时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – [insects chirring] – [owl hooting] ♪ ♪ – [two silenced gunshots] – [body thuds] | 乔治亚州 |
[00:17] | – [silenced gunshot] – [man grunts] [body thuds] [man grunting] | 马格雷夫 |
[00:47] | [thunder cracks] [♪ Howlin’ Wolf: “Smokestack Lightning”] ♪ Ah-oh, smokestack lightnin’ ♪ ♪ Shinin’ just like gold ♪ ♪ Why don’t you hear me cryin’? ♪ | 侠探杰克 |
[01:19] | ♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ ♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ ♪ Whoo ♪ ♪ Whoa-oh, tell me, baby ♪ | 欢迎来到乔治亚州马格雷夫镇 |
[01:39] | ♪ What’s the matter with you… | 由克莱纳基金会成立于1794年 |
[01:41] | – [entry bell jingles] – I’m sorry. | -我数学不好 |
[01:43] | – I’m not good at math. – That was like a 40% tip! | -那是40%的小费 |
[01:44] | [woman] I messed up, okay? | 我搞砸了 |
[01:46] | How am I supposed to get ahead | 你在浪费我的钱 |
[01:47] | when you’re wasting my goddamn money? | 我还怎么能出人头地? |
[01:50] | Just get your ass in the van. | 你这贱货快上车 |
[01:54] | The hell you want, asshole? | 你他妈的有什么事 王八蛋? |
[01:57] | I’m talking to you, stupid. ♪ Whoa-oh, tell me, baby ♪ | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[02:05] | ♪ Why did you stay last night? ♪ ♪ Why don’t you hear me cryin’… | 白痴 |
[02:10] | Listen, man, I’m just having a bad day. | 听着 |
[02:15] | ♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ | 老兄 我只是心情不好 |
[02:17] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事了 |
[02:18] | ♪ Whoo… | |
[02:22] | [waitress] Coffee– black– and peach pie. | 黑咖啡和蜜桃派 |
[02:26] | Best you’re gonna find in Georgia. | 全乔治亚州最好吃的 |
[02:29] | – [bell dings] – [newscast playing quietly] | |
[02:31] | – [dishes clinking] – [cash register printing] | |
[02:33] | …is canceling their enhanced drug enforcement efforts | |
[02:36] | off the Eastern Seaboard. | |
[02:38] | Sources say the program, which began a year ago… | |
[02:40] | ♪ Whoa-oh, stop your train ♪ | |
[02:44] | – [sirens wailing] – ♪ Let a poor boy ride ♪ | |
[02:48] | ♪ Why don’t you hear me cryin’? ♪ | |
[02:51] | ♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ | |
[02:54] | ♪ Whoo-hoo ♪ | |
[02:57] | – [laughs] – ♪ Whoo ♪ | |
[03:00] | [playful chatter] | |
[03:09] | ♪ Whoa-oh, fare you well… | |
[03:12] | [door opens] | |
[03:13] | – Police! – [dishes crash] | 警察! |
[03:15] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察!不许动! |
[03:16] | [Baker] Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move! | 不许动! |
[03:18] | ♪ Why don’t you hear me cryin’… | |
[03:20] | Now, you’re gonna slide out from behind that booth, | 从卡座后面慢慢地走出来 |
[03:24] | nice and slow. | |
[03:27] | Do it now! | 马上出来! |
[03:30] | Slow! | 慢慢地! |
[03:33] | Hands. | 举起双手 |
[03:36] | ♪ Whoa-oh… | |
[03:38] | Hands behind your head. Hands behind your head! | 双手放在头后! 十指相扣! |
[03:41] | Interlock your fingers! | Interlock your fingers! |
[03:45] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[03:47] | Face the window! | 面对窗户! |
[03:52] | Dessert’s gonna have to wait. | 甜点得等等了 |
[03:54] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你因谋杀罪名被捕了 |
[03:57] | – [song fades] – [vehicle passes] | |
[04:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:02] | You can move faster than that. | 你可以走得更快 |
[04:06] | [Roscoe] Sir? | 先生 |
[04:08] | If you step over here, I can process you. | 请你过这边来 我可以给你登记 |
[04:11] | I’m not asking, sir. I’m telling. | 先生 这不是个请求 这是个命令 |
[04:13] | But don’t worry, I won’t kick your ass unless you make me. | 除非你逼我 否则我不会对你动粗 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | All right, I’ll be doing your intake. | 好的 |
[04:22] | So, first things first, what is your name? | 我给你录入信息 你叫什么名字? |
[04:24] | Sasquatch don’t talk. | 不 这个大猩猩不肯说话 |
[04:26] | Had a passport on him, though. | 不过他身上有本护照 |
[04:29] | Jack Reacher. | 杰克雷彻 |
[04:30] | – No middle name. – Zip ties? | 没有中间名 |
[04:32] | Cuffs didn’t fit him. | -拉链绑带? -手铐对他来说太小了 |
[04:34] | No stamps. | 最新的日期戳是1月1号 |
[04:36] | Newer than January 1st. | |
[04:38] | You planning on leaving the country? | 你打算出国吗? |
[04:40] | Everything else he was carrying. | 这些是他随身携带的其他东西 |
[04:41] | – What’s that about, 200? – Two-twelve. | 那有多少?200美元吗? 212美元 |
[04:44] | This looks like some kind of foreign deal. | 这看起来像是外国的东西 |
[04:47] | [Roscoe] World War II medal. French. | 二战勋章 法国的 |
[04:49] | [Morrison] No one moves around holding just this. | 谁会拿着这种东西四处乱走啊? |
[04:52] | Where you keeping the rest of your shit? | 你别的东西都放在哪里? |
[04:54] | You got a friend in town? Girl? | 你在城里有朋友吗?女朋友? |
[04:58] | What the hell are you doing in my town? | 你他妈的来我们这个镇子做什么? |
[05:01] | Don’t want to talk? | 不想说? |
[05:03] | Maybe we put you in the holding cell, | 也许把你关在拘留室会让你改变主意 |
[05:05] | get you to change your mind. | |
[05:07] | And how exactly would you do that? | 你到底要怎么让他改变主意? |
[05:11] | Explain to him his constitutional rights | 向他解释第五和第十四修正案 |
[05:13] | under the Fifth and 14th Amendments, | 赋予他的宪法权利 |
[05:15] | then hope he waives them of his own free will? | 然后希望他自愿放弃那些权利? |
[05:19] | Yep. | 对 |
[05:21] | No need. I’ve got it from here. | 不需要 接下来交给我吧 |
[05:23] | Take him to the conference room. I’ll be in in a moment. | 带他去会议室 我一会儿就进去 |
[05:27] | – [quietly] Beantown bitch. – [door closes] | 波士顿婊子 |
[05:30] | Mr. Reacher, I’m Chief Detective Oscar Finlay. | 雷彻先生 我是奥斯卡芬雷探长 |
[05:35] | I’ll be asking you some questions. | 我会问你一些问题 |
[05:37] | I was informed you were read your rights, | 我知道你已经被告知了你的权利 |
[05:40] | so you know you don’t have to answer. Hmm. | 所以你知道你不是非回答不可 |
[05:45] | Body was found by the highway embankment, near an overpass, | 发现尸体的地方在高速公路路堤附近 靠近一道立交桥 |
[05:49] | partially covered by flattened-out cardboard boxes. | 压扁的硬纸板箱盖着尸体的一部分 |
[05:52] | Two nine-millimeter, 95-grain, close-range shots | 后脑勺中了两枪 |
[05:56] | to the back of the head. | 近距离射击 9毫米95格令的子弹 |
[05:57] | No casings found. | 没有找到弹壳 |
[05:59] | Victim was male, 30s, big guy. | 受害者是一名男性 30多岁 |
[06:02] | He was beaten badly postmortem. | 身形健硕 他在死后被毒打 |
[06:05] | No I.D. yet. | 暂时没有确认他的身份 |
[06:07] | Problem getting prints off the body’s swollen fingertips. | 从尸体肿胀的指尖上取指纹不容易 |
[06:11] | You know who this man was? | 你知道这个男人是谁吗? |
[06:15] | How he wound up dead? | 他是怎么死的? |
[06:18] | Anything you want to share besides your riveting company? | 有你作伴非常有意思 但是你有别的信息要分享吗? |
[06:26] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:27] | Well, I’m not about to waste the rest of my afternoon. | 我不打算浪费我下午剩下的时间 |
[06:31] | Maybe your court-appointed attorney | 也许你的法庭指定律师能让你说话 |
[06:33] | will get you to open up. | |
[06:34] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[06:37] | He speaks. | 他开口了 |
[06:40] | When he wants to. | 他想开口的时候才开口 |
[06:41] | And why don’t you need a lawyer? | 为什么你不需要律师? |
[06:44] | Because I didn’t kill anybody. | 因为我没有杀人 |
[06:48] | At least not recently. | 至少最近没有 |
[06:51] | And not in this town. | 而且在这个镇上没有 |
[06:53] | [sighs] This is kind of impossible. | 这简直不可能 |
[06:56] | – What’s that? – This Reacher fella. | 怎么了? 那个叫雷彻的家伙 |
[06:58] | So far, run on his prints has been clean, | 搜索他的指纹没有发现案底 |
[07:00] | but something can still turn up. | 不过还是应该有所发现的 |
[07:02] | But there’s no Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. | 可是他没有社交媒体帐号 一个都没有 |
[07:06] | No driver’s license, mortgage, insurance claims. | 没有驾照、抵押贷款、保险索赔 |
[07:09] | No online profile at all. | 根本没有在线个人资料 |
[07:12] | The only proof Jack Reacher exists | 杰克雷彻存在的唯一证据 |
[07:14] | is the fact that he’s sitting in that room. | 就是他坐在那个房间里面 |
[07:16] | [Finlay] Jack Reacher. Parents deceased. | 杰克雷彻 父母双亡 |
[07:19] | One brother, Joe, older by two years. | 一个大两岁的哥哥 |
[07:21] | Retired Army. | 乔 退伍军人 |
[07:23] | Commanded the 110th Special Investigations Unit | 曾经领导宪兵队的十分一特别调查组 |
[07:26] | of the Military Police. | |
[07:28] | Took out a few men in the course of your duties. | 在你执行任务的过程中干掉了几个人 |
[07:30] | All ruled good kills. | 所有都被裁定为有正当理由 |
[07:32] | What if I’m thinking I’m sitting across from | 要是我认为 |
[07:34] | a man who doesn’t mind killing | 坐在我面前的这个男人有杀戮之心 |
[07:36] | and who has the knowledge and training to murder someone | 并且训练有素 |
[07:39] | and cover it up? | 知道怎么杀人弃尸 那会如何? |
[07:40] | You’d be right. | 你的猜想没错 |
[07:43] | But not this murder. | 但这场谋杀与我无关 |
[07:45] | Three men dropped this body. | 这具尸体的弃尸过程有三个人参与 |
[07:46] | Enlighten me. | 愿闻其详 |
[07:48] | Shooter was someone who knows firearms well. | 开枪那个人了解枪械 |
[07:50] | Bullets were small caliber– nine-millimeter, 95-grain. | 小口径子弹 9毫米、95格令 |
[07:53] | That’s subsonic. A silencer was used. | 那是亚音速型枪支 使用了消音器 |
[07:55] | He also knew enough to pick up his brass. | 他也很懂 所以把弹壳捡走了 |
[07:57] | This wasn’t a first-timer. | 这不是新手所为 |
[07:59] | This was someone who knew how to conduct a quiet, effective kill. | 他们杀人的时候 知道如何做到高效并且悄无声息 |
[08:03] | – Okay, go on. – You’re also looking for | 好 |
[08:05] | a psycho who’d beat up a body postmortem, | 继续说 目标嫌疑人还有一个会殴打尸体的变态 |
[08:07] | someone completely unhinged. | 精神错乱 |
[08:09] | Totally different profile from your professional shooter. | 跟那个专业枪手完全不同 |
[08:14] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗? |
[08:17] | No. | 没有 |
[08:19] | You said there were three. | 你说有三个人 |
[08:20] | Your psycho isn’t suddenly gonna be rational enough to know | 那个变态不够理性 |
[08:22] | he has to hide the body. | 不会想到要把尸体藏起来 |
[08:24] | And your meticulous shooter isn’t gonna do | 那个做事一丝不苟的枪手 |
[08:25] | a sloppy job with roadside cardboard. | 不会用纸板把尸体随随便便地盖起来 |
[08:27] | No, the third guy is so worried about | 第三个家伙很害怕外出 |
[08:29] | getting out of there, he grabs some nearby debris and just lays it across the corpse. | 所以就随手抓了些废弃物盖在尸体上 |
[08:32] | You said the victim was big, | 你说受害者是个大个子 |
[08:33] | so most likely his feet were sticking out | 他的脚没有被盖住 |
[08:35] | and that’s how he got spotted. | 尸体才被人发现 |
[08:37] | Tall people never have enough room for their feet. | 高个子总是没地方搁脚 |
[08:40] | Interesting theory. | 你的猜想很有意思 |
[08:42] | But you still match the description of someone | 但是今天有人看到 |
[08:44] | seen walking the highway, earlier today, | 一个人在弃尸点附近走动 |
[08:46] | near where the body was found. | 你依然符合那个人的描述 |
[08:48] | Well, that’s ’cause it was me. | 那个人就是我 |
[08:49] | I got off the bus from Tampa and walked to town. | 我下了来自坦帕的长途汽车 走过来的 |
[08:52] | Greyhound doesn’t have a stop in Margrave. | 长途汽车不在马格雷夫停车 |
[08:53] | I never said it did. | -我从没说过它在马格雷夫停车 |
[08:55] | You just said you got off in Margrave. | -你刚刚说你在马格雷夫下的车 |
[08:57] | I asked the driver to do me a favor. | -那是司机卖我人情 为我破例 -为什么? |
[08:58] | – Why? – On account of Blind Blake. | 因为盲人布雷克 |
[08:59] | – Okay. Who’s that? – Blues singer. | -那是谁? -蓝调歌手 |
[09:02] | Legend has it he died in Margrave a long time ago. | 传说他很久以前在马格雷夫去世 |
[09:05] | I figured I’d learn a bit about him. | 我想来了解一下这位歌手 |
[09:07] | I like music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
[09:09] | So you have no home, no phone. | 你没有家 没有手机 |
[09:11] | You get on a bus in Tampa with $212, | 你在坦帕坐上了汽车 揣着212美元 |
[09:14] | a toothbrush and a French war medal | 一把牙刷和一块法国战功勋章 |
[09:16] | and travel over 500 miles | 穿越800多公里 |
[09:18] | to read up on a dead blues musician? | 来了解一位已故蓝调音乐家 |
[09:21] | That sum up your past 24 hours? | 这概括了你过去24小时做的事? |
[09:22] | No. | 不 |
[09:23] | I also went to a diner, | 我还去了一家餐厅 |
[09:25] | ordered peach pie and never got to eat it | 点了一份蜜桃派 |
[09:27] | ’cause I was arrested for murder. | 却没机会品尝 因为我因谋杀罪名被逮捕了 |
[09:29] | [sighs] Okay. | 验尸官推断受害者的死亡时间 |
[09:30] | Medical examiner puts the victim’s time of death at around midnight last night. | 是昨天晚上12点 |
[09:34] | This morning. | 是今天早上 |
[09:36] | It’s last night until 11:59 and 59 seconds, | 晚上11点59分59秒之前才算昨天 |
[09:38] | and then it becomes this morning. | 然后就算是今天早上 |
[09:41] | In an investigation, details matter. | 细节在调查中很重要 |
[09:43] | 12:00 a.m. this morning is the time of death. | 今天凌晨0点 为推断的死亡时间 |
[09:48] | If I can confirm you were on a Greyhound bus at that time, | 如果我能确认那个时间你在长途汽车上 |
[09:50] | you’re cleared. | 你就洗脱嫌疑了 |
[09:53] | Until then, you’re in the holding cell. | 在那之前 要把你关押起来 |
[09:55] | We’re running down a phone number | 我们在查从死者鞋子里 |
[09:57] | found in the dead guy’s shoe. | 找到的一个电话号码 |
[09:59] | It was on a scrap of paper | 写在一张纸上 |
[10:01] | with the word “Pluribus” written on it. | 上面还写了一个词“汇集” |
[10:03] | Want to clear that up, too, before we let you go? | 在我们放你走之前 |
[10:06] | Know anything about that? | 想说清楚这个吗?你知道什么吗? |
[10:07] | Means I’m gonna be here for a while. | 这意味着我会在这里待一阵子了 |
[10:11] | Phone companies are slow responding to warrants. | 电讯公司对搜查令的反应非常慢 |
[10:13] | Too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[10:15] | Law says we need a warrant. | 法律规定我们需要搜查令 |
[10:18] | Come on, you’re in the hold. | 来吧 |
[10:20] | ♪ ♪ | 送你去关押房 |
[10:22] | [Josephine] Reacher, why does trouble always seem to find you? | 雷彻 为什么你总会惹上麻烦? |
[10:26] | Reacher, Reacher! | 我的天哪 雷彻 |
[10:28] | The whole moving truck could’ve burned down. | 搬家卡车可能会被烧坏的 |
[10:30] | What were you thinking? You cannot pack fireworks. | 你脑子进水了吗?怎么能带上烟花呢? |
[10:33] | [sighs] But they’re from the Fourth of July. | 这是国庆节留下来的 |
[10:35] | – [sighs] – They’re still good. [grunts] | 很好看 |
[10:36] | This is the last of it. | 这是最后一批了 |
[10:38] | Okay, next transfer, I want half of the boxes. | 好吧 下次搬家我只要一半的行李 |
[10:40] | I don’t know how four people accumulate all of this. | 真不知道四个人 怎么能收集起这么多东西 |
[10:43] | Ma’am, yes, ma’am. | -遵命 |
[10:44] | Okay. Father and I will unpack. | 老婆大人 -我和爸爸拆箱子 |
[10:46] | You two, go and meet the base kids. | 你们俩去认识一下基地的孩子 |
[10:47] | This is home now, hopefully for a while. | 现在就在这里安家了 希望能住上一段时间 |
[10:50] | Go make friends. | 去交朋友吧 |
[10:54] | [young Reacher] Think we’ll like it here? | 你觉得我们会喜欢这里吗? |
[10:56] | School lessons will be the same. | 学校的课程会是一样的 |
[10:58] | Army-issued furniture will be the same. | 军队发的用品也是一样的 |
[11:00] | It’ll be just like Cameroon, Belgium and Spain. | 应该跟在喀麦隆、比利时 跟西班牙的生活没有区别 |
[11:05] | You the new guys that just moved in today? | -你们是今天搬来的? -对 |
[11:07] | Yeah. This the way to the beach? | 去海滩是这条路吗? |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:11] | But it’s five bucks. | 不过要5美金 |
[11:13] | What’s five bucks? | 什么5美金? |
[11:15] | From the looks of it, your jacket. | 看起来你的夹克衫值5美金 |
[11:16] | [laughs] | |
[11:18] | Yeah. I’m big for my age. | 对 我比同龄人长得高大 |
[11:22] | Just like you’re ugly for your age. Let’s just go home. | 就像你比同龄人长得丑一样 |
[11:28] | [grunts] [panting] | 我们回家吧 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:34] | [sighs] | |
[11:38] | You don’t have to do this. It’s my fight. | 你不必这么做 |
[11:40] | It’s never just your fight. | 这是我的事 永远都不会只是你的事 |
[11:44] | You know, Mom was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[11:46] | Trouble does kind of seem to find you. | 你确实似乎总会惹上麻烦 |
[11:48] | ♪ ♪ | |
[11:56] | [indistinct police radio chatter] | |
[12:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Been in here a while now. | 你进来挺久了 |
[12:22] | Figured you could use a pick-me-up. | -我想着你可以喝点东西提提神 |
[12:24] | Not my fault. | -错不在我 |
[12:25] | Trouble just kind of seems to find me. | 只是我似乎总会惹上麻烦 |
[12:28] | What I could really use is getting these ties off. | 我需要你帮我解开这些绑带 |
[12:30] | [Roscoe] Chief Morrison says they stay on. | 莫里森警长命令不能解开 |
[12:33] | Assumed you liked it black. | 我猜你喜欢黑咖啡 |
[12:35] | How’d you figure? | -你是怎么猜出来的? |
[12:36] | Seem like a no-nonsense guy. | -你这个人看起来不喜欢花哨 |
[12:38] | Cream and sugar are nonsense. | 奶油和糖就是花里胡哨的东西 |
[12:40] | So you know I’m innocent. | -那么你知道我是无辜的 |
[12:42] | How do you figure? | -你是怎么猜出来的? |
[12:43] | I doubt it’s procedure to bring coffee to the guilty. | 我很怀疑你会给有罪的人送咖啡 |
[12:46] | Well, if you are guilty of something, can’t be much. | 就算你有罪 也不会是大罪 |
[12:48] | Preliminary run on your prints turned up nothing. | 没有查到与你的指纹相关的任何案底 |
[12:51] | Bad guys set off bells and whistles right away. | 如果你是坏人的话 马上就会有所发现 |
[12:53] | Roscoe, we’re taking a ride. | 萝丝柯 我们出发 |
[12:56] | Got a hit on the phone number. | 那个电话号码有线索了 |
[12:59] | Sorry. Ceramic. | 不好意思 |
[13:01] | [door opens, closes] | 这是陶瓷杯 |
[13:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:05] | Sorry, Baker. | 不好意思 贝克 |
[13:11] | [Finlay] So, Paul, when I called, I informed you | 保罗 我给你打电话的时候告诉你 |
[13:14] | your cell number was found at the situs of a crime. | 在一桩案子里找到了你的手机号码 |
[13:17] | You invited me over to chat but never asked what crime. | 你请我过来聊一聊 却根本没有问我是什么案子 |
[13:20] | Found that strange. | 我觉得这很奇怪 |
[13:24] | Well, you scared the shit out of me. | 你当时把我吓坏了 |
[13:27] | – Hmm. – [chuckles] | |
[13:28] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我没有多想 |
[13:30] | I just wanted to get you over here so we could talk. | 我就是想把你请过来好好聊一聊 |
[13:32] | – About what? – You tell me. | 聊什么? 应该由你来告诉我 |
[13:35] | Murder. | 谋杀案 |
[13:38] | You know anything about that? | 你知道些什么吗? |
[13:41] | Unidentified male shot to death. | 一位不明身份的男子中枪死亡 |
[13:43] | ♪ ♪ | |
[13:45] | He was found with your number | 死者的鞋子里面有一张纸 |
[13:47] | written on a paper scrap in his shoe. | 上面有你的电话号码 |
[13:55] | I did it. [clears throat] | 是我干的 |
[13:59] | I killed the guy. | 那个人是我杀的 |
[14:00] | It was me. | 凶手是我 |
[14:05] | [Roscoe] Mr. Hubble, for your protection and ours, | 为了保护你和我们 |
[14:07] | I’m going to record you getting your rights. | 我要向你宣读你的权利 并录下来 |
[14:08] | No, I-I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[14:10] | I understand I don’t have to talk or anything and that I get | 我知道我不必说话 而且我可以请律师 |
[14:13] | a lawyer and all that, but I did it, okay? | 但人是我杀的 好吗? |
[14:16] | I killed the guy, by the highway. | 我在高速公路旁杀死了那个人 |
[14:18] | I was the one. | 凶手就是我 |
[14:19] | Okay, so this man you killed… | 好吧 被你杀死的这个男人 |
[14:23] | …what was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[14:25] | I-I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[14:27] | You killed a man you don’t know? | -你杀死了一个你不认识的男人? |
[14:28] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[14:30] | It was, uh… self-defense. | 那是出于自卫 |
[14:35] | Okay, you said it took place by the highway. | 你说是在高速公路旁发生的 |
[14:37] | Where exactly along the highway? | 到底是在高速公路旁的什么地方? |
[14:42] | I-I told you I did it, okay? | 我已经跟你说了是我干的 好吗? |
[14:44] | I’m not about to rehash all the details. | 我不会再跟你说一遍所有的细节 |
[14:46] | You are my second annoying interrogation today. | 你是我今天审问的第二个讨厌鬼 |
[14:50] | So you expect me to believe that you, | 你一个没有犯罪记录的人 |
[14:52] | a man with no criminal record, that you just blew a man away? | 会无端端地杀死一个人 你以为我会相信你吗? |
[14:57] | A double-barrel shotgun blast right to the face? | 用双管猎枪爆死者的头… |
[15:01] | And then burnt the body? | 并且把尸体烧了? |
[15:05] | Yes, I did. | 对 是我干的 |
[15:06] | And-and that’s all I’m gonna say about it. | 我就只有这一句话 |
[15:11] | Your life’s about to get very complicated, Mr. Hubble. | 赫堡先生 |
[15:14] | ♪ ♪ [lock beeps, cell door opens] | 你的人生将会变得非常复杂 |
[15:30] | Get in. | 进去 |
[15:38] | Reacher, come with me. | 雷彻 跟我来 |
[15:41] | No. | 不去 |
[15:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[15:44] | Not until you let these zip ties come off. | 先解开这些拉链绑带再说 |
[15:47] | We both know I didn’t kill anybody, | 我们都知道我没有杀人 |
[15:49] | and they’re uncomfortable. | 而且这绑得我很难受 |
[15:52] | Get the box cutter. | 去拿开箱刀 |
[15:54] | [Reacher] That’s okay. I got it. | 不用了 |
[16:00] | [sighs] [clears throat] | 我自己来 |
[16:08] | You guys recycle? | 你们有回收垃圾箱吗? |
[16:14] | Outside. Uncuffed. | 我没有戴手铐并把我放了出来 |
[16:16] | Treating me like a person instead of a perp. | 你在把我当普通人而不是罪犯对待 |
[16:19] | I’ve done the same thing a million times when I want | 我也曾经对嫌疑人如此大献殷勤 |
[16:21] | a suspect to trust me even when they shouldn’t. | 以骗取他们的信任 |
[16:23] | I have no ulterior motives, just information. | 我并非别有用心 我只是想要信息 |
[16:26] | That other guy, Paul Hubble, banker. | 刚才进去的叫保罗赫堡 |
[16:28] | Lives in Margrave, works in Atlanta. | 他是银行家 住在马格雷夫 |
[16:30] | No priors. | 在亚特兰大工作 没有前科 |
[16:31] | He just confessed to the murder. | 他刚刚承认了他是凶手 |
[16:33] | Oh. How nice. | 太好了 |
[16:35] | – Thanks for the hospitality. – Not so fast. | 谢谢你们的热情款待 别走得这么快 |
[16:38] | You want to run? Go for it. | 你想跑的话尽管跑 |
[16:40] | But I doubt you’re that fast or that bulletproof. | 但你跑得再快也快不过子弹 |
[16:44] | I was just cleared. | 已经证明了我是清白的 |
[16:46] | One guy lied about killing another guy. | 有人谎称是杀人凶手并不能证明你无罪 |
[16:47] | – That doesn’t clear you. – Good town to murder in. | 在这个小镇杀人太理想了 |
[16:50] | Even when you confess, nothing happens to you. | 即使你承认是凶手 也不会遭到任何惩罚 |
[16:52] | Oh, you saw Hubble. He’s a citizen. | 你看到赫堡了 他是个良好公民 |
[16:53] | He can’t shoot pool let alone shoot a person. | 他连台球都打不中 更别说开枪杀人了 |
[16:56] | He admitted to things that didn’t even happen. | 他甚至承认了一些子虚乌有的事 |
[16:58] | He just wants me to think he did it | 他只是想让我以为是他干的 |
[17:00] | and not look into the matter any further. | 然后就不再查 |
[17:01] | You think I’m working with him. | 你觉得我跟他在唱双簧? |
[17:03] | Now that he’s implicated himself, | 我担心他会牵连我 |
[17:04] | I’m worried he might implicate me. | |
[17:06] | So maybe I’ll cut a deal and talk. | 或许我该先谈好条件再说话 |
[17:08] | Maybe I’m just thinking the guy who was seen | 我认为那个被人看到在犯罪现场附近 |
[17:09] | near the murder site, guilty or not, | 出现的人 不管他是否有罪 |
[17:11] | might still have information to share. | -都掌握了一些信息 |
[17:13] | I don’t. But Stevenson does. | -我没有 |
[17:15] | He and Hubble were looking at each other. | 但是史蒂文森有 他和赫堡互看了一眼 |
[17:17] | They looked at each other? | -他们互看了一眼? |
[17:18] | They held eye contact for a full two Mississippis. | -他们对视了两秒钟 |
[17:20] | Stevenson and Hubble have cousins that married each other. | 史蒂文森和赫堡的表亲是夫妻 |
[17:23] | He’s just worried about family. | 他只是在担心自己的家人 |
[17:24] | It’s more than that. | -绝不只是如此 |
[17:26] | You always so confident in your theories? | -你对自己的猜测非常有信心 |
[17:28] | As confident as I am that you went to Harvard, | 正如我很有信心地知道 |
[17:29] | you’re recently divorced, | 你是在哈佛念的书 最近刚离婚 |
[17:31] | and you quit smoking in the last six months. | 并且戒烟没多久 |
[17:33] | How’d you come up with that? | 这些你是怎么编出来的? |
[17:35] | My friend back there, Baker, he called you a Beantown bitch. | 贝克之前骂你是波士顿婊子 |
[17:37] | And from all appearances, you’re well-educated, | 从你的外表来看 你受过良好教育 |
[17:39] | but you took a job in the middle of nowhere | 但是你在一个鸟不拉屎的地方工作 |
[17:41] | with people that look nothing like you. | 与周围的人格格不入 |
[17:43] | You’re stubborn. You have a chip on your shoulder. | 你很固执 |
[17:45] | You don’t care if your coworkers like you. | 不在乎同事是否喜欢你 |
[17:47] | A guy like that doesn’t go to B.U. | 像你这样的人 |
[17:48] | He goes to Harvard. | 不是在波士顿大学念书 而是在哈佛 |
[17:50] | To show those blue-blood assholes what he’s capable of. | 让那些贵族子弟看看你的真本事 |
[17:52] | Am I right? | |
[17:53] | About going to Harvard? Yes. | 我确实是在哈佛念的大学 |
[17:55] | You’re also about 40, | 你看起来40岁上下 在波士顿警局 |
[17:57] | which means you did your 20 at Boston P.D. | 干了20年 拿了全额养老金 |
[17:58] | to get your pension, so you can afford a proper Southern suit, | 买得起南方西装 |
[18:00] | but you still look like Black Sherlock Holmes. | 但是你穿着过时 |
[18:02] | Means no woman in your life making sure you dress right. | 这意味着你身边没有女人指导你穿衣打扮 |
[18:04] | Death or divorce. | 你要么是鳏夫 要么是离异 |
[18:06] | At your age, divorce is a higher probability. | 离婚的可能性更大 |
[18:07] | But you still wear the ring. | 但是你还戴着戒指 |
[18:09] | By the wear on it, you play with it, obsess over it. | 从磨损的程度来看 你喜欢把玩它 你对它很有感情 |
[18:12] | Like I said, you’re stubborn. | 正如我刚才说的 你很固执 |
[18:13] | Still hoping to reconcile with the old lady. | 你依然希望跟前妻言归于好 |
[18:15] | – Her name’s Sharon. – As for the smoking, | 她叫莎伦 |
[18:18] | when I broke down the three murderers back there, | 至于抽烟的事 我分析那三个凶手的时候 |
[18:20] | you started to think you had the wrong guy. | 你当时心里想着你抓错人了 |
[18:22] | Stressed you out. | 那让你很紧张 |
[18:23] | The water in your glass moved a bit. | 你杯子里的水晃了一下 |
[18:26] | We’re not on any major fault lines. | 这个小镇并不在大的断层线上 |
[18:28] | That means your leg was bouncing under the table. | 这表明你的腿当时在抖 |
[18:31] | That combined with the slight aroma of cigarettes | 再加上你的西装上那股淡淡的烟草味 |
[18:33] | in your suit– ’cause it’s hard to get out of… tweed– | 因为烟味沾上了粗呢料会久久不散 |
[18:35] | and I assume nicotine withdrawal. | 我猜你那是尼古丁戒断的反应 |
[18:37] | Most studies show it takes four to six months | 大部分研究表明 |
[18:39] | to fully break a habit. | 彻底戒掉一个习惯需要六个月 |
[18:41] | You keep up the good work, though. Those things are killers. | 继续努力 |
[18:48] | [sighs] Back inside. ♪ ♪ | 吸烟有害健康 |
[18:52] | [phone ringing] | 回里面去 |
[18:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:57] | Stevenson, my office. | 史蒂文森 |
[18:59] | [indistinct police radio chatter] | 来我的办公室 |
[19:06] | This man seems to think you know something about Hubble | 这个男人认为 |
[19:09] | that you aren’t sharing with me. | 你隐瞒了一些与赫堡有关的事 |
[19:12] | That true? | 是不是真的? |
[19:14] | Answer isn’t on your shoes. | 你的鞋子上没有答案 |
[19:17] | Uh, sir, there was a-a family party last night. | 长官 昨天晚上我们开了一个家族聚会 |
[19:19] | My, uh, grandparents, their anniversary, their 50th… | -我的祖父母 |
[19:21] | I don’t care. | 他们的周年纪念日… -我不在乎 |
[19:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Well, Hubble and Charlie were there. | -赫堡和查理都来了 -查理是谁? |
[19:25] | – Who’s Charlie? – Charlene. His wife. | 查琳 他太太 |
[19:28] | We stayed late. We danced with our wives. | 我们待到很晚 我们跟太太跳舞 |
[19:30] | Way past 2:00. I drove them home. | 一直跳到2点多 后来我开车送他回家 |
[19:32] | [scoffs] I don’t know why his number | 我不知道他的电话号码为什么 |
[19:34] | was in that guy’s shoe, | 会在死者的鞋子里 |
[19:35] | and I don’t know why he confessed. | 也不知道他为何会自首 |
[19:37] | All I know is that at midnight, | 我只知道昨天午夜 |
[19:38] | he was nowhere near that highway. | 他绝不可能在高速公路旁边 |
[19:39] | – Hubble into drugs? – No. | -赫堡吸毒吗? -不 |
[19:41] | – He cheat on his wife? – No. He’s a family man. | -出轨吗? -不 -他是个居家好男人 -不要回答他的问题 |
[19:43] | Don’t answer his questions. He’s not your boss. | -他不是你的上司 -没错 |
[19:44] | – [Stevenson] Right. Sorry. – Does he having money problems? | -对不起 -他有没有钱财方面的问题? |
[19:48] | I don’t know what to do. | -我不知道该怎么做 |
[19:49] | Just answer the question. | -回答吧 |
[19:51] | No. He’s rich. | -没有 |
[19:52] | Okay. Get out of here. | 他很有钱 |
[19:56] | [door opens] | -好了 出去吧 |
[20:00] | Drugs, money, infidelity. | 毒品、金钱和性爱 |
[20:01] | If Stevenson’s right, we’ve eliminated the big three, | 如果史蒂文森没有搞错 |
[20:04] | which means the only way you’ll know | 那我们就排除了三大作案动机 |
[20:05] | why Hubble confessed is if he tells you. | 那你就只能让他告诉你真相了 |
[20:07] | Yeah, well, maybe a weekend in lockup will motivate him. | 或许把他关上一个星期 他就会乖乖招供 |
[20:11] | Let me know what he says. | 要向我汇报他说的话 |
[20:13] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[20:15] | You figured out I quit smoking | 你连我刚戒烟都能看得出来 |
[20:17] | but can’t figure out what’s happening right now? | 却没明白我这是要做什么 |
[20:21] | This is bullshit. You have a confession. | 你简直是胡来 有人自首了 |
[20:23] | I helped with the investigation. | -你的调查我帮了你 |
[20:25] | You helped me? | -你帮了我? |
[20:28] | You seem to be confused about your role in this situation. | 你似乎对于你在这个处境中的角色 有点理解不清 |
[20:32] | You are my detainee and suspect, not my partner or my equal. | 你是嫌疑人 被我拘留了 不是我的搭档 也不是跟我地位平等的人 |
[20:36] | And you’re certainly not, by employment, appearance | 无论是你的外表、工作 |
[20:38] | or lifestyle choice, a cop anymore. | 还是生活风格选择 你都不再是警察了 |
[20:41] | Now, Chief Morrison wants you in custody | 莫里森警长命令我们关押你 |
[20:43] | till we know for sure that all six-foot-four of you | 一直到确认 |
[20:45] | was on that bus from Tampa. | 你这1米93的大个子 案发当晚确实在长途汽车上为止 |
[20:46] | Six-foot-five. | 是1米95 |
[20:48] | In an investigation, details matter. | 细节在调查中很重要 |
[20:50] | Here’s a detail for you. | 告诉你一个细节 |
[20:51] | We keep extra-large cuffs in our lockbox. | 我们在保险箱里有超大号的手铐 |
[21:05] | Inventory his watch and ring. | 把他的手表和戒指收起来 |
[21:07] | They’ll steal them first five minutes he’s in there. | 他进去不到五分钟 那些东西就会被人偷光 |
[21:12] | It was nice talking to you. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
[21:13] | ♪ ♪ | |
[21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢… |
[21:27] | For the watch thing. | 你提示他们手表的事 |
[21:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:32] | You ruined my trip here. | 我的旅程都被你破坏了 |
[21:40] | [brakes squeak, hiss] | |
[21:51] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[21:55] | – My name’s Officer Spivey. – [thunder rumbling] | 我是史派威警官 |
[21:57] | Time to follow the yellow brick road, inmates. | 沿着黄线走 囚犯们 |
[22:02] | Y’all be housed far away from the animal factory, | 你们会被关押在隔离牢房 |
[22:05] | till they can line up a weekend arraignment for you. | 等他们给你们安排周末提审 |
[22:08] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[22:15] | All the fixings. | 全部衣服都要脱 |
[22:16] | [indistinct radio chatter] | |
[22:19] | Ain’t no jumper gonna fit you, big boy. | 大块头 没有你能穿的囚服 |
[22:22] | But a Samoan fella come through here last year– meth dealer– | 不过去年 有个萨摩亚人在这里蹲过 |
[22:26] | had scrubs made up special. | 一个贩卖冰毒的家伙 给他定制了几套囚服 |
[22:33] | Might be a little tight in the shoulders. | 可能肩膀会有点紧 |
[22:37] | [spits] | |
[22:40] | Whoa! Not so fast. | 没这么快 |
[22:42] | Drop them drawers, bend over and spread. | 脱掉内裤 弯腰 张开双腿 |
[22:46] | No. | 不行 |
[22:48] | Blanket strip search policies are unconstitutional | 不分青红皂白让人脱光检查 违反了宪法规定 |
[22:51] | unless there’s clear articulable suspicion of criminal activity. | 除非对犯罪活动 有清晰的、可明确陈述的怀疑 |
[22:54] | The victim I’m suspected of murdering | 我被怀疑用一把手枪杀死了一个人 |
[22:56] | was shot by a handgun that would measure four inches by six. | 手枪体积4乘6英寸 |
[22:59] | That weapon’s not fitting inside me | 那把枪根本不可能 |
[23:01] | or any other human being without sending them to a hospital. | 塞进我或任何人类的身体里 |
[23:04] | Since that’s the only contraband related to this crime, | 既然那是唯一与本案相关的违禁品 |
[23:06] | your request is unlawful. | 所以你的要求是不合法的 |
[23:08] | It’s not like I want to do this. | 又不是我想这么干的 |
[23:10] | Regulations say… | |
[23:12] | The only thing up my ass right now is you. | 现在唯一让我堵得慌的就是你 |
[23:16] | So if you think you can perform the inspection | 如果你认为你可以搜查我 |
[23:18] | without getting seriously injured, go for it. | 并且不会严重受伤的话 那就搜吧 |
[23:22] | Otherwise, check the box on your clipboard. | 否则你最好在检查清单上打个勾 |
[23:29] | [cell door buzzes] | |
[23:31] | ♪ ♪ | |
[23:37] | Go on. | 进去 |
[23:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[23:51] | Really sorry I got you into this. | 很抱歉我连累了你 |
[23:53] | – It wasn’t my intention… – Remember when I said | -这并不是我的意图 |
[23:55] | “shut up” on the bus? | -记得我之前说的“闭嘴”吗? |
[23:57] | Same rule goes for jail. | 在监狱里也是一样的规矩 |
[24:02] | [birds chirping] | |
[24:04] | [cell door buzzes] | |
[24:07] | [doors opening in distance] | |
[24:13] | [indistinct chatter in distance] | |
[24:15] | [rap music playing in distance] | |
[24:21] | [rap music continues in distance] | |
[24:32] | [rap music and chatter continue] | |
[24:39] | – Well, that’s not good. – What’s going on? | 不好了 怎么了? |
[24:42] | We’re not with guys awaiting arraignment. | 我们不是在等提审 |
[24:44] | – We’re with the lifers. – What do you mean, lifers? | 这里关押的是终身监禁者 |
[24:46] | I mean people sentenced for life. | -什么“终身监禁者”? |
[24:48] | [rap music and chatter continue] [whistling] | -被判终身监禁的人 |
[24:57] | If I were you, I’d be less worried about their sentences | 我不关心他们的刑期 |
[24:59] | and more concerned with their swaps. | -我更关心的是他们的交换 |
[25:01] | Swaps? | -交换? |
[25:02] | Guys swapping smokes, desserts, TV time, | 这里的人交换香烟、甜品、电视时间 |
[25:04] | all for first crack at you. | 全都是为了第一个搞你 |
[25:07] | You’re not a human in here. You’re currency. | 你在这里可不会被视为人类 你是流通货币 |
[25:10] | So stop stressing and save your strength. | 别瞎紧张了 |
[25:13] | [sighs] | 保存力量吧 |
[25:15] | Gonna need it. | 你会用得上的 |
[25:21] | There she is. | 妹子在这里 |
[25:26] | Whoo. She pretty. | 妹子皮白肉嫩 |
[25:28] | Look, she even got pretty little shoes on. | 妹子穿着漂亮的鞋子 |
[25:31] | Give me them shoes, baby. | 鞋子给我 宝贝 |
[25:33] | Come on, now. You heard me. | 快点 |
[25:35] | Give me my shoes like a good little bitch. | 你听到我的话了 乖乖地把鞋子给我 |
[25:38] | I said give them to me. | 我说了 把鞋子给我 |
[25:41] | Good girl. | 妹子真乖 |
[25:48] | I like them glasses, too. Give me my glasses. | 我也喜欢你的眼镜 |
[25:57] | [hawks] | 眼镜给我 |
[26:07] | Now there’s just one more thing I want from you. | 现在我只要你再配合我一下 |
[26:13] | [bed creaking] | |
[26:16] | ♪ ♪ | |
[26:20] | [laughs] | |
[26:21] | Look at this redwood motherfucker. | 看看这狗日的大猩猩 |
[26:24] | What you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[26:25] | [Reacher] To give you a choice. | 想给你一个选择 |
[26:27] | See, you’re in my house, fatso, and you didn’t ask permission. | 肥猪 你不请自来 进了我的家 |
[26:30] | So you and your friends can leave now, | 你和你的朋友们可以现在离开 |
[26:33] | or they can carry your fat ass out in a bucket. | 否则他们可以把你这头肥猪抬出去 |
[26:39] | Now I’ll count to three. | 我数到三 |
[26:41] | Bitch, do you know who you talking to? | -贱货 |
[26:43] | One. | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? -一… |
[26:46] | Two. | 二… |
[26:55] | You owe us a pair of glasses. | 你们欠我们一副眼镜 |
[27:01] | Now get out of my cell. | 从我的房间滚出去 |
[27:03] | [♪ Lowpass Lushes featuring 1STCLSS: “Line ‘Em Up”] | |
[27:07] | ♪ Line ’em up, line ’em up, your time is up ♪ | |
[27:10] | ♪ Time is up, time is up, so line ’em up ♪ | |
[27:14] | ♪ Line ’em up, line ’em up, your time is up ♪ | |
[27:17] | ♪ Time is up, time is up, so line ’em up ♪ | |
[27:20] | – ♪ Line ’em up… – [inmates chattering] | |
[27:22] | I’m not a ventriloquist. | 我不会口技 |
[27:24] | Get off my lap. | 别贴这么近 |
[27:29] | I won’t let anybody touch you. | 我不会让任何人碰你的 |
[27:33] | [Hubble] Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:35] | You’re the only thing keeping me alive in here. | 你是唯一能让我活命的人 |
[27:38] | [exhales sharply] | |
[27:39] | I’m in big trouble. | 我惹了大麻烦 |
[27:41] | – No shit. – I’m not a criminal. | -废话 -我不是罪犯 |
[27:44] | A fucking currency manager. | 我他妈的是货币经理 |
[27:46] | They gave me no choice. | 他们让我别无选择 |
[27:49] | These guys, they forced me | 那些人强迫我 |
[27:50] | to help them with their financial scheme, okay? | 帮他们操作他们的金融骗局 |
[27:54] | And I know everyone who’s ever caught | 我知道所有被逮住的人 |
[27:56] | says they were forced into it, but I really was. | 都说自己是被迫的 但我真的是被迫的 |
[27:59] | And the people I’m working for made it clear | 那些让我干活的人跟我说得很清楚 |
[28:01] | – if I jam them up… – Then you’d be killed. | 如果我给他们惹麻烦… 你就小命不保 |
[28:05] | I wish that were all. | 我真希望仅此而已 |
[28:08] | My bosses promised, if I disrupt their operation | 我的老板们说 |
[28:11] | in any way, they’d… | 如果我扰乱他们的行动 |
[28:14] | [chuckles] They’d nail me to a wall. | 他们就会… 他们就会真的当着我家人的面 |
[28:17] | Literally. | 把我钉在墙上 |
[28:18] | In front of my family. | |
[28:20] | They’d cut my balls off and make me eat ’em. | 他们会把我的蛋蛋割下来 逼我吃下去 |
[28:25] | Then they’d bleed me and my wife out slow so we’d die | 他们会让我跟我太太慢慢地流血至死 |
[28:28] | knowing our kids were left with those psychos, | 知道那些变态 |
[28:32] | not knowing what would be done to them. | 不会放过我们的孩子 却不知道他们会受怎样的折磨 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna hit the head. | 我去解手 |
[28:41] | I’ll go with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[28:43] | Figured as much. [showers running] ♪ ♪ | 果然 |
[29:16] | ♪ ♪ Him. ♪ ♪ | 就是他 |
[29:42] | If you boys knew what’s about to happen to you, you’d leave now. | 如果你们知道自己待会儿的下场 你们会现在就离开 |
[29:47] | So I’ll give you to the count of three. | 我给你们机会离开 我数到三 |
[29:49] | One. | 一… |
[29:56] | [yells] | |
[30:05] | [screams] | |
[30:06] | [man over P.A.] Security team to gen pop shower four. | 警卫队去健身区四号淋浴室 |
[30:08] | – Against the wall! Move! – [alarm buzzing] [grunting] | 让开 |
[30:15] | [groans] [screams] [yells] | 快点! |
[30:30] | [screams] [alarm continues buzzing] What the hell are you two doing down here? | 你们俩到底在这里干什么? |
[30:43] | Come on. Let’s go, before the warden sees. | 快走 |
[30:45] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 在监狱长看到之前快走 |
[30:47] | [cell door buzzes] | 快 |
[30:51] | My report says you were placed upstairs. | 我的报告上写着你们被关在了楼上 |
[30:54] | Why are you in gen pop? | 你们怎么会在普通牢房区? |
[30:56] | – That’s where the guy put us. – [door buzzes] | 那个家伙把我们关进来的 |
[31:02] | Anyone asks, you’ve been here the whole time. Understand? | 有人问起 |
[31:10] | [door closes] [sighs] [♪ Howard Tate: “Get It While You Can”] [sighs] ♪ In this world ♪ ♪ Where people ♪ | 就说你们一直都在这里 |
[31:21] | ♪ Are fighting with each other ♪ ♪ Nobody to count on ♪ ♪ Not even your own brother ♪ ♪ So if someone comes along ♪ ♪ Who gives you genuine affection ♪ – ♪ Get it while you can ♪ – [line ringing] | 明白吗? |
[31:48] | ♪ Get it while you can… | 正在呼叫莎伦的手机… |
[31:52] | [Sharon] Hi. This is Sharon Finlay. | 你好 |
[31:53] | Leave a message, and I’ll get you back. | 我是莎伦芬雷 请留言 |
[31:55] | – [beep] – Hey. | 我稍后给你回电 喂 |
[31:58] | It’s me. Um… | 是我 |
[32:01] | I’m just, uh… [sighs] | 我正在… |
[32:03] | I’m just dealing with a tough case… | 我正在办一桩棘手的案子 |
[32:07] | …alone in the middle of Georgia, and I just… | 孤零零地一个人在乔治亚州 我真的… |
[32:12] | …wish you would call me back. | 希望你会给我回电话 |
[32:14] | ♪ Baby ♪ | |
[32:16] | ♪ We may not be here tomorrow… | |
[32:19] | [knock on door] | |
[32:20] | – [Finlay clears throat] – [song stops] | |
[32:23] | Uh, come in. | 进来 |
[32:25] | Boss. Got Reacher’s military record from D.C. | 老大 特区发来了雷彻的军队记录 |
[32:29] | You want to hear the back of his baseball card? | -想听听吗? |
[32:31] | I do. | -想 |
[32:32] | West Point graduate. | 他毕业于西点军校 |
[32:34] | Silver Star. | 获颁银星勋章 |
[32:35] | Defense Superior Service Medal. | 国防部优异服役奖章 |
[32:36] | Legion of Merit, Soldier’s Medal, | 功绩勋章、军人勋章 |
[32:38] | Army Commendation Medal, Bronze Star, | 陆军嘉奖勋章、铜星勋章 |
[32:41] | a second Silver Star and a Purple Heart | 还有一个银星勋章以及一个紫心勋章 |
[32:44] | for wounds sustained in the bombing | 表彰他在坎大哈 |
[32:46] | of a Marines barracks in Kandahar. | 海军陆战队军营遭轰炸时所受的伤 |
[32:53] | “Major Reacher ran into the inferno, | “雷彻少校冲进火海 |
[32:56] | carrying soldiers out two at a time. | 每次出来 肩上都扛着两个士兵 |
[32:58] | Witnesses report six separate trips, confirming 12 were saved. | “目击者报告他进行了六次救援 确认救出了12名士兵 |
[33:02] | Major Reacher suffered severe smoke inhalation, | “雷彻少校吸入了大量浓烟 |
[33:05] | but returned to active duty 32 hours later despite having | 但是在32小时后 “却立即回到了岗位 |
[33:10] | shrapnel remains of a jawbone removed from his abdomen.” | “当时他才刚刚动完手术 从腹部取出了下颚骨碎片” |
[33:18] | – Want to hear his MP numbers? – No. | -想听听他在宪兵的功绩吗? -不想 |
[33:21] | Over 150 closed cases, all successful prosecutions, | 结了150多个案子 |
[33:25] | more than 20 fugitives captured. | 全部起诉成功 抓捕了超过20个逃犯 |
[33:27] | What in God’s name is a guy like that doing in Margrave? | 这种奇才到底在马格雷夫干什么? |
[33:31] | What’s a guy like that doing in jail? | 这种奇才到底在监狱里干什么? |
[33:33] | Hate to be the one who put him in there. | 我可不愿意当那个把他扔进牢里的人 |
[33:35] | Get out of my office. [door opens, closes] ♪ ♪ [sighs] [over speakers] ♪ Wake up ♪ | 你给我出去 |
[34:12] | [♪ Jordan Max: “Let Me Do My Thing”] ♪ Wake up ♪ ♪ Get up ♪ ♪ Get up ♪ ♪ Wake up… | 绝对不能 |
[34:26] | [Hubble] I been hoping a Beatles song would come on. | 我一直希望能听到一首披头士的歌 |
[34:30] | They soothe me. | 他们的歌能带给我安慰 |
[34:32] | Ever since Mama’d sing me “Rocky Raccoon” when I had a cold. ♪ Let me do my thing ♪ | 以前我感冒 |
[34:40] | ♪ Let me do my thing ♪ ♪ Yes, I felt… | 妈妈总会给我唱披头士的《洛基浣熊》 |
[34:44] | Sorry if I woke you. | -抱歉吵醒你了 |
[34:45] | – It’s okay. – [music volume decreases] [birds chirping] | -没事 |
[34:50] | [Hubble] Came a while ago. You-you can have mine. I don’t have an appetite. ♪ Yes, I felt my pain ♪ ♪ Hmm, yeah ♪ | 送来好一阵子了 |
[35:00] | [Reacher clears throat] ♪ As I’m falling to sleep ♪ ♪ In hope that someone listens ♪ | 你可以把我的那份也吃了 |
[35:05] | ♪ Pray the Lord hears me, innocent people going missing ♪ ♪ On the journey to the riches ♪ ♪ While we’re standing, taking pictures… | 我没胃口 |
[35:10] | You should eat. | 你该吃点东西 |
[35:12] | You look like hell. | 你的脸色很差 |
[35:15] | That’s ’cause I saw you gouge a man’s eyes out. | 那是因为我亲眼看到 你把一个人的眼睛挖了出来 |
[35:19] | He started it. | 是他先挑起的 |
[35:21] | ♪ Finding you a new replacement, nothing’s wrong with me… | |
[35:24] | They might try to kill me as soon as I’m bailed out. | 我一出去 他们可能就会杀了我 |
[35:27] | You important to their operation? | 你对他们的行动很重要吗? |
[35:29] | ♪ Let me do my thing ♪ | |
[35:33] | ♪ Yes, I felt my pain… | |
[35:35] | Real important. | 非常重要 |
[35:37] | Then you’re probably okay. | 那你应该不会有事 |
[35:39] | But bodies are falling. Means someone’s getting nervous. | 但是有人死了 这意味着他们越来越紧张了 |
[35:43] | When that happens, things can change fast. | 一旦有坏事发生 事态发展会很迅速 |
[35:47] | I’m more curious why whoever you work for wants me dead. | 我很好奇为什么操纵你的人想要我死 |
[35:50] | – What do you mean? – That guard from last night, | -你是什么意思? |
[35:52] | Spivey, | -昨天晚上那个狱警史派威 |
[35:54] | he set us up in gen pop. | 是他把我们安置在普通牢房区的 |
[35:56] | He’d play it off like it was some kind of innocent mistake, | 他会推卸责任 |
[35:58] | but it was intentional. | 说那是无心之失 但那绝对是故意的 |
[36:00] | Guys in the shower I.D.’d me as a person to take out. | 在淋浴房那帮人很明确要干掉的人是我 |
[36:04] | Once I’m out of here, I’m gone, | 我出了监狱就会离开这里 |
[36:07] | Something bad’s going down in Margrave, | 马格雷夫暗潮汹涌 |
[36:09] | and I don’t need to be a part of it. | 危机四伏 |
[36:13] | [gate buzzes] ♪ ♪ | 我不想受到牵连 |
[36:22] | My wife should be here soon. | 我太太应该很快会到 |
[36:24] | I don’t give a shit. | 跟我无关 |
[36:37] | Figured a guy with no money, I.D. or car could use a lift. | 我想着一个没钱、没身份、没车的人 |
[36:49] | [engine revving] | 应该需要搭个便车 |
[36:52] | – [Reacher] That’s me. – [Roscoe] Greyhound confirmed | 是我 |
[36:54] | that’s their Tampa station two nights ago. | 长途汽车公司确认了 那是两天前在坦帕的站点 |
[36:56] | No way you could’ve been in Margrave in time to kill anyone. | 在案发当时 你不可能在现场杀人 |
[36:58] | Common carriers are notoriously difficult. | 公共承运公司出了名的难搞 |
[37:01] | N-Nothing without a warrant. How’d you get them to cooperate? | 没有搜查令他们绝不可能提供任何信息 你们是怎么让他们合作的? |
[37:04] | Lied. | 骗了他们 |
[37:05] | Said that we suspected one of their employees | 我们说怀疑他们的长途汽车 |
[37:07] | of using their buses to transport coke. | 被用来运输可卡因 |
[37:09] | If they didn’t cooperate, promised to pull | 如果他们不合作 |
[37:11] | a civil forfeiture on everything with wheels | 我们就开车 |
[37:12] | until our investigation was over. | 没收他们所有的财产 直到调查结束为止 |
[37:14] | Got that video within the hour. | 一个小时不到 就弄到了那段录像 |
[37:16] | So you cleared me, | 我被证明是清白的 |
[37:18] | but how does the guy who confessed walk away? | 但是你们怎么放了自首的那个人? |
[37:19] | [scoffs] Well, everybody knows that Hubble’s lying, | 大家都知道赫堡在撒谎 所以… |
[37:22] | so we’re holding off on charges, | 我们暂时不起诉他 希望像他这种紧张兮兮的人 |
[37:24] | hoping that a nervous guy like him just does something dumb | 会干出蠢事 让我们找到线索 |
[37:27] | that leads us to the truth | 查明真相 又或者… |
[37:29] | or just cracks and spills what really went down. | 他会直接绷不住 一五一十地招供 |
[37:33] | Smart approach, Officer Roscoe. | 萝丝柯警官 这一招很聪明 |
[37:36] | Roscoe’s actually my first name. | 我不姓萝丝柯 |
[37:40] | Never met a woman named Roscoe before. | 我从来没见过叫萝丝柯的女人 |
[37:42] | Yeah, you did. | 你有 |
[37:43] | A day ago. | 一天前 |
[37:46] | So what’s your last name? | 你姓什么? |
[37:48] | Conklin. | 康克林 |
[37:51] | Caught a love tap inside? | 在牢里被揍了? |
[37:53] | I got set up. | 我被人陷害了 |
[37:56] | – By who? – Some guard. | 谁? |
[37:58] | Just the errand boy. | 一个狱警 不过是个跑腿的 |
[38:00] | But whoever he took orders from wanted me gone, | 给他下命令的人想要我离开 |
[38:02] | and they’re gonna get what they want. | 我就遂他们的愿 |
[38:04] | I’m on the next bus out of here. | 我会坐下一趟汽车离开这里 |
[38:06] | That’s a shame. [scoffs] | 真可惜 |
[38:09] | I feel bad about the Margrave welcome wagon running you over. | 很抱歉 马格雷夫给了你这么大的下马威 |
[38:15] | I was gonna apologize with an early dinner, | 我本来打算请你吃晚饭向你道歉的 |
[38:17] | but if you’re not sticking around… | 不过如果你打算要离开… |
[38:18] | Okay. | 很乐意 |
[38:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:24] | But I’m gonna need some new clothes first. | 但我需要一套新衣服 |
[38:27] | Lockup’s made me a bit gamey. | 蹲大牢让我浑身发臭 |
[38:29] | Oh, we got a Merl’s Men’s Shop in town. | 市里有一家梅尔男式服饰店 |
[38:32] | I don’t need anything that fancy. | 我不需要那么高档的衣服 |
[38:34] | Just T-shirt and jeans. | T恤牛仔裤就够了 |
[38:38] | I travel light. | 我轻装出行 二手店 |
[38:43] | [Roscoe] You sure you don’t want to get new threads? | 你确定不想买些新的衣服? |
[38:45] | [Reacher] They’ll be new to me. | 这里的对我来说就是新的 |
[38:50] | [Roscoe] I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[38:51] | Don’t you want a home base or something? | 难道你不想在哪里安家什么的吗? |
[38:53] | Had a home base my whole life. | 我这辈子有过一个家 |
[38:55] | Grew up in the military, worked in the military. | 我小时候在部队长大 后来又在部队工作 |
[38:58] | Always told where to go, when to be there. | 总是被派去不同的地方 要求准时报到 |
[39:00] | Now I see my country on my own terms. | 现在我按自己的心意 好好看看这个国家 |
[39:03] | What about money? | 那钱呢? |
[39:04] | Pension’s wired to a Western Union each month. | 每个月我的西联汇款账户都会收到退役金 |
[39:08] | Don’t you miss your family? | 你不想你的家人吗? |
[39:10] | I guess so. They’re all dead. | 应该不会 他们全都去世了 |
[39:12] | Except for my brother Joe. | 除了我哥哥乔以外 |
[39:14] | – He’s a good guy. – Where’s he? | 他是个好人 他在哪儿? |
[39:18] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[39:19] | [entry bell jingles] | |
[39:21] | [Roscoe] So what really brought you to Margrave? | 你到底为了什么来马格雷夫? |
[39:23] | Can’t be some blues singer. | 不可能只是为了蓝调歌手吧? |
[39:25] | I don’t lie to people who get me out of jail. | 我不会骗把我从监狱里救出来的人 |
[39:28] | I’m here because of Blind Blake, | 我确实是为了盲人布雷克而来 |
[39:30] | but actually it’s on account of Chauncey. | 不过是受了昌西的触动 |
[39:33] | Who’s Chauncey? | 昌西是谁? |
[39:35] | A couple days ago, I go to Chauncey’s Bar & Grill in Tampa. | 几天前 我去了昌西在坦帕开的烧烤吧 |
[39:38] | Guy there was playing “Police Dog Blues” by Blind Blake. | 他在酒吧里 放盲人布雷克的《警察犬蓝调》 |
[39:42] | I remembered a conversation I had | 我想起了很久以前跟乔的一段对话 |
[39:43] | with my brother Joe a while back. | |
[39:45] | Read some article about Blake, said he played his last show | 他看过一篇关于布雷克的文章 |
[39:47] | in Margrave, and that’s where he died. | 说布雷克在马格雷夫做了 最后一场演出并在这里与世长辞 |
[39:51] | So I got on a bus. | 于是我就上了汽车 |
[39:55] | So you just go wherever you want, whenever you want? | 你就是随时启程去自己想去的地方? |
[39:57] | Everyone’s always jealous. | 大家总是嫉妒我这一点 |
[40:00] | Well, yeah, that’s, um… | 是的 这是… |
[40:03] | …an interesting approach to life. | 很有意思的生活方式 |
[40:05] | Works for me. | 适合我 |
[40:07] | ♪ ♪ | |
[40:23] | So I’ll check out the town for a while | -我在镇里转转 |
[40:25] | – and see you in a bit. – Sounds good. | 我们回头见 -很好 |
[40:27] | Now, don’t go getting yourself arrested for murder again. | 别再因谋杀罪名被捕哦 |
[40:30] | [♪ Mississippi Fred McDowell: “Shake ‘Em on Down”] | |
[40:33] | ♪ If you see my baby, Lordy, stand around ♪ | |
[40:38] | ♪ You know we somewhere, baby, Lord, mama ♪ | |
[40:42] | ♪ Shake ’em on down, Lordy, must I low ♪ | |
[40:47] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:06] | ♪ If you come to my house, you don’t find me around ♪ | |
[41:11] | ♪ You know we somewhere, baby, Lord, mama ♪ | |
[41:14] | ♪ Shake ’em on down ♪ | 卡斯帕尔蒂勒 愿他的光影 |
[41:15] | ♪ Lordy, must I low… | 永远为马格雷夫的人们 |
[41:21] | ♪ ♪ [song continues quietly over speakers] | 提供护荫与栖身之处 |
[41:30] | [Mosley] If you want a trim, | 要剪头发得等一等 |
[41:32] | you got to wait. | |
[41:34] | It’s Mosley’s meal time. | 莫斯利在吃饭 |
[41:37] | I was thinking a shave, Mr. Mosley. | 我是来刮胡子的 莫斯利先生 |
[41:39] | Blind alley cat can shave and eat. | 一边吃饭一边刮胡子难不倒我 |
[41:44] | Heard Mississippi Fred McDowell coming from your shop. | 我听到从你的店里传出 密西西比弗雷德麦克道维尔的歌声 |
[41:48] | Thought a blues fan might be able to tell me | 我想着蓝调爱好者肯定能给我讲讲 |
[41:50] | a bit about Blind Blake’s time in Margrave. Huh. | 盲人布雷克在马格雷夫的时光 |
[41:56] | Surprised a white man your age knows Fred McDowell. | 真没想到像你这么年轻的白人 居然知道弗雷德麦克道维尔 |
[42:03] | More surprised you know Blind Blake, | 更没想到你居然 |
[42:06] | Mr. Reacher. | 听说过盲人布雷克 雷彻先生 |
[42:09] | Small town. | 消息传得真快 |
[42:11] | When a giant stranger gets arrested for murder, | 一个身形庞大的陌生人 |
[42:14] | word gets around. | 因谋杀罪名被捕 消息自然传得快 |
[42:17] | Course, Ms. Roscoe cleared you, so I ain’t scared of you none. | 当然了 萝丝柯警官已经证明你是清白的 所以你现在不会让我害怕了 |
[42:22] | My age, I ain’t scared of nothing much. | 我这一把年纪了 也没什么能让我害怕的 |
[42:25] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[42:27] | And everyone just calls me Reacher. | 大家都叫我雷彻 |
[42:29] | Even my mother did. | 连我妈妈也是 |
[42:31] | Well, back you go. | 往后躺下去 |
[42:38] | You know, my sister sang with Blake a few times | 以前我姐姐跟布雷克合唱过几回 |
[42:42] | back in the day. | |
[42:44] | He’d come through town each year, | 他每年都会穿越镇子 |
[42:47] | play the church or some barn in the sticks. [chuckles] | 在教堂或乡下的谷仓里表演 |
[42:51] | – I heard he died here. – That’s the rumor. | 听说他是在这里去世的 传闻是这么说的 |
[42:53] | People would come from all over town to hear it, | 整个镇子的人都会去听他唱歌 |
[42:56] | even white folks. | 连白人也会去 |
[42:58] | [Reacher] One hell of a town it is. | 这小镇可真了不得 |
[43:00] | Freshly painted gazebo. | 刚粉刷过的眺望台、精心修剪过的花床 |
[43:01] | Manicured flower beds. | 刚刚擦亮的雕像 |
[43:04] | Statue recently polished. | 让人认为这不只是出于公民自豪感 |
[43:06] | Got to think it’s more than civic pride. [chuckles] That it is. | 没错 |
[43:11] | The Kliner Foundation takes care of Margrave. | 克莱纳基金会很关照马格雷夫 |
[43:14] | Ever since Mr. Kliner came to town about five years back | 克莱纳先生大约五年前 |
[43:18] | from St. Louis to set up his company right here. | 从圣路易斯来到了这里 在这里开公司 |
[43:21] | What kind of company is that? | 什么样的公司? |
[43:22] | [scoffs] You name it, Kliner do it. | 只要你能想到的行业 克莱纳都有涉及 |
[43:25] | Real estate, trucking, chemicals, machine parts. | 房地产、卡车货运、化学药品、机器零件 |
[43:30] | That statue out there? Casper Teale? | 外面那座雕像 卡斯帕尔蒂勒 |
[43:34] | His grandson’s our mayor. | 他的孙子是我们的市长 |
[43:36] | He gave Kliner a sweetheart land deal for his factory. | 克莱纳要开厂 他把一块地贱卖给了克莱纳 |
[43:40] | And in return, Kliner pours money into the town. | 作为回报 克莱纳就往小镇投大笔的钱 |
[43:43] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[43:45] | [Mosley] That there is Kliner Jr. | 那个是小克莱纳和他的疯子表亲道森 |
[43:48] | and his bughouse cousin Dawson. | |
[43:50] | Everyone calls Junior KJ. | 大家都叫小克莱纳为KJ |
[43:53] | I call him trouble. | 我叫他“刺头” |
[43:58] | Keep my seat warm, would you? | 替我留着位子 |
[44:08] | You looking for a dance partner? | 好吗? 你想找人一起跳舞吗? |
[44:11] | ‘Cause the last person who eyeballed me like that | 我以前在巴拿马的谢尔曼堡驻扎 |
[44:13] | was a woman down in Panama | |
[44:14] | when I was stationed at Fort Sherman, | 有个女人就用你这种眼神打量我 |
[44:15] | and she wanted to dance the tamborito with me. | 她想跳团坦博里托舞 |
[44:19] | Do you want to dance the tamborito with me? | 你想跳团坦博里托舞吗? |
[44:21] | – Hell, I’ll dance. – Not talking to you, peewee. | -我跳 |
[44:24] | I was talking to the guy in pricier boots, | -我不是在跟你说话 |
[44:26] | better haircut and expensive truck | 小崽子 |
[44:27] | he lets you sit shotgun in. | 我跟穿着贵价靴子的这位小伙子讲话 |
[44:29] | [chuckles] | 他的发型更帅 开着昂贵的皮卡车 |
[44:31] | So… | 让你坐副驾位 那… |
[44:34] | …you want me to lead or…? | 由我来领舞 还是… |
[44:37] | I’m not much of a dancer. | 我不喜欢跳舞 |
[44:39] | More of an academic and a reader. | 更喜欢钻研和阅读 |
[44:42] | Fact, I was reading something interesting just this morning | 今天早上 |
[44:46] | about some charges brought against a Major Jack Reacher | 我读到了一篇报道 是关于一位杰克雷彻少校 |
[44:49] | in a small village outside of Baghdad. | 在巴格达外的一个小村庄的一些指控 |
[44:52] | Charges of a very serious nature, | 性质非常严重的指控 |
[44:54] | but charges that somehow disappeared, | 却不知道为什么消失了 |
[44:56] | like grains of sand in an unforgiving desert. | 就像无情的沙漠里的沙子一样 |
[45:00] | Somehow, the desert ended up forgiving you, didn’t it? | 不过无情的沙漠 最终还是原谅了你 不是吗? |
[45:04] | We don’t forgive as easily in Margrave. | 马格雷夫可不会那么轻易原谅 |
[45:08] | Watch your back, Mr. Reacher. ♪ ♪ [sniffs] [engine starts] | 你小心一点 |
[45:34] | [door opens] [footsteps running] [engine starts] – [siren wailing] – [tires squealing] | 雷彻先生 |
[45:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:46] | Sorry, dinner’s not gonna happen. | 对不起 晚饭取消了 |
[45:48] | – What’s going on? – Another body was found. | 怎么了? |
[45:50] | In the brush, 40 yards from the first one. | 找到了另一具尸体 |
[45:52] | Same caliber bullet. | 离第一具尸体不到40米 子弹口径相同 |
[45:53] | Got to go to the morgue. | 我得去停尸房 |
[45:55] | Can’t say I’m not disappointed. | 我有一点失望 |
[45:56] | I was looking forward to spending time with you | 我还期待着离开之前 |
[45:58] | – before leaving. – [siren wailing] | 跟你一起吃晚餐呢 |
[45:59] | Well, I don’t know if you’re going anywhere just yet. | 我暂时不知道我们会不会有进展 |
[46:01] | [Finlay] Reacher! | 雷彻 |
[46:03] | Did Hubble talk when you two were locked up? | 赫堡跟你在牢里的时候 有没有说什么? |
[46:05] | – [Reacher] No. – Baloney. | -没有 -狗屁 |
[46:07] | Easy, Finlay. Watch your language. | 用词文雅一点 |
[46:09] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗? |
[46:10] | I got a town of 1,700 people and two homicides. | 一个人口1700的小镇发生了两起凶杀案 |
[46:12] | He didn’t talk to me the whole time we were in there. | -他没有跟我说话 |
[46:15] | – I don’t believe you. – I don’t care. | -我不信 我不在乎 |
[46:18] | – Dinner would’ve been nice. – You’re not going anywhere. | 吃顿晚饭本来应该会挺好的 |
[46:20] | My alibi cleared. | -你哪里都不能去 -我的不在场证明已经查证了 |
[46:22] | Just ’cause we know you weren’t here when these bodies dropped | 这些凶案发生时 |
[46:24] | doesn’t mean you might not have something to do with them. | 你不在现场 并不代表你跟案件无关 |
[46:26] | So I’m wondering if maybe it was | 我想在那段模糊的录像带上的 |
[46:28] | some other six-foot-five gorilla on that grainy Greyhound tape. | 那个1米95的大猩猩也许是别人 |
[46:31] | Maybe I need to bring in a forensic expert | 也许我需要请鉴定专家来确认那是你 |
[46:33] | to confirm it was you. | |
[46:35] | And maybe you need to cool your heels back in Warburton | 也许我找人花两三个星期鉴定的时候 |
[46:38] | while we get that done over the next two or three weeks. | 你得回沃伯顿监狱去冷静一下 |
[46:40] | Or you get in the car, we go to the morgue. | 或者你可以上车 我们一起去停尸房 |
[46:44] | Perhaps the medical examiner will say something | 法医的检查也许能让你想起赫堡的话 |
[46:46] | that jars your memory about Hubble and you can share it with me. | 而你可以告诉我他说的话 |
[46:49] | First you make it clear I’m not a cop anymore. | 你已经说得很清楚我已经不是警察了 |
[46:51] | Now you want my help? | 现在你却要我帮忙? |
[46:52] | I want you to do what I say. | 我要你按我说的去做 |
[46:54] | Now. | 现在就做 |
[46:55] | ♪ ♪ | 罗顿县法医 |
[47:05] | [Jasper] Sometimes you’re dead and you don’t even know it. | 有时候 人连自己死了都不知道 |
[47:07] | This second guy, he was shot in the back of the head | 第二名死者当时在跑动 |
[47:10] | while running away, but his legs kept pumping | 头部中枪 |
[47:12] | for a few more feet before his brain told him, | 但是他的腿一直在跑 |
[47:14] | “Hey, buddy, you’re dead,” so he fell over into the weeds. | 他的大脑告诉他:“你已经死了” |
[47:17] | At least that’s what the blood spatters at the scene said. | 所以他摔进了草丛里 至少从血液溅射痕迹来看是这么回事 |
[47:20] | He was shot from far enough away and it was so dark | 子弹射程足够远 |
[47:22] | he couldn’t be found, so the killer just left him there. | 而且当时天很黑 不可能发现他的尸体 |
[47:25] | No I.D. on him. | 那个凶手把他扔在了那里 他身上没有身份证明 |
[47:26] | Killers. | 凶手有几个 |
[47:28] | In an investigation, details matter. | 细节在调查中很重要 |
[47:30] | Most likely more than one doer. | 很可能不止一个凶手 |
[47:33] | Well, these are my first murders, | 这是我第一次检查凶杀案的尸体 |
[47:35] | so please tell me you know who did this. [chuckles] [Roscoe] Mm-mm. | 请告诉我你们知道凶手是谁 |
[47:40] | [Finlay] What about our first John Doe? | -第一名死者呢?有什么发现吗? |
[47:42] | – Any luck? – [Jasper] Nope. | -没有 |
[47:44] | He’s been harder to crack than a steel walnut. | 他的信息很难查 比登天还难 |
[47:46] | Dental work was inconsistent. | 他补牙的情况很不一致 |
[47:48] | Some of it was done in the U.S., and the rest was foreign. | 有些是在美国补的 其他的都是在外国做的 |
[47:50] | And his fingertips were compromised by | 并且他的指尖因为皮炎反应而受损 |
[47:53] | a dermatitis reaction. | |
[47:55] | So swollen, prints wouldn’t come out clean | 全都肿了起来 |
[47:57] | until I drained some of the fluid. | 我排了积液才能取指纹 |
[47:58] | We’re waiting for the results. | 我们正在等待结果 |
[48:00] | Whoa. No, do not… | 你干吗?不行 |
[48:01] | Um, is he new on the force or…? | 不能… |
[48:05] | No. | -他是不是警局新来的… -不是 |
[48:06] | Well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[48:08] | [Reacher] First victim was allergic to latex. | 第一名受害者对胶乳过敏 |
[48:11] | Killers must’ve worn some kind of polyvinyl protective suit | 凶手穿着聚乙烯防护服 |
[48:14] | to keep blood DNA off themselves. | 为了防止血液DNA沾在他们身上 |
[48:15] | The victim grabbed it in the struggle, causing his fingertips | 受害者在挣扎过程中抓了防护服 |
[48:18] | to swell in a histaminic reaction. | 导致手指发生组胺反应而肿胀 |
[48:21] | His dental work’s off ’cause he had his teeth fixed | 补牙情况不一致 |
[48:23] | wherever he was living at the time. | 是因为他曾在不同的地方居住 |
[48:25] | Broke his right arm when he was eight, had it set in Berlin. | 他八岁的时候断过手臂 是在柏林接驳回去的 |
[48:28] | Had his tonsils taken out at ten in Seoul. | 10岁在首尔摘除了扁桃体 |
[48:31] | ♪ ♪ | |
[48:56] | [Reacher] We were wrestling. | 我们当时在摔跤 |
[49:00] | I pinned him against the stove. | 我把他压在火炉上 |
[49:04] | Didn’t know my mother had just turned it off. | 我不知道我妈妈刚把火关掉 |
[49:11] | That’s how my brother got this scar. | 我哥的伤疤就是这么弄的 |
[49:17] | ♪ ♪ | |
[49:22] | [Finlay] You tell me right now what’s going on. | 你告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[49:24] | What was your brother doing in Margrave? | 你哥哥在马格雷夫干什么? |
[49:26] | – I don’t know. – So it’s just a coincidence | 我不知道 |
[49:28] | you and he are passing through the exact same Podunk town | 你们两兄弟在同一时间 |
[49:31] | at the exact same moment in time? | 出现在这荒蛮之地 难道只是巧合? |
[49:32] | – I don’t know. – When’s the last time you saw Joe? | -我不知道 -你们上一次见面是什么时侯? |
[49:34] | A minute ago in the morgue. | 一分钟前 |
[49:36] | – You being smart with me? – I’m being straight with you. | -你跟我绕圈子? -我是跟你直来直往 |
[49:39] | Hell, no wonder Sharon left you. | 难怪莎伦会离开你 |
[49:42] | You keep my wife’s name out of your mouth. | 不准你提我太太的名字 |
[49:44] | [Roscoe] No. Enough. | 够了 |
[49:46] | Reacher, you crossed a line. | 雷彻 你过份了 |
[49:47] | Finlay, let it rest. | 芬雷 |
[49:49] | This man just lost his brother. | 算了 他刚刚失去了他哥哥 |
[49:51] | [Finlay] One question, and I want the truth. | 我问你一个问题 我要你跟我说真话 |
[49:53] | What are you doing here in Margrave? | 你到底为了什么来马格雷夫? |
[49:58] | Blind Blake! | 盲人布雷克 |
[49:59] | You’re messing with the wrong man. | 你不该惹我 |
[50:01] | I’ll tell you that right now. | 我现在就警告你 |
[50:03] | I swear, I’m gonna find any reason I can | 我发誓一定会尽全力 |
[50:05] | to lock you up again. | 找到理由把你关起来 |
[50:06] | Oh, you won’t even get the cuffs on me. | 你拷不了我 |
[50:07] | Okay, this isn’t gonna happen. Reacher, sit in the back. | 雷彻 请你坐在后排 |
[50:10] | Hey. I know you’re not the kind of guy to beat up | 嘿 |
[50:12] | on somebody half your size without good reason. | 我知道你不会 无缘无故揍那些比你矮小的人 |
[50:14] | – He’s giving me a reason. – Yeah? | 他已经给了我一个理由 |
[50:15] | Well, I know people. | 我很了解人性 |
[50:17] | And you’ve got kind eyes. | 你的眼神是善良的 |
[50:21] | Do what I say, Reacher. | 雷彻 |
[50:23] | Please. | 照我说的做吧 |
[50:24] | ♪ ♪ | 拜托了 |
[50:38] | You okay, Reacher? | 你没事吧 雷彻? |
[50:42] | Just thinking maybe my brother told me about Blind Blake | 我在想我哥哥跟我讲盲人布雷克 |
[50:45] | for a reason. | 也许是有原因的 |
[50:46] | Thinking about him lying in that morgue. | 想着他躺在那个停尸房里 |
[50:49] | Thinking I’m supposed to do something about it. | 想着我应该做点什么 |
[50:53] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[50:56] | I guess I’ll find everybody responsible. | 我想我要把所有害死他的人都揪出来 |
[50:59] | And kill every last one of them. | 我要把他们全杀光 |
[51:03] | [♪ The Rolling Stones: “Can’t You Hear Me Knocking”] | 侠探杰克 |
[51:09] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[51:25] | ♪ Yeah, you got satin shoes ♪ | |
[51:32] | ♪ Yeah, you got plastic boots ♪ | |
[51:38] | ♪ Y’all got cocaine eyes ♪ | |
[51:45] | ♪ Yeah, you got speed-freak jive, now ♪ | |
[51:50] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your window? ♪ | |
[51:56] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your door? ♪ | |
[52:02] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’ down your dirty street? ♪ | |
[52:09] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[52:12] | ♪ Help me, baby ♪ | |
[52:15] | ♪ Ain’t no stranger ♪ | |
[52:18] | ♪ Help me, baby ♪ | |
[52:21] | ♪ Ain’t no stranger ♪ | |
[52:24] | ♪ Help me, baby ♪ | |
[52:28] | ♪ Ain’t no stranger ♪ | |
[52:33] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’? ♪ | |
[52:35] | ♪ Ah, are you safe asleep? ♪ | |
[52:39] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’? ♪ | |
[52:41] | ♪ Yeah, down the gas light street, now ♪ | |
[52:45] | ♪ Can’t you hear me knockin’? ♪ | |
[52:47] | ♪ Yeah, throw me down the keys ♪ | |
[52:50] | ♪ All right, now ♪♪ | 创意监督 朝思 |