时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s for dinner? | 你在干嘛?晚饭吃什么? |
[00:02] | – Lemon chicken. – Again? | -柠檬鸡 -又吃? |
[00:06] | What did you make? | 那你做了什么? |
[00:11] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[00:13] | – Hey, Daddy. – Hey, pookie, Hi! | -嘿,爸爸 -嘿,小家伙 |
[00:15] | – How was school? – Good. | -学校怎么样? -还好 |
[00:17] | Ally made a new friend. Daniel. | 艾丽交了个新朋友,丹尼尔 |
[00:19] | Daniel? A boy? | 丹尼尔?是个男孩? |
[00:21] | He’s coming over on Sunday. | 他星期天要来做客 |
[00:24] | Coming over, yeah? Don’t you think | 来做客,真的? 你不觉得…… |
[00:26] | you should meet for coffee and see how that goes? | 你们应该一起喝咖啡, 再看看接下来会发生什么? |
[00:30] | Well, Ally, I’m looking forward | 好吧,艾丽,我很期待 |
[00:33] | to meeting your gentleman caller. | 看看你的绅士访客 |
[00:35] | And I hope Daniel realizes | 希望丹尼尔能意识到 |
[00:37] | that he’s getting involved with a very special young lady. | 他正和一个非常特别的 年轻姑娘在一起 |
[00:42] | Don’t worry, honey. Daddy won’t be here when he comes over. | 别担心,亲爱的 他过来的时候爸爸不会在这儿 |
[00:46] | – Good. – Wha– | -太好了 -怎么…… |
[00:49] | You’re gonna want me there when it’s time | 当你要我为婚礼付帐的时候, |
[00:51] | to pay for the wedding, though, aren’t you? | 你就希望我在了,是吧? |
[00:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:56] | So, hey, Ally asked that boy to come over? | 那么,艾丽已经请那个男孩过来了? |
[00:58] | That’s a little forward, don’t you think? | 这可是个小小的进步啊,是不是? |
[01:01] | Oh, please. | 噢,拜托! |
[01:02] | If women waited for men to ask, | 如果女人要等男人开口, |
[01:04] | the entire species would die out. | 整个宇宙都要灭绝了 |
[01:07] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思啊? |
[01:08] | We wouldn’t have gotten together if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是我,我们才不会在一起呢 |
[01:11] | You?! We got together in spite of you. | 因为你?我们能在一起多亏了没听你的 |
[01:14] | No, get outta here. lt was all me, okay? | 才不是呢, 这都是因为我! |
[01:18] | I came, I saw, I conquered, baby. | 我来了,我看见了,我征服了,宝贝 |
[01:23] | You know, as much as I would like to blame you, | 知道吗?我也不能完全怪你, |
[01:25] | us getting together is my fault. | 我们会在一起也有我的失误 |
[01:27] | – Not the way I remember. – That’s exactly how it happened. | -我记得可不是这样 -就是这么回事! |
[01:30] | – No, no, no. – Yes. What? | -不,不是的 -怎么? |
[01:31] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了? |
[01:34] | Okay, I’ve got to shower, so I’ll be like 20 minutes. | 好的,我先去淋浴 再过20分钟左右 |
[01:37] | Okay, bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[01:44] | – Yes? – Hey, I’ve got your futon delivery. | -有事吗? -嘿,我们是送床垫的 |
[01:47] | Oh, I forgot that was today, uh– | 噢,我忘了是今天,呃…… |
[01:50] | okay, bring it in. | 好吧,搬进来吧 |
[01:52] | Don’t drag it, dopey, the lady paid for it already. | 别拖,呆子 这位小姐已经付过钱了 |
[01:55] | Slow down, let me get a grip on it. | 慢一点,让我抓紧 |
[01:58] | – Where is this going? – Um, somewhere in here. | -要放在哪里? -嗯,这里吧 |
[02:01] | You’ve got to tell me when you’re dropping it. | 你放下的时候应该跟我说一声 |
[02:04] | Come on, you’ve been doing that all day. | 你总是这个样子! |
[02:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[02:11] | Nothing. Hey, how are you? | 没什么 嘿,你好吗? |
[02:16] | – I’ll go get the frame. – Okay. | -我去拿架子 -好的 |
[02:24] | Delivered one of these to Cher yesterday. | 昨天给雪儿也送了一个 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah? | 噢,真的? |
[02:29] | Yeah, she wasn’t there. Her assistant was there. | 是的,她不在那儿 是她的助手接待的 |
[02:33] | I’m not really a futon guy. I’m gonna be a writer. | 我不是专门送床垫的, 我会成为一个作家 |
[02:38] | Now that I think about it, | 我想起来了, |
[02:40] | when that other guy comes back can you put it over there? | 等那个人回来的时候, 你们能不能把它搬到那儿? |
[02:42] | – Yeah, I can do that now. – You can? | -好的,我现在就能搬 -你行吗? |
[02:44] | Yeah, I don’t need him. | 是的,不必等他来 |
[02:46] | Yeah, that would be great. | 好吧,那最好了 |
[02:48] | So where do you want it? | 你想把它放在哪儿? |
[02:50] | Whoa, what did l– are you okay? | 哇,我怎么…… 你还好吗? |
[02:53] | Yeah, I’m fine. What you doing? | 是啊,我没事 你怎么了? |
[02:54] | I don’t know. I’m gonna be a journalist. | 我不知道,我会成为一名记者 |
[02:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊? |
[02:58] | Pick it up, pick it up, I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 拿起来,拿起来 对不起,你没事吧? |
[03:00] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – You sure? | -是的,我很好 -真的? |
[03:02] | – Fine, don’t worry about it. – All right, I’m sorry. | -是的,别担心了 -好吧,我很抱歉 |
[03:05] | Lucky I’m not delivering your refrigerator. | 还好我不是送冰箱的 |
[03:12] | Okay, could you just excuse me for a minute? | 好吧,我要失陪一下 |
[03:14] | Yeah, we got it. Go ahead, you go run for cover. | 好的,你去忙吧 |
[03:18] | She’s pretty, man. | 她真漂亮,老兄 |
[03:21] | Yeah, I can see why you’d want to smother her with the futon. | 是啊,所以你想用床垫闷死她 |
[03:25] | She’s different. She’s like different kind of pretty. | 她很特别, 她是那种很特别的美 |
[03:27] | You know, natural, walk-on-the-beach, | 是那种……自然地 漫步沙滩, |
[03:29] | have-a-wine-cooler kind of pretty. | 喝着冰红酒的美 |
[03:32] | Let’s get the frame started then you can write her a poem. | 先过来把架子装好吧, 等会你再给她写一首诗 |
[03:37] | She laughed at my joke. Did you see that? She laughed. | 我说的笑话惹她笑了, 你看到了吗?她笑了 |
[03:40] | You think she’s got a boyfriend? | 你认为她有男朋友吗? |
[03:42] | I don’t know. Check out the pictures. | 不知道,看看照片 |
[03:47] | I don’t see any guys. | 我没看见任何男人 |
[03:49] | There’s no guys. | 没有男人 |
[03:51] | Hey, maybe she likes women. | 嘿,或许她喜欢女人 |
[03:54] | Nah, if she was like that, | 不,如果她是, |
[03:56] | she’d be putting this thing together herself. | 她会自己装这个 |
[03:58] | Ask her out, big nose. | 约她出去,大鼻子 |
[04:01] | No, what? Her? | 不,什么?她? |
[04:03] | Go out with me? No, no, no. Yeah? | 和我出去? 不……,你说真的? |
[04:06] | Stranger things have happened. | 大千世界无奇不有 |
[04:08] | I can’t think of any. | 什么都有可能发生 |
[04:11] | Nah, I live with my parents. | 不,我和我的父母住在一起 |
[04:13] | Fine, then I’ll ask her out. | 好吧,那我约她出去 |
[04:15] | No, no, you can’t. | 不,你不能 |
[04:17] | – Why not? – ‘Cause, you’re the futon guy. | -为什么不行? -因为你是个送床垫的 |
[04:22] | You’re the assistant futon guy. | 你给送床垫的当助手 |
[04:24] | I’m asking her out. | 我要约她出去 |
[04:26] | No, I’ll do it. She laughed at my joke, man, I’m gonna do it. | 不,我要约她。她听了我的笑话笑了 老兄,我一定要约她出去 |
[04:32] | So… | 那么…… |
[04:34] | I’ll get the clipboard thing | 我去拿垫板 |
[04:37] | and then I can write that thing down. | 等会要登记一下 |
[04:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么? -没什么 |
[04:45] | My friend is all nervous ’cause he likes you or something. | 我朋友很紧张,他好像喜欢你 |
[04:48] | – He wants to ask you out. – Oh, really? | -他想约你出去 -噢,真的? |
[04:52] | – What? You’ve got a boyfriend? – No, it’s just– | -怎么?你有男朋友了? -不,只是…… |
[04:55] | Hey, let me ask you something. lf we weren’t here, | 嘿,我想问你个问题, 如果我们没来, |
[04:58] | you think you could put this thing together yourself? | 你能自己把这个装起来吗? |
[05:04] | I got it. I got the forms, okay. | 我拿来了,表格 |
[05:06] | Gianni, you almost done? Let me help you. | 吉昂尼,你快好了吗? 我来帮你 |
[05:09] | No, no, I got it. You do what you’ve got to do. | 不,不,我自己来吧 你忙你的 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:20] | – Hey, music! You like music? – Uh, yeah. | -嘿,音乐!你喜欢听歌? -呃,是的 |
[05:23] | Yeah, me too. Music is good. | 我也是,音乐很不错 |
[05:26] | – lt’s a nice apartment you got here. – Oh, thanks. | -你这公寓不错 -噢,谢谢 |
[05:30] | It’s a nice neighborhood. | 周围环境很好 |
[05:32] | A lot of nice places to eat around here. | 有很多好吃的地方 |
[05:34] | – Yeah, I know. – You know what’s good? | -是啊,我知道 -知道什么最好吃吗? |
[05:36] | That Chinese place with the crazy grandmother who screams at you. | 一间中国餐馆,里面有个 疯老太太经常冲你尖叫 |
[05:39] | Oh yeah, China Star. I love that place. | 噢,是的,中国之星 我喜欢那地方 |
[05:42] | – Yeah, yeah. – You know what she’s screaming? | -是啊 -你知道她在叫什么吗? |
[05:44] | Yeah, “Habanida!” She’s– | 是的,“哈巴尼达” 她有点…… |
[05:49] | she’s crazy. | 她有点疯狂 |
[05:51] | She’s saying “Have a nice day.” | 她是说“祝你今天过得愉快” |
[05:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:57] | Oh! | 噢! |
[06:00] | Maybe she’s not crazy then. | 那她不是疯的 |
[06:05] | – I love that place. – Yeah, me too. | -我很喜欢那地方 -我也是 |
[06:11] | So– | 那么…… |
[06:13] | You almost done, Gianni, or what? | 你快好了吗?吉昂尼 |
[06:16] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[06:20] | Maybe I’ll see you there sometime. | 也许我们能在那儿见个面 |
[06:22] | – Where? – China Star. | -哪儿? -中国之星 |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah, if you’re in there and I’m in there then yeah. | 噢,好啊。如果你去, 而我正好也在那儿,我们就会见着了 |
[06:30] | – You gotta sign– sign on the bottom. – Okay. | -你要在下面签名 -好了 |
[06:35] | I’ll probably be there for lunch tomorrow. | 我大概明天中午会在那儿 |
[06:37] | You talking about it made me really hungry for it. | 你说起这个让我觉得馋了 |
[06:39] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. | -噢真的? -是的 |
[06:41] | Actually, I just had Chinese today. | 其实,我今天刚吃过中餐 |
[06:51] | Oh my God! | 噢我的天哪 |
[06:58] | Sometimes when I go back two days in a row, I just– | 如果我连着两天去同一个地方, |
[07:01] | I order something different, you know? Like shrimp. | 我就会点不同的东西,比如虾 |
[07:07] | So if I was to go back there and order the shrimp | 那么如果我去那里吃虾, |
[07:10] | would you want to… | 你想不想…… |
[07:13] | – go with me? – Yeah, sure. | -跟我一起去? -好啊,没问题 |
[07:16] | – Yeah? Oh, great! – Yeah. | -真的?噢,太好了 -是啊 |
[07:19] | Great. I told you I was gonna be a writer, right? | 好极了。我跟你说过我会 成为一个作家,是不是? |
[07:21] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -是的 -是啊 |
[07:23] | Yeah, what a way with words. | 总算说到正题了 |
[07:27] | – Let’s go. – All right, okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[07:29] | All right, so then what? Like 1 :00 tomorrow? | 那么明天1点如何? |
[07:31] | – Yeah, that’d be great. – Okay, good. | -好的,没问题 -很好 |
[07:34] | All right, good, great, so then tomorrow, 1 :00, right? | 好,那就明天1点 |
[07:36] | – Oh, I’m Ray. – I’m Debra. | -噢,我叫雷 -我是黛博拉 |
[07:39] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – Hi. | -嗨,很高兴认识你 -嗨 |
[07:41] | – Okay, so tomorrow then? – Yeah, great. | -好吧,那明天说好了? -好 |
[07:43] | All right, good, great. | 好吧,很好 |
[07:45] | “Habanida!” | “哈巴尼达” |
[07:53] | Whoo-whoo-whoo! | 呼~~~呼 |
[07:56] | Am I the man or what? | 我是个男子汉,对吧? |
[07:59] | Yeah, you’re the man. You should have your genitals revoked. | 是啊,你是男子汉! 我看你应该被阉掉 |
[08:04] | I’m so pretty! I’m so pretty! | I’m so pretty! 我帅呆了~帅呆了~帅呆了~ |
[08:07] | Hey, beautiful, you forgot to give her the futon cover. | 嘿,美女,你忘了给她套子了 |
[08:10] | Oh, oh yeah. | 噢,是啊 |
[08:20] | Coming! | 来了! |
[08:22] | What? | 什么? |
[08:25] | Coming. | 来了! |
[08:27] | Oh! | 噢!! |
[08:30] | What do you want? What are you doing? | 你想干嘛?你在干嘛? |
[08:32] | – You said, “Come in.” – I said, “Coming.” | -你说“进来” -我说“来了!” |
[08:34] | It sounded like “Come in.” | 听起来就像“请进” |
[08:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[08:40] | – What are you doing? – I didn’t want him to see. | -你在干什么? -我不想让他看见 |
[08:43] | Would you excuse me, please? | 拜托你!! |
[08:45] | Okay, I’m sorry. I didn’t see anything. | 好吧,对不起 我什么也没看见 |
[08:46] | – Yes you did. – I know, I’m sorry! | -你看见了 -我知道!对不起! |
[08:55] | Totally naked? | 全裸? |
[09:06] | Yup. | 是的 |
[09:07] | Totally naked? | 全裸?? |
[09:09] | A beautiful woman totally naked facing you? | 一个漂亮姑娘全裸着面对着你? |
[09:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:15] | Another gift for Raymond. | 雷蒙德的又一件礼物! |
[09:21] | I burst into places all the time. | 我经常参加突击行动, |
[09:23] | I raid massage parlors. You know who I get to see naked? | 我们闯进按摩院, 你知道我看见谁光着身子吗? |
[09:27] | Fat guys. | 胖男人 |
[09:29] | Fat hairy bald guys. | 又胖又秃的男人 |
[09:32] | You get to go out with a naked girl. | 你却要和一个裸体的女孩子约会 |
[09:34] | I’m not going out with her. You kidding? She thinks I’m a pervert. | 我不会和她出去的, 开什么玩笑!她肯定觉得我是色狼 |
[09:37] | And she’s the one running around naked? | 但她自己光着身子到处跑 |
[09:39] | ln her own apartment. | 那是在她自己的公寓里 |
[09:42] | No, I didn’t turn away fast enough. | 我没有及时转过头去 |
[09:44] | How fast did you turn? | 你什么时候才转过头去的? |
[09:46] | I don’t know, like this– oh! | 我不知道,就像这样――噢! |
[09:59] | Where’s the turn? | 你哪里转了? |
[10:01] | Oh my God! I didn’t turn. I didn’t even turn. | 噢我的天哪!我没转过去! 我甚至都没转过去! |
[10:05] | See? Forget it. There’s no way I can ever go out with her. | 看到了?拉倒吧! 我不可能再约她出去了 |
[10:07] | – Yes, you can. – No. The whole time– | -不,你可以的 -不可能了,她会 |
[10:11] | she’ll know that all I’m thinking about is her breasts. | 以为我总想着她的胸部 |
[10:13] | Well, don’t think about them. | 那就不要再想了 |
[10:15] | Don’t think about them, yeah. | 不要再想,说得容易 |
[10:17] | Don’t think about zebras. Go! | 从现在开始,别想斑马!开始! |
[10:22] | Wow! | 哇! |
[10:24] | Yeah, see? What are you thinking about? | 知道了吧?你现在在想什么? |
[10:26] | A zebra with breasts. | 一匹有胸部的斑马 |
[10:37] | That’s it, that’s why there’s no way I can go out with her. | 所以说啊,我不可能再和她出去了 |
[10:40] | Listen, you have to. | 听着,你得去 |
[10:41] | You’ve achieved more before the first date | 你在第一次约会以前,就已经取得了 |
[10:44] | than I usually do by the end of a relationship. | 比我在恋爱结束时 还要好的进展 |
[10:48] | Forget it. I already called. I canceled. | 算了吧,我已经打电话去取消约会了 |
[10:50] | I left a message on her machine. | 我在她电话上留了言 |
[10:51] | Seems like a terrible waste of a naked girl. | 这对一个裸体姑娘来说真是太浪费了 |
[10:56] | Robby, your father’s coming home soon. | 罗比,你爸爸马上就要回来了 |
[10:58] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[11:00] | You’re sitting in his chair. | 你坐在他的椅子上了 |
[11:02] | You know how upset he gets if he sees your imprint in his chair. | 要是他看见你留下的印子, 他会很不高兴的 |
[11:10] | He can kiss my imprint. | 叫他亲我的印子吧 |
[11:13] | It’s just that he’s working so hard, that’s all. | 他只是工作太辛苦了 |
[11:17] | I can’t wait till your father retires. | 我真希望他快点退休 |
[11:20] | He’s gonna be so much more pleasant then. | 到那时他就会和善多了 |
[11:28] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[11:32] | Hi, is this 319 Fowler? | 嗨,请问这里是花街319号吗? |
[11:35] | Why, yes it is. | 是啊,怎么了? |
[11:37] | May I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[11:39] | Yeah, I’m looking for Ray Barone. | 是的,我找雷・巴龙 |
[11:46] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[11:48] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:52] | Raymond! Girl. | 雷蒙德!有姑娘找你 |
[11:57] | There’s a girl here for Raymond? | 有姑娘找雷蒙德? |
[12:01] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[12:02] | – Oh! Hi. – Hi. | -噢,嗨! -嗨 |
[12:06] | Who is this? | 这是哪位? |
[12:07] | Hi, I’m Debra Whelan. Ray delivered a futon to me. | 嗨,我是黛博拉・维兰 雷为我送过床垫 |
[12:10] | Oh! | 噢 |
[12:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:16] | Oh, nothing. | 噢,没什么 |
[12:18] | Just thinking about zebras. | 只不过想起了斑马 |
[12:25] | Wouldn’t you like to introduce us to your friend, Raymond? | 不给我们介绍一下么?雷蒙德 |
[12:28] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[12:30] | this is my– | 这是我的…… |
[12:33] | Marie and Robert. | 玛丽和罗伯特 |
[12:35] | My roommates. | 我的室友 |
[12:41] | How– what are you doing here? | 你怎么……你来有什么事吗? |
[12:43] | I went to the futon store and your friend told me I could find you here. | 我去了店里, 你朋友告诉我可以在这儿找到你 |
[12:47] | isthere some place that we could talk? | 我们可以单独谈谈吗? |
[12:49] | Uh, yeah. I guess so, yeah. | 呃,是的,没问题 |
[12:54] | If I knew you were gonna have a visitor, | 要是我知道你有客人, |
[12:56] | I would have laid out a nicer pair of pants for you. | 我就会给你一条好看点的裤子穿 |
[13:02] | – So, hi. – How come you canceled our lunch? | -那么,你好吗? -你怎么可以取消我们的午餐? |
[13:04] | – I didn’t think– – Isit because you saw me naked? | -我以为…… -就因为你看到我光着身子? |
[13:07] | Admit it, you don’t want to go out with me because you saw me naked. | 承认吧,你看到我光着身子的样子, 所以你不想再和我约会了 |
[13:10] | No, no, I mean yes. | 不,不,我是说,是的 |
[13:12] | Well, just so you know, I don’t look like that. | 好吧,我只想告诉你 我其实不是那样的 |
[13:16] | – What?! – lt was a bad angle, bad lighting, | -什么? -那时角度不好,光线也不好 |
[13:19] | I hadn’t showered yet. That’s not how I look. | 我还没淋完浴,事实上我不是那个样子的 |
[13:21] | What do you mean? You looked great. Not that I looked. | 你说什么啊? 你看起来很棒,不像我 |
[13:24] | Then how come you canceled? | 那你为什么要取消约会? |
[13:26] | Because– I was in over my head anyway. | 因为……我做不到 |
[13:28] | I was thinking you’d think I’m just some futon guy. | 我想,你一定觉得 我只是个送床垫的 |
[13:31] | – Then you’d throw pervert– – You should’ve let me cancel. | -所以你会说我变态…… -那你也应该让我来取消约会 |
[13:34] | That’s the decent thing to do when you see someone naked. | 当你看到某人裸体的时候, 最体面的做法应该是 |
[13:36] | The naked person gets to cancel. | 让那个裸体的人来取消约会 |
[13:41] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | All right, forget it. | 好吧,算了 |
[13:46] | By the way, there’s something wrong with that stupid futon. | 还有,那个该死的床垫也出问题了 |
[13:49] | – The right leg is so loose. – All right, you want me to fix it? | -右腿松了 -好吧,你想让我去修吗? |
[13:53] | Somebody better, ’cause I got the warranty. | 最好有人来修,我有保修卡 |
[13:54] | Okay, all right, I’ll fix it tomorrow. | 好吧,我明天去修 |
[13:58] | And I’m the futon guy. | 我是个送床垫的 |
[14:01] | It was nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[14:05] | So what time tomorrow then? | 那么明天什么时候? |
[14:07] | I get home from work about 6:00. | 我6点下班回家 |
[14:09] | That’s no good, Raymond eats at 6:00. | 那不行,雷蒙德6点要吃晚饭 |
[14:12] | – Ma, do you mind? 6:00 is good. – Okay. | -妈,别这样。6点没问题 -很好 |
[14:16] | Okay, dear, lovely meeting you. | 好的,亲爱的 很高兴认识你 |
[14:18] | Yeah, bye, bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[14:22] | She’s not the girl for you, Raymond. | 她不适合你,雷蒙德 |
[14:29] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[14:31] | It’s Ray from Claude’s Futons. | 我是克劳德床垫的雷 |
[14:35] | Yeah, come in. | 好,进来吧 |
[14:43] | I said, “Come in.” | 我说“请进” |
[14:45] | Okay, it really sounds like you’re saying “Come in.” | 听起来真的很像你在说“请进” |
[14:48] | Yeah, I did say “Come in.” | 没错,我是说“请进” |
[14:50] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[14:52] | You’re all dressed up. | 你穿得很正式啊 |
[14:53] | Oh yeah, the other time– | 哦是啊,上一次 |
[14:57] | those are my delivery clothes. | 我穿的是送货的服装 |
[14:59] | Yeah, this is what I wear when I fix stuff. | 这次我穿的是修理的服装 |
[15:02] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 |
[15:08] | Stupid dressed-up moron. | 盛装打扮的呆子 |
[15:11] | – What? – So it’s the right leg that’s loose? | -什么? -你是说右腿松了? |
[15:14] | – Yeah, it’s the right one. – Okay. | -是的,右边那个 -好的 |
[15:20] | I tell you, nothing really seems to be loose here. | 我说,好像没什么松了啊 |
[15:23] | It sure seemed loose to me. | 我觉得好像松了 |
[15:27] | You know what? I can’t even tighten these anymore really. | 知道吗?我已经拧得不能再紧了 |
[15:30] | Huh, I thought it was loose. | 嗯~我还以为松了呢 |
[15:36] | It looks like I’ve made too much food here, if you’re hungry. | 我好像煮了太多饭了,你饿不饿? |
[15:41] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, you want some? | -噢,什么? -你想来点吗? |
[15:44] | All right, yeah. Wrap it up, I’ll eat it in the truck. | 好的,包起来吧 我一会在车上吃 |
[15:59] | I mean you could eat it here if you want. | 我是说,如果你愿意, 你可以在这儿吃 |
[16:01] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | You can sit. | 你坐啊 |
[16:13] | Sit– sit here? | 坐在这儿? |
[16:14] | – Yeah, that’s great. – All right. | -是的,很好 -好吧 |
[16:19] | – You need me to help with anything? – No, I got it. | -要我帮忙吗? -不用了 |
[16:25] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah sure. | -我能问个问题吗? -当然 |
[16:28] | Were you making all that food | 你做这些是为了等某人 |
[16:31] | for someone and they didn’t show up? | 但是他没有来,是不是? |
[16:34] | They showed up. | 他们来了 |
[16:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:49] | So, the futon was never loose? | 这么说,床垫根本没有松? |
[17:00] | Look, you know, I’ve been out with a lot of guys, | 听着,我以前和很多男人约会过 |
[17:03] | like stockbrokers and athletes | 比如股票经纪人、运动员 |
[17:05] | and rich, famous, good-looking guys– | 有钱的、出名的、英俊的男人…… |
[17:07] | So you’re going the other way now? | 所以你现在想换换口味? |
[17:13] | No, no, I’m not going any way. | 不是,我没这个意思 |
[17:15] | You just seemed like a nice guy, that’s all. | 你看起来很不错,就这样 |
[17:19] | You are planning on being a journalist, right? | 你准备当一名记者,对吗? |
[17:22] | Oh yeah, yeah. | 噢是的 |
[17:25] | It’s not as much fun as knocking people over with futons, but– | 那虽然没有用床垫把人扑倒有趣,不过…… |
[17:31] | Actually I’m gonna be a sportswriter. | 我会成为一个体育记者的 |
[17:33] | – Oh really? – Yeah, you like sports? | -噢,真的? -是啊,你喜欢体育吗? |
[17:35] | Well, I do PR for the Rangers. | 我是维基队的公关 |
[17:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[17:39] | So you know like vanbiesbrouck and Larouche? | 这么说你认识凡毕斯布罗克和拉罗奇? |
[17:42] | Yeah, all those guys. | 是的,所有人 |
[17:43] | – Wow! – Yeah. | -哇! -没错 |
[17:47] | So your family seem nice. | 你家人看起来不错 |
[17:50] | Yeah, yeah, they seem nice. | 是啊,是啊,他们看起来不错 |
[17:59] | I’m only living with them until– | 我只是暂时和他们住在一起…… |
[18:02] | – you know? – Yeah, sure. | -知道吗? -当然 |
[18:04] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – I know. | -是啊,是啊 -我明白 |
[18:08] | Wow, this is great. This is– what is this? | 哇~好吃极了 这是什么? |
[18:11] | – Oh, it’s lemon chicken. – Oh, man. | -噢,这是柠檬鸡 -噢,天哪 |
[18:17] | – Wow! – Yeah? | -哇! -真这么好吃? |
[18:19] | You really like it, huh? | 你真的爱吃吗? |
[18:21] | I could eat this the rest of my life. | 我愿意下半辈子就吃这个 |
[18:28] | – What? – Nobody has liked my cooking before. | -怎么? -以前没人这么夸过我的烹饪 |
[18:32] | Well, they’re nuts. Are you kidding? This is great. | 是吗?他们都是笨蛋 这好吃极了 |
[18:35] | – Can I have more? – Yeah, sure. | -我能再来一点吗? -当然了 |
[18:37] | – Let me get it. – No, I can get it. | -我去拿 -不,我自己来吧 |
[18:40] | – Want something to drink? – Yeah, let me get that. | -想喝点什么吗? -好啊,我去拿 |
[18:43] | – The glasses are right there. – Okay. | -杯子在那儿 -好的 |
[18:45] | – lce? – Yeah that’d be great. | -要冰块吗? -好的 |
[19:02] | I like the round cubes with the holes in them. | 我喜欢那种上面有孔的圆形冰块 |
[19:05] | Those are my favorite kind of cubes. | 那是我最喜欢的冰块 |
[19:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吧? -嗯,我没事 |
[19:16] | You keep knocking me down. | 你总是把我撞倒 |
[19:18] | I know, I know, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我知道,对不起,对不起 |
[19:20] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你真的没事吗? -是的 |
[19:33] | You’re a good kisser. | 你是个接吻高手 |
[19:35] | All right, you’re in shock. | 好吧,你被撞晕了 |
[19:46] | I don’t want you to think I’m like this, ’cause I’m not. | 希望你明白,我不是这种女孩 |
[19:49] | – Me neither. – I mean if this goes anywhere, | -我也不是 -我是说,如果要发生什么事情 |
[19:51] | it’s gonna be at least six months before you see me naked again. | 至少也要六个月后, 你才会再次看到我光着身子 |
[19:54] | It’s okay, I just want some more of that chicken. | 没问题,我只想再吃点鸡 |
[20:05] | Here’s some more chicken. | 再给你点鸡 |
[20:14] | – How is it? – Great. | -怎么样? -好吃极了 |
[20:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[20:19] | It’s still great. | 仍旧那么好吃 |
[20:26] | You’re still a good kisser. | 你也仍旧是个接吻高手 谢谢观赏 |