模一样啊 |
[32:21] | Well, let’s… see if we can even it out. | 好吧 让我来看看能不能把它弄平一点 |
[32:27] | Hmm, it’s just like old times, huh? | 我们又好像回到了从前啊 是吧 |
[32:29] | You and me. Roomies. | 你和我 亲密室友 |
[32:34] | What’s the occasion? | 这蛋糕是做什么用的 |
[32:35] | It’s Hunter’s birthday. We’re… we’re giving him a party. | 是亨特的生日 我们要给他办一个派对 |
[32:37] | Do you want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[32:40] | I wouldn’t be much fun. | 我会搅了大家兴致的 |
[32:43] | You know you can stay here as long as you want. | 你知道你可以在这里想住多久就住多久的 |
[32:45] | Thanks, sweetie… | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[32:47] | But you have a full house, | 但这里人都满了 |
[32:49] | and I have to face Ted. | 而且我必须要面对泰德 |
[32:53] | I spent the entire night on that lumpy sofa | 我昨晚躺在沙发上一直在想着 |
[32:55] | preparing what to say. | 要怎么跟他谈 |
[32:57] | Think he’ll listen? | 你觉得他会听进去吗 |
[32:59] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | But he’ll damn well hear me. | 但我肯定会对他说的 |
[33:06] | There. | 好了 |
[33:07] | Now all we have to do is frost it, | 现在我们该做的就是给它冻一下 |
[33:09] | and Hunter’ll have a birthday cake | 然后亨特的生日蛋糕就完成了 |
[33:11] | that would make Betty and your mamma proud. | 这一定会让贝蒂和你妈骄傲的 |
[33:16] | I would like to apologize to the disciplinary board, | 我想要向纪律委员会道歉 |
[33:19] | to the faculty and students of Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts | 向匹兹堡美术学院的全体师生致歉 |
[33:23] | for any embarrassment I may have caused them. | 为了我可能引起的任何窘境 |
[33:27] | Also, if, by my behaviour, | 并且 如果我的所作所为 |
[33:30] | I have in any way… | 不管在任何方面 |
[33:33] | damaged the internship programme, | 损害了实习生项目的话 |
[33:36] | I am truly sorry. | 我深表歉意 |
[33:41] | The board accepts your apology, Mr. Taylor. | 委员会接受你的道歉 泰勒先生 |
[33:44] | You’ve obviously taken time to consider your behaviour | 显然你已经仔细思量过你的行为了 |
[33:47] | which, regrettably, you did not do | 很遗憾 你在做出如此 |
[33:48] | before you acted so hastily and inappropriately. | 莽撞而又不得体的行为前未能三思 |
[33:52] | However, given the gravity of the situation, | 但是考虑到情况的严重性 |
[33:55] | we feel some sort of disciplinary action is required. | 我们觉得有必要采取一些措施 |
[33:57] | We therefore expect you to write a letter | 因此我们希望你写一封道歉信 |
[33:59] | of, um, apology to Mr. Gardner Vance, | 给加德纳·万斯先生 |
[34:01] | expressing your… | 以表示你… |
[34:03] | regret for any embarrassment you may have caused him or his firm. | 对他或者他的公司 所造成的任何窘境感到后悔 |
[34:08] | Furthermore, you will apologize to police chief Stockwell. | 另外 你还要向斯托克威尔局长道歉 |
[34:12] | No. | 不行 |
[34:15] | Did you say something? | 你说什么 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I won’t do it. | 不 我不会道歉的 |
[34:18] | I will not apologize to Stockwell. | 我不会对斯托克威尔道歉的 |
[34:20] | I’m afraid, Mr. Taylor… You have no choice. | 泰勒先生 恐怕你别无选择 |
[34:25] | No choice? | 别无选择吗 |
[34:28] | That’s exactly what he’d like me to have. | 正是他逼得我别无选择 |
[34:31] | He’s already taken away my right to assemble, | 他已经剥夺了我集会的权利 |
[34:33] | my… my right to fuck… my… | 我做爱的权利 我的… |
[34:35] | This is not about you being gay. | 这与你的同性恋身份无关 |
[34:39] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[34:40] | It’s not. | 是没有关系 |
[34:42] | It’s about freedom of expression | 这关系到我作为一个人和艺术家 |
[34:43] | as a person and an artist, | 自由表达思想的权利 |
[34:45] | without fear of censure or reprisal. | 而不用担心事后遭到打击报复 |
[34:48] | That’s why I will not apologize to him, | 这就是我不想向他道歉的原因 |
[34:51] | here or under any other circumstance. | 无论是在此 或其他任何情况下 |
[34:55] | What, you’re leaving already? | 怎么 你要走了吗 |
[34:56] | I got a tonsillectomy in an hour. | 一小时后我还要做个扁桃腺切除手术 |
[35:00] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[35:02] | As with everything, the secret is moderation. | 和其他任何事一样 秘密就是要适度节制 |
[35:09] | Oh, look who it is. | 看看谁回来了啊 |
[35:11] | The party’s over. | 狂欢已经结束了 |
[35:12] | The party’s never over, | 狂欢永远不会结束 |
[35:14] | and some friends are stopping by this evening. | 今晚还会有一些朋友过来 |
[35:15] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[35:17] | I’d ask you to cater it but… | 我很想让你来帮忙张罗 但是… |
[35:19] | we’re watching our weight. | 我们在节食减肥呢 |
[35:34] | Nobody touched a thing. | 食物都完好如初啊 |
[35:36] | It was too beautiful to eat. | 造型都太精致了 舍不得吃 |
[35:38] | More like too tweaked to eat. | 更像是嗑药嗑晕了 没办法吃 |
[35:41] | Uh, this place reeks. | 臭死了 |
[35:52] | So where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[35:54] | Does it matter? | 很重要吗 |
[35:55] | Of course it matters. You embarrassed me. | 当然了 你让我很丢人啊 |
[35:57] | I embarrassed you? | 我让你丢人了 |
[36:00] | It was extremely rude for you to just take off. | 你就那样一声不吭地走了 实在很不礼貌啊 |
[36:02] | My friends think you don’t like them. | 我的朋友们都觉得你讨厌他们 |
[36:04] | I don’t. | 我确实讨厌 |
[36:07] | And since when did you get so fucking superior? | 你什么时候变得高人一等了 |
[36:10] | You think because you put a piece of cheese on a cracker | 你以为就因为你在饼干上放了点奶酪 |
[36:13] | and you pawn it off as chic that… | 然后把它弄得好看了点 |
[36:14] | somehow you’re better than everyone? | 你就高出大家一等了 |
[36:16] | Well, let me tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[36:17] | no matter how many fancy parties you give, | 无论你策划了多少高档的宴会 |
[36:19] | or how much money they give you to give them, | 也无论他们给了你多少钱 |
[36:21] | you’ll always be a piece of trash from Hazelhurst, Mississippi. | 你永远都是那个来自密西西比州哈泽赫斯的废物 |
[36:24] | I don’t need you to tell me that, | 不用你来告诉我这点 |
[36:27] | because I tell myself that every day, | 因为我每天都在这样告诉自己 |
[36:29] | but at least I am not a tweaked-out, fucked-out crystal queen! | 但起码我不是个沉迷毒品 荒度人生的毒王 |
[36:40] | Teddy… please. | 泰迪 求你了 |
[36:43] | Okay, it is not too late. | 一切都还来得及 |
[36:45] | You can still be you again. | 你还可以做回你自己的 |
[36:48] | My sweet, uptight accountant who would freak out | 做回那个可爱而又保守的会计师 |
[36:51] | if someone put down a glass without a coaster. | 谁放杯子没放杯垫 你都会疯掉 |
[36:53] | I… | 我… |
[36:57] | I don’t want to be me any more. | 我不想再做回从前的我了 |
[37:03] | Okay? I hated that person. | 好吗 我讨厌那样的自己 |
[37:08] | For the first time in my life, I am relaxed, | 我人生中第一次感到这么放松 |
[37:12] | I am happy and I am having fun! | 我很快乐 玩得很开心 |
[37:18] | You call this fun? | 你觉得这叫开心 |
[37:21] | This is pathetic. | 这可悲至极 |
[37:26] | Pathetic? | 可悲 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:29] | That’s what you think I am? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[37:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:38] | I don’t need you criticizing me, | 我不需要你来批评我 |
[37:41] | and making me feel like shit. | 让我心里难受得要崩溃 |
[37:43] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[37:47] | I am beautiful. | 我美极了 |
[37:49] | Everything is beautiful, | 一切都美极了 |
[37:51] | and if you don’t see it that way, | 要是你不这么觉得 |
[37:52] | you can just get the fuck out. | 那么你就给我滚出去吧 |
[38:30] | This is cool shit, dude, | 这太棒了 老兄 |
[38:32] | but I could’ve saved you some bucks. | 不过我本可以给你省点钱 |
[38:33] | Yeah, running for the door while you distract the salesperson | 是啊 趁着售货员不注意的时候跑掉 |
[38:36] | is not exactly my style. | 可不是我的风格 |
[38:39] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[38:51] | Well, aren’t you going to say something? | 你没什么想说的吗 |
[38:54] | What the fuck’s going on? | 这他妈的是怎么回事啊 |
[38:55] | Sweet kid, isn’t he? | 真是个可爱的孩子 不是吗 |
[38:57] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[38:58] | It’s a surprise party. | 是个惊喜派对 |
[38:59] | For who? | 给谁办的 |
[39:01] | For you. It’s your birthday. | 给你啊 你生日啊 |
[39:03] | Now, come say hello. | 过来打个招呼 |
[39:05] | This is Melanie and Lindsay. | 这是茉蕾妮和琳赛 |
[39:07] | And Gus. | 还有盖斯 |
[39:08] | – Happy birthday. – Happy birthday. | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[39:10] | And this is Uncle Vic. | 这是维克舅舅 |
[39:14] | I hope you like chocolate. | 希望你喜欢巧克力 |
[39:16] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[39:17] | It’s a Betty Crocker golden fudge, | 这不是贝蒂·克罗克金色蛋糕吗 |
[39:20] | the same kind I used to make for you, honey. | 跟我以前给你做的一样 宝贝 |
[39:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:26] | All right! | 好咧 |
[39:29] | Ready to blow? | 准备好吹了吗 |
[39:30] | Bet you never heard that before. | 以前一定没人问你要不要”吹”吧 |
[39:33] | Better hurry. The candles are melting. | 最好赶紧 蜡烛都快化了 |
[39:35] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[39:37] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[39:39] | You have to make a wish. | 你得许个愿啊 |
[39:40] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[39:41] | For what? | 许什么啊 |
[39:43] | Something you want. | 任何你想得到的东西 |
[39:44] | More than anything. | 最渴求的东西 |
[40:11] | Sorry, I’m late for the surprise. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[40:14] | Ted kicked me out. | 泰德把我赶出来了 |
[40:18] | Oh, Em. I’m sorry. | 小艾 我很遗憾 |
[40:21] | I tried, Michael. | 我尽力了 迈克 |
[40:23] | – I swear I did. – I know you did. I know. | -我发誓我尽力了 -我知道你尽力了 |
[40:25] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力了 |
[40:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:29] | Yeah, you too. | 来 一起干 |
[40:32] | Come, come on, come on, join us. | 来吧 过来 一起来 |
[40:34] | The last thing you need at a festive occasion | 这么喜庆的场合你最不希望看到的 |
[40:37] | is a guest on the verge of a nervous breakdown so… | 就是我这样一个崩溃的客人了 |
[40:41] | Besides, I, uh, need to find a place to live. | 再说 我得找一个住的地方 |
[40:46] | You can stay with us. | 你可以和我们一起住 |
[40:49] | That is, if you don’t mind a rowdy two-year-old. | 前提是 你不介意吵闹的两岁小孩 |
[40:52] | And a cranky pregnant lady. | 外加一个暴躁的孕妇 |
[40:54] | After what I said to you? | 可我都那样骂你了 |
[40:56] | No worse than what I called you. | 我也骂了你啊 |
[41:00] | You were right. | 你骂的是对的 |
[41:03] | I am just a silly faggot. | 我就是个傻逼基佬 |
[41:05] | No. | 不 |
[41:07] | You stood beside your partner, no matter what anyone said, | 你只是支持你的伴侣 无视外人的言论 |
[41:11] | and that makes you a very loyal, | 那说明你是一个很忠诚 |
[41:14] | very brave faggot. | 很勇敢的基佬 |
[41:22] | That was one hell of a surprise party. | 真是个超棒的惊喜派对 |
[41:24] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[41:25] | Yeah, mom. | 是的 妈妈 |
[41:27] | Wouldn’t you say so, Hunter? | 你不这么觉得吗 亨特 |
[41:28] | It was one hell of a surprise. | 多棒的一个惊喜啊 |
[41:30] | Huh? | 什么 |
[41:32] | Right on. | 没错 |
[41:33] | And your cake was superb. | 你的蛋糕做得”棒极了” |
[41:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:36] | You’re a good man, Michael. | 你是个好人 迈克 |
[41:39] | I am? | 是吗 |
[41:40] | I wouldn’t say so if it wasn’t true. | 如果不是的话 我也不会这么说的 |
[41:44] | Vic, for christ’s sakes, what’s taking you so long? | 维克 天啊 你怎么坐那么久还不走啊 |
[41:47] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你啊 |
[41:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:55] | – Bye, honey. – Bye-bye. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 |
[41:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | Thanks, baby. Bye. | 谢谢 宝贝 再见 |
[42:01] | – See ya. – I love you. | -再见 -我爱你 |
[42:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:10] | Did you hear what my mom said? | 你听见我妈妈说什么了吗 |
[42:13] | That you’re a good man? | 说你是个好人吗 |
[42:14] | I could’ve told you that. | 我也可以那么跟你说啊 |
[42:25] | You got some pretty neat stuff. | 你得到了不少好东西啊 |
[42:31] | Are you going out? | 你还出去吗 |
[42:34] | Maybe later. | 或许晚些时候吧 |
[42:40] | So the guy’s dead. | 那家伙死了 |
[42:42] | That only proves that he did it, | 那只能证明他的确是凶手 |
[42:43] | and that’s why he killed himself. | 他就是因此而自杀的 |
[42:45] | To avoid disgrace | 为了逃避受辱 |
[42:46] | and to protect Stockwell, | 也为了保护斯托克威尔 |
[42:47] | who I suspect he secretly loved. | 我甚至怀疑他暗恋斯托克威尔 |
[42:49] | Leave it to a queen to turn anything into a drama. | 别把什么都弄得跟戏剧情节一样 |
[42:52] | What else could it be? | 不然还能是什么原因呢 |
[42:54] | We’ll never know. He’ll never tell. | 我们永远也不会知道 他永远也不会说 |
[42:57] | So it’s over? | 就这么结束了吗 |
[42:58] | – Yeah. It’s over. – No, it’s… | -是啊 结束了 -不 那… |
[43:00] | Nah. It can’t be over. | 不 不能就这么结束 |
[43:03] | This time, next week, | 下周的这个时候 |
[43:05] | Stockwell will be mayor… | 斯托克威尔就会是市长了 |
[43:09] | And I’ll be collecting unemployment. | 我却要去领失业救济金 |
[43:11] | Well, I will be on the street… | 而我会在大街上 |
[43:14] | peddling my ass or my art, | 叫卖我的作品或者我的身体 |
[43:15] | whichever makes more money. | 哪个卖的钱多就卖哪个 |
[43:16] | Yeah, well, don’t spend too much on framing. | 好吧 别买太贵的画框 不然就亏本了 |
[43:21] | They suspended me. | 他们让我休学了 |
[43:26] | Oh, don’t look so disappointed. | 别露出那么失望的表情 |
[43:29] | You don’t have to pay for my education any more. | 至少你不用再给我付学费了 |
[43:32] | I thought you were going to apologize. | 我以为你已经决定去道歉了 |
[43:34] | I did apologize, | 我道歉了啊 |
[43:35] | but then they wanted me to apologize to him, | 但后来他们想让我向斯托克威尔道歉 |
[43:38] | and I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[43:39] | I couldn’t say “I’m sorry” to someone who’d rather see me dead… | 我无法对一个希望我死掉的人说”对不起” |
[43:43] | all of us dead, | 他巴不得同性恋都去死 |
[43:45] | than be part of his “Family friendly” world. | 不要玷污他所谓的”家庭友好型世界” |
[43:53] | So you sacrificed everything. | 所以你牺牲了一切 |
[43:56] | Sometimes you have to for what you believe in. | 有时候为了自己的信仰 不得不牺牲一切 |