时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Teletubby. | 嗨 显像管管 |
[00:05] | Oh, what happened here? | 这儿怎么了? |
[00:08] | What happened? Nothing happened, okay? Today happened. | 怎么了? 没怎么 行不? 今天过去了 |
[00:10] | I didn’t get any cleaning done | 我今天没来得及收拾干净 |
[00:12] | because of this nightmare I had at the supermarket. | 全是因为超市发生的事情 |
[00:14] | I’m there with the kids and they’re just taking stuff off the shelves. | 我和孩子们在超市 他们不停的把东西往货架上拿下来 |
[00:17] | They’re opening and eating things and sticking it back anywhere. | 把东西拆开吃几嘴又到处乱塞 |
[00:21] | And then they pulled down the salsa display, | 然后他们又把萨尔萨酱架弄倒 |
[00:25] | you know, and they’re swimming in it. | 跳进去玩 |
[00:28] | Do you know how embarrassing that is to hear over the P.A., | 你知道听到超市广播有多丢人吗? |
[00:32] | “Mrs. Barone, would you please remove your children from Ethnic Foods?” | “Barone太太 请把您的孩子从民俗食品区带走” |
[00:39] | So we have salsa? | 那我们今天吃萨尔萨酱? |
[00:43] | We have nothing, Ray. I had to leave in shame. | 我什么都没买 Ray 我不得不红着脸出去 |
[00:47] | So, did you go to the bank? | 那你去银行了? |
[00:50] | I did not get to the bank, Ray, no, | 我没去银行 Ray 没去 |
[00:52] | because the kids were a little too picante, you know. | 你知道 孩子们也太闹了 |
[00:56] | You know, it’s just impossible to get things done when I’m with them. | 有孩子在身边我根本不能办好事 |
[01:00] | You know what you need? You need some real help around here. | 你知道你需要什么? 你需要别人帮你下了 F6-Friends中文论坛 |
[01:08] | Oh, Lisa, I am so sorry I’m late. | Lisa 非常对不起我来迟了 |
[01:10] | The mall was an absolute zoo, but I can get dinner together. | 商场就像动物园一样 我现在就弄饭给孩子 |
[01:15] | Oh wow! You– you have it covered. | 哇!你….你已经做给他们了 |
[01:18] | Yeah, when we finished picking up the toys, | 对, 我们一起收拾完玩具 |
[01:21] | they said they were hungry, so… | 他们说饿了 所以… |
[01:22] | – I just fed them. I hope that was okay. – Uh, yeah. | - 我就喂给他们 你别介意 - 啊 不介意 |
[01:26] | Oh– | 噢-- |
[01:28] | Michael, are you eating carrots? | Michael你在吃胡萝卜吗? |
[01:30] | Not carrots, power sticks. | 不是胡萝卜, 是能量棒 |
[01:32] | Power sticks are very, very popular at Space Station Barone. | 在Barone太空站吃能量棒很流行 |
[01:35] | – Oh, right. – Look, Mommy. | - 对 - 妈妈看 |
[01:38] | Oh! | 啊! |
[01:40] | – Face paints, is that okay? – Oh yeah, that’s great. | -给他们画脸了 没关系吧? - 很好, 没关系 |
[01:43] | That’s just the disguise we need to get back into the grocery store. | 这伪装去超市我们用的着 |
[01:48] | Your faces look great. | 你画的很漂亮 |
[01:49] | – Hey! – Hi, Dad. | - 嗨! - 嗨, 爸爸 |
[01:52] | Hey, Twinkles. Hey, Sprinky. | 嗨, 小星星 嗨, 小水车 |
[01:54] | Hey– oh, I don’t have a name for you. | 嗨-- 我还没给你取过外号 |
[01:58] | Ray, this is Lisa. Lisa! | Ray, 这是Lisa |
[02:01] | Oh, Lisa, hi. | 哦,Lisa你好 |
[02:02] | – Hi, how are you? – I’m fine. | - 嗨, 你好吗? - 我很好 |
[02:04] | What’s going on here? lt’s all– nice. | 这怎么了? 一切都….很好 |
[02:08] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:10] | Listen, it seems Lisa here has made a pact with the devil. | 听着, Lisa和我们这些魔鬼签约了 |
[02:13] | Ha! Where do I sign? | 啊 要我在哪签字? |
[02:18] | – Isn’t she fantastic? – She seems great. | - 她是不是很棒? -看起来不错 |
[02:20] | Oh my God, I love her, Ray. | 天啊 我喜欢她 Ray |
[02:22] | She used to work for the McCormicks, but they put Katie in daycare. | 她原来为McCormicks家做 但Katie送到全日托了 |
[02:24] | I knew I had to move really fast because the Parkers were eyeing her. | 我先下的手, 我知道Parkers家早想雇她了 |
[02:27] | – Screw the Parkers. – Yeah, exactly. | - Parkers家一边去 - 完全正确 |
[02:29] | – She’s ours. – Yeah. | - 她是我们的了 -耶 |
[02:31] | Come on, guys, let’s go finish that story. Woo-hoo! | 走吧 孩子们 把刚才的故事讲完 |
[02:38] | Hey, you know since Lisa has things covered, | 自从Lisa帮你照料一切 |
[02:41] | maybe we could go out and get something to eat. | 也许我们可以出去单独吃一顿? |
[02:43] | Oh, well, I think we probably should let Lisa go. | 我想还是让Lisa回去吧 |
[02:47] | Oh, I can stay if you want. lt’s no problem. | 没关系的 我可以呆着 |
[02:52] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快闪! |
[02:55] | Really? What should– | 真的? 我该拿什么-- |
[02:58] | I should get– where’s our passports? | 我该拿-- 我们的护照在哪? |
[03:02] | Listen, kids, Lisa’s gonna put you to bed, okay? | 孩子们听好, Lisa哄你你们上床 行吗? |
[03:04] | Mom and Dad are gonna get something to eat. Bye! | 妈妈和爸爸出去吃点东西 再见! |
[03:07] | This is great. | 真爽! |
[03:09] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[03:12] | Where are you off to? | 你们去哪儿? |
[03:14] | We were just thinking about getting something to eat. | 我们想出去吃点东西 |
[03:17] | Oh good, come on over. I made veal cutlets. | 好, 过来 我做了嫩肉排 |
[03:19] | No, no, Ma, it’s all right. | 不用了 妈 没关系 |
[03:21] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 - 嗨 |
[03:22] | – I’m Marie. – I’m Lisa. | - 我是Marie. - 我是Lisa. |
[03:24] | – Lisa? – Mm-hmm. | |
[03:26] | – Hi. | – Hi. - 嗨. - 嗨. |
[03:28] | – Lisa is our… babysitter. – No! Oh… | - Lisa是我们的…..保姆 - 不! 噢… |
[03:33] | Your babysitter? | 你们的保姆? |
[03:34] | We were out the door! | 我们都走到门口了! |
[03:38] | Yeah, l-l-l thought that– | 对, 我…我….我想 |
[03:41] | Gee, my phone must have been off the hook, ’cause I was home all day. | 天啊, 我的电话一定没接好 我一直在家 |
[03:45] | Yeah. Lisa, you know what? You should go. | Lisa,我想你该回去了 |
[03:48] | – What? Ray. – Yeah. | - 什么? Ray. - 对 |
[03:49] | – You sure? I don’t mind staying. – No, it’s okay. | - 你肯定吗? 我不介意多呆会儿 - 不用, 没关系的 |
[03:52] | You know what? We’re gonna– we’re gonna stay now, | 我们打算….打算不去了 |
[03:54] | – so here you go. – Oh, your wife paid me– | - 给你 - 你太太已经付…… |
[03:56] | Pee-pee-pee-pee. | |
[03:59] | Okay? So thanks for stopping by and– | 好了 感谢你过来照顾 |
[04:03] | – Okay, so I guess I’ll see you tomorr– – Argh! | - 好的 我想我们明…. - 啊! |
[04:19] | You hired a babysitter. | 你居然雇保姆 |
[04:21] | Well, you know, to tell you the truth, she’s– | 这… 坦白告诉你吧 |
[04:24] | she’s really good with young kids, ’cause she’s an early education major, | 她对小孩很在行 因为她主修学龄前教育 |
[04:27] | and l-l just thought she’d give us a little more flexibility. | 而且我想她能给我们 更多的空余时间 |
[04:31] | You know, of course, Marie, we would call you first, | 当然了 Marie 我们会第一个喊你来 |
[04:34] | but we just– we didn’t want keep taking advantage | 但我们不能老利用你 |
[04:37] | of the fact that you live across the street, | 因为你就住对面 |
[04:39] | because– I mean that’s not really fair to you, right? | 我的意思是 这对你不公平 |
[04:42] | Because you have things to do. I mean, you have a life. | 你也有事要做 我的意思是 你有自己的生活 |
[04:51] | I think that’s very considerate. | 我想这很体贴 |
[04:54] | I appreciate you thinking about me. Thank you. | 感谢你为我着想 |
[04:57] | Yeah, sure, great, | 没问题 |
[05:00] | because, you know– oh, you’re welcome. | 因为….你知道….不客气 |
[05:02] | Because we didn’t want you to think that we– | 因为我们不想让你误解…. |
[05:04] | Mother, the cutlets smell great. I turned the heat down for you. | 母亲 肉排闻着真香 我帮你把火关小了 |
[05:07] | Don’t tell me how to cook. I know how to cook! I’m not that old! | 别教我怎么做菜 我知道怎么做菜! 我没那么老! |
[05:11] | And who are you to turn down my meat? | 你怎么能不吃我的肉排 |
[05:25] | Oh my God, I covered her mashed potatoes! | 上帝啊 我把马铃薯泥浇上去了 |
[05:35] | Hi, everybody! Mommy’s home. | 大家好啊 妈妈回来啦 |
[05:38] | – Hi, Mrs. Barone. – Hi. Hi, kids. | - 嗨 Barone太太 - 嗨 孩子们 |
[05:40] | Oh, they’re hiding from the alien. | 哦 他们正逃避外星人呢 |
[05:42] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ll protect you. | 别担心 我来保护你们 |
[05:45] | You’re not playing, Mommy. | 妈妈你演的不像 |
[05:49] | Come on, Lisa, keep playing. | 来嘛 Lisa 接着玩 |
[05:51] | Okay, okay, only for another minute. | 好啦好啦 再玩一会儿 |
[05:56] | Okay, okay, come on, kids. | 行了 行了 |
[05:57] | ‘Cause Lisa has got to go back to her own planet. | Lisa要回自己的星球了 |
[06:00] | We want Lisa to stay. | 我们不要Lisa走 |
[06:02] | – Yeah, but I’m gonna make you dinner. – We’re not hungry. | - 我要做晚饭了 - 我们不饿 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna make you fish sticks, then we’re gonna take a bath | 我给你们做鱼条然后去洗澡 |
[06:09] | and then Mommy is gonna read you stories, so come on. | 然后妈妈再给你们念故事 |
[06:11] | We don’t want you. We want Lisa! | 我们不需要你 我们要Lisa! |
[06:15] | We want Lisa! | 我们要Lisa! |
[06:25] | I’ve got cookies. | 我有饼干哦! |
[06:35] | Totally out. | 全都睡了 |
[06:38] | Oh, boy, Lisa gets them tired. | 天啊 Lisa使他们都玩累了 |
[06:42] | She’s amazing, uh? | 她真棒,不是么? |
[06:47] | – This is great, isn’t it? – What? | - 这样很好, 不是么 - 什么? |
[06:50] | What? lt’s 8:30 and we’re not completely exhausted. | 什么? 现在才8:30我们俩谁都没累瘫 |
[06:53] | Hey, have you noticed since Lisa started, | 你发现没有, 自从Lisa来了以后 |
[06:55] | that-that-that we’ve had a lot of time for– | 我们就有很多 很多 很多时间 |
[06:59] | & Hava nagila hava & | &嘿咻 嘿咻 嘿咻& |
[07:03] | – & Nagila…& – Yeah, yeah. | - & 嘿咻…& - 是啦 是啦 |
[07:07] | Come on, we’ve gotten to hava lot of Nagila. | 来嘛 我们可以做很多嘿咻 |
[07:16] | You know, I don’t think I’m gonna have Lisa sit for us anymore. | 我决定不再让Lisa看小孩了 |
[07:19] | What? No! | 什么? 不! |
[07:22] | Listen, I never think of her, ever. | 听着 我从来没想过她 |
[07:28] | Uck. No, idiot. God! | 不是 笨蛋 |
[07:33] | No, I was just thinking– | 我只是想… |
[07:35] | I don’t know, leaving the kids with a sitter so much… | 孩子们和保姆呆的太长了 |
[07:38] | it just– it feels wrong. | 这感觉不对劲 |
[07:39] | Wrong? What– | 不对劲? |
[07:41] | it gives us more time to love each other. | 这给我们更多的时间互相恩爱 |
[07:45] | And if loving you is wrong… | 如果爱你都算错的话 |
[07:49] | Baby, I don’t want to be right. | 亲爱的,我宁愿不对劲 |
[07:53] | Well, it just doesn’t feel right to me. | 我是只感觉不好 |
[07:55] | Come on. She’s a great babysitter. | 行了, 她是个好保姆 |
[07:58] | It’s what we always dreamed of. | 这不就是我们所求的吗? |
[08:00] | Come on. Look, because of her, you’ve got nail polish on. | 看看, 因为她你可以修指甲 |
[08:03] | Don’t you love that? I love it. | 你不喜欢吗? 我喜欢 |
[08:04] | Look at the little piggies and wee-wee-wee-wee-wee. | 看看这些小猪猪….. |
[08:07] | Stop it! No, you don’t care about nail polish. | 别闹了! 你才不关心修指甲呢 |
[08:10] | I know, but– | 我知道, 但…… |
[08:13] | you wanna go back to the way it was | 你想回到原来那种 |
[08:15] | with the kids covered in salsa | 小孩子满身萨尔萨酱 |
[08:17] | and you wanting me to help? | 你要我帮你忙的世界吗 |
[08:19] | That’s– I mean, that’s– that’s no kind of life. | 这….这不是我们想要的生活 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but– | 对, 但….. |
[08:25] | Ray, look, they are only young once. | Ray,他们只有一次童年 |
[08:27] | This is our only chance to enjoy this age. | 这是我们唯一的机会去享受他们童年的乐趣 |
[08:29] | Well, what about my age? | 那我的呢? |
[08:33] | When do we get to enjoy my age? | 什么时候才能轮到享受我们的? |
[08:37] | All right, okay. | 好吧. |
[08:38] | If we have to leave the kids with somebody, then you know– | 如果我们把孩子给别人照看 |
[08:42] | maybe it should be your mom. | 你知道应该是交给你妈妈 |
[08:44] | Because after all, she is… family. | 毕竟….她是亲人 |
[08:48] | Think of how your mom must feel with this. | 想想你妈妈怎么想的 |
[08:50] | She comes over here and she sees Geoffrey | 她过来看见 Geoffrey |
[08:52] | and Michael and Ally playing with some stranger | Michael和Ally在和陌生人玩 |
[08:55] | and they’re having so much more fun with her than they ever had with… her. | 玩的比和你妈玩的开心 |
[09:00] | Okay, okay, we’ll get my mom then. | 好的 好的 那交给妈吧 |
[09:02] | Look, the bottom line is quality time, that’s all. | 关键是要有时间 |
[09:07] | And by quality time, of course, I mean… | 当然有时间我指 |
[09:10] | & Loving you & | & 爱…你 & |
[09:14] | & Iseasy ’cause you’re beautiful & | &很简单因为你很漂亮 & |
[09:20] | & And every day that we– ooh! & | & 我每天-- 哦! & |
[09:24] | & I’m more in love with you. & | &爱你多一点 & |
[09:27] | Okay, thank you. | Ok, 谢谢 |
[09:30] | & La-la-la-la-la & | |
[09:32] | & La-la-la-la-la. & | |
[09:35] | Thanks again, Marie. I’m just gonna do a little shopping with Ray. | 再次感谢, Marie.我和Ray去买点东西 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry the situation with the girl didn’t work out. | 我很抱歉那女孩不能来照看了 |
[09:41] | She seemed sweet, but… | 她看起来多么好, 但是…. |
[09:43] | children watching children? | 孩子照看孩子? |
[09:47] | Ally, honey, come on. | Ally, 亲爱的 下来 |
[09:49] | Okay well, I really appreciate this. | 真的很感激 |
[09:51] | Please, you know how I love doing this, | 你知道我愿意那么做 |
[09:54] | and I don’t want you to think that you even have to apologize. | 你也不用道歉了 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, Marie. | 对不起 Marie |
[10:08] | Oh, that is so unnecessary. | 哦 这个真没必要 |
[10:12] | Oh, just knowing that you feel bad is enough for me. | 知道你内疚就行了 |
[10:19] | – There you are. – When is Lisa coming? | - 你在这儿啊 - Lisa什么时候过来? |
[10:22] | Honey, I told you Lisa is not coming today. | 亲爱的 我告诉过你Lisa今天不来了 |
[10:24] | Grandma is babysitting today. | 奶奶今天当保姆 |
[10:26] | Does Grandma know how to play Space Station? | 奶奶知道怎么玩太空站游戏吗? |
[10:28] | Yes she does. | 她知道 |
[10:31] | Well, sweetheart, say goodbye to Mommy and then we’ll play. | 好了 甜心 跟妈妈说再见 然后我们开始 |
[10:34] | Mommy, I want to go with you. | 妈妈, 我想跟你去 |
[10:36] | Oh-ho-ho-ho, honey. | Oh-ho-ho-ho 亲爱的 |
[10:41] | Okay. I’ll be home real soon, okay? I see you later. | 我一会儿就回来好吗? 一会儿见 |
[10:45] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[10:49] | Oh, you guys! | 哦 瞧你们 |
[10:57] | So maybe we can go to a movie later. That’d be great. | 那一会儿去看电影 |
[11:00] | – Yeah. – Jeezaloo, it’s about time. | - 耶. - 唉�盐�, 也算回来了 |
[11:03] | – Ma! – Oh, Marie, what happened? | - 妈! - Marie,发生什么了? |
[11:06] | We were doing that crazy game that the girl taught the kids… | 我们玩那个疯游戏, 那女孩允许 |
[11:13] | and someone had allowed toys to be in the middle of the floor, | 他们把玩具丢在地板上 |
[11:16] | – and I tripped. – Oh my God, what can I do? | - 我摔倒了 - 天啊 我能帮你什么吗? |
[11:19] | Do you have a lawyer? | 你有律师吗? |
[11:24] | You’re gonna sue us, Dad? | 爸你要控告我们? |
[11:26] | Not you, your insurance company. | 不是你们 是你们的保险公司 |
[11:29] | – We split it. – Yeah. | 我们平分钱 |
[11:34] | Where are the children? | 孩子们呢? |
[11:36] | They’re in Ally’s room. | 全在Ally的房间. |
[11:38] | I didn’t want them to see me like this. | 我不要他们看到我这样 |
[11:41] | Oh, my– Marie, l– God. I feel terrible. | 噢 Marie 我…. 我很抱歉 |
[11:45] | Here we go– I’m here for you, Ma. | 我来照顾你 妈 |
[11:47] | I told Nemo you were hurt, he threw in some free breadsticks. | 我告诉Nemo你受伤了 他给我些免费的面包棒 |
[11:50] | Oh, these seem old. | 这些看着太老了 |
[11:54] | “You are what you eat.” | 老人就吃老面包 |
[12:00] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 |
[12:02] | Robby, give your father | Robby, 把你爸点的 |
[12:04] | his order of miserable bastard. | 都给他, 你个混蛋 |
[12:11] | Come on, Mom, let’s get you in your own bed. | 来 妈 回去睡觉了 |
[12:14] | Dad, give us a hand, come on. | 爸 过来帮一下 |
[12:16] | You know it might be easier if we just switch houses. | 你知道 换房住会更省事些 |
[12:20] | Frank, can you help, please? | Frank, 请..过来帮下 |
[12:23] | Coming, sunshine. | 我来了, 我的阳光 |
[12:30] | Marie, I am so sorry. | Marie 我很抱歉 |
[12:32] | Just– if there’s anything you need, you just let me know. | 如果你有什么需要的话 马上告诉我 |
[12:36] | Nice! | 做的好! |
[12:44] | Hey, hey. They left the breadsticks. | 嘿. 他们留下了面包棒 |
[12:49] | She is really hurt. | 她真的受伤了 |
[12:52] | I am such a jerk. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[12:55] | You left some toys around. What? lt happens. | 你要是把玩具丢地上 迟早会发生的 |
[13:01] | What? No! What? Please stop. | 别, 别哭啊 |
[13:06] | I didn’t mean you left them around. They got left around. | 我不是说你故意丢在地上的 他们丢在地上的 |
[13:09] | Come on, the kids probably left them, | 可能是孩子丢的啊 |
[13:13] | the stinking kids– | 这些烂娃娃 |
[13:17] | No, Ray, it’s my fault. | 不, Ray,是我的错 |
[13:19] | No, no, it isn’t. | 不 不是 |
[13:20] | Yes it is, ’cause I set her up. | 是我 因为我安排她来看小孩的 |
[13:23] | I just couldn’t stand how much the kids wanted to be with Lisa. | 我受不了孩子离不开Lisa的样子 |
[13:27] | So I got your mom to babysit, so it– | 所以我叫你妈来 |
[13:29] | wouldn’t go as well. | 所以事情搞砸了 |
[13:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:37] | You told a perfectly nice girl not to come | 你让那完美无缺的女孩别来 |
[13:41] | because you thought the kids liked her too much? | 就因为你想孩子更爱她? |
[13:45] | Mm-hmm. | |
[13:47] | And then you brought in Old Yeller to make yourself feel better? | 然后你用老太婆代替她换取你的平衡感? |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:00] | I’m terrible. I’m this evil person. | 我很坏 我是个坏人 |
[14:05] | I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[14:09] | And then the toys, the booby-trap with the toys– | 那些玩具 那些玩具圈套…. |
[14:12] | I didn’t do that! | 我可没做! |
[14:15] | Yet… you know what the beautiful thing is here? | 你知道吗? |
[14:18] | Whenever I do something connivy like this, | 不论何时我犯类似的错误 |
[14:22] | you always look at me like, “How could you do that?” | 你总是看着我说 “你怎么能这样做?” |
[14:25] | When what you’re really thinking is, | 而你真实的想法是 |
[14:27] | “How do you do that?” | “你怎么做到的?” |
[14:31] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:36] | – I’m proud of you. – Would you stop that! | - 我为你感到自豪! - 别闹了行不行 |
[14:39] | Will you come on? You don’t have to compete with some babysitter. | 你不需要和保姆竞争啊 |
[14:43] | You’re Mommy, huh? The kids love Mommy. | 你是妈妈 孩子都爱妈妈的 |
[14:46] | Every time I want to do something with them, they always yell, | 每次我想和他们做点什么,他们就叫 |
[14:49] | “We’d rather have Mommy!” | “我们宁愿要妈妈!” |
[14:51] | – Oh, yeah right, they yell that. – Yes! | - 真的, 他们那么叫 - 真的 |
[14:54] | Yes! “We prefer Mommy!” | 真的! “我们更喜欢妈妈!” |
[14:57] | “All things being equal, where’s Mommy?” | “万事皆均等,妈妈在哪?” |
[15:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:06] | Come on, you’re– you’re number one. | 好了, 你是第一 |
[15:10] | You’re better than any babysitter, | 你比任何保姆好 |
[15:12] | and you– you deserve some free time. | 并且, 应该奖励你点自由时间 |
[15:15] | Quality time. | 享受的时间 |
[15:18] | & La-la-la-la-la. & | |
[15:23] | Okay, you’re right. | Ok, 你是对的 |
[15:26] | – Of course. – Thanks. | - 当然 - 谢谢 |
[15:28] | – Oh, crap! – What? | - 糟了! - 什么? |
[15:31] | What are we gonna do about a babysitter? | 我们哪去再找个保姆? |
[15:34] | – You’re gonna call Lisa. – I let Lisa go. | - 你打电话叫Lisa回来. - 我让Lisa走的. |
[15:37] | What, for good? | 什么? |
[15:38] | Well, we didn’t need her anymore. We had your mom. | 我们不在需要她了 我想我们有你妈妈了 |
[15:41] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么! |
[15:44] | She’s out there now! She’s a free agent! | 她自由了 她可以和任何人签约了 |
[15:46] | I don’t know what I did with her number. | 我没想过 我记的我写过她的号码 |
[15:48] | What do you mean? Don’t say that, you should know the number. | 别这么说, 你应该知道她的号码 |
[15:51] | How come it’s not on speed-dial? | 为什么不在快捷键上? |
[15:54] | Call the Parkers. No, don’t call the Parkers. | 给Parkers家打电话 不, 别打给他们 |
[15:57] | – Oh man! The Parkers! – Here! Here’s her number? | - 天! 我怎么忘了Parkers家! - 这儿, 号码在这 |
[16:00] | You and your stupid insecurities. | 就因为你的感觉 |
[16:03] | Would you just dial the phone? | 你快打电话吧 |
[16:05] | It’s busy. | 占线! |
[16:24] | Parkers! | |
[16:27] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[16:29] | Pizza. | 披萨. |
[16:32] | – Mr. Barone. Hi. – Hi | - Barone先生 嗨 - 嗨 |
[16:36] | – Hi. | – Hi. - 嗨 - 嗨 |
[16:38] | Your mom told me that you were here babysitting for the Parkers | 你妈妈说你为Parkers家当保姆 |
[16:42] | and I thought I’d bring you by a pizza. | 我想带个披萨给你. |
[16:44] | You know I know they’re into that healthy stuff here | 你知道他们家喜欢健康食品 |
[16:47] | and that’s got to blow. Am I right? That’s– | 这肯定不爽 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:52] | Anyway, so this is it– it’s a big, fat juicy pizza. | 所以我带了这个美味的披萨 |
[16:56] | – Thanks. Okay. – Okay. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | – We miss you over there. – Oh. | - 我们家想你了 - 哦 |
[17:02] | Me, Debra and the kids. Oh the kids, you know– | Debra和我还有小孩 |
[17:05] | you should see their sad, little, unpainted faces. | 你应该去看看他们那些悲伤的小脸蛋 |
[17:08] | But your wife said that– | 但你太太说我….. |
[17:10] | Don’t worry about my wife. My wife says a lot of things, you know. | 别管她, 我太太经常胡说八道 |
[17:13] | Between you and me, she’s a little bit– she’s… | 告诉你个秘密, 她有点神经….. |
[17:17] | Yeah, but she’s okay now. | 但她现在好了 |
[17:19] | – Oh. – She’s okay. | - 哦 - 她没事了 |
[17:21] | We just– we want you back. | 我们想你回来 |
[17:23] | Oh… the Parkers offered me four days a week. | 这个…Parkers家给我一周四天呢 |
[17:27] | We’ll give you six. | 我们给你六天 |
[17:28] | Well, I kind of promised the Parkers. | 可我答应Parkers家了 |
[17:30] | Listen, I’ve known the Parkers for a long time. | 听着,我们认识Parkers家很长时间了 |
[17:34] | We’re– we’re in a carpool with our kids together. | 进城我们合伙使用汽车 |
[17:36] | And we’re very good friends. They don’t care about you. | 我们是好友 他们可不关心你 |
[17:40] | They don’t. They find somebody cheaper, they drop you like a stone. | 一旦找到工资比你便宜的 马上像扔石头一样把你丢了 |
[17:46] | – Lisa. – She’s busy. | -她在忙着 |
[17:52] | – I’d better go. – Listen, listen, listen. | - 我该进去了 - 听着 |
[17:54] | That six days I’m talking about, | 刚才说的六天 |
[17:56] | that’s unlimited fridge, the phone, the boyfriend, smoking, I don’t care. | 包括随意使用冰箱,电话,带男朋友来 吸烟也行 我不在意 |
[18:00] | Okay, I couldn’t even do six days a week. I have school. | 我能做六天 我还要上学 |
[18:03] | School? Let me tell you a little something about school– | 上学 我来告诉你学校都教些什么 |
[18:06] | Hey, Barone. | 嗨 Barone. |
[18:09] | Hey, Parkers. | 嗨 Parkers. |
[18:22] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么 |
[18:28] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[18:32] | – Hey, Nancy. – Carrie. | - 嗨 Nancy |
[18:33] | Carrie. | |
[18:40] | I think you better get out of here. | 你该滚了吧? |
[18:42] | Why? lt’s a free country. | 为什么? 这是自由国家 |
[18:47] | I know what you’re doing, Barone. | 我知道你想干嘛, Barone |
[18:49] | Listen, Lisa, whatever they’re giving you, I’m gonna give you double, Lisa. | Listen, Lisa, 他们给你什么我给你双倍 Lisa. |
[18:53] | You can do– I have cable and everything. | 我有有线电视 什么都有 |
[18:58] | You’re out of the carpool. | 你别跟我们进城用一辆汽车了 |
[19:01] | No! | 不 |
[19:03] | No, no, not the carpool! | 不 |
[19:06] | I need it! I can’t drive the kids! | 我需要这个 我不能开车带小孩 |
[19:16] | My life, my life. | 我的生活啊 |
[19:22] | Man, it’s– it’s falling apart. | 天啊 全完了 |
[19:27] | Lisa. | |
[19:30] | Lisa! | |
[19:40] | Come chase me. | 来追我 |
[19:42] | Oh, okay. Oh, God. | 好的, 天啊 |
[19:49] | Grandma, shoot me. | 奶奶, 开枪打我 |
[19:51] | Shoot? No, no, I don’t shoot, honey. | 开枪? 亲爱的我不打人 |
[19:53] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[19:54] | Okay, bang, bang! | 好吧 �� ��! |
[19:55] | No, like this– pew, pew, pew, pew! | 不 像这样.. 噗, 噗, 噗, 噗! |
[19:58] | Pew, pew, pew, pew. | 噗, 噗, 噗, 噗. |
[20:00] | Grandma, run like an alien. | 奶奶, 像外星人一样跑 |
[20:02] | Oh an alien, honey, no. Come here, sweetheart, come here. | 外星人 亲爱的 不要 过来 小甜心 |
[20:05] | Come here, sit down, yeah. | 过来 坐下 |
[20:07] | You know what would be really nice? | 你知道玩什么好? |
[20:09] | Television. | 看电视 |
[20:14] | Who wants cookies? | 谁要吃饼干? |