时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Will you come on?! We’re gonna be late! | 你能不能快点? 我们要迟到了! |
[00:05] | Every time. | 每一次! |
[00:09] | Coming. | 来了 |
[00:11] | I can’t believe you’re gonna miss this game | 想不到你居然愿意错过这场比赛 |
[00:13] | just to go to some stupid school parents’ night. | 只是为了去什么愚蠢的家长之夜 |
[00:18] | You think I wanna? I just wanna go so I can get back. | 你以为我想去? 我去只不过为了能回来 |
[00:22] | You are some special kind of lady. | 你真是个特别的女士 |
[00:28] | – Come on! – Here you go, boys. | -快点 -吃吧,小伙子们 |
[00:31] | – What’s that? – Just some snacks. | -那是什么? -一些小点心 |
[00:34] | Those are your calzones. Your homemade calzones. | 乳酪馅饼!你亲手做的乳酪馅饼~! |
[00:36] | Aww. | 噢!! |
[00:40] | Stupid parent night! | 该死的家长之夜 |
[00:43] | Relax, Raymond. I’ll save you some. | 放心吧,雷蒙德 我会给你留一点的 |
[00:46] | And then we’ll dance around in fairyland. | 然后我们一起在仙境里翩翩起舞 |
[00:56] | The cheese is burning the inside your mouth, isn’t it? | 你的嘴一定被奶酪烫坏了吧? |
[01:00] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[01:10] | Oh, did you do that yourself? | 哇,是你自己画的吗? |
[01:15] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[02:18] | – Hey. – Hey, can we go? | -嘿 -嘿,我们可以走了吗? |
[02:20] | – No, come here. – What? | -还没,过来 -怎么了? |
[02:21] | – I have such great dirt. Come here. – What? | -我听说了一个猛料,过来 -什么? |
[02:24] | – You know Cheryl Kaler? – No. | -你认识雪沃・凯勒吗? -不认识 |
[02:26] | We’re at her house, Ray. | 我们就在她家里,雷 |
[02:28] | Oh. Oh. | 噢 |
[02:30] | So she’s showing me around upstairs, right? | 她带我参观二楼的时候, |
[02:32] | And I say how great she looks. | 我说她看起来很漂亮 |
[02:33] | I didn’t really think she looked that great, | 其实我并不是真的那么觉得 |
[02:35] | but she was wearing this tight outfit. | 她穿着一件很紧的衣服 |
[02:37] | So she says, “I had a little work done” | 她说,“我做了个小手术” |
[02:39] | And I said, “Oh?” She says, “Yeah, | 接着我说,“真的?” 她说,“是的” |
[02:41] | what do you think?” And she goes like this… | “你觉得怎么样?” 然后她就这样…… |
[02:43] | – You’re kidding. – No! | -你开玩笑! -是真的 |
[02:47] | Then she shuts the door and lifts up her blouse! | 接着她就把门关上, 撩起了她的上衣 |
[02:50] | What?! | 什么?! |
[02:52] | Aw, well where the hell was I?! | 哇!见鬼的,我那时在哪里啊!! |
[02:57] | So I said, “Wow. “ | 我说“哇!” |
[02:59] | And she says, “They are so natural. Go ahead. Touch. “ | 她说,“它们很自然的,来,摸摸看” |
[03:06] | – She wants you. – No. | -她喜欢你 -不 |
[03:09] | She was acting all proud. | 她显得很自豪 |
[03:11] | She tells me the whole story. | 她还告诉我整个过程 |
[03:13] | She drops the kids off at school, has it done in the morning, | 她怎样把孩子送到学校, 花了一个上午做这个 |
[03:15] | She’s home in the afternoon. It was unbelievable. | 接着下午就回到了家里。 这简直难以置信 |
[03:17] | Yeah, unbelievable. | 是啊,难以置信 |
[03:19] | I’m down here eating balls of crap | 我在楼下吃着蟹肉球, |
[03:21] | and you get… | 而你却…… |
[03:23] | – you get “Come in, Tokyo. ” – Oh, stop. | -你却在看《请进,东京》 -行了 |
[03:26] | That’s your fault. | 那都是你的错 |
[03:27] | This is incredible. Which one is she? | 真难以想象,哪个是她? |
[03:29] | Never mind. We got to go ’cause I told your mom we’d be home by 10:00. | 算了,我们该走了, 我告诉你妈10点前到家的 |
[03:32] | – No way. Wait. – I’ll get my purse. | -别,再等等 -我去拿包 |
[03:34] | – Excuse me, sorry. – Come on. | -不好意思,借过 -别这样 |
[03:36] | I’m an involved parent here. | 我是这里的与会家长啊! |
[03:56] | – Oh hi, Ray. – Hi. | -嗨,雷 -嗨 |
[03:58] | – You must be Cheryl. – Yes. | -你一定是雪沃 -是的 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:02] | – Have we met? – No no no, we haven’t. | -我们认识吗? -不,没有 |
[04:04] | Not until right now. | 现在刚刚认识 |
[04:06] | Yeah, it’s a great party though. | 这派对真不错 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:10] | These are good. | 这个好吃 |
[04:24] | – Hey. – Hey, Ray. | -嘿 -嘿,雷 |
[04:26] | You missed it. Phenomenal game. | 你错过了,精彩的比赛 |
[04:28] | But at least I saved you some calzo… | 不过我至少帮你留了点奶酪馅饼…… |
[04:31] | Aww. | 噢! |
[04:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:35] | It’s all right. I don’t care. | 没关系,我不在乎 |
[04:38] | So how was your party, dear? | 聚会怎么样?亲爱的 |
[04:40] | It started out slow, | 开始不怎么样, |
[04:42] | but it turned out to be the best night of my life. | 不过后来却变成 我有生以来最有趣的晚上 |
[04:45] | – Come on. – Tell them what you saw. | -行了 -告诉他们你看到了什么 |
[04:47] | – Nothing. – Tell ’em! | -没什么 -告诉他们! |
[04:52] | One of the mothers in Ally’s class | 艾丽一个同学的妈妈 |
[04:54] | had breast implants. | 做了隆胸手术 |
[04:56] | Oh, I don’t like that. | 噢,我不喜欢 |
[05:00] | And at the party, she showed ’em to me. | 而且在派对上,她还给我看了 |
[05:02] | – What?! – What do you mean? | -什么? -你什么意思? |
[05:03] | – Wait a minute! – She just showed you?! | -等一下! -她只给你看了看? |
[05:05] | – Both of them? – Shirt on or off? | -两个都看了? -穿着衣服还是不穿衣服? |
[05:06] | – With a brassiere? – What were you wearing? | -带着胸罩? -你当时穿着什么? |
[05:09] | All valid questions. | 都是些实在的问题啊 |
[05:12] | What is the matter with you guys? | 你们怎么了? |
[05:14] | Come on. How old are you? | 行了,你们几岁了? |
[05:16] | Good grief. What’s the big friggin’ deal? | 老天啊,这有什么可大惊小怪的? |
[05:19] | She touched ’em. | 她还摸了 |
[05:22] | – Come on, come on. – That’s right, that’s right. | -行了! -没错!没错! |
[05:25] | See I expect this from Frank, | 我希望弗兰克不要这样, |
[05:27] | but you boys have no reason | 但是你们两个应该没有理由 |
[05:29] | to have any interest in such things. | 对这些事情感兴趣的 |
[05:31] | – Why not? – Because I never nursed them. | -为什么? -因为我没有给他们喂过奶 |
[05:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[05:40] | Everybody knows | 众所周知 |
[05:42] | that if you breastfeed boys when they’re babies | 如果给婴儿喂人奶 |
[05:45] | they’re gonna grow up to be obsessed with breasts. | 他们长大后就会对乳房着迷 |
[05:50] | That’s why you didn’t breastfeed me? | 所以你就不给我喂奶? |
[05:53] | That, and the two of you were almost the same height. | 所以你们两个那时看起来一样高 |
[06:00] | We were gettin’ looks. | 我们在等结果 |
[06:05] | Oh… | 噢…… |
[06:07] | Debra, dear, I’m curious. | 黛博拉,亲爱的 我很好奇 |
[06:10] | – What were they like? – Ugh, they were totally fake. | -它们看起来怎么样? -呃,很假 |
[06:13] | No, well, come on. | 不是的 |
[06:15] | I mean, they weren’t fake. They were real. | 我是说,它们不假,很真实的 |
[06:17] | They do exist, you know? | 它们确实存在,不是吗? |
[06:19] | If they… if they fell down in a forest, they’d make a sound. | 如果……如果它们从森林里掉下来, 还会发出声音 |
[06:31] | Well I think it’s sad when people start | 我觉得人们用外科手术 来让它们变大 |
[06:33] | having surgery to make themselves bigger. | 真是太悲哀了 |
[06:35] | Marie did it the natural way. | 玛丽用的是天然的方法 |
[06:44] | Pound cake. | 磅蛋糕! |
[06:53] | I agree with Marie. I think a boob job is a stupid procedure. | 我同意玛丽,隆胸是一件很愚蠢的事 |
[06:57] | But fantastic when done properly. | 但是做得好的话却很不错 |
[07:10] | Hoo boy. | 呼~~老天 |
[07:12] | I didn’t think that was gonna happen | 在楼下的时候 你用那种眼神瞟我 |
[07:15] | after that look you gave me downstairs. | 我还以为今晚没戏了呢 |
[07:19] | A rule’s a rule. | 规矩归规矩 |
[07:21] | You’re going on the road for a week, | 你要出差一个星期 |
[07:23] | you got to get the proper send-off. | 应该给你一个正当的发泄途径 |
[07:27] | Nothing proper about what you just did, young lady. | 没什么比你刚才做的更正当的了,小姐 |
[07:35] | So Ray, | 雷, |
[07:37] | you don’t think I need a boob job, do you? | 你觉得我不需要做隆胸手术,是不是? |
[07:40] | No. | 当然 |
[07:42] | Not if you think it’s stupid. | 你都认为那很傻了 |
[07:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[07:50] | What? Nothing. | 怎么了?没什么意思 |
[07:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:54] | Honey, you know I like them. | 亲爱的,我很喜欢它们 |
[07:57] | Yeah. Okay, Ray. Okay. | 好了,雷 |
[07:59] | – Come on. – All right. | -别这样 -好吧 |
[08:00] | – You know I love Barnes & Noble. – Uh-huh. | -我喜欢“巴恩斯和诺布” -嗯哼 |
[08:05] | Come on. | 好了 |
[08:08] | – Come on. – It’s fine, Ray. | -别这样 -没事,雷 |
[08:10] | – It’s just fine. – I love them. | -我真的没事 -我爱它们 |
[08:12] | – Don’t worry about it. – I always loved them. | -别担心了 -我一直很爱它们 |
[08:14] | – I’ll write ’em a poem. – No thank you. | -我为它们写了首诗 -不了,谢谢 |
[08:16] | No thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[08:18] | – I think that I shall never see… – Okay, yes. | -我想我从没见过…… -好了 |
[08:20] | – Forget it. – Don’t get mad. | -算了 -别生气了 |
[08:22] | – I’m fine. – I didn’t mean anything by that. | -我很好 -我不是那个意思 |
[08:24] | I say a lot of stuff. You shouldn’t listen to me. | 我说的话多了,你不能都信的 |
[08:26] | Usually, you don’t. | 通常来说,你的确不信 |
[08:28] | I know. Forget it. It’s stupid. | 我知道,算了 没什么可说的 |
[08:30] | Forget it. Night. | 别说了,晚安 |
[08:33] | All right, good night. | 好吧,晚安 |
[09:01] | Hey, nickel, I’m back. | 嘿,小硬币,我回来了 |
[09:05] | – Deb?! – Hi, honey. I’ll be down in a minute. | -黛博? -亲爱的,我马上下来 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[09:14] | Hey. We saw you pull up. | 嘿,我们看见你停车了 |
[09:16] | – What’s up? – Nothing much. | -有事吗? -没什么大事 |
[09:19] | – How was your trip? – Yeah, it was fine. | -旅途怎么样? -还可以 |
[09:21] | – Yeah. Good flight? | – Yeah. -嗯,飞行还愉快? -是啊 |
[09:25] | How was the… | 那里的…… |
[09:27] | the weather there? | 天气怎么样? |
[09:31] | All right. What game is on? | 好吧,有什么比赛? |
[09:32] | Seattle-Tampa Bay. Dad’s giving me seven and a half. | 西雅图对坦帕湾, 爸爸已经下注7块5了 |
[09:37] | When are you guys gonna get your own satellite dish? | 你们打算什么时候自己装卫星天线? |
[09:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:43] | Whew, sorry that took so long. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[09:50] | Oh… hi guys. | 噢……嗨 |
[10:02] | It’s just that Geoffrey was having | 因为杰弗瑞…… |
[10:04] | that Humpty Dumpty dream again. | 又梦见“鸡蛋怪人”了 |
[10:06] | “All the King’s horses, and all the King’s men | “所有国王的马,国王的士兵……” |
[10:08] | couldn’t put… ” dadada dadada dadada da. | “都不能……” 哒哒哒~~ |
[10:10] | He has a real hard time with that one. | 他真的蛮害怕的 |
[10:11] | I think that’s why he won’t eat eggs. How was your trip? | 我想那就是他不吃鸡蛋的原因 旅途怎么样? |
[10:19] | – What? – Nothing nothing. | -怎么了? -没什么 |
[10:21] | New haircut? | 新发型? |
[10:26] | No. I am using a new conditioner though. | 没有,我用了新的护法素 |
[10:30] | Looks nice. | 很漂亮 |
[10:32] | Adds body. | 还有体型 |
[10:36] | Look, Debra and I got to talk, okay? | 好了,黛博拉和我要谈谈 |
[10:39] | – So go away. – No. | -快走吧 -不 |
[10:44] | Come on, look. | 快点 |
[10:46] | I just got home and I’m awfully tired here, okay? | 我刚刚到家,累得要死 快走吧 |
[10:48] | We’re watching the game. | 我们在看比赛 |
[10:53] | Raymond, dear. | 雷蒙德,亲爱的 |
[10:56] | Ooh, you must be famished from your trip, | 噢,你路上一定饿坏了 |
[10:59] | so I brought you some ravioli. | 我给你做了馄饨 |
[11:04] | Uh… I’ll just… | 呃,我去…… |
[11:06] | go warm this up. | 热一热 |
[11:12] | I’ll take it, Ma. Thanks. | 我来吧,妈,谢谢 |
[11:15] | You know, dear, I’m thinking maybe | 亲爱的,我想…… |
[11:17] | you used the wrong setting on your dryer. | 你也许把烘干机调错档了 |
[11:22] | All right, listen guys. | 好了,听着 |
[11:24] | I’m really tired. I’m tired here. | 我真的累坏了 |
[11:26] | Debra and I, we got a lot of catching up to do, | 黛博拉和我,我们还有很多事要做 |
[11:28] | so if you’d all be so kind as to leave, | 所以如果你们马上离开 |
[11:30] | I’ll give you each $1,000. | 我给你们每人1000块 |
[11:37] | – No. – Oh, come on. Come on. | -不 -噢,行了 |
[11:39] | – Come on, come on. – No! | -走吧 -不! |
[11:41] | Oh, Frank, stop it. | 噢,弗兰克,够了! |
[11:44] | Come on, stop it. | 够了! |
[11:46] | Come on, this is none of our business. | 这不关我们的事 |
[11:52] | Raymond gets everything. | 雷蒙德应有尽有 |
[12:06] | I kinda wanted you to be the first one to see. | 我希望你是第一个看见的 |
[12:09] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样? |
[12:11] | I think… | 我觉得…… |
[12:13] | I don’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[12:15] | You didn’t really… | 你不会真的…… |
[12:17] | I was gone a week. | 我只不过走了1个星期 |
[12:20] | You like ’em? | 你喜欢吗? |
[12:27] | – Let me see. – No no no no no. | -让我看看 -不,不 |
[12:29] | I mean, not here. | 我是说,别在这儿 |
[12:31] | Do you wanna go upstairs? | 你想上楼去吗? |
[12:34] | Do I? | 我可以吗? |
[12:38] | – I think you do. – I think I do. | -我觉得你可以 -我也觉得 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | I’m just gonna brush my teeth. | 我先去刷牙 |
[12:51] | Goin’ upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[13:04] | So how’s it goin’ in there? | 你怎么样了? |
[13:06] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就出来 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | – How you doin’? – I’m fine. | -你怎么样? -我很好 |
[14:09] | You know it’s not really polite to stare, Ray. | 这样盯着看很不礼貌,雷 |
[14:11] | Sorry, it’s just… | 对不起,只是…… |
[14:15] | what did you do? | 你到底怎么做的? |
[14:18] | I, uh, made some improvements, | 我……做了一些改进 |
[14:21] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[14:25] | Really? You… | really? 真的?你真的……? |
[14:27] | L- I-I… this is just… | 我,我,只是…… |
[14:31] | you know… | 知道吗…… |
[14:33] | one time I went on the road and I came back, | 有一次我出差回来, |
[14:35] | you had the driveway sealed. | 看到你把车道封死了 |
[14:45] | I got a little turned on when I saw that. | 那让我挺兴奋的 |
[14:49] | But this is… better. | 但是,这次更好 |
[14:53] | It is better. | 更好 |
[14:55] | ‘Cause you couldn’t use the driveway for a couple of days. | 因为你得有段时间不能用车道了 |
[15:01] | Oh my God. | 噢我的天哪 |
[15:05] | So you’re okay with this? | 那你可以接受咯? |
[15:07] | Okay? | 可以接受? |
[15:09] | It doesn’t bother you that I look different? | 我变样了,你不介意吗? |
[15:12] | Hey, look, if it doesn’t bother you, | 嘿,假如你自己都不介意 |
[15:14] | then who am I to say? | 我又有什么资格说三道四? |
[15:16] | Whatever… what you do with your body, | 不管怎么说, 你想对自己的身体做什么, |
[15:19] | that’s your choice and I think that you made | 那都是你自己的选择, 而且我觉得…… |
[15:21] | two excellent choices. | 你做了两个英明的选择 |
[15:27] | You’re happy, right? | 你挺高兴的,是不是? |
[15:29] | I just… I love you so much… | 我……我太爱你了 |
[15:31] | – Ah ah ah ah. – What? | -啊~~ -怎么了? |
[15:33] | Are they still tender? ‘Cause I can be gentle. | 还没完全恢复吗? 我会轻手轻脚的 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | – Wanna see ’em? – You wanna show ’em to me? | -你想看看吗? -你要给我看? |
[15:43] | You might wanna back up. | 你最好退后一点 |
[15:45] | You might wanna back up. | 你最好退后一点 |
[16:07] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[16:10] | – Socks? – You are a jerk! | -袜子?? -你这个混蛋! |
[16:12] | – What? – Really disappointed now, aren’t you? | -怎么回事? -现在很失望吧?嗯? |
[16:14] | I’m not disappointed. I’m scared. | 我不是失望,我被你吓着了 |
[16:21] | What did you think, | 你以为你是谁, |
[16:22] | that I was gonna have plastic surgery for you?! | 我居然要为你做整容手术? |
[16:25] | Yeah… no! | 是……不! |
[16:27] | – You said you did! – I did not! | -你说过你想的 -我没有! |
[16:29] | – You just wanted me to so badly! – What?! | -你那么迫切地想要我做 -什么? |
[16:31] | – When did I say that? – Night of the parents’ thing. | -我什么时候说过? -在那个家长之夜 |
[16:33] | – What did I say? – I asked, “Do you I need a boob job?” | -我说什么了? -我问“你觉得我需要隆胸吗?” |
[16:36] | And you said, “Not if you think it’s stupid. “ | 你说“反正你都已经觉得傻了” |
[16:38] | – What’s wrong with that? – “Not if you think it’s stupid”?! | -那又怎么了? -“反正你都已经觉得傻了” |
[16:41] | That means you don’t think it’s stupid. | 意思就是你不觉得傻 |
[16:43] | And you just said, “two excellent choices. “ | 而且你刚才还说 “两个英明的选择” |
[16:45] | Well… what?! | 什么?? |
[16:47] | I thought that you had surgery! | 我以为你已经做了手术 |
[16:49] | I was being supportive, that’s all! | 我是表示支持啊 |
[16:51] | You want to come back from surgery and have me go… | 难道你希望你做完手术, 而我却…… |
[16:54] | ehh. | 唉~~~~ |
[16:56] | What you should’ve said was, | 你应该这么说, |
[16:58] | “I love your body the way it is | “我喜欢你本来的样子” |
[17:00] | and you shouldn’t change it ever. “ | “你没必要去改变” |
[17:02] | I do love your body the way it is. | 我是喜欢你本来的样子啊 |
[17:04] | Baloney. All I had to do was stuff a couple of socks in there | 胡扯!我只不过在里面塞几只袜子, |
[17:07] | and you’re hyperventilating! | 你就猴急猴急的了 |
[17:10] | – That’s entrapment! – It is not. | -这是陷阱!! -才不是 |
[17:12] | Yes, of course it is! You’re walking around like… | 这当然是!你还这样走来走去…… |
[17:14] | Oh, I… that is ridiculous. | 噢,我…… 真是荒谬! |
[17:16] | I didn’t do that. | I didn’t do that. 我才没有 |
[17:19] | Oh, then what did you do?! | 噢,那你做了什么? |
[17:20] | Seems like you went through a lot of trouble | 你为了让我承认我喜欢胸部 |
[17:22] | – to get me to say that I like breasts. – Big breasts! | -费了不少劲啊! -大胸部 |
[17:25] | Yeahhhh! | 是啊!!! |
[17:27] | Yeah, okay, | 好吧 |
[17:29] | and a nice butt, too! I’m sick! | 还有翘屁股!我很恶心! |
[17:33] | You should start worrying when I say I don’t like those things. | 如果我说不喜欢这些,你才应该担心了 |
[17:36] | You are obsessed with those things! | 你沉溺在这种东西里 |
[17:38] | I’m not the one who had fake surgery. | 做假手术的那个人可不是我! |
[17:40] | All those times you say, “Hey, you look great,” | 从前你说,“嘿,你真漂亮” |
[17:42] | – it was all lies. – Come on, I mean it when I say that. | -原来都是假的 -我说的都是实话 |
[17:45] | – Oh, right. – All right, sometimes I mean, | -噢,是吗 -好吧,有时候我说 |
[17:47] | “Hurry up, we’re late. ” Usually I mean | “快点,我们要迟到了” 其实我的意思是 |
[17:49] | – “You look great!” – Right. | -“你看起很不错” -好吧 |
[17:50] | It’s true! You always look great. | 是真的!你总是那么漂亮 |
[17:52] | – Tonight, you looked different great. – Oh God. | -而今晚,你是那种不同的美 -噢,上帝啊 |
[17:54] | I am so sick of this juvenile preoccupation | 我已经对这种小孩子的话题厌倦了 |
[17:57] | with boob size and perkiness | 什么罩杯啊,弹性啊 |
[17:59] | and cleavage and… | 还有乳沟啊…… |
[18:02] | I’ve had three kids, you know? | 我已经有3个孩子了 |
[18:06] | These are not just for show. | 这不是用来看的 |
[18:08] | These were working breasts. | 这是辛勤工作的乳房 |
[18:20] | Come on, honey. | 行了,亲爱的 |
[18:25] | Oh, come on. | 噢 |
[18:26] | You say that like they’re retired. | 你说得好像它们已经退休了 |
[18:32] | They’re still useful. | 它们还有用呢 |
[18:34] | They can do some occasional consulting work. | 还可以做点临时的顾问工作 |
[18:39] | Forget it. I know what you really like now. | 算了,我现在知道你喜欢什么了 |
[18:42] | Oh… | 噢…… |
[18:43] | I really like you. | 我喜欢的是你 |
[18:51] | I just don’t know why looks are so important! | 我只是不明白,为什么外表那么重要 |
[18:53] | I don’t care how you look. | 我从来不在乎你的外表 |
[19:03] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[19:05] | – Nothing. – No, wait a minute. | -没什么 -等一等 |
[19:07] | Wait a minute. I mean… | 等一等 |
[19:09] | you always used to say, “Oh, you’re so cute. “ | 你总是说“噢,你真可爱” |
[19:11] | I’m still cute, right? | 我现在仍然可爱,对吗? |
[19:13] | Your being cute has nothing to do with your appearance. | 你的可爱和你的外表无关 |
[19:19] | Then what the hell is it? | 这是什么鬼话? |
[19:22] | Nothing. I just meant, you know, | 没什么,我就是这么一说 |
[19:24] | I don’t care if you’ve gone soft in the middle | 我不在乎你肚子上有赘肉 |
[19:27] | or your hairline’s receding | 或者秃顶 |
[19:29] | and you have this concave ass. | 还有凹陷的屁股 |
[19:33] | – Cute is just who you are! – Concave?! | -你就是那么可爱 -凹陷?? |
[19:37] | Hey, these jeans are relaxed fit. | 嘿,这条牛仔裤是宽松的 |
[19:42] | If they were regular, my ass would come alive! | 如果是合身的,我的屁股就会翘起来了 |
[19:52] | I don’t need it alive. I’m fine with the way you look. | 我不要你翘,我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[19:55] | – No, you’re not. – Ray… | -不,你不是 -雷…… |
[19:57] | I happen to love you for you. | 我爱的是你 |
[20:04] | I don’t care about that. I wanna be a hottie. | 我不管, 我希望自己是俊男 |
[20:11] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[20:14] | Yeah, well, you’re a hottie even without | 是啊,就算没有袜子, 你也是一个…… |
[20:18] | the socks. | 辣妹 |
[20:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:22] | Oh, you said I didn’t need socks. | 噢,你说我不需要袜子 |
[20:25] | All right. | 是的 |
[20:27] | I like you and your breasts. | 我喜欢你,还有你的胸部 |
[20:29] | And I like you and your breasts. | 我也喜欢你和你的胸部 |
[20:32] | – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[20:34] | Wait a minute. | Wait a minute. 等一等 |
[20:35] | – What’d you say breasts for? – You just said it. | -你说我的胸部是什么意思? -你先说的啊 |
[20:38] | You have breasts. I don’t have breasts. | 你才有胸部,我没有 |
[20:39] | Pecs, I meant to say pecs. | 胸肌,我是说胸肌 |
[20:41] | I know what you said and I know what you meant. | 我知道你说了什么, 我也明白你什么意思 |
[20:43] | You meant my sagging breasts. | 你是说我胸部下垂 |
[20:47] | I’ve had three kids too, you know. | 要知道我也有三个孩子了 |
[21:46] | You want my socks? | 你要我的袜子吗? |
[21:55] | It’s not what it looks like! | 不是你想的那样! |
[21:57] | I saw a mouse! | 我看见了一只老鼠! 献给我们亲爱的朋友: 理查德・马里奥 1949~1999 谢谢观赏 |