时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where is Robert? | 罗伯特哪去了? |
[00:05] | Raymond wiII be back from the airport with Stefania any minute. | 雷蒙德随时都会带着斯蒂凡妮从机场回来了 |
[00:08] | And Iook at this pIace. | 看看这地方 |
[00:12] | Frank are you heIping? | 弗兰克 你帮不帮忙? |
[00:14] | Yeah I’m brushing up on my ItaIian for Stefania. | 是的 我要为斯蒂凡妮温习下意大利语 |
[00:17] | Oh Frank. | 哦 弗兰克 |
[00:21] | I’m stiII not so sure this is a good idea to surprise him. | 我还是不确定 这么个惊喜是不是好主意 |
[00:24] | Do we even know if he’s stiII interested in her? | 咱们知道他是不是还对她感兴趣吗? |
[00:26] | Debra what are you saying? | 黛布拉 你说什么呢? |
[00:28] | Just we shouIdn’t push him into anything. | 只是咱们不应该逼他做任何事 |
[00:30] | WeII far be it from me to push. | 唔 我可绝不会逼他 |
[00:34] | I just happen to know what my son wants. | 我只是碰巧知道我儿子想要什么 |
[00:36] | He wants to finaIIy have someone speciaI | 他想终于能有个特别的人 |
[00:38] | and he wants to settIe down and have grandchiIdren. | 他还想安顿下来并且生多多的孙子 |
[00:42] | You mean chiIdren. | 你指儿女 |
[00:46] | Right chiIdren whatever. | 是的 儿女 无所谓了 |
[00:48] | I think you did a good thing bringing Stefania here. | 我想你把斯蒂芬妮弄来是好事 |
[00:52] | – Thank you Frank. – We shouId do a foreign exchange. | -谢谢 弗兰克 -咱们应该来个跨国交易 |
[00:57] | She comes here; You go there. | 她来这 你去那 |
[01:02] | – Oh Robby! – HeIIo son. | -哦 罗比! -你好呀 儿子 |
[01:10] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了? |
[01:13] | – What do you mean dear? – The happiness. | -什么意思 亲爱的? -这么开心 |
[01:15] | What gives? | 为什么? |
[01:17] | What we can’t be happy to see you? | 什么 我们见到你不能高兴吗? |
[01:19] | HistoricaIIy no. | 依据史实 不 |
[01:23] | You funny bunny. | 滑稽的小兔子 |
[01:25] | Come on sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[01:27] | Come on. | 快来 |
[01:36] | Am I dying? | 我快要死了吗? |
[01:43] | Why don’t you get the door Robby? | 为什么你不去开门 罗比? |
[01:49] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | Come on idiot do it. | 快点 傻瓜 去 |
[01:54] | – Why do you want me to get it? – Get the door! | -为什么你们让我去? -去开门! |
[01:57] | You’re forcing me. | 你们在强迫我 |
[01:58] | – You’re forcing me! – Come on! | -你们在强迫我! -别这样! |
[02:02] | Trust me Robert it’s okay. | 相信我 罗伯特 没事的 |
[02:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:06] | You know Robby… | 你知道 罗比… |
[02:08] | Robby I know that you’ve been IoneIy | 罗比 我知道你很孤单 |
[02:10] | and in need of some company | 需要有人做个伴 |
[02:13] | so I have a IittIe surprise for you. | 所以我有个小惊喜要给你 |
[02:16] | What took so Iong? I got bags here. | 怎么这么久? 我拎着东西呢 |
[02:23] | This is it? | 就这个? |
[02:26] | I didn’t Iike the surprise when you gave it to me 40 years ago. | 你40年前给我的时候我就不喜欢 |
[02:33] | Hey how about ”Thank you”? | 嘿 说句”谢谢”怎么样? |
[02:35] | – For what? – For this. | -为什么? -为这个 |
[02:42] | Roberto. | 罗贝托 |
[02:48] | Stefania. | 斯蒂凡妮 |
[02:50] | What… | 怎么… |
[02:52] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来的? |
[02:54] | I had to take the BeIt Parkway to the Cross IsIand bumper to bumper. | 我不得不从贝尔特公园路经十字岛过来 车一辆贴一辆 |
[02:57] | Oh Robby are you happy? | 哦 罗比 你高不高兴? |
[02:59] | I asked her to visit to cheer you up. | 我邀请她来 让你开开心 |
[03:01] | Me I did it. | 我 我做的 |
[03:04] | Stefania Iet me heIp you. | 斯蒂凡妮 让我帮你 |
[03:13] | – It is good to see you. – Oh it is good to see you. | -见到你真好 -哦 见到你真好 |
[03:17] | – Ma you did this? – Who eIse? | -妈 你做的? -还能有谁? |
[03:22] | Thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[03:25] | You are nice and beautifuI. | 你人好又漂亮 |
[03:27] | Man does she need an EngIish Iesson. | 天 她该上上英文课 |
[03:31] | Hi I remember your head. | 嗨 我记得你的头 |
[03:35] | Hey she remembers me. | 嘿 她还记得我 |
[03:38] | Hi nice to see you again. | 嗨 又见到你真高兴 |
[03:40] | So this is you after a 10-hour pIane ride huh? | 这就是你坐完10小时飞机的样子 哈? |
[03:43] | WeII I give up. | 唔 我放弃 |
[03:46] | – HeIIo. – Hi. | -哈喽 -嗨 |
[03:48] | Thank you for getting us. | 谢谢你接我们 |
[03:56] | – Did you say us? – Yes. | -你说我们? -是的 |
[04:06] | You remember my father Marco FogagnoIo. | 还记得我爸吧 马可·佛加纽楼 |
[04:10] | Yes yes. Of course. | 是的 是的 当然 |
[04:27] | You show me this huh? | 你打给我看 哈? |
[04:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:32] | AII right. | 好的 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:36] | You wanna hoId your putter Iike this okay? | 像这样握住球杆 看到了? |
[04:39] | And then you swing it back. | 然后往回挥 |
[04:42] | Oh boy okay. | 哦乖乖 好的 |
[04:44] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:54] | You… you take the putter back Iike this | 你…你把球杆像这样往回 |
[04:58] | and then you… | 然后你… |
[05:00] | – Hey Iook at that! – Oh yeah! | -嘿 看看哪! -哦 耶! |
[05:01] | HeII of a shot there. | 多棒的一个球 |
[05:04] | You buy me another hot dog now. | 现在再给我买个热狗 |
[05:06] | WeII you know there’s more to America | 唔 你知道 美国还有比 |
[05:09] | than just hot dogs. | 热狗更好的东西 |
[05:11] | I Iike hot dogs. | 我喜欢热狗 |
[05:14] | Okay weII I’II teII you what | 好吧 唔 我来告诉你 |
[05:16] | I’II buy you another hot dog Iater if you’re good. | 我待会给你再买热狗 如果你听话 |
[05:19] | – Okay you hit now. – AII right. | -好的 你打吧 -好的 |
[05:25] | Hey there! | 嘿 你! |
[05:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么呢? |
[05:36] | What? I do nothing. | 什么? 我什么都没做 |
[05:39] | I think you did you naughty monkey. | 我想你做了 你这只淘气的猴子 |
[05:48] | Oh come on. | 哦 行了 |
[05:50] | Hey you are a good goIf pIayer. | 嘿 你是个好高尔夫球手 |
[05:52] | WeII I’m trying to be. | 哦 我正想做呢 |
[05:55] | AII right Iisten… okay okay come here. | 好了 听着… 好了好了 过来 |
[05:58] | Listen Iisten Iook I know… | 听着听着 看 我知道… |
[06:00] | I know you’re just trying to have fun. | 我知道你只是闹着玩 |
[06:02] | But there’s something you shouId know. | 可有些事你需要知道 |
[06:04] | See when Raymond and I were kids | 看 雷蒙德和我小的时候 |
[06:06] | he used to poke me quite a bit aII right? | 他老是戳我 好吗? |
[06:09] | Poke poke poke poke. | 戳戳戳戳 |
[06:11] | He was how you say… a jerk okay? | 他是个 怎么说呢… 讨厌鬼 好吗? |
[06:15] | So that’s why now I’m sort of antipoke okay? | 所以这就是为什么我 有点反对戳 好吗? |
[06:20] | Oh no no no but Iisten | 哦 不不不 不过听着 |
[06:22] | if I had to choose someone to poke me it wouId be you. | 如果要我选谁来戳我 我宁可选你 |
[06:27] | But don’t poke me. | 不过别戳我 |
[06:29] | AII right here you go first. | 好了 给 你先来 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | AII right very good try again. | 好的 非常好 再来一个 |
[06:38] | Okay aII right take… | 好的 好的 慢… |
[06:41] | AII right take your time. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[06:43] | Okay aII right that’s a… | 好了 好的 这真… |
[06:48] | that’s an interesting technique aII right. | 这真是有趣的手法 好的 |
[06:52] | AII right very nice. | 好的 非常好 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:56] | Okay over there. | 好的 过去一下 |
[06:58] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好的 |
[07:01] | Hey bravo Roberto | 嘿 太棒了 罗贝托 |
[07:03] | – Very good. – Thank you. Thank– | -非常好 -谢谢 谢… |
[07:19] | AII righty Iet’s do the score now shaII we? | 好吧 现在开始计分了 怎么样? |
[07:26] | Oh I Iike. | 哦 我喜欢 |
[07:31] | So you two having a good time? | 那么 你们俩玩的好吗? |
[07:34] | Yeah a bIast. Things are fantastic. | 是的 好毙了 美好极了 |
[07:38] | Did you two do the uh… | 你们俩有没有 呃… |
[07:42] | The what? | 什么? |
[07:45] | The huckIe-buckIe? | 裤腰扣 |
[07:48] | – Mind your own business okay? – Oh come on. | -管好你自己的事吧 好吗? -哦 得了吧 |
[07:52] | I’m married man. I don’t even huckIe. | 我是已婚的人了 我连腰都不摸了 |
[07:58] | – Here you go. – Hey Suzy I got that. | -给你们 -嘿 苏西 给我就好 |
[08:00] | ReaIIy? Hey Nemo Frank’s picking up a tab. | 真的吗? 嘿 尼莫 弗兰克要付账了 |
[08:03] | Don’t take a check from him. | 别收他的支票 |
[08:08] | Hey don’t embarrass me in front of my internationaI guests aII right? | 嘿 别在我的国际友人面前 让我难堪 好吗? |
[08:11] | I’m buying. | 我要付的 |
[08:13] | Hey you two we’re spIitting this. | 嘿 你们俩 咱们分了 |
[08:17] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | I want to say something. | 我想说几句 |
[08:23] | I come to America to take care for Stefania. | 我来美国是为了照顾斯蒂凡妮 |
[08:28] | But I aIso dream aIways to come to this country | 不过我也一直梦想来这个国家 |
[08:33] | and it is Iike a dream. | 现在就像是在做梦 |
[08:35] | I Iike the peopIe. | 我喜欢这的人 |
[08:37] | I Iike the Iife here very much | 我非常喜欢这的生活 |
[08:41] | with the Iarge drinks and so much ice. | 酒水丰富 冰也多多 |
[08:47] | And I have to say | 并且我得说 |
[08:49] | I did not Iike so much this one. | 我以前不喜欢这个人 |
[08:54] | But now I do. | 不过现在喜欢了 |
[08:56] | And I know Stefania do. | 而且我知道斯蒂凡妮喜欢 |
[09:00] | So what I wiII teII you now is… | 所以我现在要告诉你们的是… |
[09:03] | we stay. | 我们留下了 |
[09:11] | What? Where? | 什么? 哪? |
[09:14] | Here… Lynbrook America. | 这里… 林布鲁克 美国 |
[09:19] | CongratuIations to you both! | 恭喜你们两位! |
[09:20] | – It’s great surprise no? – Yeah yeah yeah. | -这真是大大的惊喜 不是吗? -是是是 |
[09:23] | Yeah great surprise. | 是的 大惊喜 |
[09:25] | But you just can’t Iive here. | 可你们还是不能住在这 |
[09:27] | What wiII you do sir? | 你做什么呢 先生? |
[09:31] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[09:33] | I Iike this pIace. Maybe I buy. | 我喜欢这地方 也许我买了 |
[09:35] | Nemo wouId never seII. | 尼莫是不会卖的 |
[09:38] | I think maybe he do. | 我想也许他会的 |
[09:52] | I want to thank you for taking care of my daughter. | 我想谢谢你照顾我女儿 |
[09:57] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[10:04] | – Hey everybody. – Hi Robby. | -嘿 大家好 -嗨 罗比 |
[10:06] | – Cookie? – What’s the point? | -饼干? -有什么意义呢? |
[10:10] | What’s your probIem? | 你什么毛病了? |
[10:12] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out with Stefania. | 我不认为和斯蒂凡妮行得通 |
[10:14] | Oh give me a break. | 哦 饶了我吧 |
[10:16] | What are you taIking about? | 你说什么呀? |
[10:18] | It ItaIy the two of you couIdn’t get enough of each other. | 在意大利你们两个难舍难分的 |
[10:21] | I don’t know. It’s not the same. | 我不知道 感觉不一样了 |
[10:23] | Hey Iook at her. Look at you. | 嘿 看看她 再看看你 |
[10:26] | Grab on and don’t Iet go. | 抓紧了别松手 |
[10:34] | Of course it’s not the same. I know what your probIem is. | 当然不一样了 我知道你的问题在哪 |
[10:37] | – No you don’t. – Yeah I do. | -不 你不知道 -是的 我知道 |
[10:38] | You guys were going too fast over there. | 你们俩发展太过迅速了 |
[10:41] | Right away boom we’re in Iove. You can’t do that. | 一眨眼 卟 你们相爱了 不能这样子的 |
[10:43] | – What are you taIking about? – You know you… | -你说什么呢? -你知道 你… |
[10:46] | Here Iet me show you something. What do you got here Ma? | 这 让我给你看点东西 这里头是什么 妈? |
[10:49] | Cream of Wheat for the boys. Want some? I’II make some more. | 给男孩子煮的麦片 想吃吗? 我再做点 |
[10:52] | ReIax. Okay see this? This Cream of Wheat that’s you and Stefania. | 放松 好了 看到这个了? 这麦片就是你和斯蒂凡妮 |
[10:56] | – What? – Stay with me. AII right? | -什么? -看着点 好吗? |
[10:58] | Now here’s you guys in ItaIy. | 这是你们俩在意大利 |
[11:00] | – See aII hot and heavy. – No that’s too much. | -看 又热又稠 -不 火太大了 |
[11:04] | – Right. You can’t keep it Iike that. – No turn it down. | -是的 你不能让它老这样 -不 关小点 |
[11:07] | What’s gonna happen to Robert and Stefania if I keep it Iike that? | 如果我就开这么大火 罗伯特和斯蒂凡妮会怎么样呢? |
[11:10] | – They’II get dried out and crusty. – Right. | -烧干成锅巴 -没错 |
[11:12] | Right right. | 是的 是的 |
[11:14] | Robert you want it to Iast you gotta cooI things down a IittIe. | 罗伯特 你要想长久的话 就得凉一点 |
[11:18] | See Iike this. | 看 就象这样 |
[11:20] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:22] | That’s how it is for me and Debra. | 这就是我和黛布拉的经验 |
[11:27] | Just a IittIe Iow fIame. | 火焰要低点 |
[11:29] | Our Cream of Wheat couId just sit on that for years. | 我们的麦片像这样能煮上好多年 |
[11:35] | Hands off girIs he’s mine. | 别打主意了 姑娘们 他是我的 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna teII you about my marriage now | 我想跟你说说我的婚姻的 |
[11:47] | but I’II need the garbage disposaI. | 不过那样我就需要垃圾处理器了 |
[11:56] | You know Robert I wouIdn’t be surprised | 你知道 罗伯特 你有这样的感受 |
[11:58] | if you’re having these feeIings | 我并不奇怪 |
[12:00] | because deep down inside you stiII care for Amy. | 因为在心底里 你还是挂着艾米 |
[12:03] | No no it’s not Amy and it’s not Cream of Wheat. | 不不 不是艾米 也不是麦片 |
[12:07] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[12:09] | Stefania’s annoying. | 斯蒂凡妮很烦人 |
[12:11] | – What? – If by ”annoying ” | -什么? -如果你说的”烦人”指的是 |
[12:14] | you mean ”ha-cha-cha-cha-cha ” | “哈-恰-恰-恰-恰”(意大利口音) |
[12:17] | then I’m right with you. | 我再同意不过了 |
[12:20] | No she’s aIways touching me. | 不 她老是碰我 |
[12:23] | Oh that’s gotta be rough. | 哦 那一定是很粗暴了 |
[12:27] | Why the heII wouId you not want her to touch you? | 你为什么不喜欢她碰你? |
[12:29] | She poked me in the ass with a putter. | 她用高尔夫球杆戳我屁股 |
[12:33] | She couId hit me in the head with a hammer. I wouIdn’t care. | 她拿榔头砸我脑袋都行 我不在乎 |
[12:39] | It’s just that she’s aIways poking me | 只是她老是戳我 |
[12:42] | and I hate being poked. | 而我讨厌被人戳 |
[12:44] | Oh yeah. | 哦 是吗 |
[12:49] | Hey cut it out okay? | 嘿 行了你 好吗? |
[12:51] | I toId her I didn’t Iike it but she wouIdn’t stop. | 我说了我不喜欢 她就是不肯停 |
[12:54] | Robby I think that’s Iike fIirting. | 罗比 我想她是在挑逗你 |
[12:57] | Yeah it sounds Iike you’re nitpicking man. | 是 听起来你也太吹毛求疵了 老兄 |
[12:59] | Look I know Stefania is beautifuI okay? | 看 我知道斯蒂凡妮很漂亮 好吗? |
[13:01] | But you know we’ve been out a few times now | 可是 你知道 我们也出去过几次了 |
[13:04] | and the more time I spend with her | 而和她相处得越久 |
[13:06] | I reaIize that there’s nothing there. | 我越发意识到没有那种东西 |
[13:14] | Robby are you very sure | 罗比 你是不是很确信 |
[13:17] | you’re not homosexuaI? | 你不是同性恋? |
[13:19] | Ma! | 妈! |
[13:30] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[13:36] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德! |
[13:42] | It’s stiII funny. | 还这么有意思 |
[13:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[13:46] | If Stefania was staying for Iike a week I couId put up with it | 如果斯蒂凡妮待 比如说 一星期 我还能受得了 |
[13:49] | but now they’re taIking about staying here for good. | 可是他们说的是 永远呆下去不走了 |
[13:52] | So what am I supposed to take care of her forever huh? | 那怎么样 我要永远照顾她了 哈? |
[13:54] | I gotta marry her now? | 我必须娶她了? |
[13:56] | There are worse things dear. | 这绝不是最糟糕的 亲爱的 |
[14:02] | PIus I got her father Signore Scary-oIa | 再说 还有她爸吓吓先生 |
[14:05] | watching me with those eyes. | 拿大眼盯着我 |
[14:07] | It’s too much. I can’t take it. | 压力太大了 我承受不了 |
[14:09] | Robert Iook you’re obviousIy unhappy. | 罗伯特 看 你显然不开心 |
[14:12] | – You gotta taIk to her. – And say what? | -你得跟她谈谈 -那说什么呢? |
[14:14] | I don’t know. TeII her you just wanna be friends. | 我不知道 告诉她你只想做朋友 |
[14:17] | That broad ain’t buiIt for friendship. | 那个妞生来可不是做朋友的 |
[14:21] | Look you shouIdn’t be pressured into being in a reIationship. | 看 你不应该被人压着发展关系 |
[14:26] | No one here means to pressure him. | 这没人想给他压力 |
[14:28] | But you know something Robby? | 可你知道吗 罗比? |
[14:30] | You’re not getting any younger. | 青春一去不复返 |
[14:32] | And I read you know | 报纸上写 你知道 |
[14:35] | that as men get oIder their sperm production– | 随着男人的年龄增大 精子的产量… |
[14:38] | – Okay! – Ma Ma Ma Ma! | -好了! -妈妈妈妈! |
[14:41] | Back it up. | 有道理 |
[14:43] | PIease it’s science. | 拜托 这是科学 |
[14:46] | You’re reaIIy thinking of breaking up with her? | 你真的想和她分手? |
[14:50] | That is the onIy decent thing to do. | 这是唯一得体的方法了 |
[14:53] | This is about moraIity. | 这是道德的问题 |
[14:54] | You don’t string someone aIong. | 你不能欺骗别人的感情 |
[14:57] | Yeah but Stefania she’s so… | 是 可斯蒂凡妮 她是那么… |
[15:00] | She’s so what Ray? | 她那么什么 雷? |
[15:04] | Just do what she says. | 照她说的做 |
[15:11] | I Iike your house. | 我喜欢你的房子 |
[15:14] | It’s an apartment reaIIy. | 这只是公寓 真的 |
[15:17] | I don’t Iike this. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[15:20] | Okay um Iisten | 好吧 呃 听着 |
[15:23] | we need to taIk okay? | 咱们需要谈谈 好吗? |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:34] | Okay | 好了 |
[15:36] | I think that it’s very exciting | 我想你和你爸打算搬过来 |
[15:39] | that you and your dad are taIking about moving here. | 这很令人兴奋 |
[15:42] | Ooh poIizia. | 哦 警察 |
[15:44] | Attention span of a moth. | 持续注意力只赶得上蛾子 |
[15:49] | Listen Iook I just had this drycIeaned. | 听着 看 我刚干洗过 |
[15:52] | You put on for me huh? | 穿给我看 哈? |
[15:53] | No no this is for work okay? | 不不 这是工作服 好吗? |
[15:56] | Let’s put this back. You come over here. | 咱们来放回去 你过这来 |
[15:58] | To the ugIy sofa. | 到丑沙发上 |
[16:02] | – Yeah. – I am hungry. | -是 -我饿了 |
[16:05] | – Do you have food for me? – More? | -你有吃的给我吗? -还要? |
[16:09] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[16:11] | Maybe you have hot dogs. | 也许你有热狗 |
[16:13] | One second. | 马上就好 |
[16:16] | It’s Iike dropping wood into a chipper. | 好像木头放进切片机 |
[16:26] | WeII I have Captain SaIty PretzeI Nuggets. | 唔 我这有上尉咸扭饼干 |
[16:29] | – I Iike hot dogs. – PretzeI nuggets! | -我喜欢热狗 -扭饼干! |
[16:47] | What’s wrong Berto? | 怎么了 罗贝托? |
[16:50] | Nothing it’s just there’s your tummy. | 没什么 只是 你的肚脐 |
[16:54] | You do not put it on so… | 你不穿 所以… |
[16:57] | WeII actuaIIy that is poIice property. | 唔 事实上 这是警局财产 |
[16:59] | – You need to take that off. – Okay. | -你得脱下来 -好的 |
[17:01] | Wait wait! HaIt no wait. | 等等等! 停下 不 等等 |
[17:04] | AII right Iook Iook keep it on. | 好吧 看 看 穿着吧 |
[17:06] | Here sit down here. Have some pretzeIs okay? | 这 坐下 吃点扭饼 好吗? |
[17:09] | No thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[17:11] | I wasn’t reaIIy hungry for pretzeIs. | 我并不是太饿 就扭饼来说 |
[17:18] | No. | 不 |
[17:26] | Stefania… | 斯蒂凡妮… |
[17:28] | you are a beautifuI woman | 你是个美丽的女人 |
[17:32] | and a IoveIy person | 和可爱的人 |
[17:34] | and a beautifuI woman. | 和美丽的女人 |
[17:36] | And I think that it’s very nice | 我想你打算生活 |
[17:38] | that you want to make a Iife for yourseIf | 在这个国家里 的想法 |
[17:40] | here in this country. | 非常好 |
[17:43] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[17:45] | Okay here’s the thing. | 好了 事情是这样的 |
[17:47] | You know it’s been said that | 你知道 有人说过 |
[17:50] | Iove is Iike Cream of Wheat. | 爱情就像煮麦片 |
[17:53] | Maybe no more taIking. | 也许先不要说话了 |
[17:58] | You want to– you want– oh boy. | 你想…你想…哦 天 |
[18:05] | Hard to argue. | 难以反对 |
[18:10] | No no no Stefania. | 不不不 斯蒂凡妮 |
[18:13] | What do you mean no? | 什么意思不? |
[18:14] | No means no. Same in ItaIian. | 不就是不 和意大利语里的意思也一样 |
[18:16] | No means no. | 不的意思就是不 |
[18:19] | Berto we have waited so Iong. | 贝托 咱们等了太久了 |
[18:22] | It wiII be nice. | 一定会很美妙的 |
[18:23] | I’m not saying it wouIdn’t be nice | 我不是说不会很美妙 |
[18:26] | and soft | 和柔软 |
[18:29] | but it wouId be wrong because Stefania | 可那是错误的 因为 斯蒂凡妮 |
[18:32] | we shouIdn’t be together. | 咱们不应该在一起 |
[18:34] | It’s okay. My father wiII not know. | 没事的 我爸不会知道的 |
[18:42] | No no no no. | 不不不不 |
[18:45] | No Iook you misunderstand aII right? | 不 看 你理解错了 好吗? |
[18:49] | I shouIdn’t Iead you on. | 我不能误导你 |
[18:51] | It’s moraIIy wrong I think. | 这是不道德的 我想 |
[18:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:55] | We shouId break up. | 咱们应该分手 |
[18:59] | You me no more. | 你 我 不再了 |
[19:06] | Listen Stefania I’II aIways cherish | 听着 斯蒂凡妮 我一直很珍惜 |
[19:08] | the moments we had together | 咱们在一起的时刻 |
[19:10] | but I just didn’t want you to move here | 可我只是不希望你 |
[19:12] | for the wrong reasons. | 为错误的原因搬来这 |
[19:19] | – Hey come on. – Don’t touch me! | -嘿 别这样 -别碰我! |
[19:22] | I can’t beIieve I came to America for you. | 真不相信我为你跑来美国 |
[19:26] | You couIdn’t even caII me yourseIf. | 你甚至都不能自己给我打电话 |
[19:28] | You had to have your mother beg me to come! | 你只能叫你妈求我来! |
[19:31] | No no no no no that was her idea. She’s crazy. | 不不不不不 那是她的主意 她疯了 |
[19:35] | What are you her puppet? | 你是什么 她的小狗? |
[19:38] | She puIIs the strings and you dance Iike Pinocchio? | 她一拉线 你就跳的像匹诺曹? |
[19:40] | No no no no Pinocchio this time. | 不不不 这次不是匹诺曹 |
[19:42] | You see she wanted me to marry you | 你看 她想让我娶你 |
[19:44] | but I said I couIdn’t because you’re annoying. | 可我说我不能 因为你烦人 |
[19:49] | Annoying? | 烦人? |
[19:52] | What does this mean annoying? | 什么意思 烦人? |
[20:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:04] | Liar. I am sick to Iook to you! | 骗子 我看着你就想吐! |
[20:10] | WeII Iisten we can stiII be friends. | 唔 听着 咱们还是可以做朋友 |
[20:12] | You see in America you don’t break up. You stay friends. | 你看 在美国 你不断绝关系 还可以做朋友 |
[20:15] | – That’s what you do. – Not in ItaIy. | -你也可以这么做 -在意大利不行 |
[20:24] | Annoying. | 烦人 |
[20:27] | Listen I did the right thing. | 听着 我做得对 |
[20:31] | MoraIIy I did the right thing. | 道德上 我做的是对的 |
[20:46] | There better be a heaven. | 最好真的有天堂 |
[20:59] | Hey Nemo I’II take a sIice. | 嘿 尼莫 给我来片披萨 |
[21:09] | Signore FogagnoIo hi. | 佛伽纽楼先生 |
[21:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[21:15] | I toId you. | 我告诉过你 |
[21:17] | We stay in America. | 我们要在美国住下了 |
[21:19] | Oh so you work here now? | 哦 那你现在在这工作? |
[21:22] | I own here now. | 我现在拥有这里 |
[21:26] | You own? | 你拥有? |
[21:28] | What happened to Nemo? | 尼莫怎么了? |
[21:30] | He go away. | 他走了 |
[21:34] | W-what? W-where? | 什…什么? 哪…哪呢? |
[21:37] | Away. | 不在这 |
[21:41] | Listen Signore FogagnoIo | 听着 佛伽纽楼先生 |
[21:45] | about Stefania… | 关于斯蒂凡妮… |
[21:51] | I am a homosexuaI. | 我是同性恋 |