时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, what do you think I should make for Thanksgiving? | 嘿,你说我为感恩节大餐做什么好? |
[00:08] | What? | 什么? |
[00:09] | What are you… what do you mean? | 你什么……你什么意思? |
[00:11] | My mom’s making Thanksgiving, right? Isn’t she? | 感恩节大餐应该由我妈妈来做,不是吗? |
[00:14] | She always makes Thanksgiving, right? | 一直是她做感恩节大餐的 |
[00:16] | What, you wanna… should we call her? | 你打算……是不是该给她打个电话? |
[00:18] | – Maybe we… should we clear this up? – Calm down, Ray! | -或许……我们是不是该先商量一下? -冷静,雷 |
[00:22] | Your mommy’s making Thanksgiving. | 是你妈妈做感恩节大餐 |
[00:25] | She just asked me to bring something. | 她只是叫我带点东西过去 |
[00:27] | Oh. Oh, all right. Yeah. | 噢,那就好 |
[00:30] | That’s a good idea. Yeah. | 好主意 |
[00:33] | You could bring rolls. | 你带黑面包吧 |
[00:37] | Or folding chairs. | 或者折叠椅 |
[00:40] | – Things you bring. – Mommy. | -意思意思就行了 -妈咪 |
[00:43] | What is it, sweetie? | 怎么了?宝贝 |
[00:45] | – The boys are bothering me. – What are they doing? | -弟弟们好烦啊 -他们怎么了? |
[00:48] | They’re gobbling. | 他们在咯咯叫! |
[00:50] | Gobbling. | 咯咯 |
[00:52] | I told them to stop, but they keep doing it. | 我叫他们别这样,但他们不听 |
[00:54] | Gobble gobble | gobble gobble… 咯咯咯咯…… |
[00:56] | gobble gobble | gobble gobble… 咯咯咯咯…… |
[00:58] | See?! | 听到了? |
[00:59] | …gobble gobble gobble gobble… | 咯咯咯咯…… |
[01:01] | gobble gobble gobble… | 咯咯…… |
[01:03] | They’re probably doing it because it makes you mad. | 他们这么做是因为这让你生气 |
[01:06] | If you pretend it doesn’t bother you, they’ll stop. | 如果你装着无所谓,他们就不会这样了 |
[01:08] | …gobble gobble gobble… – I don’t know. | 我不知道…… |
[01:12] | You know what you should do? You should gobble, too. | 你知道吗?你也应该咯咯叫 |
[01:15] | Then they’ll get bored, and they’ll leave you alone. | 然后他们就会觉得没趣, 就不会再来烦你了 |
[01:17] | Nah. | 不可能 |
[01:20] | Why, what do you got, Ray? | 怎么?你有什么意见?雷 |
[01:22] | …gobble gobble gobble… | 咯咯…… |
[01:24] | Hey, you two quit gobbling, you hear me? | 嘿,你们两个别吵了!听到没有? |
[01:26] | Or you will never see ice cream again | 否则你们下半辈子再也 |
[01:28] | for the rest of your life! | 别想看到冰激凌! |
[01:32] | – There you go. – Thank you, Daddy. | -这样就行了 -谢谢你,爸爸 |
[01:35] | Daddy loves you. | 爸爸爱你 |
[01:44] | Oh, did you do that yourself? | 噢,这是你自己画的吗? |
[01:49] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[02:30] | That’s so funny. | 太好笑了 |
[02:31] | Okay okay. I got one for you. | 我给你们讲个笑话 |
[02:34] | All right, there’s this old man, right? | 有一个老男人, |
[02:36] | He’s sitting on this park bench | 他坐在公园的长椅上, |
[02:38] | and he’s crying uncontrollably, right? | 控制不住地大哭着 |
[02:40] | This guy walks up, he says, | 有个过路的人问他, |
[02:42] | “Hey, old man, what seems to be the problem?” | “嘿,老爷爷,出什么事了吗?” |
[02:44] | And the guy says, “I just married a beautiful 25-year-old woman,” right? | 这老人回答说,“我刚刚和 一个25岁的漂亮姑娘结了婚,” |
[02:49] | “Every evening she cooks me this great gourmet meal, | “她每天晚上为我做一顿美味的大餐,” |
[02:52] | then we have a wonderful night of passion, | “我们在一起共度一个激情的夜晚” |
[02:55] | and we fall asleep in each other’s arms,” right? | “然后在对方的怀抱里进入梦乡” |
[02:58] | So the guy says, “Well, then why are you crying?” | 于是那个过路人说,“那你为什么要哭啊?” |
[03:00] | And the old man… | 接着那老男人…… |
[03:06] | So he… okay okay. | 他说…… |
[03:07] | So the old man says… | 那老男人说…… |
[03:09] | Come on, spit it out. | 行了,快说吧 |
[03:14] | The old man says… | 那老男人说…… |
[03:17] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[03:18] | The old man says… | 那老男人说…… |
[03:21] | The old man says, “I forgot where I live!” | 他说,“我忘记住在哪儿了” |
[03:30] | Right? Forgot where he lives. | 他说他忘记住哪儿了 |
[03:34] | That’s a good one. I love an old man joke. | 挺有意思的,我喜欢老年人的笑话 |
[03:40] | I married one. | 我就嫁了一个 |
[03:44] | Another good one! | 这笑话也不错! |
[03:57] | Everyone have wine? | 大家还有酒吗? |
[03:59] | Yeah, okay. Thank you, Amy. | 够了,谢谢,艾米 |
[04:07] | Thank you, Marie. | 谢谢,玛丽 |
[04:09] | This was a terrific Thanksgiving. | 这真是一个美好的感恩节 |
[04:11] | I just love it. You know, there’s that real family… | 我太喜欢这样了,这是一种真正的 |
[04:14] | feeling, you know? | 大家族的感觉 |
[04:16] | I love Thanksgiving. I wish every day could be like this. | 我喜欢感恩节,但愿每天都能这样 |
[04:18] | Yeah, me too. I love turkey. | 我也是,我喜欢火鸡 |
[04:30] | Well, it doesn’t have to end on Thanksgiving. | 就算过了感恩节也可以吃大餐 |
[04:33] | I mean, this Sunday is my turkey tortellini day, | 我是说,这个星期天是 我的意式火鸡饺子日 |
[04:37] | and I’m gonna teach Amy how to make it. | 我打算教艾米怎么做 |
[04:39] | So we can have another family feast. | 到时候会再有一顿家庭大餐 |
[04:42] | All right, I’m wearing my stretchy pants to that one. | 很好,到时候我会穿弹力裤 |
[04:47] | Sunday would be great. | 星期天一定会很有意思 |
[04:48] | Hey, Deb… | 嘿,黛博…… |
[04:51] | you should cook with me and Marie Sunday morning. | 你星期天早上跟我和玛丽一起做饭吧 |
[04:56] | Gosh, really? | 天哪,真的? |
[04:58] | Sunday I really have my hands full. | 可是星期天我已经排满了 |
[05:01] | That’s bath day, you know? | 那天是洗澡日 |
[05:03] | – The twins and… Ray. – Well, you can count us in | -双胞胎,还有雷…… -你们在晚饭的时候 |
[05:08] | – for the eating of the meal. – Yeah. | -再把我们算进去吧 -是啊 |
[05:10] | No way. Your girl doesn’t cook, you’re out. | 不行,你老婆不做饭,你就没得吃 |
[05:15] | Oh, stop it, Frank. | 噢,住口,弗兰克 |
[05:17] | The dinner’s for everyone. | 每个人都有得吃 |
[05:19] | Yeah, and I’ll try to come up with another joke. | 没错,到时候我会再讲个笑话 |
[05:23] | I got it. | 我已经想到了 |
[05:25] | Well, I’d better get started with these dishes. | 我先去洗碗吧 |
[05:28] | No no, you relax, Marie. Ray. | 不,不,你坐着,玛丽。雷 |
[05:30] | Yeah, Ma, relax. | 是啊,妈,你坐着 |
[05:34] | – Ray! – Oh. | -雷! -噢 |
[05:39] | That went pretty good, huh? | 进行得不错啊 |
[05:41] | I could kill Amy. Cooking with Marie. | 我简直想杀了艾米,居然叫我和玛丽一起做饭 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:45] | Well, she’s drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[05:51] | Anyway, you were the one who went on and on about how nice it was | 不管怎样,是你自己一直在说 今晚和大家在一起 |
[05:54] | – to be with everybody. – Yeah, today was nice, | -有多美好 -没错,的确很美好 |
[05:57] | but I can’t be in the kitchen with your mother. | 但我不想和你妈妈一起呆在厨房里 |
[05:59] | That’s the belly of the beast. | 那简直是在揪老虎尾巴 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:04] | – Debra. – Ah! | -黛博拉 -啊! |
[06:06] | Hey, hi. | 嘿,嗨 |
[06:08] | Wow. Those shoes are quiet, huh? | 哇,你的鞋子走路一点声音也没有 |
[06:12] | Debra, I don’t know why your rolls are all left. | 黛博拉,我不明白为什么 你的黑面包剩了那么多 |
[06:15] | I like them. | 但我喜欢吃 |
[06:16] | The burnt part gave them some flavor. | 烧焦的地方倒是增添了不少风味 |
[06:20] | Don’t worry about those pots and pans, honey. | 别管那些锅碗瓢盆了,亲爱的 |
[06:22] | – I know how to do those. – Well, cleaning is cleaning. | -我知道怎么处理 -没关系,只不过是洗碗 |
[06:24] | You’d think so. | 你以为罢了 |
[06:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | There it is. The raising of the pan. | 这下好了,连平底锅都抄起来了 |
[06:35] | Thanksgiving is officially over. | 感恩节正式告终 |
[06:37] | And always with that little smile. | 总是带着微笑 |
[06:40] | – She’s so good at that. – Yeah. | -她太厉害了 -是啊 |
[06:42] | That was like a drive-by. | 就像是不经意间提起 |
[06:47] | I should just tell her to… | 我应该让她…… |
[06:49] | – You know what you could do. – What? | -你知道该怎么做吗? -怎么做? |
[06:51] | Gobble. | 咯咯叫 |
[06:53] | Yeah, if you gobble, then she’ll get bored, | 如果你咯咯叫了,她就会觉得没趣 |
[06:55] | and she’ll just leave you alone. | 过一会就不会再来烦你了 |
[06:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | Oh, Debra, I envy you, | 噢,黛博拉,我真妒忌你 |
[07:02] | the way you can just roll out of bed | 你可以什么都不在乎 |
[07:04] | and put on anything and not even care. | 就这样上床呼呼大睡 |
[07:08] | Gobble gobble | gobble gobble. 咯咯咯咯 |
[07:15] | You know what? You might be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么? |
[07:20] | Everything I told Ally about pretending it doesn’t bother her, | 我总是教艾丽装着不在意, |
[07:23] | why haven’t I tried that with your mother? | 为什么不试试用这套来对付你妈妈? |
[07:25] | Because that’s how you deal with children. | 因为那是你对待小孩的方式 |
[07:29] | Yeah, okay… | 好吧…… |
[07:32] | but normal children. This one’s big | 对待普通的小孩可以,但是这个太大了 |
[07:34] | and a little off her nut. | 还有一点疯疯癫癫 |
[07:39] | No no. | 不 |
[07:41] | Every time Marie says something mean or insulting, I get mad. | 每次听到玛丽那些过分刻薄的话, 我都会显得很生气 |
[07:45] | Maybe that’s why she keeps doing it. | 所以她才会继续这么做 |
[07:46] | I should just change the way I react to her. God, that’s in every book. | 我应该改变我看待这件事的态度 天哪,几乎每本书上都这么建议 |
[07:50] | Books. | 书 |
[07:52] | There’s nothing wrong with how you react. | 你的反应没什么不对的 |
[07:55] | Ray, I wanted to hit her with a frying pan. | 雷,我几乎要拿煎锅打她了 |
[07:58] | Get in line. | 大家都排着队呢 |
[08:03] | Your father’s on the couch. | 你爸爸躺在沙发上 |
[08:05] | And he thinks from a lying down position | 他觉得“躺”这个姿势 |
[08:07] | he can eat more mashed potatoes. | 可以让他吃得下更多的土豆泥 |
[08:10] | – Hey hey, Marie. – Yeah. | -嘿,玛丽 -唔? |
[08:12] | I would love to cook with you guys on Sunday. | 我愿意星期天和你们一起做饭 |
[08:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:17] | Belly of the beast. | 老虎尾巴 |
[08:19] | And you know what? | 知道吗? |
[08:21] | Ray’s gonna be at the auto show, so we could do it at my house. | 雷要去看车展,所以我们可以去我家 |
[08:24] | We can hang out there all day. It’ll be fun. | 我们可以整天呆在一起,一定很有趣 |
[08:26] | Are you all right, dear? | 你没事吧?亲爱的 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I’m just super excited about Sunday. | 是的,我很期待星期天 |
[08:33] | Okay, wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[08:35] | This should be educational for you. | 那会对你很有教育意义的 |
[08:41] | Educational. | 教育意义 |
[08:43] | That’s a good one. | 说得真好 |
[08:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[08:49] | A whole day cooking with my mother. | 整整一天和我妈妈一起做饭 |
[08:51] | Hey, look, unless I make an effort to change my behavior, | 嘿,如果我不先努力改变我自己的行为, |
[08:54] | I can’t expect your family to change theirs. | 就不能指望你的家人改变 |
[08:56] | And you could try this too, you know? | 你也可以试试这招 |
[08:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:00] | I’m used to them. | 我已经习惯他们了 |
[09:03] | It’s like getting into a hot bath. | 这就像到一个滚烫的浴缸里泡澡 |
[09:05] | At first it’s so hot | 一开始觉得很烫 |
[09:07] | that you don’t think you can take it, | 你以为肯定受不了 |
[09:09] | but then, you know, once you get your luggage in, | 但是一旦你进去以后 |
[09:11] | it’s not that bad. | 结果也没什么可怕的 |
[09:23] | You did a wonderful job of kneading, Amy. | 你揉面揉得不错,艾米 |
[09:25] | Thanks. I needed to hear that. | 谢谢,这表扬对我很有用 |
[09:33] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[09:36] | Okay, next we’re going to roll the dough. | 好了,接下来我们要滚面团 |
[09:39] | Now it can’t be too thick or too thin. | 不能太厚也不能太薄 |
[09:42] | It’s not easy. It needs a light touch. | 这并不容易,需要轻轻地来 |
[09:50] | Shall we let Amy continue? | 能不能让艾米继续? |
[09:54] | Yeah, go ahead, Amy. | 当然,玛丽 |
[09:56] | I mean, she’s already on a roll. | 我的意思是,反正她已经开始“滚”了 |
[10:02] | Okay, yes, all right. | 是啊,没关系 |
[10:05] | So that’s good. See? | 很不错,看到了? |
[10:08] | Back and forth. Just like ironing. | 一前一后,就像熨衣服 |
[10:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:16] | I know. It’s true. I can’t iron. | 没错,我不会熨衣服 |
[10:21] | Well, where were we? | 好吧,我们到哪了? |
[10:24] | Okay okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | Amy, you continue doing that, | 艾米,你继续做 |
[10:28] | and I’m gonna need some help with the sauce. | 我需要帮手来做酱汁 |
[10:33] | How does stirring sound to you? | 你来搅拌行不行? |
[10:38] | Whatever you say, Marie. You’re the master. | 你决定吧,玛丽,你是主人 |
[10:40] | What? | 什么? |
[10:42] | You’re the master. I mean, I’m just happy to be here. | 你说了算,我的意思是, 我很高兴能在这儿 |
[10:45] | You’re a brilliant cook. | 你的确是个烹调高手 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | Those are such lovely earrings. | 耳环真漂亮 |
[10:59] | Oh, thank you, Marie. | 噢,谢谢,玛丽 |
[11:02] | You always have such nice taste. | 你的品位总是那么好 |
[11:07] | Are you all right, dear? | 你没事吧?亲爱的 |
[11:11] | Yes, I’ve just never seen… | 是啊,我从没见过…… |
[11:15] | such lovely earrings. | 那么漂亮的耳环 |
[11:17] | – Oh, yeah, you like those? – Yeah. | -真的?你喜欢吗? -是的 |
[11:20] | – Mommy, the boys keep blocking the TV. – Yeah, honey. | -妈咪,弟弟们总是挡着电视机 -知道了,宝贝 |
[11:23] | Well, remember what we talked about? | 还记得我怎么告诉你的吗? |
[11:25] | Pretend it doesn’t bother you and see what happens. | 假装你不在意,看看结果会怎么样 |
[11:28] | When’s Daddy coming home? | 爸爸什么时候回来? |
[11:32] | Just try it. Trust me it works. | 试试看吧,相信我,会有用的 |
[11:39] | Did you want to say something, Marie? | 你想说什么?玛丽 |
[11:41] | I don’t want to butt in, dear. | 我不想多管闲事,亲爱的 |
[11:43] | No, you go ahead. Butt. | 没关系,你尽管多管闲事 |
[11:46] | Well, your advice… | 好吧,你的建议…… |
[11:48] | I’m not saying it was wrong, dear, | 我没说它不好,亲爱的 |
[11:50] | but well, it’s not right. | 但事实上,那是不对的 |
[11:53] | No? | 不对? |
[11:55] | No, see, I’ve been mothering for 40 years. | 是的,我当母亲已经40年了 |
[11:58] | And I just think that if Ally pretends it’s fine, | 我认为如果艾丽假装不在意, |
[12:02] | then the twins are going to behave worse than you already let them. | 那双胞胎肯定会得寸进尺的 |
[12:13] | I never thought of it that way. | 这我倒从没想过 |
[12:16] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:18] | God, you know, it’s just sometimes I am so scattered. | 老天啊,我有时候真的不知怎么办好 |
[12:21] | You know? Gobble gobble! | 比如……咯咯咯咯~ |
[12:36] | Hey. There they are. | 嘿,他们回来了 |
[12:39] | So how was the car thing? | 车展怎么样? |
[12:41] | It was great… Ferraris, Lamborghinis. | 很不错,法拉利,兰博基尼…… |
[12:44] | Yeah, Dad was told to stop touching some | 他们还警告爸爸不要碰 |
[12:46] | of the finest automobiles in the world. | 那些世界顶级汽车 |
[12:48] | Okay, dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐马上好了 |
[12:52] | Appetizers first. Gentlemen, | 先来点开胃菜,先生们 |
[12:53] | – if you’ll follow me into the lounge… – Ahh. | -请随我到沙发上去…… -啊~ |
[12:57] | – And, Marie. – Yeah. | -玛丽 -嗯? |
[12:59] | I’ll keep an eye on that sauce. | 我看着酱汁 |
[13:01] | Ooh, okay, dear. | 噢,好的,亲爱的 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:06] | – Bad day? – Yep. | -今天过得不开心? -是的 |
[13:12] | Didn’t you even enjoy the cars? | 不喜欢那些车? |
[13:13] | I would have if I could have | 如果我能够甩掉那两个白痴, |
[13:15] | backed one over those two idiots. | 我是可以玩得很开心的 |
[13:22] | They had a field day. | 他们这一天太胡闹了! |
[13:24] | They made fun of my corduroy pants. | 他们取笑我的灯心绒裤子 |
[13:26] | “Svee svee svee svee. “ | |
[13:28] | And some woman spilled soda on me, and they’re laughing. | 有个女人不小心把汽水泼在我身上了, 他们就笑个不停 |
[13:31] | It was like they were at Disneyland. | 好像在迪斯尼乐园一样 |
[13:35] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[13:37] | You can’t even imagine. | 你肯定想象不到 |
[13:40] | I imagine name-calling and someone throwing a shoe. | 我想象到互相骂街,鞋子飞来飞去的场景 |
[13:46] | It was fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[13:48] | Your mother did start out with her usual little remarks, | 你妈妈还是像以前一样, |
[13:50] | but I just let it roll right off of me. | 但我这次装作视而不见 |
[13:52] | I laughed. I joked. I did it. | 我一笑了之,开开玩笑 我做到了! |
[13:54] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[13:56] | I tried it, too, and it didn’t work. | 我也试了,但是没用 |
[13:59] | How long did you try it for? | 你坚持了多长时间? |
[14:01] | None of your business, all right? | 这你管不着 |
[14:03] | – It doesn’t work. – It does work. | -反正没用 -有用 |
[14:06] | It’s all about attitude. | 完全是态度问题 |
[14:09] | You didn’t change your attitude, you had a bad day. | 你不改变你的态度,这一天就会过得很糟糕 |
[14:12] | I changed my attitude and voila. | 我改变了态度,哇啦! |
[14:16] | Don’t say viola. | 别哇啦! |
[14:20] | You’re just mad | 你生气 |
[14:22] | because I found out a way to get along | 是因为我学会了怎么 |
[14:24] | with your family, and you never have. | 与你的家人相处,而你却从没学会 |
[14:28] | Well, you think you figured them out? | 你真以为你能解决得了他们? |
[14:31] | You can’t change them, you dizzy broad. | 你不可能改变他们的,你这个傻婆娘 |
[14:39] | Debra, I knew it. | 黛博拉,我就知道 你做的鱼子酱面包棒极了! |
[14:42] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上就来 |
[14:44] | are a big hit. | 我的鱼子酱面包棒极了 |
[14:47] | Yeah, are you sure she said “hit?” | 你确定她说的是“棒”? |
[14:54] | – Shall we? – Yeah yeah, but I’ll tell ya, | -走吧 -我告诉你, |
[14:56] | if I hear one more thing from them, I’m gonna go Batman on their ass. | 要是他们再敢说我一句, 我就要在他们的屁股上演蝙蝠侠 |
[15:00] | Or… | 或者…… |
[15:02] | or… | 或者…… |
[15:03] | – maybe you could just try… – Yeah yeah. | -或许你可以试试…… -是啊是啊 |
[15:10] | – Can I sit here, Marie? – Oh, come on, honey. | -我能坐下吗?玛丽 -来吧,亲爱的 |
[15:18] | So, boys, what was your favorite part of the auto show? | 小伙子们,今天的车展里 你们最喜欢什么? |
[15:22] | Ray taking a Coke in the lap. | 雷用膝盖喝可乐! |
[15:26] | All right, Frank, leave him alone. | 行了,弗兰克,别笑他了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, you weren’t with the sourpuss all day. | 你和这个满腹牢骚的家伙呆一整天试试? |
[15:31] | My day wasn’t so easy, either. | 我今天也不好过 |
[15:37] | What? | 什么? |
[15:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:41] | You had a nice time today, didn’t you, Marie? | 你今天不是过得很愉快吗?玛丽 |
[15:43] | Oh, of course. | 噢,当然了 |
[15:45] | What, Marie? | 怎么?玛丽 |
[15:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:50] | It’s just that sometimes | 只是有时候 |
[15:51] | if you have to spend an entire day with a person, | 要花一整天和某人呆在一起 |
[15:54] | that you need to make an effort. | 不是那么轻松的事情 |
[15:57] | It was an effort to be with me today? | 今天和我呆在一起,你觉得很不轻松? |
[16:00] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不,我可没那么说 |
[16:02] | This was a very pleasant day. | 这是很愉快的一天! |
[16:04] | Yes, because I made an effort. | 没错,因为我一直在努力维系着 |
[16:07] | I was nice. It was me. | 我很友善 |
[16:12] | Okay, dear. | 好了,亲爱的 |
[16:14] | – I don’t know what she’s talking… – No no no no. | -我不知道她在说什么…… -不,不 |
[16:17] | No no no. | 不,不 |
[16:20] | No no no, wait. | 不,等等 |
[16:22] | L… you… | 我……你…… |
[16:25] | Amy, you were there. You saw us. | 艾米,你当时在场,你看见我们的 |
[16:27] | Who was nice? | 谁比较友好? |
[16:34] | I thought you were both nice. | 我觉得,你们都很友好 |
[16:37] | You’re both very nice people. | 你们都是很和善的人 |
[16:40] | Wine anyone? | 谁还要酒? |
[16:48] | Marie, you were criticizing me, | 玛丽,你对我很刻薄 |
[16:50] | asking me if I knew how to stir, | 你问我懂不懂搅拌 |
[16:52] | explaining a rolling pin to me. | 向我解释什么是擀面杖 |
[16:54] | No, I was just offering you useful advice like I always do. | 不是啊,我只是跟往常一样, 给你有用的建议 |
[16:57] | – “Advice. ” – Of course. | -“建议” -当然了 |
[16:59] | It’s one of the joys of my life. | 这是我生活的一大乐趣 |
[17:02] | But today for some reason, | 但今天,不知道是什么原因 |
[17:04] | you seemed to take it so badly. | 你好像很难接受一样 |
[17:08] | What?! | 什么?! |
[17:11] | Excuse me one second. Hold on. | 不好意思,打断一秒钟 |
[17:14] | Can you pass | 能不能把鱼子酱面包递给我? |
[17:18] | Badly? | 很难接受? |
[17:20] | I was laughing. | 我一直在笑 |
[17:22] | I was making jokes about myself. | 甚至自嘲 |
[17:24] | I know, and to be honest, | 我知道,老实说, |
[17:26] | I found that terribly sarcastic. | 我觉得那实在太讽刺了 |
[17:28] | What do you mean, sarcastic? | 讽刺?你是什么意思? |
[17:31] | Well, it means a sort of phony facade. | 意思就是一种虚假的表象 |
[17:34] | I think I know what sarcastic means. | 我知道讽刺是什么意思 |
[17:36] | Scooch over a little, will ya? | 往那边挪一挪 |
[17:38] | If you didn’t want to spend the day with me, Debra, | 如果你不想和我在一起,黛博拉 |
[17:42] | I think at least you should have been honest about it. | 你至少应该实话实说 |
[17:44] | I was being nice! | 我对你那么友好!! |
[17:46] | I was trying to be nice. That was nice in there. Today was nice. | 我想友善对你,也确实这么做了 今天难道不够友善么? |
[17:50] | And I was nice, damn it! | 我已经够友善了!该死的! |
[17:53] | See, now you’re getting a bit emotional. | 看看,现在你开始有点情绪化了 |
[17:55] | Gee, I wonder why. | 唔,我想知道原因 |
[17:57] | Ah, back to sarcastic. | 看看,又回到讽刺了 |
[18:02] | If you didn’t think I was being nice, | 如果你觉得我对你不好, |
[18:04] | then why were you nice back to me? | 那你为什么又要对我好呢? |
[18:06] | Well, when in Rome… | 这个嘛,在罗马…… |
[18:09] | How could you? You are a… | 你怎么能?你真是个…… |
[18:13] | A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar. | 牧师和犹太教士一起走进一家酒吧 |
[18:16] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[18:17] | And one of them has a parrot. | 其中一个人有只鹦鹉 |
[18:21] | Parrot. | 鹦鹉 |
[18:23] | And he says to… | 他说…… |
[18:26] | Aw. | 噢 |
[18:30] | Can I have some wine, Amy? | 能给我点酒吗?艾米 |
[18:32] | No. | 不行 |
[18:34] | Wait, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:37] | Answer me this. Ray, Robert. | 回答我,雷,罗伯特 |
[18:42] | Listen, I know you weren’t there today. | 我知道你们俩今天不在场, |
[18:44] | But wouldn’t you agree that sometimes, | 但是你们同不同意,有的时候―― |
[18:46] | and I’m not saying all the time, | 我没说总是 |
[18:48] | but sometimes Marie can be critical of me? | 有的时候玛丽对我真的很刻薄? |
[19:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[19:11] | Come on! | 拜托!! |
[19:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
[19:17] | I told you not to do this. | 我警告过你的 |
[19:24] | – Ray, look at me. – No. | -雷,看着我 -不 |
[19:25] | – Look at me. – No. | -看着我 -不 |
[19:26] | – Look at me! – No! | -看着我 -不 |
[19:27] | All right, Deb, we’re gonna, all right. | 好了,黛博拉,好了 |
[19:30] | We’ve had… in the past, we’ve had our share of tiffs… | 过去,我们的确曾经有过小争执…… |
[19:34] | but I truly believe it’s because you misunderstand me. | 但我始终认为这是因为你误解了我 |
[19:38] | I am not interested | 我不喜欢 |
[19:39] | in a relationship of artificial pleasantries | 那种虚伪的和睦关系 |
[19:42] | and phony smiles. | 和假惺惺的笑容 |
[19:45] | You never ever have to pretend with me. | 你真的不必对我假装什么 |
[19:48] | I’m always honest with you, aren’t I? | 我对你总是很坦诚的,不是吗? |
[19:50] | And if I see something | 如果我看见 |
[19:54] | that you desperately need help with, | 你有什么地方迫切需要帮助 |
[19:57] | like… | 比如说…… |
[19:59] | cooking… | 做饭…… |
[20:01] | cleaning… | 清洁…… |
[20:05] | the children… | 管孩子…… |
[20:08] | your hair, | 你的发型 |
[20:10] | I care so much | 我这样说你, |
[20:13] | that I have to say something | 是因为太关心你, |
[20:15] | ’cause I want to help. | 想帮助你 |
[20:17] | Oh, honey. You don’t have to be worried, dear. | 噢,亲爱的,别担心了 |
[20:22] | I forgive you for today. | 我原谅你 |
[20:26] | And I’m always here to help. | 我会一直在你身边帮助你的 |
[20:37] | Voila. | 哇啦~ |
[20:50] | Ladies, whatever you went through today was worth it. | 女士们,你们今天过得挺有价值的 |
[20:53] | An excellent meal. | 晚餐棒极了 |
[20:55] | I give it two buttons and a zip. | 我解了2个扣子1根拉链 |
[21:01] | What kind of ice cream you got there, Ray? | 有什么冰激凌?雷 |
[21:03] | Chocolate swirly. | 巧克力旋风 |
[21:05] | What’s that? I can’t hear you over your pants. | 什么?你的裤子太吵了我听不见 |
[21:09] | Yeah, Noisy Pants. | 没错,吵闹的裤子 |
[21:13] | These aren’t the same pants. I changed them before dinner. | 我现在穿的不是那条裤子, 晚饭前就换掉了 |
[21:15] | Then you better see a doctor. | 那你最好去看看医生 |
[21:18] | Noisy luggage. | 吵闹的身体 |
[21:23] | Ha ha! | 哈哈~! |
[21:25] | Very funny. | Very funny. 太好笑了! |
[21:27] | Sounds to me like nobody wants any ice cream. | 看起来你们是不想要冰激凌了 |
[21:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[21:46] | See that? | 看到了? |
[21:49] | That is how it’s done. | 这样才有用 |
[22:04] | It’s not funny! | 我可不是开玩笑的! 谢谢观赏 |