时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hi, Daddy. – Hey. Hi. Morning. | – 嗨,爸爸 -嘿,嗨,早上好 |
[00:06] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:08] | You know, I had a dream that you made me pancakes | 你猜怎么 我梦见你早餐给我做的 |
[00:12] | and bacon and eggs for breakfast. | 煎饼、熏肉加鸡蛋 |
[00:14] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[00:20] | Hello, family. | 大家好,我的亲人 |
[00:22] | Ooh, hello, Officer Barone. | 哦,你好啊,巴伦警官 |
[00:25] | Don’t you look handsome? | 你真是帅毙了 |
[00:27] | Why, thank you. I just thought I’d stop by | 谢谢 我只是想过来 |
[00:29] | to invite you both to be my guests for dinner tonight, | 邀请你们俩过来用晚餐 |
[00:32] | help me celebrate my first day back on the job. | 庆祝我第一天复职 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s great. We would love that. | 哦,好极了。 我们会喜欢的 |
[00:37] | And Amy will be joining us. | 此外,艾米会过来 |
[00:41] | – What? – Amy? How did that happen? | -什么? -艾米?这又是怎么回事? |
[00:44] | She called me. | 她给我打的电话 |
[00:47] | Allegedly to ask | 说什么 |
[00:49] | for her pink sweater back. | 要回那件粉红色的毛衣 |
[00:52] | You can’t give that back. What are you gonna wear with your blue skirt? | 不能还给她。 不然你穿你的蓝裙子时上面配什么呢? |
[00:57] | Comical. | 真幽默 |
[00:59] | So this is very exciting, huh? | 真叫人兴奋 |
[01:01] | Yep, back with Amy. | 没错。 回到艾米身边 |
[01:03] | Going back to work. Living in my own place again. | 工作也回来了, 又能住回自己的地方了 |
[01:05] | I’ll tell ya, things are really moving forward. | 我跟你们说, 一切都进展得不错 |
[01:08] | – To where they were four months ago. – Oh! | -进展到四个月前了 -哦! |
[01:12] | Very happy for you, Robert. | 真为你高兴,罗伯特 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:20] | Yeah, forget it. I’m not kissing you. | 行了,别做梦。 我可不会亲你 |
[01:24] | What’s the matter, Cubby? | 怎么了,Cubby(The Gummi Bears中的一只熊)? |
[01:26] | – Come on. Give me a little sugar. – Get lost. | -别这样。香一个 -走开 |
[01:29] | – Come on. – Get out of here. Get out. | -来吧 -快走开,出去 |
[01:31] | Hey, no, Rob… | 嘿,别,罗伯…… |
[01:39] | You love it. | 你喜欢这个 |
[01:41] | – You know you love it. – What’s wrong with you? | -你知道你喜欢 -你什么毛病? |
[01:43] | It’s good for you. | It’s good for you. 恭喜恭喜恭喜你 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | He thinks because he buys me dinner, he gets to kiss me? | 他以为一顿晚饭就能让他亲我? |
[02:00] | This is great cake. You guys didn’t have to do this. | 这蛋糕真不错。 你们没必要这么做 |
[02:03] | Well, partner, we wanted to welcome you back right. | 喔,搭档, 我们都等不及欢迎你回来了 |
[02:06] | Besides, I like cake. | 再说,我喜欢蛋糕 |
[02:10] | Best bunch of guys in the world. | 世上最好的一帮伙计了 |
[02:12] | Everybody missed you. Give me some frosting. | 大家都想你了。 给我点糖霜 |
[02:16] | – Mmm, mmm. – Mmm. | -嗯�蓿�嗯�� -嗯�� |
[02:18] | It’s unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[02:21] | It’s so good to see somebody enjoying their food for a change. | 总算又能见着有人吃的美了 |
[02:24] | – Four months with Officer Doyle. – What? He’s a good cop. | -跟道尔警官在一起的四个月 -怎么了?他是个好警察 |
[02:27] | All he ate was protein bars. | 他吃的全是蛋白质条 |
[02:29] | I tried a peanut butter one once, tasted like feet. | 我试了根花生酱口味的, 吃起来像脚丫子 |
[02:36] | Hey, if you see a flower shop, let’s pull in. | 嘿,看到花店停一下 |
[02:38] | Oh, you didn’t have to do that. | 哦,这没必要 |
[02:42] | No no, I’m taking Amy out to celebrate tonight. | 不,不是的,我要带艾米出去庆祝 |
[02:45] | Amy? After all the times you bounced her around, | 艾米? 你都甩了她这么多次, |
[02:48] | she’s still coming back for more? | 她还情比金坚了? |
[02:50] | It’s very hard for a woman | 对一个女人来说, |
[02:52] | to resist the charms of Officer Love. | 抗拒警官的爱太难了 |
[02:55] | 2-3 Sergeant. | 在吗,警官? |
[02:57] | 2-3 Sergeant. | 在,警官 |
[03:00] | Investigate 10-10, | 调查一下斗殴 |
[03:02] | disorderly youths at Wazir’s Candy Store, | 瓦泽糖果店,年轻人妨害治安 |
[03:03] | 22 South McDonald Drive. See the complainant. | 麦当劳南路22号。 去看看投诉人 |
[03:06] | We copy, 10-4. | 收到,了解 |
[03:09] | Wazir’s Candy Store. | 瓦泽糖果店 |
[03:11] | Disorderly youths, that’s all? | 年轻人妨害治安,就这个? |
[03:13] | I was hoping your first day back we’d have a homicide. | 我还希望你回来第一天 咱们能碰上个凶杀案呢 |
[03:17] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 哦,你真好 |
[03:19] | Hey, it’s still early yet, right? | 嘿,现在也还早,不是吗? |
[03:25] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[03:26] | – Thank goodness you’ve come. – I’m Officer Rosemond | -谢天谢地,你们来了 -我试罗斯蒙警官 |
[03:29] | and this is Sergeant Barone. What seems to be the trouble? | 这位是巴伦警官。 这出什么事了? |
[03:32] | See those kids over there? One of them stole something. | 看到那些个年轻人了? 有一个人偷了东西 |
[03:35] | – Well, did you see it? – Yes. | -你看到了? -是的 |
[03:37] | They were fooling around and that one in the green coat, | 他们在那来回转悠, 然后那个穿绿外套的 |
[03:40] | he took something and put it in his posh-posh. | 拿了个东西放进他的posh-posh |
[03:43] | In his posh-posh? | 他的posh-posh? |
[03:47] | I think that’s his pocket. | 我想是他的口袋 |
[03:49] | Yes, in his posh-posh. | 没错,posh-posh |
[03:53] | Okay, look, why don’t you take a statement? I’ll go talk to the kid. | 好吧,你来做笔录,我过去问问 |
[03:55] | Sure, Sarge. | 好的,警官 |
[04:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[04:15] | Hey, I was playing that. | 嘿,我在玩呢 |
[04:17] | I gotta ask you a couple of questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[04:19] | and I would appreciate your full attention. | 希望你能好好听着 |
[04:22] | – What’d I do? – Well, I don’t know yet. | -我做什么了? -我现在还不知道 |
[04:26] | Nice jacket. Kind of warm for today, though. | 夹克不错。 不过今天穿有点热 |
[04:30] | What are you, the fashion police? | 你谁呀,时装警察? |
[04:44] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 嘿,你什么毛病? |
[04:45] | All right, take it easy. Just back off. | 好吧,别激动。 退后 |
[04:48] | You back off, man. | 你退后点 |
[04:51] | – Judy. – Why are you hassling me? | -朱迪 -你干吗跟我找碴? |
[04:53] | Judy, could you get over here? | 朱迪,你能过来下吗? |
[04:56] | – In a second, Sarge. – Get over here now. | -马上,警官 -现在就过来 |
[05:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:02] | I don’t know. | I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:05] | – He’s a freak. – Was I talking to you? | -他有病 -我有跟你说话吗? |
[05:08] | Here, sit. Now rest your mouth! | 过来,坐下 闭上你的嘴! |
[05:11] | I can take care of this. You gonna be okay? | 这里我打理就行了。 你不会有事吧? |
[05:15] | I don’t know. I guess so. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:19] | Well, why don’t you go wait in the car? | 要不你去车里等着? |
[05:21] | I’ll bring you some Goobers. | 我一会给你带点花生 |
[05:32] | Marie, if the kids come down, | 玛丽,要是孩子们下来 |
[05:34] | don’t give ’em any candy now ’cause they didn’t eat their dinner. | 别给他们糖。 他们晚饭没吃 |
[05:36] | I saw the meatloaf pan in the sink. | 我看到你水槽里做肉糕的锅了 |
[05:39] | I’m sure they did the best they could. | 我相信他们已经尽力了 |
[05:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[05:47] | Doorbell. | 门铃 |
[05:49] | You always had that? | 你家以前就有吗? |
[05:52] | – Amy! – Hi! | -艾米! -嗨! |
[05:56] | – Hi, Amy. – Hi, Marie. | -嗨,艾米 -嗨,玛丽 |
[05:58] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[06:00] | Boy. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:01] | – Is Robert here yet? – No, he’s not here yet. | -罗伯特来了吗? -不,还没 |
[06:04] | You look fantastic! | 你漂亮极了! |
[06:06] | Look at those shoes. That’s very sexy. | 看看这鞋。 真性感 |
[06:08] | They’re killing me. | 痛死我了 |
[06:11] | But see how tiny my feet look? | 不过看看我的脚显得多小! |
[06:15] | Where you been? Let’s go. | 你跑哪去了? 走吧 |
[06:18] | Hi, Robert. Ow ow ow ow. | 嗨,罗伯特。 嗷,嗷 |
[06:24] | How was your first day back? | 你的第一天怎么样? |
[06:26] | It was okay. | 还好 |
[06:29] | Is that what you’re wearing to dinner, Robert? | 你就穿这个吃饭,罗伯特? |
[06:31] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么飞机,老兄? |
[06:32] | I don’t feel like going out tonight. | 我今晚不太想出去 |
[06:35] | – Why, what’s wrong? – Nothing. | -为什么,怎么了? -没什么 |
[06:38] | Person doesn’t want to eat, he doesn’t have to eat. | 一个人不想吃就不用吃 |
[06:40] | That’s not true. | 不是那么回事 |
[06:44] | I thought we were gonna celebrate tonight. | 我以为咱们今晚要庆祝的 |
[06:47] | I bought very uncomfortable shoes. | 我还买了挤脚的鞋子 |
[06:50] | You know, I really don’t need this kind of pressure right now. | 我这会真的不想要 这种压力 |
[06:53] | Robert, what’s the matter? | 罗伯特, 怎么了? |
[06:56] | Nothing nothing. Just leave me alone! | 没什么。 让我清静会! |
[07:02] | Fine. Don’t wanna go out? | 好吧。 不想出去? |
[07:05] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[07:08] | What I can’t understand is how I can be such an idiot! | 我不明白的是, 我怎么蠢得这么伤心! |
[07:11] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[07:15] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 告诉你们一件事 |
[07:16] | I’m returning these damn shoes! | 我要把这双屁鞋退了! |
[07:20] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[07:23] | What’s with all the screaming? | 你们叫唤什么呢? |
[07:25] | You guys aren’t even married yet. | 你们都还没结婚呢 |
[07:27] | I didn’t scream at her, all right? | 我没朝她叫唤,好吧? |
[07:29] | – Well, you weren’t nice. – Just shut up, Raymond. | -喔,你可并不和善 -闭嘴,雷蒙德 |
[07:31] | – We don’t say “shut up,” Robert. – Well, then be quiet, Ma. | -我们不说“闭嘴”,罗伯特 -那就安静,妈 |
[07:35] | Oh, now just one minute, mister. | 哦,什么,先生 |
[07:39] | – You do not come into my house… – Our house. | -你不能跑到我家里…… -我们家里 |
[07:41] | Fine. Our house. | 好吧。我们家里 |
[07:46] | What happened? Did you have a bad day at work today? | 怎么了? 你今天上班不顺心了? |
[07:49] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[07:51] | I hope it goes better tomorrow, but this is no excuse… | 希望明天会好起来, 不过这可不是什么理由…… |
[07:54] | It’s gonna go better, Ma, because I quit the force. | 不会好的,妈,我从警队辞职了 |
[08:04] | I guess we’re not going out. | 我才咱们出不去了 |
[08:13] | Meatloaf. | 肉糕 |
[08:23] | What the hell do you mean you quit? | 什么叫做你辞职了? |
[08:25] | I quit. I’m not a police officer anymore. | 我辞职了。 我不是警察了 |
[08:29] | Come on, you didn’t quit. | 得了,你不可能辞职了 |
[08:30] | I told my squad this afternoon. | 我下午跟队里说了 |
[08:32] | Robert, you were so excited about going back. | 罗伯特,你原本对回队那么兴奋 |
[08:34] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[08:36] | What happened? Did you skip lunch? | 发生什么了? 你没吃午饭吗? |
[08:41] | You know how cranky you get? | 你知道自己有多火爆吗? |
[08:44] | That wasn’t it, Ma. | 不是那回事,妈 |
[08:46] | Judy and I went into this candy store. | 我和朱迪去了一家糖果店 |
[08:49] | Candy is not a meal. | 糖不能当饭吃 |
[08:52] | Mom! | 妈! |
[08:54] | What happened, Robert? | 发生什么了,罗伯特? |
[08:56] | I had a confrontation with some punk | 我在糖果店 |
[08:59] | in the candy store, and I don’t know. | 面对几个无赖。 我也不知道 |
[09:01] | I just… I got scared. | 我只是…… 我害怕了 |
[09:05] | I- I-I was thinking, “What if his friends jump me? | 我在那想:“要是他的同伙攻击我怎么办? |
[09:08] | What if he has a gun?” | 要是他有枪呢?” |
[09:10] | I froze. | 我愣在当场 |
[09:12] | It’s never happened before. | 这种事从来没发生过 |
[09:14] | Is this gonna be in the papers? | 这个不会上报纸吧? |
[09:18] | ‘Cause I’m just starting to live down | 我刚从枪林弹雨的噩梦中 |
[09:20] | the bull-in-the-ass thing. | 恢复过来 |
[09:29] | No, Dad, but thanks for understanding. | 不会,爸。 谢谢你的理解 |
[09:34] | You know, Robert, that was your first day back. | 罗伯特,这可是你回去第一天 |
[09:36] | You have to give yourself a chance to adjust. | 你必须给自己个机会适应 |
[09:39] | You can’t adjust to terror. | 你没法适应恐怖 |
[09:41] | You never know what’s out there. | 你永远不知道会有什么 |
[09:44] | I didn’t know a bull was gonna come around the corner at me. | 我不知道一头牛会转过街角找上我 |
[09:46] | I… | 我…… |
[09:48] | I didn’t know what the kid had in his posh-posh. | 我不知道那孩子的posh-posh里有什么 |
[09:54] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[09:56] | Posh-posh? | |
[10:00] | I know what will make you feel better, Robbie. | 我知道什么会让你高兴起来,罗比 |
[10:02] | Come over. I have some lambchops. | 跟我来,我做了羊排 |
[10:04] | Oh, yum. Bet that comes | 哦,美味。 我打赌接下来又是 |
[10:07] | with the big side of room and board. | 大块的住宿空间了 |
[10:12] | – What are you saying? – You got no job, can’t pay your rent. | -你说什么呢? -你没了工作,付不起房租 |
[10:16] | Here’s Robbie. | 给各位介绍罗比 |
[10:19] | I’ll get another job, okay? There’s lots of things I can do. | 我会另找份工作的,听明白了? 我会做的事多了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, right. | 是啊,没错 |
[10:24] | – Frank. – Don’t “Frank” me. | -弗兰克 -别弗兰克弗兰克的 |
[10:26] | I’m the one who’s gonna be shelling out for his feed | 我是要省吃俭用供养他 |
[10:29] | for the next 20 years. | 今后20年的人 |
[10:31] | Or however long giants live nowadays. | 不过如今的巨人活得更长了 |
[10:41] | Robbie, I’ll help you, dear. | 罗比,我会帮你的,亲爱的 |
[10:44] | Have you been thinking of anything else you’d like to do, dear? | 你想过其他想做的事吗,亲爱的? |
[10:48] | I was thinking about getting into telemarketing. | 我在想从事电话销售的职业 |
[10:51] | Oh God, no. | 哦,上帝,不要 |
[10:54] | A friend of mine does very well selling | 我一个朋友 |
[10:57] | extended appliance warranties over the phone. | 电话销售延伸设备担保干得不错 |
[11:00] | Telemarketing? | 电话销售? |
[11:01] | You think people hate cops… | 你觉得别人更恨警察些? |
[11:07] | Robert, listen, you don’t wanna do that. | 罗伯特,听着, 这不是你想要的 |
[11:10] | You’ve always told me how much you love protecting the public. | 你总是跟我说你多么热爱保护大众 |
[11:13] | I’ll still be protecting the public from faulty appliances. | 我会继续保护公众 不受破损设备危害 |
[11:18] | Listen, look, I’ve thought about this, okay? | 听着,看,我已经想过了,好了吗? |
[11:20] | On a good week, I can make the same pay as I would on the force. | 遇上旺季, 我也能和在警队挣得一样多 |
[11:24] | And as a telemarketer, I don’t even have to leave my apartment. | 而且做电话销售的话, 我甚至不用离开我的公寓 |
[11:27] | Or bathe. | 或者被子 |
[11:32] | All right, forget it. | 好了,当我没说 |
[11:34] | Okay, why do I even bother talking to you people? | 我干吗跟你们这帮人费口舌? |
[11:36] | Robert, come on. You really wanna leave your friends | 罗伯特,别这样。 你真想离开你的朋友 |
[11:39] | and your partner and the job you’ve had your whole life? | 你搭档,还有做了一辈子的工作? |
[11:41] | Don’t you get it? I froze out there, man! | 没听明白吗? 我吓呆了! |
[11:45] | – Robert, listen… – No, you listen, okay? You all listen. | -罗伯特,听着…… -不,你听着,好不好?你们都听着 |
[11:48] | I’m done being a cop. | 我再也不做警察了 |
[11:51] | A door closes, another one opens. | 这门关了那门开 |
[11:55] | And I’m going through that door. | 我要从这门出去 |
[11:58] | And I’m shutting it behind me. | 我从后面关上 |
[12:02] | The end. | 完 |
[12:06] | This is awful, Ray. You gotta do something. | 真是糟透了,雷。 你得想想办法 |
[12:09] | I know telemarketing. | 我知道电话销售 |
[12:11] | The first people those guys call are their family members. | 他们最先的推销对象 就是家庭成员 |
[12:17] | You know, he needs to talk to somebody about this. | 你知道,他需要个人谈谈心 |
[12:20] | Like who? A shrink? | 谁?心理医生? |
[12:22] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对? |
[12:24] | Excuse me, but they don’t help. | 对不起,他们帮不上忙 |
[12:26] | They just blame the mother. | 他们只会责怪做母亲的 |
[12:30] | Yeah, that can’t be it. | 没错,绝不是那样的原因 |
[12:35] | No, they don’t blame anybody. | 不,他们不会责怪任何人 |
[12:37] | They just help you sort things out. | 他们只是帮你分析问题 |
[12:39] | – How do you know? – Well, because I’ve been to one. | -你怎么知道的? -因为我看过一个心理医生 |
[12:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:44] | Why would you tell her that? | 你干吗告诉她这个? |
[12:49] | What? When I was in college. | 怎么了?我上大学的时候 |
[12:51] | Did you know this before you got married? | 你结婚前知道吗? |
[12:54] | Hey, a girl goes out with me, I don’t ask questions. | 嘿,有姑娘跟我约会就行了, 问那么多干吗? |
[13:00] | Look, Robert’s scared, you know? | 罗伯特害怕了,你知道吗? |
[13:02] | He needs to get some help. He’s gotta face his fears. | 你需要得到帮助。 他需要面对自己的恐惧 |
[13:05] | If he doesn’t, he’s not gonna get any better. | 不然的话,他是不会好起来的 |
[13:07] | All right, enough. Face his fears. | 得了吧。 面对他的恐惧 |
[13:10] | So he got a little scared, so what? | 他不就是有点害怕吗,那又怎么样? |
[13:13] | You think I wasn’t scared in Korea? | 你以为我在朝鲜不害怕吗? |
[13:15] | Oh, God. | 哦,天 |
[13:17] | We were all scared. We didn’t have shrinks. | 我们都害怕。 我们没有心理医生 |
[13:21] | You know what snapped us out of it? | 你知道什么让我们不多愁善感了? |
[13:23] | 50,000 screaming Chinamen. | 50000个杀声震天的中国人 |
[13:33] | But, Dad, where’s Robert gonna get his hands | 但是,爸,罗伯特上哪 |
[13:35] | on 50,000 screaming Chinamen? | 去找50000个杀声震天的中国人? |
[13:47] | What are you doing? I thought we were going to lunch. | 你干什么? 我以为咱们去吃午饭呢 |
[13:50] | We’re going for lunch. I just thought we’d take a walk. | 我们是去吃午饭。 我只是想一起散散步 |
[13:52] | – Walk. – What? | -散步 -散步? |
[13:55] | It’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon. | 阳光明媚的美丽午后 |
[13:56] | Two brothers can’t go for a walk on a beautiful Sunday afternoon? | 两兄弟不能再美丽晴朗的午后散个步吗? |
[13:59] | Oh, so this is a regular thing now? | 哦,这倒成了稀松平常的事了? |
[14:01] | – We’re gonna do this every 40 years? – If you want, yeah. | -我们以后每40年来个一回? -你想的话,没问题 |
[14:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:07] | – How’s it going? – Good. Let me ask you, Raymond, | -最近怎么样? -很好。我想问你点事,雷蒙德 |
[14:10] | is your lettuce wilting before it should? | 你家的莴苣有没有提前就蔫了? |
[14:12] | – What? – How about your dairy products? | -什么? -你家的乳制品呢? |
[14:15] | Do you find yourself throwing away the milk before the expiration date? | 牛奶有没有还没过期前就得扔掉? |
[14:18] | Yeah, our refrigerator’s fine, Robert, okay? | 我的冰箱好着呢 |
[14:20] | We don’t need any of your damn appliance insurance. | 我们用不着你的设备保险 |
[14:23] | All right, then perhaps I should talk to the missus. | 好吧,也许我该找女主人谈 |
[14:26] | – Do you know how stupid you sound? – Let me tell you something. | -你知道这听起来有多傻吗? -我跟你说 |
[14:28] | If this was over the phone, you’d be begging me for this. | 要是在电话上,你求我都来不及 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. – By the way, how is your phone? | -是啊 -顺便问问,你家的电话怎么样了? |
[14:33] | – You guys cover that? – Ah. | -你们这个也保? -啊 |
[14:35] | All right, I don’t care about that. | 好了,我不在乎那个 |
[14:37] | Come on, look, I brought you out here for a reason. | 来吧,看,我带你来是有原因的 |
[14:40] | We were talking about you after you left. | 你走后我们谈起你 |
[14:42] | Yeah, you mean laughing about me. | 是啊,拿我当笑话 |
[14:44] | No, not as much as you think. | 不,笑得没你想得那么多 |
[14:46] | Debra said something that kinda makes sense. | 黛比拉说了些话,有点道理 |
[14:48] | You’re never gonna get better until you face your fears. | 如果不面对你的恐惧, 你永远也不会好起来的 |
[14:53] | Who says I gotta get better? | 谁说我会好起来? |
[14:55] | Well, I do and Mom and Dad and Debra | 我,爸妈,黛比拉 |
[14:58] | and anyone else who gets one of your phone calls about their humidifier. | 还有所有接过你 加湿器维护推销电话的人 |
[15:01] | Humidifiers, left unattended, a virtual breeding ground… | 加湿器,要是不加打理, 会成为滋生…… |
[15:04] | All right! All right, enough. | 好吧,够了 |
[15:06] | – We’re here. – What do you mean we’re here? | -我们到了 -什么意思到了? |
[15:08] | What’s that smell? | 什么气味? |
[15:13] | “Fuzzy Acres Petting Zoo. “ | “丰茂草场动物家园” |
[15:16] | You’re gonna face your fears. | 你必须面对你的恐惧 |
[15:18] | I don’t have a fear of manure. | 我不怕动物便便 |
[15:23] | – Oh my God, that’s him. – No no no, wait wait wait! | -哦,天,是它 -不不,等一下! |
[15:26] | – What is he doing here? – Judy and I did some research. | -它在这干什么? -朱迪和我做了点调查 |
[15:29] | After you busted up that rodeo, | 上次你骑牛事件倒了霉 |
[15:31] | your bull got sentenced to community service here. | 你的牛被判上这做公共服务 |
[15:33] | Wanna go see him? | 想看看它吗? |
[15:35] | No, I don’t wanna go see him. | 不,我不想看它 |
[15:37] | What, are you crazy? You saw what he did to me. | 怎么了,你疯了? 你看到它怎么对我的了 |
[15:39] | I understand. You’re a little nervous. | 我理解。 你有点紧张 |
[15:41] | Wanna work your way up? | 你想一步步来? |
[15:43] | Start with a duck. | 那就从鸭子开始好了 |
[15:46] | There is absolutely nothing funny about this, Raymond. | 这一点都不好笑,雷蒙德 |
[15:49] | Listen to me. I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t think it was good for you. | 听我说。要是觉得对你没好处 我不会这么做的 |
[15:53] | I just want you to see that | 我只是想让你明白 |
[15:54] | he’s not a monster, you know? | 它不是什么魔鬼,知道吗? |
[15:57] | The day you two guys met, | 你们第一回见面的时候, |
[15:59] | he was probably all freaked out. | 它也许吓傻了 |
[16:01] | He was probably more scared than you were. Now look at him. | 也许比你还害怕。 现在再看看它 |
[16:04] | He’s just Nestor, | 它只是Nestor, |
[16:06] | the happy bull. | 快乐的牛牛 |
[16:09] | Well, I’m glad he’s happy. How is this supposed to help me? | 很高兴它能快乐。 这对我能有什么帮助? |
[16:12] | Come on. Just go look at him. | 来吧。去看看他 |
[16:14] | You were a cop. You told me once about that victim therapy stuff. | 你是个警察。 你跟我说过受害者心理治疗之类的东东 |
[16:18] | So go ahead. | 那就过去吧 |
[16:20] | Confront your attacker. | 直面你的袭击者 |
[16:27] | I don’t know, Raymond. This fence doesn’t look too sturdy. | 我不知道,雷蒙德。 围栏看起来不怎么结实 |
[16:30] | He seems pretty mellow. | 它看上去很可亲 |
[16:33] | Turn around. See if he recognizes you. | 转过脸去。 看它还能不能认出你来 |
[16:37] | Go ahead. Show him your fuzzy acres. | 来吧。 让他看看你丰茂的草 |
[16:40] | You gonna make jokes? That what you’re gonna do? | 你想找笑话? |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. Sorry. Go ahead. I’ll be upwind. | 对不起。继续。 我到上风处去 |
[16:45] | Funny man. | 跳梁小丑 |
[17:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:10] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[17:15] | You ran into me a few months ago. | 几个月前你撞了我 |
[17:18] | Actually, it was more than that. | 事实上,还不止如此 |
[17:21] | You gored me. | 你顶了我 |
[17:25] | You ran after me, you caught up with me, | 你追着我跑,追上我 |
[17:28] | and you gored me | 然后顶了我 |
[17:31] | right in the ass! | 正中屁股! |
[17:35] | That’s right. Why’d you do it, huh? You damn bull. | 没错。 你干吗这么做?该死的牛 |
[17:38] | Robert, Robert, I know… I know we’re outside, | 罗伯特,我知道…… 我知道咱们是在外面 |
[17:41] | but inside voice. | 不过话放在心里说就行了 |
[17:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Look, you were probably just going on instinct. | 看,也许你只是直觉反应 |
[17:53] | But you really screwed things up for me. | 不过你可把我害苦了 |
[17:55] | I got famous ’cause of you. | 你让我出名了 |
[17:58] | Not the good kind of famous. | 不是因为什么好事 |
[18:00] | The kind of famous where people point at your butt and laugh. | 而是人家都对你的屁股指指点点 |
[18:06] | I was in the hospital. That’s right. | 我进了医院。 没错 |
[18:09] | I had to sit on a special pillow. | 不得不坐在特别的枕头上 |
[18:14] | I don’t know where your parents are right now, | 我不知道你父母现在在哪 |
[18:16] | but how would you like to have to go | 不过你要不要也去 |
[18:18] | and live with them for awhile? | 跟它们去小住一段? |
[18:25] | My father has always been a very insensitive man. | 我爸爸从来不照顾别人的感受 |
[18:31] | And my mother, well, there’s really not enough time… | 我妈呢,实在没有太多时候…… |
[18:33] | – Hey, Robert, you should probably… – I want him to know. | -嘿,罗伯特,也许你…… -我想让他知道 |
[18:42] | Hi, bull. | 嗨,牛 |
[19:04] | This was the one. | 就是这只 |
[19:06] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -哦,是吗? -是的 |
[19:09] | It felt even bigger. | 感觉起来更大些 |
[19:16] | Hey, you hungry? | 嘿,饿了? |
[19:19] | I know if I don’t eat, I get all cranky. | 我知道要是我不吃饭 就会暴躁 |
[19:23] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢这个,不是吗? |
[19:26] | Good bull. | 好牛牛 |
[19:32] | Nestor. | |
[19:34] | So you’re Spanish. | 这么说你是西班牙人 |
[19:42] | So I went to see Nestor the bull, | 所以我去见了Nestor,那头牛 |
[19:45] | you know to face my fears, and that went pretty well. | 你知道,面对我的恐惧, 结果很不错 |
[19:48] | In fact, I’m back on the force again | 事实上,又一次的回到警队 |
[19:52] | and I’m feeling pretty good. | 我感觉非常好 |
[19:54] | So I thought I’d come here to face you. | 所以我想过来见你 |
[20:01] | Not… not that I’m afraid of you, | 不是…… 并不是因为怕你, |
[20:03] | but I would really feel better if you blinked. | 不过要是你眨眨眼 我会真的感觉好起来 |
[20:10] | See, I was afraid of us. | 我是害怕咱们俩,你理解吗 |
[20:14] | You know, commitment. | 你知道,托付终身 |
[20:16] | And, well, if you feel like giving me a second chance, | 你如果愿意给我第二次机会, |
[20:20] | or actually a fifth chance, | 事实上第五次机会 |
[20:23] | um… | 恩穆…… |
[20:25] | that would really make me happy. | 那会让我真的快乐 |
[20:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[20:47] | You hungry? | 你饿了? |
[20:59] | And now a message from your local Safety Council. | 下面一则地区安全委员会的消息 |
[21:04] | Hello, I’m Sergeant Robert Barone | 大家好,我是纽约警局的 |
[21:07] | of the New York City Police Department. | 巴伦警官 |
[21:09] | Now you may remember me and my friend Nestor here | 你们也许还记得画面里 |
[21:11] | from this little video. | 我的朋友Nestor |
[21:13] | That’s me, and that’s Nestor. | 那是我,那个是Nestor |
[21:18] | Not a fun day. | 不是个有趣的日子 |
[21:21] | Remember, always be alert when crossing the street. | 请记住,过马路时一定要警惕 |
[21:24] | Use crosswalks and always look in both directions | 走人行横道, |
[21:27] | for oncoming traffic before stepping off the curb. | 下路沿之前注意左右车辆 |
[21:30] | Take it from me and Nestor, | 听我和Nestor一句 |
[21:32] | when you’re out on the street, | 在大街上 |
[21:33] | anything can happen. | 什么事都可能发生 |
[21:35] | And that’s no bull. | 这可不是胡说的 |