时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you have to draw so lightly? It tickles. | 你能不能力气大点啊 我痒死了 |
[00:06] | I don’t have to, but I like watching you squirm. | 矮油 人家就是喜欢看你扭来扭去的样子嘛 |
[00:08] | Your cute little butt wiggles. | 圆滚滚的小屁股最可爱了 |
[00:11] | Ooh, look who’s finally back from his date. | 看谁约会回来了 |
[00:13] | Hey, you didn’t tell us | 你怎么没告诉我们 |
[00:14] | you and Sabrina were gonna have your first sleepover. | 你和塞布丽娜要首次共度良宵了啊 |
[00:16] | Spill the details, buddy. Is she a screamer? | 跳过细节 孩子 她叫了没 |
[00:19] | She looks like a screamer. | 她看上去很能叫床 |
[00:20] | I wouldn’t know; she wants us to wait | 我不知道 她希望再等等 |
[00:22] | until we’ve dated at least a month. | 至少约会一个月后再讨论这个问题 |
[00:23] | Apparently, it’s a rule of hers. | 估计这是她的原则 |
[00:25] | That’s crazy. | 疯了 |
[00:26] | You’ve already waited a year and a half. | 你不都已经等了一年半载了吗 |
[00:28] | You got to hop on that horse and ride, buddy. Giddyup! | 直接上去把生米煮成熟饭不就得了 |
[00:31] | Life is short. | 生命短暂啊 |
[00:32] | Not true. Life is long. | 才不是 生活可长了 |
[00:34] | Ridiculously long. | 长的难以忍受 |
[00:36] | So, what happened instead? | 那你们到底做了什么 |
[00:37] | Give us all the young love gossip. | 说点年轻人的那些事给咱听听呗 |
[00:39] | Ordered a pizza, watched a movie. | 就点了个披萨 还看了部电影 |
[00:41] | Was it a dirty movie? | 爱情动作片 |
[00:42] | No. The Sixth Sense. | 没 是《第六感》 |
[00:43] | I totally didn’t realize Bruce Willis was dead. | 我完全没想到布鲁斯·威利斯是死人 |
[00:46] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[00:47] | I knew he was old. | 我只知道他年纪是有一把了 |
[00:48] | Watched a movie? | 就看了部电影 |
[00:49] | Now that you guys are finally together, | 你俩这么艰难才在一起 |
[00:51] | I thought we would at least get some good stories out of it. | 我还以为能听到点精彩的故事呢 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I’m with Maw Maw. | 同意奶奶 |
[00:55] | This was way more interesting when you were chasing after her. | 还是你追她那时候好玩 |
[00:57] | Maybe getting you two together was a mistake. | 看来真不该把你们凑一对 |
[01:04] | Burt, you’re the best tailor in town! | 伯特 你真是镇上手最巧的裁缝 |
[01:08] | Jimmy, I got blue. | 吉米 我有蓝色了 |
[01:10] | You want me to hook you up? | 要不要我帮你也补补 |
[01:11] | Yeah, I showered yesterday. | 好啊 昨天洗澡都洗掉了 |
[01:12] | I guess I could use a tune-up. | 得返工一下了 |
[01:35] | They’re just sitting out there. | 他们就傻傻地坐那儿 |
[01:36] | Not even touching her. | 小手都不牵一下 |
[01:37] | This far into our second date, I had you pregnant. | 哪像我们 才第二次约会你就怀上了 |
[01:40] | What cassette is that? | 什么磁带 |
[01:41] | I don’t know; there’s no label. | 不清楚 上面没标签 |
[01:43] | I found it under the bed. | 我在床底下找到的 |
[01:44] | I’m hoping it’s That Love Jams mix | 希望是我88年夏天录的 |
[01:46] | I made in the summer of ’88. | 混音版《情路》 |
[01:47] | I can’t remember the last time we did it to “Rock Me, Amadeus.” | 我都快忘了上次录《摇摆莫扎特》是什么时候了 |
[01:50] | See? This is what I love about life. | 你看你看 这就是我热爱生活的原因 |
[01:53] | Just when you think it’s gonna be a normal Tuesday night | 当你以为这又会像往常一样 |
[01:55] | with nothing good on TV– bam, Mystery cassette! | 是个没有好节目的周二时 神秘卡带出现了 |
[01:58] | Keep an ear out and make sure | 帮我留心着 |
[01:59] | Sabrina doesn’t come down the hall. | 别让塞布丽娜过来 |
[02:01] | She thinks I’m getting a blanket. | 我跟她说我是来拿毛毯的 |
[02:03] | What are you doing? | 那你是来干嘛的 |
[02:04] | I’m having some issues with the Chinese food. | 中国菜吃得我有点消化不良 |
[02:10] | Oh… my… God. | 额滴神啊 |
[02:12] | How many farts have you been holding in? | 你憋了多少屁在肚子里啊 |
[02:15] | Sounded like seven. | 听着有七个 |
[02:17] | Eight. | 八个 |
[02:18] | Jimmy, that is not healthy. | 吉米 这样可不好 |
[02:20] | No, that is not healthy. | 我知道憋屁伤身 |
[02:21] | You can only squeeze that little muscle down there | 你这辈子那小块肌肉 |
[02:23] | so many times in your life. | 使上力的机会是有限的 |
[02:24] | You don’t want to wear it out in your 20s. | 千万别在20多岁时就用完 |
[02:25] | No, I mean it’s not healthy for the relationship. | 不 我是说这对这段关系不好 |
[02:27] | You need to be yourself. | 你得做你自己 |
[02:29] | Mom, but she’s perfect. | 妈妈 可她如此完美 |
[02:31] | I still can’t believe I actually got her. | 我至今都不敢相信自己真的得到了她 |
[02:33] | You’re just delaying the uneditable. | 看来有些事你想错了 |
[02:35] | If she doesn’t like you for who you are, | 如果她爱的不是真实的你 |
[02:37] | there isn’t any reason for you to be together. | 那在一起还有什么意思 |
[02:39] | You’ve got to be yourself. | 做你自己吧 |
[02:42] | Done. | 说完了 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna go look for some batteries for the boom box. | 我去给收音机找块电池 |
[02:48] | Whoo! Good Lord! | 我的妈呀 |
[02:51] | – You’re holding them in? – Shh! | -你也在憋屁 -嘘 |
[02:53] | For crying out loud, just fart in front of him. | 有什么不能说的 不就在他面前放个屁嘛 |
[02:56] | I can’t. He thinks I’m perfect. | 不行 我在他心中太完美了 |
[02:58] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 压力山大啊 |
[02:59] | Sorry I took so long. I couldn’t find… Oh! | 抱歉让你等太久了 我找不到 妈呀 |
[03:01] | Your mother farted. | 你妈刚放了个屁 |
[03:02] | Hey, you know, I think we could get some batteries | 我想到了 可以从喜旺那儿坑块电池 |
[03:03] | out of Hope’s… Oh! Good gravy leg! | 我的亲娘啊 |
[03:06] | What is that? | 什么味道 |
[03:07] | It was Virginia. | 维吉妮亚放了个屁 |
[03:09] | That is not Virginia. | 不是她的 |
[03:11] | All right, that’s it. | 好了好了 到此为止 |
[03:12] | Burt, go crack a window. | 伯特 去把窗户打开 |
[03:13] | You two, sit down. | 你们两个坐下 |
[03:14] | We need to chat. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:17] | And that’s why Burt and I have | 知道为什么我和伯特 |
[03:18] | been together for 25 years. | 能相依相守25年吗 |
[03:20] | Because we’re not afraid | 因为我们在彼此面前 |
[03:21] | to be ourselves in front of each other. | 都做最真实的自己 |
[03:23] | That’s six. | 六块 齐了 |
[03:24] | See you in the bedroom. | 我在房里等你 |
[03:27] | Ooh, you’re a little bean dippy. | 有点豆瓣酱的味道 |
[03:28] | Want me to stop and brush on my way back? | 那我待会儿去刷一下牙 |
[03:30] | Nah. I’ll just eat some bean dip. | 别 我吃点豆瓣酱就行了 |
[03:33] | Cool. See what I mean? | 好呀 看到了没 |
[03:34] | We’re not afraid to be ourselves. | 我们勇于做自己 |
[03:36] | You’re making too big a deal out of this. | 你们言重了 |
[03:38] | We just held in some gas. | 我们不就憋几个屁吗 |
[03:39] | You got to get everything out | 一个屁都不能憋 |
[03:41] | in the open. Trust me. | 你们得互相坦诚 相信我 |
[03:42] | What if you guys get naked for the first time, | 想象一下要是你们第一次坦诚相见 |
[03:44] | and you discover she has– | 你忽然发现她 |
[03:46] | I don’t know– inverted nipples. | 我想想 她乳头内陷 |
[03:48] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天哪 -说什么呢 |
[03:49] | It’s a real thing; I saw it on TV. | 有些人是会有的 我在电视里见过 |
[03:51] | Sweet girl, very religious, | 是个好妹子 很保守的那种 |
[03:53] | which kind of threw me because if you’re so churchy, | 但我想说你真要是这么有信仰 |
[03:56] | why are you showing Dr. Oz | 怎么会把嵌了糖豆的咪咪 |
[03:57] | how you can put a jellybean in your nipple hole? | 给盎司医生看 |
[03:59] | Anyway, my point is, the longer Sabrina hides | 当然重点是 塞布丽娜把她内陷的乳头 |
[04:02] | her inverted nipples, | 藏得越严实 |
[04:03] | the weirder it’s gonna be in one month | 等一个月后你真的看到了 |
[04:05] | when you finally see ’em. | 就会觉得越奇怪 |
[04:07] | Mom, stop it. Please, just stop it. | 妈妈 别说了 拜托 够了 |
[04:08] | Wait. I’m sorry. Did you tell your mom about my one-month rule? | 我没听错吧 你跟你妈说了我们的一月之约 |
[04:10] | No. Yes. Maw Maw wanted to know if you were a screamer, and I… | 没 有啦 因为曾奶奶想知道你是不是叫床 |
[04:14] | – What? – Why are you doing this to me? | -什么 -我招你惹你了啊 |
[04:15] | I’m just being myself, Jimmy. | 我只是天性使然 吉米 |
[04:16] | And you know what, you still love me, don’t you? | 但我知道你还是很爱我 没错吧 |
[04:19] | No. No, I don’t. | 才怪 |
[04:21] | Virginia? | 维吉妮亚 |
[04:23] | Oh, I got to get back there. | 我得回房了 |
[04:24] | We have a one-song foreplay agreement. | 我们说好了要花一首歌的时间做前戏 |
[04:29] | Can I just make one general apology | 对于他们今天说的那些不合时宜的话 |
[04:31] | for every inappropriate thing they’ve said today, | 我表示真的很抱歉行吗 |
[04:32] | or do I need to go down the list | 还是我们要继续那个话题 |
[04:34] | and relive each humiliating moment? | 爆下自己的糗事 |
[04:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 别那么焦虑 |
[04:37] | I mean, the truth is, is that she’s right. | 事实上 她说的对 |
[04:39] | Oh, okay, and I’m totally fine with that. | 是吗 好吧 我不介意 |
[04:42] | Who’s to say nipples should go one way or the other way? | 谁规定全世界的乳头都得长一样啊 |
[04:45] | No, my nipples poke out. | 不是 我的乳头很正常 |
[04:46] | I just mean she’s right | 我说她对是指 |
[04:48] | about us being ourselves, about being open. | 我们的确不该太拘束 放开点 |
[04:50] | I just… I want us to be able to be who we really are | 我希望我们在绝对毫无保”疣”的前提下 |
[04:53] | and accept each other, warts and all. | 接受对方 |
[04:55] | I’m all for that. | 我同意 |
[04:57] | Depending on where the warts are. | 但要看疣长哪儿了 |
[04:58] | That’s just a saying; there’s-there’s no actual… | 只是那么一说 不是真的有 |
[04:59] | – I knew that. – I don’t want to have the same kind | -我明白 -我不希望我们 |
[05:03] | of relationship I had with Wyatt. | 重蹈我和怀特的覆辙 |
[05:05] | He always wanted me to be someone that I wasn’t, | 他总是想我成为另一个人 |
[05:07] | and I just want to be myself. | 可我只想做自己 |
[05:09] | And I want you to be yourself. | 我也希望你做自己 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | So, starting tomorrow, | 那就从明天起 |
[05:14] | I’m going to stop taking my meds. | 我要开始停药了 |
[05:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:22] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 去哪儿了 |
[05:27] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[05:28] | Help is on the way! | 救援即刻就到 |
[05:39] | What does that even mean? | 她这话什么意思 |
[05:40] | “She’s off her meds.” | 她要停药了 |
[05:42] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不太听得懂 |
[05:43] | At first, I was hoping it was just a saying. | 希望这只是种说法 |
[05:45] | Like when she said she had warts. | 就像她说她长了疣一样 |
[05:46] | She has warts? | 她长了疣 |
[05:48] | Gross. I hate warts. | 妈呀 我最讨厌疣了 |
[05:50] | Oh, I hate her. I hate her! | 我讨厌她 讨厌 |
[05:52] | She was on our couch; we got to burn the couch. | 她坐过我们家沙发 得烧掉了 |
[05:55] | I can deal with warts; it’s nothing you can’t solve | 疣倒还好 我能搞定 |
[05:57] | with some dry ice and a good pair of scissors. | 一把好剪刀加点干冰就行了 |
[05:59] | But I want to know | 但我比较担心 |
[06:00] | about these meds. | 那些药 |
[06:01] | Is she crazy or what? | 难道她精分还是咋的 |
[06:03] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[06:04] | Apparently, she’s taking mood stabilizers | 但我知道她从怀特爸爸那里 |
[06:06] | that she got from Wyatt’s dad, | 搞了些安定剂 |
[06:07] | which is weird ’cause he’s a dentist. | 可奇怪的是他爸是牙医 |
[06:09] | This might be a deal breaker. | 听着很危险 |
[06:11] | You might need to break up with her. | 你可能得和她分手 |
[06:12] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[06:14] | You’re the one who said we needed to be ourselves. | 是你让我们做自己的 |
[06:16] | I can’t break up with her | 我能因为她对我展露了自我 |
[06:18] | just ’cause she showed me who she really is. | 就跟她分手 |
[06:19] | Of course you can, that’s the whole reason | 当然可以 |
[06:21] | for being yourselves in front of each other. | 这就是在彼此面前坦诚的意义啊 |
[06:23] | So you can find out all the weird stuff | 尽早发现对方的一切诡异习惯 |
[06:25] | and decide if you could put up with it or not. | 好趁早决定自己是否能够接受 |
[06:28] | Wilfred and I had the exact right mix of weirdness. | 威尔弗雷德和我的习惯都超诡异的 |
[06:31] | He liked to put raisins on his pizza, | 他喜欢在批萨上撒葡萄干 |
[06:34] | and I couldn’t have an orgasm unless he choked me. | 而我则必须被他掐到窒息才能高潮 |
[06:40] | And as a couple, | 然而 作为情侣 |
[06:42] | they decided that they were cool with that. | 他们觉得能够接受对方的习惯 |
[06:47] | Just like me and your dad. | 就好像我和你爸 |
[06:48] | We know every weird thing there is about each other, | 我们知道彼此的一切诡异习惯 |
[06:51] | and we’ve decided we could tolerate it. | 但我们决定彼此容忍 |
[06:53] | That’s what love is. | 这就是爱 |
[06:57] | What do you mean you shave your feet? | 你喜欢刮脚毛是啥意思 |
[07:00] | Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. | 小点声 |
[07:01] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[07:03] | When I was 14, my feet started to get very hairy. | 从我14岁起 脚上就特爱长毛 |
[07:06] | At first I was totally psyched; | 开始我超激动的 |
[07:07] | I thought I was Teen Wolf. | 我还以为自己是少年狼人什么的 |
[07:09] | But the girls at the pool | 可是泳池的女孩儿们 |
[07:10] | did not treat me like Michael J. Fox. | 却没给我迈克尔·J·福克斯般的礼遇 |
[07:13] | I’ve been shaving them ever since. | 从此以后我就开始刮脚毛了 |
[07:15] | Do you think that’s weird? | 你觉得这恶心不 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I think it’s weird. | 没错 我觉得恶心 |
[07:17] | I think it’s really weird. | 我觉得超恶心的 |
[07:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | Virginia doesn’t know. | 维吉妮亚不知道这事 |
[07:21] | I never had the guts to tell her, | 我一直没敢告诉她 |
[07:23] | and now she’s talking about how | 可现在她说起 |
[07:24] | we know all of each other’s secrets and stuff. | 我们对彼此的秘密有多么知根知底 |
[07:26] | It’s killing me. Should I tell her? | 这让我太难受了 我该告诉她吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t think you should have told me. | 我觉得你不该告诉我 |
[07:30] | Does this mayo seem bad to you? | 你看看这蛋黄酱是不是过期了 |
[07:36] | Uh, it’s right on the edge. | 正好在过期的边缘 |
[07:38] | Look, just because I think it’s weird | 听着 我觉得这事恶心 |
[07:40] | doesn’t mean she’s gonna think it’s weird. | 不代表她也会觉得恶心 |
[07:43] | But you don’t want to risk it by telling her. | 但你又不能轻易冒这个险 |
[07:46] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[07:51] | Oh, maybe that mayo is bad. | 呃 搞不好这蛋黄酱真过期了 |
[07:52] | No, I was just thinking about your feet. | 不是 我只是正好想到了你的脚 |
[08:00] | That sounds like Andrew’s knock. | 听起来像是安德鲁在敲门啊 |
[08:05] | Ah, hey, Andrew. | 果然 嗨 安德鲁 |
[08:07] | Hello, Burt. I was wondering | 嗨 伯特 我在想 |
[08:08] | if you happened to have some shaving cream | 你会不会恰好有剃须膏和剃刀 |
[08:10] | and a razor I could borrow. | 可以借给我 |
[08:11] | I believe I do have those items. | 我有啊 |
[08:13] | Let me go get them for you. | 等我去给你找找 |
[08:18] | – Heading to work? – Yeah. | -去上班啊 -对 |
[08:20] | Without those pills, Sabrina could have | 一旦停药 塞布丽娜搞不好 |
[08:21] | a whole different personality, or two. | 会有一种完全不同的人格 甚至是两种 |
[08:24] | They’re just mood stabilizers. | 只是些情绪稳定剂嘛 |
[08:25] | I’m sure she’s not going to turn into Dr. Heckle or Mr. Jeckle. | 她肯定不会变成双重人格的变态的 |
[08:33] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[08:35] | Those items you needed for shaving. | 你要的剃须用具 |
[08:37] | I even brought a bowl of hot water | 连热水都给你准备好了 |
[08:38] | in case you want to save some time and shave right here. | 没准儿你想节约时间 直接在这儿剃了 |
[08:41] | How considerate of you. | 你真贴心啊 |
[08:42] | I think I’ll take you up on this offer. | 那我就却之不恭了 |
[08:53] | What are you, uh… | 你这是… |
[08:56] | What are you doing there? | 你这是干嘛呢啊 |
[08:57] | I’m shaving my feet. | 我在刮脚毛 |
[08:58] | I have fairly hairy feet, | 我脚毛超多的 |
[09:00] | and it’s my preference to keep them smooth. | 我希望让它们保持光滑 |
[09:02] | – It’s actually quite common among men. – That’s interesting. | -很多男人都会这样的 -有意思 |
[09:06] | Unexpected maybe, but I don’t think it’s stran. | 有点意外 不过也不是不能接受 |
[09:08] | Do you think it’s strange, Virginia? | 你觉得呢 维吉妮亚 |
[09:10] | No. Women shave their legs. | 还好吧 女人也会刮腿毛嘛 |
[09:12] | If men want to shave their feet, they should shave their feet. | 要是男人想刮脚毛 那就刮呗 |
[09:14] | Makes no difference to me. | 我是没差啦 |
[09:18] | Well, it looks like I’m done. | 看来我的任务完成了 |
[09:19] | Take care, buddy. | 保重啦 伙计 |
[09:27] | You want to hear something funny? | 想听点趣闻不 |
[09:28] | Is it funnier than what just happened? | 比刚发生的事还有趣么 |
[09:30] | Because what the hell was that?! | 那是尼玛闹哪样啊 |
[09:34] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[09:35] | He shaves his feet? | 他居然刮脚毛 |
[09:37] | Burt, he shaves his feet. | 伯特 他居然刮脚毛 |
[09:38] | His feet! | 脚毛 |
[09:40] | Just the top part. | 只刮了脚背而已嘛 |
[09:42] | And how gross is it that his feet are so hairy | 多恶心啊 他脚毛多到 |
[09:45] | that he has to shave them? | 居然要定期刮掉 |
[09:47] | That’s probably why his wife left him. | 搞不好他老婆就是因为这个才跑掉的 |
[09:49] | And why would he tell us about it? | 他为毛要告诉我们啊 |
[09:51] | Oh, I don’t know. It’s all very puzzling. | 我也不懂 真是匪夷所思 |
[09:52] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to look him in the face again. | 我想我再也无法直面他了 |
[09:55] | Oh! Which is bad, ’cause I’m not gonna | 真糟糕啊 |
[09:57] | be able to look at his crazy-ass feet again either. | 这样的话我也就不能再看他的毛脚了 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, what was that funny thing you wanted to tell me? | 不好意思啊 你刚才想跟我说啥趣闻来着 |
[10:06] | Oh, uh, uh… | 呃 呃 |
[10:07] | A priest walks into a barbershop, | 一个牧师进了家理发店 |
[10:10] | with a parrot on his shoulder… | 肩膀上站了只鹦鹉 |
[10:12] | Never mind. | 算了当我没说 |
[10:14] | It’s never gonna be as funny as Andrew shaving his feet! | 怎么也比不上安德鲁刮脚毛搞笑啊 |
[10:16] | Shaves his feet! | 刮脚毛 |
[10:18] | Unbelievable! | 匪夷所思啊 |
[10:20] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[10:27] | Shaves his feet! | 刮脚毛 |
[10:38] | Jimmy, I’m not just gonna, | 吉米 我不会突然发疯的 |
[10:39] | like, start acting crazy if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 如果你要等的是这个 |
[10:42] | What? No, I wasn’t… | 什么 没有 我没有 |
[10:44] | I don’t even… | 我甚至没有… |
[10:47] | What exactly is going to happen? | 到底会发生什么 |
[10:48] | Look, Wyatt was just… | 听着 怀特… |
[10:50] | He was uncomfortable with the kind of person I was | 他只是不习惯我不吃药时的样子 |
[10:52] | without the pills, that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[10:53] | You know, but I’m different, but I’m more me. | 可我现在不同了 我更像我自己了 |
[10:56] | You’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[10:57] | Trust me, I’m not crazy. | 相信我 我不是疯子 |
[11:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:07] | Since the number-one thing crazy people tend to say | 考虑到疯子最爱说的一句话就是 |
[11:09] | is “I’m not crazy,” I wasn’t convinced yet. | “我没疯” 所以我还是不太放心 |
[11:12] | So, over the next few days, I kept an eye on her. | 于是接下来的几天 我都密切留意着她 |
[11:15] | At first, she didn’t seem any different at all. | 一开始 她与常人完全一样 |
[11:18] | But then I started to see some slight changes. | 但接下来 我看到了一些轻微的变化 |
[11:28] | She’s a little more fun at work. | 她工作的时候更有趣了 |
[11:30] | She was also a little more impulsive. | 也比以前更冲动了 |
[11:32] | Hey, lady, I like that hat. | 小姐 我爱你的帽子 |
[11:34] | Hey, get in. | 来 上车 |
[11:36] | We’re giving you a ride. | 我们载你一程 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God, | 我想到了 |
[11:38] | let’s give a ride to anyone who we see who’s wearing a hat. | 咱们看到戴帽子的人就稍上一程吧 |
[11:40] | Wassup! | 哦耶 |
[11:43] | Which was actually a lot of fun. | 其实还蛮欢乐的 |
[11:45] | I want doughnuts. | 我要吃甜甜圈 |
[11:46] | Who wants doughnuts? | 谁想吃甜甜圈 |
[11:48] | Doughnuts it is. | 那就去吃甜甜圈啦 |
[11:50] | And if something was on her mind, | 还有 她一旦想到了什么 |
[11:51] | she wasn’t afraid to spit it out. | 就会直言不讳 |
[11:52] | All right, Maw Maw, | 好了 曾奶奶 |
[11:54] | I’ve got to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[11:55] | How’d you lose your virginity? | 你当年是怎么失贞的 |
[11:56] | Don’t leave out any detail. | 可别略过细节哦 |
[11:57] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道一切 |
[12:00] | It all started one night | 一切都始于那晚 |
[12:02] | in the rumble seat of a 1939 Packard. | 在一辆1939年的帕卡德的敞篷座位上 |
[12:05] | All in all, she wasn’t that different. | 总而言之 她也没有很不一样 |
[12:07] | If anything, she was just more thorough. | 要说有的话 就比以前更像她了 |
[12:10] | And since we always liked her, | 反正我已经很喜欢她了 |
[12:11] | more of her was even more fun. | 越是像她就越是有趣 |
[12:18] | And then the four of us put our clothes back on, | 然后 我们四个穿好了衣服 |
[12:22] | put the horse back in the stable | 把马栓回了马厩 |
[12:24] | and agreed never to speak of it again. | 然后一致同意绝不再提起此事 |
[12:29] | Well, it’s probably my favorite Christmas memory. | 这可能是我最美好的圣诞记忆了 |
[12:36] | But the best part of Sabrina being off her meds | 要说塞布丽娜停药最好的一点 |
[12:38] | was under the sex drive on for mine too spicy | 就是由于对我的欲壑难填 |
[12:41] | so she throw “one-month rule” through the window. | 她终于决定抛开将一月之约了 |
[12:45] | – That was fun. – That was very fun. | -真欢乐 -简直太欢乐了 |
[12:47] | Mm-hmm. Ooh, I’m getting another blanket. | 我再去拿块毯子 |
[12:50] | It gets kind of cold in here. | 这儿有点冷了 |
[12:52] | There’s a hole in the wall behind the dresser. | 梳妆台后面的墙上有个大洞 |
[12:54] | I usually shove a sock in, | 我通常是用袜子堵上的 |
[12:55] | but I needed the sock yesterday, so… | 可我昨天正好要穿那袜子 所以… |
[13:01] | We should probably talk about this. | 我们可能得谈谈 |
[13:02] | Okay. Are you robbing me? | 好吧 你是要打劫我吗 |
[13:05] | When I was six, | 我六岁的时候 |
[13:06] | a spider crawled into my ear while I was sleeping, | 一只蜘蛛趁我睡觉的时候爬进了我耳朵里 |
[13:09] | and, uh, it laid eggs. | 它在里面产了卵 |
[13:11] | My mother was a Buddhist, | 我妈是个佛教徒 |
[13:12] | and she wouldn’t let me kill them, and it was awful. | 她不让我杀生 简直太恐怖了 |
[13:14] | So I do the… | 所以我… |
[13:15] | So you use the pantyhose to keep the baby spiders in your head? | 所以你用丝袜让蜘蛛宝宝待在你脑子里出不来 |
[13:18] | No, no, no, no. They’re gone, they’re gone. | 不不不 它们已经走了 早就走了 |
[13:20] | I’m just terrified it’s gonna happen again. | 我只是很害怕会再次发生这种事 |
[13:23] | And the meds were keeping the fear away, and now that | 那些药是能驱走恐惧的 |
[13:26] | I’m not taking them, | 可现在我不吃药了 |
[13:27] | I’ve just gotten a little bit obsessed with spiders. | 我只是无法对蜘蛛释怀 |
[13:30] | And with this on my head, I feel safer. | 在头上套上这个我就觉得安全多了 |
[13:33] | And, look… I could totally breathe, | 看 完全可以呼吸 |
[13:35] | so there’s very little downside. | 完全没影响 |
[13:38] | Oh, God, you think this is so weird. | 天啊 果然让你觉得诡异了 |
[13:39] | Wyatt thought it was weird, too. | 怀特也这么觉得 |
[13:41] | That’s why he had his dad give me all the pills. | 所以他才让他老爸给我开了药 |
[13:42] | This is so weird! Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 这事太诡异了 天啊 对不起 |
[13:45] | No, no. | 不 不会 |
[13:46] | I mean, it makes total sense. | 这样一切就合理了 |
[13:48] | No, it’s not weird at all. | 不会 完全不诡异 |
[13:50] | Really? Oh, my God. | 真的吗 天啊 |
[13:52] | Hey, listen, you know what? | 听着 我想说 |
[13:53] | If you could not tell anybody. | 你能答应不告诉别人吗 |
[13:54] | This is just… | 这实在 |
[13:56] | It’s a embarrassing. | 有点丢脸 |
[13:57] | Of course not. | 我当然不会说 |
[13:58] | I would never say anything. | 我绝不会吐露半个字的 |
[14:00] | But I think you think it’s worse than it is. | 但我觉得是你多虑了 |
[14:02] | It’s not weird at all. | 完全不会很诡异啊 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[14:13] | – Good night. – Yeah. | -晚安 -好吧 |
[14:18] | Oh my God! | 我的个神 |
[14:27] | What are you doing awake? | 你怎么醒了 |
[14:29] | Every time your father gets up to pee, | 你爸每次起床去尿尿 |
[14:31] | I realize I’m thirsty. | 我就会觉得口渴 |
[14:32] | In two hours, I’ll get up to pee, | 然后不到俩小时 我去尿尿 |
[14:34] | and he’ll be thirsty. | 他又会觉得渴了 |
[14:35] | It’s a vicious cycle. | 整个恶性循环啊 |
[14:42] | One minute! | 马上 |
[14:43] | Open up! This is my last pair of clean pajamas. | 快开门 我没有干净的睡裤了 |
[14:47] | Oh, what are you doing up? | 你又怎么会醒了 |
[14:48] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:50] | Sabrina… she just… Never mind. | 塞布丽娜 她 算了不说了 |
[14:53] | What happened? She’s off her meds. | 怎么回事 她停了药 |
[14:55] | Did she do something crazy? | 是不是做了什么发疯的事了 |
[14:56] | I’m not allowed to talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[14:58] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[15:01] | Did she hurt you? | 她打你了吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 没有 |
[15:04] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[15:05] | Sabrina did something crazy, | 塞布丽娜干了什么疯事 |
[15:06] | and Jimmy won’t tell me what it is. | 可吉米不肯告诉我 |
[15:08] | Oh, yeah? It must be good. | 是吗 那肯定是好事 |
[15:09] | Come on, what is it? | 说吧 到底怎么了 |
[15:10] | All right, fine. | 好吧 我说 |
[15:11] | But you guys can’t say anything. | 可你们千万不能说出去 |
[15:16] | She sleeps with a pair of pantyhose on her head. | 她睡觉要在头上套丝袜 |
[15:20] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意儿 |
[15:21] | Are the pantyhose still on her legs? | 是说同时在腿上和脑袋上么 |
[15:24] | No. She’s terrified of spiders, | 不是 她怕蜘蛛 |
[15:26] | and she’s worried they’re going to crawl into her ear | 她怕它们会趁她睡觉的时候 |
[15:27] | and lay eggs in her head while she’s sleeping. | 爬进她耳朵去产卵 |
[15:31] | Pantyhose on her head. | 头上套丝袜 |
[15:34] | Hey, we should call her “Pantyhose head.” | 我们该叫她丝袜脑袋 |
[15:36] | You’re not calling her anything; you’re not supposed to know. | 你们绝对不能那么叫她 你们本不该知道的 |
[15:38] | Does this happen a lot? | 这事经常发生吗 |
[15:39] | This… spiders-crawling- into-people’s-heads thing? | 就是蜘蛛爬进人脑子的事 |
[15:42] | One Web site I found says it’s an urban legend. | 我在网上看到说是都市传奇 |
[15:45] | Then it must be true. | 那就是真的了 |
[15:47] | Look, just don’t say anything about it. | 听着 千万别提起这事 |
[15:52] | If she’s afraid of spiders, | 她要是怕蜘蛛的话 |
[15:53] | she’s sleeping in the wrong house. | 可真是睡错地方了 |
[15:55] | This place is so full of spiders, | 咱家到处都是蜘蛛 |
[15:57] | I’ve named a couple of them. | 有不少还被我取了名字呢 |
[15:58] | I ran into Arlo last week in the hallway | 我上周在走廊就碰见了阿洛 |
[16:00] | with his three kids and his wife, uh… oh… | 带着它的老婆和三个孩子 |
[16:05] | I can never remember her name. | 我老是记不住它老婆的名字 |
[16:32] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[16:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[16:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:40] | Hey. Is Jimmy here? | 吉米在吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, yeah, he’s around. | 他在 |
[16:43] | But don’t-don’t ring the bell. | 但是别摁门铃 |
[16:44] | Virginia’s taking a nap. | 维吉妮亚还在睡觉 |
[16:45] | Said she couldn’t sleep last night. | 她说昨晚没睡好 |
[16:51] | Hey. Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[16:53] | Okay, calm down. I’m all right. I’m fine. | 没事的 冷静 我完全没事 |
[16:56] | I’m not in any danger. | 一点危险也没有 |
[16:58] | I did some research, and this is a way | 我研究了一下 |
[16:59] | for you to overcome your fear. | 这种方法可以帮你克服恐惧 |
[17:02] | Once you realize that I’m okay… | 只要你发现我是安全的 |
[17:05] | …you’ll see there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 你就会知道 完全没什么可怕的 |
[17:08] | What in the world…? | 叫你妹啊… |
[17:13] | Okay, guys, if you could please stop screaming, | 行了吧 别叫了好不 |
[17:14] | I think you’re starting to freak the spiders out a little bit. | 蜘蛛都快被你们吓死了 |
[17:16] | Why do you have pantyhose on your head? | 你干嘛头上套着丝袜 |
[17:18] | Because Jimmy told me all about your stupid phobia, | 因为吉米告诉我你的恐惧症了 |
[17:21] | and now I can’t sleep without worrying | 现在我也没法好好睡觉了 |
[17:22] | I’m going to wake up with a head full of spiders. | 因为怕醒来会满脑子爬满了蜘蛛 |
[17:24] | Oh, you told her?! | 你居然告诉她了 |
[17:25] | You told her when I asked you not to?! | 我说了让你别说 可你还是说了 |
[17:27] | She made me. | 她逼我的 |
[17:28] | Seriously, you guys really need to keep your voices down. | 说真的 你俩得小点声 |
[17:31] | Can you get this one on my neck… | 能不能把我脖子上这只… |
[17:35] | Stop screaming. | 别叫了 |
[17:37] | What the hell is…? | 搞什么啊 |
[17:39] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[17:40] | God, I can’t believe you told her! | 我擦 你居然告诉她了 |
[17:42] | And they’re biting… They’re biting me! | 他们在咬 他们在咬我 |
[17:53] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[17:54] | There is just some swelling that will go down | 只是有点肿 |
[17:56] | within a few days. | 过几天就会消了 |
[17:57] | If you want to see him, | 你要是想见他的话 |
[17:58] | he’s in bed number three. | 他在3号床 |
[17:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Hey. Is it bad? | 很糟吗 |
[18:08] | Oh, wow! | 天啊 |
[18:10] | It’s horrible. | 太吓人了 |
[18:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:14] | Thanks a lot for lying to me, Albert. | 多谢你骗我啊 阿伯特 |
[18:16] | Sorry. Didn’t want to freak you out. | 对不住啦 只是不想吓到你 |
[18:18] | You weren’t lying to me though, were you? | 不过话说回来 你没骗我吧 |
[18:20] | This doesn’t look too bad? | 这看起来不算很糟吗 |
[18:22] | Um, no. You’re gonna be fine. | 不会 你会没事的 |
[18:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:26] | Jimmy, what were you thinking? | 吉米 你怎么想的啊 |
[18:28] | I wanted to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[18:30] | I was stupid, I know. | 我知道我蠢透了 |
[18:31] | I guess you have an idiot for a boyfriend. | 看来你真是找了个白痴男友 |
[18:33] | No, no, I used to have an idiot for a boyfriend. | 不 我以前那个才是白痴男友 |
[18:36] | Look, Wyatt just wanted to give me pills | 你看 怀特只会给我药 |
[18:39] | so the problem would go away. | 以为这样就没事了 |
[18:40] | You wanted to help me fix it, | 而你却想从根本上帮助我 |
[18:41] | so I didn’t have to sleep with pantyhose on my head. | 让我不用头套丝袜睡觉 |
[18:44] | She sleeps with pantyhose on her head? | 她睡觉头上要套丝袜 |
[18:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:48] | Listen, I’m going to try to sleep without the pantyhose. | 听着 我会试着不套丝袜睡觉 |
[18:52] | Hopefully with your help, | 希望在你的帮助下 |
[18:53] | I will get to a place one day where I can do that. | 有一天我真能达到不套丝袜也能睡觉的境界 |
[18:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[18:58] | Look what these things can do. | 瞧瞧这些家伙多恐怖 |
[19:00] | Uh, and they’re everywhere. | 而且他们无处不在 |
[19:01] | And they have thousands of babies each. | 每只还有成千上万只宝宝 |
[19:03] | During the day, we can help each other | 白天的时候 我们可以 |
[19:04] | watch out for them, but at night… | 互相帮忙防范 可到了晚上 |
[19:05] | Well, I guess it’s good | 看来 |
[19:06] | the pantyhose come in packs of two, huh? | 丝袜总是一对一对的还真有好处啊 是吧 |
[19:07] | And, I guess, it’s also good | 我觉得还很好的是 |
[19:09] | that apparently, | 很明显 |
[19:10] | we have the same level of weirdness. | 我们有着相同的诡异习惯 |
[19:12] | Oh, my God, so now you’re both sleeping | 我勒个去 这么说你俩都要 |
[19:14] | with pantyhose on your heads? | 头套丝袜睡觉了 |
[19:16] | You guys are weird. | 真是俩怪胎 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God! | 我勒个去 |
[19:23] | Get it out! Get it out! | 拔出去 快帮我拔出去 |
[19:27] | Okay, well, thanks for calling. | 好的 谢谢打来电话 |
[19:30] | Yeah, we’ll see you when you get home. Mm-hmm. | 等你们到家了再见 嗯 |
[19:33] | That was Jimmy. He’s fine. | 是吉米 他没事 |
[19:35] | He just wanted to make sure we caught the rest of the spiders. | 只想确定我们把剩下的蜘蛛都抓起来了 |
[19:37] | I think I got them all. | 我想我抓完了 |
[19:39] | I mean, one might have run under the couch, | 可能有一只躲到沙发底下了 |
[19:42] | but I’m sure there’s something under there | 但我确信下面有东西 |
[19:44] | that can kill a spider. | 能灭了蜘蛛 |
[19:49] | Look, about me wearing the pantyhose on my head, | 听着 关于我头套丝袜的事 |
[19:53] | I didn’t tell you because I thought you would think it was | 我没告诉你是因为我怕你觉得… |
[19:56] | I shave my feet. | 我刮脚毛 |
[19:57] | What? | 什么 |
[19:58] | I’m a foot-shaver. | 我一直有刮脚毛 |
[20:00] | My little piggies look like monkeys. | 我的俩爪子就像猴爪似的 |
[20:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[20:04] | I was gonna, but when you saw Andrew do it, | 我想说的 可你看到安德鲁那么做时 |
[20:06] | you were so disgusted, I thought it would be a deal breaker. | 觉得那么恶心 我怕你因此跟我分手 |
[20:10] | The only reason I was disgusted | 我会觉得恶心 |
[20:12] | was because I saw Andrew do it. | 只是因为那是安德鲁 |
[20:15] | No matter what weird thing you ever did, | 不管你做过什么 |
[20:18] | I would still always just act like | 我都还是会保持淡定 |
[20:20] | it’s normal because… | 因为 |
[20:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:25] | And I wouldn’t have made fun of Sabrina wearing pantyhose | 如果我知道你也会套丝袜睡觉 |
[20:27] | on her head if I knew you were going to do that. | 我绝对不会取笑塞布丽娜的 |
[20:29] | I won’t make fun of her again. | 我再也不会取笑她了 |
[20:31] | Oh, no, you can make fun of her, | 不不 你可以取笑她 |
[20:31] | just not about that. She’s short, | 笑她别的点就行了 比如她的小矮个儿 |
[20:34] | she drives that stupid moped. | 她骑那么逊的电机车 |
[20:37] | And when she wears that big ol’ helmet, | 还有她带着那硕大的安全帽时 |
[20:39] | she looks like Gazoo from The Flintstones. | 就像摩登原始人里的角色 |
[20:41] | See? We’ll be fine. | 看吧 我们没事的 |
[20:47] | Veronica! | 维罗妮卡 |
[20:49] | That’s Arlo’s wife’s name. | 阿洛的老婆是这个名字 |
[20:53] | When you really care about someone, | 当你真正在乎一个人时 |
[20:54] | part of the bargain is they accept your weird stuff… | 代价之一是要接受他们的各种诡异习惯 |
[21:00] | …and you accept theirs, | 而他们也要接受你的 |
[21:02] | which allows you to get on with the more fun parts | 这样你们才能体会到真正在乎别人时 |
[21:04] | of really caring about someone. | 更快乐的部分 |
[21:06] | And on this occasion, one person’s weird thing | 在这种情况下 一个人的习惯 |
[21:09] | became all of our weird things. | 会变成大家共有的习惯 |
[21:13] | Except for Maw Maw. | 除了曾奶奶 |
[21:14] | She thought all this “Afraid of spiders” Stuff was crazy. | 她还是觉得怕蜘蛛这事太疯狂了 |