时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | WouId you guys knock it off? You’re kiIIing me here. | 你们几个歇会行不行? 都要被你们气死了 |
[00:06] | Hey what are you doing? What are you doing? | 嘿 你们干什么? 你们在干什么? |
[00:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:10] | Is that my new Iipstick? | 这是我的新口红吗? |
[00:12] | Give me this. | 快给我 |
[00:14] | Now Iisten you go upstairs and wash your faces. | 听着 你们快上去把脸洗了 |
[00:17] | Hey hey we don’t have to have | 嘿嘿 星期六不许 |
[00:20] | this cowboy party on Saturday. | 开牛仔生日会了 |
[00:22] | I’II get my scissors and cut your birthday right out of the caIendar. | 看我拿剪子把你们的生日从日历上挖掉 |
[00:28] | Oh come on! | 哦 拜托! |
[00:30] | Maybe this is a bourbon saIesman. | 但愿是推销波本威士忌的 |
[00:35] | – Mom hi. Oh my gosh. – Hi. | -妈 嗨 我的天 -嗨 |
[00:39] | You know you’re earIy. The birthday party’s not for two days. | 你知道 你来早了 生日聚会只开一天 |
[00:41] | No I know. I came today because I wanted to taIk to you. | 不 我知道 我今天过来是有事跟你说 |
[00:45] | – But why didn’t you caII? – Your father and I have separated. | -你怎么不打电话? -你爸和我分开了 |
[00:50] | HeIIo Lois. | 哈喽 露易斯 |
[00:53] | – Hi Marie. – I saw you drive up. | -嗨 玛丽 -我看到你开车来 |
[00:56] | Was I given the wrong day for the party? | 我得到的派对日期是错的? |
[01:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:02] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[01:05] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[01:07] | – I think I missed something. – It’s okay. | -我想我错过什么了 -没事的 |
[01:10] | – We’II see you Iater okay Marie? – I think I missed something. | -一会见 好吗 玛丽? -我想我错过什么了 |
[01:13] | If anybody needs to taIk to me I’m just right across the street. | 如果有人有话跟我说 我就在街对面 |
[01:18] | I have marbIe cake! | 我做了香草巧克力蛋糕 |
[01:24] | What are you taIking about? | 你说什么? |
[01:26] | What do you mean you’ve separated? | 什么叫你们分开了? |
[01:28] | WeII I don’t suppose it’s any secret | 唔 我不认为我和你父亲之间 |
[01:31] | that your father and I have had our probIems. | 出了问题是什么秘密 |
[01:34] | We even tried that marriage counseIing thing in New Jersey. | 我们甚至还试了新泽西的婚姻咨询 |
[01:38] | One week of counseIing and this is what you come up with? | 咨询了一星期就这么个结果? |
[01:40] | This is how you work things out? | 你们就是这么解决问题的? |
[01:42] | Oh honey this can’t be a compIete surprise. | 哦 亲爱的 这也不能算是意料之外的 |
[01:45] | You know we were never truIy compatibIe | 你知道我们从不是真的合得来 |
[01:48] | and New Jersey actuaIIy made us see that. | 而新泽西事实上让我们明白了这点 |
[01:51] | Oh yeah that’s right New Jersey | 哦 是啊 没错 新泽西 |
[01:53] | ”The Just Give Up State.” | “撒手放弃的州” |
[01:56] | WeII it was 41 years | 唔 都41年了 |
[01:59] | so you can’t say we didn’t give it a shot. | 你也不能说我们没给对方机会 |
[02:01] | Now pIease don’t be upset | 现在请不要难过了 |
[02:03] | because I’m not reaIIy. | 因为我就不 真的 |
[02:05] | I feeI wonderfuI and free. | 我觉得美妙而自由 |
[02:09] | You’re unbeIievabIe. And what about Dad? | 你真难以置信 那爸爸呢? |
[02:12] | WeII he’s fine too and we’II stay cIose. | 唔 他也没事 并且我们会保持亲近的 |
[02:15] | We’II probabIy be better friends than before. | 也许能成为比以前更好的朋友 |
[02:18] | And you know Pat and CyriI went through this | 你知道帕特和希瑞尔 也经过这个 |
[02:21] | and they’re much happier now. | 他们现在快乐多了 |
[02:23] | They share custody of the dogs. | 他们共有狗的监护权 |
[02:29] | This is just Iike you you know? | 这太像你了 知道吗? |
[02:31] | Your hip and trendy IifestyIe. | 你时髦和赶潮流的生活方式 |
[02:33] | It’s chic to get separated now so that’s what you do | 现在兴分居了 所以你们就做这个 |
[02:35] | instead of putting any effort into– | 不投入任何努力… |
[02:37] | Come on Debra now that’s not fair. | 别这样 黛布拉 这么说可不公平 |
[02:40] | It’s been nothing but effort and I have tried. | 除了努力没别的了 我努力了 |
[02:42] | You have never tried anything for Ionger | 你努力的东西 |
[02:44] | than it was on a magazine cover. | 从没长过杂志封面 |
[02:57] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[03:01] | HeIIo? | 哈喽? |
[03:09] | Hiya Lois. | 你好呀 露易丝 |
[03:13] | I was Iooking for Marie. | 我来找玛丽 |
[03:16] | Oh yeah? For me just the opposite. | 哦 是吗? 对我来说 刚好相反 |
[03:23] | Juice? | 果汁? |
[03:25] | No thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[03:27] | WouId you mind if I just hung out here for a bit? | 你介意我在这待上一会吗? |
[03:40] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么也没发生 |
[03:43] | What are you? | 你是什么? |
[03:45] | Put on some cIothes with company in the house. | 穿上点衣服 家里有客人 |
[03:47] | What company? She’s famiIy. | 什么客人? 她是家里人 |
[03:50] | Hey there’s nothing here she ain’t seen on Warren. | 嘿 又没什么是她没在华伦身上见到过的 |
[03:53] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗? |
[03:55] | Hey where is Warren? Abu Dhabi or something? | 嘿 华伦哪去了? 阿布达比(阿联酋首府)还是哪? |
[03:59] | CouId be. | 可能的 |
[04:01] | That’s why I came over. | 我来就是为这事 |
[04:03] | I want to teII you that | 我想告诉你们 |
[04:06] | Warren and I are spIitting up. | 华伦和我分开了 |
[04:12] | I’II put pants on. | 我去穿裤子 |
[04:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:21] | You poor dear. | 小可怜 |
[04:23] | No no it’s okay Marie. | 不不 没事的 玛丽 |
[04:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:27] | He’s Ieaving you. | 他要离开你了 |
[04:28] | No it’s compIeteIy mutuaI. | 不 这完全是相互的 |
[04:31] | We’re both quite happy honestIy. | 我们都很开心 说实话 |
[04:34] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你不用在我面前掩饰 |
[04:37] | You can teII me aII the awfuI detaiIs. | 你可以告诉我所有糟糕的细节 |
[04:40] | PIease. | 求你了 |
[04:42] | No not those pants. They go to GoodwiII. | 不 不要穿那条裤子 这条要捐到美丽心愿(慈善机构) |
[04:44] | Hey I Iove these pants. | 嘿 我喜欢这条裤子 |
[04:46] | Who the heII are you to give ’em to GoodwiII?! | 你凭什么送去美丽心愿?! |
[04:49] | There are hoIes in the seat! You’ve worn through them! | 屁股上有洞! 你都穿透了! |
[04:51] | Then you can’t give ’em to GoodwiII! That’s bad wiII! | 那你就不能把它送去美丽心愿! 那是坏心愿! |
[04:55] | There are other pants in the dryer. Put on one of those. | 干衣机里还有其他的裤子 随便拿条穿上 |
[04:57] | No! These are the pants! | 不! 这就是我要的裤子! |
[04:59] | No you are not wearing those pants Frank! | 不 你不能穿这条裤子 弗兰克! |
[05:01] | – You’re just Iike an animaI! – AnimaIs don’t even Iike pants! | -你就像是野兽! -野兽根本都不喜欢裤子! |
[05:06] | – You did that on purpose! – I did not! | -你故意的! -我没有! |
[05:08] | You’re the animaI! | 你才是野兽! |
[05:16] | Go on dear. | 继续 亲爱的 |
[05:20] | WeII it’s reaIIy very simpIe. | 唔 其实很简单 |
[05:24] | It’s been over 40 years | 已经40多年了 |
[05:26] | and we needed a change. | 我们需要有点改变 |
[05:28] | You don’t seem very upset. | 你看起来不是很难过 |
[05:30] | ActuaIIy I’m more upset and surprised | 事实上 看到黛布拉那么难过 |
[05:33] | that Debra seems so upset. | 倒让我更难过和吃惊 |
[05:36] | WeII I must say. I compIeteIy understand Debra here. | 唔 我得说 我完全理解黛布拉 |
[05:40] | I mean I was brought up to consider it a sin | 我的意思是 我从小就认为这是种罪 |
[05:44] | to… divorce. | 你知道…离婚 |
[05:47] | And here you are taIking about it so casuaIIy. | 而你说起来这么轻松 |
[05:50] | How Iong have you and Warren been separated? | 你和华伦分开多久了? |
[05:53] | About two weeks. | 差不多两星期 |
[05:55] | What’s it Iike? | 你是怎么熬过来的? |
[06:05] | Hey! Cheese doodIe. | 嘿! 奶酪小傻傻 |
[06:09] | I ordered a moon bounce for the kids party Saturday. | 我给孩子们星期六的聚会订了充气跳跳房 |
[06:13] | It’s a corraI. Goes with your whoIe cowboy theme. | 是个畜栏 刚好配合牛仔的主题 |
[06:17] | They said you gotta be under 80 pounds to jump in there | 他们说只有80磅以下的才可以跳 |
[06:19] | but screw that guy. I’m going in. | 不过让他去死好了 我是肯定要跳的 |
[06:28] | Listen Ray. | 听着 雷 |
[06:30] | – What? – I have to teII you something. | -什么? -我有事告诉你 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | It’s pretty big. | 很严重 |
[06:38] | Oh boy. | 哦 天 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:48] | My parents have separated. | 我父母分居了 |
[06:51] | They’re on the path to divorce. | 他们在走上离婚的道路 |
[06:57] | – You Iaugh? You Iaugh?! – No no no no. No! | -你还笑? 你还笑? -不不不不 不! |
[06:59] | It’s one of those moments you know? | 只是有那么一刻 知道吗? |
[07:01] | It’s too serious or something. | 太严肃了还是怎么的 |
[07:05] | I wasn’t ready for it. | 我没准备好 |
[07:07] | This is terribIe. | 这太糟糕了 |
[07:21] | No aII right st– | 不 好了 |
[07:23] | There’s nothing funny here. | 没什么可笑的 |
[07:25] | This is awfuI. You know what it is. | 这太可怕了 你知道是为什么吗? |
[07:27] | It’s just– it’s the way that you said it. | 只是…只是你说的方式 |
[07:29] | ”They’re on the path to divorce.” | “他们在走上离婚的道路” |
[07:31] | I’m not smiIing. I didn’t smiIe. I’m not smiIing. | 我不是笑 我没有笑 我没笑 |
[07:34] | You know what it is? It’s the image I have. | 你知道为什么吗? 是我想象的画面 |
[07:36] | I picture that there was a path in the forest | 我看到森林里一条小路 |
[07:38] | with Iike one of those wooden signs. ”Divorce this way” and– | 然后一个木牌子上写着”离婚走这边”然后… |
[07:41] | I don’t know. What? | 我不知道 什么? |
[07:43] | –Iike ”Three IittIe pigs this way.” | …好像 “三只小猪 走这边” |
[07:46] | And then your face when you said it | 然后你说的时候的脸色 |
[07:48] | it was just a IittIe serious. That’s aII. | 只是那有点严肃 就是这样 |
[07:50] | No! | 不! |
[07:53] | I think I had too much fun at work today. | 我想我今天上班太开心了 |
[07:55] | You know what happened? The door to the vending machine | 你知道贩售机怎么了? 贩售机的门 |
[07:58] | it was broken see? | 坏掉了 明白了? |
[08:00] | Free candy. | 免费的糖果 |
[08:03] | These are my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[08:06] | Twix. | 威化饼 |
[09:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:20] | Hungry? | 饿了? |
[09:22] | You know if you’re interested | 要知道 你要是有兴趣 |
[09:24] | I got a IittIe candy Ieft upstairs. | 我楼上还有点糖果 |
[09:38] | It’s okay I got my candy. | 没事 我还有糖果 |
[09:44] | What happened to your parents? | 你父母怎么了? |
[09:46] | Why you want another good Iaugh? | 干嘛 你还没笑够? |
[09:49] | I didn’t Iaugh. | 我没笑 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry. Come on I’m sorry about your parents. | 对不起 别这样 很遗憾你父母的事 |
[09:57] | It’s very bad. | 这太糟了 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry. We have to taIk about this. | 对不起 咱们得谈谈这事 |
[10:07] | I wanna taIk about this with you. | 我想跟你谈谈这事 |
[10:10] | Come on we have to discuss this. | 来吧 咱们谈谈 |
[10:12] | So your parents | 那么 你爸妈 |
[10:15] | boy… | 乖乖… |
[10:20] | – Go ahead. – WeII I don’t– | -说吧 -唔 我不… |
[10:22] | what do you say? I’m sorry. | 你能说什么呢? 我很遗憾 |
[10:26] | But I mean I have to say this. | 可是 我的意思是 我得说 |
[10:29] | I think everybody couId have seen this coming right? | 我想大家都能看出点苗头 |
[10:32] | I mean remember Thanksgiving how they yeIIed? | 我是说 还记得感恩节吧 他们是怎么大喊大叫的? |
[10:36] | It was terribIe. I had a hard time finishing my pie. | 这太可怕了 我连派都差点吃不下去 |
[10:40] | I know they had probIems Ray. | 我知道他们有问题 雷 |
[10:44] | Then why are you so surprised? | 那你怎么这么吃惊? |
[10:46] | Because they’re my parents! They’re spIitting up! | 因为他们是我父母! 他们要分手了! |
[10:48] | What I can’t beIieve is that they’re the ones getting a divorce. | 我不能相信的是 要离婚的是他们 |
[10:51] | It shouId be your parents. | 应该是你父母才对 |
[10:55] | WeII. | 唔 |
[10:59] | I don’t think that’s a particuIarIy nice thing to say. | 我不认为这是句友好的话 |
[11:02] | – I’m sorry. – I think someone’s awfuIIy competitive. | -对不起 -我想有人过分攀比了 |
[11:04] | AII right I’m sorry Ray. | 好吧 对不起 雷 |
[11:07] | No that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[11:09] | Say what you want about my parents. You usuaIIy do. | 关于我父母你想怎么说随便 你平时也这样 |
[11:14] | But I wiII say this. | 不过我要说的是 |
[11:16] | Maybe maybe your parents are spIitting up | 也许 也许你父母分手是因为 |
[11:20] | because they kept everything inside for so Iong | 他们把事憋在心里太久 |
[11:23] | that they finaIIy just expIoded. | 直到最后爆发 |
[11:26] | Like when you put a pudding cup in the microwave. | 就像你把布丁杯放进微波炉 |
[11:33] | Which was not me by the way. | 不是我干的 顺便说一句 |
[11:38] | So this doesn’t worry you? | 这么说这不让你担心 |
[11:41] | – What? – What about us. | -什么? -咱们俩 |
[11:45] | – What do you mean? – What if we’re headed that way? | -什么意思? -要是咱们也变成那样呢? |
[11:49] | I keep a Iot of stuff inside too. | 我也有很多事闷在心里 |
[11:52] | No you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[11:55] | I drop a sock on the fIoor | 我掉只袜子在地上 |
[11:57] | you scream Iike a horror movie. | 你叫得像恐怖片里一样 |
[12:05] | There’s pIenty more I keep inside beIieve me. | 还有很多事我留在心里 相信我 |
[12:09] | There can’t be a Iot Ieft in there. | 不可能有太多的 |
[12:14] | I hate my mother. | 我恨我妈 |
[12:16] | No you don’t. How do you know this is your mother’s fauIt? | 不 你不恨 你怎么知道是你妈的错? |
[12:19] | It’s her fauIt. She’s so… | 是她的错 她太… |
[12:23] | Why is she doing this? | 她为什么这么做? |
[12:25] | I mean my parents being together– | 我是说 我父母在一起… |
[12:28] | I mean I have counted on that my whoIe Iife. | 我的意思是 我这辈子就指望这个了 |
[12:32] | Through schooI and coIIege | 从小学到大学 |
[12:33] | and then struggIing after coIIege | 然后是大学毕业后的奋斗 |
[12:35] | you know when I didn’t know what I was doing | 你知道 当我不知道自己做的什么 |
[12:37] | or where I was going at Ieast I had… | 或者自己要去变成什么样 至少我还有… |
[12:41] | Their marriage was Iike a rock | 他们的婚姻就像是岩石 |
[12:43] | the one soIid rock for me. | 我的稳固的岩石 |
[12:46] | WeII… | 唔… |
[12:48] | maybe it was more Iike a stone okay? | 也许那更像是个石头(结石) 对吧? |
[12:53] | And now it has passed. | 现在排出来了 |
[13:01] | – That’s enough. That’s just enough. – What did I do? | -够了 真的够了 -我做什么了? |
[13:04] | You can’t have a reaI conversation. | 你就不能真正地谈话 |
[13:06] | – You gotta be funny. Idiot. – It wasn’t that funny! | -你非得逗笑 白痴 -那也不是那么好笑了! |
[13:09] | Hey no come on Iook I’m trying to be understanding here okay? | 不 别这样 我想要理解你 好吗? |
[13:12] | I’m not the one who said ”idiot ” aII right? | 我可不是叫人白痴的人 好吗? |
[13:14] | But I’m wiIIing to overIook it because I understand. | 不过我愿意不去计较 因为我理解 |
[13:18] | You’re the chiId of a broken home. | 你是个家庭破碎的小孩 |
[13:35] | – Oh hi. – Hi. | -哦 嗨 -嗨 |
[13:41] | AIIy’s kerchief tore. | 爱丽的手帕破了 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[13:45] | WeII she needs another one to go | 唔 她需要另一条 |
[13:48] | with her cowgirI ensembIe. | 来配她的牛仔装扮 |
[13:51] | Okay I’II get it. | 好的 我去拿 |
[13:53] | Debra wait. | 黛布拉 等等 |
[13:56] | What? | 怎么? |
[13:58] | I don’t know. I was just hoping that maybe | 我不知道 我只希望也许 |
[14:01] | you couId have tried to come to terms with the situation | 你过去两天能够 |
[14:04] | – over the Iast coupIe of days. – No I’m fine Mom | -试着接受现状 -不 我没事 妈 |
[14:06] | but thanks for the coupIe of days to come to terms with it. | 不过谢谢你给我两天时间来接受 |
[14:10] | I gotta get that kerchief. | 我得去拿手帕了 |
[14:15] | Leave me aIone! | 别缠着我! |
[14:19] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[14:21] | We said it before. I’m the bad guy. | 咱们说过了的 我是坏蛋 |
[14:24] | You said that. I did not agree to that. | 你说的 我没同意 |
[14:26] | WeII there can’t be two bad guys okay? | 唔 总不能有两个坏蛋吧 好吗? |
[14:28] | – That doesn’t make sense. – Look I wanna be the bad guy okay? | -这说不通 -看 我想做坏蛋 好吗? |
[14:31] | I’m aIways a good guy. I’m a cop. | 我总是好人 我是警察 |
[14:35] | It’s monotonous. | 这太单调了 |
[14:38] | Listen I bought the mustache. | 听着 胡子是我买的 |
[14:40] | Yeah weII it’s my kid’s party okay? They aII hate the good guy. | 是 唔 这是我孩子的聚会 好吗? 他们都恨好人 |
[14:43] | So you couId use a IittIe hate. | 那么你正需要点恨 |
[14:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:48] | Aah! | 啊! |
[14:50] | It’s Rotten Raymond! | 丑恶雷蒙德来了! |
[14:56] | He’s so funny. | 他真有趣 |
[14:58] | Yeah he’s a pip. | 是的 他是好人 |
[15:07] | Listen I was sorry to hear about you and Warren. | 听着 我很遗憾听说你和华伦的事 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:12] | I’ve been there. | 我有过亲身经历 |
[15:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:17] | What was your wife’s name again? | 你妻子叫什么来的? |
[15:19] | Joanne. She was actuaIIy quite horribIe. | 乔安 实际上她很可怕 |
[15:24] | Right I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[15:27] | Just so you know it gets better as time passes. | 告诉你吧 时间会冲淡一切的 |
[15:30] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[15:32] | Thank you Robert. | 谢谢 罗伯特 |
[15:34] | ActuaIIy we’re pretty okay with it now. | 实际上 我们现在接受得很好 |
[15:38] | Yeah so was Joanne. | 是吗 乔安也一样 |
[15:41] | She had a party. | 她还办了聚会 |
[15:44] | – Oh? – At her oId strip cIub. | -哦? -在她原来的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:48] | AII her friends were there– | 她的朋友都在那… |
[15:50] | Satin BubbIes | 丝缎 泡泡 |
[15:53] | Lick-Lick. | 小舔舔 |
[16:07] | PeopIe make mistakes. | 人会犯错误 |
[16:11] | I wouId say she’s the one that made the mistake. | 我会说她才是犯错误的人 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Oh Iisten. | 哦 听着 |
[16:32] | – No I was just trying to be consoIing. – Good Iuck to you. | -不 我只是想安慰你 -祝你好运 |
[16:35] | – No I didn’t mean– – Good Iuck to you! | -不 我不是想… -祝你好运! |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. He reaIIy is crazy. | 对不起 可他真的疯了 |
[16:48] | Damn it! Stupid damn friggin’ thing. | 该死! 愚蠢见鬼该死的东西 |
[16:51] | Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[16:55] | Your mom said you were up here. | 你妈说你在上面 |
[16:59] | Hi Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[17:06] | I can’t find a kerchief. | 我找不到手帕了 |
[17:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[17:21] | WeII the invitation said ”Round ’em up birthday party.” | 唔 请柬上写的”大家来生日聚会了” |
[17:24] | It promised a ”rootin’ tootin’ time.” | 保证了有”嘈杂火热的时光”的 |
[17:27] | I’m so sorry Dad. | 我真难过 爸爸 |
[17:30] | Yeah me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[17:31] | Sorry she’s doing this to you. | 对不起她这么对你 |
[17:33] | – What do you mean? – I know how she is. | -什么意思? -我知道她是什么样子 |
[17:41] | Here sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[17:45] | This is not your mother’s fauIt. | 这不是你妈的错 |
[17:47] | – Don’t you defend her. – Listen to me. | -别替她说话 -听我说 |
[17:51] | We have both been unhappy | 我们都有一段时间不开心了 |
[17:53] | – for some time now. You know that. – AII right | -你知道的 -好吧 |
[17:55] | but you’re the one who at Ieast tries to make an effort | 可你至少想要努力 |
[17:58] | Iike wanting to go to that marriage counseIing. | 比如想去那个婚姻咨询 |
[18:00] | Can I teII you something? I never reaIIy wanted to go to New Jersey. | 我能告诉你吗? 我从没真的想去新泽西 |
[18:03] | You want to know why I picked that pIace? | 你想知道我为什么选那吗? |
[18:05] | Because I was Iooking forward | 因为我想看到的是 |
[18:07] | to how much your Mother wouId hate it. | 你妈怎么恨那的 |
[18:12] | WeII she Ioved it | 唔 她喜欢那里 |
[18:13] | and I was the one bored out of my freakin’ skuII. | 而我则闷的头骨都要裂开了 |
[18:17] | Those workshops– | 那些个讨论会… |
[18:19] | ”PoIishing your souI mate’s souI.” | “升华你灵魂伴侣的灵魂” |
[18:23] | So… | 所以… |
[18:25] | You reaIIy mustn’t bIame your mother honey. | 你真的不该怪你母亲 宝贝 |
[18:27] | I’m the one who actuaIIy said it was over. | 是我说的结束了 |
[18:30] | I don’t beIieve it. | 我不相信 |
[18:33] | – It’s true. – And what did she say? | -是真的 -她说了什么? |
[18:38] | WeII she knew. | 唔 她知道 |
[18:40] | We both knew. | 我们都知道 |
[18:46] | Don’t cry honey. | 别哭 宝贝 |
[18:48] | I can’t heIp it. | 我忍不住 |
[18:50] | I mean why the heII do you take vows | 我是说 如果你们不是认真的 |
[18:53] | if they don’t mean anything? | 干嘛当初要发誓呢? |
[18:55] | We meant it then. | 我们那时是认真的 |
[18:57] | We meant it when you were kids. | 你们小时候 我们也是认真的 |
[19:01] | But when your sister and then you went off to coIIege | 可是当你和你姐姐去上大学 |
[19:05] | it kept getting harder. | 就越来越难了 |
[19:08] | WeII what about aII the kissing the traveIing together | 唔 那亲来亲去 一起旅行 |
[19:11] | and the Pookums 1 and 2 Iicense pIates? | 车牌取名Pookums1号2号 又是怎么回事? |
[19:14] | What was that? | 这算什么? |
[19:17] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:19] | I guess by the end | 我猜 到最后 |
[19:22] | most of that was just… a show. | 大多数时候都是演戏 |
[19:26] | And we had enough. | 而我们受够了 |
[19:30] | We both had enough. | 我们俩都受够了 |
[19:37] | It’s not Iike Ray’s parents. | 不像雷的父母 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[19:43] | They seem to have the secret. | 他们好像掌握了个中奥秘 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么? |
[19:48] | They know how to do it. | 他们知道怎么做 |
[19:51] | It’s not a facade for them. | 不用装门面 |
[19:53] | But they’re maniacs. | 可他们是疯子 |
[19:58] | Yes but they’re honest with each other. | 是的 但他们彼此真诚 |
[20:01] | Everything’s out in the open with them. | 什么事都能敞开了说 |
[20:04] | ”Eggs Marie and hoId the chatter.” | “蛋 玛丽 别叨叨” |
[20:07] | I Iove that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[20:11] | I’II teII you they’re the ones | 我告诉你 他们才是 |
[20:13] | who oughta be giving the seminar. | 该去作报告的人 |
[20:40] | Howdy. | 你好呀 |
[20:44] | WouId you take that off pIease? | 能把那个摘下来吗? |
[20:47] | Yes Ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[21:01] | FeeIing any better? | 觉得好些了吗? |
[21:03] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[21:08] | Sorry about your parents. | 真遗憾你的父母 |
[21:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:14] | But you know… | 可是你知道… |
[21:17] | that’s not us. | 咱们不会那样的 |
[21:19] | ‘Cause I– | 因为我… |
[21:21] | I think we kinda get everything out in the open. | 我想咱们差不多 什么事都说出来了 |
[21:32] | Tighter. | 紧点 |
[21:37] | Tighter. | 再紧些 |
[21:46] | You want me to put on the mustache? | 你想要我把胡子戴上吗? |