时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢你 |
[00:28] | I’m hiding from Maw Maw. | 躲奶奶 |
[00:32] | – Stay away from my husband! – Maw Maw! | -放开我男人 -奶奶 |
[00:34] | We have been through this! | 我们不都说清楚了吗 |
[00:35] | This is not your husband! | 这不是你男人 |
[00:37] | Zip it, harlot! | 住嘴 贱人 |
[00:39] | Wilfred, get back in our bed where you belong. | 威尔弗雷德 回你该睡的床上去 |
[00:41] | I’ll sneak out first chance I get. | 我一有机会就偷偷溜回来 |
[00:43] | Will you wait up? | 你会等我吗 |
[00:44] | Considering the only reason we’re here | 由于我们的嘿咻是建立在 |
[00:46] | is ’cause I lost to you in a game of Yahtzee, no. | 快艇游戏输给你的基础上 所以 没门 |
[00:49] | This is kinda nice. | 恶有恶报啊 |
[00:51] | You’re always laughing at me | 谁让你在她把我当她老公时 |
[00:52] | when she thinks I’m her dead husband. | 笑得那么欢啊 |
[00:53] | Not so funny when it’s you. | 落自己头上就没那么好玩了吧 |
[00:55] | I’m not finding it quite as humorous, no. | 是不怎么有趣 |
[00:57] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:58] | You might want to put a little hot sauce on your neck, | 你最好在脖子上抹点辣椒酱 |
[01:00] | ’cause if she catches you, | 要是被她逮着 |
[01:01] | that’s where she likes to lick. | 那片肌肤必舔无疑 |
[01:05] | – Hey, Jimmy. – Yeah, Dad? | -吉米啊 -咋的 老爸 |
[01:07] | You think this kind of stuff happens | 你说别人家大半夜 |
[01:10] | in other people’s houses in the middle of the night | 会不会也有这种事 |
[01:10] | and they’re just too embarrassed to talk about it? | 只是他们没脸提 |
[01:13] | I hope so. | 希望有 |
[01:14] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[01:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:20] | Wilfred! | 威尔弗雷德 |
[01:29] | Wow, has it been 15 years? Wow. | 都有十五年了 这么久 |
[01:32] | Jimmy check out this feather I found in the front yard. | 吉米 瞅瞅我刚从前庭捡来的羽毛 |
[01:35] | I think it just fell out. It’s still warm. | 暖暖的 肯定是刚掉的 |
[01:37] | Who is that? Who’s on the phone? | 谁啊 电话那头是谁 |
[01:38] | Who you talking to? | 你在和谁说话呢 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry I won’t be here. | 抱歉 我去不了 |
[01:41] | – I have to work. – Burt, gross! | -我得上班 -伯特 真恶心 |
[01:43] | That’s dirty– just popped out of a bird’s butt. | 那玩意是从鸟屁股上掉下来的 脏死了 |
[01:46] | Who are you talking to? | 你到底在和谁说话 |
[01:47] | – Would you stop it? – Stop it! | -消停一会成吗 -消停 |
[01:49] | Okay, I will let them know you are on the way over. Bye. | 好的 我会通知他们你快到了 再见 |
[01:52] | Who was that? Who’s on the way over? | 到底是谁 谁快到了 |
[01:54] | Your cousin Delilah. | 你表妹黛丽拉 |
[01:56] | What?! No, no, no! | 啥 不行不行 |
[01:58] | Why did you tell her she could…? | 你怎么能让她 |
[01:59] | How far away is she? | 她还有多久到 |
[02:00] | I don’t know. Close. I think. | 不清楚 估计快了 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 苍天啊 大地啊 |
[02:05] | This is bad. This is bad. | 惨了惨了 |
[02:07] | Burt, do my thing. | 伯特 给我那个下 |
[02:14] | Did she ask about Maw Maw? | 她有没有问起奶奶 |
[02:16] | – I don’t think so. – Did she ask about…?! | -好像没 -到底有没有 |
[02:19] | No! | 没 |
[02:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:21] | This is really bad. This is really bad! | 惨了 真的惨了 |
[02:23] | Stop it! | 拿开 |
[02:24] | Just tell us what’s going on. | 快告诉我们咋回事 |
[02:26] | You have to understand my relationship with my cousin. | 说来话长 得从我们的关系谈起 |
[02:32] | She would come stay with us every summer when we were kids. | 小时候每年夏天她都会来和我们同住 |
[02:35] | And she had the best elf fits | 她总是打扮得美若天仙 |
[02:37] | while I had to wear crap Maw Maw made. | 而我只能穿着奶奶做的破烂 |
[02:41] | *My, my, my Delilah* | *亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 黛丽拉* |
[02:49] | *Why, why, why, Delilah…* | *为什么 为什么 为什么 黛丽拉* |
[02:54] | For six whole weeks, | 整整六周 |
[02:55] | Maw Maw made me treat Delilah like company. | 奶奶让我好好陪黛丽拉 |
[02:58] | I don’t know how anyone can sleep | 世上怎么有人能 |
[02:59] | in this cheap little bed. | 在这么破的小床上睡着 |
[03:01] | Well, you want to trade? | 想换吗 |
[03:02] | I’m sleeping on the stuffed frog down here. | 我可是像个青蛙一样蜷缩在地上 |
[03:05] | No, that’s stupid. | 才不要 太蠢了 |
[03:07] | You’re stupid. | 你也太蠢了 |
[03:11] | By the time I was a teenager, | 等我长大点 |
[03:13] | I finally got to pick out my own clothes, | 终于有权自己打扮了 |
[03:15] | but I had other setbacks to contend with. | 但又有了新问题要对付 |
[03:17] | And my cousin was a big shot because she had a beeper. | 我表妹因为有个寻呼机而成为万众焦点 |
[03:20] | One day, we’ll all communicate with only beepers and beeps. | 总有一天 我们都将靠寻呼机联络 |
[03:25] | That’s when we met Burt. | 就是那时 我们遇上了伯特 |
[03:39] | He was a god. | 他简直是个神啊 |
[03:45] | And Delilah got to date him. | 黛丽拉钓上了他 |
[03:51] | We’re going swimming at Lake Wheeler tomorrow, | 我们明天要去惠勒湖游泳 |
[03:53] | and I’m gonna let him go to second base. | 我会让他上二垒 |
[03:55] | Don’t worry, cripple cousin, | 别担心 我残疾的表姐 |
[03:57] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 我会事无巨细向你报告的 |
[04:00] | She’d already beaten me to first base, | 一垒已经输给她了 |
[04:03] | she wouldn’t beat me to second. | 二垒必须扳回来 |
[04:08] | Delilah told me to tell you that she’s on her period, | 黛丽拉让我转告你她大姨妈来了 |
[04:11] | has diarrhea and decided to become a lesbian. | 还拉肚子 并决定转性做拉拉 |
[04:14] | But I like lakes. | 但我很爱去湖边 |
[04:17] | I finally had something that Delilah didn’t. | 我终于比过了黛丽拉 |
[04:20] | *Forgive me, Delilah, I just couldn’t take any more* | *原谅我 黛丽拉 我只是忍无可忍了* |
[04:26] | *Forgive me, Delilah, I just couldn’t take any more* | *原谅我 黛丽拉 我只是忍无可忍了* |
[04:32] | I loved him! I loved him! | 我爱他 我爱他 |
[04:37] | We went to the lake. | 我们去了湖边 |
[04:39] | Second base was so much fun, I waved him around to third. | 二垒太刺激了 我就直接让他上了三垒 |
[04:42] | She seemed to be a big fan of third, | 她超爱上三垒 |
[04:43] | so I just rounded the base and slid into home. | 我在垒边迂回几圈 便直捣黄龙 |
[04:46] | – Stop. – Headfirst. | -别说了 -勇往直前 |
[04:47] | – Stop. – He cured my scoliosis. | -别说了 -他治好了我的脊柱侧弯 |
[04:48] | So that’s why your cousin Delilah can’t come over? | 这就是你不让你表妹来的原因 |
[04:52] | No, I had to give you the background | 不 这些只是铺垫 |
[04:54] | before I could tell you the rest. | 重点在后头 |
[04:56] | Delilah never came back again, but she always made sure | 黛丽拉再也没回来过 但她总是 |
[04:59] | I knew how great her life was: family vacations, | 不断提醒我她过得有多好 全家去度假 |
[05:04] | a two-year accredited college in Iowa City, | 去爱荷华市上了两年学 |
[05:07] | a job in the tallest building in Scottsdale | 在斯科茨代尔第一高楼上班 |
[05:10] | and business trips everywhere from Tulsa | 以及到处出差 什么塔尔萨啊 |
[05:13] | to glamorous eastern Lake Erie. | 东边那波光粼粼的伊利湖啊 |
[05:15] | Her life was amazing. | 她的生活精彩极了 |
[05:17] | Mine… not so much. | 我的呢…不作评价了 |
[05:23] | Careful! | 小心 |
[05:26] | Hey, how you doing in there, son? Can you breathe? | 儿子 你在里面还好吧 能呼吸吗 |
[05:29] | This is awesome! | 太拉风了 |
[05:31] | Check it out. | 来看看这个 |
[05:31] | We got off work early, had a few ales, | 我们提前下班 喝了点小酒 |
[05:34] | and then Marcus and I bet Jimmy | 然后马库斯和我打赌说 |
[05:36] | that he couldn’t fit a boot on his head. | 吉米的头套不进靴子里 |
[05:38] | Whoa! That’s a huge zit! | 哇塞 好大一颗青春痘 |
[05:40] | I know what it is. | 用不着你提醒 |
[05:42] | Hang on, Jimmy, I’m coming to Boot Town! | 挺住 吉米 我这就来跟你们玩靴子 |
[05:49] | Stay away from my campsite you bears! | 小禽兽 离我的宿营地远点 |
[05:51] | Maw Maw, do not start a fire in the living room. | 奶奶 不许在客厅里生火 |
[05:56] | – I am wasted! – Hello. | -我喝废了 -喂 |
[05:58] | Ginny! Delilah! | 吉妮 我是黛丽拉 |
[06:00] | Blast from the past! | 是不是恍若隔世 |
[06:02] | I’m on a stopover between Tampa and Milwaukee. | 我在从坦帕到密尔沃基的中转站小憩 |
[06:05] | Huge pharmaceutical conference up here | 要去湖区旧址参加一场 |
[06:07] | in the old lake country. | 大型制药会议 |
[06:08] | It’s not far from you, | 那地儿离你不远 |
[06:09] | and my company’s paying for a car rental, so I figured | 公司又正好给我租了车 |
[06:12] | why not come down and see how Maw Maw’s doing. | 所以想顺便来看看奶奶过得如何 |
[06:15] | Plus I’d love to see how life’s treating you, sweetheart. | 当然也要看看你 亲爱的 |
[06:25] | Maw Maw’s dead. | 奶奶去世了 |
[06:32] | Well, I couldn’t have her come over and see what a mess my life was. | 我死也不能让她看到我现在这么窘迫 |
[06:36] | You both had boots on your head. | 你们还往脑袋上套靴子呢 |
[06:38] | It’s your fault, too. | 那也是你的错 |
[06:39] | I don’t know, Mom. I mean, wow. | 我不知道 妈 您真是… |
[06:41] | Fine. I screwed up. | 好吧 是我过分了 |
[06:43] | Saying someone’s grandma’s dead… | 居然咒自己奶奶去死… |
[06:45] | I said I screwed up and it was stupid. | 我都说是我的错了 我傻叉透了 |
[06:47] | Can we move past that?! | 别不依不饶了行不 |
[06:49] | You guys do way stupider stuff all the time, | 你俩一天到晚抽风 |
[06:51] | and I don’t harp on it. | 我也没叨叨你们啊 |
[06:52] | You harp all the time, | 你啥时候没叨叨了 |
[06:53] | about Hope and the serial killer. | 什么喜旺和她的杀人犯老妈之类的 |
[06:56] | You’re a huge harper. | 你就是叨叨之神 |
[06:57] | Why are you both ganging up on me? | 你们干嘛一起针对我 |
[07:00] | What?! How the hell did she get here already?! | 搞我呢吧 她咋这么早就到了 |
[07:03] | Your story did kinda take forever. | 看来你的故事还得再编一阵了 |
[07:14] | We gotta sneak Maw Maw out of here. | 咱得赶紧把奶奶弄走 |
[07:16] | Just tell Delilah you lied. | 就跟黛丽拉说你撒谎了呗 |
[07:18] | I lied to keep from being humiliated. | 我只是不想被她当面羞辱 |
[07:20] | If she finds out I lied about Maw Maw, | 如果被她戳穿了 |
[07:22] | then I’ll be even more humiliated. | 我就得被她羞辱至死 |
[07:24] | It’s a vicious cycle, | 这是恶性循环 |
[07:25] | but it’s not a vicious cycle I’m willing to break. | 但我可一点都不想打破它 |
[07:36] | I’m not taking Maw Maw. | 我不会只身犯险去奶奶那儿的 |
[07:38] | Ever since she thinks I’m Wilfred, | 自打她把我当成威尔弗雷德之后 |
[07:39] | she’s having a real problem keeping her hands to herself. | 她就不停地对我上下其手 |
[07:42] | And apparently, he was into some really unpleasant stuff. | 而且说真的 老爷子当年肯定很重口味 |
[07:44] | No, you stay here. | 不 你得留在家里 |
[07:45] | You’re better at acting fake friendly to people we hate. | 你最擅长表里不一 笑里藏刀了 |
[07:47] | No, I can’t take her. I have to work. | 我也不能动手抓她 我得去上班 |
[07:49] | You take her with you. | 你把她带上 |
[07:51] | Sometimes family has to make sacrifices for each other. | 为了家人 有时候就得牺牲小我 |
[07:53] | Like the one my lower body made | 想想我当年是怎么把你那沙滩球大小的 |
[07:55] | pushing out that beach ball-size head of yours. | 脑袋从肚子里拉出来的 |
[07:57] | You owe me for that. | 你欠我的 |
[07:59] | You owe us both for that. | 你欠我们俩的 |
[08:07] | Hey, Delilah. | 你好 黛丽拉 |
[08:08] | Burt! Well, hey! | 伯特 你好啊 |
[08:11] | Wow, the years sure have been kind to you, mister! | 你挺会保养嘛 小伙 |
[08:15] | I was hoping you’d be fat and bald, | 我还以为你会变成个中年秃头胖子 |
[08:16] | but no, you are hot and hairful! | 但你没有 你还是那么多毛火辣 |
[08:19] | Delilah, you look good, too. | 黛丽拉 你也不错 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, I work at it. | 我可一直致力于此呢 |
[08:24] | Plus being a pharmaceutical rep, | 此外 作为医药代表 |
[08:25] | I pretty much gotta test every new weight-loss drug they come out with. | 所有新上市的减肥药我都能尝个遍 |
[08:28] | The new one I’m on, I can eat a whole pie | 我现在吃的那个药 能让我一个小时内 |
[08:30] | and it’s back out in an hour. | 把吃进去的一整个派给拉出来 |
[08:32] | Hey, we got pie. Come on in. | 我们正好有派呢 进来吧 |
[08:35] | Wherever you go in life, there’s gonna be mean girls. | 生活处处有贱人 |
[08:39] | They will try to tear you down. | 她们千方百计整垮你 |
[08:41] | But what you have to do is be strong and confident | 但是你一定要坚强自信 |
[08:45] | and never be afraid to be yourself. | 永远不要害怕展露真我 |
[08:54] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[08:57] | Yeah, we keep the room just the way she had it. | 我们把她的房间保持原状 |
[09:00] | Kind of a Maw Maw memorial. | 算是对她的纪念吧 |
[09:03] | Hey, Grandma! | 你好呀 奶奶级人物 |
[09:05] | Burt told me you’re a grandma now. | 伯特跟我说你已经当了奶奶了 |
[09:07] | How’s it feel being a grandma, you ol’ grandma?! | 老奶奶 做个奶奶好玩不 |
[09:10] | It feels fantastic. | 感觉棒极了 |
[09:11] | Well, that little thing must have you running around like crazy. | 这小东西一定把你折腾得够呛吧 |
[09:14] | You look exhausted and skinny as ever, you poor thing. | 你看着简直面黄肌瘦啊 小可怜 |
[09:20] | Did you just crinkle? | 是你的声音吗 |
[09:21] | I spend a lot of time in the sun. | 我这人爱晒太阳 |
[09:29] | Hey, I’ll be right back. | 我出去一下 |
[09:31] | I just got her an orange soda and a pie, | 给她拿瓶桔子汽水外加个派 |
[09:33] | and now I’m gonna lock her back up in my van. | 然后我就把她锁到卡车里 |
[09:34] | I don’t know why you’re hiding her. | 我真不懂 你藏她干嘛 |
[09:35] | Barney’s gonna be gone all day training | 巴尼全天都在参加 |
[09:37] | for the Big Brother/Little Brother Tandem Bicycle Race. | 兄弟情深双人自行车赛的训练 |
[09:40] | Oh, hey, I know. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[09:41] | You should make her the store greeter. | 咱们把她摆到门口接客吧 |
[09:43] | People love it when old people say hi to them. | 大家都喜欢慈祥老太太的问候 |
[09:45] | That is such a good idea. | 这主意真不错 |
[09:47] | She loves strangers, which is everyone | 她最爱陌生人 |
[09:49] | because she can never remember who anyone is. | 因为健忘 人人都是陌生人 |
[09:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:53] | All right, Maw Maw, you just gotta smile | 好了 奶奶 来摆个笑脸 |
[09:56] | and welcome people into the store. | 然后在门口说欢迎光临 |
[10:02] | Welcome, big nose and fat friend! | 欢迎光临 大鼻子和大胖子 |
[10:04] | Welcome, lady and ugly baby. | 欢迎光临 这位女士和丑孩子 |
[10:07] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[10:08] | Ooh, you smell bad. | 臭烘烘先生 |
[10:10] | Deodorant’s on aisle three. | 除臭剂在第三通道 |
[10:12] | What’s up, lesbos? | 你们好啊 二位拉拉 |
[10:13] | Hey, honey, I hope you’re nice to your husband | 亲爱的 对你老公好点哦 |
[10:15] | ’cause he could have done a lot better. | 他完全可以找个比你更好的 |
[10:18] | Hey, dancing freak! | 你好 张牙舞爪小伙 |
[10:20] | Welcome. Sorry, we don’t sell chins. | 欢迎光临 抱歉 我们店里不卖下巴 |
[10:23] | Welcome. Want to see my ass? | 欢迎光临 想看人家屁屁吗 |
[10:31] | Thanks, Delilah. | 谢谢你 黛丽拉 |
[10:33] | Yeah, pot holders and laser pointers | 不错嘛 刻着维纳制药的 |
[10:36] | with the name of a Wiener drug on them. | 隔热垫和激光笔 |
[10:38] | You really went all out. | 你够为公司卖命的 |
[10:40] | Well, a polite houseguest never shows up empty-handed. | 来而不往非礼也 |
[10:43] | Woodforall is based out of Tulsa. | 伍德法拉奥本部在塔尔萨 |
[10:45] | If you ever find yourself in the area, Burt, | 伯特 要是你哪天去了那儿 |
[10:46] | there’s a house band at the airport Sheraton | 会发现喜来登机场里有个乐队 |
[10:49] | that’ll make you swear you’ve met Phil Collins. | 音感神似菲尔·柯林斯 |
[10:51] | I love going near the airport. | 我最爱去机场了 |
[10:53] | Okay, how about let’s just cut the hoo-ha, can we? | 大家都别兜圈子了 |
[10:56] | You haven’t been here in 15 years. Why now? | 你都走了15年了 现在回来干嘛 |
[10:59] | When Maw Maw died, it was a crazy time for me– | 奶奶去世后 我经历了一系列变故 |
[11:02] | corporate restructuring, a kitchen remodel | 公司重组 厨房改造 |
[11:04] | and I had areola-reduction surgery | 还做了个乳晕收缩手术 |
[11:07] | that was only half successful, | 不算很成功 |
[11:09] | so I was a little too distracted to ask to see the will. | 我忙得晕头转向都没空关心遗嘱 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go see if we have any pie. | 我去看看还有没有派了 |
[11:21] | – There is no will. – What? | -没有什么遗嘱 -胡扯 |
[11:23] | Well, after you told me she died, you sent me that box | 她去世后 你寄给我一个大箱子 |
[11:24] | with the four quilts in it, | 里头装了四条棉被 |
[11:25] | but I just figured that was part of the will. | 我以为那是遗嘱的一部分 |
[11:27] | I just figured that was all you needed. | 我以为你要那些就够了 |
[11:30] | With your fancy job, | 你的工作光鲜亮丽 |
[11:31] | you probably got piles in some Dow Jones account. | 估计都在道琼斯开户了 |
[11:34] | Well, I had close to $200,000.06, | 没错 我曾有将近20万美元 |
[11:36] | but as you know, that was before the stock market dipped. | 但那都是股市崩盘前的事了 |
[11:39] | My relationship to the stock market | 我和股市的关系 |
[11:41] | is like a tiny little ant’s relationship to, um… | 就像一只小蚂蚁 |
[11:47] | the stock market. | 和一个西瓜的关系 |
[11:48] | We got chicken potpie. | 家里只有鸡肉饼了 |
[11:49] | – I know it’s not the pie we were talking about… – Burt. | -虽然不是我们想要的那种派 -伯特 |
[11:51] | – She’s got a trick she does with pies. – Burt! | -她对派有绝招啊 -伯特 |
[11:53] | I have an upside-down mortgage, Virginia, and a nipple | 我还有浮动按揭要还 维吉妮亚 |
[11:56] | with a quarter-inch pleat that I have to fix. | 以及25英寸的乳头褶皱还没抚平 |
[11:59] | I am due my part of the estate. | 我想要回我的那份房产 |
[12:00] | The estate? This is the estate. You want half of this? | 房产 就是这间房 你想分走一半 |
[12:03] | I want what is fair. | 我的要求很公平 |
[12:05] | I deserve this house. | 这房子是我应得的 |
[12:07] | While you were off living the high life, | 你在外头享受着高档生活 |
[12:10] | jet-setting everywhere from-from Dallas | 从达拉斯坐着飞机 |
[12:12] | all the way to Fort Worth, I was here for 20 years | 离开去了沃斯堡 我在这儿留守了20年 |
[12:15] | taking care of Maw Maw. | 照顾奶奶 |
[12:16] | Which was no day at the beach. | 连海边都没去过 |
[12:18] | Maybe it was, though, I don’t know. | 或许去过 可我没印象了 |
[12:20] | I have never had a day at the beach. | 我从没在海边好好享受过一整天 |
[12:22] | So, I guess we have to call some lawyers. | 看来得找律师了 |
[12:23] | Fine. Then they’ll take everything in fees | 好啊 把钱都塞他们荷包里 |
[12:26] | and we’ll both get nothing. | 我们一起当穷光蛋 |
[12:31] | I know you’ve got plastic wrap wrapped around that belly. | 我早知道你用保鲜膜裹住肚子上的赘肉了 |
[12:40] | Oh, hey, Barney. | 来啦 巴尼 |
[12:43] | Frank is your little brother? | 这是你弟弟弗兰克 |
[12:44] | Yeah. My father left a few months ago. | 没错 我爸爸几个月前走了 |
[12:48] | It was devastating. | 简直是飞来横祸 |
[12:49] | Oh, man. Is your mom okay? | 天啊 那你妈妈还好吗 |
[12:51] | She’s fine. She went with him. | 她好得很 跟我爸一起走了 |
[12:53] | They moved to Florida. | 他们搬去了佛罗里达 |
[12:54] | The biking helps him work off his anger from the trauma. | 骑车能慢慢抚平他受伤的小心灵 |
[12:57] | Sabrina could you turn around for a moment? | 塞布丽娜 你能转过去一会儿吗 |
[13:01] | These bike pants have a mind of their own. | 这单车裤不太听使唤 |
[13:16] | Why would you let her in there? | 你咋能放她进去啊 |
[13:17] | Just trying to pass the time, man. | 打发打发时间嘛 伙计 |
[13:18] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[13:21] | Unless there’s some special | 如果那不是特制的 |
[13:22] | on aged meats I don’t know about, | 陈年肉材 |
[13:24] | would you please remove your great-grandMaw Maw | 那就劳驾你把你曾奶奶 |
[13:26] | from the deli case?! | 从熟食柜里弄出来 |
[13:29] | I may need some personal time today. | 我今天想请一天假 |
[13:37] | Virginia still changing the baby? | 维吉妮亚还在捣鼓宝宝吗 |
[13:43] | Listen, you weren’t really serious about taking | 听着 你没真想 |
[13:46] | half this house, were you? | 拿走半间房吧 |
[13:48] | I mean, I know you and Virginia don’t get along, | 我知道你和维吉妮亚关系紧张 |
[13:49] | but she’s just a little jealous of you, that’s all. | 但她只是有点嫉妒 没别的 |
[13:52] | She always felt like you had everything. | 她总觉得你应有尽有 |
[13:53] | I didn’t have everything. | 我也有遗憾 |
[13:56] | I didn’t have you. | 遗憾没能拥有你 |
[13:57] | She doesn’t want me to take part | 她不想让我从她的房子里 |
[13:59] | of a house she feels is hers? | 分得一杯羹是吧 |
[14:00] | Well, I feel she took something that was mine. | 可我觉得她也夺走了本属于我的东西 |
[14:03] | What are you getting at here? | 你想说啥 |
[14:05] | I don’t want to fight about his house. | 我并非是来争房产的 |
[14:06] | There’ll be lawyers involved, they’ll take everything | 那是律师的事 他们全权负责 |
[14:08] | and you’ll be out on the street. | 把你们轰去睡大街 |
[14:10] | Tell you what. | 老实说 |
[14:11] | You want to keep my half of the estate? | 你想留住那一半房产吗 |
[14:14] | Then I want a little piece of you. | 那我要你小小牺牲一下 |
[14:24] | Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[14:28] | You want Burt to go to second base with you? | 你竟然企图跟伯特上二垒 |
[14:32] | I want what I would’ve had at Lake Wheeler. | 我当年在惠勒湖本来就要得到他了 |
[14:34] | Are you that starved for physical affection? | 你这肉体就那么饥渴吗 |
[14:37] | Yes. And I hate you. | 没错 而且我恨你 |
[14:39] | Look, you have my offer, think about it. | 我已经提完要求了 好好想想吧 |
[14:41] | In the meantime, I’m gonna go out and get myself | 现在我要出去了 |
[14:43] | a nice Brazilian wax. | 好好做个巴西蜜蜡脱毛 |
[14:46] | Just because your hands have to stay above my waist | 你的手要搂着我的腰 |
[14:48] | doesn’t mean mine have to. | 不等于我也要这样 |
[14:54] | Whoa. Nice job not punching her. | 厉害 这一击够猛 |
[14:58] | You’re not considering this, are you? | 你不会真在考虑吧 |
[15:00] | I’m just looking at what’s on the table here. | 我要只是在权衡利弊 |
[15:10] | Second base– that’s under the bra. | 二垒 已经到胸罩下面了 |
[15:12] | Who knows what kind of nipple drama I’m gonna find under there? | 我咋知道会摸到啥 |
[15:14] | If the tables were turned, I would do it for you. | 将心比心 我也会为你做那些的 |
[15:16] | You’d go to second with my cousin Paul?! | 你想和我表弟保罗上二垒 |
[15:19] | This day is blowing my mind. | 今天也太疯狂了吧 |
[15:20] | I’m not saying I would want to. | 我那是假设 又不是说我想那么做 |
[15:22] | Are you sure? ‘Cause it came up pretty quick. | 你确定 刚刚你可说得不假思索呢 |
[15:24] | Paul has neck hair and a chin the size of a flip-flop, | 谁会看上保罗那一脖子的毛和不协调的下巴啊 |
[15:27] | but I would French the hell out of that circus freak | 可要是危及到房子 |
[15:29] | if our house was at stake! | 让我干啥都行 |
[15:31] | Can’t you just tell her the truth? | 你和她实话实说不就得了 |
[15:33] | We’ll just be in the same spot when Maw Maw does die. | 我们必须把奶奶假死的戏码演下去 |
[15:35] | And, plus, if Delilah finds out I lied, | 更何况要是黛丽拉发现我撒谎 |
[15:38] | she’s just gonna try and use it against us in court. | 她铁定会在法庭上利用这点抨击我们 |
[15:40] | It’s just a big, hot wet mess. | 那可将乱作一大团麻 |
[15:43] | Baby, I screwed up. | 亲爱的 都是我的错 |
[15:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我知错了 |
[15:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | I’ll go to second base with your cousin. | 我去跟你表妹上二垒 |
[15:52] | But if it’s okay with you, | 不过你如果同意的话 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna be thinking about your pretty cousin Cathy. | 我要求意淫你那个漂亮的表妹凯茜 |
[15:56] | No, that’s not okay with me. | 不 我不同意 |
[15:58] | – How about Aunt Rhonda? – She’s your aunt. | -那朗达阿姨行不 -她是你阿姨 |
[16:00] | Do whatever you want. | 你的阿姨你做主 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | Thanks so much for helping me take care of Maw Maw. | 太谢谢你帮我照顾曾奶奶了 |
[16:10] | Oh, no problem. Thanks for this great deli spread. | 别客气 谢谢给我提供免费熟食 |
[16:14] | Besides, I’ll just get out the finger paints and the music. | 而且我只要拿出颜料 放上音乐… |
[16:19] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[16:41] | All these years I thought if I ever got | 这么多年 我一直以为 |
[16:43] | to touch another woman’s breast, | 如果能触摸另一个女人的酥胸 |
[16:45] | it would be my freebie. | 那一定是种恩赐 |
[16:46] | And if you ever run into Xena: Warrior Princess, | 要是你能遇上武神公主西娜 |
[16:48] | you still have my blessing. | 我绝对祝福你 |
[16:50] | Just like you still have my blessing | 你如果遇上奥林匹克英雄洛加尼斯 |
[16:50] | 格雷格·洛加尼斯 美国跳水运动员 具体英雄事迹请自行搜之 | |
[16:51] | if you ever meet former Olympic hero Greg Louganis. | 我也同样会祝福你 |
[16:59] | Ready to hand-tenderize my she-meat? | 准备好用手融化我的肉蒲团了吗 |
[17:02] | I’m all plucked. | 我准备好了 |
[17:03] | Oh, and I want you to wear this. | 对了 我要你穿上这个 |
[17:07] | How dare she expect me to put a bag over my head. | 她竟敢要我在头上套个纸袋 |
[17:10] | Like she’s some prize package. | 搞得她自己像什么神秘大奖似的 |
[17:11] | Oh, wait, there’s clothes in here. | 哦不对 里面有衣服 |
[17:16] | The good news is there was only, like, | 好消息是 |
[17:17] | a couple gallons of gas in my moped. | 我车里只有几加仑的汽油了 |
[17:19] | How many miles per gallon does it get? | 每加仑能支持跑多远 |
[17:21] | Three hundred. | 三百英里 |
[17:23] | I was hoping you wouldn’t ask that. | 我还指望着你不会问这个呢 |
[17:25] | Hey, Sarge, I lost another one. | 长官 我又丢了一个 |
[17:27] | An 84-year-old woman on a moped. | 一位开着助力车的84岁老太太 |
[17:30] | Hair color? | 头色颜色 |
[17:32] | Will you just let me know | 只要告诉我你们有没有发现 |
[17:33] | if you find an 84-year-old woman on a moped? | 一个开着助力车的84岁老太太就行了 |
[17:36] | There she is! | 她在那 |
[17:48] | Dancing Dan, where did you get that moped? | 跳舞丹 这车哪来的 |
[17:50] | I traded with your Maw Maw. | 我跟你曾奶奶换的 |
[18:11] | She couldn’t have gotten far, right? | 她肯定滑不远 对吧 |
[18:13] | What are the odds she could wear your skates? | 你的溜冰鞋她穿着肯定不合适啊 |
[18:15] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:16] | I have pretty small feet. | 我的脚确实很小 |
[18:19] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥情况 |
[18:28] | Your great-Maw Maw hit me on the head with this boom box | 你曾奶奶用这个大家伙砸了我的头 |
[18:31] | and stole our bike! | 然后把我们的自行车拐走了 |
[18:33] | I miss my daddy. | 我想我爸爸 |
[18:49] | Thanks for putting on the clothes I got ya. | 谢谢你穿上我给你的这装扮 |
[18:51] | Looking good! | 太养眼了 |
[18:53] | Jelly up, cowboy. | 抹上油 牛仔 |
[18:54] | I’m afraid all that working outdoors might have made | 我怕那些户外的工作弄糙了你的手 |
[18:56] | your hands a little too scratchy for my girly parts. | 会磨损我的少女部位的 |
[18:59] | Did you bring protection in case you can’t stop at second? | 你准备防护措施了吗 以防不能及时打住 |
[19:03] | – Won’t be a problem. – You sure about that? | -不会的 -你确定吗 |
[19:04] | You haven’t seen me get my groove on. | 你还没看到我双腿大开的美态呢 |
[19:21] | *Love is like candy on a shelf * | 爱情就像架子上的糖 |
[19:26] | *You want a taste? Then help yourself * | 想尝吗 请自便 |
[19:31] | *The sweetest things are there for you * | 最甜的东西就在那儿 |
[19:34] | *Help yourself, take a few * | 请自便吧 尝一点 |
[19:37] | *That’s what I want you to do * | 我绝对 没意见 |
[19:42] | *We’re always told repeatedly * | 老人言 可得听 |
[19:47] | You like what you see? | 此情此景够诱人么 |
[19:49] | I took exotic dance classes at my local church. | 我在我们那儿的教堂上过异国舞蹈课 |
[19:52] | Really? Before that, you were worse than this? | 真的假的 你以前跳得比这还差 |
[19:55] | Okay, come on. Let’s get it on. | 好了 来吧 咱们开战 |
[20:00] | You really think this is right, what you’re doing here? | 你真觉得这么做是对的吗 |
[20:02] | Sure do. Come on. Kiss me, squeeze me, do something. | 必须的 来吧 啃我 捏我 动手吧 |
[20:04] | Doesn’t it gross you out being in Maw Maw’s bed? | 在奶奶床上搞这些 不恶心吗 |
[20:06] | What do you think she’d have to say about this? | 她老人家情何以堪啊 |
[20:08] | I was always Maw Maw’s favorite. | 奶奶一直最喜欢我了 |
[20:09] | If she could see me, I think she’d be just fine. | 如果她能看到 我想她不会有意见的 |
[20:12] | Go on. Go on and get ’em. | 来吧 来擒住它们 |
[20:14] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[20:18] | Hey! Get your hands off him! | 咸猪手拿开 |
[20:21] | He’s a married man, you harlot! | 他有老婆了 你个荡妇 |
[20:26] | You can have it all, Virginia– | 都归你了 维吉妮亚 |
[20:28] | the house, Burt and the ghost of that crazy old woman! | 房子 伯特 还有那疯婆子的鬼魂 |
[20:32] | Hey, for the record, I did get to second base! | 提醒你一句 我已经到了二垒了 |
[20:35] | My hand was on the bag! | 我摸到了 |
[20:38] | The left one was kinda like this, | 左边那个跟这个差不多 |
[20:40] | but the right one was more like… | 右边那个就像…. |
[20:44] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[20:45] | Hold on. I’m not done. | 别急 还没形容完呢 |
[20:49] | Leave Delilah alone. | 别糟践黛丽拉了 |
[20:52] | I used to think she was spoiled and evil, | 我以前以为她被宠坏了 还很邪恶 |
[20:54] | but now I think she’s just sad and lonely. | 可我现在觉得 她只是孤独而悲催 |
[20:58] | She’s been all over the country, | 她跑遍了全国各地 |
[21:00] | and she’s never found what we’ve got right here. | 却从没拥有我们在这小地方拥有的一切 |
[21:04] | Yeah, single people are kinda pathetic. | 是啊 单身什么的确实有点悲催 |
[21:07] | After a certain age, you’re sort of like, “Whoa, | 到了一定年纪后 你会觉得 |
[21:09] | why doesn’t anyone love you?” | 靠啊 为啥没人爱我啊 |
[21:11] | Am I that age? | 我到年纪了吗 |
[21:12] | No! | 没有 |
[21:13] | Creeping up on it. | 早着呢 |
[21:16] | You’ll find somebody to call your own. | 你会找到自己的专属爱人的 |
[21:18] | I have faith. | 我深信不疑 |
[21:19] | Good morning, Wilfred. | 早 威尔弗雷德 |
[21:23] | Looks like you’re back to being Wilfred. | 看来你又变成威尔弗雷德了 |
[21:25] | Great. | 喵了个咪的 |
[21:25] | Well, at least you have somebody to call your own. | 起码你有自己的专属爱人了 |
[21:31] | You think other families have to do stuff like this, | 你觉得别人家会不会也有这种事 |
[21:33] | and they’re just too embarrassed to talk about it? | 只是他们不好意思说出来 |
[21:40] | Nope. | 不觉得 |
[21:43] | Adios, amigos. Thanks for watching. | 再会 朋友们 谢谢观赏 |