时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey debra I’m glad you’re here. | 黛布拉 真高兴你在这儿 |
[00:05] | Tomorrow believe it or not | 信不信由你 明天 |
[00:07] | Is amy’s and my three-month anniversary. | 是我跟艾米结婚三周月纪念日 |
[00:09] | Oh! what time’s the parade? | 那游行什么时候开始啊 |
[00:14] | And we would like to have you debra | 我俩希望你能来 黛布拉 |
[00:17] | Over to celebrate and you can bring somebody. | 来我们的庆祝仪式 并且你也可以带上某人 |
[00:23] | Oh that’s sweet. | 那太好了 |
[00:24] | – can’t make it. – we’ll be there. | -不可能 -我们会去的 |
[00:25] | – nope. – yup. | -不去 -去 |
[00:27] | Do the laundry. | 自己洗衣服吧 |
[00:31] | How about I shrink your underwear | 信不信我洗到你内裤缩水 |
[00:32] | And make you think your butt’s going fat? | 让你以为自己屁股又大了 |
[00:40] | Trouble in paradise? | 在天堂有麻烦了? |
[00:43] | No just wednesday in paradise. | 没有 只是今天是天堂的星期三 |
[00:47] | – care for some advice? – no. | -给你点建议怎样 -别 |
[00:52] | I’ll tell you what I’ve found | 我已经知道 |
[00:54] | To be the key to a happy marriage. | 幸福婚姻的秘诀是什么了 |
[00:57] | Says the man who married a stripper | 秘诀就是一个人跟脱衣舞娘结婚了 |
[00:59] | Then divorced a stripper | 接着跟她离婚了 |
[01:01] | Then married a regular person | 然后又跟一个普通人结婚 |
[01:03] | And hung in there a whole three months. | 然后总共维持这段婚姻三个月 |
[01:07] | Want a happy marriage? | 什么才是幸福的婚姻 |
[01:10] | Hold hands. | 执子之手 |
[01:11] | Hold hands? | 执子之手? |
[01:13] | Hold hands. | 执子之手 |
[01:15] | You are a stupid person. | 你可真是个笨蛋 |
[01:20] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[01:21] | Something as simple as holding hands | 一些像执子之手这么简单的概念 |
[01:23] | Could give someone a sense of togetherness. | 就能给某人归属感了 |
[01:29] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[01:32] | You are so afraid of affection. | 你很抗拒心中的感情 |
[01:34] | You don’t touch me. | 你别碰我 |
[01:37] | Raymond raymond raymond you’re so closed off. | 雷蒙德 你太封闭自己了 |
[01:40] | Holding your wife’s hand could be pleasurable for you | 握住太太的手能让你愉悦 |
[01:43] | And more importantly | 并且更重要的是 |
[01:45] | It might allow her to feel wanted and loved by you. | 能让她知道你对她的爱以及需求 |
[01:51] | How does that get me out of laundry? | 怎么样才能令我不用洗衣服 |
[01:54] | If you could connect with your wife emotionally | 假如你能在精神层面上与妻子取得共鸣 |
[01:56] | Then perhaps you wouldn’t see doing laundry as a chore. | 也许你就不会觉得洗衣服是零星活儿了 |
[01:59] | You might do it willingly… | 你就会为了对她的爱 |
[02:01] | For her as a gesture of love. | 而心甘情愿去做 |
[02:07] | You are an idiot wrapped in a moron. | 你可真是个包在傻子皮里面的笨蛋 |
[02:16] | A good and healthy marriage. | 我告诉你的是我如何维持一段良好并且健康的婚姻 |
[02:19] | Yeah well wrap it up to-go. | 知道 我会打包带走的 |
[02:21] | Fine. I found something that works | 好啊 我找到些有用的东西 |
[02:24] | I’m trying to pass it on | 试着跟你们共享 |
[02:25] | But hey if you’re happy with the way things are… | 但似乎你们已经习惯安于现状了 |
[02:34] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:36] | You’re a boob. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry ray. I’m not in the mood. | 抱歉 雷 我没心情 |
[03:02] | I just-just want to hold your hand. | 我只是…只是想牵着你的手 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:07] | I’ve got to have a reason? | 牵手需要理由的吗 |
[03:08] | I wanted to hold your hand so I want to hold your hand. | 我想牵 所以就牵了 |
[03:11] | Oh. okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[03:30] | I need to turn the page. | 我要翻页了 |
[03:36] | Stupid robert. | 笨蛋罗伯特 |
[03:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:40] | He gave me advice… “hold hands.” | 他给我的建议是…执子之手 |
[03:42] | Okay so I tried. you obviously don’t like it… | 然后我试过 但很明显你不喜欢牵手 |
[03:45] | Stupid robert. | 笨蛋罗伯特 |
[03:46] | Robert gave you advice? | 罗伯特给你提建议? |
[03:48] | Yeah marriage advice. | 是啊 婚姻的建议 |
[03:50] | To me. | 给我 |
[03:52] | About marriage. | 关于婚姻的 |
[03:54] | Advice. | 建议 |
[03:55] | To me. | 给我 |
[03:59] | So that was robert’s advice you were trying? | 那么你刚才只是在试验罗伯特的提议咯? |
[04:02] | Yeah yeah “hold hands.” | 是啊 是啊 执子之手 |
[04:03] | He’s married three months he’s on the lecture circuit. | 他才结婚三个月 还在乐于授道的阶段 |
[04:07] | So you were trying to do something for our marriage? | 那么你是想为我们的婚姻做点什么咯 |
[04:11] | Yep. I’m going to call him and tell him how it went. | 是的 我要告诉他进展如何 |
[04:13] | No no no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:14] | Listen i-i didn’t realize. | 我…我没意识到 |
[04:17] | – come on. let’s try again. – what? | -来吧 再来一次 -什么 |
[04:20] | Yeah come on. why not? | 是啊 来吧 何不呢 |
[04:28] | I thought you were trying to have sex or something | 我还以为你是想做爱或什么的 |
[04:31] | but this is nice. | 不过这样很好 |
[04:36] | – yeah? – yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[04:38] | Yeah and this I can do a long time. | 没错 这样我能撑更持久 |
[04:51] | just one thing | 跟你说个事 |
[04:53] | – would you mind not scrunching it? – what? | -不要碾它好吗 -什么 |
[04:56] | Yeah I forgot you have this way of lining up my knuckles | 忘了说了 你会把我的关节排行 |
[04:59] | And kind of grinding them. | 然后不断的碾它们 |
[05:01] | – oh. sorry. – that’s all right. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[05:05] | That’s probably why I don’t hold hands more. | 那或许就是为什么我不喜欢常牵手吧 |
[05:07] | That’s not why. | 那不是原因 |
[05:09] | Yes yes it is. that’s why… | 是的 那是 那就是原因… |
[05:11] | The terrible pain. | 很疼的啊 |
[05:15] | Well I mean give me something. | 好吧 我想说的是 给我点反应啊 |
[05:18] | Your hand’s just laying there. | 你的手只是躺在那儿 |
[05:20] | What do you mean “just laying there”? | 什么意思 “只是躺在那儿”? |
[05:22] | This is not holding hands. | 这不是牵手 |
[05:24] | This is laying it on there. | 手只是躺在那儿 |
[05:26] | Maybe my hand’s afraid of you so it’s playing dead. | 也许我的手怕你 所以它装死 |
[05:31] | Well if anything I’m trying to give it cpr | 如果是 那我就给”尸体心脏”先生 |
[05:33] | Mr. cadaver hand. | 来个心脏复苏 |
[05:35] | All right see? I knew this wouldn’t work. | 好了 知道吗 我就知道这没用 |
[05:37] | There’s no point in doing something like this. you know why? | 这样做根本没意思 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:40] | Because you actually like being mad at me. | 因为你就喜欢对着我抓狂 |
[05:42] | – what?! – yes you do. | -什么 -是的 你是 |
[05:44] | It’s fun for you or something. | 那样对你来说很好玩 |
[05:46] | You actually prefer it that way. | 事实上你是那样对我的 |
[05:48] | – oh I don’t believe you! – see? | -我才不信你呢! -你看 |
[05:50] | You’re mad just like you like. | 你抓狂了 就像你喜欢的那样 |
[05:53] | Ray if I’m mad it’s not because I enjoy it. | 雷 我抓狂并不是因为我喜欢那样 |
[05:56] | Well why then? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[05:57] | Because for the first time in 10 years | 因为这是我们结婚十年来 |
[05:59] | You hold my hand but it’s only because | 你第一次牵我手 但这仅仅是因为 |
[06:01] | You want to prove your brother wrong. | 你想证明你哥是错的 |
[06:03] | And then you say I’m grinding it up | 然后你说我要把你的手碾碎了 |
[06:04] | Because I enjoy being mad. | 因为我喜欢抓狂 |
[06:07] | Forget it forget it. | 算了 算了 |
[06:09] | Everything is fine and you are perfect. | 什么都没发生 你很完美 |
[06:12] | Who’s robert to give you advice? | 罗伯特给你建议算什么啊 |
[06:14] | You don’t need advice from anybody. | 你根本就不需要 |
[06:22] | – deb… – I said forget it. | -黛布… -我说算了 |
[06:24] | No look… look I’m sorry okay? | 我…我很抱歉 好吗 |
[06:28] | That wasn’t the only reason I did it… | 我那样做并不是单纯的想 |
[06:29] | Just to prove robert wrong. | 证明罗伯特是错的 |
[06:32] | I-i also did it… | 我那样做还因为… |
[06:34] | To help our marriage. | 想改善我们的关系 |
[06:36] | Okay? ’cause we have a good healthy marriage | 好吗 因为我们有段很美好很健康的婚姻 |
[06:39] | That I’m very much into. | 我很享受这段婚姻 |
[06:44] | Very much. | 非常享受 |
[06:45] | You can stop now. | 你可以住口了 |
[06:48] | Oh come on. | 来嘛 |
[06:49] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[06:51] | You know you still love mr. cadaver mcfloppyhand. | 你知道你还爱着”尸体心脏”先生 |
[06:55] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[06:57] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[06:58] | Come on. hold my flipper. | 来嘛 牵着我的小手 |
[07:02] | Do you care about me at all? | 你真的在乎我吗 |
[07:04] | What? yes of course I care about you. | 是啊 当然了 我在乎你啊 |
[07:06] | It’s robert. okay? | 是罗伯特的错 好吗 |
[07:07] | I don’t need robert seeing you like this tomorrow | 我不想罗伯特在明天的三周月 |
[07:10] | At his three-month jubilee going “trouble in paradise?” | 结婚纪念日里见到你这样 “在天堂有麻烦了?” |
[07:14] | No this is not robert’s fault. | 不 这不是罗伯特的错 |
[07:16] | This is your fault | 是你的错 |
[07:17] | But you don’t want to take responsibility for anything. | 但你并不想为任何事情负责 |
[07:19] | It’s the same old story. | 换汤不换药 |
[07:21] | No stop. wait a minute. | 停下 等会儿 |
[07:23] | Okay just… could we make up for tomorrow night? | 好啦 只是…明晚能不能装装样子? |
[07:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:28] | Because robert thinks he has a better marriage than me. | 因为罗伯特觉得他的婚姻比我的好 |
[07:33] | So why don’t you work on your marriage? | 那为什么你不改善一下你的婚姻呢 |
[07:36] | Okay but this thing is tomorrow night | 那仪式是在明晚啊 |
[07:38] | And I’m golfing in the morning so just… | 我明早又要去打高尔夫 所以就… |
[07:42] | Look… | 你看… |
[07:43] | Please… | 拜托… |
[07:45] | For now just for now | 现在 就现在 |
[07:47] | Could we just pretend that we made up? | 就不能假装我们在做吗 |
[07:50] | You know my mother’s going to be there. | 你也知道 我妈会来的 |
[07:53] | – so? – so… | -然后呢 -然后… |
[07:55] | Comparing you to amy. | 拿你跟艾米做比较 |
[07:59] | Comparing your marriage to amy’s marriage. | 拿你的婚姻跟艾米的婚姻做比较 |
[08:03] | Comparing the new wife to the… | 拿一个新的妻子跟… |
[08:07] | Your marriage. | 现在的你做比较 |
[08:10] | Doing a wife-to-wife comparison. | 妻子对妻子的较量 |
[08:14] | You might want to think about it. | 你可得好好考虑哦 |
[08:24] | You’re on your own. | 你自己睡吧 |
[08:41] | Feels perfectly fine. | 感觉太好了 |
[08:45] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[08:54] | Debra listen. look I know… | 黛布拉 听着 我知道… |
[08:56] | I know this is going to sound… | 我知道这听起来… |
[09:00] | Whatever. I’m really sorry about last night okay? | 随便吧 昨晚的事我很抱歉 好吗 |
[09:03] | I-i screwed up. I just… it was totally my fault | 我搞砸了 我只是…全都是我的错 |
[09:05] | And you were right to feel whatever you were feeling | 你的感受是对的 |
[09:08] | And… just… I’m sorry honey. | 还有…就是…我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[09:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:14] | Nice try. | 不错 |
[09:21] | Hey! come on in. | 请进 |
[09:24] | Hi hey. we’re here | 我们来啦 |
[09:26] | – aren’t we doodleypoops? – stop it. | -是吧 亲爱的小宝贝 -住嘴 |
[09:28] | – why don’t you give me your jacket? – no. | -我帮你挂衣服吧 -不用了 |
[09:31] | – your hair looks nice. – no it doesn’t. | -你发型弄得真好看 -不好看 |
[09:34] | Hi. we’re almost ready. | 快准备好了 |
[09:36] | Oh great. | 太好了 |
[09:37] | You two are late. people are hungry. | 你俩迟到了 我们都饿死了 |
[09:40] | Sorry it’s kind of hard to get out of the house. you know the kids. | 抱歉 出门耽搁了点时间 孩子纠缠嘛 |
[09:44] | Because of that babysitter isn’t it? | 是保姆的问题吧 不是吗 |
[09:46] | I mean the one who wears those rock-and-roll t-shirts… | 我是说 那个穿带摇滚字眼儿T恤衫的 |
[09:48] | I wouldn’t want to be left alone with her. | 我可不愿意跟她呆在家里 |
[09:52] | Speak for yourself. | 跟你自己说话呢吧 |
[09:57] | Can I give you a hand there little lady? | 能过来帮帮忙吗 小美人? |
[09:59] | She has one of those “kiss the cook” aprons | 她有条带”亲我吧”字眼儿的围裙 |
[10:01] | But she doesn’t need it. | 可她不需要 |
[10:30] | Oh that was so sweet. | 太幸福了 |
[10:33] | You two celebrating your anniversary like this… | 你俩用这样的方式来庆祝周月纪念 |
[10:37] | We used to be happy remember frank? | 我们以前也很愉快 记得吗 弗兰克 |
[10:41] | Then the meteor hit and killed all the dinosaurs. | 然后彗星撞击地球全部恐龙死光光 |
[10:48] | Except for one. | 除了一只没死 |
[10:54] | Ahem. hello. | 抱歉 |
[10:56] | Oh excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:57] | I was just getting a little dessert. | 我刚刚在吃小甜品 |
[11:01] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[11:02] | I can’t help it! | 我控制不住! |
[11:10] | Oh this is exciting. three months! | 太兴奋了 三个月了! |
[11:13] | I know it’s a little silly to celebrate three months. | 我知道庆祝三周月有点傻 |
[11:17] | No no it’s wonderful. enjoy it. it’s nice. | 才不 很完美 好好享受啊 |
[11:21] | Well you know how hard it’s been getting here | 你也知道我们多难才走到这一步 |
[11:25] | And the wedding was a little bumpy but… | 尽管婚礼有点仓促 不过… |
[11:29] | – it’s been everything I hoped for. – aw. | 也是一直以来我梦寐以求的 |
[11:32] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 如果没有你帮忙我真的做不来 |
[11:34] | What did I do? | 我做什么了 |
[11:36] | You introduced me to robert. | 你介绍罗伯特给我认识 |
[11:38] | And then you helped me get over him | 你帮助我了解他 |
[11:40] | And get back together with him | 并且重新跟他在一起 |
[11:41] | Get over him again and then marry him. | 再度了解他 然后嫁给他 |
[11:45] | And so now I want to help you. | 而现在 我想帮你 |
[11:47] | With what? | 帮我什么 |
[11:49] | Your marriage. | 你的婚姻啊 |
[11:51] | Here. I read this great book. | 在这 我读了这本书 |
[11:55] | I thought of you the whole time. | 然后立马就想起你了 |
[11:56] | “marriage is an amusement park.” | “婚姻就游乐园” |
[12:01] | Isn’t that a good analogy? | 很好的比喻吧 |
[12:03] | Well I think I get it… | 我想我明白… |
[12:05] | The ups and downs like a roller coaster. | 婚姻当中的起伏犹如过山车 |
[12:08] | Yeah. but that’s just one chapter. | 但那只是当中的一节 |
[12:10] | There’s “haunted house ” “the hall of mirrors”… | 还有”恐怖鬼屋” “奇妙镜厅”… |
[12:13] | “ride maintenance.” | “售后服务” |
[12:18] | How about the rides that make you throw up? | 让你呕吐的售后服务怎样 |
[12:20] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[12:23] | But they’re all in here | 不过这里面包罗万有 |
[12:26] | You might not like all the attractions | 你可能不一定喜欢所有的游乐项目 |
[12:28] | But you have to accept the whole park. | 不过你还是得照单全收 |
[12:36] | This is the couple that wrote it. | 这是写这本书的情侣 |
[12:38] | They’re both licensed clinical social workers | 他俩都是注册诊所的社会工作者 |
[12:41] | But they’re funny too. | 不过他们很风趣 |
[12:44] | Yeah they look funny. | 是啊 他们的样子真风趣 |
[12:46] | Yeah they’re funny… | 是啊 他们很有趣… |
[12:49] | But they can help. | 不过他们真的能帮上忙 |
[12:54] | Well great. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Ooh I’m looking forward to this. thanks. | 我要找的就是这个 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Okay well I’m just going to go… out there. | 好吧 我正准备…出去 |
[13:08] | In those days it only cost 50o to see a movie. | 那段日子 看电影只要50美分 |
[13:11] | And you’ve got two movies a newsreel and a stage show. | 你可以看两场电影 一则新闻跟一出舞台剧 |
[13:14] | Your mother had to keep it shut for five hours. | 你妈妈可以住口五个小时 |
[13:18] | And do you remember they used to give you plates? | 你还记得当时他们总爱送碟子 |
[13:20] | You could make a whole set. | 你几乎都集齐全套了 |
[13:22] | Remember we got the green ones? we didn’t like ’em… | 还记得绿色的那个吗 我们都不喜欢… |
[13:25] | You won’t believe what I got in the kitchen. | 你不会相信我在厨房拿到什么的 |
[13:27] | – what? – marriage advice from amy. | -什么 -玛莉给我们婚姻的建议 |
[13:31] | Well unless the advice was more sex how dare she? | 除非这建议是关于性的 她太过分了 |
[13:37] | She gave me this book because she thinks I need it. | 她给我这书因为她觉得我需要 |
[13:40] | Who are these two idiots? | 这俩傻子是谁 |
[13:42] | Can you believe amy? | 你能相信艾米会这样做吗 |
[13:44] | I mean she’s been married for three months… | 她才结婚三个月 |
[13:46] | She probably still shaves her legs. | 她大概还要剃脚毛吧 |
[13:52] | – giving you advice. – I know! | -给你提建议 -就是啊! |
[13:55] | Don’t you think it’s cool how I’m not | 你不觉得在你明显处于弱势的情况下 |
[13:57] | Rubbing your face in how obviously wrong you were? | 我不让你当众丢脸 这样很酷吗 |
[14:00] | Dinner is served! | 晚饭好了哦! |
[14:02] | Okay let’s all sit down. | 来吧 坐下吧 |
[14:04] | Oh doesn’t that look nice?! | 看上去太美味了 |
[14:06] | Oh thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | One chicken? | 一只鸡? |
[14:13] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的光临 |
[14:15] | Now I would like to propose a toast… | 现在我想说段祝酒词… |
[14:18] | To my bride. | 给我的新娘 |
[14:22] | 90 days… that is what we have shared. | 90天…那是我们一同度过的 |
[14:26] | 90 days… | 90天… |
[14:27] | The usual sentence for vagrancy. | 多么离题的一个句子 |
[14:31] | But I never knew | 可我从来没想到 |
[14:33] | That such a short time could be so full of joy. | 这短短的90天里充满了愉悦 |
[14:39] | Oh robert. | 罗伯特 |
[14:40] | And yet the time has also gone so quickly… | 还有 这段日子真的过的太快了 |
[14:43] | 90 days. | 90天 |
[14:46] | Yeah how many days is this going to take? | 度过这段日子要多久 |
[14:50] | – raymond. – no no that’s all right. | -雷蒙德 -不 不 没事 |
[14:53] | I don’t want to get overly sentimental. | 我不想太过煽情了 |
[14:55] | I just want to say that I think we all know | 我祝酒的目的是希望我们都知道 |
[14:57] | How hard it is to find true love in this world | 在这世上找到真爱是多么的难 |
[15:00] | And I think that i… | 并且我觉得… |
[15:02] | Was one of the lucky ones. | 我们都是多么幸运的人啊 |
[15:04] | So amy no matter how long we’re together | 艾米 无论我们在一起多久 |
[15:07] | You will always be… | 你永远都是… |
[15:09] | Forever my love. | 我一生的最爱 |
[15:15] | – pass the beans will you? – yeah here. | -把豆子递过来 好吗 -好的 给你 |
[15:21] | I guess I should really | 我想我真的应该 |
[15:22] | Say something about my husband now. | 给我丈夫说些什么 |
[15:24] | – you’ve got to be kidding. – for the love of joe. | -开玩笑吧你 -以爱之名啊 |
[15:33] | – what? – no nothing. it’s fine. | -怎么了 -没 没什么 没事 |
[15:36] | Go right ahead. | 尽管说吧 |
[15:37] | I don’t understand. what’s wrong? | 我真不明白 怎么了 |
[15:40] | It’s just that you two | 只是你俩 |
[15:42] | Are pouring it on a little thick don’t you think? | 有点太吹捧自己了 你们不觉得吗 |
[15:45] | It’s our anniversary. | 是我们的纪念日 |
[15:46] | It’s been three months! | 才三个月啊! |
[15:50] | For god’s sake I’ve spent three months | 老天啊 我等他从浴室出来的时间 |
[15:52] | Just waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. | 都不止三个月了 |
[15:59] | I spent 10 months just waiting at the bottom of the stairs | 我也花了10个月站在楼梯下大喊 |
[16:02] | Yelling ” come on your hair looks fine.” | “走吧 你发型已经很完美啦” |
[16:04] | I’ve had three and a half years of him just burping. | 我听他打嗝也有三年半了 |
[16:07] | – I’m burping your food. – I should probably poison yours. | -我是吃你煮的才打嗝 -我应该在里面下毒的 |
[16:10] | – maybe that’ give it some flavor. – listen… | -或许那样还好吃点 -听着… |
[16:12] | Hold it. what’s going on here? | 打住 怎么啦你们 |
[16:14] | Yes this is unseemly. | 这很不得体 |
[16:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:28] | Did we offend you somehow? | 我们冒犯你们了吗 |
[16:30] | I think I can explain amy. | 我想我知道为什么 艾米 |
[16:32] | You see they’re jealous. | 他们妒忌了 |
[16:35] | What? why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:37] | Because we… are happy. | 因为我们…很幸福 |
[16:39] | Oh give me a break. | 你得了吧你 |
[16:41] | Yeah and don’t give us any more books like | 还有别再给我什么书 |
[16:43] | “marriage is a circus… embrace your clown.” | “婚姻就像马戏团…拥抱你的小丑吧” |
[16:47] | I didn’t mean to upset you with that. | 我并不是想用那来打击你的 |
[16:50] | What book? | 什么书 |
[16:51] | It’s a marriage guide. | 婚姻指导的书 |
[16:53] | In fact marie I got you and frank one. | 事实上 玛莉 我也给你跟弗兰克买了一本 |
[17:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:10] | Why would you get us a marriage book? | 为什么你要给我们婚姻指导的书 |
[17:13] | Yeah I’m not interested in that subject. | 是啊 我对那个话题不感兴趣 |
[17:20] | I just thought you might find it useful. | 我只是以为那对你有用 |
[17:30] | You’re giving us advice about marriage? | 你要给我们的婚姻提建议? |
[17:33] | That’s what they do ma. | 那就是他们做的事情 妈 |
[17:36] | I’m just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[17:38] | These may not be the people to help. | 那俩人或许不是帮忙的对象 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry everybody. | 抱歉 大家 |
[17:46] | I guess I just don’t see what the big deal is. | 我想我不明白你们想说什么 |
[17:49] | Amy our marriage is fine. | 艾米 我们的婚姻很好 |
[17:51] | Don’t you think it’s a little presumptuous of you | 你不觉得你认为你的婚姻比我们的幸福 |
[17:53] | To think that yours is better? | 这样的想法有点自以为是了吗 |
[17:54] | Highly presumptuous. | 非常自以为是 |
[17:59] | I never said it was better. | 我从来没说我的更好啊 |
[18:01] | It’s just you can’t help noticing things. | 只是你们没能忽略生活上的小摩擦 |
[18:04] | Like all the yelling. | 像大喊大叫 |
[18:07] | What? so you think you’re not going to yell? | 怎么 难道你以为你就不会那样吗 |
[18:09] | Amy there’s going to be screams coming out of you | 艾米 总有一天你也会大喊大叫的 |
[18:11] | And they won’t be because you’re on mr.toad’s wild ride. | 现在没有 是你还活在童话世界中 |
[18:24] | This is what you were talking about robert. | 这就是你刚刚还在说的 罗伯特 |
[18:27] | Don’t talk about us. worry about yourself huh? | 别老说我们 先顾好你们自己吧 |
[18:29] | Why don’t you two go hold hands? | 为什么你俩不牵手 |
[18:31] | Yeah over each other’s mouths. | 是啊 在众人鼻子底下炫耀 |
[18:36] | Good one. | 说的好 |
[18:38] | You try to help people… | 当你试着要帮助别人… |
[18:39] | Well who asked you? | 谁要你帮了 |
[18:41] | – jealous. – you jerk. | -嫉妒 -你无赖 |
[18:42] | – bad husband! – you big boob! | -坏丈夫 -你大笨蛋! |
[18:45] | Not today man! those days are over! | 别这样 孩子们 打架的日子已经过去啦 |
[18:47] | – make it today! – it’s over buddy! | -今天就要打 -都过去了 老兄 |
[18:49] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[18:55] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[18:58] | Now sit down. | 都给我坐下 |
[19:01] | We’ll take it outside. | 去外面解决啊 |
[19:03] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[19:06] | Now you listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[19:08] | Maybe you could all use some advice | 或许你们都会接受 |
[19:10] | From someone who’s in a position to give it. | 有资格的人给你们提的建议 |
[19:12] | See what you did amy? | 你看你干的好事 艾米 |
[19:17] | You think we have nothing to offer? | 你以为我们什么都没给予吗 |
[19:19] | We’ve been married 46 years. | 我们结婚46年了 |
[19:23] | We’ve seen the lows and we’ve seen the highs. | 我们经历过低潮 也同样经历过高潮 |
[19:25] | What day was the high? | 高潮的日子是什么时候 |
[19:36] | You two you’re newlyweds you’re in love. | 你俩 这对新婚夫妇 你们还在爱河当中 |
[19:39] | God bless you you know nothing. | 上帝保佑 你俩什么都不知道 |
[19:43] | And you two you’re always fighting. | 还有你俩 你俩总是吵架 |
[19:45] | And the reason you get so upset | 你们会觉得伤心是因为 |
[19:47] | Is because you think there’s something wrong with that. | 你们以为你们的婚姻出现问题了 |
[19:49] | Look at us. | 你看我俩 |
[19:50] | This is experience. this is wisdom. | 这是经验 这是智慧 |
[19:54] | This is juicy. | 这很多汁 |
[20:00] | You want some real marriage advice? | 你们想要点实在的婚姻建议吗 |
[20:03] | I’m going to give you | 我给你们当中的奥秘 |
[20:05] | There’s going to be yelling. | 总是会有大喊大叫的 |
[20:08] | There’s going to be anger. | 总是会有生气的时候的 |
[20:10] | Don’t fight it… accept it. | 别争了…接受吧 |
[20:13] | You love him. you hate him. | 你爱他 你恨他 |
[20:15] | He disgusts you… look how he eats. | 他让你恶心…你看他的吃相 |
[20:19] | You keep your head down and you plow through. | 你就低着头 慢慢过去 |
[20:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[20:33] | But marie you said “hate…” | 但玛莉 你说”恨…” |
[20:35] | How can hate have any place in a marriage? | 在婚姻里怎么会有恨的位子 |
[20:38] | You make room. | 给恨留点空间 |
[20:42] | There’s going to be hate. hate is real. | 总是会有憎恨的 恨是真实的 |
[20:44] | Marriage is real. | 婚姻是真实的 |
[20:47] | We might fight but… | 我俩可能会吵架 可… |
[20:49] | We’re okay with each other. | 我们过的很好 |
[20:51] | And do you know why? we’ve endured. | 你们知道为什么 我俩都在容忍 |
[20:53] | We have been through it all | 我们什么都经历了 |
[20:56] | And now… | 现在… |
[20:58] | We’re waiting for death. | 我们只是在等死 |
[21:08] | Not that we’re in a rush. | 当然那还有一段时间 |
[21:11] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[21:13] | That’s a marriage. | 这就是婚姻 |
[21:24] | To robert and amy. | 致罗伯特和艾米 |
[21:27] | To ray and debra. | 致雷和黛布拉 |
[21:29] | To marriage. | 致婚姻 |
[21:31] | Till death do us part. | 直到生死两隔 |