时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | I don’t know, Debra. We went to Marco’s last night. | 我想不通,黛博拉 我们昨晚去马可披萨店吃晚饭时 |
[00:03] | Amy says, “I must’ve had everything on this menu 100 times.” | 艾美说,”这菜单上的东西 我都吃过100次了。” |
[00:06] | What do you think? | 你说这句话是什么意思呢? |
[00:09] | Maybe Amy’s trying to tell you she’d like to go someplace else. | 也许艾美是想说 她想换个地方吃晚饭 |
[00:12] | – And with someone else. – Ray… | – 再换个人陪她吃饭 – 雷… |
[00:16] | You gotta read between the lines. | 你要理解其中的深意 |
[00:20] | – Hey… – Hey, Andy. | – 嗨… – 嗨,安迪 |
[00:22] | Oh, I told you we should spray. | 我就说有人要来嘛 |
[00:26] | How you doing, Andy? You look like you’re losing weight. | 近来如何,安迪? 你看起来好象瘦了 |
[00:29] | Nah! I just gave up tucking in my shirt. | 没有! 我只是不再把衬衫�进去了 |
[00:34] | You here to tell everybody your big news? | 你是来告诉大家 你的好消息的吧? |
[00:36] | Andy got a new job booking guests on a national radio show. | 安迪在全国性的电台找到了 一份固定来宾的工作 |
[00:39] | Oh, congratulations, Andy. | 哦,祝贺你,安迪 |
[00:41] | Wow… this proves it. | 哇…这证明了那句老话 |
[00:44] | The ladies like guys with jobs. | 女人都爱有工作的男人 |
[00:49] | Whose show is it? | 谁在主持这个广播节目? |
[00:51] | Jerry Musso, big sports radio guy. | 杰瑞姆索 体育广播的名牌主持 |
[00:53] | I’ve heard Jerry Musso. Never cared for him. | 我没说过这个杰瑞姆索 从没注意过他 |
[00:55] | Nobody asked you. | 又没人问你 |
[00:57] | It’s a good opportunity for Andy, | 这对安迪来说是个好机会 |
[00:59] | and I told him that I would do the show. | 我告诉过他我会参加这个节目 |
[01:01] | You know, throw him a bone. | 给他捧场 |
[01:04] | Actually, Ray, that’s what I came over to tell you. | 实际上, 雷 我正是为这个来找你的 |
[01:06] | I’m afraid I have to… | 我恐怕不得不… |
[01:08] | return your bone. | 谢绝你的好意 |
[01:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:14] | I’m not gonna be able to book you on the show. | 我不能请你当节目嘉宾 |
[01:15] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[01:18] | Jerry Musso doesn’t like you. | 杰瑞姆索不喜欢你 |
[01:20] | Doesn’t like me? | 不喜欢我? |
[01:23] | What station is he going to be on? | 他的节目在哪个频道? |
[01:27] | Doesn’t like me… what did he say? | 不喜欢我… 他是怎么说的? |
[01:29] | What were his exact words? | 把他说的话告诉我 |
[01:31] | I didn’t hear from him. I was going over my list with the executive producer, | 我没听到他如何说的,当时 执行监制在检查我的来宾名单 |
[01:34] | and he saw your name, and he goes, | 在看到你的名字时 他说 |
[01:35] | “Oh, Jerry’s never gonna go for this. | “哦,杰瑞不会做 他的节目的 |
[01:36] | He doesn’t like Ray Barone.” | 他不喜欢雷蒙巴伦。” |
[01:39] | Maybe he’s confusing Ray with somebody else. | 也许他把雷和别人搞混了 |
[01:42] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[01:43] | So I submitted your name anyway. | 因此我就把 你的名字报上去了 |
[01:45] | And still, it came back… | 可是又一次被打回来了… |
[01:48] | “No. No way. | “不,不可能 |
[01:50] | Jerry hates Ray Barone.” | 杰瑞恨雷蒙巴伦。” |
[01:52] | “Hates”? It says, “hates.” | “恨”? 上面写着,”恨” |
[01:58] | Where do you go to get stuff framed? | 你知道哪里可以去找个框 把这个东西裱起来? |
[02:41] | Hates me? Jerry Musso hates me? | 恨我? 杰瑞姆索恨我? |
[02:43] | I’m sure he didn’t mean “hates.” | 我敢说他的意思不是”恨” |
[02:44] | It’s in writing! | 可是都写在纸上了! |
[02:45] | Andy, come on, just tell me the truth. | 安迪,只管告诉我 到底他是怎么说的 |
[02:49] | Does Jerry Musso hate me? | 杰瑞姆索恨我吗? |
[02:52] | I don’t know. I wasn’t the one who talked to him. | 我真的不知道 他没有直接对我说 |
[02:54] | Well, ask him. | 好吧,那你去问他 |
[02:55] | Oh, no. Look, I just got this job. | 哦,别这样 我才刚得到这份工作 |
[02:58] | Why would I wanna associate myself with the man my boss hates? | 我为什么要让自己和 老板恨的确人扯上关系呢? |
[03:03] | – Hates me. – Hates you. | – 恨我 – 恨你 |
[03:05] | Really? Hates… | 真的吗? 恨我… |
[03:07] | Hates… you. Hates you. I’m sorry. | 恨…你 很不幸,就是你 |
[03:10] | I don’t even know the guy. I never even met him. | 我不认识这个人 我甚至从没见过他 |
[03:14] | Did you write something bad about him? | 你写过什么针对他的坏话吗? |
[03:15] | No. I’ve never written about him at all. | 没,我从来没写过 什么针对他的东西 |
[03:17] | Maybe that’s why he hates you. | 也许他就是因为这个 恨你的 |
[03:19] | Come on, why would he care if he was in Ray’s column? | 别这样,他才不会在乎 雷专栏里面的评论 |
[03:26] | What? | 什么? |
[03:27] | No. It’s just that, it’s not like it’s, you know, the front page. | 我不是那个意思,我是说 这并不是头版新闻啊 |
[03:31] | I mean, people read your column for… you know, fun. | 我的意思是,人们读你的专栏 你知道的,只是为了好玩而已 |
[03:35] | It’s just a funny little… | 它只是一个滑稽的,小小的… |
[03:37] | it’s funny. | 它很好笑 |
[03:42] | – You hate my writing. – No! | – 你讨厌我的文章 – 不! |
[03:45] | No. I’m supporting you. | 才没有呢,我是在支持你 |
[03:48] | Your writing is… wow. | 你的写文章作… 哇,简直很棒 |
[03:51] | Yeah, okay, thank you. That’s enough support. | 是的,好的,谢谢你 真是强大的支持 |
[03:56] | Why the hell would this guy hate me? | 这个家伙究竟 为什么恨我呢? |
[03:58] | I don’t know. Did you sleep with his wife or something? | 我不知道 你和他妻子上床了? |
[04:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:09] | Slept with his wife… | 和他的妻子睡觉… |
[04:13] | Oh, what, now I’m not attractive enough to sleep with his wife? | 噢,怎么啦? 我的魅力不够勾引他妻子吗? |
[04:17] | You’re very attractive. | 你非常有吸引力 |
[04:19] | Just not to anyone else. | 只是别人没有发现罢了 |
[04:22] | Did you sleep with his wife? | 你和他妻子睡过觉吗? |
[04:23] | If I did, she would like it. | 如果这是这样 她一定会很高兴的 |
[04:31] | I know, honey. | 我相信,亲爱的 |
[04:33] | You could sleep with all the wives in the world if you wanted to. | 如果你愿意,你可以和 世界上所有人的妻子上床 |
[04:36] | You’re super hot. | 你真是个抢手货 |
[04:46] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么? |
[04:47] | It kills you that somebody hates you. | 有人恨你 你就活不了了 |
[04:50] | Hey, why don’t you just call him up? | 嗨,为你什么不干脆 打电话问他? |
[04:52] | Oh, can’t call somebody up that hates me. | 哦,我可不能打电话给 恨我的人 |
[04:55] | Hey, maybe back in the old country, | 嗨,也许在你老家那边 |
[04:57] | your great-grandfather killed Jerry Musso’s great-grandfather | 你的曾祖父杀死了 杰瑞姆索的曾祖父 |
[05:00] | and their family swore vengeance. | 而他们家族发誓报仇 |
[05:03] | But now he feels the gypsy curse that produced your nose | 但是他认为那个把你的鼻子 变扁了的吉普赛咒语 |
[05:07] | was not sufficient. | 无法消气 |
[05:19] | Frank, turn off that damn television and get in here. | 法兰克,把那该死的电视关上 进厨房来 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna throw this lasagna in the garbage! | 我要把这盘意大利面 扔到垃圾捅里! |
[05:24] | Oh, hello, dear. | 哦,你来啦,宝贝 |
[05:28] | We were just sitting down to dinner. | 我们正要吃晚饭呢 |
[05:30] | Would you like some? | 你也一起吃吗? |
[05:31] | No no no. I just came to give you your big spoon back. | 不了,我是来还 你的大勺子的 |
[05:35] | You’re not hungry? What’s the matter? | 你不饿吗? 发生什么事情了? |
[05:37] | You don’t look so good. | 你气色不好 |
[05:39] | No, I’m fine, Ma. | 不,妈妈,我很好 |
[05:41] | No, you look terrible. You better eat something. | 不,你看起来相当不好 最好吃点东西 |
[05:43] | Let’s go. I’ve got two minutes till the commercial’s over. | 开饭吧,到广告结束 我还有两分钟吃饭 |
[05:49] | Frank, doesn’t Raymond look all worn out and tired? | 法兰克,你看雷蒙德 是不是无精打采的? |
[05:53] | What do you expect? He’s been talking to you. | 当然了 因为他在和你说话 |
[05:57] | Let’s go. Lasagna time. Chop-chop. | 快开始吧,现在是 意大利面时间,抓紧抓紧 |
[06:01] | Talk to me, Raymond. What’s wrong? | 告诉我,雷蒙德 怎么回事? |
[06:06] | Nothing. It’s nothing. It’s just… | 没什么,真的没什么 只是… |
[06:12] | Have you ever known anybody that, I don’t know, | 你们知不知道,有什么人 怎么说呢 |
[06:15] | didn’t like me? | 不太喜欢我? |
[06:17] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有了 |
[06:19] | You’re a sweet boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[06:21] | People adore you. | 大家都很喜欢你 |
[06:23] | – Well, not Jerry Musso. – Who? | – 恩,除了杰瑞姆索 – 谁? |
[06:25] | – Jerry Musso, the radio guy? – Yeah. | – 杰瑞姆索?电台那个? – 对 |
[06:27] | He’s pretty good. | 他是个不错的家伙 |
[06:29] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[06:31] | What’s his number? I’m gonna call him. | 他的电话是多少? 我这就给他打电话 |
[06:34] | No! Mom, it’s okay. | 不用了! 妈妈,别这样 |
[06:36] | If I could just talk to him for a few minutes, | 我只要和他说上几句话 |
[06:38] | he would fall in love with you. | 他就会爱上你的 |
[06:40] | And hate her. | 并开始恨她 |
[06:44] | You know, the thing is, I don’t hate him. | 你知道,问题是 我并不恨他 |
[06:46] | I don’t hate anybody. | 我不恨任何人 |
[06:48] | Yes. That’s one of your wonderful qualities. | 是的,这就是你的优点之一 |
[06:51] | You got that from me. | 这是从我这里遗传到的 |
[06:54] | Can I get an iced tea from you? | 请问我能从你那里喝到 一杯冰红茶吗? |
[06:56] | Your father, on the other hand, | 而你的父亲 就和我完全不同 |
[06:59] | hates everybody. | 他恨所有人 |
[07:00] | That’s not true. | 才不是那样的 |
[07:02] | There’s only some people I hate. | 我只是恨一部分人 |
[07:03] | The rest I tolerate. | 而另一部分人我只能忍受 |
[07:06] | Be quiet. | 别说了 |
[07:09] | Careful, Marie. You’re right on the fence. | 你得小心的,玛莉 你正处于这两种人之间 |
[07:16] | Don’t listen to him, Raymond. You and I are not like him. | 别听他的,雷蒙德 我们俩个可不像他 |
[07:19] | What are you talking about? You hate plenty of people. | 你在说什么呢? 你有很多恨的人 |
[07:22] | I do not hate people, Frank. | 我没有恨的人,法兰克 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah? What about my mother? | 哦,真的吗? 我妈妈不是一个吗? |
[07:26] | You hated her like poison. | 你视之如眼中钉 |
[07:28] | First of all, I did not hate her. | 首先,我并不恨你妈妈 |
[07:30] | I felt sorry for her. | 我只是为她感到难过 |
[07:34] | What about Harriet Lichtman? | 那哈里特里克曼呢? |
[07:35] | I find Harriet Lichtman’s | 我发现哈里特里克曼 |
[07:38] | flirtatious behavior towards you | 对你的行为很轻佻 |
[07:41] | distasteful, | 真是不堪入目 |
[07:42] | but I do not hate that slut. | 但是我并不恨那个荡妇 |
[07:51] | Hey, everybody. I took Amy out last night | 嗨,各位 我昨晚和艾美一起去了 |
[07:54] | to the greatest new seafood restaurant, | 那个新闻的海鲜餐馆 非常不错 |
[07:56] | and I’m gonna take all of you there next Saturday, huh? | 我下周六带你们去那里 怎么样啊? |
[07:58] | What do you think? | 你们都同意吗? |
[08:00] | If I just knew why Jerry hated me, you know… | 如果我知道杰瑞 为什么恨我,我是说… |
[08:03] | I mean, that’s what’s killing me. | 这件事要折磨死我了 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna write that man a letter. | 我要给那个家伙写封信 |
[08:07] | Hello… | 喂… |
[08:08] | nice announcement here | 这里有个好消息 |
[08:10] | from somebody else. | 是另一个人宣布的 |
[08:12] | That’s very nice, Robbie. | 真是个不错的消息,罗勃 |
[08:14] | Just give me his address, and I’ll take care of it. | 把他的住址给我 我来解决这件事情 |
[08:16] | Oh my God. This is unbelievable. | 哦,天啊 真令人难以置信 |
[08:18] | I know. Why would a guy hate me? | 是啊 为什么会有人恨我呢? |
[08:20] | What is with you? | 你到底是怎么回事? |
[08:21] | You can’t believe that somebody could hate you? | 你不能接受有人 恨你这个事实吗? |
[08:24] | Is it so impossible to fathom | 难道这是这么 不可思议的一件事情吗? |
[08:26] | that somewhere in this vast cosmos | 在这无尽的宇宙中 |
[08:29] | there might exist a single entity | 也许会有某一个微小的实体 |
[08:31] | that thinks you suck? | 认为你是个糟糕的家伙 |
[08:41] | Robbie, we do not say “suck.” | 罗勃,我们不用 “糟糕的家伙”这个词 |
[08:43] | And if we did, Raymond certainly wouldn’t. | 而如果我们用了 显然不是用来说雷蒙德的 |
[08:46] | No. | 不是 |
[08:48] | What’s your problem, man? | 你这个家伙到底怎么了? |
[08:50] | I’m just tired of this. You have the tiniest problem, | 我受够了,你只是有 一个小小的问题 |
[08:53] | and we all have to stop and rock you in your snuggly | 而我们就都要停下手边 的事情来安慰劝导你 |
[08:55] | till you’re all better. | 直到你感觉好多了 |
[08:57] | I’ve been saying this for 40 years. | 我已经跟你说了40年了 |
[08:58] | You could’ve used some of that time to wash your feet. | 你本可以把那时间用来洗脚 |
[09:02] | Oh, Raymond, that’s disgusting. We’re eating. | 哦,雷蒙德,别说那种恶心话 我们在吃饭 |
[09:04] | People hate you, Raymond. They hate you. | 人们恨你,雷蒙德 他们恨你 |
[09:08] | They’re out there, man. | 他们就在外面 |
[09:11] | Maybe you hate me. | 也许你恨我吧 |
[09:13] | You know what? If I did, it wouldn’t bother you | 你知道吗? 如果我真恨你 你就不用因为一个 |
[09:15] | as much as some guy you don’t even know hating you. | 根本不认识的人恨你 而烦恼了 |
[09:18] | You’ve always hated me. You just never had the guts to say it. | 你一直都恨我 你只是不敢承认罢了 |
[09:20] | Oh no? | 我没有勇气? |
[09:22] | Are we doing garlic bread, or what? | 我们在做大蒜面包吗? |
[09:24] | Robbie doesn’t hate you. Eat something. | 罗勃没有恨你 吃点东西吧 |
[09:26] | – Maybe I do hate you. – Robbie! | – 也许我真的恨你 – 罗勃! |
[09:28] | – Maybe I hate you, too! – Raymond! | – 也许我也恨你! – 雷蒙德! |
[09:30] | You know what? I don’t care, you little crybaby wussball. | 你知道吗? 我根本不在乎 你这个爱哭鬼 |
[09:33] | Oh, why don’t you go eat at your new seafood restaurant? | 哦,你怎么不去 你那个一流的海鲜饭店了? |
[09:36] | – Why don’t you?! | – Why don’t you?! – 你干嘛不去?! – 你干嘛不去?! |
[09:38] | – Stop it, boys! – You fathead! | – 你们两个别吵了! – 你这个白痴! |
[09:40] | I won’t have this! | 我要受不了了! |
[09:41] | You make me sick! | 你让我感到恶心! |
[09:42] | Oh, you’re an apeman! | 哦,你这个猿人! |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah? Am I? You wanna know something? | 哦,是吗? 我是个猿人! 你知道吗? |
[09:46] | You wanna know who the genius is? Jerry Musso. | 你知道谁是天才吗? 杰瑞姆索 |
[09:49] | Because he was the first to say it before me. | 因为他是第一个说的 比我说的还早 |
[09:51] | Hate… hate! | 恨…恨你! |
[09:54] | Oh, fine. And I hate you, too! | 哦,好呀 听着,我也恨你! |
[09:56] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[10:10] | I gotta tell you, Marie, | 我想对你说,玛莉 |
[10:12] | I’m getting a little excited. | 我开始兴奋了 |
[10:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:27] | This whole Jerry Musso thing… I can’t stop thinking about it. | 杰瑞姆索这件事情… 我没法不想 |
[10:31] | Jerry Musso? | 杰瑞姆索? |
[10:33] | Your own brother tells you that he hates you, | 你的亲哥哥对你说他恨你 |
[10:35] | you can’t stop thinking about Jerry Musso? | 而你却没发不想 杰瑞姆索那件事情? |
[10:37] | Robert’s always hated me. But Jerry Musso… | 罗勃一直都恨我 而杰瑞姆索… |
[10:39] | Means nothing to you. He’s nobody. | 对你来说不重要 他对你什么也不是 |
[10:42] | You should go make up with your brother. | 你应该去 和你哥哥和好 |
[10:44] | Not making up with him. | 我才不和他和好呢 |
[10:48] | He should get down on his knees, | 他应该双膝跪地 |
[10:50] | look me in the eye, and apologize. | 注视着我的双眼 向我道歉 |
[10:54] | You’re so immature. | 你真是太不成熟了 |
[10:56] | You could make the first move. | 你应该主动道歉 |
[10:58] | Listen to you, the person who wouldn’t talk to my mother for three months. | 让我听你的话?你不是曾 三个月不和我妈妈说话吗 |
[11:01] | That was completely different. | 这不是一回事 |
[11:03] | – How? – Shut up. | – 怎么不一样? – 闭嘴 |
[11:07] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,各位 |
[11:08] | Hey, Andy, thanks for coming over. | 嗨,安迪,谢谢你过来看我 |
[11:10] | – Sure. How’s it going? – Good. Listen… | – 没事,事情怎么样了? – 还行,听着… |
[11:12] | I just got a couple more questions about this Jerry Musso thing. | 我还要问一些关于 这个杰瑞姆索的事情 |
[11:14] | Oh God. You said you had something for me. | 哦,老天 你说有东西给我的 |
[11:18] | Yes, couple more questions. | 没错,更多的问题 |
[11:21] | Ray, please, you’re killing me. | 雷,别这样 你要逼死我了 |
[11:22] | You were on the phone with me all night. | 你整夜都在和我讲电话 |
[11:24] | You were? | 是吗? |
[11:25] | You were asleep. | 那时你睡着了 |
[11:26] | So was I! | 我也睡着了! |
[11:28] | Look, just tell me… | 来吧,只要告诉我… |
[11:30] | Listen, Ray, who cares what he thinks? | 听着,雷 有谁在乎他怎么想? |
[11:31] | I’ll tell you something. | 听我说 |
[11:32] | I found out he’s a major-league scuzball. | 我发觉他是一个大骗子 |
[11:35] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[11:37] | The other day, a guy at the station was selling candy for his kid’s school, | 有一天,台里的一个人 帮孩子的学校推销糖果 |
[11:40] | and Jerry said, “I can’t. I’m allergic to chocolate.” | 这时杰瑞说,”我不要了 因为我对巧克力过敏。” |
[11:42] | And I have the feeling that he isn’t. | 而我觉得他在说谎 |
[11:49] | Yeah, Ray, listen, don’t give this guy another thought. | 是啊,听着,雷 别再想这个家伙了 |
[11:51] | You are surrounded by people who love you. | 你身边都是些爱你的人 |
[11:56] | Kids, come on in here. | 孩子们,到这来 |
[11:58] | Let’s give Daddy a big hug, huh, | 让我们好好拥抱 一下爸爸吧,好吗? |
[12:00] | – and show him how much we love him. – Okay… | – 让他知道我们有多爱他 – 好了… |
[12:01] | – All right. – There we go. | – 对了 – 来吧 |
[12:03] | Okay, thank you. Thank you. | 好了,亲爱的 谢谢你们 |
[12:05] | You’re the best dad in the whole world. | 你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[12:07] | I love you, too, Geoffrey. I love all of you. | 我也爱你,杰弗瑞 我爱你们 |
[12:11] | – Okay. – Aw, Raygula. | – 好了 – 哦,我的小雷 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:16] | Okay, my work is done here. I’ll see you later. | 行了,这里没有我的事了 一会儿见 |
[12:17] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[12:19] | They’re having a premiere party for the show. | 他们要为节目先举行一个首映宴会 |
[12:22] | Daddy, wanna play with me? | 爸爸,和我玩好吗? |
[12:24] | Just a minute. “The Jerry Musso Show”? | 等一小会儿 ” 杰瑞姆索的节目 “? |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:28] | – Well… – Ray… | – 那么… – 雷… |
[12:29] | Yeah. Okay, in a minute. | 哦,好的,就一下 |
[12:31] | Listen, can you get me in, Andy? | 听着,安迪,你能把我弄进去吗? |
[12:33] | I suppose I could… | 我想没问题… |
[12:35] | Ray, Geoffrey asked you if… | 雷,杰弗瑞问你能不能… |
[12:37] | Geoffrey, Daddy’s gonna be right back, okay? | 杰弗瑞,爸爸马上就回来 行吗? |
[12:38] | And if I’m not back by the time you go to bed, | 如果你睡觉前我还没回来 |
[12:40] | then we’re gonna play first thing in the morning. | 那我们明早起来 第一件事就是玩 |
[12:42] | I promise, okay? | 我保证,行吗? |
[12:46] | And here is a little advance on your allowance. | 这是多给你的零花钱 |
[12:50] | Get yourself some candy or sodas. Anything you want. | 去买点糖果饮料之类的东西 喜欢什么就买什么 |
[12:54] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[12:55] | Yay! | 太棒了! |
[12:59] | I love you! Let’s go. | 我爱你! 我们走 |
[13:21] | Thanks for getting me in. | 谢谢你让我进来 |
[13:22] | Yeah, sure. While I’m here, | 没什么 虽然我在这里 |
[13:25] | I can’t talk to you, I can’t be seen with you, | 但我不能和你说话 不能让别人看到我俩在一起 |
[13:28] | and if anybody asks, I don’t know you | 如果别人问起 说我不认识你 |
[13:30] | and I’ve never had anything to do with you. | 我和你没有任何关系 |
[13:34] | You’re a true friend. | 你真够朋友 |
[13:38] | Hey hey, that’s Jerry Musso, right? | 嗨嗨,那不是杰瑞姆索 是他吗? |
[13:40] | Oh, crap. Give me a five count. | 哦,糟糕 我得赶快闪 |
[13:55] | Hey, give me a… give me a… | 嗨,给我一杯… 给我一杯… |
[13:59] | give me a ginger ale, please. | 给我一杯姜汁饮料 |
[14:03] | Well well, look who it is. | 哦,哦,看看谁来了 |
[14:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[14:10] | Andy got me on the guest list a couple of days ago. | 安迪几天前就给我邀请函了 |
[14:13] | I wanna get Jerry Musso’s autograph. | 我想要一张杰瑞姆索的签名 |
[14:16] | I’m a big fan. | 我是他的热心支持者 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:34] | It’s tearing you apart, isn’t it? | 你要被折磨死了,不是吗? |
[14:37] | You have to know. | 你一定要知道 |
[14:39] | There he is. Go ahead. Now’s your chance. | 他就在那里,去吧 抓住机会 |
[14:43] | Maybe you’ll find out something about yourself. | 也许你会重新发现并认识自己 |
[14:45] | What are you waiting for? | 还等什么? |
[14:58] | Now, I’ve chosen to take it as a compliment, | 我现在决定 把这当作一种称赞 |
[15:01] | but what can you say when someone says | 当别人说你有一张 为电台节目而生的面孔时 |
[15:03] | that you have a face that’s made for radio? | 除此之外你还能怎么回答呢 |
[15:09] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[15:10] | – Yes. – Ray Barone. | – 你好 – 我是雷蒙巴伦 |
[15:12] | – Oh, yes. Hey, how you doing? – Good good. | – 哦,你好,最近怎么样? – 不错,挺好 |
[15:14] | I don’t believe we’ve ever met, have we? | 我觉得我们没见过面 我们见过吗? |
[15:15] | No, I don’t believe we have. | 没有,我想没有 |
[15:17] | Well, I just wanna say congratulations on the new show. | 那么,我只是想对你的 新节目表示祝贺 |
[15:22] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢,非常感谢 |
[15:23] | This is my station manager, Tim Lebowsky. | 这是我的电台经理 提姆李伯斯基 |
[15:26] | Hey. | 你好 |
[15:27] | A funny thing. I had heard… | 我听到一个滑稽的说法… |
[15:30] | and I know how things get blown out of proportion | 我知道事情总是被过分夸大 |
[15:33] | and stuff gets misconstrued. | 人们有时会有误会 |
[15:36] | Whatever. I had heard that… | 总而言之,我听说… |
[15:39] | somebody told me that you… | 有人告诉我说你… |
[15:43] | hated me. Ha ha ha ha. | 恨我 哈哈哈哈 |
[15:47] | – What? – “Hate.” | – 什么? – ” 恨 “ |
[15:49] | Yeah, that was the word, “hate,” | 是的,就是这个字,” 恨 “ |
[15:51] | which seemed odd to me because we had never met. | 这个说法在我听来很奇怪 因为我们从未谋面 |
[15:54] | I have my faults, like anybody else, | 我也有缺点,人无完人嘛 |
[15:56] | but I think once you get to know me, l… | 但我相信你一旦了解我了 就知道我… |
[15:59] | it’s like my mother says, it’s… I… | 就像我妈妈说的那样 就是,我… |
[16:02] | Well, anyway, I don’t know, | 那么,怎么说呢 |
[16:05] | I was just wondering… | 我只是在想… |
[16:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:09] | Why… why would I hate you? | 为什么…我为什么要恨你? |
[16:13] | That’s what I said. | 这就是我要问的 |
[16:15] | Well, that’s ridiculous. I don’t hate you. | 噢,真是可笑 我没有恨你 |
[16:17] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[16:26] | I really… I don’t know where you could’ve got that. | 我真的不知道 你从哪听来这个说法的 |
[16:30] | In fact, you should do my show. | 事实上,你应该参加我的节目 |
[16:34] | Would you do my show? | 你可以参加我的节目吗? |
[16:35] | Yes, that would be great. | 当然,这太好了 |
[16:37] | Okay, where’s Andy? Andy! Andy! | 好了,安迪在哪? 安迪! 安迪! |
[16:40] | Hey, what’s up, Jer? | 嗨,杰,怎么了? |
[16:42] | Andy, this is Ray Barone, “New York Newsday.” | 安迪,这是雷蒙巴伦 ” 纽约新闻 “的记者 |
[16:45] | – How do you do? Ray, is it? – Yeah. | – 你好,雷,是这么叫吧 – 是的 |
[16:49] | How come we haven’t booked Ray on the show? He’d be great. | 你怎么没有安排雷参加 我们的节目?他可真不错 |
[16:51] | You know, I knew this was some kind of big misunderstanding. | 你看,我就知道这是个误会 |
[16:55] | Sure sure. Listen, enjoy yourself, | 当然,当然 玩得愉快 |
[16:57] | and… it was nice to meet you. | 好了,很高兴认识你 |
[16:59] | You, too. Thanks. Jerry, nice to meet you. | 我也是,谢谢你杰瑞 我也很高兴认识你 |
[17:01] | – Same here, Ray. – Okay. | – 去玩吧,雷 – 好的 |
[17:04] | What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[17:06] | Huh? | 什么? |
[17:07] | It looked like you rolled your eyes there. | 你刚才好像翻了下白眼 |
[17:10] | I did? | 真的? |
[17:12] | Yeah. You meant what you said just now? | 是呀 你刚才说的是实话对吧? |
[17:15] | Oh, sure. Listen, you’re on the show. I’ll see you there. | 哦,当然了,听着 你可以上节目,我们节目上见 |
[17:17] | No. I know you said you didn’t hate me, | 不是这件事,我是说 你刚才说了你不恨我是吧 |
[17:19] | but it kind of looked like you just went like this… | 但是你刚才却这样… |
[17:22] | and I think I know what that means. | 我知道这个动作是什么意思 |
[17:24] | My wife does that to me all the time. | 我妻子总对我这样 |
[17:27] | You know, it’s like, “Can you believe this guy?” | 就像在说 ” 谁会相信这个家伙?” |
[17:31] | But if that’s not what you did, then that’s fine. | 但是如果你刚才真的那么 做的话,也没关系 |
[17:35] | Look, what do you want from me? | 嘿,你到底想怎样? |
[17:37] | So it’s true? You do hate me? | 那么他们说的是真的了? 你真的恨我? |
[17:41] | Man, you ought to learn to quit while you’re ahead. | 小子,你要学会见好就收 |
[17:44] | Hey, it’s no big deal. | 嗨,这也不是什么大事 |
[17:46] | I just wanna know why. | 我只是想知道原因 |
[17:48] | All right, you have to push it. Okay. | 行了,既然你一定要知道 |
[17:51] | There’s just something about you. | 我对你有一些了解 |
[17:53] | I’ve read your column, I’ve heard you speak. | 我读过你的专栏 听过你的演讲 |
[17:55] | I look at you, and I go, “I don’t get it.” | 我看了你一眼就觉得 ” 完全不明白 “ |
[18:00] | I guess you don’t have to be smart | 虽然说在这一行业生存 |
[18:02] | to have a career in this business. | 倒不一定非要有多聪明 |
[18:04] | Now, if you know me, you know I have pretty high standards | 但是,如果你了解我 你知道,我的水准很高 |
[18:06] | and a very low threshold for dumb. | 却不太能忍受蠢材 |
[18:12] | Now look, I didn’t wanna say it. | 你看,我本不想说这些的 |
[18:14] | I was trying to be nice, but you wouldn’t let it go. | 我试着对你好一点 你却不让我这样 |
[18:16] | So why don’t you go have a shrimp puff and leave me alone, okay? | 你为什么不去吃个虾仁蛋糕 离我远点,好吗? |
[18:25] | Hold it right there, you little twerp. | 站在那儿别动 你这个白痴 |
[18:29] | Who are you? | 你又是谁? |
[18:30] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[18:33] | I’m someone who can crush you into a fine powder, | 我是个能把你 碾成粉末的人 |
[18:35] | that’s who I am. | 就是这样 |
[18:41] | Now, Ray Barone has more talent | 雷蒙巴伦比你强多了 |
[18:44] | in the weird pimple on his neck | 他脖子上那奇怪的 |
[18:47] | that won’t go away | 总也不见好的粉刺 |
[18:49] | than you have in your entire body, | 都比你整个人拥有 更多才华 |
[18:52] | you oily, two-faced hack. | 你这个油腔滑调 两面三刀的混蛋 |
[18:55] | You only wish you could be Ray Barone | 你做梦都想成为 雷蒙巴伦那样的人 |
[18:57] | because you’ll never come close to him as a writer, | 因为你哪方面都远远比不上他 无论是作为一个作家 |
[19:00] | as a father, as a friend or as a person. | 一位父亲,一位朋友 还是一个最起码的人 |
[19:15] | Come on, Raymond. | 走吧,雷蒙德 |
[19:22] | Hey, who let those guys in here? | 嗨,是谁让他们进来的? |
[19:24] | I don’t know, but I’m sure as hell gonna find out. | 我不知道 但是我一定把这家伙找出来 |
[19:30] | Hey, you know, thanks. | 嗨,谢谢你 |
[19:32] | Yeah yeah. | 没什么 |
[19:35] | – That guy called me dumb. – You’re not dumb, Raymond. | – 那个家伙说我是蠢材 – 你才不蠢呢,雷蒙德 |
[19:38] | Even if I am, is that any reason to hate me? | 就算我是,他应该 因为这个就恨我吗? |
[19:41] | Of course not. | 当然不该了 |
[19:43] | – There’s so many better reasons. – Yeah. | – 有更多其他的理由 – 没错 |
[19:47] | Hey, by the way, that’s not a pimple, | 嗨,我还得告诉你 我脖子上的不是粉刺 |
[19:49] | all right? That’s an ingrown hair. | 知道吗?那只是倒长的汗毛 |
[19:51] | Well, it’s weird, and it won’t go away. | 就算是吧,反正它是挺怪的 那么长时间也没见好 |
[19:58] | Deb. | 黛博拉 |
[20:02] | Deb. | 黛博拉 |
[20:04] | Hmm? | 什么事? |
[20:06] | Do you think I’m dumb? | 你觉得我蠢吗? |
[20:11] | You’ve asked me this before. | 你问过我这个问题 |
[20:16] | I guess I forgot what you said ’cause I’m dumb. | 因为我很蠢 所以忘了你是怎么回答的了 |
[20:23] | No, Ray, you’re not dumb. | 不,雷,你一点也不蠢 |
[20:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:29] | You’re neurotic, | 你是个精神病 |
[20:31] | but you’re not dumb. | 但是你一点也不蠢 |
[20:32] | I wouldn’t be married to a dumb guy. | 我不会嫁给一个蠢材的 |
[20:36] | You call me “idiot.” | 但你总叫我” 白痴 “啊 |
[20:39] | Come on. | 行了 |
[20:42] | That’s just my little nickname for you. | 那只是我对你的 一个小小的爱称 |
[20:46] | You’re not an idiot. | 你不是白痴 |
[20:48] | So, what is it? It’s like an opposite nickname, you know, | 哦,是吗? 就像是一个反语的�砍� |
[20:54] | like someone who never smiles, you call ’em “Smiley”? | 就像你叫那些从来 不笑的人” 笑笑 “? |
[20:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,就是这么回事 |
[21:07] | Night. | 晚安 |
[21:11] | Good night… skinny. | 晚安,小瘦子 |
[21:17] | ‘Cause that’s not an opposite nickname. | 这个�砍撇皇欠从� |
[21:20] | My nicknames mean exactly what they say. | 我叫的�砍贫际� 实事求是的 |
[21:23] | If you want an opposite nickname, | 如果你想让我给你起 一个反语的爱称 |
[21:25] | then… hi, chubby. | 那就叫…大胖子 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. I… | 我真是不明白,我… |
[21:31] | I am an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |