时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | ♪Kiss today goodbye♪ | ♪吻别今日♪ |
[01:06] | ♪And point me toward tomorrow♪ | ♪指引我走向明天♪ |
[01:13] | ♪We did what we had to do♪ | ♪我们做了不得已的事♪ |
[01:23] | ♪Won’t forget,♪ | ♪不会忘记♪ |
[01:25] | ♪Can’t regret♪ | ♪不能后悔♪ |
[01:27] | ♪What I did for…♪ | ♪我的付出…♪ |
[01:30] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[01:33] | It’s that time of the month again. | 又到了每个月的这个时候 |
[01:35] | When your “Little friend” comes to visit? | 你的”大姨夫”要来造访吗 |
[01:37] | When every gay charity on the fucking planet | 是这该死的星球上每个同性恋慈善团体 |
[01:39] | tries to hit me up for a table at their benefit, | 都想让我出席筹款会 掏点钱 |
[01:41] | or an ad in their booklet, | 或是在他们的宣传册里登个广告 |
[01:43] | or a sperm sample for their silent auction. | 或是精液样本用于无声拍卖 |
[01:47] | And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[01:48] | it’s also that time of the month for my credit card bills. | 这也是每月出信用卡帐单的时间 |
[01:50] | I’ve never seen so many zeroes. | 我从没见过这么多”零” |
[01:52] | Except for a mixer at the gay and lesbian center. | 除了在同性恋中心的联谊会上 |
[01:55] | How are you going to pay for them all? | 你要怎么把它们付清 |
[01:56] | How many blow jobs can you give in an hour? | 你一个小时能给别人口交几次 |
[01:58] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[01:59] | Not nearly enough. | 还差得很远 |
[02:01] | I guess I’ll have to come up with the cash some other way. | 看来我得从其他渠道弄点钱 |
[02:03] | Look, we sold almost 3,000 | 听着 仅上个月我们就在网上 |
[02:05] | copies of “Rage” on the net last month alone. | 卖了大约3000册《狂怒》 |
[02:07] | I could give you some money. | 我可以给你一些钱 |
[02:07] | No. | 不 |
[02:09] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[02:10] | I’m not taking your money. | 我才不会拿你的钱 |
[02:13] | I thought we were partners. | 我以为我们是伴侣 |
[02:15] | We are. | 是啊 |
[02:16] | Then why won’t you let me give you money? | 那你为什么不要我给的钱 |
[02:18] | Because I don’t need your help. | 因为我不需要你的帮助 |
[02:19] | I don’t need anyone’s help. | 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[02:25] | What I need is… | 我需要的是… |
[02:27] | Chivas Regal. | 芝华士 |
[02:28] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 真有你的 |
[02:29] | You may be a pauper, but you drink like a prince. | 身为一个穷人 喝起酒来却像王公贵族 |
[02:32] | Make it two. On me. | 来两杯 我请你 |
[02:34] | Keep it. | 把钱收起来 |
[02:37] | You won’t even let me buy you a drink? | 你甚至不让我请你喝酒 |
[02:46] | I can still afford to tie one on without any assistance from you. | 没有你的援助 我还是够钱买醉的 |
[02:51] | Brian, I don’t know what the fuck your problem is. | 布莱恩 我不知道你他妈什么毛病 |
[02:54] | You help everyone. | 你帮了所有人 |
[02:57] | Liberty Avenue would be a police state if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 自由大道简直就成了极权国度 |
[03:02] | And now, when you need help… | 但现在 在你需要帮助时 |
[03:04] | Hey, Todd. How’s it going? | 好啊 托德 玩得好吗 |
[03:07] | Fine. | 很好 |
[03:09] | Where was I? | 说到哪了 |
[03:10] | Um, “When… when I need help”? | “当我需要帮助时” |
[03:12] | Right. You won’t take it. | 没错 你却不接受别人的帮助 |
[03:15] | You want to know why that is? | 知道这是为什么吗 |
[03:17] | Pourquoi? | 为什么 |
[03:18] | Because you always have to be the one in charge, | 因为你总想要掌控一切 |
[03:21] | the one who’s in control, the one who’s on top. | 要做支配者 要做”总攻” |
[03:29] | You got it. | 你说得太对了 |
[03:31] | So where is he this time? Huh? | 这次他又在哪儿 |
[03:33] | Movies, Little League? | 电影院 少年棒球联盟 |
[03:34] | Look, I told you… | 听着 我告诉过你… |
[03:35] | Yeah, yeah, I know. You don’t have a clue. | 是啊 是啊 你也不知道在哪 |
[03:37] | Like I believe that. | 好像我会信似的 |
[03:38] | I don’t care what you believe. He took off. | 我不管你信不信 他走了 |
[03:40] | Not exactly the first time he’s run away, is it? | 这也不是他第一次离家出走 不是吗 |
[03:42] | So I’d say it’s safe to assume he’s back on the streets. | 所以我猜他可能回到街上接客了 |
[03:44] | And what about your little boyfriend? Huh? | 那你的小男友呢 |
[03:46] | He doesn’t seem to be around either. | 最近也没看到他 |
[03:48] | He’s gone to find him. | 他去找亨特了 |
[03:49] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a class. | 你要没什么事的话 我要去上课了 |
[03:51] | Oh, and I have a custody hearing on Tuesday. | 我周二可要出席监护权听证会呢 |
[03:54] | And if Jimmy’s not there, | 如果吉米不去的话 |
[03:55] | I’m going to have the cops | 我就报警 |
[03:56] | all over your little boyfriend’s ass. | 通缉你的小男友 |
[03:58] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[04:00] | ‘Cause keeping a kid away from his mom, | 因为不让一个孩子回他母亲身边 |
[04:02] | that’s called contributing to the delinquency of a minor. | 从法律上来说 这叫协助未成年人犯罪 |
[04:06] | And if he took him, that’s kidnapping. | 如果他是强行带走吉米的 那就是绑架 |
[04:08] | I could have him arrested. | 我可以让警察逮捕他 |
[04:09] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那样做的 |
[04:12] | You’re a smart guy, professor. | 你是个聪明人 教授 |
[04:15] | You figure out how many years | 你自己算算 |
[04:16] | your little sweetie could be locked up for. | 你的小爱人会被关几年吧 |
[04:22] | “Angels Over Pittsburgh”, | 「匹兹堡天使」 |
[04:24] | “Teen Suicide Prevention Hotline”, | 「预防青少年自杀热线」 |
[04:26] | “Transgender Shelter”, | 「跨性别者庇护所」 |
[04:28] | “The Marriage Initiative”. Jesus. | 「同性婚姻倡议组织」 天呐 |
[04:29] | We must get invited to 10 of these fundraisers a day. | 我们一天都能接到10个筹款会的邀请 |
[04:31] | Look, Ted gets them too. | 看 泰德也收到了 |
[04:33] | Must be on the same victims’ list. | 他一定也在募集对象名单上 |
[04:35] | I’m happy to contribute | 我很乐意像别人一样 |
[04:36] | to a worthy cause as much as the next guy, or gal, | 捐钱给有价值的大业 |
[04:38] | but can’t they hit up on somebody else for a change? | 但是他们就不能偶尔找找别人吗 |
[04:40] | If we give any more, | 如果我们再捐的话 |
[04:41] | someone’s going to have to throw us a benefit. | 我们也需要别人捐款救助我们了 |
[04:43] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们好啊 |
[04:45] | I’d love to schmooze, | 我很乐意和你们聊天 |
[04:46] | but I’ve got to slip into a bubble bath, | 但我必须在5分钟内 |
[04:47] | get dressed and be out the door in five. | 洗个澡 换好衣服出门 |
[04:49] | Got a hot date? | 有约会吗 |
[04:50] | From your lips to the gay god’s ears. | 我倒希望真像你说的那样 |
[04:52] | Vic and I are doing an event tonight for “Think Positive.” | 今晚我和维克要给「乐观处世」组织承办晚宴 |
[04:55] | Another benefit? Does it ever end? | 又一个筹款活动吗 有完没完 |
[04:57] | Well, if we don’t take care of each other, who will? | 如果我们不互相照顾 谁来照顾我们呢 |
[04:59] | Funny, Ted had an orchid looked just like that. | 有意思 泰德也有一盆这样的兰花 |
[05:02] | Poor thing was hanging on by a tendril. | 可怜的花朵耷拉在疲惫的花茎上 |
[05:05] | He used to call it “Droopy”, | 他以前叫它”小萎” |
[05:07] | short for “Droopus Orchidus”. | 是「萎帕斯·兰科德斯」的简称 |
[05:09] | Say hello to Droopy. | 向小萎问好吧 |
[05:13] | What are you doing with it? | 它怎么会在你这里 |
[05:15] | Lesbians are notorious for having black thumbs. | 拉拉园艺差劲已是臭名昭著 |
[05:18] | He called us, asked us to take in his mail and… | 他给我们打电话 让我们帮他收信 |
[05:20] | And take care of his plants. | 并照顾他的植物 |
[05:22] | He off to the Black and Blue party in Sardinia? | 难道他去撒丁岛参加黑与蓝派对了吗 |
[05:26] | He’s in rehab. | 他在戒毒中心 |
[05:35] | He checked himself in. | 他是自愿去戒毒的 |
[05:37] | And we thought we’d go visit him. | 我们打算去看望他 |
[05:39] | How about coming with us? | 和我们一起去怎么样 |
[05:40] | Uh, can’t. | 我去不了 |
[05:42] | Benefit. | 要去筹款会 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t have to be tonight. | 不一定非得今晚去 |
[05:46] | I’m really busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[05:49] | I’m sure he could use the support. | 我相信大家的支持对他肯定有帮助 |
[05:52] | What an interesting thing to hear coming from you, Mel. | 从你口中听到这话还真是有趣 茉儿 |
[05:54] | You were practically the first to condemn him and… | 你是第一个责备他的人吧 |
[05:56] | and now you’re, what, his cheerleader? | 可现在呢 怎么 成了他的拉拉队长 |
[05:59] | He’s trying to help himself. | 他想改过自新 |
[06:02] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不也是你之前希望的吗 |
[06:10] | You think you could leave it on something for longer than a second? | 别老是不停换台 行吗 |
[06:13] | What difference does it make? It’s all shit. | 有什么区别吗 都是垃圾 |
[06:15] | The barbecued chips? | 烧烤味的薯片 |
[06:16] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[06:17] | And the Cap’n Crunch? | 那「嘎吱船长」麦片呢 |
[06:19] | That ship sailed. | 船开走了 |
[06:21] | I had a whole bag. | 我本来有整整一包的 |
[06:23] | Gone. | 没了 |
[06:25] | So how much longer do we have to stay here? | 我们还要在这里住多久 |
[06:27] | Have you seen what it’s doing outside? | 你没看到外面的天气吗 |
[06:29] | It’s practically a monsoon. | 一直阴雨连绵 |
[06:30] | When it lets up, I say we head off to Mexico, | 等雨过天晴 我们逃去墨西哥吧 |
[06:33] | grow moustaches and become drug lords. | 留个八字胡 变成大毒枭 |
[06:35] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:37] | Why do I bother? | 我为什么要跟你说这个 |
[06:38] | I don’t hear you coming up with some brilliant plan. | 我也没听你想出什么好办法啊 |
[06:41] | I’d better, and soon. | 我最好快点想个办法 |
[06:42] | We’re running out of cash, fast. | 我们就快没现金了 |
[06:44] | You have a credit card. | 你还有信用卡啊 |
[06:45] | If I use it, they can track us. | 如果用信用卡 他们会追踪到我们的 |
[06:50] | It’s Ben. | 是本 |
[06:51] | Dude, what’s up? | 老兄 你好啊 |
[06:54] | Hey, pal. Uh, how’s it going? | 你好啊 小子 你们那边怎么样 |
[06:55] | We’re stuck in a shit hole motel | 我们困在一个狗屎汽车旅馆里 |
[06:57] | in the pouring rain, down to our last cheeto, but… | 外面倾盆大雨 零食都吃光了 |
[06:59] | other than that, life is beautiful. | 除此之外 生活还是美好的 |
[07:01] | Give me that. | 把手机给我 |
[07:03] | Ben? | 本 |
[07:03] | Michael, Michael. A-are you okay? | 迈克 迈克 你还好吗 |
[07:06] | I’m fine. We’re both fine. | 我没事 我们都没事 |
[07:08] | Listen, uh, Hunter’s mom came by again. | 听着 亨特的母亲又来找我了 |
[07:10] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么和她说的 |
[07:11] | That he ran away | 说他跑掉了 |
[07:12] | and you went looking for him and… | 而你在到处找他 |
[07:14] | Look, she didn’t believe me. | 但是 她不相信我 |
[07:15] | Now she’s threatening to have you arrested. | 现在她威胁说要报警逮捕你 |
[07:17] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[07:18] | Kidnapping, | 绑架 |
[07:19] | contributing to the delinquency of a minor. | 协助未成年人犯罪 |
[07:23] | Can she do that? | 她有这个权利吗 |
[07:24] | All I know is, she can make a lot of trouble for all of us. | 我只知道 她会给我们带来很多麻烦 |
[07:27] | That is why you have to come back. | 所以你们必须得回来 |
[07:29] | I told you, I’m not going to let her take him. | 我说过 我不会让她带走他的 |
[07:32] | You can’t just hide out forever. | 但你们不可能永远东躲西藏啊 |
[07:34] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[07:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:38] | Now, tell me where you are. | 告诉我你们在哪里 |
[07:40] | I don’t want you to get in trouble, or to have to lie. | 我不希望你有麻烦 或者被迫撒谎 |
[07:43] | Oh, dammit, Michael. | 该死的 迈克 |
[07:45] | Mi… Michael? | 迈…迈克 |
[07:48] | Fuck it. | 见鬼 |
[07:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:52] | To get us something to eat before we starve to death. | 趁我们还没饿死 弄点东西来吃 |
[08:04] | It’s three days. | 已经三天了 |
[08:06] | Three fucking days, and not one fucking word. | 都他妈整整三天了 一点消息都没有 |
[08:08] | Deb, I got the tuna melt. | 黛比 给我的是金枪鱼三明治 |
[08:10] | And I got the turkey wrap? | 给我的是火鸡肉卷 |
[08:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:14] | Except for this strange, cryptic message: | 除了那条奇怪诡异的留言 |
[08:16] | “Don’t worry, ma, I’m all right.” | 「妈 我没事 不用担心」 |
[08:19] | Doesn’t sound strange or cryptic to me. | 我听来不觉得奇怪诡异啊 |
[08:21] | Well, you’re not a mother. | 那是因为你不是一位母亲 |
[08:22] | I just talked to him, Debbie, and he’s all right. | 我刚和他通过电话 黛比 他没事 |
[08:24] | He is not all right. | 他才不叫没事 |
[08:26] | A mother can always read between the lines. | 母亲总能洞悉孩子的潜台词 |
[08:29] | It’s the first time since michael’s learned how to pick up a phone | 这是自从迈克学会用电话起 |
[08:31] | that we haven’t talked three times a day. | 我们头一次没有一天通话三次 |
[08:34] | Three? | 三次 |
[08:35] | I know, it… it explains so much. | 我知道 这可以解释太多东西 |
[08:37] | Ben, honey, the next time you talk to him, would you | 本 亲爱的 下次你和他通电话时 |
[08:40] | please tell him I love him up to the sky and back? | 请务必告诉他我对他的爱上天入地 |
[08:43] | Sure, Debbie. | 当然 黛比 |
[08:45] | And if he’s not back here pronto, I’m going to rip his balls off. | 他要是再不快回来 我会把他蛋蛋给扯掉 |
[08:48] | Why don’t you let me make a few phone calls, | 要不我打几个电话 |
[08:50] | find out about this custody hearing, | 打听打听监护权听证会的事 |
[08:51] | see if there’s anything I can do. | 看看我能不能帮上什么忙 |
[08:53] | Thank you. That would be great if you could. | 谢谢 如果可以 那就太好了 |
[08:58] | Hey, Deb, where’s mine? | 黛比 我的帐单呢 |
[09:00] | Don’t you worry about it, honey. | 不用操心付款了 亲爱的 |
[09:00] | You can settle up later, | 你的以后再付吧 |
[09:02] | after you’re back on your feet, baby. | 等你经济状况好点再说 孩子 |
[09:06] | There. | 来 |
[09:08] | Lunch is on me. | 午饭我请 |
[09:09] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[09:10] | What? I’m not allowed to treat my friends? | 怎么了 我不能请朋友吃顿饭吗 |
[09:11] | Brian, it’s okay. | 布莱恩 没事的 |
[09:12] | We can handle it. | 我们能付得起 |
[09:13] | Yeah, as soon as you get another job… | 就是啊 等你重新找到工作… |
[09:15] | By 4-3 this afternoon, | 今天下午4点半 |
[09:16] | I intend to be reinstated in my former position, | 我就能恢复原职 |
[09:19] | and with a sizable raise. | 而且还有相当可观的加薪 |
[09:21] | Vance asked you back? | 万斯叫你回去工作了吗 |
[09:22] | Brian, that’s great! | 布莱恩 那太好了 |
[09:24] | I’m going to try and be as gracious as long as I possibly can, | 我会尽我所能保持亲切友善 |
[09:27] | then I’m going to stick it to the motherfucker. | 然后我一定要操死那个狗逼 |
[09:29] | You can keep the change, Deb. | 不用找了 黛比 |
[09:30] | ♪There’s a change in the weather♪ | ♪天气变幻♪ |
[09:33] | ♪a change in the sea♪ | ♪沧海桑田♪ |
[09:36] | ♪and from now on there’ll be a change in me♪ | ♪从现在开始 我将改头换面♪ |
[09:40] | ♪My walk will be different♪ | ♪我的步态将不同♪ |
[09:43] | ♪My talk and my name♪ | ♪我的语调 我的名字♪ |
[09:46] | ♪Nothing about me’s gonna be the same♪ | ♪我的一切都将改变♪ |
[09:50] | I, uh… crashed. | 我失去了意识 |
[09:55] | I think I was out for… | 我想我大概昏睡了 |
[09:57] | a day or so. | 一天左右 |
[10:00] | When I finally came to, | 当我清醒过来时 |
[10:02] | the party was still going on. | 派对还在继续 |
[10:03] | Well, the party was always going on. | 派对总是在继续 |
[10:07] | The guys were downstairs, watching porn. | 那些人都在楼下 看色情录象 |
[10:11] | Uh, the ones that weren’t too tweaked out of their minds, that is. | 我是说那些神智还清醒的 |
[10:18] | And they were… they were really into it. | 他们看得很入迷 |
[10:23] | It looked hot. | 看上去很劲爆 |
[10:27] | So I drew a little off of Dr. C’s pipe… | 于是我暂时停止吸毒 |
[10:34] | and… | 然后… |
[10:37] | that’s when I saw the guy in the video… | 我才看清录象里的那个人 |
[10:42] | the one getting gang-banged. | 那个被轮奸的男人 |
[10:59] | It was me. | 竟然是我 |
[11:02] | That’s how out of control I was. | 那时的我就是失控到了这种地步 |
[11:07] | God only knows if they were using condoms. I… | 天知道他们有没有用安全套 我… |
[11:09] | I’ll have to take a test. I-I… I don’t… I-I… | 我必须去做检查 |
[11:18] | I don’t feel very optimistic. | 我感觉会不太乐观 |
[11:28] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[11:32] | that’s when I knew that if I… | 那时我才开始认识到 |
[11:35] | I-if I didn’t come here… | 如果我不来这里的话 |
[11:41] | I could be dead. | 我可能会死的 |
[11:48] | I know how hard that was for you. | 我知道那对你来说有多难 |
[11:51] | Just remember, nobody was judging you, | 不过记住 没有人会评判你 |
[11:54] | because we’ve all been there, in our own way. | 因为我们虽经历不同 却都曾堕落过 |
[11:58] | Well, your being there made it a whole lot easier. | 有你在场 让这一切容易了很多 |
[12:00] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[12:01] | In fact, I-I keep thinking, | 事实上 我不断在想 |
[12:04] | you know, if all this hadn’t happened, | 就是 如果这一切都没发生 |
[12:05] | if I hadn’t come stumbling through that door… | 如果我没有踉跄地踏进这里 |
[12:09] | I mean, we might not ever have seen each other again. | 我们可能再也没机会见到彼此 |
[12:17] | Um, so, you want to, uh… you want to grab some lunch or…? | 那个 你…想一起吃午餐吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:25] | Let me just check my messages, | 我先去查一下留言 |
[12:27] | and I’ll meet you in the lounge. | 然后去休息室找你 |
[12:54] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[12:57] | I thought they outlawed shock therapy. | 我以为他们已经禁止了休克疗法[震惊] |
[12:59] | Hello, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[13:02] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:03] | Don’t tell me I ended up in the papers again. | 别告诉我我又上报纸了 |
[13:06] | Mel and Linz told me you’d checked yourself in. | 茉儿和琳赛告诉我你来这里治疗了 |
[13:11] | I thought it was only us faggots | 我以为只有基佬 |
[13:12] | who couldn’t keep our mouths shut. | 才会到处大嘴巴 |
[13:18] | I’m happy, uh, if that’s the word, | 我很高兴 如果这个词合适的话 |
[13:21] | that… that you’re here. | 你能来这里 |
[13:22] | Well, you know, | 你也知道 |
[13:23] | nothing like a little R & R in a cosy little B & B. | 在这有吃有住的地方休养生息再好不过 |
[13:29] | So, how… how long are you… | 那你在这里待了多久… |
[13:30] | Not long at all. Nah. Feeling… feeling good as new already. | 没多久 但我已经感觉焕然一新了 |
[13:34] | They tell me I’m, uh… I’m making remarkable progress, so… | 他们告诉我 我进步很大 |
[13:37] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这些 |
[13:39] | Just be careful. | 但还是要小心 |
[13:42] | You know, you don’t want to rush it or… | 不要太急于求成 否则… |
[13:47] | Or… what? | 否则 什么 |
[13:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:54] | Or I’ll wind up using again, is that? | 否则会重蹈覆辙 再去吸毒吗 |
[13:56] | Is that what you were going to say? | 你是想说这个吗 |
[13:58] | All I meant was, y-y-you know, be careful not to | 我的意思是 你要小心 |
[14:01] | take the cupcakes out of the oven till they’re done. | 等纸杯蛋糕烤熟 再从烤箱里拿出来 |
[14:08] | Well, isn’t that profound? | 可真深奥啊 |
[14:11] | And in case you haven’t noticed, | 给你提个醒 |
[14:14] | I’m not a cupcake. Okay? | 我可不是纸杯蛋糕 知道吗 |
[14:17] | And I have no intention of | 我也没打算重蹈覆辙 |
[14:18] | winding up back here, in the losers’ lounge. | 最后又沦落到这个废物的集中营里 |
[14:21] | Look, I didn’t come here to upset you. | 听着 我不是来惹你生气的 |
[14:22] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么来 |
[14:23] | What, to just see for yourself how far I’ve sunk? | 亲自来看我堕落成什么样吗 |
[14:25] | No… | 不是 |
[14:26] | I told Mel and Lindsay I didn’t want anyone visiting me. | 我特意叮嘱茉儿和琳赛我不想任何人来看我 |
[14:28] | Since when am I “Anyone”? | 我何时成了随便的”任何人”了 |
[14:30] | Ted, you might want to grab some lunch before it’s all sold out. | 泰德 快去吃午餐吧 否则待会儿就卖完了 |
[14:34] | Blake, uh… | 布雷克 |
[14:36] | you remember… | 你还记得.. |
[14:37] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[14:40] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[14:41] | Back again, or haven’t you ever left? | 又回来了 还是住到现在都没离开过 |
[14:44] | Blake isn’t a patient. | 布雷克不是病人 |
[14:46] | He’s a substance abuse counsellor, | 他是药物滥用方面的康复辅导员 |
[14:48] | and a damn good one. | 而且是很优秀的一个 |
[14:50] | Well, if anyone knows his stuff, it’s you. | 如果说有谁在这方了解甚深 肯定是你了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, he’s been amazing. | 是的 他很厉害 |
[14:55] | I don’t know what I would have done if he hadn’t been here. | 如果他不在 我都不知道自己会怎么样 |
[14:58] | Look, I, uh, just came to make sure you’re all right, and | 我只是来确认下你是否一切安好 |
[15:02] | it seems like you are. So… | 看来你过得很好 那么… |
[15:08] | ♪Now you say you’re sorry for being so untrue♪ | ♪如今 你说你想为自己的虚伪致歉♪ |
[15:21] | ♪Well you can cry me a river♪ | ♪那就为我泪流成河♪ |
[15:27] | ♪Cry me a river♪ | ♪为我泪流成河♪ |
[15:31] | ♪I cried a river over…♪ | ♪我曾泪流成河 只为…♪ |
[15:34] | You… | 你… |
[15:36] | look great. | 看起来不错 |
[15:38] | Whiskey? | 来点威士忌吗 |
[15:42] | Little early for happy hour. | 现在喝酒有点早啊 |
[15:44] | You’re here, I’m happy. | 你来了 我很高兴 |
[15:52] | So, did you hear the news? | 你听说了吗 |
[15:55] | Stockwell was indicted in the cover-up of that young man’s murder. | 斯托克威尔因掩盖那个年轻人的谋杀案而被起诉 |
[16:01] | Mayor Deekins has… demanded his resignation. | 迪金斯市长要求他辞职 |
[16:04] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[16:05] | How the mighty have fallen. | 大人物垮台了 |
[16:07] | Damn lucky for Vangard he didn’t bring us down with him. | 凡佳广告公司没被拉下水 算走运了 |
[16:11] | So… | 那么 |
[16:14] | name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[16:16] | For what? | 开什么价 |
[16:18] | To come back, of course. | 当然是回来这里工作 |
[16:19] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[16:22] | I need you here. | 我需要你 |
[16:23] | I don’t know, Gardner. It’s not just a matter of the money. | 我不知道 加德纳 不仅是钱的问题 |
[16:27] | There are other issues. | 还有其它问题 |
[16:31] | Jacuzzi in my private bathroom. | 我的私人洗手间要有按摩浴缸 |
[16:34] | An unlimited expense account. | 一个无限额的报销账户 |
[16:37] | Loyalty. | 以及忠诚 |
[16:40] | I give you my word… | 我说到做到 |
[16:46] | and my handshake. | 握手为定 |
[17:02] | Now, I’ll just need you to sign this. | 现在 你只需要把这个签了 |
[17:10] | Non-competition clause? | 竞业限制条款 |
[17:12] | It’s just a formality. | 走个过场罢了 |
[17:14] | So this is why you wanted me back? | 这就是你想我回来的原因 |
[17:16] | You’re afraid I was going to raid the pantry? | 你害怕我会抢走你的客户 |
[17:18] | And here I thought it was me that you didn’t want to lose. | 刚刚我还以为你不想失去的是我 |
[17:22] | You’re not giving yourself enough credit. | 你低估自己的价值了 |
[17:24] | I’m giving myself all the credit. | 我太清楚我的价值了 |
[17:28] | I brought in all of our major accounts, | 公司全部大客户都是我谈成的 |
[17:30] | I created their campaigns, | 我策划了他们的广告 |
[17:32] | I convinced the world it couldn’t live without their products. | 我让世人相信他们的产品不可或缺 |
[17:34] | And they would leave with me faster than a 10-second spot. | 只要我离开 他们会眼都不眨地跟我离开 |
[17:38] | But if I sign this, they’d all be off-limits. | 但如果我签了这个 就不能带走他们 |
[17:40] | I wouldn’t count my clients before they’re snatched. | 我建议你在真的得到我的客户前 别胡乱做美梦 |
[17:48] | He’s 16, he’s tall, skinny, | 他16岁 高个子 非常瘦 |
[17:51] | he’s got long dirty-blond hair, | 长头发 暗金色 |
[17:53] | he’s got a bit of an attitude. | 有点吊儿郎当 |
[17:55] | Haven’t seen him. Sorry. | 没见过 抱歉 |
[18:08] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[18:10] | Where the fuck have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你死哪儿去了 我到处找你 |
[18:12] | Come on, let’s eat. Dinner’s on me. | 走吧 吃饭去 我请客 |
[18:15] | Where did you get that? | 哪儿弄来的钱 |
[18:18] | How many truckers did you have to fuck to get it? | 和多少卡车司机上床 才赚来这些钱 |
[18:20] | Just one. And it was only a blow-job. | 一个而已 而且只是口交 |
[18:22] | That’s a relief. | 真令人”欣慰” |
[18:24] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[18:25] | How could I what? | 能怎样 |
[18:27] | We’re broke. Isn’t that what you said? | 我们没现金了 不是你说的吗 |
[18:32] | Okay, that’s it. Let’s go. | 到此为止 我们走 |
[18:33] | – To Mexico? – To Pittsburgh. | -去墨西哥吗 -去匹兹堡 |
[18:34] | No way! You promised. | 才不要 你答应过我的 |
[18:36] | I’m breaking it. Now come on. | 我反悔了 走吧 |
[18:37] | Get the fuck off me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[18:38] | Listen to me, you little asshole. | 听我说 你这个小混蛋 |
[18:40] | I risked everything for you. | 为了你 我什么都搭上了 |
[18:45] | Now you’re going to do what I tell you. | 现在你得照我说的做 |
[18:47] | We’re going to go back and fight, | 我们回去面对 去抗争 |
[18:49] | and then we’re going to try | 然后我们再努力 |
[18:50] | and turn you into a normal human being, which… | 让你成为正常人 但这… |
[18:53] | at the moment… | 照目前状况看 |
[18:55] | flapping my arms and flying to the moon seems like a better bet. | 难于上青天 |
[19:01] | Move it! | 快走 |
[19:16] | Can’t you see I just cleaned there? | 没看到我刚擦干净吗 |
[19:23] | A little testy tonight? | 今晚火气挺大啊 |
[19:25] | What do they think I’m doing this for, my health? | 他们以为我干这个是为了什么 锻炼身体吗 |
[19:28] | Actually, you are. | 事实上 就是啊 |
[19:34] | I wonder if they made Elizabeth Taylor do this. | 我很好奇伊丽莎白·泰勒在戒毒时会不会干这活 |
[19:36] | Absolutely. | 肯定会 |
[19:37] | In her diamonds. | 戴着钻石首饰干 |
[19:38] | Yeah well, maybe I’d feel better | 好吧 如果我也戴着六百克拉的项圈 |
[19:40] | about it if I was wearing a 600-carat choker. | 也许会感觉好点 |
[19:42] | I’ll pick one up for you while I’m out. | 等我出去时 就给你挑一个 |
[19:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:49] | I’m just feeling a little… | 我只是觉得有点… |
[19:50] | Upset? | 烦乱吗 |
[19:54] | Constipated, actually. | 应该说是便秘 |
[19:55] | I haven’t had a bowel movement since I got here. | 从我进来后 就没有排便过 |
[19:57] | So forget the choker, just bring me some Metamucil. | 所以别管什么项圈了 给我带点泻药吧 |
[20:02] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:05] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在很难熬 |
[20:07] | It wasn’t that long ago I was going through it myself. | 不久前 我自己也经历过 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:12] | I know, I remember bringing you here. | 我还记得 当时带你来这里 |
[20:16] | Then I came back to see you and… | 之后回来看你 结果… |
[20:17] | And I was gone. | 发现我不在了 |
[20:20] | Yeah. It, uh… wasn’t very nice of me. | 是啊 我那时不知感恩 做得很不好 |
[20:25] | It was fucking shitty. | 简直是混蛋至极 |
[20:29] | I cared about you. I… | 我那时很关心你 我… |
[20:37] | I more than cared about you. | 不止是关心那么简单 |
[20:39] | I know. I-I know. That’s… that’s why I had to leave. | 我知道 所以我当时才要走 |
[20:44] | To spare me the pain? | 以免我痛苦吗 |
[20:45] | And myself. | 也不想让我自己痛苦 |
[20:48] | From you seeing me that way. | 不用再面对你的那种眼神 |
[20:52] | Well, now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[20:55] | I’m the one down on my hands and knees, scrubbing the floor. | 轮到我跪在地上 擦洗地板 |
[20:58] | The one they all come to gawk at, so they can feel superior, | 他们都来盯着我看 优越感油然而生 |
[21:01] | like Emmett. | 就像艾美特 |
[21:02] | Well, I’m sure he felt just as uncomfortable as you did. | 我相信他和你一样不自在 |
[21:05] | I guess it takes something like this | 大概只有像这样真正落难时 |
[21:06] | for a person to reveal their true colours, huh? | 才能看出一个人对你到底是真心还是假意 对吧 |
[21:11] | Well, at least I have you. | 至少我还有你 |
[21:13] | And you’re the only one who knows how it feels, | 只有你知道我的感受 |
[21:16] | and what it’s like. | 我的煎熬 |
[21:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:24] | A hot date? | 有约会吗 |
[21:27] | Actually, yeah. | 事实上 是的 |
[21:29] | We’re going to see “Lucia”. | 我们打算去听《拉美莫尔的露琪亚》 |
[21:35] | That’s nice. I-I didn’t know. | 不错啊 我都不知道 |
[21:37] | I-I mean, uh, you know, that you like opera. | 我是说 我都不知道你喜欢歌剧 |
[21:41] | Thanks to you, I’m hooked. | 受你影响 我也迷上了 |
[21:46] | Well, at least it’s one addiction | 至少沉迷这个 |
[21:47] | you don’t have to go to rehab for, right? | 你不需要去戒瘾中心强行戒掉 对吧 |
[21:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:52] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[22:12] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[22:13] | You too. | 我也是 |
[22:14] | Hey! What about me? | 嘿 我呢 |
[22:16] | Ah, come here, pal. | 过来 小子 |
[22:18] | Did you behave yourself? | 有没有乖乖的 |
[22:21] | He was a perfect angel. | 乖得像小天使 |
[22:23] | It was a perfect danger. | 其实是大坏蛋 |
[22:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Thank god you’re both safe and in one piece. | 谢天谢地 你们都平安无事 |
[22:30] | At least it’s still in one piece. | 至少这车没被大卸八块 |
[22:32] | You’ll be happy to know Hunter and I are both okay too. | 看到亨特跟我平安无事 你也很高兴吧 |
[22:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:42] | A burger box. | 汉堡盒子 |
[22:43] | You ate in my car? | 你在我车上吃东西 |
[22:45] | We were in a hurry to get home. | 我们急着回来 |
[22:46] | We didn’t want to stop. | 不想停下来用餐 |
[22:48] | So you turned my car into a recycling bin. Christ. | 所以就把我的车当垃圾箱了 天啊 |
[22:51] | You know, it’s like that time in 7th grade | 就像七年级那次 |
[22:53] | when I lent you my brand new 10-speed. | 我把崭新的十档变速自行车借给你 |
[22:54] | You brought it back, | 你还回来时 |
[22:55] | the front fender was crushed, my seat was torn. | 前护盖被撞坏了 座椅裂了 |
[22:58] | I was hit by a bus. | 我当时被巴士撞了 |
[23:01] | Well, this is the last time I ever loan you… | 好吧 以后我再也不借你东西 |
[23:06] | What was that for? | 为什么吻我 |
[23:08] | For giving me the wheels right out from under you for no good reason, | 谢谢你二话不说 就把爱车借给我 |
[23:11] | other than… | 再就是 |
[23:13] | you love me. | 你爱我 |
[23:17] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[23:18] | And so is this car. | 这车也一样 |
[23:19] | Now I have just enough time to get it washed. | 现在我的时间只够洗车了 |
[23:21] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[23:22] | Like a million bucks. | 像百万美钞那么诱人 |
[23:24] | Don’t sell me short. | 别算便宜了 |
[23:25] | Ten. | 千万美钞 |
[23:32] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[23:32] | You don’t need it. | 你用不着 |
[23:47] | ♪Are the stars out tonight?♪ | ♪今夜星光是否灿烂♪ |
[23:52] | ♪I don’t know if it’s cloudy or bright♪ | ♪我不知天气是多云还是晴朗♪ |
[23:57] | ♪’Cause I only have eyes♪ | ♪因为我眼里♪ |
[24:01] | ♪for you…♪ | ♪只有你♪ |
[24:07] | Because I consider you to be my most important client… | 因为我视你为我最重要的客户 |
[24:11] | Because I regard you as my most valuable account… | 因为我把你看作最宝贵的客户 |
[24:14] | Because no one’s close personal friendship means more to me than yours. | 因为我最看重我们之间的友谊 |
[24:16] | I wanted you to be the first to know… | 我想第一个告诉你 |
[24:21] | I’m starting my own agency. | 我要自己开广告公司了 |
[24:23] | That’s great news, Brian. | 真是好消息 布莱恩 |
[24:24] | Well, congratulations, Brian. | 恭喜你 布莱恩 |
[24:26] | Way to go, partner! | 好样的 朋友 |
[24:27] | It’s a big step, I know. | 我清楚 这是一招险棋 |
[24:29] | But I’m confident | 但我信心十足 |
[24:30] | that by focusing on a small, select list of clients, | 只要把精力放在少数精选的客户身上 |
[24:33] | I can still provide the same | 我还是能一如既往地提供 |
[24:34] | innovative campaigns you’ve come to expect, | 你们期望的创新性广告案 |
[24:36] | but… with the personal attention | 但是 我会亲自参与每个项目 |
[24:38] | only a boutique operation can offer. | 尽心尽力 提供最优质的服务 |
[24:40] | Sounds like a hell of a plan. | 这计划听起来棒极了 |
[24:41] | Well, if anyone can pull this off, Brian, you can. | 布莱恩 也只有你能做到了 |
[24:44] | I like what I’m hearing, partner. | 我喜欢这个计划 朋友 |
[24:47] | And that’s why I’d like to put Eye-Conic Optics… | 所以我想邀请新视界眼镜… |
[24:49] | I want Brown Athletics… | 布朗运动品公司 |
[24:50] | Frawley Open-Fire Steak Houses… | 弗劳利牛排屋 |
[24:52] | at the very top of my list. | 作为我的首选合作对象 |
[24:56] | ♪And I only have eyes♪ | ♪我的眼里♪ |
[25:04] | ♪for you♪ | ♪只有你♪ |
[25:12] | Want to pass the ziti, sweetie? | 要不要通心粉 宝贝 |
[25:15] | Sure, ma. | 好啊 妈 |
[25:17] | See how nice she’s being? That’s how I know. | 看到她有多贴心了吗 这就是信号 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么信号 |
[25:20] | That she’s pissed. | 她其实快要气炸了 |
[25:22] | She’s just waiting for the right moment. | 她只是在等待时机 |
[25:26] | Right there! | 就来 |
[25:27] | Will you sit down and finish eating already? | 你坐下来吃饭行不行 |
[25:33] | Well, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧这是谁来了 |
[25:36] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[25:37] | What the hell are you two supposed to be? | 你们两个打扮成什么了 |
[25:39] | I’m Mother Superior. | 我是修道院院长 |
[25:40] | And I’m Friedrich. | 我是弗里德里希[尼采] |
[25:42] | I can only dream of what perversions go on in your house. | 我能想象到你们在家会玩些什么变态的情趣游戏 |
[25:46] | Let me guess: “The Sing-a-Long Sound of Music.” | 我猜猜 是为了参加「社区音乐之声」筹款会吧 |
[25:48] | It was a benefit for paediatric AIDS. | 是参加为艾滋病儿童募捐的筹款会 |
[25:50] | I bet you worked up an appetite climbing all those mountains. | 我猜你爬了那么多山 肯定很饿了吧 |
[25:51] | 尼采热爱登山 每天都要爬山 | |
[25:52] | Sit down, eat. | 坐下来吃饭吧 |
[25:53] | No, no, no. We didn’t come to eat. | 不 我们不是来吃饭的 |
[25:55] | Hunter, give me a dollar. | 亨特 给我一块钱 |
[25:57] | You short of cash, honey? | 你手头很紧吗 宝贝 |
[25:58] | Vic, get the tea canister. | 维克 把钱罐子拿来 |
[25:59] | No, it has to come from Hunter. | 不 必须由亨特出 |
[26:01] | What for? | 用来做什么 |
[26:02] | I petitioned the court to appoint me your guardian ad litem. | 我向法庭申请做你的诉讼监护人 |
[26:04] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[26:06] | It means I can represent you at the hearing, | 意思是我能在听证会上作为你的代理律师 |
[26:08] | explain to the judge why your mother shouldn’t get custody, | 向陪审团解释为何你母亲不该得到监护权 |
[26:10] | and why it’s in your best interest to remain where you are, | 为什么保持现状对你的成长最有利 |
[26:13] | with Michael and Ben. | 继续跟迈克和本在一起 |
[26:15] | So, what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[26:17] | Fuck, yeah! | 当然好了 |
[26:20] | You see? I told you we should do this the right way. | 瞧吧 我就说我们应该采取正当方式吧 |
[26:23] | Yeah, instead of running off without telling your mother. | 是啊 而非抛下母亲 不辞而别 |
[26:28] | I told you. | 我说的没错吧 |
[26:29] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 没错 |
[26:33] | By the time you’re done decimating his client list, | 等你蚕食完他的客户 |
[26:36] | Vance will be asking you for a job. | 万斯只能求着到你的公司打工了 |
[26:38] | Ah, we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[26:39] | Stop being modest. | 少谦虚了 |
[26:40] | I was aiming for smug. | 我是想炫耀一下 |
[26:42] | How do you like the name I picked out for your new agency? | 你觉得我给你的新公司起的名字怎么样 |
[26:47] | “Kinnetik.” | 肯奈迪克 |
[26:48] | With two “Ns”. | 有两个N |
[26:50] | That’s clever. | 很有创意 |
[26:51] | It’s genius. | 简直是天才 |
[27:00] | Excuse me, uh, but if no one’s sitting here, I was wondering… | 打扰一下 如果这里没人坐 |
[27:03] | Look, I’m, um… I’m very flattered you should ask, so… | 我很荣幸你开口问了 |
[27:06] | don’t take this the wrong way, but… fuck off. | 别误会我的意思 但请滚开 |
[27:09] | I was going to ask if I could borrow the stool. | 我只是想问 这个凳子没人坐能拿走吗 |
[27:13] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[27:15] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯好吗 |
[27:16] | I’m… I’m very flattered you should ask, so don’t take… | 我很荣幸你开口问了 别误会… |
[27:21] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 帅哥们 |
[27:23] | Sorry, Miss Dietrich, | 抱歉 迪特里希小姐 |
[27:24] | I mistook you for my friend, Emmett Honeycutt. | 我把你误当成了我朋友艾美特·哈尼卡特 |
[27:27] | We’re going to Babylon. You want to come? | 我们准备去巴比伦夜店 你要一起吗 |
[27:29] | Oh, I’m not really in the mood for men, or muscles, or music. | 我现在对男人 肌肉或音乐什么的没心情 |
[27:34] | I’d rather stay here, get shit-faced. | 我宁愿留在这里 醉成烂泥 |
[27:36] | Well, you passed shit-faced about 10 miles back. | 你早就已经烂醉如泥了 |
[27:39] | So I’ve had a few cocktails. | 我就喝了点鸡尾酒 |
[27:41] | What, does that… does that qualify me for rehab? | 难不成就要送我去戒瘾中心了吗 |
[27:44] | Besides, I’ve already been there. | 再说 我已经去过了 |
[27:46] | Did you see Ted? | 你去见泰德了吗 |
[27:48] | And you’ll never guess who’s there with him. | 你们绝对想不到谁跟他一起在那里 |
[27:52] | Liza? | 丽莎吗 |
[27:52] | Robert Downey, Jr.? | 小罗伯特·唐尼吗 |
[27:54] | Ben Affleck. | 本·阿弗莱克 |
[27:54] | Matthew Perry? | 马修·派瑞 |
[27:55] | Blake, the tweaked-out twinkie! | 布雷克 那个瘾君子 |
[27:59] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[28:02] | You know, some assholes never learn. | 有些混蛋始终学不到教训 |
[28:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no. He’s learned. | 不 不 他学到教训了 |
[28:05] | He’s even gotten a degree. | 他还拿了学位呢 |
[28:07] | He’s a drug abuse counsellor. | 他是药物滥用方面的康复辅导员 |
[28:11] | A few days in Dr. Boytoy’s care and… | 由小帅哥医生照顾了一段时间 |
[28:14] | Mr. Schmidt’s as good as new. | 施密特先生恢复如初 |
[28:17] | Let’s, um… Let’s have a drink | 我们来喝一杯吧 |
[28:19] | to his remarkable recovery. Shall we? | 恭贺他神奇的康复 如何 |
[29:28] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[29:42] | Stop it. You know that drives me nuts. | 别这样 你知道这最能刺激我 |
[29:45] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[29:49] | Then how about we go again? | 再来一次如何 |
[29:51] | That’d make three. | 那就是第三次了 |
[29:54] | God, I missed kissing you. | 天啊 我怀念吻你的感觉 |
[29:58] | Holding you. | 抱着你的感觉 |
[30:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:11] | I’m just looking. | 我就是看看 |
[30:16] | You are so beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[30:21] | You’re kind of cute yourself. | 你也很帅啊 |
[30:26] | Sometimes I wonder why… | 有时候我都不知道为什么… |
[30:30] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:34] | how you could ever love me. | 你怎么会爱我 |
[30:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:41] | I feel like such an idiot. | 我觉得自己就像个白痴 |
[30:45] | Running off with Hunter the way I did. | 就那么带亨特跑了 |
[30:48] | I should’ve just… | 我应该 |
[30:50] | stayed here, like you said, | 像你说的那样 留在这里 |
[30:52] | instead of putting everybody through | 而不是害大家都担心 |
[30:55] | “Mikey and Hunter’s Excellent Adventure”. | 「小迈和亨特的华丽大冒险」 |
[30:57] | It was so not cool. It was so immature. | 那太傻 太幼稚了 |
[31:02] | And what kind of message is that to give to a kid? | 那会向孩子传达怎样的信息啊 |
[31:04] | Hold it. | 别说了 |
[31:06] | What you did was incredible. | 你的所作所为非常勇敢 |
[31:09] | It was? | 是吗 |
[31:13] | Not only do I admire you for having the balls to do it… | 我不光钦佩你的勇气 |
[31:21] | I’m actually kind of jealous. | 实际上我还有点嫉妒 |
[31:25] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[31:27] | How you put Hunter’s safety above your own, | 你将亨特的安全置于你自己的安全之上 |
[31:30] | without a second thought. | 可以说是毫不犹豫 |
[31:33] | I wouldn’t call that immature. | 我觉得这可不叫幼稚 |
[31:35] | I would call that… | 我觉得这叫… |
[31:40] | love. | 爱 |
[32:02] | It’s a special place. | 这地方很特别 |
[32:05] | Special as in unique, fabulous, one-of-a-kind? | 是独一无二 难以置信 史无前例的特别 |
[32:08] | Or special as in, | 还是指那种 |
[32:09] | “There are schools where they can teach him to dress himself”? | 「面向残障孩子的特殊学校」的那种特别 |
[32:13] | Mom? | 妈 |
[32:14] | Hi, honey. | 你好 宝贝 |
[32:15] | Hi, honey. | 你好 宝贝 |
[32:16] | I mean special as in, | 我说的特别 |
[32:19] | it’s for a certain kind of person. A person who’s, uh… | 是说它适合特定的一类人 那些 |
[32:22] | has no children, who’s single, a person who… | 没有小孩 单身的人 |
[32:27] | Let’s face it, Brian. It’s a fuckpad. | 直说吧 布莱恩 这里就是滥交房 |
[32:29] | Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈 你来这里做什么 |
[32:31] | So how much do you think I can get for it? | 你觉得能卖多少钱 |
[32:33] | Get for what? | 卖掉什么 |
[32:35] | I’m selling the loft. | 我要卖掉阁楼 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:39] | Well, it was either cut my expenses or cut my wrists. | 要么节流 要么割腕 |
[32:41] | So I’ve just opted for the tidier of the two. | 我只不过两痛择其轻 |
[32:44] | Listen, I’ll call you later with some comps. | 听着 我回头联系你说一下同类房屋的售价 |
[32:47] | We can set a price. | 到时候我们就可以定个价 |
[32:48] | Bye, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[32:50] | And I won’t be charging commission. | 我不收你中介费 |
[32:54] | After all you’ve done for Justin, | 你为贾斯汀做了那么多 |
[32:56] | it’s the least I can do. | 至少也让我为你做这点事 |
[33:00] | You’re not selling your loft. | 你不能卖掉阁楼 |
[33:02] | It’s your home. | 这是你的家 |
[33:03] | Not for long. | 很快就不是了 |
[33:04] | I thought you were starting your own agency, | 我以为你在筹备自己开公司 |
[33:06] | that your clients were going to go with you. | 你的客户都会跟着你离开 |
[33:08] | Yeah well, they turned me down. | 好吧 结果是他们都谢绝了 |
[33:11] | Best laid plans of mice and ad-men. | 计划得再好 也难保万无一失 |
[33:13] | There has to be a better way. | 一定有别的解决办法 |
[33:15] | A loan. | 贷款 |
[33:16] | $100,000 in debt and unemployed? | 负债十万外加待业 |
[33:18] | I’m not exactly a very good risk. | 没人敢冒险贷给我的 |
[33:20] | Get a job at another agency. | 那去其他广告公司找个工作 |
[33:22] | Yeah. I do have an offer. It’s in Scranton. | 好吧 的确有公司找我 不过是在斯克兰顿 |
[33:25] | It’s at half my salary. | 待遇是原来的一半 |
[33:27] | Oh, Christ. | 我的天 |
[33:29] | You never should’ve listened to me. | 当初你真不该听我的 |
[33:32] | I-I didn’t. I listened to me. | 我没听你的 我是听了自己的心声 |
[33:34] | Besides, it’s just four walls and a floor. | 再说这不过就是四面墙加地板 |
[33:37] | And… | 还有… |
[33:38] | top-of-the-line appliances, and stainless steel countertops. | 顶极家用器具 不锈钢案台 |
[33:41] | And imported Italian fixtures. | 意大利进口家具 |
[33:43] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[33:47] | It’s where we made love for the first time. | 这是我们第一次做爱的地方 |
[33:49] | That wasn’t love. I just… | 那不是爱 我只不过… |
[33:51] | gave you a rim-job and fucked your brains out. | 给你舔菊 接着把你操得死去活来 |
[33:57] | It was love to me. | 对我而言就是爱 |
[34:12] | Vic. | 维克 |
[34:13] | Vic! | 维克 |
[34:16] | Do… do you have to do that? | 你能别敲了吗 |
[34:18] | I guess we could give each guest a claw and a straw, | 那我们可以给每个客人一只蟹爪和一根吸管 |
[34:21] | let him suck the meat out. | 让他们把肉吸出来 |
[34:24] | What I need’s an Advil, or a gun. | 我需要偏头痛药 或是一把枪 |
[34:27] | Someone had a few too many last night. | 看来某人昨晚喝多了 |
[34:31] | How about I wash the greens, gently? | 我洗菜总行吧 轻轻地 |
[34:37] | Where’s the fucking strainer? | 该死的滤器哪儿去了 |
[34:39] | I can’t find a thing in this goddamn kitchen. | 这鬼厨房里什么都找不到 |
[34:42] | What’s the matter with my goddamn kitchen? | 我的”鬼厨房”哪儿得罪你了 |
[34:45] | We had everything we needed over at Ted’s. | 我们的东西都在泰德那儿 |
[34:47] | So go to Ted’s. | 那就去泰德家拿啊 |
[34:48] | We can’t go to Ted’s. | 我们没办法去泰德家 |
[34:49] | Would you two, please? | 你们能消停点吗 |
[34:51] | Make a list and I’ll pick everything up. | 列个清单 我去拿 |
[34:55] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:56] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[35:12] | We won the sweepstakes. | 我们中奖了 |
[35:19] | Opening of a new Q-mart. | 新开了一家大同超市 |
[35:21] | Fundraiser for the Center. | 为同性恋中心筹款 |
[35:22] | Christ, another one? | 天呐 又是筹款会 |
[35:29] | Look, Vic. You got a postcard. | 维克 有人给你寄明信片 |
[35:33] | From Michelangelo. | 来自米开朗基罗 |
[35:36] | That must’ve been lost in the mail a long time. | 肯定在投递中延误了几个世纪 |
[35:38] | Actually, we met at a faerie gathering. | 事实上 我是在精灵[基佬]集会上认识他的 |
[35:41] | The Tony Awards? | 托尼奖颁奖礼吗 |
[35:43] | It’s a group of gay men who gather in the woods | 是一群男同性恋聚于林中 |
[35:46] | to rediscover our spirit of joy. | 为了重拾快乐的心灵 |
[35:49] | And get laid in the bushes. | 然后在丛林里做爱 |
[35:51] | Michelangelo isn’t his real name. | 米开朗基罗不是他的真名 |
[35:52] | It’s his faerie name. We all had them. Mine was… | 是精灵名 我们都有 我的是… |
[35:55] | Cherub. | 小天使 |
[35:58] | I went right after I was diagnosed. | 确诊患病后我就去了那儿 |
[36:01] | I was devastated. I didn’t know how I could go on. | 我当时快崩溃了 不知道生活该如何继续 |
[36:04] | So…I swallowed my scepticism. | 所以 我排除疑虑前去了 |
[36:07] | Turned out to be one of the most healing experiences of my life. | 结果那成了我人生中最慰藉心灵的经历之一 |
[36:12] | You know, honey, maybe that’s what you need. | 亲爱的 也许你也需要这样一段经历 |
[36:15] | Running around in the woods with a bunch of faeries? | 跟一群基佬在丛林里到处乱跑吗 |
[36:18] | Thanks, but I’ll stick to Advil. | 谢了 我还是吃药吧 |
[36:24] | “Stockwell Indicted.” | 「斯托克威尔遭起诉」 |
[36:26] | Seeing a headline like that restores my faith in humanity. | 这头条让我对人性重拾信心 |
[36:29] | Makes me want to buy shoes. | 都让我想买鞋了 |
[36:31] | Birkenstocks? | 德国勃肯牌的吗 |
[36:33] | Manolos. | 马诺洛设计鞋 |
[36:35] | But since we’re saving up for the new arrival, | 不过既然得给宝宝攒钱 |
[36:37] | I’ll have to find some other means to express my joy. | 我还是换个方式庆祝吧 |
[36:39] | We all have Brian to thank. | 我们都该谢谢布莱恩 |
[36:41] | He is the Wizard of Oz. | 他就像奥兹国的魔法师 |
[36:43] | There wasn’t any wizard. | 世上没有魔法师 |
[36:45] | There isn’t any “Concerned Citizens for the Truth”. | 也没有”关心真相的热心市民” |
[36:48] | Brian paid for that commercial against Stockwell himself. | 反对斯托克威尔的广告是布莱恩出的钱 |
[36:50] | – What? – You’re kidding. | -什么 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[36:52] | Now he’s $100,000 in debt. | 他现在负债十万 |
[36:54] | He has to sell off everything he owns, even the loft. | 他得卖掉所有东西 甚至包括阁楼 |
[36:59] | Never dreamed I’d be saying this, but… | 没想到有朝一日我会说这样的话 |
[37:01] | I wish there was something we could do. | 真希望我们能为他做点什么 |
[37:03] | I tried offering him the money I made from “Rage”, | 我试图给他通过《狂怒》挣到的钱 |
[37:06] | but he wouldn’t take it. | 但他不要 |
[37:07] | He’s too proud for that. | 他的自尊心不允许他接受 |
[37:10] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[37:12] | Stand around and watch while he loses everything? | 袖手旁观他失去一切吗 |
[37:15] | It’s his choice. | 这是他的选择 |
[37:17] | “It’s his choice”? | “这是他的选择” |
[37:18] | That’s it? | 就这样而已吗 |
[37:19] | I thought you cared about him. | 我还以为你关心他 |
[37:21] | I do. | 我是关心啊 |
[37:21] | But I also know Brian would never be beholden to anyone. | 但我也知道布莱恩永远不愿欠人情 |
[37:29] | You have in front of you, your honour, | 尊敬的法官大人 您面前的是 |
[37:30] | Mrs. Montgomery’s social worker’s report, | 蒙哥马利夫人的社工人员探访报告 |
[37:32] | including a psychological evaluation, | 包括心理评估 |
[37:34] | testimony from her new employer, | 新雇主的证词 |
[37:36] | a signed lease for her apartment rental, | 公寓租约 |
[37:38] | and an approved credit card application. | 已通过的信用卡申请表 |
[37:40] | Did he include her girl scout badge? | 没有女童子军勋章吗 |
[37:42] | Hopefully, upon reviewing these documents, | 希望在看过以上文件后 |
[37:44] | your honour will concur | 法官大人也会认同 |
[37:45] | that Mrs. Montgomery has taken admirable initiative | 蒙哥马利夫人已经非常主动地 |
[37:47] | in overcoming severe hardship, | 克服重重困难 |
[37:49] | so that James may be returned to her care. | 只为能继续照顾詹姆斯 |
[37:51] | Mind if I heave? | 我要吐了 |
[37:52] | Don’t say another word. | 不要再说一个字 |
[37:54] | Just sit there and shut up. | 闭上嘴 老实坐着 |
[37:57] | Your Honour. | 法官大人 |
[37:58] | Ms. Marcus. | 马库斯女士 |
[37:59] | I don’t mean to diminish Rita Montgomery’s admirable initiative, | 我并不质疑丽塔·蒙哥马利的努力 |
[38:02] | but you’ll also find another set of documents, | 但你也可以看到另一些文件 |
[38:04] | including her arrest for stabbing her husband, | 包括她因刺伤丈夫而被捕 |
[38:07] | testimony from neighbours recounting her repeated drug abuse, | 邻居的证词细述她反复嗑药 |
[38:10] | as well as a statement from her own son | 还有她亲生儿子的证词 |
[38:12] | describing how she coerced him | 陈述她强迫其 |
[38:14] | from the age of 12 on into acts of prostitution. | 自12岁起就开始卖淫 |
[38:16] | That’s not… that’s not true! | 那不是真的 |
[38:18] | The fuck it’s not! | 你他妈的敢说不是 |
[38:19] | Young man, please allow your lawyer to speak for you. | 年轻人 请让你的律师代你发言 |
[38:21] | That’s what she’s being paid for. | 你花钱请她就是干这个的 |
[38:23] | Yeah. A buck. | 是啊 一块钱 |
[38:24] | Now she wants him back. | 现在她想要他回去 |
[38:25] | Well, I contend Rita Montgomery is unfit to be James’ mother, | 我认为丽塔·蒙哥马利不能胜任母亲一职 |
[38:29] | and it would be detrimental | 所谓的”回到她身边” |
[38:29] | to his physical and emotional well-being | 对詹姆斯的身心健康 |
[38:32] | to be returned to her so-called care. | 有百害而无一利 |
[38:34] | Your honour, may I… | 法官大人 我能否… |
[38:35] | No, Mr. Landrey, you may not. | 不 兰德里先生 先等等 |
[38:36] | I’d like to examine all documents in my chambers. | 我想先去办公室看下这些文件 |
[38:39] | I’m calling a 15-minute recess. | 休庭15分钟 |
[38:41] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[38:54] | Okay, um, salmon poacher. | 好吧 做鲑鱼的蒸锅 |
[39:00] | Popover pan. | 烤松饼的模具 |
[39:08] | Strainer. Strainer, strainer, strainer… | 滤器 滤器 滤器 滤器 |
[39:11] | Under the sink. | 水槽下面 |
[39:11] | Jesus-fucking-Mary-and-Joseph! | 天呐 我操 我的妈呀 |
[39:15] | Oh, you scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[39:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:21] | I didn’t know you were back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[39:24] | Vic needed some things, so… | 维克需要点厨房用具 所以… |
[39:27] | Don’t mind me. Just take whatever you want and, uh… | 别管我 想要什么全都拿走吧 |
[39:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[39:37] | Aren’t you supposed to be in… | 你不是应该在… |
[39:38] | In rehab? | 戒毒中心吗 |
[39:41] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[39:43] | Kudos to your counsellor. | 你的戒毒辅导员真厉害 |
[39:45] | Must be the fastest cure on record. | 一定是有史以来最快的治愈速度 |
[39:47] | What with the cost of health care these days, | 现在的医保体系入不敷出 |
[39:49] | they don’t like you to linger too long. | 他们也不希望你待太久 |
[39:52] | In fact, they’re thinking of putting in a drive-thru window. | 事实上 他们正准备开设车道服务窗 |
[39:58] | Don’t you think that’s funny? | 不觉得很搞笑吗 |
[40:00] | A drive-thru window? | 车道服务窗 |
[40:03] | Yeah, Teddy. You’re a real scream. | 是啊 泰迪 你真是超级搞笑 |
[40:06] | ‘Fraid I-I don’t know when I’ve had more laughs than with you. | 恐怕我和你一起时笑得最多 |
[40:09] | Well, you must feel real good that the last one’s on me. | 最后一次是我沦为了笑柄 你一定感觉很爽 |
[40:11] | How I’ve managed to totally fuck up my life. | 笑我如何毁掉自己的生活 |
[40:14] | Sorry. Don’t plan pity parties. | 抱歉 我不筹办「同情宴会」 |
[40:18] | I’m not asking for your pity. I’m just stating a fact. | 我不是寻求同情 只是陈述事实 |
[40:22] | Well, then here’s another one. | 那么 还有个事实是 |
[40:25] | You’re not going to get better sitting on the sofa. | 你这样傻坐在沙发上 是不会好起来的 |
[40:28] | So why don’t you take your sardonic wit and and your superior, | 何不收起你冷嘲热讽的智慧 和你那高傲的 |
[40:32] | “I’m not like those other losers” attitude | “我跟这些废物不一样”的态度 |
[40:34] | and get your ass back there. | 滚回戒毒中心去 |
[40:37] | What? So they can fix me? | 然后呢 他们能治好我吗 |
[40:41] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:43] | I’m beyond repair. | 我已病入膏肓了 |
[40:48] | I have nothing. | 我已一无所有 |
[40:52] | No future, no friends. | 没有未来 没有朋友 |
[40:57] | No job, no lover. | 没有工作 没有爱人 |
[41:01] | What’s the point? | 治好了又能怎么样 |
[41:05] | I might as well be dead. | 我还不如死了的好 |
[41:08] | Then do it. | 那就去啊 |
[41:12] | What? | 什么 |
[41:13] | I said, “then do it.” | 我叫你去死 |
[41:16] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[41:18] | Kill yourself. | 自杀啊 |
[41:20] | Doing us all a favour. | 那真是帮了我们大忙了 |
[41:22] | Only, uh… only, don’t be a man about it. | 只是 别像个男人一样去死 |
[41:27] | Be a queen. | 要像女王一般 |
[41:30] | Mood music. | 来点有气氛的音乐 |
[41:33] | And… oh. Here, it’s, uh… | 对了 还有这个 |
[41:35] | it’s not quite a dagger, but it’ll do in a pinch. | 算不上是匕首 但也能将就一下 |
[41:38] | Go on. | 拿着啊 |
[41:41] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[41:42] | you can finally be Maria Callas. | 你终于能做一回玛丽亚·卡拉斯了 |
[41:47] | Plunge it into your heart, like Tosca. | 如歌剧中的托斯卡那样刺入心脏 |
[41:50] | Tosca didn’t stab herself. She jumped off a roof. | 托斯卡不是刺死自己 她是跳楼而死的 |
[41:54] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[41:55] | Feel free to scream or… | 随便你怎么尖叫 |
[41:58] | sing as loud as you want. | 怎么唱 多大声都没关系 |
[42:01] | Because nobody’s listening. | 因为没人会听 |
[42:14] | Having reviewed all the documents, | 在浏览过所有文件后 |
[42:15] | there’s no doubt, Mrs. Montgomery, | 毫无疑问 蒙哥马利夫人 |
[42:17] | that alcohol and drug abuse, | 酗酒 吸毒 |
[42:19] | as well as a violent home life, | 以及家暴 |
[42:20] | made you unfit to give your son the proper care he deserved. | 这让你无法给予你儿子应有的照顾 |
[42:25] | Still, there’s every indication | 但是 从目前种种迹象来看 |
[42:26] | that you’ve made great strides to break free from your past. | 你已经努力想要改过自新 |
[42:30] | It is also my overwhelming personal feeling | 我个人也强烈认为 |
[42:33] | that a child belongs with its natural parent, | 孩子应当同亲生父母一起生活 |
[42:35] | as long as that parent can provide | 只要父母能够提供 |
[42:37] | a safe and nurturing environment. | 安全有益的成长环境就行 |
[42:39] | This court is therefore willing to give you a second chance | 因此法庭决定再给你一次机会 |
[42:42] | by granting you custody of James. | 将詹姆斯的监护权判给你 |
[42:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:47] | I hope you will also give your mother a second chance. | 我希望你也能再给你母亲一次机会 |
[42:49] | There’s no way in hell I’m going with her! | 我死也不要跟着她 |
[42:51] | If you don’t, young man, | 年轻人 如果你拒绝 |
[42:52] | I’ll be forced to hold you in contempt. | 我将判你藐视法庭 |
[42:54] | This court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[42:55] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[42:57] | Ben! | 本 |
[42:57] | I told you this would happen. Mel… | 我就告诉过你可能会这样 茉儿 |
[42:59] | I’m so sorry, honey. We did the best we could. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 我们尽力了 |
[43:01] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[43:04] | Um, I promise everything’s going to be better from now on. | 我保证从今往后 一切都会好起来的 |
[43:16] | Sure it will, mom. | 当然会啦 妈妈 |
[43:21] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[43:23] | I forgot to tell you; | 我忘了告诉你 |
[43:25] | I’m HIV-positive. | 我是HIV阳性患者 |
[43:28] | That’s not very funny, Jimmy. | 这一点也不搞笑 吉米 |
[43:30] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[43:31] | Ask them. | 不信问他们 |
[43:33] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[43:38] | Oh, you fucking… dirty little faggot! | 你个该死的肮脏的小基佬 |
[43:42] | The fuck, you’re trying to give it to me? | 你他妈的想要传染给我吗 |
[43:48] | Ms. Marcus, Mr. Landrey, may I see you? | 马库斯夫人 兰德里先生 请过来下 |
[43:59] | My mom told me there’s someone who’s interested in buying the loft. | 我妈跟我说有人想买你的阁楼 |
[44:04] | Couple of designer fairies | 一对基佬设计师 |
[44:05] | can’t wait to turn it into a moroccan bordello. | 迫不及待要把它变成摩洛哥妓院 |
[44:08] | Hey, let’s grab a drink. | 走 去喝一杯 |
[44:09] | Nah. | 不 |
[44:11] | Better read the fine print. Another fucking benefit. | 仔细看清小字 又是一个该死的筹款会 |
[44:14] | Wonder what the worthy cause is this time? | 这次又是为什么项目捐款呢 |
[44:16] | “Send a tranny to summer camp”? | 「送变性人去参加夏令营」吗 |
[44:18] | Ah, come on. | 来吧 |
[44:23] | ♪What I did for love♪ | ♪我为爱的付出♪ |
[44:37] | ♪What I did for love♪ | ♪我为爱的付出♪ |
[45:05] | Ben… | 本 |
[45:05] | Some suckers just cannot wait to give their money away. | 某些笨蛋就是迫不及待想送钱 |
[45:09] | It’s for a worthy cause. | 为了不起的大业 |
[45:15] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[45:17] | We’re having a little fundraiser | 我们在举办一个小型筹款会 |
[45:19] | for a very special organization. | 为一个非常特别的组织捐款 |
[45:23] | Perhaps you’ve heard of them. | 或许你也听说过他们 |
[45:25] | “Concerned Citizens for the Truth”? | “关心真相的热心市民” |
[45:28] | You see, they’ve made a very significant contribution to our community. | 他们为我们这个群体做出了巨大的贡献 |
[45:33] | They’ve helped us, | 他们帮助了我们 |
[45:35] | and now we hear they’re in need of… | 现在听说他们 |
[45:38] | well, a little help themselves. | 需要一点帮助 |
[45:42] | So, huh, we, the community, would like to give something back. | 所以我们整个同性群体 想回报他们 |
[45:47] | It may not be all that they need, | 也许凑不够他们需要的钱 |
[45:50] | but it’s a start. | 但也是一点心意 |
[45:54] | We’re hoping you’ll accept this… | 希望你能接受这笔钱 |
[45:58] | on their behalf. | 代表他们接受 |
[46:10] | Go on, open it. | 快打开啊 |
[46:29] | Uh, I-I-I’ve only known the… | 我 我认识… |
[46:32] | “Concerned Citizens for the Truth” for a short time, but, um… | “关心真相的热心市民”时间并不长 |
[46:37] | I’ve known them long enough to know | 但我很清楚 |
[46:38] | that they don’t like to accept handouts. | 他们不喜欢接受施舍 |
[46:43] | Uh, charitable donations. | 或者说 慈善捐款 |
[46:50] | But I guess this time I’m just going to have to tell them that… | 但这次 我恐怕得告诉他们 |
[46:54] | once in a while, we could all use a little help, and… | 时不时的 我们都需要别人帮一把 |
[46:59] | they’re just going to have to swallow their fucking pride and… | 他们只能咽下那要命的高傲 |
[47:04] | say… | 说声 |
[47:07] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:11] | Good for you, hon. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[47:22] | ♪Angels in the sky promise♪ | ♪天上的天使承诺♪ |
[47:24] | ♪that by and by there’s gonna be a great day♪ | ♪不久以后 将会是精彩的一天♪ |
[47:30] | The night’s still young. | 天色还早 |
[47:31] | What do you say we hit some after-hours clubs? | 我们找家夜店玩玩怎么样 |
[47:33] | Excuse me, young man? | 你说什么 年轻人 |
[47:36] | You’ve got school tomorrow. | 你明天还要上学 |
[47:37] | Christ, don’t tell me | 我的天 别跟我说 |
[47:38] | you’re going to turn into my goddamn parents. | 你们真要变成我的父母 |
[47:40] | Hey, you heard what the judge said. | 嘿 你也听到法官说的了 |
[47:41] | You can live with Michael and Ben | 如果你一直表现良好 |
[47:42] | provided you stay on your best behaviour. | 就能继续同迈克和本住一起 |
[47:44] | And we intend to keep an eye on you, just to make sure you do. | 我们都会盯着你 确保你做到 |
[47:48] | Well, I knew I’d live long enough to see gay marriages… | 我知道我能活到同性婚姻合法那天 |
[47:52] | but I never thought I would live to see Brian Kinney | 但我没想到能活着看到布莱恩·肯尼 |
[47:54] | accept help and say “thank you”! | 接受帮助 还说”谢谢” |
[47:57] | I thought I even saw a tear in his eye. | 我貌似看到他泪光闪烁 |
[48:01] | Didn’t you? | 你没看到吗 |
[48:05] | Honey, I’m worried about you. | 亲爱的 我很担心你 |
[48:09] | That famous flame of yours is just about out. | 你身上那灿烂的火花好像快要熄灭了 |
[48:13] | What you could use is a generous sprinkling of faerie dust. | 你真的也需要去参加精灵集会 治愈一下 |
[48:21] | See you, guys. | 再见了 各位 |
[48:25] | Darren, Shanda Leer was great tonight. | 达伦 你今晚扮的桑德拉·丽尔太棒了 |
[48:28] | Oh, well, it’s what I do for love. | 那就是我为爱的付出 |
[48:32] | Now you and half of gay Pittsburgh | 现在你和匹兹堡一半的基佬 |
[48:34] | can sleep soundly in your bed tonight, | 今晚可以在你的床上睡个安稳觉了 |
[48:36] | knowing the loft is still yours. | 毕竟你的阁楼保住了 |
[48:40] | Half of gay Pittsburgh can sleep soundly in their own bed. | 匹兹堡一半的基佬可以睡在他们自己的床上 |
[48:56] | Hey, here comes one. | 瞧 来了一个 |
[49:02] | Hey, faggot. | 嘿 死基佬 |
[49:04] | Yeah, you. | 就是你 |
[49:06] | Nice dress. Going dancing? | 裙子挺漂亮 去跳舞吗 |
[49:10] | Let me go. Leave me alone. | 放开我 别碰我 |
[49:12] | Not before you suck on this, you fucking faggot. | 先得尝尝这个 你他妈的死基佬 |
[49:16] | ♪In the early morn you will hear his horn♪ | ♪破晓时分 你会听到他的号角♪ |
[49:18] | ♪screamin’ it’s not far away hold up your hands♪ | ♪响彻天际 并不遥远 举起你的手♪ |
[49:22] | ♪and say there’s gonna be or all to see.♪ | ♪说到 大家将有目共睹♪ |
[49:30] | ♪there’s gonna be a great big swinging crazy♪ | ♪将会是精彩绝伦 异彩纷呈♪ |
[49:34] | ♪wonderful day♪ | ♪美妙的一天♪ |