时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, thanks for that interview, Barry. No problem. | 谢谢你的访问 巴里 别客气 |
[00:09] | Excuse me, do you have change for the phone? | 不好意思 你有零钱打电话吗? |
[00:12] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[00:14] | What, do you need me to break a million? | 你要我帮你拿一百万找零吗? |
[00:17] | Come on. What’s with you reporters | 拜托 为什么每次你记者 |
[00:19] | always getting on me about my salary? | 说话都离不开我的薪水? |
[00:21] | It’s funny, calling $7 million a salary. | 真好笑 七百万美元也能叫薪水 |
[00:26] | What do you make? | 那么你能赚多少? |
[00:29] | That’s kind of personal. | 那是私人问题 |
[00:32] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[00:34] | But what you make is news, | 你的收入之所以是新闻 |
[00:35] | because it’s so gigantic. | 是因为数目太庞大了 |
[00:40] | What do you make, really? About, say, $50,000 a year? | 说真的 你能赚多少?大约五万一年? |
[00:43] | Yeah, about that. | 差不多 |
[00:44] | Okay, that’s two columns a week, about eight columns a month. | 一星期两个栏目 一个月差不多八个栏目 |
[00:48] | About $500 a column. | 一个栏目大概五百美元 |
[00:50] | lt is? Yeah, it’s $1 a word. | 是吗? 是的 每字一美元 |
[00:52] | For every little word like “the” and “a,” | 就像”的” “啊”这样的字都能赚 |
[00:55] | if you hit the letter “a,” it’s $1. | 有个”啊”字就有一块钱了 |
[01:00] | I guess I’m doing all right then. | 那看来我赚得也挺多嘛 |
[01:04] | You see? Yeah. | 你明白了? 是的 |
[01:05] | Can I borrow a quarter for the phone? | 可以给我借25美分打个电话吗? |
[01:10] | Here, take two. Thanks. | 给你两个 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:18] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:20] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:21] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:23] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:25] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:27] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:30] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:33] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:36] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:37] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:40] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:42] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:43] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:45] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:57] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[01:58] | Want some sandwich? Hey! | 来点三明治? 嘿! |
[02:00] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[02:02] | Ma, I need construction paper. | 妈 给我些卡纸 |
[02:03] | Ally’s making valentines for school. | 艾丽要做情人节卡片 |
[02:05] | I used to love Valentine’s Day. Then I met your father. | 我本来很喜欢情人节 然后遇到了你爸 |
[02:09] | I used to love every day. | 我本来喜欢每一天的 |
[02:14] | Anybody see today’s paper? | 有人看了今天的报纸吗? |
[02:16] | Why? What’s up? I’m in it. | 怎么?发生什么事了? 上面有我 |
[02:21] | “Large male seeks any woman.” | “强壮的男性寻觅伴侣 条件不限” |
[02:24] | I discontinued my ad. | 我没继续放广告了 |
[02:26] | And I happen to have a girlfriend now, thank you very much. | 我刚好有女朋友 谢谢你关心 |
[02:29] | It’s in the Metro section. Let me see. | 照片在城市版 让我看看 |
[02:33] | Here you are. | 你在这儿 |
[02:34] | Do you see who’s at the other end of those handcuffs? | 你看 手铐的另一头是谁? |
[02:37] | My God. Leon. | 我的天 是利昂 |
[02:41] | Look, Frank, your friend, Leon. | 瞧啊 弗兰克 你的朋友利昂 |
[02:45] | You arrested Leon? My Leon? | 你逮捕了利昂?我的利昂? |
[02:48] | Technically, now the State of New York’s Leon. | 准确地说 现在是纽约的利昂 |
[02:51] | I’ve known this guy 40 years. | 我认识这家伙40年了 |
[02:53] | Since when is it a crime to sell merchandise… | 从他卖假货开始 |
[02:55] | at far below wholesale prices? | 价格远低于批发 |
[02:57] | You should’ve seen his warehouse. | 你该看看他的仓库 |
[02:59] | Fake designer luggage, imitation jewelry, “Macin-tush” computers. | 假名牌包 伪珠宝 还有”果苹”牌电脑 |
[03:04] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[03:06] | Didn’t you buy my engagement ring from Leon? | 我们的订婚戒指不是找他买的吧? |
[03:09] | Relax. He assured me it’s a one-of-a-kind, flawless diamond. | 别紧张 他保证是独一无二的完美的钻石 |
[03:13] | That’s a fake. It’s a fake? | 那是假货 假的? |
[03:16] | How do you know that’s a fake? | 你怎么知道那是假的? |
[03:18] | Because I have 300 more exactly like them down at the station. | 因为警察局里有三百多个一模一样的 |
[03:22] | I want another ring, Frank. | 弗兰克 给我再买一个 |
[03:24] | You lived 40 years with that one, | 你已经戴了四十年的赝品 |
[03:25] | you can live another 10. | 换了也就戴那么十年 |
[03:29] | I don’t think so, Frank. I’m going shopping. | 我不这么认为 弗兰克 我现在就去买 |
[03:32] | You’ll be amazed at your generosity. | 你会被自己的慷慨吓到的 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. What? | 噢 我的天 什么? |
[03:40] | Debra’s ring is from Leon, too. | 黛博拉的戒指也是从利昂那买的 |
[03:42] | You went to Leon? | 你去找利昂买? |
[03:43] | I listened to him. | 我听他说的 |
[03:45] | I was just trying to get more for my money. | 我只是想用有限的钱买更好的东西 |
[03:48] | I wanted to get Debra a ring that she could show her mother. | 我想买一枚黛博拉的妈妈看得上的戒指 |
[03:50] | And Leon threw in a set of golf clubs. | 利昂又给我推销一套高尔夫球杆 |
[03:53] | I got snow tires. | 我买了雪地轮胎 |
[03:56] | What did I do? I can’t have Debra think… | 我该怎么办?我不能让黛博拉认为 |
[03:58] | I didn’t care enough about her to go to a real jeweler. | 我没有那么多钱让她去买真的珠宝 |
[04:00] | She’s wearing glass! It’s not glass. It’s glassette. | 她戴着玻璃! 是经雕琢的玻璃 |
[04:05] | I gotta do what’s right. | 我必须做点什么 |
[04:07] | I gotta replace her stone with another one. A real one. | 我必须把她的假货换成正品 |
[04:10] | I’ll spend $1,000 if I have to, that’s all, $2,000. | 有必要的话要花一千块 甚至两千块 |
[04:13] | $2,000 for a diamond? | 两千块买钻石? |
[04:15] | Hey, I know another guy– | 嘿 我知道另外一个家伙 |
[04:17] | No more guys. | 不再提什么家伙了 |
[04:19] | You’re just gonna have to tell your wife… | 你最好是告诉你的妻子 |
[04:21] | you purchased her a discount engagement ring from a crook. | 你找恶棍买了打折的戒指给她 |
[04:25] | I can’t let her find out. | 我不能让她知道 |
[04:26] | She’s going to think I’m a slimeball. | 她会觉得我是个卑鄙小人 |
[04:28] | I’ll have to steal it from her. | 我要把戒指偷过来 |
[04:39] | Hey, here you go. Oh, good. | 嘿 你在这呢 很好 |
[04:42] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[04:43] | Hey, look at all these valentines. | 看看 这么多情人节卡片啊 |
[04:46] | Where’s Daddy’s? You gotta get yours from Mommy. | 给爸爸的卡片呢? 你去问妈妈要 |
[04:50] | I’ve been trying to get mine from her for– All right. | 我是想问她要… 得了 |
[04:54] | I got your valentine right here. | 我就在这得到你的情人节礼物 |
[04:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:59] | I love you? A little wine with lunch? | 我爱你?午饭时喝点酒? |
[05:04] | Well, tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day. | 明天是情人节 |
[05:06] | Sweetie, did you know that Daddy asked me | 宝贝 你知道吗?爸爸是在 |
[05:08] | to marry him on Valentine’s Day? | 情人节那天向我求婚的 |
[05:10] | What did you say? | 那你当时说了什么? |
[05:12] | Well, I thought about it, but I said “yes” anyway. | 我想了一下 但还是答应了求婚 |
[05:17] | I love your daddy very much. | 我很爱你的爸爸 |
[05:25] | And I love Mommy. | 我也爱你的妈妈 |
[05:29] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[05:31] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
[05:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[05:35] | Did you get the ring yet? | 戒指到手了吗? |
[05:36] | No. She never takes it off. | 还没有 她从不摘下来的 |
[05:38] | I’m going to need a bone saw. | 看来要拿骨锯才行 |
[05:41] | Just don’t say anything, all right? Nothing. | 别乱说话 行吗?什么都别说 |
[05:43] | Yeah, it’s all about you, Raymond. | 没问题 这都是你的问题 雷蒙德 |
[05:48] | Debra, I have to ask your advice on something. | 黛博拉 有些事我想问问你的意见 |
[05:52] | Sure, Robert. I’ve been out with Amy on four dates now. | 当然可以 我已经和艾米约会四次了 |
[05:55] | Am I obligated to get her something for Valentine’s Day? | 我有义务她送情人节礼物吗? |
[05:59] | Well, if it helps you, she’s getting you something. | 不知道对你有没有用 她会送你礼物的 |
[06:02] | That doesn’t help me. No. | 那个没用 不是吧 |
[06:05] | You know what her favorite color is? | 知道她最喜欢什么颜色吗 |
[06:07] | Green, I think. | 绿色吧 |
[06:08] | Green? Good. What does she weigh? | 绿色?很好 那么她多重? |
[06:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:15] | But you know what? Most women like jewelry. | 但是知道吗 多数女人喜欢珠宝 |
[06:18] | Yeah, jewelry’s a great gift. | 是啊 珠宝是很好的礼物 |
[06:20] | Isn’t it, Raymond? | 你说是吗 雷蒙德? |
[06:23] | You really can’t go wrong with jewelry. | 送珠宝肯定没错 |
[06:25] | Ally, let’s get some envelopes for these. | 艾丽 我们去找些信封来 |
[06:30] | What are you talking about jewelry for? | 你干吗提珠宝? |
[06:37] | She brought it up. | 是她先说的 |
[06:50] | Debra. | 黛博拉 |
[06:55] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:02] | Have you been gaining weight? | 你是不是长胖了? |
[10:00] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[10:04] | Want to play Baker in the Mineshaft? | 想玩”矿洞的面包师”吗? |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:13] | But I get to be the baker this time. | 但是这次我要当面包师 |
[10:28] | Good morning. Morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[10:32] | Hey, that was fun last night. Yeah. | 昨晚很有趣 是的 |
[10:38] | You’re very romantic, Ray. | 你真浪漫 雷 |
[10:40] | I love the way you kept holding my hand. | 我喜欢你那样握着我的手 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that’s the way I do it. | 对 我就这样握的 |
[11:11] | Ray. | 雷 |
[11:14] | What? | 什么事? |
[11:18] | Happy Valentine’s Day. Yeah. | 情人节快乐 是的 |
[11:24] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[11:47] | Can you hand me a towel, Ray? | 可以给我递根毛巾吗 雷? |
[12:00] | Ray? | 雷? |
[12:13] | Amy, help me look. | 艾米 帮我找找 |
[12:15] | I just came by…. What are we looking for? | 我刚来 在找什么? |
[12:17] | My engagement ring. | 我的订婚戒指 |
[12:19] | I might not be the best person to help. | 我可能不是帮忙的最佳人选 |
[12:21] | I’ve spent the last 10 years looking for an engagement ring. | 我过去十年都在找订婚戒指 |
[12:27] | It couldn’t have just disappeared. I mean…. | 它可以就这么不见 我的意思是… |
[12:30] | You know what they say, | 你知道他们说什么 |
[12:32] | “lt’ll be the last place you look.” | “能在你最后找的地方找到” |
[12:35] | Of course it’ll be the last place I look… | 那当然最后找的地方… |
[12:37] | because once I find it, I won’t have to look for it anymore. | 因为我找到以后 就不会再找了 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little– Bitchy? | 对不起 我只是有些 讨人厌? |
[12:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:50] | Maybe I’ll do the kitchen again. | 也许我应该再去厨房看看 |
[12:57] | Saw your car. | 看到你的车了 |
[13:05] | Thought I’d say hi to Debra before our date. | 我想约会前先跟黛博拉打声招呼 |
[13:07] | Hi, Debra, what are you doing? | 你好 黛博拉 你在干什么? |
[13:09] | She can’t find her ring. | 她戒指找不着了 |
[13:13] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么也不知道 |
[13:18] | Here. Happy Valentine’s Day. | 给你 情人节快乐 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | It’s a tie. | 是领带 |
[13:40] | See the pattern? I picked it out just for you. | 我特意为你挑选的图案 |
[13:43] | Little guns. | 小枪 |
[13:47] | Smith & Wesson 686, with a two-pound trigger pull. | 史密斯韦森686两磅的扳机 |
[13:52] | Standard police issue. | 标准的警察问题 |
[13:55] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[14:02] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[14:05] | And here, that’s for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[14:08] | Oh, Robert. | 噢 罗伯特 |
[14:11] | Look, Debra, Robert got me something. | 看啊 黛博拉 罗伯特给我送的礼物 |
[14:13] | Yeah, good for you. | 是吗 真替你高兴 |
[14:14] | If anybody needs me, I’ll be in the den pulling up carpeting. | 有人找我的话 说我在地窖拉地毯 |
[14:19] | Hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[14:22] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
[14:23] | Surprise. It’s an iguana. | 惊喜吗 一只美洲大蜥蜴 |
[14:29] | With an iguana, you really don’t have to say “surprise.” | 不用把”惊喜”用在一只蜥蜴身上吧 |
[14:33] | Yeah. Debra told me that green was your favorite color… | 黛博拉告诉我你最喜欢绿色 |
[14:36] | and, you know, the iguanas | 而且 蜥蜴是 |
[14:37] | are the most loyal of all the reptiles, and…. | 所有爬行动物中最忠心的 还有… |
[14:40] | Check him out. | 瞧瞧他 |
[14:43] | He’s a lovely guy. He’s very, very docile. | 他是只很可爱的家伙 而且很温驯 |
[14:46] | Did you find my ring? | 找到我的戒指了? |
[14:49] | Just a lizard. | 只是一只蜥蜴 |
[14:57] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[14:59] | Debra? | 黛博拉? |
[15:09] | Ray? | 雷? |
[15:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:16] | Here you go. Happy, you know…. | 给你的 节日快乐 |
[15:21] | These are beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[15:23] | I cried, too. | 我也哭了 |
[15:27] | Roses are twice as much on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节的玫瑰是平时的两倍价钱 |
[15:32] | Listen, Ray… | 听着 雷 |
[15:34] | I have something to tell you. | 我有些事要告诉你 |
[15:39] | I’ve looked everywhere, but l…. | 我到处都找遍了 但是… |
[15:43] | I think I’ve lost my engagement ring. | 我想我把订婚戒指弄丢了 |
[15:52] | All right, don’t worry. I’m sure it will turn up. | 好了 别担心 我保证可以找到 |
[15:56] | Did you look in the sofa? | 你在沙发里找过了吗 |
[16:01] | I don’t think I’m going to find it. | 我不想再找了 |
[16:02] | God, I knew this was going to happen one day. | 天啊 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[16:05] | All right. Don’t worry. No, listen, Ray. | 别太担心了 不 听着 雷 |
[16:11] | I have a confession to make to you. | 我想向你认个错 |
[16:15] | Right after we got engaged… | 在我们结婚以后 |
[16:19] | I had the original stone replaced. | 我换了个真正的钻石 |
[16:36] | What? | 什么? |
[16:40] | Honey, when you asked me to marry you… | 亲爱的 当你向我求婚的时候… |
[16:43] | I was so happy, believe me, but… | 我非常高兴 相信我 但是… |
[16:46] | that diamond…. I mean…. | 那个钻石…我的意思是… |
[16:51] | I knew you got the best stone | 我知道你已经在能力范围内 |
[16:52] | you could afford, bless your heart, but…. | 挑了最好的宝石 但是… |
[16:56] | You know, my parents weren’t that crazy | 我的父母从一开始 |
[16:59] | about you to begin with, and… | 就不大喜欢你 并且… |
[17:01] | I didn’t want to show them that stone. | 我不想让他们看到那个钻石 |
[17:06] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[17:14] | You know my grandmother, Abby? | 你知道我的奶奶阿比吧? |
[17:15] | She’d given me her ring years before… | 她几年前把自己的戒指给了我… |
[17:18] | so I put that stone in your setting. | 所以我把真钻石镶到你的戒指上 |
[17:23] | Do you remember how much it was worth? Just ballpark? | 你还记得那个多少钱吗?给个大概? |
[17:29] | Sweetie, it’s not important. | 亲爱的 那个不重要 |
[17:31] | How important is it not? | 有多不重要? |
[17:35] | What? How much was old Abby’s stone worth? | 什么? 你奶奶的戒指值多少钱? |
[17:40] | $15,000. | 一万五千美元 |
[17:57] | I could just kill myself, Ray. | 我想杀了自己 雷 |
[18:01] | This could be a murder-suicide. | 这是杀人后自杀 |
[18:06] | I gotta keep looking for it. | 我要继续找戒指 |
[18:07] | Yeah…. No, stop looking. | 是啊…不 别找了 |
[18:11] | Listen, we have to be realistic, okay? | 听着 我们必须回到现实 懂吗 |
[18:13] | The ring is gone. | 戒指已经丢了 |
[18:17] | All right? Listen. | 好吧?听着 |
[18:20] | You made a mistake, that’s all. | 你犯了个错误 仅此而已 |
[18:21] | Everybody makes a mistake. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[18:24] | You know, you’re lucky… | 你很幸运 知道吗 |
[18:26] | ’cause you’re married to a guy | 因为你嫁了一个 |
[18:28] | who doesn’t care about those things. | 不在乎那些东西的家伙 |
[18:30] | Don’t lift that cushion. Stop torturing yourself! | 不要拿开那些垫子 别再折磨自己了 |
[18:37] | It’s gone, that’s all. Look…. | 一切已经过去了 |
[18:42] | You know what we both could use right now? | 知道现在什么最有用吗? |
[18:45] | Pie. | 派 |
[18:49] | Let’s have a little pie with…. | 我们吃些派吧… |
[18:51] | Okay, you’re right. I gotta stop thinking about it. | 好的 你是对的 我应该别再想那件事了 |
[18:56] | Maybe it’s in the…. Oh, my God, you found it! | 可能它会在 噢 天啊 你找到了 |
[19:00] | Give it to me. Oh, God! | 给我 我的天啊 |
[19:05] | Oh, Ray. Yeah. | 噢 雷 是的 |
[19:09] | What a happy moment now. | 这是多么高兴的时刻 |
[19:12] | Oh, sweetie, come here. | 亲爱的 来这 |
[19:16] | When you first gave me this ring… | 当你第一次给我这枚戒指的时候… |
[19:18] | I just knew we were going to be together forever. | 我就知道我们会永远在一起 |
[19:20] | Keep that in mind. | 好好记住这句话啊 |
[19:24] | You put it on me, okay? Go on, put it on. | 你帮我戴上好吗?戴上吧 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God. There you go. | 我的天哪 好了 |
[19:49] | What did you do? | 你这是干吗? |
[19:58] | I meant well. | 我动机是好的 |
[20:05] | You changed the stone in my ring. | 你换了我戒指上的钻石 |
[20:08] | Where is my grandmother’s diamond? | 我奶奶的钻石在哪? |
[20:12] | Just like Grandma. | 就像奶奶一样 |
[20:14] | Gone. | 没有了 |
[20:17] | You threw it out? | 你把它丢了? |
[20:18] | I didn’t know that it was a $15,000 diamond. | 我不知道那个值一万五千块 |
[20:21] | I thought it was just a piece of junk. | 我以为它只是个废品 |
[20:25] | So you knew that the first ring | 那么你知道你给我的 |
[20:28] | you bought me was a piece of junk? | 第一个戒指就是个废品吗? |
[20:29] | I was trying to get you more for the money, that’s all. | 我是想给你更好的 就是这样 |
[20:34] | This is your fault, anyway. My fault? | 不管怎么说 这是你的错 我的错? |
[20:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:37] | If you had just been honest enough | 如果你诚实的告诉我 |
[20:39] | to tell me that you changed it… | 你把它换了 |
[20:41] | then I wouldn’t have had to steal it from you. | 那么我就不用把它偷过来了 |
[20:43] | Well, you’re a great thief, Ray. | 很好 你是个很伟大的贼 雷 |
[20:45] | You just threw out $15,000. | 你刚刚扔掉了一万五千元 |
[20:47] | Who did you get this stone from? Leon? | 你从哪弄来这个石头?利昂? |
[20:51] | How dare you? | 你敢这么说我? |
[20:57] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我? |
[20:59] | Because I was trying to fix the whole thing! | 因为我想解决整个事情 |
[21:00] | Why, after eight years, did you try to fix it now? | 为什么你选择在八年後解决? |
[21:03] | Because I love you! | 因为我爱你 |
[21:05] | Why did you change it eight years ago? | 为什么你八年前要换掉它? |
[21:08] | Because I love you! | 因为我爱你 |
[21:10] | Mommy, Daddy. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[21:12] | Honey, you’re supposed to be getting ready for bed now. | 宝贝 你应该准备上床睡觉了 |
[21:15] | Look what I found in my backpack. | 你们看我在背包里找到了什么 |
[21:18] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[21:20] | A valentine. | 情人节礼物 |
[21:24] | Kenny gave it to me. | 肯尼给我的 |
[21:27] | That’s really sweet, honey. It’s stuck with gum. | 真甜蜜啊 宝贝 被口香糖粘住了 |
[21:32] | Kenny blew a big bubble | 肯尼吹了一个很大的泡泡 |
[21:34] | and put it in there for me. | 然后把它放在这给我了 |
[21:39] | He must really like me. Yeah, that’s sweet. | 他肯定很喜欢我 是的 很甜蜜 |
[21:43] | Why don’t you go up and get ready for bed, | 上楼准备睡觉吧 |
[21:43] | and we’ll be right there, okay? | 我们一会儿也去 好吗 |
[21:56] | Look at that. A wad of gum on a piece of paper. | 看看这个 一张粘着口香糖的纸 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:02] | Cheap bastard. | 吝啬的家伙 |
[22:26] | Can we take a break? | 我们可以休息一下吗? |
[22:29] | My eyes are burning. | 我眼睛都酸了 |
[22:30] | Not until we find the diamond. | 不行 找到钻石才能休息 |
[22:37] | Here’s a ring finger. | 这有只带戒指的手指 |