时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[00:05] | Hey. what’s shakin’, bacon? | 什么事 早餐肉? |
[00:10] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里? |
[00:13] | I thought we were going to watch | 我们不是说好要一起看”屁股煎锅”频道上 |
[00:14] | The billie jean king special together on the “ess-pan.” | 比利·简·金的特别节目的吗? |
[00:19] | Espn, ma. | 是”Espn” 妈 |
[00:21] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道的 对不起 |
[00:23] | I came home. I had the worst headache. | 我回家了 我头很痛 |
[00:25] | I just went right to sleep. | 所以就直接睡觉去了 |
[00:27] | Oh. I made a very special dinner for you last night. | 唉 昨晚还为你准备了特别的晚餐 |
[00:30] | I know, ma. | 妈 不好意思 |
[00:31] | It was just this headache. | 只是头太痛了 |
[00:33] | It’s like there were two monkeys in there | 就好像脑袋里有两只猴子 |
[00:35] | And only one banana. | 在抢同一根香蕉 |
[00:39] | Five after 7:00. morning, Marie. | 7点零5分 早上好啊 玛丽 |
[00:45] | Were you up all night taking care of Raymond? | 你昨天整晚在照顾雷蒙德吗? |
[00:48] | Because you look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[00:54] | Uh, yeah, ray had a headache. | 呃 是的 雷头痛 |
[00:58] | So he went right to bed. | 所以他直接去睡了 |
[01:01] | Right there. that’s where it hurt. | 就是这里 这里痛 |
[01:03] | Ugh, it was all night. | 天呐 闹了一整晚 |
[01:06] | Okay. I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 待会见 |
[01:08] | All right. | 再见 |
[01:10] | Your father and I are still babysitting tonight, right? | 今晚还是我跟你爸看小孩吧? |
[01:12] | Yep. see you tonight. | 是的 晚上见 |
[01:13] | I’m sure I’ll see you before then. | 不用等到晚上你就能见到我 |
[01:18] | I’m sure you will. | 我想也是 |
[01:22] | What was all that about? | 怎么回事? |
[01:24] | Oh, I just kind of stood her up last night, | 昨晚放她鸽子了 |
[01:26] | So I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. | 但我也不想伤害她的感情 |
[01:29] | But I don’t have a headache, | 但我没头痛 |
[01:30] | In case you want a little rise-and-shine action. | 如果你要来点早安爱抚什么的话 |
[01:39] | Deb, come on. I’m ready. | 黛布 快点 我好了 |
[01:41] | Hey, Ray, you watch the jets game last night? | 雷 昨晚看火箭队的比赛了吗? |
[01:44] | Yeah, I did. | 看了 |
[01:45] | – horrible game. – yep, it was. | -太臭了 -是啊 很差 |
[01:47] | You see the taco commercial with the lady and the other lady? | 你看到墨西哥玉米卷广告里的两个女人了吗? |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:52] | That part was all right. | 就那部分还不错 |
[01:55] | Raymond, how did you watch the game? | 雷蒙德 你怎么看的节目啊? |
[01:57] | I thought you went right to sleep | 昨天回家后 |
[01:59] | When you got home from work. | 你不是马上睡了吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 我是 |
[02:01] | I had Debra tape the game for me, | 我让黛布拉录下来给我的 |
[02:03] | Because my head hurt so much. | 因为头太痛 |
[02:05] | This morning, I watched the game, | 今早我才看的 |
[02:07] | And that’s how I’m able to talk about it with dad. | 所以我才能跟爸谈论这个比赛 |
[02:09] | The end. | 就是这样 |
[02:13] | Come on. listen. | 嘿这样 |
[02:15] | New story to cover my headache-from-last-night story. | 昨天头痛的故事还需要再添一笔 |
[02:17] | You taped the game for me because of my headache. | 昨晚我头痛你帮我录了比赛 |
[02:20] | – I watched it this morning, okay? – okay. | -我今早才看的 清楚? -清楚 |
[02:24] | Okay, so we’re just going to dinner and a movie. | 走吧 吃饭看电影去 |
[02:26] | We should be back around 11:00. | 11点左右我们就回来了 |
[02:28] | Okay, dear. have fun. | 好的亲爱的 玩得开心 |
[02:29] | Hey, Ray. wait. | 雷 等一下 |
[02:30] | Put the tape with the game on for me. | 把录的比赛再给我播一下 |
[02:35] | What? | 什么? |
[02:36] | Yeah, I want to see the taco ladies again. | 我还想看玉米卷小妞 |
[02:40] | Put it on. | 给我看 |
[02:42] | You know what? | 知道嘛? |
[02:43] | The vcr is busted. | 录像机坏了 |
[02:45] | Twins had a friend over today, and he jammed a toy in it. | 双胞胎今天有个朋友过来 他塞了个玩具进去 |
[02:49] | Yeah, that kid justin… he’s a psycho. | 真的 那个叫贾斯汀的小子 是个神经 |
[02:54] | Sorry, dad. | 不好意思 爸 |
[02:55] | Hey, kids! stop stop! | 喂 小鬼头 停下停下 |
[02:57] | What’s with your friend justin? | 你们那朋友贾斯汀怎么回事啊? |
[02:59] | I don’t like troublemakers. | 我讨厌麻烦精 |
[03:03] | Okay, boys, let’s go get ready for bed. | 孩子们 准备睡觉吧 |
[03:05] | Let’s go. right now. | 走吧 马上 |
[03:06] | Tell him to keep his grubby paws | 叫他的小脏手别碰爷爷 |
[03:07] | Off of anything grandpa uses. | 用的任何东西 |
[03:11] | What? | 什么? |
[03:12] | Bedtime, guys. come on. | 睡觉时间了 孩子们 走吧 |
[03:14] | Let’s go. come on. | 行了 走吧 |
[03:18] | Listen up for a second. | 听着 我们走之前说个事 |
[03:22] | Your mommy and i, we told grandpa | 我和你妈妈 我们跟爷爷说 |
[03:25] | That justin broke the vcr, okay? | 是贾斯汀把录像机弄破了 知道了么? |
[03:27] | Why would you say that? | 为什么得这么说? |
[03:31] | Actually, your mother said it. | 事实上 是你妈妈说的 |
[03:33] | Ray! | 雷! |
[03:35] | Please, just do this. | 拜托 你来说 |
[03:37] | Look, we’re just playing a little trick | 这样 我们跟爷爷和奶奶 |
[03:39] | On grandma and grandpa. | 在玩游戏 |
[03:41] | Yeah. a little trick. | 对 小游戏 |
[03:43] | So don’t say anything about the trick, | 所以你们什么也别多说 |
[03:44] | Because that would ruin it. | 否则就被你们破坏了 |
[03:45] | And all the fun would be gone. | 就一点不好玩了 |
[03:47] | – yeah, and you’ be punished. – Ray! | -没错 那你们就会被处罚 -雷! |
[03:49] | Okay. | 那这样 |
[03:51] | Maybe there might be some movie candy in it for you | 如果你们不说出来的话 |
[03:54] | If you keep it a secret, okay? | 我就给你们买糖吃 好不好? |
[03:56] | You like mike & lkes? | 喜不喜欢麦克&艾克牌的? |
[03:58] | – okay, you two. – what? | -你们两个行了 -什么? |
[04:01] | Let’s go… | 走啦 |
[04:02] | Pajamas, teeth, stories, and bed. | 换睡衣 刷牙牙 讲故事 睡觉觉 |
[04:05] | Okay. good night, guys. | 晚安孩子们 |
[04:07] | And be good. | 要乖哦 |
[04:12] | We’ve got to move it now. | 我们要走喽 |
[04:13] | Okay. bye, Frank. | 弗兰克再见 |
[04:14] | Sorry about the vcr. | 那个录像机 不好意思 |
[04:16] | I’ll take a look at it, see if I can do something. | 我等下看看 不知道能不能修好 |
[04:20] | Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 哦 等一下等一下 |
[04:22] | Before you do that, why don’t you check out the washing machine? | 要不你先去看一下洗衣机好么? |
[04:25] | The stupid thing is acting up again. | 那破玩意儿又不好了 |
[04:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 那我去看看 |
[04:29] | Stinkin’ piece of japanese crap. | 这小日本的破烂货 |
[04:37] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[04:39] | Breaking the vcr. | 把录像机弄坏 |
[04:45] | What? I wanted a new one anyway. | 怎么啦 反正我也想要台新的 |
[04:51] | It was good, though. | 还不错哈 |
[04:52] | – hey. – hi. | -好啊 -好 |
[04:54] | Go ahead, Frank. | 弗兰克 说啊 |
[04:55] | Tell them about the washing machine. | 说说洗衣机怎么了 |
[04:57] | Well, it seemed to be working fine. | 那东西似乎没问题 |
[05:00] | Oh okay. well, good good. | 哦这样 那好的 |
[05:04] | So I took it apart. | 所以我把它给拆了 |
[05:12] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道问题出在哪么? |
[05:14] | This part won’t go back in. | 这东西装不回去了 |
[05:18] | Beautiful. | 真不错 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry. I called a real repairman. | 别担心 我打给真正的维修工了 |
[05:27] | He’ll be here tomorrow 00 and 2:00. | 他明天10点到2点的样子到 |
[05:30] | Well, good luck to him. | 那只能祝他好运 |
[05:31] | I couldn’t fix it, | 我都修不好 |
[05:33] | And I’m the smartest guy I know. | 据我所知我是最聪明的一个了 |
[05:36] | Hello, Raymond. | 好啊雷蒙德 |
[05:38] | What’s with you? | 你怎么来了? |
[05:40] | I swung by after work to thank ma. | 我下班后顺道过来谢谢妈 |
[05:43] | She dropped off a batch of her chicken cacciatore today. | 今天她留了些罐焖鸡给我 |
[05:47] | You love ma’s chicken cacciatore, | 你爱死老妈做的罐焖鸡 |
[05:49] | Don’t you, Raymond? | 是不是啊雷蒙德? |
[05:50] | Yeah, that’s right, I do. | 是啊 我很喜欢 |
[05:52] | Well, here. I saved you a little. | 来 我给你留了一点 |
[06:02] | Oh, ma, you made it with the sweet peppers I like! | 喔 妈 你用我喜欢的甜椒煮的 |
[06:08] | And it was just for me and Amy. | 但这只是给我和艾米的 |
[06:11] | And I’m glad I came by | 另外我也很庆幸过来了一趟 |
[06:13] | Because Geoffrey told me the funniest thing. | 杰弗里跟我说了件有趣的事 |
[06:17] | He told me you two were playing some kind of trick | 据说你们两个在搞什么把戏 |
[06:20] | On grandma and grandpa. | 整蛊爸妈啊 |
[06:23] | And I couldn’t get anything else out of him, | 虽然我只知道这么多 |
[06:25] | But I have to tell you, it did pique my interest. | 我得说 我很感兴趣 |
[06:29] | So, uh, what’s up, tricksters? | 怎么回事啊 整蛊专家? |
[06:35] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事? |
[06:37] | You playing a trick on me? | 你在戏弄我? |
[06:38] | No no, it’s nothing. | 没有没有 没什么 |
[06:41] | The trick was that, uh… | 我们撒了个小谎 |
[06:44] | We didn’t go to dinner and a movie tonight. | 我们今晚没去吃饭看电影 |
[06:47] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[06:49] | Why would you play a trick on where you went? | 为什么要隐瞒你们去哪里了? |
[06:53] | Because we actually went to a hotel. | 因为我们其实去开房了 |
[07:03] | You know, with the kids, | 你知道的 有了孩子 |
[07:04] | We never have time to ourselves. | 我们几乎没什么自己的时间了 |
[07:07] | So we decided to make it a special night… | 所以我们决定来个特别之夜… |
[07:11] | Of passion. | 充满激情的 |
[07:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:20] | We ordered room service and massages and… | 我们叫了客房服务 按摩… |
[07:25] | Rekindled our love. | 让我们激情复燃 |
[07:29] | And we didn’t want to say anything, | 本来我们不想提的 |
[07:31] | Cause it’s a little embarrassing. | 因为有点不好意思 |
[07:34] | But the truth is out. | 现在真相大白 |
[07:36] | About our sex. | 关于我们的性事 |
[07:41] | Well, how… | 呃 真要… |
[07:43] | Nice for you. | 为你们高兴啦 |
[07:48] | Don’t get any ideas, Marie. | 想都别想 玛丽 |
[07:55] | Anyone else want to get the hell outta here? | 还有谁要离开这鬼地方? |
[07:57] | Me! | 我! |
[08:00] | Okay, thanks for babysitting. | 那好 谢谢帮我们照顾小孩 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 没事 |
[08:03] | Sorry about the trick. | 不好意思没说实话 |
[08:06] | I go to hotels to get away from my wife. | 我去旅馆是为了躲开这老婆子 |
[08:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:13] | Ooh. | 唔 |
[08:14] | I feel a little bad. | 我有点良心不安 |
[08:17] | Why? you know what? | 为什么? 你知道么? |
[08:19] | We’re pretty good at this. | 我们都很强啊 |
[08:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:21] | Maybe a little too good. | 是不是太强了点 |
[08:23] | Hey, we wouldn’t have to be if it wasn’t for your mother. | 搞清楚 如果不是为了你妈 也不用这样 |
[08:26] | We’re living in a predatory environment. | 我们活在弱肉强食的世界 |
[08:29] | We have to camouflage. | 所以伪装是必要的 |
[08:32] | Yeah. whatever. | 好吧随便 |
[08:33] | I just didn’t want to hurt her feelings about last night, so… | 我只是不想因为昨晚的事伤害她 |
[08:37] | I did like that whole sex-in-the-hotel part. | 但我喜欢开房这个桥段 |
[08:42] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[08:44] | When you came up with part of the story, | 你说起这个的时候 |
[08:46] | Then I came up with part, | 我顺着就接了下去 |
[08:47] | Then you, then me. | 然后是你 然后是我 |
[08:49] | We had a great little… rhythm. | 我们俩还挺…合拍的 |
[08:53] | It’s like our own little sex-capade. | 就像是我们两个的色情小电影 |
[09:00] | That’s my favorite kind of capade. | 我最喜欢的那种小电影 |
[09:05] | You want to go up? | 现在想上楼去吗? |
[09:07] | Mm. wow! | 呣 嘿嘿 |
[09:10] | This’ll be twice in one night if you count the lie. | 算上那个谎 我们一晚上两次啦 |
[09:17] | That repair guy’s going to be here 00 and 2:00. | 那个修理工明天10点到2点来 |
[09:19] | Can you wait for him? | 你能不能等着 |
[09:21] | Oh, wait. | 哦 糟糕 |
[09:22] | 我明天约了吉阿尼去打高尔夫 I got golf with 吉阿尼 tomorrow. | |
[09:24] | Golf?! | 高尔夫? |
[09:25] | Oh, I really need the washing machine. | 拜托 我真的需要洗衣机 |
[09:27] | Yeah, but that’s my one day off. | 是 可我就明天休息 |
[09:30] | I can’t be here ’cause I have a doctor’s appointment. | 我明天要去看医生 所以也不能等 |
[09:33] | All right. | 唉 |
[09:36] | Wait. whoa. | 等一下 谁啊 |
[09:39] | Doctor’s appointment? | 看医生? |
[09:41] | All of a sudden, you remembered that? | 你突然间就想起来了? |
[09:44] | What are you saying… I’m lying? | 你什么意思…难道我撒谎了? |
[09:48] | No. gosh. why would I say that? | 哦不是 我怎么可能那么说 |
[09:50] | It’s not like you’re great at it | 反正你好像也不擅长撒谎 |
[09:52] | Or love doing it or anything. | 或者喜欢撒谎之类的 |
[09:57] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[09:59] | No, I do, I do. | 不 我信我信 |
[10:01] | Of course, I do. | 我当然相信 |
[10:02] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[10:04] | Aw, come on! | 嘿 别啊 |
[10:05] | I have a headache. | 我头痛 |
[10:07] | Oh, yeah right! | 好吧好吧 |
[10:08] | You can’t use headache today. | 你今天不能用头痛 |
[10:10] | I already did it. | 因为我用过了 |
[10:14] | – hey. – hi. | -好啊 -好 |
[10:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[10:17] | I’m doing laundry for you at my house. | 我在我家给你洗衣服 |
[10:19] | It was piling up so high, | 堆的太高了 |
[10:21] | I started to worry it might fall on the children. | 我都有点担心倒下来压到孩子 |
[10:26] | No no no no, that’s okay. | 哦没关系 |
[10:28] | We had the washing machine fixed today. | 我们今天修好洗衣机了 |
[10:30] | No, you didn’t. | 你们没有 |
[10:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[10:38] | Why isn’t the washing machine fixed? | 为什么没修好? |
[10:40] | The guy called back. | 那家伙又打电话过来 |
[10:42] | He had to reschedule for tomorrow, | 他说改到明天来 |
[10:44] | But you’ll be here, 00 to 2:00? | 10点到2点之间你在的吧? |
[10:52] | So the repair guy called back to reschedule | 所以你不在的时候维修工给你打电话 |
[10:56] | For when you’re not here, | 并且重约了时间 |
[10:59] | And you went golfing. | 所以你打高尔夫去了 |
[11:00] | I believe that was the order of things, yes. | 是啊 我觉得先后顺序是这样的 |
[11:04] | Let’s go, Marie. | 我们走吧 玛丽 |
[11:06] | I’m staring at the business end | 我的脸正好冲着 |
[11:07] | Of a pair of Ray’s skivvies. | 雷的内裤 |
[11:10] | Shush! | 嘘! |
[11:11] | – hi! – hello! | -大家好啊 -你们好 |
[11:14] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[11:15] | Brought back your cacciatore pan, | 我们来还炖鸡盘 |
[11:17] | Licked clean. | 像舔过一样干净 |
[11:18] | 话说…罗伯特跟我说 So… 罗伯特 told me | |
[11:22] | About your special evening last night. | 你们过了一个特别之夜 |
[11:26] | Which hotel did you guys go to? | 你们去的是哪家旅馆啊? |
[11:29] | Yeah. no no. that, uh… | 哦 那个啊 那个… |
[11:32] | Actually, Amy, it wasn’t a great hotel. | 艾米 其实那个旅馆不怎么样 |
[11:34] | Yeah, you wouldn’t like it. | 是的 你们不会喜欢的 |
[11:36] | We didn’t spend that much money | 我们没花多少钱 |
[11:37] | Because Ray’s so, you know, cheap. | 你也知道雷他 小气 |
[11:44] | Well, uh… wait a minute. | 喂 等一下 |
[11:46] | I thought that’s how you liked it… | 我还以为你不是喜欢… |
[11:49] | Cheap and trashy. | 又小气又垃圾的么 |
[11:53] | You know, it was too trashy for me, | 其实那地方对我来说太垃圾了 |
[11:55] | But Debra said, ” come on, ray, | 不过黛布拉说 “来吧亲爱的” |
[11:57] | The trashier, the better.” | “越垃圾越好” |
[11:58] | And I’m, like, “what?” | 我喜欢 “什么” |
[12:00] | And she’s, like, “mm yeah, trashy!” | 她这样子 “呣 垃圾” |
[12:10] | Yeah, I guess it was so trashy | 是啊 那我猜就是因为太垃圾 |
[12:12] | That that’s why Ray really couldn’t… you know. | 以至于雷不能…那个 |
[12:19] | Oh, I could. believe me, I could. | 我行的 相信我我行的 |
[12:21] | It’s just that the mood was ruined | 只是心情被破坏了 |
[12:23] | Because Debra wanted to-to-to buy drugs. | 因为黛布拉想买毒品磕 |
[12:32] | I know you’re lying about the repairman! | 我知道你撒谎了 那个维修工 |
[12:34] | That’s right. I canceled it myself! | 没错 我自己去取消的 |
[12:36] | And you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗? |
[12:37] | Because I called dr. Dwight’s office, | 因为我打过给朵瓦特医生的办公室 |
[12:39] | And surprise surprise! | 有个大惊喜 |
[12:41] | You didn’t have an appointment. | 你没约过 |
[12:43] | You were lying like a rug! | 你这个谎话精 |
[12:51] | Ray, dr. Dwight is not my doctor anymore. | 朵瓦特医生已经不是我的医生了 |
[12:54] | I switched last year. | 去年就换了 |
[12:56] | You called the wrong place. | 你打错地方了 |
[13:00] | 罗伯特 我们该走了 We should go, 罗伯特. | |
[13:01] | No no no. | 不要 |
[13:02] | Everything’s fine. stay. | 这儿都挺好的 再呆会吧 |
[13:04] | So, Deb, you’re kind of like a naughty party girl, huh? | 黛布 你是那种喜欢下流舞会的人吧 |
[13:12] | No, Frank. | 停下 弗兰克 |
[13:13] | Hey, what’s the name of this new doctor? | 那 这个新医生叫什么? |
[13:15] | Ray, would you stop it? enough! | 雷 够了 你能不能打住 |
[13:17] | Come on, the name. give me the name right now, the name! | 快说啊 名字 现在马上就说叫什么名字 |
[13:19] | Flowers. dr. flowers. | 花 花医生 |
[13:25] | Oh! nice try. | 真厉害 |
[13:28] | Dr. flowers, huh? | 花医生是吧? |
[13:31] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[13:33] | You sure it’s not dr. cabinet? | 你确定不是壁橱医生? |
[13:35] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[13:37] | Or dr. scrubby brush? | 还是硬毛刷医生 |
[13:43] | Ha ha, yeah! | 是吧你说 |
[13:46] | There’s a new sheriff in town, | 镇里来了个新治安官 |
[13:47] | And he just shot your doctor. | 他刚枪杀了你的医生 |
[13:55] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了? |
[13:57] | What’s wrong with you two? | 你俩怎么回事? |
[13:59] | Nothing, ma. forget it. it’s nothing. | 没事 妈 不用管 没事 |
[14:01] | Then what’s with all this crazy talk? | 那这个疯狂的对话是为什么? |
[14:03] | Ray, I’m eating the rest of these. | 雷 剩下的我也吃掉啦 |
[14:05] | Go ahead. knock yourself out. | 随便 请自便吧 |
[14:07] | You’re eating candy? where did you get these? | 你在吃糖? 哪里来的? |
[14:09] | They were sticking out of Ray’s pants here. | 雷的裤兜里 |
[14:13] | This is your pants that you wore last night. | 这是你昨天穿的那条 |
[14:17] | Mike & lkes? | 麦克和艾克? |
[14:20] | That’s a very big box… | 好大一盒 |
[14:22] | The kind you get at the movies, but… | 这是电影院里有的 可是… |
[14:25] | Debra, you said you didn’t go to the movies. | 黛布拉 你不是说你们没去看电影吗 |
[14:30] | Right. | 是啊 |
[14:36] | We got those at the hotel. | 这些是旅馆里的 |
[14:37] | Yeah, out of the minibar. | 是的 迷你吧里拿的 |
[14:44] | What is the name of the hotel? | 哪个旅馆? |
[14:48] | Wait wait wait. | 等一下 |
[14:50] | Why don’t you whisper the name to me? | 干嘛不悄悄告诉我呢? |
[14:53] | And then we’ll see what Debra says… | 然后我们再听听看黛布拉的答案 |
[14:55] | If it’s something else. | 有没有什么不同 |
[14:57] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[15:02] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[15:06] | Ramada. | 拉玛达 |
[15:22] | There was no hotel… | 根本没什么旅馆… |
[15:25] | Which means… | 也就是说… |
[15:27] | That wasn’t the trick you were playing on us. | 你们不是在撒这个谎 |
[15:30] | So then what was it? | 那到底是为了什么呢? |
[15:31] | There was… no, nothing. | 是…没什么 |
[15:35] | The washing machine? | 洗衣机? |
[15:38] | Having Frank fix something that wasn’t broken? | 弗兰克他修了个没坏的东西? |
[15:40] | Yes, that’s it! | 是啊 就是说这个 |
[15:42] | Ha ha! gotcha! | 哦! 真聪明 |
[15:45] | Why, you lousy big-nosed bastard! | 拉倒吧 你这个大鼻子混帐 |
[15:56] | Where’s the trick in that? | 那这个谎到底在哪里? |
[15:58] | And why do you include Michael and Geoffrey? | 你们干嘛要扯迈克尔和杰弗里进来? |
[16:02] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[16:05] | She’s picking up a scent. watch this. | 看着啊 她在找线索 |
[16:11] | Why did you rush the kids upstairs? | 你们为什么要赶孩子上楼? |
[16:15] | The vcr. the… | 录像机 还有… |
[16:18] | The kids didn’t break the vcr. | 孩子们没把录像机弄坏 |
[16:23] | But why would you lie about it being broken? | 但你们干嘛要说坏了? |
[16:25] | This is great. | 很过瘾吧 |
[16:29] | I’m usually behind one-way glass during this part. | 我通常是躲在单面玻璃后面看的(在警局里) |
[16:38] | Because there was no tape for Frank to watch… | 因为根本没有录像带给弗兰克看… |
[16:44] | Which means you did watch the football the night before, | 也就是说你是昨晚看的比赛 |
[16:48] | Because you didn’t have a headache. | 因为你根本没头痛 |
[16:52] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎 |
[16:55] | You both did. | 你们两个都说谎 |
[16:57] | Oh, marie, how can you think that? | 玛莉 你怎么会这么想? |
[16:59] | You are way off, right, Ray? | 你想太多了 是不是啊 雷? |
[17:02] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[17:06] | I can put things together. | 我会动脑子的 |
[17:07] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你以为我昨天才生出来吗 |
[17:09] | Anyone? | 谁会这么以为? |
[17:21] | Marie, we didn’t really like | 玛丽 其实我们不是真的 |
[17:23] | The chicken cacciatore you made for us, | 喜欢你给我们做的罐焖鸡 |
[17:25] | So we ordered chinese instead. | 所以我们后来叫了中国菜 |
[17:26] | Amy! | 艾米! |
[17:32] | When she came over this morning, | 今早她过来的时候 |
[17:33] | I think she noticed the takeout containers. | 我想她注意到了外带餐盒 |
[17:35] | It was just a matter of time! | 被发现是迟早的问题 |
[17:40] | Marie… | 玛丽… |
[17:42] | Now we know what little respect you have for us. | 我总算知道你们有多尊重我们了 |
[17:46] | Come on, ma, it’s no big deal. | 别这样啊妈 也没什么大不了 |
[17:48] | It snowballed from one tiny little lie. | 只是一个芝麻小谎滚成了大西瓜 |
[17:52] | So when you lied right to my face, | 你就这样当着我的面撒谎 |
[17:55] | You consider that a tiny little lie? | 你觉得只是个芝麻小谎? |
[17:59] | No, I just… | 没有 我是说… |
[18:00] | I mean, Debra and I were… | 黛布拉和我都 |
[18:02] | – don’t bring Debra into it. – yeah, ray. | -不用拉上黛布拉 -没错 雷 |
[18:11] | Look, ma, I just… | 妈 是这样 我只是… |
[18:13] | Just didn’t want to hurt your feelings, that’s all. | 只是不想伤害你的感情而已 |
[18:15] | My feelings? | 我的感情? |
[18:18] | It’s obvious you don’t want to be with me. | 很显然你不想和我呆在一起 |
[18:23] | And your tiny little lie | 你的芝麻小谎 |
[18:25] | Is actually the one that hurts the most. | 其实就是最有杀伤力的 |
[18:33] | Listen, ma. | 听着妈妈 |
[18:35] | About your chicken cacciatore… | 那个罐焖鸡… |
[18:40] | Amy was the one who threw it out. | 是艾米倒掉的 |
[18:41] | 罗伯特! 罗伯特! | |
[18:50] | You threw out my food?! | 你把我做的东西倒了? |
[18:53] | Food I specially made for you? | 特地为你们做的东西? |
[18:56] | 等一下 那个你不是给罗伯特做的 Wait a minute. you didn’t make that food for 罗伯特. | |
[19:00] | You made that cacciatore for Ray, | 罐焖鸡是给雷做的 |
[19:01] | For your special night together. | 给你们的特别之夜 |
[19:03] | Ma? | 妈? |
[19:08] | Is that true? | 真的? |
[19:10] | No, I made two. | 不是 我做了两份 |
[19:11] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[19:13] | Did we only get it because Raymond didn’t show up? | 你给我们只是因为雷蒙德没出现? |
[19:18] | Give me a minute. | 让我想想 |
[19:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:25] | If you didn’t eat cacciatore last night, | 要是你昨晚没吃罐焖鸡 |
[19:27] | What did you breathe on me? | 那你对我呵的什么气? |
[19:28] | Kung pao. you don’t know anything. | 宫保鸡丁 骗你都不知道 |
[19:33] | Robbie, I made the cacciatore for Raymond | 罗比 罐焖鸡是给雷蒙德做的 |
[19:36] | Cause I had planned a very special evening. | 因为我打算过个特别的晚上 |
[19:38] | There are very important things we had to discuss. | 要谈很重要的事情 |
[19:41] | Important things to discuss? | 谈很重要的事? |
[19:43] | You told me you wanted to watch a sports show with me. | 你说想跟我一起看体育节目 |
[19:48] | Which we would then discuss. | 看完后再谈 |
[19:51] | – bull crap! – Frank! | -狗屁! -弗兰克! |
[19:53] | She had notes prepared. | 她都写好笔记了 |
[19:54] | They were topics for her evening with Raymond. | 就是要跟雷蒙德谈的那些东西 |
[19:57] | They were all complaints. | 全是抱怨 |
[20:00] | I was one of the categories. | 我也被列入其中 |
[20:08] | Debra was the rest of the categories. | 剩下的都是黛布拉 |
[20:13] | You had notes? | 你还有笔记? |
[20:14] | I wasn’t even a category. | 我连笔记都上不了 |
[20:22] | No wonder she’s so good at finding out we’re lying. | 怪不得她拆穿了我们的谎话 |
[20:24] | It takes one to know one. | 将心比心啊 |
[20:26] | I do not lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[20:27] | No? | 没有么? |
[20:28] | If we were to go over your house right now, | 如果我们现在就去你那 |
[20:31] | We wouldn’t find any notes? | 不会找到笔记的咯? |
[20:32] | Absolutely not! | 当然不会! |
[20:34] | And I would like to say | 我必须得说真不敢相信 |
[20:36] | I can’t believe that you’re all ganging up | 你们这么多人串通起来 |
[20:39] | On an elderly woman… | 骗我一个老太婆 |
[20:44] | Who hasn’t been feeling very well lately. | 还是个最近不太舒服的老太婆 |
[20:49] | I need to lie down. | 我需要休息 |
[20:54] | Ah, you wouldn’t, uh, you wouldn’t be going | 嘿 你不是想溜了吧? |
[20:56] | To destroy those notes, would you? | 去销毁那些笔记是不是? |
[21:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[21:06] | For a sick old lady, she can really move. | 作为一个有病的老人家 她走的还真不慢 |
[21:14] | Bye, mom. bye, dad. | 再见妈 再见爸爸 |
[21:15] | Hey hey, where you going? | 喂 你去哪? |
[21:17] | Over to Molly’s house. | 去莫莉家 |
[21:18] | Wait wait wait! don’t you have homework? | 等等 你们的家庭作业呢? |
[21:21] | We’re doing it there. | 我们去那里做 |
[21:22] | Where are your books? | 那本子呢? |
[21:24] | At Molly’s house. | 在莫莉家 |
[21:25] | She took them home for me | 她帮我带回家了 |
[21:27] | Because she knew we were going there | 因为她知道我们等下要去 |
[21:28] | To do our homework. right, Molly? | 做家庭作业 是吧 莫莉? |
[21:30] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:40] | Okay. bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[21:47] | She gets that from you. | 她这点随你 |