时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hang in there, honey. | 坚持住呀 宝贝 |
[00:09] | I think I hear Daddy coming. | 我好象听到你爸爸回来了 |
[00:11] | Yes, I can hear him coming. | 是的 我听到他的脚步声了 |
[00:18] | What? Has he been drinking again? | 怎么搞的? 他又喝多了? |
[00:31] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[00:33] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[00:35] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[00:36] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[00:38] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[00:40] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[00:42] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有两个两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[00:45] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[00:48] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[00:51] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[00:52] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[00:55] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[00:56] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[00:58] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:00] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:15] | You know what I think is really sexy? | 你知道我觉得什么才是真正的性感么? |
[01:20] | What? | 什么? |
[01:21] | A man who does the dishes. | 一个洗盘子的男人 |
[01:28] | No, does nothing for me. | 不 我可不这么认为 |
[01:31] | You know what does it for me? | 你知道我觉得怎么才性感么? |
[01:33] | A woman who does the dishes | 一个跟另一个女人 |
[01:35] | with another woman. | 一起洗盘子的女人 |
[01:41] | Hey, where you going? What you got there? | 嘿 你要去哪儿? 手里拿的是什么? |
[01:44] | Mommy’s pen. | 妈妈的钢笔 |
[01:45] | That’s my laundry marker. | 那是我的马克笔(不褪色的) |
[01:47] | Honey, have you been drawing on the walls again? | 宝贝 你又在墙上乱画了? |
[01:50] | No, I drew on Geoffrey. | 不 我画在杰弗里身上了 |
[01:54] | You drew on Geoffrey? | 你画在杰弗里身上了? |
[01:56] | He asked me to. | 他自己叫我画的 |
[01:58] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[02:05] | It’s bad news for Europe, Ray. | 欧洲又有大难了 雷 (希特勒诞生了!) |
[02:10] | Just relax, I’ll take care of it. | 放松点 我来搞定 |
[02:13] | It’s coming off. It’s coming off. | 就擦掉了 就擦掉了 |
[02:15] | It’s not coming off. | 擦不掉了 |
[02:20] | Here, let me see if I can do this. | 好了 我来看能弄掉不 |
[02:22] | Ally, come on, come with me. | 艾丽 来吧 跟我过去 |
[02:27] | You know your front door is locked? | 你知道你的前门上锁了么? |
[02:30] | Yeah, we thought it would keep out the bad people. | 知道 我们想这样能阻止坏人入侵 |
[02:34] | You think evil cares about a lock? | 你觉得魔鬼会怕了你这么条破锁么? |
[02:40] | Ray, I’ve got some news. | 雷 有个坏消息 |
[02:42] | I don’t know the best way to break this. | 我都不知道怎么说才好 |
[02:44] | Your great uncle Gus? Dead. | 你的表叔格斯 去世了 |
[02:50] | Oh, no. I liked him. | 噢 不 我可喜欢他着呢 |
[02:52] | Yeah, me, too. Hey, nuts. | 是呀 我也是 嘿 有坚果 |
[03:00] | Deb, Uncle Gus died. | 黛博 格斯叔叔去世了 |
[03:01] | That’s terrible. What happened? | 噢 太糟了 怎么回事? |
[03:04] | He had a heart attack. He was 94. | 心脏病突发 享年九十四岁 |
[03:07] | We still haven’t ruled out foul play. | 世界还是那么的不公平 |
[03:12] | It’s really a shame. Gus was a sweet guy. | 真是太遗憾了 格斯可是个好人 |
[03:15] | Remember how he always wanted | 记得么 他一直想要 |
[03:16] | to read everything you wrote? | 读完你所有的作品 |
[03:18] | Yeah, and he gave me a gold pen | 是呀 而且我毕业的时候 |
[03:19] | when I graduated. | 他还送了我支金笔 |
[03:21] | I always felt like I was his grandson. | 我总觉得自己就像是他的孙子一样 |
[03:23] | He wants you to deliver his eulogy. | 他想让你致悼词 |
[03:25] | What? I hardly knew the guy. | 什么? 我都不怎么认识那家伙 |
[03:29] | It was his dying wish. | 这是他的遗嘱 |
[03:31] | Even dead people love Raymond. | 就算是死人也爱雷蒙德 |
[03:34] | I can’t do it, I can’t. | 我做不来 不行 |
[03:35] | Get somebody else to do it. | 让别人做吧 |
[03:37] | No. Old Gus wanted you. | 不 老格斯指定要你致悼词 |
[03:40] | It was in his will. | 这是他的遗愿 |
[03:42] | I can’t do it. I can’t talk in front of people. | 我做不来 我都不怎么会讲话 |
[03:44] | Even talking to you is hard enough. | 跟你说话我都觉得够难的了 |
[03:47] | No, please. Let Robert do it. | 不 求你了 让罗伯特做吧 |
[03:48] | Robert can do the eulogy. | 罗伯特去致悼词吧 |
[03:50] | Peanut, almond, cashew. | 花生 杏仁 腰果 |
[03:52] | Peanut, almond | 花生 杏仁 |
[03:54] | cashew. | 腰果 |
[03:56] | I think you’re doing the eulogy, Ray. | 我想你得致悼词 雷 |
[04:03] | This is terrible. It’s awful. | 太糟了 太可怕了 |
[04:04] | I just found out that | 我刚才收到风 |
[04:05] | my sister is coming to the funeral. | 我姐姐也要来参加葬礼 |
[04:08] | Aunt Alda’s coming all the way from Canada? | 阿尔达姨妈要从加拿大赶来? |
[04:10] | That’s great… | 太好了 |
[04:12] | if you like Aunt Alda. | 我是说如果你喜欢阿尔达姨妈的话 |
[04:14] | Who does? | 可谁会喜欢她呀? |
[04:17] | Go ahead, have your fun. | 好了 你们继续开心吧 |
[04:18] | That woman broke my heart. | 那女人伤透了我的心 |
[04:20] | Not this again. | 别又来一遍 |
[04:21] | She never even sent Raymond a wedding present. | 她居然都没送过结婚礼物给雷蒙德 |
[04:24] | She was upset ’cause you put her | 她当时很不开心 还不都是因为 |
[04:26] | at a bad table at the reception. | 你在婚礼上给她安排了个烂位置 |
[04:28] | Aunt Alda did kind of ruin the wedding. | 阿尔达姨妈几乎毁了婚礼 |
[04:30] | It was seven years ago, | 那都是七年前的事了 |
[04:32] | and you’re still not talking. | 你们居然到现在都还不说话 |
[04:34] | I hate this story. | 我讨厌这件事 |
[04:37] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么办? |
[04:40] | Our cousin Teresa has cataracts, | 我们的表妹特里萨有白内障 |
[04:42] | so she’s got to sit up front. | 她一定得坐在前面 |
[04:43] | Then she shows up with her daughter, Stacy | 而且她还带着她女儿斯黛丝来了 |
[04:45] | the 300-pound nutritionist. | 她可是个三百镑重的营养学家 |
[04:47] | That’s another two seats. | 所以就又多占了两个位置 |
[04:51] | Can Hitler have a juice box? | 能给希特勒喝盒果汁么? |
[04:53] | Yeah, I’ll get it. | 当然 我来弄 |
[04:57] | You understand, Ray. I know you do. | 你明白的 雷 我知道你明白 |
[05:01] | You’re sensitive, artistic– | 你既敏感 又有风度 |
[05:06] | You don’t have to be sensitive, dear. | 你不用这么敏感的 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | You’re big. | 你心胸宽广 |
[05:12] | Look, Ma, I understand your fight, | 妈 我理解你和阿尔达之间的战争 |
[05:13] | you and Alda, but listen, Ma… | 但是 听着 妈妈 |
[05:15] | Gus is dead and I gotta give the eulogy | 格斯去世了 我得为他致悼词 |
[05:17] | so please don’t ruin the funeral. | 所以求你千万别毁了葬礼 |
[05:19] | I’m not gonna make trouble | 我不会再给你和其他任何人 |
[05:20] | for you or anybody else. | 添麻烦了 |
[05:22] | Good. | 太好了 |
[05:23] | Because I’m not gonna be there. | 因为我根本就不会去参加葬礼 |
[05:30] | Peanut, almond, cashew. | 花生 杏仁 腰果 |
[05:34] | Peanut, almond | 花生 杏仁 |
[05:40] | Oh, this isn’t good. | 噢 这可麻烦了 |
[05:49] | Gus Gus Gus Gus Gus Gus | 格斯 格斯 格斯 格斯 格斯 |
[05:55] | Gus | 格斯 |
[05:58] | How’s the eulogy going? | 悼词写得怎么样了呀? |
[05:59] | I wish I were Gus. | 真希望我是格斯 |
[06:02] | I can’t do it. You should do this. | 我根本就不会写 应该你来的 |
[06:04] | No, you were in PR. | 你就是做公关的嘛 |
[06:06] | You are good at bull…. PR. | 你很擅长于吹牛…公关嘛 |
[06:10] | Get up. I’ll take a look. It’s not that hard. | 起来 让我看看 其实没那么难的 |
[06:13] | You just have to know | 你只需要搞清楚 |
[06:14] | how to put the right spin on things. | 如何措辞 就行了 |
[06:16] | Just tell me something about Gus. | 跟我讲讲格斯吧 |
[06:19] | What’s to tell? | 有什么好说的? |
[06:20] | For the last 30 years he sat in front of | 过去的三十年里 他就一直 |
[06:22] | the television with a bowl of baked beans. | 拿着碗烘豆 坐在电视机前面 |
[06:27] | He was a great patron of the arts… | 他十分热爱艺术 |
[06:30] | and a gourmet. | 以及美食 |
[06:32] | Tell me something else. | 再说说别的 |
[06:34] | He could belch the alphabet to the letter “M.” | 他能一口气从A说到M |
[06:39] | Man of letters. | 他是名作家 |
[06:43] | Hey, you’re very talented. | 嘿 你太有才了 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Here, come here. | 来 过来 |
[07:00] | It’s your mother. She won’t stop crying | 你妈妈 她一直在哭 |
[07:02] | about this Alda business. | 还不就为了阿尔达那档子事 |
[07:04] | So why are you here? | 那么 你跑这儿来干吗? |
[07:07] | Somebody’s got to talk to her. | 得有人跟她谈谈 |
[07:09] | Well, you’re her husband. | 那么 你是她老公呀 |
[07:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么搞的呀? |
[07:13] | She says I don’t understand her. | 她说我不理解她 |
[07:16] | Why don’t you go talk to her? | 为什么你不去跟她谈谈? |
[07:17] | Because I don’t understand her. | 因为我确实不了解她 |
[07:21] | Ray, you go. | 雷 你去吧 |
[07:22] | No, Dad. I got work to do here. | 不 爸爸 我还有事要做 |
[07:24] | Big eulogy coming up. | 我还得写悼词呢 |
[07:26] | What, you don’t care | 什么 难道你不关心 |
[07:27] | how much your mother suffers? | 你妈有多难受么? |
[07:29] | Or if I starve? | 或者不关心我饿不饿? |
[07:31] | Oh, you’re starving? | 噢 你很饿么? |
[07:33] | Hey, you know your mother. | 嘿 你知道你妈那一套的 |
[07:34] | When she gets upset, she doesn’t cook. | 她只要一不高兴 就不做饭了 |
[07:36] | When she doesn’t cook, I don’t eat. | 如果她不做饭的话 我就没饭吃 |
[07:39] | You do the math. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[07:49] | Hello, Ray. Hi. | 哈罗 雷 嗨 |
[07:51] | Did your father send you? | 是你爸爸派你来的吧? |
[07:52] | No, I wanted to come. | 不 是我自己要来的 |
[07:55] | I won the bet to come. | 我跟他打赌谁会过来 我赢了 |
[07:58] | He hates it when I cry. | 他很讨厌我哭 |
[08:00] | It reminds him of our wedding night. | 因为那会让他想起我们结婚那天晚上 |
[08:03] | Is this Gus? Yeah. | 这是格斯么? 是的 |
[08:05] | He’s good looking. | 他长得真帅 |
[08:07] | Guys can say that now. | 大家现在可以这么说了 |
[08:10] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[08:13] | Here we are in Coney Island. | 这是我们在康尼岛照的 |
[08:16] | Hey, Ma. Maybe you should come to the funeral. | 嘿 妈妈 或许你该来参加葬礼 |
[08:18] | You know, just to say goodbye to Gus. | 你知道的 跟格斯道别 |
[08:20] | Be in the same room with Alda? | 跟阿尔达呆在一间屋子里? |
[08:22] | Not even if it was your own father rotting in that casket. | 就算棺材里躺的是你爸爸也不行 |
[08:26] | Fruit? | 吃水果不? |
[08:29] | Hey, Ma, what’s with these pictures? | 嘿 妈妈 这些照片是怎么回事? |
[08:32] | Where are Alda’s heads? | 阿尔达的脑袋呢? |
[08:33] | In here, where they belong. | 在这儿 这才是它们该呆的地方 |
[08:35] | Ma! Are you gonna use her heads to coat chicken? | 妈 你准备拿她的脑袋去打包鸡肉? |
[08:39] | Do you know what Alda used to do to me? | 你知道阿尔达以前都对我干过些什么吗? |
[08:41] | She’d read my diary. | 她偷看我的日记 |
[08:43] | She’d put my dolls in odd poses. | 还给我的洋娃娃摆怪姿势 |
[08:46] | She’d wear my clothes. She’d steal my boyfriends. | 她还穿我的衣服 抢走我的男朋友 |
[08:48] | Yeah? What kind of poses? | 是么? 什么样的怪姿势? |
[08:53] | Do you know what it’s like to grow up | 你知道跟一个专横 刻薄 不讲理的人 |
[08:54] | with someone who’s bossy… | 一起长大是什么滋味么? |
[08:57] | NO | 不 |
[09:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思呀? |
[09:01] | That’s a joke, Ma. | 开个玩笑而已 妈妈 |
[09:03] | I’m making a joke. | 我是开玩笑的呢 |
[09:04] | Yeah, very funny stuff. | 是呀 真是够好笑的了 |
[09:07] | You think this is all a joke, huh? | 你就把这一切当成个笑话 哈? |
[09:09] | No. | 没有 |
[09:11] | I thought you understood. | 我还以为你能理解呢 |
[09:12] | Well, Ma, I’m trying. | 妈妈 我在努力呢 |
[09:14] | Look, you’re sisters. Family should talk. | 听着 你们是姐妹 家人应该交谈的 |
[09:17] | Like you and Robert? | 像你跟罗伯特那样? |
[09:18] | We talk. A lot of that just goes unspoken. | 我们说话的 只不过很多时候都是意会 |
[09:23] | You think I should forgive Alda? | 你觉得我应该原谅阿尔达? |
[09:25] | It would make things a lot easier. | 那会让大家都轻松很多 |
[09:27] | Oh, yeah. On you. | 噢 是的 对你来说也是 |
[09:28] | And on other people who have eulogies | 我得说 对于其他要致悼词的人来说 |
[09:30] | to give, I’m just saying. | 也会轻松很多 |
[09:33] | It’ll make things easy for everybody else. | 其他所有的人都会轻松很多的 |
[09:35] | But does anybody ask me how I feel? | 但是 有人来过问我的感受么? |
[09:37] | I’m just a burden. | 我只是个负担而已 |
[09:39] | Ma, you’re not just a burden. | 妈 你不只是个负担而已 |
[09:44] | I got an idea. How about I sit | 我有个主意 要不我就坐在 |
[09:46] | in the Dumpster behind Mr. Balducci’s bakeshop? | 巴尔杜兹先生面包房后边的垃圾房里 |
[09:48] | That way I can shoo the crows away from the old cannoli. | 那样 我还能赶走那些奶油饼上的乌鸦 |
[09:51] | At least that way, then I’d serve a purpose. “Serve a purpose.” | 至少 我还算有用 |
[09:57] | You got lots of purposes. | 妈妈 你的用处可大了 |
[09:59] | I know, why don’t you cook Dad a steak? | 我知道的 你干吗不去给爸爸做点牛排呢? |
[10:01] | There’s a purpose. | 这就是一大用处 |
[10:03] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 别这样 |
[10:06] | I’m kidding, Ma. I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 妈妈 我开玩笑的呢 |
[10:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[10:27] | I’m getting the scores. | 我 我看球赛呢 |
[10:29] | Is that how I raised you? | 我就是这样教育你的么? |
[10:32] | People cry and you turn on the television? | 有人哭的时候 就打开电视? |
[10:34] | Ma, I’m waiting for you to come back. | 妈妈 我是在等你回来 |
[10:37] | You couldn’t come after me, see how I was? | 难道你就不能追过来看看我怎么样了? |
[10:40] | I thought you wanted to be alone. | 我以为你想一个人呆会 |
[10:42] | Why would you think that, Ray? | 你为什么会那么想 雷? |
[10:43] | I ran out of here crying. | 我可是哭着跑出去的啊 |
[10:46] | That’s the part that threw me. | 这就是让我苦恼的地方了 |
[10:51] | Look, Ma, Aunt Alda’s not that bad. | 听着 妈妈 阿尔达阿姨没有那么坏 |
[10:54] | Come on, there’s two sides to every story, right? | 别这样 所有事都有两面的 对吧? |
[11:01] | Get out of my house. | 给我出去 |
[11:02] | Stop it. You don’t mean that. | 别这样 你不是那个意思 |
[11:03] | Get out of my house! | 给我出去 |
[11:05] | Ma, don’t be mad at me. | 妈妈 别对我发火 |
[11:06] | I got eulogy problems. | 我还有悼词没解决呢 |
[11:07] | If you don’t forget about this Alda stuff… | 妈 你要是不放下跟阿尔达的矛盾 |
[11:11] | nobody at this funeral | 去参加葬礼的所有人 |
[11:12] | is gonna have a good time! | 都不会开心的 |
[11:23] | Look at all the people. There’s too many people. | 看看这些人 太多人了 |
[11:25] | Are you still nervous about the eulogy? | 你在为致悼词而紧张么? |
[11:28] | Do you want to practice on me? | 要不要我帮你练习一下? |
[11:29] | No, you should be surprised like the rest of us. | 不 你应该跟其他人一样惊讶 |
[11:33] | You didn’t finish it? | 你还没写完? |
[11:34] | How could I? | 我怎么写得完? |
[11:35] | I got all this trouble with my mom. | 跟我妈闹得一团糟 |
[11:37] | She threw me out of the house. | 她把我赶了出去 |
[11:39] | She’s not talking to me. | 也不跟我说话了 |
[11:40] | I know it sounds like a dream come true. | 我知道听起来像梦想成真 |
[11:46] | Oh, look at Geoffrey. | 噢 看看杰弗里 |
[11:52] | You think anybody will notice? | 你觉得会有人注意到么? |
[12:01] | Bride’s side or groom’s side? | 新娘那边的 还是新郎那边的 |
[12:12] | I’m lightening the mood. | 我是想搞搞气氛嘛 |
[12:17] | Listen, just try not to make that noise you make. | 听着 千万别发出噪音 |
[12:21] | What noise? | 什么噪音? |
[12:22] | That noise that you make at funerals. | 就是你每次葬礼都会发出的噪音呀 |
[12:24] | Yeah, I got that under control. Thanks. | 好的 我会控制住的 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Look, your mom’s here. | 看呀 你妈妈来了 |
[12:30] | Oh, God. She showed up. | 噢 天哪 她居然来了 |
[12:32] | Look at my sweeties. | 看看我的宝贝们呀 |
[12:35] | Listen, Ma, I’m glad you changed your mind | 听着 妈妈 我很高兴你改主意了 |
[12:37] | and I’m sorry. | 还有 我很抱歉 |
[12:41] | Great job talking to your mother. | 跟你妈谈得不错呀 |
[12:44] | God forbid you should give a crap. | 上帝保佑你等会别说堆废话 |
[12:49] | I guess Marie’s still not cooking. | 我想玛丽还没给他做饭吃呢 |
[12:52] | I’ll give him a jar of strained peas. | 我拿罐罐头给他吃吧 |
[12:56] | Is that my Raymond? | 这是我的雷蒙德么? |
[12:59] | Hi, Aunt Alda. | 嗨 阿尔达姨妈 |
[13:08] | It’s so good to see my favorite nephew again. | 再见到我最爱的侄子真是太好了 |
[13:12] | It’s been too long. | 好长时间不见了 |
[13:13] | It’s been way too long. Got to go. | 而且太远了 我得走了 |
[13:17] | Shame, shame, shame. | 无耻 无耻 无耻呀 |
[13:20] | Hello, Marie. | 哈罗 玛丽 |
[13:21] | Isn’t this nice, you two? | 这样难道不好么 你们俩? |
[13:23] | You’re back together. | 你们又重聚了 |
[13:24] | You can kiss my son | 你能亲我的儿子 |
[13:25] | but you can’t send a wedding present? | 可你却一件结婚礼物都不送? |
[13:28] | Your lips should dry into raisins. | 你的嘴唇活该干成葡萄干 |
[13:30] | Oops, too late. | 噢 太晚了 |
[13:34] | Be nice. | 和平点 |
[13:35] | The present will arrive in a couple of years. | 礼物过几年就会到了 |
[13:38] | I mailed it from where I sat. | 我就从婚礼时我坐的地方寄出的 |
[13:40] | The reason you’re angry about that table | 你对于婚礼座位那么愤怒 |
[13:42] | is ’cause you weren’t the center of attention. | 还不是因为你没能成为焦点 |
[13:44] | Lots of attention here. | 这儿就够引人注意了 |
[13:46] | How could I be the center of attention… | 你穿着金光闪闪的亮片衣服 |
[13:49] | while you’re doing the limbo | 还穿着托高胸罩 |
[13:51] | in a sequin dress and a pushup bra? | 我怎么可能成为焦点 |
[13:55] | If you had something to push up | 如果你身上也有东西能托高的话 |
[13:56] | you wouldn’t be sitting there with a sour puss. | 你就不会板着张扑克脸坐在这儿了 |
[14:00] | How could you see my sour puss where I was sitting? | 我坐得那么远 你怎么看到我的扑克脸? |
[14:03] | You’d need binoculars. | 你得拿望远镜才看到吧 |
[14:05] | Stop it! We’re at a funeral. | 停 我们是在参加葬礼 |
[14:09] | Ray, we’re ready for you now. | 雷 准备好了 该你上场了 |
[14:11] | Oh, God. Listen, Ma, just stop it. | 噢 天哪 听着 妈妈 别再吵了 |
[14:13] | Put it on hold, all right? | 停战会 好么? |
[14:15] | This funeral is not about you two fighting. | 葬礼不是你们俩吵架的地方 |
[14:18] | It’s about me giving this damn eulogy. | 是我发表该死的悼词的地方 |
[14:25] | I like his hair. | 我喜欢他的发型 |
[14:26] | His hair looks terrible. | 他的发型真是糟透了 |
[14:30] | Hi, I’m Ray. | 嗨 我是雷 |
[14:36] | I’m here to talk about Gus Patrone. | 我站在这里是要说说格斯.巴布罗 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | I did a little research first. | 我事先做了点小小的研究 |
[15:02] | Lots of people don’t know | 很多人都不知道 |
[15:03] | Gus was actually born Gustafavio… | 格斯其实出生在古斯塔夫 |
[15:15] | Beiperceilu. | 拜布斯卢 |
[15:21] | He was born January 23, 1902. | 他出生于一九零二年一月二十三日 |
[15:25] | That would make him, what? Aquarius. | 也就是说他是 水瓶座的 |
[15:35] | He was 10 pounds 6 ounces. | 出生时体重为十英镑六盎司 |
[15:38] | Wow! That’s big. | 哇噢 真够重的 |
[15:42] | Ladies, am I right? | 女士们 我说得对么? |
[15:50] | Later, Gus bought Carpet World | 后来 格斯在曼哈塞 |
[15:53] | over in Manhasset. | 收购了飞毯世界 |
[15:56] | I remember, it was open 10:00 to 6:00, Sundays. | 我记得周日的十点六点都会开业 |
[16:09] | In 1992, Gus was forced to retire… | 在一九九二年 格斯不得不 |
[16:12] | after a bad break with his prostate. | 在他患上前列腺炎之后退休 |
[16:18] | All right, I can’t take this anymore. | 好了 我实在是受不了了 |
[16:20] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[16:23] | Listen, you know what I remember | 听着 你们知道关于格斯 |
[16:26] | about Gus? | 我都了解些什么吗? |
[16:28] | How much he cared about family. | 我就了解他多在乎他的家人 |
[16:31] | Yeah, he didn’t let the little things | 是呀 他不会让鸡毛蒜皮的小事情 |
[16:34] | become big things… | 变成大麻烦的 |
[16:35] | because he knew what was | 因为他知道生命中 |
[16:36] | most important in life: family. | 最重要的就是家人 |
[16:40] | People who love you | 无论你做出多么蠢的事 |
[16:41] | no matter how stupid you’re acting. | 都会爱你的人 |
[16:46] | You know, ’cause one day | 要知道 有一天 |
[16:47] | we’re all gonna be Gus here. | 我们都会跟格斯一样躺在这儿 |
[16:50] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你们想要的么 |
[16:50] | You wanna get lowered into the ground… | 你们想躺在这里的时候 |
[16:52] | with all the grudges and the petty | 还带着怨恨 |
[16:54] | little things that don’t matter at all? | 跟那些鸡毛蒜皮的小事么? |
[16:59] | Gus didn’t let that happen to him. | 格斯可不会让这种事发生在他身上 |
[17:04] | That’s why we’re all here today. | 那也就是我们今天都来这儿的原因 |
[17:10] | That’s it. That’s all. | 就这样 我讲完了 |
[17:22] | Sorry about the yelling. | 抱歉我对你大吼大叫了 |
[17:26] | Raymond, that was beautiful. | 雷蒙德 讲得真好 |
[17:29] | Simple and touching. | 简洁却又令人感动 |
[17:30] | It was more than beautiful. | 讲得可不只是好而已 |
[17:32] | It was extremely beautiful. | 而是太好了 |
[17:35] | What is your problem, Marie? | 你怎么回事呀 码丽? |
[17:37] | I can’t even say a word without you topping me. | 我说什么你都要损我 |
[17:40] | I can’t help it, you’re easily topped. | 忍不住 你就是太容易让人损了 |
[17:45] | You’re a bitter woman, Marie. | 你是个尖酸刻薄的女人 玛丽 |
[17:46] | You’re a bitter, bleached-blonde woman. | 你是个尖刻的面无血色的金发绿眼女人 |
[17:51] | You’re just jealous of human hair. | 你只不过嫉妒人家都长头发而已 |
[17:57] | At least I’m not complaining about | 至少我不会为七年前 |
[17:59] | where I sat at a wedding seven years ago. | 参加婚礼所坐的座位而抱怨 |
[18:01] | I was so far away. | 我离得太远了 |
[18:04] | I am still waiting for my cake. | 我到现在都还在等着吃蛋糕 |
[18:07] | That lousy cake was stale. | 那恶心的蛋糕根本就是馊的 |
[18:10] | Stale? You took two pieces home. | 馊的? 你可带了两块回家呢 |
[18:13] | Because you didn’t invite my kids. | 那是因为你连我的孩子们都没邀请 |
[18:17] | Who else got cold veal? | 还有谁吃了冷牛肉的? |
[18:21] | And the portions were so small. | 而且每一份都好少 |
[18:24] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[18:25] | Cook me something, will you? | 做点东西给我吃 行不? |
[18:28] | The band stank, Marie. | 乐队表演得也喊烂 玛丽 |
[18:30] | Yeah, and what about those cheap centerpieces? | 是呀 还有那些廉价的饰品呢? |
[18:33] | And the champagne was flat. | 香宾酒也是跑了气的 |
[18:35] | All right, stop it! All right, stop! | 好了 停 好了 住嘴 |
[18:56] | All right, you and you, let’s go. Now. | 好了 你 还有你 现在跟我走 |
[19:04] | What is it, Ray? What is it? | 怎么了 雷? 怎么了? |
[19:05] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:07] | Come here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[19:09] | Both of you, come here and sit down. | 你们俩 都过来坐下 |
[19:12] | Didn’t you hear what I said in there? | 难道你们没听到我刚才在里面说的话么? |
[19:14] | You mean the eulogy? Yes! | 你是说悼词么? 是的 |
[19:17] | You know how I mentioned it was extremely beautiful? | 你知道的 我都说了讲得特别好了 |
[19:21] | That wasn’t entirely true. | 其实并不全是真话 |
[19:24] | Ma, you want to be in that box, dead | 妈妈 你想死了躺在棺材里 |
[19:26] | without ever making up with Aunt Alda? | 却没能跟阿尔达姨妈和好么? |
[19:28] | How come I’m in the box and not her? | 为什么是我躺在棺材里而不是她? |
[19:31] | Answer. I don’t know. | 回答 我不知道 |
[19:35] | Aunt Alda? | 阿尔达姨妈呢? |
[19:36] | Thank you for not putting me in the box, dear. | 谢谢你没把我放进棺材里 亲爱的 |
[19:41] | Come on, so you never wanna make up with Mom? | 好了 你永远都不想跟妈妈和好? |
[19:46] | Well, I guess…. I don’t know. | 那么 我想 我不知道 |
[19:49] | Beautiful. Two “I don’t knows.” | 很好 你们俩都说不知道 |
[19:50] | That’s progress. So you like being this way? | 有进步 那么 你们喜欢现在这样么? |
[19:57] | I always thought there was time. | 我总是觉得还有时间 |
[20:01] | How much time is there? | 还有多少时间? |
[20:05] | This is the time, now. Now is the time. | 现在就有时间了 就是现在 |
[20:10] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry, Marie. It was my fault. | 抱歉 玛丽 都是我的错 |
[20:44] | Seven years. | 七年了 |
[20:46] | All that time wasted. | 我们浪费了这么时间 |
[20:48] | So much has happened. | 发生了那么多事情 |
[20:50] | Oh, my God, they made up? Yeah. | 噢 天哪 他们和好了? 是的 |
[20:53] | You did this? | 你搞定的? |
[20:55] | I can do things. | 我还是满能干的 |
[20:59] | I had menopause. Me, too. | 我进入更年期了 我也是 |
[21:02] | First the beautiful speech. Now this? | 先是做了个漂亮的演讲 现在又来这个? |
[21:06] | Ray, I am completely turned on. | 雷 你让我完全兴奋起来了 |
[21:10] | Oh, sure. At a funeral. | 噢 当然 在葬礼上 |
[21:14] | Hi. How are you doing, dear? | 嗨 你还好么 亲爱的? |
[21:19] | Well, I’m good if you guys are good. | 那么 只要你们好 我就好 |
[21:22] | Thanks to Raymond, I’ve got my sister back. | 都是雷蒙德的功劳 我又找回了我姐姐 |
[21:25] | What’s not good? | 有什么不好的呢? |
[21:27] | Well, Gus is dead. | 恩 格斯去世了 |
[21:30] | There is that. | 那倒是 |
[21:33] | As long as everybody is making up… | 既然所有人都和好了 |
[21:36] | I forgive you, too, Aunt Alda. | 那我也原谅你了 阿尔达姨妈 |
[21:38] | For what, dear? | 原谅我什么 亲爱的? |
[21:41] | You know, the wedding. | 你知道的 婚礼上的事 |
[21:43] | What do you mean, dear? | 你什么意思呀 亲爱的? |
[21:44] | Oh, Debra Debra | 噢 黛博拉 黛博拉 |
[21:46] | All those complaints about where you were seated… | 你抱怨你的座位 |
[21:48] | and nobody dancing | 抱怨没人跳舞 |
[21:52] | That was because of the cheap food. | 那都是因为那些廉价食物 |
[21:56] | You never even sent a gift. | 你还没送过礼物呢 |
[21:59] | My gift was that I came at all. | 我来了就是份大礼 |
[22:02] | What kind of a horse’s ass gift is that? | 这是哪门子狗屁礼物? |
[22:07] | You’d be lucky to have a horse’s ass. | 你屁股要真有那么好看就好了 |
[22:24] | Some funeral, huh? Yeah. | 葬礼 哈? 是呀 |
[22:27] | Sad. You wanna do it? | 真伤心 你想做么 |
[22:36] | I might | 我可能想做哟 |