时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can you move over, please, a little? | 你能不能过去一点? |
[00:06] | Deb? | 黛博? |
[00:20] | Debra? | 黛博拉? |
[00:23] | Deb? | 黛博? |
[01:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:23] | Get outta here. | 快走开! |
[01:32] | Ray, did you hear that? | 雷,你听到什么了吗? |
[01:38] | Why are you down here? Are you okay? | 你到底为什么睡在这里? 你没事吧? |
[01:40] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 当然,我没事 |
[01:42] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[01:44] | – What? | – What? -什么? -又怎么了? |
[01:46] | You said whatever weird. | 你说“随便啦”,很奇怪 |
[01:48] | I say a lot of things weird. | 我说的奇怪的话多了 |
[01:51] | What, you think you say it so perfect? | 怎么?你以为你说的话都很完美? |
[01:54] | Ray. | 雷 |
[01:56] | All right, look. | 好吧,听着 |
[01:58] | The reason I came down here is ’cause | 我睡在这儿是因为…… |
[02:00] | sometimes you’re– | 有时候你…… |
[02:02] | you’re too… | 你太…… |
[02:04] | on me. | 粘我了 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么? |
[02:09] | ln bed when we’re sleeping, you don’t stay on your side | 我们睡在床上的时候, 你不安分地呆在你那一边 |
[02:12] | and then sometimes I can’t sleep. | 我根本不能好好睡 |
[02:13] | Oh, what are you saying? I hog the bed? | 噢,你什么意思啊? 我霸占了整个床? |
[02:16] | I know you’re small, but… | 我知道你很小巧,但是…… |
[02:19] | that’s in regular space, you know? | 那是在平时 |
[02:22] | ln bed space, you’re like one of those things in the scary movies | 在床上的时候,你就像那些恐怖片里的玩意 |
[02:26] | with all the arms. | 有很多触须 |
[02:31] | And wherever you go on the spaceship you can’t get away from it. | 无论我躲到飞船的哪个角落 你都能找到我 |
[02:36] | Hey, where is he? He’s not over here? | 嘿,他在哪? 他走了? |
[02:38] | Then, whoa! | 接着,哇!!! |
[02:40] | Aahhh! | 啊!!! |
[02:45] | Aah! | 啊! |
[02:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:54] | I’ll try to stay on my side from now on. | 我以后会注意的 |
[02:57] | And not touch me. | 还有不要碰我 |
[03:01] | – Not touch you? – Okay, great. | - 别碰你? - 好了 |
[03:03] | Wait a minute! | 等一会 |
[03:04] | Wait a minute! What the hell are you talking about? | 等一会,你在胡说些什么啊? |
[03:09] | It’s just hard for me to sleep with touching. | 你碰到我,我觉得很不舒服 |
[03:12] | Me touching you? | 我碰你? |
[03:17] | Oh my God, Ray! | 哦我的天哪,雷 |
[03:18] | You know most husbands like cuddling with their wives. | 你知道有多少丈夫喜欢 被妻子搂着睡觉 |
[03:21] | No they don’t. | 他们才不喜欢 |
[03:26] | – Yes, they do! – No! | -他们喜欢 -不喜欢 |
[03:28] | Nobody likes that! Nobody! | 没人喜欢那样,没人喜欢! |
[03:30] | The only time a guy likes cuddling | 只有在他们认为 可能发生“下半身搂抱”的时候 |
[03:32] | is if he thinks it’s gonna lead to– | 他们才会喜欢 |
[03:34] | to lower cuddling. | 搂搂抱抱的 |
[03:38] | I don’t believe it. When did this start? | 我不信。 你什么时候开始的? |
[03:42] | When we started sleeping together. | 自从我们睡在一起就开始了 |
[03:44] | So you haven’t said anything for nine years? | 你9年都不跟我说? |
[03:46] | I wouldn’t have said anything now. | 我现在也不想说的 |
[03:49] | Have you slept down here before? | 你以前有没有睡下来过? |
[03:51] | Just a couple of times. Look, I don’t have to do it anymore. | 有几次吧 听着,我不会再这样了 |
[03:55] | I’m happy just to suffer through it, that’s all. | 我很愿意忍受这个,就这样 |
[03:58] | Suffer through it? | 忍受? |
[04:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | Suffer might have been the wrong word. | 也许“忍受”这个词用得不恰当 |
[04:04] | Look, the touching never use to bother me before! | 以前你碰我的时候,也没觉得不舒服 |
[04:07] | It’s just– maybe it’s ’cause I’m older. | 这只是…… 也许是因为我老了 |
[04:10] | You know? Things change. | 知道吗?时过境迁 |
[04:12] | Like now I can’t handle anything hickory-smoked. | 就像我已经咬不动山核桃了 |
[04:17] | Maybe you should get outta here, Ray? | 我想你最好还是离开这里,雷 |
[04:19] | You never know when I’m gonna touch you in a non-sexual way. | 因为我说不定会时不时地以 “非性爱方式”碰你一下 |
[04:22] | Oh, come on. Don’t be mad. | 噢,行了,别生气 |
[04:24] | Don’t be mad? | 别生气? |
[04:26] | Look, you wanna know something? | 你想知道为什么吗? |
[04:29] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我来告诉你 |
[04:31] | This is my grandmother’s fault– Nonny Barone. | 这都是我祖母南妮・巴龙的错 |
[04:34] | Yes, of course, Nonny Barone, | 是啊,当然了,南妮・巴龙 |
[04:36] | the woman who brought dysfunction to America. | 是她把畸形病毒引入美洲的 |
[04:39] | No, this is gonna sound dumb, but, | 不,或许这听起来很傻,但是…… |
[04:42] | every summer we had to visit her in Yonkers. | 每年夏天我们都要去杨克斯看她 |
[04:44] | She had this tiny apartment. | 她的公寓很小 |
[04:47] | Robert and I went to bed on the fold-out couch. | 我和罗伯特一起睡在折叠沙发上 |
[04:50] | All night long, he’d be up against me. | 整个晚上,他都压在我身上 |
[04:53] | I couldn’t breathe. I was like, suffocating. | 我不能呼吸,简直快窒息了 |
[04:56] | I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t say anything | 我什么都不能做,什么都不能说 |
[04:58] | because he’d wake up and then he’d laugh and try to crush me. | 因为他会醒过来嘲笑我 那样子像要把我碾碎 |
[05:04] | And if I screamed to stop him, | 如果我大叫着反抗他 |
[05:06] | Nonny Barone would come in and yell at me | 南妮・巴龙就会过来冲我嚷嚷 |
[05:09] | for the screaming. | 训斥我 |
[05:11] | So, most nights I just lay there awake. | 所以,大多数的夜晚我只能醒着躺在那儿 |
[05:15] | That’s it. I don’t know. | 就是这样 |
[05:18] | I’ve never gotten over that. I’m sorry. | 我从来不知道这些,对不起 |
[05:20] | I never thought about it before, | 我以前从没想过这个 |
[05:22] | but that’s gotta be it, you know? | 但是这确实是个问题 |
[05:24] | But listen, it’s my problem, all right? | 但是,这是我自己的问题 |
[05:27] | You just– you touch me all you want. | 你尽管……你尽管碰我好了 |
[05:29] | I’ll huddle, cuddle, hug, snug. | 我会抱啊,搂啊什么的 |
[05:31] | Do it all because it’ll be good for me. | 尽管来好了,不要紧的 |
[05:33] | Oh, that’s– no. lt’s okay. | 噢,不,没关系 |
[05:36] | I mean, I didn’t know that, so… | 我以前不知道这些,所以…… |
[05:38] | I’ll try to give you some more room, okay? | 我会试着多给你一些空间的,OK? |
[05:51] | – Hey, jambalaya! – Mm-hm. | -嘿,姜布拉亚! -嗯哼 |
[05:54] | – Coffee? – Nope, no coffee. | -喝咖啡吗? -不,没有咖啡了 |
[05:57] | I drank it all. I am very tired. | 我都喝完了。我累死了 |
[06:01] | – Really? – Mm. | -真的? -嗯 |
[06:03] | Eh. | 呃 |
[06:06] | – Where are you going? – Across the street to get some coffee. | -你去哪儿? -到街对面去拿些咖啡 |
[06:09] | Oh sure, have your mother think I’m so terrible | 噢是啊,好让你的妈妈觉得我很不称职 |
[06:12] | I can’t even give my husband his morning coffee. | 连给丈夫准备早上喝的咖啡都做不了 |
[06:14] | Aw, come on. | 噢,别这样 |
[06:16] | She thinks that already. | 她早就那么想了 |
[06:20] | – Hey, Ray. – Hey, no coffee. She drank it all. | -嘿,雷 -嘿,没有咖啡了,她都喝完了 |
[06:31] | – Oh hi, Robert. – Hey, is Ally here? | -嗨,罗伯特 -嗨,艾丽在吗? |
[06:33] | No, she went to school. | 不,她上学去了 |
[06:35] | But she was suppose to take me for show and tell. | 但是她今天要带我去演讲 |
[06:38] | Today’s things that begin with “P”. | 今天的内容是以“P”开头的 |
[06:46] | Oh, police officer. | 噢,警官(POLICE OFFICER) |
[06:51] | Hey, Deb, you okay? | 嘿,黛博,你没事吧? |
[06:53] | No, I couldn’t get comfortable | 不好,我昨晚 |
[06:55] | sleeping last night. And you know what? | 睡得一点也不舒服 你知道为什么吗? |
[06:58] | It’s all your fault. | 这都是你的责任 |
[07:00] | That’s right. | 一点没错 |
[07:02] | How come you had to torture Ray at Nonny Barone’s? | 你怎么能在南妮・巴龙的家里那样折磨雷? |
[07:04] | – What do you mean? – You know, when you were kids | -你什么意思? -你知道的,你们小的时候 |
[07:07] | and you slept on the pull-out couch together. | 一起睡在一张折叠沙发上 |
[07:10] | We never slept on a pull-out couch together. | 我们从没一起睡在一张折叠沙发上过 |
[07:14] | Yes, you did. | 你们睡过的 |
[07:15] | At Nonny Barone’s little apartment in Yonkers. | 在南妮・巴龙杨克斯的小公寓里 |
[07:18] | Apartment? | 公寓? |
[07:20] | She had a nice house. We each had our own room. | 她有一栋漂亮的大别墅 我们每个人都有各自的房间 |
[07:22] | Oh, those were happy times. | 噢,那真是段好时光 |
[07:24] | Okay! Got some coffee and… | 好了,我拿了一些咖啡,还有…… |
[07:28] | bag of Mom’s homemade jelly doughnuts. | 一袋妈妈自制的果酱甜甜圈 |
[07:31] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[07:33] | Really, they’re from scratch. | 好吧,是从面包店买的 |
[07:36] | You made up that whole story, didn’t you, Ray?! | 那个故事是你瞎编的,是不是?雷 |
[07:38] | Nonny Barone, the apartment, the pull-out sofa bed. | 南妮・巴龙,小公寓,还有折叠沙发床 |
[07:41] | You never slept with Robert, did you, Ray?! | 你从没跟罗伯特一起睡过,是不是?雷 |
[07:43] | It was all a lie! You liar! | 都是谎言!你这个骗子! |
[07:46] | – lt wasn’t a lie! – Oh, Robert told me! | -我没骗你! -噢,罗伯特都告诉我了 |
[07:48] | – Okay, it was a lie! – Why did you lie to me?! | -好吧,我是骗你的 -你为什么要骗我? |
[07:51] | I didn’t want you to feel bad about me not wanting to touch you! | 我不想你碰我 我不希望你为此难过 |
[07:54] | – You don’t want Debra to touch you? – Do you mind? | -你不想黛博拉碰你? -你能不能……? |
[07:57] | That’s right, Robert! My husband doesn’t want me to touch him! | 没错,罗伯特! 我丈夫不想我碰他 |
[08:00] | Only in bed! | 只是在床上! |
[08:03] | l, um– I’m late for show and tell. | 我……呃,我演讲要迟到了 |
[08:08] | Yeah and I am nuts for wanting to cuddle with you | 是啊,我想要抱你,我是个笨蛋 |
[08:11] | or be anywhere near you in the first place. You need some help! | 我甚至一开始就不应该接近你! 你该洗洗脑子了! |
[08:13] | – Honey, please. – No, no. No more honey. No more honey. | -宝贝,求你了 -不,不,别叫我宝贝 |
[08:16] | You don’t want anyone touching you in bed, Ray? | 你不想我在床上碰你对不对?雷 |
[08:19] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:23] | Look, I just– | 听着,我只是…… |
[08:24] | I can’t sleep with you on me. | 你粘着我,我睡不着 |
[08:26] | – What do you want me to do? – Just forget it, Ray. Okay, I’m fine. | -你到底想让我怎么样? -别管我,雷,我没事 |
[08:32] | – Jelly doughnut? – Yes. | -果酱面包要吗? -好吧 |
[08:54] | It’s a massacre in there. | 简直是大屠杀 |
[09:03] | Father Hubley? | 哈伯利神父? |
[09:05] | What? | 什么事? |
[09:07] | Oh, Raymond. | 噢,雷蒙德 |
[09:08] | Yeah, how you doing, Father? | 你好吗?神父 |
[09:11] | I was just in the neighborhood. | 我正好路过这里 |
[09:13] | – Do you want something? – Yeah, um… | -你需要什么帮助吗? -是的,呃…… |
[09:16] | listen, I’m having this problem | 是的,我出了点问题 |
[09:18] | and all the real shrinks are booked up for six weeks. | 那些老头子都被预定到6个星期以后了 |
[09:25] | How flattering. | 不胜荣幸 |
[09:30] | Yeah, so– can I sit? | 是的,那么……我能坐下吗? |
[09:32] | Not in my chair. | 别坐在我的椅子上 |
[09:37] | It was kind of Debra’s idea for me to talk to somebody. | 是黛博拉让我来和你谈谈的 |
[09:39] | We had this discussion– | 我们谈论了一些问题 |
[09:42] | fight– | 争斗…… |
[09:44] | not really a fight, I mean, nobody got hurt. | 不是真的争斗 我是说,没人受伤 |
[09:47] | Well, the jelly doughnuts. | 只有果酱甜甜圈 |
[09:52] | What did you and Debra fight about? | 你和黛博拉为了什么吵架? |
[09:56] | I’m having trouble sleeping with her. | 我不能和她睡在一起 |
[09:58] | Uh, wait a minute. | 呃,等一等 |
[09:59] | – You have feelings for another woman? – No, no, no. | -你喜欢上别的女人了? -不,不是的 |
[10:02] | – A man? – No! | -男人? -不!! |
[10:05] | This is what the wait a minute is about. | 这就是我要解释的问题 |
[10:07] | I mean sleep as in asleep. | 我是说睡觉,就是睡着的那种 |
[10:09] | Oh, you mean actually sleep. | 噢,你是说真正的睡觉 |
[10:11] | Yes! Thank you, yeah. | 是的,多谢了 |
[10:13] | You know, like, she’s over here. | 你看,比如,她本来睡在那儿 |
[10:16] | and then– then she moves over here, you know? | 然后,她就翻到这里来 |
[10:19] | And I gotta move over here. | 接着我就得挪到这里 |
[10:21] | And she touches me and then– | 然后她又开始碰我 |
[10:23] | then she hugs and then she holds. | 抱着我,搂着我 |
[10:27] | Oh, believe me, you’re better off without it. | 噢,相信我 你不用经历这个真幸运 |
[10:37] | Maybe it would help | 或许,我们通过黛博拉的 视角来看这个问题 |
[10:39] | if we looked at this from Debra’s perspective. | 会有一点帮助 |
[10:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:45] | Well, to, uh… | 嗯,为了…… |
[10:47] | understand why she does what she does. | 理解她为什么要那么做 |
[10:50] | Why do you think she needs to touch you | 你觉得她为什么要在 |
[10:53] | at night when you’re trying to sleep? | 你想睡觉的时候碰你? |
[11:00] | I got nothing. | 不关我的事 |
[11:08] | Uh, Raymond, | 呃,雷蒙德 |
[11:10] | I want you to close your eyes. | 请你闭上眼睛 |
[11:13] | – Why? – Close them. Close them! | -为什么? -闭上,快闭上 |
[11:17] | Now. | 现在 |
[11:19] | Try to imagine that you are Debra. | 试着想象你就是黛博拉 |
[11:23] | I need new shoes! | 我要买新鞋子 |
[11:28] | As Debra… | 作为黛博拉…… |
[11:30] | what is happening in your life | 你的生活中发生了什么事 |
[11:33] | that makes you want to cling to your husband in bed? | 使你想要在床上贴近你的丈夫? |
[11:39] | Hold on, when I tap myself on this side | 等一等,我拍这边的时候 |
[11:41] | it sounds much more muffled than this side. | 听起来比另一边要模糊一些 |
[11:44] | Open your eyes, Raymond. Open them, open them! | 睁开眼睛,雷蒙德 睁开! |
[11:51] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:53] | Hey, where’s my wallet? Kidding! | 嘿,我的钱包去哪儿了? 开个玩笑 |
[12:02] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[12:04] | Maybe Debra’s missing a sense of intimacy. | 也许黛博拉失去了对你的亲近感 |
[12:10] | She may not feel close to you during the day, | 她觉得在白天和你不够亲近 |
[12:12] | so she seeks out that closeness at night. | 所以她在夜晚的时候寻觅这种亲近 |
[12:16] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[12:20] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思? |
[12:28] | Do you touch her during the day? | 你在白天经常碰她吗? |
[12:31] | Do you kiss her? Stroke her hair? Hold her hand? | 你吻她吗?轻抚她的头发吗? 握她的手吗? |
[12:34] | Okay. See, we’re married. | OK,我们已经结婚了 |
[12:38] | You need to show your loved ones how much you care. | 你需要经常表示你对爱人的关心 |
[12:41] | It doesn’t end with the honeymoon, Raymond. | 这不能在蜜月之后就结束,雷蒙德 |
[12:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:47] | You should express your love to Debra all day long. | 你应该不断表达你对黛博拉的爱 |
[12:51] | Go home and show her how much you love her. | 回家去,告诉她你多么爱她 |
[12:56] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[13:00] | – Now? – Now, right now. Go. | -现在? -是的,现在,去吧 |
[13:02] | – Go. Hurry. – Okay, thank you. | -走吧,快点 -好吧,谢谢 |
[13:04] | – Yeah, go. – Thank you, Father. | -去吧 -谢谢你,神父 |
[13:06] | Thank you. Bless me. | 谢谢,上帝保佑我 |
[13:12] | Oh my God! | 噢,我的天哪! |
[13:14] | Frank, you’re suppose to watch the children. | 弗兰克,我叫你看着孩子的 |
[13:17] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 那你以为我现在在干嘛? |
[13:21] | – That one’s about to spill something. – No, Geoffrey! | - 那家伙要打翻东西了 - 不,不!杰弗瑞 |
[13:23] | Oh! All right, Marie? | 噢!!好吧,玛丽 |
[13:25] | Just give me a second and I’ll help you empty those bags. | 你等一会,我待会来把东西拿出来 |
[13:28] | Nonsense, dear. I know where things should go. | 不用了,亲爱的 我知道东西该放在哪里 |
[13:31] | Come on, guys. Let’s get out of this mess. | 来吧,孩子们 去弄弄干净 |
[13:33] | Let’s go. Boys, come on. Let’s go. | 走吧,小伙子们,快走吧 |
[13:36] | Out, out, out, out, out. | 出去,出去 |
[13:38] | There you go. Ew! | 走吧!唷~~~~ |
[13:41] | Oh, God. | 噢,天哪 |
[13:45] | Hey, cranapple. | 嘿,蔓越莓苹果~ |
[13:48] | Oh, you’re here. | 噢,你们在这儿 |
[13:53] | What? I’m just trying to say hello to Debra. | 怎么了?我只是跟黛博拉说声“哈喽” |
[13:55] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[14:07] | So say hello. | 快说“哈喽”啊 |
[14:09] | Don’t make a meal out of it! | 别把这当饭吃! |
[14:14] | You know, you could kiss me hello, Frank. | 你也可以这样给我一个见面吻的,弗兰克 |
[14:17] | How about a kiss goodbye? | 来个告别吻怎么样? |
[14:21] | Do you mind? I’d like to be alone with my wife. | 不好意思,我想和我的妻子单独呆一会 |
[14:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:25] | He’s trying to make up for whatever it is he did wrong. | 他肯定是犯错误了,想弥补一下 |
[14:28] | What did he do, kill somebody? | 他做什么了?杀人了? |
[14:30] | Don’t give me any ideas. | 别启发我! |
[14:36] | Hey, you. | 嘿,你! |
[14:39] | Hold me closer, tiny dancer. | 抱抱我,小天鹅 |
[14:45] | What are you doing, Ray? | 你在干什么?雷 |
[14:47] | Nothing. Just trying to show my loved one | 没什么,只是想告诉我的爱人 |
[14:50] | that how much I care does not end on the honeymoon. | 我是多么在乎她 ――尽管蜜月已经结束了 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么? |
[14:58] | Ray, come on, what? Are you helping me or what? | 雷,你干嘛啊?是想帮我还是怎么的? |
[15:00] | Yeah, no. I’m just trying to, uh– | 呃,不,我只是…… |
[15:02] | What? Are you trying to make up with me? | 怎么?你想弥补我吗? |
[15:04] | I forgive you. Get a mop. | 我原谅你了。去拿个拖把来 |
[15:07] | I don’t want to mop. I just want to touch you a little. | 我不要拖地板,我想要碰碰你 |
[15:09] | – What? – No, not like that! | -什么? -不是这样的 |
[15:12] | I’m trying to be generally affectionate. | 我想对你柔情一些 |
[15:15] | – Come on, get in on some of this. – No, please. | -来吧,别管这些了 -不行 |
[15:19] | Would you stop? Sweep up the Cheerios. Okay? | 快停下!把这些战利品打扫干净! |
[15:23] | All right, but I want it noted that I was trying to touch you. | 好吧,但我要你知道 我希望和你亲近些 |
[15:26] | I’m sure it will come up during the insanity hearing. | 等我们眼花耳聋的时候自然会的 |
[15:32] | Where is all this coming from? | 你这些都是从哪儿来的? |
[15:34] | From God. | 从上帝那儿 |
[15:37] | I guess I gotta note that too. | 我也注意到了 |
[15:39] | Actually, I went to see Father Hubley. | 事实上,我去见了哈伯利神父 |
[15:43] | Father Hubley? | 哈伯利神父? |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, you told me that I should go see somebody. | 是啊,你说我应该跟人谈谈的 |
[15:48] | And he told you to annoy me? | 他让你来烦我的? |
[15:52] | That seems mean. | 太过分了吧 |
[15:54] | He told me I’m your husband and I should be more affectionate. | 他告诉我,我是你的丈夫 我应该对你更柔情一点 |
[15:58] | And I thought I should be. | 我也这么觉得 |
[16:00] | And I want to be. | 我也希望如此 |
[16:05] | You really went to see someone about your problem? | 你真的愿意跟别人谈论你的问题? |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | You did that for me? | 都是为了我? |
[16:12] | Yeah, well, you know, ’cause– | 是的,你知道,因为…… |
[16:16] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[16:24] | Mushy banana. | 香蕉糊糊 |
[16:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:30] | Let’s go wash our hands together. | 我们一起去洗手 |
[16:51] | – Good night. | – Good night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:10] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:14] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:16] | Nothing. I just– | 没什么,我只是…… |
[17:18] | I thought with everything that I did today, | 我原以为,我白天已经做过这些事了 |
[17:21] | that… | 所以…… |
[17:24] | you know, you might not | 你不会 |
[17:26] | need me to keep doing it at night. | 再要求我晚上继续做了 |
[17:30] | That’s why you were being so affectionate? | 所以你才会对我那么温柔? |
[17:33] | You’re trying to get all your affection out of the way | 你打算把你的感情全都排空 |
[17:35] | so you could sleep untouched?! | 好让你在晚上一个人呼呼大睡? |
[17:40] | I need my sleep | 我需要睡眠 |
[17:42] | ’cause I gotta do it all over again tomorrow. | 因为我明天还要继续一整天 |
[17:48] | Don’t bother. | 别麻烦了 |
[17:50] | Well– | 好吧…… |
[17:53] | l, uh– | 我,呃…… |
[17:56] | well I can’t sleep like this either. | 这样我也睡不着啊 |
[18:00] | Did it ever occur to you | 难道你就没有想过 |
[18:03] | that you could cuddle me? | 你也可以抱着我啊? |
[18:05] | Huh? | 啊? |
[18:10] | Why don’t you hold me till I fall asleep | 你干嘛不抱着我,直到我睡着 |
[18:13] | and then you can sleep any way you want? | 然后你就可以想怎么睡就怎么睡了 |
[18:18] | I could do that. | 这我倒可以做 |
[18:29] | How long do you think it’s gonna take till you fall asleep? | 你要多长时间才能睡着? |
[18:38] | It depends on how much my husband | 这取决于 |
[18:40] | has aggravated me today. | 我丈夫今天惹怒我的程度 |
[18:44] | – Oh, so I guess just a few seconds. – Yeah. | -噢,那我猜只要几秒钟 -是啊 |
[18:49] | – Good night. | – Good night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:03] | So a policeman’s job is to protect and to serve | 所以,一个警察的职责 是保护、服务大家 |
[20:06] | and to make all of us feel safe. | 并保证大家的安全 |
[20:09] | I want to thank you for having me in for show and tell. | 谢谢你们来听我的演讲 |
[20:12] | And, uh, are there any questions? | 还有什么问题吗? |
[20:16] | Are you a giant? | 你是巨人吗? |
[20:20] | Not really. | 我不是 |
[20:22] | Any questions about being a police officer? Yes, you. | 还有什么关于警察的问题吗? 好,你来 |
[20:25] | Could I climb on you? | 我可以爬到你身上吗? |
[20:28] | Uh, not right now. | 呃,现在不行 |
[20:32] | I think I have time for one more question. | 还剩最后1个问题 |
[20:36] | Are you going to eat us? | 你会吃了我们吗? 谢谢观赏 |