时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | Poor Brian. | 可怜的布莱恩 |
[02:00] | Bag all the nails. | 把所有钉子都装起来 |
[02:02] | So this blew out right here, right? | 所以是在这里爆炸的 对吗 |
[02:04] | It was a bomb. | 是一颗炸弹 |
[02:08] | Someone… planted a bomb. | 有人安放了一颗炸弹 |
[02:26] | Ted tell you? | 泰德告诉你了吗 |
[02:27] | How many people? | 有多少伤亡 |
[02:29] | 4 dead. | 4人死亡 |
[02:31] | 67 wounded. | 67人受伤 |
[02:33] | 11 of them critical. | 其中11人重伤 |
[02:38] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 这太可怕了 |
[02:42] | Not something I ever expected to happen in Pittsburgh. | 我从没想过这种事会发生在匹兹堡 |
[02:46] | What about Michael? | 迈克怎么样 |
[02:48] | I… | 我… |
[02:50] | I spoke to Debbie a couple of minutes ago. He’s still in surgery. | 我几分钟前和黛比通过电话 他还在手术中 |
[02:52] | – Any idea who did it? – No. | -知道是谁干的吗 -不知道 |
[02:55] | Obviously… someone who didn’t care for “Stop Prop 14”. | 显然 是个不在乎反14号提案的人 |
[03:00] | We’d prefer if you didn’t touch anything. | 你最好不要碰任何东西 |
[03:03] | We’re interviewing everyone who worked here. | 我们正在和这里的所有工作人员谈话 |
[03:05] | I’m going to need statements from you two as well. | 我也需要你们两个的口供 |
[03:09] | And, uh, a copy of the guest list. | 还有一份宾客名单 |
[03:12] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[03:14] | Why don’t you two go home? | 不如你们先回家吧 |
[03:24] | Come on, let’s stop by the hospital. | 走吧 我们顺便去趟医院 |
[03:26] | See if there’s an update. | 看看有没有新消息 |
[03:28] | Uh, you go. I’ve got… too much to do here. | 你去吧 我在这里有好多事要做 |
[03:31] | I’ve got to…get that list for the cops, | 我得给警察准备名单 |
[03:34] | got to call the insurance company. | 给保险公司打电话 |
[03:38] | Get some estimates how much it’s going to cost to rebuild. | 要估算一下重建的费用 |
[03:41] | Ted, it’s 7:00 a.m. | 泰德 现在是早上7点 |
[03:53] | Get that from two different angles, okay? | 从两个不同的角度来拍 好吗 |
[04:05] | Nurse Grayson to X-Ray Lab Two. | 格雷森护士请到二号X光室 |
[04:07] | Nurse Grayson, X-Ray Lab Two. | 格雷森护士 二号X光室 |
[04:09] | Em, honey, would you sit down already? | 小艾 亲爱的 你能坐下来吗 |
[04:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | Why in the fuck doesn’t somebody tell us something? | 为什么没有人来通知我们最新情况 |
[04:15] | I’m sure they will as soon as there’s something to tell. | 我相信一有消息的话 他们就会来通知的 |
[04:17] | Can I get you anything from the cafeteria? | 需要我从餐厅给你带点什么吗 |
[04:20] | Coffee, a muffin? | 咖啡 玛芬蛋糕 |
[04:21] | No, thanks, sunshine. | 不用了 谢谢你 小阳光 |
[04:25] | Do you think something’s wrong? | 你们觉得是不是情况不太好 |
[04:26] | That’s why they haven’t said anything? | 所以他们才什么都不说 |
[04:27] | Don’t go there, please. Please don’t. | 别往那方面想 拜托 请别这样 |
[04:33] | – Any word? – We’re still waiting. | -有消息吗 -我们还在等 |
[04:36] | Yeah, we’ve gotten real good at that. | 是啊 我们已经很擅长等了 |
[04:39] | Some of us have. Others, not so much. | 有些人是很擅长等待了 另一些人还不行 |
[04:44] | Did you talk to Carl? Did he say anything? | 你和卡尔聊过了吗 他有说什么吗 |
[04:50] | He said that he loves you, | 他说他爱你 |
[04:52] | and that he wishes he was here. | 还有他真希望他能在这里 |
[04:55] | And that it was a bomb. | 以及昨晚是炸弹造成的 |
[05:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:04] | Well, what the hell did you think it was? | 你之前以为是什么 |
[05:05] | What kind of sick fuck would do something like that? | 什么样的变态王八蛋会做出这种事 |
[05:08] | The kind that went to Matthew Shepard’s funeral | 那些去马修·谢巴德的葬礼 |
[05:09] | with signs saying “Your son’s burning in hell.” | 举牌子咒骂”你儿子被地狱烈火焚烧”的人 |
[05:09] | 马修·谢巴德因同性恋身份 而被虐待致死 | |
[05:12] | The kind we saw driving down Liberty Avenue | 那些开车经过自由大道 |
[05:14] | with bullhorns, shouting their hate slogans. | 拿着喇叭高喊仇恨口号的人 |
[05:17] | The kind that support Proposition 14. | 那些支持14号提案的人 |
[05:27] | Tommy, leave it alone. | 汤米 别动电视 |
[05:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:32] | – Honey? – I-I’ll be at home. | -亲爱的 -我会在家里 |
[05:34] | Call me as soon as you hear anything. | 麻烦你一有消息就打给我 |
[05:37] | The whole world’s gone crazy. | 全世界都疯了 |
[05:40] | The whole fucking world. | 整个世界都疯了 |
[05:45] | Doctor Ryan? | 瑞恩医生 |
[05:48] | We had to remove his spleen. | 我们不得不摘除了他的脾脏 |
[05:50] | There was also a lot of internal bleeding, as we suspected, | 正如我们猜测的那样 内出血很严重 |
[05:54] | but we managed to stop it. | 但我们已经成功止血 |
[05:55] | Will he be all right? | 他会没事吗 |
[05:58] | I’m cautiously optimistic. | 我表示谨慎乐观 |
[06:01] | I think he’ll be fine. | 我认为他会没事的 |
[06:07] | Thank you, God. | 感谢上帝 |
[06:11] | I told him he’d better look after Michael | 我告诉上帝 如果他不想有麻烦 |
[06:12] | if he knew what was good for him. | 最好保佑迈克平安无事 |
[06:13] | When can we see Michael? | 我们什么时候能见迈克 |
[06:15] | He’s in recovery now. | 他正在恢复中 |
[06:16] | He’ll be sleeping for most of the day, so | 他今天大部分时间会处于睡眠状态 |
[06:18] | why don’t you all go home and get some rest? | 所以不如你们先回家休息休息 |
[06:27] | Why don’t we all go home and get some rest? | 不如我们都回家休息休息 |
[06:30] | I’m going to stick around for a while. | 我要在这里再待会儿 |
[06:34] | Why don’t you go, honey, huh? | 不如你回家吧 亲爱的 |
[06:35] | Take a shower. Don’t you have a class? | 冲个澡 你不用上课吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, God, no, I couldn’t. What–what if he wakes up? | 天啊 我不能走 如果他醒来怎么办 |
[06:40] | The doctor said he’s going to be sleeping most of the day. | 医生说他今天大部分时间都会在睡觉 |
[06:42] | There’s no point in the two of us sitting here. | 我们两个人都坐在这里没有意义 |
[06:46] | You better listen to what she says. | 你最好听她的话 |
[06:49] | God did. | 上帝就听了 |
[06:52] | That’s wonderful! You must be so relieved. | 太棒了 你总算可以松一口气了 |
[06:55] | We’re all relieved. We’ll be by later. | 我们都松了一口气 我们晚点会过去 |
[06:58] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么东西吗 |
[07:00] | Well, be sure to take care of yourself. | 你自己一定要保重 |
[07:02] | That’s important, too. Bye. | 这也很重要 再见 |
[07:04] | Michael’s going to be all right. | 迈克会没事的 |
[07:07] | – They expect a full recovery. – Thank God. | -他们预计会完全康复 -感谢上帝 |
[07:12] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:13] | I don’t want to put a kenahora on it. | 我不想带来厄运 |
[07:15] | Did you hear that, sweetie? | 你听到了吗 亲爱的 |
[07:17] | Daddy’s gonna be as good as new. | 爸爸会恢复如初 |
[07:20] | You know… | 话说… |
[07:23] | I realized something when I woke up this morning. | 我今早醒来时意识到一件事 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[07:27] | That I want to see your face first thing every day | 我希望在余生中 每天醒来的第一件事 |
[07:29] | for the rest of my life. | 就是看见你的脸 |
[07:35] | – Yours too. – Mommy, I want my breakfast. | -我也是这么想的 -妈妈 我想吃早餐 |
[07:39] | Oh, sorry. The master wants his banana. | 不好意思 小主子要他的香蕉 |
[07:50] | We should go to the hospital. | 我们应该去医院 |
[07:51] | Why don’t we stop by this afternoon? | 不如我们今天下午过去 |
[07:53] | Maybe Dusty can watch the kids. | 或许达斯蒂能照顾孩子 |
[08:02] | – Mommy. – It’s coming. | -妈妈 -马上就来 |
[08:05] | Hey, Marie, it’s Mel. Is Dusty there? | 玛丽 我是茉儿 达斯蒂在吗 |
[08:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:18] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[08:20] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[08:22] | We didn’t hear anything, | 我们没有听到任何消息 |
[08:23] | so we just assumed that everything was okay. I– | 所以我们以为一切都没事 我… |
[08:29] | We’ll be over as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | Dusty, she, uh… | 达斯蒂 她… |
[08:41] | she was one of the… | 她是其中一位… |
[08:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:58] | Thank God my mother has congestive heart failure. | 感谢上帝让我妈患有充血性心力衰竭 |
[09:01] | Well, if I didn’t have to be with her, | 如果不是必须要陪她的话 |
[09:03] | I would have been there last night. | 昨天晚上我也会去那里 |
[09:08] | Is everyone present and accounted for? | 大家都在吗 |
[09:11] | Except for Phil from the art department. | 除了美术部的菲尔 |
[09:15] | He got trampled on when everyone was trying to get out. | 在大家都试图逃出去时 他被踩踏受伤 |
[09:18] | Broken hip. He’ll be laid up for a month. | 髋部骨折 他要卧床休息一个月 |
[09:23] | I’ll give him a call… and send some food… | 我会给他打电话 送些吃的 |
[09:28] | and porn. | 和色情片 |
[09:29] | The basic essentials. | 饮食男女 人之大欲 |
[09:34] | Jesus, Brian, what’re you doing here? | 天啊 布莱恩 你来这里做什么 |
[09:36] | You should be at home, getting some shut-eye. | 你应该在家里睡一会儿 |
[09:40] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[09:43] | Well, you’ll be happy to know | 你会高兴知道 |
[09:45] | that I already submitted a claim to the insurance company. | 我已经向保险公司提交了索赔 |
[09:47] | I’ve spoken with three contractors. | 我跟三家承包商谈过了 |
[09:48] | They’re submitting bids. | 他们提交了报价 |
[09:49] | And the building inspector’s checking | 建筑检查员正在检查 |
[09:51] | to make sure the structure’s sound, so… | 确保房屋结构完好无损 所以… |
[09:53] | Well, aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了点什么 |
[09:59] | Are you going to ask how Michael is? | 你不问问迈克怎么样了吗 |
[10:03] | Right. I was just about to. | 对哦 我正准备问呢 |
[10:06] | He made it through surgery. | 他从手术中挺过来了 |
[10:10] | He’s going to be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[10:15] | Well, that’s, uh, that’s great news. | 那 那真是好消息 |
[10:18] | So why don’t you put | 那你何不把 |
[10:21] | the estimates and the contractors | 预算 合同 |
[10:24] | and the inspectors on hold for a minute, | 检查什么的暂时放一放 |
[10:26] | haul your ass down to the hospital? | 到医院去看看 |
[10:28] | I’m afraid you’ll have to bring bouquets and bon-bons without me, | 恐怕我没法跟你一起带着鲜花和糖果去探望他了 |
[10:30] | since, at the moment, I’m trying to make sure you get your business | 因为 眼下我正在尽全力让你的生意 |
[10:33] | back up and running as quickly as possible. | 尽快回到正轨上来 |
[10:35] | For which, by the way, I don’t expect a thank you. | 再说了 我也不指望你感谢我 |
[10:37] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 |
[10:39] | I put a call in to Dussendorf plumbing | 我要跟杜塞尔多夫管业的人通个电话 |
[10:40] | about the broken water main. | 询问总水管破裂了怎么处理 |
[10:45] | Klaus, hi. Sorry to keep you on hold so long. | 克劳斯 你好 不好意思让你久等了 |
[10:48] | Does anybody know who did it? | 有人知道这是谁干的吗 |
[10:49] | It was some fucking lunatic! | 肯定是他妈的疯子啊 |
[10:50] | – or Jerry Falwell. – Isn’t that what I just said? | -或者杰瑞·法威尔 -他不就是个疯子吗 |
[10:50] | 杰瑞·法威尔 宗教领袖 保守派评论员 | |
[10:54] | I, uh, assume you’re all aware | 我估计你们都知道 |
[10:56] | of what happened last night. | 昨天晚上的事了 |
[10:58] | Yeah, the entire world’s aware of it. | 当然 全世界都知道了 |
[10:59] | – It was on CNN. – Right. In that case, I… | -CNN都报道了 -好 这样的话 |
[11:03] | think we should forego discussing | 我觉得我们可以先不讨论 |
[11:05] | the homosexual subtext in the works of Willa Cather | 薇拉·凯瑟作品中潜在的同性恋内容 |
[11:09] | and focus instead on how we respond | 而是关注一下我们应该对仇恨犯罪 |
[11:11] | to hate crimes and acts of violence. | 和暴力行为作何反应 |
[11:13] | I’ll tell you how we respond. | 我来告诉你们怎么回应 |
[11:14] | We do exactly to them what they did to us. | 他们怎么对我们 我们就怎么还回去 |
[11:16] | What good does “An eye for an eye” do? | 血债血偿又能有什么好处 |
[11:17] | There’ll just be more blind fools running around. | 只会造就更多盲目的蠢人罢了 |
[11:19] | We’re fighting for our lives. | 我们是在为自己的生命而战 |
[11:21] | Every time some priest or politician | 每一次有牧师或者政客 |
[11:23] | starts spouting off about | 指摘同性恋 |
[11:25] | how homosexuality’s immoral or a sin, | 是多么没有道德 多么罪恶 |
[11:27] | they give some freak permission to attack us? | 相当于允许了一些变态来袭击我们 |
[11:29] | Do you really want to stoop to their level? | 你真的想跟他们一样卑鄙无耻吗 |
[11:30] | Those drag queens at Stonewall weren’t stooping | 推动「石墙暴动」事件的变装皇后们 |
[11:32] | when they stood up to the cops. | 勇敢反抗警察可不算卑鄙无耻 |
[11:33] | I don’t disagree that freedom has to be fought for. | 我不认为自由必须靠武力争取 |
[11:35] | But I believe our weapons should be reason, compassion. | 我认为我们的武器应当是理性 共情 |
[11:40] | The kind of compassion they showed us last night? | 就像昨天晚上他们对我们展现的共情吗 |
[11:42] | It’s true. You can afford the enlightened way, | 他说的对 你可以承受高尚 文明的方式 |
[11:43] | Professor Bruckner. | 布鲁克纳教授 |
[11:45] | You teach at a university, make a good salary, | 你在大学任教 薪资不菲 |
[11:48] | you could even pass for straight if you wanted to. | 如果你愿意 你假装是直男别人也不知道 |
[11:50] | You live in a bubble. Nothing can touch you. | 你生活在保护层里 没有什么能伤害你 |
[11:55] | My partner… my husband… | 我的伴侣 我丈夫 |
[12:00] | was critically injured last night in the bombing. | 昨晚在爆炸中受了重伤 |
[12:03] | He nearly died. | 他差一点就死了 |
[12:09] | If I live in a bubble… | 如果我生活在保护层里 |
[12:12] | it just burst. | 那它已经破了 |
[12:23] | Hey, you. Come on if you want a ride. | 美女 想搭车就过来吧 |
[12:45] | Come jogging with me. | 跟我一起去慢跑 |
[12:46] | Five miles! | 五英里 |
[12:49] | Okay, make it two. | 好吧 两公里 |
[12:53] | It’ll do you good. | 对你有好处的 |
[12:54] | Exercise always makes me feel better. | 锻炼总能让我感觉好些 |
[12:56] | I am exercising. See? | 我正在锻炼啊 看 |
[13:03] | When I was a boy, | 我小的时候 |
[13:04] | and the world was dark and gloomy, | 当世界变得黑暗阴郁时 |
[13:07] | which was pretty much every day, | 基本上每天都是这样 |
[13:09] | Aunt Lulah would make me vanilla pudding | 露拉阿姨总会给我做香草布丁 |
[13:11] | with maple syrup. | 配枫糖浆 |
[13:14] | How I kept my figure, I’ll never know. | 我为何没变成胖子 我也不知道 |
[13:16] | But it always cheered me up. | 但是布丁总能让我高兴起来 |
[13:22] | They asked me to say a few words tonight at the candlelight vigil. | 他们让我在今晚的守夜仪式上发表讲话 |
[13:26] | You turned them down? | 你拒绝了吗 |
[13:29] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[13:32] | Why so surprised? | 很意外吗 |
[13:34] | Well, what you said about being a “Professional fag.” | 你说过当个”专业基佬”这种话 |
[13:38] | This has nothing to do with being gay or straight. | 这跟性取向没有关系 |
[13:41] | It’s about being a human being. | 大家都是人 |
[13:46] | Men. | 先生们 |
[13:47] | That’s us. | 在这呢 |
[13:48] | I’m glad Debbie’s son’s going to be okay. | 得知黛比的儿子没事 我很高兴 |
[13:50] | It’s a relief for all of us. It’s been a rough night. | 我们都松了一口气 昨天晚上真的很难熬 |
[13:53] | – There’s plenty of pudding. – I’ll pass. | -还有好多布丁呢 -我不吃了 |
[13:57] | I’m going to shower and grab a quick nap, | 我要去洗个澡 打个小盹 |
[14:00] | Then head over to the hospital. | 然后赶去医院 |
[14:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:05] | You can call me Vera, if you like. | 你可以叫我薇拉 |
[14:07] | – You live in los angeles? – No. | -你住在洛杉矶吗 -不是 |
[14:09] | So how about coming with me… to the vigil? | 不如跟我一起去参加守夜好吗 |
[14:15] | Actually, I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[14:17] | Then we’ll meet up? | 那我们在那儿见 |
[14:20] | Actually, I’m not going. | 其实 我不打算去 |
[14:22] | Actually, you should. | 其实 你应该去 |
[14:24] | It’s to honor all those who were killed or injured. | 那是为了纪念所有死伤者的 |
[14:26] | I know what it’s for. | 我知道那是干什么的 |
[14:28] | I prefer to stay here. | 我宁愿待在这 |
[14:29] | Eating your pudding? | 待在这吃你的布丁 |
[14:31] | You go. Tell me all about it. | 你去吧 回来给我讲讲 |
[14:48] | The deal was that we’d take turns. | 说好了我们轮流守着他 |
[14:51] | You know, first you, then me. | 你先来 然后是我 |
[14:54] | Well, you’ve had your turn, so… | 既然你已经轮过班了 |
[14:58] | Go home and get some sleep. | 回家睡会吧 |
[14:59] | All right, I’m going. | 好 我会回去的 |
[15:00] | – Good. – In a few minutes. | -好 -再等会儿 |
[15:05] | All right then, | 那好吧 |
[15:06] | at least let me get you some soup. | 至少让我给你弄点汤吧 |
[15:10] | That’d be nice. | 那挺好 |
[15:11] | Chicken noodle if they have it. Here… | 要是有的话 要鸡肉面 给你 |
[15:13] | let me give you some money. | 我给你钱 |
[15:14] | I can afford to buy you a cup of soup. | 我买得起一杯鸡汤 |
[15:17] | Make it a bowl. | 要一碗吧 |
[15:19] | You know, I was… I was, um… | 话说 我… |
[15:22] | I was just sitting here thinking | 我刚刚坐在这里一直想着 |
[15:25] | the last time he was in the hospital, | 他上一次住院时的事 |
[15:26] | He–he was eight years old. | 他…那个时候他才8岁 |
[15:30] | Had to have his tonsils out. | 要切除扁桃体 |
[15:33] | Scared shitless. | 吓死他了 |
[15:36] | And, um, I bought him one of those… | 然后我就给他带了那种… |
[15:38] | those little flashlights, you know, on… | 那种小闪光灯 你知道吧 |
[15:40] | – on the end of a key chain. – Oh, yeah. | -挂在钥匙链上的 -我知道 |
[15:42] | And…we turned it on right before he was wheeled into surgery. | 然后 在他进手术室之前 我们把灯打开了 |
[15:48] | I told him it’d keep him safe. | 我跟他说这能保他平安 |
[15:52] | And he believed that? | 他相信了吗 |
[15:54] | Of course not, but… took his mind off things. | 当然没有 但是这能转移他的注意力 |
[16:04] | So where’s my flashlight? | 那我的闪光灯在哪呢 |
[16:07] | – Sweetheart! – He-e-ey, baby. | -宝贝 -你醒啦 宝贝 |
[16:12] | You scared the shit out of us. | 你快把我们吓死了 |
[16:14] | But the doctor said you’re going to be fine. | 不过医生说你会没事的 |
[16:17] | Well that’s good. | 那挺好 |
[16:20] | Wh–what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:22] | Some lunatic planted a fucking bomb. | 有个疯子放了个炸弹 |
[16:24] | Let’s not talk about that now. | 我们现在先别说这个 |
[16:27] | You just rest. | 你先好好休息 |
[16:29] | Yeah, yeah. Ben’s right. You’ve been through a lot. | 对对 本说得对 你经历了巨大的磨难 |
[16:32] | Now you just get better. That’s all that matters. | 现在你好好恢复 这才是最重要的 |
[16:34] | And we’re going to be right here with you. | 我们会在这陪着你的 |
[16:38] | So where in the hell’s that soup you were promising me? | 所以你答应给我的汤在哪呢 |
[16:47] | I’ll be right back, brown eyes. | 我马上回来 棕眼美人 |
[16:55] | Well, don’t look so surprised. | 不用这么吃惊吧 |
[17:00] | I love how you’ve kept the original details. | 你保留了这房子原本的一些细节 我很喜欢 |
[17:04] | Rusty pipes… | 生锈的管子 |
[17:07] | Filthy windows… | 肮脏的窗户 |
[17:11] | The grimecovered walls. | 满是污点的墙 |
[17:13] | It may not be the country manor of my dreams, | 这里虽不是我理想中的乡村庄园 |
[17:16] | with stables and a pool, | 带有马厩和游泳池 |
[17:16] | but at least it’s mine. | 但至少这里是我的 |
[17:20] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[17:23] | – What’ve you got? – I don’t. | -你有什么吃的 -我没有 |
[17:26] | – Then why did you ask? – I can go get something. | -那你何必问我 -我可以出去买 |
[17:31] | Spare yourself the trip. | 别麻烦了 |
[17:34] | I just stopped by to see if you’re all right. | 我就是过来看看你怎么样 |
[17:39] | – I’m fine, thanks. – Good. | -我没事 谢谢你 -那就好 |
[17:43] | I thought if anyone would come through | 我想着 如果说有谁能经历这样的事 |
[17:44] | all this unruffled, it’d be you. | 还能心静如水 就只能是你了 |
[17:49] | When I was bashed, I found out that | 当年我被袭击后 发现要熬过去 |
[17:51] | the best way to survive, to go on, | 让生活继续的最好办法 |
[17:53] | is to make something. | 就是做点什么东西 |
[17:56] | A painting, a napkin holder, it doesn’t matter. | 绘画 餐巾盒 都可以 |
[17:58] | Just so that you can prove to yourself, and to them, | 就是为了向自己 向他们证明 |
[18:01] | that they didn’t get you… | 他们没有打倒你 |
[18:04] | You’re still here. | 你还好好活着 |
[18:06] | Well, I’m glad you are. | 我很开心你还好好活着 |
[18:08] | Brian, you’re going to get paint all over your… | 布莱恩 你会沾一身颜料 |
[18:11] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[18:12] | Didn’t you hear what I said to you last night? | 你昨晚没听到我对你说了什么吗 |
[18:15] | Yes, I heard. | 我听见了 |
[18:17] | You said you love me. | 你说你爱我 |
[18:22] | Then how about marrying me? | 那嫁给我怎么样 |
[18:27] | What? Stop being ridiculous. | 什么 别胡闹了 |
[18:30] | I’m not being ridiculous. | 我没有胡闹 |
[18:35] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[18:37] | You don’t mean it. | 你才不是认真的 |
[18:39] | How could Mr. “I believe in fucking, not love” mean it? | 你向来只相信做爱 不相信爱 怎么可能是认真的 |
[18:43] | You detest marriage. | 你憎恨婚姻 |
[18:44] | You detest anybody who enters into | 你憎恨任何步入同性婚姻的人 |
[18:46] | “an imitation heterosexual union | 因为那只是”对异性恋婚姻的模仿 |
[18:48] | that by its very nature is doomed to fail.” | 本质上就注定了必然会失败” |
[18:51] | Did I get that right? | 我学得对吗 |
[18:54] | Word perfect. | 一字不差 |
[18:58] | But I’ve changed my mind. | 但我改变想法了 |
[19:01] | Well, so have I. | 我也改变了 |
[19:02] | I have no intention of marrying someone | 我可不想嫁给一个 |
[19:04] | who “by his very nature is doomed to fail.” | “从本质上就注定了必然会失败”的男人 |
[19:08] | Besides, you’re only asking me | 再说了 你向我求婚 |
[19:09] | because you’re freaked out about what happened to Michael. | 只是因为你被迈克的遭遇吓坏了 |
[19:16] | Well, I did have this dream. | 我确实做了个噩梦 |
[19:19] | I was at his funeral, but… | 梦里我在参加他的葬礼 但… |
[19:22] | he wasn’t in the coffin, I was. | 棺材里的不是他 而是我 |
[19:25] | There, you see? | 瞧吧 |
[19:29] | Now, as soon as life returns to normal, so will you. | 一旦生活回归正轨 你也会变回去 |
[19:32] | – Back from the dead. – Not without you. | -起死回生 -你不在我就活不过来 |
[19:35] | I know you too well. Way too well. | 我太了解你了 过于了解了 |
[19:40] | Now, thank you for saying it, but… | 谢谢你的求婚 但… |
[19:43] | The answer is no. | 我拒绝 |
[19:55] | Disney World? | 迪士尼乐园 |
[19:57] | You went to fucking Disney World? | 你他妈的去了迪士尼乐园 |
[19:59] | Let him talk, ma. | 让他说 妈 |
[20:00] | Yeah, Deb, let him talk. | 是啊 黛比 听他说 |
[20:02] | Fine. I’ll just feed you and keep my mouth shut. | 好吧 我就把嘴闭上 喂你吃东西 |
[20:06] | When I was a kid, I’d ask my Mom to take me, | 在我的小时候 我让我妈带我去 |
[20:08] | and she’d always say, “Sure, honey, next summer,” | 但她总是说 “好的 孩子 明年暑假就去” |
[20:10] | But we never went, so I took myself and hitched. | 但我们从没去过 所以我自己搭便车去了 |
[20:13] | You hitched? | 你搭了便车 |
[20:15] | You’ll be happy to know I didn’t blow any of the drivers. | 你该欣慰 我没给任何司机舔屌 |
[20:19] | You’re a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[20:20] | I’ll, um… I’ll check in on you later. | 我…我晚点再来给你检查 |
[20:25] | That’s the last we’ll see of her. | 以后应该见不到她了 |
[20:26] | I’m glad you finally got to Disney World. | 我很开心你终于去了迪士尼乐园 |
[20:28] | I even got a job there. | 我还在那里找到了工作 |
[20:31] | – Doing what? – I was a dwarf. | -做什么 -我演小矮人 |
[20:33] | You were a dwarf? | 你演小矮人 |
[20:35] | Dopey. I was pretty good at it too. | 我饰演糊涂蛋 我演得很像 |
[20:38] | I’m thinking maybe I’ll become an actor. | 我在想也许我可以当演员 |
[20:40] | You can be anything you want, | 你想当什么都可以 |
[20:42] | right after you become a doctor. | 不过你要先成为医生 |
[20:44] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[20:46] | You just lie there and keep your mouth shut. | 你好好躺着 把嘴闭上 |
[20:48] | Anyway, when I saw the news about Babylon, | 总之 我看到巴比伦的新闻之后 |
[20:50] | I tried calling, but there was no answer. | 就打过电话 但没人接 |
[20:52] | So I called Eli and Monty. | 所以我给伊莱和蒙提打了电话 |
[20:53] | They told me what happened. | 他们把事情都告诉我了 |
[20:54] | I got the first plane I could. | 我立刻搭了飞机回来 |
[21:00] | You’re going to be all right, aren’t you? | 你会没事的 对吧 |
[21:03] | Now that you’re here. | 你来了 我当然会好起来 |
[21:10] | You still sitting there eating pudding? | 你还在坐着吃布丁呢 |
[21:13] | I made a big batch. | 我做了很多 |
[21:14] | Afternoon classic, Sorry, Wrong Number, | 下午经典 《搭错死亡线》 |
[21:17] | Starring Barbara Stanwyck. | 芭芭拉·斯坦威克领衔主演 |
[21:18] | You ever see this movie Sorry, Wrong number, | 你看过《搭错死亡线》吗 |
[21:20] | Starring Miss Barbara Stanwyck? | 芭芭拉·斯坦威克主演的 |
[21:23] | Can’t say as I did. | 我应该没看过 |
[21:24] | She keeps getting phone calls | 有个想杀她的人 |
[21:25] | from someone who wants to kill her. | 一直给她打电话 |
[21:28] | It’s her husband. | 是她丈夫打的 |
[21:29] | I thought you never saw it. | 你不是说没看过吗 |
[21:31] | If I can’t solve a hollywood movie, I should retire. | 我要是连好莱坞电影都破解不了 就该退休了 |
[21:36] | She never leaves her bed, and wears a fabulous peignoir. | 她从没下过床 一直穿着一件漂亮的睡衣 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I can see why it appeals to you. | 好吧 我明白这电影为何能触动你了 |
[21:44] | Why don’t you get dressed and come see Michael with me? | 你换下衣服 和我一起去看望迈克吧 |
[21:46] | – He’s awake. – Thank God. | -他醒了 -谢天谢地 |
[21:51] | But it’s not good for him to have too many visitors. | 但太多人探望 对他不好 |
[21:57] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你为何这样看着我 |
[21:59] | As someone who’s questioned thousands of suspects, | 作为一个审问过上千嫌犯的人 |
[22:02] | you’re about the worst liar I’ve ever heard. | 你真是我见过的最不会说谎的了 |
[22:06] | All right, Miss Marple, I confess. | 好吧 神探马普尔小姐 我招供 |
[22:10] | I can’t get off the fucking couch. | 我他妈的无法从沙发上下来 |
[22:14] | The thought of leaving the house, terrifies me. | 一想到要出去 我就害怕 |
[22:16] | You’re in shock. | 你受到了惊吓 |
[22:20] | I’ve seen it happen time and time again. | 我见过很多你这样的情况 |
[22:23] | So what am I going to do, | 那我该怎么办 |
[22:24] | live the rest of my life in seclusion, | 一辈子离群索居 |
[22:26] | jumping out of my skin every time I hear a noise? | 每次听到吵闹的声音 就心惊胆战吗 |
[22:31] | Case in point. | 比如电话声 |
[22:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 没错 |
[22:38] | No, I’m leaving right now. | 不 我现在就走 |
[22:41] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 待会儿见 |
[22:52] | Let me tell you about this kid on the force. | 我跟你说说警队里的一个孩子 |
[22:56] | He didn’t just want to be a cop. | 他不光想成为警察 |
[22:59] | He had to be supercop. | 他要成为超级警察 |
[23:03] | His first day on the beat, | 在他上班的第一天 |
[23:06] | He’s dealing with this run-of-the-mill domestic quarrel. | 他处理的不过是乏味的家庭纠纷 |
[23:10] | Suddenly, the husband takes out a gun… | 突然之间 丈夫掏出一把枪 |
[23:14] | And shoots his wife and his little girl right before his eyes. | 当着他的面 枪杀了自己的妻女 |
[23:22] | Next day, supercop can’t get out of bed. | 第二天 超级警察就下不了床了 |
[23:26] | Literally, h-he couldn’t move his arms or his legs. | 他连自己的四肢都动不了 |
[23:29] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那是什么感受 |
[23:31] | So he just laid there like that | 所以他就躺在那里 |
[23:33] | until this brilliant realization came over him. | 直到一个绝佳的想法袭上心来 |
[23:38] | Bad things happen. | 坏事时有发生 |
[23:41] | And just because it’s supposed to be your job to prevent them, | 虽然你的工作就是要阻止坏事发生 |
[23:44] | sometimes you can’t. | 但有时候你就是无能为力 |
[23:47] | All he could do was live his life each day. | 他能做的就是过好每一天 |
[23:51] | That’s all he had. That’s all he had any… | 那是他仅有的 那是他仅有的… |
[23:54] | control over. | 控制权 |
[23:57] | So did he finally get out of bed? | 所以他最后下了床吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. I did. | 是的 我下了床 |
[24:09] | I got out of bed and I went to work. | 我下了床 去上班了 |
[24:13] | And every day since then, | 自那之后的每一天 |
[24:15] | I thank God for one more day, | 我都为多活了一天而感谢上苍 |
[24:18] | and I pray that I don’t waste it. | 并祈祷自己不要浪费时光 |
[24:25] | It looks worse than it is. Mostly superficial damage. | 其实没有看上去这么糟糕 大部分是表层损伤 |
[24:28] | Structurally, the building’s sound. | 建筑结构还很坚固 |
[24:30] | That’s a relief. | 真让人松了口气 |
[24:32] | So how much are we looking at, and how long? | 那么维修金额和修复时间呢 |
[24:34] | I’d say roughly a hundred grand | 大概十万美金 |
[24:36] | and four to six weeks. | 四到六周 |
[24:39] | All right, let me run it past the boss, | 好的 我先和老板汇报 |
[24:41] | – I’ll get back to you. – All right. | -回头再联系你 -好的 |
[24:48] | Would you look at that? | 你看看这个 |
[24:55] | Must be my lucky day. | 今天一定是我的幸运日 |
[24:56] | Well, that’s only the beginning. | 这只是开始而已 |
[24:59] | The contractor just told me that | 承包商刚刚告诉我 |
[25:00] | Babylon will be back on its dancing feet in no time | 要不了多久 巴比伦就能东山再起 |
[25:02] | with enough insurance money left over | 并且会余下足够的保险赔偿金 |
[25:03] | to put in that new sound system. | 来安装新的音响系统 |
[25:06] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[25:08] | Except I’ve decided not to reopen the club. | 只是我不打算再重开这个夜店了 |
[25:12] | What? | 什么 |
[25:14] | Babylon, it’s history. | 巴比伦 成为历史了 |
[25:18] | But it’s your baby. It’s your…your toy, | 但它是你的宝贝 是你的…玩具 |
[25:20] | your personal playground. | 你的私人游乐场 |
[25:22] | But now it’s a battleground. | 但现在它是战场了 |
[25:29] | So what’re you going to do with it? | 那你准备拿它怎么办 |
[25:32] | Well, you said there are developers who want to tear it down… | 你说过有很多开发商想要拆掉它… |
[25:36] | put up a mini-mall. | 盖一个小型商场 |
[25:38] | And you said you’d sooner die | 你还说你宁愿死 |
[25:40] | than see our happy homo home homogenized. | 也不想看到这快乐的同性恋大本营被同化 |
[25:43] | Enough people have already died. | 死的人已经够多了 |
[25:49] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[25:51] | who’d pay 20 bucks | 谁会花20块钱进来 |
[25:53] | to dance to the memory of bombs and corpses? | 伴着对炸弹和尸体的记忆跳舞呢 |
[26:03] | See you at the vigil. | 守夜时见 |
[26:07] | Huh? | 什么 |
[26:11] | The vigil tonight. I’ll see you there. | 今晚的守夜活动 我们在那儿见 |
[26:14] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[26:26] | A meatloaf, a rotisserie chicken, | 一份肉卷 一份迷迭香烧鸡 |
[26:28] | mixed vegetables, roasted potatoes, | 什锦蔬菜 香烤小土豆 |
[26:31] | a quart of fruit salad, and a dozen lemon bars. | 一夸脱水果沙拉 一打柠檬条 |
[26:34] | And that goes to Dusty… | 这些送给达斯蒂… |
[26:36] | I mean, to Marie Logan. | 我是说 给玛丽·洛根 |
[26:38] | Here’s the address. | 地址在这里 |
[26:43] | I’m usually not the one to be in denial | 我通常不是不肯接受现实的人 |
[26:45] | since I’m always expecting the worst anyway. | 因为不管怎样 我总是做最坏的打算 |
[26:48] | But this… I just… | 但这…我真的… |
[26:51] | I-I can’t believe Dusty’s dead. | 我不敢相信达斯蒂死了 |
[26:53] | Michael was nearly killed, | 迈克差点丧命 |
[26:55] | – not to mention all the others. – I know. | -更不用提其他人 -我懂的 |
[26:58] | – It’s just not sinking in. – Give it time. | -我真的无法接受这个现实 -慢慢来 |
[27:01] | To be hysterical? Fall apart? | 歇斯底里 分崩离析吗 |
[27:03] | I can hardly wait. | 我等不及了 |
[27:08] | Food’s sent. | 食物送过去了 |
[27:09] | At least that’ll be one less thing marie will have to deal with. | 至少玛丽少了一件需要处理的事情 |
[27:13] | You know what she told me? | 你知道她告诉我什么吗 |
[27:15] | She has no legal rights to those kids. | 她对那些孩子没有合法监护权 |
[27:17] | Prop 14 passes, she won’t even be allowed to adopt them. | 如果14号提案通过了 她甚至不被允许收养他们 |
[27:21] | The state could even take them away from her. | 国家甚至可以把他们从她身边夺走 |
[27:23] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:24] | It’s good thing you guys are both gus and J.R.’s legal parents. | 你们是盖斯和J.R.的合法父母 真是太好了 |
[27:27] | We’ll see how long it is | 或许再过不久 |
[27:27] | before they try and take away third-parent adoption. | 他们就会禁止三方父母收养 |
[27:30] | All I can think about is, | 我满脑子想的都是 |
[27:31] | What if it had been one of us? | 如果死的是我们当中的一个呢 |
[27:32] | How would you or I feel, | 剩下的那个人一想到 |
[27:33] | knowing we’d waste the last year | 我们在一起的最后一年 |
[27:35] | we’d ever have together un-reconciled and apart? | 完全被浪费了 闹矛盾 分居 那心里得多难过 |
[27:38] | The good news is that didn’t happen. | 好在这并没有发生 |
[27:40] | We realized what we’d lost before it was too late. | 幸亏我们及时意识到了我们会失去什么 |
[27:54] | My shrink doubled my dose of prozac. | 我的心理医生把百忧解的剂量加倍了 |
[27:57] | Got anything to wash it down with? | 有什么能帮我吞药的东西吗 |
[28:04] | Who do I look like to you, Judy Garland? | 你当我是朱迪·加兰吗[因服药过量死亡] |
[28:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:27] | Christ, what a nightmare. | 天啊 真是场噩梦 |
[28:30] | Have you seen Michael? | 你见到迈克了吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. I went to the hospital. | 见到了 我去过医院了 |
[28:34] | I spoke to Debbie. | 我和黛比聊过了 |
[28:34] | She’s a fucking inspiration. | 她真会鼓舞人心 |
[28:38] | I can tell she’s had a profound influence. | 我能看出来 她确实影响深远 |
[28:41] | I just thank God Justin’s all right. | 谢天谢地贾斯汀没事 |
[28:47] | And you. | 你也是 |
[28:53] | So… | 话说 |
[28:55] | You want to sell your loft. | 你想卖掉阁楼啊 |
[28:58] | That’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[28:59] | You’re my fourth call of the day. | 你是我今天遇到的第四个有这打算的 |
[29:01] | People want to flee Liberty Avenue. | 人们想要逃离自由大道 |
[29:05] | I wouldn’t have pegged you as a panic seller. | 不过我没想到你会是个恐慌性卖家 |
[29:07] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[29:09] | Have you told Justin? | 你告诉贾斯汀了吗 |
[29:12] | And I’d prefer if you didn’t either. | 我希望你也不要告诉他 |
[29:15] | I respect my clients’ privacy. | 我尊重客户的隐私权 |
[29:20] | Anyway… what’s the point? | 再说了 有什么意义呢 |
[29:26] | I asked him to marry me. | 我向他求婚了 |
[29:29] | – You what? – Don’t worry, | -你什么 -别担心 |
[29:32] | He turned me down. | 他拒绝我了 |
[29:36] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | I just need to do this, now. I-it can’t wait. | 我需要这么做 就现在 我等不及了 |
[29:42] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[29:44] | If you could just sign these… | 你需要签了这些… |
[29:55] | Would you like me to leave you a couple? | 你需要我给你留一些吗 |
[29:57] | No. | 不要 |
[30:19] | For what it’s worth, I just want you to know that I’m… | 无论如何 我希望你知道 我… |
[30:22] | sorry that I’m not going to be your mother-in-law. | 很遗憾我不能做你的岳母 |
[30:34] | I was asked to say a few words tonight. | 他们请我今晚过来说几句 |
[30:38] | I asked, “Why?” | 我问”为什么” |
[30:43] | They said, “Because you’re a hero.” | 他们说”因为你是个英雄” |
[30:46] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[30:50] | Because I play football? | 因为我是橄榄球运动员吗 |
[30:54] | Because after a lifetime of denial… | 因为在否认了一辈子之后… |
[30:58] | I was finally honest about who I am? | 我终于诚实地面对真正的自我了吗 |
[31:04] | I don’t call that heroic. | 我觉得那不叫英雄 |
[31:11] | What is heroic is standing up for the rights you deserve, | 真正的英雄会为自己应得的权利而抗争 |
[31:14] | No matter what the consequences. | 不论会有什么后果 |
[31:19] | And that’s exactly what those who were injured… | 而这恰恰就是昨晚那些 |
[31:23] | and who lost their lives last night were doing… | 受伤或死去的人们 在做的事… |
[31:29] | or trying to before they were stopped. | 或是试图去做的事 可惜却被阻止了 |
[31:32] | But they were up against a powerful opponent… | 但他们面对的是强有力的敌人… |
[31:36] | Hatred. | 仇恨 |
[31:39] | Hatred spread by those that want to deny others | 由那些想要剥夺别人基本人权的人 |
[31:42] | what’s rightfully theirs… | 传播的仇恨 |
[31:45] | In the name of their God… | 他们以他们上帝的名义… |
[31:49] | their family… | 他们的家庭… |
[31:51] | their country. | 他们的国家 |
[31:55] | I guess they forgot that America belongs to everyone. | 我想这些人忘了 美国属于所有人 |
[32:01] | Now let us take a moment of silence for those who lost their lives. | 现在让我们为逝者默哀片刻 |
[32:25] | My son, Michael Novotny… | 我儿子 迈克·诺瓦特尼… |
[32:29] | was injured in the explosion last night. | 在昨晚的爆炸中受伤了 |
[32:33] | It was touch-and-go for a while. | 当时他的生命危在旦夕 |
[32:38] | I’m here to say… | 我来这里是想说… |
[32:41] | that he’s going to be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[32:43] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[32:45] | But there are others who are not so lucky. | 但是 有些人就没有那么幸运了 |
[32:48] | Your son should’ve died. | 你儿子应该死掉才对 |
[32:52] | 感谢上帝 制造出艾滋病 | |
[32:52] | 上帝 不是同性恋 | |
[32:52] | 天堂里 没有基佬 | |
[32:52] | Your son should burn in hell! | 你儿子应该下地狱被烈火焚烧 |
[32:57] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[32:59] | – Fags deserve to die. – Fags are an abomination. | -基佬该死 -基佬恶心至极 |
[33:02] | Her son will burn in hell. | 她儿子会在地狱被烈焰焚烧 |
[33:06] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[33:09] | Come on, give it to him. | 加油 揍死他 |
[33:11] | You’re the one who should die, motherfucker. | 你才是该死的那个 混账东西 |
[33:25] | Get off of him. | 放开他 |
[33:26] | Show that fag who’s boss. | 让那个死基佬知道厉害 |
[33:31] | Bunch of faggots! | 一群死基佬 |
[33:40] | Come on, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[33:42] | That’s enough. That’s enough. | 够了 住手吧 |
[33:45] | You don’t know what it is to be human, | 你根本不懂怎么做人 |
[33:47] | much less a Christian. | 更别说是基督徒了 |
[33:50] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 离开这儿 离开这儿 |
[33:54] | The cops are here. The cops are here. | 警察来了 警察来了 |
[34:07] | Place is kind of empty tonight. | 今晚这地方有点冷清 |
[34:18] | Everyone’s at that vigil. | 大家都去参加守夜活动了 |
[34:23] | Why aren’t you? | 你怎么不去 |
[34:25] | Fucking’s the best revenge. | 做爱是最好的复仇 |
[34:30] | A neighbour down the hall from me was there. | 我的邻居那晚也去了那个夜店 |
[34:34] | He lost his leg. | 他失去了一条腿 |
[34:42] | One of my best friends got hurt too. | 我的一个好朋友也受伤了 |
[34:44] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. I haven’t been to the hospital. | 我不知道 我还没去医院 |
[34:49] | I thought you said he was a good friend. | 你不是说他是你的好朋友吗 |
[34:55] | It never would have happened if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 不会发生这种事的 |
[34:58] | – The explosion? – His getting hurt. | -那场爆炸吗 -是他受伤 |
[35:03] | I sent him over to the bar to get a drink, | 我让他去吧台拿杯酒 |
[35:06] | and that’s where the bomb went off. | 炸弹恰好就在那里爆炸了 |
[35:10] | Well, what do you know? | 真是没想到啊 |
[35:12] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:17] | I always wanted to meet God. | 我一直都想见到上帝 |
[35:19] | Not only did I meet him, I fucked him. | 现在我不仅见到了他 我还操了他 |
[35:24] | Will you just go, please? | 请你离开好吗 |
[35:29] | It’s your suite, sweetheart. | 这是你的房间 亲爱的 |
[35:33] | But don’t you think you’re giving yourself too much credit… | 但你不觉得你太看得起你自己了吗 |
[35:39] | That you’re the one who’s responsible? | 认为这事是你的责任 |
[35:41] | If I’d gone to get the goddamned drink myself– | 如果我自己去拿那杯破酒 |
[35:43] | but you didn’t, Blanche. | 但你没有 布兰奇 |
[35:48] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[35:50] | Nail yourself to the cross? | 把自己钉在十字架上吗 |
[35:59] | There. | 好了 |
[36:02] | You’re absolved. | 你已被宽恕 |
[36:09] | Oh, God, what did I just do? | 老天 我刚刚做了什么 |
[36:11] | – You nearly killed someone. – Do you have something to, uh– | -你差点杀了人 -你有东西能… |
[36:18] | Here. | 给 |
[36:20] | That’s my cum towel… | 那是我擦精液的毛巾 |
[36:23] | For when you’re on the go. | 做爱时用的 |
[36:27] | At least I’m not bleeding. | 至少我没流血 |
[36:30] | Oh, God. How could I have done that? | 老天 我怎么会做出那种事 |
[36:33] | If you hadn’t, I would’ve. | 如果你没做 我也会的 |
[36:34] | I was completely out of control. | 我完全失控了 |
[36:35] | I’ve never been completely out of control. | 我从没完全失控过 |
[36:38] | You should try it more often. | 你应该多尝试一下 |
[36:39] | Who knows, I might like you better. | 谁知道 也许我会更喜欢你 |
[36:40] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[36:41] | What I did, It goes against everything I believe in. | 我所做的事违背了我的信念 |
[36:44] | Everything I tell my students. | 违背了我所教授的一切 |
[36:48] | It makes me no different than those monsters. | 这让我和那些怪物没什么两样 |
[36:51] | Does that mean I can’t call you “Zen Ben” any more? | 这意味着我不能再叫你「吃斋念佛本」了吗 |
[36:56] | You call me “Zen Ben”? | 你叫我「吃斋念佛本」吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:18] | You know, Gandhi was a marlboro man. | 甘地也是抽万宝路的男人 |
[37:23] | You know, you’re a terrible influence. | 你真会带坏人 |
[37:26] | I try my best. | 我尽力吧 |
[37:34] | I don’t know what the buddha would say. | 我不知道佛祖会怎么说 |
[37:35] | We haven’t talked for a while but… | 我们有一段时间没聊过了 但是 |
[37:38] | I do know that your husband would be damn proud of you. | 我知道你丈夫定会为你感到骄傲 |
[37:47] | Well, if anyone knows Michael…you do. | 如果说有谁了解迈克 就是你了 |
[37:53] | Did. | 曾经很了解 |
[37:56] | If he knew you were at that hospital… | 如果他知道你去了医院 |
[37:59] | That you nearly took that doctor’s head off | 就因为那个医生不肯抽你的血 |
[38:00] | – because he wouldn’t take your blood, he would– – Listen, professor, | -你就差点把人家的头砍下来 他会 -听着 教授 |
[38:04] | Mrs. Novotny-Bruckner made it quite clear. | 诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳夫人说得很清楚 |
[38:09] | “Just because we’ve been friends for our whole lives | “就因为我们的前半生一直是朋友 |
[38:11] | is no reason to go on being friends.” | 并不代表我们以后还得继续做朋友” |
[38:19] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢了 |
[38:25] | What the hell is this supposed to be? | 这他妈的是什么东西 |
[38:26] | I’m not sure, but I make it a general rule | 我不知道 但我有个原则 |
[38:29] | not to eat anything that’s still moving. | 不吃任何还在动的东西 |
[38:31] | How can you fuck up jell-o? | 果冻都能做成这个鬼样 |
[38:35] | – So when’s Michael going home? – I don’t know. | -迈克什么时候能回家 -我不知道 |
[38:37] | The doctor’s going to talk to us later. | 医生一会儿会来找我们谈 |
[38:39] | Well, what do you think? Two days? A week? | 你觉得呢 两天 一周 |
[38:41] | What’s your hurry? You got a plane to catch? | 你着什么急 你赶着坐飞机吗 |
[38:44] | That’s $5.50 please. | 5.5美元 |
[38:49] | You do have a plane to… | 你真是要赶飞机 |
[38:51] | What’s the matter, Snow White can’t make do with six dwarfs? | 搞什么鬼 白雪公主不能跟六个小矮人凑合吗 |
[38:55] | I can pay for myself. | 我可以自己给钱 |
[38:56] | Sorry. It’s grandmother’s rights. For both. | 抱歉 这是奶奶的权利 两个一起付 |
[38:58] | – $10.50. – Thanks. | -10.5美元 -谢了 |
[39:01] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听到 |
[39:03] | – Thank you. – Better. | -谢谢你 -这样好多了 |
[39:12] | So, let me ask you something. | 我问你点事 |
[39:15] | If you knew that you were going to just turn around | 如果你知道你会转身 |
[39:17] | and take off again… | 再次离开 |
[39:20] | Why the hell did you even come back? | 那你为什么要回来 |
[39:23] | I wanted to make sure he was okay. | 我想确保他没事 |
[39:25] | Yeah? They got phones for that, e-mail. | 是吗 他们有手机 有电子邮件 |
[39:32] | Is that what they call meat sauce? | 这鬼东西也能叫肉酱吗 |
[39:37] | No, there’s got to be some other reason | 不 能让你从那个魔法王国 |
[39:39] | that you journeyed all the way from the magic kingdom. | 远道归来 一定另有原因 |
[39:43] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[39:47] | Then maybe it would’ve been better if you hadn’t come back at all. | 那或许你要是不回来会更好 |
[39:52] | You see, they were just beginning to accept | 他们才开始慢慢接受 |
[39:54] | the fact that you’re gone. | 你已经离开了的事实 |
[40:01] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[40:09] | I’m not always right. | 我并不总是对的 |
[40:12] | In fact, sometimes I’m dead wrong. | 事实上 有时候我简直是大错特错 |
[40:16] | But I’m thinking that maybe you came back… | 但是我觉得 你之所以回来 |
[40:20] | Because you miss them as much as they miss you. | 是因为你们都想念彼此 |
[40:26] | And maybe you were even hoping that if you came back… | 或许你还希望如果你回来了 |
[40:31] | they might ask you to stay. | 他们会让你留下来 |
[40:44] | Let me have a taste of that mac and cheese. | 让我尝尝那个芝士通心粉 |
[40:49] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:54] | Where did you learn how to run? | 你在哪儿学会跑步的 |
[40:56] | Marilyn Monroe, Some Like It Hot. | 玛丽莲·梦露 《热情如火》 |
[40:58] | You know, the pier scene. | 码头的那一幕 |
[41:00] | “Wait for Sugar!” | “等等甜甜啊” |
[41:02] | Couldn’t you pretend to be De Niro, or Schwarzenegger | 你就不能假装是德尼罗或是施瓦辛格吗 |
[41:05] | in that movie where he was running all the time? | 他们在那部电影里一直在跑 |
[41:06] | Somehow, I missed that one. | 不知怎么 我漏掉了那一部 |
[41:08] | And there are limits to the human imagination. | 况且人类的想象力是有局限的 |
[41:11] | Besides, I don’t have to pretend I’m a movie hero today | 再说了 今天我不需要扮演一个电影英雄 |
[41:13] | because today I am a real one. | 因为我就是个真正的英雄 |
[41:17] | Look at that, huh? | 看这个 |
[41:18] | Is that not a thing of beauty? | 难道不美吗 |
[41:20] | I really gave it to that fucker, didn’t I? | 我狠狠地收拾了那个混蛋 不是吗 |
[41:23] | Yeah, I’d say you packed quite a punch. | 是的 你打得相当猛啊 |
[41:26] | I won’t bore you with the details of the time back in Hazelhurst | 我不想再说当年在哈泽赫斯我爸教我打拳的事了 |
[41:29] | my daddy tried to teach me how to box, but… | 怕你觉得无聊 但是 |
[41:32] | Let’s just say if I’d learned how to defend myself | 假设我在那个阳光明媚的夏日 |
[41:35] | that bright summer day, | 学会了如何保护自己 |
[41:36] | Who knows how different my life might have been? | 谁知道我的生活会有多不同 |
[41:39] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[41:41] | Who’d have ever guessed you could use a fist for something else? | 谁能想到 还可以用拳头做别的事呢 |
[41:49] | I told Marie I’d go back to the house after dinner, help out. | 我跟玛丽说 我会在晚饭后再过去帮忙 |
[41:55] | I’ll stay with the kids. | 我会陪着孩子们 |
[41:58] | It broke my heart to see Maddie just standing there | 看到麦迪拿着花 |
[42:00] | at Dusty’s grave holding that flower. | 站在达斯蒂的坟前 我心都碎了 |
[42:07] | Only two, and she’s lost one of her mommies. | 才两岁 就已经失去了一个妈妈 |
[42:11] | And next week’s Kelly’s birthday. | 下周是凯莉的生日 |
[42:15] | They were planning a party. | 她们本来在筹划生日派对 |
[42:19] | You don’t really think they could | 你觉得他们会不会真的 |
[42:21] | take those kids away from her, do you? | 把孩子们从她身边抢走 |
[42:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:28] | Linz… | 琳赛 |
[42:32] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[42:33] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们可以待会儿再聊 |
[42:34] | No, tell me. | 不 告诉我 |
[42:41] | When the minister said it was time for us to say good-bye to Dusty, | 当牧师告诉我们 可以向达斯蒂告别时 |
[42:46] | I felt like I was saying good-bye to something else as well. | 我感觉我像是也在对别的一些东西告别 |
[42:51] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -比如什么 -我不知道 |
[42:53] | A belief, an assumption | 一种信念 一种设想 |
[42:57] | that with a little hope and a lot of hard work, | 认为只要有一点希望和大量的努力 |
[43:00] | things will somehow work out for the best. | 事情总会有好结果的 |
[43:07] | I’m not sure I believe that anymore. | 我不确定我还相不相信了 |
[43:12] | You have to, Mel. That’s everything. | 你必须相信 茉儿 那是一切 |
[43:20] | All I know is, we have a family to look out for. | 我只知道 我们有个家庭要照顾 |
[43:23] | What if something were to happen to one of us, | 万一我或你遭遇什么不测呢 |
[43:25] | or God forbid, to Gus or Jenny? | 或者更甚 是盖斯或詹妮呢 |
[43:27] | – Please don’t say that. – Yeah? How can I not? | -求你别这么说 -是吗 怎么能不说 |
[43:30] | It’s what I’m thinking. | 我现在满脑子都是这个 |
[43:31] | Isn’t it what you’re thinking? | 你难道不是在想这个吗 |
[43:36] | Look, it was just one incident. | 听着 那只是一次意外 |
[43:39] | One crazy person. | 一个疯子 |
[43:42] | I-I dearly wish that I could believe that. | 我也真心希望我能够相信是这样 |
[43:44] | That this kind of thing will never happen again. | 相信这种事永远不会再发生 |
[43:47] | But my grandfather knew that wasn’t true. | 但我爷爷当年心里清楚不是那样的 |
[43:49] | That’s why he left and came here. | 所以他才背井离乡 来到这里 |
[43:50] | And I know it too. | 我心里也清楚 |
[43:52] | Are you saying you want to leave? | 你是说你想离开吗 |
[43:56] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[43:58] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[44:01] | I probably sound like a paranoid, an alarmist. | 我听起来一定像个杞人忧天的偏执狂 |
[44:04] | You’re just afraid… and with good reason. | 你只是害怕 不过你的害怕很有道理 |
[44:15] | You know, I used to hate it when Brian would say, | 我以前很讨厌布莱恩总说 |
[44:20] | “There are two kinds of straight people in this world: | “世上有两种异性恋 |
[44:22] | “The ones who hate you to your face, | 一种当面憎恶你 |
[44:23] | and the ones who hate you behind your back,” | 另一种背地里憎恶你” |
[44:25] | because I knew that wasn’t true. | 因为我知道那不是真的 |
[44:27] | There are plenty of straight people who don’t hate us. | 也有很多异性恋并不憎恶我们 |
[44:30] | But the ones who do no longer have to do it behind our backs. | 但那些不需要再在背地里憎恶我们的人 |
[44:32] | They can do it in the white house, | 他们可以在白宫 |
[44:34] | in churches, on television, in the streets. | 教堂 电视上 街上表达对我们的憎恨 |
[44:42] | Is that the kind of place we want to live? | 我们想生活在那种环境里吗 |
[44:51] | Is that the kind of place we want to raise our kids? | 我们想在那种环境下养育我们的孩子吗 |
[45:08] | It’s healing very well. | 伤口愈合得很好 |
[45:10] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[45:11] | Considering the shape you were in when they brought you here, | 考虑到你被送来时伤得那么重 |
[45:13] | I’d say you’re a lucky man. | 要我说 你是个幸运儿 |
[45:19] | Some interested parties would like to know | 某些相关人员想知道 |
[45:21] | when I can go home. | 我什么时候能回家 |
[45:24] | We’ll keep you a couple of more days, | 再留院观察两天 |
[45:25] | then send you on your way. | 你就可以回家了 |
[45:27] | I’m sure they’ll be glad to hear that. | 他们听到这消息一定会很开心的 |
[45:29] | I expect you to take it easy. | 我希望你能放轻松 |
[45:32] | Don’t overdo. | 别太疲劳 |
[45:34] | – I heard every word! – I know. | -我每个字都听到了 -我知道 |
[45:37] | Years of practice listening in on my bedroom door. | 凭借你多年来在我房门外偷听的实践经验 |
[45:40] | I’m glad my superhero’s coming home. | 我的超级英雄要回家了 我很开心 |
[45:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[45:44] | But you heard the doctor. You have to rest. | 但你听到医嘱了 你必须好好休息 |
[45:48] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾好他 |
[45:52] | Does this mean no more gangbangs with the dwarfs? | 这不是意味着你不会回去跟那帮小矮人玩群交了 |
[45:56] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[45:58] | I-I was wondering… | 我想知道 |
[46:00] | That is, if it’s all right with you, | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[46:01] | if…maybe… I could come home? | 我是不是 可以回家 |
[46:10] | I-I think that would be fine with us. | 我想我们都没意见 |
[46:15] | That’s good, because with you punching people out, | 很好 因为你到处揍人 |
[46:17] | and you getting blown up, | 你又被炸开花 |
[46:18] | somebody really needs to keep an eye on you. | 必须得有人好好看着你们 |
[46:21] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[46:22] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hey. | -嘿 泰迪 -你好啊 |
[46:25] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[46:26] | Going good. where the hell have you been? | 他好得很 你跑到哪儿去了 |
[46:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[46:30] | We’re just so glad to see you. | 我们看到你就很开心了 |
[46:34] | You have no idea how glad I am to see you. | 你不知道我看到你有多开心 |
[46:44] | So what’s new in the world? | 外面发生了什么新鲜事吗 |
[46:48] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[46:50] | Cher celebrated her 75th birthday. | 雪儿庆祝了她的75岁生日 |
[46:53] | And, uh, what else? | 还有什么 |
[46:55] | Oh, uh, they’re doing a new production | 对了 他们在纽约重排 |
[46:57] | of Streetcar down in New York. | 新一版的《欲望号街车》舞台剧 |
[46:58] | Natasha Richardson’s, she’s going to play Blanche, | 娜塔莎·理查德森版的 她演布兰奇 |
[47:00] | and, uh, Liz Smith is going to play Stanley. | 丽兹·史密斯演斯坦利 |
[47:03] | Which is great. | 这很棒 |
[47:21] | When you said there was something you had to show me, | 你说有东西要给我看时 |
[47:23] | I didn’t think it would be in West Virginia. | 我没想到会是在西弗吉尼亚州 |
[47:26] | It’s less than half an hour out of Pittsburgh. | 离匹兹堡才不到三十分钟路程 |
[48:05] | Wait till you see the tennis court… | 等你看到网球场再惊叹吧 |
[48:08] | and the pool… | 还有游泳池 |
[48:11] | – and the stables. – Stables? | -以及马厩 -马厩 |
[48:14] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这儿 |
[48:18] | We do. | 我们 |
[48:20] | What? | 什么 |
[48:23] | – I bought it. – You bought this house? | -我买下来了 -你买下了这栋房子 |
[48:29] | You said that your small, but charm-less studio would have to do | 你说过现在你是凑合住在你又小又丑的画室里 |
[48:34] | until your country manor came along. | 等将来一定要住上乡村庄园 |
[48:39] | I’d hope this would be all you dreamed of. | 我希望这是你梦寐以求的房子 |
[48:42] | And more. | 远超想象 |
[48:43] | – But I told you I… – You won’t marry me. | -但我告诉过你我… -你不会跟我结婚 |
[48:48] | Well, who could blame you? | 谁能怪你呢 |
[48:50] | I am, without doubt, the worst candidate for marriage alive. | 我毫无疑问是世界上最糟糕的结婚人选 |
[48:54] | But conversely, | 但反过来看 |
[48:56] | that’s also the reason that I’m the best candidate. | 也正因此 我才是结婚的最佳人选 |
[49:00] | And how’s that? | 为什么 |
[49:02] | Because as strongly as I was opposed to the idea… | 因为我以前坚决反对结婚 |
[49:08] | Now that I’m behind it… | 现在我支持结婚了 |
[49:10] | I am as fervently and passionately committed. | 我的决心就会同样狂热而坚定 |
[49:17] | And what changed your mind? | 你为什么会改变心意 |
[49:19] | I finally thought of one good reason to do it. | 我终于想到一个结婚的好理由 |
[49:21] | And what is that one good reason? | 什么好理由 |
[49:26] | To prove to the person that I love how much I love him. | 向我爱的人证明 我有多爱他 |
[49:32] | That I would give him anything, | 我愿意给他一切 |
[49:34] | I would do anything… | 我愿意做任何事 |
[49:37] | I’d be anything… | 我愿意成为任何类型的人 |
[49:40] | to make him happy. | 只要能让他快乐 |
[49:51] | You’re fucking unbelievable. | 你真令人难以置信 |
[49:54] | It’s true. I am. | 没错 我的确是 |
[49:57] | You-you bought this… | 你买下… |
[49:59] | You bought this palace? | 你居然买下这个豪宅 |
[50:03] | It’s for my prince. | 献给我的王子 |
[50:09] | I’m also selling the loft and the club. | 我还准备卖掉阁楼和夜店 |
[50:13] | Without even knowing what my answer would be? | 你还不知道我的答复 就这么做了吗 |
[50:17] | I’m taking a chance on love. | 我决定用爱赌一把 |
[50:27] | Then you mean it. | 说明你是认真的 |
[50:31] | I’ve never meant anything more. | 我这辈子从没这么认真过 |
[50:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:55] | Okay? | 就一句”好吧” |
[51:03] | Let’s do it. | 我们就这么做吧 |
[51:08] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[51:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[51:15] | – Yes what? – Yes. | -好什么 -好 |
[51:18] | Yes, I will marry you. | 好 我愿意嫁给你 |
[51:22] | I will marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[51:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:34] | Don’t tell me you’re already having second thoughts. | 别告诉我你已经开始后悔了 |
[51:40] | Not one. | 丝毫不后悔 |