时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Chance一家 | |
[00:06] | 俺们家最长的炸薯条 | |
[00:11] | Why the hell did you think I’d like scrapbooking? | 为啥你觉得我会喜欢做剪贴簿啊? |
[00:13] | It’s just a humiliating | 我觉得这玩意 |
[00:14] | reminder that we haven’t | 就是对我们一天到晚 |
[00:16] | done anything with our lives. | 无所事事的一个警示牌啊 |
[00:17] | I want us to have a hobby together. | 我想让咱家有个共同爱好嘛 |
[00:19] | The cute wrinkly couple I met said scrapbooking | 那甜蜜的老俩口说做剪切簿是 |
[00:21] | was the key to their 50-year marriage. | 他们50年美满婚姻的秘诀 |
[00:23] | That’s because they work in a scrapbooking store. | 那是因为他俩都在剪切簿店里工作 |
[00:25] | If they ran a liquor store, | 若他俩是卖酒的 |
[00:27] | they’d say drinking was the secret to their marriage. | 他们婚姻就是靠喝酒维持的咯 |
[00:29] | Wilfrid and I tried that. | Wilfrid和我也试过 |
[00:31] | I mean, we fought a lot, | 我以前和他常打架 |
[00:32] | spent a couple of nights in jail, | 曾因为这在拘留所呆过几晚上 |
[00:34] | but once he got cirrhosis of the liver, | 但他得了肝硬化以后 |
[00:36] | it really brought us together. | 我们就和睦多了 |
[00:38] | We could do that. | 我们也可以的 |
[00:40] | Let’s keep looking. | 那就继续找吧 |
[00:42] | Well, I made a ship and a bottle. | 看 我做了个船模型还有个瓶子 |
[00:47] | It’s ship in a bottle. | 那是做瓶中船的 |
[00:56] | Get… | 拿开… |
[00:58] | # You light up my life… # | (黛比潘粉丝团) # 你照亮了我的生活… # |
[01:05] | See? | 瞧? |
[01:06] | I told you you’d get the hang of cross-stitching. | 说了你会爱上十字绣的 |
[01:09] | 我真心讨厌做这破玩意 | |
[01:19] | That’s five, Virginia! | 你这是第五炮了 Virginia! |
[01:20] | I’m done. | 俺不玩了 |
[01:21] | I don’t know what it is! | 我不知道咋回事! |
[01:23] | I’m the same way with Chinese food! | 中国菜跟我的屁比较投缘吧! |
[01:26] | Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it! | 踢死你 踢死你 踢死你 踢死你! |
[01:32] | 协调: ^羽翼^ | |
[01:43] | Now what? | 现在做啥? |
[01:45] | We wait for it to grow. | 等它长大 |
[01:49] | This sucks. | 真无聊 |
[01:51] | Well, I waited a year and a half | 等Sabrina和Wyatt分手 |
[01:53] | for Sabrina to break up with Wyatt, | 我花了一年半时间 |
[01:55] | and this morning, I find out they’re moving in together. | 但今早 我悲剧地发现他俩居然同居了 |
[01:58] | I guess it’s time to give up. | 我想是时候该放手了 |
[02:00] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[02:01] | I’m sure there’s another girl you can admire from afar | 你又多了个你不敢表白 |
[02:03] | and never make a move on. | 的暗恋对象了 |
[02:04] | How about that redhead at the dry cleaners? | 那干洗店的红头发女生咋样? |
[02:06] | She’s got a boyfriend. | 她也有男朋友喔 |
[02:07] | What the hell’s the matter with you two? | 你俩脑袋被门夹了吧? |
[02:09] | They’re not getting married. | 他俩又不是要结婚 |
[02:10] | You need to step up your game. | 你应该奋起直追 |
[02:12] | Whatever you do, | 不管咋样 |
[02:13] | be sure you keep a piece of Sabrina’s hair. | 保留一撮Sabrina的头发吧 |
[02:15] | The way technology’s moving, in a couple of years, | 照现在的科技发展下去 几年后 |
[02:17] | you’ll be able to grow your very own Sabrina from it. | 你就能克隆一个你自己的Sabrina了 |
[02:19] | Hey, Sabrina, it’s Virginia. | 喂 Sabrina 我是Virginia |
[02:22] | How you doing? | 最近咋样? |
[02:23] | No! What are you doing?! | 不! 你在做什么?! |
[02:24] | Contain him. | 擒住他 |
[02:25] | Have you seen Jimmy? | 见到Jimmy去哪儿了吗? |
[02:26] | He’s out on a date with his girlfriend | 他和女朋友出去约会了 |
[02:28] | and he’s not answering his cell. | 忙得都不接电话了 |
[02:31] | Oh, yeah, they’ve been on four or five dates now. | 对啊 都约会过四五次啦 |
[02:35] | Mm-hmm, he’s just real private about that stuff. | 他对这种事都守口如瓶的 |
[02:40] | Anyway, he’s been making tons of intercourse, | 总之 他俩翻云覆雨的 |
[02:45] | so if you see him, just tell him to call his mother. | 你见到他的话 就说他妈叫他回家吃饭 |
[02:48] | Well, I got to go do something | 那再见了 姐有点急事 |
[02:50] | that won’t allow me to talk longer. Take care! | 不能详谈了 保重! |
[02:53] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么的? |
[02:54] | Mama just kicked you up a notch. | 老妈刚刚帮了你个大忙 |
[02:56] | Dial it back, baby. | 快放开他 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | You’re choking him out. | 他快嗝屁了 |
[02:59] | Having another girl makes you more desirable. | 有个女朋友 会让你变得更有魅力 |
[03:03] | Your father was a tobacco-chewing jackass | 我遇见你老爸的时候 他只是个 |
[03:06] | on a minibike when we met. | 在摩托上嚼烟草的小混蛋 |
[03:07] | Half the reason I liked him was because | 我喜欢他多半是因为 |
[03:09] | somebody else had him. | 他有别的女人 |
[03:11] | You know what the other half was? | 你知道另一半是为啥吗? |
[03:12] | I’m such a good kisser. | 我吻技高超 |
[03:14] | If I had my own martial art, it’d be called tongue-fu. | 我若会一种绝世武功的话 那就是舌功 |
[03:17] | Burt, please don’t ruin that for me. | Burt 别恶心人了 |
[03:20] | Look, if Sabrina seems happy and says | 听着 如果Sabrina兴高采烈地说 |
[03:22] | “congrats on the girlfriend,” she doesn’t like you. | “恭喜你 有女友了” 那她就对你没感觉 |
[03:24] | But if she seems a little snippy, you got her on the hook. | 但她若有点不自在 那恭喜 她上钩了 |
[03:28] | If that doesn’t work, you could just try guys. | 要是这都追不到的话 那你就搞基吧 |
[03:30] | Dad, I’m not gay. | 老爸 我又不是基佬 |
[03:32] | You’re not gonna get the guy. | 反正男人你也追不到 |
[03:34] | Just gonna pine for him and waste all our time. | 就只会天天想 也不动手而已 |
[03:45] | Hey, Casanova. | 嗨 情场小王子 |
[03:47] | I hear you have a lady-friend. | 听说你有位女友了哦 |
[03:49] | Does she have any older sisters? | 她有姐姐吗? |
[03:51] | A mother? | 或是老妈? |
[03:52] | Grandmothers who’ve taken care of themselves? | 照顾她们的祖母? |
[03:53] | The girlfriend was a stupid lie my mom said | 神马女友啊 全是我老妈瞎编的 |
[03:55] | just to make Sabrina jealous. | 想要让Sabrina嫉妒 |
[03:56] | Well, I think your mother’s idea is working. | 那我认为你老妈的计划很有效哦 |
[03:58] | Score one for hot-ass Virginia. | 给性感女郎Virginia加一分 |
[04:00] | What do you mean it’s working? | 你是说起作用了? |
[04:02] | D-Does Sabrina seem jealous? | 她有嫉妒吗? |
[04:03] | Would you say she was snippy? | 或是感觉有点不自在? |
[04:04] | It’s hard to say. | 有点难说 |
[04:06] | Everyone’s snippy with me. I’m Frank. | 谁碰到我都有点不自在 俺是Frank |
[04:08] | I mean about the girlfriend. | 我指女友这档事 |
[04:09] | Was she snippy about the girlfriend thing? | 她对我女友是不是有点嫉妒? |
[04:10] | See what I mean? | 看到了吧? |
[04:12] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧 什么风把您给吹来了 |
[04:15] | Where’s mystery lady? | 那位神秘女士在哪儿呢? |
[04:16] | Is there something to hide? | 是藏起来了吗? |
[04:18] | She a little plump? | 她有点微胖? |
[04:19] | She a little plumpy in the dumpy? | 还是又胖又矮? |
[04:21] | No. | 不 |
[04:22] | Funny you should ask, Sabrina, | 问得好 Sabrina |
[04:24] | because she was just here, and she was gorgeous. | 她刚还在这儿呢 真是极品尤物哦 |
[04:26] | So I missed her? | 我错过了吗? |
[04:27] | What’s she like? | 她长什么样? |
[04:30] | Athletic build, | 身材很棒 |
[04:31] | shorts and a tank top. | 穿着小短裤和背心 |
[04:33] | Braided hair, | 头发扎成辫子 |
[04:35] | weapons and gear you’d need for tomb-raiding. | 携带着盗墓的武器和装备 |
[04:37] | You’re describing Lara Croft. | 你在说古墓丽影的劳拉吧 |
[04:39] | I am not familiar with that film or video game. | 你说的那部电影或游戏我完全不了解 |
[04:42] | Frank didn’t actually meet her. | Frank也没见过她 |
[04:44] | Well, I should meet her. | 我该为你把把关 |
[04:45] | Maybe we should go on a little double date. | 我们来个四人约会呗 |
[04:47] | You, me, Wyatt, | 你 我 Wyatt |
[04:49] | Bucktooth McBig-Butt. | 你那个大屁股的龅牙女 |
[04:50] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[04:51] | I’m sure she’s lovely. | 她一定很可爱的 |
[04:52] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[04:54] | She’s only off Mondays and I work Mondays. | 她星期一休假 而我星期一上班 |
[04:56] | I can take your shift. | 我可以替你 |
[04:58] | Great. It’s a date. | 那行 约好了哦 |
[05:03] | Frank, what the hell, man? | Frank 你这不是坑我吗? |
[05:04] | It wasn’t me, Jimmy, it’s the disease. | 没办法 Jimmy 我老毛病又犯了 |
[05:07] | You know I’m a workaholic. | 我这工作狂啊 |
[05:15] | Way to go! | 这下悲剧咯! |
[05:16] | Now we have to find me a fake girlfriend, | 现在必须给哥找个冒牌女友 |
[05:18] | and I think she has to look like Lara Croft. | 而且长的必须像古墓丽影里的劳拉 |
[05:20] | – Who? – Angela Jolly. | – 哪个? – Angela Jolly(劳拉扮演者) |
[05:23] | I hate that! | 很疼的! |
[05:35] | This hobby would be a lot more fun | 要是买得起两台模型飞机的话 |
[05:37] | if we could afford two helicopters. | 那就好玩多了 |
[05:39] | I hate this. | 这样不太好吧 |
[05:41] | I feel like I’m tangled in a dirty web of lies. | 我感觉全身缠满了谎言织成的网 |
[05:43] | Don’t think of it as a dirty web of lies, | 别想得那么邪恶 |
[05:46] | think of it as a warm cocoon of lies. | 这是善意的谎言 |
[05:49] | We just need to find someone to pretend to be your girlfriend. | 只不过是找个女孩假扮你女友呗 |
[05:52] | Oh, what about your cousin Alyssa? | 你觉得你表妹Alyssa怎么样? |
[05:53] | She’s 14. | 才14岁哎 |
[05:54] | She’s a tall 14. | 很高的14岁女生 |
[05:56] | Burt, stop strafing Maw Maw. | Burt 别老逗太婆玩 |
[05:58] | It’s boring without a little combat. | 没点刺激不好玩 |
[06:00] | She likes it. | 而且她也喜欢 |
[06:01] | Can we focus on this double date, please? | 先想怎么度过这个四人约会吧 行吗? |
[06:03] | Because I’m gonna lose Sabrina forever | 要是情人节找不到人扮我女友的话 |
[06:05] | if I can’t find a fake girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. | 那我和Sabrina就要永远拜拜了 |
[06:07] | James, James! | 嗨 James James! |
[06:09] | I was on the elliptical, and as soon as my heart rate hit 150, | 我刚在跑圈时 心跳接近150下每分的时候 |
[06:13] | the solution to your problem | 我像天才一样灵光一闪 |
[06:14] | shot into my head like a flash of genius! | 就想出了这事的解决方案! |
[06:18] | Cramp! | 抽筋了! |
[06:19] | What?! What’s the solution?! | 啥? 你说的什么方案? |
[06:20] | Banana! | 香蕉! |
[06:21] | Get me a banana! | 我要根香蕉! |
[06:26] | 即兴表演室 | |
[06:34] | This is the improv group I’ve been taking classes with. | 这些人都是我即兴表演课上的同学 |
[06:37] | Keeps me young. | 让我保持年轻态 |
[06:38] | Plus, there’s Alzheimer’s in my family, | 另外 我家有老年痴呆的遗传 |
[06:39] | so I have to keep exercising my noodle. | 所以我必须锻炼下我的”面条” |
[06:41] | Like right there, I said “noodle” instead of “brain.” | 你看 我用”面条”代指了”大脑” |
[06:42] | Always working. | 我很灵光的 |
[06:44] | Look at them spazzing out up there. | 瞧他们那笨笨的样子 |
[06:46] | That’s exactly what my remedial math class was like. | 就像我上数学补习班时一样 |
[06:48] | Freeze! | 停! |
[06:50] | Whoa. | 哇塞 |
[06:51] | The actors have to make up a scene | 演员们必须根据 |
[06:52] | based on whatever random position | 他们自己所处的位置 |
[06:54] | they find themselves in. | 想象一个场景出来 |
[06:56] | Ooh! | 天! |
[06:57] | Oh, I’m reeling in a big one here! Ooh! | 我掉到了一条大鱼! |
[06:59] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[07:01] | He just made that up? | 他即兴想出来的? |
[07:03] | Thanks, Ed. | 多谢你 Ed |
[07:04] | You ruined my day. | 我这一天被你毁了 |
[07:06] | That fish knew his name! | 这鱼知道他名字! |
[07:09] | Move. | 动起来 |
[07:12] | I think Mary-Louise would make | 我想Mary Louise是 |
[07:13] | the perfect fake girlfriend for James. | 冒牌女友的最佳人选 |
[07:16] | She’s an amazing actress | 她的表演水平超高 |
[07:17] | who’s been on Broadway– the street. | 还在百老汇街混过(纽约市戏院集中地) |
[07:19] | And while she was there, she saw a lot of great shows. | 她在那儿看了不少的精彩演出 |
[07:23] | So, Barney says you’re going to pay me | Barney说你们给我钱 |
[07:25] | to act like your pretend girlfriend. | 让我假扮你的女友 |
[07:27] | Here’s my head shot. | 这是我的照片 |
[07:28] | Check out my special skills. | 看看我的特长吧 |
[07:29] | I can juggle, speak some Spanish, stage-fight, | 我会杂耍 西班牙语 搏斗也在行 |
[07:32] | rollerblade… | 轮滑也不错 |
[07:37] | I also scat. | 我还能唱歌 |
[07:38] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 好吧 |
[07:40] | Um, Barney made it seem like | 唔 Barney把这事搞得好像 |
[07:42] | I was more sure of this than I am. | 我胜券在握似的 |
[07:44] | I’m not even positive we can pull off a lie like this. | 其实我还不确定咱们能不能蒙混过关 |
[07:46] | Yeah, well, I guess it can be risky. | 对 风险肯定是有的 |
[07:50] | But I don’t get why you need a fake girlfriend. | 但我搞不明白你为什么要雇人来当你女朋友 |
[07:52] | You’re sweet, tall, | 温柔 长得又高 |
[07:54] | great nose. | 鼻子也很挺 |
[07:55] | You like my nose? ‘Cause a lot of people seem to make fun of it. | 你觉得我鼻子好看? 好多人拿它开玩笑来着 |
[07:58] | That’s ’cause there’s nothing else to make fun of. | 那是因为你在别的方面无可挑剔 |
[08:00] | I mean, there’s some size on it, | 你鼻子是有点大 |
[08:01] | but what girl doesn’t like a little size? | 不过哪个女孩儿不喜欢大一点呢? |
[08:05] | Okay, I’m being bad. | 好啦 不开你玩笑了 |
[08:06] | How about this? | 这么说吧 |
[08:08] | A nose like that probably likes to stop and smell the roses. | 长着这种鼻子 你会喜欢停下来闻花香吧 |
[08:10] | I do like to smell the roses. | 我确实喜欢闻玫瑰的味道 |
[08:12] | I work in yards a lot. | 我经常在花园干活 |
[08:14] | Yeah, I can tell you work outdoors. | 我能看出你经常在室外干活 |
[08:16] | You’re well-built and ruddy. | 健壮的体格 健康的肤色 |
[08:19] | How about we forget the fake girlfriend thing | 要不咱把假冒女友的事放一边 |
[08:20] | and you just ask me out? | 你约我出去怎样? |
[08:22] | Unless you don’t like my body or something. | 除非你不喜欢我的身材什么的 |
[08:24] | – No. – It’s a great body. | – 不会啊 – 我身材很棒 |
[08:26] | You should feel my stomach. | 摸摸我的肚子上的肌肉 |
[08:30] | Like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[08:31] | It’s very firm. | 很结实嘛 |
[08:33] | That’s not all that’s firm. | 还不止这儿呢 |
[08:35] | Move your hand around to my… | 把你的手顺着我的… |
[08:37] | And scene! | 演出结束! |
[08:39] | Had you going, didn’t I, puppy? | 入戏了吧你? |
[08:41] | So, now are you less nervous | 你没那么紧张 |
[08:42] | about whether we can pull this off? | 咱们能不能蒙混过关的事了吧? |
[08:44] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[08:46] | Uh, just to be clear, does the real you | 呃 话说 你真的觉得我 |
[08:48] | think I look well- built and ruddy? | 体格健壮肤色健康吗? |
[08:52] | Ruddy. | 肤色不错 |
[08:58] | Freeze! | 停 |
[09:00] | Virginia, start the scene. | Virginia 开始表演 |
[09:02] | Uh… | 额… |
[09:03] | Oh! I’m reeling in a big one. | 哦! 我钓上来条大的 |
[09:06] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[09:09] | Uh, nice to meet you. | 啊 很高兴见到你 |
[09:11] | I’m an astronaut walking on the moon. | 我是个月球漫步的宇航员 |
[09:14] | No, no! | 不对 |
[09:15] | I’m the fish’s mother. | 我是鱼妈妈 |
[09:17] | Give me back my son! | 把我的儿子还给我 |
[09:18] | Okay, I’m gonna let you go. | 好吧 放你走 小鱼 |
[09:22] | But now I’m gonna eat you instead. | 不过我要把你吃了 |
[09:28] | You’re good at this. | 你演得真不错 |
[09:29] | We both are. | 咱俩都很棒 |
[09:31] | Burt! | Burt啊! |
[09:31] | Virginia! | Virginia啊! |
[09:34] | We found our hobby. | 咱可找到共同爱好了 |
[09:35] | Whoo! | 哦耶! |
[09:38] | Okay, Jimmy and Mary-Louise, you’ll be yourselves. | 好啦 Jimmy和Mary-Louise 你俩本色出演 |
[09:42] | Virginia, you’ll be Wyatt. | Virginia 你来演Wyatt |
[09:43] | That bag of chips will be Sabrina. | 那包薯片就是Sabrina |
[09:45] | And I am a French waiter. | 我呢 演一个法国服务生 |
[09:47] | And go! | 预备 开始 |
[09:48] | You are all so stupid! | 你们这群笨蛋! |
[09:50] | I’m Wyatt. I kind of have the hots | 我是Wyatt 我觉得 |
[09:52] | for this French waiter over here. | 这个服务生挺不错嘛 |
[09:54] | I wonder if he’ll teach me | 不知他能不能教我 |
[09:55] | his national kiss. | 法式深吻 |
[09:57] | Guys, this is fun, | 挺有意思 |
[09:58] | but I don’t want to spend all our time role-playing. | 但咱不能把时间都花在这事上吧 |
[10:01] | Ah, Americans! | 哼 美国佬! |
[10:03] | So busy, busy, busy! | 就知道忙忙忙! |
[10:04] | Life should be enjoyed | 生活是用来慢慢享受的 |
[10:05] | slowly, like a fine aged cheese. | 就像品尝陈年的奶酪一样 |
[10:08] | Ooh-la-la! | 哦啦啦! |
[10:09] | Can we just get the facts straight about | 咱们能不能咱俩的关系 |
[10:10] | this fake relationship? | 前后捋一遍? |
[10:11] | Yeah, I think we need a good meet-cute. | 对啊 应该先想一个美丽邂逅 |
[10:13] | Huh? | 什么? |
[10:14] | A sweet story of the cute way we met. | 我们是如何认识的故事啊 |
[10:16] | Well, we’re never gonna beat how I met Sabrina. | 再怎么浪漫也比不过我和Sabrina的相遇 |
[10:18] | I was rolling a grocery basket with a prison baby, | 我把小孩放在购物车里推着 |
[10:20] | and she kind of thought I was a kidnapper pedophile. | 她以为我是恋童的人贩子 |
[10:22] | Or say you saved my cat from a tree. | 那你就说从树上救下了我的小猫 |
[10:24] | Oh, but cats hate me, and I’m bad with trees. | 可是我跟猫不来电啊 还不会爬树 |
[10:26] | Sabrina knows this. | Sabrina知道这些 |
[10:28] | M-Maybe we should not do this date. | 咱们就不该扯这个大谎 |
[10:29] | I’m going to slap you if you don’t stop panicking! | 你再这样慌慌张张的 我就抽你! |
[10:32] | It’s gonna blow up! | 肯定会露馅的! |
[10:33] | She’s gonna find out I lied, | 她要是发现我撒谎 |
[10:34] | and then I’m not gonna see her again | 我就再也见不到她了 |
[10:35] | until she’s Mrs. Wyatt Gill. | 她会跟Wyatt Gill结婚的 |
[10:37] | – Wyatt Gill? – Yeah. | – Wyatt Gill吗? – 对 |
[10:38] | He’s the guy we’re stealing a girl from? | 咱们要从他那儿挖墙脚? |
[10:40] | We grew up right down the street from each other. | 他家就在我家对面 我们从小一起长大 |
[10:42] | Our families are good friends. If we’re hurting Wyatt, | 两家关系很好 如果会伤害到他 |
[10:44] | – I’ve got to tell him. – No! | – 我要去告诉他 – 不行! |
[10:46] | – I knew it. – Whoa, Nelly! | – 我就知道 – 哇哦 Nelly! |
[10:47] | – Oh, crap. It’s over. – No, it’s not over, Jimmy. | – 哦 这下完蛋了 – 不 还没有 Jimmy |
[10:49] | We’ll just find you a new fake girlfriend. | 我们再给你重新找个假女友 |
[10:51] | Well, you’d better do it fast, because I’m going to tell him. | 那你们就快着点 我可要去告诉Wyatt |
[10:53] | The hell you are! | 你敢! |
[10:54] | Burt, grab some rope. | Burt 去拿捆绳 |
[10:56] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[10:58] | Mom! | 老妈! |
[11:00] | We’ll just tie her up and keep her | 我们把她捆起来扔到车库里 |
[11:01] | in the garage till after the double date! | 等到四人约会结束了再说! |
[11:02] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗?! |
[11:03] | Let go of her! | 快把她放开! |
[11:05] | Jimmy, you want to be a single father | Jimmy 你一辈子都想当个 |
[11:06] | for the rest of your life? | 单亲爸爸吗? |
[11:08] | Mom… | 老妈… |
[11:09] | And… scene! | 表演结束! |
[11:12] | Mary-Louise and I figured that out | 你俩去里面拿啤酒的时候 |
[11:13] | while you two were inside getting beers. | 我和Mary-Louise想了这一出 |
[11:15] | I got it! | 我来了! |
[11:17] | Okay, got ya! | 好嘞 抓住你了! |
[11:19] | If we’re gonna do this, each of us has to tie a knot | 如果要做 咱们就一人打一个结 |
[11:21] | cause I’m not taking the rap for this alone. | 这责任我可不自己担 |
[11:28] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给您 – 谢了 |
[11:30] | Sorry we’re late. | 真抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[11:32] | Romeo here filled a bathtub with champagne and rose petals, | 亲爱的弄了满满一浴缸香槟和玫瑰花瓣 |
[11:34] | and when I got in, he insisted on drawing me. | 我进去的时候 他非要在我身上画画 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:46] | Wyatt. | 嘿 Wyatt |
[11:49] | Oh, come on! | 哦 别这样! |
[11:50] | I haven’t seen someone handle the puck that bad | 除了”真人世界”(电视节目)旧金山站的Pedro |
[11:52] | since Pedro on the Real World: San Francisco. | 我就没看过谁能把冰球打得这么烂 |
[11:54] | Jimmy and I had a talk about us committing | 我和Jimmy说过两个人在一起时 |
[11:56] | to always being fully present when we’re together. | 要全心投入 |
[11:58] | We talked about that, too. | 我们也谈过 |
[11:59] | But the TV was on, so who knows what he heard. | 不过当时电视还开着 谁知道他听没听到 |
[12:02] | I gotta tinkle. Order me a beer. Low carb. | 我要去尿尿 帮我点杯啤酒 要低碳的 |
[12:06] | “Tinkle” my foot. He’s sneaking | 尿什么尿啊 他是想 |
[12:07] | to the bar to watch the game. | 溜到吧台那儿看比赛 |
[12:08] | I’m just so glad the only sport | 幸好Jimmy唯一喜欢的运动 |
[12:10] | Jimmy’s interested in is scoring with me! | 是和我爱爱! |
[12:12] | And… scene. | 演出结束 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God, this is actually working. | 哦天啊 这还真管用了 |
[12:15] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[12:16] | Me, neither. I totally lied. | 我也不相信 其实我骗了你 |
[12:18] | I’m not really an actress. | 我不是演员 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么? |
[12:20] | And scene within a scene. | 这就是戏中戏 |
[12:21] | Got you again. That’s how good I am. | 又骗到你了 我就是这么强 |
[12:23] | Hey, that’s the guy from your improv group. | 嘿 那是你们表演组里的人 |
[12:26] | Yeah. That’s why I chose this place. A lot of us work here. | 对啊 组里有好多人在这工作 所以我选了这里 |
[12:29] | They’re all going to help make you look good. | 他们都会给你帮忙的 |
[12:31] | What? No, I don’t think we… | 啥? 别 咱们别… |
[12:33] | Big deal. I was checking out the game. | 有啥大不了 我就是去看一眼比赛 |
[12:35] | Not like I was checking out the waitress… much. | 又不是看服务生… 盯着看那种 |
[12:37] | I’m just kidding. She has fat ankles. | 开玩笑啦 她脚腕那么粗 |
[12:44] | The gentleman pre-requested a serenade for the lovely lady. | 先生早些时候点了首歌送给这位美丽的小姐 |
[12:52] | How did you know “Greensleeves” was | 你怎么知道”绿袖子”是我 |
[12:54] | my favorite classical selection? | 最喜欢的古典音乐曲目? |
[12:56] | Did you call my mom and ask | 你是不是打电话给妈妈 |
[12:58] | about my various likes and dislikes? | 问她我喜欢啥了? |
[12:59] | That would explain it. | 没错 被你猜中了 |
[13:03] | Oh… | 喔… |
[13:29] | Do you mind if we dance with your dates? | 介不介意和你们的女伴跳个舞? |
[13:38] | Uh, yeah, we kind of mind. | 当然啦 怎么会不介意 |
[13:40] | You guys think you can just come here and dance with our girls? | 你们以为走过来邀舞这么容易啊? |
[13:44] | Unless you can dance better. | 你们能跳过我们么 |
[13:59] | It was scary, amazing, wonderful. | 这场戏演的是险象环生 惊喜不断啊 |
[14:02] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信它竟然奏效了 |
[14:04] | Oh. Thanks, Maw Maw. | 谢啦 太婆 |
[14:07] | I’m telling you, honey, | 告诉你 亲爱的 |
[14:09] | trust in the warm lie-cocoon, | 你要相信 善意的谎言之后 |
[14:12] | and soon enough, love’s gonna come knocking on the door. | 过不了多久 Sabrina就会找上你的 |
[14:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:15] | Or just come walking in like it lives here. | 也可能当自己家直接走进来 |
[14:17] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[14:19] | I just wanted to bring over the picture | 我就是来给你送照片 |
[14:22] | the waiter took of all of us last night. | 昨晚服务生给我们四个照的那张 |
[14:25] | Thought you and Mary-Louise might want it more than I do. | 我想你和Mary-Louise可能比我更想要 |
[14:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢啦 |
[14:28] | So how about you and Wyatt? | 你和Wyatt怎么样啦? |
[14:29] | Did you guys find an apartment? | 你俩找到公寓了吗? |
[14:31] | Oh, there is no me and Wyatt. | 哦 我和他已经不在一起了 |
[14:34] | We broke up last night. | 我俩昨晚分手了 |
[14:39] | Choking on my pork-flavored Bro-gurt, | 被我的猪肉味奶哥噎到了(还记得他研发的纯爷们酸奶吗) |
[14:41] | which is yogurt that comes in man flavors like… | 这酸奶是专属男人的味道… |
[14:43] | Not the time, Burt. You were saying…? | 别再说了 Burt 你接着说…? |
[14:44] | Yeah, there was something | 我看到你和Mary Louise |
[14:46] | about seeing how happy | 在一起那么快乐 |
[14:48] | you and Mary Louise made each other | 就让我想到 |
[14:49] | just made me realize I deserved | 我也应该找一个 |
[14:51] | to feel that way with somebody, too. | 能给我带来快乐的人 |
[14:53] | So, I finally broke it off with Wyatt. | 所以 我终于和Wyatt分手了 |
[14:54] | That’s… that’s wild. | 那… 真是意外 |
[14:56] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | Now, here I am, single on Valentine’s Day. | 现在就这样 单身一人过情人节 |
[15:00] | Too bad you’ve got a girlfriend now, huh? | 真可惜你已经有女友了 是吧? |
[15:02] | That’s… | 呃… |
[15:04] | But I’m just gonna go home | 现在我只想回家 |
[15:05] | and change my relationship status | 然后把我的感情状态改成 “单身” |
[15:08] | to “single” and spend the next 12 hours responding | 然后在接下去的12小时内 |
[15:10] | to “What happened” comments from all of my friends. | 不断地回复朋友们的关心 |
[15:17] | How ya like me now, huh? | 姐给力吧 嗯? |
[15:19] | Huh?! | 嗯?! |
[15:20] | “Too bad you have a girlfriend.” | “真可惜你有女朋友了” |
[15:23] | – That was definitely flirting. – Mm…hmm. | – 显然是挑逗你 – 嗯…嗯 |
[15:25] | I can’t have her like this! | 我不能看着她这样! |
[15:26] | It’s wrong and I’ll feel terrible. | 这不对 我感觉糟透了 |
[15:28] | But I can’t tell her what I did. | 但是我不能告诉他我做了什么 |
[15:30] | She’ll think I’m some kind of weird, conniving creep. | 她肯定会把我想成那种心机男的 |
[15:32] | I’m screwed! | 我完蛋了! |
[15:33] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[15:36] | Are you gonna slap me? | 你要扇我吗? |
[15:37] | What? No. | 什么? 当然不是 |
[15:39] | I was just want gonna say… | 我只是想说… |
[15:41] | – Ow! – Yes, I’m slapping you! | – 噢! – 是的 我是要扇你! |
[15:43] | Pull yourself together! | 振作起来! |
[15:45] | This is working out exactly how we planned it. | 事情正朝着我们预想的方向发展 |
[15:48] | All right, now you gotta call her | 很好 你现在要打电话给她 |
[15:49] | and invite her out for Valentine’s Day. | 约她出来过情人节 |
[15:51] | But don’t wait too long. | 但是别等太久了 |
[15:52] | Who knows how many other losers | 谁知道有多少追求者 |
[15:53] | have been waiting around to ask her out. | 正等着约她出去过节呢 |
[15:54] | Mm…hmm. | 嗯…嗯 |
[15:58] | Another big decision to make. | 又是个关键的决定 |
[15:59] | Keep lying and get the girl of my dreams, | 是继续撒谎 对梦中情人下手 |
[16:02] | tell him the truth and maybe loose her forever. | 还是告诉她真相 也许她永远不原谅 |
[16:06] | Hey, it turns out my girlfriend has to work tonight. | 嘿 我女朋友今晚得工作 |
[16:09] | You want to hang out? | 你想一起出来吗? |
[16:18] | It’s a shame your girlfriend was busy on Valentine’s Day. | 真遗憾 你女朋友在情人节这天居然没空 |
[16:21] | What can you do? | 我也没办法啊 |
[16:22] | 即兴表演室 | |
[16:28] | Hello, everybody, and welcome to Room For Improv’ment. | 大家好 欢迎来到即兴表演室 |
[16:32] | That’s your girlfriend. | 那是你女朋友 |
[16:35] | This is where she works? | 她在这工作? |
[16:36] | My name is Mary Louise, | 我叫Mary Louise |
[16:37] | and these are the Room For Improv’ment players. | 这些是即兴表演屋的演员们 |
[16:40] | Those are the people from the restaurant. | 他们那天也在饭店 |
[16:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:43] | Hold on. Just keep watching. | 别出声 看下去就知道了 |
[16:44] | We’re gonna start with a short play | 我们将要表演一个 |
[16:46] | written just a few hours ago | 几小时之前刚刚由一个 |
[16:48] | by a really sweet guy I met last week. | 我上个礼拜认识的帅小伙写的短剧 |
[16:51] | And it starts like this: | 这部剧就这样开始了: |
[16:57] | Whoa. You have a baby in that cart. | 喔 你的推车里有个孩子 |
[17:01] | And I work at a grocery store and doodle on fruit. | 我在杂货店工作 喜欢在水果上涂鸦 |
[17:03] | Looks like we both have some interesting and appealing quirks. | 看起来我们都有些奇怪又吸引人的嗜好呢 |
[17:07] | That’s called a meet-cute. | 这是浪漫的邂逅 |
[17:15] | Burt, I worry about our son falling head over heels | Burt 我担心我们的儿子迷上了 |
[17:19] | for a girl with a boyfriend. | 一个有男朋友的女生 |
[17:22] | I was young once. I know how he feels. | 我也曾经年轻过 我知道他的感觉 |
[17:25] | Tell us how he feels… in song. | 用歌曲…告诉我们他的感受吧 |
[17:28] | # So many nights # | # 无数个夜晚 # |
[17:32] | # I’d sit by my window # | # 我矗立在窗前 # |
[17:35] | # Waiting for someone # | # 等待着伊人 # |
[17:39] | # To sing me his song | # 唱起我这首歌 # |
[17:44] | # Ooh…ooh, ooh…ooh, ooh…ooh…ooh # | # 哦… # |
[17:52] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你! |
[17:53] | She’s passed out! Leave her alone! | 她睡着了! 别打扰她! |
[17:57] | Even though you’re not my girlfriend, | 就算你不是我的女朋友 |
[17:59] | I’m going to carry you home and keep you safe. | 我还是会把你带回家保护你的安全 |
[18:01] | Because you… | 因为你… |
[18:04] | you… | 你… |
[18:07] | # You light up my life # | # 你点亮我的生活 # |
[18:12] | # You give me hope # | # 你给了我希望 # |
[18:16] | # To carry on # | # 生活的信心 # |
[18:20] | # You light up my days # | # 你照亮了我的生活 # |
[18:25] | # And fill my nights… # | # 让我的夜晚 # |
[18:29] | # With song… # | # 被音乐填满 # |
[18:36] | Yeah, Sabrina, he and his new girlfriend | 耶 Sabrina 他和他的新女友 |
[18:39] | are making tons of whoopie. | 天天缠在一起 |
[18:41] | Shut up! I’m trying to step up your game a notch. | 闭嘴! 老妈这是帮了你个大忙 |
[18:50] | Well, I’ll cover Jimmy’s shift so you can have a double date. | 好吧 我替Jimmy的班 你们去四人约会吧 |
[18:54] | No…! | 不…! |
[18:57] | I don’t get why you need a fake girlfriend | 我不明白你为什么要雇假的女朋友 |
[19:00] | when you’re hot enough to have lots of real girlfriends. | 凭你的魅力女孩都排队等着啊 |
[19:02] | Well, I’m flattered that a beautiful girl like you | 多谢 像你这么漂亮的女孩 |
[19:05] | really did actually say that in real life | 在现实生活中这样夸赞我 |
[19:07] | because that’s really what happened. | 你真的认为我很有魅力吧 |
[19:08] | But there is only one girl I want. | 但我的心里只有她 |
[19:15] | I’m Wyatt. | 我是Wyatt |
[19:16] | And I’d rather watch men on ice playing with sticks | 我宁愿看着男人在冰上玩棒子 |
[19:18] | than pay attention to my girlfriend. Oh! | 也不愿意看看我的女朋友 哦! |
[19:22] | Call her and tell her | 打电话告诉她 |
[19:24] | your fake girlfriend has to work. | 你的冒牌女友要工作 |
[19:27] | It’ll be a Valentine’s Day miracle. | 这是情人节的奇迹啊 |
[19:30] | And stop acting like tricking her is wrong, | 别再觉得这个谎言是多大的事 |
[19:32] | or I’ll slap you again because that’s how I parent. | 不然我就再扇你一次 我就这么教孩子的 |
[19:39] | Sabrina, hello. My girlfriend is busy. | Sabrina 好啊 我的女友今天没空 |
[19:43] | You want to go out tonight? | 你想晚上一起出来吗? |
[19:48] | And here we are. | 咱们来了这里 |
[19:50] | I wrote this play | 我写了这部剧 |
[19:51] | because I couldn’t think of a decent way | 因为我想不出别的方式 |
[19:53] | to show all the history that led up to this lie. | 来告诉你所有这些都是我撒的谎 |
[19:56] | And I hope more than anything | 我心里只希望 |
[19:59] | that you will… in the spirit of Valentine’s Day… | 你可以… 看在情人节的面子上… |
[20:02] | please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[20:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:06] | And I’ve loved you since the day I met you, | 我从遇见你的那天就爱上你了 |
[20:09] | and I hope that you love me, too. | 我希望你也爱我 |
[20:11] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[20:27] | Sabrina! | Sabrina 你在哪! |
[20:35] | I hate kissing in public. | 我讨厌在众目睽睽之下吻你 |
[20:43] | # You give me hope to carry on # | # 你给了我生活的希望 # |
[20:49] | # You light up my days # | # 你照亮了我的生活 # |
[20:53] | # And fill my nights # | # 让我的夜晚 # |
[20:57] | # With song! # | # 充满歌声! # |
[21:02] | # It can’t be wrong # | # 不会错的 # |
[21:05] | # When it feels so right # | # 当这感觉是那么对 # |
[21:10] | # Cause you, # | # 因为你 # |
[21:14] | # you light up my life. # | # 你照亮了我的生活 # |
[21:24] | 协调: ^羽翼^ |