时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:05] | Ah. | |
[00:09] | Ah. | |
[00:13] | Ah! | |
[00:17] | Mmm… mmm! | |
[00:58] | – What? – Nothin’. | – 怎么了? – 没什么. |
[01:00] | No. What? | 真的没事? |
[01:01] | Nothin’. I’m just waiting for the mirror. | 嗯,在等着用镜子. |
[01:07] | Gotta pluck your eyebrows before you go to bed? | 以后睡觉前最好把眉毛拔了? |
[01:10] | What’s with that? You’re just gonna mush ’em up, anyway. | 老折腾这个有什么劲? 拔了一了百了, 对吧? |
[01:13] | Well, you comb your hair. How stupid is that? | 噢,那你干什么要梳头呀. 太愚蠢了! |
[01:16] | That’s my routine. | 那是我每天的生活规律. |
[01:18] | Wash face, comb hair, brush teeth… | 洗脸,梳头,刷牙…… |
[01:21] | scrape tongue. | 还有刮舌头. |
[01:23] | You never know when that “blue moon” | 你连这个都不知道? |
[01:25] | is gonna pop up. | 今天太阳打西边出来了. |
[01:27] | Well, you’re getting in the way | 我知道,可是你妨碍了 |
[01:29] | of my routine. | 我的生活规律. |
[01:30] | It’s my bathroom, too, you know. | 洗漱间也有我的份,对吧! |
[01:32] | Yes, I know. | 对,有你的份. |
[01:34] | I guess I should just move out | 我看我应该搬出去 |
[01:37] | and leave the whole bathroom to you. | 把整个洗漱间都留给你一个人用. |
[01:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:43] | Huh? | 哼? |
[01:44] | Could I have the bathroom? | 整个洗漱间给我一个人用? |
[01:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[01:49] | Oh, forget it. | 哦,当我没说. |
[01:52] | What? You want me to move out of our bathroom? | 什么?你真的想我放弃洗漱间? |
[01:55] | No… no, I guess we can just… | 没…..没…. 我就是设想下….. |
[01:57] | go on like this… | 你放弃了洗漱间… |
[02:00] | forever. | 永远放弃了. |
[02:02] | Wait. What’s wrong with me bein’ in this bathroom? | 等下,我在洗漱间妨碍你什么了? |
[02:06] | What? | 为什么? |
[02:07] | Every time I spit on you, I wipe you off. | 每次我吐痰吐你身上去了, 我都是马上擦掉的! |
[02:11] | I-I know that, and I appreciate it. | 我知道, 也很感激你这么做. |
[02:14] | It’s just that | 就是…… |
[02:15] | there’s always puddles of water on the floor after you shower, | 你每次洗完澡都把地上搞得脏兮兮的, |
[02:18] | and you leave your wet towel on the tub. | 还总是把湿毛巾放在浴盆上. |
[02:20] | You use my roll-on deodorant. You take… | 还用我的滚球除臭剂,你用它….. |
[02:23] | Wait a minute. I don’t use your roll-on deodorant. | 等一下,我没有用过你的滚球 除臭剂. |
[02:25] | That goes against everything I stand for. | 这可以证明你说的都是诬蔑. |
[02:28] | Ray, I found a hair. | 雷,我在上面找到了根毛. |
[02:33] | All right, one time! | 噢,就用过一次! |
[02:35] | One! One! One lousy swipe. | 一次!就一次! 那次味道实在是太重了! |
[02:38] | That hair must have been very loose. | 那根毛是不是很软呀. |
[02:41] | Okay. It’s okay. | 够了. |
[02:43] | I threw the whole thing out before it ever touched me. | 我直接连那个滚球一块扔了. |
[02:48] | Do I disgust you? I disgust you, don’t I? | 我恶心你了? 恶心到你了,对吧? |
[02:51] | No! No no. | 没有,没有. |
[02:53] | Not all the time. | 偶尔也不恶心我. |
[02:55] | It’s just that… | 就是… |
[02:56] | there’s no room for my stuff. | 我没有自己的一点私人空间. |
[02:59] | Do you know how much I would love | 你知道我多么想在这儿 |
[03:01] | to have a thing of Q-tips right here? | 放一个Q-tips牌的抹布? |
[03:02] | Or have my curling iron always plugged in? | 还想我的电吹风总是插在电源上? |
[03:04] | Or my makeup laid out where I could see everything | 我的化妆品能直接摊在这儿, 我能一眼看见所有的化妆品 |
[03:07] | instead of stuffed in a box under the sink? | 而不是像现在这样 塞在水池下面的一个盒子里? |
[03:10] | – Okay. – I just… | – 好了. – 我就使… |
[03:11] | Okay, listen. I’ll use the bathroom down the hall. | 好了,听着,我以后在楼下客厅洗漱. |
[03:14] | No no. That’s not why I said it. | 别,别这样,我不是这个意思. |
[03:16] | I don’t want you to do that. | 我不想你这么委屈自己. |
[03:17] | No, it’s nothing. It’s easy for me. | 没什么. 对我来说,小菜一碟. |
[03:19] | Toothbrush, razor, comb… what do I need? | 牙刷,剃须刀,梳子…… 我还需要什么? |
[03:23] | You would really do that? | 你真的把洗漱间给我了? |
[03:25] | Not just for anybody; | 又不是给了别人; |
[03:26] | for the woman I’m having sex with tonight. | 给了和我同床共眠的女人而已. |
[03:42] | Michael, come on! I’m late for work! | 迈克尔,快点! 我上班要迟到了! |
[03:46] | Aw, you did this yesterday! | 你昨天不是洗过了吗! |
[03:49] | You’ve been on the toilet for half an hour! | 你已经在里面呆了半个小时了! |
[03:53] | Come on, you’re seven, not 67! | 快点,别磨磨蹭蹭的, 你是7岁,不是67岁! |
[04:01] | Were you playing with your action figures? | 你在里面玩动画玩偶? |
[04:03] | It helps me. | 它对我有帮助. |
[04:04] | All right, come on. Go go. Go to school. | 好了,快点, 去上学吧. |
[04:08] | Aw, no! | 啊,不! |
[04:10] | No, come on! This is not good! | 不! 里面太糟了! |
[04:13] | Pick up your clothes! | 捡走你的衣服! |
[04:17] | At least hang the towel on the knob, huh? | 最起码要把毛巾挂在把手上呀! |
[04:23] | Toilet paper doesn’t belong on the floor! | 卫生纸不能拖在地上! |
[04:28] | It’s like a bus station in here. | 简直就成了长途汽车站了! |
[04:56] | Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom. | 爸爸,我要洗澡. |
[04:58] | Yeah, all right. Go ahead. | 好,好的, 去洗吧. |
[05:00] | – Daddy! – What? | – 老爸! – 咋了? |
[05:06] | All right. | 好的. |
[05:08] | I’m leavin’. | 马上走. |
[05:12] | Here. Knock yourself out. | 拿着,直接把自己敲晕! |
[05:33] | What the hell? | 天哪? |
[05:36] | I lit the candles for you. | 我给你点了根蜡烛. |
[05:38] | Oh, I can’t wait! | 哦,我等不及了! |
[05:41] | Oh… | 哦… |
[05:42] | oh my… | 天哪… |
[05:46] | it’s beautiful! | 太漂亮了! |
[05:47] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨. |
[05:48] | – Oh, hello, Raymond. – Hey. | – 哦,你好,雷蒙德. – 嗨. |
[05:50] | I just brought your mother up to show off. | 带你妈过来欣赏欣赏. |
[05:52] | When did you do this? | 你什么时候弄得? |
[05:54] | Yesterday. Oh, and I took your suggestion, Marie. | 昨天! 哦,玛丽,我接受你的建议. |
[05:56] | I put the lights on a dimmer. | 我将灯设了调光器. |
[06:00] | – Ah… – Oh, that’s nice. | – 啊… – 噢,太美了. |
[06:03] | I always dim them, | 我喜欢在暗暗的灯光下, |
[06:05] | and then I light a gardenia candle. | 再点上根栀子花蜡烛. |
[06:07] | Then I’m ready to drop my robe | 才脱下我的长袍 |
[06:09] | and slide into my bubble bath. | 最后轻轻的滑入漂满泡沫的浴盆. |
[06:14] | I’m gonna sit. | 我要坐会. |
[06:16] | Oh oh, and look at this. | 哦,哦,看看这个. |
[06:21] | Water massage. | 按摩喷头. |
[06:22] | – You got one of those! – Yes. | – 你也安了个! – 对. |
[06:24] | You two are going to be so happy | 你们俩可要好好享受享受 |
[06:26] | that you’ve done all this. | 你们自己准备的这一切. |
[06:28] | You know, when Robbie moved out, | 跟你说, 罗比搬出去后, |
[06:30] | I took over the boys’ bathroom, | 我就接管了罗比的洗漱间, |
[06:33] | and now Frank and I get along so much better. | 所以现在我和弗兰克能和谐相处. |
[06:37] | Yeah. Debra and I have always dreamed of | 对,我和黛布拉梦寐以求的就是 |
[06:39] | having a marriage like yours. | 拥有你们那样的婚姻. |
[06:43] | Oh, I better go. I’m expecting a delivery, | 哦,我要走了, 我在等一个邮件, |
[06:45] | and your father doesn’t have pants on. | 你爸还没穿短裤呢. |
[06:47] | You did a marvelous job, Debra. | 黛布拉,你完成了件不可思议的任务. |
[06:50] | I just may have to bathe here myself sometime. | 我就是希望能有机会在这里洗次澡. |
[06:55] | A lot of nice images today. | 今天美妙的情形太多了! |
[07:03] | So, what do you think? | 那,你认为怎么样? |
[07:05] | – Oh, it’s incredible. – Uh-huh. | – 哦,不可思议. – 啊-哈. |
[07:07] | What do you got comin’ out of the tap now, | 水龙头里现在流的是什么? |
[07:09] | holy water? | 圣水吧? |
[07:14] | So how’s all this workin’ out for you? | 你那边的情况怎么样呀? |
[07:16] | Oh, terrific. Yeah. | 哦,很棒,嗯. |
[07:18] | It was kinda crowded in the kids’ bathroom. | 就是孩子们的浴室有点挤 . |
[07:21] | I thought I’d come back and visit the old neighborhood. | 所以我想故地重游一下. |
[07:26] | So you want to use this? | 要用我的洗漱间? |
[07:28] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好,用吧. |
[07:30] | Really? Okay. | 真的? 太好了. |
[07:31] | All right. Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[07:43] | Sorry. | 对不起. |
[07:48] | How ’bout I just, uh… | 我把这个… |
[07:54] | You know what? I don’t need a bathroom. | 你知道吗? 我其实不需要洗漱间的. |
[08:12] | Hey. | 嗨. |
[08:15] | Oh, wow, look at this. | 哦,哇,瞧瞧! |
[08:17] | What do we have here, Dad? | 爸爸,我们来这干啥来了? |
[08:19] | Well, Robert, did you hear? | 罗伯特,你听说了吗? |
[08:20] | Debra kicked him out of his bathroom. | 他被黛布拉从浴室里面赶出来了. |
[08:23] | She didn’t kick me out. I gave it to her. | 她没有赶我. 我让给她的. |
[08:26] | You gave it to her? | 你让给她的? |
[08:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:28] | Because I spit, she sighed, | 因为我吐痰, 她就叹气, |
[08:31] | I felt bad, and here I am. | 我感到不爽,就出来了. |
[08:34] | You just gave up the bathroom? | 就放弃了浴室? |
[08:37] | That’s the most important room of the house. | 那可是一个家中, 最重要的部分! |
[08:39] | It’s the only place a man | 唯一的男人可以真正 |
[08:41] | can truly express himself. | 展示自己的地方. |
[08:44] | Oh, I’m familiar with some of your expressions, Dad. | 我知道你想说什么,爸爸. |
[08:49] | I’m not kiddin’ around, Mary Alice. | 我不是在开玩笑, 家庭妇男. |
[08:52] | Let the woman have the kitchen and the bedroom. | 属于妇女的只有厨房和卧室. |
[08:56] | The bathroom belongs to the king. | 浴室是属于国王的. |
[09:00] | Yes, and it appears Raymond has abdicated his throne. | 对,很明显,雷蒙德已经放弃王位了. |
[09:07] | It’s no big deal, all right? | 没什么大不了, 对吧? |
[09:09] | This is a compromise you make when you live with a person. | 不过是和老婆的一个妥协而已. |
[09:12] | Compromise. | 妥协. |
[09:13] | That’s what the loser says to explain what happened. | 每个失败者都是这么解释的. |
[09:18] | There’s nothing wrong with Debra | 不就是家里有个专属于黛布拉的地方吗? |
[09:20] | having a place in the house that’s hers. | 有什么值得大惊小怪! |
[09:27] | Oh, yeah? Where’s your place, Ray? | 哦,对? 那属于你的空间呢,雷? |
[09:29] | I got my office. | 我有办公室. |
[09:32] | You mean your little wooden desk down in the basement | 是在地下室靠近热水器的 |
[09:35] | next to the hot-water heater? | 那个小木桌吧? |
[09:37] | Look, what you two geniuses don’t understand | 听着,你们两个天才怎么就不明白 |
[09:40] | is that ever since I did this, | 我这么做, |
[09:42] | the wife has been in a great mood. | 就是让老婆有个好心情. |
[09:44] | As a matter of fact, last night, we… | 实话告诉你们吧, 昨晚,我们… |
[09:47] | uh- huh… | 哼-哈… |
[09:50] | and no begging. | 她一点都没推辞. |
[09:58] | And how long do you think that’s gonna last? | 你认为这种事还能持续多久? |
[10:01] | All I know is when I said I would get out of there, | 我只知道我让出洗漱间, |
[10:04] | she’s been all happy, and that’s good enough for me. | 她很高兴, 对我来说,这就够了. |
[10:07] | Why don’t you move out completely? | 那你为什么不彻底搬出去? |
[10:09] | You’ll get action all the time. | 她就一直会高兴的. |
[10:14] | I’ll tell you why she’s happy: | 我来告诉你她高兴的原因: |
[10:16] | She’s the king now. | 她现在已经是国王了. |
[10:19] | And who are you? | 而你是什么呢? |
[10:20] | Look at yourself in the toaster! | 被人卖了,还帮人数钱! |
[10:27] | You’re the court jester, | 你就是宫廷里逗国王乐的小丑, |
[10:28] | shavin’ in the kitchen sink. | 在厨房的水池里刮脸. |
[10:30] | You listen to me, you dope! | 听我说,你这个笨蛋! |
[10:32] | You take back this house, | 把浴室抢回来, |
[10:34] | or pretty soon you’ll be outside pitchin’ a tent | 否则很快你的下场就是要在外面 |
[10:36] | over the sandbox! | 扎帐篷过了! |
[10:39] | I don’t need to take back this house. | 我不需要要回浴室. |
[10:42] | It’s my house! It’s always been my house, | 这是我的家! 无论怎么样都是我的家, |
[10:45] | and it’ll always be my house! | 都是我的家! |
[10:47] | All right? So just mind your businesses, both of you. | 好了,你俩管好自己的事吧. |
[10:54] | You know what? You’re right, Raymond. | 知道吗? 雷蒙德,你是对的. |
[10:56] | I feel bad about what I said. | 我对我刚才的话表示遗憾. |
[10:59] | You deserve to relax. | 你应该得到放松. |
[11:00] | Let me run you a hot bath. | 我帮你放热水,你洗澡吧. |
[11:21] | Well, I know, but you shouldn’t be going to bars. | 嗯,我知道, 但是你不应该去酒吧的. |
[11:25] | You are never gonna meet guys that way, Amy. | 艾米,如果你不去酒吧的话, 就不会遇到哪些混蛋的. |
[11:27] | Hold on one second. | 等下. |
[11:29] | Ray, have you seen last month’s bank statement? | 雷,看到上个月的银行结单了吗? |
[11:31] | Are you sure? | 确定? |
[11:35] | Where did I put that thing? | 那放哪去了? |
[11:37] | Why would you go to a sports bar? | 你为什么要去运动酒吧? |
[11:40] | Aren’t all those guys in the worst shape, huh? | 那些家伙是不是都很恐怖呀? |
[11:48] | I’m sure I put it on this desk somewhere. | 我记得是放在这个桌子上了. |
[11:53] | Oh… | 哦… |
[11:55] | Ah! There we go. I found it. | 哦! 在这. 我找到了. |
[11:59] | Oh… | 哦… |
[12:03] | Wow! I think our bank is ripping us off. | 哇,银行简直是在抢钱! |
[12:05] | These A.T.M. Fees are unbelievable. | ATM机费用太高了. |
[12:10] | Anyway, you know what would be good for you? | 总之,你知道什么最适合你吗? |
[12:13] | Online dating services! Uh-huh. | 网上约会! 啊-哈. |
[12:16] | All right, that’s it. Get out! | 好了,够了, 出去! |
[12:17] | – What? – “Oh, Amy…” | – 怎么了? – “哦,艾米…” |
[12:22] | Get out. | 出去. |
[12:31] | Amy… | 艾米… |
[12:33] | can I call you back? | 一会儿给你打过去,好吗? |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好的. |
[12:42] | Is there something wrong? | 有病吧? |
[12:44] | You’ve got every room in the house. | 你得到了家里的每个房间. |
[12:46] | You got the kitchen, you got the bedroom. | 你得到了厨房, 得到了卧室. |
[12:48] | The living room isn’t mine. | 还有客厅也不专属于我. |
[12:50] | I even handed over the bathroom… | 我还把浴室也送给你了… |
[12:51] | my throne, my very throne. | 那就是我的王冠, 我真正的王位呀. |
[12:53] | I would think the least you could do | 最起码你要把 |
[12:55] | is let me have my little dungeon down here, | 把这个地牢留给我吧, |
[12:57] | where, by the way, I happen to make all the money | 顺便提醒一下, 整个城堡的费用 |
[12:59] | that pays for this whole castle. | 可是我支付的. |
[13:01] | Or is that too much to ask? | 这个要求过分吗? |
[13:05] | No. | 不 |
[13:14] | That’s right. | 很好. |
[13:17] | Agh! | 啊! |
[13:33] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
[13:34] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么? |
[13:35] | I’m giving the bathroom king | 我在把王位还给 |
[13:37] | his throne back! | 浴室王爷! |
[13:41] | Look, I was just trying to make a point. | 听着,我就是发个牢骚. |
[13:43] | I want a little space to myself downstairs. | 我就是想单独在地下室呆会. |
[13:46] | Then why didn’t you say that instead of giving a big speech | 那你直接说一声不就得了, 为什么讲了一大通 |
[13:48] | about how you have nothing? | 你怎么怎么一无所有? |
[13:50] | I did. | 我说了. |
[13:51] | When did you say, “Excuse me, | 你什么时候说了: “对不起, |
[13:53] | I just need some space right now in my office”? | 我需要单独在办公室呆会”? |
[13:56] | When I sighed. | 我叹气了. |
[14:03] | You sighed? | 你叹气了? |
[14:04] | Yeah, I went, “Ugh.” | 对,我这样了:”哈” |
[14:06] | What? I’m supposed to know what that means? | 什么? 我怎么知道你是什么意思? |
[14:09] | Yes, because when you went, “Ugh,” | 你知道,因为当你”哈” |
[14:12] | I gave you the bathroom. | 我就让出了洗漱间. |
[14:15] | I never went… | 我没这样过… |
[14:16] | Come on! You practically fogged up the mirror with your… | 好了! 你的口水把镜子都喷糊了….. |
[14:21] | In the meantime, you didn’t get the message, | 而你却不懂我的意思, |
[14:23] | even though I had to go… | 甚至我都这样了… |
[14:26] | – Okay, fine… – Give me a second. I’m a little dizzy. | – 好,很好… – 让我歇下.有点缺氧. |
[14:32] | If-if I did sigh, | 如果-如果我真的叹气了, |
[14:34] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没有任何意思. |
[14:35] | Oh no no no no no! | 哦,不,不,不,不! |
[14:37] | I know you too well. I know exactly what it meant. | 我太了解你了. 我完全知道你什么意思. |
[14:39] | It meant, “You smell. Get out.” | 你就是在说, “臭死了. 滚出去.” |
[14:42] | Ray, you may smell, but you offered to leave! | 雷,你是臭, 但浴室是你自己主动放弃的! |
[14:46] | – I didn’t mean it! – Why did you say it? | – 我不想放弃的! – 那你为什么要那么说? |
[14:48] | I was bein’ nice! | 我要有风度! |
[14:51] | This should be a little lesson for you. | 要是这样的话,这次就算给你的教训. |
[14:53] | You should always mean what you say. | 以后要想干什么,就直接说. |
[14:55] | And you should always mean what you sigh. | 你要想干什么,就叹气. |
[14:57] | Huh. Hmm-hmm. | 哼,嗯-嗯. |
[15:01] | Do you want to know why I sigh? | 你想知道我为什么叹气吗? |
[15:03] | It’s like a pressure valve, a release. | 我叹气就像是个压力阀门, 释放压力. |
[15:06] | Livin’ with you, if I didn’t sigh every once in a while, | 和你生活在一起,一会儿不叹气的话, |
[15:10] | I would explode! | 我就会爆炸的! |
[15:13] | Oh, you think you’re so easy to live with? | 哦,你以为和你一块生活很爽吗? |
[15:15] | Yes, as a matter of fact, I think I’m very easy to live with. | 对,实话告诉你, 我就是认为自己很好相处的. |
[15:20] | Ha! | 哈! |
[15:23] | You are so wrong. | 放狗屁. |
[15:25] | Open up the window and let some of the wrong out. | 把窗子打开, 把你这些屁话放出去. |
[15:31] | You-you have so many annoying habits. | 你有太多烦人的习惯. |
[15:33] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 哦,是吗? 说一个来听听? |
[15:35] | Okay, uh, you know how when you read your magazine in bed | 好,当你躺在床上看杂志的时候 |
[15:39] | and you lick your fingers before you turn every page? | 你总是舔一次指头翻一页书, |
[15:42] | – So? – I hate that. | – 咋了? – 我讨厌这样. |
[15:45] | Get outta here! | 出去! |
[15:46] | Yeah, it’s ’cause you slurp your finger. | 哼,你还一边舔一边发出渍渍的声音. |
[15:48] | Slurp? | 渍渍? |
[15:49] | This is not a slurp. | 这不是渍渍的舔. |
[15:51] | It’s a slurp, okay? | 就是渍渍的舔,知道吗? |
[15:53] | It’s right next to my ear… | 我耳朵里都是这样的声音… |
[15:57] | Then you take your wet thumb and you put it on the page, | 接着你又用湿湿的拇指去翻书, |
[16:00] | which, by the way, is disgusting! | 就是很恶心! |
[16:01] | Oh oh oh! I’m sorry I’m disgusting you | 哦,哦,哦!非常对不起! |
[16:03] | while you’re trying to clean your toenails | 当你用衣架在扣脚指甲的时候 |
[16:05] | with a hanger. | 我恶心到你了. |
[16:12] | Yeah, the only reason I did that was to see if it worked, okay? | 对,我是用衣架扣脚丫子了, 就是想看看它有没有这个功效? |
[16:16] | And it does… | 结果是很好使… |
[16:18] | with the big toe. | 并且是大脚指头. |
[16:20] | Okay, fine. | 对,很好. |
[16:21] | And I lick my finger when I read a magazine. | 我承认我在看杂志的时候, 舔手指头了. |
[16:23] | If that’s all you’ve got, you’ve got it pretty good. | 你还能举出我别的恶习吗. |
[16:25] | Oh, I’ve got plenty more, sister, I’ve got plenty more. | 姐姐,你的恶习一大堆, 我随便一举就是很多. |
[16:28] | How ’bout the way you sneeze? | 你打喷嚏也算一个? |
[16:30] | What is wrong with the way I sneeze? | 我难道连喷嚏都不能打? |
[16:33] | Because you don’t sneeze. You try to stop it. | 因为你总是喜欢忍着喷嚏. |
[16:36] | Ah-ah-ah… yneah! | 啊-啊-啊… 尹! |
[16:39] | Ah… yneah! | 啊… 尹! |
[16:40] | Ah… yneah! | 啊… 尹! |
[16:42] | Do you know how annoying that is? | 你知道你这样有多烦人? |
[16:44] | Not to mention, you could blow out your eye that way. | 最危险的是:你老是这样总有一天 会把眼珠子憋裂的! |
[16:47] | Oh? And how would you like me to sneeze? | 哦?那我怎么打喷嚏,你才满意? |
[16:50] | Like a person. Just let it go. | 像一般人那样. 把喷嚏打出来. |
[16:52] | A person goes, “Ah… choo,” | 一般都是这样, “啊… 锲,” |
[16:55] | not, “Ah… yneah!” | 而不是, “啊… 尹!” |
[17:00] | Oh. | 哦. |
[17:01] | So I should just let it go | 把喷嚏打出来, |
[17:03] | and spray everything like you. | 像你那样唾沫横飞的打! |
[17:05] | You sneeze like it’s a big Broadway musical finale. | 你打喷嚏就像百老汇的高音喇叭. |
[17:08] | Ah… choo! | Ah… choo! 啊… choo! 啊… choo! |
[17:12] | Ah… choo! | 啊… choo! |
[17:14] | Good night, everybody! Enjoy my mucus! | 各位晚安! 享受我的唾沫吧! |
[17:22] | I know why you try to stop your sneeze. | 我知道你为什么总是忍喷嚏. |
[17:26] | ‘Cause you want to control it. | 因为你有控制欲. |
[17:27] | Yes, it’s all about control. | 对,就是控制欲. |
[17:30] | That’s right. | 对了. |
[17:32] | You gotta control everything, | 你总是想控制一切, |
[17:36] | especially in here. | 尤其是这里. |
[17:40] | Up your nose? | 控制你鼻子? |
[17:43] | And into my brain. | 控制我的大脑. |
[17:45] | Well, I guess I would use the biggest opening. | 对,我还想在上面开一个大口子呢! |
[17:50] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[17:52] | Ah… yneah! | 啊… 尹! |
[17:59] | How ’bout… how ’bout the time | 还有… 就是那次…. |
[18:01] | we were at the pet store with the kids | 我们和孩子去那家宠物商店 |
[18:03] | and that guy had a monkey? All I did was look at it, | 那里有只猴子? 我就是想看看猴子, |
[18:06] | – and you gave me that face. – What face? | – 你就对我使脸色. – 使脸色? |
[18:08] | That don’t-even- think-about-it face. | 脸色难看的死人. |
[18:11] | Well, you know we can’t have a monkey in the house! | 对,就是告诉你, 我们不能在家里养猴子! |
[18:14] | I know! | 我知道! |
[18:15] | I wasn’t going to buy a monkey. | 我也不是准备买猴子. |
[18:17] | But you didn’t even like that I thought it might be fun. | 但是你连让我想一下都不要想. |
[18:22] | That’s right, because maybe I don’t want to think | 没错,因为我受不了的是: |
[18:24] | that my husband, whom I’m married to, | 我的丈夫,那个娶我的人 |
[18:26] | would like to live with a monkey! | 竟然喜欢和猴子住在一起! |
[18:31] | Well, maybe I would. | 也许我喜欢呢. |
[18:32] | Well, maybe I do. | 也许,我就是和猴子住在一起. |
[18:41] | All right. You know what? | 好吧. 懒得废话了? |
[18:42] | Get out! Get out of my bathroom! | 出去! 从我的浴室出去! |
[18:44] | You gave it to me, and I’m keeping it. | 你已经把它给我了, 现在的主人是我. |
[18:47] | No! You said I could come back. | 不,你说过我可以随时回来的. |
[18:50] | Well, I changed my mind. I’m taking the bathroom. | 我是说过,不过我现在改变主意了, 现在我接管了浴室! |
[18:52] | You can just go out and think about monkeys! | 你给我出去, 去怀念你的猴子去吧! |
[18:54] | – Now get out! – I’m not goin’ anywhere! | – 就不出去! – 我哪里也不去! |
[18:56] | You… | 你… |
[18:58] | you… | 你… |
[19:02] | Get out! | 出去! |
[19:07] | Watch yourself. | 小心自己哟. |
[19:17] | Ha ha! Doesn’t even work. Hey hey! | 哈哈!坏掉了! 嗨,嗨! |
[19:22] | I warned you! | 我警告过你! |
[19:24] | I warned you! Now get out! | 警告你! 给我出去! |
[19:26] | I am not getting… What, are you crazy?! | 我就不出… 干什么, 你发疯了吧?! |
[19:28] | Are you crazy?! | 你这个疯婆子?! |
[19:32] | Give me back… this is my shower attachment! | 还给我… 这是我的喷头! |
[19:38] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放手! 放手! |
[19:40] | You drop it first! | 你先放手! |
[19:41] | I rule we both drop it at the same time! | 我们同时放手! |
[19:43] | – Yeah, right! – On the count of three! | – 好,可以! – 数到三就放手! |
[19:45] | One… two… | |
[19:47] | three! | |
[19:59] | Yes, that’s right! That’s right! | 哈,太棒了! 太棒了! |
[20:02] | How dare you?! | 你太无耻了?! |
[20:03] | Get outta my bathroom! | 滚出我的浴室! |
[20:05] | – You oughta go! – You are in for it, buster! | – 应该你出去! – 你会得到报应的,坏怂! |
[20:09] | It’s my shower! It’s mine! | 我的淋浴头! 是我的! |
[20:18] | Hi, kids. | 你们好,孩子们. |
[20:22] | Mom and Dad were just having a discussion | 妈妈和爸爸正在讨论 |
[20:24] | about how sometimes we need our own space. | 我们怎样才能得到自己的地盘. |
[20:28] | Yes. | 没错. |
[20:31] | Yeah, that’s all. We were just, uh… | 对,就是这么回事. 我俩只是在,哈… |
[20:34] | you know what? | 实话告诉你们吧? |
[20:48] | Oh… | 哦… |
[20:49] | I like this thing. | 很喜欢这个东西. |
[20:52] | Yes. I got it on sale. | 我也喜欢,我买的是打折价. |
[20:54] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 哦,真的? – 当然. |
[20:55] | I like it. I like the water pressure. | 太喜欢了. 很喜欢这个水的压力. |
[20:57] | Yeah, it’s good. Not in the face, but… | 对,是很棒. 不过别往脸上喷… |
[20:58] | Yeah. No. | 对,不喷. |
[21:09] | Hey, uh, kids! Come on back. | 嗨,孩子们! 回来. |
[21:13] | W-we promise Daddy won’t spray you again. | 你爸已经许诺不喷你们了. |
[21:22] | Ray, come on. It’s my turn. | 雷,快点. 轮到我了. |
[21:25] | What? This was the deal. | 怎么了? 说的好好的. |
[21:28] | I get it for 20 minutes, you get it for 20 minutes. | 我用20分钟, 你用20分钟. |
[21:30] | Yeah, but you’ve been in there for half an hour. | 没错,但你已经在里面呆了半个小时了. |
[21:32] | All right! | 好吧! |
[21:48] | You know what? Not so much help. | 知道吗? 没什么帮助. |