时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey, Jimmy. | 嗨 吉米 |
[00:11] | Hey, Hope. | 嗨 喜旺 |
[00:13] | Burt. | 伯特 |
[00:18] | Prepare to die. | 受死吧 |
[00:23] | – Kida. – Kida. | -承让 -承让 [希伯来语 鞠躬] |
[00:25] | – What was that? – Oh, we’re taking the same | -这啥情况 -嗷 我们在社区中心 |
[00:26] | Krav Maga class at the community center. | 一起学以色列自卫术 |
[00:28] | The instructor encourages us | 老师指示我们 |
[00:29] | to attack each other in our free time. | 有空就攻击对方 |
[00:31] | So that’s why she’s… Hey. | 所以她才 哎 |
[00:33] | There’s that cute chick again. | 那个美妞儿又出现了 |
[00:34] | You should man up and say something to her. | 你该像个爷们一样上去搭讪 |
[00:36] | – I don’t know what to talk about. – Um… talk about racism. | -我不知道该唠点啥啊 -唠种族歧视呗 |
[00:39] | Everybody hates racism. | 大家都讨厌种族歧视 |
[00:40] | No. Shoes. Woman love shoes. | 不 鞋 女人超爱谈鞋 |
[00:41] | – That’s stupid, Dad. – No, it’s not. | -这太二了 -才不呢 |
[00:43] | Hey. Fantastic shoes. | 嗨 鞋真赞 |
[00:45] | That people of all colors would love. | 各种肤色的人都会爱上这双鞋的 |
[00:48] | This is Jimmy. | 这是吉米 |
[00:51] | – Hi. – Hi. I’m Zoey. | -嗨 -嗨 我是佐伊 |
[00:53] | And I want that shirt. | 我想要你那件T恤 |
[00:54] | Pancake’s one of my favorite bands. | “煎饼”是我最爱的乐队之一 |
[00:56] | Oh, cool. Pancakes are one of my favorite foods. | 酷 煎饼是我最爱的食物之一 |
[00:59] | You know what? | 我说 |
[01:00] | Maybe you two should see them or | 或许你俩可以一起去看煎饼乐队演出 |
[01:02] | eat them together. | 或者一起去吃煎饼 |
[01:03] | You should see or eat them together. | 你俩应该一起看或一起吃 |
[01:05] | – Dad. – Actually, I’d, um… | -老爹 -其实 我 |
[01:07] | I’d be up for either of those possibilities. | 我两种都可以 |
[01:09] | We could, | 确实可以 |
[01:10] | but I should let you know that | 但是我得事先声明 |
[01:11] | I kind of sort of have a girlfriend. | 从某种意义上讲 我有女朋友了 |
[01:13] | – No, you don’t. – Her name is Sabrina. | -才没呢 -她叫塞布丽娜 |
[01:15] | Anyway, it’s complicated. | 总之 情况很纠结 |
[01:17] | Excuse me. This whole thing with Sabrina– | 打扰一下 有关塞布丽娜的一切 |
[01:19] | it’s all in his head. | 都是他臆想出来的 |
[01:20] | She has a boyfriend. | 她有男朋友了 |
[01:21] | In fact, he hasn’t been with anybody | 实际上 自从他搞大了一个连环杀手的肚子后 |
[01:23] | since he knocked up a serial killer. | 他就再没和女生交往过 |
[01:24] | And she’s been executed, so he’s totally available. | 该女已被处死 所以他百分百单身 |
[01:27] | Continue. | 请继续 |
[01:29] | Why don’t I just give you my number? | 我还是直接把电话号给你吧 |
[01:31] | You can call me | 如果你想象中的女友也被处死了 |
[01:33] | if your fake girlfriend also gets executed. | 可以打给我 |
[01:35] | Stranger things have happened. | 大千世界无奇不有嘛 |
[01:38] | Oh, my God, you are such a wuss! | 神呐 瞅你那怂样 |
[01:44] | I tap out. I tap out. | 我认输了 我认输了 |
[01:56] | Hey, idiot. | 嗨 傻子 |
[01:58] | Wait till you hear what | 你都不知道你那傻儿子 |
[01:59] | stupid thing your son did today. | 今天干了件多蠢的事儿 |
[02:00] | I don’t think we need to tell Mom. | 没必要告诉老妈吧 |
[02:02] | You know Zoey from daycare? | 你知道日托所的佐伊吗 |
[02:04] | She was totally coming on to him, and he turned her down. | 她今天对吉米超级主动 吉米却拒绝了 |
[02:06] | Zoey, the Doberman Pinscher? | 杜宾犬佐伊 |
[02:07] | No, no, no, that’s Cynthia. | 不不 那是辛西娅 |
[02:08] | Zoey’s the one with the absolute perfect nose. | 佐伊是鼻子长得超完美的那个 |
[02:11] | Not too big, not too small. | 不大不小刚刚好 |
[02:12] | What is it with you and noses? | 你和鼻子有什么情结 |
[02:14] | He’s a nose man, Jimmy. | 他就好这口 吉米 |
[02:15] | Noses are the unsung hero of the face. | 鼻子 是脸部的无言英雄 |
[02:17] | Ties the whole thing together. | 为五官起到纽带作用 |
[02:18] | Name one good-looking person without a nose. Can’t do it. | 随便说一个没鼻子的美人 说不出来 |
[02:21] | Jimmy, I can’t believe you turned her down. | 吉米 你咋会拒绝人家呢 |
[02:24] | I’m your mother, and I love you, | 我是你妈 我很爱你 |
[02:25] | but let’s face it. You’re no prize. | 但老实说 你又不是个宝 |
[02:27] | I can’t go out with Zoey. | 我不能和佐伊约会 |
[02:28] | Sabrina might think I’m not available. | 塞布丽娜可能会以为我不单身了呢 |
[02:30] | Right. Because Sabrina having a boyfriend’s | 还好意思说 塞布丽娜也不是单身 |
[02:32] | really discouraged you. | 咋没见你消停点 |
[02:33] | Yeah, you seem real happy to keep pining for her. | 没错 你一直贼心不死 还乐在其中 |
[02:35] | You pine, pine, pine, but you don’t do anything. | 你就光会不死心 可啥行动都没有 |
[02:38] | You just sit there like a log. | 就跟块榆木疙瘩似的 |
[02:39] | A pine log. | 贼心不死的榆木疙瘩 |
[02:41] | Which is the worst kind of log. | 那可是最差的一种榆木疙瘩 |
[02:42] | Best log — Yule. Best Yule? Brenner. | 最好的木头 圣诞木 最好的圣诞 布伦纳 |
[02:45] | Best Brenner? David. | 最好的布伦纳 大卫 |
[02:46] | Best David. That’s where it starts to get complicated. | 最好的大卫 这问题有难度了 |
[02:49] | Look, I know you guys don’t believe me, | 听着 我知道你俩对我没信心 |
[02:50] | but I’m gonna make a move on Sabrina. I am. | 但是我要对塞布丽娜开展行动了 真的 |
[02:52] | All right, I know how to spot the crack in a relationship, | 我知道怎么发现一段感情的裂缝 |
[02:54] | and that’s when I drive in my wedge. | 我要以此为机 迅速下手 |
[02:56] | Maw Maw, dinner’s almost ready. | 奶奶 晚饭快好了 |
[02:59] | Want to come out and eat? | 出来吃饭吧 |
[03:02] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道她这是咋了 |
[03:03] | This is day three of her being underneath that desk. | 她在桌子底下待了三天了 |
[03:06] | She thinks she’s gonna have puppies again. | 她又以为自己要生小狗了 |
[03:07] | She can’t stay under there. | 不能让她待在那儿了 |
[03:09] | Maw Maw, you can’t try pushing out puppies | 奶奶 你不能在我的工作台下 |
[03:12] | under my work station. | 生小狗 |
[03:14] | Burt, stop it. | 伯特 别这样 |
[03:16] | She’s obviously upset about something. | 很显然 她有烦心事儿 |
[03:18] | We need to figure out what it is. | 我们得弄明白是什么 |
[03:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | She’s old, her husband’s dead, | 她老透了 丈夫也没了 |
[03:24] | and, uh… and she can’t eat ribs… | 还有 没人帮忙 |
[03:26] | without a lot of help. | 她就啃不了排骨 |
[03:27] | Since the baby, we’ve all been working so much. | 自从喜旺出生 我们就都忙得团团转 |
[03:30] | Maybe she’s lonely. | 也许她寂寞了 |
[03:32] | Maybe we could get her another pet. | 要不我们再给她弄个宠物养 |
[03:33] | I don’t think I want to do that again. | 我可不想再重蹈覆辙了 |
[03:40] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[03:41] | You look like the cat who ate the canary. | 乐得跟吃了金丝雀的猫似的 |
[03:52] | Does Shelley have any tricks for when the old people | 雪莉对她日托所里 |
[03:54] | at her daycare get depressed? | 忧郁的老人有什么妙招吗 |
[03:55] | Oh, all the old people seem pretty happy. Hmm. | 所有老人看起来都挺乐呵的 |
[03:57] | Hey, maybe that’s what we should do. | 或许我们正该如此 |
[03:59] | Yeah, she might like being around people her age… | 她没准会喜欢跟她的同龄人一起玩 |
[04:01] | Maw Maw? | 奶奶 |
[04:03] | Hey, Maw Maw, we’re gonna take you to Shelly’s tomorrow | 奶奶 明天我们带你去雪莉那儿 |
[04:06] | so you can hang out with all the other old people. | 你可以和好多老头儿老太太一起玩 |
[04:08] | That sounds like fun, huh? | 有意思吧 |
[04:10] | Come on, why don’t you come on out, | 出来吧 你要是出来 |
[04:11] | and I’ll pre-chew you some ribs? | 我就帮你把排骨嚼好 再喂给你吃 |
[04:12] | Oh, I like to pre-chew the ribs. | 我也喜欢嚼排骨 |
[04:14] | Whoa, it’s my turn. Dad did it last time. | 这回轮到我了 上次就是老爸嚼的 |
[04:16] | It’s impossible to keep everyone in this house happy. | 要让大家都开心还真他妈难啊 |
[04:21] | Oh, crap. | 靠 |
[04:23] | My lunch got switched with Maw Maw’s. | 我把曾奶奶的午饭拿来了 |
[04:25] | Got a fiber shake and a Tupperware applesauce. | 我拿了她的纤维奶昔和特百惠苹果酱 |
[04:28] | I’m pretty sure it’s full of medicine I shouldn’t have. | 这玩意儿里面肯定掺了一堆我不能吃的药 |
[04:30] | Son of a bitch. | 我勒个去 |
[04:32] | I got a text from Wyatt. | 怀特短信跟我说 |
[04:33] | He can’t come home this weekend ’cause he’s got some frat party. | 他这周末有兄弟会派对 回不来了 |
[04:36] | He’s so stupid. | 他个蠢货 |
[04:37] | He knows how to text Greek letters. | 他用希腊字母发短信耶 |
[04:39] | Doesn’t seem stupid to me. | 我看他可一点都不蠢 |
[04:41] | My God, Frank, could you possibly be more creepy? | 额滴神 弗兰克 你敢再吓人一点吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, easily. | 小意思 |
[04:47] | What’s so important, Wyatt can’t come home this weekend? | 到底有什么事 怀特周末都回不来 |
[04:50] | Well, he’s a social director of his fraternity, | 他是他们兄弟会的核心人物 |
[04:52] | and they’re having some pimps and hoes party this weekend. | 他们这周末有个淫男浪女主题派对 |
[04:54] | – He has to be there. – Hey, he had to cancel last week, too, right? | -他必须得参加 -他上周也没回来对吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 咋啦 |
[04:59] | Just, you’re his girlfriend, but you’re here | 就是说 你是他女朋友 你独自在这儿 |
[05:01] | and he’s away at college, you know… with the hoes. | 他远在大学 你懂的…跟那种女的一起混 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[05:07] | Do you think he’s cheating on me? | 你是说他劈腿了? |
[05:09] | What, with, like, a cheerleader or something? | 好比 就像跟啦啦队长之类的么 |
[05:11] | I have no idea. | 我也不确定 |
[05:12] | Primates are not meant to be faithful, Sabrina. | 灵长类生物都不靠谱 塞布丽娜 |
[05:14] | There has to be one male leader | 它们需要有个雄性首领 |
[05:16] | served by five to ten submissive females. | 他身边有五到十个雌性言听计从地伺候着 |
[05:19] | Thank you, Frank. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 弗兰克 这话太安慰人了 |
[05:22] | Honestly, do you think that Wyatt is cheating on me? | 说句实在的 你真觉得怀特劈腿了吗 |
[05:26] | Who can say? | 谁知道啊 |
[05:27] | That’s just what happens with long distance relationships. | 异地恋就是这样啦 |
[05:29] | It’s probably why they almost never work. | 所以才很难坚持下来嘛 |
[05:32] | You know what? I’m gonna go up there this weekend, | 跟你说 老娘这周直接杀过去 |
[05:35] | and I’m gonna find out for myself. | 倒要看看他能玩出什么花样 |
[05:40] | There’s finally a crack in their relationship. | 他俩之间总算有裂痕了 |
[05:42] | Time to make my move. | 老子出手的时候到了 |
[05:44] | Dude, stay away from her. | 伙计 离她远点 |
[05:46] | I’ve been working on this for, like, a year. | 为了这一刻 我都忙活快一年了 |
[05:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -没错 |
[05:50] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:52] | May the best man win. | 咱俩一决雌雄 |
[05:53] | Okay, you’re on. | 好啊 来吧 |
[05:57] | Forfeit. | 我弃权 |
[05:59] | Whoa. That was intense. | 刚刚好紧张啊 |
[06:03] | There is a lot of medicine in this. | 这玩意儿里果然掺了不少药 |
[06:11] | You all thought I was wasting my time with Sabrina, | 你们老觉得我喜欢塞布丽娜是在浪费时间 |
[06:13] | but I knew if I waited long enough, I would get my chance. | 可我知道 只要肯等 总会有机会 |
[06:16] | Who knows? If she busts him cheating, | 谁知道呢 如果她发现他劈腿 |
[06:17] | we could be dating my Monday. | 没准儿我俩周一就能去约会了 |
[06:18] | No. You got to go up there with her. | 不 你得跟她一块儿去 |
[06:20] | She’s gonna be crying. | 她肯定会大哭一场 |
[06:21] | She’s gonna need a hug. | 她需要个肩膀依靠 |
[06:22] | Your father’s right. If a cute girl | 你老爸说得对 如果一个 |
[06:24] | like that’s wandering around a college campus needing a hug, | 需要安慰的美女 孤身一人在校园里游荡 |
[06:27] | there’s gonna be a hundred guys | 肯定会有一大群男的 |
[06:28] | and at least six women willing to give it to her. | 外加至少六个女的 会去给她安慰的 |
[06:31] | I don’t know. What if Wyatt’s not cheating? | 我不知道 万一怀特没劈腿呢 |
[06:33] | All college guys cheat | 异地恋的大学男生 |
[06:34] | when they’re in long-distance relationships. | 没有一个不劈腿的 |
[06:36] | Why do you think I didn’t let your dad go off to college? | 否则你以为我为啥不让你爸上大学 |
[06:39] | ‘Cause he didn’t graduate high school? | 因为他高中没毕业吧 |
[06:40] | For your information, there are universities | 跟你说啊 午夜档的时候 |
[06:43] | that advertise on late-night television | 那些不需要高中毕业 |
[06:45] | that are willing to overlook that. | 就能上的大学的广告多了去了 |
[06:46] | Plus, I got 1,540 on my SATs. | 而且 我高考得了1540分 |
[06:49] | I do really good on tests where you fill in the dots. | 我很擅长填机读卡的考试哦 |
[06:51] | Anyway, look, this is your shot. | 总之 听着 这是你的好机会 |
[06:52] | After she finds out he’s cheating, | 一旦她发现了他劈腿 |
[06:54] | you just bring her back here | 你就赶紧把她带回来 |
[06:55] | for a little pity party, you know? | 给她办个安慰聚会 明白不 |
[06:57] | Light some candles, give her her favorite ice cream. | 点上蜡烛 买来她最爱的冰激凌 |
[07:01] | Maybe some hard cranberry lemonade. | 或者来点酸梅柠檬鸡尾酒 |
[07:03] | Then you rent whatever movie you think you’re gonna hate the most | 然后去租一部你最讨厌的电影 |
[07:06] | She’ll love it. | 她肯定喜欢 |
[07:07] | All right, I’ll go and call Sabrina, | 好吧 我去给塞布丽娜打电话 |
[07:10] | and then I’ll stop and rent something with Katherine Heigl. | 然后去租凯瑟琳·海格尔的片子 |
[07:15] | *I want a man with a slow hand* | *我想要双温柔的大手* |
[07:19] | *I want a lover with an easy touch* | *我想要个有求必应的情人* |
[07:23] | *I want somebody who will spend some time* | *我想要个愿意陪我的男人* |
[07:27] | *Not come and go in a heated rush * | *不要重利轻离别* |
[07:30] | *I want somebody who will understand… * | *我想要个懂我的男人…* |
[07:33] | – She’s in a good mood. – Yeah. | -她心情不错嘛 -是啊 |
[07:35] | *I want a slow hand… * | *我想要双温柔的…* |
[07:38] | She’s been walking on clouds ever since you picked her up from Shelley’s. | 打从雪莉那儿回来 她一直这么高兴 |
[07:40] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[07:42] | One prune juice, low-sugar grapefruit, | 西梅汁 加低糖葡萄柚 |
[07:45] | or as I like to call it, | 或者按我的说法 |
[07:46] | a long, slow, comfortable poop. | 排除毒素 一身轻松 |
[07:48] | Two more of those | 两份果汁 |
[07:49] | for me and the lady here.. | 给我和这位女士 |
[07:51] | Make mine a double. | 我的要双份 |
[07:53] | Sow my oats now. | 趁现在放荡一下 |
[07:55] | Next week, MacArthur’s sending my unit out to Korea. | 麦克阿瑟将军下周要派我们去朝鲜 |
[07:59] | Whoa-oh, I’m so proud of you boys. | 真以你们为荣 |
[08:02] | Going over and fighting people, killing. | 你们去远方冲锋陷阵 |
[08:05] | I just play the piano | 我只能弹弹钢琴 |
[08:07] | and raise spirits at the USO. | 在美国劳军组织给大伙儿助威 |
[08:10] | You’re getting a rise out of me now. | 你这是在挑衅我啊 |
[08:14] | I think. | 我这么觉得 |
[08:16] | I’m Mel. | 我叫梅尔 |
[08:17] | I’m Barbara June. | 我叫芭芭拉·琼 |
[08:18] | I can’t remember my last name. | 我不记得自己的姓了 |
[08:20] | – Oh, nice to meet you, Barbara. – Nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴见到你 芭芭拉 -我也是 |
[08:23] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[08:24] | Uh, two more of those for me and the lady here. | 再给我们来两杯 |
[08:28] | Make mine a double. | 我的要双份 |
[08:30] | I’m Mel. | 我叫梅尔 |
[08:32] | Oh, I’m Barbara June. | 我叫芭芭拉·琼 |
[08:33] | Can’t remember my last name. | 我不记得自己的姓了 |
[08:35] | Hey, I was gonna give the new girl a drink. | 我要请这位新来的小姐喝一杯 |
[08:39] | Hey, back off, pencil neck. | 滚开 蠢货 |
[08:44] | – Maw Maw met a man? – Yup. | -奶奶跟一老头儿看对眼了 -没错 |
[08:46] | Just don’t let my husband Wilfred hear about this. | 千万别告诉我老公威尔弗雷德 |
[08:49] | Oh, it would kill him. | 他会伤心死的 |
[08:54] | I don’t think you’re gonna have to worry about that. | 我觉得这你就不用操心了 |
[08:57] | I don’t care. Maw Maw is not going back to Shelley’s. | 我不管 我不会再让奶奶去雪莉那儿了 |
[09:00] | I sent her there for daycare, | 我送她去那儿是为了有人照顾她 |
[09:01] | not for a geriatric hookup. | 可不是为了让她搞黄昏恋 |
[09:03] | I don’t see the problem. It’s sweet. | 我觉得没什么大不了的 很甜蜜啊 |
[09:05] | Two people making each other happy. | 俩人互相取暖 |
[09:06] | Sweet? You think it’s sweet | 甜蜜 你竟然觉得甜蜜 |
[09:08] | that she’s cheating on her husband? | 她可是背叛了她丈夫啊 |
[09:10] | But her husband’s dead. | 可他丈夫早归西了 |
[09:11] | She doesn’t know that. | 可她不知道啊 |
[09:13] | She thinks she’s having an affair. | 她还以为自己有外遇了 |
[09:15] | Oh, I just… | 我只是 |
[09:16] | Look, imagine we’re at the store, | 想想 假如我们在一家店里 |
[09:20] | and you see me sneak a candy bar into my purse, right? | 你看见我偷偷把糖果塞进小皮包 |
[09:24] | So you go pay for the candy bar without telling me. | 然后你趁我不注意付了钱 |
[09:26] | – How much was it? – Uh… 50 cents. | -多少钱 -就50美分吧 |
[09:29] | Aah, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[09:30] | What’s going on with us that you can’t ask me for 50 cents? | 无论如何你都不能坑我50美分 |
[09:33] | It’s a hypodermic situation. | 我只是说假装 |
[09:33] | 此处把”假如”这个英文单词说成音近的”皮下注射” 译文采用了中文音近词替换 特此注明 | |
[09:35] | Okay? The point is, is it still stealing | 问题是 如果那人以为他们是在偷东西 |
[09:37] | if the person who took it thinks they were stealing? | 那到底算不算偷 |
[09:40] | I guess… yeah. | 我想…算是吧 |
[09:42] | That-that person would be a thief. | 那人的确是个小偷 |
[09:44] | So, if Maw Maw thinks she’s still married, | 所以 倘若奶奶觉得自己仍旧已婚 |
[09:47] | then going with Mel would be…? | 那和梅尔交往就算 |
[09:51] | Cheating. | 劈腿 |
[09:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[10:03] | Ding. | 嘣噔 |
[10:05] | It’s hypothetical, by the way. | 顺便说一句 应该是”假如” |
[10:06] | What did I say? | 我说的啥 |
[10:07] | – Hypodermic. – Whatever. | -假装 -随便了 |
[10:10] | It’s a stupid word anyway. | 真是个蠢透了的词 |
[10:14] | Uh, listen Sergeant, | 听着 军士 |
[10:16] | I’ll need a ride to the officers’ club | 我要你载我一程 去军官俱乐部 |
[10:18] | to see my boyfriend, Mel. | 见我男朋友梅尔 |
[10:20] | Okay, Maw Maw, you’re not coming out right now. | 奶奶 你现在不能出门 |
[10:23] | Okay, I’m gonna go run a couple errands, | 我得外出执行几项任务 |
[10:25] | and I’ll see you when I get back, okay? | 等我回来再说 好吗 |
[10:30] | You’re lying, aren’t you? | 你胡说的 是吧 |
[10:32] | You’re not really coming back to get her? | 你不会真要回来接她吧 |
[10:33] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[10:34] | After a while, she’ll forget what she’s waiting for, | 过一会儿她就会忘了自己在等什么 |
[10:37] | and then, hopefully, by the time we get back from work, | 上帝保佑等我们下班回家 |
[10:40] | she will have completely forgotten Mel. | 她能把那个梅尔给忘了 |
[10:42] | You know how her mind works. | 你也知道她脑子怎么转的 |
[10:43] | It’s like a mouse on a wheel. | 就像是车轮上的老鼠 |
[10:46] | Except the wheel spins sideways, | 只不过这轮子始终空转 |
[10:48] | the mouse is blind | 而老鼠啥都看不见 |
[10:49] | and has a really bad sprained ankle. | 脚踝还严重扭伤 |
[10:55] | Burt! | 伯特 |
[10:57] | Don’t be soft. | 不准心软 |
[11:17] | There you are. | 你来啦 |
[11:20] | I’ve been sitting here, wondering | 我一直坐在这儿想 |
[11:21] | what I’d do when I got you all to myself. | 见到你之后该做些什么 |
[11:23] | Oh, me, too, my darling. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[11:26] | My mind has been a whirlwind. | 我的思绪如旋风一般 |
[11:40] | I swear to God, Jimmy, | 我对天发誓 吉米 |
[11:42] | if I catch him cheating, | 要是我发现他出轨 |
[11:43] | I might just sleep with the next guy I see. | 我立马跟我眼前出现的第一个男人上床 |
[11:46] | That makes sense. | 好主意 |
[11:47] | I might even sleep with the next ten guys I see. | 没准儿一口气就把出现的前十个男人都睡了 |
[11:51] | Maybe start with one. | 还是一个就够了吧 |
[11:53] | And that is yet another example | 难道这是我们天朝 |
[11:55] | of our Big Brother Government | 又一个企图 |
[11:56] | covering up the impending disaster of 2012. | 掩盖2012世界末日的例子 |
[12:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:03] | Hi, Virginia. It’s me. Shelly. | 维吉妮亚 是我 雪莉 |
[12:05] | Hope’s fine. Hey, I just need to know, | 喜旺很好 我只是想问问 |
[12:06] | at what base do you need me to stop Maw Maw and Mel? | 奶奶和梅尔上到几垒时需要我出手 |
[12:09] | They’re really ramping up the canoodling, | 他们搂搂抱抱 感情持续升温 |
[12:11] | and I just wanted to clarify any boundaries. | 我想确认下底线 |
[12:14] | Maw Maw’s at your daycare with Mel? | 奶奶在你的日托所 跟梅尔在一起 |
[12:19] | All right, come with me. | 够了 跟我走 |
[12:21] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[12:21] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你丢不丢人啊 |
[12:23] | You’re a married woman. | 你都结婚了 |
[12:24] | Who the hell are you? Let me go. | 你谁啊 放开我 |
[12:26] | Hey! | 喂 |
[12:27] | Hey! Leave her alone. | 喂 放开她 |
[12:32] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[12:44] | If my guidance counselor showed me pictures of this. | 要是咨询顾问给我看了这些照片 |
[12:46] | I might have studied harder in high school. | 我高中肯定拼了命读书 |
[12:48] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[12:55] | He’s sitting all alone. | 他一个人坐着 |
[12:57] | He even looks bored. | 看上去都有点昏昏欲睡了 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna go over there and surprise him. | 我要过去给他个惊喜 |
[13:01] | Jimmy, thank you so much for driving me up here. | 吉米 多谢你载我过来 |
[13:04] | If we’d have just stayed home, | 如果我们死守在家里 |
[13:05] | who knows what kind of crazy thing I would have done, | 一想到他背叛了我 |
[13:06] | thinking he was cheating on me. | 天晓得我会做出什么蠢事 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来咋样 |
[13:12] | Great. | 美翻了 |
[13:30] | This is incredible… | 这真是出奇… |
[13:32] | …-bly awful. | …的糟糕 |
[13:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[13:37] | Wyatt. | 怀特 |
[13:39] | Sabrina. I… | 塞布丽娜 我 |
[13:42] | Hi, Wyatt. | 你好啊 怀特 |
[13:44] | Let’s go, Jimmy. | 我们走 吉米 |
[13:45] | So, what kind of ice cream do you like? | 你喜欢哪种冰激凌 |
[13:47] | I’ve got pistachio and chocolate chip, | 我有坚果巧克力味的 |
[13:48] | but we can get whatever. | 不过随便啥味都行 |
[13:52] | I don’t understand what you’re so mad about. | 真不知道你为啥这么生气 |
[13:54] | Because we agreed she wasn’t going back to Shelly’s. | 因为我们说好不让她再回日托所的 |
[13:58] | I know, but it was so sad, | 我知道 可我不忍心嘛 |
[13:59] | and the more I thought about it, | 我越想就越觉得 |
[14:01] | it seemed crazy that someone could cheat on a dead person. | 背着死人偷情 这事太离谱了 |
[14:04] | And you got me all mixed up with that candy bar story | 但是被你的糖果理论一搅和 |
[14:06] | and that thing you do with your hands | 再加上你这么一比划 |
[14:08] | where I get all mesmerized | 我就晕了 |
[14:09] | and then I-I… | 然后 我 我就 |
[14:11] | Start to realize that I’m… | 就开始意识到我说得… |
[14:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:15] | And… No! Wrong! | 不 不对 |
[14:17] | See? Damn it. Stop doing that. | 看到没 该死 别晃了 |
[14:19] | It’s crazy to call it cheating if the other person’s dead. | 如果那人已经死了 就算不上偷情 |
[14:22] | Is that your plan? | 这就是你的预谋吗 |
[14:23] | Are you even going to wait until my body’s cold, | 你是打算等我尸体凉了 |
[14:26] | or just hook up with some sexy paramedic while she’s trying | 还是直接去搞还在为我做心肺复苏的 |
[14:30] | to jump-start my heart? | 俏护士啊 |
[14:31] | – Plan? I don’t have a plan. – Really? | -预谋 我没有预谋 -是吗 |
[14:33] | You never thought about what you’d do if I died first? | 你就从来没想过万一我先死了咋办么 |
[14:36] | What? Ew! | 啥 不了个是吧 |
[14:37] | I don’t want to think about you dead. | 我可不愿想象你死了 |
[14:39] | That’s so sad. | 多伤感啊 |
[14:42] | Do you think about me dead? | 你想过我死吗 |
[14:45] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 |
[14:46] | But only because you’re such a sound sleeper. | 但谁让你睡那么熟 |
[14:49] | You just look dead. | 跟死猪似的 |
[14:51] | So my mind just goes there. | 所以自然而然就想到了嘛 |
[14:53] | Is that what all this with Maw Maw’s about? | 这就是你阻止奶奶的原因吗 |
[14:56] | You’re worried about what I’m gonna do if you die first? | 你担心你死后我也会另寻新欢吗 |
[14:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:00] | A little. | 是有点 |
[15:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:04] | Are you gonna be with other women? | 你会另寻新欢吗 |
[15:07] | Well, I’ve never thought about it, | 呃 我倒从没想过 |
[15:08] | but… Like who? | 但 比如谁 |
[15:10] | Anybody. | 任何人 |
[15:11] | Jennifer from the dry cleaners. | 比如干洗店的珍妮佛 |
[15:13] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[15:18] | We’re on a date. | 我们在约会 |
[15:19] | We’re talking about dry cleaning. | 聊着干洗的事 |
[15:22] | Whoa. Now we’re home. | 现在到家了 |
[15:24] | In our room. That was quick. | 在我们的房间 好神速 |
[15:25] | And now… Oh. | 接下来呢 |
[15:27] | I-I don’t like this. | 我 我不想这样 |
[15:29] | No. Stop! I… | 不 住手 我 |
[15:31] | Jennifer! | 珍妮佛 |
[15:33] | No means no! | 我说不就不 |
[15:36] | That was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[15:38] | Why did you make me think that? | 干嘛让我想这个 |
[15:39] | Because I need to know if you could be with somebody else. | 因为我想知道你能否跟别的人在一起 |
[15:42] | Well, I can’t. You’re it. | 我做不到 你才是唯一 |
[15:45] | You’re it for me forever. | 你是我永远的唯一 |
[15:47] | You’re it for me forever, too. | 你也是我永远的唯一 |
[15:51] | If, God forbid, you go first, | 假如 但愿不要 你先走一步 |
[15:54] | I think I’m gonna have you stuffed | 我想我会整理好你的东西 |
[15:56] | and put in that corner right there. | 放在那儿 就那个角落 |
[15:59] | And on cold nights, | 寒冷的长夜 |
[16:01] | – I’ll take you into our bed. – Oh, Burt. | -我会拥你入眠 -伯特 |
[16:04] | Let’s not mess up a good moment. | 别破坏这一刻 |
[16:20] | Wyatt’s still following us. | 怀特还跟着我们 |
[16:22] | I have nothing to say to him. | 我对他无话可说 |
[16:23] | Don’t stop this van. | 不准停车 |
[16:28] | I won’t. | 不会 |
[16:29] | Except that we need some gas. | 除非我们得加油 |
[16:30] | Your gauge says half full. | 油箱表显示还有一半呢 |
[16:32] | Yeah. The little arrow’s broken. | 是啊 不过那小指针坏了 |
[16:34] | What? You don’t keep track of your miles? | 啥 你难道不记里程数吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. The mileage thingy is also broken. | 是啊 里程表那玩意也坏了 |
[16:39] | And I’m not sure… | 而且我不确定… |
[16:43] | Now I’m sure. | 这下确定了 |
[16:54] | Look, just let me explain why I kissed that… | 听我解释 我之所以吻… |
[16:56] | Can you only be quiet | 难道只有娼妇的舌吻 |
[16:57] | when you have a mouth full of slut tongue? | 才能让你安静吗 |
[16:59] | Just shut up and drive us to the gas station. | 少废话 送我们到加油站就行 |
[17:04] | So… | 那… |
[17:07] | Looks like you have a lot of fun over there, | 你在那里看上去还挺开心的 |
[17:09] | Triangle B. Triangle. | 三角恋神马的 |
[17:12] | What-what are you doing? | 你 你干嘛 |
[17:13] | You’re in the wrong lane. The wrong lane. | 开错了 开错道了 |
[17:15] | I’m staying in this lane until you listen to me explain. | 要是不听我解释 我就一直这么开 |
[17:18] | Oh, please. You don’t have the guts. | 得了吧 你没那胆儿 |
[17:20] | He might. He might have the guts. | 难说 也许有胆呢 |
[17:22] | No. He wouldn’t mess up that pretty little face of his. | 才怪 他才不舍得搞花他那俊俏的小脸 |
[17:24] | Yes, I would. | 不 我舍得 |
[17:25] | He said he would. He said he would. | 他说他舍得 他说舍得 |
[17:26] | Just maybe you should let him explain himself. | 也许你该听他解释解释 |
[17:28] | Wyatt, if you could just pull back over to our side. | 怀特 如果你把车开回主道去 |
[17:30] | Sabrina, you really need to listen to what he has to say. | 塞布丽娜 你真得听听他怎么说 |
[17:32] | Fine. | 好好好 |
[17:33] | I only kissed that stupid girl | 我会亲那傻妞儿 |
[17:34] | because you cheated on me with Jimmy. | 是因为你跟吉米有一腿 |
[17:35] | – Oh, please. – Me? | -不是吧你 -跟我 |
[17:37] | She told me last week that she kissed you on Halloween. | 上周她说她在万圣节那天亲了你 |
[17:39] | And I told you that I was so drunk | 我说了我喝醉了 |
[17:41] | that I thought I was kissing you. | 我以为亲的是你 |
[17:43] | Jimmy was drunk, too. | 吉米也醉了 |
[17:44] | We had no idea what was going on. | 我们都神志不清了 |
[17:46] | Yeah. I mean, I kind of remember kissing someone | 对对 我只记得好像亲了谁 |
[17:49] | and her telling me that it was really great. | 对方还说我吻技超赞的 |
[17:51] | And wow. | 还有…哇擦 |
[17:52] | I mean, that was you? How’d you find out it was me? | 难道是你 你后来咋发现是我的 |
[17:54] | Well, I kind of figured it out when I woke up at your house. | 我在你家醒过来 嘴里一股大大泡泡糖味儿 |
[17:56] | My mouth tasted like Big League Chew. | 不是你还能是谁 |
[17:58] | You’re the only adult | 我认识的成年人里 |
[17:59] | I know that still chews that stuff. | 只有你还嚼那玩意儿 |
[18:00] | It makes me feel like I’m in the Big Leagues. | 嚼那玩意儿让我觉得自己像大大超人嘛 |
[18:02] | Okay, off topic. | 好吧 跑题了 |
[18:03] | Point is… Oh, God! Headlights! | 重点是…天啊 快开车头灯 |
[18:04] | Headlights! Headlights! Oh, God. | 车头灯车头灯 我滴个老天爷 |
[18:08] | Thank God. They saw the headlights and they swerved. | 谢天谢地 还好他们看到车头灯及时转弯了 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Look, this thing is clearly my fault. | 听着 都是我的错 |
[18:18] | You guys obviously have something very, very special. | 你俩明显超级超级来电的 |
[18:20] | And-and me kissing you on Halloween? | 都怪我在万圣节亲了你 |
[18:22] | That started this whole crazy mess. | 这才是万恶之源 |
[18:23] | Now, now, this is totally my fault. | 怪我 都怪我 |
[18:25] | Not Wyatt. | 不怪怀特 |
[18:26] | All right, Sabrina, | 好了 塞布丽娜 |
[18:27] | this is a great, great guy, | 这是个好小伙儿 |
[18:28] | and-and-and he deserves a second chance. | 他他他 他理应拥有第二次机会 |
[18:39] | Jimmy, thank you so much! | 吉米 太谢谢你了 |
[18:41] | You stopped me from making such a huge mistake! | 要不是你 我就要犯下大错了 |
[18:56] | You’re the hot chick with the nose. | 你就是那个鼻子超正的辣妹 |
[18:59] | What? | 啥 |
[19:00] | It’s a conversation we were having. | 没啥 说说而已 |
[19:01] | Listen, this is my grandmother. | 听着 这是我奶奶 |
[19:03] | I think she’s friends with your, um… | 我想她是你那谁的朋友 |
[19:04] | Oh, yeah. My grandfather Mel. | 哦对 我爷爷梅尔 |
[19:06] | Mel. Mel. | 梅尔 梅尔 |
[19:07] | Is there something we can do for you? | 两位有什么事吗 |
[19:08] | I was keeping them apart | 我之前故意想阻拦他俩 |
[19:10] | for reasons I really don’t need to get into right now. | 原因我就不想多说了 |
[19:12] | But I realized | 但后来我意识到 |
[19:13] | I just really want her to be happy again. | 我其实只想让她再度开心起来 |
[19:16] | So, basically, | 所以 这么说吧 |
[19:17] | I’m here with my 84-year-old grandmother | 我带着我84岁的奶奶前来 |
[19:19] | for a late-night booty call. | 是想为她求得一夜欢愉 |
[19:22] | This is awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[19:23] | Uh, he talked to an Asian woman | 他在咖啡店跟一位亚洲女士 |
[19:26] | at the coffee place, | 搭上讪了 |
[19:27] | and somehow thinks | 然后产生了幻觉 |
[19:29] | he’s back in Korea. | 觉得他又回到朝鲜了 |
[19:30] | He’s a little batty. | 他有点不正常 |
[19:32] | Barbara Jean, what are you doing here? | 芭芭拉·珍 你来干嘛 |
[19:33] | What am I doing here? | 我来干嘛 |
[19:35] | What is she doing here? | 她来干嘛 |
[19:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:38] | Oh, her? She’s a-a local. | 她啊 她是个…本地人 |
[19:38] | 梅尔以为自己在朝鲜 以为芭芭拉到朝鲜来找他了… | |
[19:42] | Hey, things happen during wartime. | 拜托 战争期间这种事很常见的 |
[19:44] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没真情的 |
[19:45] | You said you loved me. | 你说过你爱我的 |
[19:47] | GIs say a lot of things, baby. | 宝贝 我说过的话可多了去了 |
[19:49] | How’d you even find me here, in the middle of this jungle? | 话说你咋找到我的啊 这可是丛林里啊 |
[19:52] | I gave you discount on Danish. | 你买丹麦货我都给你打折了 |
[19:54] | Come on. You’re making this hard on all of us. | 拜托 别让大家难做了 |
[19:56] | Why’s he talking about the jungle? | 他为啥会说到丛林啊 |
[19:58] | He think he shipped out already? | 他以为他已经去国外了吗 |
[19:59] | We’re still stateside. | 我们还在美国境内啊 |
[20:00] | Hey, hey, hey. You’re gonna have to leave. | 喂喂喂 你得走了 |
[20:03] | I just heard that there’s an enemy sneak attack coming. | 我刚听说敌军要来偷袭了 |
[20:06] | This one can’t keep her mouth closed. | 这死女人就是闭不上嘴 |
[20:08] | Or her legs. | 腿也合不上 |
[20:09] | Well, they are closed now. | 现在闭上了 |
[20:12] | Oh, come on, baby. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[20:14] | Don’t be that way. | 别任性嘛 |
[20:17] | Seniors in love, man. | 黄昏恋啊 伙计 |
[20:19] | It’s a goat rodeo. | 竞争超激烈的 |
[20:20] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:24] | Well, it’s sad. | 太遗憾了 |
[20:26] | I seen a lot of boys come back from the war | 我见过很多从战场上回来的 |
[20:29] | with their heads all screwy. | 精神错乱的小伙子 |
[20:30] | But this one hasn’t even left town yet. | 可这家伙还没离开镇子就傻了 |
[20:33] | Well, breaks your heart, you know. | 伤了个心啊 你懂吗 |
[20:34] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 是挺伤心的 |
[20:45] | War. | 战争啊 |
[20:47] | It’s not just hard on the soldiers. | 不只对战士们来说很艰难 |
[20:50] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[20:52] | maybe Korea will be the last one, Maw Maw. | 也许朝鲜是最后一战了 曾奶奶 |
[20:55] | They wouldn’t call it “Falling in love” | 没受过伤 |
[20:57] | if you didn’t get hurt sometimes. | 就不能算真正爱过 |
[21:00] | But you just | 可即便受伤 |
[21:02] | pick yourself up and move on. | 你也得振作起来 继续生活 |
[21:06] | Plenty of other fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[21:14] | Red Hot Chili Peppers. | 红辣椒乐队 |
[21:16] | – Black Eyed Peas. – Korn. | -黑眼豆豆 -科恩乐队 |
[21:17] | – Phish. – Cake. | -费西合唱团 -蛋糕合唱团 |
[21:18] | – Meat Loaf. – Eminem. – Wings. | -肉块合唱团 -阿姆 -翅膀合唱团 |
[21:21] | Nice. | 挺强啊 |
[21:22] | Well, there really are a lot of bands named after foods. | 的确有很多乐队是以食物命名的啊 |
[21:24] | Salt-N-Pepa Salt-N-Pepa. | |
[21:25] | If I give you that, you got to give me Limp Bizkit. | 我要是对上了 你得对出软饼干乐队 |
[21:27] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:29] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[21:30] | Hey. I didn’t know you were into Pancake. | 我都不知道你喜欢煎饼乐队啊 |
[21:33] | Who’s your date? | 你女伴儿是谁啊 |
[21:35] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |