时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:33] | That’s Diane de Portiers, the king’s mistress. | 那是黛安·德·波蒂 国王的情妇 |
[00:35] | Then that must be Sebastian, the king’s bastard. | 那肯定是塞巴斯蒂安了 国王的私生子 |
[00:38] | It’s Olivia D’Amencourt. | 她是奥利维亚·德阿蒙科 |
[00:40] | She left a few months before you arrived. | 你来的前几个月她才离开的 |
[00:42] | – Brokenhearted? – Yes, he was. | -失恋了吗 -没错 他失恋了 |
[00:44] | When it is right for France, I will be by your side. | 等到对法国有益之时 我会守在你身边 |
[00:46] | Until then, you can spend your time with others | 而在那之前 你可以和别人一起 |
[00:48] | but not my brother. | 但不能是我的哥哥 |
[00:50] | He’d known her first. | 他先认识了她 |
[00:51] | She was there in his heart all along. | 她一直在他心里 |
[00:54] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这不安全 |
[00:55] | There are people who matter more | 不同的人在他心中 |
[00:56] | and people who matter less. | 分量不同 |
[00:59] | I’ll make sure you’re remembered. | 我不会让你被人遗忘的 |
[01:05] | I don’t see Bash. | 我没看见巴斯 |
[01:06] | Isn’t it the custom for every able-bodied man | 所有身强体健的男丁 |
[01:09] | to ride to war with the King? | 不是都应随国王出征吗 |
[01:10] | Oh, it’s not war. | 他们不是去打战 |
[01:11] | Just a minor display of temper | 只不过是一些农民 |
[01:13] | by some peasants. | 唱点儿反调而已 |
[01:14] | Our Sebastian’s probably out | 塞巴斯蒂安应该在队伍前方 |
[01:15] | riding at the front with the King. | 和国王并肩同行吧 |
[01:18] | Men must find something to kill from time to time. | 男人时不时都得杀点生见点血 |
[01:20] | It’s a pity they can’t live | 真可惜 |
[01:21] | harmoniously like women. | 他们不懂像女人一样和谐相处 |
[01:23] | Harmoniously? | 和谐共处吗 |
[01:25] | Like you and me? | 就像我们一样 |
[01:26] | Oh, I was thinking more of you and Olivia. | 我是指你和奥利维亚 |
[01:31] | What a sweet, generous girl you are. | 你真是个善良大方的好姑娘 |
[01:34] | She and Francis can’t keep away from each other, | 她和弗朗西斯难分难舍 |
[01:36] | and you just take it in stride. | 而你如此泰然自若 |
[01:38] | Francis and I have an understanding. | 我和弗朗西斯互相理解 |
[01:40] | Well, that’s exactly what I mean. | 我就是这个意思 |
[01:41] | Knowing that another girl has his heart, | 就算知道他的心在另一个女孩身上 |
[01:43] | you just soldier on, serving the alliance. | 你依然勇往直前 坚持联盟不动摇 |
[01:45] | You have no idea what is in Francis’s heart. | 你根本不懂弗朗西斯的心 |
[01:48] | I know Francis is not the sort | 我知道弗朗西斯不会随随便便 |
[01:50] | to bed a girl that he didn’t love. | 就和他不爱的姑娘上床 |
[01:52] | I’m so pleased that you’ve made room for her in your life, | 我很欣慰 你愿意为她腾出一点地方 |
[01:56] | as I made room for Diane. | 就像我接受黛安那样 |
[02:05] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[02:06] | Your Majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[02:09] | A few comments if you don’t mind. | 我有点话要和你说 |
[02:11] | First, well done on getting my son into bed. | 首先 把我儿子拉上床了 做得好 |
[02:14] | But now you need to keep him there. | 现在你要把他牢牢抓住 |
[02:16] | If you want to be the Queen of France… | 如果你想成为法国王后… |
[02:17] | You want me to be Queen of France. | 是你想让我成为王后 |
[02:20] | I just wanted him back. | 我只是想让他回到我身边 |
[02:22] | Unfortunately, | 可惜啊 |
[02:23] | he loves Mary. | 他爱的是玛丽 |
[02:27] | You can’t know that. | 这谁也说不准 |
[02:29] | How much detail would you like? | 你真的想听吗 |
[02:32] | When our passion reached its limit, | 当我们攀上极乐时 |
[02:33] | he called out a name. | 他喊出的名字 |
[02:35] | It was not mine. | 不是我的 |
[02:38] | Accept that I’ve lost. | 我输了 |
[02:42] | I have. | 我承认 |
[02:45] | On guard. | 警戒 |
[02:49] | It’s not a toy, Charles. | 查尔斯 这可不是玩具 |
[02:51] | It’s an instrument of diplomacy. | 这是外交工具哦 |
[02:53] | Let’s go, Charles. | 查尔斯 我们走吧 |
[02:55] | My mother’s fault. | 都是母亲的错 |
[02:56] | She’s forcing everyone to learn how to use these things. | 她强迫大家都学着用这些玩意儿 |
[02:59] | Forks. | 叉子 |
[03:01] | A Neapolitan count is coming. | 一位那不勒斯伯爵要来 |
[03:03] | She doesn’t want us to look like barbarians before a fellow Italian. | 她不希望我们在意大利人面前显得很野蛮 |
[03:06] | Is that why your father has asked you to stay? | 所以你父亲才让你留下来吗 |
[03:07] | He must be greeted by a king or a dauphin | 他必须由国王或者王储来接见 |
[03:09] | or else it’s an insult. | 否则就是一种侮辱 |
[03:10] | Well, at least you’ll have more time | 不过 这样你就有更多时间 |
[03:12] | to spend with Olivia. | 可以陪奥利维亚了 |
[03:14] | In bed. | 在床上陪 |
[03:21] | We agreed our engagement was strictly business. | 我们之前都承认这场婚约只是个交易 |
[03:24] | Mm, until it’s not? | 之后会改变吗 |
[03:26] | I hate this plan of yours, Francis. | 我讨厌你的这个计划 弗朗西斯 |
[03:28] | Do you have any idea how it feels | 你在宫廷到处炫耀自己的情人 |
[03:31] | to watch you parade your lover around court? | 你知道我的感受吗 |
[03:33] | I did no such thing. | 我没这么做 |
[03:34] | I can’t help it if the servants gossip. | 我又管不住仆人们的嘴 |
[03:36] | While I am in a nunnery of one, | 让我一人形单影只 |
[03:37] | listening to your mother crow over me. | 听你母亲的幸灾乐祸 |
[03:40] | Is this what you really want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[03:42] | Are we any happier than we were before? | 我们现在比之前更快乐吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 不 |
[03:45] | But we don’t know what the future holds. | 但我们不知道未来会怎样 |
[03:48] | We could be married off to other people tomorrow | 我们明天就可能跟别人结婚 |
[03:50] | if it were necessary. | 如果有必要的话 |
[03:52] | I didn’t mean to hurt… | 我不是想伤害你… |
[03:55] | I just needed to forget you for a while. | 我只是需要暂时忘记你 |
[03:59] | To forget that I can’t have you. | 忘记我不能拥有你这一事实 |
[04:01] | Mary, to stay sane, | 玛丽 为了保持清醒 |
[04:03] | we must stay apart. | 我们绝对不能在一起 |
[04:08] | You know it’s true. | 你知道我们必须如此 |
[04:15] | So is your father telling you | 你父亲给你写信 |
[04:16] | to get married? | 是让你结婚吗 |
[04:17] | He would never put it like that. | 他才不会那么直白呢 |
[04:19] | The letter asks if I’ve met any agreeable men. | 信上问我有没有遇到合适的男人 |
[04:24] | Of fortune. | 有钱的人 |
[04:26] | Your father seems to expect a lot of you. | 你父亲好像对你寄予厚望啊 |
[04:28] | My family’s wealth comes from mining. | 我们家的钱都得益于矿产开采 |
[04:30] | And the mines are playing out. | 而矿产资源濒临枯竭 |
[04:31] | I have to do my part. | 我得尽到自己的责任 |
[04:33] | And all I’ve been raised to do | 从小到大我的任务就是 |
[04:34] | is dress nicely and smile at men. | 穿得漂漂亮亮向男人微笑 |
[04:37] | I happen to like that smile. | 我刚好喜欢你的微笑 |
[04:40] | I can’t even do that. | 我连那个都不会做 |
[04:41] | I’ve never eaten an egg in my whole life | 这辈子我吃的鸡蛋 |
[04:42] | that someone else didn’t cook for me. | 都是别人给我做的 |
[04:44] | Well, come here. | 那你过来吧 |
[04:46] | Take the pan. | 拿着平底锅 |
[04:47] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能去 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[04:56] | Now, you see how fast it’s cooking? | 看到没 熟得挺快吧 |
[04:59] | In a minute, you’re going to flip it over. | 一分钟后要翻个面 |
[05:02] | It’s easy, you’ll see. | 很简单的 不信你看 |
[05:04] | It’s like this. | 就这样 |
[05:05] | Only you have to have the courage of your convictions. | 你只要有勇气有信念就行了 |
[05:07] | – You have to mean it. – I mean it. | -要真心诚意去翻 -我真心诚意 |
[05:09] | The flip never works without confidence. | 没有信心可不会成功的哦 |
[05:11] | I’m telling you, I mean it. | 我说了 我是真心的 |
[05:15] | Now. | 翻 |
[05:17] | Oh. Well… | 你看 |
[05:19] | if you’d seen the things we’ve put back together | 其实我们端上餐桌的食物 |
[05:21] | for you people upstairs. | 并不是你想的那样 |
[05:27] | Well, you know what? Forget all this. | 这样吧 别管这些了 |
[05:31] | Come on, let’s go somewhere. | 我们去别处吧 |
[05:32] | Today, while we can. | 趁现在我们有这个机会 |
[05:34] | Did you know there’s hot springs in the hills? | 你知道山里有热温泉吗 |
[05:37] | Your troubles, they can’t follow you into water that warm. | 你的烦恼肯定无法跟着你去那么热的温泉 |
[05:40] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[05:47] | Be on your best behavior. | 礼数一定要周到 |
[05:49] | He’s from a minor family, but they have influence. | 他虽然家庭背景不显赫 但他们有一定声望 |
[05:51] | The Honorable Count Vincent, of Naples! | 那不勒斯市 文森特伯爵到 |
[05:54] | There’s no one to misbehave in front of | 现在法国王庭几乎没什么人在 |
[05:55] | as French court is nearly vacant. | 我想不守礼数也没对象啊 |
[05:57] | Smile. Remember, it was less than a year ago | 微笑 要记住 就在几个月前 |
[06:01] | that Henry was at war with half of Italy. | 亨利还在跟半个意大利的人打仗呢 |
[06:10] | Your Majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[06:11] | What a blessing to be in your luminous presence. | 得此机会觐见 不胜荣幸 |
[06:15] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | I should explain my lack of punctuality to King Henry, | 对于我的不守时 我很想向亨利国王道歉 |
[06:19] | but I see the son and not the father. | 但是他似乎并没有来 |
[06:22] | Unfortunately the king is away at the moment. | 很不凑巧 国王目前不在宫里 |
[06:24] | But what better host than a fellow Italian? | 不过意大利同胞来迎接您 不是更好吗 |
[06:28] | Your Majesty? | 王后陛下 |
[06:29] | I must ask the count’s men | 伯爵带的人 |
[06:30] | for their weapons | 进屋之前 |
[06:31] | before I show them to their rooms. | 必须把兵器收起来 |
[06:33] | King Henry would expect it. | 亨利国王也会希望如此的 |
[06:34] | Of course. It’s just a formality, Count. | 当然了 这只是形式而已 伯爵 |
[06:36] | You don’t mind? | 您不会介意吧 |
[06:38] | I insist. | 当然了 |
[06:44] | I thought you’d be going off to fight with your father. | 我以为你会去跟你父亲并肩战斗呢 |
[06:46] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[06:47] | I’ve had enough of killing for a while. | 我这段时间杀人够多了 |
[06:50] | Sebastian, have you thought about what will happen to us | 塞巴斯蒂安 你有没有想过你父亲去世后 |
[06:52] | when your father dies? | 我们两个会怎样 |
[06:53] | Why should anything happen to us? | 我们能怎样 |
[06:56] | Francis will be king, that’s all. | 弗朗西斯会成为下任国王 就这样 |
[06:57] | And you have such faith in his love for you? | 你就这么相信他对你的爱吗 |
[07:01] | Catherine will throw me out of this castle | 凯瑟琳肯定会在亨利尸骨未寒时 |
[07:03] | before Henry’s body is cold. | 就把我赶出王宫 |
[07:04] | And your brother’s mercy is | 你能否苟延残喘 |
[07:06] | all that will stand between you and death. | 全看你弟弟对你是否仁慈 |
[07:10] | What’s the point of talking about this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[07:12] | There’s nothing either of us can do to change things. | 反正这是事实 我们也无能为力 |
[07:15] | What if you were no longer a bastard? | 如果你不是私生子呢 |
[07:17] | What if you were legitimized? | 如果你的身份被正式承认呢 |
[07:19] | Given legal status as Henry’s son? | 作为亨利的儿子 拥有合法地位 |
[07:23] | Does Father want this? | 父亲会希望这样吗 |
[07:25] | Why shouldn’t he want it? | 他怎么会不希望 |
[07:26] | You’ve always been his favorite. | 你一直是他最喜欢的儿子 |
[07:28] | And you’ve always said we’re his favorites | 可是你总说 他之所以喜欢我们 |
[07:29] | because we never ask him for anything. | 是因为我们从不要求什么 |
[07:30] | It’s not such an unreasonable request. | 这个要求也算合情合理 |
[07:33] | This is happening all over Europe. | 这种事欧洲大陆到处都有 |
[07:34] | Kings claiming their children. | 国王认子 宣布正统 |
[07:36] | It’s even been said the bastard Elizabeth | 有传言说私生女伊丽莎白 |
[07:39] | may take the throne in England. | 甚至可能继承英格兰王位呢 |
[07:41] | Well, that’s certainly not happening here. | 这种事肯定不会发生在法国的 |
[07:45] | If Henry’s marriage to Catherine were to be annulled… | 如果亨利和凯瑟琳的婚姻被判无效… |
[07:48] | That is treason. | 那是叛国行为 |
[07:50] | You’re talking about changing | 你这是想要改变… |
[07:51] | the line of succession. | 王位继承顺序 |
[07:53] | And that’s the sort of talk | 这种言论 |
[07:54] | that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded. | 会让私生子和情妇人头落地 |
[07:59] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[08:03] | You must guard her close, Dauphin. | 你可得看紧她啊 王储 |
[08:05] | Or someone might steal her away. | 否则别人可能会偷走她的心 |
[08:07] | How delightful. | 真不错 |
[08:11] | All of Italy has heard of the gold goblets | 意大利人都知道 在你的婚礼上 |
[08:13] | given you by Pope Clement on your marriage. | 克莱门特教皇曾赠予你黄金酒杯 |
[08:16] | No doubt you keep them for more important guests. | 你肯定留着用来款待更重要的客人了 |
[08:22] | So, Count, is this your first visit to France? | 那么 伯爵 这是您第一次来法国吗 |
[08:26] | No, I was on French soil less than a year ago | 不 我几个月前来过一次 |
[08:28] | to negotiate for my son. | 为儿子来的 |
[08:30] | He was taken prisoner | 他和其他几名军官 |
[08:31] | along with some other officers near the Italian border. | 在意大利边境被俘 |
[08:37] | Nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好羞愧的 |
[08:38] | War is costly. | 军需昂贵 |
[08:39] | One’s money must be recouped somehow. | 总要想办法多赚钱啊 |
[08:41] | Holding hostages for ransom | 扣人质 要赎金 |
[08:43] | is an old tradition. | 历来如此 |
[08:44] | And did you secure your son’s release? | 那么您的儿子赎回来了吗 |
[08:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:48] | Roberto was held for eight months. | 罗伯托被关了八个月 |
[08:50] | I bargained like any Italian would — shrewdly. | 我很聪明地选择了讨价还价 |
[08:53] | I worked my way up through two colonels and a general. | 我买通了两名上校和一名将军 |
[08:56] | And negotiated with the King. | 直接和国王进行了谈判 |
[08:57] | And one day he was returned to me. | 有一天 我终于赎回了儿子 |
[09:00] | For 1,500 Ducats. | 花了1500枚达克特 |
[09:02] | It is hard to appraise the value of a human life. | 人命的价值是很难估算的 |
[09:06] | But now I know my son’s. | 不过我知道儿子值多少了 |
[09:07] | 1,500 ducats. | 1500枚达克特 |
[09:11] | I have France to thank for that… | 为此 我要对法国 |
[09:14] | clarity. | 表示感谢 |
[09:17] | To peace. And long friendship. | 敬和平 以及友谊地久天长 |
[09:20] | To clarity. | 敬儿子的身价 |
[09:29] | I knew it, I knew I’d be ridiculous. | 我就知道看起来会很可笑 |
[09:31] | No, no, you’re-you’re-you’re fine. | 不 不 你很好 |
[09:32] | Very… very peasant-looking. | 看起来非常… 非常像农民 |
[09:38] | Who are you two? | 你们两个是什么人 |
[09:39] | We’re from the kitchen. | 厨房的帮佣 |
[09:43] | Soft hands for a kitchen maid. | 厨房女仆的手怎么这么柔嫩 |
[09:46] | All right, back to the kitchen, both of you. | 好了 回厨房去 都回去 |
[09:48] | No one’s leaving today. | 今天谁都不能离开 |
[09:51] | – What’s happening? – I think we’ve lost the castle. | -发生什么事了 -我们的城堡可能被占领了 |
[09:53] | Tell me, Your Highness, | 告诉我 陛下 |
[09:54] | when do you expect King Henry | 你觉得亨利国王 |
[09:55] | to return with his men? | 什么时候才会带队而归呢 |
[09:58] | Quite soon. | 很快 |
[09:59] | Knowing my father, | 我了解我的父亲 |
[09:59] | – he could return at any moment. – Really? | -他随时可能回来 -是吗 |
[10:01] | I understand they traveled to Lorraine | 我听说他们去洛林 |
[10:03] | to put down some village unrest. | 镇压几个村庄的动乱了 |
[10:06] | And yet you seem surprised he wasn’t here to greet you. | 而他没来迎接你 你还表现得很惊讶 |
[10:11] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[10:13] | Go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[10:15] | Now. | 快去 |
[10:20] | I can present this to Henry | 我可以把这个当作既成事实 |
[10:22] | as a fait accompli. | 告知亨利 |
[10:24] | A “Fait accompli.” | 既成事实 |
[10:25] | You’ve spoken with the Pope, have you? | 你和教皇谈过了 对吗 |
[10:27] | No. | 没有 |
[10:29] | But I’ve spoken to a cardinal or two. | 不过我和一两个红衣主教谈过了 |
[10:31] | And you’d be surprised how quick they are to respond | 他们收到巨额贿赂时 |
[10:33] | when given a substantial bribe. | 反应速度快得惊人 |
[10:35] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:43] | It’s never happening. | 我绝对不可能 |
[10:44] | Displacing my brother? | 取代我弟弟的地位 |
[10:46] | Taking the throne of France from him. | 夺走他在法国的王位继承权 |
[10:53] | He took it from you. | 是他从你手里夺走的 |
[10:56] | You are the eldest son. | 你才是长子 |
[10:57] | No. | 不 |
[10:58] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[10:59] | I’m happy as I am. | 我现在很知足 |
[11:06] | Count, perhaps it’s time to tell us why you’re here. | 伯爵 也许可以谈谈你此行的目的了 |
[11:09] | – It’s not a diplomatic visit. – You’re right, Dauphin. | -不是外交访问吧 -没错 王储 |
[11:11] | I’ve come for restitution. | 我是来索要赔偿的 |
[11:13] | – Restitution? – The conditions | -什么赔偿 -据说 |
[11:15] | of my son’s confinement were not ideal. | 我儿子被监禁时 条件很差 |
[11:17] | Roberto was returned to me, yes, | 罗伯托虽然回到了我的身边 |
[11:20] | but he died of dysentery on his journey home. | 但他在回家的路上死于痢疾 |
[11:22] | Count, I’m so sorry. | 伯爵 我很遗憾 |
[11:25] | To outlive a child. | 白发人送黑发人 |
[11:27] | The pain is… | 那种痛苦… |
[11:28] | unimaginable. | 无法想象 |
[11:29] | My wife is dead, | 我的妻子已经过世 |
[11:30] | I have no other children. | 我也没有其他子嗣 |
[11:33] | I’m the last of my name. | 我的家族要绝后了 |
[11:34] | Am I not due satisfaction? | 我不该要求赔偿吗 |
[11:37] | Perhaps this discussion should be postponed | 也许这次谈话应该暂且放放 |
[11:39] | until the king’s return. | 等国王回来再继续 |
[11:40] | If I wanted to wait for the king’s return, | 如果我想等到国王回来再解决 |
[11:43] | I wouldn’t have camped in the woods | 我就不会在森林里 |
[11:44] | for the last three weeks, | 露营整整三周 |
[11:46] | waiting for Henry and his men to leave. | 就等着亨利和他的士兵离开 |
[11:49] | You may leave with your life. | 你可以活着离开 |
[11:51] | That is all we can offer. | 我们只保证这一点 |
[11:53] | No one is leaving, Dauphin. | 任何人都不能离开 王储 |
[11:55] | With your soldiers gone, | 你们的士兵不在 |
[11:56] | my men control the entrance. | 我的人控制了大门 |
[11:58] | They’ve taken your few aged guards prisoner. | 你们的几个老守卫已经被关押 |
[12:01] | We have their weapons. | 武器被收缴 |
[12:04] | The castle is secured, my lord. | 大人 城堡已拿下 |
[12:05] | This castle is now under my protection | 你们让我满意之前 |
[12:08] | until I receive satisfaction. | 我将控制整个城堡 |
[12:10] | You mean money. | 你是想要钱吗 |
[12:11] | You’re holding us for ransom. | 你要扣押我们 索要赎金 |
[12:13] | Queen Mary, I apologize. | 玛丽女王 很抱歉 |
[12:14] | You are an innocent in all this. | 你是无辜的 |
[12:18] | Now we will negotiate, | 现在我们来协商吧 |
[12:19] | one Italian to another. | 意大利同胞 |
[12:32] | Where are you going, pretty one? | 你要去哪儿啊 美人 |
[12:35] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:36] | – And why such a hurry? – And who are you? | -这么着急干什么 -你是谁 |
[12:38] | You’ll find I’m very good company. | 我很会讨人欢心的 |
[12:40] | Not like these dogs. | 和这些粗鲁的人不同 |
[12:43] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[12:44] | You have no idea whom you’re dealing with! | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[12:45] | Oh? Who are we dealing with? | 怎么 你是何方神圣啊 |
[12:49] | I’m a special friend of the king’s. | 我是国王的密友 |
[12:50] | The king’s away, | 国王不在 |
[12:52] | isn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[12:53] | Let her go. I am the Queen of Scotland | 放开她 我是苏格兰女王 |
[12:56] | and that is my lady. | 她是我的侍女 |
[12:58] | Kenna, go upstairs. | 肯娜 上楼去 |
[12:59] | She’s fine here. | 她在这儿就挺好 |
[13:00] | Is something wrong, Your Grace? | 有什么问题吗 女王陛下 |
[13:04] | We’re just having a bit of fun with this one, my lord. | 大人 我只是和她闹着玩 |
[13:07] | She’s the King’s whore. | 她是国王的小婊子 |
[13:11] | Soldiers must have their… indulgences. | 士兵们的要求还是得照顾的 |
[13:14] | Of course, Count, you know best. | 当然 伯爵 您非常英明 |
[13:17] | It’s just… Lady Kenna would be | 只是…我在楼上 |
[13:18] | so much more useful to me upstairs. | 比较需要肯娜小姐的帮忙 |
[13:21] | Indeed, now that you are master of this castle, | 的确 您现在是这个城堡的主人了 |
[13:23] | I humbly ask that my Scottish ladies and I | 我只是谦卑地恳求 |
[13:25] | retire to our chambers | 在您和法国人协商的时候 |
[13:27] | while you’re negotiating with the French. | 我和我的苏格兰侍女能回房间去 |
[13:29] | Oh, by your mercy. | 请您高抬贵手 |
[13:31] | I suppose queens must also have their indulgences. | 当然 女王的要求也必须满足 |
[13:35] | I trust that, in return, | 我相信 作为回报 |
[13:36] | you and your ladies will join us for the feast this evening. | 你和你的侍女们会出席今晚的盛宴 |
[13:39] | My men and I will enjoy the best | 我和我的手下在走之前 |
[13:41] | at King Henry’s table before we go. | 会尽情享受亨利国王的美味佳肴 |
[13:44] | Do not let the rough manners of my men disturb you. | 希望那些士兵粗鲁的礼仪并未冲撞到你 |
[13:47] | My word as a gentleman… | 作为绅士 我保证… |
[13:50] | you will not be harmed. | 你不会受到伤害 |
[13:51] | Thank you, Count. | 谢谢您 伯爵 |
[13:52] | Of course we will be there. | 我们当然会去 |
[13:54] | I am… so grateful for your protection. | 我很… 感激您的庇护 |
[13:59] | Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[14:06] | What happened to Greer? | 葛瑞尔怎么没来 |
[14:07] | Do you think the Italians took her? | 她会不会被意大利人抓了 |
[14:13] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[14:16] | – Greer, are you all right? – I can’t stay long. | -葛瑞尔 你还好吗 -我不能久留 |
[14:18] | I’ve been in the kitchen. | 我一直在厨房 |
[14:20] | Why are you dressed like a servant? | 你怎么穿成了仆人的样子 |
[14:22] | Servants are invisible. | 这样不引人瞩目 |
[14:23] | I thought I’d be safer as one of them, | 我觉得装成他们会安全一点 |
[14:24] | so I borrowed some clothes. | 所以就借了几件衣服 |
[14:25] | So you’re actually working in the kitchen? | 所以你真的在厨房工作吗 |
[14:27] | Trying to work, | 我在努力 |
[14:28] | and making rather a mess of it. | 可是也制造了不少乱子 |
[14:30] | What’s going on up here? Are you all right? | 这里发生了什么事 你们还好吗 |
[14:32] | For the moment. | 暂时还好 |
[14:33] | All we can do is wait to find out | 我们能做的只有等待 |
[14:35] | if the queen and Francis will strike a bargain with the Count. | 看王后和弗朗西斯能不能和伯爵达成协议 |
[14:37] | But I have never been good at waiting. | 但我从不甘于等待 |
[14:51] | Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 |
[14:53] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[14:55] | There are men in the castle, bad men, | 城堡里来了一些人 坏人 |
[14:57] | and they want to hurt us. | 他们要伤害我们 |
[14:59] | We can’t get out. | 我们出不去 |
[15:01] | There must be another way out of the castle, | 一定还有别的路能离开这座城堡 |
[15:03] | through these tunnels. | 就通过这些暗道 |
[15:05] | I need you to mark me a path, | 我需要你帮我标记一条路 |
[15:07] | a safe path… | 一条安全的路 |
[15:11] | so I can get people out of here. | 让我把大家带出去 |
[15:16] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:38] | That is ten times what you paid for your son. | 这是你儿子赎金的十倍 |
[15:42] | Think of all the things you could buy with that gold. | 想想看 有这么多金子你能买多少东西 |
[15:45] | It is a generous offer. | 真慷慨 |
[15:47] | But… | 但是… |
[15:49] | it does not grant me satisfaction. | 这并不能让我满意 |
[15:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:57] | Gold will not resurrect your son, | 金子不能让你的儿子复活 |
[15:59] | or your family line. | 也不能延续你的家族血脉 |
[16:02] | – What you need, Count, is a bride. – Mother… | -伯爵 你需要的是一个新娘 -母亲… |
[16:04] | The Queen of Scotland is unmarried and still a virgin. | 苏格兰女王尚未结婚 依然是处子之身 |
[16:07] | She could give you sons. | 她可以给你生儿子 |
[16:09] | Royal sons. | 还是皇家子孙 |
[16:11] | Take her back with you. | 带她回去 |
[16:12] | Demand ransom, | 索要赎金 |
[16:13] | or force a marriage. | 或者逼婚 |
[16:15] | Once she’s ruined, she’d have to accept. | 她一旦失贞 就不得不接受 |
[16:18] | That is a generous offer. | 这个提议也很慷慨 |
[16:20] | – Does the Dauphin agree? – No. | -王储同意吗 -不 |
[16:22] | No, the Dauphin thinks his mother is underbidding. | 不 王储认为他的母亲出价太低了 |
[16:24] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯… |
[16:25] | You don’t want a wife. | 你想要的不是妻子 |
[16:27] | You want revenge. | 你想复仇 |
[16:29] | So take it. | 那这样如何 |
[16:31] | Take me. | 把我带走 |
[16:33] | Fra… My son is not well. | 弗朗… 我儿子在说胡话 |
[16:34] | – Francis, you are not… – Take me for ransom. | -弗朗西斯 你不… -用我换赎金 |
[16:37] | We can leave for Italy tonight. | 我们今晚就能启程去意大利 |
[16:38] | And you will have the heir to France | 而法国的王位继承人 |
[16:41] | as your hostage. | 就是你的人质 |
[16:42] | At last. | 终于啊 |
[16:44] | A serious offer. | 这才像话 |
[16:47] | And one I will accept. | 这个提议我接受 |
[17:02] | What do they call you? | 他们怎么称呼你 |
[17:03] | “Bastard”, mostly. | “私生子” 大多这么叫 |
[17:08] | What’s this for? | 这是做什么 |
[17:10] | I’m a nice man. | 我是个好人 |
[17:12] | Thanks, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[17:14] | I don’t suppose you could talk to someone about… | 不过你能不能和别人说说… |
[17:16] | …getting me out of here? | …把我放出去 |
[17:26] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | How did the bargaining go? | 协商进行得如何 |
[17:36] | They’re taking Francis. | 他们要把弗朗西斯带走 |
[17:38] | For ransom? | 为了要赎金吗 |
[17:39] | He gave himself up. | 他自己站出来的 |
[17:40] | To save you and the rest of us. | 为了救你 还有我们所有人 |
[17:44] | He would. | 他是这样的人 |
[17:44] | Yes, his integrity can be annoying. | 是啊 他的正直有时很烦人 |
[17:47] | – But we can’t let it happen. – I agree. | -但我们不能让这种事发生 -我同意 |
[17:49] | That’s why I’ve come here. | 这正是我来找你的原因 |
[17:50] | We must get him, and all of our people, | 我们必须带他 还有其他所有人 |
[17:52] | out of this place. | 离开这里 |
[17:53] | – Yes. – The secret passageways underneath the castle… | -是啊 -城堡地下的秘密通道… |
[17:56] | For a moment, I thought you had a plan. | 我还以为你有什么好计划 |
[17:57] | The passageways are a maze. | 秘密通道简直就是迷宫 |
[17:59] | They’re full of pitfalls, unstable ground. | 里面满是陷阱 地面也摇晃不止 |
[18:02] | They’re a death trap to anyone | 不了解路线的人去走 |
[18:03] | who doesn’t know a safe way through, and no one does. | 就是死亡一条 而谁都不知道路线 |
[18:06] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | I used to play down there when I was a child. | 我小时候常在那儿玩 |
[18:10] | I know that there is a passage that runs | 我知道有一条通道 |
[18:12] | from a hidden door in the main hall, | 从主厅的一道暗门开始 |
[18:14] | through the tunnels, and comes out by the stables. | 穿过暗道 最后从马厩出去 |
[18:17] | I’ve marked it with chalk. | 我用粉笔做了标记 |
[18:20] | So we should just all troop down to the main hall | 所以我们所有人都要结队去主厅 |
[18:23] | and out through your secret door? | 然后穿过那扇隐秘的小门吗 |
[18:24] | How secret will it be | 十几个意大利人 |
[18:25] | with a dozen Italians patrolling the halls? | 在大厅里游荡 你觉得那能有多隐秘 |
[18:28] | It’s our only chance. | 这是唯一的机会 |
[18:29] | But stay here and die if you wish. | 你不愿意的话 就待在这里等死吧 |
[18:31] | Or you could allow me to improve on your plan. | 或许我可以改进一下你的计划 |
[18:36] | We need a distraction. | 我们得分散他们的注意力 |
[18:38] | Something to remove these animals from our halls | 让这些禽兽离开大厅 |
[18:40] | and collect them in one place. | 然后聚集在一个地方 |
[18:44] | The Count’s feast should do nicely. | 伯爵的盛宴应该可以 |
[18:46] | The Count expects us to attend his feast. | 伯爵希望我们能参加他的盛宴 |
[18:49] | How can we do that and escape at the same time? | 我们不可能一边参加 一边逃脱 |
[18:52] | That’s just the point. | 关键就在这里 |
[18:53] | If we’re all there, he’ll suspect nothing. | 如果我们都到场的话 他完全不会怀疑 |
[18:57] | Francis is under guard in his room, | 弗朗西斯被圈禁在他的房间里 |
[18:58] | they won’t expect him at the feast. | 他们知道他不会出席 |
[19:00] | We need to buy him time, | 我们得为他争取时间 |
[19:02] | a head start to get free and get our people out, all of them. | 先把他放出来 让他带所有人离开 |
[19:05] | The women, the children, the servants. | 女人 小孩 仆人 |
[19:08] | You know he won’t leave without them. | 你知道他不会丢下他们的 |
[19:10] | We’ll keep the Count and his men busy, | 而我们负责拖延伯爵和他的部下 |
[19:13] | and when our people are safely out, | 一旦大家都安全离开了 |
[19:15] | we’ll follow suit. | 我们也跟着离开 |
[19:16] | How? | 怎么离开 |
[19:18] | Once we are seated at the feast, | 我们一旦在盛宴上落座 |
[19:19] | there is no way out of that room. | 就再也无法离开了 |
[19:21] | We’ll find an excuse to get you and the girls away. | 到时找个理由让你和侍女们离开 |
[19:24] | Don’t you think the Count will find it suspicious | 如果客人们都开始离场 |
[19:25] | if all of his guests start leaving? | 你觉得伯爵不会怀疑吗 |
[19:31] | That’s why I’ll remain behind. | 所以我要留下来 |
[19:34] | The Queen of France, in their power. | 他们掌控着法国王后 |
[19:36] | Why would they expect a trap? | 绝对想不到这是个陷阱 |
[19:39] | You? | 你吗 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:40] | A martyr? | 要当烈士吗 |
[19:42] | How can I trust you? | 我怎么相信你 |
[19:44] | You’ve been trying to get rid of me since I arrived. | 自从我来了这里 你就一直想除掉我 |
[19:48] | Whatever has been between us, | 不管我们之间曾发生过什么 |
[19:49] | believe me now. | 现在你要相信我 |
[19:50] | Believe that I love my son. | 相信我 我爱我儿子 |
[19:53] | I would go into Hell for him. | 我能为他下地狱 |
[19:55] | How far will you go? | 而你会为他做什么 |
[19:59] | I swear on my immortal soul | 我以我不朽的灵魂发誓 |
[20:03] | that I will be the last person out of that room. | 我会是最后一个离开那个房间的人 |
[20:07] | Our options are extremely limited right now. | 我们现在别无选择 |
[20:10] | There’s no one left to trust but each other. | 我们只能相信彼此 |
[20:13] | Or perhaps you’d prefer to trust the Count? | 还是你更愿意相信那个伯爵 |
[20:15] | You’ve looked into his eyes, as have I. | 你和我一样都看到了他的眼神 |
[20:17] | If Francis leaves with him, | 如果弗朗西斯和他离开 |
[20:19] | do you truly think he’ll ever come back? | 你真的相信他还能回来吗 |
[20:24] | No. The Count will kill him. | 不 伯爵会杀了他 |
[20:27] | It seems that we will go into Hell together, then. | 看来我们得一起下地狱了 |
[20:36] | Francis, no. | 弗朗西斯 |
[20:36] | Not your brothers, too. | 你的兄弟们也要被带走吗 |
[20:38] | The Count was in here earlier. | 伯爵之前来过这里 |
[20:40] | He actually played with Charles for a few minutes. | 他甚至还跟查尔斯玩了一会 |
[20:43] | You’d think that someone who played with a child would enjoy it, | 一般人跟孩子玩耍时 会很开心 |
[20:44] | but his eyes were dead. | 可他的眼神一片死寂 |
[20:47] | Gold is useless. | 金子根本没用 |
[20:49] | He’s lost his line. | 他的血脉已经断绝 |
[20:51] | He wants to take Father’s in return. | 于是想让父亲跟他一样 |
[20:53] | This is why you must agree to our plan. | 所以你必须同意我们的计划 |
[20:56] | The plan is madness. | 你们的计划太疯狂了 |
[20:58] | I’ve seen the way the Count looks at you. | 我看到他注视你的眼神了 |
[21:00] | And you’re asking me to leave you with him? | 我怎么放心让你跟他待在一起 |
[21:03] | With my mother? | 还有我母亲 |
[21:04] | You know you can’t trust her. | 你明知道你不能信任她 |
[21:06] | No, if I get out of this room, | 如果我能离开这个房间 |
[21:07] | the first thing I’ll do is come for you. | 一定会马上去找你 |
[21:11] | If you come for me, they will kill you, | 如果你来找我 他们会杀了你 |
[21:14] | and your brothers will be lost. | 你的弟弟们也会没命的 |
[21:15] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[21:16] | This is not negotiable. | 这件事没有商量的余地 |
[21:19] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[21:20] | I… | 我… |
[21:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | About Olivia. | 奥利维亚的事 |
[21:27] | About all the foolish ways that I’ve tried to manage things. | 我处理事情的方法实在是太愚蠢了 |
[21:30] | None of that matters now. | 这些都不重要了 |
[21:32] | Your brothers, | 你的弟弟们 |
[21:33] | the others who are trapped here, | 被困在这里的其他人 |
[21:35] | they are our people now. | 他们是我们的子民 |
[21:39] | If we are to rule as King and Queen, | 如果我们要成为国王和王后 |
[21:42] | we must trust each other to do what is necessary. | 就必须信任对方 承担起肩上的责任 |
[21:48] | I believe that you can lead them to safety. | 我相信你可以救他们离开 |
[21:51] | Believe that I can get myself out of that room. | 也相信我可以成功离开那个房间 |
[21:54] | My God, Mary… | 天哪 玛丽 |
[22:06] | Promise me you won’t come back. | 答应我 千万别回来 |
[22:37] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[22:38] | Once the door is shut, | 门一旦关上 |
[22:39] | it cannot be opened again from the outside. | 就无法从外面打开 |
[22:44] | My dear, you look lovely. | 亲爱的 你今晚真美 |
[22:51] | You will wait until you hear two sharp taps. | 先静静等待 听到两下敲门声后 |
[22:57] | You will open it first for Francis, | 你就先打开门让弗朗西斯进去 |
[23:00] | and later for me. | 然后再让我进去 |
[23:04] | Why must I be the one to wait in the dark? | 为什么非要让我在黑暗中等你们 |
[23:07] | Is this your idea of revenge? | 你是在报复我吗 |
[23:08] | Because the Count won’t miss you, silly girl. | 这是因为伯爵不会注意到你 笨蛋 |
[23:10] | Only Mary’s ladies were invited to the feast. | 宴会受邀嘉宾只有玛丽的侍女们 |
[23:12] | – No. – And if you fail in your duties in any way, | -不 -如果你完成不了任务 |
[23:16] | I promise you will meet with my extreme displeasure. | 我保证会让你尝到我的怒火是什么滋味 |
[23:28] | You must close the door completely, | 一定要把门关紧 |
[23:30] | or the guards will find you. | 否则守卫会找到你 |
[23:57] | Count says anyone who flouts his authority gets a death sentence. | 伯爵说 任何违抗他的人都会被处以死刑 |
[24:16] | Why aren’t you killing me? | 你为什么不杀我 |
[24:19] | Your mother’s paying me to look after you. | 你母亲花钱让我照顾你 |
[24:26] | Yes, apparently she’s good at bribes. | 显然她很擅长贿赂别人 |
[24:29] | Mary, I can’t do it. | 玛丽 我做不到 |
[24:31] | Think of how angry they’ll be | 他们如果发现是陷阱 |
[24:32] | when they discover they’ve been tricked. | 你想想他们会有多生气 |
[24:34] | We’ll be gone before they do. | 但在那之前我们早就离开了 |
[24:35] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果失败了呢 |
[24:36] | What if he doesn’t believe you? | 如果他不相信你呢 |
[24:49] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[24:50] | It’s what any woman would think. | 是个女人都会这么想 |
[24:53] | But I’ve come to tell you not to be afraid. | 不过我是来告诉你们不要害怕的 |
[24:56] | I’ll be there when you enter the room | 你们进去之前我会在场 |
[24:57] | and I’ll be there when you leave. | 你们离开时我也会在 |
[24:59] | Get through this night, | 只要熬过今晚 |
[25:01] | and these men will be gone from your lives. | 那些男人就再也不会出现在你们的生活里 |
[25:04] | And suddenly you care about us? | 你怎么突然关心起我们来了 |
[25:06] | Lola, she wants to help, | 萝拉 她是在帮我们 |
[25:08] | to shield us from these evil men. | 保护我们免受那些坏人的伤害 |
[25:10] | Please, when has the French court not been full of evil men? | 少来了 法国宫廷从来都满是坏人 |
[25:13] | And women? | 男女都一样 |
[25:15] | Since we got here, | 自从我们到这里 |
[25:16] | we’ve been lied to by people who smile | 宫廷的人就笑里藏刀 |
[25:18] | and say pretty things as they stab us in the back. | 表面说着花言巧语 背后捅你一剑 |
[25:21] | At least these men don’t pretend to be our friends. | 至少这些人并没有假装是我们的朋友 |
[25:23] | I agree with Lola. | 我同意萝拉的说法 |
[25:25] | You come in here mouthing platitudes, | 你摆出一副老生常谈的样子 |
[25:26] | but you have no idea what this is like, | 可是你根本不了解 |
[25:29] | to have a target on your back. | 随时被人虎视眈眈的恐惧感 |
[25:31] | I know exactly what this is like. | 那种感觉我一清二楚 |
[25:34] | When I was eight years old, | 我八岁的时候 |
[25:35] | rebels stormed the Florentine palace. | 反叛分子入侵了佛罗伦萨宫 |
[25:38] | Both my parents were already dead, | 我的父母早已双亡 |
[25:40] | but my name and my family’s fortunes made me a target. | 可是我的名字和家族财产使我被人觊觎 |
[25:44] | At eight years old? | 八岁的时候吗 |
[25:47] | War doesn’t spare children. | 战争从来不怜惜孩子 |
[25:49] | I was held hostage for years, | 多年来我被关押为人质 |
[25:50] | until finally they had to decide what to do with this Medici girl. | 直到他们决定到底该如何处置我 |
[25:55] | Many of the soldiers, men like these, | 当时有很多士兵 就跟今天一样 |
[25:58] | they demanded that I be turned over to them | 要求把我交给他们 |
[26:00] | so that they would… | 好让他们可以… |
[26:04] | so that I would be shared. | 可以”共享”我 |
[26:07] | And I can still hear their laughter outside the convent. | 当时修道院外的笑声还历历在耳 |
[26:10] | That sickening laughter. | 那种恶心的笑声 |
[26:13] | What happened? | 那后来呢 |
[26:14] | The nuns and I prayed. | 我跟修女们一起祈祷 |
[26:17] | We prayed for God to send the Pope | 祈祷上帝能够派遣教皇 |
[26:18] | and his armies to retake the city and rescue me in time. | 和他的军队来拯救城池 拯救我 |
[26:23] | And then one day… | 直到有一天 |
[26:25] | the laughter stopped. | 那些笑声停止了 |
[26:27] | It grew quiet. | 忽然安静了 |
[26:29] | And I stepped out into the sunlight, over their bodies, | 我走出门 跨过他们的尸体 |
[26:35] | and Pope Clement welcomed me into his arms. | 然后克莱门特教皇张开双臂拥抱了我 |
[26:40] | I emerged intact | 我毫发未伤 |
[26:42] | and so will you if you have faith. | 只要有信心 你们也不会有事 |
[26:57] | Gentlemen, please, my gift to you. | 先生们 这是我送各位的礼物 |
[27:20] | After you, Your Grace. | 您先请 王后陛下 |
[27:29] | Don’t look. | 不要看 |
[28:02] | I need you to keep quiet and keep behind me. | 你们保持安静 跟紧我 |
[28:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:06] | Everyone! Look, it’s happening now. | 大家听好 行动开始了 |
[28:10] | You have to go meet the prince in the South Hall. | 所有人都去南大厅与王子会合 |
[28:14] | Go. Come on. I’ll keep serving. | 你快去 我留下继续上菜 |
[28:15] | If you’re the only servant left, | 如果仆人只剩你一个 |
[28:16] | the Italians will suspect something. | 意大利人肯定会起疑 |
[28:27] | Come on, quickly. | 快 快点 |
[28:34] | Down the stairs. Wait for me at the bottom. | 下楼 在下面等我 |
[28:40] | – God save you. – Thank you, Your Highness. | -上帝保佑你 -多谢您 殿下 |
[28:47] | Please, take me with you. | 求你了 带我一起走吧 |
[28:49] | I hear the guards walking by. I know they’ll find me. | 我听到守卫的脚步声了 他们一定会找到我的 |
[28:51] | Olivia, you need to wait here. | 奥利维亚 你得在这里等着 |
[28:53] | You need to wait for Mary and her ladies, | 你得等玛丽和她的侍女们 |
[28:55] | or they’ll be trapped. | 否则她们会被困在那里的 |
[28:57] | So I must stay for the woman you really love. | 所以我要为了你的真爱留下吗 |
[29:01] | I’m nothing to you or your mother | 你和你母亲根本不在乎我 |
[29:03] | but a game piece to move back and forth at your will! | 我只是一颗任你们摆布的棋子 |
[29:05] | She crushed my reputation like you crush an insect, | 她轻而易举地碾碎了我的名节 |
[29:07] | – and you’re just as bad! – My mother? | -你也好不到哪去 -我母亲 |
[29:10] | Whatever you’re upset about we can discuss later. | 不管你对我有什么不满 我们以后再谈 |
[29:12] | Right now we need you here, urgently. | 现在我们需要你留下 情况紧急 |
[29:15] | Lives are at risk. | 人命关天 |
[29:32] | Count… | 伯爵… |
[29:34] | I’m-I’m afraid I’m feeling a little bit… | 我 我似乎觉得有点… |
[29:37] | Straitlaced? | 窒息 |
[29:38] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[29:40] | It’s difficult to breathe. | 我觉得呼吸困难 |
[29:42] | Are you ill, Your Grace? | 您生病了吗 女王陛下 |
[29:44] | No, my lord… | 不 伯爵阁下 |
[29:46] | it’s my… | 是我的… |
[29:49] | …corset. | 紧身胸衣 |
[29:55] | Perhaps you should retire until the… | 在”危机”减轻之前 |
[30:01] | crisis is averted. | 你先离席休息吧 |
[30:03] | Thank you, Count. | 谢谢你 伯爵阁下 |
[30:05] | It’s so difficult without servants. | 没有侍女我很不适应 |
[30:07] | My ladies will attend me. | 侍女们陪着我一起吧 |
[30:14] | This way. | 这边走 |
[30:30] | This way. Come on. | 这边走 快点 |
[30:46] | Mary, where are you? | 玛丽 你在哪里 |
[30:49] | Francis, are you leaving us? | 弗朗西斯 你要离开我们吗 |
[30:54] | Go. Go. Go, go. | 快 快走 快 |
[31:14] | Perhaps it’s the wrong panel. | 也许不是这扇门 |
[31:20] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[31:23] | – Hurry. – It only opens from the inside. | -快点 -只有从里面才能打开 |
[31:26] | Olivia?! | 奥利维亚 |
[31:29] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[31:36] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[31:42] | Where’s the girl with the soft hands? | 那个手很柔嫩的女仆呢 |
[31:46] | Where’s everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[32:39] | I meant it. | 我打得可不轻 |
[32:44] | Is he dead? Did I kill him? | 他死了吗 我杀了他吗 |
[33:09] | One of us killed him. | 我们之中的一个人杀了他 |
[33:11] | No way to tell which one. | 不过无法确定是谁 |
[33:23] | Count Vincent sent me to find you. | 文森特伯爵让我来找你 |
[33:25] | Oh, we were just on our way back. | 我们正要回去呢 |
[33:48] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[33:57] | Count Vincent… | 文森特伯爵 |
[34:00] | …isn’t this enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[34:08] | You know the King will go to war for his heirs. | 国王会为了他的后代发动战争的 |
[34:10] | What of it? | 那又怎样 |
[34:11] | Can Henry give me the life I had a year ago? | 亨利能让我儿子起死回生吗 |
[34:15] | Then let the heavens fall. | 所以大家一起下地狱吧 |
[34:20] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:21] | Thank you for this generous feast. | 谢谢你举办这么华美的宴会 |
[34:25] | Now we will be on our way. | 我们准备离开了 |
[34:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:29] | Please do not take my children. What else can I give you? | 别带走我的孩子 除此之外你想要什么都行 |
[34:36] | Do you want women? | 你想要女人吗 |
[34:38] | Take them. Take their virtue. | 带她们走吧 尽情享用 |
[34:40] | – Catherine, no! – You liar! | -凯瑟琳 不要 -你这个骗子 |
[34:42] | They won’t dare say a word about it. They’d be ruined! | 她们绝对不敢反抗你 她们会任你蹂躏 |
[34:44] | You can have them, you can have anything… | 她们可以给你 什么都可以… |
[34:45] | Give me your heart then. | 那就把你的心给我 |
[34:47] | Carve it out and hand it to me | 把你的心掏出来 递给我 |
[34:48] | so that we might understand one another. | 我们就能达成共识了 |
[34:51] | That is diplomacy; | 这才叫外交 |
[34:53] | To understand my loss. | 这样你才能懂我的痛 |
[34:56] | To carry the weight of your dead heart with you | 日日夜夜 感受着自己死去的心 |
[34:59] | every night and day until you find your grave! | 等待着某一天 步入坟墓 |
[35:05] | Roberto. | 罗伯托 |
[35:10] | Give me Roberto… | 把罗伯托还给我 |
[35:14] | and I will let your children live. | 我就放过你的孩子 |
[35:30] | Forgive me, Mary… | 原谅我 玛丽 |
[35:35] | …for I am not a gentle man. | 因为我不是个绅士 |
[35:46] | – Give yourself airs, do you? – Kenna! | -摆架子是不是 -肯娜 |
[35:50] | Will you not stop this? Have you no honor? | 快住手 你不知廉耻吗 |
[35:55] | Count Vincent. | 文森特伯爵 |
[35:59] | Count Vincent! | 文森特伯爵 |
[36:00] | Do you know why your son is dead? Because of you. | 你知道你儿子为什么会死吗 就是因为你 |
[36:03] | Because, unlike me, | 因为你不像我 |
[36:04] | you aren’t willing to pay the necessary price. | 你不愿付出必要的代价 |
[36:06] | So I’ll make you a new offer. | 所以我重新开个价吧 |
[36:08] | Take your hands off of Mary | 把你的手从玛丽身上拿开 |
[36:12] | and I’ll let you leave this castle with your life. | 我会让你活着离开城堡的 |
[36:18] | My Lord? My Lord! | 大人 大人 |
[36:32] | No… | 不 |
[36:34] | We… we ate the same food. | 我们吃的食物是一样的 |
[36:36] | – We drank my wine. – Poison is an art. | -喝的酒是我带来的 -下毒是门艺术 |
[36:38] | And the essence of art is surprise. | 而艺术的真谛就是惊喜 |
[36:41] | The gold. | 是金子 |
[36:47] | I never touched your gold, Medici bitch. | 我从未碰过你的金子 美第奇婊子 |
[37:08] | Your son awaits you. | 你儿子等着你呢 |
[37:15] | It’s all right, Kenna. | 没事了 肯娜 |
[37:18] | Catherine saved us. | 凯瑟琳救了我们 |
[37:20] | All right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[37:21] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 您为什么不告诉我们 |
[37:24] | I learned long ago that | 我很久以前学到的 |
[37:25] | only a secret known by one person remains a secret. | 只有一个人知道的秘密才叫秘密 |
[37:28] | And of course, I… | 当然我… |
[37:30] | I wasn’t sure it would work. | 我不知道会不会成功 |
[37:34] | Kenna, I’m so sorry. | 肯娜 我很抱歉 |
[37:35] | I’ll be all right. | 我不会有事的 |
[37:37] | I’ll get her to the infirmary. | 我带她去治疗 |
[37:39] | Here. Come with me. Take my arm. | 跟我来 扶着我的胳膊 |
[37:43] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[37:47] | That could have been me. | 受伤的可能是我 |
[37:49] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[37:51] | Why did you stop the count? | 你为什么要阻止伯爵 |
[37:53] | Why didn’t you just let him… | 你为什么不让他… |
[37:56] | finish me off… | 毁掉我 |
[37:58] | ruined my chances of marrying Francis? | 毁掉我和弗朗西斯成婚的一切机会 |
[38:01] | You risked your life for my son. | 你为我儿子舍身犯险 |
[38:03] | Perhaps I owed you… | 也许我欠你… |
[38:06] | a moment of respect. | 一点尊敬 |
[38:09] | You called them animals. | 你称他们是禽兽 |
[38:11] | Soldiers, laughing. | 那些士兵的笑声 |
[38:14] | That sound you couldn’t forget. | 你无法忘怀的那些声音 |
[38:17] | That story you told us, | 你讲的那个故事 |
[38:20] | they didn’t make in time, did they? | 他们并没有及时赶到 对吗 |
[38:22] | In Florence? | 在佛罗伦萨 |
[38:24] | The first lesson I ever learned | 我学到的第一课就是 |
[38:25] | was never to wait for a man’s rescue. | 永远别等男人来救你 |
[38:29] | History is written by the survivors. | 历史永远是由幸存者所书写 |
[38:32] | And I am surely that. | 而毫无疑问 我就是幸存者 |
[38:48] | Thank heavens it’s over. | 感谢上帝终于结束了 |
[38:50] | Mother, when you said there was circumstances | 母亲 你曾说罗马教廷 |
[38:51] | under which the Vatican would agree | 有可能会同意 |
[38:52] | to my taking the throne. | 让我来继承王位 |
[38:54] | Things change politically all the time. | 政治上的事谁都说不准 |
[38:57] | Politics, yes. | 政治 是的 |
[38:58] | I thought you might mean that | 我还以为你是指 |
[38:59] | if Francis and his brothers were taken, or dead, | 如果弗朗西斯和他的弟弟被掳走或死亡 |
[39:03] | everyone would turn to me. | 大家就会拥护我了 |
[39:05] | I’m of age to wed Mary, | 我可以和玛丽成婚 |
[39:06] | and Henry would have a son of his own blood. | 我也是流着亨利的血脉 |
[39:08] | I have the sense you’re suggesting something. | 我感觉你在暗指些什么 |
[39:10] | I noticed Count Vincent’s men | 细想一下 我注意到 |
[39:11] | were remarkably gentle with me, | 文森特伯爵的人 |
[39:13] | when you think about it. | 对我都很客气 |
[39:14] | Even before you’d had the chance | 即使之前你根本没有机会 |
[39:15] | to pay them for their kindness. | 收买他们照顾我 |
[39:19] | What else did you do? | 你还做了什么 |
[39:21] | Did you tell the count when Father would be gone? | 你是不是告诉过伯爵 父亲何时会离开 |
[39:23] | You were meant to be away with your father, | 你本应跟你父亲一起离开 |
[39:25] | and then you would have missed it all. | 所以你本不会知晓这一切 |
[39:28] | He is my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[39:30] | They took me in as family. | 他们待我如家人 |
[39:32] | You are blood, not brothers. | 只是血脉相连 但不是兄弟 |
[39:34] | Blood that Catherine wishes she could spill. | 你是凯瑟琳想要除掉的血脉 |
[39:37] | Stop this. This is poison. | 别说了 你真是蛇蝎心肠 |
[39:38] | You are not family. | 你不是他们的家人 |
[39:40] | You are a complication of Henry’s lust | 你只是亨利性欲的产物 |
[39:42] | that they endure. | 他们一直在忍你 |
[39:44] | These are the people that you want to protect. | 难道你愿意保护他们吗 |
[39:58] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:00] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[40:07] | Why? Why did you come back? | 为什么 你为什么回来 |
[40:09] | – You didn’t know the gold was poisoned! – Mary, stop. | -你又不知道金子有毒 -玛丽 别这样 |
[40:11] | It was one man against ten. They would have killed you! | 以一敌十 你可能会没命的 |
[40:12] | Why would you do something so stupid? | 你为什么要这么蠢 |
[40:13] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[40:16] | What? | 什么 |
[40:19] | And because it’s pretty obvious now | 因为现在很明显 |
[40:20] | that for us to stay sane, | 为了保持清醒 |
[40:22] | we need to be together. | 我们必须在一起 |
[40:26] | But what about not having control of our lives? | 可是我们无法掌控自己命运… |
[40:35] | And-and France and-and Scotland? | 还有法国和苏格兰… |
[40:46] | There has been entirely too much thinking going on. | 我们一直顾虑太多 |
[41:05] | Tell me when you want me to stop. | 想让我停的时候告诉我 |
[41:09] | Never. | 永远不会 |