时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | – Is that my husband’s child? – Yes. | -这是我丈夫的孩子吗 -是的 |
[00:35] | I just lied to Francis for you! | 我为了你向弗朗西斯说谎了 |
[00:37] | You made a mistake | 你做错了事 |
[00:38] | and now you have to fix it | 在这件事毁掉我的婚姻之前 |
[00:40] | before it destroys my marriage. | 你要弥补 |
[00:42] | My family is depending on me to bring home a title and lands. | 我家都要靠我攀个高枝 |
[00:45] | You’re a servant. | 你只是一个下人 |
[00:46] | Lord Castleroy has offered me an apprenticeship | 卡斯尔雷大人给我提供了一个学徒机会 |
[00:48] | at one of his spice houses in Spain. | 在他西班牙的一家香料店 |
[00:49] | The night Francis’ men were escorting me | 那晚 弗朗西斯派人 |
[00:51] | out of the country, they tried to kill me. | 护送我出境 但他们试图杀我 |
[00:52] | On his orders, I believe. | 我相信是弗朗西斯指使的 |
[00:54] | Francis wouldn’t. You know that. | 弗朗西斯不会这么做 你知道的 |
[00:56] | It’s the Darkness. I won’t rest until it’s dead. | 那是”黑暗” 在杀死它之前我不会放松 |
[00:58] | You can’t fight it. | 你做不到的 |
[00:59] | What happened to the poor girl? | 可怜的姑娘 她这是怎么了 |
[01:00] | There’s a dark malignant power in the woods. | 在那片树林里有种黑暗而恶毒的力量 |
[01:02] | That creature that requires blood. | 那个东西需要血 |
[01:04] | The Darkness. | “黑暗” |
[01:05] | It will take us all. | “黑暗”会吞噬我们所有人 |
[01:31] | The nightmares again? | 又做噩梦了吗 |
[01:36] | What I endured while I was captive in that cave | 我总是摆脱不了被关在那个洞穴里时 |
[01:38] | will always be a part of me. | 所经受的一切 |
[01:41] | The Darkness… | “黑暗”… |
[01:42] | Can’t reach you anymore. | 它再也碰不到你了 |
[01:49] | When the body endures a trauma, | 当身体遭受创伤时 |
[01:51] | it’s hard for the mind to let go. | 很难摆脱这阴影 |
[01:53] | Don’t let your mind sabotage you. | 别让你的精神妨害你 |
[01:56] | You’re ready to rejoin society. | 你已经可以重新融入社会了 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:02] | – I only meant… – No. It’s not you. | -我只是想 -不是因为你 |
[02:04] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[02:06] | My back. | 我的背 |
[02:08] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[02:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:20] | I thought all your wounds were healing… | 我以为你所有的伤口都在痊愈 |
[02:22] | but this one’s become infected. | 但这处伤口被感染了 |
[02:24] | I need to drain it. | 我得挤掉脓水 |
[02:35] | There, the wound should begin to… | 好了 伤口应该会… |
[02:38] | Wait… | 等等 |
[02:42] | There’s something inside. | 里面有东西 |
[02:46] | Brace yourself, Olivia. | 坚持住 奥利维亚 |
[02:58] | But when the Baron insults me, | 但是男爵侮辱我 |
[03:00] | he also insults you, King Henry. | 也就等于侮辱了您 亨利国王 |
[03:02] | I must ask that you send your forces to Guyenne | 我必须请求您派兵前往吉耶纳 |
[03:04] | to demonstrate your power and my authority. | 展示您的实力和我的威信 |
[03:09] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[03:13] | Marquis Duveaux. | 德维侯爵 |
[03:14] | When you last presented me with your grievance, | 你上次来找我抱怨时 |
[03:16] | what did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[03:17] | But, Your Majesty, the Baron disrespects… | 但是 陛下 男爵不尊重 |
[03:19] | Clearly you did not listen, | 显然你没听 |
[03:20] | because I ordered you to return home | 因为我命令你回去 |
[03:22] | and to bend the Baron to your authority, | 然后靠自己的力量 |
[03:24] | by your own power. | 让男爵臣服于你 |
[03:25] | This has been the source of my fury. | 这就是我愤怒的来源 |
[03:28] | People who refuse to listen to their king. | 人们不肯听国王的话 |
[03:30] | Or… are your ears full of wax, hmm? | 还是你耳朵里都是蜡啊 |
[03:36] | Hold him down. | 把他按住 |
[03:37] | – What are you doing? – Just so. | -你在干什么 -就是这样 |
[03:42] | Please, Your Majesty. | 求您了 陛下 |
[03:43] | I beg you. | 我求您了 |
[03:48] | Henry?! Henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[03:49] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么呢 |
[03:51] | Teaching the Marquis a lesson. | 给侯爵一个教训 |
[03:52] | Not like this; he’s a nobleman. | 别这样 他是贵族 |
[03:53] | Release him. | 放了他 |
[03:56] | I understand you canceled the Queen of the Bean Celebration. | 我听说你取消了豌豆王后庆典 |
[03:58] | Now we’re talking about a party. | 现在我们在聊派对的事了 |
[03:59] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[04:00] | You’re trying to hide me from my own court. | 你想阻止我去宫廷 |
[04:02] | Perhaps you’re trying to poison me as well, hmm? | 也许你还想毒死我 对吗 |
[04:04] | I’m not trying to poison you, Henry. | 我没有想毒死你 亨利 |
[04:07] | I’m concerned. | 我是关心你 |
[04:10] | What’s wrong with you isn’t any poison I’ve delivered, | 你的问题不是我给你下毒引起的 |
[04:12] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[04:13] | But you are ill. | 但你的确病了 |
[04:15] | You could do harm to yourself, to France. | 你可能会伤害自己和法国 |
[04:17] | I have headaches. They come and go, but… | 我头疼 一阵阵的 但是 |
[04:19] | my mind is sharper than it’s ever been before. | 我的头脑比以往更加清楚 |
[04:22] | And the Queen of the Bean is nearly my | 豌豆王后几乎是我 |
[04:24] | favorite event of the year. | 每年最喜欢的活动 |
[04:26] | It will proceed, as usual. | 一切照常进行 |
[04:32] | So any servant can become queen for the day? | 任何侍女都能成为当天的王后吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t remember this tradition. | 我不记得有这个传统 |
[04:37] | It’s ’cause we were children. | 因为我们那时还是小孩 |
[04:38] | I think my mother hid it from us for a while. | 我想母后向我们隐瞒了这件事 |
[04:41] | My father welcomes the temporary queen in his own way. | 我父王用自己的方式来欢迎临时王后 |
[04:45] | In his bed. | 在床上 |
[04:47] | If the girl who finds the bean | 如果那个在蛋糕里 |
[04:48] | in her slice of cake happens to be pretty. | 找到豌豆的女孩碰巧很漂亮 |
[04:51] | She wears my mother’s crown, the finest clothes, | 她会戴上母亲的皇冠 穿上华服 |
[04:53] | and spends the day ordering servants around. | 还能使唤侍女 |
[04:55] | By dawn, she has a hundred ducats, a pile of gifts, | 到了黎明就会得到几百个金币 一堆礼物 |
[04:57] | but she is a servant girl once more. | 但她又变回侍女了 |
[04:59] | A true fairy tale ending. | 真是童话般的结局 |
[05:01] | It’s a tradition I always prefer to avoid. | 我总是尽量避开这个传统 |
[05:03] | Especially when Diane de Poitiers was here. | 特别是黛安·德·波蒂还在的时候 |
[05:06] | To watch my father juggling a mistress, my mother… | 看着父王玩弄着情妇 母亲… |
[05:08] | and the Bean Queen. | 还有豌豆王后 |
[05:11] | Bash and I always fled for a hunt. | 巴斯和我总是逃走去打猎 |
[05:15] | It’s all right to miss him. | 想他也没关系 |
[05:17] | Even though he angered you. | 就算他惹你生气了 |
[05:20] | Well, at least the bean gives them something new to gossip about. | 至少豌豆让她们有了八卦的新料 |
[05:24] | It’s the first time in weeks | 这是几周来第一次 |
[05:26] | that no one’s pestered me about giving you heirs. | 没人拿给你生皇子的事来纠缠我 |
[05:28] | Perhaps I should pester you. | 也许我该纠缠你 |
[05:33] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[05:35] | Greer’s ready to present him to you now. | 葛瑞尔现在打算把他介绍给你 |
[05:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:38] | Lord Julien. Greer’s fiance. | 朱利安大人 葛瑞尔的未婚夫 |
[05:44] | Such a gorgeous cake and they’re not even eating it. | 这蛋糕真华丽 但却没人吃 |
[05:51] | We should send the losers a consolation gift. | 我们该给失败者一份安慰礼物 |
[05:54] | Don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[05:55] | He arrived two days ago. | 他两天前到的 |
[05:56] | Isn’t he adorable? | 是不是很帅 |
[05:58] | They’ve had some talks | 他们聊过几次 |
[06:00] | – and Greer says he’s quite nice. – And quite rich. | -葛瑞尔说他很不错 -而且很富有 |
[06:02] | Why can’t the king find me a husband like that? | 国王为什么不能给我找个那样的丈夫 |
[06:04] | We’ve been here a year, | 我们来这里有一年了 |
[06:05] | all but rotting on the vine. | 只是在慢慢变老 |
[06:09] | Lord Julien, may I introduce you to | 朱利安大人 这位是 |
[06:11] | Her Majesty, Mary, Queen of Scots. | 苏格兰女王玛丽陛下 |
[06:12] | And her ladies, Lola and Kenna. | 以及她的侍女 萝拉和肯娜 |
[06:15] | Your Majesty, it is an honor. | 陛下 真是荣幸 |
[06:17] | Lord Julien, it’s such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 朱利安大人 终于见到你真是太好了 |
[06:19] | I hear that your family’s from Hungary. | 听说你的家族来自匈牙利 |
[06:21] | Yes. My parents know Greer’s father | 是的 我父母通过远房表亲 |
[06:23] | through a distant cousin. | 认识了葛瑞尔的父亲 |
[06:24] | We corresponded and the rest is history. | 我们通了信件 其余的大家都知道了 |
[06:27] | I hope you’ll find it | 我希望您内心深处 |
[06:28] | in your heart to bless our engagement. | 能祝福我们的订婚 |
[06:30] | If this is what your father wishes– and you of course. | 如果这是你父亲希望的 当然还有你的 |
[06:33] | It is. Very much. | 是的 我很愿意 |
[06:37] | Well then, you’re engaged. | 好吧 那你们订婚了 |
[06:38] | Enjoy your lives together. | 享受婚姻生活吧 |
[06:41] | I’m so happy for you, Greer. | 我真为你感到高兴 葛瑞尔 |
[06:44] | He’s certainly a step up from Castleroy. | 他可比卡斯尔雷好多了 |
[06:48] | Lord Castleroy, can I get you anything? | 卡斯尔雷大人 您需要什么吗 |
[06:50] | No. No need. You’re busy. | 不用了 你也很忙 |
[06:52] | Just think, tomorrow | 想一想 明天 |
[06:53] | you’ll be my apprentice in the spice trade. | 你就是我的学徒 跟我学做香料生意了 |
[06:56] | You’ll leave all this behind. | 你会把这里的一切都抛下 |
[07:00] | Will you miss it? | 你会想念吗 |
[07:02] | I’m very grateful, sir. | 非常感谢您 先生 |
[07:09] | Lola, I have some bad news. | 萝拉 我有个坏消息 |
[07:12] | The suitor from Alsace has been delayed for five weeks. | 艾尔萨斯的求婚者要延期五周过来 |
[07:14] | I’m going to start to show any day now. | 我的肚子随时都能被人看出来 |
[07:17] | Lola, I promised you I’d find you a husband and I will. | 萝拉 我答应给你找个丈夫就会守约 |
[07:20] | Just give me another week, maybe two. | 再给我一两周时间就行 |
[07:26] | I see your plan to keep the king out of sight has failed. | 你不让国王露面的计划好像失败了 |
[07:30] | Who else knows of his madness? | 还有谁知道他现在的情况 |
[07:31] | Only Kenna. | 只有肯娜 |
[07:33] | And a nobleman from Guyenne. | 还有一个从吉耶纳来的贵族 |
[07:35] | I’ve given both motivation to keep quiet. | 他们两个人的嘴我已经都堵住了 |
[07:37] | But there’s no telling what Henry will do next. | 但谁也说不准亨利接下来会做什么 |
[07:40] | Have you found any explanation for this? | 你找到其中的原因了吗 |
[07:43] | I’ve checked his food and wine for three days straight. | 我已经连续三天都细心检查他的食物和酒了 |
[07:46] | There’s no trace of any poison. | 里面没有被下毒的痕迹 |
[07:47] | At least none that I recognize. | 至少我没有发现 |
[07:50] | Then he is mad. | 那他就是疯了 |
[07:52] | And a mad king incites chaos and rebellion. | 一个疯了的国王会引起混乱煽动叛乱的 |
[07:55] | If our enemies find out, we could… | 如果被我们的敌人发现了 我们… |
[07:57] | Your Majesty… | 王后陛下 |
[08:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:01] | A sedative that induces a coma. | 可以导致昏迷的镇定药物 |
[08:03] | A deep sleep that I can interrupt | 用者会陷入深度昏睡 |
[08:05] | with an antidote of my own design. | 只有用我研制的解药才能苏醒 |
[08:06] | It’ll be difficult. | 让他服下太难了 |
[08:07] | He has seven tasters, | 他有七名试毒者 |
[08:09] | inspecting every manner of delivery. | 食物送去的每个环节都会检查 |
[08:12] | We have to find a way to get it past them. | 我们得好好想办法蒙混过去 |
[08:15] | A Trojan horse. | 特洛伊木马 |
[08:17] | Yes! Yes! I’ve won! | 太棒了 我赢了 |
[08:19] | The bean! | 豌豆 |
[08:20] | I found the bean! | 我找到豌豆了 |
[08:28] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:30] | Uh… Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[08:32] | From the kitchen. | 我是厨房的佣人 |
[08:35] | Well, you’re very pretty. | 你真漂亮啊 |
[08:37] | Penelope… | 佩内洛普 |
[08:39] | I crown you… | 我授予你 |
[08:42] | Queen of the Bean. | 豌豆王后的称号 |
[09:09] | Ask and ye shall receive. | 只要问她 她肯定会答应的 |
[09:18] | I need to speak with the king. | 我需要面见国王 |
[09:19] | It’s the bastard! | 是国王的私生子 |
[09:22] | I surrender to the king’s mercy. | 王恩浩荡 我自己投降 |
[09:24] | – Bash. – Father, I need to speak with you. | -巴斯 -父亲 我有事跟你说 |
[09:26] | You return from exile seeking favor? | 你从流放地回来找我帮忙吗 |
[09:28] | After you killed your brother’s guards? | 你把你弟弟派去的侍卫都杀了 |
[09:30] | – It was self-defense. – Take him to the dungeon. | -我那是自卫 -带他去地牢 |
[09:32] | There’s a threat in the woods, that’s why I’ve returned. | 树林里有威胁 所以我才回来的 |
[09:33] | Father. Father, you must listen to me. | 父亲 父亲 你得听我说 |
[09:35] | I mean you no harm, | 我并无恶意 |
[09:36] | but there are people who are being harmed. | 但是有人受到伤害了 |
[09:38] | Murdered! | 有人被杀了 |
[09:39] | I can’t believe he came back. | 他怎么回来了 |
[09:41] | What was he thinking? | 他到底在想什么 |
[09:42] | – Father, you must! – We have given him every chance | -父亲 听我说 -我们给了他机会 |
[09:44] | to be free and yet here he is. | 让他自由 可他偏偏回这里来了 |
[09:46] | I’m done helping him. | 我不会再帮他了 |
[09:49] | Francis, he’s your brother. | 弗朗西斯 他是你哥哥 |
[09:50] | He’s a liar and a murderer. | 他是个骗子 是个杀人凶手 |
[09:53] | We both know why he came back. | 他为什么回来你我心知肚明 |
[09:56] | Don’t give him another chance to get close to you. | 不要再给他机会让他接近你了 |
[10:11] | We don’t have much time, so listen carefully. | 我们时间不多 你仔细听着 |
[10:14] | I’ve bribed your jailer. | 我贿赂了看守你的狱卒 |
[10:16] | A merchant’s wagon will take you to the Spanish border. | 一个商人的马车会把你带去西班牙边境 |
[10:18] | If you value your life, | 如果你重视自己的生命 |
[10:20] | you will do as I say and you will never return. | 就按我说的做 从此别再回来了 |
[10:22] | I’m not ready to go to Spain. | 我不打算去西班牙 |
[10:23] | Bash, what is wrong with you? | 巴斯 你到底怎么回事 |
[10:25] | You never should have returned here. | 你根本不该回来的 |
[10:26] | You have to leave. | 你必须走 |
[10:27] | There are too many in the castle who want you dead. | 这里有太多人想置你于死地了 |
[10:29] | You mean Francis? | 你是说弗朗西斯吗 |
[10:31] | He did not try to have you killed. | 他没有想杀你 |
[10:35] | Although he could. | 虽然他可以这么做 |
[10:37] | You stir up a jealousy | 你激发了他的嫉妒心 |
[10:38] | and a bitterness in him that scares me. | 还有仇恨心理 这让我很害怕 |
[10:41] | He gets this look in his eyes. | 他的眼神 |
[10:43] | It’s like I don’t know him. | 就好像我根本不认识他 |
[10:46] | It’s almost as if he knows. | 就好像是他知道了 |
[10:47] | That you’d have been happy without him. | 他知道没有他你会幸福吗 |
[10:48] | If you had married me instead. | 知道当初你跟我结婚你会幸福吗 |
[10:51] | There is nothing between you and I except for my concern for you. | 你我之间除了我对你的担心再无其他 |
[10:55] | Then we’ve arrived at the same spot. | 那我们就达成共识了 |
[10:58] | I’m here on behalf of another, | 我来是代表别人 |
[11:00] | a girl I met in the woods. | 一个我在树林认识的姑娘 |
[11:01] | – Well, bully for you and your speedy recovery. – Don’t. | -你行啊 恢复的挺快嘛 -别这样 |
[11:04] | Not until you hear what happened to her. | 你先听听她身上发生的事 |
[11:09] | Queen Penelope. | 佩内洛普王后 |
[11:10] | Every year a girl is chosen. | 每年都会有一个女孩被选中 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:16] | And for a brief moment, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[11:17] | she glimpses the heavens of royalty. | 她体验到了皇室的奢华 |
[11:20] | Ah, it’s the greatest night of her life. | 那将是她人生中最美妙的一晚 |
[11:24] | But when the dawn comes, | 但是当黎明来临 |
[11:25] | she must fall back to earth. | 她就得被打回原形了 |
[11:28] | Oh, it must be a brutal fall. | 那肯定是致命的一击 |
[11:30] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:32] | I mean, this is so much more than I ever… | 这种情形 我真的… |
[11:36] | I ever even dreamed of. | 做梦都没想到过 |
[11:38] | But it’s only one day. | 但也只有一天 |
[11:41] | And I… | 而我… |
[11:43] | would like you to be the first Queen of the Bean in history | 想让你成为历史上第一个可以 |
[11:47] | to think long-term. | 做长远打算的豌豆王后 |
[11:48] | So if you prove yourself trustworthy, | 所以如果你能证明自己值得信任 |
[11:50] | we can be friends. And unlike Henry, | 我们可以做朋友 我不像亨利 |
[11:54] | I look after my friends every day of the year, | 我会每时每刻都为自己的朋友着想 |
[11:56] | not just this one. | 并不只在这一天 |
[11:59] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[11:59] | Queen Penelope, | 佩内洛普王后 |
[12:01] | have you maintained your virtue? | 你还是处子之身吗 |
[12:03] | Of course I have. | 当然是了 |
[12:05] | Because– well, as you may know– | 因为 你可能也知道 |
[12:07] | when pretty girls win Queen of the Bean, | 有漂亮女孩赢得豌豆王后时 |
[12:10] | they sometimes have a… | 她们可能有时候… |
[12:13] | special experience with the king. | 跟国王有段特殊经历 |
[12:17] | – Oh? – I must warn you that the king’s… | -什么 -我得警告你 国王… |
[12:19] | appetite in his bedchambers can be quite… | 他的性欲非常… |
[12:22] | rough. | 强烈 |
[12:23] | He has the appetite of a lion | 他有雄狮般的欲望 |
[12:25] | and the stamina of a horse, | 也如骏马般持久 |
[12:26] | a horse that proceeds at a steady, | 一匹如惩罚人般稳步跑动的 |
[12:29] | punishing trot. | 烈马 |
[12:31] | It can be a… | 你们可能… |
[12:33] | lengthy experience. | 会持续漫长的一段时间 |
[12:35] | Well… how lengthy? | 有多漫长 |
[12:37] | It can feel like hours. | 身临其境者会觉得有好几个小时 |
[12:39] | Sometimes it is. | 有时也的确如此 |
[12:40] | But… | 但是… |
[12:41] | if we’re to be friends, | 如果我们做朋友 |
[12:43] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[12:49] | This is an aphrodisiac. | 这是春药 |
[12:51] | It’ll help the king… gallop | 它会帮助国王… |
[12:52] | more quickly to the finish. | 飞快结束 |
[12:54] | Pour the contents of this into his wine. | 把这个倒进他的酒里 |
[12:57] | Get him to drink it. | 让他喝下去 |
[12:58] | It will thrill him | 肯定会让他兴奋至极 |
[13:00] | and satisfy him, and you will be on to more gowns and jewels | 并且满足他 而你将会得到更多华服珠宝 |
[13:05] | and the feast. | 更多享受 |
[13:14] | I came down here because I was worried about you, | 我担心你 所以下来看看 |
[13:15] | and here I find you with my wife. Again. | 结果发现你又和我的妻子在一起 |
[13:18] | Should I feign surprise? | 我需要表现出一点惊讶吗 |
[13:20] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的这样 |
[13:21] | – He didn’t come for me. – Oh, even you can’t believe that. | -他不是为我回来的 -这话你自己都不信吧 |
[13:23] | I’m back for the castle’s resources, | 我是来寻求帮助的 |
[13:24] | its armed men and horses, | 我需要士兵和战马 |
[13:27] | to seek out and destroy a threat in the woods. | 去寻找并消灭森林里的一个威胁 |
[13:29] | And then I will leave. I promise. | 事情完了之后我就会离开 我保证 |
[13:31] | What threat? | 什么威胁 |
[13:33] | You’ve seen the sacrifices in the Blood Wood. | 你见过血泊森林的血祭 |
[13:36] | These pagans endanger every man, woman and child in the realm. | 这些异教徒威胁着这里所有臣民的生命 |
[13:39] | They threatened your own wife. | 也恐吓过你的妻子 |
[13:41] | And they do it all | 他们这么做 |
[13:42] | in service to a monster they call the Darkness. | 都是为了一个怪物 他们称之为”黑暗” |
[13:44] | – I know how it sounds… – You sound as ignorant as those pagans. | -我知道这听起来… -就像异教徒一样愚昧 |
[13:47] | A monster in the woods? | 森林里的怪物 |
[13:49] | I saw it, in the shadows, myself. | 我亲眼见过它 就在阴影里 |
[13:51] | It took a girl, a girl I cared for. | 他抓走了一个姑娘 我在乎的姑娘 |
[13:54] | Her name was Rowan, and now she is certainly dead. | 她叫罗恩 现在肯定已经不在人世 |
[13:57] | However badly you want me gone, I promise, I want it | 无论你有多想赶我走 相信我 |
[13:59] | a thousand times more, but I’m not leaving | 我也很想离开 但在确定森林安全之前 |
[14:02] | until the woods are safe. | 我是不会走的 |
[14:03] | Mary, leave us please. | 玛丽 让我和他单独谈谈 |
[14:05] | I know you don’t believe me. | 我知道你不相信我 |
[14:07] | But there’s someone you will believe. | 但有一个人的话 你会信的 |
[14:09] | And who is that? | 是谁 |
[14:10] | The Darkness has claimed countless victims. | 黑暗夺走了无数人的性命 |
[14:12] | Only one survived. | 只有一个人活了下来 |
[14:14] | Your old flame, Olivia D’Amencourt. | 你的旧情人 奥利维亚·德阿蒙科 |
[14:17] | And she’s here in this castle right now. | 她现在就在城堡里 |
[14:27] | Leith, what are you doing here? | 利思 你来这里做什么 |
[14:29] | We’ve said our good-byes. | 我们都已经告别过了 |
[14:33] | I had to see you, | 我必须来见你 |
[14:34] | just once more. | 再见你一次 |
[14:36] | Look, I wanted to tell you… | 我想告诉你… |
[14:37] | – No, don’t. – Why? | -不 别说 -为什么 |
[14:40] | Because you’re engaged to another man who you barely know? | 就因为你和一个几乎陌生的男人订婚了 |
[14:43] | That’s not at all unusual for someone like me. | 像我这样的人 这不足为奇 |
[14:47] | Because you’re highborn. | 因为你出身高贵 |
[14:48] | And he’s rich and titled | 他又是富有的贵族 |
[14:51] | and very kind to the servants. | 还善待仆人 |
[14:52] | And to me. | 也善待我 |
[14:54] | He seems… | 他身上… |
[14:56] | everything I ever wanted. | 似乎有我所要的一切 |
[15:01] | Except he’s not you. | 只可惜 他不是你 |
[15:21] | Excuse me, my lady. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[15:23] | – Greer? – Lord Julien, I… | -葛瑞尔 -朱利安大人 我… |
[15:25] | – Who are you? – I’m no one. | -你是谁 -我什么都不是 |
[15:26] | I’m a servant. I-I fancied her | 我是个仆人 爱慕着她 |
[15:28] | – and-and she was kind so I stole the kiss. – Leith, no. | -而她太善良所以我偷了个吻 -利思 别说了 |
[15:31] | No, this is not her fault. | 不 这不是她的错 |
[15:32] | She asked me not to, but I was overcome. | 她拒绝了我 但我强迫了她 |
[15:34] | She is free of blame in this. | 真的不是她的错 |
[15:36] | My-my advance was unwanted! | 是我越界了 我不可饶恕 |
[15:38] | I don’t want him harmed, | 别伤害他 |
[15:39] | but his household will have to know of this. | 但要把这事告知他的家人 |
[15:49] | I was going to leave this in your room… | 我是来给你送这个的… |
[15:51] | It wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[15:53] | Is that supposed to make it better? | 现在说这话合适吗 |
[15:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:57] | I know these things happen. | 我知道这种事常有 |
[16:00] | But they can’t with my wife. | 但我不允许我的妻子这么做 |
[16:02] | I-I can’t have this kind of gossip surrounding my family. | 我不能让我的家族为此蒙羞 |
[16:05] | I can’t have this. | 我不能接受 |
[16:07] | I’ll be ruined if you don’t marry me. | 你如果不娶我 我就完了 |
[16:10] | I wish I could. | 我也希望如此 |
[16:13] | I-I wish I were a better man | 希望我是个更加宽宏大量的男人 |
[16:15] | who could marry you despite this. | 能不在乎这事依然娶你 |
[16:17] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:42] | Olivia, we’re so sorry. | 奥利维亚 我们很抱歉 |
[16:44] | Everything that you endured, | 对于你所经受的一切 |
[16:45] | we thought… I thought that you escaped | 我们以为 以为你逃跑了 |
[16:47] | through the tunnels that night. | 就在那晚从密道逃跑了 |
[16:48] | I did. | 我的确跑了 |
[16:49] | But I was found by those heretics, | 但我被那些异教徒发现了 |
[16:52] | fed to that monster. | 送给了那个怪物 |
[16:54] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吧 |
[16:56] | This creature is the cause of all the horrors in those woods. | 那个东西就是森林的恐怖所在 |
[16:59] | If you want to protect your realm from these devils, | 如果你想保护自己的臣民 |
[17:02] | you must kill the monster they serve. | 就必须杀了他们所供奉的怪物 |
[17:03] | I don’t believe in monsters. I never have. | 我从来不相信世间有怪物 |
[17:06] | But I do believe in fear. | 但我相信恐惧的威力 |
[17:07] | And whoever this Darkness is, | 无论这个”黑暗”是谁 |
[17:08] | the pagans fear him enough to terrorize | 异教徒都十分恐惧他 |
[17:10] | and slaughter my people. | 所以才屠杀我的臣民 |
[17:12] | Olivia, do you think | 奥利维亚 |
[17:13] | that you could retrace your steps, lead us back to the cave? | 你记得路吗 能带我们去那个洞穴吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 不记得 |
[17:20] | All I remember is a meadow lined with fir trees, | 我只记得有一片草地 边上都是冷杉 |
[17:23] | hugged by a curving field of snow. | 被雪地包围着 |
[17:25] | I know a meadow with some firs | 我知道在她出现的地方附近 |
[17:26] | near where we found her. | 有这么一个地方 |
[17:27] | – I’ll gather my guards. – You’ll forgive me, | -我去召集卫兵 -请恕罪 |
[17:29] | but the last time I went with your men, | 但上次和你的人一起赶路时 |
[17:30] | they tried to kill me. | 他们企图杀我 |
[17:31] | I gave no such order, and we could confirm that | 我没有下令杀你 如果你不杀了他们 |
[17:34] | – if you hadn’t slaughtered them. – Francis. | -我们就有证可循了 -弗朗西斯 |
[17:37] | This time I’m going with you. | 这次我和你一起去 |
[17:38] | We’ll find that cave and kill whatever hides within. | 我们去找洞穴 杀了里面的东西 |
[17:41] | And then I am personally putting you on the next boat to Spain. | 然后我会亲自送你上船去西班牙 |
[17:47] | Then we’re agreed. | 就这么定了 |
[17:48] | You can’t just kill it! | 你们杀不了它的 |
[17:50] | This isn’t some outlaw hiding in the trees! | 它又不是藏在森林里的亡命之徒 |
[17:53] | The Darkness is a creature from hell. | “黑暗”是来自地狱的恶魔 |
[17:55] | It’s not human. | 它不是人 |
[17:57] | He is human, i assure you. | 他是人 我确定 |
[18:00] | I found this embedded in Olivia’s wound. | 我在奥利维亚的伤口里发现了这个 |
[18:03] | It looked like the fang of some wild beast, | 看起来像是某种野兽的尖牙 |
[18:06] | but the root of this tooth is like yours or mine. | 但牙根和人类的一样 |
[18:08] | This fang is a human tooth, | 这颗尖牙其实是人类的牙齿 |
[18:11] | filed down into a sharp point. | 磨成了这个样子而已 |
[18:14] | Human? But why would a man go to such lengths? | 人类 人的牙怎么可能这么长 |
[18:17] | For function, perhaps. To better feed on victims. | 也许是为了更好地喝受害者的血吧 |
[18:21] | But I assure you, | 但我敢确定 |
[18:22] | this Darkness is only a man. | “黑暗”是一个人 |
[18:28] | Then go and kill him. | 那就去杀了他 |
[18:29] | And remember who the real enemy is. | 记住谁才是真正的敌人 |
[18:40] | Do you know what happens to servants like Leith? | 你们知道利思犯了这种事会怎样吗 |
[18:43] | They say he’ll get the lash until his back is | 他们说他会受鞭笞之刑 直到皮开肉绽 |
[18:46] | split open and he can no longer stand. | 再也无法站立为止 |
[18:49] | He’ll spend years in that cell. | 还会在牢里关上好几年 |
[18:52] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[18:53] | You can’t love a servant, you simply can’t. | 你不能爱上一个仆人 这不需要理由 |
[18:56] | Not that what I did was much better. | 不是说我做的事比你更有脸面 |
[18:57] | But it is. | 但事实是这样 |
[18:59] | Mistresses of the king are often revered, | 国王的情人能受人尊重 |
[19:01] | but-but this… | 但 但这个… |
[19:03] | My family will fall into ruin for what I’ve done. | 我会把我的家人害惨的 |
[19:06] | I’ll never be able to face them again. | 我再也没脸见他们了 |
[19:09] | – It’s not that dire yet. – The gossip is already spreading. | -没那么严重 -流言已经传开了 |
[19:12] | These rumors will follow me everywhere. | 这些流言会跟我一辈子的 |
[19:16] | I have no future. | 我没有未来了 |
[19:18] | Greer, don’t say that. | 葛瑞尔 别这么说 |
[19:20] | Never say that. | 千万别这么说 |
[19:24] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[19:26] | so you’ve heard. | 看来你已经听说了 |
[19:29] | I’m so ashamed. | 我真丢脸 |
[19:30] | Please don’t be. | 别这样 |
[19:33] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[19:34] | Look where our hearts have led us. | 看我们做了什么蠢事 |
[19:37] | We’ve brought you shame. | 我们让你蒙羞了 |
[19:39] | Well, all but Lola. | 除了萝拉 |
[19:43] | In truth, there’s something you should know. | 实际上 有些事你不知道 |
[19:49] | Why is the queen of Scotland so concerned | 堂堂苏格兰女王 为何如此在乎 |
[19:51] | with the fate of a kitchen boy? | 一个厨房杂役的命运 |
[19:53] | Leith saved many lives at the siege. | 被围攻时 利思救了很多人 |
[19:55] | In light of his bravery, | 他的勇气值得嘉奖 |
[19:56] | I feel that his sentence should be reduced. | 应该能将功抵罪吧 |
[19:58] | This kitchen boy seems to have friends in high places. | 这小杂役倒是交游甚广 |
[20:00] | You’re not the first to plead on his behalf. | 你不是第一个来为他求情的了 |
[20:02] | Lord Castleroy has arranged that. | 卡斯尔雷大人已经安排好了 |
[20:04] | In lieu of prison, he’s been conscripted for military service. | 免除牢狱之苦 他已被应征入伍了 |
[20:07] | He departs for training tomorrow. | 明日就离开城堡开始参加训练 |
[20:11] | Ah, my queen. | 啊 我的王后 |
[20:13] | What a vision. | 真让我目眩神迷 |
[20:15] | Isn’t she lovely, Mary? | 她真惹人怜爱 是不是 玛丽 |
[20:16] | Yes, it takes a very special kind of woman to catch my eye | 一般的女人可无法俘获我的视线 |
[20:20] | and ignite my passion. | 也无法点燃我的激情 |
[20:23] | – I should go. – No, no, no, no. | -我回避一下 -不不 别走 |
[20:25] | Stay. Now that you’ve given your virtue to my son, | 留下来 你已将处子之身献给了我儿子 |
[20:29] | perhaps you can show Penelope a thing or two about how to… | 或许你能向佩内洛普传授一下… |
[20:33] | please a ruler. | 如何取悦王者 |
[20:36] | Go on. Pretend she’s… Francis. I’ll watch. | 开始吧 就当她是弗朗西斯 我看着 |
[20:40] | Oh, you aren’t serious? | 您在说笑吧 |
[20:45] | This isn’t like you. | 您有些不对劲 |
[20:47] | Are you feeling unwell, Your Grace? | 您有什么不适吗 国王陛下 |
[20:49] | I am anointed by God. | 我是被上帝加冕过的人 |
[20:51] | You are as well. We are royals. | 你也是 我们身份尊贵 |
[20:53] | What could ever be… | 我们怎么会… |
[20:55] | unwell with us, hmm? | 有所不适呢 |
[20:59] | I know exactly what you’re talking about. | 我理解您的意思 |
[21:03] | May I borrow Penelope for a minute? | 我能和佩内洛普失陪一下吗 |
[21:05] | I have some royal customs and-and | 我有一些皇室礼节要告诉她 |
[21:07] | clothes to share with her. | 还有些衣物送给她 |
[21:10] | Penelope, if you would? | 佩内洛普 你跟我来 |
[21:13] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[21:15] | the Queen shall stay. | 既是王后 就该留下 |
[21:17] | I’m fine, run along. | 就这样吧 你走吧 |
[21:23] | Dear Henry, | 亲爱的亨利 |
[21:25] | when we last… talked, | 我们上次交谈时 |
[21:27] | you spoke to me about bondage. | 你说到奴役[绑缚] |
[21:30] | You seem familiar with the practice. | 你似乎知之甚详 |
[21:32] | Servants talk. | 我出身仆役 |
[21:33] | I hear you like it. | 听说你很喜欢这样 |
[21:36] | It’s to be expected. | 也是意料之中的 |
[21:37] | A king must have power and control. | 国王生来就掌控权势 |
[21:40] | It’s part of his job. | 这是你分内之事 |
[21:43] | But… | 但是… |
[21:44] | even the biggest of jobs can become so dull. | 不管多高高在上 也有厌倦的时候 |
[21:49] | Here. | 这里 |
[21:54] | It’s just you and me. | 就只有你我 |
[21:56] | I’ll take control. | 接下来由我掌权 |
[21:58] | I can give you the pleasure you offer others. | 你带给别人的快感 我也能给予你 |
[22:02] | I have always been on the giving end. | 我向来都是给予者 |
[22:05] | How tiring for you. | 那你一定厌烦了 |
[22:10] | Poor King Henry. | 可怜的亨利国王 |
[22:21] | – Get on the bed. – Hmm? | -上床吧 -什么 |
[22:22] | Get on the bed. Now. | 上床去 快点 |
[22:25] | Oh, I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[22:26] | Shh. | 闭嘴 |
[22:27] | Bad king. | 国王小淘气 |
[22:29] | You won’t speak again unless spoken to. | 没我的指令 不许开口说话 |
[22:32] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[22:42] | – Split up and search the area. – Yes, my lord. | -分散开 搜索这片区域 -遵命 殿下 |
[22:44] | The cave must be close by. | 那洞穴一定就在附近 |
[22:46] | – Yes, my Lord. – Yes, sir. | -遵命 殿下 -遵命 |
[22:49] | This way. | 这边走 |
[22:51] | Bash, you come with me. | 巴斯 你跟我来 |
[22:55] | We’ll go on foot from here. | 我们从这边步行过去 |
[22:59] | You didn’t give me a weapon. | 你没给我武器 |
[23:01] | Are you planning to have them kill me, brother? | 你想让我他们杀了我吗 兄弟 |
[23:03] | You there, go with the others. | 你 和他们一起 |
[23:09] | You have made so many enemies, why fixate on me? | 你已经四面树敌了 为何对我这么戒备 |
[23:12] | You reached for the throne and failed, | 你试图篡夺王位 但没成功 |
[23:14] | nobles everywhere despise you. | 贵族们都轻视你 |
[23:17] | Maybe it’s easier to make me the villain, | 若是我来当恶人 |
[23:19] | so you have a reason to hate me | 你就更有理由憎恨我 |
[23:20] | and an excuse to go after my wife. | 且堂而皇之地追求我妻子 |
[23:22] | Listen to you. | 你在说些什么 |
[23:24] | You have Mary and the crown | 你已经有了玛丽和王位 |
[23:25] | and all of France puckering its lips to your ass, | 法国全上下唯你马首是瞻 |
[23:28] | and still you’re threatened by a bastard in exile. | 你还认为一个被驱逐者的私生子会威胁到你 |
[23:31] | I used to look up to you. | 我曾经很尊敬你 |
[23:33] | You were the one person that I could rely on. | 我以为你可以让我依靠 |
[23:35] | But I was wrong. You are a traitor and a usurper. | 但我错了 你是个叛徒 是个篡权者 |
[23:39] | Well, go ahead, do it then. | 那还等什么 动手吧 |
[23:41] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[23:43] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[23:49] | Fresh tracks. | 这脚印是刚留下的 |
[23:52] | We’re not alone. | 这里还有别人 |
[24:07] | I don’t see Henry. Did you manage to fulfill my request? | 我没看到亨利 你替我服侍好他了吗 |
[24:11] | The aphrodisiac. | 春药 |
[24:14] | You needn’t worry about that. | 您不必费心 |
[24:16] | He, uh, doesn’t need an aphrodisiac. | 他不需要春药 |
[24:20] | The king… goes a little bit mad sometimes, doesn’t he? | 国王陛下…有时会有点发狂 对吧 |
[24:23] | And, uh… | 这个… |
[24:25] | this is his medicine? | 是他的药吧 |
[24:29] | You are a clever girl, aren’t you? | 你很聪明 |
[24:33] | I’ll see that it’s done. | 国王以后不用服药了 |
[24:35] | I know how to handle him. | 我知道怎么安抚他 |
[24:36] | Hmm. Do you? | 是吗 |
[24:41] | Guests. | 客人来了 |
[24:44] | Uh, would you mind? | 您是否介意 |
[24:45] | Come again? | 介意什么 |
[24:47] | My throne? | 我的王座 |
[24:51] | Of course. | 当然不介意 |
[24:52] | Enjoy it, my dear. | 尽情享受 亲爱的 |
[24:59] | You stupid kitchen whore. | 愚蠢的贱婢 |
[25:06] | Lola, the party’s starting. | 萝拉 晚宴要开始了 |
[25:08] | Why aren’t you ready? What’s wrong? | 你怎么还没准备好 你怎么了 |
[25:10] | I can’t fit in my dress. | 我的裙子穿不下了 |
[25:12] | Mary, we’re out of time. | 玛丽 我们没时间了 |
[25:14] | Lola, we said we would help each other, | 萝拉 我说过我们会互相扶持的 |
[25:16] | and we already have. | 现在就有机会 |
[25:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:20] | Marry Lord Julien. | 嫁给朱利安大人 |
[25:22] | – What? – He came to France looking to make a good marriage. | -什么 -他来法国的目的就是联姻 |
[25:26] | You offer him everything he’s looking for. | 而你符合他的全部要求 |
[25:28] | What about Greer? | 那葛瑞尔怎么办 |
[25:29] | It was Greer’s idea. She wants to help you move forward. | 这就是葛瑞尔的主意 她想帮你 |
[25:32] | Julien spurned her, | 朱利安抛弃了她 |
[25:34] | although she says he did it kindly. | 不过是用一种仁慈的方式 |
[25:36] | It isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[25:37] | Greer is punished and scorned while I’m rewarded. | 葛瑞尔受到残酷冷遇 而我坐享其成 |
[25:42] | Lola. I don’t mean to sound blunt | 萝拉 我本不想这么冷酷自私 |
[25:44] | or selfish, but I need this to work. | 但抱歉你必须这么做 |
[25:48] | My marriage is threatened from all sides. | 我的婚姻岌岌可危 |
[25:51] | Bash’s return has Francis poisoned by jealousy and mistrust. | 巴斯回来 弗朗西斯满心都是嫉妒和猜忌 |
[25:56] | We can never be happy while he’s here. | 只要他还在我们就不得安宁 |
[25:58] | And you, you’re pregnant with my husband’s child, | 而你又怀上了我丈夫的骨肉 |
[26:00] | and if Francis finds out… | 如果弗朗西斯发现了… |
[26:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:03] | And I never want to be a threat to your happiness. | 我绝不会破坏你的幸福 |
[26:09] | If you can help sway Lord Julien in my direction, | 如果你能帮忙撮合我和朱利安大人 |
[26:13] | I will do my very best to marry him. | 我会尽我所能嫁给他 |
[26:15] | And quickly. | 尽快嫁给他 |
[26:27] | What’s spooked him? | 什么惊吓到了它 |
[26:40] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[26:41] | I’ve heard that whistle before. | 我以前听过这种哨声 |
[26:42] | It’s the Darkness. | 是黑暗 |
[26:44] | Guards. | 卫兵 |
[26:45] | My Lord? | 殿下 |
[26:47] | Do you see anyone? | 你看到什么人了吗 |
[26:48] | No one for miles, my lord. | 方圆几里都没有人 殿下 |
[26:50] | Where are the rest of the guards? | 其余卫兵呢 |
[26:51] | Searching for the cave. | 在找洞穴 |
[26:56] | The footprints just stop. | 足迹不见了 |
[26:59] | What do you mean? How is that possible? | 什么意思 怎么可能 |
[27:02] | Wait, there’s something here. | 等等 这有东西 |
[27:07] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[27:12] | No, don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[27:17] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:20] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:24] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:31] | My Lord. | 殿下 |
[27:32] | My Lord! | 殿下 |
[27:32] | Stay back. The ice is too thin. | 别过来 冰层太薄了 |
[27:38] | Where are you? Where are you? | 你在哪儿 你在哪儿 |
[27:41] | There’s a current. | 水在流动 |
[27:53] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:55] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:58] | No. No, Francis. | 不 不 弗朗西斯 |
[28:11] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[28:26] | Breathe, breathe. Live, live. | 呼吸 呼吸 活下来 |
[28:38] | Francis. Please. | 弗朗西斯 拜托 |
[28:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:54] | You are beautiful and cruel. | 你既美丽又残酷 |
[29:01] | Lady Greer, | 葛瑞尔小姐 |
[29:03] | well done with that kitchen boy. | 厨房杂役的事干得好 |
[29:04] | That nasty gossip is the first interesting thing I’ve ever heard about you. | 那污秽的八卦是你第一个有意思的事 |
[29:08] | What a horrible thing to say. | 你怎么能这么说 |
[29:09] | Oh, you should be grateful. | 你应该感谢她 |
[29:10] | Now people might finally stop wagging their tongues about you. | 现在别人终于不再嚼你的舌根了 |
[29:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:19] | Henry can be such a monster. | 亨利真是个禽兽 |
[29:20] | Heartless and cruel. | 无情又残忍 |
[29:23] | At least he had the courage to be cruel to my face. | 至少他有勇气当着我的面说 |
[29:27] | The rest of court sniggers behind my back, as if I can’t hear. | 别人都在背后笑我 好像我听不到一样 |
[29:31] | I’m so sorry. But thank you for what you’ve done for Lola. | 我很抱歉 但谢谢你为萝拉所做的一切 |
[29:34] | I know it can’t be easy. | 我知道这不简单 |
[29:37] | I had my chance, and I threw it away. | 我有过机会 但我没抓住 |
[29:44] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不那么确定 |
[29:48] | Lord Castleroy. | 卡斯尔雷大人 |
[29:50] | I heard what you did for Leith. | 我听说你为利思所做的事了 |
[29:52] | Getting him out of jail, into the army. | 救他出监狱 让他去从军 |
[29:54] | I want to offer my sincerest gratitude. | 我向您表示最真诚的谢意 |
[29:55] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我不是为了他 |
[29:57] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你 |
[29:59] | Gossip surrounds me and still you seek my favor. Why? | 我流言缠身但你依旧追求我 为什么 |
[30:03] | You have a good heart. | 你有一颗善良的心 |
[30:04] | And I’m too rich to care what people say. | 而我足够富裕 不在乎别人说什么 |
[30:06] | What I care about is you. | 我在乎的是你 |
[30:09] | I know… | 我知道… |
[30:10] | I’m not the man of your dreams, | 我不是你的意中人 |
[30:11] | but a marriage would put all rumors to rest. | 但是婚姻可以结束流言 |
[30:14] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[30:16] | But it is. | 事实如此 |
[30:18] | The world is cruel, | 世界很残酷 |
[30:19] | and it will be cruel to the next sweet girl | 它不会善待下一个 |
[30:21] | who has the misfortune of opening | 不幸对别人都忽视的人 |
[30:23] | her heart to someone others don’t even see. | 敞开心扉的善良姑娘 |
[30:30] | I see you now. | 现在我了解你了 |
[30:32] | And you are so kind. | 你很善良 |
[30:34] | Then will you accept my humble proposal? | 那你愿意接受我卑微的求婚吗 |
[30:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:40] | Yes, I accept. | 是的 我接受 |
[30:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:50] | Likewise. | 也谢谢你 |
[31:05] | You look very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[31:09] | I wasn’t expecting to see you here tonight. | 我没想到今晚会见到你 |
[31:12] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好些了 |
[31:13] | Perhaps it is time to rejoin society, | 或许是时候重回社交圈了 |
[31:16] | as you said. | 就如你所说的那样 |
[31:18] | Come. | 来 |
[31:20] | Dance with me. | 陪我一起跳舞 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:25] | I can’t. | 我不能跳 |
[31:34] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[31:36] | Is the chill still with you? | 还冷吗 |
[31:38] | I feel lucky to be alive. | 我觉得能活下来很幸运 |
[31:44] | I would have died under that ice. | 我差点就死在冰层下了 |
[31:46] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[31:49] | Was that wise since you believe I tried to kill you? | 既然你觉得我想杀你 这样做明智吗 |
[31:52] | I did believe that, didn’t I? | 我真的那么觉得 |
[31:54] | Then why risk your life for mine? | 那为什么还舍命救我 |
[31:58] | You’re my brother. | 你是我弟弟 |
[32:02] | Have you sent word to Mary that we’re back? | 你派人告诉玛丽我们回来了吗 |
[32:04] | Just now. | 刚派了人 |
[32:06] | I spoke with the guards. | 我问过卫兵了 |
[32:08] | They found the cave, but it was empty. | 他们找到了那个山洞 但里面是空的 |
[32:10] | There was nothing in there but blood. | 除了血迹什么也没有 |
[32:11] | Evidence of grave suffering, but no monster. | 只有折磨的证据 但没有怪物 |
[32:16] | If Olivia got away, he surely knew we’d be coming. | 奥利维亚逃了出来 他肯定知道我们会去 |
[32:18] | Maybe that’s why he left Rowan’s hand, | 或许那就是他留下罗恩手的原因 |
[32:20] | to draw us out onto the ice. | 把我们引到冰上去 |
[32:24] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[32:26] | I’ll see him dead for Rowan and for all his victims. | 确保他为罗恩和其他被害人偿命 |
[32:30] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[32:32] | You can go, assured of that. | 你可以放心地走了 |
[32:34] | You deserve your own life far away from here. | 你应该活下去 远离这里 |
[32:38] | Maybe finally I can find something that’s… | 我或许终于可以找到一些… |
[32:42] | my own. | 我自己的东西 |
[32:44] | You will. | 你会的 |
[32:48] | You’ll still be my brother. | 你还是我的哥哥 |
[32:51] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[32:56] | Why did you release Sebastian from the dungeon? | 你为什么把塞巴斯蒂安从地牢放出来 |
[32:57] | I just needed his help. | 我需要他的帮助 |
[32:59] | Well, now that he’s here, | 既然他在这里 |
[33:02] | we need to finish this once and for all. | 我们需要彻底做个了结 |
[33:05] | Finish what? | 了结什么 |
[33:06] | Bash, when I told you to forget about Mary, | 巴斯 我让你忘掉玛丽的时候 |
[33:10] | I hoped you would listen to me. | 你就应该听我的 |
[33:11] | When I forced you to watch their consummation, | 我逼你看他俩圆房 |
[33:14] | my message was the same, but | 也是这个意思 |
[33:16] | when I looked into your eyes that night, | 但当我那晚对上你的眼睛的时候 |
[33:18] | I saw the truth. | 我看到了真相 |
[33:20] | You will always covet what your brother has. | 你永远都会觊觎你弟弟的东西 |
[33:27] | Father, did you speak to my guards | 父亲 巴斯离开的那晚 |
[33:29] | the night that Bash left? | 你跟我的守卫说什么了吗 |
[33:31] | Did you order his execution? | 是不是你下令要杀死他 |
[33:34] | Sacrifices must be made. | 必须要有牺牲 |
[33:37] | What has happened to you, Father? Have you lost all sense? | 你怎么了 父亲 你失去理智了吗 |
[33:39] | Do not question me! | 别质疑我 |
[33:40] | Mark my words, he would strike you down to take what is yours. | 记住我的话 他会打倒你 夺取你的东西 |
[33:43] | If he is a threat to you, | 如果他是你的威胁 |
[33:44] | then he is a threat to everything I want. | 那他就威胁着我所想要的一切 |
[33:45] | – He’s your son. – Scotland, England, | -他是你的儿子 -苏格兰 英格兰 |
[33:48] | a peaceful France. | 一个稳定的法国 |
[33:49] | – Father, stop this! – Father… | -父亲 住手 -父亲 |
[33:51] | He’s leaving! He’s leaving for Spain tonight. | 他会走 他今晚就启程去西班牙 |
[33:53] | He’s said that before, and he’s still here. | 他之前也这么说过 但他还在这儿 |
[33:56] | You refuse to let Mary go. | 你拒绝放下玛丽 |
[33:58] | You haven’t listened to your king. | 你没听从国王的命令 |
[34:00] | When people don’t listen to their king, | 当人民不听从国王的命令 |
[34:02] | when they’ve wax in their ears, | 当他们耳朵里灌满了蜡时 |
[34:04] | drastic measures are needed. | 就得采取点严厉措施了 |
[34:06] | Father, you’re wrong. | 父亲 你错了 |
[34:07] | He has let her go. He saved my life today. | 他已经放下她了 他今天救了我一命 |
[34:09] | Don’t get sentimental. | 别感情用事 |
[34:12] | You must cut down any threat… | 你必须得消灭一切威胁 |
[34:16] | like a weed. | 就像除杂草一样 |
[34:17] | No. I’ve just explained to you. | 不 我刚才跟你解释了 |
[34:20] | Your son is a friend to your realm. | 你儿子是你国家的朋友 |
[34:22] | Francis, don’t anger him. | 弗朗西斯 别激怒他了 |
[34:23] | He saved your heir’s life, | 他救了你继承人的命 |
[34:24] | and pursued your enemies. | 追捕你的敌人 |
[34:26] | If you harm this man… your son, | 要是你伤害这个人 你的儿子 |
[34:30] | you harm yourself. | 你就是在伤害你自己 |
[34:33] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[34:49] | I am pleased to see you two getting along again. | 我很高兴看到你们再次同心协力 |
[34:54] | I know just the thing | 我知道有个方法 |
[34:56] | to preserve this lovely harmony. | 能将这种和谐的场面维持下去 |
[35:01] | If it doesn’t work, | 要是没成功 |
[35:04] | this sword will take two lives tonight. | 这剑今晚就会取你们两人之命 |
[35:34] | The last person I danced with… | 最后和我跳舞的人 |
[35:38] | was my wife. | 是我的妻子 |
[35:39] | I was married once. | 我结过一次婚 |
[35:42] | I had… little children, | 我有过孩子 |
[35:45] | so young, so sweet. | 那么小 那么可爱了 |
[35:48] | In the mornings when-when I wake up, | 有时我早上醒来 |
[35:50] | sometimes I’m-I’m still there, | 会觉得我还在那儿 |
[35:53] | lying in that bed… | 躺在那张床上 |
[35:56] | with my wife beside me, | 躺在我妻子身边 |
[35:58] | the little ones whispering, laughing. | 孩子们呀呀细语 嘻嘻笑笑 |
[36:04] | When the plague came, | 鼠疫袭来的时候 |
[36:07] | I alone was immune. | 我是唯一一个没被感染的 |
[36:12] | I couldn’t save them. | 可我救不了他们 |
[36:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:20] | This is why you dedicate yourself to your work? | 所以你才专心致力于工作 |
[36:22] | To saving others? | 来拯救别人 |
[36:28] | You must know… | 你必须知道 |
[36:30] | you saved me. | 你救了我 |
[36:43] | It’s not how we imagined things, is it? | 我们想象中不是这样的 对吗 |
[36:45] | Me with Lord Castleroy, and you with Lord Julien. | 我和卡斯尔雷大人 你和朱利安大人 |
[36:49] | It’s been a strange day. | 真是奇怪的一天 |
[36:51] | I don’t know if it will work with Lord Julien, | 我不知道和朱利安大人的事能不能成 |
[36:53] | but thank you. | 但谢谢你 |
[36:58] | There’s Leith. | 那是利思 |
[37:00] | Please look back. Please. | 回头看看 求你了 |
[37:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:25] | Is it done? | 事情办好了吗 |
[37:28] | Well, Penelope, I must say, I’m impressed. | 佩内洛普 我必须要说 我很佩服你 |
[37:33] | Ah, there she is, | 她在这儿呢 |
[37:35] | my lovely queen. | 我可爱的王后 |
[37:44] | Now, Catherine, | 现在 凯瑟琳 |
[37:46] | Penelope tells me you demanded | 佩内洛普告诉我你命令她 |
[37:47] | she pour that vial into my wine. | 把药水倒进我的红酒里 |
[37:50] | She threatened my life if I failed to give it to you. | 要是我失败了 她就威胁要我的命 |
[37:52] | I did no such thing. | 我可没这么做 |
[37:53] | Are you calling my queen a liar? | 你是说我的王后说谎吗 |
[37:55] | This is nonsense. | 简直是胡言乱语 |
[37:56] | She’s a servant girl. | 她就是个女仆 |
[37:59] | You’re not well. | 你现在身体不适 |
[38:00] | She’s taking advantage. | 她是在利用你 |
[38:01] | I have never felt better in my life. | 我这一生就没感觉这么好过 |
[38:03] | I’m in love, Catherine. | 我坠入爱河了 凯瑟琳 |
[38:06] | I’m in love with Queen Penelope. | 我爱上佩内洛普王后了 |
[38:08] | She’s not a queen! | 她不是王后 |
[38:10] | She didn’t even win that ridiculous contest. | 那场荒谬的比赛根本不是她赢的 |
[38:13] | In the kitchen, they say that she slept with the pastry chef | 厨房里的人说她和糕点师睡了一觉 |
[38:15] | to get the bean. | 才拿到豆子的 |
[38:17] | Penelope, my crown. Now. | 佩内洛普 还我王冠 现在 |
[38:20] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[38:22] | Listen. Carefully. | 给我听好了 |
[38:24] | If you utter one more insult to my queen, | 要是你再侮辱我的王后 |
[38:26] | if you try to harm her in any way, | 要是你伤她一根毫毛 |
[38:28] | I will have you drawn and quartered | 我会把你拖出去大卸八块 |
[38:30] | and your limbs fed to lions. | 拿你的四肢喂狮子 |
[38:31] | And those you love shall suffer worse fates. | 而你爱的那些人会遭遇更大的不幸 |
[38:40] | It was poison, wasn’t it? | 那是毒药 对吗 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:44] | I wanted to teach you a lesson. | 我要给你上一课 |
[38:46] | So I had the contents of that vial emptied into your wine. | 所以我把那瓶药水全倒进你的酒里了 |
[38:51] | You don’t look well, darling. | 你看起来好像不舒服啊 亲爱的 |
[38:53] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[38:56] | I wanted to thank you, Catherine, | 我要谢谢你 凯瑟琳 |
[38:59] | for teaching me to think long-term. | 教我目光放长远些 |
[39:10] | – Oh, Mary. – What’s happened? Are you all right? | -玛丽 -发生什么了 你还好吧 |
[39:11] | Mary, find Nostradamus. | 玛丽 去找诺查丹玛斯 |
[39:13] | Henry’s drugged me. | 亨利给我下药了 |
[39:16] | Catherine? Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 |
[39:18] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[39:22] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[39:23] | Nostradamus is treating her now. | 诺查丹玛斯在治疗她 |
[39:25] | She fell into some sort of drugged sleep, | 她之前陷入了药物昏迷 |
[39:27] | but she’s coming out of it. | 但现在醒了 |
[39:28] | I’m going to talk to my father. | 我要去和我父亲谈谈 |
[39:30] | Francis, wait. Your father– | 弗朗西斯 你父亲 |
[39:32] | – he’s not well. – I am aware of that. | -他不大好 -我已经意识到了 |
[39:34] | He got so angry at Bash | 他对巴斯大发雷霆到 |
[39:35] | that I thought he’d take his head off. | 我都以为他会杀了他 |
[39:38] | He might kill him yet. | 他可能会杀了他 |
[39:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[39:43] | Did Father forgive you? | 父亲原谅你了吗 |
[39:45] | Not exactly. | 不算原谅我 |
[39:46] | But he illuminated me on his solution. | 但他把他的解决方案告诉我了 |
[39:48] | It’s a bit of a horror show, actually. | 实际上是场恐怖秀 |
[39:50] | And you’re both invited. Now. | 你们也被邀请了 马上 |
[39:53] | On pain of death. | 违者以死论处 |
[39:57] | And so, | 所以 |
[39:58] | under the eyes of the Lord, | 在上帝的见证下 |
[40:00] | we prepare to consecrate this blessed union | 我们将以两个人庄严的誓言 |
[40:03] | with two sacred oaths. | 来祝福这段姻缘 |
[40:05] | You want me to say an oath? What about your oath? | 你想让我宣誓 那你的誓言呢 |
[40:08] | You promised me someone with a title! | 你答应把我嫁给贵族的 |
[40:10] | Fine. Bash, | 好吧 巴斯 |
[40:12] | I hereby declare you… | 在这里我任命你为 |
[40:14] | the Master of Horse and Hunt. | 骑马狩猎之主 |
[40:16] | What does that even mean?! | 这是什么意思 |
[40:18] | Shut up and say the words. | 闭上嘴然后宣誓 |
[40:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[40:21] | This is marriage. It can’t be undone… | 这是婚姻 这是无法弥补的… |
[40:23] | Say the words! | 宣誓啊 |
[40:28] | I, Sebastian, | 我 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[40:30] | take this woman to be my lawful wife… | 在上帝的见证下 从即日起 |
[40:32] | under the eyes of God, from this day forward. | 娶这位女士作为合法妻子 |
[40:43] | Take a dozen men each morning and canvass the woods. | 每早带人彻查森林 |
[40:45] | Any pagan found with knowledge of the Darkness | 每个知道”黑暗”的异教徒 |
[40:47] | will be brought to me for questioning. | 都要带回来让我问话 |
[40:49] | I don’t take orders from bastards. | 我不听私生子的命令 |
[40:51] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[40:51] | I’ve been titled Master of Horse and Hunt. | 我被任命为骑马狩猎之主 |
[40:54] | So, gather your horses and go out and hunt. | 所以 集合你的人马 出去狩猎吧 |
[41:06] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:10] | Well, I’m married to someone I don’t much like. | 我娶了我不爱的人 |
[41:14] | And I have to stay here | 并且我还得待在这里 |
[41:15] | and watch you love someone else for the rest of my life. | 一辈子看着你爱别人 |
[41:19] | Bash, you told me that your feelings for me were gone. | 巴斯 你告诉过我你对我没感觉了 |
[41:23] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[41:26] | You were right. I should never have come back. | 你说得对 我不该回来的 |