时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | They say that change is good for you, | 常言道 变化是好事 |
[01:11] | that it keeps you on your toes. | 能让你保持专注和警惕[靠脚趾站立] |
[01:13] | Well, if that’s true, | 若果真如此 |
[01:14] | I should be a fucking ballerina. | 我该当个脚趾长期立地的芭蕾舞女 |
[01:18] | Who’d have believed that Babylon would be a bombed-out memory? | 谁敢相信巴比伦竟然会被炸成废墟 沦为回忆 |
[01:22] | Or that Mel and Linz would be moving to Canada? | 抑或是茉儿和琳赛竟然要搬到加拿大 |
[01:26] | Or that Ted would at last find true love? | 又或者泰德竟然终于找到了真爱 |
[01:32] | Or that – huh… | 甚至… |
[01:34] | I can barely even say it, but I’ll try. | 我几乎说不出口 但还是试试吧 |
[01:37] | That Mr. Brian Kinney | 布莱恩·肯尼先生 |
[01:39] | would ask Mr. Justin Taylor for his hand in marriage? | 竟然向贾斯汀·泰勒先生求婚了 |
[01:45] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[01:48] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[01:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:55] | You look… | 你看起来… |
[01:58] | Good? | 不错 |
[02:02] | Bad? | 糟糕 |
[02:04] | Laughable? | 可笑 |
[02:08] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
[02:11] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[02:21] | It’s not a question. | 这不是个问句 |
[02:24] | It’s a declaration. | 是肯定的宣告 |
[02:29] | So try and be more emphatic | 等牧师问你你愿不愿意 |
[02:31] | when the minister asks you if you want to go through with this. | 和我共度一生的时候 你要说得更坚定些 |
[02:39] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[02:48] | Meanwhile, over at our house, | 与此同时 在我们家 |
[02:50] | things were pretty much the same, | 情况也差不多 |
[02:51] | which, after nearly getting blown up, was fine by me. | 爆炸后万幸捡回一条命 我觉得这样就很好 |
[02:54] | Okay, the difference between Greek, | 好了 古希腊时代 |
[02:57] | Elizabethan and modern tragedy. | 伊丽莎白一世时代和现代悲剧的区别 |
[02:59] | Uh, you’re allowed one phone call. | 你有一次场外求助的机会 |
[03:01] | Hush! | 别说话 |
[03:03] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[03:05] | Anything to avoid studying. | 为了不学习干什么都行 |
[03:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[03:09] | He’s got a lot of catching up to do, but I’m hopeful. | 他要补的可多了 但我很乐观 |
[03:13] | – Here, look at this. – Yeah, he’s here. | -看看这个 -是的 他在 |
[03:15] | Hold on for a second. | 等一下 |
[03:16] | Uh, I mean, please hold on for a second. | 请等一下 别挂电话 |
[03:18] | Michael, it’s for you. | 迈克 找你的 |
[03:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:26] | Yes, this is him… he. | 对 我就是 |
[03:29] | Um, I’m sorry, um… | 抱歉… |
[03:30] | we’re a little short this month. | 我们这个月手头有点紧 |
[03:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:38] | Well, I… I-I’d be happy to. | 我…我很乐意 |
[03:41] | You can count on it. | 绝对没问题 |
[03:45] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[03:48] | – Who is… – That was the Committee for Human Rights. | -是谁… -是人权委员会 |
[03:51] | Oh, I hope you told them we already gave. | 你告诉他们了吧 我们已经捐过了 |
[03:53] | I did, but they didn’t want money. | 我说了 但他们不是要我们捐款 |
[03:55] | Then what do they want? | 那他们要什么 |
[03:57] | Me. | 我 |
[04:03] | Hey, Em. | 嗨 小艾 |
[04:05] | Mind if I saddle beside you? | 我骑你旁边这个行吗 |
[04:16] | So how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[04:21] | What? You have laryngitis? | 怎么 你得喉炎了 |
[04:23] | Get your wisdom teeth extracted? | 拔智齿了吗 |
[04:24] | No, don’t tell me. You’ve become a nun | 不 别说出来 你成了修女 |
[04:26] | and you’ve taken an oath of silence. | 发誓要一直沉默 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’m Sister Mary Go-Fuck-Yourself. | 没错 我是修女「玛丽·去你妈的」 |
[04:32] | You know, I haven’t seen or heard from you in days, | 我都好几天没见过你 也没有你的消息了 |
[04:34] | except for an e-mail | 只有一封邮件 |
[04:36] | – cancelling your birthday dinner. – Tad insisted | -说你要取消生日晚餐 -塔德坚持 |
[04:38] | on whisking me off to Mount Flame for Gay Ski Week, | 要带我去燃情雪山参加同志滑雪周 |
[04:40] | just the two of us. Isn’t that adorable? | 享受二人世界 多浪漫啊 |
[04:42] | – Precious. – Yeah, got to keep my thighs in shape, | -真好 -是啊 我得让大腿线条优美起来 |
[04:44] | and I don’t mean just for the slopes. | 不仅是为了滑雪 |
[04:51] | Why did you do that? | 你干什么 |
[04:53] | How long have you known Tad? | 你认识塔德多久了 |
[04:56] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[04:57] | And you decided to cancel your plans | 那你就决定取消自己生日那天 |
[04:59] | to be with your friends on your birthday | 跟朋友们相聚的计划 |
[05:01] | in order to be with him? | 就为了跟他在一起 |
[05:03] | I need to do some pec-deck. | 我得做几组夹胸运动 |
[05:04] | Those lycra ski suits are unforgiving. | 莱卡滑雪紧身衣特别显身型 |
[05:06] | – Teddy. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -泰迪 -我不想谈这件事 |
[05:08] | You’re just feeling jealous | 你就是嫉妒 |
[05:09] | because I’ve finally found the love of my life. | 因为我终于找到了真爱 |
[05:11] | No, I am not jealous. | 不 我不是嫉妒 |
[05:14] | Nothing would make me happier | 没什么能比你找到真爱 |
[05:15] | than for you to find the love of your life. | 更让我开心的了 |
[05:16] | But to allow someone that you’ve known less than a month | 但让某个认识还不到一个月的人 |
[05:19] | – to isolate you… – He’s not isolating me. | -将你隔绝于… -他没有将我隔绝起来 |
[05:21] | I want to be with him and I… I resent you | 我想跟他在一起 我恨你 |
[05:23] | – accusing him of… – Hi, sweetheart. | -你竟然说他… -嗨 宝贝 |
[05:25] | – Hey, how’s my baby? – Very good. | -宝贝 你好吗 -很好 |
[05:28] | I just passed Sports Chalet. They’re having a sale. | 我刚路过体育商店 他们在搞促销 |
[05:30] | We should check it out, for the trip. | 我们一起去看看吧 为旅行做准备 |
[05:33] | Oh, hi, Emmett. | 好啊 艾美特 |
[05:35] | Hello, Tad. | 你好 塔德 |
[05:38] | “Your wife doesn’t need to know… | “你妻子不必知道 |
[05:40] | neither does your girlfriend.” | 女朋友也不必知道” |
[05:44] | Our research indicates that | 我们的调研表明 |
[05:45] | the primary demo for your new erectile dysfunction medication | 你们的新勃起功能障碍药物 主要受众群体 |
[05:48] | is men between the ages of 45 and 75, | 是45岁到75岁的男性 |
[05:51] | with a couple of gents in their 100s expressing keen interest. | 还有几位百岁老先生表示非常感兴趣 |
[05:56] | And there was also another group… | 另外还有一个群体 |
[05:58] | not to be overlooked: | 不容忽视 |
[06:01] | “Your wife doesn’t need to know | “你妻子不必知道 |
[06:02] | and neither does your boyfriend.” | 男朋友也不必知道” |
[06:05] | I find this crude, offensive and sophomoric. | 我觉得这样粗俗冒犯 幼稚可笑 |
[06:08] | Like “American pie” for seniors | 像是给年长者看的《美国派》 |
[06:10] | than an ad offering hope for millions | 而非给数百万有严重健康问题的人 |
[06:11] | suffering from a serious medical problem. | 带来治愈希望的广告 |
[06:15] | I have to say, I agree with Ms. Dixon. | 我不得不说 我同意迪克森女士的意见 |
[06:20] | I want to see… | 我想看到 |
[06:22] | a happily married couple… | 一对幸福的夫妻 |
[06:25] | with flecks of grey in their hair, | 头发斑白 |
[06:26] | embracing in front of a warm fire | 在温暖的炉火前拥抱 |
[06:28] | with copy that reads: “Rekindle the flame.” | 旁边写着 “重燃激情火焰” |
[06:32] | Not some dirty joke. | 而不是下流笑话 |
[06:35] | These are conservative times we’re living in, Brian. | 我们现在这个时代很保守 布莱恩 |
[06:38] | Sex no longer sells. | 性不再是卖点 |
[06:44] | I keep picturing that famous photograph | 我一直在想那张著名的照片 |
[06:46] | of immigrants arriving on Ellis Island. | 就是移民到达埃利斯岛的那张 |
[06:49] | They give you a new name | 人们会给你起新名字 |
[06:50] | ’cause they can’t pronounce the one you’ve got. | 因为他们念不对你原本的名字 |
[06:51] | “Peterson”? | “彼得森” |
[06:52] | You move into a one-room apartment, | 搬进个一室一厅的公寓 |
[06:54] | start taking in laundry | 把衣物收进屋子 |
[06:56] | and speaking English with a Yiddish accent. | 然后说着带犹太口音的英语 |
[06:58] | Hey, honey, it’s Toronto, | 亲爱的 那是多伦多 |
[07:00] | not the Lower East Side. | 不是纽约下东区 |
[07:02] | My cousin Jeannie said | 我表妹简妮说 |
[07:03] | there’s a house for rent down the street from her | 她家旁边就有房出租 |
[07:04] | with a Starbucks and a Gap on the corner. | 离星巴克和盖普服装店很近 |
[07:06] | Our future’s secured. | 我们的未来有保障了 |
[07:08] | Yours too. | 你也一样 |
[07:10] | Oh, it’ll be strange not coming over, | 不能过来看你们 盖斯和詹妮 |
[07:13] | – seeing you and Gus and Jenny. – I know. | -会感觉好奇怪 -我懂的 |
[07:15] | You’ll just have to come visit us. | 你可以去探望我们啊 |
[07:16] | You’ll always have a place to stay. | 我们家永远有你住的地方 |
[07:18] | If you ever decide to pack your bags and leave. | 要是你准备收拾行李离开他的话 |
[07:20] | – Mel. – It was a joke. | -茉儿 -开玩笑啦 |
[07:22] | I know you and Brian will be happy. | 我知道你和布莱恩会幸福的 |
[07:25] | We all will be. | 我们都会 |
[07:28] | The polls are showing that since the bombing, | 民调显示 发生爆炸之后 |
[07:31] | support for “Stop prop 14” is up 28%. | 反14号提案的支持者增加了28% |
[07:35] | The Committee for Human Rights wants to take full advantage | 人权委员会想充分利用 |
[07:38] | of this sudden groundswell of sympathy | 人们这突如其来的同情心 |
[07:41] | and turn it into a victory. | 把它变成一场胜利 |
[07:43] | We want to show the general population that the gay community | 我们想让大众看到同志群体 |
[07:47] | is not just the transvestites and leather daddies | 不只是他们在同志大游行中看到的 |
[07:50] | they see at the gay pride parade. | 变装者和皮革装老爹 |
[07:52] | But for the most part, it’s people like you, | 大多数情况下 都是像你们一样的人 |
[07:55] | like them, with a partner, a home, a family, | 和他们一样 有伴侣 有家庭 有家人 |
[08:00] | who were victims of this… unspeakable act of violence. | 他们是这种难以形容的暴力行为的受害者 |
[08:04] | But what do I have to do with it? | 但这和我有什么关系 |
[08:05] | We want to introduce you at the press conference, | 我们想在新闻发布会上介绍你 |
[08:08] | have you say a few words. | 请你讲几句话 |
[08:09] | I… I’m not much of a public speaker. | 我 我很少面对公众发言 |
[08:11] | I wouldn’t know what to say. | 我会语无伦次 |
[08:12] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[08:13] | We have some excellent speech writers who’ll be your voice. | 我们有很厉害的演讲稿撰写人来帮你写稿 |
[08:17] | Just give us your body. | 我们只需要你的身体 |
[08:21] | Well, I haven’t had a proposition that tempting in a long time. | 我很久没收到这么吸引人的提议了 |
[08:24] | So you’ll do it? | 所以你愿意吗 |
[08:30] | I’m all yours. | 我任听差遣 |
[08:39] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[08:41] | My revised ads for Remson’s instant wood. | 我给兰姆森牌即用木材做的修改版的广告 |
[08:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:46] | At that age, I thought if they’re on the floor, | 图上的人那么大年纪 我觉得如果他们坐在地上 |
[08:47] | It meant they’ve fallen and they can’t get up. | 那意味着他们是摔倒了 爬不起来 |
[08:50] | Which do you prefer? | 你更喜欢哪张 |
[08:54] | None. | 都不喜欢 |
[08:55] | Just because you wouldn’t watch “Geriatrics Gone Wild” | 就因为你不看《狂野老年学》 |
[08:57] | doesn’t mean they can’t do it. | 并不代表他们就做不到 |
[08:59] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[09:00] | It’s not edgy. It’s not funny, it’s not sexy. | 这不够前卫 无趣 而且不性感 |
[09:06] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[09:07] | Sex is out. | 性感已经过时了 |
[09:10] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[09:13] | Now put on your sluttiest club clothes and bring plenty of drugs | 现在换上你最风骚的夜店衣服 多带点药 |
[09:16] | ’cause we’re going out. | 因为我们要出去狂欢 |
[09:18] | I was thinking we’d spend a nice, quiet evening at home. | 我还以为我们要在家度过一个温馨舒适的夜晚呢 |
[09:33] | What the fuck’s this? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[09:35] | It’s the end of your life as you know it. | 是你熟悉的生活的终结 |
[09:37] | Your farewell appearance. | 你的告别演出 |
[09:38] | Kinney’s last stand. | 肯尼的最后一战 |
[09:39] | Welcome to that quaint heterosexual male tradition | 欢迎来到古怪的异性恋男性婚前传统之夜 |
[09:42] | known as the stag party, | 也就是「告别单身」派对 |
[09:45] | with a slightly gay twist. | 加入了一点同性恋元素 |
[09:47] | Let’s get this poor sucker a drink. | 快给这可怜的混蛋来杯酒 |
[09:50] | Come join us. | 来跟我们一起玩吧 |
[09:52] | No. | 不了 |
[09:54] | You hurry back. | 你快点回来吧 |
[09:56] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[10:00] | – Hey, Ringo. – Tedster. | -嘿 林戈 -泰德 |
[10:02] | What will it be? The usual? | 要喝什么 老样子吗 |
[10:03] | Uh, make it one for my baby and one for yours truly. | 一杯给我的宝贝 一杯给我 |
[10:08] | I see you hooked a hottie. | 我看见你勾搭上了个可人儿 |
[10:09] | Yeah, he’s a keeper. | 是啊 他值得我投入感情 |
[10:12] | This time, it’s for real. | 这次是认真的 |
[10:14] | On the house. | 算我请你的 |
[10:15] | Aren’t you generous with the boss’ money. | 你花老板的钱可真大方 |
[10:17] | – Anything for you. – Thanks, Ringo. | -乐意为你效劳 -谢了 林戈 |
[10:19] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[10:23] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[10:25] | Em. | 小艾 |
[10:27] | I just want to say I’m sorry for what I said about Tad. | 我之前那样说塔德 很抱歉 |
[10:31] | If you love him, I’m sure he must be a wonderful person | 如果你爱他 那他肯定非常好 |
[10:34] | ’cause you’re a wonderful person. | 因为你这么好 |
[10:38] | And if you want to know the truth, | 如果你想知道真相 |
[10:40] | I am jealous. | 我的确嫉妒了 |
[10:43] | But not because you have him. | 但不是因为你有了他 |
[10:47] | Because he has you. | 而是因为他有了你 |
[10:52] | You still have me. | 我还是你的 |
[11:05] | Cranberry and soda pour toi, | 蔓越莓加苏打水 |
[11:06] | and cranberry and soda pour moi. | 蔓越莓加苏打水 |
[11:09] | You can shove them both up your ass. | 你可以把两杯酒都插进你屁眼了 |
[11:13] | Tad. | 塔德 |
[11:16] | Tad, would you stop? | 塔德 等等 |
[11:18] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[11:20] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那样做 |
[11:21] | Right in front of me? Like I was invisible? | 就在我眼前 你把我当透明的吗 |
[11:24] | – Do what? – You know perfectly well. | -做什么 -你心里清楚 |
[11:27] | – I really don’t. – You want a list? | -我不清楚 -你想让我列个单子吗 |
[11:28] | How about coming on to that bartender? | 和调酒师调情怎么样 |
[11:31] | Wh… Ringo? I wasn’t coming on to him. | 和..林戈吗 我没有和他调情 |
[11:33] | I was telling him about you. | 我在和他聊你呢 |
[11:34] | And he was congratulating me, he… | 然后他恭喜我 他… |
[11:36] | He gave us free drinks. | 他请我们免费喝酒 |
[11:37] | And what about your beloved Emmett? | 和你亲爱的艾美特又是怎么回事 |
[11:38] | I thought you told me that was over. | 你不是说已经结束了吗 |
[11:40] | It is over. Emmett is a friend. That’s all. | 确实结束了 艾美特只是普通朋友而已 |
[11:42] | Oh, really? Well, it looked like a lot more than that to me. | 是吗 我看可不止如此 |
[11:44] | Well, whatever you think it looked like, | 不管你觉得看起来像什么 |
[11:46] | I was socialising. nothing more. | 我只是在社交 没有其他的 |
[11:47] | You can call it whatever you want. | 随便你怎么说 |
[11:49] | I call it being a slut! | 我说你就是个贱人 |
[11:51] | – Excuse me?! – You heard what I said. | -你说什么 -你听见我说什么了 |
[11:53] | Well, I’m not going to put up with that, okay? | 我才不会忍受这些 好吗 |
[11:54] | I shouldn’t have gotten involved with you in the first place. | 我从一开始就不该和你搅在一起 |
[11:57] | Why don’t you go back to your friends? | 你赶紧回你朋友那儿去吧 |
[11:58] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[11:59] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[12:07] | Can I have your attention, please? | 我能说几句吗 |
[12:09] | I would like to offer a toast in memory of Brian Kinney, | 让我们共同举杯 纪念布莱恩·肯尼 |
[12:14] | outgoing, friendly, some say, to a fault. | 开朗 友好 有人甚至觉得到了过分的地步 |
[12:18] | He never met a man he didn’t like. | 他从未遇到过一个他不喜欢的男人 |
[12:21] | In his younger days, | 在他年轻的时候 |
[12:22] | Brian dreamed of being a lawyer. | 布莱恩梦想成为律师 |
[12:24] | He said, “I want to get innocent men off. | 他说 我要帮无辜的人”脱”罪 |
[12:29] | I’ll go to any length to get to the bottom of things.” | 我会不惜一切将真相追”插”到底 |
[12:34] | Later on in life, | 在后来的生涯中 |
[12:35] | he devoted himself to volunteer work. | 他将自己献身于志愿者工作 |
[12:37] | – Yes. – It’s true. | -是的 -没错 |
[12:38] | If he heard that someone was laid up or flat on his back, | 如果他听说有人卧床不起或躺在床上 |
[12:44] | he’d come, time and time again, | 他会一次又一次前去慰问 [高潮] |
[12:47] | until they felt better. | 直到他们感觉好些 |
[12:49] | So… | 所以… |
[12:50] | Now that he’s gone, | 既然他将退出这花花世界 |
[12:52] | I’m sure that there’s not a man in this room who wouldn’t agree | 我敢肯定这里没有一个人可以否认 |
[12:57] | that he has left a hole that can never be filled. | 他留下了一个永远无法被填满的空”洞” |
[13:03] | Here’s to Brian. | 敬布莱恩 |
[13:04] | To Brian! | 敬布莱恩 |
[13:09] | Also to brian. | 这也是献给布莱恩的 |
[13:20] | Go for it, Brian. | 上吧 布莱恩 |
[13:21] | Oh, I just want to smack it! | 我好想干啊 |
[13:24] | No tan lines. | 没有日晒线条 |
[13:32] | Okay. wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[13:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[13:35] | The prisoner respectfully chooses | 死囚恭敬地选择 |
[13:38] | not to partake of his last meal… | 不享用他最后的一顿大餐 |
[13:41] | but to be led instead to the gallows | 他宁愿饿着肚子走向绞刑架 |
[13:44] | a hungry but happy man. | 当个幸福的饿死鬼 |
[13:48] | Go on. Have a little fun. | 去吧 找点乐子 |
[13:49] | It ain’t so little. | 这乐子可不”小” |
[13:50] | No, seriously. You have my permission. | 不 说真的 我允许你去玩 |
[13:53] | I’m content to take my winnings and go home. | 能带着我的战利品回家 我就心满意足了 |
[13:58] | You go for it, Emmy-Lou. | 你去享用吧 艾宝 |
[14:00] | No… | 不 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Come on, tiger. | 来吧 猛虎 |
[14:09] | Now remember, | 记住了 |
[14:11] | when the bull-dyke minister says | 当那个拉拉牧师说 |
[14:14] | “May I have the rings, please?” | “请新人交换戒指”时 |
[14:17] | – That’s when you bring the rings to daddy, Okay? – Okay. | -你就把戒指拿给爸爸 好吗 -好的 |
[14:21] | Now, let’s practice. | 现在我们练习一下 |
[14:22] | You go stand over there. | 你站那里 |
[14:29] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:30] | Yes. | 好了 |
[14:32] | May I have the rings, please? | 请新人交换戒指 |
[14:36] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[14:39] | You get a kiss for that. | 给你个奖励吻 |
[14:41] | Better late than never. | 晚了总比没有好 |
[14:43] | You finally grew a heart. | 你终于长出一颗心了 |
[14:45] | Well, maybe you’ll have the same luck growing a penis. | 或许你也会有同样的运气 长出个鸡巴 |
[14:48] | Okay, big guy, | 好了 小伙子 |
[14:50] | time for your nap. | 该睡觉了 |
[14:51] | No, we didn’t play yet. | 不 我们还没玩呢 |
[14:53] | You’ll see daddy later. | 回头再跟爸爸玩 |
[14:55] | – Bye. – Bye-bye, cowboy chicken. | -拜 -拜拜 牛仔小鸡 |
[15:00] | Uh-uh, buddy-boy. | 不行 小家伙 |
[15:08] | I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[15:09] | that despite our past grievances… | 虽然我们之前有矛盾 |
[15:11] | Oh, christ. Can’t you dykes just leave the country forever | 天啊 你们这些拉拉就不能彻底地离开这个国家 |
[15:13] | without making a big deal out of it? | 不要小题大做吗 |
[15:17] | We’ll try our best. | 我们会尽量的 |
[15:19] | But before we do, | 但在那之前 |
[15:21] | I want to wish you and Justin | 我想祝福你和贾斯汀 |
[15:24] | all the happiness on earth. | 能拥有世上所有的幸福 |
[15:27] | I mean that. | 我是真心的 |
[15:31] | And I want you to know that I’m glad | 那么我想让你知道 |
[15:32] | you’re going to be here for the wedding. | 我很高兴你们愿意参加完婚礼再走 |
[15:35] | I mean that, too. | 我也是真心的 |
[15:37] | Well, thank you, Brian | 谢谢你 布莱恩 |
[15:41] | It would’ve really fucked up Justin’s seating arrangement. | 不然的话 会把贾斯汀的座位安排搞得一团糟 |
[15:50] | It’s Justin’s gift to us. | 这是贾斯汀给我们的礼物 |
[15:52] | Going-away present. | 临别礼物 |
[15:54] | I feel like Gertrude Stein. | 我感觉自己像格特鲁德·斯泰因 |
[15:54] | 美国作家与诗人 毕加索曾为其作画 | |
[15:55] | You’re not that heavy… | 你还没有那么重 |
[15:57] | yet. | 暂时没有 |
[15:59] | No, I mean it’s like having a picasso | 不 我是说就像在毕加索成名之前 |
[16:01] | before he becomes picasso. | 拥有一幅他的作品 |
[16:07] | He really is good, isn’t he? | 他真的很出色 不是吗 |
[16:08] | Better than good. | 远不止是出色 |
[16:10] | That’s why you better be good to him. | 所以你最好对他好一些 |
[16:14] | Considering what he’s sacrificing to be with you. | 毕竟他为了和你在一起牺牲很大 |
[16:21] | My son Michael’s press conference… | 我儿子迈克的新闻发布会 |
[16:23] | Hamburger medium, fruit instead of fries… | 中份汉堡 水果代替薯条 |
[16:24] | Tuesday at 2:30… | 星期二的两点半 |
[16:25] | chicken caesar. Don’t forget. | 鸡肉沙拉 可别忘了 |
[16:27] | Dressing’s on the side, honey. | 调味品在旁边 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | What you studying? | 你在学习什么 |
[16:30] | The tudor monarchs. | 都铎王朝的君主 |
[16:31] | I fucking loved English history. | 我他妈爱死英国历史了 |
[16:33] | Go ahead, ask me a question. | 来吧 问我个问题 |
[16:37] | The wives of henry the eighth. In order. | 亨利八世的妻子们 按顺序说 |
[16:40] | Easy. | 简单 |
[16:41] | Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, | 阿拉贡的凯萨琳 安妮·博林 |
[16:42] | Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, | 简·西摩 克利夫斯的安妮 |
[16:44] | Kathryn Howard… | 凯瑟琳·霍华德 |
[16:47] | Who the hell was the last one? | 最后一个是谁来着 |
[16:48] | Katherine Parr! | 凯瑟琳·帕尔 |
[16:49] | – Oh, wicked. – Honey, If there’s one thing I know about, | -真厉害 -亲爱的 如果说我最了解什么 |
[16:52] | It’s queens. | 就是皇后们[基佬] |
[16:53] | Deb, your order’s up. | 黛比 上菜了 |
[16:54] | And if I hear one more fucking ding, | 如果我再听一声这该死的叮咚声 |
[16:56] | his head’s gonna roll faster than Anne Boleyn’s. | 他的头会比安妮·博林的头断得还要快 |
[17:00] | Don’t forget Michael’s press conference, | 别忘了迈克的新闻发布会 |
[17:01] | Tuesday, 2:30. | 星期二两点半 |
[17:02] | That’s when I’ve got my tranny support group. | 那个时间点 我要参加变性人互助小组 |
[17:04] | So bring them along. | 那就带他们一起来 |
[17:07] | Then he accused me of coming on | 然后他还指责我 |
[17:09] | to practically every guy at the stag party, including you. | 挑逗派对上的几乎每个男人 包括你 |
[17:13] | Am I repeating myself? | 我在重复说这几句吗 |
[17:17] | I’m repeating myself, just like my uncle Louie. | 我在不断重复自己的话 就跟我的路易叔叔一样 |
[17:19] | He’d tell the same goddamn story over and over again, | 他就会把同一个老掉牙的故事讲上一遍又一遍 |
[17:21] | like the time he peed next to Bob Hope. | 比如他在鲍勃·霍普旁边小便的故事 |
[17:23] | Well, aunt Lulah always said, | 露拉阿姨总是说 |
[17:24] | “A good story is worth retelling.” | “好故事值得被反复讲述” |
[17:26] | So you go right ahead. | 你继续吧 |
[17:28] | He became this entirely different person. | 他就像突然变了个人 |
[17:31] | A person l-I didn’t even know. | 我甚至都不认识他了 |
[17:32] | He was so loving, and sweet, | 他曾是那么可爱甜美 |
[17:34] | and then he turned into this angry, suspicious… | 然后就变得这么易怒 多疑… |
[17:37] | – …punitive, – punitive, | -苛刻 -苛刻 |
[17:38] | paranoiac? Yeah, | 偏执 没错 |
[17:39] | it’s a classic case of borderline personality disorder. | 那就是边缘性人格障碍的典型表现 |
[17:42] | How could I have not seen it coming? | 我怎么会没有预见到呢 |
[17:43] | Because you didn’t want to. | 因为你不想啊 |
[17:45] | You wanted to be in love. Who doesn’t? | 你想要坠入爱河 谁不想呢 |
[17:49] | So stop beating yourself up. | 所以别再自责了 |
[17:51] | Just be glad it’s over. | 就庆幸它结束了吧 |
[17:52] | You found out before you are locked in your room, | 你及时发现了问题 不至于将来被锁在房间里 |
[17:54] | tied you to your bed and fed you your dead parakeet. | 被绑在床上 被喂食死鹦鹉 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I suppose. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[18:01] | The right guy will come along, Teddy. | 对的人总会出现的 泰迪 |
[18:04] | You’ll see. | 到时你就知道了 |
[18:08] | Shake? | 摇一摇 |
[18:12] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这边请 先生们 |
[18:14] | Oh, uh, I was planning on wearing this suit to the wedding | 我打算穿这身西装去参加婚礼 |
[18:17] | but with a different tie. | 不过会配个不同的领带 |
[18:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:20] | What, are you trying to upstage me? | 怎么 你想抢我风头吗 |
[18:23] | I just want to look my best. | 我只是想展现最好的形象 |
[18:27] | Doesn’t matter to me if you’re naked | 你就算裸体我都不在乎 |
[18:30] | as long as you’re there to give me away. | 只要你能出席 把我交给新郎就行 |
[18:32] | Oh, well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[18:33] | maybe I should wear my black leather pants. | 也许我该穿着我的黑皮裤 |
[18:36] | What? You mean the ones you wore… | 什么 你是说你在… |
[18:38] | the first night we went to Babylon. | 我们去巴比伦的第一个晚上穿的那条 |
[18:41] | They were so tight, you could barely move. | 太紧了 你动都没法动 |
[18:43] | I know, my balls were killing me. | 我知道 我的蛋蛋疼死了 |
[18:45] | And that shirt you were wearing. | 还有你当时穿的那件衬衫 |
[18:46] | What was wrong with the shirt I was wearing? | 我当时穿的衬衫怎么了 |
[18:47] | No selfrespecting pimp would be caught dead in that. | 稍微有自尊的皮条客都不会穿那种衣服 |
[18:50] | Huh, I thought I looked pretty hot. | 我还以为我看起来很火辣呢 |
[18:51] | You did look pretty hot. | 你确实看起来很火辣 |
[18:56] | That night, I-I jerked off thinking about you. | 那天晚上 我想着你自慰了 |
[19:02] | Well, what do you know? | 真是巧了 |
[19:04] | I jerked off thinking about me too. | 我也想着我自己自慰了 |
[19:12] | Who’d have thought that one day Babylon would be gone | 谁能想到巴比伦有一天会消失 |
[19:14] | and we’d be sitting here in suits? | 我们会穿着西装坐在这里 |
[19:16] | Talking about our wild and recklessly dressed youth. | 怀念着我们狂野不羁 胡乱穿搭的青春 |
[19:22] | Pathetic, huh? | 很可悲 对吧 |
[19:24] | Inevitable. | 难免的 |
[19:28] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[19:29] | Merlot. | 梅洛葡萄酒 |
[19:31] | Uh, Pepsi. | 可乐 |
[19:33] | Make that a glass of white wine. | 换成一杯白葡萄酒吧 |
[19:43] | Almost ready. How are you doing? | 基本准备好了 你还好吗 |
[19:45] | He’s scared shitless. | 他被吓出屎了 |
[19:46] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[19:48] | Just stick to your speech | 按演讲稿来念就好 |
[19:50] | and I’m sure you’ll do splendidly. | 我相信你会做得很棒 |
[19:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:55] | Excuse me, honey. | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[19:57] | Sorry, sweetheart, I think these are our seats. | 对不起 亲爱的 我想这些是我们的座位 |
[19:59] | My-my son’s speaking. | 我儿子要演讲 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | My son’s speaking. | 我儿子要演讲 |
[20:08] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:09] | His mother and her friends. | 他妈妈和她的朋友们 |
[20:10] | They can’t sit there. | 他们不能坐在那儿 |
[20:11] | Move them to the back | 把他们移到后面 |
[20:13] | out of camera range. | 别进相机的拍摄范围 |
[20:21] | So, if you don’t mind moving down… | 希望你们不介意往后移一些… |
[20:23] | there’s a little more room in the back. Thanks. | 后面还有些座位 谢谢配合 |
[20:28] | Is something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[20:29] | Oh, just a little misunderstanding. | 只是一点小误会 |
[20:31] | Those seats were already reserved. | 那些座位已经有安排了 |
[20:33] | For who? | 给谁啊 |
[20:34] | For couples with children like yourselves. | 给像你们这样有孩子的夫夫 |
[20:37] | I apologize for the mix-up. | 我为我的错误道歉 |
[20:47] | Good afternoon and welcome. | 下午好 欢迎光临 |
[20:55] | I’m congresswoman, Beth Edelstein. | 我是国会议员 贝丝·埃德斯滕 |
[20:58] | The committee for human rights | 人权委员会 |
[21:00] | has called today’s press conference | 召开了今日的新闻发布会 |
[21:02] | in response to the unconscionable act of violence | 以回应近日在一个反14号提案的公益活动中 |
[21:06] | that took the lives of seven and critically injured dozens of others | 致使七人死亡 数十人受重伤的 |
[21:12] | at a recent benefit to stop proposition 14. | 恶性暴力事件 |
[21:16] | We express our sympathies to the families who lost their loved ones, | 我们向痛失所爱的遇难者家属表示沉痛哀悼 |
[21:21] | and vow to continue fighting for equal rights for all Americans, | 并发誓继续为所有美国人争取平等权利 |
[21:26] | straight and gay. | 包括异性恋和同性恋 |
[21:35] | Now, I’d like you to meet one of the survivors | 接下来 请容我介绍那场悲剧中的 |
[21:38] | of that senseless tragedy, Michael Novotny. | 一位幸存者 迈克·诺瓦特尼 |
[21:56] | Thank you, congresswoman. | 谢谢你 国会议员 |
[22:01] | “Thank you, congresswoman.” | “谢谢你 国会议员” |
[22:03] | I already said that part. | 我已经说过这一句了 |
[22:07] | It’s an honor to stand here today. | 很荣幸今天能站在这里 |
[22:09] | Considering a few weeks ago, | 毕竟就在几个星期前 |
[22:11] | the doctors weren’t sure I was going to make it. | 医生们还不确定我是否能活下来 |
[22:13] | But I was one of the lucky ones. | 但我是个幸运儿 |
[22:16] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[22:18] | And as terrifying as that evening was, | 尽管那个夜晚可怕异常 |
[22:20] | I would be there again | 我也愿意重返那里 |
[22:21] | to defeat a bill that would deny rights to Americans | 反抗一个因为人们的同性恋身份 |
[22:23] | just because they’re gay. | 就否认其人权的法案 |
[22:32] | I have a loving partner and two wonderful kids, | 我有一个可爱的伴侣 和两个很棒的孩子 |
[22:34] | a home, a small business. | 有个家 还做着小生意 |
[22:37] | The truth is, I’m just like you. | 事实就是 我也跟你们完全一样 |
[22:55] | Actually, that’s not the truth. | 实际上 事实不是这样 |
[23:00] | Sure, in a lot of ways I am just like you. | 当然 在很多方面我和你们一样 |
[23:04] | I want to be happy. | 我想要幸福 |
[23:05] | I want some security, | 我想要一些安全感 |
[23:06] | a little extra money in my pocket. | 口袋里能有些闲钱 |
[23:08] | But in many ways, my life is nothing like yours. | 但在很多方面 我的生活跟你们的完全不同 |
[23:15] | Why should it be? | 为什么非要一样呢 |
[23:17] | Do we all have to have the same lives to have the same rights? | 我们必须要过同样的生活才能享受同样的权利吗 |
[23:21] | I thought the diversity was what this country was all about. | 我认为 正是多样性造就了这个国家 |
[23:26] | In the gay community, we have drag queens | 在同性恋群体中 我们有变装皇后 |
[23:29] | and leather daddies and trannies | 皮革老爹 变性人 |
[23:32] | and couples with children every colour of the rainbow. | 有孩子的同性伴侣 正如彩虹的每种颜色 |
[23:38] | My mother is standing way in the back with some friends, | 我母亲此刻和一些朋友们就站在后面 |
[23:43] | my friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[23:46] | once told me that people are like snowflakes, | 她曾告诉我 人就像雪花 |
[23:50] | every one special and unique, | 每一个都是独一无二的 |
[23:53] | and in the morning you have to shovel them off the driveway. | 到了早上 你得把它们从车道上铲走 |
[24:01] | But being different is what makes us all the same. | 但这种独特性就是我们的共性 |
[24:07] | It’s what makes us… family. | 让我们成为了一家人 |
[24:13] | – Yeah. – Hear, hear! | -没错 -说得太对了 |
[24:45] | Guess what? I called the lodge at Mount Flame | 你猜怎么着 我给燃情雪山的旅馆打了电话 |
[24:47] | and got us an upgrade. | 给我们升了个级 |
[24:49] | One of their deluxe suites on the club floor: | 一间在行政楼层的豪华套房 |
[24:52] | Fireplace, terrace, with a jacuzzi. | 有壁炉 阳台 按摩浴缸 |
[24:55] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[24:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:58] | I mean after that little character assassination you performed on me, | 在你对我进行了人身攻击之后 |
[25:00] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也不会看见你了 |
[25:02] | Oh, let’s just forget about that. | 让我们忘掉那件事吧 |
[25:03] | I don’t want to forget about that. | 我不想忘记那件事 |
[25:05] | I told you I had a few flaws, didn’t i? | 我告诉过你我有些缺点 对吧 |
[25:07] | That’s more than a flaw, | 那可不仅仅是个缺点 |
[25:08] | that’s a serious malfunction. | 简直是严重的人格障碍 |
[25:10] | Well, I just… sometimes I just get a little jealous, that’s all. | 我只是有时会醋意大发 仅此而已 |
[25:13] | That’s all? | 仅此而已 |
[25:15] | Yeah, but it’s only because I love you. | 没错 但那也是因为我爱你啊 |
[25:20] | And you love me. You know you do. | 你也爱我 你知道的 |
[25:23] | I loved the person I thought I knew. | 我爱的是我以为自己了解的那个人 |
[25:29] | I’m still the same person. | 我还是那个人啊 |
[25:32] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是了 |
[25:34] | Now, I want you to go. | 现在 我要你离开 |
[25:38] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[25:39] | Look, I’m asking you to leave. | 听着 我要求你离开 |
[25:40] | Ted, you’ll get over this. | 泰德 你会忘掉这件事的 |
[25:44] | I already have. | 我已经翻篇了 |
[25:46] | So, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[25:47] | I’ve had a really long day. | 我今天已经很累了 |
[25:49] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[25:53] | You can’t get rid of me. | 你不能把我一脚踹开 |
[25:55] | Look, don’t make me force you. | 听着 别逼我动粗 |
[25:57] | – Let go. – Then leave. Now! | -放手 -那请你马上离开 |
[26:00] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[26:01] | I trusted you, I loved you. | 我信任你 我爱你 |
[26:03] | I thought you were a good person. | 我以为你是个好人 |
[26:04] | – I am a good person. – No, you’re shit! | -我是个好人 -不 你是个人渣 |
[26:06] | Who the fuck do you think you are, treating me like this? | 你他妈以为你是谁 竟然这样对我 |
[26:10] | – No! No! – I said I want you out. | -不 不 -我叫你出去 |
[26:12] | – I said I want you out. – Ted! | -我叫你出去 -泰德 |
[26:13] | – Get the fuck out! – Ted! | -给老子滚 -泰德 |
[26:16] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[26:19] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[26:22] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[26:26] | T… Ted? | 泰德 |
[26:29] | Ted, please, open the door. | 泰德 求你开开门 |
[26:33] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[26:39] | I had a dream last night that we were in our new house. | 我昨晚梦到我们在新家里 |
[26:46] | Cooking? | 做饭吗 |
[26:48] | Gardening? | 种花吗 |
[26:50] | Sitting in front of the fire? | 坐在壁炉前吗 |
[26:53] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[26:57] | You were riding me in the stable, | 你在马厩里操我 |
[27:00] | diving into me in the pool, slamming me on the tennis court. | 在泳池里操我 在网球场操我 |
[27:08] | Well, that gives a new meaning to U.S.Open. | 那真是重新定义了美网公”开”赛 |
[27:11] | I better start practicing my serve. | 我最好开始练习我的”技术”了 |
[27:18] | Wouldn’t you rather just cuddle? | 你不想就搂抱在一起吗 |
[27:24] | – What? – I said wouldn’t you rather just lie here and… | -什么 -我说你不想就躺在这里… |
[27:26] | No. no, no, I heard what you said. | 不不不 我听到你说的了 |
[27:28] | You said “cuddle”. | 你说了”搂抱” |
[27:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[27:31] | So, I have never, ever once heard you even use that word, | 我从来没有听你说过这个词 一次都没有 |
[27:35] | much less actually want to do it. | 更别说真正想那么做 |
[27:37] | – Okay, so can we just turn the lights out? – No! No. | -好吧 可以把灯关掉吗 -不行 |
[27:42] | Brian kinney fucks, sucks, rims, rams but never… | 布莱恩·肯尼会操人 口交 舔肛 爆菊 但从不… |
[27:46] | cuddles. | 搂抱 |
[27:48] | Okay, so I used a word that offends your sensibilities. | 好吧 我用了一个词伤害了你的感情 |
[27:51] | Forgive me. I apologize. | 原谅我 我道歉 |
[27:52] | I’ll never do it again. | 我再也不这样了 |
[27:54] | No. It’s more than just that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[27:56] | Every day we get closer to being married, | 距离我们的婚期每近一天 |
[27:58] | the person I know gets further away. | 我认识的布莱恩就离我远一点 |
[28:01] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[28:02] | But it’s not you. | 但这不是你 |
[28:04] | Looks like you, feels like you, but you… | 看着像你 感觉像你 但是你… |
[28:07] | you would never… | 你是不会 |
[28:10] | go to your own stag party | 参加自己的单身派对 |
[28:11] | and not fuck every hot guy in sight. | 却不把眼前的帅哥都操个遍 |
[28:14] | You would never be more interested in gardening than getting laid. | 你对园艺的兴趣绝不会超过做爱 |
[28:18] | I’m just trying to make you happy. | 我只是努力想让你开心 |
[28:20] | I want you to do what makes you happy, not me. | 我想让你做令你自己开心的事 而不是我 |
[28:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[28:32] | Yes, you. | 没错 你 |
[28:35] | Not going to New York? | 不去纽约 |
[28:36] | Fuck New York. | 去他妈的纽约 |
[28:37] | Conquering the art world? | 征服艺术界 |
[28:38] | Fuck the art world. | 去他妈的艺术界 |
[28:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:42] | – Because you’re afraid? – I’m not afraid. | -因为你害怕了吗 -我没有怕 |
[28:44] | – Then what? – I don’t want it. | -那是怎么了 -我就是不想要 |
[28:46] | – Bullshit. – I don’t. | -放屁 -我不想 |
[28:48] | It means nothing. | 那没有任何意义 |
[28:49] | Would it still mean nothing if I wasn’t here? | 如果我不在这里 那还是没意义吗 |
[28:54] | How do you expect me to give a you rational response | 你所说的情况完全是假设 |
[28:56] | when the circumstances you’ve presented are completely suppositional | 在现实生活中也没有根据 |
[28:59] | and, as such, have no basis in reality? | 你怎么指望我给你一个理性的回答 |
[29:02] | – Just answer the goddamn question. – Aw, I don’t know. | -回答那个该死的问题 -我不知道 |
[29:14] | Well, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:20] | I don’t want to live with someone | 我不希望跟我共度余生的人 |
[29:21] | who sacrificed their life and called it love… | 牺牲了自己的生活 还称之为爱 |
[29:27] | to be with me. | 就为了跟我在一起 |
[29:33] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[29:52] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:53] | It’s a quadruple bypass sundae. | 这是个四重圣代 |
[29:56] | Four kinds of ice cream, | 四种冰淇淋 |
[29:57] | four kinds of toppings, four kinds of sauce. | 四种配料 四种酱汁 |
[29:59] | You want to give me a heart attack? | 你想让我得心脏病吗 |
[30:01] | It’s the only thing I could think of that was sweeter than you. | 这是我能想到的唯一比你还甜的东西 |
[30:05] | I guess it beats getting whopped upside the head. | 总比被你一巴掌扇在头上好 |
[30:10] | Jesus, mom, what the hell was that for? | 天呐 老妈 你打我干嘛 |
[30:11] | That’s to remind you what’ll happen to you | 为了提醒你 如果你不再是 |
[30:15] | if you ever stop being the most loving son a mother has ever had. | 妈妈最贴心的儿子 会有什么后果 |
[30:21] | Wouldn’t you agree, Ben? | 你同意吗 本 |
[30:22] | Oh, I’d be scared not to. | 我不敢不同意 |
[30:28] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子 |
[30:30] | Can you bring us some water? | 能给我们倒点水吗 |
[30:35] | Did you ever hear of “please”? | 你有听说过”请”这个词吗 |
[30:40] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[30:41] | Well, what did I do now? | 我又犯什么错了 |
[30:44] | We got your report card. | 我们收到你的成绩单了 |
[30:46] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[30:48] | You passed every subject with “Bs” and “Cs”. | 你通过了每门课 成绩都是B和C |
[30:51] | – No shit? – That’s awesome, dude. | -不是吧 -干得漂亮 小子 |
[30:54] | That means you get to graduate with your class. | 那意味着你可以和你的同学一起毕业 |
[30:57] | Next step, M.I.T. | 下一站 M.I.T[通常指麻省理工学院] |
[30:59] | That’s Monongahela Institute of Typing. | 那是莫农加希拉打字学院的简称 |
[31:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:05] | It’s a journal, to write stuff in. | 一本日记 可以写点东西 |
[31:11] | “H.N.B” “H.N.B.” | |
[31:12] | They’re your initials, | 是你的姓名首字母 |
[31:14] | if you’d like them to be. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[31:17] | Hunter Novotny-Bruckner. | 亨特·诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳 |
[31:20] | Instead of being our foster son, | 我们希望你不只是我们的养子 |
[31:22] | we’d like you to be our real son. | 而是成为我们真正的儿子 |
[31:25] | That is, if you’d like us to be your fathers. | 当然了 前提是你愿意让我们当你的父亲 |
[31:29] | You mean, you want to adopt me? | 你的意思是 你们想收养我吗 |
[31:33] | As soon as possible, in case Prop 14 passes. | 越快越好 免得14号提案通过了 |
[31:43] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[31:49] | “Today, | 「今天 |
[31:51] | Michael and Ben asked me to be their son… | 迈克和本叫我当他们的儿子 |
[32:00] | I said ‘yes.'” | 我答应了」 |
[32:16] | It’s a rehearsal dinner, but what’s to rehearse? | 这是婚礼彩排晚宴 但有什么可彩排的呢 |
[32:17] | They say, “I do,” then they do it. | 他们说我愿意[我做] 然后就开始”做” |
[32:20] | But what do you get the man who’s had everyone? | 但该送什么礼物给睡遍全城的男人呢 |
[32:24] | A water buffalo. | 一头水牛 |
[32:26] | Why the hell would Brian want to fuck that? | 布莱恩为什么会想操水牛 |
[32:28] | It’s to help Cambodian farmers plough their fields | 那能帮助柬埔寨农民犁地 |
[32:31] | and provide milk for their children. | 并给他们的孩子提供牛奶 |
[32:33] | Well, that is so much more imaginative than another boring old | 这份礼物可比老套的 |
[32:37] | sterling silver place setting from Tiffany’s. | 蒂芙尼纯银餐具有创意多了 |
[32:40] | Justin’s already gotten everything he’s ever wanted. | 贾斯汀想要的一切都得到了 |
[32:44] | I know how he feels. | 我懂他的感受 |
[32:56] | To the couple. | 敬一对新人 |
[32:58] | We would like to thank you all for coming to our rehearsal dinner. | 感谢大家出席我们的婚礼彩排晚宴 |
[33:04] | However, there is nothing to rehearse. | 不过 没什么可彩排的 |
[33:08] | The wedding’s off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[33:18] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[33:20] | We decided not to get married. | 我们决定不结婚了 |
[33:33] | How the fuck do you return a water buffalo? | 水牛要他妈怎么退货啊 |
[33:38] | Based on our previous discussion, | 根据我们之前的讨论 |
[33:40] | I came up with a campaign that’s more | 我想出了一支 |
[33:43] | in line with your vision. | 更符合你们要求的广告 |
[33:45] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[33:51] | Now we’re cooking. Nice work, Brian. | 这才像话 干得好 布莱恩 |
[33:53] | That’s exactly what I had in mind. | 这跟我设想的一模一样 |
[33:54] | Intimate, warm, romantic. | 亲密 温暖 浪漫 |
[33:58] | All the feelings a woman associates with love-making. | 都是女人心中和做爱相关的感觉 |
[34:01] | Right, Cynthia? | 对吗 辛西娅 |
[34:03] | Uh, some women. | 有些女人 是的 |
[34:05] | But there’s only one problem. | 但只有一个问题 |
[34:08] | Women aren’t going to be buying a little pill | 女人不会买蓝色小药丸 |
[34:10] | to make their dicks hard. | 来让自己的鸡巴变硬 |
[34:12] | Men are. | 男人会 |
[34:13] | Straight, gay, | 无论直男 基佬 |
[34:15] | Democrat, Republican – it doesn’t matter. | 民主党 共和党 都一样 |
[34:16] | They’re all paying 10 bucks a pop for the same reason. | 他们买10美金一颗的药丸都是出于同样的原因 |
[34:21] | And trust me, Ms. Dixon, | 相信我 迪克森女士 |
[34:23] | it’s not to rekindle the flame. | 那绝不是为了重燃爱火 |
[34:26] | They want to fuck. | 他们想操逼 |
[34:29] | They want to shoot their loads as often as they can, | 他们想射精 越频繁越好 |
[34:32] | as hard as they can, | 越激烈越好 |
[34:34] | all night long, if they can. | 如果可以 射一整晚不停歇 |
[34:36] | Not cuddle in front of the fire | 而不是在炉火前依偎搂抱 |
[34:38] | with some nice lady who looks like their mother. | 跟一个看起来像他们老妈似的和善女人 |
[34:42] | Despite your personal feelings, we want the ad. | 不管你个人怎么想 我们就要这支广告 |
[34:45] | You can’t have it. | 不能给你 |
[34:47] | Because despite these conservative times, | 因为不管这个时代多保守 |
[34:50] | it’s still all about sex, | 性仍是最重要的 |
[34:54] | and it will always be. | 以后也会永远如此 |
[34:56] | So I suggest that you take your business elsewhere. | 所以我建议你们还是另请高明吧 |
[35:13] | I made us a little something. | 我做了点吃的 |
[35:14] | Thanks. I am famished. | 谢谢 我饿坏了 |
[35:17] | I tagged all the pieces we’re going to put in storage, | 我把箱子都做了分类标记 包括要放进储藏室的 |
[35:19] | the ones we’re selling and the ones we’re giving away. | 要卖掉的 还有要送人的 |
[35:21] | I don’t suppose there’s any point in keeping this old table. | 我觉得没必要留着这张老旧的桌子 |
[35:24] | Christ, you’re such a shikseh. | 天 你真是个不合犹太教规的女孩 |
[35:26] | Why don’t you just say it? | 你为什么不直说呢 |
[35:28] | – You want the table. – I don’t. | -你想要这张桌子 -我不想 |
[35:29] | I just thought it’s a shame to… | 我只是觉得可惜… |
[35:32] | – All right. I want the table. – Good. | -好吧 我想要这张桌子 -很好 |
[35:34] | We’ll keep it. | 那我们就留着 |
[35:37] | I keep telling myself, “It’s just a house – | 我一直跟自己说 「这不过是一栋房子 |
[35:40] | A bunch of not very grand or even spacious rooms,” | 几个不怎么豪华 也不宽敞的房间」 |
[35:43] | but everywhere I look, I see us. | 但我目之所及 都能看到我们的影子 |
[35:47] | Like over there, | 比如那边 |
[35:49] | at Gus’ bris. | 盖斯行割礼那天 |
[35:50] | You two, in the kitchen. | 你们两个 都给我进厨房 |
[35:53] | Now! | 立刻 |
[35:55] | You mean, his “almost bris”. | 你是指他「差点行割礼」那天 |
[35:59] | Or the front gate, | 或是大门那边 |
[36:01] | where I proposed to you. | 我向你求婚的地方 |
[36:08] | Or the time I was sitting there, and you told me… | 又或是那次我坐在那里 你跟我说… |
[36:13] | I’ll stay until after the baby’s born. | 我会等孩子出生之后再走 |
[36:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:22] | Just a bad memory. | 只是一段不堪的回忆 |
[36:25] | They’re part of us too. | 那也是我们的一部分 |
[36:28] | Without them… | 没有不堪的回忆 |
[36:30] | how do we appreciate the good ones? | 我们又如何懂得珍惜美好的回忆 |
[36:39] | What do you say we make one more memory? | 我们再制造一段回忆 怎么样 |
[37:01] | The glories of nature. | 大自然之美 |
[37:04] | The “beautiful for spacious skies”, | 「广袤天空」 |
[37:06] | the “purple mountains majesty”. | 「紫翠山岳」 |
[37:10] | Don’t forget the “fruited plains”. | 别忘了还有「肥沃平原」 |
[37:12] | Aren’t you glad you came? | 你很庆幸你来了吧 |
[37:15] | Thrilled. | 激动坏了 |
[37:16] | Would have lost the room deposit if we hadn’t. | 如果不来 就亏了房间的定金了 |
[37:20] | Well, honey, I know it’s not exactly | 亲爱的 我知道这不是 |
[37:22] | the romantic getaway you’d hoped for, but, um… | 你想要的浪漫逃离之旅 但是… |
[37:25] | I promise you, you’re going to have a fabulous birthday anyway. | 我保证 你无论如何都会度过一个精彩的生日 |
[37:32] | God. Oh, god. | 我的老天 |
[37:34] | Talk about your fire hazard. | 你还说你太火辣有火灾隐患呢 |
[37:35] | That thing’s more flaming than you. | 这玩意儿比你更「惹火」 |
[37:37] | – Geez. – It’s 40 candles. | -天呐 -一共40根蜡烛 |
[37:39] | One for every year, plus one to grow on. | 一根代表一岁 再加一根虚岁的 |
[37:42] | Oh, do you have to remind me? | 你非得提醒我我的岁数吗 |
[37:43] | Well, it’s quite an achievement to get to be your age. | 能活到你这岁数也是一项了不起的成就 |
[37:47] | You know what I meant. | 你懂我的意思 |
[37:49] | Well, hurry up and make a wish | 赶紧许愿吧 |
[37:50] | before the place burns down! | 不然这地方都要被烧毁了 |
[37:54] | You know, every year, | 其实 每一年 |
[37:56] | I always wish for the same thing | 我都许同一个愿望 |
[37:58] | A boyfriend. | 赐我一个男友 |
[38:00] | Someone to love, who’ll love me. | 一个和我彼此相爱的人 |
[38:08] | This year I think I’m going to wish for something else. | 今年 我想许个不一样的愿望 |
[38:13] | The wisdom and the maturity to realize that… | 希望我有足够的智慧和成熟 能明白… |
[38:16] | I won’t find what I want by looking for it. | 一味地寻找 并不能找到我想要的东西 |
[38:21] | Not expect someone else to give me what I never gave myself. | 不要期望别人给我我从没给过自己的东西 |
[38:26] | That I’m not a half, waiting to be made a whole. | 我不是半个存在 等着别人来让我变得完整 |
[38:34] | And even if that special person never comes along… | 就算那个特别的人永远不出现 |
[38:48] | I’ll be just fine. | 我也会过得很好 |
[39:05] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[39:09] | Blake? | 布雷克 |
[39:10] | I thought it was you. | 我就觉得是你 |
[39:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[39:15] | I’m on the gay ski team now. | 我加入了同志滑雪队 |
[39:18] | And it’s Gay Ski Week. | 这周是同志滑雪周 |
[39:21] | Right. | 对哦 |
[39:25] | – You remember… – Emmett. | -你还记得… -艾美特吧 |
[39:27] | Yeah, wow. Uh, what a surprise. | 你好 真没想到啊 |
[39:30] | And Teddy was just about to hang up his skis. | 泰迪刚刚正要把他的「滑雪板」挂起来呢 |
[39:33] | You ski? | 你也滑雪吗 |
[39:35] | I’m lucky if I can walk. | 我走路能不摔跤就不错了 |
[39:36] | No, we’re here for my birthday. | 不 我们是来给我过生日的 |
[39:38] | Uh, strictly as friends. | 只是作为朋友 |
[39:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | And y… you, uh… uh… | 那个…你… |
[39:49] | Are you here alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[39:50] | No. | 不是 |
[39:53] | I’m with, uh, 11 other men. | 我跟11个男人一起来的 |
[39:59] | Well, you know, I always preferred the one-on-one sports. | 你知道 我一向更喜欢一对一的「运动」 |
[40:05] | – Always found the action much more… – Intense. | -觉得那种活动更… -激烈 |
[40:09] | Fulfilling. | 令人满足 |
[40:15] | Well, I’ll catch you later. | 我们回头聊 |
[40:20] | Uh, no, hey. Hey. | 不 等等 |
[40:22] | Why not now? | 不如就现在吧 |
[40:25] | Seriously, go on. | 说真的 继续啊 |
[40:27] | That way, I can have all this yummy cake to myself. | 那样的话 我就能独享这美味的蛋糕了 |
[40:41] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢你 小艾 |
[40:54] | Pardon me, | 不好意思 |
[40:55] | but aren’t you Emmett Honeycutt | 你是艾美特·哈尼卡特吧 |
[40:57] | of the Hazlehurst, Mississippi Honeycutts? | 来自密西西比州的哈泽赫斯 |
[41:02] | Why, yes I am. | 没错 正是 |
[41:04] | And, uh, you are…? | 你是… |
[41:07] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[41:10] | You’re Calvin Culpepper! | 你是卡尔文·卡佩普 |
[41:13] | You were on the boys’ swim team in high school. | 你当年是我们高中男子游泳队的 |
[41:17] | I used to go to those meets | 我以前经常去看你们的比赛 |
[41:18] | just hoping your trunks would slip off. | 内心希望你的短裤能够不小心滑落 |
[41:21] | Come, now! | 别这样啊 |
[41:23] | But I always thought you were… | 但我一直以为你是直… |
[41:27] | So did I. | 我也是这么以为的 |
[41:32] | So, uh, what do you say we go back to my room and, uh… | 不如我们回我房间去吧 |
[41:37] | reminisce about old times. | 追忆旧时光 |
[41:39] | There’s not that mto reminisce about. | 值得追忆的内容可不多 |
[41:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:48] | I love you, honey bun. | 我爱你 小蜜糕 |
[41:50] | I hope everybody peed. | 希望大家都撒过尿了 |
[41:52] | Whenever I used to take Michael anywhere, | 以前我每次带迈克出门 |
[41:55] | no sooner we’d leave the house than he’d say, | 临出发前他总会说 |
[41:56] | “Ma, I’ve got to tinkle.” | “妈 我得尿尿” |
[41:59] | I’d say, “What, you couldn’t have done it before you left the house?” | 我就会说 “怎么 你在出门前就不能撒好吗” |
[42:02] | Do you mind if we not relive the golden days of yesteryear? | 能别回忆往昔的”美好时光”吗 |
[42:04] | So to speak. | 差不多吧 |
[42:06] | Did you put air in the tyres? | 你给轮胎打过气了吗 |
[42:07] | Michael, I just took it to the gas station. | 迈克 我刚把车开去过加油站 |
[42:09] | He checked the tyres, the water, the oil, the brakes. | 他把轮胎 水 油 刹车都检查了一遍 |
[42:12] | Never send a fag to do a dyke’s work. | 永远别叫基佬去干拉拉的活儿 |
[42:14] | And remember to call when you arrive. | 等你们到达了 记得打电话给我们 |
[42:17] | Well, how can we forget | 我们怎么会忘记 |
[42:18] | when Michael will be calling us every five minutes to remind us? | 迈克肯定会每隔五分钟打电话提醒我们一次 |
[42:25] | – Well, I guess it’s time we… – Hold it. | -恐怕是时候… -等等 |
[42:28] | I don’t care where you’re going | 我不在乎你们要去哪儿 |
[42:29] | and I don’t care what you’re doing, | 也不在乎你们要做什么 |
[42:31] | but you better get your asses back here | 但每年的这几个节日你们最好给我回来 |
[42:33] | every Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fourth of July | 包括感恩节 圣诞节 国庆节 |
[42:36] | Hanukkah and Mother’s Day. | 光明节 以及母亲节 |
[42:39] | ‘Cause you know how I feel about family. | 因为你们知道我是个注重家庭的人 |
[42:43] | Well, we wouldn’t be one without you, Deb. | 黛比 没有你 也没有我们这个家庭了 |
[42:51] | Take good care of my granddaughter. | 照顾好我孙女 |
[43:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:03] | Ready to roll. | 准备出发了 |
[43:04] | – Mel. – Brian. | -茉儿 -布莱恩 |
[43:06] | Don’t you think I’m not coming up for my granddaughter’s birthday. | 可别以为我孙女的生日我不会过去 |
[43:09] | so you better make room. | 你们最好提前给我准备房间 |
[43:19] | You’ll be all right? | 你会好好的吧 |
[43:20] | Without you cwazy wesbians? | 没了你们这对疯狂的拉拉吗 |
[43:24] | I meant Justin. | 我指的是贾斯汀的事 |
[43:26] | He’s a selfish prick, | 他是个自私的混蛋 |
[43:29] | thinks only of himself. | 只顾自己 |
[43:31] | You taught him well. | 你把他教得很好 |
[43:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[43:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:45] | No apologies. | 不道歉 |
[43:50] | No regrets. | 不后悔 |
[43:53] | Are we leaving some time today? | 我们今天还走吗 |
[44:09] | Goodbye, son. | 再见了 儿子 |
[44:23] | Bye-bye, sweetheart. | 再见 宝贝 |
[44:25] | Drive carefully. | 路上小心驾驶 |
[44:27] | Call us when you get there. | 到了给我们打电话 |
[44:29] | We miss you already. | 我们已经开始想你们了 |
[44:31] | Bye. Have fun. | 再见 玩得开心 |
[44:33] | See you soon. | 下次见 |
[44:34] | We love you. | 我们爱你们 |
[44:35] | – Call us! – Bye. | -记得打电话 -再见 |
[44:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:06] | When’s your flight? | 你的航班是几点的 |
[45:08] | 10:00. | 10点 |
[45:18] | I think I’ve finally found a place to stay. | 我觉得我终于找到个落脚的地方了 |
[45:19] | Daphne has a friend in the East Village. | 达芙妮在东村有个朋友 |
[45:25] | Finding a work space is going to be difficult. | 要找一个工作室倒是挺难的 |
[45:29] | Apparently, everything costs a fortune. | 显然 租金特别贵 |
[45:33] | Well, you’ll manage. You always do. | 你能行的 你总是能有办法撑下去 |
[45:41] | I’ll be back. | 我还会回来的 |
[45:44] | And you’ll come there. | 你也可以去那边 |
[45:45] | We’re going to see each other all the time. | 我们还可以经常见面 |
[45:47] | You don’t know that. | 你可无法确定 |
[45:50] | Neither do I. | 我也无法确定 |
[45:59] | Whether we see each other next weekend | 不管我们是下周末见面 |
[46:01] | or next month… | 还是下个月 |
[46:03] | never again… | 或是永远不再相见 |
[46:06] | it doesn’t matter. It’s only time. | 那都不重要 只是时间而已 |
[46:27] | You didn’t return them? | 你没把这个退掉吗 |
[46:30] | I didn’t return them. | 我没退 |
[46:55] | We don’t need rings or vows | 我们不需要戒指或誓言 |
[46:56] | to prove that we love each other. | 来证明我们彼此相爱 |
[47:00] | We already know that. | 我们早已经知道这点了 |
[47:13] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[47:15] | Did what? | 做到什么 |
[47:21] | Became… | 成为… |
[47:23] | the best homosexual you could possibly be. | 你能成为的最优秀的同性恋 |
[48:08] | ♪Always♪ | ♪总是如此♪ |
[48:14] | ♪You rise before you fall♪ | ♪你先得意 后失意♪ |
[48:22] | ♪Just when you are certain♪ | ♪就在你以为一切已确定的时候♪ |
[48:30] | ♪It’s then you lose it all♪ | ♪你突然失去了一切♪ |
[48:37] | ♪Sometimes you’ll get it back♪ | ♪有时候 你还能再找回来♪ |
[48:45] | ♪Other times, it’s lost forever♪ | ♪另外一些时候 就永远失去了♪ |
[48:53] | ♪But you’ll never know♪ | ♪但你永远无法知道♪ |
[49:01] | ♪You can’t say “Whatever”♪ | ♪你不能说”随便吧”♪ |
[49:09] | ♪Amazed by beauty♪ | ♪被美丽所惊艳♪ |
[49:16] | ♪Unexpected graces♪ | ♪出乎意料的美好♪ |
[49:24] | ♪The heart can be surprised♪ | ♪心还是会感受到惊喜♪ |
[49:34] | ♪Still♪ | ♪但是♪ |
[49:39] | ♪You rise before you fall♪ | ♪你先得意 后失意♪ |
[49:47] | ♪When you are most certain♪ | ♪就在你最确定的时候♪ |
[49:55] | ♪You’re bound to lose it all♪ | ♪你注定会失去一切♪ |
[50:05] | ♪Weeds grow through the cracks♪ | ♪杂草从缝隙中长出来♪ |
[50:11] | ♪Up through the pavement♪ | ♪从人行道上冒出来♪ |
[50:18] | ♪You rise before you fall♪ | ♪你先得意 后失意♪ |
[50:50] | Thought you might like some company. | 我想着你可能需要人陪 |
[50:55] | Why are you out so late? | 你怎么这么晚了还出门 |
[50:57] | It’s barely midnight. | 现在还没到午夜呢 |
[50:59] | In the good old days, we’d just be heading off to Babylon. | 在美好的往昔 我们刚出发去巴比伦呢 |
[51:02] | Babylon’gones | 巴比伦已经没了 |
[51:05] | so are the good old days. | 美好的往昔也没了 |
[51:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[51:21] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[51:23] | What did you expect? | 你指望会见到什么情形 |
[51:26] | Dancing boys? | 舞男吗 |
[51:28] | Glitter falling from on high? | 小亮片从高空撒落下来吗 |
[51:34] | This is where we came the night of our senior prom | 高三毕业舞会那晚 我们就是来了这里 |
[51:37] | when we dumped our dates. | 我们甩掉了各自的女伴而来 |
[51:40] | The ghastly Judy Zumholz. | 可怕的朱迪·扎霍兹 |
[51:43] | And the equally dreadful Carol Colodny. | 以及同样可怕的卡洛·克罗德尼 |
[51:46] | We snuck in. We got stoned. | 我们偷偷溜进来 喝得大醉 |
[51:49] | Danced with our shirts off. | 裸着上身狂舞 |
[51:50] | You got blown in the back room. | 你在暗室被人口交了 |
[51:55] | This is where it all began. | 这里是一切开始的地方 |
[51:59] | And ended. | 也是结束的地方 |
[52:02] | But it’s who we are. | 但这就是真实的我们 |
[52:05] | It’s what made us. | 是塑造了我们的地方 |
[52:09] | Didn’t you say that… | 你之前不是说过 |
[52:11] | that’s all a cheap illusion, | 那都是廉价的幻想 |
[52:13] | and that outside, life goes on | 在外面的世界 生活永远在继续 |
[52:15] | but in here, nothing ever changes? | 但在这里 一切永远不变 |
[52:17] | I did say that. Yes. | 我确实说过这话 没错 |
[52:21] | But that was before I understood… | 但那时候我还没能明白 |
[52:23] | that some things aren’t meant to change. | 有些东西就是注定不会变的 |
[52:31] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳舞吧 |
[52:34] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[52:36] | Well, for one thing, there’s no music. | 首先 这里没有音乐 |
[52:38] | Of course there is. Can’t you hear it? | 当然有啦 你听不到吗 |
[52:41] | The old “thumpa-thumpa”? | 熟悉的脉动劲曲 |
[52:46] | Oh, watch it, asshole. | 当心点 混蛋 |
[52:47] | You want to bust your stitches? | 你想让伤口崩裂吗 |
[52:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[52:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[52:55] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[52:56] | Shake that groove thing. | 尽情摇摆起来 |
[53:00] | You shake it, Mikey. | 你自己摇摆吧 小迈 |
[53:03] | – I am too… – What? Old? | -我已经太… -太什么 太老吗 |
[53:08] | You’ll always be young. | 你永远年轻 |
[53:09] | You’ll always be beautiful. | 你永远都美 |
[53:11] | You’re Brian Kinney, for fuck’s sake! | 你可是布莱恩·肯尼 该死的 |
[53:40] | So, what are they playing? | 他们在播放什么歌曲 |
[53:43] | Our song. | 我们的歌啊 |
[53:53] | ♪Looking at my life now, inside out♪ | ♪此刻彻底地审视我的人生♪ |
[54:01] | ♪No more paralyzed by fear and doubt♪ | ♪不会再因恐惧或疑虑而失去力量♪ |
[54:08] | ♪Can’t wait for the sun to shine♪ | ♪迫切地盼望着阳光能够照耀♪ |
[54:12] | ♪Whatever light I hope to find♪ | ♪我希望寻到的光♪ |
[54:15] | ♪Will have to be inside of me♪ | ♪一定是在我的体内♪ |
[54:19] | ♪And I can see a spark in you♪ | ♪我能看到你体内的火花♪ |
[54:22] | ♪A spark in you♪ | ♪你体内的火花♪ |
[54:24] | ♪A spark in you♪ | ♪你体内的火花♪ |
[54:26] | ♪A spark in you♪ | ♪你体内的火花♪ |
[54:28] | ♪A spark in you♪ | ♪你体内的火花♪ |
[54:30] | ♪A spark in you♪ | ♪你体内的火花♪ |
[54:32] | ♪I can see…♪ | ♪我可以看到…♪ |
[54:38] | ♪Whatever you do, you gotta stay true♪ | ♪不管你做什么 都要保持真实的自我♪ |
[54:46] | ♪Whatever you do, you gotta stay true♪ | ♪不管你做什么 都要保持真实的自我♪ |
[54:53] | ♪Looking at my life now, inside out♪ | ♪此刻彻底地审视我的人生♪ |
[54:56] | Hurry up! I want to get in there! | 快点 我想进去 |
[55:08] | ♪Whatever you do, you gotta stay true♪ | ♪不管你做什么 都要保持真实的自我♪ |
[55:16] | ♪Whatever you do, you gotta stay true♪ | ♪不管你做什么 都要保持真实的自我♪ |
[55:24] | ♪The path you’ve wandered from♪ | ♪你曾偏离的那条路♪ |
[55:27] | ♪is still there for you to come home♪ | ♪依然在哪里 等待着你的回归♪ |
[55:32] | ♪To who you really are♪ | ♪回归真实的自我♪ |
[55:38] | ♪Every time I think there’s no hope♪ | ♪每次当我觉得没有希望的时候♪ |
[55:46] | ♪Every time I wonder how I’ll cope♪ | ♪每次当我不知如何应对的时候♪ |
[55:53] | ♪Can’t wait for the sun to shine♪ | ♪迫切地盼望着阳光能够照耀♪ |
[55:57] | ♪Whatever light I hope to find♪ | ♪我希望寻到的光♪ |
[56:01] | ♪Will have to be inside of me♪ | ♪一定是在我的体内♪ |
[56:04] | ♪And I can see a spark in you♪ | ♪我能看到你体内的火花♪ |
[56:08] | ♪Whatever you do, you gotta stay true♪ | ♪不管你做什么 都要保持真实的自我♪ |
[56:11] | So the thumpa-thumpa continues. | 脉动劲曲在继续播放 |
[56:14] | It always will, no matter what happens, | 永远都会继续 不管发生什么事 |
[56:16] | no matter who’s president. | 不管谁当上总统 |
[56:18] | As our lady of disco, the divine Miss Gloria Gaynor, | 就像我们的迪斯科女王格洛丽亚·基诺 |
[56:21] | has always sung to us: | 一直唱的那样 |
[56:24] | “We will survive.” | 「我们会好好活下去」 |
[57:04] | 2009年底我们启动了《同志亦凡人》的字幕翻译计划 没想到用了快十年的时间才完成 中间的翻译走了一批又一批 总监也数度更换 所幸的是 终于完成了 | |
[57:11] | 《同志亦凡人》自问世以来 影响了太多的同志 相信在以后还会影响更多人 希望每一个人 都能从中解读出积极的意义 度过真实 幸福的人生 |