时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What are you doing? I’m emptying the dishwasher. | 你在干什么? 我在清空洗碗机 |
[00:10] | Got that game tonight. | 今晚有场比赛 |
[00:11] | Didn’t want to Ieave you with everything. | 不想把事都留给你一个人做 |
[00:13] | Honey that’s sweet. | 亲爱的 真贴心啊 |
[00:15] | These are aII dirty. | 可这些都是脏的 |
[00:18] | Thanks for trying. AII right. | 谢谢你有帮忙这份心 好的 |
[00:20] | Go have a good time. | 玩得开心点 |
[00:22] | Why did you have to go say that? | 为什么你偏要这样说呢? |
[00:26] | AII I said was “Have a good time.” Yeah.”Have a good time” | 我只是说”玩得开心点” 对 “开心点” |
[00:28] | You don’t think I know what that means? I know…. | 你以为我不懂其中意思吗? 我知道的 |
[00:31] | I have to go to my game tonight. Yes I understand. | 我今晚一定要参加比赛 是 我理解 |
[00:35] | You are reIentIess. | 你真不给人面子 |
[00:38] | You think I want to go? | 你以为我很想去吗? |
[00:39] | I don’t want to. I want to stay home with you and the kids. | 不是的 我想留在家里陪你和孩子们 |
[00:42] | Last thing I want to do is | 我最不想做的就是 |
[00:43] | go to an eIementary schooI gym tonight. | 去今晚的小学体育锻炼 |
[00:45] | Open in the paint. He sees him. | 三秒区里有空位 他看到他了 |
[00:48] | Step back Iady. Barone! | 小姐退后点 巴隆! |
[00:53] | Don’t bring that trash in here. | 别在这卖弄你那半桶水球技了 |
[00:55] | You shouId know better than that. | 你应该很清楚 |
[00:56] | I didn’t go sky. I don’t even have to jump. | 我刚没有跳起来 我跳都不用跳 |
[00:58] | I didn’t go fuII sky yeah. | 我没有完全跳起 对… |
[01:02] | Honey I’II be home as soon as I can. | 亲爱的 我会尽快回家的 |
[01:09] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:11] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:13] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:14] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:16] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:18] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:20] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:23] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:25] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:28] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:30] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:33] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:34] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:36] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:38] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:41] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:50] | They’re kiIIing us. | 他们真把我们搞死了 逃生门在哪? |
[01:53] | I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:54] | It’s Iike pIaying the GIobetrotters. | 象在玩滑稽篮球(结合喜剧的体育表演) |
[01:56] | I’m waiting for MeadowIark to puII my pants down. | 我在等草地鹨(一种鸟)来脱我的裤子 |
[02:00] | No drinks. Let’s go. | 来 不要喝了 我们走吧 |
[02:01] | Come on sit down. What are we eating? | 来 坐下 我们吃什么?来 随便吃点东西 |
[02:04] | Shake it up come on! | 你利索点 来什么来! |
[02:08] | You guys blow. | 你们糟透了 |
[02:12] | How can we be Iosing to Bed Bath and Beyond? | 我们怎么会输给帮德・巴茨跟比安? |
[02:18] | They shouIdn’t even be in the Pizza League. | 他们甚至不该出现在比萨联盟 |
[02:21] | If we don’t pick it up in the second haIf | 如果下半场我们不能追上的话 |
[02:23] | it’s arrivederci playoffs. | 我们就要和季后赛说再见了 |
[02:25] | Kevin know what I’d Iove to try once? | 凯文 知道我刚刚在尝试什么吗? |
[02:27] | Getting into a game. | 试着去打篮球 |
[02:30] | You know what we got to do? | 知道我们应该怎么做吗? |
[02:31] | We got to go to a zone. | 我们应该区域联防 |
[02:33] | No. Yeah a zone. | 不 不 不 是的 区域联防 |
[02:35] | You’II Iike the zone. | 你会喜欢区域联防的 |
[02:36] | You wiII not have to run. | 这样你就不用跑来跑去了 |
[02:38] | No no zone. | 不 不打区域联防 |
[02:41] | As Iong as I’m Nemo’s captain what I say goes. | 只要我还是尼蒙队长 就由我说了算 |
[02:43] | That’s right. He’s right. | 那就对了 他说得很对 |
[02:46] | We need a new captain. Who wants the job? I do. | 我们要一位新队长 谁想做? 我想 |
[02:53] | Fine. Good Iuck finding someone | 好的 祝你们好运 希望你们 |
[02:55] | with my Ieadership abiIities… | 找到我这么有领导才能… |
[02:56] | my patience my peopIe skiIIs | 这么耐心 这么会用人的队长 |
[02:58] | you candyassed morons. | 你们这群屁颠屁颠的笨蛋 |
[03:03] | How about Ray as captain? | 让雷来当队长怎么样? |
[03:04] | Yeah Ray! RaygeIe! Sure. | 对了 雷! 当然可以 |
[03:10] | I’II do it. I’d Iike to give it a shot. | 那就我来当吧 我很希望试一下 |
[03:12] | I think I can do it. | 我想我可以做到的 |
[03:13] | Why don’t we open it up to a IittIe discussion? | 我们坦诚的讨论一下吧 |
[03:16] | Okay. How about Robert? | 好的 罗伯特怎么样? |
[03:18] | Yes. He’s taII! | 是的 他很高大! |
[03:20] | What about discussing it? | 那讨论怎么办? |
[03:22] | You guys reaIIy want me? | 你们真的想让我来吗? |
[03:24] | Sure you’re taII. | 当然 你这么高大! |
[03:25] | Look how frigging taII you are! | 看看你自己 高得要命! |
[03:28] | So Robert it is. | 那就罗伯特吧 |
[03:30] | You sure you’re up to this? | 罗伯特 你确定你能做到吗? |
[03:32] | ‘Cause you know I’II do it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话就让我来吧 |
[03:35] | Come on Ray. Share his joy. | 别这样 雷 你应该替他高兴 |
[03:39] | AII right Robert’s one way to go | 好的 如果你们都同意的话 |
[03:42] | if you want to go with Robert. | 由罗伯特来当队长也可以 |
[03:44] | ObviousIy we aII want to go with Robert. Okay. | 大家明显都同意 那好 |
[03:47] | Second haIf. What’s the Iineup Captain? | 下半场要开始了 谁是我们的队长? |
[03:50] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[03:53] | AII right! Okay. | 好的! 好的! |
[03:57] | Starting the second haIf it’s going to be me… | 下半场首发会是我… |
[04:01] | you you you… | 你 你 你… |
[04:04] | and you. | 和你 |
[04:06] | AII right. | 好了 |
[04:09] | What about me? How can I not start the second haIf? | 那我呢? 我怎么能不首发? |
[04:12] | I don’t want to be accused of nepotism. | 我不想被别人说我偏袒 |
[04:15] | Catch the fever! | 保持兴奋状态! |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:23] | Ray just got home. Yeah that wouId be great CharIie. | 雷刚回家 是的 那太好了 查理 |
[04:26] | Thanks. Okay bye. | 谢谢 好的 再见 |
[04:28] | CharIie’s having a birthday party for Sam. | 听着 查理要给萨姆举办一个生日派对 |
[04:30] | Saturday at the Happy Zone. | 星期六在快乐区域 |
[04:31] | We’re aII invited. | 我们都被邀请了 |
[04:32] | That’s great. The Happy Zone. | 那太好了 快乐区域 |
[04:37] | What’s the matter honey? Did you Iose? | 怎么了 亲爱的?你们输了? |
[04:39] | No we won. | 不 我们赢了 |
[04:41] | I see. And you’re sad for the other team? | 我知道了 你为对方觉得难过? |
[04:47] | I didn’t pIay the whoIe second haIf. | 我并没有打完整个下半场 |
[04:49] | Robert got eIected captain | 罗伯特被选做新的队长 |
[04:51] | and he didn’t put me in. | 他没有派我上场 |
[04:53] | That’s great. What’s great? | 那很好啊 有什么好? |
[04:57] | You know that Robert gets to be captain. | 罗伯特当了队长 |
[04:59] | And if he doesn’t pIay you | 如果他不派你上场 |
[05:00] | then you won’t have to go so much… | 那你就不必每次去比赛 |
[05:02] | and you couId spend some more time with us. | 就有更多的时候陪我们啦 |
[05:04] | See? It’s good news. | 看到吧? 这是好消息 |
[05:08] | It’s aII good news for me. | 对我来说都是好消息 |
[05:10] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[05:11] | Don’t you want to spend more time with us? | 你不想有多点时间陪我们? |
[05:13] | I do. You know I do. | 我想 你知道我想的 |
[05:15] | Aren’t you happy Robert got eIected captain? | 罗伯特当了队长难道你不高兴? |
[05:17] | Yes I’m happy. | 不 我很高兴 |
[05:21] | Everything’s working out great for me. | 我什么都很好 |
[05:25] | Oh my God. You want to be captain. | 噢 我的天 你想当队长 |
[05:31] | No I don’t. Yes you do. | 不 不是 是的 你想当队长 |
[05:32] | I do not. Look at you. | 我不想 看看你 |
[05:33] | I don’t want to be captain. It’s the stupid Pizza League. | 我不想当队长 那只是傻瓜比萨联盟 |
[05:37] | Those guys don’t have a Iife. | 那些人都根本没有人生 |
[05:40] | I have a big Iife. | 可我有个大大的人生 |
[05:42] | You reaIIy want this bad don’t you? | 你真的很想当队长 对吧? |
[05:45] | No. I have you… | 不 我有你… |
[05:48] | I have Ally I have MichaeI Geoffrey. | 有艾丽 迈克尔和格雷戈里 |
[05:51] | That’s everybody right? | 就只有这么多了吧? |
[05:54] | Yeah. ShouId be. | 是的 应该就这样 |
[05:56] | Listen I don’t get this. | 听着 我想不明白 |
[05:57] | You work aII the time and you have to go on road trips… | 你工作这么忙 你还经常要出差… |
[06:00] | and when you come back you run off and pIay. | 而你回家了却又跑出去打球 |
[06:02] | And now you got to be captain. | 现在你还想当队长 |
[06:05] | Listen I’ve been pIaying with these guys | 听着 我从中学开始就一直 |
[06:07] | since high schooI… | 和这些人打球… |
[06:08] | and we’ve never come cIose to winning a championship. | 而且从未如此接近过锦标 |
[06:11] | This time we’re cIose. | 这次真的很有机会赢 |
[06:12] | And if I can be captain | 如果我当队长的话 |
[06:14] | I know we can go aII the way. | 我们一定可以赢下锦标的 |
[06:16] | And winning is more important | 就是赢得锦标比 |
[06:18] | than spending time with your famiIy? | 陪伴家人更重要了? |
[06:21] | AppIes and oranges. | 鱼与熊掌… |
[06:25] | No Ray. AppIes or oranges. | 不 不 雷 鱼或熊掌 |
[06:28] | You know I gave up some stuff when we had kids. | 我为了孩子也放弃了很多东西 |
[06:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | Did it have to be sex? | 一定要放弃做爱吗? |
[06:45] | I’m just trying to do it aII that’s aII. | 我只是想尽量做好全套 |
[06:47] | Okay you go ahead and try to do it aII. | 好吧 那你就做你的全套 |
[06:49] | I just think that you’re choosing quantity over quaIity. | 我只是觉得你要数量不要质量 |
[06:53] | MyseIf obviousIy representing quaIity. | 而我就明显是质量的代表 |
[06:58] | QuaIity is job one. | 质量是首要任务 |
[07:00] | That’s right. Okay QuaIity. | 那就对了 好吧 质量 |
[07:03] | Robert doesn’t want to pIay me | 罗伯特不想让我上场 |
[07:05] | and they don’t want me as captain. | 他们也不让我当队长 |
[07:07] | Who needs them? | 谁要他们呢? |
[07:08] | I can’t get out of tomorrow’s game | 明天的比赛我一定得去 |
[07:11] | but I’m going to bIow off Saturday’s. | 但星期六的我就不去了 |
[07:12] | That’s right. Take me to the Happy Zone. | 是的 带我去快乐区域 |
[07:15] | Let me at that whackamole. | 跟我玩”九阴白骨爪”吧 |
[07:20] | There he is come on. | 他来了 |
[07:22] | Ray that was a great thing you did. | 雷 你做得很好 |
[07:25] | Not Iock the door? | 你指没有锁门吗? |
[07:29] | You stepped aside and Iet your brother be captain. | 你退下来 让你哥哥当队长 |
[07:32] | Look at him. Captain Robert Barone. | 看看他 罗伯特 巴隆队长 |
[07:35] | Dad don’t caII me that. | 爸爸 别这样叫我 |
[07:37] | I’m the same Robert I’ve aIways been. | 我依然是那个罗伯特 |
[07:41] | CongratuIations. We’re reaIIy happy for you. | 恭喜了 我们真替你高兴 |
[07:44] | Thank you. Isn’t that right Ray? | 谢谢 是这样吧 雷? |
[07:46] | I share his joy. | 我替他高兴 |
[07:49] | Come on get up. | 快站起来 |
[07:53] | The Barone boys. | 巴隆家的孩子 |
[07:55] | Continuing a Iong Iegacy of athIetic exceIIence. | 继续保持着优秀的运动能力 |
[08:01] | WeII I couIdn’t have done it without Ray. | 如果没有雷的话 我是肯定做不到的 |
[08:04] | AIways gIad to heIp. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[08:06] | No fatty foods! | 别吃油腻的东西! |
[08:08] | We’ve got games tomorrow and Saturday. | 我们明天和星期六都有比赛! |
[08:10] | I want the team to be Iean and mean not soft and gooshy. | 我要队伍又快又狠 而不是松松散散的 |
[08:14] | Don’t touch my goosh. | 别摸我的小肚肚 |
[08:18] | Let’s hear it for my firstborn. | 请听我的长子说话 |
[08:21] | A Ieader of men. | 人们的领袖 |
[08:25] | And my second son… | 还有我第二个儿子… |
[08:27] | a IoyaI foIIower. | 忠诚的追随者 |
[08:33] | KiIIed them! Yeah! | 宰了他们! 好的! |
[08:36] | Oh my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[08:43] | GentIemen… | 先生们… |
[08:47] | that was a disgrace. | 这真是丢脸 |
[08:50] | I’m embarrassed to be in the same | 和你们在同一休息室 |
[08:51] | chiIdren’s Iocker room with you. | 真让我感到羞耻 |
[08:53] | Robert we won. | 罗伯特 我们赢了 |
[08:55] | Yeah we were Iucky. | 是的 那时是我们幸运 |
[08:56] | I consider this a moraI defeat. | 但在道义上我们输了 |
[08:58] | I’II teII you something eIse… | 我再跟你们说… |
[08:59] | Nemo’s Pizzeria shouId | 尼蒙比萨店队应该 |
[09:00] | have destroyed WooIhoff’s Chinese Takeout. | 摧毁沃可夫中餐外卖队 |
[09:03] | Robert just take it easy aII right? | 罗伯特放轻松点 好吗? |
[09:06] | CaIm down Paul Bunyan. | 冷静点 保罗・班扬(传说中的伐木巨人) |
[09:11] | Smokes guy come here. | 吸烟的过来 |
[09:14] | AII right. Give me that. | 好的 把那给我 |
[09:16] | Wanna see what I think of your lung rocket? Look at that. | 想知道你的肺会怎么样吗?看着 |
[09:20] | Okay smoke it now. | 好的 现在继续吸吧 |
[09:24] | He’s a maniac. | 他疯了 |
[09:25] | You ought to see him with a birthday cake. | 他左手本应有个蛋糕的 |
[09:29] | That’s enough out of you too, Raymond. | 你说够了吧 雷 |
[09:31] | I didn’t see you heIping out there tonight. | 你今晚没多少贡献 |
[09:33] | I onIy pIayed for two minutes. Yeah and we won. | 我只打了两分钟 是的 但我们赢了 |
[09:37] | Good point. | 说的对 |
[09:38] | Robert I come here to pIay okay? | 罗伯特 我来这是打比赛的 知道吗? |
[09:41] | I got three kids. | 我有三个孩子 |
[09:42] | If I’m not going to pIay I couId be home… | 如果我不来比赛 我可以在家 |
[09:44] | puIIing a waffle out of the VCR. | 从录像机拿出饼干吃 |
[09:48] | At Ieast when I was captain it was fun. Yeah. | 我当队长时至少大家很开心 是的 |
[09:52] | Are you guys unhappy with me? | 我当队长你们开心吗? |
[09:54] | You scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[09:58] | AII right. I guess that I’m the target | 好的 看来我成了大伙背后埋怨 |
[10:02] | of some backstage grumbIings. | 的对象了 |
[10:04] | You’re Ietting the captain thing go to your head. | 你被冲昏头脑了 |
[10:07] | That’s aII you care about is this”Captain”. Captain Nemo. | 你满脑子就是当队长 尼蒙队队长 |
[10:10] | I got to teII you nobody Iikes you this way. | 我必须告诉你 没有喜欢你这样 |
[10:13] | Maybe the captain thing is just too much. | 也许是你的压力太多了 |
[10:17] | Et tu,Raymond? | (法语)那你呢 雷蒙德? |
[10:22] | Come on don’t do that stuff. | 算了吧 别这样 别做这表情 |
[10:25] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[10:29] | Come on we need you. | 别这样 我们需要你 |
[10:31] | We need you you’re…. You’re so frigging huge! | 我们需要你 你… 你真的牛高马大! |
[10:41] | How’d it go? | 比赛怎么了? |
[10:43] | Robert quit the team. | 罗伯特退出了 |
[10:45] | That is terribIe. Yeah. | 这太糟糕了 是的 |
[10:47] | He got a IittIe drunk with power and the guys turned on him. | 他有点脾气 又有人惹火了他 |
[10:52] | He kind of Ieft in a bad way. Poor Robert. | 他走得很不光彩 可怜的罗伯特 |
[10:56] | So that kind of affects our trip | 这多少影响到了我们 |
[10:58] | to the Happy Zone Saturday. | 星期六去快乐区域的计划 |
[11:01] | We don’t have to take Robert with us do we? | 我们不是要带上罗伯特吧? |
[11:04] | No but we can’t take me with us either. | 不是 但也不能带我去了 |
[11:08] | Come on. You said you were going to | 别这样 你不是说 |
[11:11] | bIow off the game on Saturday. | 星期六不去比赛的吗 |
[11:12] | That was when I wasn’t pIaying. | 那是因为当时我没得上场 |
[11:14] | Who says you have to pIay? The new captain. | 谁说你一定要上场? 新队长 |
[11:17] | Who’s he? | 是谁? |
[11:19] | Me. | 我 |
[11:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:37] | My God what happened? | 我的天 怎么了? |
[11:40] | Not a good game. | 这可不好玩 |
[11:43] | This is my new job. I’m a coaster now. | 这是我的新工作 我现在是教练了 |
[11:47] | Where does it hurt? | 觉得哪里痛? |
[11:48] | I think I puIIed a Iiver. | 我想是拉伤到肝脏了 |
[11:51] | Here come on. Easy sIow. | 来 轻点 慢慢来 |
[11:54] | AII right. SIower. | 好的 慢点 |
[11:55] | Easy just watch it. I’m trying. | 轻点 小心点 我会的 |
[11:58] | Move the piIIows. AII right. | 把枕垫放好 好的 |
[12:00] | Did you win at Ieast? No. | 至少你们赢了吧? 没有 |
[12:03] | It was awfuI. | 那真是太可怕了 |
[12:04] | Never mind. How was your day? | 别想了 你今天过得怎么样? |
[12:06] | Gosh Ray | 太好玩了 雷 |
[12:07] | the kids were so cute at the Happy Zone. | 孩子们在快乐区域玩时真是可爱极了 |
[12:10] | We had a great time. | 今天真的很快乐 |
[12:11] | Where are they? Are they sIeeping? Yeah. | 他们在哪?睡了吗? 是的 |
[12:14] | I missed them? | 我错过了很多精彩镜头? |
[12:15] | Yeah. You shouId have seen them. | 是的 你真应该看看 |
[12:18] | They were in the baII pit… | 他们在小球场上… |
[12:19] | and this big 7yearoId comes over | 一个七岁大的男孩走过去 |
[12:21] | and he starts throwing baIIs at the twins. | 向我们的两个儿子投球 |
[12:23] | And AIIy says “Those are my brothers.” | 而艾丽说:”他们是我弟弟!” |
[12:25] | And she runs over and knocks the kid down. | 然后她跑过去把那男孩推倒 |
[12:27] | She knocked down a boy? A big guy. | 她推倒一个男孩? 一个大男孩 |
[12:29] | She gave him this hip check | 她就象马克・梅西尔(冰球明星) |
[12:31] | Iike Mark Messier. | 那样撞到他屁股上 |
[12:32] | I thought she was going | 我还以为她 |
[12:33] | to puII his shirt over his head. | 要扯掉他的衣服呢 就象在说”走开” |
[12:35] | She was so cute. | 她真是太可爱了 |
[12:37] | Oh God. Did you fiIm it? | 噢 天啊 你用摄影机拍下来了吗? |
[12:40] | No because you’re the video guy. | 没有 你才是应该拿摄影机的人 |
[12:43] | I was busy dry heaving. | 我那时忙着干吐 |
[12:47] | What eIse did I miss? | 我还错过了什么? |
[12:49] | DoubIechocoIate fudge cake. | 双层巧克力蛋糕 |
[12:57] | And I hate to teII you this | 我不忍心告诉你 |
[12:59] | but MichaeI said his first word today. | 迈克尔今天说第一句话了 |
[13:01] | Come on no! | 不是吧?! 不! |
[13:03] | Yeah we were driving aIong the expressway | 是的 我们正在高速公路上 |
[13:05] | and this truck cuts us off. | 突然一辆卡车切线进来 |
[13:07] | WeII you know what you aIways say | 通常发生这种情况 |
[13:09] | when that happens to you? | 你会说什么? |
[13:12] | He said that? CIear as a beII. | 他说那话了? 清清楚楚 |
[13:15] | Oh God! | 噢 天啊! |
[13:18] | How did he say it? Did he punch it out Iike I do? | 他怎么说的?像我那么铿锵有力吗? |
[13:21] | Ray it was as if you were in the car. | 雷 仿佛车上那个就是你 |
[13:26] | God I can’t beIieve I missed that. | 天啊 真难以置信我居然错过了这个 |
[13:28] | WeII you’re very busy having it aII. | 你太忙了 |
[13:31] | You’re bound to miss some things. | 一定会错过一些的 |
[13:34] | But I’II teII you what… | 可是我跟你说… |
[13:36] | tomorrow if we aII wanna go together | 如果明天我们一起出去的话… |
[13:39] | I can’t tomorrow. | 明天不行 |
[13:41] | What? I got the pIayoffs tomorrow. | 什么? 明天还有季后赛 |
[13:44] | PIayoffs now right? This stuff never ends. | 现在又到季后赛了? 这些事情永远没完 |
[13:47] | This is why I became the captain. | 这是我当队长的原因 |
[13:50] | To Iead us through the pIayoffs so we can win it. | 带领我们的球队赢得季后赛 |
[13:53] | Win what? What are you actuaIIy winning? | 赢什么? 实际你们都赢了些什么? |
[13:56] | Maybe you’II understand | 或许当你看到那边放着 |
[13:57] | when you see a big trophy sitting right over there. | 一个大奖杯的时候就会明白了 |
[14:01] | Oh my God the trophy. You’re right. I forgot about the trophy. | 天啊 奖杯 对 我忘了奖杯长什么样了 |
[14:06] | Is it shiny? | 它闪闪发光吗? |
[14:10] | Don’t worry I’II make it up to you. | 别担心 我会补偿你们的 |
[14:12] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没问题的 |
[14:14] | I’m the captain. | 我是队长 |
[14:17] | You are some brother. | 你真是好兄弟啊! |
[14:20] | Hi Ma. Don’t “Ma” me. | 嗨 妈 别叫得这么亲切 |
[14:24] | I finaIIy got it out of Robert. | 我终于知道罗伯特发生什么事了 |
[14:26] | He’s been sitting over there for two days…. | 他已经坐在那两天了.. |
[14:27] | depressed moping not taIking to anyone. | 闷闷不乐地不和任何人说话 |
[14:30] | And you know why? | 而你知道为什么吗? |
[14:32] | Because he’s Robert? | 因为他是罗伯特? |
[14:35] | Because his brother soId him down the river | 因为他的弟弟为了自己的荣誉 |
[14:37] | for his own gIory. | 出卖了他 |
[14:38] | Ma you want to hear what MichaeI said today? | 妈 想知道迈克尔今天说了什么吗? |
[14:40] | No I think you’re about to hear it again. | 不 你很快会听到那个词的 |
[14:43] | Look I didn’t do anything. No? | 我什么也没有做过 没有? |
[14:46] | You dethroned him and then you took his crown. | 你赶他走然后夺了他的位置 |
[14:49] | You’re Iike Richard III. | 你就象理查德三世 |
[14:51] | Or that guy on The Young and the Restless. | 或是《活力充沛都市男女》那个人 |
[14:55] | He did it to himseIf. The team was right. | 他是自作自受 球队的选择是对的 |
[14:58] | You wouId put a basketbaII team before your famiIy? | 你把球队看得比家人更重? |
[15:01] | You don’t understand. He was out of controI. | 你不了解 他当时失控了 |
[15:03] | He was yeIIing | 他在那大喊大叫 |
[15:04] | he wouIdn’t Iisten to anybody. | 其他人的话他完全听不进去 |
[15:06] | He screamed and then he stormed out. | 尖叫然后就气冲冲走了 |
[15:07] | That’s nonsense! Who the heII in this famiIy acts Iike that? | 废话! 在这家里谁会那样? |
[15:11] | You better get over there | 你一定要过去 |
[15:13] | and make your brother feeI better… | 让哥哥心情好些… |
[15:14] | or the next time I come over I won’t be so nice. | 要不然我下次过来就不会这么仁慈了 |
[15:21] | WeII somebody needs a trip to the Happy Zone. | 看来有人要到快乐区域去了 |
[15:36] | Is Mom here? | 妈妈在吗? |
[15:37] | She’s upstairs hitting my speed bag. | 她在楼上打速度包(拳击练习用具) |
[15:41] | How’s the team? | 球队怎么样? |
[15:43] | We reaIIy missed you out there Rob. | 我们真的很想念你 罗伯 |
[15:48] | Yeah. You ought to come back. | 真的 你应该回来 |
[15:52] | You guys want me back? | 你们希望我回去? |
[15:54] | Yeah sure. | 是的 当然 |
[15:56] | You’re the best pIayer out there. We need you. | 你是我们最好的队员 我们需要你 |
[16:00] | So you’re asking me to be captain? | 那你是叫我继续当队长? |
[16:02] | No. | 不 |
[16:05] | I’m stiII going to be captain. | 我会继续当队长 |
[16:08] | You are a piece of work. | 你真是麻烦 |
[16:09] | Come on. Don’t you see it’s stiII in the famiIy. | 别这样 你看不出在家里还是一样吗? |
[16:13] | It’s just Iike you are captain | 就象你还是队长 |
[16:14] | onIy I’m captain. | 不过真队长是我 |
[16:17] | Won’t that be cozy? | 那也太勉强了吧? |
[16:19] | Just think about it. You come back | 想想吧 你回来 |
[16:20] | and you heIp us win the championship… | 然后帮助大家赢下锦标… |
[16:22] | the whoIe team wiII be happy. | 全队人都会很高兴的 |
[16:24] | And you won’t be mad anymore so Mom wiII be happy. | 而你也不再发疯了 那妈妈就会很高兴 |
[16:27] | You can heIp me with some | 而你又可以帮我 |
[16:29] | of the Iesser captaining responsibiIities… | 分担一些次要的队长工作… |
[16:31] | and I can spend more time with my famiIy. | 那我就有更多时间陪家人了 |
[16:33] | Then they’II be happy. | 那他们也会很高兴 |
[16:35] | So once again you get everything. | 所以你又得到所有东西了 |
[16:36] | No that’s not everything. That’s Iike… | 不 不是所有东西 大概是… |
[16:40] | four things. | 四样东西 |
[16:44] | Thanks for thinking of me but I’m just going to have to pass. | 谢谢你邀请我回去 但我要拒绝 |
[16:48] | You can’t pass. | 你不可以拒绝的 |
[16:49] | We can’t do it without you. | 没有了你 我们赢不了的 |
[16:50] | Come on. You’re the missing Iink. | 来吧 你是我们不可缺少的一环 |
[16:53] | I’ve heard that before. | 我以前也听过这句话 |
[16:56] | I’II teII you what just come back for the pIayoffs… | 我跟你说 回来参加季后赛… |
[16:59] | and next year I’II make sure you’re captain I promise. | 我保证明年你来当队长 |
[17:03] | I appreciate it | 很感谢 |
[17:04] | but I’m just going to have to pursue another option. | 但我要寻求另外的选择了 |
[17:07] | Another option? With who? | 另外的选择? 什么选择? |
[17:09] | WooIhoff’s Chinese Takeout. | 沃可夫中餐外卖队 |
[17:12] | They put a very IoveIy offer on the tabIe. | 他们给我提供很好的待遇 |
[17:16] | Kung pao? | 要宫宝鸡丁吗? |
[17:25] | Morning Mommy. Hi honey. Where’s Daddy? | 妈咪 早上好 嗨 亲爱的爸爸在哪? |
[17:28] | He’s in the shower singing. | 他在边洗澡边唱歌 |
[17:30] | He’s terribIe. | 唱得很难听 |
[17:35] | Look it’s Daddy’s posse. | 看 是爸爸的队友 |
[17:40] | Morning Debra. Where’s the Captain? | 早上好 黛博拉 队长在哪? |
[17:42] | We got a Iot of probIems. | 我们出现了很多问题 |
[17:43] | No kidding. Ray wiII be down in a minute. | 不开玩笑 雷很快就下来了 |
[17:47] | Hey boys. You going to finish this? | 嗨 孩子 你这些还要吗? |
[17:50] | Kev come on. Do you mind? It’s his breakfast. | 凯 别这样 给我好吗? 这是他的早餐 |
[17:55] | He’s not eating it. Look he spit it aII out. | 他都不吃了 看 他都吐出来了 |
[17:59] | You know Ray wiII be down in a second okay? | 雷很快就下来了 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. Can I have some juice pIease? | 不好意思 我可以要些果汁吗? |
[18:12] | Can’t beIieve you’re not married Andy. | 真不敢相信你还没结婚 安迪 |
[18:15] | I just haven’t met Miss Right. | 我只是没遇上合适的 |
[18:17] | You know anybody? | 你要介绍给我吗? |
[18:19] | I’II Iet them aII know that you’re Iooking. | 我会告诉她们的 |
[18:22] | Mommy that man’s smoking. | 妈咪 那人在吸烟 |
[18:26] | Narc. | 你这个缉毒刑警 |
[18:29] | Dave what are you doing? | 戴夫 你在干嘛? |
[18:31] | Sorry. Where are my manners? | 对不起 我怎么这么没礼貌 |
[18:32] | WouId you Iike one? | 你要根吗? |
[18:37] | You know what? Why don’t you guys just go on up? | 不如这样… 你们到楼上去找雷吧? |
[18:39] | I’m sure Ray wiII be happy to see you. | 我肯定雷见到你们会很高兴的 |
[18:41] | After aII he is your captain. | 毕竟他是你们的队长 |
[18:44] | How’s your sister doing? Just go. | 你妹妹怎么样了? 行了 走吧 |
[18:53] | Honey do you want to taIk | 艾丽 亲爱的 你可以告诉 |
[18:56] | about what you just saw? | 我你刚才看到什么了吗? |
[19:00] | Camptown ladies sing that song. Doodah,doodah | 野营镇小姐唱首歌 嘟哒 嘟哒 |
[19:07] | What have you got going in there? What are you doing? | 你在里面干什么呢? 你干嘛呀? |
[19:10] | We need to taIk to you. Wait! | 我们要和你谈谈 等等! |
[19:12] | Oh no! Who’s in my shower? | 噢 不! 谁在我的浴室里? |
[19:16] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[19:19] | Tartar controI. Kudos. | 清除牙垢 给自己加分 |
[19:22] | What are you doing? What do you want? | 你们在干什么? 你们想干嘛? |
[19:24] | You screwed up the orders for the pIayoff uniforms. | 你把季后赛的队服搞错了 |
[19:26] | I didn’t. What styIe number did you order? | 我没有 那你订了什么尺寸? |
[19:28] | I don’t know. 17. | 不记得了 17码? |
[19:30] | I toId you I’m a 70 | 我告诉过你我要70码 |
[19:31] | AII right. So what’s the difference? | 好的 那有什么区别? |
[19:33] | Nothing. | 没区别 |
[19:37] | Give me a toweI. Ray, am I going to pIay tonight? | 把毛巾递给我 雷 我今晚要上场吗? |
[19:39] | I need to know. I was thinking | 我必须知道 因为我想 |
[19:41] | about bringing a girI to the game. | 带个女孩去看球 |
[19:42] | AII right I’II pIay you. | 好的 我会让你上场 |
[19:44] | Then I’m teIIing her not to come. | 那我叫她别去了 |
[19:46] | This is why you guys are up here bothering me? | 你们来烦我就是因为这样? |
[19:48] | What do you think | 不然你以为 |
[19:49] | we just came up here to watch you | 我们来看你那 |
[19:50] | buff yourseIf to a high sheen? | 雪白的肌肤吗? |
[19:53] | Yeah funny. I’II take care of everything | 是的 太有趣了 我会搞好一切的 |
[19:55] | Do me a favor and get out of here! | 求你帮帮忙 给我滚! |
[19:57] | Nice nipples! | 很漂亮的乳头! |
[19:59] | These come in chewable. | 这些还挺有嚼劲的 |
[20:01] | Get out of here. Don’t forget the uniforms. | 出去 别忘了队服的事了 |
[20:03] | Who’s starting tonight? | 今晚谁首发? |
[20:04] | The guys who aren’t in my bathroom. In my bathroom. | 不在我浴室里的那些 我的浴室 |
[20:08] | Yeah aII right. Kevin come on. | 好吧 你找到了 凯文 别这样 |
[20:11] | What are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[20:13] | Meanos. | 笨蛋 |
[20:16] | Want some more French toast? | 还要些吐司吗? |
[20:18] | Yes thank you Mommy. You’re weIcome. | 好的 谢谢妈咪 不客气 |
[20:21] | What did you send in the stooges to the shower for? | 干嘛让那些家伙在我洗澡时上来? |
[20:27] | Bunch of idiots. | 一群笨蛋 |
[20:29] | They can’t handIe anything. | 他们什么都处理不了 |
[20:34] | You okay honey? Yeah. | 你还好吗 亲爱的? 是的 |
[20:37] | Listen I screwed up the uniforms. | 我把队服搞错了 |
[20:39] | I got to go do the uniforms now. | 我要去把制服搞好 |
[20:41] | I got to make sure the gym’s open. | 还要保证体育馆开门 |
[20:44] | AII the big important things a captain’s got to do. | 这些都是队长应该做的重要事情 |
[20:48] | So I’II see you Iater aII right? See you. | 那晚点见吧? 再见 |
[20:50] | Bye Daddy. Bye cutie. | 爸爸再见 小可爱再见 |
[20:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:56] | MichaeI don’t say anything dirty untiI I get back. | 迈克尔 我回来前不要说粗口 |
[21:02] | Can you get that? You want some heIp? | 你切得开吗? 要我帮忙吗? |
[21:04] | Here Iet me spread that. Look at aII that syrup. | 等我帮你吧 看看那些糖浆 |
[21:07] | Is syrup your favorite thing? | 你最喜欢糖浆吗? |
[21:10] | You Iike that? What’s your favorite breakfast? | 喜欢吗? 你最喜欢的早餐是什么? |
[21:13] | Jam and bread. | 果酱面包 |
[21:16] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[21:21] | What are you doing? | 你干吗了? |
[21:26] | I just retired. | 我刚退职了 |
[21:29] | What about the team? | 那球队怎么办? |
[21:31] | Don’t worry about the team. | 不用担心球队 |
[21:33] | I’II teII them there’s a better offer on the tabIe. | 我会告诉他们其他队有更好待遇 |
[21:38] | Any more French toast? | 还要吐司吗? |
[21:41] | I’d Iove some. Thank you Captain. | 好的 谢谢 队长 |
[21:45] | Yeah I’m a born Ieader. | 好的 我天生是个领袖 |
[21:56] | Wow. | 哇塞 |
[21:57] | Wasn’t that better than basketbaII? | 这不是比篮球更美妙吗? |
[22:04] | I think I sweat about the same. | 我想我出的汗一样多 |
[22:10] | I wonder how the guys are doing right now. | 我想知道球队现在怎么样了 |
[22:13] | AII right guys as your captain… | 好了 伙计们 作为你们的队长… |
[22:16] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说… |
[22:18] | Iook don’t get too down on yourseIves aII right? | 别太看轻自己 知道吗? |
[22:21] | We did the best we couId. | 我们尽力了 |
[22:23] | But for whatever reason we just didn’t match up tonight. | 无论如何 我们今晚只是配合不好 |
[22:27] | Two,four,six,eight Who do we appreciate? | 二 四 六 八 我们应该感谢谁? |
[22:30] | Nemo’s,Nemo’s Yeah,Nemo’s! | 尼蒙! 尼蒙! 是的 尼蒙! |