时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, twins are asleep already? | 嘿,双胞胎就睡了? |
[00:06] | I thought you were gonna read them a story. | 我以为你要给他们讲故事的 |
[00:08] | I did, but I put on my boring voice, you know? | 我讲了,拉上我的闷调调, 知道吗? |
[00:14] | “And he huffed and puffed and blew the house down. “ | “他(《三只小猪》里的大灰狼) 吹呀吹呀把房子吹倒了” |
[00:20] | Yeah, what a difference. | 是啊,区别真大 |
[00:26] | – Here. – What? What is it? | -给 -什么?这是什么? |
[00:28] | It’s braciole, you know, stuffed beef. | 酒烩肉卷。 你知道,填牛肉 |
[00:31] | Really? Braciole? Who made it? | 真的?酒烩肉卷? 谁做的? |
[00:33] | I did. | 我做的 |
[00:38] | Just try it. | 试试总可以吧 |
[00:40] | – You’re not having any? – No, I had some… | -你没来点? -不,一点…… |
[00:43] | you know, with the kids, I had some with the kids. | 你知道,给孩子们。 我让孩子们吃了点 |
[00:45] | Oh. How are you feeling? | 哦。 你有什么感觉? |
[00:50] | It’s not poisoned, Ray. If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t do it that way. | 没下毒,雷。 我要是想杀你,也不是这么杀法 |
[00:56] | All right, that goes in the file. | 那好,我会记录在案的 |
[01:07] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:09] | – Good? – Yeah! | -还行吧? -是的! |
[01:11] | Yeah, good. | 是,好极了 |
[01:13] | Even better the second time | 第二口感觉更好 |
[01:15] | now that my tongue’s not scared. | 因为舌头没有恐惧了 |
[01:20] | – Mmm, man, this is great. – Yeah, you really like it? | -嗯�蓿�乖乖,真是好极了 -是吗,你真的喜欢? |
[01:22] | It’s good. I really do. Let me at it. | 很好。 我喜欢。让我接着吃 |
[01:24] | Oh, that’s… I’m so happy! | 哦,那真是…… 我开心死了! |
[01:27] | Oh, look, you’re sitting down! | 哦,看,你坐下了! |
[01:30] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[01:32] | – I did it, huh? I really did it! – Mommy! | -我成功了!我真的做到了! -妈咪! |
[01:35] | Yeah, honey, I’ll be up in just a second. | 知道了,亲爱的,我这就上来 |
[01:37] | Okay, I’m gonna get Ally out of the bath. | 好了,我去浴室帮爱丽穿衣服 |
[01:39] | – There’s a lot more on the stove here. – Not for long. | -灶台上还有的是 -留不久了 |
[01:52] | Mmm… | 嗯…… |
[02:04] | One, two, three, four, five. | |
[02:06] | I’m in the conservatory, | 我进了音乐学院, |
[02:08] | and I’d like to call on Mrs. Peacock with the lead pipe. | 我想找吸铅烟斗的孔雀夫人 |
[02:15] | I was just one away from the library, Frank. | 我离图书馆只差一步,弗兰克 |
[02:18] | You’re just picking on me. | 你总跟我过不去 |
[02:20] | Tough crap, Peacock. | 臭狗屎,孔雀 |
[02:25] | Get your tail-feathers in the conservatory. | 带着你的尾毛到音乐学院来 |
[02:29] | – Hey. – Oh hi, dear. | -嘿 -哦,嗨,亲爱的 |
[02:31] | We’re playing Clue. | 我们在玩“线索” |
[02:33] | It’s keeping Robert’s mind sharp | 这样罗伯特回警队的时候 |
[02:35] | for when he’s a policeman again. | 头脑还会是清醒的 |
[02:42] | Yeah, Ray, there’s been a wave of candlestick murders in the Bronx. | 是啊,雷,布朗克斯区最近 发生了多起烛台杀人事件 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Hey, try this. | 好吧。嘿,试试这个 |
[02:51] | – What is it? – Braciole. | -这是什么? -酒烩肉卷 |
[02:53] | – Braciole? – I’m in. | -酒烩肉卷? -我来 |
[02:55] | – Who made it? – Debra. | -谁做的? -黛比拉 |
[02:57] | I’m out. | 我不来了 |
[02:59] | Here, Ray, I’ll try Debra’s braciole. | 拿这来,雷, 我来试试黛比拉的酒烩肉卷 |
[03:02] | I’m filled with antibiotics. | 反正我吃的抗生素够多 |
[03:08] | Mmm! | 嗯�蓿� |
[03:09] | Yeah? Gimme gimme. | 是吗? 给我,给我 |
[03:15] | – Geez, oh Lou! – See? | -老天爷爷! -明白了? |
[03:18] | So it is good. It’s not just me coming off airline food. | 那么说的确不错。 不是因为我刚吃过飞机上的东西 |
[03:22] | It’s amazing. I mean, that is amazing. | 太奇妙了。 我是说,太妙了 |
[03:24] | Are you sure your Debra made this? | 你确定是你家的黛比拉做的? |
[03:26] | I know, I couldn’t believe it either. | 我知道,我也不相信 |
[03:27] | – She came up with some recipe. – Recipe? | -她不知哪搞的菜谱 -菜谱? |
[03:30] | – Yeah, what? – Real cooks don’t need recipes. | -是的,怎么了? -真正的厨师不需要菜谱 |
[03:35] | We know how to add love and caring | 我们知道怎么加进 爱和关怀 |
[03:38] | because there’s no greater joy than feeding our… | 因为任何快乐都比不上做吃的给…… |
[03:41] | Frank, you’re a pig. | 弗兰克,瞧你的猪相 |
[03:45] | Stop moaning! | 别吧唧了! |
[03:46] | So Debra can now cook. | 这么说黛比拉会做饭了 |
[03:50] | The missing color in the Raymond rainbow. | 雷蒙德彩虹上缺失的那一抹 |
[03:54] | Ah ha ha ha ha! | 啊哈! |
[04:01] | You should ask Debra how she makes this. | 你该问问黛比拉她是怎么做的 |
[04:06] | I should ask Debra? | 我该问黛比拉? |
[04:09] | I should ask Debra? | 我该问黛比拉? |
[04:12] | Gimme that! | 给我! |
[04:32] | This food has magical powers. | 这个食物有神奇的力量 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna string some of this around my neck. | 我要在脖子上缠点 |
[04:46] | – Hello. – Hey, Andy. | -哈喽 -嘿,安迪 |
[04:48] | Hey, Deb, is Ray here? | 嘿,黛比,雷在吗? |
[04:51] | No, he’s not home. No, he’s not home yet. | 不,他不在。 他还没回来 |
[04:53] | Hey, you hungry? | 嘿,饿吗? |
[04:55] | Oh, sure, I could always go for something. | 哦,当然,我最喜欢吃的了 |
[04:57] | I made some braciole. Taste it. | 我做了点酒烩肉卷。 来尝尝 |
[04:58] | Oh, you made… Uh… | 噢,你做的…… 呃…… |
[05:01] | No no no, I’m actually… | 不不不,事实上…… |
[05:04] | I’m in training. | 我正在训练 |
[05:06] | I’m in training for a running thing. | 我正在训练赛跑 |
[05:09] | – Come on. – No, no really. | -来吧 -不,真的 |
[05:11] | And I’ve gone kosher. | 并且,我只能吃 符合犹太教规的食物了 |
[05:15] | I’m in a Jewish marathon. | 我参加了一个犹太人马拉松 |
[05:17] | Okay… | 好吧…… |
[05:19] | Try it, okay? One bite, one bite. | 试一下,好吗? 一口,就一口 |
[05:21] | That’s it. One. | 好极了。就一口 |
[05:25] | Run away with me. | 和我跑路吧 |
[05:27] | Really, you like it? | 真的,你喜欢? |
[05:30] | Oh my God, it’s fantastic! | 哦,我的天,不可思议! |
[05:32] | – Mmm, Debra! – Yeah? | -嗯�蓿�黛比拉! -怎么? |
[05:34] | It’s great! | 棒极了! |
[05:36] | I don’t know what Ray’s talking about. | 我不知道雷说的什么意思 |
[05:39] | What do you mean, “talking about”? | 什么意思,“说的”? |
[05:41] | Nothing, he was just trying to be funny at work. | 没什么,他只是上班时开开玩笑罢了 |
[05:43] | Funny? About this? | 玩笑? 这个? |
[05:46] | Was he making fun of my braciole? | 他拿我的酒烩肉卷开玩笑? |
[05:53] | No, he was not. | 不,他没有 |
[05:55] | Wait, Andy. Andy, he told me he loved my braciole. | 等等,安迪。 他说他喜欢我的肉卷的 他对你怎么说的? |
[05:58] | What did he say to you about it? | |
[06:00] | Did I ever show you how I can wiggle my ears? Look at this… | 我有没有让你看过我怎么耸耳朵? 看这个…… |
[06:03] | Andy, Andy. What did he say about the braciole? | 安迪,安迪。 他到底说的什么? |
[06:05] | – I did not find it funny. – Andy! | -我没觉出来可笑 -安迪! |
[06:08] | He said it was Italian for “road kill. “ | 他说那是意大利语 “过路车撞死的动物” |
[06:10] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[06:13] | “Road kill”? | “过路车撞死的动物”? |
[06:15] | He was just kidding around like he always does. | 他搞搞笑罢了, 就像他一直做的那样 |
[06:17] | He always does this? | 他一直这样? |
[06:19] | No no… | 不,不…… |
[06:22] | Listen, I had some TheraFlu earlier. | 听着,我刚吃了点感冒片 |
[06:25] | And then I realized I do not even have the flu, | 然后我意识到我甚至没感冒 |
[06:29] | so I’m really flying, whoo-hoo-hoo! | 我感觉飞起来了, 晕乎晕乎的 |
[06:33] | – Hey. Hey. – Oh, hey. | -嘿。嘿 -哦,嘿 |
[06:35] | Hey, hey, here’s your stats, all right? | 嘿,你的资料,看到了? |
[06:37] | From now on, you get them on your own. I’m tired of this. | 以后你自己去取。 我受够了 |
[06:51] | Are you sleeping with Andy? ‘Cause you can do better. | 你和安迪上床了? 你可以找个更好的 |
[06:59] | – That’s funny. – Yeah. | -有意思 -是的 |
[07:01] | Hey, what smells good? | 哦,什么这么香? |
[07:03] | Oh, I made braciole again. You know, ’cause you liked it so much. | 哦,我又做酒烩肉卷了。 你知道,因为你这么喜欢 |
[07:06] | Yes, I do! | 是的,我喜欢! |
[07:10] | All the colors in the rainbow! | 七彩的虹呀! |
[07:15] | Oh, that smells good. | 哦,真叫个香 |
[07:17] | # Debra made something good! # | #黛比拉做了好东东# |
[07:20] | # Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah # | #哇哇哇哇# |
[07:23] | # Raymond really likes it # | #雷蒙德好好喜欢# |
[07:26] | # Yeah-hah # | |
[07:31] | # You ain’t got to make nothing else # | #你就该做做# |
[07:34] | # But that braciole # | #酒烩肉卷# |
[07:36] | # Hoo-hah hoo-hah hoo! # | #呼哈呼哈呼# |
[07:42] | # I could eat this stuff # | #我可以吃这个# |
[07:45] | # Until I lose contro-ol # | #直到失去控制# |
[07:49] | # Wack-ha wacka-wa ha-hah… # | #瓦卡哈瓦卡哇哈哈# |
[07:53] | # Wacka-hah… # | #瓦卡哈……# |
[07:55] | Here’s a little sauce for your road kill. | “给你点汁,撞死的动物” |
[07:57] | # Hoo… # | #咻……# |
[08:11] | # Woo… # | #呜……# |
[08:17] | # What? # | #怎么了?# |
[08:23] | You could have just said, “Please don’t sing. “ | 你不想听就直接说 “别唱了” |
[08:37] | Food here is good. I might have a comment about the service. | 食物很好。 不过我对服务有几句话说 |
[08:43] | Is that what you do at work? You make fun of me all day? | 你在上班的时候就这么取笑我的? 你一整天都拿我开心? |
[08:46] | What? No, is that what Andy said? | 什么? 不,安迪说的? |
[08:48] | Oh, why the hell would he say that? | 哦,他干吗这么说? |
[08:50] | I don’t know but he actually loved my braciole. | 我不知道, 但他是真的喜欢我的肉卷 |
[08:52] | I love your braciole! | 我爱你的肉卷! |
[08:54] | Come on, it’s the best thing you ever made! | 别这样,这是你做得最好的了! |
[08:56] | Oh baloney! How come you told everybody it was road kill? | 哦,别废话了! 那你为什么说那是撞死的动物? |
[08:59] | – That’s a joke. – Oh no, it’s not. | -那是个玩笑 -哦,不,不是的 |
[09:01] | Of course it is! I was just kidding. | 当然是的! 我只是开个玩笑罢了 |
[09:03] | Come on, you see how much I love it. | 行了,你知道我有多喜欢的 |
[09:10] | I could use a towel. | 我得用用毛巾 |
[09:15] | Hello, Debra. | 哈喽,黛比拉 |
[09:27] | – What is it, Frank? – Nothing, dear. | -怎么回事,弗兰克? -没事,亲爱的 |
[09:30] | I was just wondering if there was any of your delicious braciole left. | 我只是想你这还有没有 美味的酒烩肉卷剩下。 |
[09:33] | Oh, these are for you. | 哦,这是给你的 |
[09:36] | Oh, Dad, not now, please, all right? | 哦,爸,别这会, 求你了,好吗? |
[09:39] | Hey, you got a little spot there. | 嘿,你裤子上有点污点 |
[09:45] | I’m telling you, Debra, that stuff you made is so great, | 我告诉你,黛比拉, 你做的东西太棒了 |
[09:48] | I woke up thinking about it. | 我一大早起来就像着它 |
[09:50] | Is anybody eating this? | 这个有人吃吗? |
[09:53] | No, Frank. You know what? You can have it. | 没有,弗兰克。 你知道,你可以吃这个 |
[09:57] | At least someone appreciates it. | 至少还有人喜欢 |
[09:59] | – Hey, I appreciate it… – Thank you for the flowers, Frank. | -嘿,我喜欢 -谢谢你的话,弗兰克 |
[10:02] | Anyone who can make braciole like this deserves a whole hillside | 能做这样的肉卷的人 应该得到一整片 |
[10:06] | full of heavenly-scented marigolds and daffodils. | 开满金盏和水仙的山坡 |
[10:16] | I happen to agree with him… | 我正好同意他的观点…… |
[10:18] | That’s very sweet, Frank. | 真动人,弗兰克 |
[10:20] | That’s the nicest thing anybody’s said to me in quite some time. | 这是很久以来我听到的最动听的话了 |
[10:23] | Would you like something to drink? | 想来点喝的吗? |
[10:24] | No, I don’t want to dilute the flavor. | 不,我不想冲淡了原有的风味 |
[10:26] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[10:29] | You should be resting with your feet up. | 你该把脚抬起来休息休息 |
[10:32] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢,弗兰克 |
[10:34] | – All right, come on. – What’s the matter, Ray? | -好了,得了 -怎么了,雷? |
[10:37] | Is it so weird that I’m being appreciated instead of mocked? | 我没被嘲笑而是受人称赞 有什么不对劲吗? |
[10:41] | – Is that how I raised you? – Yeah, okay, Dad. | -我就是这么带大你的? -好吧,爸 |
[10:47] | Mmm, this is so delicious. | 嗯�蓿�太好吃了 |
[10:51] | You really got it, kid. | 你真的到家了,孩子 |
[10:53] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么想? |
[10:55] | There’s just like a sweetness to it. How do you do that? | 有种特别的甜味。 你怎么做的? |
[10:58] | Well you know, some people use raisins, but I had some currants. | 你知道,有些人用葡萄干, 我用的黑醋栗 |
[11:01] | – This is a beautiful thing. – Thank you, Frank. | -真是美好的东西 -谢谢,弗兰克 |
[11:37] | I thought you were taking a bath. | 我以为你在洗澡 |
[11:42] | I was. I finished. | 我是洗了。 洗完了 |
[11:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:49] | How was it? | 洗的好吗? |
[11:51] | It was fine, Frank. Thank you for making it for me. | 很好,弗兰克。 谢谢你给我准备洗澡水 |
[11:55] | You haven’t made a bath for me in 35 years. | 你有35年没给我准备洗澡水了 |
[12:02] | Uh, you seemed to need it. | 呃,你看起来需要 |
[12:13] | Listen, Marie, this is not what it looks like. | 听着,玛丽, 并不是你想的那样 |
[12:15] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不是来找你说话的 |
[12:17] | I do have a question for Debra, however: | 不过, 我有话要问黛比拉 |
[12:20] | What have I done that you feel the need to destroy me? | 我做了什么, 你非要毁了我? |
[12:25] | What? | 什么? |
[12:27] | Who told you about braciole? | 谁跟你说的酒烩肉卷的? |
[12:29] | Nobody. I found a recipe in a magazine. | 没人,我从杂志上找到的 |
[12:32] | You found a recipe? Oh, you’re a cook now! | 你找着菜谱了? 哦,你现在成厨师了! |
[12:38] | – Frank never mentioned braciole to you? – No. | -弗兰克从没更你说过酒烩肉卷? -没有 |
[12:41] | – No. – No, I didn’t say a thing, Marie… | -不 -不,我什么都没说,玛丽…… |
[12:43] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[12:45] | Frank never told you that braciole | 弗兰克从没告诉你 |
[12:48] | was the very first thing I ever cooked for him? | 酒烩肉卷是我给做的第一道菜? |
[12:50] | Oh, boy. | 哦,乖乖 |
[12:53] | – No, I didn’t know that. – You didn’t know that? | -不,我不知道 -你不知道? |
[12:56] | Do you know what he said to me | 你知道1959年 |
[12:58] | when he tasted my braciole in 1955? | 他吃过我做的酒烩肉卷后 说了什么? |
[13:01] | He said, “Be my bride. “ | 他说: “做我的新娘吧” |
[13:05] | – Marie, come on. – “Be my bride,” Frank. | -玛丽,行了 -“做我的新娘吧”,弗兰克 |
[13:08] | “Be my bride. “ | “做我的新娘吧” |
[13:10] | But it’s very clear now that you’ll go to any girl with a pot. | 不过显然只要是 有锅的姑娘都能做你新娘 |
[13:21] | You hardly make it for me anymore! | 你几乎再没给我做过! |
[13:23] | ‘Cause I didn’t want you to get sick of it. | 因为我不想让你吃腻了 |
[13:25] | I’m 64 years old. | 我都64岁了 |
[13:27] | What are you saving it for? | 你还留着等什么? |
[13:38] | Marie, I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was your special dish. | 玛丽,我很抱歉。 我不知道那是你的特别菜 |
[13:42] | Don’t you have other household things | 你就没有别的家务 |
[13:44] | that you need to take care of like… | 需要照顾的,比如…… |
[13:47] | like the laundry? | 比如洗衣服? |
[13:50] | Raymond, give me those pants. | 雷蒙德,把裤子给我 |
[13:52] | – I’ll wash them. – It’s okay, Mom. | -我来洗 -没事的,妈 |
[13:54] | No, I’m washing those pants for you, damn it! | 不,我来给你洗裤子, 该死的! |
[13:56] | – Mom… – Take off your pants! | -妈…… -把裤子脱了! |
[14:16] | Could we turn the heat up? | 能把暖气开大点吗? |
[14:21] | What do you want me to say, Marie? | 你想让我说什么? |
[14:23] | “I’m sorry I made braciole”? | “对不起我做酒烩肉卷了”? |
[14:25] | This is insane! I never would have made the stuff | 真是疯了! 要是知道会弄得这么天翻地覆 |
[14:27] | if I thought it was gonna turn everybody’s world upside-down. | 我才不会做这鬼东西 |
[14:30] | Hey, Ma, I have nothing to eat over there. | 嘿,妈,我没吃的了 |
[14:35] | You said you were making me dinner. | 你说给我做晚饭的 |
[14:36] | I don’t cook anymore. | 我不做饭了 |
[14:39] | Robert, how much does Ray make fun of my cooking? | 罗伯特,雷蒙德 嘲笑过多少我做的饭? |
[14:43] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[14:45] | Don’t you look at him, Robert! | 不许看他,罗伯特! |
[14:48] | – He’s not wearing pants… – Answer me! | -他没穿裤子…… -回答我! |
[14:54] | I know he makes fun of my cooking. | 我知道他拿我做的饭开心 |
[14:56] | I want to know how much of it goes on behind my back. | 我只想知道他在我背后 说了多少次 |
[15:04] | He makes fun of it all the time, dear. | 他一向这样,亲爱的 |
[15:08] | That is not true! | 这不是真的! |
[15:11] | That’s not completely true, Debra! | 这不是完全真实的,黛比拉! |
[15:17] | I love your braciole and I am not lying today. | 我爱你的肉卷, 而且我今天不是说谎 |
[15:24] | Is that why you’re making fun of it, making jokes about it at work? | 所以你就寻开心, 上班时开玩笑? |
[15:28] | You make jokes about this food? | 你拿这道菜开玩笑? |
[15:30] | – Have you no decency? – Oh stop. Come on, Dad! | -你不知道什么叫得体吗? -哦,得了吧,爸! |
[15:33] | It’s just… You know, it’s just… | 那只是…… 你知道,那只是…… |
[15:35] | wife jokes, that’s all. | 老婆玩笑,就这样 |
[15:37] | It’s something you do when, you know, when you’re with the guys. | 和男人们在一起时做的事 |
[15:40] | – I never. – Oh, what are you talking about? | -我就从没有 -哦,你说什么呢? |
[15:44] | Like you don’t make jokes. | 好像你就没讲笑话似的 |
[15:45] | First of all, if I have anything to say about your mother, | 首先, 我如果有关于你妈的话要说 |
[15:48] | I’m not afraid to say it right to her face. | 我不怕当她面说 |
[15:52] | Second of all, those are not jokes. | 其次,那些也不是笑话 |
[16:05] | Yesterday you called me an old bag. | 昨天你叫我丑八怪 |
[16:07] | If that’s a joke, then it’s on me. | 如果那是笑话, 也是笑我自己 |
[16:11] | Right in front of her! | 就当着她的面! |
[16:16] | Actually, not to defend Raymond, that is a guy thing, Debra. | 事实上,不是袒护雷蒙德, 那不过是男人们惯常的事,黛比拉 |
[16:19] | I’ve often found that men use the wife joke to, uh, | 我常常发现男人们开老婆的玩笑 |
[16:23] | form bonds and share common experiences. | 以联系感情,分享共同经历 |
[16:38] | Am I sitting in sauce? | 我是不是坐在酱上了? |
[16:42] | Yes, Robert. | 是的,罗伯特 |
[16:43] | Good. I was afraid I popped a stitch. | 那就好。 我还担心是我把裤子崩掉了 |
[16:53] | Robert, come on. Take off those pants. | 罗伯特,来,把裤子脱了 |
[16:56] | – What? – Take them off! | -什么? -脱掉! |
[16:58] | – Well, what do you… – I get those pants! | -你说的什…… -裤子归我! |
[17:00] | Don’t fight it, man, don’t fight it. | 别争了,兄弟,别争 |
[17:04] | Come on, let’s go home, I’ll clean you up. | 快点,我们回家。 我给你收拾收拾 |
[17:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢,妈 |
[17:13] | – Are you coming or not? – Of course I’m coming. | -你走是不走? -当然走了 |
[17:16] | You’re my wife. I belong with you. | 你是我老婆,我属于你 |
[17:20] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[17:22] | I’ll call you. | 我给你打电话 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna go freshen up. | 我去洗巴洗巴 |
[17:34] | Ray, can I talk to you? | 雷,我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[17:37] | Yeah, all right, but… | 当然,好的。 不过…… |
[17:39] | I’m a little chilly. | 我有点点冻 |
[17:43] | Why do you have to make wife jokes? | 你为什么非得开老婆玩笑? |
[17:44] | I don’t do that. I don’t make husband jokes. | 我不那么做, 我不开老公玩笑 |
[17:46] | Are you telling me that you don’t go out with Amy and Linda | 你不会告诉我 你没跟艾米、琳达出去 |
[17:50] | and make fun of all the stupid things I do, you know? | 取笑我做的那些傻事,你知道的? |
[17:53] | You don’t talk about the way my lips move when I read | 你没说我念书时嘴巴怎么动 |
[17:57] | or you caught me biting my toenail that one time | 或者有一次你逮到我要脚趾甲 |
[18:00] | or or or that… | 或者,或者…… |
[18:04] | No, I don’t. In fact, I try to spin it in the other direction. | 不,我没有。 事实上,我努力朝另一边说 |
[18:07] | Linda thinks you have a master’s. | 琳达以为你有马斯特的? |
[18:09] | Master’s? | 马斯特的? |
[18:11] | Degree. Master’s degree, Ray. | 学位。 硕士学位,雷 |
[18:15] | This is what I don’t understand. | 这就是我弄不明白的了 |
[18:17] | You’re always making fun of my cooking, | 你总是嘲笑我做的饭 |
[18:19] | but I finally make something you like | 而我终于做了你喜欢的东西 |
[18:21] | and you’re still making jokes about it. Why? | 而你还是拿来开玩笑。 为什么? |
[18:23] | I’m a complicated person. | 我是个复杂的人 |
[18:27] | Oh, come on, it’s just… that’s who I am. | 别这样,那只是…… 我就是那样子 |
[18:30] | I make fun of the wife a little. | 我拿妻子开开玩笑 |
[18:32] | “Oh here’s Ray… Ray, what did she do to you last night?” | “哦,雷来了…… 雷,她昨晚对你干了什么?” |
[18:35] | And if I say, “She made some braciole and it was quite tasty,” | 如果我说: “她做了酒烩肉卷,味道好极了” |
[18:39] | wha… who wants to hang out with that guy? | 哇…… 谁想跟这种人一块玩? |
[18:43] | But don’t you think that there’s something wrong | 不过你不认为有什么不对劲吗? |
[18:45] | that the only way you can be popular is at my expense? | 除了那我开玩笑没别的办法 让别人喜欢? |
[18:48] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望能有别的办法 |
[18:50] | All right… | 好吧…… |
[18:52] | Aw, come on. | 噢,别这样 |
[18:54] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:56] | Hey look, we know the score here. | 看, 咱们都知道咱俩几斤几两 |
[18:58] | You got it all over me, right? | 你哪样都比我强,不是吗? |
[19:00] | You’re the pretty, smart, together, good one. | 你是那个漂亮聪明集于一身的 好的那个 |
[19:04] | I’m the one they say, “How did he get her?” | 而对我,他们说: “他怎么娶到她的?” |
[19:07] | So I don’t know, maybe in my stupid way, | 所以,我不知道, 也许以我的傻方式 |
[19:10] | I’m telling them how. | 我告诉他们怎么回事 |
[19:12] | You know, “She can’t cook. Ha ha. “ | 你知道, “她不会做饭。哈哈” |
[19:16] | Ah ha ha ha ha. | 啊哈哈 |
[19:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:21] | It could be worse. You know Chuck Wilson? You know what he told me? | 这还不是最糟的。 你认识查克・威尔森吧? 你知道他怎么对我说的? |
[19:25] | He said his wife is so cold, when he gets into bed with her, | 他说她是那么冷感, 他和她一块上床的时候 |
[19:28] | he has to shoo away the penguins. | 必须要使劲把企鹅赶跑 |
[19:37] | Shoo away the penguins. | 赶跑企鹅 |
[19:40] | That’s cold. Wilson’s wife. | 冷感。 威尔森的老婆 |
[19:45] | And yet… | 然而…… |
[19:46] | I don’t think any less of her. | 我对她的印象一点也没变坏 |
[19:50] | I don’t care what the other guys think about me. | 我不在乎别的男人怎么想我 |
[19:53] | I care what you think about me. | 我在乎的是你怎么想的 |
[20:02] | I’m not gonna make jokes anymore. | 我再也不开玩笑了 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Are you still gonna cook for me? | 你还会给我做饭吗? |
[20:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:14] | Wanna take your pants off? | 想把裤子脱了吗? |
[20:21] | No. | 不 |
[20:23] | Okay, then can I have more sauce? | 好吧,那我能再来点酱吗? |
[20:28] | Aw, come on. | 哦,行了 |
[20:32] | Come on… | 行了…… |
[20:42] | Hey. What are you doing? | 嘿,你在干什么? |
[20:45] | I’m having some tea. | 我在喝茶 |
[20:51] | – Didn’t make any dinner? – Yes, tea. | -没做晚饭? -做了,茶 |
[20:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:00] | And what did Debra make tonight? | 黛比拉今晚做什么了? |
[21:04] | Lasagna. | 宽面条 |
[21:07] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[21:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:13] | I think that braciole is all she can make. | 我想她就会做酒烩肉卷 |
[21:19] | Listen, Marie, I learned something. | 听着,玛丽, 我明白了件事 |
[21:23] | A man needs more than braciole. | 男人需要的不只是酒烩肉卷 |
[21:28] | A man needs… | 男人需要…… |
[21:30] | chicken, | 鸡肉 |
[21:33] | veal, eggplant parmesan. | 小牛肉,干酪酿茄子 |
[21:36] | Manicotti? | 裹肉通心粉? |
[21:39] | Yes, manicotti. | 是的,果肉通心粉 |
[21:42] | Oh, Frank! | 哦,弗兰克! |
[21:49] | – And Frank? – Yes? | -弗兰克 -什么? |
[21:51] | We’ll never speak of this again. | 再也不许提这件事了 |