时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Sorry about the diaper, | 真抱歉这个尿布不合身 |
[00:20] | but your grandfather bought adult small | 都怪你爷爷 买了成人小号 |
[00:22] | instead of kids small. | 而不是幼儿小号尿布 |
[00:23] | I’d go out and get your size, | 本来你爹我要亲自去给你买的 |
[00:24] | but me and Maw Maw’s birthday party is starting. | 但我和你曾曾奶奶的生日派对就要开始了 |
[00:28] | It used to bother me | 我以前很困扰 |
[00:30] | that I had to share my birthday with Maw Maw, | 为啥我一定得和曾奶奶一起过生日 |
[00:31] | because she had way more friends than I did. | 每次她都有N多来朋友来给她祝寿 |
[00:34] | And they wouldn’t give me any cake unless I sang for them | 而且我要是不装傻给他们唱歌 |
[00:36] | in a funny voice. | 他们就不给我蛋糕吃 |
[00:41] | *All the way around the world. * | 环游世界 |
[00:45] | But tonight’s birthday party is going to be great, | 不过今晚的生日派对会很赞的 |
[00:48] | ’cause I have way more friends than Maw Maw these days | 因为现在我的朋友比她多多了 |
[00:50] | thanks to strokes, pneumonia | 感谢中风啊 肺炎啊 |
[00:52] | and a bus crash on the way to Atlantic City. | 去亚特兰大路上的车祸啊神马的 |
[00:55] | But I’m willing to share | 现在我愿意和她分享这份快乐 |
[00:56] | so we can still have a combo surprise party. | 一起办个双重惊喜派对 |
[00:59] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[01:01] | My goodness. For me? | 神呐 为我准备的吗 |
[01:03] | I’m going to get my camera. Oh! | 我要去拿相机 噢 |
[01:05] | Seeing how happy it makes her, | 看到她那么开心 |
[01:07] | and knowing how forgetful she is, | 而且知道她那么健忘 |
[01:08] | we can’t help ourselves from doing it | 我们情不自禁 |
[01:10] | every time she comes back in the room. | 每次她回来都会再喊一次 |
[01:12] | Why am I holding this camera? | 我肿么拿着个相机 |
[01:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[01:15] | Oh, my goodness. For me? | 神呐 为我准备的吗 |
[01:18] | Every year the number of candles grows, | 每年蜡烛数都在增加 |
[01:21] | but the size of the cake stays the same. | 可蛋糕却永远是那么小 |
[01:23] | It’s a tradition we’ve done every year. | 这是我们每年的传统 |
[01:25] | Well, almost every year. | 好吧 几乎是每年 |
[01:28] | Although it was only five years ago, | 虽然只过了五年 |
[01:30] | things were a lot different than they are today. | 但当年的情况跟现在可大不相同啊 |
[01:32] | For one, the Hungry Hungry Hippos game | 首先 当年饿饿的河马这个游戏 |
[01:34] | had all its marbles. | 所有的珠子还都健在 |
[01:37] | New York Times crossword, you are my bitch. | 纽约时报填词游戏 不堪一击 |
[01:41] | And five years ago, your great-great Maw Maw | 其次 五年前 你的曾曾奶奶 |
[01:44] | hadn’t lost her marbles yet either. | 还没有神志不清 |
[01:45] | You’re in a good mood. | 你今儿心情不错啊 |
[01:46] | Well, of course I am. I’m turning 80 tomorrow. | 当然了 老娘明天就八十了 |
[01:49] | And I can still do this. | 但仍然宝刀未老哦 |
[01:53] | Now let’s get those breakfast orders in. | 来 现在把早餐落实一下 |
[01:55] | Two eggs over easy, slightly runny | 两蛋双面煎 微微有点稀 |
[01:57] | with bacon and buttered toast. | 再来点培根 黄油也不错 |
[01:59] | I love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[02:08] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[02:09] | Well, somebody find out what he wants for breakfast. | 谁去问问他想吃什么早餐 |
[02:12] | And five years ago– | 五年前的我 |
[02:14] | well, let’s just say I was going through a phase. | 好吧 当时的我正处于某一时期 |
[02:19] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 哥们 |
[02:20] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[02:27] | Big birthday tomorrow, huh? | 明天过生日了哈 |
[02:29] | 18 years old. You excited? | 十八岁了哎 兴奋不 |
[02:32] | I have a surprise for you. | 为你准备了惊喜呦 |
[02:34] | Oh, what’d you get for him, Maw Maw? | 你打算送他什么 奶奶 |
[02:36] | Did you get something cool we all can use, | 你给他的东西俺们都能用吗 |
[02:37] | like a trampoline or a mini trampoline | 大蹦蹦床小蹦蹦床神马的 |
[02:39] | or something else we could all bounce on? | 就是我们都能蹦来蹦去的那种 |
[02:41] | It’s a surprise. | 说出来还叫惊喜吗 |
[02:42] | Did you hear that? Maw Maw’s got a surprise for you, Jimmy. | 听到没 奶奶给你准备了惊喜哟 吉米 |
[02:45] | You know that’s not my name! | 爷不叫吉米 |
[02:47] | If you want to address me, | 如果你要称呼我 |
[02:49] | you must call me “Drakkar Noir.” | 请叫我 姬雪龙 |
[02:53] | Like the men’s perfume, right? | 男用香水的名字吗 |
[02:55] | It means “Black Dragon Ship.” | 是黑色龙船的意思 |
[03:05] | Your make up looks nice today. | 您今天的装扮不错啊 |
[03:14] | That was the third time you called me stupid today. | 你今天已经三次骂我蠢了 |
[03:17] | ‘Cause that’s the third stupid thing you’ve said today. | 因为你今天已经蠢了三回了 |
[03:19] | If someday we did have a daughter, | 如果哪天我们生了闺女 |
[03:21] | naming her Princess Beyonce? Would be stupid. | 你居然要叫她碧昂斯公主 蠢死了 |
[03:27] | Well, thanks for taking the time to look at my application. | 感谢你抽空阅读我的简历 |
[03:30] | My cousin says you are a very busy man. | 我表姐说你很忙的 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I am a busy man. | 是的 我业务繁忙 |
[03:34] | But never too busy to meet a new friend-slash-employee. | 但我会在百忙中抽空来认识新朋友兼新雇员 |
[03:37] | And if you’re anything like your cousin Shelley, | 要是你和你表姐雪莉一样棒的话 |
[03:39] | we’d be lucky to have you. | 拥有你是我们的幸运 |
[03:41] | Her and Frank are the best shelf stockers we’ve ever had. | 她和弗兰克是我们最好的摆架员 |
[03:50] | Barney, you totally gotta hire that chick. | 巴尼 你一定得雇这小美妞 |
[03:53] | Girls with braces have absolutely no self-esteem. | 戴牙箍的女生零自尊 |
[03:57] | My mother has braces, Frank. | 我妈也戴牙箍 弗兰克 |
[03:59] | Have her stop by. | 让她哪天过来溜达溜达 |
[04:01] | Basically I’m just looking for something part-time | 总之 我就是想在大学阶段 |
[04:03] | while I go to college. | 找个兼职做做 |
[04:04] | College? Oh, I see. | 大学啊 明白了 |
[04:06] | Just passing through our little grocery store, are you? | 就是想来咱这小杂货店打打酱油 是吧 |
[04:08] | Just a quick stop on the glamorous road to fame and fortune. | 咱这儿只是你美好人生路上的一个临时客栈 |
[04:12] | We had a skinny little fella come in here | 话说15年前 |
[04:13] | thinking like that about 15 years ago. | 有个小子也曾带着这想法来到这里 |
[04:15] | Thought he was gonna take over the world. | 他以为自己将来会主宰世界 |
[04:17] | You know where that guy is today? | 知道那家伙现在哪去了么 |
[04:20] | Was it you? | 不会是你吧 |
[04:21] | Yep. | 正是 |
[04:22] | That sucks. | 太杯具了 |
[04:24] | Yep. | 正是 |
[04:37] | It’s after midnight. | 过12点啦 |
[04:39] | It’s your birthday. | 你的生日到啦 |
[04:40] | It’s time for your surprise. | 该去找你的惊喜啦 |
[04:41] | It’s in the front yard. | 它在前庭里哦 |
[04:43] | Oh, man, trampoline! | 哦 天呐 蹦蹦床 |
[04:45] | Trampoline! Trampoline! Trampoline! Trampoline! | 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 |
[04:48] | Trampoline. Trampoline. Trampoline. Trampoline. | 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 蹦蹦床 |
[04:53] | What’s all that? | 啥玩意儿啊 |
[04:54] | I think it’s our stuff. | 貌似是我们的家当 |
[04:59] | Sayonara, suckers! | 3166 废柴们 |
[05:20] | I think Jogging Dan just stole your roller skates. | 慢跑丹好像偷了你的溜冰鞋 |
[05:23] | Damn. I was going to take the wheels off | 擦 我还想把轮子卸下来 |
[05:26] | and use those for dress shoes. | 装在皮鞋上呢 |
[05:32] | What do you think? What are the chances | 你咋想的 |
[05:34] | Maw Maw cools off and lets us back in? | 奶奶重新收留咱的机会有多大 |
[05:36] | I doubt it. When I chased her down the block | 说不好啊 早上我追她到街角的时候 |
[05:38] | this morning, she said we never clean, | 她说我们好吃懒做 |
[05:39] | cook or pay for anything. | 就等着吃白食 |
[05:41] | Now that we’re all adults, she can throw us out | 现在反正咱们都是成年人了 |
[05:43] | without feeling guilty. | 她就可以心安理得的赶走咱了 |
[05:44] | So other than that hot dog, | 话说除了那个热狗 |
[05:46] | what else did you find in the glove compartment? | 你在杂货箱里还有别的发现没 |
[05:47] | A couple of hair scrunchies and 36 cents in pennies. | 还有几根发带和36分硬币 |
[05:50] | But they’re all stuck together with dried soda. | 不过跟一堆干燥的苏打缠在一起了 |
[05:52] | That’s okay. I’ll suck ’em loose. | 没事儿 我去把它们分开 |
[05:57] | Did you guys just eat all the food? | 你俩把吃的都消灭了 |
[05:59] | Sorry, Drakkar Noir. | 我们错了 姬雪龙哥 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna starve. | 我会饿死的 |
[06:02] | No one is going to starve. | 没人会饿死 |
[06:03] | Your mother and I know how to take care of you. | 我和你妈知道怎么照顾你 |
[06:05] | In fact, we’re just getting ready to take you out for lunch. | 其实我俩正准备带你去吃午饭呢 |
[06:10] | All right, let’s stretch a buck in this joint. | 好了 咱们上吧 |
[06:52] | Can I sample some of that American cheese? | 我能试吃那种美国干酪吗 |
[06:55] | I’ve always been curious. | 我一直好奇那是啥味道的 |
[07:30] | Sabrina, whose carts are these? | 塞布丽娜 这些推车是谁的 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:41] | Gypsies. | 吉普赛人 |
[07:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:49] | How was work? | 工作还好吧 |
[07:49] | Good. My boss said she’ll rent us a room, | 钢钢的 我老板说她有房间可以租给咱 |
[07:51] | but we got to leave right now. Where are your clothes? | 咱得赶紧抓住机会 你们的衣服呢 |
[07:53] | Well, stupid Burt talked me into | 白痴伯特 |
[07:56] | sneaking into the stupid house, | 让我溜进了一户白痴人家 |
[07:58] | and stupid Barbara June turned the stupid hose on us. | 白痴芭芭拉琼用白痴水管抽了我们一顿 |
[08:01] | Anyway, our clothes got kind of wet, | 总之就是 咱俩的衣服湿了 |
[08:03] | so I put them on the roof to dry. | 我把它们放车顶上晾干去了 |
[08:04] | You guys know we’re parked under a tree, right? | 你俩知道咱的车是停在树底下的吧 |
[08:12] | Okay, it comes with a washer-dryer, | 好吧 还有个洗衣烘干两用机 |
[08:17] | but you can’t use it, | 但你们不能用 |
[08:18] | because my mother has a 24-hour laundry business. | 因为我妈在经营24小时洗衣业务 |
[08:22] | It’s kind of noisy at night, | 晚上有点吵 |
[08:24] | but if you close your eyes, | 但你们要是闭上眼睛 |
[08:25] | it sounds like jazz. | 那动静其实有点像爵士乐 |
[08:27] | Hmm. What’s that thing? | 那是啥 |
[08:29] | That’s my husband’s alpaca. His name is Clyde. | 是我老公的草泥马 名叫克莱德 |
[08:32] | He won’t spit at you unless you look him in the eye. | 别跟他对视就行了 他不会喷你的 |
[08:34] | Sounds reasonable. | 有道理 |
[08:36] | I appreciate this, Rosa. | 太感谢了 罗莎 |
[08:37] | You’re really helping us out of a bind here. | 你真是雪中送炭啊 |
[08:41] | Ay, Dios mio. | 我的个天 |
[08:42] | It’s El Diablo. El Diablo. | 是暗黑破坏神 暗黑破坏神 |
[08:44] | Vete, El Diablo. Vete al infierno. | 快滚 滚回地狱去 |
[08:49] | What’s going on there? | 啥情况 |
[08:50] | It seems my mother thinks that your son is the devil. | 貌似我妈把你儿子当成恶魔了 |
[08:54] | I kinda doubt the devil would still be a virgin at 18. | 我深表怀疑啊 恶魔居然到18岁还是个处男 |
[08:58] | Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[09:01] | Sorry, Drakkar. | 对不起嘛 姬雪龙 |
[09:07] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 有啥大不了的啊 |
[09:08] | Just wash your face, and they’ll let us live there. | 把脸洗洗 他们会让我们住下的 |
[09:11] | Watch it, Burt. Remember that Dateline | 小心点 伯特 记得新闻里报道的 |
[09:13] | about the kid who looked like him? | 跟他挺像的那个孩子有多恶毒不 |
[09:14] | I don’t care. We need a place to stay. | 管他呢 咱需要栖身之所啊 |
[09:16] | I’m sick of being scared of my own son | 我受够了 居然害怕自己的儿子 |
[09:17] | just ’cause he walks around looking like Count Dorkula. | 鼓捣成德古拉的模样了不起啊 |
[09:20] | At least I’m not like 30-something years old | 起码我没有人到中年 |
[09:23] | and living in a van. | 还住在辆破车里 |
[09:25] | You guys can’t even take care of your child. | 你们连自己孩子都照顾不好 |
[09:27] | I just found you a great basement to live in. | 我刚找了个超合适的地下室给你住 |
[09:30] | You are one wet washcloth away | 就你这德行 |
[09:31] | from having a roof over a floor over your head. | 住地下室就该知足了 |
[09:33] | And as of today, | 而且 从今天起 |
[09:34] | you’re not a child anymore anyway. | 你已经不是孩子了 |
[09:36] | So if you think you can do a better job | 要是你觉得你能自力更生 |
[09:38] | of taking care of yourself, go for it. | 混得更好 请自便 |
[09:40] | Maybe I will. | 走就走 |
[09:41] | Well, good. And when you’re ready | 很好 等你准备好 |
[09:43] | to take off that stupid makeup | 脱下那套蠢衣服 |
[09:45] | and be not freaky, | 做个正常人了 |
[09:46] | you can come live with your normal family, | 你可以回来跟你的平凡家人一起 |
[09:48] | in a Mexican lady’s laundry room | 住在墨西哥女人的洗衣房里 |
[09:50] | with the crazy-ass looking sheep. | 跟那诡异的神兽做伴 |
[09:59] | So there’s no way I can stay with either of you guys? | 你们都不能收留我吗 |
[10:02] | Sorry, man. My family has hated you | 对不住啊哥们儿 自从你说服我穿成这德行 |
[10:04] | ever since you talked me into dressing up like this. | 我家里就把你列为头号公敌了 |
[10:06] | Mine, too. I mean, I dig it, | 我家也是 我尝试了一下 |
[10:08] | but it turns out my parents aren’t real cool with me | 结果发现我爹妈并非真能接受 |
[10:10] | walking around in whiteface. | 我涂个大白脸到处得瑟 |
[10:15] | He is so beautiful. | 他真美啊 |
[10:18] | I wish he’d just fly into my house in the middle of the night | 真希望他能在夜深人静时 飞入我闺房 |
[10:21] | and kill my whole family and carry me away. | 杀死我全家 带我去逃亡 |
[10:23] | Somebody’s got to stop reading those Twilight books. | 某些人啊 快别看暮光之城了 |
[10:26] | Says the girl who spoke Klingon for an entire summer. | 某人说了一夏天克林贡语 还好意思说我 |
[10:26] | 克林贡语 《星际迷航》中克林贡人的语言 | |
[10:32] | I just said I was considering being a vegetarian. | 我只是说我在考虑吃素 |
[10:35] | Oh, boo-hoo, it’s a cow. It’s delicious. | 得了吧你 这是羊肉 鲜着呢 |
[10:38] | It was born to be on a plate next to a baked potato. | 这东西生来就该跟土豆一起被摆上桌 |
[10:40] | God, you’re such a softie. | 靠 你太弱了 |
[10:42] | “I can’t kill anything.” | “我不敢杀生” |
[10:46] | You know, it’s none of my business, | 我说 虽然不关我的事 |
[10:47] | but you might want to think about getting rid of that guy. | 但你也许该考虑下甩了那男的 |
[10:53] | I just may do that. | 正有此意 |
[10:56] | Excuse me, son. | 不好意思啊 孩子 |
[10:57] | We’re going to be closing in five minutes, so you have to… | 我们还有五分钟就打烊了 所以你… |
[11:01] | Something’s wrong with my arm. | 我手咋了 |
[11:03] | I keep getting these shooting pains. | 老有阵阵刺痛 |
[11:05] | Anyway, you gotta go. | 反正你该走了 |
[11:21] | Oh. Hi, Mike! | 来啦 麦克 |
[11:22] | How was the porn this weekend? | 这周男人装好看不 |
[11:23] | Amazing. | 简直亮瞎了 |
[11:24] | Except for the carpal tunnel and slight dehydration. | 就是搞得有点屈肌症外加轻微脱水 |
[12:19] | I mean, right, right here… | 我是指这儿 就这儿 |
[12:24] | Yep, yep, yep, yep, | 对对对对 |
[12:26] | Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep… | 对对对 对对对 |
[12:34] | Okay, folks, big news. | 伙计们 有件大事儿 |
[12:36] | We’ve got a new flavor of tortilla chip today. | 我们今天新到了一种玉米片 |
[12:38] | Creamy balsamic ranch bleu cheese vinaigrette. | 加了香浓的蓝纹芝士 |
[12:42] | They taste just like salad, without all that nasty lettuce. | 味同色拉 但没放恶心的生菜 |
[13:00] | Take me away, Dark Prince. | 带我走吧 暗夜王子 |
[13:12] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[13:13] | You’ve been asleep for 29 loads of laundry. | 你们睡觉的时间都够洗29盆衣服了 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 所以呢 |
[13:18] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[13:19] | Working. She’s been gone for about six loads of laundry. | 上班 她走了六盆衣服的时间了 |
[13:23] | She’ll be back in about three or four loads of laundry. | 估计在三到四盆衣服洗完后能回来 |
[13:25] | What’s that kid talking about? | 这小孩说啥呢 |
[13:27] | I think they measure time in loads of laundry. | 貌似他们用洗几盆衣服来算时间 |
[13:32] | Oh! Ah, damn. What…? | 该死 真他妈… |
[13:36] | Not cool, man, not cool. | 这样不好 伙计 很不好 |
[13:37] | You looked him in the eye. | 你看他眼睛了 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but just for like a second. Damn, Clyde. | 就那么一瞬间 别这样 克莱德 |
[13:54] | You guys got any food? | 你们有吃的吗 |
[13:58] | Please, Maw Maw? | 求你了 奶奶 |
[14:00] | We’re sleeping on a cold floor. | 我们睡了一夜冰凉的地板 |
[14:03] | We begged a seven-year-old to make us French toast sticks. | 还哀求个七岁大的小兔崽子给咱烤法棍 |
[14:06] | Just let us move back in. | 让我们进去吧 |
[14:07] | No! | 没门 |
[14:09] | Ask her for some money. | 问她要点钱 |
[14:12] | Can we at least have some cash? | 那能不能给我们点钱 |
[14:14] | Why don’t you just use the money you stole from me? | 从我那儿偷的那些还不够吗 |
[14:16] | – What? – I checked my purse after I threw you guys out. | -什么 -轰走你们后我翻了翻钱包 |
[14:19] | There was a $20 bill taken out of it. | 少了20块钱 |
[14:21] | It had “Happy Birthday” Written on it. | 上面写着生日快乐四个字 |
[14:23] | – Wasn’t me. – Do you think Jimmy took it? | -不是我 -难道是吉米 |
[14:25] | If he did, he’s probably already spent it on a new corset. | 要真是他拿的 估计会去买个新束腹 |
[14:27] | It’s a lower back support. | 那是腰垫 |
[14:29] | How long are we going to kid ourselves? It’s a corset! | 你还要自欺欺人多久 那就是束腹 |
[14:32] | Please, Maw Maw. | 求你了 奶奶 |
[14:33] | We don’t know who took your money. | 我们不知道谁拿了你的钱 |
[14:36] | Just let us move back in. | 放我们进去吧 |
[14:37] | We’ll change, we promise. | 我们会改的 我们保证 |
[14:40] | You will never change! | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[14:42] | You’re a couple of losers! | 你们这对窝囊废 |
[14:44] | And you’ll always be | 一日窝囊 |
[14:45] | a couple of losers! | 终身窝囊 |
[14:51] | Maybe it was being called losers by Maw Maw. | 也许是因为被曾奶奶当成了窝囊废 |
[14:59] | Maybe it was having to use a washing machine | 也许是因为迫不得已用洗衣机 |
[15:01] | for a sink. | 当水槽 |
[15:02] | But whatever it was, my parents finally realized it was time | 但无论如何 我父母开始觉醒 |
[15:06] | to grow up. | 该长大了 |
[15:06] | All right! We have a plan. | 好了 计划初步形成 |
[15:09] | Step one, get furniture from Dumpsters. | 首先 去垃圾桶边拣点家具 |
[15:12] | Start with the one behind the hospital. | 从医院那儿的搜起 |
[15:13] | That always has good stuff. | 绝对是个宝库 |
[15:15] | Step two, come up with an advertising idea | 接着 多做些广告 |
[15:17] | so I can get a few more lawns to mow. | 这样才能有草地送上门 |
[15:19] | Step three, start sucking up to Rosa and her kids, | 然后巴结牢罗莎和她的小崽子们 |
[15:22] | so Rosa gives you more shifts at work. | 好多上点班 多接点活 |
[15:24] | Step four, stay in at night and entertain ourselves, | 最后 夜夜笙歌 自娱自乐 |
[15:27] | instead of going out and spending money. | 宅着不花钱 |
[15:29] | If we do all that, | 要是我们全做到了 |
[15:30] | and stick to our budget each week, we should have | 每周跟着预算走 就该挣到… |
[15:32] | $20 left over for us to start paying back Maw Maw | 正好20块还给奶奶 |
[15:35] | for all those years she let us live there for free. | 回报她这么多年让我们白住 |
[15:37] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[15:39] | You do have enough money to pay for all this, right? | 你付得起这些对吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah. My brother-in-law gave me five buck this morning. | 没错 我姐夫早上刚给我五个钢镚儿 |
[15:44] | How much for the Zagnut? | 糖棒多少钱 |
[15:45] | Okay, folks, today we’ve got a sale on h-hair condention… | 伙计们 今天护发素和柔顺剂 |
[15:50] | And softener… fab. | 会打折 |
[15:52] | Damn, these mini-strokes. | 杀千刀的小中风 |
[16:16] | Gypsy. | 吉普赛人 |
[16:19] | We’ve got a gypsy! | 有吉普赛人 |
[16:22] | We’ve got a gypsy! | 吉普赛人入侵啦 |
[16:28] | Maw Maw, you here? | 奶奶 你在吗 |
[16:30] | Can’t wait to see her face when she sees this money. | 迫不及待想看她看到这钱的反应了 |
[16:33] | Maw Maw, | 奶奶 |
[16:34] | we got a little surprise for ya. | 我们给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[16:36] | Well, look who finally decided to show up for dinner. | 看看谁终于想着吃晚饭了 |
[16:40] | I’ve been sitting here for five hours. | 我都等了你们五个小时了 |
[16:41] | Your grandfather hasn’t even bothered to call. | 你爷爷连个电话都没舍得打过来 |
[16:44] | Grandpa Wilfred? | 威尔弗雷德爷爷 |
[16:45] | Bad enough he works late all year. | 混蛋一年到头都忙得要命 |
[16:47] | You think he’d be on time here for my birthday. | 你们觉得他会准时出现陪我过生日吗 |
[16:50] | Maw Maw, Grandpa Wilfred isn’t at work; he’s dead. | 奶奶 爷爷没在工作 他去世了 |
[16:58] | Well, of course he is. | 是啊 当然 |
[17:01] | I didn’t mean… I just… | 我不是那个意思…我只是… |
[17:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:05] | I’m fine. And I thought I told you two not to come back here. | 我没事 我记得我让你俩不准回来了 |
[17:08] | You’re on your own now. | 你们得自食其力了 |
[17:10] | And I still want my birthday money back. | 还有 我还在等着我的生日喜钱呢 |
[17:12] | It was a gift from my brother Sal. | 那是我哥哥萨尔送我的礼物 |
[17:14] | It would break his heart if he knew you stole it. | 他要是知道被你们偷了 肯定得气死 |
[17:19] | I didn’t know she had a brother named Sal. | 我咋不知道她有个哥哥叫萨尔 |
[17:22] | She doesn’t. | 没这个人 |
[17:23] | Burt, look at this. | 伯特 看看这个 |
[17:26] | Her crossword puzzle’s all crazy. | 她在乱玩填字游戏 |
[17:28] | She played tic-tac-toe in all the squares. | 她用空格来下五子棋了 |
[17:30] | She’s been doing that for a while. | 她这么干已经有一段时间了 |
[17:32] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你咋没告诉我 |
[17:34] | I’m not a puzzle guy. | 我又不喜欢填字游戏 |
[17:35] | But… the $20 bill, making dinner for dead people, | 可是 那20块钱 还有她给死人做饭 |
[17:39] | the crazy crossword… | 还有这填字游戏 |
[17:41] | Connect the dots. | 用用脑子啊 |
[17:43] | I just said I’m not a puzzle guy. | 我说了我不喜欢猜谜嘛 |
[17:45] | I think she might be getting old-timer’s disease. | 我想她可能得了老年病了 |
[17:50] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那咋办 |
[17:54] | No. No! Come on. | 不 不是吧 别啊 |
[17:57] | We did it! We can live on our own now. | 咱做到了 咱可以自力更生了 |
[18:00] | But she can’t. | 可她不行啊 |
[18:05] | We came here to pay her back. | 我们是回来补偿她的 |
[18:08] | I think we should pay her back. | 我觉得我们有义务报答她 |
[18:10] | Give me that pen. | 笔给我 |
[18:15] | This belongs to you. | 这是你的 |
[18:17] | I shouldn’t have taken it. | 我不该偷的 |
[18:18] | Damn right you shouldn’t have taken it. | 你就是不该偷 |
[18:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:23] | We can’t live without you. | 没你我们活不下去 |
[18:25] | We tried, but we just can’t do it. | 我们试过了 可是做不到 |
[18:30] | Will you please take us back? | 求你让我们回来好吗 |
[18:35] | Fine, you can move back in. | 好吧好吧 回来吧 |
[18:36] | But I have two rules. Number one, | 但是约法两章 第一 |
[18:38] | you start chipping in and doing your share around here. | 你们得出房租 还得分担家务 |
[18:41] | Number two, never let my granddaughter Virginia | 第二 千万别让我孙女维吉妮亚 |
[18:44] | and her no-good husband back into this house. | 和她那个一无是处的老公进这房子 |
[18:46] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[18:56] | Excuse me, do you sell anything that would get bloodstains | 打扰下 你们这儿有什么东西 |
[18:59] | out of the trunk of a car? | 能洗掉后车箱的血迹吗 |
[19:00] | Aisle six. | 六号通道 |
[19:01] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:04] | I’ve got the stuff. | 东西收拾好了 |
[19:06] | It’s go time. | 该走了 |
[19:09] | You ready, Stocky Balboa? | 准备好了吗 巨石巴波亚 |
[19:12] | You know it, Dwayne the Stock Johnson. | 你知道的 巨石强森 |
[19:15] | Attention, shoppers. | 各位顾客请注意 |
[19:16] | Howdy’s will be closing in five minutes. | 毫迪超市将在五分钟后停止营业 |
[19:27] | Aha, gypsy! | 逮住你了 吉普赛人 |
[19:34] | Help! Call the police! | 来人啊 快报警 |
[19:39] | No… | 不… |
[19:48] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞毛啊 |
[20:46] | I was living in the grocery store, | 我一直住在杂货店里 |
[20:48] | but I got caught, | 但我被发现了 |
[20:50] | and now I think I’m going to jail! | 我想我得去坐牢了 |
[20:52] | Whoa, you do not want to be the guy in jail | 靠 化这么浓的妆进监狱 |
[20:54] | who wears the most makeup. Get in! | 想找死啊 快上车 |
[20:59] | He went that way! | 他往那边跑了 |
[21:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[21:05] | You’re welcome, Drakkar Noir. | 不客气 姬雪龙 |
[21:06] | Oh… I think I just want to be Jimmy again. | 我想我还是做回吉米吧 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry about what I said about you and Mom. | 很抱歉我那样说你和老妈 |
[21:12] | Hey, forget it. We all had a little growing up to do. | 没关系啦 成长是需要过程的嘛 |
[21:15] | Let’s get you inside and wash your face before they come back. | 趁他们还没回来 快进去把脸洗干净吧 |
[21:19] | Wait, we’re living here again? | 等等 咱们又住这儿了 |
[21:21] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:23] | So we all moved back in with Maw Maw, | 就这样 我们又搬回来跟曾奶奶同住了 |
[21:27] | only this time she needed us as much as we needed her. | 不过这次 我们是彼此需要的 |
[21:30] | Happy 80th, Maw Maw. | 80大寿快乐 奶奶 |
[21:32] | Thanks for letting us spend it with you. | 谢谢让我们与你共度此刻 |
[21:36] | Hey, look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[21:42] | And here we all are, | 转眼到了今天 |
[21:43] | five years later, still celebrating birthdays. | 五年了 仍然在庆祝生日 |
[21:52] | Could you stop it? | 别闹了吧 |
[21:53] | Hey, remember when you used to wear all that makeup? | 还记得你以前化的那些妆吗 |
[21:56] | You looked like a freak. | 像个鬼似的 |
[21:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:57] | Never, ever say anything about that around Sabrina. | 千万别对塞布丽娜提起 |
[22:01] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[22:02] | Don’t worry, I wouldn’t want to mess up your chances. | 别担心 我可不想坏了你的好事 |
[22:43] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[22:45] | Oh, my goodness. For me? | 神呐 为我准备的吗 |