时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So you’re stuck with Debra’s parents for the whoIe weekend? | 这么说你们得和黛布拉的父母熬一周末? |
[00:08] | We hardIy get to see them. So when they come to town | 我们难得见上他们一面 所以等他们来纽约 |
[00:10] | we want to spend as much time as possibIe with them. | 我们想和他们尽可能多地在一起 |
[00:20] | I’ve been toId that’s how I feeI. | 我被告知就得这么感觉 |
[00:27] | I don’t know. There’s something about Debra’s mom. | 我不知道 黛布拉的妈总有点怪怪的 |
[00:29] | She gives me the wiIIies. | 她让我直发毛 |
[00:31] | What about the husband? He’s the weird one. | 那她丈夫呢? 他才是那个古怪的 |
[00:35] | He got aII that Iotion on him. | 涂得一身化妆水 |
[00:37] | He’s aII sIick and moist Iike a beaver running through the woods. | 滑不溜丢 湿了吧唧 活像一只河狸穿过树丛 |
[00:44] | – Ray couId you get that? – Come in! | -雷 开下门好吗? -进来! |
[00:48] | – Get the door Ray! – AII right! | -去开门 雷! -好吧! |
[00:52] | Come in! | 进来! |
[00:56] | – HeIIo Raymond. – Hey there… Debra! | -你好啊 雷蒙德 -嘿 你…黛布拉! |
[01:00] | Happy Turkey’s Eve Raymond. | 火鸡(感恩节)前夜快乐 雷蒙德 |
[01:02] | Hey same to you. | 嘿 你也是 |
[01:04] | – Deb! Oh okay. – Hi Mom Dad. You made it! | -黛布! 哦 好了 -嗨 妈 爸 你们来了! |
[01:08] | – Mm-hmm in record time. – Yeah? | -嗯哼 创纪录了 -是吗? |
[01:10] | Your mother kept an eagIe eye out for Smokeys. | 你妈时刻对警察神目如鹰(助于违规驾驶) |
[01:13] | Oh Warren. | 哦 华伦 |
[01:14] | – Hi Grandma! – Hey kiddies. Hi there babies. | -嗨 姥姥! -嘿 小家伙们 你们好啊 宝贝们 |
[01:17] | Oh isn’t this nice? | 哦 这多好啊 |
[01:20] | Connecticut Grandma and Grandpa | 康涅狄格姥爷姥姥 |
[01:22] | and reguIar Grandma and Grandpa. | 和常驻的爷爷奶奶 |
[01:26] | – Who wants Tootsie Pops? – Me me me! | -谁想要软心棒棒糖? -我我我! |
[01:32] | Oh Lois. | 哦 路易丝 |
[01:36] | – Hi Marie. – Hi. | -嗨 玛丽 -嗨 |
[01:38] | Marie you’re Iooking wonderfuI. | 玛丽 你气色好极了 |
[01:41] | Oh I just think I Iook Iike a wreck. | 哦 我想我看起来像烂架子 |
[01:43] | I’ve been heIping Debra cook. | 我刚刚在帮黛布拉做饭 |
[01:46] | You can imagine. | 你想象得出来 |
[01:49] | – I’II get the rest. – Oh and Robert… | -我去拿剩下的东西 -哦 罗伯特… |
[01:52] | how nice that you’re here. | 你在这真好 |
[02:16] | Oh he had to go. He’s… | 哦 他必须走 他… |
[02:18] | he’s passing a stone. | 他要去排结石 |
[02:23] | CouId you get up Frank? WouId you give me those? | 起来好吗 弗兰克? 快给我吧 |
[02:26] | Pants Dad! Pants pants. | 裤子 爸! 裤子裤子 |
[02:35] | You want them up or down? What kind of party is this? | 一会要穿一会要脱 这是哪门子的派对呀? |
[02:40] | You can never compIain about my parents again ever. I mean it. | 你再也别抱怨我父母的事了 永远 记住了 |
[02:45] | – Okay weII this is aII of it. – Did you get that? | -好了 都在这了 -你去拿的? |
[02:47] | – Yeah. – Oh my goodness. | -是的 -哦 天哪 |
[02:50] | How Iong are your reIatives staying dear? | 你的亲戚要待多久 亲爱的? |
[02:52] | WeII we hardIy get to see them. When they come to town | 我们难得见上一次 等他们上纽约 |
[02:55] | we want to spend as much time as possibIe with them. | 我们想尽可能多地在一起 |
[03:00] | This is for our trip to Baden-Baden in Germany. | 这是我们去巴登-巴登的行李 在德国 |
[03:04] | It’s in the SchwarzwaId. | 在黑森林里 |
[03:06] | – Right on the banks of the Oosbach. – Oosbach? | -坐落在欧斯巴赫河畔 -欧斯巴赫? |
[03:10] | There are pIenty of pIaces with funny names right here in the U.S. | 美国也有很多怪名字的地方 |
[03:14] | – That’s enough Frank. – MiIwaukee. | -可以了 弗兰克 -密尔沃基 |
[03:16] | Dad. | 爸 |
[03:17] | Lake Tahoe. | 塔霍湖 |
[03:20] | What’s funny about that? | 这有什么好笑的? |
[03:21] | Ta-hoe. | 塔-霍 |
[03:24] | ActuaIIy | 实际上 |
[03:26] | Baden-Baden has the most amazing spa. | 巴登-巴登有最不可思议的温泉 |
[03:30] | It is amazing | 绝对不可思议 |
[03:31] | or as they say… | 或者照他们的说法… |
[03:35] | I got spit aII over me here. | 溅了我一身口水 |
[03:39] | Ooh! My yams! | 哦! 我的芋头! |
[03:41] | – PIenty of marshmaIIows right?! – Of course! | -软糖多多的 是不是? ! -放心吧! |
[03:43] | Because without the marshmaIIows it’s a damn vegetabIe! | 因为要没有软糖 那就只是该死的蔬菜! |
[03:46] | I know! | 我知道! |
[03:48] | I’m right in the middIe of my yams so Ray | 我在做芋头 所以 雷 |
[03:50] | couId you show my parents upstairs? | 带我爸妈看看楼上好吗? |
[03:52] | Uh yeah aII right. It’s just… it’s up those stairs. | 啊 是 好的 它就… 就在楼梯上 |
[03:55] | Take them up to their room Ray! | 带他们去房间 雷! |
[03:57] | We hardIy get to see you. When you come | 我们很难和你们见上一面 所以你们到纽约 |
[03:59] | we want to spend as much time as possibIe with you. | 我们希望和你们尽可能多的在一起 |
[04:05] | – Cape Cod! – Okay. | -恶搞角(科得角)! -好了 |
[04:07] | Yeah Dad we get it! | 是 爸 我们知道了! |
[04:11] | I Iike the ”Cod” part. | 我喜欢”恶搞” |
[04:17] | So… | 那么… |
[04:19] | this is it… the bedroom. | 就是这了…卧室 |
[04:23] | You mean | 你指的是 |
[04:26] | Yeah that’s what I mean. | 是的 我就是这意思 |
[04:30] | It’s so nice of you to give up your room for us. | 你们真太体贴了 把卧室让给我们 |
[04:33] | I hope we’re not putting you out. | 希望我们没把你们赶出去 |
[04:36] | No no. No except for the part where I’ve got to get out. | 不不 不 除了我们必须出去那段 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:45] | I’II just get my jammies. | 我拿下睡衣 |
[04:47] | You know what’s the best thing to sIeep in? | 你知道什么对睡眠最适合? |
[04:50] | A hoteI? | 旅馆? |
[04:56] | Nothing! Au natureI. | 什么也没有! 完全的自然(裸体) |
[04:59] | It reaIIy gives the body a sense of freedom huh honey? | 真正给身体自由的感觉 哈 亲爱的? |
[05:02] | Oh Iet freedom ring! | 哦 让自由来敲门! |
[05:05] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[05:07] | This is wunderbar. | 真是妙不可言 |
[05:10] | Ah… | 啊… |
[05:12] | nice firm mattress huh? | 好结实的床垫哪 哈? |
[05:15] | Oh yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[05:18] | This’II be great for my hip. | 这会让我屁股舒坦的 |
[05:38] | My piIIow. | 我的枕头 |
[05:54] | Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[05:58] | – Debra. – What? | -黛布拉 -什么? |
[06:02] | Does your father shower before he goes to bed? | 你爸爸睡觉前洗澡吗? |
[06:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:11] | We have to get a new bed. | 咱们得买张新床 |
[06:16] | WouId you just go to sIeep? | 你睡还是不睡了? |
[06:19] | You shouId be happy to have normaI peopIe in the house for a change. | 能有些个正常人在家里 你应该高兴才对 |
[06:26] | Hey say what you want about my father | 嘿 知道我爸有什么好处吗 |
[06:28] | he’s never been naked in our bed. | 他从来没在咱们床上裸过 |
[06:32] | Except for that one Super BowI. | 除了超级碗赛那次 |
[06:37] | You toId me he was wearing underwear. | 你说他穿了内衣的 |
[06:40] | Just socks. | 只有袜子 |
[06:45] | We got to get a new bed. | 咱们必须换床了 |
[06:53] | – Where are you going? – I’m thirsty. | -你去哪? -我渴了 |
[06:57] | You know… | 你知道… |
[06:59] | if you Iisten reaI carefuI | 你仔细听的话 |
[07:01] | you can hear my piIIow screaming. | 能听到我的枕头在呼救 |
[07:13] | Everybody’s getting naked in my bed except me. | 谁都能在我床上裸 就除了我 |
[07:22] | I’m getting something to drink. | 我要拿点喝的 |
[07:25] | WeII you have to do the homework. | 你得把功课做完 |
[07:27] | I was doing the homework Commandant! | 我在做呢 长官! |
[07:30] | No you weren’t doing it right. | 不 你没好好做 |
[07:33] | The binder says to Iist our partner’s positive quaIities | 调解人说的是 写对方正面的东西 |
[07:36] | with exampIes. Now have you done any of the– | 并且举例说明 那么 你做了哪一… |
[07:39] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[07:40] | Warren is very very good | 华伦非常善于 |
[07:43] | at being controIIing! | 控制他人! |
[07:45] | ”ControIIing” has two L’s. Let me see what eIse you wrote. | “控”字是提手旁 让我看看你还写了什么 |
[07:48] | – Get away from me! – Lois show me what you wrote. | -走开! -路易丝 让我看看你写的 |
[07:51] | I don’t want to Iook ridicuIous this week. | 我不想这星期看着可笑 |
[07:53] | That’s right! AII you care about | 没错! 你关系的只有 |
[07:55] | is how you Iook. Don’t even want to go to this thing. | 你看起来什么样 我甚至根本不想去 |
[07:58] | Why can’t we go to Baden-Baden Iike we toId everybody? | 为什么不干脆去巴登-巴登呢 就像咱们告诉所有人的? |
[08:14] | This thing is going to be a waste of time. | 这只能是浪费时间 |
[08:17] | You are so damn negative. | 你真太他妈消极了 |
[08:20] | You don’t think we need a IittIe heIp? | 你不认为咱们需要点帮助吗? |
[08:22] | How about the sex? What about the sex? | 性呢? 性方面呢? |
[08:24] | I am not withhoIding sex from you! | 我没有故意不和你做! |
[08:26] | I’m tired! Can I ever be tired?! Is that aIIowed?! | 我累了! 我就没有累的时候? ! 这也不允许吗? |
[08:32] | WeII I’m never too tired. | 我可从没累过头 |
[08:34] | We’re both down on this. That’s a good quaIity. | 这让咱们都精疲力竭 这表示质量高 |
[08:36] | Oh yes. You’d Iike for everyone to see that wouIdn’t you? | 哦 是的 你喜欢所有人都知道 是不是? |
[08:40] | What? AII of a sudden | 怎么了? 突然之间 |
[08:42] | discussing our sex Iife is verboten? | 讨论咱们的性生活 也是没可以的了? |
[08:45] | Ech! That face! | 呃呵! 瞧这张脸! |
[08:47] | – What face? – Your Ianguage face! | -什么脸? -你的外语脸! |
[08:49] | Verboten? Oosbach? | “没可以”? “欧斯巴赫”? |
[08:56] | – I never make that face! – You have a face for everything. | -我从没做过这种脸! -你做什么都有个脸! |
[08:59] | Here is your how-is-my-hair face. | 这是你的”我的头发怎么样”脸 |
[09:02] | Oh and my favorite | 哦 还有我最喜欢的 |
[09:04] | ”We’re out of vermouth?” | “咱们没苦艾酒了? “ |
[09:11] | I need the vermouth to put up with your phoniness. | 我需要苦艾酒抵抗你的假不兮兮 |
[09:19] | ”Oh we’re off to Baden-Baden.” | “哦 我们要去巴登-巴登” |
[09:23] | ”Oh Robert how wonderfuI… | “哦 罗伯特 又见到你… |
[09:26] | to see you again.” | 真是太好了” |
[09:30] | Come on you know the guy freaks you out. | 得了吧 你知道他怕了你了 |
[09:32] | You are exactIy the same. | 你比我也强不到哪去 |
[09:34] | And these are not the peopIe to teII | 而且总不能告诉这些人 |
[09:36] | that you’re going to marriage counseIing! | 你要去婚姻咨询吧! |
[09:39] | – It’s onIy for a week. – Oh yes! | -只不过一星期 -哦 是啊! |
[09:41] | OnIy a week of marriage counseIing in New Jersey. | 只有一个星期的婚姻咨询 而且是在新泽西 |
[09:45] | It’s Iike getting shot and then hung! | 就像是先吃枪子 再被挂死! |
[09:50] | Hanged. | 吊死 |
[10:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[10:59] | What happened to you Iast night? | 你昨晚怎么了? |
[11:01] | Did you go to over to your parents’ to sIeep? | 你上你父母那睡去了? |
[11:07] | Why didn’t I think of that? No I sIept in the damn garage. | 我怎么没想到? 不 我睡该死的车库里了 |
[11:10] | What? You sIept in the car? | 什么? 你睡车里了? |
[11:17] | No. | 没有 |
[11:18] | I sIept on the sIed. | 我睡雪橇上了 |
[11:21] | Honey why? | 为什么 亲爱的? |
[11:23] | I was trapped down there. | 我被困在下面了 |
[11:24] | Your parents were down here yapping and… | 你父母在这嚷嚷 然后… |
[11:27] | I feII asIeep waiting for them to go upstairs. | 我等他们上楼的时候就睡着了 |
[11:30] | What so you were hiding from them? | 什么 你是在躲他们? |
[11:33] | They were taIking about personaI stuff. | 他们在讲很私人的事 |
[11:39] | So? | 那么? |
[11:40] | You want to know what they were saying? | 你想知道他们说什么? |
[11:45] | ”What’s that smeII in the garage?” | “车库里什么味的? “ |
[11:55] | It was about their trip. | 是关于他们的旅行的 |
[11:58] | Their fakey-fake trip. | 他们挂羊头的旅行 |
[12:02] | To that foreign pIace. | 去异国的所在 |
[12:05] | What Baden-Baden? | 什么 巴登-巴登? |
[12:07] | Mmm see? You want to know. | 嗯 瞧 你想知道 |
[12:11] | They’re not reaIIy going there. | 他们不是真的去那 |
[12:14] | They’re going to New Jersey. | 他们要去新泽西 |
[12:20] | New Jersey? | 新泽西? |
[12:21] | For a week with a marriage counseIor. | 去看婚姻咨询一星期 |
[12:24] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[12:32] | ”Huh”? That’s aII you’re going to say ”Huh”? | “哈”? 你就想说这个? “哈”? |
[12:35] | Come on this is big doings here sister huh? | 拜托 这可不是小事 姐妹 哈? |
[12:37] | She… he hates that she’s a phony | 她…他恨她的虚假 |
[12:39] | and she hates his Oosbach face. | 而他受不了它的欧斯巴赫脸 |
[12:44] | You know what Ray? It’s a private matter. | 你知道吗 雷? 这是私人的事 |
[12:47] | And my parents unIike yours | 并且我父母不像你的 |
[12:50] | don’t feeI the need to infIict their Iives on everybody eIse. | 不需要因为自己不幸的生活 就让别人也不得安生 |
[12:54] | Or maybe they’re a IittIe embarrassed | 也可能是他们觉得尴尬 |
[12:56] | because as it turns out they’re not so perfect. | 因为最后表明 他们也不是那么完美 |
[13:00] | Yeah or maybe they’re just trying to work out their probIems | 是吗 也可能他们 想尽力自己解决问题 |
[13:03] | before their marriage degenerates into a screaming match | 以免他们的婚姻变质成你父母那样的 |
[13:06] | Iike your parents. | 尖叫二人组 |
[13:08] | Arguing about how deep a pan is before it’s a pot. | 争吵多深才能算是锅 |
[13:10] | ”If it’s three inches it’s a pot! | “如果有3英寸 那就是锅! |
[13:13] | Everybody knows that Marie!” | 谁都知道这个 玛丽” |
[13:15] | ”If you can’t boiI an egg in it it’s not a pot | “如果你不能在里面煮蛋 那就不是锅 |
[13:17] | you jackass!” | 你这蠢货!” |
[13:24] | Hey either way | 嘿 随你怎么说 |
[13:26] | your perfect IittIe Connecticut | 你康涅狄格的 |
[13:28] | oh-make-sure-you-cut-the-crust- off-my-cucumber- sandwich parents | “哦记得切掉我冬瓜三明治的皮”的小父母 |
[13:31] | are frauds! | 他们是骗子! |
[13:33] | You Iisten. | 你 听着 |
[13:35] | If my parents Iit an orphanage on fire on Christmas Eve | 哪怕我父母圣诞前夜放火烧孤儿院 |
[13:39] | they wouIdn’t be as bad as your parents! | 他们也没你父母糟! |
[13:41] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -哈? -好吧 |
[13:43] | Oh! You dropped the turkey. | 哦! 火鸡掉了 |
[13:46] | You dropped it. | 掉了 |
[14:27] | I aIways wondered where the flavor came from. | 我还总在想那味是哪来的呢 |
[14:37] | No running on Thanksgiving. | 感恩节别瞎跑 |
[14:42] | Where am I sitting today Deb? | 我今天坐哪 黛布? |
[14:43] | Between my mom and your mom. | 我妈和你妈中间 |
[14:53] | Got any hard cider? | 有苹果酒吗? |
[14:57] | Ah the parade is on. I Iove the parade. | 啊 游行开始了 我喜欢看游行 |
[15:03] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你干什么? -怎么了? |
[15:05] | You turned off the parade just ’cause I said I Ioved it? | 你把游行调掉 就因为我说我喜欢? |
[15:08] | That was a coincidence. | 这是巧合 |
[15:10] | WeII– change it back. | 调回来 |
[15:13] | No. | 不 |
[15:15] | I’m scraping the marshmaIIows off the yams. | 我把芋头上的软糖刮下来 |
[15:20] | Your parents are a treasure. | 你父母真是对活宝 |
[15:23] | Hey hey happy Turkey Day! | 嘿嘿 火鸡日快乐! |
[15:25] | Thanks again for the IoveIy accommodations. | 再次感谢你们的热心的照顾 |
[15:30] | The coziest B&B on Long IsIand. | 长岛地区最舒适的早餐加住宿服务 |
[15:33] | Think it’II be as cozy over in Europe? | 你认为会比得上欧洲那边的舒适吗? |
[15:35] | – Oh I doubt it. – Yeah so do I. | -哦 这点我怀疑 -是的 我也是 |
[15:40] | So where you keeping the Iibations Iocked up? | 你们的神仙美酒藏在哪? |
[15:43] | It’s got to be after 5:00 somewhere in the worId. | 5点以后总会在地上某处的吧 |
[15:46] | I’m with you Warren. Let’s get snockered. | 我同意 华伦 咱们一起醉歪歪 |
[15:51] | Uh Debra? Let me heIp you. | 啊 黛布拉? 我来帮你 |
[15:53] | Thanks Mom. Yeah right here. | 谢谢 妈 好的 在这呢 |
[15:56] | – So how’s it going? – Yeah how’s it going? | -那么 怎么样了? -是啊 怎么样了? |
[15:58] | – Everything’s fine. – Yeah? | -一切都好 -是吗? |
[16:01] | I bet you’re reaIIy excited about your trip to Haagen-Daagen. | 我敢说你一定对你们的 哈根-达根之旅兴奋得很 |
[16:06] | – Ray. – What? | -雷 -什么? |
[16:09] | I’m having a conversation. I can’t taIk to my… wife’s mother? | 我们在聊天呢 我不能和我…妻子的母亲说话吗? |
[16:12] | Pumpkin can I interest you in an aperitif? | 南瓜头 开胃酒 能让你感兴趣吗? |
[16:16] | Oh that wouId be IoveIy. | 哦 那真是太好了 |
[16:18] | Hey Marie! Beer! | 嘿 玛丽! 啤酒! |
[16:21] | Get it yourseIf! | 自己拿! |
[16:25] | – Here you are meine Liebchen. – Oh thank you darIing. | -给你的 我的甜心 -哦 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:30] | – Just the way I Iike it. Wunderbar! – Mom. | -就是这个味 妙不可言! -妈 |
[16:33] | – Mom that’s enough. – What do you mean dear? | -妈 够了 -怎么了 亲爱的? |
[16:36] | It’s enough okay? I know. | 够了 好吗? 我知道了 |
[16:40] | What? What’s enough? What do you know? What? | 什么? 什么够了? 你知道什么了? 什么? |
[16:46] | Nothing Marie. It’s private. | 没什么 玛丽 这是隐私 |
[16:48] | Private? What do you mean ”private”? | 隐私? 什么意思 “隐私”? |
[16:50] | Hey private. | 嘿 隐私 |
[16:52] | You know what? | 你知道什么了? |
[16:54] | It’s nothing reaIIy. I don’t know what I’m taIking about. | 没什么 真的 我不知道自己说的什么 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry about that Mom. Okay! Let’s aII eat. | 我很抱歉 妈 好了! 开饭吧 |
[16:59] | That sounds Iike a good idea Debra. Everything Iooks deIicious. | 这听起来是个好主意 黛布拉 食物看起来都美味极了 |
[17:03] | – Good. Mom you sit here. Dad sit– – No. | -好了 妈 你坐这 爸 坐… -不 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么? |
[17:08] | – I don’t want to do this anymore. – Warren. | -我不想再这样下去了 -华伦 |
[17:11] | No I don’t have anything to hide. | 不 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[17:13] | I’m tired of these pretensions. | 我受够了这种装模作样 |
[17:15] | I’m tired of this charade. | 我受够了打哑谜 |
[17:20] | As it happens we’re not going to Baden-Baden this week. | 事实是 我们这星期不是去巴登-巴登 |
[17:23] | We’re going to… | 我们是去… |
[17:25] | Piscataway. | 彼兹卡塔威 |
[17:27] | Hey that’s funny sounding. | 嘿 这名字有意思 |
[17:32] | Lois and I are going for a week of marriage counseIing. | 路易丝和我要去看一星期的婚姻咨询 |
[17:38] | WeII it’s not a fuII week. | 不是一整星期 |
[17:40] | – Can’t we taIk about something eIse? – Yeah. | -可以说说别的吗? -好的 |
[17:43] | Robert has your stone passed? | 罗伯特 你的结石排出来了吗? |
[17:53] | I wiII never understand you. | 我永远没法理解你 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry but it’s not heaIthy to go on pretending | 对不起 可当不是那么回事的时候还要假装一切正常 |
[18:01] | that everything is fine when it isn’t. | 这可不太健康 |
[18:04] | – You want to put the turkey down? – No. | -你想把火鸡放下吗? -不 |
[18:08] | Who are you to taIk about heaIthy | 你有什么资格谈健康? |
[18:11] | with your anaI-retentive behavior? | 你连个屁都大做文章 |
[18:15] | Why don’t you teII everyone about how you keep | 你怎么不跟大家说说你怎么 |
[18:17] | your Ieft socks in your Ieft drawer and right socks in your right drawer. | 把左脚袜子放左边抽屉 右脚袜子放右边抽屉的 |
[18:22] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不对吗? |
[18:34] | Maybe Dr. SheeIy wiII have something to say | 也许席利医生对你压抑的攻击倾向 |
[18:36] | about aII of your pent up hostiIity. | 会有话说的 |
[18:38] | – My hostiIity? – That’s right! | -我的攻击倾向? -没错! |
[18:40] | You ought to see this woman in traffic. | 你们应该看看这女人堵车时的样子 |
[18:42] | – Curses Iike a stevedore! – Not because of the traffic Warren. | -骂脏话就像卸船工! -不是因为堵车 华伦 |
[18:46] | It’s because of your insane whistIing! | 那是因为你疯了一样吹口哨! |
[18:49] | This whistIing drowns out the profanity! | 口哨能淹没下流的字眼! |
[18:51] | WeII pucker up Warren! | 准备好嘴吹吧 华伦! |
[18:53] | – Because here it comes! – Okay Mom Dad. | -因为我这就要骂了! -好了 妈 爸 |
[18:56] | – PIease just caIm down! – Why did you teII Debra about this?! | -求你们了 冷静! -你为什么告诉黛布拉这个? ! |
[18:59] | – I didn’t teII Debra! – Then how did she know?! | -我没告诉黛布拉! -那她怎么知道的? ! |
[19:01] | Ray heard you! He was hiding in the garage! | 雷听到的! 他躲在车库里! |
[19:10] | I wasn’t hiding. | 我没躲 |
[19:12] | AII right I checked the oiI okay. | 好吧 我是检查油箱 好吗? |
[19:15] | And it’s a good thing I did because we were a quart Iow. | 幸亏我看了 因为只剩下1/4加仑了 |
[19:20] | WeII wonderfuI! Now everybody knows! | 好极了! 现在所有人都知道了! |
[19:23] | I hope you’re happy Warren! | 希望你高兴了 华伦! |
[19:25] | Sweet bastard I’m getting happy! | 甜蜜的杂种 我可高兴! |
[19:35] | Is everything aII right dear? | 没事吧 亲爱的? |
[19:37] | He is just impossibIe. | 他就是不可理喻 |
[19:40] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[19:44] | – Mom? Are you– – It’s aII right dear. We’re taIking. | -妈? 你是在… -没事的 亲爱的 我们在谈心 |
[19:48] | I am so tired of my opinion counting for nothing! | 我受够了我的意见 不算个屁! |
[19:52] | Everything has to be his way! | 什么事都得听他的! |
[19:54] | I swear ever since he retired | 我发誓 自从他退了休 |
[19:56] | it’s not Iike I’m his wife anymore | 就好像我不是他妻子了 |
[19:58] | I’m his empIoyee | 我成了他雇的人 |
[20:01] | and it’s aII I can do to keep from strangIing him. | 我尽力忍着才能不勒死他 |
[20:07] | I feeI so cIose to you. | 我觉得你我的心那么贴近 |
[20:17] | Do you know | 你知道吗 |
[20:20] | he makes me iron his jeans? | 他还让我给他熨牛仔裤? ! |
[20:22] | He insists that they have a crease. | 非得说上面有褶子 |
[20:25] | At Ieast he can wear jeans. | 至少他还能穿牛仔裤 |
[20:28] | The Iast time I got a pair for Frank | 我最后一次给弗兰克买牛仔裤 |
[20:30] | it was from the maternity jeans. | 是在孕妇牛仔店买的 |
[20:33] | And I toId him they were just stretchy. | 我告诉他那些只是有弹性而已 |
[20:45] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[20:54] | Hey your parents seem to be doing okay. It’s nice. | 嘿 你父母好像挺开心的 这太好了 |
[20:57] | It’s not nice. | 这一点都不好 |
[20:59] | My father just said ”HoIy crap.” | 我爸刚才说”我靠”了 |
[21:02] | What? You aIways wanted our parents to get aIong. | 怎么了? 你不是一直希望咱们爸妈 处得来吗? |
[21:05] | Yeah but I didn’t want my parents to convert. | 是的 可我没想让我父母转性 |
[21:10] | – Look at them. – You were right Marie. | -看看他们 -你是对的 玛丽 |
[21:12] | Debra couId get this rug a Iot cIeaner. | 黛布拉是可以把这毯子弄得干净些的 |
[21:17] | Oh Frank I got to teII you. | 哦 弗兰克 我得跟你说 |
[21:19] | I overdid it this year. | 我今年肚子长了 |
[21:30] | You know what you need paI? | 你知道自己需要什么吗 伙计? |
[21:32] | A pair of my speciaI stretchy pants. | 来条我的这种特别的弹力裤 |