时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The following is a presentation of the supermarket channel, | 接下来是超市频道展播 |
[00:11] | home of the 2013 grocery games. | 2013年”购物街”比赛举办地 |
[00:16] | 欢迎来到纳什维尔 已连续265天未发生系列杀人案 | |
[00:17] | Natesville. | 纳什维尔 |
[00:17] | Two towns over from any town, U.S.A. | 一个方圆两个城镇荒无人烟的美国小镇 |
[00:21] | It’s the kind of town | 这里民风淳朴 |
[00:22] | where people still do business with a handshake. | 交易双方仍会握手致礼 |
[00:25] | Where every citizen– four-legged or not– | 每个市民 包括动物 |
[00:28] | is treated with the same level of respect. | 都受到了平等的尊重 |
[00:31] | Natesville has a long history of not having much history, | 纳什维尔拥有没什么历史的悠久历史 |
[00:35] | But that’s about to change. | 但这点即将改变 |
[00:37] | The 2013 International Grocery Games | 2013年国际”购物街”大赛 |
[00:43] | have been awarded to Natesville. | 举办地是 纳什维尔 |
[00:49] | Finally Natesville will be known for something other than being | 现在纳什维尔声名远扬 终于不仅是因为 |
[00:51] | the town with that weird hum no one can track down. | 那不知道从哪里来的噪音了 |
[01:02] | I’m a bit of a grocery games junkie. | 我对”购物街”比赛挺上瘾的 |
[01:04] | This is a-a poster from the inaugural games in 1986. | 这是1986年开幕比赛的海报 |
[01:08] | When Reagan and Gorbachev finally sat down face-to-face | 那时里根和戈尔巴乔夫终于面对面坐下 |
[01:11] | and found a way for our two countries | 找到了使两个国家 |
[01:12] | to challenge each other without resorting to nuclear weapons– | 无需诉诸核武器 就能挑战彼此的办法 |
[01:15] | the grocery games. | 那就是”购物街”大赛 |
[01:17] | And to this day, the American team has never won the games. | 美国队迄今为止从未获胜过 |
[01:22] | This year, that is going to change. | 今年 我们将打破魔咒 |
[01:25] | Barney and the rest of Natesville’s confidence is so high | 包括巴尼在内 每个纳什维尔人都信心高涨 |
[01:28] | because this year, the American squad | 因为今年的美国队选手 |
[01:31] | is stocked with grade A grocery talent. | 都是极为优秀的杂货店员 |
[01:34] | Stacy Finley, can-stacker. | 史黛西·芬利 罐头堆叠工 |
[01:37] | Danny Bronson, grocery-bagger. | 丹尼·布朗森 杂货店装袋工 |
[01:40] | Paul Kroll, | 保罗·克罗尔 |
[01:41] | champion cart-wrangler. | 冠军购物车管理工 |
[01:44] | Last but not least, the anchor leg of the competition, | 比赛的最后一项同样重要 |
[01:48] | the event that separates the men from the stock boys– | 这是区分成熟男人与补货小子的比赛 |
[01:51] | the deli platter assembly. | 熟食拼盘 |
[01:53] | American Brett Sommerstein, ironically a vegetarian | 身为素食者的美国人布雷特·森默施泰因 |
[01:56] | is the best slicer of deli meats this country has ever produced. | 竟是这个国家空前顶尖的熏腌肉切片工 |
[02:02] | But victory is far from guaranteed, | 但这还远远不能保证美国队就会赢 |
[02:05] | as this year’s Russian team is as strong as ever. | 因为今年的俄罗斯队一如既往地强大 |
[02:11] | Local Natesvillapudlians open their hearts and their homes | 纳什维尔人敞开心扉 打开家门 |
[02:15] | to these gladiators of the grocery | 欢迎这些杂货店斗士 |
[02:17] | in an unselfish show of sportsmanship and kindness. | 无私展现了体育精神和善良品质 |
[02:21] | What’d he bring us? What’d he bring us? What’d he bring us? | 他给我们带了什么带了什么 |
[02:22] | Looks like… a bottle of turnip vodka, | 好像是 一瓶萝卜伏特加 |
[02:27] | some dried fish | 一些鱼干 |
[02:30] | and a bunch of socks. | 和一堆袜子 |
[02:31] | Ooh, I need socks. | 我正需要袜子呢 |
[02:33] | This hosting thing is awesome. | 这些礼物还真不错 |
[02:35] | I’m so glad we got… what’s-his-face-istan. | 真高兴我们接待的是那什么什么斯基 |
[02:37] | My name is Sergei Berdimuhamedov, | 我的名字叫谢尔盖·别尔穆哈梅多夫 |
[02:41] | and that is my luggage. | 那是我的行李 |
[02:44] | The Russian competitors bond with their local hosts. | 俄罗斯选手与接待家庭建立了良好的关系 |
[02:47] | Oh, hey, cool screen saver. | 这屏保很酷嘛 |
[02:49] | I’m still sticking with flying toasters. | 我还在用飞翔的烤面包机呢 |
[02:51] | No, no, that’s my internet girlfriend. | 不不 那是我的网上女友 |
[02:54] | Don’t worry. She can’t see us. | 别担心 她看不到我们 |
[02:55] | I don’t turn the camera on unless I’m wearing my baby mask. | 我只有带上婴儿面具才会开摄像头 |
[02:59] | Well, if you love this horse, | 如果你爱这匹马 |
[03:01] | Why do you hide your face? | 为什么还要把你的脸遮起来 |
[03:03] | We may hide our faces, | 我们遮住了脸 |
[03:04] | but that just makes it easier to bare our souls. | 却因此更容易袒露灵魂 |
[03:07] | And one time when we were drunk, | 有一次我们喝醉了 |
[03:09] | she showed me one of her boobs, so I showed her one of mine. | 互相给对方看了自己的一个咪咪 |
[03:12] | Another thing we have in common: nice cans. | 于是我们又找到一个共同点 咪咪都很漂亮 |
[03:16] | And no sooner had the pleasantries been exchanged, | 主客友好说笑后不久 |
[03:18] | when cultural differences | 文化差异就升级到 |
[03:20] | rose to a level not seen since Rocky IV. | 自《洛奇4》以来前所未有的高度 |
[03:23] | I am Svetlana, and this is my daughter Dasha. | 我叫斯维特拉娜 这是我女儿达莎 |
[03:27] | – Welcome. – Look at these pathetic Americans. | -欢迎 -看看这些可悲的美国人 |
[03:31] | They are soft like pierogi dough. | 简直跟波兰饺子面团一样软 |
[03:34] | And they are so tiny. | 个头都这么小 |
[03:36] | We would feed this to ox | 我们会把这小家伙抱去喂牛 |
[03:38] | and hope for a strong baby next time. | 下次说不定能生个大宝宝 |
[03:41] | Get the bags, Dasha! | 去拿包 达莎 |
[03:43] | Oh. No, no, no. Hey, listen, we can… help with… | 不用不用 其实我们可以帮忙… |
[03:47] | Don’t help her! | 不许帮她 |
[03:52] | While some athletes were all business, | 一些运动员忙着正事 |
[03:55] | others were eager for some fun and games. | 另一些则在急切地找乐子 |
[03:58] | Hey, Frank, does this club at the bowling alley have a dress code? | 弗兰克 保龄球馆的俱乐部有着装要求吗 |
[04:05] | And after he pushed me into the reptile enclosure, | 自从他把我推进了爬行动物养殖箱 |
[04:08] | I was never able to trust another man again. | 我就再也无法相信其他男人了 |
[04:10] | Aw, that is, until now. | 直到 现在 |
[04:15] | Is there somebody else there with you? | 你旁边有人吗 |
[04:18] | An allergic reaction to the Russian cologne, Chernobyl breeze, | 弗兰克对俄罗斯古龙水 切尔诺贝利微风过敏 |
[04:21] | sends Frank into a sneezing fit. | 不住地打喷嚏 |
[04:24] | Oh, man. Are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吗 |
[04:27] | I can call 911! | 我可以打911 |
[04:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:36] | Horse-head is Shelley? | 马头是雪莉 |
[04:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:41] | Hello? Are you okay? | 有人吗 你还好吗 |
[04:43] | So, I’ve had sex with horse | 我跟马搞过 |
[04:45] | and I’ve had sex with woman, | 也跟女人搞过 |
[04:47] | but I’ve never had sex with hybrid horse-woman. | 但我从没跟人马杂种搞过 |
[04:52] | While the rest of Natesville adapts to their foreign guests, | 当其他纳什维尔人慢慢适应外国来宾时 |
[04:55] | Barney Hughes learns that Americans can be just as surprising. | 巴尼·休斯发现美国队同样令人惊讶 |
[04:59] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[05:01] | You have time for a few pictures with your biggest fan? | 有空和你们的铁杆粉丝合影吗 |
[05:07] | Could you close the door, Barney? | 你能关上门吗 巴尼 |
[05:08] | We’re busy doping. | 我们忙着打兴奋剂呢 |
[05:12] | You can’t use this footage | 如果有裸露片段 |
[05:14] | if there’s nudity, right? | 就不能播这个镜头了对吧 |
[05:19] | You’re just covering this with a graphic, aren’t you? | 你们只会用一个图片挡住 对吧 |
[05:27] | As the sun rises on Natesville, | 当纳什维尔的新一轮太阳升起 |
[05:30] | it sets on a disgraced and disqualified American team, | 阳光照耀着可耻的并被取消资格的美国队 |
[05:34] | whose doping antics have left their hopes | 注射兴奋剂的可笑行为导致他们获胜的希望 |
[05:36] | as shriveled as their testicles. | 像他们的睾丸一样萎靡不振 |
[05:44] | Just when it appeared that being from Natesville | 当做一名纳什维尔人 |
[05:46] | was going to suck a little bit more than usual, Barney Hughes | 变得比以往更丢人 巴尼·休斯有了一项 |
[05:50] | makes a discovery that could change the course of the grocery games. | 可以改变”购物街”大赛进程的发现 |
[05:54] | This is kind of interesting. | 这条有点意思 |
[05:56] | “If any competitor cannot partake in the games, | 有任何参赛者不能参与比赛 |
[05:58] | replacements may be chosen by the manager of the host store.” | 可以由东道商店的经理选择代替者 |
[06:01] | Emphasis on “Kind of.” | 请强调它只是”有点”意思 |
[06:04] | There are much more interesting books out there. | 更有意思的书多了去了 |
[06:06] | Remind me to lend you some Danielle Steel. | 提醒我借给你丹尼尔·斯蒂的书[言情小说家] |
[06:09] | Sounds like you should get in touch with the runners-up from the U.S. Championships. | 看来你得去跟美国锦标赛的亚军联系了 |
[06:12] | Forget that. You guys should do it. | 算了吧 应该由你们几个上 |
[06:14] | How often do you get to represent your nation? | 你们多久才能有机会在一个世界性的舞台上 |
[06:16] | On a world stage? | 代表自己的国家 |
[06:18] | On a channel that reaches over three percent of American TVs? | 上一个全美3%的电视能收看到的频道 |
[06:22] | Oh, but we wouldn’t stand a chance. | 但我们一点胜算都没有啊 |
[06:24] | Yeah, Barney’s right. | 是啊 巴尼说得对 |
[06:25] | All right, the Russian team is made up of professionals. | 没错 俄罗斯队都是专业选手组成的 |
[06:28] | We just do this for a living. | 我们不过是靠这个混口饭吃的 |
[06:29] | Guys. Come on. | 各位 拜托 |
[06:32] | This is your chance to shine. | 这是你们发光发热的机会啊 |
[06:35] | Besides, don’t you think | 而且你们不觉得 |
[06:36] | it would be nice for Natesville to be known | 如果能让纳什维尔因为别的事情而出名 |
[06:37] | for something other than that mysterious hum? | 而不是那神秘的噪音 不是很好吗 |
[06:40] | Or the kazoo-testing facility? | 或者说是卡祖笛测试设备[音色嘶哑的管乐器] |
[06:42] | Actually, I wasn’t really listening. | 其实我没在认真听 |
[06:44] | 吉米和塞布丽娜·吉斯 杂货店员工 | |
[06:45] | I had a… itch on my neck, and I was trying to scratch it | 我脖子很痒 就想靠点头 |
[06:48] | with the tag on the back of my shirt by nodding like… | 借助衣服后面的标签来挠痒痒 |
[06:50] | Yeah, I wasn’t nodding either. | 是啊 我也不是在点头 |
[06:52] | One of my favorite songs just… | 我最爱的一首歌 |
[06:53] | came on in my head, and I was just bopping along to it. | 在我脑子里回响 所以我就跟着节奏在点头 |
[06:56] | *Get it, get it, get it, get it, pull my taffy, boys* | *拿来 拿来 拿来 拿来 撕开我的太妃糖 兄弟们* |
[06:58] | *Pull my taffy, boys* | *撕开我的太妃糖 兄弟们* |
[06:59] | Don’t you think we need a reason to hold our heads high? | 你们不觉得我们需要一个让我们抬头挺胸的理由吗 |
[07:03] | Besides being the only town | 除了是美国境内 |
[07:04] | in the United States to surrender to the Japanese | 唯一一个在珍珠港事件之后 |
[07:07] | the day after Pearl Harbor? | 向日本人投降的城镇 |
[07:09] | Sometimes I think if I concentrate hard enough, | 有时候我在想 如果我精力足够集中 |
[07:10] | 巴尼·休斯 杂货店经历 | |
[07:11] | I can make the clock go faster. | 我就能让时间走快点 |
[07:14] | And what about the kids? | 那孩子们怎么办 |
[07:15] | We could do it for the kids, | 我们可以为了孩子们去做 |
[07:17] | the future of Natesville. | 他们是纳什维尔的未来 |
[07:19] | I looked like I was agreeing, | 看起来我好像是赞同的 |
[07:21] | 弗兰克·莫罗拉 杂货店工人 | |
[07:21] | but sometimes when I’m bored, I pretend I’m a pez dispenser. | 但我很无聊时 就想象自己是个糖果盒 |
[07:26] | We’re the town that voted to make our official bird | 是这个小镇投票把镇鸟 |
[07:30] | the middle finger. | 定为中指[中指又有小鸡鸡的意思] |
[07:31] | Well, winning this would be | 赢了这次比赛 |
[07:32] | like giving a middle finger to the world. | 就好比向全世界竖中指 |
[07:34] | I didn’t even hear what she was saying. | 我都没听到她在说什么 |
[07:36] | 伯特·吉斯 草坪和水池维护工人 | |
[07:36] | It’s just when she gets behind something, | 当她开始支持一件事情 |
[07:38] | she gets so passionate and hot. | 她就变得激情四射 性感迷人 |
[07:40] | That year she got behind Ruben Studdard on idol, | 那年她支持美偶的鲁本·史坦德 |
[07:42] | we had so much sex it was crazy. | 我们做了好多次爱 太疯狂了 |
[07:44] | Aren’t you sick of being laughed at? | 你们难道还没受够嘲笑吗 |
[07:48] | Virginia’s speech may have been falling on deaf ears, | 大家可能都对维吉妮亚的演讲充耳不闻 |
[07:51] | but someone else’s ears were being filled with sweet nothings. | 但有人听到的却全是甜言蜜语的废话 |
[07:55] | Oh, I feel so sorry for this puny American cucumber. | 我好同情这根瘦小的美国黄瓜 |
[08:00] | It’s so small it could not satisfy anyone’s appetite for anything. | 实在太小了 根本谁都满足不了 |
[08:05] | In Russia, cucumbers are much bigger. | 在俄罗斯 黄瓜要大得多 |
[08:09] | I’m not big on vegetables, so… | 我对蔬菜没什么爱 所以 |
[08:11] | I hope you’re talking about penises. | 我希望你说的是阴茎 |
[08:14] | Of course I was. | 当然是在说阴茎了 |
[08:19] | So who’s in? | 谁要加入 |
[08:23] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:25] | I knew you were all just nodding for your own personal reasons. | 我知道你们都是因为各自的原因在点头 |
[08:30] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[08:31] | Just like Rebecca never gave up on her ex-husband Paul | 就像丹尼尔·斯蒂尔《心里的事》里的瑞贝卡 |
[08:34] | in Danielle Steel’s Matters of the Heart, | 从未放弃她的前夫保罗 |
[08:37] | I’m not giving up on America. | 我也不会放弃美国 |
[08:39] | Never thought I’d say this… | 从没想过我会这样说 |
[08:42] | But Frank here’s my guy. | 但弗兰克真是我的好朋友 |
[08:45] | Who else is with us? | 还有谁要加入我们 |
[08:46] | Well, after Frank volunteered, we kind of had to. | 弗兰克自愿加入后 我们也不得不去了 |
[08:49] | I mean, he is officially the laziest guy in the store. | 他是店里公认最懒惰的家伙 |
[08:53] | Barney does superlatives in the annual Howdy’s yearbook. | 巴尼在毫迪年鉴上还大篇幅强调来着 |
[08:57] | At first I was scared to do this, | 刚开始我很怕 |
[08:59] | but the more I thought about it, I realized | 但我越想越意识到 |
[09:01] | I don’t have a fancy, glamorous life. | 我根本没有什么奇幻 璀璨的人生 |
[09:03] | I work in a grocery store. | 我在杂货店工作 |
[09:11] | Can this ragtag group of underdogs | 这群不被看好的乌合之众 |
[09:13] | really take on the Russian superstars? | 真的能对付得了俄罗斯的巨星吗 |
[09:16] | Find out after these messages. | 几则消息之后立刻揭晓 |
[09:18] | Then at 8:30, | 接下来8:30 |
[09:19] | stay tuned for Sample Ladies After Dark. | 锁定《女推销员夜间秀》 |
[09:22] | This week, | 本周看点 |
[09:22] | a fat guy gets busted for taking more than his share of cheese cubes. | 肥男多拿奶酪被抓现行 |
[09:30] | With only one day to prepare, | 只有一天的准备时间了 |
[09:32] | and half of that spent buying matching sweat suits, | 美国队用半天时间统一了服装 |
[09:35] | team U.S.A. embarks on a series | 然后跟随快节奏音乐 |
[09:37] | of nontraditional training exercises set to up-tempo music. | 开始了一系列非常规训练 |
[10:05] | Go. | 开始 |
[10:07] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[10:08] | Use the slicer. | 用切片机啊 |
[10:10] | On his deathbed, | 祖父临死前 |
[10:11] | I shook my grandfather’s thumb-less hand | 我握住他失去大拇指的手 |
[10:13] | and promised him I’d be the first Marolla | 发誓成为莫罗拉家第一个 |
[10:15] | to die with ten fingers. | 至死保持十指完整的人 |
[10:17] | But, Frank, it’s gonna take an hour to fill the platter. | 但这样装盘要花一个小时 弗兰克 |
[10:19] | I’ll tell you what I tell the customers: | 我对顾客也是这么说的 |
[10:21] | you can have it fast or you can have it finger-free. | 速度和手指不可兼得 |
[10:26] | While the team is busy training, food lines are forming. | 紧张训练的同时 等待的队伍也越来越长 |
[10:30] | Some citizens of Natesville, | 一些纳什维尔人 |
[10:31] | used to a heavy diet of processed lunch meat, | 日常饮食以切好的午餐肉为主 |
[10:34] | begin to lose their cool. | 他们等得不耐烦了 |
[10:36] | Who do you got to sleep with in this place | 你和谁有一腿 |
[10:38] | to get a half a pound of olive loaf?! | 才能弄到半磅橄榄肉饼 |
[10:48] | Hey, that-that’s a health code v… | 你违反了健康条… |
[11:01] | He’s a natural. | 这孩子是个天才 |
[11:10] | After being lost in the darkness for so long, | 在黑暗中摸索了这么久 |
[11:14] | the team sees a ray of light. | 美国队终于看到一线希望 |
[11:24] | Why didn’t you tell me Burt could do all this? | 你怎么不告诉我伯特会这些 |
[11:29] | I didn’t know. | 我也才知道 |
[11:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:39] | Burt, you’re the best pure grocer I’ve ever seen. | 伯特 你是我见过最棒的杂货店员 |
[11:43] | Please join us. | 请务必加入我们 |
[11:44] | We need you to save our team. | 我们队就靠你了 |
[11:46] | Sorry, Barney. | 抱歉 巴尼 |
[11:47] | I don’t do things that make me look foolish. | 自黑什么的我才不干呢 |
[12:02] | After a brief investigation, | 稍作调查后 |
[12:04] | the Supermarket Channel finds the reason for Burt’s reluctance. | 超市频道找到了伯特不愿参赛的原因 |
[12:08] | I knew it was only a matter of time before this came out. | 我知道迟早会被发现的 |
[12:12] | What did you find, the pictures? | 你们找到了照片 是吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I used to work at Howdy’s. | 对 我曾经是毫迪的员工 |
[12:15] | I worked there long before Barney ever did. | 我的资格比巴尼老得多 |
[12:17] | It was simple– hours were good, | 工作很轻松 时薪高 |
[12:19] | beer was easy to steal. | 啤酒随便顺回家 |
[12:22] | It was all gravy | 我赚足了油水 |
[12:23] | till Free Balloon Day. | 直到免费气球日 |
[12:27] | One kid let his balloon slip away. | 一个孩子气球没抓牢 |
[12:30] | The string was hanging there, just out of reach. | 线在半空中摇晃 孩子够不着 |
[12:32] | I couldn’t stand to see a kid lose something he loved so much, | 我不能眼睁睁地看一个孩子痛失所爱 |
[12:36] | so I pulled a shopping cart over | 所以我拉过一辆购物车 |
[12:38] | and climbed on so I could get it down. | 爬上去够气球 |
[12:40] | The cart shifted. | 购物车滑了一下 |
[12:44] | The cart shifted. | 它滑了一下 |
[12:46] | This is Dave Davidson reporting from Howdy’s Market | 戴夫·戴维森在免费气球日 |
[12:49] | on Free Balloon Day. | 从毫迪超市发回报道 |
[12:51] | But this day of inflated expectations | 这个充斥着膨胀气体的节日 |
[12:53] | has ended in tragedy for one unlucky stock boy, | 是一个小货员的倒霉日 |
[12:57] | and pure joy for the rest of us because it is… | 却给大家带来了无限欢乐 因为 |
[13:01] | it’s hilarious. | 实在是太好笑了 |
[13:03] | Stop laughing at me. | 不许笑我 |
[13:04] | Stop laughing at me! | 不许笑我 |
[13:07] | The cart shifted. | 购物车滑了一下 |
[13:08] | Stop laughing at me! I’m stuck! | 不许笑我 我被卡住了 |
[13:12] | Back to you, Stu. | 下面交给你 斯图 |
[13:13] | The firemen had to use the jaws of life to cut me out. | 消防员为了解救我 还用上了救生钳 |
[13:18] | And it was then I promised myself, | 从那时起 我就暗自决定 |
[13:21] | I would never be laughed at in a grocery store again. | 不在杂货店闹第二次笑话 |
[13:26] | Never. | 决不 |
[13:28] | With little hope of victory, | 由于获胜希望渺茫 |
[13:30] | spirits were at an all-time low. | 队员的士气再创新低 |
[13:36] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[13:37] | You know the front door of the store is locked? | 你知道前门锁上了吗 |
[13:39] | I was supposed to unlock it. | 我本来是负责开门的 |
[13:42] | Yet another job I suck at. | 又没做好 |
[13:46] | Frank, what’s wrong? | 弗兰克 你怎么了 |
[13:47] | And can I have that roast beef? | 还有那个烤牛肉能给我吗 |
[13:49] | The Russians. | 都怪那群俄国佬 |
[13:51] | They take your food, | 他们抢走了你的食物 |
[13:53] | they’re gonna take Barney’s trophy, | 还会夺走属于巴尼的胜利 |
[13:55] | and they took my Shelley. | 连我的雪莉都不放过 |
[13:56] | You and Shelley are a thing? | 你和雪莉是一对 |
[13:58] | It’s the age-old romantic story. | 这是个古老的爱情故事 |
[14:00] | Boy wearing baby mask meets girl wearing horse-head mask. | 戴婴儿脸面具的男孩邂逅了戴马头面具的女孩 |
[14:04] | And then girl’s mask comes off, | 而当女孩摘掉面具时 |
[14:06] | and boy doesn’t have the guts | 男孩却没有勇气 |
[14:07] | to tell her how he really feels about her. | 表达自己的爱慕之情 |
[14:11] | We’ve all seen it a million times. | 这种事情屡见不鲜 |
[14:12] | Maybe she’d be happy if she knew it was you. | 如果知道是你 她说不定会开心 |
[14:15] | Come on, Burt. | 得了吧 伯特 |
[14:17] | The second most beautiful girl in Natesville | 纳什维尔排名第二的美女 |
[14:19] | doesn’t want the third hottest guy in Natesville. | 怎么会看上排名第三的帅哥 |
[14:22] | It doesn’t work that way, man. | 这不合理 哥们 |
[14:24] | If we won the grocery games, maybe I’d have a shot with her. | 如果比赛获胜 我和她可能还有希望 |
[14:29] | Maybe your team will win. | 说不定你们赢了呢 |
[14:30] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[14:33] | We’re gonna lose, | 我们会输 |
[14:34] | and I’m gonna lose the one thing I care about. | 我也会失去我的唯一 |
[14:46] | 23. Tighten those butt cheeks, Sabrina. 24. | 23 收紧臀部 塞布丽娜 24 |
[14:49] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[14:50] | Oh, my god! Thank god. | 妈妈咪呀 真是太好了 |
[14:51] | Now I can finally quit, too. | 我终于也可以退出了 |
[14:52] | Oh, me, too. | 我也退出 |
[14:54] | No offense, Frank, but I only did this | 不是针对你弗兰克 但我加入 |
[14:55] | because I didn’t want to seem lamer than you. | 完全是因为不想比你还怂 |
[14:57] | Nobody’s quitting. | 都不许退出 |
[15:00] | Oh, crap. | 我擦 |
[15:01] | I’m joining the team, and we’re gonna win this thing. | 我要参战 我们会赢的 |
[15:03] | Oh. Thanks, Burt. | 谢谢你 伯特 |
[15:04] | I’m not doing it for you, Barney. | 我可不是为了你 巴尼 |
[15:06] | I’m doing it for love. | 我是为爱而战 |
[15:06] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[15:08] | Not your love, Virginia. | 不是为你的爱 维吉妮亚 |
[15:09] | Frank’s love. | 是弗兰克的爱 |
[15:14] | The team U.S.A had their ringer on board, | 美国队的替补队员上场 |
[15:17] | Team captain Barney Hughes devised a strategy for victory. | 队长巴尼·休斯设计了一个夺冠策略 |
[15:20] | We have a competition to win, and we’re gonna do that | 我们要赢 而我们的策略 |
[15:23] | by having Burt run the whole relay by himself. | 就是伯特独自完成接力赛 |
[15:26] | I’ll run the first three legs, | 我来完成前三项 |
[15:27] | but Frank’s pulling up the rear. | 剩下的弗兰克接替 |
[15:29] | Me? No. I’m the worst one we’ve got. | 我吗 不行 我实力最差 |
[15:33] | Look, Shelley needs to see you as a winner. | 你得让雪莉看到你赢 |
[15:35] | But the last leg is the deli platter, | 但最后一项是熟食拼盘 |
[15:38] | and I’m horrible at the slicer. | 而我对切片机束手无策 |
[15:39] | Don’t worry. I’ll give you such a huge lead, | 别担心 我会比对手快很多 |
[15:41] | you’ll have time to win the race and tell Shelley you love her | 等你比完赛向雪莉表白时 |
[15:44] | before the other team is even finished. | 另一对还没完成呢 |
[15:47] | What looked like a grocery games disaster | 一度失去参赛资格 |
[15:49] | when the American team was disqualified | 可能一败涂地的美国队 |
[15:52] | is now set to be one of the most exciting contests to date. | 成为了迄今最强的竞争队伍 |
[16:01] | I’d hit that. | 老头真可口 |
[16:05] | Let the games begin. | 游戏正式开始 |
[16:07] | Both teams are playing for love of their country. | 两队都为国家的荣誉而战 |
[16:12] | But one participant is playing for the country of love. | 只有一位选手是为爱而战 |
[16:20] | 欢迎来到纳什维尔2013年购物街大赛现场 承办方 豪迪超市 | |
[16:24] | While Sergei uses the traditional technique | 塞奇还在用传统战术 |
[16:26] | of gathering all five carts, | 集中五个推车 |
[16:29] | Burt uses a single-cart strategy | 伯特却选择各个击破 |
[16:32] | never before seen in competition. | 让大家眼前一亮 |
[16:50] | Can-stacking is usually a tedious event | 摆罐头通常比较无趣 |
[16:53] | where individual cans | 因为要把一个个罐头 |
[16:54] | are removed from cases and placed on a shelf. | 从纸盒中取出 然后摆上货架 |
[16:57] | They say that by the last case, | 具说摆到最后 |
[16:58] | each can feels like it weighs a thousand pounds. | 一盒罐头会感觉有千磅重 |
[17:01] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[17:02] | You told him he has to take the cans out of the boxes, right? | 你告诉过他要把罐头拿出来吧 |
[17:04] | I tried to, | 我试过了 |
[17:05] | but every time i said the word “cans,” he giggled. | 但每次一说到罐头 他就咯咯笑 |
[17:09] | But while everyone thought | 大家都以为 |
[17:10] | Burt was leaving the cans in the box, | 伯特要把罐头留在盒子里 |
[17:13] | he was actually thinking outside the box. | 其实他跳出了传统的框框 |
[17:26] | After shattering the world record | 在摆罐头一关中 |
[17:28] | in the can-stacking competition, | 打破世界纪录后 |
[17:30] | Burt is on his way to bagging the championship. | 伯特继续将冠军收入囊中 |
[17:39] | As Burt finishes the third leg of the relay, | 当伯特完成接力赛第三项时 |
[17:42] | the Russian team has barely begun stacking cans. | 俄国队才刚开始摆罐头 |
[17:48] | Go, Frank! | 弗兰克加油 |
[17:55] | Oh, good lord! | 我勒个去 |
[17:57] | Use the slicer, you wimp! | 用切片机 懦夫 |
[18:04] | As Frank meticulously moves from salami to pressed ham, | 弗兰克慢条斯理地切完腊肠 拿起火腿 |
[18:07] | his teammates offer words of encouragement. | 他的队友为他加油打气 |
[18:10] | That’s enough ham, Frank! | 火腿够多了 弗兰克 |
[18:12] | Cut the cheese! | 快去切奶酪 |
[18:18] | What’s the matter, baby face? | 怎么了 婴儿脸 |
[18:20] | You afraid of big, bad deli-slicer, huh? | 你怕邪恶的切片机吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[18:32] | Overcoming his fear, | 莫罗拉战胜恐惧 |
[18:33] | Marolla puts his heart and his fingers on the line. | 让心和手指悬于一线 |
[18:37] | Marolla’s gonna slice! | 莫罗拉要用切片机了 |
[18:38] | Marolla’s gonna slice! | 他要用切片机了 |
[19:08] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[19:13] | Facing certain defeat, | 失败将成定局 |
[19:14] | Maxim resorts to an age-old Russian tactic– cheating. | 马克西姆动用了古老的民族战略 作弊 |
[19:29] | I knew I’d heard that sneeze before. | 我绝对听过那个喷嚏声 |
[19:35] | Hurry, Frank. He’s right behind you! | 弗兰克 快点 他要超过你了 |
[19:59] | So close. | 差一点 |
[20:01] | We were so close. | 就差那么一点 |
[20:11] | You’re the baby-head? | 你就是那个婴儿脸 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:14] | I know you’re probably disappointed. | 你大概很失望吧 |
[20:17] | I was hoping if we won, maybe… | 我本想如果我们赢了 也许 |
[20:19] | You son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[20:21] | What’s that for? | 你打我干嘛 |
[20:22] | That’s for not video-chatting with me | 因为我摘掉面具后 |
[20:23] | when I took off my mask, and for making me feel ugly. | 你就不和我聊天了 害我觉得自己很丑 |
[20:27] | Ugly? | 丑 |
[20:28] | You’re beautiful. | 你美翻了 |
[20:30] | I’ve always wanted to ask you out. I was just… | 我一直想约你 可是 |
[20:34] | The thought of it terrified me. | 但一想到这我就觉得害怕 |
[20:36] | You’re like a deli-slicer with boobs. | 你就像有咪咪的切片机 |
[20:39] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是我听过最美的赞扬了 |
[20:46] | You guys tried real hard, and you showed a lot of heart, | 你们非常努力 而且热情高涨 |
[20:49] | but you managed to suck just enough to lose. | 可惜实力太差 必输无疑 |
[20:55] | Who do we appreciate? | 我们该感谢谁 |
[20:57] | U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! | 美国队 美国队 美国队 |
[21:00] | Yeah, well, you can take your crummy cheer and your stupid trophy | 把你们肮脏的欢呼和愚蠢的奖杯 |
[21:03] | and stick ’em where the sun don’t shine. | 收进阳光照不到的角落吧 |
[21:05] | Yeah, and then, you can put ’em up your butts. | 还可以把它们塞进屁眼里 |
[21:08] | And with that, | 于是 |
[21:09] | team U.S.A. celebrated like champions, | 美国队表现得虽败犹荣 |
[21:12] | because this is America, home of the moral victory. | 因为这就是美国 精神胜利之乡 |
[21:21] | Coming up next on the Supermarket Channel, | 超市频道节目预告 |
[21:23] | Tyler Perry’s i ain’t got no coupon. | 泰勒·佩里主持的《我没有优惠券》 |
[21:29] | Team U.S.A. | 美国队万岁 |