时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, it’s that time of year again. | 又是一年庆典时 |
[00:03] | The town of Natesville, famous for its rich soil, | 纳什维尔镇以土壤肥沃著称 |
[00:06] | that for reasons unknown | 出于某些神秘的原因 |
[00:08] | produces the plumpest radishes in the world, | 这里出产全世界最圆润的萝卜 |
[00:10] | is celebrating its annual | 现在正值该镇一年一度的 |
[00:12] | Thanksgiving Radish Harvest Festival. | 萝卜丰收感恩节 |
[00:15] | Natesville! | 纳什维尔 |
[00:16] | Hey, stop doing that. | 喂 别瞎嚷嚷 |
[00:17] | Not only is the festival an opportunity | 这节日不仅给了居民 |
[00:20] | for Natesville residents to show off their radishes, | 炫耀自家萝卜的机会 |
[00:22] | it’s also an opportunity to show off the radish’s many uses | 还秀出了萝卜的多种用途 |
[00:26] | as a food, a garnish and as a projectile. | 它不仅是食物 也是装饰 更是投射弹 |
[00:33] | What? | 不是吧 |
[00:34] | Winner, winner, Thanksgiving radish dinner. | 赢啦赢啦 感恩节大丰收啦 |
[00:38] | The festival also offers small business owners | 节日还给惧怕网络的小生意人 |
[00:40] | who are afraid of the internet the opportunity to advertise. | 提供打广告的机会 |
[00:44] | Knock knock knock housekeeping. | 清洁家政到住宅 |
[00:46] | Call the gals in pink to remove your stink. | 粉衣女郎来 家中飘香人人爱 |
[00:50] | This week-long event | 这个为期一周的活动 |
[00:51] | also gives some of the city’s unsung and unpaid heroes | 还给了镇上一些无名英雄们 |
[00:55] | their day in the sun. | 声名远扬的机会 |
[00:56] | Today’s security is provided by the Natesville auxiliary police. | 今天由镇上的辅助警察维持现场秩序 |
[00:59] | This year the mall cops loaned us their Segways, | 今年 商场保安借给我们独轮车 |
[01:02] | and the high school donated whistles. | 中学还给我们捐了口哨 |
[01:06] | So, if you miss it this year, | 如果你错过了今年的活动 |
[01:08] | make sure you get here next year, | 明年一定要来 |
[01:10] | so the people of Natesville can… show you our radishes! | 好来瞻仰瞻仰我们镇的萝卜 |
[01:16] | I’m Dave Davidson, | 我是大卫·大卫生 |
[01:17] | and this has been “Where the heck is Dave today?” | 以上是《今天大卫死哪儿去了》的全部内容 |
[01:20] | Natesville! | 纳什维尔 |
[01:34] | 老娘已经不卖 大麻了好吗 | |
[01:37] | This ice cream is disgusting. | 这冰淇淋难吃疯了 |
[01:39] | The radish is not a desserty vegetable. | 就说萝卜做什么甜点嘛 |
[01:44] | You know our daughter, Annette? | 这是我闺女 安妮特 |
[01:45] | And this is our grandson, June Bug. | 这是我孙子 囧巴 |
[01:48] | Look at you with a kid of your own | 哟 孩子都有了啊 |
[01:50] | throwing explosives. | 孩子都会扔甩炮了 |
[01:52] | Seems like it was just yesterday | 我们在这个庆典上 |
[01:54] | we were at this same festival | 看着你和吉米放烟花 |
[01:55] | watching you and Jimmy play with fireworks. | 好像还是昨天的事 |
[01:58] | Radish revelers, | 各位秀萝卜的 |
[01:59] | can I have your attention, please? | 能我听说一分钟吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 不对啊 |
[02:04] | Over here, on the stage. | 这边 我在台上呢 |
[02:06] | Before I bring out this year’s entertainment, | 今年前来助兴的”人皆斯金纳德” |
[02:09] | Allman Skynyrd, a patchwork of survivors | 是林纳德·斯金纳德和人皆兄弟的幸存队员 |
[02:11] | from Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers, | 在请出他们之前 |
[02:13] | I have an announcement about the annual candy drive. | 我要说明糖果义卖的相关情况 |
[02:16] | Now, as always, it’s you kids of Natesville | 同往年一样 这个美好节日的举办款项 |
[02:19] | that raise the money for this wonderful festival. | 要由纳什维尔镇的孩子们筹集 |
[02:21] | The child who sells the most candy | 卖掉糖果最多的孩子 |
[02:23] | gets to be the little Pilgrim | 将扮演小小清教徒 |
[02:25] | in the “We’re Thankful for Radishes” Thanksgiving Day float. | 可以乘坐”感谢萝卜”的感恩节花车哟 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I was the little Pilgrim once. | 我也当过小小清教徒 |
[02:31] | Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[02:33] | If you would have played | 要我们刚认识时 |
[02:34] | the little Pilgrim card when we first met, | 你出了这手牌 |
[02:36] | you would’ve gotten in my pants a lot sooner. | 咱俩搞不好早就成了 |
[02:39] | It did get me a couple of kisses on the playground. | 那次确实让我走了桃花运 |
[02:42] | It was the first time in my life that I ever achieved anything. | 那是我人生第一次有所成就 |
[02:45] | I felt special. | 我感到自己与众不同 |
[02:46] | Everyone was looking up to me, and I made the most of it. | 每个人都在仰视我 我也没讲啥客气 |
[02:49] | I win you. | 我赢了你 |
[02:50] | I win you. | 我还赢了你 |
[02:56] | Now I want Hope to feel the way I felt that day. | 我希望喜旺也能有这样的经历 |
[02:59] | It could be just the boost her self-esteem needs | 说不定能唤醒她的自尊心 |
[03:00] | to finally get her potty-trained. | 让她学会去厕所嘘嘘 |
[03:02] | Oh, that would be good. | 那就太好了 |
[03:03] | I think she’s starting to understand | 不过我觉得她开始感觉到 |
[03:05] | that squatting behind the couch and grunting is losing its charm. | 蹲在沙发后面嗯嗯不是啥光彩事儿了 |
[03:08] | Candy sale pickup is now… | 义卖糖果 |
[03:10] | Open! | 开始领取 |
[03:11] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[03:20] | Look at them. | 你看他们 |
[03:22] | I’m glad we’re grandparents. | 幸好我们已经是爷爷奶奶了 |
[03:23] | Yep, selling candy is a young parent’s game. | 没错 卖糖这活儿只适合年轻的父母 |
[03:26] | Glad I’m retired from all this candy madness. | 真庆幸已经退出糖果激战了 |
[03:31] | June Bug, not at the head. | 囧巴 打人不打脸啊 |
[03:35] | Hey, hey, it’s Jimmy! Give me. | 我是吉米 快给我 |
[03:37] | Oh, hell no. | 闪开 |
[03:38] | People, people, show some decorum. | 各位 文明点 |
[03:40] | This is the Radish Festival. | 这可是萝卜节 |
[03:42] | The world is watching. The world is watching! | 世界人民在看着你们呐 |
[03:49] | Take it easy, Hope. | 喜旺 别激动嘛 |
[03:50] | Grandpa spent a lot of money trying to win that horse. | 爷爷可是斥巨资赢下这匹马的 |
[03:52] | Don’t pull Trigger’s ear off, okay? | 别把突突的耳朵揪下来 好吗 |
[03:54] | I think she named it Clip Clop. | 她好像叫它嘚嘚 |
[03:55] | Well, Trigger hates that name. | 突突不喜欢那个名字 |
[03:57] | How many bars do you think we need to sell | 你觉得我们要卖掉多少巧克力 |
[03:58] | so Hope can be the little Pilgrim and ride on the radish float? | 喜旺才能当上小小清教徒 坐上萝卜花车 |
[04:01] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:02] | and if I were you, i wouldn’t get too invested in her winning. | 如果是我 才懒得为这个费功夫 |
[04:04] | But she has to win. | 但她必须赢 |
[04:06] | Look, I want her to feel like I did. | 我希望她也能有我那时的感受 |
[04:07] | I mean, it gave me the confidence | 坐花车给了我自信 |
[04:09] | to go after things that seemed impossible. | 去尝试看似不可能的事情 |
[04:12] | Like grow Ricky Radish. | 比如种萝卜 “里奇” |
[04:14] | Or Sabrina. | 还有”塞布丽娜” |
[04:16] | Oh, thank you. | 真感人 |
[04:16] | I meant Sabrina Squash. | 我说的是倭瓜“塞布丽娜” |
[04:21] | Well, that’s humbling. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | Anyway, I hear you guys are candy-selling pros. | 我听说你们是卖糖能手 |
[04:27] | You have any tips for us? | 能给点建议吗 |
[04:28] | No, absolutely not. | 没 啥也没有 |
[04:29] | We cannot get involved with this. No way. | 我们不会再掺和这事了 绝对不会 |
[04:30] | – Why? – Don’t ask questions. | -为什么 -别多问 |
[04:32] | What’s the big deal? Why? | 这有什么要紧的 为什么嘛 |
[04:33] | No, please. | 求你 别这样 |
[04:34] | Stop. No. | 住手 别这样啊爹 |
[04:38] | Why can’t you help? | 为什么你们不能帮忙 |
[04:40] | Just tell him. | 告诉他算了啦 |
[04:44] | What are you doing in there? | 你躲在那里干什么 |
[04:45] | I was hoping the cabinet would transport me | 我原本指望这个橱子能带我 |
[04:47] | to a magical place where none of you existed. | 穿越到一个没有你们的伊甸园去 |
[04:50] | How’s that working out? | 结果呢 |
[04:51] | Not well and we have mice. | 没成 还发现咱家有老鼠 |
[04:53] | Just tell the boy. | 和孩子实话实说吧 |
[04:55] | It’s better coming from you. | 这事还是你们自己坦白比较好 |
[04:59] | Fine, but I’m warning you, | 好吧 但你们要有心理准备 |
[05:02] | this family did things we are ashamed of. | 我们做过一些自己都不齿的事 |
[05:06] | Things you’re gonna wish you didn’t know about. | 保证你们听过就后悔 |
[05:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, this sounds like a great story. | 等等 这故事一定很精彩 |
[05:14] | Do you guys have any popcorn? | 家里还有爆米花吗 |
[05:16] | It’s on top of the cupboard. | 在柜橱顶上 |
[05:23] | Hey, remember that tall girl you dated in high school? | 还记得中学和你好过的那个高妹吗 |
[05:26] | – What’s her name? – Rachel. | -她叫什么来着 -瑞秋 |
[05:27] | That’s right. Rachel. | 对 就是她 |
[05:29] | Wonder what she’s up to. | 不知道她现在好吗 |
[05:32] | What I am about to tell you | 我接下来说的事 |
[05:33] | never leaves this room. | 绝不能传出去 |
[05:36] | It all happened 20 years ago at the radish festival. | 话说那是二十年前的萝卜节 |
[05:39] | I had just started working at Knock Knock Knock Housekeeping. | 那时我刚开始干家政清洁 |
[05:42] | And Jimmy just started his lifelong love afffair | 而吉米也刚刚开始玩爆竹 |
[05:45] | with firing explosives. | 这后来成了他一生的挚爱 |
[05:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse my sweating. | 女士们先生们 请原谅我满头大汗 |
[05:55] | It must be at least 70 degrees out here. | 这鬼天气绝对有二十多度了 |
[05:59] | Now, remember, if you don’t want next year’s entertainment | 都给我听好了 如果你们不想明年 |
[06:01] | to be me covering Blues Traveler’s songs again, | 还听我嚎蓝调旅者的歌助兴的话 |
[06:04] | we’re gonna need every child to participate in the candy drive. | 那就让镇上的孩子们都把糖果卖起来吧 |
[06:08] | So what do you say, parents? | 你们觉得如何 家长们 |
[06:09] | Come and get this candy. | 快来拿糖果吧 |
[06:13] | Look at them. | 瞧啊 |
[06:14] | You know those crazy parents will be selling the candy for their kids. | 你懂的 这些疯家长一定会帮他们小孩卖糖的 |
[06:17] | Which will teach the kids nothing. | 这能让孩子有什么长进啊 |
[06:19] | I guarantee you, 20 years from now, | 我敢肯定 二十年后 |
[06:21] | those brats will still be living at home. | 这些小破孩还只能靠啃老过活 |
[06:23] | Rosa and I were speaking the same language, | 尽管罗莎的口音很搞笑 |
[06:25] | even though she had a funny accent. | 但她和我还是属于同一次元的 |
[06:26] | We both agreed that | 我们达成了共识 |
[06:27] | we wouldn’t be the kind of parents who do everything for their kids. | 绝不能变成为了小孩不顾一切的脑残家长 |
[06:33] | It’s hot. Can I get in? | 好热啊 我能到水里凉快下吗 |
[06:35] | Have you sold any candy? | 糖卖出去了吗 |
[06:37] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[06:38] | Sorry, kid. No cash, no splash. | 抱歉孩子 不交钱就不能冲凉 |
[06:41] | Kiddie pool’s for closers. | 能赚钱的小孩才能进泳池 |
[06:43] | Oh, come on, can’t you help me? | 别这样嘛 帮帮我嘛 |
[06:45] | I want to be the little pilgrim. | 我想当那个小小清教徒 |
[06:47] | Sorry, hon, no can do. | 对不起 亲爱的 不行 |
[06:48] | We’re doing this for your own good. | 我们这么做也是为了你好 |
[06:51] | Work builds character. | 努力才能成人啊 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna see if Rosa and Carlos | 我去找罗莎和卡洛斯 |
[06:55] | will give us some free astro pops. | 看看他们能不能白送我们点棒棒糖 |
[06:56] | Count me in. I want one. | 算我一个 我也想要一个 |
[06:58] | Me, too. | 我也要 |
[06:59] | Sorry kid, astro pops are for closers. | 没门儿 小鬼 能赚钱的小孩才能吃棒棒糖 |
[07:06] | I thought we said we weren’t | 我们不是说好 |
[07:07] | gonna help them sell chocolate. | 不帮孩子卖巧克力的吗 |
[07:09] | Andale, Andale, Andale! | 闪了 闪了 闪了 |
[07:15] | Jimmy, remember how we said we were | 吉米 你记得我们说好 |
[07:17] | finally gonna take you to the movies tonight to see Aladdin? | 今天晚上带你去看《阿拉丁》吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah! | 记得 |
[07:22] | Well, that’s off. | 电影取消了 |
[07:24] | We’re going to war. | 我们有场恶仗要打 |
[07:27] | You guys suck at this. | 你们俩逊毙了 |
[07:29] | We tried. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[07:30] | We went to every house in the neighborhood, | 我们挨家挨户地走遍了 |
[07:32] | but no one even answered the door. | 可人家连门都不肯开 |
[07:33] | Those crazy religious people ruined it for everyone. | 这群老古板真扫兴 |
[07:36] | The problem isn’t you, Virginia. | 问题不在你 维吉妮亚 |
[07:37] | It’s those crummy candy bars. | 那些寒酸的巧克力才是罪魁祸首 |
[07:39] | Just ’cause they’re brown and filled with nuts, | 它长得是像屎 |
[07:41] | doesn’t mean they need to taste like crap. | 但不一定非得吃起来也像屎啊 |
[07:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:45] | Maw maw’s got an idea. | 奶奶有办法 |
[07:48] | It was time for us to bring out the big guns. | 于是我们使出了杀手锏 |
[07:55] | So maw maw started | 奶奶快马加鞭 |
[07:56] | whipping up a batch of her own special chocolate. | 赶制了一炉她自创的巧克力 |
[08:01] | Of course, she only used the finest of ingredients. | 当然 她用的都是上等的原料 |
[08:18] | There were plenty of people in the confection game, | 会做巧克力的不止奶奶一个 |
[08:20] | But what made her cocoa so loco | 但为什么她的巧克力能如此诱人 |
[08:23] | was her secret ingredient, | 那是因为她有一招独门绝技 |
[08:25] | Bacon drippings. | 培根油 |
[08:41] | She had created the most delicious and addictive food known to man. | 她做出了举世无双令人欲罢不能的顶级美味 |
[08:46] | We called it Maw Maw’s Magic Brown. | 我们将它命名为奶奶的魔力小棕棒 |
[08:53] | Once people got a taste, word spread. | 美味很快一传十 十传百 |
[08:55] | Everyone was hooked. | 人人都为之疯狂 |
[09:01] | And that started a major turf war. | 而战争才刚刚拉开序幕 |
[09:14] | Burt! | 伯特 |
[09:27] | They hit us, | 他们对我们的伤害 |
[09:29] | but we hit them back harder. | 我们必十倍还之 |
[10:05] | When the dust had settled | 尘埃落定时 |
[10:07] | and the candy was gone, | 糖果尽散去 |
[10:09] | it was time to count up the earnings | 也是时候清点卖糖所得 |
[10:10] | and see who was gonna ride that float. | 看看谁能登上花车了 |
[10:12] | Well, | 矮油 |
[10:13] | quite a lot of chimmies in those changas. | 料不少嘛 |
[10:16] | Looks like Rosa’s the winner. | 看来是罗莎赢了 |
[10:18] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:20] | I’ve got this contest | 这场比赛我赢定了 |
[10:22] | in the bag. | 看我这包 |
[10:23] | Or should I say, bags? | 或者我是不是该说 这些包 |
[10:28] | That was Burt’s line, but I think he stole it | 这是伯特的主意 但我觉得 |
[10:30] | from an episode of MacGyver. | 他是从《百战天龙》里窃取的灵感 |
[10:32] | Seeing Jimmy up on that float made me feel proud | 看到吉米坐在花车上 我无比骄傲 |
[10:35] | that we were able to win the contest for him. | 原来我们也是有能力帮他赢得比赛的 |
[10:37] | He was so happy. | 他好开心 |
[10:39] | But then I realized that even though Jimmy was happy, | 可是之后我意识到 吉米是开心了 |
[10:42] | we made another child very sad, | 但另一个孩子会因此而难过 |
[10:45] | and all of a sudden, I didn’t feel so good. | 突然之间 我的心情又没那么好了 |
[10:47] | At that moment, Rosa and I both realized | 在那一刻 罗莎和我都意识到 |
[10:50] | there are no winners in a candy war. | 糖果大战中没有赢家 |
[10:53] | And there’s been peace between the families ever since. | 从那以后我们就一直和平相处 |
[10:57] | So if you want Hope to ride on that float, | 所以如果你想让喜旺登上花车 |
[10:59] | you’re gonna have to do it without our help. | 就得全靠自己 我们不会帮忙的 |
[11:01] | Fine. I’ll do it on my own. | 好 自己来就自己来 |
[11:03] | We need to call a plumber. | 打电话叫修水管的人来 |
[11:04] | The toilet in here won’t flush. | 马桶冲不了水了 |
[11:09] | I thought you said “cookie.” | 我以为你说的是”曲奇” |
[11:11] | It sounded like you said “cookie.” | 你说的就像是”曲奇” |
[11:13] | Why would I say, | 我怎么会说 |
[11:14] | “If we hurry, we can have a cookie in the shower”? | “如果我们赶时间 就边淋浴边吃块曲奇” |
[11:18] | Doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本说不通嘛 |
[11:19] | That’s why I said no. | 所以我才拒绝了 |
[11:20] | Damn, never get that one back. | 该死 再也拿不回那块了 |
[11:24] | Rosa? | 罗莎 |
[11:26] | Andale, Andale, Andale! | 闪 快闪 快闪啊 |
[11:29] | Andale, Andale, Andale! | 快快快 |
[11:34] | Rosa’s back in the candy game! | 罗莎又杀回糖果大战了 |
[11:35] | She and Carlos are selling chocolate bars out of their ice cream truck. | 她和卡洛斯在冰激凌车上卖巧克力棒 |
[11:38] | That dirty, lying, chocolate-slinging ho! | 这个不择手段卖巧克力的贱人 |
[11:41] | Fire up the bunsen burner. | 煤气灯点起来 |
[11:44] | We’re gonna drop some cocoa madness on those chumps. | 我们要重掀巧克力狂潮了 |
[11:56] | Once we learned Rosa was back to dealing candy bars, | 得知罗莎重回糖果战场后 |
[11:58] | we knew our only chance at getting Hope to win the contest | 我们知道帮喜旺赢得比赛的唯一机会 |
[12:01] | was to pull maw maw out of retirement. | 就是让奶奶重出江湖 |
[12:54] | When maw maw’s recipe hit the streets, | 奶奶一出 |
[12:57] | the Chance family was back on top. | 谁与争锋 |
[13:04] | When Rosa’s family knew we were back in business, | 罗莎一家知道我们重出江湖后 |
[13:07] | things got rough. | 事态失控了 |
[13:15] | Let this be a lesson. | 给我听好了 |
[13:17] | Don’t screw with the Flores family. | 千万别惹佛洛雷斯家 |
[13:23] | And we weren’t gonna take that lying down. | 我们才不会轻易认输 |
[13:55] | As sticky as things were getting on the streets, | 那边以牙还牙全数回报 |
[13:58] | things were starting to melt on the inside, too. | 这边手头的活也忙得脚不点地 |
[14:04] | Are you boosting? | 还小偷小摸了嘿 |
[14:07] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[14:08] | I need it. I just… | 我好想吃 我我我 |
[14:09] | We’ve been working all night, and I-I need the energy. | 我们忙了一整夜 要补充能量啊 |
[14:12] | Plus they’re just… they’re so good. | 而且它实在好吃疯了 |
[14:13] | Bitch, you know we don’t get high on our own supply. | 小贱货你忘了吗 这些不对内供应 |
[14:19] | While we were fighting mayhem at home, | 在我们自相残害的同时 |
[14:21] | the Flores cartel decided to hit us where it really hurt. | 佛洛雷斯集团决定在我们的痛处一击致命 |
[14:58] | Maw maw stepped things up by making the chocolate even stronger. | 奶奶又升级了巧克力配方 |
[15:01] | Nobody could resist our latest strain. | 没人能抵抗得了我们的最新品种 |
[15:15] | Come on, man, just give me some chocolate. | 哥们儿 给我点巧克力呗 |
[15:17] | A chunk, a section, a little bitty square. | 一大块 就一片 一小块也行啊 |
[15:20] | I can’t do it, Frank. | 不行 弗兰克 |
[15:21] | Barney said I can’t sell in the store. | 巴尼说不能在店里卖 |
[15:24] | Barney also said, if I just wander around doing nothing all day, | 巴尼还说如果我整天无所事事瞎闲逛 |
[15:26] | he’ll fire me. | 他会炒了我 |
[15:28] | That was ten years ago. | 那是他十年前说的啊 |
[15:29] | Give me some. I know you’re holding. | 就给我点呗 我知道你有 |
[15:30] | Hey, get out of there. | 让开 |
[15:31] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[15:33] | Get out. No, no, no, no. | 出去 不行不行不行 |
[15:36] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[15:46] | That’s Maw Maw’s magic brown. | 这是奶奶的魔力小棕棒 |
[15:47] | It’s back on the street? | 居然又重现江湖了 |
[15:49] | James, my office now! | 詹姆斯 马上到我办公室来 |
[15:53] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[15:54] | if you don’t stop wandering around, I’ll fire you. | 如果你再瞎闲逛 我就炒了你 |
[16:01] | “You have been detained by a Natesville auxiliary police officer. | 你已经被纳什维尔辅助警察拘押了 |
[16:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[16:05] | You also have the right to leave at any point | 也有权随时起身离开 |
[16:08] | because said auxiliary officer has no legal authority to detain you.” | 因为据说辅警是无权拘押你的 |
[16:11] | Wait, so I can just leave? | 等等 那就是说我可以走了 |
[16:13] | Not if you ever want your daughter to ride on top | 如果你还想你女儿坐上”感恩萝卜”小花车的话 |
[16:16] | of the “We’re thankful for radishes” float. | 就不能走 |
[16:18] | Oh, Barney, come on. | 巴尼 拜托了 |
[16:19] | Don’t make Hope suffer just because you have a beef with me. | 别因为我而迁怒喜旺嘛 |
[16:22] | Oh, this has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没有关系 |
[16:23] | You’re small potatoes. | 你只是个”小土豆” |
[16:26] | I want the russet. | 我想要的是土豆王 |
[16:27] | The what? | 哪个 |
[16:28] | The russet. | 土豆王啊 |
[16:29] | It’s the king of potatoes. | 就是土豆之王啊 |
[16:30] | How do you work in produce and not know that? | 你是搞农产品的 怎么不知道这个 |
[16:32] | Fine. I’ll go get you a potato. | 好 我去给你找个大土豆 |
[16:34] | I don’t want a potato. | 我要的不是土豆 |
[16:38] | I want your mother. | 我要的是你老娘啊 |
[16:42] | 20 years ago, your mother and I had a run-in. | 20年前 我和你妈有过一次争执 |
[16:44] | Hold on. I’ve got this contest | 等一下 这比赛我赢定了 |
[16:47] | in the bag. | 看我这包 |
[16:49] | Or should I say, bags? | 或者我是不是该说 这些包 |
[16:57] | Wow, this is a lot of money, Virginia. | 赚了不少啊 维吉妮亚 |
[16:59] | How’d you sell so much candy? | 你怎么卖出这么多巧克力的 |
[17:01] | Guess I just have a knack for it. | 我自有诀窍 |
[17:05] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不太相信 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, I find it hard to believe that an aspirin | 我本来也不相信 |
[17:09] | just knows when I’ve got a pain in my neck, but it does. | 阿司匹林能止痛 但它就是能嘛 |
[17:14] | Got any aspirin? | 有阿司匹林吗 |
[17:16] | Aisle two. | 走着瞧 |
[17:18] | I was darn sure your mother cheated, | 我非常肯定你妈作弊了 |
[17:20] | and like any good auxiliary police officer, | 就像其他优秀的辅警一样 |
[17:22] | I was gonna keep the pressure on until she admitted it. | 我要给她施压 直到她承认为止 |
[17:24] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[17:25] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[17:27] | And over the years, I’ve never let it go. | 即使事情过去多年 我也不罢手 |
[17:29] | You cheated! | 你作弊了 |
[17:30] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[17:32] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[17:33] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[17:34] | Knock knock knock housekeeping. | 清洁家政到住宅 |
[17:37] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[17:37] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[17:39] | So, James, I guess the radish is in your basket now. | 詹姆士 我想决定权就在你手上哦 |
[17:43] | How do you want to play it? | 你想好了吗 |
[17:44] | Barney, please. | 巴尼 求你了 |
[17:45] | Don’t make me rat out my own mom. | 别让我出卖我老妈 |
[17:47] | Snitches get stitches. | 背叛的人都没好下场啊 |
[17:48] | I’m not asking you to be a snitch. | 我没让你背叛呀 |
[17:50] | I’m asking you to do what’s best for you and your daughter. | 我只是让你做对你和女儿都好的事 |
[17:53] | You want her to be the little pilgrim, don’t you? | 你想让她成为小小清教徒 对吧 |
[17:55] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:57] | I don’t have to beat up my own mom, do I? | 我总不能和我娘打一架吧 |
[17:58] | Absolutely not. | 当然不必 |
[18:03] | You are gonna wear a wire. | 带上窃听器就行 |
[18:09] | You cheated. | 你作弊了 |
[18:12] | Prove it! | 证明啊 |
[18:14] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[18:16] | I finally will. | 我一定会的 |
[18:32] | Back at the chocolate factory, | 回到巧克力工厂 |
[18:34] | things were really out of control. | 局面还真是失控了 |
[18:37] | Hopped up on chocolate, | 嗑过巧克力 |
[18:39] | nobody had slept for days. | 大家都几天没睡了 |
[18:40] | And everyone was going more than a little crazy. | 每个人都变得神神叨叨的 |
[18:44] | You weren’t followed here, were you? | 你没有被跟踪 对吧 |
[18:46] | I think Rosa’s got ties to the Mexican Air Force. | 我想罗莎一定和墨西哥空军关系密切 |
[18:48] | Listen, you hear that? | 听 听到没 |
[18:50] | Choppers! | 是直升机啊 |
[18:53] | I don’t see them. | 我看不到啊 |
[18:54] | I think they’ve been camouflaged to look like the sky. | 我觉得它们伪装成天空的颜色了 |
[18:57] | They invented the Chalupa. | 他们都能发明哈卢帕[秘鲁渔船] |
[18:59] | How hard can the invisible helicopter be? | 隐身直升机肯定不在话下 |
[19:03] | How’s it going, mom? | 怎么样了 老妈 |
[19:05] | Oh, damn it, Jimmy, I was up to four, | 该死 吉米 本来要数到四了 |
[19:07] | and now I’ve got to start all over again. | 现在又要重新开始了 |
[19:08] | Chopper! I see one. | 我看见了一架直升机 |
[19:11] | It looks just like a bird. | 它长得真像一只鸟 |
[19:14] | Yeah, sorry to interrupt you | 抱歉打扰 |
[19:15] | from counting money from our current candy sales, | 你计算巧克力的营业额了 |
[19:17] | which we have gotten by cheating | 但这些都是通过在巧克力里 |
[19:19] | when we added a secret addictive ingredient to the chocolate bars. | 添加上瘾成分作弊得到的 |
[19:22] | Get out of my face. | 离我远点 |
[19:23] | So I have to push the big button and the little red button? | 那么我要按下大按钮和红色小按钮吗 |
[19:26] | The little red button is inside the big button. | 红色小按钮在大按钮里边 |
[19:28] | Oh, I’m doing it right now. | 我按的是对的 |
[19:30] | He’s wearing a wire. He’s wearing a wire! | 他身上有窃听器 他有窃听器 |
[19:33] | It’s the…. | 这是… |
[19:35] | You’re gonna talk, Jimmy. | 吉米 从实招来 |
[19:36] | Who gave you the wire? | 谁给你的窃听器 |
[19:38] | Ow, you got chocolate in my eye. | 你把巧克力溅到我眼睛里了 |
[19:40] | You’re ruining a good thing here, Jimmy. | 吉米 你这是要坏了我们的好事 |
[19:41] | Tell us where that wire came from. | 快说窃听器哪儿来的 |
[19:42] | Tell us! We’re not playing around. | 快说 我们不是闹着玩的 |
[20:02] | Ricky! | 瑞奇 |
[20:06] | It was Barney. | 巴尼给我的 |
[20:08] | He told me he’d rig the contest so that Hope could be the little pilgrim | 他说他可以操纵比赛让喜旺成为小小清教徒 |
[20:11] | if I helped him prove you’ve been cheating all these years. | 但条件是我帮他证明你作了弊 |
[20:16] | Why didn’t you just tell us that, you idiot? | 你咋不早说呢 二货 |
[20:18] | The only reason we’ve been doing this | 我们这么做的唯一目的就是 |
[20:19] | is to get Hope on that float. | 让喜旺坐上花车 |
[20:23] | Potty. | 嘘嘘 |
[20:26] | Come on, sweetie. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | Daddy is so proud. | 爸爸为你骄傲 |
[20:40] | Fine, you’re right. | 好吧 你说对了 |
[20:42] | I cheated. | 我作弊了 |
[20:43] | I knew you were dirty. | 就知道你用肮脏的手段 |
[20:45] | Not any worse than you, | 比你差远了 |
[20:47] | rigging this contest just to get me to confess to rigging the contest. | 为了让我承认作弊还操纵比赛 |
[20:50] | Hey, no one’s innocent. | 狗咬狗一嘴毛 |
[20:52] | The real little pilgrim of Natesville was a psychotic dwarf | 纳什维尔真正的小小清教徒是个疯侏儒 |
[20:54] | who slaughtered an entire Indian village to get a basket of radishes. | 不惜一切代价 只为得到一篮子萝卜 |
[21:06] | Parents can sometimes go a little too far | 父母在关心孩子时 |
[21:08] | where their kids are concerned. | 有时会做得过火 |
[21:10] | You never know how much help to give them, | 你从不知道要给予他们多少帮助 |
[21:12] | and the truth is the kids probably don’t even care. | 而实际上孩子们根本不在乎 |
[21:17] | It’s the adults that get caught up in the competition. | 深陷竞争中的从始至终都是大人 |
[21:19] | I know you cheated. | 我知道你作弊了 |
[21:21] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[21:25] | That’s our girl. | 那是我们家宝贝儿 |