时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Grandpa, did you bring me any more candy? | 爷爷 还有糖吗 |
[00:25] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[00:28] | Oh, God. | 我咧个天 |
[00:31] | Burt. | 伯特 |
[00:32] | Maw Maw got into the candy. | 奶奶又发”糖疯”了 |
[00:35] | Hang on, I’m in the middle of something. | 等等 我正忙着呢 |
[00:40] | Mommy, are we going trick-or-treating? | 妈咪 我们去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗 |
[00:43] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[00:43] | But first go out on the porch. | 不过现在先去走廊 |
[00:46] | It’s your turn to look out for Japanese planes. | 轮到你盯着小日本的飞机了 |
[00:52] | Sorry, I was chasing down a fly. | 不好意思啊 刚才正在追苍蝇 |
[00:55] | I got it. | 抓到了 |
[00:58] | You were supposed to be watching Maw Maw. | 你该看住奶奶的 |
[01:00] | You know when she eats too much sugar, she gets all worked up | 你知道她一旦几斤糖下肚 就会抽糖疯 |
[01:03] | and thinks she’s nine years old again. | 以为自己只有九岁 |
[01:05] | I like nine-year-old Maw Maw. | 我喜欢回到九岁的奶奶 |
[01:06] | We play jacks. | 我们会玩抓子游戏 |
[01:08] | Hey, Jimmy, come here. | 吉米 过来 |
[01:10] | Look what I got. | 看看我弄到的好东东 |
[01:13] | Let’s scare Hope with it. | 用这个来吓喜旺吧 |
[01:15] | What? | 啥 |
[01:16] | Why would we do that? | 吓她干啥 |
[01:17] | It’s her first Halloween? | 因为这是她的第一个万圣节 |
[01:18] | She’s seven months old. | 可她才七个月大 |
[01:20] | She gets scared when somebody sneezes. | 有人打个喷嚏都会吓坏她 |
[01:22] | I’m not gonna try and scare her with a little skull. | 我才不会用个骷髅头来吓她呢 |
[01:24] | Come on, let me scare her just a little bit. | 行行好嘛 让我吓她一下下 |
[01:26] | No, geez, | 绝不 靠 |
[01:27] | you’re worse than that man | 你比附近住的那个 |
[01:28] | with the scary mask who lives around the block. | 戴恐怖面具的家伙更坏 |
[01:33] | I wonder if he’s going to be out this year. | 不知道他今年会不会出现 |
[01:37] | I hate Halloween. | 我讨厌万圣节 |
[01:39] | It started when I was three, | 一切得从我三岁那年说起 |
[01:40] | and I had a really great costume as MC Lil J. | 当时我穿了一身炫酷的嘻哈天王装 |
[01:43] | Then my Halloween was ruined | 结果我的万圣节就这样 |
[01:44] | by some jerk that lives in our neighborhood. | 被住在附近的某个混蛋给毁了 |
[01:55] | And I ended up spending most of the night | 最后我差不多一整晚 |
[01:57] | clutching onto my father, terrified. | 都紧紧抱着老爸 吓死我了 |
[01:59] | Even as I got bigger, that guy would still freak me out. | 哪怕我稍大些了 那家伙依然吓得我半死 |
[02:29] | You taking Hope trick-or-treating tonight? | 今晚你带喜旺去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”吗 |
[02:32] | Uh, no, I think Hope’s a little young | 不 我觉得喜旺太小了 |
[02:34] | to be trick-or-treating and | 还不适合玩这个 |
[02:36] | yeah, I’m not really a big Halloween guy. | 而且我对万圣节也不是非常有爱 |
[02:38] | Burt, you got to tell him. | 伯特 你得告诉他 |
[02:40] | Shh, dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah… | 嘘 别别别 |
[02:42] | It’s about the scary man in the mask. | 就是那个戴面具的恐怖男 |
[02:44] | What about the scary man in the mask? | 恐怖男怎么了 |
[02:46] | Did you find out who it is? | 你知道那是谁了吗 |
[02:47] | Because we can call the cops. | 我们可以报警的 |
[02:48] | – Burt… – Fine. | -伯特 -好吧 |
[02:50] | There is no man in the mask. | 根本就没有什么面具男 |
[02:56] | Is it a ghost? | 是鬼吗 |
[02:57] | No, it’s not a ghost. | 不 不是鬼 |
[03:18] | So adorable. | 太有爱了 |
[03:23] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你俩有病啊 |
[03:25] | Why would you torture me like that? | 为毛要这么折磨我啊 |
[03:27] | The hugs. | 为了抱抱 |
[03:29] | – I did it for the hugs! – What? | -我是为了赢得你的抱抱 -啥 |
[03:30] | When you hugged your mother, | 你拥抱你老妈时 |
[03:32] | you always gave her these great, tight, squeezy hugs. | 总是那么给力 那么缠绵 |
[03:34] | When you’d hug me, it was weak. | 可你拥抱我时 一点劲儿都没有 |
[03:36] | It was like getting whacked in the neck | 就象一堆意大利面 |
[03:37] | with a couple pieces of spaghetti. | 糊脖子上了 |
[03:39] | It’s true. | 的确 |
[03:40] | You used to give him some really crappy hugs. | 你给他的拥抱总是各种不给力 |
[03:42] | He deserved better. | 他应该得到更好的待遇 |
[03:43] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:44] | Could I just scare her just a little bit? | 我就吓她一下下 成不 |
[03:46] | – No! – Come on, | -不行 -行行好嘛 |
[03:47] | I want her to start hugging me. | 人家想要喜旺的抱抱嘛 |
[03:49] | You stay away from my daughter. | 你离我女儿远点 |
[03:50] | You’re forbidden to be around my daughter on Halloween. | 万圣节时禁止你出现在我女儿周围 |
[03:54] | You’re a monster. | 你个禽兽 |
[03:56] | Seriously, there’s something wrong with you. | 说真的 你绝对有病 |
[03:58] | I like to be loved, Jimmy. | 吉米 我只是喜欢被爱的感觉 |
[04:00] | It’s called being a human being. | 这叫有人性 |
[04:09] | Attention, shoppers, | 各位顾客请注意 |
[04:10] | just a friendly reminder– | 友情提示 |
[04:11] | there are no bikes allowed in the store. | 店内禁止骑自行车 |
[04:14] | Thank you. Happy Halloween. | 谢谢合作 万圣节快乐 |
[04:16] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[04:18] | Fine, no, it’s fine. | 好的 没事 |
[04:23] | I said it’s fine, Wyatt. | 怀特 我说了没事了 |
[04:25] | I don’t know how to say “It’s fine” any nicer than that. | 我想不出比”没事”更和谐的说法了 |
[04:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:30] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[04:31] | Oh, hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:33] | Oh, we’re out of candy. | 家里没糖了 |
[04:35] | Maw Maw ate it all. | 全被曾奶奶吃了 |
[04:36] | She’s on a sugar bender. | 她糖瘾上来了 |
[04:38] | She even ate a candle that smells like a | 有根蜡烛闻起来有点巧克力饼干的味道 |
[04:40] | chocolate chip cookie, so… | 都被她消灭了 |
[04:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:44] | I’m fine. It’s stupid. | 我没事 不值一提 |
[04:46] | It’s just one of the deli guys is having a Halloween party tonight, | 熟食部有个家伙今晚要办个万圣节派对 |
[04:48] | and Wyatt was supposed to come into town for it and now he’s not. | 怀特本该陪我去的 结果放我鸽子了 |
[04:52] | You don’t think he’s cheating, do you? | 你不会觉得他劈腿了吧 |
[04:54] | What? | 啥 |
[04:55] | No. No, it’s just… Oh. | 当然没有 只是 |
[04:58] | It’s just, Halloween is, like, one of my favorite holidays, | 只是万圣节是我最喜欢的节日之一 |
[05:01] | and we’re supposed to be going as Batman and Robin, | 我们本来要扮成蝙蝠侠与罗宾的 |
[05:05] | and now I’m just Robin. | 现在只剩罗宾一个人了 |
[05:08] | I’m going to look like an idiot. | 我肯定会跟个傻妞儿似的 |
[05:10] | Whatever, this isn’t your problem. | 算了 不拿这破事儿烦你了 |
[05:11] | Thanks for letting me vent. | 谢谢你听我唠叨 |
[05:13] | Just another friendly reminder | 再次温馨提示 |
[05:15] | that we appreciate your business, | 我们尊重您的行为 |
[05:17] | but we can’t allow bicycles in the store. | 但本店禁止骑自行车进入 |
[05:20] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[05:24] | Uh, you know, I was, uh, | 那啥…就是…我那个 |
[05:26] | hitting a few parties myself tonight. | 我今晚也要独自参加几个派对 |
[05:28] | In fact, I happen to have a Batman costume | 碰巧我也有套蝙蝠侠的衣服 |
[05:30] | from last year, so | 去年做的…所以 |
[05:32] | if you wanted me to, I don’t know, | 要是你想让我 比如 |
[05:34] | put it on and stop by the deli guy’s party, | 穿着它到熟食店那帮人的派对上转一圈 |
[05:36] | I could maybe stand near you | 也许我能在跟你站一块儿 |
[05:38] | s-so you don’t look stupid. | 这样你就不像傻妞儿了 |
[05:39] | Well, if you don’t mind, | 你乐意的话 |
[05:41] | I would love to have a Batman. | 我很愿意有个蝙蝠侠陪 |
[05:43] | I don’t mind at all. | 无比的乐意 |
[05:48] | Okay, I’m calling the cops about the bike! | 够了 骑自行车的 我要报案了 |
[05:52] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[05:59] | I need you to make me a Batman costume, | 你得给我做一套蝙蝠侠戏服 |
[06:00] | and I need you to watch Hope tonight. | 还有今晚得帮我照顾喜旺 |
[06:02] | I’m going to a party. | 我要去参加个派对 |
[06:03] | Can’t do it. | 没戏 |
[06:05] | Which one? | 哪样没戏 |
[06:06] | Neither. | 都没戏 |
[06:06] | I promised nine-year-old Maw Maw I’d take her trick-or-treating. | 我答应带九岁的奶奶去要糖吃 |
[06:10] | You can make your own Batman costume, | 你可以自己做蝙蝠侠戏服 |
[06:11] | but I used most of the black fabric | 不过黑色的料子被我用的差不多了 |
[06:14] | turning an old dress into a kitty cat costume. | 那条旧裙子被我改成了凯蒂猫服 |
[06:17] | Meow. | 喵呜 |
[06:19] | I’m ready to go, Mommy. | 人家准备好了哟 妈咪 |
[06:24] | Meow. | 喵呜 |
[06:25] | Dear Lord, she’s got it on backwards. | 偶滴个神呐 都穿反了还在那得瑟 |
[06:28] | All right, sweetheart, | 好了 小宝贝 |
[06:30] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:33] | She looks like a transvestite ninja. | 这造型 像个有异装癖的忍者似的 |
[06:41] | Hey, can you watch Hope tonight? | 你今晚能照顾喜旺不 |
[06:43] | Me– the monster? | 我 我是禽兽哦 |
[06:45] | You want the monster to watch your daughter? | 你想让个禽兽照看你女儿啊 |
[06:47] | Well, not really, no, | 其实 真的不想 |
[06:48] | but, you know, I don’t have a choice, so… | 但我没办法了 所以… |
[06:50] | I’m sorry, I’ve been forbidden by her father to be | 真抱歉啊 孩儿她爸可给我下了禁令了 |
[06:52] | near her on Halloween. | 万圣节期间不让我靠近她 |
[06:54] | Besides, I got plans. | 而且 咱有安排了 |
[06:55] | I’m going egging. | 我要去”投蛋”咯 |
[06:57] | Yeah, you’re quite a grandfather. | 你还真是个好爷爷啊 |
[07:02] | I’m not cleaning this up. | 我可不负责打扫啊 |
[07:08] | Are you sure you want to leave her with us? | 你确定要把她留给我们 |
[07:10] | ‘Cause you could just, say, drop her at the fire station. | 你可以…把她丢到消防局去 |
[07:13] | What, so I can go to a party? | 啥 就为了要参加个派对吗 |
[07:15] | I’m not going to give my daughter away | 我才不会为了个派对 |
[07:16] | just so I can go to a party. | 就把亲闺女给扔了 |
[07:17] | You don’t have to leave her there for good. | 又不是丢在那儿不要了 |
[07:19] | You just have to act like you are. | 你就假装要把她丢掉呗 |
[07:20] | You get six hours to change your mind. | 你还有六个小时考虑时间呢 |
[07:22] | My father left me there when I was seven | 我七岁的时候我爸就把我扔那儿了 |
[07:23] | after I called him the “C” Word. | 因为我骂了他傻B |
[07:25] | Five and a half hours later, he came back for me. | 五个半小时之后 他又来接我了 |
[07:27] | What kind of person would do that just to teach you a lesson? | 为了教训一下你就把你丢掉 啥货色啊 |
[07:29] | I’ll give you a hint– it begins with the letter “C.” | 给你点提示 就是傻A和傻C之间那货呗 |
[07:37] | You ready to go home yet, sweetheart? | 小宝贝 想回家了吗 |
[07:39] | Mommy’s feet are getting tired. | 妈咪脚都走累了 |
[07:41] | Not till my bucket’s full. | 篮子不满不回家 |
[07:51] | Damn, you were fast when you were a little girl. | 我去 当小姑娘的时候跑得还真够快的 |
[07:54] | Maw Maw, no! | 奶奶 别 |
[08:17] | – Hey. – Oh, hey. | -来啦 -嗯 来了 |
[08:19] | Oh, drink this. | 来喝这个 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[08:27] | I decided I’m going to have fun tonight. | 我决定了 今天要好好玩儿 |
[08:29] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[08:30] | Good. | 好事儿啊 |
[08:32] | I’m a big fan of fun. | 玩啊神马的 最欢乐了 |
[08:33] | We don’t need stupid Wyatt to have a good time, right? | 咱自己就能玩痛快 才不要狗屁怀特呢 对不 |
[08:36] | We certainly do not. | 那还用说 |
[08:37] | We do not need stupid Wyatt. | 完全不需要狗屁怀特 |
[08:40] | Who’s watching Hope? | 谁照看喜旺呢 |
[08:42] | Oh, a couple of good friends. Oh. | 几个哥们儿 |
[08:44] | She’s, she’s in good hands. | 他们会照顾好她的 |
[08:52] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:53] | I got that food out for the baby. | 我那是给孩子准备的 |
[08:56] | This is baby food? | 这是婴儿食品吗 |
[08:58] | What a waste. | 真浪费啊 |
[08:59] | This is delicioso. | 多好吃啊 |
[09:01] | It’s like meat pudding. | 就像是肉味的布丁 |
[09:02] | Great, Javier, you ate all the baby food. | 这下好了 哈维尔 你把孩子的食物都吃光了 |
[09:04] | What are we going to feed the baby? | 咱拿啥喂孩子啊 |
[09:08] | Give her some chips. | 喂薯片呗 |
[09:11] | We can’t give her those chips. | 那包薯片哪儿行啊 |
[09:12] | They’re hot pepper-flavored. | 那是辣味的 |
[09:20] | – There. – I don’t even know | -这样行了吧 -我都不知道她长牙了没有 |
[09:21] | if she has teeth. What if she chokes on it? | 万一卡嗓子里怎么办 |
[09:24] | Chew it up and spit it into her mouth, baby bird style. | 嚼碎了吐她嘴里 跟喂小鸟似的 |
[09:27] | – That’s gross. – It’s not gross; birds do it. | -太恶心了 -不会啊 鸟儿就是这么干的 |
[09:29] | Besides, I already lickeded it. | 而且 反正我都舔了 |
[09:32] | What difference does it make if you chew it up? | 你再嚼一嚼又有什么的 |
[09:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:46] | How’s it going? | 孩子咋样了 |
[09:47] | Great. | 一切正常 |
[09:48] | We’re feeding the baby. | 我们正喂她呢 |
[09:49] | How’s the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[09:50] | Oh, great. | 好得不得了 |
[09:51] | She’s really, she’s really mad at her boyfriend. | 她对她男朋友非常火大 |
[09:54] | I think she’s looking to get back at him. | 我觉得她正在想办法报复他 |
[09:56] | That’s fantastic. | 天助你也 |
[09:58] | All right, well, I was just checking in. | 必须的 听着 我刚到 |
[10:00] | Uh, if she wakes up in the night and she seems hungry, | 要是她晚上饿醒了 |
[10:02] | there’s more food in the pantry. | 食品柜里还有些吃的 |
[10:04] | Okay, if we run out of food, we’ll look there. | 好 要是她吃光了 我们就去那儿拿 |
[10:07] | The pantry. | 食品柜里有 |
[10:10] | And when she goes to bed, make sure she has her favorite… | 要是她想睡了 别忘了把她最爱的… |
[10:16] | I got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[11:03] | Wyatt? | 怀特 |
[11:06] | Wyatt? | 怀特 |
[11:09] | What are you doing here? | 你咋来了 |
[11:11] | Surprise. Gotcha. | 惊喜吧 我成功了 |
[11:13] | You didn’t think I was really gonna | 你不会真的觉得 |
[11:14] | stand you up on Halloween, did you? | 我会在万圣节把你一个人抛下吧 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 我错了 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe you’re here! | 上帝啊 真不敢相信你来了 |
[11:19] | Tonight’s gonna be awesome! | 今夜真是各种有爱啊 |
[11:21] | Y-You guys have fun, okay? | 你们先玩着 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna… | 我先走了 |
[11:25] | You’re with us tonight. | 今晚你和我们一起过 |
[11:27] | What do you think, I’m gonna ditch my friend | 难道你觉得我是那种 |
[11:29] | just ’cause my boyfriend shows up? | 有异性没人性的人 |
[11:30] | No, I mean, it’s okay… | 没 我没关系的 |
[11:31] | Oh, come on, man, let’s party. | 来吧 兄弟 动起来 |
[11:46] | Okay, we’re almost full. | 看 我们快装满了 |
[11:48] | This one should do it. | 跑完这家咱就回去 |
[11:49] | And it’s feet soaking in Jolly Rancher martini time for Mommy. | 妈咪要在天然牧场的马提尼中沉醉 |
[11:53] | – Hi. – Trick or treat! | -你好 -不给糖就捣蛋 |
[11:56] | Where’s your kid? | 孩子呢 |
[11:57] | She’s the kid. | 她就是孩子 |
[11:59] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[12:01] | No candy for people over 14. | 14岁以上的没糖 |
[12:04] | This is trick-or-treating, not panhandling. | 万圣糖果可不是谁都能来讨的 |
[12:06] | Trust me, I understand where you’re coming from, | 相信我 我明白你的感受 |
[12:08] | but I just want to go home. | 我也很想回家 |
[12:09] | If you could maybe just give her some raisins or maybe an apple | 你随便应付她点葡萄干啊小苹果啥的就行 |
[12:12] | or something nasty one of your kids got; you just re-candy. | 再不成你孩子讨来啥不要的给她点也行啊 |
[12:15] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[12:18] | Mommy, can we do a trick? | 妈咪 咱们想法整死她行不 |
[12:21] | You bet your batty nine-year-old ass we can. | 奶奶个熊的 必须的 |
[12:25] | Uh, uh, Sabrina? | 塞布丽娜 |
[12:27] | I-I think I’m gonna take off. | 我准备走了 |
[12:33] | Hey, what’s going on? | 你干嘛呢 |
[12:34] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[12:36] | I’m just staring at her. | 我就看看 |
[12:39] | That’s all. | 啥都没做 |
[12:40] | I’m not sniffing her feet, | 我没闻她的脚 |
[12:41] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 保证没有 |
[12:43] | Was not doing that. | 绝对没有 |
[12:46] | Oh, man, she’s passed out, huh? | 看来她昏睡过去了 |
[12:48] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 貌似是的 |
[12:49] | Wyatt, come on, let’s go, man! | 怀特 快来 我们要走了 |
[12:51] | Yeah, a bunch of guys I went to high school with | 一堆高中同学 |
[12:53] | want me to go to another party. | 找我一起去另一个场子 |
[12:54] | Would you mind keeping an eye on her? | 你能帮我照看下她不 |
[12:58] | Wait. Are you asking me | 等等 你是要留我 |
[12:59] | to stay here with your passed-out girlfriend? | 和你毫无知觉的女朋友独处一室 |
[13:01] | Hey, bat dudes? | 蝙蝠侠们 |
[13:02] | How about you both go to the party, | 要不你们都去玩吧 |
[13:04] | and I’ll keep an eye on her? | 我来照看她 |
[13:06] | Look, I’m asking you to stay here with a passed-out friend. | 我只是让你留下照看一个喝醉的朋友 |
[13:09] | Sabrina said you guys have been hanging out a lot lately, | 塞布丽娜说你们最近经常一起玩 |
[13:12] | which I’m totally cool with, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我不介意 |
[13:14] | I appreciate you keeping her out of trouble while I’m at school. | 我上学时 多谢你照顾她了 |
[13:16] | Okay. Uh, yeah. | 好吧 行 |
[13:18] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:22] | You’re a good guy, Jerry. | 你真是个大好人 吉里 |
[13:24] | Uh… Jimmy. | 我叫 吉米 |
[13:28] | Ah, come on, Maw Maw, throw it high, | 加油啊 奶奶 扔高点 |
[13:31] | just like you’re welcoming Charles Lindbergh home. | 想象你是在欢迎查尔斯·林德伯格大驾光临 |
[13:31] | 查尔斯·林德伯格: 美国飞行员 首位进行单人不着陆跨大西洋飞行之人 | |
[13:39] | What’s going on? | 你们在干嘛 |
[13:41] | Mommy and I are doing a trick. | 我和妈妈在捣蛋 |
[13:43] | The bitch who lives here wouldn’t give us any candy. | 这家的贱人不肯给糖 |
[13:46] | You’re not really gonna hassle us | 大万圣节的捣鼓几个恶作剧 |
[13:47] | for pulling a prank on Halloween, are you? | 不碍着你什么事吧 |
[13:49] | I might, seeing as the pranksters are both adults, | 问题是捣蛋的是俩成年人 |
[13:52] | this is my house, and I’m married to the bitch. | 而且这里是我家 那贱人是我老婆 |
[13:59] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快逃 快快快 |
[14:01] | Hey, hey, get back here! | 全都给我站住 |
[14:04] | All right, Maw Maw, | 好了 奶奶 |
[14:05] | let’s straighten out that caddywhompus throw of yours. | 快把咱扔的手纸收收好 |
[14:08] | We’re gonna be wiping our butts with takeout bags | 否则下周就得用外卖袋擦屁股了 |
[14:10] | for the next week, so let’s make this count! | 速度 开始行动 |
[14:39] | Oh, dude, I’m telling you for the last time, okay? | 哥们儿 我再说最后一次 |
[14:43] | I got this. | 她是我的 |
[15:05] | Oh, no, don’t take me in here. | 我不要进去 |
[15:07] | I hate haunted houses. | 鬼屋神马的最吓人了 |
[15:09] | It’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[15:10] | It’s not haunted. | 没鬼的 |
[15:11] | My dad says it was built on an Indian burial ground, | 虽然我爸说这以前是块印第安墓地 |
[15:13] | but now I think he just said that so I’d hug him. | 可我现在觉得他只是想骗我去抱他 |
[15:24] | Come here. | 来亲亲 |
[15:41] | Whoa. | 哇塞 |
[15:44] | That was… amazing. | 简直 太给力了 |
[15:47] | Yeah? | 真的假的 |
[15:48] | Where’d you learn to kiss like that? | 这吻技你从哪学的啊 |
[15:51] | You better not be cheating on me, Wyatt. | 可别告诉我你有外遇了啊 怀特 |
[16:10] | “Dude, Javier got a booty call, | 哥们儿 哈维尔被他的妞叫走了 |
[16:12] | and if you remember, | 而且你该记得 |
[16:13] | “I didn’t want to do this in the first place. | 我一开始就不想来的 |
[16:15] | “It’s cool, though. | 虽然带小孩也挺有意思的 |
[16:16] | “I took Hope to the fire station. | 总之 我把喜旺送去消防局了 |
[16:18] | You’ve got until 6:00 a.m. to go get her back.” | 你早上六点前去接她就行 |
[16:25] | What’s going on? | 咋了 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna lose Hope. | 我要失去喜旺了 |
[16:33] | What do you mean, you’re gonna lose Hope? | 失去喜旺 啥意思 |
[16:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[16:36] | She’s at the fire station. | 在消防局 |
[16:38] | Those idiots dropped her off there and must have thought | 那俩白痴把她丢那儿了 他们肯定以为 |
[16:39] | I would have been home sooner. | 我不会这么晚回来 |
[16:40] | And I’ve got five minutes to get her back. | 只剩五分钟去接她了 |
[16:41] | Where are my keys?! | 车钥匙呢 |
[16:43] | You can’t drive. You been drinking. | 你不能开车 你喝了酒 |
[16:44] | – You’re right. You drive. – Jimmy, | -说得对 你来开 -吉米 |
[16:46] | I’ve been egging houses with 12-year-olds all night. | 我跟一帮小屁孩往别人家扔了一宿的鸡蛋 |
[16:48] | You think there’s any possible way I’m sober? | 你觉得我能还有精神开车么 |
[16:53] | Come on, hurry up! | 加油啊 快点 |
[16:54] | I can’t! I have a flat! | 快不了啊 根本骑不动啊 |
[16:57] | Don’t worry. I’ll get her. | 别担心 我去接她 |
[16:58] | Daddy’s gonna make everything okay. | 有老爸 万事不用愁 |
[17:15] | You got her! | 你接到她了 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 必须的 |
[17:17] | Showed ’em my I.D., told them I was the grandpa. | 我出示了身份证 告诉他们我是她爷爷 |
[17:20] | I got there just in time. | 我到的正是时候 |
[17:27] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 哦耶 就是这感觉 |
[17:44] | So, how was the party? | 话说 派对怎么样 |
[17:46] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[17:47] | Get out of here! | 少吹牛 |
[17:48] | Yeah, only she was really drunk, | 真的 不过她当时醉了 |
[17:49] | and she thought she was kissing her boyfriend, | 以为亲的是她男友 |
[17:51] | but apparently, I’m a better kisser than him, | 不过很明显 我吻技比他好 |
[17:53] | so, that’s good. | 所以嘛 爽 |
[17:55] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:57] | You got that from your dad. | 这可是老爹遗传给你的 |
[17:59] | I’m an excellent tongue kisser. | 俺可是个舌吻大师 |
[18:01] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[18:04] | That’s weird. | 怪事了 |
[18:07] | What? | 咋了 |
[18:07] | There’s drool on the sheet, but it’s still wet. | 床单上有口水 还是湿的 |
[18:10] | If she was at the fire station for the last six hours, | 要是她在消防局待了六小时 |
[18:12] | how is it still wet? | 这不可能还是湿的啊 |
[18:14] | Maybe the roof is leaking. | 可能屋顶漏水了 |
[18:15] | Well, it’s not raining, | 又没下雨 |
[18:17] | and the ceiling is dry. | 天花板也是干的 |
[18:19] | Maybe she spit up an ice cube? | 也许她吐了个冰块现在化了 |
[18:24] | What did you do? | 你又干了啥好事 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | What’s up? | 啥情况 |
[18:44] | We’re baby-watching the baby. | 我们在看孩子 |
[18:46] | Get out of here. | 扯蛋呢吧 |
[18:47] | I sang her to sleep with a medley of slow Beatles songs. | 我清唱披头士的慢歌串烧把她哄睡了 |
[18:50] | Marcus did the whistling part of “Blackbird.” | 马库斯还演绎了《黑鸟》的口哨部分 |
[18:52] | It was… beautiful. | 太感人了 |
[18:53] | So Jimmy’s not home yet? | 吉米还没回来吗 |
[18:55] | No. | 没 |
[18:57] | Oh, this is gonna be good. | 太好了 |
[19:04] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[19:06] | He’s coming! He’s coming! He’s coming! | 来了来了来了 |
[19:10] | No. No, don’t take me in here. | 我不要进去 |
[19:12] | I hate haunted houses. | 鬼屋神马的最吓人了 |
[19:35] | What’s going on? | 咋了 |
[19:36] | Don’t worry. I’ll get her. | 别担心 我去接她 |
[19:38] | Daddy’s gonna make everything okay. | 有老爸 万事不用愁 |
[19:49] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 哦耶 就是这感觉 |
[19:53] | You’re a monster! | 你个禽兽 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, but when you turned 13, | 对不起 可你从13岁起 |
[19:56] | you barely hugged me anymore. | 就很少抱我了 |
[19:57] | Then that damn high five came along. | 其而代之的是什么鸟的击掌相庆 |
[20:00] | I had to do whatever I could to feel your chest against mine. | 我得采取点措施才能让你跟我胸胸相印啊 |
[20:02] | Get out! | 出去 |
[20:03] | Fine. Be mad, but you can’t take back that hug. | 好吧 你生气吧 反正那抱抱你是收不回去了 |
[20:06] | That was a great hug! | 那抱抱可真给力 |
[20:22] | It’s all right. | 别怕 |
[20:23] | Hey, it’s just thunder. | 只是打雷 |
[20:25] | Okay, come up. | 没事 来抱抱 |
[20:30] | Somebody’s holding on tight. | 小家伙抱得还真紧啊 |
[20:32] | A hug is a powerful thing. | 拥抱是种有魔力的东西 |
[20:35] | It makes you feel wanted, needed and loved, | 仅一个拥抱 便能让你觉得自己 |
[20:37] | all at the same time, | 被渴望 被需要 被爱着 |
[20:40] | well, I can see how you get addicted. | 那种幸福会溢于言表 令人沉醉 |
[20:44] | Maybe my dad’s not a monster. | 也许老爸并不是禽兽 |
[20:49] | *I met a girl on Halloween* | 万圣节时偶遇她 |
[20:52] | *Well, she was lost and I was drunk* | 酒劲当头意正酣 |
[20:55] | *And it was dark and cold out when we left* | 夜色渐浓何处去 |
[21:03] | *And as we walked, the rain started* | 雨打衣衫浑不觉 |
[21:06] | *The leaves softened with every step* | 萧萧落叶化柔情 |
[21:10] | *And all around us* | 万籁俱寂归家去 |
[21:12] | *People slept alone with their dreams* | 自有美景入梦来 |
[21:38] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[21:40] | Thanks for watching. | 谢谢观赏 |