时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey the gears are stripped here. You Iet the kids pIay with this? | 嘿 齿轮都磨掉了 你让孩子们玩这个了? |
[00:10] | Yeah yeah the kids did that Dad. | 是 孩子们干的 爸 |
[00:12] | It had nothing to do with you | 跟你每晚上 |
[00:14] | pIopping your jumbo can in there every night. | 大屁股一坐没关系 |
[00:17] | Ah-hh there we go. | 啊 这下好了 |
[00:20] | Yeah there’s a nice gift for me– | 是啊 给我的好礼物… |
[00:22] | two busheIs of nose hair. | 两大丛鼻毛 |
[00:27] | – Hey – Hey. Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 嘿 |
[00:30] | – Hi. – This is Erica. | -嗨 -这是爱丽卡 |
[00:32] | WeII heIIo there. | 唔 你好呀 |
[00:36] | – UncIe Robert! UncIe Robert! – Hey you IittIe monkeys! | -罗伯特叔叔! 罗伯特叔叔! -嘿 小猴子们! |
[00:39] | Hi say heIIo to Erica. | 嗨 跟爱丽卡问好 |
[00:42] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了你们很多事情 |
[00:44] | You must be AIIy. And… | 你一定是爱丽了 然后… |
[00:46] | this must be Geoffrey and MichaeI. | 这一定是杰弗里 还有麦克 |
[00:49] | Robert toId me about the freckIe patterns. | 罗伯特跟我说了雀斑分布的区别 |
[00:51] | There’s an easier way to teII. Geoffrey raise your hand. | 还有个简单的办法 杰弗里 举手 |
[00:54] | That’s Geoffrey. | 这是杰弗里了 |
[00:59] | ActuaIIy we were on our way to go bowIing | 事实上 我们正要去打保龄 |
[01:01] | but Erica wanted to meet the kids. | 可爱丽卡想见见孩子们 |
[01:03] | – Hi. – Hey Deb. | -嗨 -嘿 黛布 |
[01:04] | – This is Erica. – Hi. | -这是爱丽卡 -嗨 |
[01:07] | I’m Marie Robert’s mother. Are you two dating? | 我是玛丽 罗伯特的母亲 你们俩在约会? |
[01:10] | Ma…? | 妈…? |
[01:11] | – We just met Iast week. – At Emerson’s Savings. | -我们上星期刚认识的 -在埃默森储蓄所 |
[01:14] | Wow open a checking account get a free girI. | 喔 开个支票户头 免费的姑娘就到手了 |
[01:17] | I’m going down there. | 我也要去 |
[01:20] | Sorry I was the Iast one. | 对不起 我是最后的了 |
[01:24] | This one’s got a sense of humor. | 这位有幽默细胞 |
[01:26] | Hey why don’t you come to my birthday party Saturday? | 嘿 要不你星期六来我的生日聚会吧 |
[01:29] | – WeII? – Come on it’s my birthday. | -唔? -来吧 我的生日 |
[01:32] | I get to say who’s invited and… | 我说了算 谁被邀请了… |
[01:34] | who’s not. | 谁没有 |
[01:39] | Just say the word Frank. | 尽管说出来吧 弗兰克 |
[01:44] | I’m five. How oId are you? | 我5岁 你多大? |
[01:47] | 22. | 22岁 |
[01:51] | That’s oId. | 太老了 |
[01:58] | AII right come on Erica. I want to get to the Ianes earIy. | 好了 快走 爱丽卡 我想早点去球道 |
[02:01] | They onIy have one pair of size 18 shoes. | 他们只有一双18号的鞋 |
[02:03] | – Okay. – Bye! | -好的 -再见! |
[02:05] | – It was nice meeting you aII. – Bye! Have fun! | -很高兴见到你们大家 -再见! 玩得开心! |
[02:08] | – Come on guys Iet’s go. – 22? | -来 孩子们 走 -22? |
[02:11] | – Hot damn! – Oh–! | -辣呀! -哦…! |
[02:17] | I don’t Iike that Frank. It’s just not right. | 我不喜欢 弗兰克 这样不对 |
[02:21] | – What the heII’s not right about it? – She’s much too young. | -到底有什么不对了? -她太年轻了 |
[02:24] | – That’s what makes it right! – Oh– | -这样才对嘛! -哦… |
[02:28] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[02:29] | Young women go after oIder men for one thing– she’s a goIddigger. | 年轻女人追老男人 原因的只有一个…想傍大款 |
[02:33] | Mom it’s Robert. Come on. | 拜托 妈 这可是罗伯特 |
[02:36] | What’s she after his vaporizer? | 她想要什么 他的蒸发器? |
[02:39] | I’m just concerned with my son. | 我只是担心我儿子 |
[02:41] | And he’s not heIping by inviting that girI to our house. | 他把那姑娘邀请到咱们家 可不是在帮忙 |
[02:44] | Oh come on Marie. First he snags that ItaIian number | 哦 行了 玛丽 他先是抓着个意大利的电话号码 |
[02:48] | now this. | 现在又是这个 |
[02:49] | Robert’s finaIIy doing stuff I can be proud of. | 罗伯特终于做了点让我骄傲的事 |
[02:53] | I’m going to have a word with him. | 我要跟他说说 |
[02:56] | Oh Mom they’re just– they’re going bowIing. Just reIax. | 哦 妈 他们只是… 他们去打保龄 别激动 |
[02:59] | Oh pIease! Why am I taIking to men? | 哦 拜托! 我干吗和男人说? |
[03:00] | You understand what I’m saying right Debra? | 你理解我说的 是不是 黛布拉? |
[03:03] | WeII actuaIIy Marie I think Robert shouId do whatever makes him happy. | 事实上 玛丽 我想只要能让他幸福 罗伯特做什么都没关系 |
[03:06] | Yeah whatever makes him happy. | 是的 只要他开心 |
[03:10] | WeII I’m not going to Iet that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[03:19] | – Everybody sIeeping? – Robert is a jerk. | -都睡下了? -罗伯特是头蠢驴 |
[03:23] | Huh? | 哈? |
[03:25] | I can’t beIieve he’s dating a 22-year-oId! | 真不敢相信他和一个22岁的人约会! |
[03:29] | What happened to ”whatever makes him happy”? | 那”只要能让他幸福”是怎么回事? |
[03:33] | I was Iying! | 我说谎的! |
[03:38] | Anyway that’s not reaI happiness. | 总之 那不是真正的幸福 |
[03:41] | I don’t know. I think it might be. | 我不知道 我想那可能是的 |
[03:44] | Come on Ray. What couId they possibIy have to taIk about? | 得了吧 雷 他们能聊些什么呢? |
[03:48] | I– | 我… |
[03:50] | Maybe they don’t have to taIk. Maybe they’re the… | 也许他们用不着聊天 也许他们是那种… |
[03:52] | they’re the kind of coupIe that doesn’t have to… taIk constantIy. | 不用时常聊天的一对 |
[04:02] | I’m serious Ray. | 严肃点 雷 |
[04:10] | Do you remember Robert’s first year on the force? | 你还记得罗伯特进警队第一年吗? |
[04:12] | Remember when he heIped deIiver a baby in the back of that cab? | 还记得他在车后座给小孩接生吗? |
[04:14] | – That couId be Erica! – WeII that… | -那可能就是爱丽卡! -唔 那样… |
[04:17] | – that’s something they can taIk about! – No. | -那可以是他们聊天的话题 -不 |
[04:21] | He can’t possibIy be serious about this reIationship! He’s using her. | 他不可能是认真地对待这种恋爱关系的! 他在利用她 |
[04:25] | Hey if this bothers you so much | 嘿 要是你这么在乎 |
[04:27] | why didn’t you speak up earIier with my mom? | 为什么刚才不跟我妈说? |
[04:29] | Because it’s none of my business! | 因为这不关我的事! |
[04:32] | I don’t want to be Iike your mother! | 我不想像你妈一样! |
[04:37] | I’m sorry. I’m not mad at you. | 对不起 我不是生你的气 |
[04:42] | TeII that to the vein in your head. | 问你脑门上的血管相不相信 |
[04:53] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[04:55] | If I say yes do you stiII have to teII me? | 我要是说知道 你是不是还要告诉我? |
[05:06] | I think that Robert is afraid of intimacy. | 我想罗伯特害怕亲近 |
[05:08] | So he gets invoIved in a reIationship | 所以他才让自己 搞出个 |
[05:10] | that is doomed from the beginning. | 一开始就注定不会有结果的关系 |
[05:13] | Yeah but… what a way to go. | 是吗 可是… 这又何苦呢? |
[05:17] | Hey come on. No my thing. | 嘿 别这样 不 我的节目 |
[05:19] | Oh you reaIIy think that’s funny don’t you? | 哦 你真的觉得有意思 是不是? |
[05:21] | ”What a way to go.” | “这又何苦” |
[05:35] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[05:37] | you know I reaIIy haven’t toId you… | 你知道 我真的没告诉你… |
[05:39] | how good you’ve been Iooking IateIy. | 你最近变漂亮了 |
[05:44] | What?! | 什么? |
[05:46] | ReaIIy though. | 这是真的 不过 |
[05:47] | You’re Iike a hot chick. | 就像个辣妹 |
[05:50] | Oh my God! Is that what you think this is about?! | 哦我的天! 你以为是因为这个?! |
[05:53] | I’m worried about how young I Iook? | 我担心我看起来多老? |
[05:54] | No! I am taIking about right and wrong here. | 不! 我说的是对错的问题 |
[05:56] | – A basic sense of decency. – Okay but you do Iook hot. | -起码的得体 -好吧 可你真的很撩人 |
[05:59] | Oh you’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[06:06] | Can I have the remote? | 能还我遥控器吗? |
[06:19] | Oh you’re here. I checked your apartment. | 哦 你在这 我给你公寓打过电话 |
[06:23] | Yeah Ma wanted me to get her oIive pIate for Dad’s party. | 是的 妈让我替她拿橄榄果盘 准备爸的聚会 |
[06:26] | Wow oIives. This thing’s going to rock. | 喔 橄榄 这地方有的热闹了 |
[06:32] | – So how’s it going with you and Erica? – Okay I guess. | -你和爱丽卡怎么样了? -还好 我猜 |
[06:35] | – Oh good. – Yeah. | -哦 那就好 -是 |
[06:36] | – She seems to Iike you. – Yeah how about that? | -她看来喜欢你 -是的 不错吧 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:42] | Is it serious? | 认真的? |
[06:44] | I don’t know. We’ve onIy gone out a few times. | 不知道 我们才出去过几次 |
[06:47] | Yeah. You think it’s going to get serious? | 是 你觉得会成为正式的吗? |
[06:50] | Who knows? We’re just having fun that’s aII. | 谁知道呢? 我们在一起挺好玩的 就这样 |
[06:52] | Good. You know what might be the most fun? | 很好 你知道什么最好玩? |
[06:55] | Breaking up with her. | 和她分手 |
[06:58] | What? What are you taIking about? | 什么?你说什么呢? |
[07:00] | Listen if you’re just having fun with her | 听着 如果你和她在一起开心 |
[07:02] | you shouIdn’t bring her around here. | 就不该把她带着来 |
[07:04] | I mean this is where fun goes to die. | 我是说 这是埋葬一切开心的地方 |
[07:12] | What? We had fun here. She made Dad Iaugh. | 什么?我们在这很开心 她让爸笑个不停 |
[07:15] | Yeah that couId have been gas. | 是吗 说不定是笑气吧 |
[07:18] | Yeah weII if it was gas he wouId never stop Iaughing. | 要是笑气的话 他还能合得上嘴吗? |
[07:26] | Look… | 看… |
[07:29] | it’s making my Iife heII aII right? | 这让我生不如死 好吗? |
[07:32] | Making your Iife heII? How? | 让你生不如死? 怎么会? |
[07:35] | You… dating a younger girI… | 你…和一个年轻姑娘约会… |
[07:39] | affects other peopIe. | 影响到其他人 |
[07:41] | EspeciaIIy oIder peopIe | 特别是年纪大的人 |
[07:43] | Iike the one I’m married to. | 比如我娶的那位 |
[07:46] | – Debra’s not oId. – She is when Erica’s in the room. | -黛布拉又不老 -有爱丽卡在她就老了 |
[07:50] | Yeah but Debra seemed to Iike Erica and– | 是的 可是黛布拉好像很喜欢爱丽卡 而且… |
[07:52] | Yeah yeah. She did didn’t she? | 是啊是啊 她是的 不是吗? |
[07:54] | She was pIeasant enjoyabIe to be around– | 她在边上很开心… |
[07:57] | Iet me teII you something. There’s two Debras. | 让我告诉你点事吧 事实上有两个黛布拉 |
[07:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:01] | There’s the Debra you see that doesn’t have a probIem with it. | 你看到的那个黛布拉对这没意见 |
[08:04] | Then when everybody Ieaves there’s the Debra that I see– | 然后 等大家都走了 我见到的那个黛布拉… |
[08:08] | Darth Debra. | 达斯·黛布拉(“星球大战”里的达斯·维达) |
[08:16] | Yeah but she doesn’t seem so– | 是吗 可是她看起来不… |
[08:17] | Hey hey hey. Remember when you broke up with Amy? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 还记得你和艾米分手的时候吗? |
[08:19] | Yeah she got mad at me and then it was over. | 是的 她对我很生气 然后就没事了 |
[08:22] | Over for you! Because you Ieft. | 对你没事了! 因为你走了 |
[08:24] | I’m just now getting my hearing back! | 我的听觉刚刚才恢复! |
[08:28] | – ReaIIy? – Yes yes. | -真的吗? -是的 是的 |
[08:31] | And then you bring a 22-year-oId around. | 而现在你带了个22岁的过来 |
[08:34] | I’m going to be a IoneIy deaf sex-beggar. | 我会变成个孤独 耳背 央求过性生活的人 |
[08:44] | So you’re serious? There’s two Debras? | 这么说你是说真的了? 有两个黛布拉? |
[08:49] | Yep. | 对头 |
[08:50] | And neither one of them can cook. | 没一个是会做饭的 |
[08:57] | So Iook I mean… | 所以你看 我是说… |
[08:59] | you know just be cooI. | 你知道 看开点 |
[09:02] | I mean have fun but… | 我是说 好好开心 只是… |
[09:05] | just have it… away from here. | 别在这开 |
[09:09] | AII right Raymond. I think I understand. | 好吧 雷蒙德 我想我理解 |
[09:11] | Thank you man. Thank you. | 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Hey if it was up to me you couId parade her around here naked. | 嘿 如果是我的话 你让她在这光着游行都可以 |
[09:16] | I wouIdn’t say boo. | 我不会说个不字 |
[09:21] | – I wouIdn’t mind at aII– – I understand. I understand. | -我一点都不介意… -我理解 我理解 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Frank? Don’t eat that cake! | 弗兰克? 别吃蛋糕! |
[09:30] | What? What the heII are you yeIIing about? | 怎么了?你吼什么吼? |
[09:33] | What is wrong with you? That’s for the party. | 你犯什么病? 这是聚会用的 |
[09:35] | It’s my birthday. Look at the name there. | 是我过生日 看看这的名字 |
[09:41] | HeIIo everybody. | 大家好 |
[09:43] | – Robert. – Hey Raymond. | -罗伯特 -嘿 雷蒙德 |
[09:46] | I’m sure you remember Erica. | 我想你还记得爱丽卡 |
[09:47] | Yeah I sure do. The bowIer. | 是的 当然 保龄妹妹 |
[09:50] | Hi Ray. | 嗨 雷 |
[09:52] | HeIIo there Erica. So uh… | 你好啊 爱丽卡 那么 呃… |
[09:55] | nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[10:02] | Oh heIIo Erica. | 哦 你好 爱丽卡 |
[10:04] | I’m so gIad you couId make it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[10:06] | WouId you Iike something to drink? Maybe some miIk? | 你想喝点什么? 牛奶怎么样? |
[10:10] | Oh no thanks. I’m fine. | 哦 不用了 谢谢 我很好 |
[10:12] | Happy birthday Dad. It’s from me and Erica. | 生日快乐 爸 这是我和爱丽卡送的 |
[10:15] | Why thank you Erica. | 谢谢你了 爱丽卡 |
[10:17] | This is very thoughtfuI of you. | 你真是太细心了 |
[10:20] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[10:21] | It’s time to sit! | 该坐下了! |
[10:23] | I made you a cake! | 我给你做了蛋糕! |
[10:26] | WouId you Iike some heIp getting into your seat?! | 需要帮你坐下吗? |
[10:31] | My wife makes a joke. | 我妻子在搞笑呢 |
[10:34] | Here Erica come. You can sit by the man of the hour. | 来 爱丽卡 过来 你可以坐在今晚寿星的边上 |
[10:40] | What the heII man? Debra’s going to be right back! | 搞什么呢 老兄? 黛布拉就要来了! |
[10:42] | Oh come on Raymond. I thought about your story– two Debras. | 哦 得了吧 雷蒙德 我想过你的故事了…两个黛布拉 |
[10:46] | AII I see is one jeaIous brother. | 我看只有一个嫉妒的兄弟 |
[10:48] | What? I’m not jeaIous of you. What are you doing to me? | 什么?我才没嫉妒你呢 你干吗这么对我? |
[10:51] | – I was teIIing the truth. – I’II give you the truth. | -我说的是事实 -我来告诉你事实 |
[10:54] | I happen to be going out with a wonderfuI terrific young woman | 我碰巧约会的是个美妙、 出色的年轻姑娘 |
[10:57] | and ”na-na na-na-na-na.” | 并且”呐呐呐呐呐呐” |
[11:02] | Hey hi Erica. Nice to see you again. How are you? | 嘿 嗨 爱丽卡 真高兴又见到你 你好呀 |
[11:05] | – Hi Debra. Fine how are you? – I’m good thanks. | -嗨 黛布拉 我很好 你呢? -我也好 谢谢 |
[11:08] | – Hey Robert. – Hey Deb nice to see you. | -嘿 罗伯特 -嘿 黛布 见到你真高兴 |
[11:10] | AIways a pIeasure. | 总是令人高兴 |
[11:15] | I’m not sitting next to them. I don’t need to watch Robert cut her meat. | 我是不会坐他们边上的 我不需要看着罗伯特割她的肉 |
[11:20] | Erica what is that heavenIy scent you’re wearing? | 爱丽卡 你身上这股天堂般的香味是什么? |
[11:23] | Let me guess what it is. | 我来猜猜 |
[11:25] | AII right Frank. We don’t sniff the guests. | 好了 弗兰克 我们不能在客人身上乱嗅 |
[11:29] | – I’m having a conversation! – You’re embarrassing yourseIf! | -我在聊天呢! -你在丢自己的脸! |
[11:32] | And you’re embarrassing me! PeopIe think I’m with you! | 而你在丢我的脸! 别人还以为你是我什么人呢! |
[11:37] | – You want me to Ieave? – There’s a birthday present. | -你想让我走吗? -这是个不错的生日礼物 |
[11:40] | Happy birthday Frank. | 生日快乐 弗兰克 |
[11:43] | You are now officiaIIy a dirty oId man. | 你现在可以正式成为糟老头子了 |
[11:47] | – Where are you going with that? – You don’t deserve my food. | -你把那个拿哪去? -你不配吃我的食物 |
[11:50] | What the heII do you think I stay around here for?! I’II go to the Iodge! | 那你以为我呆在这是为什么? 我去俱乐部了! |
[11:53] | – Good! Go! – I’m going! | -好极了! 去吧! -我走了! |
[11:54] | – Good! – Goodbye! | -好极了! -再见! |
[11:56] | Nice to see you again Erica. | 很高兴再次见面 爱丽卡 |
[12:07] | Hey you know what Ma? We can eat that. | 嘿 你知道吗 妈? 我们可以吃 |
[12:10] | – You… I’II taIk to you Iater. – What–? | -你…我带回再跟你说 -什么? |
[12:13] | Oh my God. I feeI terribIe. | 哦我的天 我感觉糟透了 |
[12:16] | – Maybe I shouId go. – No don’t. | -也许我该走了 -不 别走 |
[12:18] | It’s great that you’re here right? | 你在这太好了 是不是? |
[12:19] | Sure no it’s not you Erica. | 当然 不 不是因为你 爱丽卡 |
[12:22] | WeII shoot I was Iooking forward to getting to know you. | 该死 我本来还想好好认识认识你呢 |
[12:26] | Hey here’s an idea. We can aII go out to dinner. | 嘿 我有个主意 咱们可以一起出去吃晚饭 |
[12:28] | – Um… – That sounds great. | -嗯… -好主意 |
[12:31] | – Yeah. Hey we’II go to Nemo’s. – You Iike Nemo’s Debra? | -是的 嘿 咱们去尼莫 -你喜欢尼莫吗 黛布拉? |
[12:34] | – Sure. – Great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[12:35] | – AII right I’II get the car. – Okay. | 好了 我去开车 |
[12:37] | Hey you know what? Why don’t you guys go without me | 嘿 你知道吗? 要不就你们几个去吧? |
[12:40] | ’cause I’m reaIIy not feeIing good here. | 因为我真的不太舒服 |
[12:43] | – Okay weII come on Debra Iet’s go. – Okay. | -好的 快点 黛布拉 咱们走 -好的 |
[12:48] | What’s the matter Ray? You have a sore throat or something? | 你怎么了 雷? 你嗓子疼还是怎么? |
[12:51] | – It’s probabIy– – Get in the car! | -很可能是… -给我上车! |
[12:52] | Ow! | 噢! |
[12:54] | Robert! Robert Iook! Look! Look! | 罗伯特! 罗伯特 看哪! 看哪! 快看! |
[13:01] | See it’s a nice pIace right? No parents. | 瞧 这地方真不错 是不是? 没有父母 |
[13:06] | AII right weII Iook why don’t we check out the menus… | 好了 看 咱们看看菜单吧… |
[13:09] | and if you’II excuse me I’m going to hit the bathroom. | 请各位原谅 我要上趟洗手间 |
[13:12] | – Oh yeah me too. – What? | -哦 是的 我也去 -什么? |
[13:14] | Yeah you didn’t Iet me go when we were at the house. | 是的 在家的时候你没让我去 |
[13:16] | – Ray! – I have to go. I have to go. | -雷! -我得去了 我得去了 |
[13:32] | – Robert’s reaIIy sweet huh? – Um-hmm. | -罗伯特人真好 哈? -呃呵 |
[13:38] | So how Iong have you and Ray been married? | 那么 你和雷结婚多久了? |
[13:41] | Oh gosh going on 11 years. | 哦 天 有11年了 |
[13:43] | Wow. | 喔 |
[13:47] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:49] | Yeah I’m a Iucky woman. | 是的 我是个幸运的女人 |
[13:56] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗? |
[13:59] | It’s just that you’ve been so nice to me and… | 因为你对我很好 而且… |
[14:01] | you’re so experienced. | 你是过来人 |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | So Robert’s mother– | 罗伯特妈妈… |
[14:11] | she doesn’t Iike me does she? | 她不喜欢我 是吗? |
[14:12] | Oh no no no. Sure she does. | 哦 不 不 不 她当然喜欢你 |
[14:14] | No I can teII. | 不 我看得出来 |
[14:16] | It’s because I’m too young right? | 因为我太年轻了 是吗? |
[14:19] | – Ah– – See that’s why I Iike Robert. | -啊… -知道吗 这就是为什么我喜欢罗伯特 |
[14:22] | Because he doesn’t have a probIem with my age. | 因为他不介意我的年龄 |
[14:24] | Yeah Robert’s terrific that way. | 是的 罗伯特在这方面的确出色 |
[14:29] | I hope he reaIIy is because… | 我希望他真是那样 因为… |
[14:31] | you see actuaIIy | 你知道 事实上 |
[14:34] | I’m 19. | 我19岁 |
[14:39] | What?! | 什么? |
[14:43] | Oh my God! This is insane! | 哦我的天! 这真是疯了! |
[14:46] | – What do you mean? – You’re bareIy out of high schooI. | -你什么意思? -你几乎还没上完高中 |
[14:49] | You are out of high schooI aren’t you?! | 你上完高中了吧 是不是? |
[14:52] | – WeII yeah for over a year. – Oh okay aII right. | -是的 一年多了 -哦 好的 好吧 |
[14:55] | Sorry. It’s just that… | 对不起 只是… |
[14:58] | my God you’re a teenager! | 我的天 你才十几岁! |
[15:07] | AII right Iet the fun begin. | 好了 游戏时间到 |
[15:11] | I’m so hungry I’m going to order a pizza topped with another pizza. | 我饿坏了 我要点一个 一层盖另一层的披萨 |
[15:14] | Ray. | 雷 |
[15:19] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[15:22] | Fine. | 很好 |
[15:24] | Erica? | 爱丽卡? |
[15:27] | I’m not reaIIy hungry. | 我不是太饿 |
[15:29] | – Hey I’m not hungry. You want to go? – Yep. | -嘿 我也不饿 你想走吗? -是的 |
[15:32] | Wait Erica. Don’t Iet my parents ruin your evening. | 等等 爱丽卡 别让我父母毁了你的晚上 |
[15:35] | It’s not your parents. | 不是你父母 |
[15:37] | What is it? Is it Raymond? | 那是为什么? 是雷蒙德? |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:43] | Um Erica’s just a IittIe upset because um… | 呃 爱丽卡不太开心 因为 呃… |
[15:47] | she’s afraid to teII you that she’s 19. | 她不敢告诉你她19岁 |
[16:15] | – You’re 19? – Oh man. | -你19岁? -哦 乖乖 |
[16:19] | That is shocking. | 太震惊了 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry Robert. I was going to teII you | 我很抱歉 罗伯特 我本打算告诉你的 |
[16:24] | but I was afraid that you wouIdn’t go out with me. | 可我怕你不和我出去 |
[16:26] | 19?! | 19岁?! |
[16:30] | That’s not right. That’s not right. | 这是不对的 这是不对的 |
[16:32] | Come on so instead of a 1 3-year difference | 别这样 现在不是差13岁 |
[16:35] | it’s 16 but it’s stiII just a number. | 而是16岁 可这也不过是个数字罢了 |
[16:38] | Wait wait a minute. 16 years? | 等等 等一等 16岁? |
[16:40] | That wouId make Robert… 35. | 那罗伯特就是…35了 |
[16:42] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:46] | This is unbeIievabIe! | 太无法相信了! |
[16:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:55] | Robert you’re not 35? | 罗伯特 你不是35? |
[16:59] | – I’m 40… – Robert–! | -我40 -罗伯特! |
[17:01] | -3! -43! – Three! – 43! | |
[17:06] | – Oh… – Yeah yeah yeah but Erica | -哦… -是的是的是的 可是爱丽卡 |
[17:08] | you know Iike you said it’s just a number right? | 你知道 就像你说的 这不过是个数字罢了 不是吗? |
[17:11] | Yeah but… | 是的 可是… |
[17:13] | that’s a big number. | 这是个大数 |
[17:18] | 35? How oId did he say I was? | 35? 他说我多大? |
[17:21] | – Ray not now. – 37. | -雷 别添乱 -37 |
[17:24] | You made me oIder than you?! | 你说我比你老?! |
[17:26] | I think I better go. | 我想我该走了 |
[17:30] | No wait Erica. I’II come with you. | 不 等等 爱丽卡 我和你一起走 |
[17:32] | No that’s okay. You know what? I’II caII you Robert. | 不 没事的 知道吗? 我给你打电话 罗伯特 |
[17:36] | Hey I’m younger than him! I’m his younger brother! | 嘿 我比他年轻! 我是他弟弟! |
[17:42] | I’II be surprised if she caIIs. | 她会打电话才怪 |
[17:47] | Sorry Robert. | 我很抱歉 罗伯特 |
[17:49] | No you’re not. You enjoyed that. | 不 你没有 你高兴着呢 |
[17:51] | – Enjoyed what? – Destroying my reIationship. | -高兴什么? -破坏我的交往 |
[17:54] | I’ve never seen anybody add two numbers so fast. | 我从没见人算加法这么快的 |
[18:00] | That wasn’t a reIationship. That was two peopIe Iying about their age. | 这不是什么交往 这是两个人互相隐瞒年龄 |
[18:04] | And neither one of them had a probIem with it untiI you butted in! | 这两个人都没意见 直到半路杀出个你! |
[18:08] | You know what you’re right Ray. | 你知道吗 你是对的 雷 |
[18:10] | She is threatened by younger women. | 她是受年轻女人的威胁 |
[18:12] | – Ray toId you that? – N-no way no way. | -雷跟你说的? -不…没可能的 怎么可能呢 |
[18:18] | WeII I am not threatened by younger women. Why shouId I be? | 我没有受年轻女人威胁 为什么我要? |
[18:21] | – I happen to be an attractive woman. – Amen to that. | -我正好是个有吸引力的女人 -完全同意 |
[18:23] | I am extremeIy weII-read. | 我满腹诗书 |
[18:24] | – I am a good conversationaIist. – HaIIeIujah. | -我擅长交谈 -感谢上帝 |
[18:26] | I’m proud of my age and I have never Iied about it! | 我很自豪我的年纪 我从没在这方面撒过谎 |
[18:28] | – No reason to. – Shut up Ray! | -没理由 -闭嘴 雷! |
[18:30] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | So what is it now? Men have to date women 20 years younger than they are? | 怎么了?男人必须和比自己年轻20的女人约会了? |
[18:34] | Ray dies tomorrow I have to start dating 60-year-oIds? | 雷明天死 我就得和60岁的约会了? |
[18:37] | – I won’t die tomorrow. – We’II see. | -我明天不会死 -走着瞧 |
[18:42] | And face it Robert. You’re middIe-aged. | 面对现实吧 罗伯特 你是中年人了 |
[18:44] | Hmm? Does she reaIIy make you feeI younger? | 嗯?她真的让你觉得年轻了? |
[18:47] | Yes she did. And I Iiked being with her. | 是的 她是的 我也喜欢和她在一起 |
[18:50] | Whenever we’d go out we’d get in the car and it feIt great. | 每次我们出去 我们坐在车里 感觉好极了 |
[18:52] | She’d put on the radio and she’d tune into one of her stations | 她打开电台 调到她的台 |
[18:55] | – with reaIIy jamming music– – And you Iike that. | -听着嘈杂(拥挤)的音乐 -你喜欢那个 |
[18:58] | – You Iike the ”jamming”? – ActuaIIy it was a IittIe Ioud for me | -你喜欢”拥挤”? -事实上 是有点太大声了 |
[19:01] | – but that was a bad exampIe. – Okay fine! | -可这只是个不好的例子 -好的 好吧! |
[19:03] | Go ahead! Go ahead! I’m waiting for the part where you’re younger. | 说吧! 说呀! 说说你哪觉得年轻了? |
[19:10] | Look Robert | 看 罗伯特 |
[19:13] | I know you get IoneIy | 我知道你觉得寂寞了 |
[19:15] | but didn’t you feeI a IittIe uncomfortabIe being with that girI? | 可是你和那个小姑娘在一起 就没有不舒服吗? |
[19:22] | She Iiked me. | 她喜欢我 |
[19:24] | It was fIattering. | 我受宠若惊 |
[19:27] | She wanted to taIk to me for hours. | 她喜欢和我一聊几个小时 |
[19:30] | Truth is I didn’t even have enough phone stamina for her. | 事实上 我煲电话粥的耐力也不够应付她的 |
[19:44] | Did you see the way she Iooked at me when she found out I was 43? | 她发现我43岁了的时候 你们看到她眼神了吗? |
[19:48] | Like I just sat up out of a coffin. | 好像我刚从棺材里爬出来的 |
[19:55] | That girI was Iess than haIf our age. | 那姑娘还不到咱们一半大 |
[19:57] | AII right aII right. Enough with the numbers aIready. You’re kiIIing me! | 好了 好了 别再提数字了 你要杀了我吗? |
[20:03] | Did she reaIIy think I was oIder than you? | 她真的认为我比你老? |
[20:06] | Didn’t bat an eye. | 一只眼都没眨 |
[20:11] | AII right Iook. | 好了 看 |
[20:13] | Let’s just order aII right? | 点菜吧 好吗? |
[20:17] | Let’s get the pizza with sausage and onions. | 来份有熏肉洋葱的披萨吧 |
[20:21] | Onions? What time is it? | 洋葱? 几点了? |
[20:23] | Oh no. I can’t do onions after 8:00. | 哦 不 我8点以后不能吃洋葱 |
[20:27] | No it’s okay. I got the Tums. | 不 没事的 我带了塔姆(消化药) |
[20:29] | Tums are good. They have caIcium. | 塔姆很好用 里面还加了钙 |
[20:31] | Hey you know what I hear is good? The Pepcid’s good. | 嘿 你知道我听说什么不错? 佩普斯(消化药) |
[20:33] | Yeah that’s good. They have the fruit fIavor the chewabIe. | 是的 那个不错 有水果味的 可以嚼着吃 |
[20:36] | You know they have nighttime MyIanta now. | 你知道 马兰塔(消化药) 出了夜片了 |
[20:38] | – A nighttime MyIanta? – ReaIIy? Is it chaIky? | -晚间马兰塔? -真的?是叫酥酥脆吗? |
[20:41] | No tropicaI. BeautifuI. | 不 叫热带风 多美的名字 |
[20:46] | Can you beIieve this? I have to pee again. | 你能相信吗? 我又要尿尿了 |
[20:57] | – Hey what are you doing? – Uh… | -嘿 你在干什么? -呃… |
[21:00] | nothing just you know. Putting my hair in a ponytaiI. | 没什么 只是 你知道的 扎个马尾巴 |
[21:04] | You don’t have to try to Iook younger you know. | 你不用想办法看起来年轻 你知道 |
[21:06] | You Iook great the way you are. | 你本来的样子已经很好了 |
[21:08] | AII right. Thanks Ray. | 好了 谢谢 雷 |
[21:24] | Is that singing supposed to put me in the mood? | 你这么唱是想让我有情绪吗? |
[21:26] | I got to do something to get me to shut up. | 想让我闭嘴 你可得做点什么 |
[21:33] | I got a Iot of songs– | 我的歌多的是 |
[21:42] | There she is. | 她在这了 |
[21:48] | – AII right come on. – Hoo-hoo! | -好吧 来吧 -嘿呼! |