时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think I hear Daddy. | 我听到爸爸回来的声音了 |
[00:07] | Daddy’s coming. | 爸爸回来了 |
[00:10] | Hey. | 喂 |
[00:11] | Listen… | 这样的 |
[00:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | next time it’s Dad’s night to cook, | 下次爸做饭的时候 |
[00:15] | you pick it up. | 你去拿 |
[00:18] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久? |
[00:21] | The fast food employees. | 那些快餐店员 |
[00:23] | Last week, when I was in Montreal, | 我上星期在蒙特利尔时 |
[00:25] | the employees there are bilingual. | 那些店员都会两种语言 |
[00:28] | Over here, they’re not even lingual. | 但在那里 他们话都不会说 |
[00:33] | Maybe your order was confusing. | 或许你点的餐时没说清楚 |
[00:35] | I couldn’t make it any simpler. | 我说的不能再简单了 |
[00:37] | I said to the guy: | 我跟那人说 |
[00:38] | ”I’d llke a hamburger, please.” | “我要一个汉堡” |
[00:39] | And he stares at me. | 然后他瞪着我 |
[00:43] | ”A hamburger. Here, let me draw it for you. | “汉堡啊 来 我给你画一下” |
[00:46] | ”Hamburger.” | “汉堡” |
[00:49] | ”No, not for here. To go. | “不在这里吃 打包拿走” |
[00:54] | ‘”To go. Here,” | “拿走的 这样” |
[00:55] | I’ll put llttle feet on my hamburger. | 我在汉堡上画两条腿吧 |
[00:58] | “See?” | “懂了吗?” |
[01:00] | Where’s the fries? | 薯条呢? |
[01:02] | I can’t draw fries. | 我不会画薯条啊 |
[01:08] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:10] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:12] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:13] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:15] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:17] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:19] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:22] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:24] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:28] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:29] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:32] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:33] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:35] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:37] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:48] | Hey, morning. | 嘿 早啊 |
[01:50] | Morning, Daddy. | 早安 爸爸 |
[01:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | Anything for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么? |
[01:55] | How about pancakes? | 烙饼如何? |
[01:56] | Great. | 好啊 |
[01:57] | Need eggs, butter, mllk, syrup, | 需要鸡蛋 牛油 牛奶 果酱 |
[02:00] | and pancakes. | 还有烙饼 |
[02:04] | While you’re out, could you go to the bank, | 出去的时候 能顺道去去银行 |
[02:06] | a hardware store, and the dry cleaners? | 五金店 还有干洗店吗? |
[02:09] | I’ll just have cereal. | 我吃麦片就好 |
[02:13] | What do you do all day while I’m at work? | 那我工作时你整天在干吗呢? |
[02:17] | I entertain men. | 我要陪小鬼玩 |
[02:21] | Come on, Ally. | 来吧 艾丽 |
[02:24] | Great news, Ray. You’re in. | 好消息啊 雷 你加入了 |
[02:27] | What am I in, and does it wash off? | 我加入什么啊 加了能退不? |
[02:32] | Every man has certain moments in life… | 每个人一生中 都有些时候 |
[02:37] | that define who he is | 会为自己 |
[02:39] | in the great circle of…llfe. | 在生命圈中下个定义 |
[02:42] | Tonight, you and I | 今晚 你和我 |
[02:44] | are having such a moment. | 我们将共渡此时 |
[02:47] | I’m not getting naked and letting you | 我不会裸体让你 |
[02:48] | hold me up to the moon, Dad. | 把我举向月亮的 爸 |
[02:52] | Not again. | 不会再让你这么做的 |
[02:54] | Poker with me and the boys. | 跟我 和朋友们 一起打扑克牌吧 |
[02:58] | No, Dad, please. Why don’t you ask Robert? | 不 爸 你叫罗伯特不行吗? |
[03:00] | Your brother’s a cop. | 你哥哥是警察啊 |
[03:02] | He’s very sensitive about this gambling thing. | 对于赌博的事他很敏感的 |
[03:04] | What if he turns us in? | 他告发我们怎么办? |
[03:05] | You’d llke jail. They have crafts. | 你会喜欢监狱的 那里有很多手艺活 |
[03:09] | I don’t get it. You saying no to me? | 我不明白 你要拒绝我吗? |
[03:12] | To your father? | 拒绝你父亲? |
[03:13] | Dad, I’m not saying no. I don’t want to go. | 爸 我不是拒绝你 我只是不想去 |
[03:17] | Don’t want to go? | 不想去? |
[03:19] | After the way you hounded me | 高中时恐吓我跟你玩 |
[03:20] | all those years in high school to play? | 现在你说不想去? |
[03:22] | When did I hound you | 我什么时候 |
[03:23] | to play cards with your friends? | 恐吓你去跟你的朋友玩牌啊? |
[03:26] | All right, so we didn’t talk much | 好吧 那是高中时 |
[03:29] | during the high school years. | 我们沟通得不够 |
[03:31] | I know, I kind of lost track of you. I’m sorry. | 我知道我没有好好理解你 对不起 |
[03:35] | Anyway, we got four guys, we need a fifth. | 别理那个 我们有4个人 差一个 |
[03:38] | What? No, I hate those guys. | 什么? 不要 我讨厌他们 |
[03:40] | All they did was make fun of me. | 他们就会笑话我 |
[03:41] | They won’t anymore. | 他们不会再笑你了 |
[03:43] | Your head’s a normal size now. | 现在你的脑袋现在是正常比例了 |
[03:46] | Come on. Do it for the old man. | 来嘛 为老人家做点事 |
[03:48] | Please. Do I have to? | 拜托 一定要吗? |
[03:50] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[03:51] | 10:00 at Nemo’s. It’s a wlld time, Ray. | 10点在尼蒙那里等 狂野时间啊 雷 |
[03:54] | Better than Vegas. | 比拉斯维加斯还刺激 |
[03:56] | Food, fun, fast action. | 美味食物 无穷乐趣 超级快感 |
[03:59] | The new guy brings the Maalox. | 那新人还会带解酸剂过来 |
[04:08] | Nemo, what did you make tonight? | 尼蒙 做了什么今晚吃? |
[04:10] | Lasagna meatballs. | 肉丸宽面 |
[04:11] | You mean lasagna and meatballs? | 你是说肉丸和宽面? |
[04:13] | No. Lasagna meatballs. | 不是 肉丸宽面 |
[04:19] | I had to clean out the freezer. | 我得把冰箱里的东西清出来 |
[04:21] | Health inspector? | 健康调查员要来了? |
[04:23] | You want me to talk to him? | 你要我跟他谈谈吗? |
[04:25] | Like you talked to the judge | 象你离婚审讯时 |
[04:26] | at your divorce trial, Garvin? | 跟法官谈那样吗 加文? |
[04:27] | I did okay on that settlement. | 那次和解我做得不错的 |
[04:30] | You’re living at the frigging Y. | 但你现在住在破基督教青年会啊 |
[04:34] | Here he is! Here’s my boy! | 来啦!我的孩子来啦! |
[04:37] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[04:38] | Hey, Ray! | 好啊 雷 |
[04:43] | This it, Dad? This is everybody? | 就这样吗 爸? 人就这么多? |
[04:45] | Frank, this skavooch says he would | 弗兰克 这个笨蛋说 |
[04:48] | only pick change out of a urinal… | 只有当找的钱多于1块时 |
[04:50] | if it was more than $1 . | 他才会从便池里捡出来 |
[04:52] | Some of us have principles. | 有些人做事有原则的 |
[04:55] | Some of us have 87 cents. | 有些人有八毛七呢 |
[05:01] | So, Ray, you feel like a winner? | 那么 雷 感觉会赢吧? |
[05:05] | Not really. | 不大会吧 |
[05:07] | Sit down, Ray, over here. By my good ear. | 坐下 雷 坐这里 我这边耳朵好点 |
[05:11] | Tinnitus. | 他耳鸣 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么? |
[05:21] | Come on, guys. | 拜托啊你们 |
[05:22] | This is how the Ebola virus started. | 出血热就是这么传染出去的 |
[05:26] | Ante up, seven card. No peeking. | 押钱 7张牌 不准偷看 |
[05:30] | Isn’t this great? | 这真是太棒了 |
[05:32] | My kid and my pals | 我的儿子和朋友 |
[05:33] | bonding over a real man’s game. | 一起玩男人的游戏 |
[05:36] | No peeking. | 不准偷看 |
[05:38] | Ray, you stllI doing that | 雷 你还是在做 |
[05:40] | sportswriting thing? | 那些体育新闻写作吗? |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:42] | Tell them about | 告诉他们 |
[05:44] | all the awards you’ve won this year. | 你今年赢的奖啊 |
[05:45] | All right, come on. | 行了 拜托 |
[05:46] | Awards! Wow. | 得奖啊!哇塞 |
[05:48] | Who would have made that bet? | 奖可以用来下注吗? |
[05:51] | What? | 什么? |
[05:52] | Nothing personal… | 我不是针对你 |
[05:53] | but you had the biggest head | 但你的头是孩子里面 |
[05:54] | I’d ever seen on a kid. | 我见过最大的 |
[05:57] | It was huge. | 真的好大 |
[05:58] | Freakish. | 大得离谱 |
[05:59] | We used to get calls from the circus. | 以前马戏团还找过我们呢 |
[06:03] | All right, are we going to play cards | 好吧 我们是打牌 |
[06:04] | or make fun of me all night? | 还是整晚都笑话我? |
[06:06] | Don’t worry, kid, we’ve got plenty of time for both. | 孩子 别担心 我们足够时间两样都做 |
[06:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Phlegmtones. | 女士们先生们 大合唱 |
[06:33] | I’ll make a bet that’s as big as my head. | 我下个跟我头一样大的注 |
[06:44] | What are you doing, Dad? | 爸 你在干吗? |
[06:45] | I’m stacking your chips. | 我在帮你叠筹码 |
[06:46] | Stack your own chips. All three of them. | 叠你自己的吧 就那三个 |
[06:51] | You’re bluffing, Raymond. I call. | 你是在虚张声势 雷蒙德 我叫牌 |
[06:54] | You call? You better call a doctor. | 叫牌? 我看你叫医生比较好 |
[06:58] | Full house. Queens over eights. | 三带二 三个Q 两个8 |
[07:01] | Sorry, guys. I’m in the zone. | 不好意思各位 我今天运气好 |
[07:03] | Ray, you’re not supposed to win all the money. | 雷 你不应该把钱都赢走 |
[07:06] | Yeah, well, | 对啊 那么 |
[07:07] | perhaps I have an unfair advantage. | 或许我有个优势很不公平 |
[07:10] | All night I’ve been able to read… | 好吧 整晚我都可以 |
[07:11] | the reflection of your cards | 从你们那闪亮的脑袋上 |
[07:13] | off your shiny noggins. | 看到你们牌的发射 |
[07:18] | A llttle respect. | 给点尊重好吧 |
[07:19] | Don’t worry. The kid’s done winning. | 别担心 他不会再赢的了 |
[07:22] | Time for a man’s game. | 开始男人的游戏 |
[07:24] | Five card draw. No draw. | 五张牌 不能取牌 |
[07:28] | That means you play | 那就是说 |
[07:29] | the five cards you are dealt. | 五张牌用完了就没了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I figured it out, Dad. | 对 我想明白了 爸 |
[07:34] | Anybody got any antacid | 有人有解酸剂 |
[07:36] | or bicarbonate of soda? | 或小苏打吗? |
[07:38] | No. | 没有 |
[07:38] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[07:40] | In that case, I fold. | 那样的话 我收牌 |
[07:43] | I’ll open. | 我出牌 |
[07:47] | Take it easy. | 放轻松点啊 |
[07:49] | Dad, why? | 爸 为什么? |
[07:50] | You don’t tell your pals to take it easy. | 你怎么不叫你的朋友放松点 |
[07:53] | They’re not my son. | 他们不是我儿子啊 |
[07:54] | Well, I’m not your son here, | 好吧 在牌桌上我也不是你儿子 |
[07:56] | either, Dad…. Frank. | 爸…弗兰克 |
[07:59] | We’re equals. I know what I’m doing. | 人人平等 我知道我在干什么 |
[08:01] | I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[08:02] | I’m out. | 我也不跟了 |
[08:04] | What, are you showing off? | 什么 你这是在炫耀吗? |
[08:06] | This is just like when you were a kid | 就象你小时候 |
[08:08] | you shoved the cocoa puffs up your nose. | 你把可可泡芙塞到鼻子里 |
[08:11] | I raise you $50. | 多押你50块 |
[08:14] | I was six then. | 那时候我才6岁 |
[08:16] | And they smelled good. | 而且泡芙很香 |
[08:21] | I see you $50, and I raise you $50. | 跟你的50块 再比多加50 |
[08:26] | I told you: | 我告诉过你 |
[08:27] | ”Don’t put the cocoa puffs up your nose.” | “别把可可泡芙塞到鼻子里” |
[08:29] | So what do you do? | 但你是怎么做的呢? |
[08:31] | You shove 25 of them up there. | 你往鼻子塞了25个 |
[08:34] | We got to go to the hospital. | 不得不去医院 |
[08:37] | I see you… | 我跟你 |
[08:39] | and I raise you. | 我再比你多 |
[08:43] | Whatever you spent | 你那天晚上 |
[08:45] | at the hospital that night… | 在医院花的钱 |
[08:47] | here’s your chance to make it all back. | 现在是赢回来的机会了 |
[08:53] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[09:08] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:11] | Why are you home so late? | 怎么这么迟回来? |
[09:13] | ‘Cause I won a lot of money. | 因为我赢了很多钱 |
[09:17] | That’s good. | 真好啊 |
[09:22] | Then I lost some. | 然后又输掉一些 |
[09:27] | How much? | 输了多少? |
[09:29] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[09:32] | Well, how much? | 喂 输了多少? |
[09:33] | Not enough to lose sleep over. | 不会多得让你睡不着觉 |
[09:36] | Come on, just tell me. | 别这样 告诉我 |
[09:37] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[09:40] | All right, don’t sleep, | 好吧 别睡了 |
[09:41] | but you’re going to be cranky tomorrow. | 不过你明天会缺少睡眠而暴躁起来 |
[09:59] | Did you lose more than $50? | 输了比50块多? |
[10:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:06] | You didn’t lose $100, did you? | 你不是输100块了吧? |
[10:08] | No. | 没有 |
[10:12] | Hundreds. | 好几百呢 |
[10:16] | How many hundreds? | 几百? |
[10:21] | What? | 什么? |
[10:25] | What? | 什么? |
[10:35] | How many hundreds? | 输了多少? |
[10:37] | Twenty-three. | 两千三 |
[10:38] | To my dad. | 输给老爸了 |
[10:40] | You lost $2,300 to your father? | 你输了两千三给你爸? |
[10:42] | Relax, we’re going to get the money back. | 别紧张 我们会拿回来的 |
[10:45] | How? | 怎么拿? |
[10:45] | When he dies. | 他死了就可以了 |
[10:59] | I can’t belleve you lost all that money. | 真难相信你把钱都输光了 |
[11:01] | Look, it’s my dad’s fault. | 那是我爸的错 |
[11:03] | He kept telling me to fold, | 他老跟我说收牌的规矩 |
[11:05] | like I was a little kid. | 好象我还是小孩似的 |
[11:08] | So you showed him | 所以你就输给他 |
[11:09] | by losing all your money to him? | 来证明你是个孩子? |
[11:10] | That’s right. I’m my own man. | 对 我是个大男人了 |
[11:15] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 以防你没注意到 |
[11:18] | we have three kids to put through college. | 我们还得供三个孩子读大学 |
[11:21] | Maybe we’ll get lucky | 或者我们会交好运 |
[11:22] | and they won’t be college material. | 然后他们都读不上大学 |
[11:30] | I thought we were saving | 我还以为我们在存钱 |
[11:32] | to buy a bigger house… | 来买大一点的房子 |
[11:33] | so we could move away | 然后搬离开 |
[11:35] | from this neighborhood. | 这个社区 |
[11:40] | Look, you think I wanted to lose that much money? | 你以为我很想输这么多钱吗? |
[11:42] | I know it was wrong… | 我知道这是不对的 |
[11:44] | but you got to know I had a very good reason. | 但你得知道我有个很好的理由 |
[11:46] | You had a very good reason? | 有很好的理由? |
[11:47] | It’s like when your father tells you | 就好象当你爸爸告诉你 |
[11:49] | not to put cocoa puffs up your nose. | 不要把可可泡芙弄到鼻子上 |
[11:51] | Not the cocoa puff story again. | 别再给我说可可泡芙的故事了 |
[11:54] | What’s the first thing you want to do? | 你第一件事想做什么? |
[11:55] | Put cocoa puffs up your nose. | 把可可泡芙塞到鼻子里 |
[11:58] | So now you’re cuckoo. | 所以你现在成了布谷鸟(英语发音相似) |
[12:03] | Don’t you see, | 你看不到 |
[12:04] | it’s the same thing as 30 years ago. | 这跟30年前一样吗 |
[12:06] | He kept telling me to stop betting, so– | 他老叫我别赌钱 |
[12:08] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[12:10] | Good. Okay. | 好 很好 |
[12:11] | I feel better. Let’s forget about | 我感觉好多了 我们把 |
[12:14] | this whole thing and get some sleep. | 这事忘掉然后睡觉吧 |
[12:17] | Just forget about $2,300? | 把两千三百块忘掉? |
[12:20] | Okay, you want to beat it into the ground. | 好吧 你要把我往死里打 |
[12:24] | I’m thankful that you lost it to your father. | 好在你是输给你爸爸 |
[12:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:28] | Because you can go there | 因为你可以过去 |
[12:30] | and ask for it back. | 然后要回来 |
[12:31] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[12:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:33] | I’m not a child! | 我不是小孩子! |
[12:36] | No, you’re a mature adult who lost $2,300… | 不是 你是一个输了两千三百块的大人 |
[12:39] | because his daddy told him not to. | 只因为爸爸说不要赌博 |
[12:44] | All right, I am a chlld. | 好吧 我就是个孩子 |
[12:48] | But if I go back and ask for the money back, | 但如果我过去把钱要回来 |
[12:51] | then I’m a baby. | 那我就是个婴儿 |
[12:54] | I don’t want to be a baby. | 我可不想做婴儿 |
[13:00] | Quit pushing. | 别推我了 |
[13:01] | Frank, do it. | 弗兰克 赶紧的 |
[13:03] | I’m not giving Ray’s check back. | 我不会把雷的支票还给他的 |
[13:05] | I won it fair and square. | 我光明正大赢回来的 |
[13:06] | If you don’t give Ray his money, | 如果你不把钱还给雷 |
[13:08] | you’re not the man I married. | 那你就不是我嫁的那个男人 |
[13:10] | I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[13:16] | I can’t take the money back, Ma. | 妈 我不能把钱要回来 |
[13:19] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[13:19] | Frank, please. | 弗兰克 求你了 |
[13:21] | Forget it, I want to teach him a lesson. | 别想了 我要教训他一下 |
[13:24] | Don’t get in over your head. | 别太得意忘形了 |
[13:26] | play with fire, you’re going to get burned. | 玩过火了迟早会被烧到 |
[13:30] | And most importantIy… | 而且最重要的是 |
[13:32] | thank you, come again. | 谢谢你 欢迎再来 |
[13:36] | I can’t belleve what I’m hearing. | 真难相信我听到的话 |
[13:39] | You would actually deprive | 你真的会剥削 |
[13:40] | your own flesh and blood of money? | 自己骨肉的钱? |
[13:41] | He needs to feed his famlly. | 他得养家糊口啊 |
[13:44] | We’re okay, Ma. | 我们没事 妈 |
[13:45] | Look how they live over here, Frank. | 弗兰克 看他们在这里都住成什么样子了 |
[13:47] | The want. | 看他们的渴望 |
[13:51] | What’s going on over here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[13:52] | Nothing. What are you doing here? | 没事 你来这里干吗? |
[13:55] | I’m a policeman. I come home at 3:00 a.m. | 我是个警察 我凌晨三点才回家 |
[13:57] | No Mom, no Dad, no sandwich. | 不见爸爸 不见妈妈 不见三明治 |
[13:59] | I start to worry. | 我就开始担心了 |
[14:01] | Robbie, it’s the worst. | 罗比 这最糟了 |
[14:02] | I’ve never been so upset in my llfe. | 我一生都没这么伤心过 |
[14:04] | Don’t tell him. He’s a cop. | 别告诉他 他是警察 |
[14:11] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[14:12] | Nothing | 没啥 |
[14:16] | Ray and Frank played poker tonight, | 今晚雷跟弗兰克打扑克牌 |
[14:17] | and Ray lost $2,300 to your father. | 然后雷输给你爸爸两千三百块 |
[14:22] | Why don’t you tell him I cry during sex? | 不如你告诉他们 我做爱时哭吧 |
[14:32] | You played for real money? | 你们赌的是真金白银? |
[14:36] | You broke the law? | 你们犯法了? |
[14:37] | We gambled. Nobody got hurt. | 我们只是赌博 没人受伤 |
[14:40] | I see. So it’s not against the law | 我明白了 没人受伤 |
[14:42] | unless somebody gets hurt? | 就不是犯法? |
[14:44] | Interesting. | 真有趣啊 |
[14:46] | Robert, want some ice cream? | 罗伯特 要冰淇淋吗? |
[14:48] | No, can’t stay. | 不要 我不能待在这里 |
[14:50] | Got to go tell the pushers and the muggers | 我得去告诉贩毒者 告诉抢劫犯 |
[14:53] | and the ladies of the evening… | 还有那些舞小姐们 |
[14:54] | that it’s not against the law | 没有人受伤 |
[14:55] | unless somebody gets hurt. | 就不是犯法 |
[15:03] | Mio famiglia. | (意大利语)我的家啊 |
[15:15] | Hello, sweetheart. | 好啊 宝贝儿 |
[15:16] | Hi, Grandma. | 奶奶好 |
[15:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗呀? |
[15:19] | We’re frosting cupcakes. | 在给纸托蛋糕撒糖霜 |
[15:23] | How nice. Frosting from a can. | 真棒啊 罐装糖霜 |
[15:27] | So much easier than homemade. | 比自己做的简单多了 |
[15:30] | What can I do for you, Marie? | 要帮你什么吗 玛丽? |
[15:32] | Darllng, will you | 宝贝 你可以 |
[15:33] | go wash your face for Grandma? | 为了奶奶去洗洗脸吗? |
[15:35] | That’s a good girI. Thanks. | 真是个好孩子 谢谢你 |
[15:40] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[15:42] | But I thought Frank– | 但弗兰克不是… |
[15:43] | No, he doesn’t know anything about that. | 不 他不知道我这么做的 |
[15:45] | This is my money. | 这是我的钱 |
[15:46] | You have money? | 你也有钱的? |
[15:49] | My father, such a wise man. | 我爸 真是个智者啊 |
[15:52] | On my wedding day, he took me aside, | 我结婚那天 他把我拉到一边 |
[15:55] | gave me $200 and said: | 给了我两百块然后说 |
[15:56] | ”Here, this is if you ever | “来 这些是给你 |
[15:58] | come to your senses and leave Frank.” | 清醒以后离开弗兰克的时候用的” |
[16:00] | Wow. | 哇 |
[16:01] | My dad onIy gave me $50. | 我爸才给我50块 |
[16:05] | For 45 years now, | 现在结婚45年了 |
[16:07] | I’ve been adding to it little by little. | 我一直慢慢把钱加多 |
[16:09] | Who knows how long | 谁知道我的婚姻 |
[16:10] | my marriage will last, right? | 能维持多久 对吧? |
[16:12] | Money is freedom. | 有钱就意味着自由 |
[16:15] | So how free are you? | 那你现在有多自由? |
[16:19] | $46,000. | 四万六千块 |
[16:20] | What? | 什么? |
[16:23] | Yep. It’s our secret now. | 对 这是我们之间的秘密了 |
[16:27] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[16:28] | Hi Ma | 好啊 妈 |
[16:29] | Hi, dear. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[16:30] | How you doing? | 今天过得如何? |
[16:31] | Fine | 不错 |
[16:32] | Okay, Debra, give Mom the money back. | 好吧 黛博拉 把钱还给妈 |
[16:36] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[16:38] | Ma, look at you two. When was the last time | 妈 你看看你们 你们什么时候 |
[16:41] | you two were smiling together? | 会一起笑的? |
[16:44] | ExactIy. Now give it back to her. | 正是了 把钱给回她吧 |
[16:47] | Ray, please. | 雷 求你了 |
[16:49] | No, get out of here. | 不 你走吧 |
[16:51] | Go. Don’t make me turn the hose on you. | 走吧 别让我拿水管子冲跑你啊 |
[16:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | You’re welcome, you stubborn ass. | 不用谢 你这个狗屁顽固精 |
[17:07] | You were going to keep that money, weren’t you? | 你会把钱要了吧? |
[17:10] | If it wasn’t for you and your stupid pride, | 如果不是你那种想超越父亲的 |
[17:12] | trying to outdo your dad… | 愚蠢傲慢 |
[17:14] | you’d never have lost that money in the first place. | 你就不会首先把钱输掉 |
[17:16] | Wrong. I happen to stink at poker, | 错 我不会玩扑克 |
[17:19] | and I would have lost the money anyway. | 无论如何也会输 |
[17:21] | That’s how much you know. | 你就是这么想的 |
[17:39] | You’re not talking to me? | 你不跟我说话了吗? |
[17:40] | No. | 不 |
[17:43] | I just keep winning. | 我保住了胜利 |
[17:49] | Hi, Ray. | 你好啊 雷 |
[17:50] | Look what I found in Ally’s piggy bank. | 看我在艾丽的小猪钱罐里找到什么 |
[17:53] | $2,300. | 两千三百块 |
[17:56] | Isn’t she thrifty? | 噢 她真节俭啊 |
[17:59] | Come on, Ma. | 别这样 妈 |
[18:01] | I’ll tell you, it wasn’t easy | 我告诉你 要从她手上 |
[18:02] | trying to wrestle it out of her hands. | 抢过来可不容易啊 |
[18:04] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[18:06] | I gave him $2,300. | 我给了他两千三百块 |
[18:08] | We’re not keeping his money. | 我们不能拿他的钱 |
[18:09] | Where did you get $2,300? | 你哪里来的两千三百块? |
[18:12] | Never mind. | 没所谓了 |
[18:13] | I don’t want it, Ma. | 妈 我不要 |
[18:15] | All right, freeze. | 好的 别动 |
[18:17] | Robbie, shouldn’t you be at work? | 罗比 你不是在上班吗? |
[18:20] | I’m at work right now. | 我现在就在上班 |
[18:22] | I heard the whole thing. This could get ugly. | 我全都听到了 这会很难堪 |
[18:25] | Ma, I’m going to ask you to leave. | 妈 我想先要你离开 |
[18:26] | You’re telling me to leave my own– | 你要我离开我的… |
[18:28] | Now! | 马上 |
[18:31] | Please. | 麻烦你了 |
[18:33] | Look what you’ve done to my boys. | 看你把我的儿子都教成怎样了 |
[18:37] | All right, you guys. Sit down. | 好吧 你们坐下 |
[18:39] | Right now, the both of you. Let’s go. | 马上 你们两个 快点 |
[18:42] | Right here. | 这里 |
[18:45] | You guys want a cup of coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗? |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | We’ll just see how it goes. | 那就等着瞧吧 |
[18:52] | Now let’s get one thing straight. | 现在我们先弄清一个事 |
[18:54] | The both of you broke the law. | 你们都犯了法 |
[18:56] | The law that I’ve sworn to uphold. | 我发誓过要遵守的法律 |
[18:58] | The only thing that could alter that fact | 但如果在当晚 |
[19:00] | is if no money changed hands… | 在尼蒙比萨 |
[19:02] | on the night in question | 及秘制菜馆 |
[19:03] | at one Nemo’s Pizzeria… | 没有金钱交易的话 |
[19:05] | and Homemade Specialties. | 那你们犯法这个事实就可以改变 |
[19:07] | This is between me and Dad. | 这是我跟爸之前的事 |
[19:09] | That’s right. We’re perfectIy fine. | 就是的 我们都没做错 |
[19:14] | Everything’s perfectly fine? | 所有事都没错是吧? |
[19:17] | You don’t think I know | 你以为我不知道 |
[19:19] | that you’re the tip of the iceberg? | 你只是团伙的一小部分? |
[19:20] | You’re going down, Pops. | 你会被绳之于法的 老爸 |
[19:22] | And when you do, | 你被抓时 |
[19:23] | you’re going to bring down… | 你得供出 |
[19:24] | Eddie, and Stan, and that divorced Garvin. | 埃迪 斯坦 还有离婚的加文 |
[19:28] | You’re not going to do anything. | 但你不能把我们怎么样 |
[19:30] | I’m not going to do anything? | 我不能把你怎么样? |
[19:32] | You want to try me? Come on! | 要试试我的厉害吗?来啊! |
[19:38] | Listen, kid… | 听着 小孩 |
[19:40] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我理解你所经历的这些 |
[19:42] | It’s not your fault | 那不是你的错 |
[19:44] | ’cause you got mixed up with a bad element. | 因为有不好的因素影响你 |
[19:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[19:52] | Good cop, bad cop. | 好警察 坏警察啊 |
[19:54] | It’s just taking me a little longer | 因为这里只有我 |
[19:56] | ’cause there’s onIy one of me. | 所以要多花点时间 |
[20:09] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[20:11] | It’s because we didn’t invite you to play. | 是因为我们没有找你一起玩 |
[20:13] | No. | 不是 |
[20:14] | My second-rate status in this famlly… | 我在家里的二等身份 |
[20:16] | has no bearing on my professional responsibllities. | 跟我履行职责无关 |
[20:19] | There’s another game next week. | 下星期还会再玩一场的啊 |
[20:21] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[20:22] | Enough already. I’m leaving. | 够了 我要走了 |
[20:24] | For the last time, I’m not taking the money. | 我说最后一次 我不会要那些钱的 |
[20:26] | I lost it, that’s all. I’m a big boy. | 我输了 就这样 我已经长大了 |
[20:29] | If I take the money, what kind of message | 如果我拿了这些钱 那我是在给孩子 |
[20:31] | does that send to my kids? | 灌输什么样的信息啊? |
[20:33] | That no matter what happens… | 无论发生什么 |
[20:34] | you can just go to your father | 找到爸爸 |
[20:35] | and he’ll make everything okay? | 让他把事摆平? |
[20:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:45] | What am I right about? | 我说对什么了? |
[20:50] | You should be able to go to your father… | 你应该找到你爸爸 |
[20:53] | and he should be able to make it okay. | 然后他应该把事情摆平 |
[21:00] | Here. Be a good father, big head. | 来吧 做个好爸爸 你这大头鬼 |
[21:10] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢了 爸 |
[21:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你什么毛病啊你? |
[21:19] | I’m just glad it all worked out. | 只是很高兴我这么做成功了 |
[21:22] | I didn’t want to have to cuff you guys. | 我不想给你们上手铐 |
[21:27] | I’m glad, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[21:31] | And it might have worked out very well. | 或许我也做得很成功 |
[21:37] | That’s stllI my money. | 那还是我的钱 |
[21:51] | Well, you wanted to play cards, | 好吧 你喜欢玩扑克 |
[21:53] | we’re playing cards. | 我就跟你玩 |
[21:55] | What you got? | 你手上有什么? |
[21:57] | pair of fives. | 一对五 |
[21:59] | Full house. Jacks over eights. | 三带二 三个J 一对8 |
[22:02] | Okay, Diamond Jim, take it off. | 好吧 戴蒙德.吉姆 脱掉吧 |
[22:22] | I’m cold. | 我冷了 |