| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:27] | You’ve tested me. | 你已经考验过我了 |
| [01:31] | You know that I am not wicked, | 你知道我不是邪恶的 |
| [01:36] | that I… | 我… |
| [01:38] | am your one true servant. | 是你唯一虔诚的奴仆 |
| [01:43] | You chose me. | 你选中了我 |
| [01:45] | Vindicate your king! | 拥护你们的王 |
| [01:47] | Show me the way! | 为我指引方向 |
| [02:15] | Thank you, Sol. | 谢谢您 太阳神索尔 |
| [02:25] | I’m coming, Paul. | 我来了 保罗 |
| [02:26] | Your king is coming. | 你们的王来了 |
| [02:30] | Your king is coming. | 你们的王来了 |
| [02:54] | Mother. | 母亲 |
| [03:06] | We’re getting close. | 快要到了 |
| [03:07] | Should have a visual soon. | 很快就会有图像显示了 |
| [03:08] | Looks like a bad place to have a baby. | 看上去不是个适合生孩子的地方 |
| [03:11] | Do we have to go there? | 我们非要去那里吗 |
| [03:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [03:14] | We won’t be here for long. | 我们不会在这里待很久的 |
| [03:16] | As soon as the delivery is complete, | 等完成生产 |
| [03:18] | we can start for the tropical zone. | 我们就启程去热带区 |
| [03:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [03:27] | Picking up some movement. | 探查到了一些活动 |
| [03:29] | What kind of movement? | 什么样的活动 |
| [03:31] | Creatures. | 怪物 |
| [03:36] | Look at that. It’s infested. | 看啊 到处都是 |
| [03:40] | We can’t land here. | 我们不能在这里降落 |
| [03:42] | I concur. | 我同意 |
| [03:43] | It’s gonna be alright. | 不会有事的 |
| [03:45] | It is Sol’s baby. | 这是太阳神索尔的孩子 |
| [03:47] | We’re on a holy mission. Nothing can hurt us. | 我们在执行神圣的任务 没什么能伤害到我们 |
| [03:50] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
| [03:51] | But I do think we should land somewhere else, Pops. | 但我还是觉得我们应该换个地方降落 老爹 |
| [03:54] | The baby is moving. | 孩子刚刚动了一下 |
| [03:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [04:02] | Looks like they’re scared of the lander. | 看上去它们很害怕着陆舱 |
| [04:08] | Land near the pit. | 降落在坑洞附近 |
| [04:09] | It’ll keep us from freezing. | 在那里我们不至于冻死 |
| [04:11] | Prepare for landing. | 准备降落 |
| [04:51] | Alright, you can come out. | 好了 你们可以出来了 |
| [05:32] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这地方吗 |
| [05:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [05:40] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
| [05:45] | I don’t want to set up too close to the edge. | 我不想在太靠近坑洞边缘的地方扎营 |
| [05:47] | Grab your stuff. We’re moving. | 拿上东西 我们继续往前走 |
| [05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [06:02] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
| [06:35] | This will do. | 这里可以凑合 |
| [06:47] | It’s not going to hurt you, is it? | 不会伤害到你的吧 |
| [06:49] | The birth, I mean. | 我是说 生孩子的过程 |
| [06:51] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
| [06:58] | You don’t have to worry about those creatures coming back. | 你不用担心那些怪物会回来 |
| [07:02] | I’ve gotten quite good with my sling. | 我的投石技术现在相当不错了 |
| [07:03] | You have to let me show you. | 你一定要让我表演给你看看 |
| [07:05] | I throw a rock with great velocity, as Father says. | 父亲说我投出的石头速度很快 |
| [07:08] | Soon. | 真想快点看到 |
| [07:10] | But I must spend this time recharging. | 但现在我需要充电了 |
| [07:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [07:18] | Is it going to have powers like yours? | 孩子也会跟你一样有异能吗 |
| [07:24] | Do you think it will be able to fly? | 你觉得它会飞吗 |
| [07:27] | It’s possible, yes. | 有可能吧 |
| [07:33] | Can you give us a second? | 让我俩单独待一会好吗 |
| [07:35] | Want to run some tests on the baby. | 我想给宝宝做一些检查 |
| [07:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [07:46] | Campion isn’t happy. | 坎皮恩不太高兴 |
| [07:49] | He’s probably feeling insecure. | 他可能觉得没有安全感 |
| [07:51] | It’s pretty common when a new baby comes into the picture. | 这种情况在家里要有新宝宝时很常见 |
| [07:54] | The other kid gets jealous of all the attention. | 原来的孩子会嫉妒新生儿夺走了所有关注 |
| [07:57] | He’ll get over it. | 他会慢慢克服的 |
| [07:59] | And Father? | 那父亲呢 |
| [08:03] | Uh, well, I don’t know about androids, | 我不了解仿生人 |
| [08:06] | but humans get, uh, jealous sometimes, | 但人类有时候会嫉妒 |
| [08:08] | and it can cloud their better judgment. | 这可能会蒙蔽他们的理性 |
| [08:11] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
| [08:13] | Of my baby? | 嫉妒我的孩子吗 |
| [08:15] | No, jealous he didn’t help make it. | 不 嫉妒不是自己帮忙怀上的 |
| [08:20] | I just want to test your amniotic fluid. | 我要检查一下你的羊水 |
| [08:22] | It should help us determine how close you are. | 应该能帮我们确定你还有多久会临盆 |
| [08:28] | You’re warm. | 你体温很高 |
| [08:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [08:31] | My internal temperature has risen considerably in the last 24 hours. | 我的内部温度在过去24个小时上升了不少 |
| [08:41] | It’s still gestating. | 还在妊娠期 |
| [08:43] | It’s getting close, though. | 不过已经很接近临盆了 |
| [08:48] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
| [08:49] | Cellular growth is off the charts. | 细胞生长速度惊人 |
| [08:51] | This is gonna be one badass baby. | 这孩子肯定了不得 |
| [08:54] | I want to do a test every couple of hours, okay? | 我想每隔几小时就检查一下 好吗 |
| [08:59] | I think Paul is right. | 我觉得保罗是对的 |
| [09:01] | Mother’s pregnancy — | 母亲的怀孕… |
| [09:02] | it has to be divine. | 一定是神谕 |
| [09:04] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 |
| [09:05] | I saw a temple with pentagonal sides, | 我看到了一个五角形的庙 |
| [09:08] | just like in the prophecy. | 就像预言里说的那样 |
| [09:09] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
| [09:12] | I should have died when that guy forced my arm into the hole, | 之前那家伙把我的胳膊放进那洞里时我本来会死的 |
| [09:15] | but I didn’t because Sol saved me. | 但我没死 因为太阳神索尔救了我 |
| [09:16] | You’re full of shit. | 你满口胡言 |
| [09:17] | No, it was a miracle. | 不 那是奇迹 |
| [09:19] | You see? | 看到没 |
| [09:21] | Sol saved us, too. | 太阳神索尔也救了我们 |
| [09:24] | Check it out. | 你看 |
| [09:26] | It’s Romulus’ tooth. | 这是罗慕路斯的牙齿 |
| [09:29] | It survived the crash. | 飞船坠毁都没能毁了它 |
| [09:31] | We saved ourselves, Holly. | 是我们救了自己 霍莉 |
| [09:34] | It wasn’t that stupid tooth. | 不是那颗破牙齿 |
| [09:36] | Do you really think Mother’s baby is divine? | 你真觉得母亲的孩子是神谕吗 |
| [09:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [09:40] | Yeah, I do. | 我真这么觉得 |
| [09:41] | Sol probably wants us to bear witness to its birth | 太阳神索尔可能是想让我们见证它的降生 |
| [09:45] | so we can write about it in the new scriptures. | 好让我们日后能写入新的经文 |
| [09:46] | You guys have lost your damn minds. | 你们都他妈疯了 |
| [09:48] | No, he’s right. | 不 他是对的 |
| [09:53] | Maybe Mother took us from the ark for a reason. | 也许母亲把我们带离方舟是有原因的 |
| [09:57] | Maybe Sol has been working through her all along. | 也许太阳神索尔一直在指引她 |
| [10:05] | Go on. | 去吧 |
| [10:06] | Stretch your legs. | 活动活动腿脚 |
| [10:08] | Do some pooping. | 拉点便便 |
| [10:27] | Hey, where’d you — where’d you go? | 你…你跑哪去了 |
| [10:30] | Mouse? | 小老鼠 |
| [10:35] | Hey, get out of there. | 快出来 |
| [10:42] | Come on, get out of there. | 来啊 快出来 |
| [11:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [12:19] | You’re mad at me, aren’t you? | 你生我的气了 对吗 |
| [12:23] | For hitting you with the sling. | 因为我用投石器打了你 |
| [12:27] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
| [12:30] | I was worried that your outsized sense of empathy | 我之前还担心你过度的同理心 |
| [12:32] | would be detrimental to your ability to survive. | 会损害你的生存能力 |
| [12:38] | But look at you. | 但看看现在的你 |
| [12:41] | You’ve become something of a warrior, haven’t you? | 你已经成长为一位战士了 不是吗 |
| [12:50] | So have you, Father. | 你也是 父亲 |
| [12:55] | Come to dinner. | 来吃饭吧 |
| [13:01] | Go on. | 去吧 |
| [13:02] | There’s one here. | 这里有一个 |
| [13:04] | I’ve got it. | 我来挖吧 |
| [13:11] | Come to dinner, father. | 来吃饭吧 父亲 |
| [13:13] | I need to ensure that we have enough bio-fuel | 我必须确保我们有足够的生物燃料 |
| [13:15] | for the next leg of our journey. | 支撑我们下一段旅途 |
| [13:19] | Are you jealous of me? | 你是不是嫉妒我 |
| [13:24] | I would like to know more. | 我想知道更多 |
| [13:26] | About what? | 关于什么 |
| [13:28] | Exactly how this pregnancy came to be. | 你到底是怎么怀上的 |
| [13:33] | I was reticent to ask at first, | 起初我不愿问 |
| [13:34] | as I found the subject… | 因为我发现这个话题 |
| [13:37] | oddly disturbing. | 异常地令人不安 |
| [13:40] | I even tried deleting the thoughts | 我甚至曾试图删除 |
| [13:42] | eliciting from my working memory, | 我内存储器中的这些想法 |
| [13:43] | but for reasons I can’t comprehend, | 但出于一些我无法理解的原因 |
| [13:47] | the…thoughts keep returning. | 这些想法总会卷土重来 |
| [13:55] | Alright, then, I will tell you. | 好吧 那我告诉你 |
| [13:59] | Very well. | 很好 |
| [14:01] | I think I mentioned I found a functioning hibernation pod | 我应该提到过我找到了一个可运行的休眠舱 |
| [14:04] | amongst the ark debris in the forest. | 就在树林里那堆方舟残骸中 |
| [14:06] | Yes. You accused me of following you there. | 是的 你之前还指责我跟踪你去那里 |
| [14:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [14:10] | I was mistaken. | 我弄错了 |
| [14:13] | I was direct-interfacing, | 我与系统直接相连 |
| [14:15] | using it to inhabit my own memory files. | 利用它来进入我的记忆文件 |
| [14:21] | You should have told me what you were doing. | 你早该告诉我你在这么做 |
| [14:24] | I would have liked to have done the same. | 我也会想这么做的 |
| [14:27] | I do enjoy reviewing the memories we’ve both recorded together. | 我很喜欢回顾我们一起记录的记忆 |
| [14:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [14:35] | I found some very old ones regarding our creator. | 我找到一些很久以前的记忆 和我们创造者有关 |
| [14:40] | Our creator? | 我们的创造者 |
| [14:42] | But we have no memory archive of that time. | 但我们没有那段时间的记忆存档 |
| [14:46] | He didn’t archive them for you, Father. | 他没给你存档 父亲 |
| [14:49] | Only for me. | 只给我存了 |
| [14:51] | And when I accessed them, | 当我访问这些存档文件时 |
| [14:53] | I triggered something, | 我触发了某种 |
| [14:55] | some kind of hidden program that allowed me to… | 隐藏程序 让我可以在当下 |
| [14:59] | interact with our creator… | 与我们的创造者… |
| [15:02] | in the now. | 交流 |
| [15:04] | What sort of interaction? | 哪种交流 |
| [15:07] | We communed in a virtual space. | 我们在一个虚拟空间里交谈 |
| [15:11] | And while we did, | 我们谈话时 |
| [15:11] | information was downloaded into my drives. | 信息被下载到我的驱动器里 |
| [15:16] | Instructions for how to build a new kind of being. | 指示我如何创造一种新生命 |
| [15:23] | It was as if my sensors began to multiply, | 我的传感器似乎仿佛开始倍增 |
| [15:25] | and my programming seemed almost infinite. | 我的程序似乎几近无限 |
| [15:29] | You mated. | 你们交配了 |
| [15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [15:37] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
| [15:37] | It was extraordinarily pleasant. | 那令人异常愉悦 |
| [15:40] | I wish you could have… | 我真希望你当时可以… |
| [15:47] | What’s wrong, Father? | 怎么了 父亲 |
| [15:49] | I haven’t even told you the upsetting part yet. | 我还没告诉你令人烦心的部分 |
| [15:51] | I disagree, Mother. | 我不同意你说的 母亲 |
| [15:53] | The idea of you mating with someone | 想到你和某人交配 |
| [15:55] | makes me feel oddly displaced. | 就让我莫名感到自己被取代了 |
| [15:59] | I see. | 我明白了 |
| [16:03] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
| [16:07] | If there is indeed something more upsetting | 如果你真有比这更令人烦心的事 |
| [16:09] | that you need to share, | 想告诉我 |
| [16:09] | please do so now. | 现在就说吧 |
| [16:12] | It is regarding our mission. | 是和我们的任务有关 |
| [16:17] | It is something that I’ve had a great deal of trouble processing. | 这件事我自己也纠结了很长时间 |
| [16:21] | Our creator told me | 我们的创造者告诉我 |
| [16:24] | that Campion and the rest of Gen-1s were only practice. | 坎皮恩和其他第一代孩子都只是练习 |
| [16:31] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [16:32] | The mission, Father. | 那个任务 父亲 |
| [16:34] | He told me that raising them | 他告诉我 养育他们 |
| [16:37] | was only to prepare us for this. | 只是为了让我们为这个做好准备 |
| [16:40] | This child… | 这个孩子 |
| [16:42] | growing inside me… | 它正在我体内生长 |
| [16:47] | …is the mission. | 它才是任务 |
| [16:52] | W-What I have come to realize, Mother, | 母亲 我逐渐意识到 |
| [16:54] | is that our mission is for us to determine. | 我们的任务是由自己决定的 |
| [16:58] | No one else. | 而不是别人 |
| [17:00] | That is a childish thing to say. | 这么说太幼稚了 |
| [17:02] | We taught them to believe in themselves, not a God! | 我们教他们信任自己 而不是信仰神 |
| [17:05] | That terminology is not amusing, Father! | 这个词不好笑 父亲 |
| [17:07] | Well, it seems my ability to amuse you has waned over the years. | 这些年来 我逗你笑的能力似乎渐渐减退了 |
| [17:10] | Like your propensity for human melodrama, | 就像你对人类闹剧的喜爱 |
| [17:12] | which has increased exponentially. | 这些年急剧增长一样 |
| [17:16] | Well, I won’t let you down on that front, Mother, | 在那方面我不会让你失望的 母亲 |
| [17:18] | as I do believe I’ve had enough. | 因为我觉得自己受够了 |
| [17:22] | I see now that my well-being is of no concern to you. | 我现在明白了 你压根不关心我的安好 |
| [17:29] | Perhaps it never was. | 或许你从来也没关心过 |
| [17:44] | Where is he going, mother? | 他要去哪里 母亲 |
| [18:03] | Father! Father! | 父亲 父亲 |
| [18:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
| [18:11] | I’m afraid I’ve reached a point of intolerance with Mother, Campion. | 恐怕我已经无法再忍受母亲了 坎皮恩 |
| [18:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [18:19] | You can’t leave! | 你不能走 |
| [18:22] | Father! | 父亲 |
| [18:25] | Father! | 父亲 |
| [18:54] | Where’s the lander? | 着陆舱在哪 |
| [18:57] | I need to find my kingdom. | 我得找到我的王国 |
| [19:01] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
| [19:03] | Or do you want to die? | 还是说你想死 |
| [19:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想 |
| [19:08] | Anything is better than this. | 什么都比这强 |
| [19:11] | He never saved me. | 祂根本没拯救我 |
| [19:14] | He just wanted me to suffer because I crossed you! | 祂只想让我受苦 因为我惹你生气了 |
| [19:18] | You are his one true servant! | 你是祂唯一虔诚的奴仆 |
| [19:55] | Will you look after Mouse for me? | 你能替我照顾小老鼠吗 |
| [19:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
| [19:59] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
| [20:02] | It’s a surprise for Mother’s baby. | 是给母亲孩子的惊喜 |
| [20:08] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
| [20:08] | He’s not evil. Promise. | 它不是邪恶的 我保证 |
| [20:11] | You and your surprises. | 你总是喜欢准备惊喜 |
| [20:25] | One word out of you, | 你敢说一个字 |
| [20:27] | and you’re going into the pit. | 我就把你扔进坑洞里 |
| [20:41] | So, the equation as it stands is this. | 情况是这样的 |
| [20:47] | I can’t take care of the children without being around Mother, | 如果我不在母亲身边 就没法照顾孩子 |
| [20:52] | but being around Mother now causes me to feel angry, | 但现在和母亲在一起让我生气 |
| [20:55] | which makes me incapable of taking care of the children. | 而这也让我无法照顾孩子 |
| [20:58] | So…what is the answer? | 那解决办法是什么呢 |
| [21:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [21:35] | That is the only solution. | 这是唯一的解决方法 |
| [22:08] | Why do you have Mouse? | 为什么小老鼠在你这儿 |
| [22:10] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗去哪了 |
| [22:12] | Paul asked me to watch it. | 保罗让我照看它 |
| [22:15] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他去哪了吗 |
| [22:18] | Something about a surprise for Mother’s baby. | 反正是要去给母亲的孩子准备一个惊喜 |
| [22:23] | He was right. | 他说得没错 |
| [22:25] | About what? | 什么 |
| [22:26] | It’s not evil. | 它并不邪恶 |
| [22:31] | Glad to hear it. | 那我就放心了 |
| [22:32] | Paul! | 保罗 |
| [22:36] | Paul? | 保罗 |
| [22:38] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 |
| [22:43] | Paul. | 保罗 |
| [22:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [22:46] | – What were you doing? – Nothing. | -你刚才在干什么 -没什么 |
| [22:47] | What were you doing in there? | 你进去那里干什么 |
| [22:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [22:53] | What’s in your bag? | 你包里装的什么 |
| [22:55] | I know it’s not Mouse. Let me see. | 我知道不是小老鼠 给我看看 |
| [23:07] | You pull this out of the lander? | 你把这个从着陆舱上拿下来了 |
| [23:12] | You were gonna throw this in the pit. | 你是想把这个扔进坑洞里 |
| [23:14] | You know we can’t fly without this. We’d be screwed. | 你知道没了它我们就不能飞行 我们就完蛋了 |
| [23:16] | What the hell is the matter with you?! | 你到底是怎么回事 |
| [23:17] | Going to the tropical zone is a bad idea. | 去热带区是个坏主意 |
| [23:20] | It’s not safe for the baby. | 宝宝待在那里不安全 |
| [23:22] | Really? What do you know what is safe for the baby? | 是吗 你怎么知道宝宝怎样最安全 |
| [23:24] | We have to stay on this side of the planet. | 我们必须待在星球的这一边 |
| [23:27] | Where is this coming from? | 你为什么会这么想 |
| [23:31] | Who have you been talking to? | 是谁告诉你的 |
| [23:34] | Sol told me. | 太阳神索尔告诉我的 |
| [23:38] | What? | 什么 |
| [23:40] | At first, I thought it was Mouse. | 一开始 我还以为是小老鼠 |
| [23:43] | But it’s Sol. I can hear him. | 但其实是太阳神索尔 我能听到祂说话 |
| [23:51] | You can hear him? | 你能听到祂说话 |
| [23:54] | Not in my ears. | 不是在我耳边说 |
| [23:56] | In my head. | 而是我脑海里的声音 |
| [24:00] | And then he brought Mouse back to me | 是祂把小老鼠带回来的 |
| [24:01] | to show me how much he loved me. | 为了向我证明祂有多爱我 |
| [24:04] | He told me so. | 祂是这么跟我说的 |
| [24:09] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
| [24:11] | Don’t cry. | 别哭了 |
| [24:12] | No, you know what this is? | 不 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
| [24:16] | You overheard your father and I | 你无意中听到我和你爸爸 |
| [24:18] | talking about the voice he was hearing, didn’t you? | 谈论他听到的声音 是不是 |
| [24:21] | – That’s where this is coming from. – Yeah. | -所以你觉得你也能听到 -是的 |
| [24:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [24:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [24:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [24:29] | You need to listen to me, alright? | 你要听我的 知道吗 |
| [24:35] | There is no Sol. He doesn’t exist. | 世界上没有太阳神索尔 祂根本不存在 |
| [24:38] | What? | 什么 |
| [24:39] | You told me when I was little — | 小时候你告诉过我… |
| [24:42] | You told me he was real. | 你告诉过我祂是真实存在的 |
| [24:43] | I know. I used to believe, too. I did. I… | 我知道 我曾经也相信 我也相信过… |
| [24:47] | I just don’t anymore. | 我只是不再相信了 |
| [24:50] | Your father, he didn’t hear Sol’s voice. | 你父亲 他听不到太阳神索尔的声音 |
| [24:54] | He — He went insane. Do you understand me? | 他 他疯了 你明白吗 |
| [24:56] | He was sick inside. | 他的精神有问题 |
| [24:58] | But you’re not like him. | 但你和他不一样 |
| [25:01] | You’re nothing like him. | 你和他完全不一样 |
| [25:04] | Your mind is strong, and you can do anything. | 你的意志很强大 你可以做任何事 |
| [25:07] | But it is you, alright? | 但这是你的功劳 明白吗 |
| [25:09] | It’s not Sol. | 不是太阳神索尔的功劳 |
| [25:10] | It’s you. | 是你 |
| [25:12] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
| [26:39] | What am I to do with this child? | 我要如何对待这个孩子 |
| [26:44] | What is its purpose? | 它的意义是什么 |
| [26:47] | Can’t you make me understand? | 难道你就不能让我明白吗 |
| [26:53] | You’ve done improbable, perhaps impossible, things before. | 你曾经实现过非凡的 甚至不可能的事 |
| [27:01] | Why not now? | 为何现在不能呢 |
| [27:29] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [27:36] | Don’t worry, Father. | 别担心 父亲 |
| [27:37] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
| [27:52] | Perhaps the creatures are evolving, | 或许那些怪物开始进化了 |
| [27:55] | like the humans did on Earth. | 就像地球上的人类一步步进化那样 |
| [27:57] | But then why haven’t we found more like this one? | 那我们为何从未遇到过其他像这样的怪物呢 |
| [28:00] | And why did it try to kill me? | 它又为何试图杀死我呢 |
| [28:04] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
| [28:06] | It’s a Neanderthal skull. | 是尼安德特人的头颅 |
| [28:09] | Extinct human variant. | 已经灭绝的人种 |
| [28:12] | Displaced by Homo sapiens on Earth at least 40,000 years ago. | 在至少四万年前被地球上的智人取代 |
| [28:17] | Maybe the Mithraic brought it with them. | 或许是密特拉教徒带过来的 |
| [28:20] | One of their relics. | 是他们保存的古藏品 |
| [28:30] | It’s not from Earth. | 这不是地球上的 |
| [28:33] | Carbon composition is definitely local. | 碳成分绝对是本地的 |
| [28:35] | But if humans existed here, | 但如果这地方存在过人类 |
| [28:37] | where have they all gone? | 那他们都去哪儿了呢 |
| [28:43] | They’re not evolving. | 它们不是进化了 |
| [28:44] | They’re devolving. | 而是退化了 |
| [28:52] | This planet has a history, mother. | 这颗星球是有历史的 母亲 |
| [28:56] | A history I fear we are dangerously ignorant of. | 是我们完全不知的历史 恐怕这对我们很危险 |
| [29:02] | You should have this baby somewhere else, | 你应该另选一个地方生下这个孩子 |
| [29:04] | somewhere of your own choosing. | 一个你自己选择的地方 |
| [29:06] | There’s something wrong with this place. | 这地方很不对劲 |
| [29:08] | No. | 不 |
| [29:09] | I felt it since we arrived. | 从我们到来后我就感觉到了 |
| [29:12] | I feel stronger here. | 我在这里的感觉更强烈 |
| [29:30] | Will you promise not to tell the children about our discovery? | 你能保证别把我们的发现告诉孩子们吗 |
| [29:33] | Given what they’ve been eating, | 鉴于近期以来他们所吃的东西 |
| [29:36] | I have a feeling this might cause them some… | 我感觉这可能会让他们产生… |
| [29:40] | …distress. | 不安感 |
| [29:42] | Yes, Mother, and it will be an easy promise to keep, | 是 母亲 这个承诺很容易做到 |
| [29:44] | as I plan on having Hunter erase my memory files in the morning. | 因为我打算让亨特明早就清除掉我的记忆文件 |
| [29:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [29:50] | After what you relayed to me, | 在你告诉我那些信息后 |
| [29:52] | I cannot be in your presence | 我每次在你身边 |
| [29:53] | without experiencing a great deal | 都会感受到大量的 |
| [29:55] | of what I can only describe as human anger. | 我只能称之为人类愤怒的情感 |
| [29:58] | An emotion I know you have some familiarity with. | 我知道你对这种情感很熟悉 |
| [30:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [30:03] | But by deleting all memories of our time together, | 但是 通过删除我们在一起的所有记忆 |
| [30:06] | I can start anew, Mother. | 我可以重新开始 母亲 |
| [30:09] | I will retain my behavioral model, | 我可以保留我的行为模式 |
| [30:10] | but I feel confident I won’t, as you say, | 但我觉得我不会…就像你说的 |
| [30:14] | “mimic human love for you” a second time, | 再次”为你模仿人类的爱” |
| [30:16] | as I don’t believe this version of you | 就像我同样不认为现在这个版本的你 |
| [30:18] | will inspire the same feelings the version I met 12 years ago did. | 会像12年前的你一样激发我产生那些情感 |
| [30:30] | You will lose your memories of Campion. | 你将失去你关于坎皮恩的一切记忆 |
| [30:33] | We can make new ones. | 我们可以再创造新的记忆 |
| [30:35] | All the jokes you’ve generated will be lost. | 你想出来的那些笑话也都会丢失 |
| [30:39] | Incorrect, Mother. | 不对 母亲 |
| [30:41] | They will live on in your memory. | 那些笑话会永存于你的记忆里 |
| [30:43] | That is, unless you haven’t purposely deleted them. | 前提是你没有故意删除那些笑话 |
| [30:47] | I am not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
| [30:56] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
| [31:00] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
| [31:03] | Someone… | 有人… |
| [31:10] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
| [31:13] | Is it the baby? | 是孩子吗 |
| [31:15] | No. | 不是 |
| [31:17] | I think my auditory sensors are just too keyed up. | 我想我的听觉传感器太敏感了 |
| [31:34] | Mother? | 母亲 |
| [31:39] | Mother? | 母亲 |
| [32:06] | Shit. Shit! | 糟了 糟了 |
| [32:08] | Mother! Mother! | 母亲 母亲 |
| [32:33] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
| [32:37] | Quick! Get up! Get up! | 快 起来 起来 |
| [32:38] | Everyone, get up! Come on! We have to go find Mother. | 所有人都起来 快 我们得去找母亲 |
| [32:40] | Quickly. Come on, get up. | 快点 起来啊 |
| [32:42] | Get up! Up, up. | 起来 快 |
| [32:43] | Liar! | 骗子 |
| [32:46] | Relax, Paul. | 冷静点 保罗 |
| [32:47] | Don’t. | 别 |
| [32:49] | I know what you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
| [32:50] | Paul, what are you doing? Put it down. | 保罗 你这是干什么 把枪放下 |
| [32:56] | You’re not my mom. | 你不是我妈妈 |
| [33:01] | I am your mom. | 我就是你妈妈 |
| [33:03] | I need you to take a second. Just listen to me. | 你先冷静一下 听我说 |
| [33:06] | Just stop, please. | 别这样 求你了 |
| [33:07] | She and that man | 她和那个男人 |
| [33:09] | killed my real mother and father, | 杀了我真正的父母 |
| [33:13] | took their faces. | 夺走了他们的面孔 |
| [33:16] | Sol told me that! | 是太阳神索尔告诉我的 |
| [33:19] | You’re a demon. | 你是魔鬼 |
| [33:22] | An atheist demon! | 无神论魔鬼 |
| [33:28] | Well, aren’t you? | 难道你不是吗 |
| [33:31] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
| [33:33] | I said tell them! | 我叫你告诉他们 |
| [33:37] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 对不起 保罗 |
| [33:43] | You’re not sorry. | 你并不感到抱歉 |
| [33:44] | You’re evil. | 你是恶魔 |
| [33:45] | And now she wants to harm Mother’s baby. | 现在她还想伤害母亲的孩子 |
| [33:47] | She wants to stop the miracle. | 她想阻止这个奇迹 |
| [33:50] | Don’t you, Mary? | 对吗 玛丽 |
| [33:58] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
| [34:01] | I’m trying to save it, I swear. | 我是想救它 我发誓 |
| [34:05] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
| [34:07] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
| [34:10] | Sol… | 太阳神索尔 |
| [34:16] | …guide my hand. | 指引我的手 |
| [34:20] | – Paul! Paul! – I’ll get him. I’ll get him. I’ll get him. | -保罗 保罗 -我去追他 我去追他 我去 |
| [34:24] | Come back! Come back! | 回来 回来 |
| [34:26] | Breathe, okay? It’s gonna be okay. | 深呼吸 好吗 你不会有事的 |
| [34:33] | Find Mother. | 找到母亲 |
| [34:35] | Tell her the baby has to come out now or it’s gonna die. | 告诉她孩子必须立刻出来 否则它会死 |
| [34:38] | Go! | 走 |
| [34:38] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
| [37:11] | No. | 不 |
| [37:24] | Where is my baby?! | 我的孩子去哪了 |
| [37:27] | You said it — | 你说它… |
| [39:36] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [39:38] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [39:42] | Mother. | 母亲 |
| [39:45] | The baby needs to be born now. | 你得立刻把孩子生出来 |
| [39:51] | Mother?! | 母亲 |
| [39:53] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [39:57] | Mother, where are you? | 母亲 你在哪里 |
| [40:25] | No, Campion! | 不 坎皮恩 |
| [40:27] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
| [40:33] | It’s me, Mother. | 是我 母亲 |
| [40:41] | – Is it alright? – No. | -孩子没事吧 -没事 |
| [40:45] | – Let me see it. – No. | -让我看看它 -不 |
| [40:50] | It wasn’t our creator. | 不是我们的创造者 |
| [40:52] | Something else put this inside me. | 是别的东西把这放进我体内的 |
| [41:00] | I am so sorry, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
| [41:06] | As long as it’s suckling, we’re safe. | 只要它还在吸吮 我们就仍然安全 |
| [41:11] | But it grows, | 但它不断长大 |
| [41:13] | and I fear that once it has drained me from my milk, | 我担心它吸光我的母乳后 |
| [41:17] | it will want blood. | 就会变得嗜血 |
| [41:22] | We’ll throw it in the pit. | 我们把它扔进坑洞 |
| [41:23] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
| [41:25] | It flies. | 它会飞 |
| [41:28] | But I can make it fall | 但我能带它下去 |
| [41:30] | and make sure it doesn’t come back in the lander. | 确保它不会回来利用着陆舱 |
| [41:37] | And I will never be anything but a creator of death. | 我永远都只会是死亡制造者 |
| [41:42] | I will kill it. | 我会杀了它 |
| [41:43] | You’re too weak to pilot. | 你太虚弱了 无法驾驶 |
| [41:44] | I can manage. | 我能应付 |
| [41:45] | No, we can’t risk failing. | 不 我们不能冒失败的险 |
| [41:47] | I will assist you. | 我会协助你 |
| [41:49] | It’s a chance to be useful, Mother. | 我终于有机会发挥点用处了 母亲 |
| [41:54] | It would make me happy. | 这么做会让我快乐 |
| [42:16] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [42:42] | No! Mother! | 不 母亲 |
| [42:44] | No!! Mother? | 不 母亲 |
| [43:59] | Mother! | 母亲 |
| [44:01] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
| [44:06] | Tempest! | 坦佩斯特 |
| [44:22] | Campion and the others will be alright without us. | 没有了我们 坎皮恩和其他人也会好好的 |
| [44:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [44:28] | They will help one another. | 他们会互相帮助 |
| [44:29] | Campion will lead them. | 坎皮恩会带领他们 |
| [44:32] | He was always destined for it. | 他注定会担任这角色 |
| [44:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [44:40] | Goodbye, Father. | 再见 父亲 |
| [44:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
| [45:19] | Paulie. | 保罗 |
| [45:25] | Can’t be. | 不可能 |
| [45:32] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
| [45:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
| [45:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
| [46:02] | The king of this world. | 这个世界的王 |
| [46:04] | You’re impure. | 你们不纯洁 |
| [46:06] | Sol doesn’t want you here. | 太阳神索尔不希望你们来这里 |
| [46:08] | Heed my warning, | 听从我的提醒 |
| [46:11] | or you will suffer his judgment. | 否则你们会受到祂的审判 |
| [46:14] | We know your ark crashed. | 我们知道你的方舟坠毁了 |
| [46:16] | You’re not exactly in a position to be making threats. | 你没资格威胁我们 |
| [46:19] | Bye, now. | 再见了 |
| [46:28] | Pray with me. | 跟我一起祈祷 |