时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire, | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, forces of the heart. | 黑暗之力 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:33] | The news of a crisis in Scotland. | 苏格兰有危机 |
[00:35] | – The English. – They’re massing on the border. | -英格兰人 -他们聚集在边境 |
[00:37] | You are supposed to be our ally. | 您不是我们的盟友吗 |
[00:38] | You only have to worry about England. | 你只需要担心英格兰就够了 |
[00:40] | I have England, Spain, | 但我得担心英格兰 西班牙 |
[00:41] | 100 Italian and German principalities. | 以及上百个意大利和德国公国 |
[00:43] | Mary, I’m sorry. | 玛丽 很抱歉 |
[00:45] | But I see your struggle here in France. | 但我看到你在法国挣扎无助 |
[00:47] | Say yes and you’ll have your man. | 答应我 你就会拥有军队 |
[00:50] | He’s willing to actually get married, too, which is | 他愿意和我结婚 这比你的家族 |
[00:52] | more than your family is offering. | 给我的条件好得多 |
[00:54] | It’s Bash. | 是巴斯 |
[00:54] | While Bash was riding | 巴斯骑马准备 |
[00:55] | to six different companies, it appears someone loyal | 去召集六个连队时 有某个忠于英格兰的人 |
[00:57] | to the English rode straight to Calais and warned them. | 直接骑马去加来 警告了他们 |
[01:00] | France can’t help. | 法国帮不了你 |
[01:01] | There are no more troops to send. | 我们没有军队可派了 |
[01:02] | You should marry Tomas. | 你应该和托马斯结婚 |
[01:15] | Who designed the target? | 谁设计的靶子 |
[01:16] | Oh, who knows? | 谁知道 |
[01:18] | Well, they say it looks like the castle ghost. | 据说看起来像城堡幽灵 |
[01:20] | you know, the girl they blame for every servant | 每当有个仆人逃走或者失踪时 |
[01:22] | who runs off or goes missing. | 他们就说是那个女幽灵干的 |
[01:25] | Nice shot, Tomas. | 好箭法 托马斯 |
[01:26] | But the object is to hit the heart. | 但我们的目标是要射中心脏 |
[01:28] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[01:33] | Is he allowed to take another shot? | 他可以再射一箭吗 |
[01:46] | Did I take too many shots? | 我是不是射了太多箭 |
[01:47] | Technically, yes. | 实际上 是的 |
[01:48] | Shall I take another shot, too? | 我也能再射一箭吗 |
[01:53] | Take as many shots as you like. | 想射多少箭都行 |
[01:56] | You’ll still lose. | 你还是会输 |
[02:05] | Round goes to Prince Francis. | 这一轮弗朗西斯王子胜 |
[02:07] | Second round, new target. | 第二轮 新靶子 |
[02:09] | Does Tomas seem different the last few days? | 托马斯最近几天好像有点不一样 |
[02:12] | A little more bold? | 更加大胆 |
[02:13] | More intense? | 更加紧张 |
[02:14] | More mercurial, anyway. | 总之是更加机智了 |
[02:15] | More engaged to Mary, certainly. | 当然 和玛丽的婚事也快谈妥了 |
[02:17] | But not all the way engaged… not yet. | 但还没有完全谈妥 |
[02:20] | And how do you feel about that? | 你是什么感觉呢 |
[02:21] | I detect reservations. | 我觉得你有所保留 |
[02:23] | Doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我的感受并不重要 |
[02:24] | I have to marry who’s right for Scotland. | 我得嫁给能帮助苏格兰的人 |
[02:26] | How do you feel if Tomas is that man? | 如果那个人是托马斯 你怎么想 |
[02:28] | I feel that we should remember it’s still a secret. | 我觉得我们应该记住那仍是个秘密 |
[02:32] | At least until King Henry releases me | 至少先等亨利国王解除我 |
[02:33] | from my engagement to Francis. | 和弗朗西斯的婚约吧 |
[02:35] | That’s no answer. | 这可不算回答 |
[02:38] | Walk with your uncle. | 跟你叔叔走走吧 |
[02:43] | Almost agreed? | 基本同意 |
[02:45] | You and King Henry have been talking for days. | 你和亨利国王谈了好多天了 |
[02:47] | What have you been discussing? The weather? | 你们在聊什么呢 天气吗 |
[02:49] | These are tricky matters of state. | 这个问题很棘手 |
[02:51] | Your marriage treaty with Portugal doesn’t end | 你和葡萄牙的联姻不会终止 |
[02:53] | our alliance with France but changes it. | 我们和法国的联盟 但是会改变它 |
[02:56] | Still, for Henry’s approval, there will be conditions. | 要想让亨利同意 一定会有条件 |
[02:58] | I will not beg for an outcome I’m not certain I want. | 我不会去祈求这样一个前途不明的出路 |
[03:01] | You will beg. | 你必须祈求 |
[03:02] | Because Scotland needs this. | 因为苏格兰需要你这样 |
[03:03] | Portugal’s ships are all that keep the English | 葡萄牙的战舰阻止了英格兰人 |
[03:05] | from raiding our borderland. | 袭击我们的边境 |
[03:07] | Now, Henry won’t offer the same protection, | 亨利没法提供同样的保护 |
[03:09] | but he’s still a king. | 但他依然是国王 |
[03:09] | And kings can’t be seen | 国王不能 |
[03:10] | letting allies walk freely from treaties. | 让同盟就这样解除协议 |
[03:13] | But queens can be seen begging release | 但女王就能祈求解除 |
[03:15] | for treaties that go unenforced? | 还没有生效的协议了吗 |
[03:17] | You’ll be queen of nothing if you don’t | 如果你无法阻止英格兰入侵苏格兰 |
[03:18] | make Scotland safe from England. | 那你这个女王就一无所有了 |
[03:19] | And you can’t do that | 而没有葡萄牙的力量 |
[03:20] | without Portugal’s strength, | 你无法保护苏格兰 |
[03:22] | which you can’t have | 如果亨利不解除婚约 |
[03:23] | without Henry’s release to marry Tomas. | 让你嫁给托马斯 那葡萄牙就不会帮你 |
[03:34] | Queen Mary’s anxious to know how Bash is. | 玛丽女王很想知道巴斯怎么样了 |
[03:36] | The wound is closing. | 伤口正在愈合 |
[03:39] | But the disease in his blood is spreading. | 但他血液里的疾病正在扩散 |
[03:40] | If the fever doesn’t break by tonight… | 如果今晚还不能退烧 |
[03:42] | He could die? So soon? | 他会死吗 这么快 |
[03:45] | You’re scaring the poor girl, Nostradamus. | 你在吓唬这可怜的姑娘 诺查丹玛斯 |
[03:47] | – Where’s your chivalry? – Oh, Bash, | -你的骑士精神呢 -巴斯 |
[03:49] | how do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:51] | Close to death, apparently. | 显然快死了 |
[03:53] | Which feels, more or less, like it sounds. | 感觉就和听起来差不多 |
[03:55] | You need rest, Sebastian. | 你需要休息 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[03:57] | What I need is water. | 我需要的是水 |
[03:59] | And perhaps… | 也许 |
[04:00] | a little bit more of that lovely… | 还要那一点点可爱的 |
[04:02] | worried frown. | 愁眉不展 |
[04:04] | I think I can manage that. | 这个我能做到 |
[04:17] | So, will you run | 那你是会 |
[04:19] | back to Mary with the troubling news, | 跑回去跟玛丽报告坏消息 |
[04:21] | like her other ladies, or will you stay | 就跟其他侍女一样 还是会留下 |
[04:23] | and look death in the face? | 直面死亡 |
[04:27] | I nursed two of my brothers into the grave. | 我照顾过两个哥哥 直到他们死去 |
[04:30] | Scarlet fever. | 都是因为猩红热 |
[04:31] | And I’ve known other losses, too. | 我也看到过别人死去 |
[04:34] | I’m not scared of death anymore. | 所以我不再害怕死亡 |
[04:37] | I’m scared of being alone. | 我害怕的是孤独一人 |
[04:39] | There’s a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[04:43] | I’m terribly sorry, | 非常抱歉 |
[04:44] | but this isn’t helping him rest. | 但这样不利于他的休息 |
[04:46] | Every time I look at her, I feel better. | 我每次看到她时都会感觉伤情好转 |
[04:48] | Every time I look at you, | 但每次看到你时 |
[04:49] | I feel worse. | 都会感觉伤情恶化 |
[04:51] | The prescription is clear, | 我说得很明白了 |
[04:52] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:00] | There’s a book of Norse mythology | 那边有本书 |
[05:03] | over there, | 北欧神话 |
[05:05] | if you wouldn’t mind reading it to me. | 可以读给我听吗 |
[05:07] | Unless, of course, you wanted to go back to the tournament. | 当然 如果想看比赛 你可以回去 |
[05:10] | Not at all. | 我不想回去 |
[05:23] | Bull’s-eye. Very good. | 正中靶心 厉害 |
[05:27] | So, is it done? Are you marrying Tomas? | 确定了吗 你要嫁给托马斯了吗 |
[05:30] | The agreement’s close, but it… | 协议定好了 但是… |
[05:32] | it’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[05:33] | Is anything uncomplicated in France? | 在法国有什么不复杂吗 |
[05:42] | Lord Tomas is the winner. | 获胜者是托马斯殿下 |
[05:58] | Will you accept my favor, Mary, Queen of Scots? | 你会接受我的花吗 苏格兰女王玛丽 |
[06:07] | Have I offended? | 我冒犯你了吗 |
[06:10] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[06:12] | Please. | 请 |
[06:16] | Thank you, Tomas. | 谢谢 托马斯 |
[06:18] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry. That was thoughtless of him | 对不起 他大庭广之下示爱 |
[06:32] | – to publicly offer his favor. – I don’t know– | -是他考虑不周 -我不知道… |
[06:35] | I think it was very well thought out. | 我觉得他倒是经过深思熟虑的 |
[06:37] | But I don’t see the point. | 但是我不明白他这意义何在 |
[06:39] | He’s already won your hand, hasn’t he? | 他不是已经赢得美人归了吗 |
[06:42] | The treaty is almost complete. | 我们已经快谈好协议了 |
[06:44] | So you’re leaving. | 你要走了吗 |
[06:45] | Francis, I wanted to tell you… | 弗朗西斯 我想跟你说… |
[06:46] | If you mean to tell me that you | 如果你想说 |
[06:47] | don’t want to go, please don’t. | 你不想去 那还是算了 |
[06:50] | It won’t help. | 于事无补了 |
[06:53] | I did everything I could | 我已经尽力 |
[06:54] | to help Scotland so that you could stay. | 帮助苏格兰来让你留下了 |
[06:56] | It was almost enough, | 差点就成功了 |
[06:58] | if not for a single spy. | 如果不是因为出现了奸细 |
[07:00] | Someone who’s probably here with us right now. | 可能现在就有人在偷听我们的对话 |
[07:02] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:11] | What are they telling King Henry? | 他们在跟亨利国王说什么呢 |
[07:16] | It’s not good news. | 肯定不是好消息 |
[07:18] | I hope it’s not Bash. | 希望不是巴斯的事 |
[07:24] | What’s this? Take your hands off me. | 怎么了 放开我 |
[07:25] | I’m Lord Simon Westbrook. | 我是西蒙·韦斯特布鲁克大人 |
[07:26] | I’m the envoy of England. | 英格兰特使 |
[07:27] | You’re a murderer and a spy. | 你是奸细 是杀人犯 |
[07:29] | You slipped word to your countrymen | 你给你们的人通风报信 |
[07:31] | that French troops were headed to Scotland. | 说法国军队要前往苏格兰 |
[07:33] | You caused a slaughter, nearly killing my son! | 你引发了一场屠杀 差点害死我的儿子 |
[07:35] | Oh, that’s absurd. I’m a diplomat. | 荒谬 我可是外交官 |
[07:37] | I’m here to help keep the peace. | 我是来维护和平的 |
[07:38] | Then you failed your mission. | 那你的任务失败了 |
[07:40] | So your queen won’t mind | 这样我把你的头送过去时 |
[07:41] | when I send her your head. | 你的女王就不会介意了 |
[07:42] | – Take him away! – Majesty, you… you’re mistaken. | -带他走 -陛下 你弄错了 |
[07:45] | Let go of me! I’ve done no such thing. | 放开我 不是我干的 |
[07:47] | Why would I? You’ve got the wrong man! | 我为什么要那么做 你们抓错人了 |
[07:58] | Poor Mary. | 可怜的玛丽 |
[08:00] | You feel like the king will never see you. | 好像国王永远不打算见你了 |
[08:02] | And you a queen. | 而你还是女王 |
[08:04] | I’m glad that my unhappiness | 真高兴我的不幸 |
[08:05] | brings you such pleasure. | 可以让你如此快乐 |
[08:07] | Oh, your unhappiness gives me no pleasure. | 看到你不幸我一点都不快乐 |
[08:09] | Your absence, however… | 但你的离开… |
[08:11] | Why do you hate me so? | 你为什么这么讨厌我 |
[08:13] | If I’m going to Portugal, why not just say it? | 你想让我去葡萄牙就直说吧 |
[08:17] | You were kind to me when I was young. | 我小时候你对我很好的 |
[08:20] | When I look at you, I see death. | 我看到你时 就看到了死亡 |
[08:24] | I see your country hanging around my son’s neck. | 我看到你的国家死死缠住我儿子的脖子 |
[08:28] | I see his men | 我看到他的军队 |
[08:29] | off defending your country, dying. | 因为去保卫你的国家而死亡 |
[08:33] | Well, if I am such a burden, | 如果我真的是个累赘 |
[08:35] | make the king release me | 那就让国王放了我 |
[08:37] | so I may be Portugal’s burden instead. | 让我去做葡萄牙的累赘 |
[08:40] | I wish I could, | 我也想 |
[08:41] | but Henry feels that Scotland’s been poached from him. | 但这样亨利会觉得苏格兰被人抢走了 |
[08:44] | How can I make the king change his mind? | 我要怎么才能改变国王的心意 |
[08:47] | Well… there is one small thing. | 确实有件小事可以 |
[08:55] | And how may I help France, Your Majesty? | 我要怎么帮助法国 陛下 |
[08:59] | These English, | 那些英格兰人 |
[09:00] | we keep them at court to help keep peace, | 我们把他们留下是想维护和平 |
[09:01] | but it appears they don’t want peace. | 但他们根本不想要和平 |
[09:04] | Their envoy, Simon, | 他们的特使 西蒙 |
[09:05] | was overheard boasting in a local tavern | 在城里一家酒馆吹嘘自己为伏击立功时 |
[09:07] | about his role in the ambush. | 被人无意中听到了 |
[09:09] | How he warned his countrymen of our soldiers’ movements. | 还有他如何警告同胞提防我们的军队 |
[09:12] | The trouble is, to condemn a diplomat | 可问题是 要给外交官定罪 |
[09:13] | we need testimony no nation can question. | 我们需要一份任何国家都不会质疑的证词 |
[09:17] | A witness whose word is unassailable. | 一份不容怀疑的证词 |
[09:19] | Instead, we have her. | 而我们的证人是她 |
[09:28] | She’s a prostitute, Mary. | 她是个妓女 玛丽 |
[09:31] | But a very brave woman. | 但是她很勇敢 |
[09:32] | She came here at great risk to aid the King’s justice. | 她冒着大风险 来帮助国王主持公道 |
[09:36] | You want me to put my name to her words? | 你希望我在她的证词上签名 |
[09:40] | If you don’t, a murderer goes free– | 如果你不签名 杀人凶手会逍遥法外 |
[09:43] | a man who put my brother at death’s door. | 而那个凶手让我哥哥的生命危在旦夕 |
[09:53] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:54] | Judith. Uh, My Lady. | 朱迪丝 女王陛下 |
[09:57] | – And you saw Simon with your own eyes, Judith? – Yeah. | -朱迪丝 这事是你亲眼所见吗 -是的 |
[10:01] | And I heard them call him by name, too. | 我也听到他们称呼了他的名 |
[10:03] | He had a f… a fine face, | 他… 长得很好看 |
[10:05] | and posh clothes, and that medallion around his neck, | 衣服也很华丽 脖子上挂了枚印章 |
[10:09] | the one with the sun’s rays. | 上面有太阳纹章 |
[10:11] | The royal English seal. | 那是英格兰皇室纹章 |
[10:12] | Now, you know that this seal | 你明知道那个纹章 |
[10:13] | means he is a very powerful man, | 代表着他很有权势 |
[10:16] | and that he can hurt you, | 可以轻易地伤害到你 |
[10:17] | but you came forward anyway. | 而你还是选择来作证 |
[10:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:22] | I heard how that Englishman talked. | 我听到了他说话的语气 |
[10:24] | He’s a heartless man, | 他非常残忍无情 |
[10:25] | playing games with other men’s lives. | 玩弄别人的生命于股掌之中 |
[10:31] | If I sign my name to her statement, | 如果我在她的证词上签了字 |
[10:33] | will you release me from my engagement to Francis? | 你会允许我取消与弗朗西斯的婚约吗 |
[10:43] | Very well, then. | 很好 |
[10:45] | Notify the executioner. | 通知死刑执行人吧 |
[10:46] | The English spy will lose his head | 英格兰间谍将在 |
[10:48] | at the Michaelmas banquet. | 米迦勒节晚宴上被斩首 |
[10:53] | Well, it’s done. | 事情解决了 |
[10:55] | Mary’s engaged to Tomas, and she’s leaving. | 玛丽跟托马斯订婚了 而且她会离开 |
[10:57] | Your Majesty. | 女王殿下 |
[10:58] | You’ve gotten your wish. | 您已得偿所愿 |
[11:00] | I never wished for a spy to cause French blood to spill. | 我从没希望让一个间谍伤到法国人 |
[11:04] | And it’s unfortunate for you that spy happened to be Simon. | 很不幸 那名间谍是西蒙 |
[11:08] | Perhaps he made himself useful | 他证明了自己的用处 |
[11:09] | so that I would overlook his larger crime. | 也许指望我会无视他更大的罪行 |
[11:13] | I will not. | 但我不会 |
[11:13] | So the end justifies any means. | 那就是说结果比过程重要 |
[11:15] | This will save my son’s life. | 这件事能够拯救我儿子的生命 |
[11:17] | Unless you tell me your visions have changed. | 难不成你的预见的未来发生变化了吗 |
[11:20] | Mmm, if anything, it’s the opposite. | 恰恰相反 根本没变 |
[11:22] | My dreams are more vivid, more ominous. | 那些预见的画面 更加真实了 |
[11:24] | Mary’s presence here will cost you your firstborn. | 玛丽留在这里 您的儿子一定会死 |
[11:30] | The engagement’s been official less than an hour, | 你们的婚约刚确定不到一个小时 |
[11:32] | and you’re already packing? | 你现在就开始打包行李了吗 |
[11:33] | I have no choice. I’m going to Portugal in two days, | 我别无选择 我两天后就要去葡萄牙了 |
[11:36] | right after the Michaelmas banquet. | 米迦勒节宴会一结束就走 |
[11:38] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[11:39] | What about us? You don’t want us to come with you? | 那我们呢 你不想我们跟你一起走吗 |
[11:42] | Of course I do, more than anything. | 我当然想 非常想 |
[11:44] | But you do have a choice. | 但你们都有选择 |
[11:46] | I can’t ask you to come with me | 如果你们都不想去葡萄牙 |
[11:47] | when none of you expected to live in Portugal. | 我不能自私地要你们跟我一起走 |
[11:50] | You all moved from Scotland | 你们离开苏格兰 |
[11:51] | to be here in France. | 是为了待在法国 |
[11:52] | No, Mary. We left to be with you. | 不 玛丽 我们是为了和你在一起 |
[11:56] | So you’ll come with me? | 所以你们愿意跟我走吗 |
[11:57] | Of course we will. | 当然啦 |
[12:00] | I don’t deserve any of you. | 我不值得你们这样对我 |
[12:02] | You deserve to marry someone you love. | 你应该跟你爱的人结婚 |
[12:05] | Or at least like. | 至少是你喜欢的人 |
[12:06] | Kings and Queens don’t have that luxury. | 国王和女王从来没有这种福分 |
[12:24] | I wonder whose face you’re imagining on that target. | 我想知道你把那个靶子想象成谁的脸了 |
[12:28] | A Portuguese prince, perhaps? | 也许是一名葡萄牙的王子 |
[12:30] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[12:32] | This time, it’s that English envoy. | 这次是那个英格兰特使 |
[12:37] | Simon is lucky you’re not the headsman. | 西蒙很幸运 刽子手不是你 |
[12:39] | Or he’d be dead already. | 不然他早就死了 |
[12:43] | I don’t know who’s lucky anymore. | 我不知道幸运的人是谁 |
[12:47] | I used to think that we were, | 我曾经觉得我们很幸运 |
[12:50] | the years that we had as children, | 我们儿时的那些时光 |
[12:52] | the time we’ve had since you’ve been back at court. | 你回宫廷时的我们共度的那些欢乐时光 |
[12:56] | Now I feel those days like something sharp in my heart. | 而我现在我想起那些 只觉得心疼 |
[12:58] | Let’s not speak of this. | 能不能不说这个 |
[13:02] | I want… | 我想… |
[13:03] | I just wish… | 我只是希望… |
[13:03] | Mary, we can’t. | 玛丽 我们不能 |
[13:06] | We can’t. The castle. | 我们不能 城堡里有人 |
[13:11] | Maybe we could find some other place. | 不如我们出去吧 |
[13:13] | The lakeside. | 去湖边 |
[13:15] | At sunset. | 日落的时候 |
[13:45] | Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[13:46] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[13:53] | I was surprised when you were announced. | 通报说是你 我还很惊讶 |
[13:54] | I didn’t think… | 我没想到… |
[14:03] | You seem different now. | 你好像改变想法了 |
[14:05] | More… willing. | 更加… 主动了 |
[14:07] | I am. | 确实 |
[14:09] | I wonder why. | 为什么呢 |
[14:11] | I’m leaving in two days. | 我两天后就要走了 |
[14:14] | I want this. | 我想要这样 |
[14:17] | Is that meant to… | 你这句话 |
[14:18] | convince you or me? | 是想说服你自己还是我 |
[14:21] | – Kenna, are you sure of this? – Yes. | -肯娜 你确定吗 -确定 |
[14:25] | But it’s not all I want. | 但我想要的不止于此 |
[14:29] | I want to stay. | 我想要留下来 |
[14:31] | Stay? | 留下来 |
[14:32] | Stay as what? | 以什么身份 |
[14:33] | You’re Mary’s lady. If she’s gone, what… | 你是玛丽的侍女 如果她离开了 |
[14:36] | position would you hold at court? | 你要以什么身份在宫廷立足 |
[14:37] | Well, the position you would give me. | 以你给我的身份 |
[14:41] | As your mistress. | 你的情妇 |
[14:44] | And perhaps in time, I could have more. | 也许之后我将拥有更高的地位 |
[14:46] | Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[14:47] | I have a mistress. | 我已经有一个情妇了 |
[14:50] | Diane has been with me for half my life. | 黛安跟了我半辈子 |
[14:52] | We’ve had decades together. | 我们一起度过了数十年 |
[14:57] | The heart needs time. | 真心需要时间来培养 |
[14:58] | Mine doesn’t. | 我的不需要 |
[15:00] | And even if it does, I have no time. | 即便它需要 我也没时间了 |
[15:15] | I’m trying to understand how this could happen, but I can’t. | 我试图弄清事情的原因 但毫无头绪 |
[15:18] | We’re not at war with the English. | 我们和英格兰并未处于交战状态 |
[15:19] | We were careful to send enough men | 我们很谨慎地派了一定人马 |
[15:21] | to discourage their aggression but not… not to threaten them. | 阻止他们的侵略 但并未威胁到他们 |
[15:24] | Which is why you should stop blaming yourself. | 所以你就不要再自责了 |
[15:27] | I don’t blame myself. I blame Simon. | 我没有自责 我是在怪罪西蒙 |
[15:30] | My instincts were right, and the Portuguese proved it. | 我的直觉是对的 葡萄牙人也证实了 |
[15:33] | As soon as the English saw that Scotland had a friend | 英格兰人一发现苏格兰拥有 |
[15:36] | that would defend them, they stopped their attacks. | 可靠的盟友 他们就停止了攻击 |
[15:39] | If it weren’t for that ambush… | 除了这次埋伏… |
[15:42] | Mary would still be yours. | 玛丽仍是属于你的 |
[15:44] | This is not about my broken heart, Mother. | 这无关乎我的伤心 母亲 |
[15:47] | No, it’s about your good heart. | 不 这是关于你的善心 |
[15:49] | I’m not mocking you, Francis. | 我不是在奚落你 弗朗西斯 |
[15:50] | Your heart is good. | 你太心善了 |
[15:52] | It’s good enough to love your bastard brother | 善良到去爱你这个私生子哥哥 |
[15:55] | and to try to love your future wife. | 还设法去爱你未来的妻子 |
[15:57] | If only your father’s heart could do that. | 要是你父王也有这份心就好了 |
[16:05] | If only mine could stop. | 要是我能狠心一点就好了 |
[16:08] | What if Mary’s just moving | 万一玛丽又陷入 |
[16:09] | from one waiting game to another? | 另一场等待怎么办 |
[16:11] | Let her go, Francis. | 让她去吧 弗朗西斯 |
[16:13] | You’re worrying over nothing. | 你这是杞人忧天 |
[16:15] | You would say that. | 你当然会这么说 |
[16:17] | You can’t stand her. | 因为你难以忍受她的存在 |
[16:19] | My instincts say not to trust Tomas. | 我直觉托马斯不可信 |
[16:23] | They were right before. | 上次我的直觉没错 |
[16:25] | Maybe it’s time I stopped doubting them. | 也许这次我该相信我的直觉 |
[16:36] | I almost thought you weren’t coming. | 我还以为你不会来了 |
[16:38] | – I’ve been busy. – I know. | -有点事脱不开身 -我知道 |
[16:40] | You’ve been asking questions about Tomas. | 你在调查托马斯 |
[16:42] | It’s all over the castle, and if I’ve heard… | 城堡里都传开了 如果连我都有所耳闻 |
[16:44] | Tomas will hear, too. | 托马斯也会知道 |
[16:46] | I don’t care. Let him think | 我不在乎 就让他以为 |
[16:47] | that I’m jealous if he wants to, | 我是嫉妒好了 |
[16:48] | as long as he knows that he’s accountable | 只要他知道 |
[16:50] | for how he treats you. | 他得好好对你就行 |
[16:52] | I hear he’s cruel to his servants. | 我听说他对他的侍从很残忍 |
[16:56] | Francis, thank you, but you don’t need to worry. | 弗朗西斯 谢谢你 但你无需担心 |
[16:59] | Now, come. Sit with me. | 来 我们去坐一会儿 |
[17:07] | I’ve asked my uncle to be sure | 我请求我的叔叔 |
[17:09] | of my safety in Portugal. | 保证我在葡萄牙的安全 |
[17:11] | He assures me it will be fine. | 他保证一切都会相安无事 |
[17:12] | You need more than your uncle’s word. | 你需要的不仅是你叔叔的保证 |
[17:15] | Mary, if anything happens to you, | 玛丽 如果你出了什么事 |
[17:16] | I feel responsible. | 我会觉得是我的责任 |
[17:18] | When I couldn’t make Scotland safe, I told you to marry this man. | 我无力保护苏格兰 是我让你嫁给他的 |
[17:21] | I’m not going into this blindly, | 我有自己的想法 |
[17:24] | and I won’t let him hurt me. | 不会让他伤害我的 |
[17:26] | There are rumors about his scheming, his cruelty… | 有流言说他诡计多端 冷酷无情… |
[17:28] | There are rumors about all royals. | 哪个皇室成员不是流言缠身 |
[17:31] | You know what they say about you? | 你知道别人是怎么说你的吗 |
[17:33] | Half of Europe thinks that you’re sickly | 半个欧洲都认为你体弱多病 |
[17:35] | and weak and stunted. | 软弱无能 发育不良 |
[17:38] | That half-blind portrait artist didn’t realize | 那个肖像画家眼睛不好 根本没发现 |
[17:40] | I was sitting in a chair while my sister was standing, | 我姐姐站着 而我是坐着的 |
[17:42] | and now half of Europe thinks I’m a dwarf. | 现在半个欧洲都以为我是个侏儒 |
[17:45] | And they say that Bash | 他们还说 |
[17:46] | got all the good looks and passion, | 巴斯外形帅气 活力四射 |
[17:47] | and all you have is tedious… | 而你却沉闷乏味… |
[18:17] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[18:21] | Forgive me, Mary. | 抱歉 玛丽 |
[18:23] | I needed to see you, and I couldn’t wait for formalities. | 我急需见你 顾不上礼节了 |
[18:26] | I would like to discuss some… | 我想要谈一些规矩 |
[18:28] | rules, and your lady should hear them, too. | 你的侍女也应该听听 |
[18:31] | Rules? | 规矩 |
[18:32] | Rules you will live by in Portugal. | 你在葡萄牙生活将要遵守的规矩 |
[18:34] | You seem to believe that until you’re married to me | 你好像认为 在你嫁给我之前 |
[18:37] | you’re somehow free. | 你还是自由之身 |
[18:39] | If so, you’re mistaken. | 如果是这样 那你就错了 |
[18:42] | My Lord, I don’t know if I like your tone. | 殿下 我不太喜欢你说话的语气 |
[18:45] | Do you have whipping boys in Scotland? | 你在苏格兰有代替受过的仆人吗 |
[18:47] | Whipping boys? | 代替受过的仆人 |
[18:48] | Well, s-some use them, but… | 有些人有 但… |
[18:50] | Good. Miguel is now your whipping boy. | 从现在起米格尔就是代你受过的仆人 |
[18:54] | That is for the offense of questioning me. | 刚才那下是对你质疑我的惩罚 |
[18:56] | Tomas, please… | 托马斯 别 |
[18:59] | That is for interrupting me. | 这一下是对你打断我的惩罚 |
[19:03] | Much better. | 这样好多了 |
[19:05] | You’re bound by a treaty agreed by your betters: | 你必须照着长辈们所达成的协议做事 |
[19:08] | your uncle, myself and King Henry. | 包括你的叔叔 我 以及亨利国王 |
[19:10] | And if you’re not impressed by the treaty, | 如果你对这个协议印象不深的话 |
[19:12] | maybe you will be by this: | 也许接下来的话会让你印象深刻 |
[19:14] | My ships made your country safe, but… | 我的船队保护了你的国家 但 |
[19:19] | I can remove them | 我可以轻易地调走那些船 |
[19:21] | as easily as this. | 简单不过如此 |
[19:24] | Whatever freedoms of actions or thought | 无论弗朗西斯给了你什么思想 |
[19:28] | you were given by Francis, forget them. | 或行动上的自由 忘记它们 |
[19:30] | When I am king, I will rule like most kings: | 我做国王时 规矩和大多数国王一样 |
[19:33] | what belongs to my queen belongs to me. | 我的王后的一切都是我的所有物 |
[19:37] | For Miguel’s sake… | 为了米格尔着想… |
[19:39] | I hope we are clear. | 我希望我都说明白了 |
[19:42] | Are we? | 明白了吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, My Lord. | 是的 殿下 |
[19:46] | Quite clear. | 非常明白 |
[19:57] | You can’t marry him. | 你不能嫁给他 |
[19:59] | I beg of you. | 求你了 |
[20:00] | Aylee, you heard him. | 艾莉 你应该听见他说的了 |
[20:01] | But you’re a queen. | 但你是女王啊 |
[20:03] | There must be some other way. | 一定还有其他的办法的 |
[20:04] | If there was any other option, don’t you think I would take it? | 我走投无路才出此下策 |
[20:08] | I have to marry Tomas, | 我不得不嫁给托马斯 |
[20:10] | no matter who he is, | 不论他这个人如何 |
[20:12] | no matter my feelings… | 不论我是否愿意 |
[20:15] | …because I am a queen. | 因为我是女王 |
[20:17] | I have no other option. | 我别无选择 |
[20:27] | Good news. The fever is broken. | 好消息 退烧了 |
[20:29] | – Thank God. – So I can get out… | -谢天谢地 -所以我可以出去 |
[20:31] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我建议你别动 |
[20:33] | You’re going to live | 如果你的伤口没有撕裂 |
[20:34] | if you don’t tear your wound open, | 继续休息 |
[20:36] | if you keep resting, if you take proper care. | 护理得当 你就能活下去 |
[20:39] | If I have to spend one more minute in this bed… | 如果我还得在这床上多待一分钟的话 |
[20:41] | I’m going to make us both feel better… and leave. | 我会让放过我们俩 然后离开的 |
[20:54] | You promised you’d sneak me some wine, you liar. | 你说会给我偷一些酒来的 你这个骗子 |
[21:01] | You look worse than I do. | 你看起来比我还糟 |
[21:03] | It’s Tomas, isn’t it? | 是因为托马斯 对吧 |
[21:05] | Lola told me about your… inquiries. | 萝拉跟我说了你的一些质疑 |
[21:08] | I don’t have any proof yet, | 我还没有证据 |
[21:09] | but everything in me says that he’s a monster. | 但我能感觉到他是个恶魔 |
[21:11] | There are whispers in court | 宫里有传言说 |
[21:13] | that he murdered his first wife. | 他谋杀了他第一任妻子 |
[21:15] | If they couldn’t find proof in Portugal, | 如果他们在葡萄牙都找不到证据 |
[21:16] | how will you find it here? | 你在这里又怎么可能找得到 |
[21:18] | I don’t know yet… but I have to try. | 我还不知道 但我得试一试 |
[21:21] | I can’t let Mary… | 我不能让玛丽… |
[21:22] | Oh, but you can, | 不 你可以的 |
[21:24] | and you must. | 而且你必须这样做 |
[21:27] | You’ve been asking questions about me. | 你在到处打听我 |
[21:30] | Did you think I wouldn’t know? | 你觉得我可能不知道吗 |
[21:31] | No. No, I hoped you would. | 不 我希望你知道 |
[21:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:34] | Because your future wife is a friend of France. | 因为你未来的妻子是法国的盟友 |
[21:37] | Her well-being concerns this country, and always will. | 她的幸福与这个国家息息相关 永远如此 |
[21:40] | Is that a threat? | 这是在威胁我吗 |
[21:42] | If anything happens to Mary, | 如果玛丽出了什么事 |
[21:45] | you’ll… what? | 你会… 怎样 |
[21:46] | I would hope we won’t need to find out. | 我希望这种事情不会发生 |
[21:49] | Wouldn’t you, as her fiance? | 作为她未婚夫 你难道不这么想吗 |
[21:51] | If anything happens to her, it will be up to me. | 如果她出了任何事 那也是我说了算 |
[21:54] | She’s my property now, not yours. | 她现在是我的所有物 不是你的 |
[21:55] | No matter how many touches you steal. | 不论你们偷偷有了多少肌肤之亲 |
[21:57] | You’ll never be more than the powerless princeling | 你也不过是一个无能的小王子 |
[21:59] | who couldn’t even send a few men to defend her country. | 甚至无法派几个人去保卫她的国家 |
[22:02] | – Francis, no! – Sit. | -弗朗西斯 不要 -快坐下 |
[22:15] | Go ahead, say it. | 尽管说吧 |
[22:17] | I’m not thinking with my head. | 我失去理智了 |
[22:19] | Head, heart, who cares? | 理智 感情 谁在乎呢 |
[22:22] | He is a monster, no matter what the Pope chooses to call him, | 不管他姓甚名谁 骨子里就是个恶魔 |
[22:25] | and if you won’t kill him, I will. | 就算你不杀他 我也会的 |
[22:40] | Well, I would never know there was a costume banquet | 看着你们的脸 我都看不出来 |
[22:42] | in an hour from the faces I see. | 一个小时后有一个化妆晚会 |
[22:44] | How can you be so cheerful, | 都知道我们很快要离开了 |
[22:45] | knowing how soon we’re leaving? | 你怎么还能这么高兴 |
[22:47] | Should I spend my last hours in France with moping and tears? | 我在法国剩下的这几小时应该忧愁哭泣吗 |
[22:53] | Don’t forget pining and regret. | 别忘了加上思念和遗憾 |
[23:06] | Mary’s right. | 玛丽说得对 |
[23:08] | What’s the matter with us? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[23:10] | Why wallow in misery if we have a choice? | 既然我们有得选择 为什么要痛苦不堪 |
[23:13] | Why not use the hours we have left | 为什么不好好利用剩下的这几小时 |
[23:15] | to seize some pleasure while we still can? | 及时享乐 |
[23:17] | Yes. Some pleasure. | 是啊 行乐 |
[23:20] | Or perhaps some spite. | 也可能是”行恶” |
[23:21] | A lovely wood sprite! | 一个可爱的树妖 |
[23:22] | France will never forget you. | 法国会永远铭记你的 |
[23:24] | I hope that they won’t. | 但愿如此 |
[23:27] | You want to dress up in a footman’s livery? | 你要穿男侍的制服吗 |
[23:29] | Yes. Why not? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[23:30] | But in case I change my mind, | 但我要把两件都拿上 |
[23:32] | I’ll take both. | 免得我改变主意 |
[23:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:57] | The royal English seal. | 英格兰皇室印章 |
[24:00] | This is Simon’s, isn’t it? | 这是西蒙的 不是吗 |
[24:03] | Why would you want me to have this? | 你为什么给我这个 |
[24:11] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处在找你 |
[24:15] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[24:17] | I met you in a dream I had | 我在梦里见过你 |
[24:18] | about Norse gods and goddesses | 那是一个关于挪威众神的梦 |
[24:20] | from that book we read. | 我们一起读过那本书 |
[24:23] | The reality’s better. | 真人比梦中更美 |
[24:25] | Are you sure you should be swinging that sword? | 你确定你要挥那把剑吗 |
[24:28] | You might reopen your wound. | 你的伤口可能会撕裂 |
[24:29] | Well, better my sword reopens it than someone else’s. | 与其被别人撕裂 还不如用我自己的剑 |
[24:32] | Aha! St. Michael, aren’t you? | 你扮演的是大天使米迦勒 对吧 |
[24:35] | Better be a real sword if you plan to slay Lucifer. | 要杀路西法的话还是得拿把真剑才行 |
[24:38] | You had to bring up Tomas? | 你非得提托马斯不可吗 |
[24:40] | I don’t understand why he changed so quickly. | 我真不明白他怎么能变得那么快 |
[24:43] | Before Mary said yes, | 在玛丽同意之前 |
[24:44] | Tomas seemed a whole other person. | 托马斯完全就像是另外一个人 |
[24:46] | He was desperate. | 那是因为他孤注一掷 |
[24:48] | He’d been looking for a queen all over the continent. | 他在欧洲大陆遍寻待嫁的女王 |
[24:50] | No doubt to make sure the Pope declared him legitimate. | 无疑是为了要确保教皇宣布他的合法性 |
[24:53] | Of course he’d put on an act | 他为了得到自己想要的东西 |
[24:54] | if it got what him he wanted. | 当然会装模作样了 |
[24:55] | Well, he got bloody lucky, didn’t he? | 那他还真是很幸运啊 不是吗 |
[24:57] | If I hadn’t been ambushed | 如果我带人去苏格兰时 |
[24:58] | getting those men off to Scotland, | 没有遭到伏击 |
[25:00] | Mary wouldn’t be marrying him. | 玛丽就不用嫁给他了 |
[25:02] | Say that again. | 说得对 |
[25:05] | If our men hadn’t been ambushed, | 如果我们的人没有中埋伏 |
[25:06] | then Mary wouldn’t need his men, | 玛丽就不会需要他的帮助 |
[25:09] | or his marriage proposal. | 也不会接受他的求婚 |
[25:29] | Simon, I was told I could find you here. | 西蒙 有人告诉我你在这里 |
[25:32] | So you’ve heard. I’m the entertainment. | 没错 我现在就是个玩物 |
[25:34] | Or my head is when it comes off at midnight. | 或者是等午夜时分我的脑袋变成玩物 |
[25:38] | Try not to look so upset. | 尽量别把不安放在脸上 |
[25:40] | – Why would I be upset? -I understand you signed | -我为什么要不安 -我知道您签署了声明 |
[25:42] | the statement naming me as the spy behind that ambush. | 说我是泄露了那次伏击的间谍 |
[25:46] | I don’t suppose you care that I’m innocent. | 我猜您一点也不在乎我无辜与否 |
[25:48] | I might… if I believed it. | 如果我相信的话 我或许会在乎 |
[25:53] | Is that my seal stamp? | 那是我的印章吗 |
[25:54] | – Wondered where that thing went. – Tell me, | -我还奇怪它去哪儿了呢 -告诉我 |
[25:57] | why is your seal so similar to the royal English seal? | 为什么你的印章和英格兰皇室纹章那么像 |
[26:00] | The queen is a cousin by marriage. | 王后是我的远房表亲 |
[26:03] | She styles the rose white, we style it red. | 她的玫瑰式样是白色 而我们是红色 |
[26:07] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个做什么 |
[26:09] | A friend of mine was interested. | 我的一个朋友对这个有兴趣 |
[26:11] | Thought I might be interested, too. | 我觉得可能我也会感兴趣 |
[26:14] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[26:15] | Come here, please. | 请过来 |
[26:22] | Good evening, My Lord. | 晚上好 殿下 |
[26:26] | Hmm. You look like a huntress. | 你看起来像个女猎人啊 |
[26:28] | I chose my costume for you. | 我为了您才选的这套装扮 |
[26:29] | I know that the bow is your favorite weapon. | 我知道弓箭是您最喜欢的武器 |
[26:32] | My second favorite, but thank you. | 仅次于最爱 但还是谢谢你 |
[26:36] | Your grip is a little tight, My Lord. | 您搂得有点太紧了 殿下 |
[26:38] | No tighter than your former fiances, I’m sure. | 应该没你之前的未婚夫们那么紧吧 |
[26:42] | I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白您在说什么 |
[26:44] | Huh? Must I send for your whipping boy? | 非得逼我喊替罪羊过来吗 |
[26:48] | Let go of her. | 放开她 |
[26:52] | You’ve forgotten our talk. | 你忘了我们说过的话了 |
[26:53] | Mary is my fiance now. | 玛丽现在是我的未婚妻了 |
[26:56] | You came here almost a crown prince, but not quite. | 你在这里还不完全是真正的王子 |
[26:59] | You needed a queen to seal your deal with the Pope. | 你需要一个女王帮你达成和教皇间的交易 |
[27:02] | And when Mary needed troops sent to her country, | 而当玛丽需要往自己国家派军队的时候 |
[27:04] | you were suddenly there to help, | 因为我们的人中了埋伏 |
[27:06] | because my men were ambushed. | 你才能突然伸出援手 |
[27:08] | On a tip from a spy in court. | 因为宫中有人告密 |
[27:12] | A spy we assumed was Simon. | 我们以为那个间谍就是西蒙 |
[27:13] | When Tomas had a far better motive. | 但托马斯的动机要强烈得多 |
[27:16] | If you’re accusing the next king of Portugal, | 如果你要控告葡萄牙的下任国王 |
[27:18] | I hope you have proof. | 最好有确凿的证据 |
[27:20] | We’ll have proof soon enough. | 我们很快就会有证据了 |
[27:21] | In the meantime, let go of Mary. | 不过现在 放开玛丽 |
[27:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:31] | Yes. You said you’d have proof? | 很好 你说你们有证据 |
[27:33] | Did you mean his valet Miguel? | 你说的是他的贴身男仆米格尔吗 |
[27:35] | Tomas could not have acted alone. | 托马斯不可能单独行动 |
[27:36] | He hates his master. | 他恨他的主人 |
[27:38] | I think he’ll help us if we can protect him. | 如果我们能保护他 他会帮助我们的 |
[27:40] | We will. I’ve sent guards to find him. | 我们会保护他的 我派守卫去找他了 |
[27:42] | If Simon is innocent, | 如果西蒙是无辜的 |
[27:43] | and the woman whose words I signed my name to lied, | 那个以我的名义作证的女人就说了谎 |
[27:46] | she’s a pawn | 她和我一样 |
[27:47] | in this king’s game as much as I am. | 在这场权力游戏里都是一枚棋子 |
[27:49] | She might help us, too. | 她可能也会帮助我们 |
[27:50] | Otherwise, if Simon dies wrongly, | 否则如果西蒙错死刀下 |
[27:52] | we will both have war with England. | 我们两国就都要和英格兰开战了 |
[27:55] | And we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[28:02] | Miguel wasn’t in his chambers, | 米格尔不在他自己的房间里 |
[28:03] | but a footman said he saw him leaving with Tomas, | 但有个男仆说他看见米格尔和托马斯一起 |
[28:05] | headed for the game trails. | 往猎场方向走了 |
[28:06] | Hunting– now? | 现在去打猎吗 |
[28:08] | Tomas must want to kill Miguel | 托马斯一定是想趁米格尔说出真相前 |
[28:09] | before anyone talks to him. | 杀人灭口 |
[28:28] | Is there anything my lady wants? | 请问这位小姐想要点什么吗 |
[28:30] | Keep your voice down! You’re a kitchen boy. | 小声点 你只是个厨房里的帮佣 |
[28:32] | If anyone catches you here, you’ll be flogged. | 如果有人在这里抓到你 你就要挨鞭子了 |
[28:35] | Did you leave this costume in my room, or didn’t you? | 难道不是你把这套衣服放在我房间里的吗 |
[28:37] | Yes, but we have to be discreet. | 是我 但是我们得谨慎点 |
[28:40] | My family is depending on me to bring home a title and lands, | 我家都要靠我攀个高枝 |
[28:43] | to marry someone who’s better than me. | 给家族带来地位和土地 |
[28:45] | Why not just celebrate Michaelmas? | 为什么不能单纯地享受米迦勒节 |
[28:48] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:50] | Saint Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[28:51] | He slew Lucifer | 他杀了路西法 |
[28:52] | who sewed vanity, pride and shame, | 那个堕天使集虚荣 骄傲和羞辱于一身 |
[28:56] | which is why we wear these masks. | 所以我们才戴这些面具 |
[28:59] | So on this one day, no one’s better than anyone else. | 所以今天这一天 没有地位高下之分 |
[29:03] | We’re all the same. | 我们都是平等的 |
[29:10] | What lies! Why would I? | 什么谎言 我为什么要说谎 |
[29:12] | I’d say for the money to buy that new cloak and those boots, | 我想是为了拿钱添置这件新斗篷和靴子 |
[29:14] | and to get a ride out of town on that vegetable cart. | 还有机会坐在那个蔬菜车上出城逛逛 |
[29:21] | And for this. | 还有这个 |
[29:22] | To make him stop hitting you. | 为了让他不再打你 |
[29:25] | I got that from a patron. | 那是我的恩客干的 |
[29:28] | When I signed your statement, | 我为你的证词署名的时候 |
[29:30] | you told me that you saw Simon clearly. | 你跟我说你清楚地看到了西蒙 |
[29:33] | His face, his clothes, | 看到了他的脸 他的衣服 |
[29:35] | his medallion. | 还有他的纹章 |
[29:36] | What was the color of the rose on his medallion? | 他纹章上的玫瑰是什么颜色的 |
[29:38] | I’ll make it easy for you. Was it red or white? | 我就直说了吧 是红的还是白的 |
[29:41] | It was white, the seal of the English crown. | 白的 是英格兰皇冠的印章 |
[29:45] | Simon’s seal is different from England’s. | 西蒙的印章和英格兰的样式不一样 |
[29:47] | His rose is red. | 他的玫瑰是红的 |
[29:48] | Please leave me be. I’m so scared. | 别再质问我了 我很害怕 |
[29:50] | The king will have your head for your lies. | 国王会因为你说谎而将你砍头的 |
[29:52] | But he may show you mercy | 不过如果你告诉我是谁让你说谎的 |
[29:53] | if you tell me who made you lie, and tell me now. | 也许他会从轻处理 现在就告诉我 |
[29:58] | He swore he would kill me. | 我说了的话他会杀了我的 |
[30:00] | He wasn’t lying if | 如果是我想的那个人 |
[30:01] | he’s who I think he is. | 那他就一定会这么做的 |
[30:03] | Just tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[30:05] | Would you know this man if you saw him again? | 如果你再看到那个人能认出来吗 |
[30:11] | Get her on a horse. We don’t have much time. | 帮她上马 我们时间不多了 |
[30:13] | And you made sure the prostitute left the village? | 你确保那个妓女离开村子了吗 |
[30:16] | I gave her the extra gold, like you said. | 我按照你的吩咐多给了她金币 |
[30:18] | I told her to leave today, or you would visit her again. | 我让她今天就离开 否则你会再去找她 |
[30:21] | Good. You’ve served me well, Miguel. | 很好 你做的很好 米格尔 |
[30:24] | I’ll always remember. | 我会铭记在心的 |
[30:25] | I’ll make sure your family remembers, too. | 我会让你的家人也铭记于心 |
[30:29] | My family? | 我的家人 |
[30:30] | Well, you understand you can’t serve me while you still live. | 你应该明白让你活着我不放心 |
[30:34] | My Lord, please! | 殿下 求求你 |
[30:35] | It’s not “My Lord” anymore. | 别叫我”殿下”了 |
[30:37] | It’s “Your Majesty,” | 叫陛下 |
[30:38] | because, thanks to you, I’m going to be a king. | 因为 多亏你 我将成为国王 |
[30:42] | No! | 不 |
[30:45] | Run, Miguel! | 快跑 米格尔 |
[30:55] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[30:56] | We need his confession. | 我们需要他招供 |
[30:58] | I’m trying very hard not to. | 我尽量不动手 |
[31:00] | Miguel! You’re alive. | 米格尔 你还活着 |
[31:03] | Don’t worry, we can get this arrow out. | 别担心 我们能把这支箭弄出来 |
[31:05] | I’m afraid of him. | 我更担心他 |
[31:34] | You’re going to lose. | 你不会成功的 |
[31:36] | You never learned how to take, like a bastard learns. | 你永远无法像私生子一样学会如何夺取利益 |
[31:40] | Take a crown, take a woman, take a life! | 霸占王冠 得到女人 取人性命 |
[31:43] | You can’t do it! | 你做不到 |
[32:06] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[32:08] | you’ll have war. | 你将要面对一场战争 |
[32:10] | But if you let me go with Mary, | 但是如果你放我和玛丽走 |
[32:12] | you’ll have peace. | 你将得到和平 |
[32:15] | When they take off your head, | 他们砍下你的头时 |
[32:16] | I’ll remember the men you killed. | 我会铭记你杀过的人 |
[32:19] | And Mary. | 还有玛丽 |
[32:32] | Can you ride? | 你还能骑马吗 |
[32:33] | We need to get back before they execute Simon. | 我们需要在他们处决西蒙前赶回去 |
[32:42] | Killing isn’t supposed to be easy. | 杀人不是什么容易的事 |
[32:44] | If your hands weren’t shaking, you’d be him. | 如果你的手不抖 你就和他一样了 |
[33:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:05] | It’s time for Simon’s head to come off. | 到处决西蒙的时候了 |
[33:06] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽在哪里 |
[33:07] | Where’s Francis and Bash? | 弗朗西斯和巴斯呢 |
[33:09] | They’re going to be too late. | 他们来不及了 |
[33:22] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[33:23] | I’m begging you, please wait for your sons | 求您了 等您的孩子们回来 |
[33:25] | to return– they think they can prove Simon innocent. | 他们说可以证明西蒙的清白 |
[33:27] | So I’ve been told. | 有人和我说过了 |
[33:28] | But if I let justice wait for every last effort | 但是如果我每次都等到最后一刻 |
[33:30] | to prove a man innocent, | 等着证明别人的清白 |
[33:32] | there’d be no justice. | 那就没有公正可言了 |
[33:33] | Is that what the queen says? | 王后也是这么说的吗 |
[33:34] | No. The queen says waiting makes me look weak, | 不 王后说等待让我显得软弱 |
[33:37] | like less of a king. | 没有国王的样子 |
[33:39] | And she says it to everyone. | 她对每个人都那么说 |
[33:40] | If anything, I think it makes you look more like a king. | 可我觉得那样反而让你更有国王的气度 |
[33:43] | Wise and fair and strong. | 睿智 公正 强大 |
[33:45] | A king we can believe in. | 一个我们可以信任的国王 |
[33:52] | You finally covered yourself up. | 你终于穿得保守了点 |
[33:56] | I couldn’t think straight, seeing you before. | 之前见到你的时候我都无法正常思考 |
[33:59] | I hope that thinking straight helps you make the right choice, | 我希望正常思考能帮您做出正确的选择 |
[34:02] | and wait. | 并耐心等待 |
[34:04] | Before… | 之前 |
[34:06] | when you said your heart didn’t have to wait… | 你说你的真心不用等待的时候… |
[34:10] | that was brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[34:12] | Most people, especially here… | 大多数人 特别是这里的人 |
[34:15] | would keep their hearts hidden. | 会隐藏他们的真心 |
[34:17] | Foolish is more like it. | 他们这是愚蠢 |
[34:18] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[34:21] | If we do leave tomorrow, | 如果明天我们真的离开 |
[34:24] | I don’t mind you knowing that I’ll think of you. | 我不介意让你知道我会想你 |
[34:26] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[34:28] | maybe foolish is something else. | 也许愚蠢的是另一些东西 |
[34:30] | Maybe foolish is Diane | 也许黛安在巴黎 |
[34:31] | endlessly shopping in Paris, leaving your king with… | 无止境的消费 让你的国王无法… |
[34:35] | no one to share his burdens. | 与他人分担重任才是愚蠢 |
[34:37] | Maybe foolish is the queen | 也许王后无止境的挖空 |
[34:38] | endlessly undermining your king’s authority. | 你国王的权威才是愚蠢 |
[34:43] | Maybe foolish is not baring one’s heart. | 也许不吐露心声才是愚蠢 |
[34:45] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[34:50] | I want you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[34:53] | Whatever that means for Diane or Catherine. | 无论那对黛安或凯瑟琳意味着什么 |
[34:56] | I want you, Kenna. | 我想要的是你 肯娜 |
[35:00] | Make way! | 让路 |
[35:03] | This is your spy. | 这是你的间谍 |
[35:07] | We have witnesses. | 我们有目击者 |
[35:09] | Two of them. | 两个目击者 |
[35:18] | Lord Westbrook, | 韦斯特布鲁克大人 |
[35:19] | are you pleased that England has made you | 英格兰任命你为新任 |
[35:20] | their new envoy to Portugal? | 驻葡萄牙大使 你高兴吗 |
[35:22] | He’s pleased Portugal | 他很高兴 |
[35:23] | paid him a king’s ransom to stay quiet | 因为葡萄牙支付巨额赎金 |
[35:24] | about what Tomas did to him. | 让他对托马斯的所作所为保持沉默 |
[35:26] | Well, with respect, | 恕我直言 |
[35:27] | I’m pleased to be leaving here alive, Majesty. | 很高兴我能活着离开 陛下 |
[35:30] | Please thank Portugal’s king | 请感谢葡萄牙国王 |
[35:32] | for the sacrifice of his son Tomas, | 牺牲他的儿子托马斯 |
[35:35] | who gave his life to protect our son | 为打猎时救我们的儿子于鹿角下 |
[35:37] | from a stag’s horns while hunting. | 而献出了自己的生命 |
[35:39] | As to the vile rumors | 有些恶劣谣言所传 |
[35:40] | Tomas plotted against France, | 托马斯密谋谋害法国 |
[35:42] | tell the king we will ignore them | 请转告国王我们心情沉重 |
[35:43] | if he will accept our sentiments. | 并且会无视谣言 |
[35:45] | Since Portugal’s king had no knowledge of any plot, | 因为葡萄牙国王对密谋一事一无所知 |
[35:47] | I’m confident he will accept. | 我相信他会接受的 |
[35:50] | The matter will be forgotten by all of us. | 我们所有人都会忘记这件事 |
[35:52] | And history, too, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 历史也会将其遗忘 |
[35:59] | You surprised me, Majesty. | 你令我震惊 女王陛下 |
[36:00] | Most royals won’t admit a mistake, | 大多数王室成员不会承认错误 |
[36:02] | let alone save a man’s life to fix it. | 更别说拯救一人的性命来改正错误了 |
[36:04] | Well, I hope that saving your life | 那我希望救了你 |
[36:06] | wasn’t my second mistake. | 不是我犯的第二个错误 |
[36:16] | Mary, Queen of Scots, | 苏格兰女王 玛丽 |
[36:17] | France is pleased to reinstate | 法国很愿意 |
[36:19] | our marriage treaty with your country. | 恢复与贵国的婚约 |
[36:21] | As soon as negotiations… | 只要协商… |
[36:22] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢 国王陛下 |
[36:23] | Scotland is pleased as well. | 苏格兰也十分愿意 |
[36:25] | Especially since, this time, | 特别是这次事件以后 |
[36:26] | you and my uncle will be allowing me | 您和我叔叔将允许我 |
[36:28] | to guide negotiations. | 主导协商 |
[36:31] | – Oh, for God’s sake. – Mary, I don’t think… | -上帝 -玛丽 我不认为… |
[36:35] | In the view of the role Scotland played | 由于苏格兰 |
[36:37] | in resolving your troubles with Portugal, | 在解决您和葡萄牙之间纷争 |
[36:39] | and in preventing the wrongful execution | 以及避免错杀外交官事件中 |
[36:41] | of a diplomat, | 所起的作用 |
[36:42] | we not only staved off war with England, | 我们不仅阻止了和英格兰的战争 |
[36:45] | but also spared our ally France considerable embarrassment. | 也使我们的盟友法国免除了尴尬境地 |
[36:50] | Which is why I am sure | 这也就是为何我很确定 |
[36:52] | you will want to improve the terms, | 您会改变想法 |
[36:54] | committing enough strength | 派遣足够的兵力 |
[36:55] | to keep your ally safe against England. | 对抗英格兰 以保盟友安全 |
[37:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[37:05] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续谈 |
[37:07] | As to the matter of lands for your dowry, | 谈到你陪嫁的土地 |
[37:09] | there is Scottish crown property which France finds of interest. | 这里是法国有兴趣的苏格兰领地 |
[37:14] | Well done, Mary. | 干得好 玛丽 |
[37:16] | You got practically everything Scotland wanted. | 你几乎拿到了苏格兰想要的一切 |
[37:18] | Soldiers and ships and armaments. | 士兵 船还有武器 |
[37:20] | Well, they got a few things, too. | 他们也得了些好处 |
[37:22] | Our best timber, some farmland. | 我们最好的木材 农田 |
[37:24] | But give it a few days, | 但再过些日子 |
[37:25] | and we will have a far better treaty than before. | 我们能拿到比之前更好的条件 |
[37:32] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[37:43] | You. | 你 |
[37:45] | You have tormented me long enough with waiting. | 等了这么久 真是折磨死我了 |
[37:47] | I completely agree. | 我也是 |
[37:52] | That’s the kind of talk I like to hear from my mistress. | 我就想从情妇嘴里听到这样的话 |
[38:03] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[38:05] | It’s very nice. | 真舒服 |
[38:08] | Well, I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[38:12] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[38:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:15] | The first time. | 为你学会温柔 |
[38:30] | You killed a man to protect me. | 你为了保护我杀了人 |
[38:34] | I’m not really sure what to say to that. | 我不知道要说什么好了 |
[38:36] | “Thank you”? | “谢谢你” |
[38:38] | “Thank you” Doesn’t cover it. | “谢谢”不足以表达我的感受 |
[38:41] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:42] | Your heart was right. | 你的心是对的 |
[38:44] | I suppose you always were. | 你应该一直都是对的 |
[38:46] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[38:47] | It told you to take your time, | 它告诉你要慢慢来 |
[38:49] | be careful, | 小心点 |
[38:50] | make the right choice for France. | 做对法国有利的事 |
[38:53] | And even last night, | 就算是昨晚 |
[38:54] | when we were so desperate to lose ourselves, | 我们那么绝望以至迷失自我时 |
[38:57] | you understood… | 你也明白 |
[38:59] | why I couldn’t go too far. | 为什么我不能陷得太深 |
[39:02] | You know what my heart says now? | 你知道现在我的心在说什么吗 |
[39:06] | It says that I should forget about politics and be with you, | 说我应该忘掉一切政治纷争 和你在一起 |
[39:09] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[39:11] | You’re a true queen, | 你是一个真正的女王 |
[39:13] | a queen that any king would kill for. | 一个任何国王都愿倾其所有的女王 |
[39:16] | But your head says differently. | 但你的理智不这么说 |
[39:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:20] | Your instincts were right. | 你的直觉是对的 |
[39:22] | They’ll make you a great king someday. | 总有一天它会使你成为一位伟大的国王 |
[39:52] | Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 |
[39:54] | I don’t know if you’re there, | 我不知道你在不在 |
[39:56] | but thank you. | 但谢谢你 |
[39:58] | You saved Simon’s life. | 你救了西蒙一命 |
[40:01] | And I suppose you saved mine. | 应该也救了我一命 |
[40:04] | I used to feel so alone here. | 我曾感觉在这里非常孤独 |
[40:05] | I don’t anymore. | 现在我不孤独了 |
[40:08] | And I hope you don’t, either. | 我希望你也不再孤独 |