时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Golf again? I could walk through here naked, you wouldn’t even notice. | 又是高尔夫?我就是光着身子经过这里\N你们都不会注意到。 |
[00:11] | You’re not Tiger Woods. | 你又不是老虎-伍兹。 (高尔夫世界排名第一,世界上年收入最高的体育运动员) |
[00:16] | Twenty-one years old. You know, he started when he was three. | 21岁了。\N你知道么?他三岁就开始打球了。 |
[00:21] | I should have been out there when I was three. What the hell was I thinking? | 我三岁时候为啥不往这上面发展?\N我那时候该死的在想什么? |
[00:27] | -Unbelievable. -lt’s amazing. | -不可思议。\N-太神奇了。 |
[00:29] | -Oh, man. -Three wins already this year? | -厉害。\N-今年第三次冠军了? |
[00:31] | -That’s four. -Where’s he going? | -四次。\N-他去哪儿? |
[00:34] | Where he always goes, to hug his father, you idiot. | 他总在获胜时这样。\N去拥抱他爸爸,你这个笨蛋。 |
[00:37] | All right. Take it easy. | 知道了,不许骂我。 |
[00:59] | -Check the car. -Yeah. | -我看看车还在不在。\N-好。 |
[01:02] | -Do you want a soda? -Yeah. | -要汽水么?\N-好。 |
[01:07] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:12] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:17] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:19] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:24] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:26] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:29] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:30] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:32] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:40] | -Ray, did you check MichaeI’s diaper? -l think he’s okay. | -雷,你检查过迈克尔的尿布了没有??\N-我觉得他还撑得住。 |
[01:52] | Man, I don’t even think I could pass that test. | 伙计,我都不认为我能通过\N她那一闻。 |
[01:56] | Man, it’s hard to watch golf, because I just want to get out there and play. | 哦,坐这儿看高尔夫太难受了。\N我只想去现场亲手玩一玩。 |
[02:00] | I know, me, too. Let’s go. Let’s go tomorrow. | 我了解,我一样。\N我们去吧。我们明天去? |
[02:03] | I can’t tell Debra I want to go golfing now. I just got back from five days on the road. | 我不能跟黛布拉说打高尔夫的事情。\N我刚出差回来才5天。 |
[02:08] | -Just see what she says, Ray. -No. I’ll get in trouble just for asking. | -看看她的反应,雷。\N-不行,只是问问都会有麻烦。 |
[02:12] | I’m not even going to try. | 我可不想独自去挨骂。 |
[02:15] | You know what we could do? | 你知道么\N我们可以一起做。 |
[02:18] | If you ask me in front of her… | 假如你在我面前问我… |
[02:20] | as if you’re asking me for the first time, right? | 就像是你在第一时间问我,是不? |
[02:23] | And then I’ll turn you down. | 然后我拒绝你。 |
[02:25] | She’ll think that I’m “being thoughtful,” you know? | 接着她听到了就要去考虑这件事情了。\N对不对? |
[02:28] | And then we just hope Santa takes the cookies. | 最后我们就祈祷圣诞老人带礼物来吧。 |
[02:33] | I like it. Let’s try it. | 我喜欢这个主意,我们试试。 |
[02:35] | -As soon as she comes down, we’ll do it. -Okay. | -她一下来,我们就开始。\N-好的。 |
[02:37] | Sit. Look normal. Don’t do anything. | 坐好,和平时一样。别做其他事。 |
[02:39] | -Will you put your foot up? -l don’t have to. | -你要把脚放上面?\N-我可以拿下来 |
[02:41] | -No, you put your foot up. -I’m up. | -不,你要把脚放上面。\N-我放了。 |
[02:43] | Put the popcorn here. As soon as she comes down. | 爆米花放这儿。\N她一下来就开始。 |
[02:49] | You want me to make a noise? | 你要我制造点噪音么? |
[02:52] | What do you mean, make a noise? She’s not geese. Just relax. | 什么意思?噪音?\N她又不是傻瓜。放松点。 |
[03:03] | Supposed to be nice tomorrow, Ray. | 明天天气应该不错,雷。 |
[03:05] | Oh, yeah? I heard. | 是么?我听到了。 |
[03:09] | Hey, we should golfing. | 嗨,我们应该去打高尔夫。 |
[03:12] | Yeah, tomorrow? | 哦?明天? |
[03:14] | No, I just got back from the road. I want to be home. | 不行,我出差刚回来。\N我要留在家里。 |
[03:26] | Good to be home. | 在家多好啊。 |
[03:31] | We’ll go to Westchester. They just resodded. | 我们会去温彻斯特球场。场地刚整修完毕。 |
[03:33] | -Did they? Did they resod that? -New grass. | -他们整修了场地?\N-新的草皮。 |
[03:35] | Oh, man, sounds great, but I can’t. I can’t go golfing. | 哦,听起来真不错。但是我不能\N我不能去打高尔夫。 |
[03:39] | -No. I’m reading that. -Oh, sorry. | -不,我要看这个。\N-哦,不好意思。 |
[03:45] | So I can’t, Kevin. | 所以我不能,凯文。 |
[03:48] | Maybe some other time. | 或许改天吧。 |
[03:55] | Some other time, we might not get out for free. | 改天\N我们可能就不能免费去那儿了。 |
[04:00] | Free? | 免费的? |
[04:05] | My buddy Mike, he works down at the pro shop. | 我朋友迈克\N他在那儿的小卖部工作。 |
[04:07] | He can comp us. You know, save us $100. | 他能带我们进去,节省100美元呢。 |
[04:10] | It’s not about the money. I’ve been gone for a week. | 不是钱的事情。\N我回来才一星期。 |
[04:14] | No, I can’t. | 算了,我不能。 |
[04:16] | -l think you should go, Ray. -No. Yeah? | -我觉得你应该去。\N-不。我能去? |
[04:21] | I just got back from the road. I want to…. Yeah? | 我刚出差回来。\N我需要…. 能去? |
[04:26] | Yeah, I mean, if you guys can save $100, then yeah, go. | 是啊,我是说,如果能省下100美元\N那么就去吧。 |
[04:30] | But then maybe you could lay off the golf for a while, okay? | 但是接下来你就应该\N远离高尔夫一段时间了,对不? |
[04:33] | -Okay. -And I mean… | -好的。\N-还有就是… |
[04:34] | you know, playing golf, golf on TV, computer golf. | 你知道的。包括打高尔夫,\N电视转播高尔夫,高尔夫电脑游戏。 |
[04:39] | Dorf on Golf | 迷你高尔夫 |
[04:42] | Of course. I don’t…. Kevin. | 当然了。我不会….凯文。 |
[04:45] | -We’re in. -Why did you say it’s for free? | -我们做到了。\N-为什么你要说免费? |
[04:47] | Ray, it wasn’t working. I had to add a little sauce. | 雷,汤做得太淡\N我得稍稍放点调味啊。 |
[04:50] | -What’s the difference? We’re going golfing. -We are. | -有什么关系?我们可以去高尔夫了。\N-我们! |
[04:53] | Told you it would work. No, I told you. | 告诉你可以可以的,我告诉过你。 |
[04:56] | You’re choking me. | 你掐着我了。(窒息) |
[05:03] | I got to take a shower. I smell like the winner. | 我得去冲个澡。\N我闻上去就像个胜利者。 |
[05:08] | -l didn’t have my best game out there. -Yeah, well, that happens. | -我刚才没打出水平来。\N-恩,是啊,是这样的。 |
[05:11] | You know, Robbie, you can’t curse that loud on a golf course. | 你知道么?罗比,你可不能在打球的时候\N不停的大声咒骂啊。 |
[05:16] | Yep, you’re right. lt’s just a game. | 对,你是对的,只不过是场比赛。 |
[05:18] | Yeah, it’s just…. Come on! | 恩,只不过… 少这样! |
[05:26] | Sorry. | 对不住。 |
[05:28] | -Hey, you guys want to play another nine? -I’m ready. | -嗨,你们想再打九个洞么?\N-我准备好了。 |
[05:31] | -Let’s go. -Don’t you have to go home? | -我们走。\N-你不是要回家的么? |
[05:34] | Oh, I should. Debra’s waiting. | 哦,我是应该了。黛布拉在等着。 |
[05:36] | But you know what? We’re so early, if we hurry up, we stop talking… | 但是你知道么?现在还早\N如果我们加快速度,少讲废话… |
[05:40] | we can get nine more in, and she won’t know the difference. | 我们能在打一次九洞\N而她不会觉出有什么分别的。 |
[05:44] | -I’m gonna need some tees. -Just need five more balls. | -我要拿点球座。\N-这次我只需要5个球就够了。 |
[05:47] | Stop taking them from my bag. I’ll give them to you. | 不要再从我包里拿球了。\N我现在就把它们给你。 |
[05:50] | -I’m feeling like flush all of a sudden. -No, let’s go. | -我突然觉得有点晕。\N-不,我们走,我们走。 |
[05:53] | -No, I mean I’m a little jumpy here. -Me, too. Let’s go. | -不,我的意思是我觉得这儿有点抖动。\N-我也是,我们走。 |
[05:56] | Wait a minute. I’m not feeling right here. | 等一下,我感觉不太好现在。 |
[05:59] | -What is it, Raymond? -l don’t know. | -怎么了,雷蒙?\N我不知道。 |
[06:04] | Something’s going on here. | 有种感觉上来了。 |
[06:06] | You have any tingling in your left arm or chest pains? | 你左臂有任何刺痛么?\N胸闷? |
[06:10] | Well, it’s not a heart attack. | 很好,不是心脏病发作。 |
[06:13] | All right. Let’s get going then. | 好了,让我们出发吧。 |
[06:17] | Back up a little, will you? Back up. | 往后退点儿,行么?退后。 |
[06:20] | Come on. Give me room. | 快点,给我点空间。 |
[06:22] | -How far do you want us to go? -I’m feeling crowded here. | -你要我们退多远?\N-我觉得拥挤在这儿。 |
[06:24] | -Relax. You just got to relax. -Sit down. | -放松点,你只需要放松。\N-坐下。 |
[06:26] | -Would you shut up for a second? -Get him some water. | -你能闭嘴几分钟么?\N-给他弄点水。 |
[06:30] | Make it a ginger ale! | 我要姜汁啤酒! |
[06:35] | I’m going to need $1. | 我没硬币。 |
[06:46] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[06:49] | I’m fine. | 还好. |
[06:51] | I’m sorry about that…. | 很抱歉刚才… |
[06:53] | You know what it could have been? | 你知道发生了什么? |
[06:55] | -What? -Tick bite. | 什么? 虱子咬了. |
[06:58] | From a deer tick. A deer tick bite. | 鹿身上的虱子咬了你一口. |
[07:01] | No. This wasn’t a bite. This was something internal. | 不,不是虱子咬了,象是内部出了问题. |
[07:05] | Maybe you have a fear of public speaking. | 或许是你害怕公开演讲. |
[07:15] | -Maybe this whole thing is from guilt. -Guilt? | 或许都是由于内疚引起的. 内疚? |
[07:18] | -From what? -From that trick we pulled on Debra. | 为什么? 因为我们欺骗了黛博拉 |
[07:20] | That was not a trick on Debra. We put on a little play for her, that’s all. | 我们没有欺骗黛博拉, 只是开了一个小玩笑而已! |
[07:26] | -lt was harmless, right? -Yeah. | 是无害的,对吗? 对 |
[07:29] | Tell Bill I’ll be in X-ray in 10 minutes. | 告诉bill 我10分钟后到X光室 |
[07:32] | -Tell the doctor to do a tick check. -Right. | 让医生给你检查一下虱子. 对 |
[07:35] | Hey, Ray. Have a seat. | 嗨,雷,找地方坐。 |
[07:37] | Oh, boy, what’s that supposed to mean? | 哦,这应该是什么意思? |
[07:41] | It means you’re welcome to sit. | 意思是希望你坐下来。 |
[07:45] | Let’s see… | 让我们看看… |
[07:47] | your EKG’s fine, blood pressure is fine. | 你的 EKG(心脏功能)检查正常,血压也正常。 |
[07:51] | Did I see your brother Robert in the waiting room? | 我刚在候诊室看到你哥哥罗伯特\N是不是他? |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[07:55] | How are his feet doing? Have they cleared up yet? | 他的脚怎么样了?\N已经清理干净了么? |
[07:59] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen his feet, really. | 有一段时间没有看他的脚了,真的。 |
[08:02] | I’ll tell you, that was an uphill battle. | 我告诉你,那简直就是一个凌乱的战场。 |
[08:06] | Anyway, Ray, from what I see here, you’re in good health. | 不管怎么样,雷,从这里看来\N你的身体很好。 |
[08:10] | I think it was nothing more than a little anxiety. | 我想应该只不过是一点点忧郁罢了。 |
[08:13] | Oh, man, is that it? What did I have, an anxiety attack? | 哦,天,是这个?\N我得了什么?忧郁症? |
[08:16] | I prefer to call it an episode. | 我更喜欢叫它做一段症结。 |
[08:19] | Robert’s feet was an attack. | 罗伯特的脚才叫做病症。 |
[08:24] | Your mind is like, for lack of a better word, a donkey. | 你的思想就像\N缺了根弦,像一头驴子。 |
[08:31] | You can only throw so many bags on its back… | 你可以扔无数的包裹在它背上… |
[08:34] | before it lies down and won’t get up. | 在它躺下永远站不起来之前,它还是承受着。 |
[08:37] | Right. | 明白了。 |
[08:39] | So you’ve got to relieve some of that stress. Do things that relax you. | 所以你应该减少一些压力\N做一些让你放松的事情。 |
[08:43] | What do you enjoy doing? | 你最喜欢干些什么? |
[08:45] | Well, I like to golf. | 我喜欢打高尔夫。 |
[08:49] | Well, then, by all means, get out there and play as much golf as you can. | 那么,接下你要做得就是,离开这儿\N尽量去多打打高尔夫。 |
[08:53] | Well, wait a minute. | 等一下。 |
[08:55] | Wait. That’s where this episode happened. | 等等,那个症结就是在那时发生的。 |
[08:59] | Oh, that could have happened anywhere. | 哦,症结可以在任何时候发作。 |
[09:01] | You’ve been on the road a lot. You got a wife, three kids… | 你要大量的出差。\N有个老婆,三个孩子… |
[09:04] | parents across the street. This was a long time coming. | 父母住你街对面。\N就是这些长时间造成的。 |
[09:10] | Play some golf. | 多打点高尔夫。 |
[09:13] | So I have to go home, and tell my wife… | 那么我应该回到家里,告诉我老婆… |
[09:18] | that I need to play more… | 我需要打更多的… |
[09:21] | golf? | 高尔夫? |
[09:23] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱。 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[09:30] | Let me ask you, would I see a podiatrist or a proctologist… | 让我问你一下,\N我应该去看足科医生或者肛肠科医生… |
[09:34] | to get a foot removed from my ass? | 从我的屁股上移走一只脚么? (暗指黛布拉kick him ass) |
[09:46] | What the hell? Who’s throwing chicken bones in here? | 这是什么鬼东西?\N谁把鸡骨头扔在这里头? |
[09:50] | Holy crap. | 一堆狗屎。 |
[09:53] | Oh, time-out for Grandpa. | 哦,爷爷说粗口咯。 |
[09:57] | -Frank, do you have to curse? -Do you want it fixed? | -法兰克,你必须这么说么?\N-要不你来修? |
[10:01] | Bastard chicken bones. | 狗娘养的鸡骨头。 |
[10:04] | I need my frigging needle-nose. | 我需要我倒霉的尖嘴钳。 |
[10:08] | Bones in the garbage. | 骨头扔在垃圾箱里。 |
[10:13] | So, it must have been a good game. You’re two hours late. | 哦,一定是场好比赛。\N你迟了两个钟头。 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well, something strange happened. | 是的,一些奇怪的事情发生了。 |
[10:21] | Really, what? | 真的,是什么? |
[10:24] | After golfing… | 高尔夫后… |
[10:26] | we were in the locker room, and I got this weird feeling. | 我们在衣帽间,\N我突然有种奇怪的感觉。 |
[10:30] | Ray, you are not gay. | 雷,你不是同性恋。 |
[10:42] | No, I know. You told me, but this was something else. | 不,我知道,你告诉过我了。\N但这是其他事情。 |
[10:49] | You know, we had finished golfing– | 你要知道,我没打完高尔夫以后– |
[10:52] | Raymond, are you okay? Your brother told me what happened. | 雷蒙,你还好么?\N你哥哥告诉我有事情发生了。 |
[10:56] | -What happened? -Tell me what Dr. Sundram said. | -发生什么了?\N-告诉我桑德雷医生说了些什么。. |
[10:58] | Wait a minute. Doctor? | 等一下,医生? |
[11:00] | I went to the doctor on the way home. He said I’m fine. | 我回家前去了医生那儿。\N他说我很好。 |
[11:02] | He said it was nothing more than stress. That’s all. | 他说没事只不过有点压力过大。\N就是这样。 |
[11:05] | I need some room to work here. Will you clear out? | 我需要一点空间来做这个\N你们能让开么? |
[11:08] | Raymond had an attack today. | 雷蒙有病发作了今天。 |
[11:11] | Stop, it was nothing. It was anxiety. That’s all. | 停下,没事\N有是忧郁。就是这么多。 |
[11:13] | An anxiety attack? Give me a break. Everyone’s having those nowadays. | 忧郁症?都歇歇吧。\N现在每个人都有那毛病。 |
[11:17] | It’s hip. | 这是流行。 |
[11:19] | That’s not funny, Frank. Our son has mental problems. | 这并不好笑,法兰克。\N我们儿子精神上有问题了。 |
[11:25] | Listen, can I just talk to Ray, please? | 听着,我能只跟雷谈谈么?谢谢了。 |
[11:27] | -Hey, tell Debra about the doctor yet? -Yeah, Robert. | -嗨,你告诉黛布拉医生说的事情了么?\N-是的,罗伯特。 |
[11:30] | You tell her what he recommended for you? | 你告诉她医生推荐你做什么了么? |
[11:32] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么?\N-没什么。 |
[11:36] | The doctor said I need to relax. That’s all. | 医生告诉我需要放松一下,就这样。 |
[11:39] | Could you go? Could you guys go, really? | 你们能走么?真的,你们能离开么? |
[11:41] | All right, I’m hungry anyway. Come on, Marie. | 好的,我反正也饿了。\N走吧,玛丽。 |
[11:44] | No, feed yourself. My son needs me. | 不,你吃自己吧,我儿子需要我。 |
[11:47] | Cut the cord. | 血肉连心。 |
[11:51] | Mom, please, just go. Go with dad. lt’s okay. I’m fine. | 妈,谢谢你了,走吧,跟爸回去。\N没事的,我很好。 |
[11:54] | All right, only if you promise me to do exactly what the doctor said. | 好吧,除非你答应我一定要按照医生的嘱咐去做。 |
[11:58] | -l will. Please go. -Okay. | -我回的,请走吧。\N-好,好。 |
[12:02] | Okay, so what did the doctor say? What are you supposed to…. | 好吧,那么医生到底怎么说?\N你应该去做什么…. |
[12:06] | -Robert, are you staying with us for dinner? -No. Amy’s taking me out. | -罗伯特,你要留在这里跟我们吃晚饭?\N-不,艾美要带我出去吃。 |
[12:10] | -Someplace called Jozu. -That Japanese place. | -去一个叫做教主的地方。\N-哦,日本料理。 |
[12:14] | Japanese? | 日本的? |
[12:17] | -They make you take your shoes off? -Yes. | -他们让你脱鞋子才能入内?\N-是的。 |
[12:25] | I’ve got to make a call. | 我得去打个电话。 |
[12:30] | So he told you to relax? Are you going to listen to him? | 那么说他告诉你要放轻松\N你准备听从他么? |
[12:34] | I think so. Yes. | 我是这么想的,是的。 |
[12:36] | So what did he tell you to do? | 那么他告诉你怎么做了没有? |
[12:39] | Like you’re supposed to take time off from work, or…. | 比如从工作中抽取一部分时间,或者? |
[12:42] | No. | 不。 |
[12:46] | He actually said… | 他其实说… |
[12:48] | what he thought would help me was if I played more golf. | 他认为如果我多玩玩高尔夫\N应该能帮助我。 |
[12:57] | Dr. Sundram said play more golf? | 桑德曼医生说多玩高尔夫? |
[13:00] | I have a note. | 我有条子。 |
[13:05] | He wrote you a note? | 他给你写了条子? |
[13:07] | I knew you wouldn’t believe it, so I went back, asked him to write it down. | 我知道你不会相信我\N所以我折返回去,请他把医嘱写下来… |
[13:11] | “More golf.” | “多打高尔夫。” |
[13:14] | It’s very relaxing. I mean, I could get a second opinion– | 那是很放松的运动。\N我的意思是,我可以去找他要第二种意见– |
[13:20] | I think that’s what you should do. | 不,我认为你应该做。 |
[13:22] | -You do? -Yeah. | -你认为?\N-是。 |
[13:24] | I mean, you know, it is really stressful around here. | 我的意思是,你知道的,这周围确实\N很有压力感。 |
[13:28] | And if playing golf makes you feel better, then play golf. | 而你打高尔夫能让你感觉好点。\N那么就应该打高尔夫。 |
[13:34] | Wow. You’re being very nice. | 喔,你真好。 |
[13:37] | Well, honey, gosh, I want you to be okay. | 亲爱的,唉,我要你健健康康的。 |
[13:41] | I’ll just take care of the kids, all right? | 我会把孩子们照顾好的,好么? |
[13:43] | You sit here before dinner and take it easy. | 你在晚饭上桌前就坐在这儿,轻松点。 |
[13:45] | And guess what? I made you some lemon chicken. | 猜怎么样。\N我做了柠檬烤鸡给你。 |
[14:11] | -Hi, Debra. -Hi, Marie. | -嗨,黛布拉。\N-嗨,玛丽。 |
[14:14] | The kids in school? | 孩子去幼儿园了? |
[14:16] | Yeah, I got, like, half an hour to get everything done… | 是啊,我花了大概一个半钟头\N把所有东西捡起来… |
[14:19] | before I have to go pick them up. | 才把事情做好… |
[14:22] | Where’s Ray? | 雷在哪儿? |
[14:23] | -He’s out golfing. -That’s good. | -他去打高尔夫了。\N-那很好。 |
[14:29] | I’m worried about you, though. | 我有点担心你。 |
[14:31] | Are you okay, honey? I mean, you look a little drained. | 你还行么,亲爱的。\N我的意思,你看上去流了点汗。 |
[14:35] | You know, I’m just a little tired, that’s all. | 别担心,我只不过稍微有点累,就这样。 |
[14:38] | -Why don’t you sit down? -l really can’t. | -你为什么不能坐下?\N-我真的不能。 |
[14:41] | -I’ve got a lot to do before– -You can sit right down here… | -我还有很多事情没做–\N-你可以就坐在这儿… |
[14:44] | for just a second. Just for a minute. There you go. | 几分钟而已。就几分钟\N好了。 |
[14:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[14:49] | Listen, I know this has been hard on you, honey. | 听着,我知道这对你来说很困难,亲爱的。 |
[14:53] | And you’re doing everything you can for Raymond. | 而你也为雷蒙做了一切你所能做的事情。 |
[14:56] | But maybe the way you can help him relax is very simple. | 但是或许你能用非常简单的方法让他保持轻松。 |
[14:59] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[15:00] | Well, I couldn’t help wondering, dear… | 好吧,这可能帮不上你什么,亲爱的… |
[15:04] | are you making yourself available to him? | 你对他用到你自己身上有用的东西了没有? |
[15:18] | -You know what I’m talking about? -Please, Marie! | -你知道我们在说什么吧?\N-行了,玛丽! |
[15:21] | Listen, you know Raymond doesn’t like to ask for things. | 听着,你知道雷蒙不怎么喜欢去恳求什么事情。 |
[15:24] | -Do we have to talk about this? -I’m just trying to help. | -我们必须讨论这个么?\N-我只是试着帮助你们。 |
[15:27] | I didn’t say anything when you told me… | 我不想跟你谈任何这方面的事情\N当你只是说…. |
[15:29] | how Ray liked his underwear folded, but this is over the line. | 雷如何把的内裤叠起来云云\N但是这也太离谱了。 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, but Raymond needs your help. | 我很抱歉,但是雷蒙需要你的帮助啊。 |
[15:36] | Debra, you…. Have a glass of wine first. | 黛布拉,你….是一杯最好的葡萄美酒啊。 |
[15:44] | Come on, Ray, you didn’t lose a bet, you paid for a lesson. | 别这样,雷,你没输掉这场打赌\N你只是交了点学费。 |
[15:48] | Hey, way to go, Robert. You didn’t curse once today. | 嗨,干得好,罗伯特\N你今天一次咒骂都没有。 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m getting better. | 是啊。我做的好多了。 |
[15:53] | Loser! | 失败啊! |
[15:58] | -Let’s play nine more. -I’m in. | -我们再去打九个洞吧。\N-我去。 |
[16:02] | -No, I don’t want to. -What do you mean? | -不,我不想去。\N-怎么了你? |
[16:05] | -l don’t feel like playing. -Oh, no. You’re freaking out again? | -我不想玩了。\N-哦,不,你又开始犯怪了? |
[16:09] | Look, I had that anxiety attack because I tricked Debra, okay? | 你看,我有这个忧郁症\N是因为我骗了黛布拉,知道么? |
[16:13] | And now I’m getting this free ride out of it that I don’t deserve. | 而现在我得到的这些外出的空闲时间\N不是我应得的。 |
[16:17] | -I’m going home. -Just nine more. | -我要回家。\N-只是9洞球。 |
[16:19] | Don’t you see me out there? I’m not enjoying the game. | 你没看到我要离开那儿?\N我无法投入比赛。 |
[16:21] | You’re not keeping your head down. | 你只是没有保持冷静而已。 |
[16:23] | It’s enough already. I have to talk to Debra. | 已经足够了,我必须告诉黛布拉。 |
[16:34] | -You want to play, just you and me? -Okay, but you got to give me more strokes. | -你想玩么?就你跟我?\N-好的,但是你得让我几杆球。 |
[16:38] | -Why, you tired? -No, I think my hand’s broken. | -怎么了,你累了?\N-不,只是我觉得我的手破了。 |
[16:47] | Deb, I’m home. | 黛比,我回来了。 |
[16:51] | Deb, where are you? | 黛比,你在哪儿? |
[16:53] | I’m up here. ln the bedroom. | 我在楼上,在洗手间。 |
[16:57] | -Where are the kids? -They’re at Linda’s house. | -孩子们在哪儿?\N-他们在琳达家。 |
[17:00] | Good. Come down, will you? I want to talk to you. | 好,下来好么?\N我想跟你谈谈。 |
[17:04] | I think you might want to come up. | 我想你可能需要上来。 |
[17:14] | It’s 3:00. | 下午3点。 |
[17:17] | This can’t be sex. Come down, will you? | 这不可能有戏,下来好不? |
[17:22] | All right, but I’ll have to put clothes on. | 好吧,但是我不得不穿上衣服了。 |
[17:25] | Coming up. | 我上来了。 |
[17:30] | Wow. | 喔。 |
[17:33] | That was really, really nice. | 那真是非常非常棒。 |
[17:38] | So, yeah, it wasn’t a bad day for you? This and golf. | 那么,你这一天过得还不坏吧?\N这个还有高尔夫。 |
[17:44] | Oh, yeah, golf. | 哦,对,高尔夫。 |
[17:46] | Yeah, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about before. | 是,那就是我刚才想跟你谈的事情。 |
[17:50] | Okay, so tell me now. | 好吧,现在谈吧。 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好。 |
[17:57] | You know, the other day, when I had that episode? | 你知道,那天\N当我得了那个症结? |
[17:59] | -Yes, you poor baby. -Yeah. | -是,可怜的孩子。\N-是。 |
[18:02] | I don’t think it was because I needed to play more golf. | 我想那不是\N我需要多打高尔夫的理由。 |
[18:05] | I think it was because I was feeling guilty… | 我这么想原因是我觉得我有罪… |
[18:08] | about tricking you into letting me play golf. | 关于欺骗你让我打高尔夫的事情。 |
[18:11] | What are you talking about? I told you to go. | 你在说什么?\N是我让你去的。 |
[18:13] | No. | 不。 |
[18:17] | No, you only thought that you did. | 不,你只是以为是你做的。 |
[18:20] | -Ray, come on, I was there when I said it. -Yeah, it was… | -雷,别这样,我当时就在那儿说的。\N-是,那是… |
[18:26] | kind of a con job. | 像某种复读工作。 |
[18:28] | -What? -lt was funny. | -什么?\N-那很滑稽。 |
[18:30] | Yeah, the whole Kevin asking me in front of you… | 凯文问我整件事的时候\N在你前面… |
[18:33] | me turning him down. | 而我拒绝了他。 |
[18:35] | We kind of played you. | 我们是在耍你。 |
[18:39] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[18:45] | So, what about the doctor’s? You know, where he tells you to play golf forever. | 那么,那些关于医生的呢?你知道\N他在那儿说要一辈子打高尔夫。 |
[18:50] | That was real. | 那个倒是真的。 |
[18:52] | So, when you told the doctor… | 那么,当你告诉医生… |
[18:55] | that you tricked me into letting you play golf… | 那些你骗我\N使我让你去打高尔夫… |
[18:58] | he recommended more golf? | 他推荐你打更多高尔夫? |
[19:08] | I might have left out the tricking part. | 我可能没说欺骗这段 |
[19:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:13] | I was going to tell him, but then when he prescribed golf… | 我去找他看病\N但是然后他开了高尔夫处方… |
[19:18] | I kind of forgot. | 我就忘了。 |
[19:20] | You forgot? | 你忘了? |
[19:22] | You lied to me… | 你骗我… |
[19:24] | and then because you feel bad about it… | 然后因为你的感受… |
[19:27] | I have to make sure that you relax. | 我不得不确信你放松了没有。 |
[19:29] | -l never meant for that to happen. -You have some nerve. | -我从没有让这个发生的意思。\N-你真有种啊。 |
[19:34] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[19:35] | Don’t get too overworked, Ray. | 别太操劳了,雷。 |
[19:38] | “Let Ray relax. He just had an episode.” | “让雷轻松点,他有症结。” |
[19:41] | -Look, I never thought that– -Oh, my God! What about me, Ray? | -你瞧,我从没想过那个–\N-哦,天啦!那么我呢,雷? |
[19:45] | When do I get to have an episode? | 我什么时候能得那个症结? |
[19:47] | I think I deserve an episode. When do I get to have my little…. | 我想我是最该得这个的。\N当我把我的这个小…. |
[19:53] | Wait a minute, all right? | 等一下,好么? |
[19:55] | -You’re making fun of an illness. -What else was a trick? | -你搞笑起来就像犯病一样。\N-还有什么其他骗我的? |
[19:58] | Your mother coming over here to tell me to have sex with you? | 你妈跑到我这儿来\N告诉我要多跟你上床? |
[20:01] | What? | 什么? |
[20:03] | Yep. This is what I have to put up with while you’re off playing golf. | 是的,这就是我不得不在你去打高尔夫的时候忍受。 |
[20:07] | Your mother coming over here and telling me it’ll help you relax… | 你妈跑过来\N告诉我要帮助你放松… |
[20:10] | if I make myself “available” to you. | 要把我自己”展现”给你。 |
[20:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啦。 |
[20:14] | Did you just have sex with me because my mother told you to? | 你刚才跟我作爱\N因为我妈让你这么做? |
[20:22] | -How sick is that? -Very. | -这太变态了\N-很变态。 |
[20:24] | I’m thinking of my mother now. | 我现在脑袋里都是我妈。 |
[20:28] | -How could you listen to her? -Because I love you. I care about you. | -你怎么能听她的呢?\N-因为我爱你,雷,我关心你。 |
[20:31] | I’m not the one running off to play golf to get away from me. | 我不是那个跑去打高尔夫\N来远离我和孩子的人。 |
[20:35] | You don’t think I care about you? Why do you think I’m confessing? | 你以为我不在乎你么?\N那你怎么想我的这段忏悔? |
[20:38] | Don’t you see? I feel guilty. Guilt. That means love. | 你没看出来么?我感到有罪。罪!\N那个意思是-爱 |
[20:44] | -l had to come home and confess. -But you waited until after we had sex. | -我必须回到家里来作忏悔。\N-但是你一直等到做爱后才…. |
[20:47] | You’re very good looking. | 因为你太迷人了。 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m never going to play golf again. | 对不起。\N你看这样,我以后再也不去打高尔夫了。 |
[20:55] | -Yes, you will. -l know I will. | -是,你会的\N-我知道,我会。 |
[21:01] | Not as much. I promise. | 不会这么多了,我保证。 |
[21:06] | And only if I know it doesn’t take anything away from us. | 而且是在我知道如果\N不会在我们之间造成任何伤害的时候。 |
[21:11] | Ever. Really. | 永远,真的。 |
[21:14] | I mean it. I’m sorry. | 我认真的,对不起。 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 行了。 |
[21:23] | ldiot. | 笨蛋。 |
[21:26] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[21:28] | If you ever need to take time for yourself, I want you to do it. | 如果你也需要时间放松你自己\N我会让你去做的。 |
[21:31] | You know, what we should do is find something fun to do together. | 你知道我们应该怎么做么?\N找一个什么好玩的事情一起做。 |
[21:35] | -There you go. -You know, we should play golf together. | -好啊。\N-你觉得呢?我们应该一起去打高尔夫。 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 好。 |
[21:45] | That would be relaxing. | 那一定很放松。 |
[21:56] | -You’re set, right? -Yeah. | -你设计好了,对么?\N-是。 |
[22:04] | Come on, Ray. We only got two hours till tee time. | 来吧,雷\N我们只有两小时整理球杆了。 |
[22:10] | You know it’s going to rain today, don’t you? | 你知道今天会下雨\N是吧? |
[22:13] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是么? |