时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:21] | I gotta tell ya, Ray, | 我得告诉你,雷 |
[00:23] | this is the worst bachelor party I’ve ever been to. | 这是我参加过 史上最烂的单身派对 |
[00:34] | – I’m enjoying it. – Yeah, come on… | – 我乐在其中 – 是啊… |
[00:38] | it’s is his last chance for fun before he moves out | 这是他最后找乐子的机会 |
[00:41] | and becomes Mr. Amy MacDougall. | 然后他就搬出去成为 艾美麦克道格先生了 |
[00:44] | Besides, what are you complaining about? | 另外,你抱怨什么呀? |
[00:46] | You’ve won every hand. | 每一手都是你赢 |
[00:48] | It’s three people. I’m up 35c. | 只有三个人,我赢了35分钱 |
[00:51] | How many you want? | 你想要多少? |
[00:53] | Three. | 三张 |
[00:58] | All right… | 好吧… |
[01:00] | what’d you guys do? | 你们计划什么了? |
[01:02] | Who’s this gonna be? | 这会是谁? |
[01:07] | – Hector? – I need to show a guy the apartment. | – 赫克托? – 我要让这家伙看看房子 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but, Hector, | 是啊,但是赫克托 |
[01:13] | I’m right in the middle of my bachelor party. | 我正在开我的单身派对呢 |
[01:15] | We’ll just be one second. | 我们一会就好 |
[01:17] | This is the living room and here is the kitchen. | 这是客厅,这是厨房 |
[01:19] | The bedroom’s back there. | 卧室在后面那儿 |
[01:21] | Don’t worry, I have a chemical | 别担心,我有化学品能够 |
[01:23] | that will completely take care of the smell. | 完全除掉这种气味 |
[01:26] | I’m kinda looking for something a little bigger. | 我想找个大点的房子 |
[01:29] | Bigger? No no no! | 大点?不不! |
[01:31] | He’s lived here for four years, | 他在这里住了四年了 |
[01:33] | and he’s muy grande! | 看他,多好! |
[01:40] | That’s okay. Sorry to bother you guys. | 好了,抱歉打捞你们 |
[01:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | All right. So where were we? | 好吧,我们刚才进行到哪儿了? |
[01:48] | Hector! | 赫克托! |
[01:49] | Hector? | 赫克托? |
[01:51] | You said your disposal is broken! | 你说你的水池搅碎机坏了! |
[01:53] | I called you three months ago. | 我三个月前给你打的电话 |
[01:55] | So here I am! | 所以我来了! |
[01:57] | Look, Hector… | 听着,赫克托… |
[02:00] | All right. Come on. | 好吧,来 |
[02:02] | Forget about it. How many you want? | 算了吧,你要多少? |
[02:04] | – Give me two. – Two. | – 给我两张 – 两张 |
[02:06] | Wait a minute. That’s my beeper. | 等等,是我的BB机 |
[02:08] | So? | 怎么? |
[02:09] | This is that waitress I met. | 是我认识的那个女招待 |
[02:12] | She said she’d page me if we could hook up after work. | 她说如果下班了可以 认识认识他就呼我 |
[02:14] | So call her and tell her you’ll see her later. | 那么给她打电话说 你们回头再见 |
[02:17] | Ray, this girl’s into me right now. | 雷,这个姑娘 现在对我很有意思 |
[02:19] | Time is my enemy. | 时间是我的敌人 |
[02:20] | Whoa whoa. It’s the middle of the party. | 哇,我们现在正在开派对 |
[02:24] | Hey, I’m sorry, man. You understand, right? | 对不起,兄弟,你理解,对吗? |
[02:26] | Aw, yeah, of course. | 啊,是的, 当然 |
[02:28] | I’m gettin’ married, but I’m still a guy, right? | 我要结婚了 但是我仍然是个男人,对吧? |
[02:30] | Thanks, Robert. | 谢谢,罗勃 |
[02:32] | Hey, congratulations on your wedding. | 嗨,祝贺你要结婚了 |
[02:33] | Amy’s a great girl. I wish you all the best. | 艾美是个好女人 最好的祝福都给你 |
[02:35] | Let’s go, Ray. | 我们走吧,雷蒙德 |
[02:37] | What? I’m not goin’. | 什么?我不去 |
[02:39] | My car’s at your house, you idiot. You gotta drive me back. | 我的车在你家外面,白痴 你得把我送回去 |
[02:43] | Ugh… | 啊… |
[02:45] | All right, look, I’ll drive him and then, uh… | 好了,听着 我把他送回去,然后,啊… |
[02:48] | then I’ll come back. | 然后我会回来 |
[02:49] | Look, don’t worry about it. It’s fine, Ray. | 听着,别担心,没关系,雷 |
[02:51] | What d’you mean? Of course I’m comin’ back. | 你什么意思?我当然会回来 |
[02:53] | This is your special night. | 这是你的特别之夜 |
[02:56] | Nah, listen, it’s okay. It’s getting late. | 不,听着,没事,很晚了 |
[02:59] | You probably have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. | 你明天也许有很多事情要忙 |
[03:02] | Well… all right. Are you sure? | 啊…好吧,你确定? |
[03:04] | Yeah yeah. This was fun. | 是啊,刚才很好玩 |
[03:05] | I had a great time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[03:07] | – It was fun. – All right. | – 我也是 – 好吧 |
[03:09] | Come on, you dope! | 走吧,你这笨蛋! |
[03:11] | All finished. | 都弄完了 |
[03:13] | Thanks, Hector. | 谢谢,赫克托 |
[03:14] | Robert… | 罗勃… |
[03:17] | let me ask you, just man to man… | 让我问问你 只是男人之间的对话… |
[03:21] | what is that smell? | 那是什么味道? |
[03:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:37] | Hey, what are you doing home? | 嗨,你回家干什么? |
[03:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:40] | We had the party, and it’s done. | 我们开了派对,结束了 |
[03:42] | The bachelor party’s over already? | 单身派对就已经结束了? |
[03:44] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:46] | Ray, it’s 8:30. | 雷,才8:30 |
[03:50] | Honey, uh, I want some of this Jell-o, | 亲爱的,我想吃点果冻 |
[03:52] | but I don’t want to get a spoon. | 但是我不想去拿勺子 |
[03:53] | Is that going to upset you? | 这样会烦着你吗? |
[03:57] | Raymond, how could you?! | 雷蒙德,你怎么能这样?! |
[03:58] | What? | 什么? |
[03:59] | We just got off the phone with Robert. | 我们刚和罗勃在电话上讲完话 |
[04:02] | He told us about your so-called party. | 他跟我们说了你所谓的派对 |
[04:04] | You completely let him down on his special night. | 在他特别的晚上 你彻底让他失望了 |
[04:07] | What? We had a good time. | 什么?我们玩得很开心 |
[04:09] | Then why did he sound so depressed? | 那为什么 他听起来那么沮丧? |
[04:11] | Because he’s Robert. | 因为他是罗勃 |
[04:16] | He told me he spent the last half hour | 他告诉我他最后这半个小时 |
[04:18] | gambling with his super. | 在和他的房东赌钱 |
[04:20] | Oh well, see? | 哦,看见了吗? |
[04:21] | The party kept going even after I left. | 就算我走了 派对都还在继续 |
[04:25] | He lost his security deposit. | 他把押金都输掉了 |
[04:30] | How is that a party? | 那怎算是个派对? |
[04:34] | Look, this is what Robert wanted. | 听着,这就是罗勃想要的 |
[04:36] | When we talked about it, | 当我们谈到这个的时候 |
[04:37] | he said, “Don’t make a big deal.” | 他说”别弄得太隆重” |
[04:39] | Well, of course he said that. | 啊,他当然是那么说的 |
[04:41] | When someone says, “Don’t make a big deal,” | 当一个人说”不要弄太隆重” |
[04:44] | it always means make a big deal! | 意思总是弄得隆重点! |
[04:47] | No no. Robert doesn’t do that womanish double-talk. | 不不,罗勃才不会像个女人 一样嘴上一套心里一套 |
[04:52] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[04:54] | he’s been talking about a bachelor party for months. | 他这几个月来都在 和我谈派对的事情 |
[04:56] | He has? | 是吗? |
[04:58] | Yes. He was all excited, | 是的,他那么兴奋 |
[05:00] | wondering what you had in store for him. | 想着你会给他准备了什么 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 对不起,雷 |
[05:06] | I don’t want to make you feel bad about this. | 我不想让你 因为这个感觉糟糕 |
[05:08] | I just think that maybe you… | 我只是觉得也许你… |
[05:11] | really screwed up. | 真的搞砸了 |
[05:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:24] | Raymond, you’re gonna have to give him another party! | 雷蒙德,你得再给他开个派对! |
[05:26] | What? | 什么? |
[05:27] | Yes. And this time do it | 是啊,这一次你该怎么弄 |
[05:28] | the way you’re supposed to. | 就怎么弄 |
[05:30] | Make it a big deal. | 弄得隆重点 |
[05:32] | Debra’s right. | 黛博拉说得对 |
[05:33] | Ray, he’s your brother. | 雷,他是你哥哥 |
[05:34] | Make it something he’ll remember. | 给他办一个他难忘的派对 |
[05:37] | Are you giving me permission to get a stripper? | 你们是在允许我请脱衣舞娘吗? |
[05:40] | No! | 不! |
[05:46] | What then? What are we talkin’ about? | 那怎么办? 那说这有什么用? |
[05:48] | Just make a fun party. A big shindig. | 只是办一个好玩的派对 一个热闹的大宴会 |
[05:52] | “Shindig”? | “大宴会”? |
[05:56] | Could he invite my father and my brother? | 他能邀请我爸爸和弟弟吗? |
[05:58] | Of course he can! | 他当然能! |
[05:59] | Wait a minute, they hardly know Robert. | 等等,他们根本不了解罗勃 |
[06:02] | Or like him. | 也不喜欢他 |
[06:04] | Actually, this party could be the first step | 实际上,这个派对可以为 |
[06:07] | in bringing everybody together and ending the tension. | 结束紧张气氛 凝聚家庭成员迈出第一步 |
[06:10] | Oh, now I am getting excited! | 哦,现在我开始兴奋了! |
[06:12] | Oh, me too! | 哦,我也是! |
[06:13] | Ask Frank if he can have it at the lodge. | 问法兰克能不能在俱乐部开 |
[06:16] | He can make it a surprise party! | 可以办成一个惊喜派对! |
[06:18] | Ooh, yes! | 哦,是的! |
[06:19] | And when Robert comes in, | 当罗勃进来的时候 |
[06:21] | everybody should sing “For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow”! | 大家都一起唱 “他是快乐的好伙伴”! |
[06:25] | Oh! And I’ll ask Cousin Gerard to bring his accordion. | 哦!我会让杰勒德表弟带上手风琴 |
[06:29] | I love that! | 我喜欢! |
[06:30] | Oh, that sounds wonderful! | 哦,听起来太棒了! |
[06:32] | Ray, make sure when you call the guys | 雷,记得打电话给他们 |
[06:34] | to tell ’em it’s a surprise party. | 说是惊喜派对 |
[06:40] | Oh, they’ll be surprised. | 哦,他们会感到惊喜的 |
[06:45] | Ray, you’re doing this. | 雷,你要这么做 |
[06:47] | I’m not having a shindiggy, accordionic sing-along | 我不会在俱乐部里开一个 |
[06:52] | at the lodge! | 宴会似的手风琴合唱派对! |
[06:54] | I mean, do you hear yourselves? | 我是说 你们听见自己说什么了吗? |
[06:55] | This is as lame as it gets! | 这样要多逊有多逊! |
[06:57] | No, Raymond. | 不,雷蒙德 |
[07:06] | When a person breaks the heart of his only brother… | 当一个人伤了 他唯一的兄弟的心… |
[07:10] | that’s as lame as it gets! | 那才是要多逊有多逊! |
[07:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Oh, good! | 哦,真好! |
[07:20] | Thank you, Raymond! | 谢谢,雷蒙德! |
[07:22] | Yes, thanks, Ray! | 是啊,谢谢,雷! |
[07:28] | This is a good thing you’re doing. | 你在做好事! |
[07:31] | You know, whether someone says so or not, | 你知道,不管他说不说 |
[07:33] | everybody likes to be treated special. | 谁都想被特别对待 |
[07:36] | Listen, if you want to treat me special right now… | 听着,如果你 想现在对我特别点… |
[07:40] | I’m a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[07:45] | I’ve got Jell-o… | 我有果冻… |
[07:58] | Hey, Garvin. | 嗨,加尔文 |
[07:59] | Hey, Ray’s here! | 嗨,雷在这儿! |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[08:05] | You’re supposed to be outside watching for Robert, come on! | 你应该在外头 看罗勃来没有,去吧! |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah! I’d better get out there! | 哦,是的! 我最好出去! |
[08:11] | Look out! | 小心! |
[08:13] | Ray, you know, they got no alcohol here. | 雷,你知道的,这儿没有酒 |
[08:16] | What do you mean? There’s a bar right here. | 什么意思? 这里就有个酒吧 |
[08:18] | You’re supposed to bring your own liquor, dopey. | 笨蛋,你应该自己带酒 |
[08:21] | We don’t keep liquor here at the lodge. | 俱乐部这里没有酒 |
[08:24] | You guys swim naked together. | 你们一起裸泳 |
[08:26] | You-you’re telling me there’s no alcohol involved? | 你告诉我这儿不卖酒? |
[08:30] | No. We lost our liquor license | 不,我们丢了卖酒执照 |
[08:32] | after Vinnie tried to shoot an owl with a flare gun. | 因为文尼试图 用信号枪去打猫头鹰 |
[08:36] | So a bachelor party with no alcohol. | 这么说 没有酒的告别单身派对 |
[08:40] | Nice goin’, Ray. | 不错啊,雷 |
[08:42] | Hey, Ray, check it out. | 嗨,雷,看着 |
[08:53] | That’s good. | That’s good. 不错,不错 |
[08:56] | Why don’t you do it over there? | 你怎么不到那边去? |
[08:57] | This way when he comes in… you’re over there. | 这样的话当他进来了… 你在那儿 |
[09:01] | Sure. I’ll stay limber. | 当然,我会先热身一下 |
[09:07] | Hey, Ray, | 嗨,雷 |
[09:09] | let me use your belt so I can hang myself. | 把你的皮带 借给我去上吊自杀 |
[09:12] | Come on, huh? It’s not that bad. | 别这样,啊!? 没那么糟糕吧 |
[09:14] | Uh… yeah, it is. | 啊…就有那么糟 |
[09:19] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好,雷蒙德 |
[09:20] | Oh, hey. Hi, Hank. | 哦,嗨,你好,汉克 |
[09:22] | Well, if it isn’t Hickory and Dickory. | 啊,这不是一对 黑克利和迪克利鼠老弟 |
[09:26] | Hello, Frank. | 你好,法兰克 |
[09:28] | Hello, Hickory! | 你好,黑克利! |
[09:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:32] | Guys, I’m really glad you could come. | 嘿,很高兴你们能来 |
[09:34] | Well, Amy had a long talk with me, | 啊,艾美和我谈了很久 |
[09:36] | and she’s asked me to… | 她让我… |
[09:38] | make an effort with your family. | 和你的家庭努力勾通一下 |
[09:40] | And I’m going to make an effort | 我会努力的 |
[09:42] | because I’m a Christian. | 因为我是基督徒 |
[09:49] | Hey, Ray, you wanna liven things up? | 嗨,雷,你想使派对活色生香吗? |
[09:51] | I’ll put in a call to Carol. | 我给卡罗尔打个电话 |
[09:53] | She’s a real favorite at these kind of events. | 她是这种场合的红人 |
[10:02] | Oh my… | 哦我的… |
[10:03] | That’s okay. Look, Stan, no strippers. | 别担心,听着斯坦 不请脱衣舞娘 |
[10:06] | Good for you, Raymond. | 有你的,雷蒙德 |
[10:07] | No strippers?! | 没有脱衣舞娘?! |
[10:09] | – No strippers? – Come on! | – 没有脱衣舞娘? – 别扯了! |
[10:11] | I had my boss pay me in singles! | 我放弃挣钱的机会来的! |
[10:17] | Ray… | 雷… |
[10:18] | Whoa! Wait wait! You guys can’t leave, man. | 哇!等等!你们不能走 |
[10:20] | No drinking? No strippers? | 没有酒喝? 没有脱衣舞娘? |
[10:22] | I’m a married man! | 我是已婚男人! |
[10:23] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这么对我! |
[10:25] | I’m sorry, all right? | 我很抱歉,好吗? |
[10:27] | Everybody come here. | 大家都过来 |
[10:28] | Please, listen! Everybody, please. | 各位,都听着!拜托 |
[10:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:31] | I’m under a lot of pressure here | 我背负着很大的压力 |
[10:33] | to make sure Robert has a good time, okay? | 要让罗勃玩得开心,好吗? |
[10:35] | Now, I’m sorry there’s no drinks, | 很抱歉这儿没有酒 |
[10:37] | and I’m sorry there’s no strippers. | 抱歉没有脱衣舞娘 |
[10:42] | All right, I know! | 好了,我知道! |
[10:45] | Look, we could all watch TV till Robert gets here, okay? | 听着,我们可以看电视 等罗勃过来,好吗? |
[10:49] | There, watch the game. | 来,看比赛 |
[10:51] | Everybody, please, just watch the game. | 各位,拜托,看电视吧 |
[10:53] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嗨! 嗨! 嗨! |
[10:56] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[10:59] | It’s the banner you ordered. | 是你订的横幅 |
[11:02] | It’s supposed to say “Congratulations, Robert.” | 上面应该写”祝贺你,罗勃” |
[11:05] | I think on the phone you said “Woody.” | 我想在电视上你说的是”伍迪” |
[11:13] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[11:15] | Robert! | 罗勃! |
[11:16] | “Congratulations, Robert.” | “祝贺你,罗勃” |
[11:18] | I can’t use this! | 我不能用这个! |
[11:19] | Well, we’ve got some balloons, | 啊,我们有一些气球 |
[11:21] | but we can’t blow ’em up. | 但是我们吹不起来 |
[11:29] | Just get something, | 去找点东西 |
[11:30] | we’ll cover up the “Woody” part. | 我们把”伍迪”这儿给盖起来 |
[11:31] | Just get something, and we’ll cover it up. | 去找点东西 我们回盖起来 |
[11:44] | Hey, Ray. | 嗨,雷 |
[11:46] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[11:49] | Who’s Woody? | 谁是伍迪? |
[11:53] | You are. | 是你 |
[11:57] | What? | 什么? |
[12:10] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜,哇! |
[12:15] | They were supposed to sing-along, | 他们本来是要一起唱的 |
[12:17] | but I forgot to tell ’em. | 但是我忘了告诉他们了 |
[12:20] | Wow! | 哇! |
[12:21] | So all of these people are here… for me? | 所以这么多人在这儿… 都是为了我? |
[12:24] | Yeah. It’s your, uh, surprise bachelor party. | 是啊,这是你的 啊,惊喜单身派对 |
[12:27] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[12:28] | Surprise… | 惊喜… |
[12:31] | Wow! | 哇! |
[12:32] | I had no idea! | 我一点不知情! |
[12:35] | Thank you. You know, when Ma told me to come down here | 谢谢你,你知道 当妈妈告诉我 |
[12:37] | with a change of pants for Dad, I was prepared for the worst! | 给爸爸带一条换的裤子 我做好了最坏的打算! |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:45] | You already had a party for me at my apartment. | 你已经在我那儿 给我办过一次派对了 |
[12:49] | Yeah, but that was lame. | 是啊,但是那个很逊 |
[12:51] | Or-or the decoy. Or something. That was pretty good, right? | 那是个圈套,或者什么的 不错吧,啊? |
[12:57] | He’s coming! | 他要来了! |
[13:06] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊,啊… |
[13:07] | he’s actually right here, Garvin. | 他实际上就在这儿,加尔文 |
[13:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:10] | I saw him get out of the car… | 我看见他从车里出来… |
[13:12] | then I must’ve dozed off. | 然后我一定是打盹睡着了 |
[13:24] | Wow, Raymond. | 哇,雷蒙德 |
[13:26] | So you did all of this for me? | 这么说你做这些都是为了我? |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:29] | The place looks great. | 这地方看起来很棒 |
[13:33] | You like this? | 你喜欢? |
[13:35] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不喜欢? |
[13:37] | Well… that’s great. | 啊…那太好了 |
[13:39] | I’m glad you’re happy. | 我很开心你开心 |
[13:42] | What are you saying, Raymond? | 你说什么,雷蒙德? |
[13:44] | You’re glad that I’m happy? | 你很开心我开心? |
[13:47] | Yeah. Actually, yeah. | 是啊,实际上,是的 |
[13:51] | Hey hey hey! Look who’s here. | 嗨嗨嗨! 看看谁来了 |
[13:52] | Hello, Robert. | 你好,罗勃 |
[13:54] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[13:55] | Yeah, dude! | 是啊,老兄! |
[13:58] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[14:00] | I gotta tell ya… | 我得告诉你们… |
[14:01] | that you two came really means a lot to me. | 你们俩能来对我有着很大的意思 |
[14:04] | It’s good. It’s nice. | 很好,真好 |
[14:05] | Hank, want some soda? | 汉克,喝点汽水吗? |
[14:07] | Actually, I never drink carbonated beverages. | 实际上,我从来不喝碳酸饮料 |
[14:15] | So how’re ya doin’? | 你好吗? |
[14:16] | I’m doin’ great. This is nice. | 我很好,真不错 |
[14:18] | It’s nice to have all these friends here. | 有这么多朋友在这儿,真好 |
[14:21] | So, uh, Amy told me | 啊,艾美告诉我 |
[14:23] | that Ray threw you another one of these parties last week. | 上周雷给你 开过一个这样的派对了 |
[14:27] | Like, uh, a really bad one, huh? | 啊,比较糟糕,是吗!? |
[14:29] | – Yeah. The decoy. – Oh. | – 是啊,那是个圈套 – 哦 |
[14:33] | Oh… that was a decoy. | 哦…那是个圈套 |
[14:35] | Jeez, you know, now I’m confused | 天啊,你知道,现在我很困惑 |
[14:38] | because, um, I had heard that because of that one, | 因为,啊,我听说因为那一个 |
[14:42] | Amy, Debra, and your mom | 艾美,黛博拉和你妈妈 |
[14:45] | forced Ray into throwing this one. | 强迫雷给你开这个派对 |
[14:49] | Yeah. I mean, Amy begged us to come, | 是啊,我是说,艾美求我们来 |
[14:53] | but, um… | 但是,啊… |
[14:54] | hey, it turned out great, right? | 嗨,事实上还是不错,是吧? |
[14:56] | Look, everyone’s having a blast. | 看,大家都玩得很高兴 |
[15:06] | Jeez… | 天啊… |
[15:08] | your brother must really love you there… | 你弟弟一定很爱… |
[15:11] | Woody. | 伍迪 |
[15:15] | Ray! Hey, happenin’ party. | 雷!嗨,不错的派对 |
[15:18] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈是怎么回事? |
[15:19] | What? | 什么? |
[15:20] | Why would you say that to him? | 你为什么那么跟他说? |
[15:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:24] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[15:26] | I think I’m getting one of my dizzy spells. | 我觉得我头又开始眩晕了 |
[15:28] | – Do you think we could leave now? – But we just got here. | – 你觉得我们该走了吗? – 但是我们刚来 |
[15:31] | You know, Ray, I’d love to stay here | 你知道的,雷,我愿意 |
[15:33] | and talk with you, | 留下来和你谈谈 |
[15:34] | but I am really getting lightheaded here. | 但是我现在真的是头昏眼花 |
[15:37] | Is someone wearing a citrus-based cologne? | 谁擦了柑橘味古龙水吗? |
[15:42] | Come on, Dad… | 来啊,爸爸… |
[15:43] | No, I want to talk to you. | 不,我想和你谈谈 |
[15:45] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨! 嗨! |
[15:46] | Don’t go all mafia on me here, okay? | 别给我来黑手党的那一套,好吗? |
[15:51] | Maybe we should go home, son. | 也许我们该回家了,儿子 |
[15:53] | You can lie down in the van. | 你可以在车里躺下来 |
[15:55] | Raymond, thanks so much for inviting us. | 雷蒙德,谢谢你邀请我们 |
[15:57] | I enjoyed the fact that you didn’t have stripping women. | 我感谢你们没有请脱衣舞娘 |
[16:05] | Why didn’t you punch that guy in the nose? | 你怎么不给那家伙鼻子上来一拳? |
[16:07] | Dad, not now, okay? | 爸爸,现在不行,好吗? |
[16:09] | I was ready to deck that Hank. | 我准备好揍那汉克一顿了 |
[16:12] | Okay, everybody go back to partying. Go. | 好了,大家回去玩自己的,去吧 |
[16:19] | Listen, Robert, sorry. | 听着,罗勃,对不起 |
[16:20] | You know him, he’s crazy. You know him. | 你知道他 他疯颠颠的,你知道 |
[16:23] | He’s “Peter, Peter, Ritalin eater.” | 他是”彼得,彼得,疯疯颠颠” |
[16:30] | It’s true what he said, Raymond, isn’t it? | 他说的是真的,是吗,雷蒙德? |
[16:32] | What? | 什么? |
[16:33] | That the girls made you throw me this party, | 是她们几个 让你给我开这个派对 |
[16:36] | and that the other one wasn’t a decoy and… | 那一个不是什么圈套 |
[16:39] | that that was all you were gonna do. | 就是你本来准备成那样的 |
[16:41] | No, man, no no. | 不,老兄,不 |
[16:43] | No no, look, Raymond, it’s okay. | 不,听着,雷蒙德,没关系 |
[16:45] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[16:46] | I know that sometimes you can be a little selfish | 我知道有时 你会变得有点自私 |
[16:50] | and thoughtless… | 欠考虑… |
[16:51] | dishonest. | 不老实 |
[16:54] | Remember Halloween? | 记得万圣节前夕吗? |
[16:57] | 1967? | 1967年? |
[17:00] | You unwrapped a chocolate bar out of my bag | 你把我包里的巧克力包装打开 |
[17:03] | and replaced it with a cat poo? | 换了猫屎在里面? |
[17:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:15] | I don’t blame you for being mad at me. | 我不怪你生我的气 |
[17:18] | No look, I’m not mad at you, Raymond. | 听着,我没有生你的气,雷蒙德 |
[17:20] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[17:24] | Because somewhere there’s a cat poo waiting for me? | 因为哪里有猫屎等着我? |
[17:30] | No. | 不 |
[17:32] | In spite of all of this, | 尽管有这些事情 |
[17:34] | when you said that you were happy | 当你说你开心 |
[17:36] | that I was happy, | 我就开心 |
[17:38] | you meant that. | 你是说真心话 |
[17:42] | And that was the best surprise. | 那是最好的惊喜 |
[17:48] | Yeah, okay… | 好吧… |
[17:49] | No no. | 不,不 |
[17:50] | You… you meant that. | 你…你真的是那个意思 |
[17:54] | And that means the most to me. | 而这对我最重要 |
[17:56] | Well… | 啊… |
[17:58] | I gotta hug ya! | 我得抱抱你! |
[18:00] | Come here! | 过来! |
[18:06] | Come here! | 过来! |
[18:13] | Hey, you wanna get out of here and get some drinks? | 嗨,你想离开这里去喝点酒吗? |
[18:16] | That’d be great. | 很好 |
[18:17] | Hey, guys, we’re hittin’ a bar! | 嗨,各位,我们去酒吧! |
[18:19] | – Whoo! – Let’s go! | – 好呀! – 我们走! |
[18:37] | Hey, look, they served cake. | 嗨,看,有蛋糕 |
[18:45] | Good ol’ Woody. | 伍迪真好 |
[18:52] | There we go. Try one of these. | 来,尝尝看 |
[18:58] | – Hi! | – Hi! – 嗨! – 嗨! |
[18:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:03] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好,女士们 |
[19:06] | Did you boys have a good time? | 你们玩得开心吗? |
[19:08] | Yes, we did. | 是的,开心 |
[19:10] | So good that we had to take a cab home. | 开心到 要叫计程车回家 |
[19:14] | You gonna tell them everything? | 你打算什么都告诉她们? |
[19:18] | Hi, Mommy! | 嗨,妈咪! |
[19:23] | Oh, I love to see you boys like this. | 哦,我喜欢看你们两个这样子 |
[19:26] | Loaded? | 醉醺醺的? |
[19:29] | No, happy! Look at them. | 不,开心!看看他们 |
[19:32] | So the party was a big success, huh? | 那么派对很成功,是吗!? |
[19:35] | The party… stunk. | 派对…烂透了 |
[19:38] | But never underestimate the importance | 但是永远不要低估 |
[19:41] | of the after party. | 派对后活动的重要性 |
[19:44] | – Yes. – No. | – 是 – 不 |
[19:45] | – Yes! Yes! – No! No! | – 是!是! – 不!不! |
[19:47] | – Yes! Ha! – Yes! Yes! | – 是!嘿! – 是!是! |
[19:52] | Uh-oh… | 哦… |
[19:54] | so what did you guys do? | 那么你们干什么了? |
[19:56] | Enough talking. | 闲话少说 |
[19:58] | Maybe you should take me home. | 也许你该带我回家 |
[20:05] | Oh my. | 哦,我的天 |
[20:07] | I bet there were strippers. | 我打赌你们请脱衣舞娘了 |
[20:09] | Were there strippers? | 你们请脱衣舞娘了? |
[20:11] | No! | 没有! |
[20:12] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们回来了 |
[20:18] | Hi… | 嗨… |
[20:24] | Oh, God. Every woman’s dream. | 哦,上帝,每个女人的梦想 |
[20:28] | I can imagine what’s waiting for me at home. | 我能想像家里等着我的是什么 |
[20:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:46] | Shall we? | 我们走好吗? |
[20:47] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从来没有见过你这样子 |
[20:51] | You’re not gonna throw up, are you? | 你不会吐,是吧? |
[20:56] | I already did! | 我已经吐过了! |
[21:14] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[21:16] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[21:19] | But I know I’m goin’ upstairs with one of you two. | 但是我知道我要你们中的一个上楼去 |