时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is that my husband’s child? | 这是我丈夫的孩子吗 |
[00:04] | You were engaged to Bash. If you tell Francis, | 当时你和巴斯订婚了 如果你告诉弗朗西斯 |
[00:07] | I essentially become his. | 我就变成他的人了 |
[00:09] | You’re a servant. | 你只是一个下人 |
[00:10] | Nothing can ever happen between us. | 我们之间不会发生任何事 |
[00:11] | Remember this as the moment | 记得 从这一刻起 |
[00:12] | that you threw your happiness away. | 是你亲手葬送了自己的幸福 |
[00:15] | So let’s have that drink now. | 这值得干一杯 |
[00:16] | Father, my evening took the loveliest turn. | 父亲 今晚发生了最奇妙的逆转 |
[00:20] | The king is dead! Long live the king! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[00:22] | The king is dead! Long live the king! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[00:24] | Tell me your darkest truth, and I will tell you mine. | 什么事都跟我说 我也坦诚相对 |
[00:27] | Lola is giving birth. You are the father of her child. | 萝拉要分娩了 你是孩子的父亲 |
[00:29] | The time is now. We need to think like queens. | 没有时间了 我们要像王后一样思考 |
[00:32] | You are going to a village | 你要去的是乡村 |
[00:33] | which has likely been exposed to plague. | 有可能接触到瘟疫 |
[00:34] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[00:35] | Your friend, my child. | 是你的朋友 我的孩子 |
[00:37] | Perhaps my only child. | 可能是我唯一的孩子 |
[00:38] | Listen to your heart | 倾听你的心声 |
[00:39] | and you will hear it as clearly as I do. | 你会听到的 就像我一样 |
[01:13] | It is upon us now, | 现在 一名宿敌 |
[01:15] | an old and faceless foe. | 正在逼近 |
[01:18] | We have confirmed reports | 我们证实了传闻 |
[01:20] | that the Black Death has returned once more to plague our lands. | 黑死病再次归来 造祸法国 |
[01:25] | You needn’t fear. | 你们没必要害怕 |
[01:27] | Only take care. | 只要小心点儿就好 |
[01:28] | Where is our young king? | 我们年轻的国王呢 |
[01:30] | King Francis is safe. | 弗朗西斯国王很安全 |
[01:31] | He is protected in a private home. | 他待在一处私宅 有人保护他 |
[01:33] | You are all protected. | 你们都得到了保护 |
[01:35] | I have ordered the castle be made secure | 我已经下令把城堡守卫妥当 |
[01:37] | to prevent the arrival of infection. | 防止瘟疫的到来 |
[01:39] | What if the plague’s already here? | 如果瘟疫已经在城堡之中了呢 |
[01:41] | Anyone who is sick will be treated | 任何病人都会得到 |
[01:43] | with dignity and kindness. | 尊重和悉心的照料 |
[01:46] | Catherine’s being too nice. | 凯瑟琳说得真好听 |
[01:47] | What she’ll really want is the sick rooted out | 她真正想要的是铲除病患 |
[01:49] | or turned in by their neighbors. | 或者由邻居告发他们 |
[01:50] | But if you should feel unwell, | 但如果你感觉不舒服 |
[01:52] | we urge you to seek our expert care. | 我们建议你寻求我们专业的照料 |
[01:56] | There are early signs. | 有早期征兆 |
[01:59] | Fevers. | 发烧 |
[02:01] | The expulsion of blood. | 咳血 |
[02:02] | But more commonly, aches, pains, | 但更常见的是 疼痛 |
[02:05] | bulbous sores that will burst. | 球状溃疡 胀裂 |
[02:07] | The blackening of extremities. | 四肢变黑 |
[02:08] | Contact with others spreads the disease. | 跟他人接触会传染 |
[02:13] | Aloysius, is that your daughter with Leith? | 阿洛伊修斯 跟利思在一起的是你女儿吗 |
[02:17] | Are they together? | 他们在一起了吗 |
[02:19] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[02:22] | I’m not jealous. I’m worried. | 我不嫉妒 而是担心 |
[02:24] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[02:25] | Leith made a sort of vow when things ended. | 我们分手时 利思发过誓 |
[02:28] | That he’d attain wealth and station | 说他会变得有权有势 |
[02:31] | and that I would be forced | 我会被迫 |
[02:32] | to witness his rise and happiness with another. | 目睹他的崛起和另一个女人的幸福 |
[02:36] | You think that’s why he’s sought out my daughter. | 你觉得这就是他找我女儿的原因吗 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:39] | There. That’s my father, | 我父亲在那里 |
[02:41] | and that’s his fiance. | 旁边是他的未婚妻 |
[02:44] | That’s your father? | 那是你父亲吗 |
[02:45] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:47] | And none have fallen ill among us. | 我们之间还没人得病 |
[02:51] | The queen can confirm this. | 王后可以证实 |
[02:53] | No one at court has shown signs of the plague, not one. | 宫廷里没有一个人显示出瘟疫的症状 |
[02:57] | And I pray none will. | 我祈祷没人会得瘟疫 |
[02:58] | We are prepared, | 我们做好了准备 |
[03:01] | and we are in the best position to survive. | 我们会活下去的 |
[03:04] | We are far from prepared. How could we be? | 我们才没有准备好 怎么可能 |
[03:08] | Where is Francis? | 弗朗西斯呢 |
[03:09] | I tried to stop him, but I was too late. | 我试图拦住他 但太迟了 |
[03:11] | I’ve sent guards, ones that can be trusted with the knowledge | 我派出了忠心的守卫 他们知道 |
[03:13] | – that the king is not safe… – Mary! | -国王并不安全 -玛丽 |
[03:15] | Can you tell us what’s happening? | 你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗 |
[03:18] | We have taken precautions. | 我们已经采取了预防措施 |
[03:20] | As far as we know, no one here has gotten sick. | 据我们所知 这里没人得病 |
[03:23] | As Queen, I will need to be isolated. | 作为王后 我得被隔离 |
[03:25] | I can’t stay with you. I’m so sorry. | 我不能和你们待在一起 很抱歉 |
[03:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:28] | Where is Francis, really? | 弗朗西斯到底在哪里 |
[03:30] | He wouldn’t leave you. Not now. | 他不会现在离开你的 |
[03:34] | Lola sent word. She’s having the baby. | 萝拉传来了消息 她要生了 |
[03:38] | There are… problems with the birth. | 她… 难产了 |
[03:40] | Will she be all right? | 她会没事吧 |
[03:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:43] | All I know is that she is my friend, and Francis is my husband. | 我只知道她是我朋友 弗朗西斯是我丈夫 |
[03:47] | And God willing, there is an innocent new life. | 上帝保佑 还有一个无辜的新生命 |
[03:53] | I tried to stop him from going to her | 当我得知瘟疫的事时 |
[03:55] | when I found out about the plague. | 我试图阻止他去找她 |
[03:57] | But he went anyway. | 但他还是去了 |
[03:58] | You were trying to protect him. | 你是在努力保护他 |
[04:00] | – And now I must protect his people. – Mary, | -现在我必须保护他的子民 -玛丽 |
[04:03] | your task is to survive. | 你的任务是活下去 |
[04:05] | That’s what Francis would want. | 这才是弗朗西斯想要的 |
[04:13] | When were you going to tell me? | 你什么时候打算告诉我 |
[04:14] | I had no idea Lord Castleroy is your father | 我不知道卡斯尔雷大人是你父亲 |
[04:16] | until you pointed him out. | 你刚刚才说 |
[04:18] | But then you were off to him before I could even stop you. | 接着我还没来得及拦住你 你就去找他了 |
[04:20] | Off to my father and his fiance. | 去找我父亲和他的未婚妻 |
[04:23] | I met Greer just a few days ago. | 我几天前刚见到葛瑞尔 |
[04:25] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[04:25] | It’s over. | 我和她结束了 |
[04:27] | I wouldn’t have pursued you in any way | 如果没结束 或者我知道你是谁 |
[04:29] | if it weren’t or if I’d known who you are. | 我绝不会追求你 |
[04:32] | If you could be with her now, would you? | 如果你现在可以跟她在一起 你会吗 |
[04:35] | I can honestly say I would not. | 我能肯定地说 我不会 |
[04:37] | These could be our last days on Earth. | 这也许是我们活在这世上的最后几日了 |
[04:42] | Spend them with me. | 和我一起度过吧 |
[04:44] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 我不知道这样好不好 |
[04:46] | We could… hide away somewhere, | 我们可以 躲到别的地方去 |
[04:49] | away from everyone. | 远离人群 |
[04:50] | Yvette, this isn’t wise. | 伊薇特 这不是个好主意 |
[04:52] | A rooftop somewhere. I don’t care. | 就算是某个屋顶上也行 我不在乎 |
[04:54] | We’ll bring food and blankets. | 我们带着食物和毛毯 |
[04:56] | There’s things I must do. | 我还有必须要做的事情 |
[04:58] | Tomorrow then. | 那就明天开始吧 |
[05:00] | – I’ll find you. – You should be away from others. | -我会来找你 -你应该离其他人远点 |
[05:02] | If you’re exposed, you risk… | 如果你接触到别人 你会 |
[05:03] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:06] | But you can’t come to me at my father’s suites. | 但你不能到我父亲的房间来找我 |
[05:08] | There’s a family, old friends. | 有一家人是我们的老朋友了 |
[05:10] | I’ll make an excuse to check in on them and wait for you there. | 我会找个借口去拜访他们 然后在那里等你 |
[05:13] | I don’t know, Yvette. | 我不确定 伊薇特 |
[05:14] | I’ll send word once I’m there. | 我一到就派人来通知你 |
[05:24] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[05:26] | I just spoke with Mary, | 我刚和玛丽聊过 |
[05:27] | and they are isolating people merely for seeming unwell. | 只要看上去不太对 他们就把人隔离起来 |
[05:30] | Of course they are. They have to. | 当然了 他们必须这样做 |
[05:31] | And if anyone is truly ill with plague, chaos will follow. | 如果有人真的染上瘟疫 就会引起动乱 |
[05:34] | There isn’t enough food. Not for every household at court. | 食物也不够 不够供宫廷里所有人 |
[05:37] | Not for the weeks it will take for the disease | 不够撑到几周后瘟疫自动消亡 |
[05:39] | to burn itself out or the famine that will surely follow. | 若果真如此 瘟疫之后就是饥荒 |
[05:41] | You’re not an optimistic fellow, are you? | 你可真悲观啊 对吧 |
[05:45] | I’ve had food brought to our chambers, | 我在我们房间里放了一些食物 |
[05:46] | as much as I could demand in good conscience. | 我凭良心只能拿到这么多了 |
[05:48] | Kenna, you have to find Pascal and secure yourselves | 肯娜 瘟疫结束之前或我们死之前 |
[05:51] | until the plague has passed or passed us over. | 你得找到帕斯卡尔 保护好自己 |
[05:54] | – How long will that take? – Weeks. | -这需要多久 -几个星期吧 |
[05:56] | Maybe longer. | 也许会更久 |
[05:58] | You should go. Now. | 你该走了 现在就走 |
[06:00] | I’ll find you after I confer with the kingsguard. | 我和国王近卫商量完事就来找你 |
[06:01] | – Why you? – Because Francis isn’t here, | -为什么是你 -因为弗朗西斯不在 |
[06:04] | and I know the chief of the guards. They’re scared, too. | 而我认识卫兵首领 他们也很害怕 |
[06:06] | But they need to know they’re accountable for their actions | 但他们得知道 此事结束的之前 |
[06:08] | when this is over. | 他们要为自己的行为负责 |
[06:27] | My wife’s going to be furious. Some court gathering. | 我妻子肯定会气死 我没去宫廷集会 |
[06:31] | But I’d die without your company. | 但没有你陪我 我会死的 |
[06:34] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[06:39] | Your Majesties, | 陛下 |
[06:40] | my apologies for missing the gathering. I… | 抱歉没能来参加集会 我 |
[06:43] | Not today, sir. | 今天不行 先生 |
[06:51] | My lord, please join us. | 大人 和我们一起喝一杯吧 |
[07:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:12] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[07:13] | It’s all right. I know him. | 没事 我认识他 |
[07:15] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[07:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:20] | To my surprise. | 我也没想到 |
[07:22] | So is the child, thank God. | 孩子也还活着 真是谢天谢地 |
[07:25] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[07:27] | You have a son. | 你有儿子了 |
[07:45] | And here we are… | 看呐 |
[07:47] | the two of us. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[07:51] | It’s been hours. Why hasn’t Francis returned? | 都过了好几个小时了 弗朗西斯怎么还没回 |
[07:56] | Speak freely. The king’s guards are sworn to secrecy. | 你可以畅所欲言 国王近卫会保守秘密的 |
[07:59] | Surely he saw signs of the plague before he got too far. | 他远行之前显然已经看到了瘟疫的征兆 |
[08:02] | And why would he go on just to help one of your ladies? | 那他怎么会执意去救你的一个侍女呢 |
[08:05] | And where are the guards that you sent? | 你派去的那些卫兵又去哪儿了 |
[08:07] | Delayed, clearly, | 显然还没到 |
[08:08] | – or deserted. – Or dead. | -也有可能被甩开了 -也可能是死了 |
[08:14] | The music. | 这乐声 |
[08:16] | That’s the signal that someone has fallen ill. | 这是有人病了的信号 |
[08:19] | It’s begun. | 开始了 |
[08:23] | Less than half a day since we announced the threat. | 离我们公布这个威胁还不到半天 |
[08:27] | Whoever is sick was already here, | 无论是谁病了 这人都在城堡里 |
[08:30] | which means there will be more to follow. | 这意味着 会有更多的人染病 |
[08:32] | But the airs near us will be burned clean. | 但我们身边的空气燃烧过后会被净化 |
[08:38] | It worked for the Pope. | 这招对教皇是有效的 |
[08:44] | Who is it? Who has fallen ill? | 是谁 谁病了 |
[08:46] | A stablehand. The sores are already in evidence. | 一个马夫 身上已经有很明显的疮 |
[08:49] | He’ll be dead within a day, | 他一天之内就会死亡 |
[08:51] | two if his body can endure the suffering. | 如果他能承受这痛苦 还可以多活一天 |
[08:54] | I heard you sent guards for Francis. | 听说你派卫兵去找弗朗西斯了 |
[08:55] | I asked for volunteers. | 我找了一些志愿兵 |
[08:57] | As they have not returned, I would like to volunteer. | 鉴于没人返还 我愿意去找他 |
[08:59] | Why you? | 你为什么想去 |
[09:00] | Because he believes himself immune to the plague. | 因为他相信自己对瘟疫免疫 |
[09:04] | The young family you lost. | 因为你年轻时曾失去的家庭 |
[09:05] | I’ve had the misfortune of living in two regions of outbreak. | 我曾不幸住在爆发瘟疫的两个地区内 |
[09:09] | And I should have died with them, | 我本该和他们一起死的 |
[09:10] | but I did not. | 但我没有 |
[09:12] | Lola’s letter said she was at the house | 萝拉的信上说她在 |
[09:14] | – just north of the mill? – Yes, but… | -磨坊北部的房子里吗 -是的 但是 |
[09:17] | there is unrest and many other dangers besides illness. | 除了瘟疫外还有动乱以及其他的许多危险 |
[09:19] | And if any have befallen my son, | 如果我儿子为了救你的朋友 冒如此危险 |
[09:21] | who has risked so much for your friend… | 而遭到任何不幸… |
[09:24] | Unless there’s another reason why he has rushed to her side. | 他这么急着赶去她身边肯定有别的原因 |
[09:28] | Tell me, Mary, is there? | 告诉我 玛丽 是这样吗 |
[09:30] | Do not taunt me or seek to sew discord. | 别嘲笑我 也别挑拨离间 |
[09:34] | Not this day. | 今天不行 |
[09:36] | Nostradamus is willing to risk his life to save our king, | 诺查丹玛斯愿冒生命危险拯救我们的国王 |
[09:39] | my husband and your son. | 也就是我的丈夫 你的儿子 |
[09:42] | Thank him and say good-bye. | 谢谢他 然后与他告别 |
[09:46] | I order you as your queen, | 我以王后的身份命令你 |
[09:49] | show your gratitude and then grant me your silence. | 表现出你的感激 然后给我安静点 |
[09:55] | Thank you, Nostradamus. | 谢谢你 诺查丹玛斯 |
[10:06] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡尔 |
[10:07] | Pascal, stop. I’ve been looking for you for hours. | 帕斯卡尔 停下 我找了你半天了 |
[10:10] | Come on, we have to go. | 过来 我们得走了 |
[10:12] | The servants seem to be scattered. | 仆人们似乎都被分散了 |
[10:13] | I’m merely asking this one to help fetch some food from a larder. | 我只不过是让他帮我从储藏室拿点食物 |
[10:16] | He’s no servant… He’s my ward. | 他不是仆人 我是他监护人 |
[10:18] | I need help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[10:19] | My wife’s taken shelter with other family. | 我的妻子在其他家族中避难 |
[10:20] | – I’m on my own. – He’s coming with me. | -我只身一人 -我要带他走 |
[10:23] | It’s girls like you who get men like me | 正是有你这种女孩 |
[10:25] | locked away from our wives | 才会让我们这种男人 |
[10:26] | – in the first place. – What does that mean? | -与自己的妻子分隔 -这话是什么意思 |
[10:28] | Whores. | 荡妇 |
[10:30] | You were the king’s whore. | 你曾是前任国王的小婊子 |
[10:31] | He’s dead. You’re nobody now. | 他已经死了 你什么都不是了 |
[10:33] | I am married to the current king’s brother. | 我嫁给了现任国王的哥哥 |
[10:35] | – I am a lady. – Queen Mary’s disgraced lady, | -我是一名侍女 -玛丽王后不光彩的侍女 |
[10:38] | wed to the bastard with a title designed to make everyone laugh. | 嫁给了拥有可笑头衔的私生子 |
[10:42] | I ought to have you whipped. | 就该让你受鞭刑 |
[10:43] | I’ll do it. | 我帮你 |
[10:44] | I’ll fetch whatever you need and then | 你需要什么我帮你去取 |
[10:46] | I’ll come back to our quarters, all right? | 之后我再回去 好吗 |
[10:50] | Pascal, you don’t have to do this. | 帕斯卡尔 你不必这么做 |
[10:52] | I’ll come right back, I swear. | 我发誓 马上就回来 |
[10:59] | No, thank you, Estelle. | 谢谢 不用了 艾斯黛儿 |
[11:01] | You need to sleep, Lady Lola. | 你需要休息 萝拉小姐 |
[11:03] | You’ve lost too much blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[11:10] | The carriage outside… is it yours? | 外面的马车 是你的吗 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:14] | There was a driver, | 曾有个马夫 |
[11:14] | but he left on foot when he heard of the plague. | 但他听到有瘟疫就走掉了 |
[11:17] | To be with his family. | 想陪在家人身边 |
[11:19] | I know that’s where you’d like to be as well. At Mary’s side. | 我知道你也想这么做 陪在玛丽身边 |
[11:22] | I came thinking that you might be dead | 我来的路上一直在担心你会死去 |
[11:24] | and my child might be alone in this world. | 我的孩子会孤独地留在世上 |
[11:27] | Well, that would be simpler. | 那样就简单了 |
[11:28] | That’s not what I wanted. | 我不希望那样 |
[11:29] | I’m saying that I didn’t have a moment to think. | 我的意思是我没有时间去考虑别的 |
[11:31] | And I resent you for lying to me. | 你骗了我 我很生气 |
[11:34] | I am king, I should be at my court with my wife. | 我是国王 我本该在宫廷中陪伴王后 |
[11:37] | You could have taken the child straight back to the castle. | 你可以直接把孩子带回宫 |
[11:39] | – It is your right. – The boy who sent for the midwife | -那是你的权力 -派去请接生婆的男孩说 |
[11:42] | said the bridge was out. | 桥已经断了 |
[11:44] | I’d have to cut around the east village, hard hit by plague. | 我得绕路瘟疫重灾区的东边村子 |
[11:47] | It would take more than a day to return. | 回来得花一天多的时间 |
[11:50] | How would I keep a newborn alive without its mother? | 没有孩子的妈妈在身边我要怎么保住孩子 |
[11:53] | I see you’ve considered the possibility. | 看来你已经考虑过那种可能性了 |
[11:56] | And yet… | 但是 |
[11:58] | you haven’t touched the baby. | 你还没碰过孩子 |
[12:00] | It’s all right to admit that you don’t want this. | 你承认你不希望发生这些也没关系 |
[12:02] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不希望 |
[12:04] | No one beyond this room | 除了这间屋子中的人 |
[12:05] | need know the truth of this child’s parentage. | 其他人都不会知道这孩子的出身 |
[12:09] | My poor Julien is dead, | 可怜的朱利安已经死了 |
[12:10] | but the child will have his name. | 但这个孩子会继承他的名字 |
[12:14] | You have it all sorted out, don’t you? | 你们把一切都安排妥当了吧 |
[12:16] | You and Mary. | 你和玛丽 |
[12:21] | George, your fingers. | 乔治 你的手指 |
[12:26] | Oh, Lord, he has the plague. | 天啊 他染上了瘟疫 |
[12:30] | We have to leave. Now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[12:41] | It’s for the babe. | 这是给孩子的 |
[12:43] | It wasn’t near my brother. | 我弟弟没碰过 |
[12:45] | You didn’t touch him either, did you? | 你也没碰他吧 |
[12:47] | You should leave this house. | 你得离开这里 |
[12:49] | You could ride one of the horses. | 你可以骑马离开 |
[12:51] | I can’t leave my family. | 我不能离开我的家人 |
[12:52] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[12:54] | Pardon my saying so, but… | 请原谅我这么说 但是… |
[12:56] | I’d be no safer on my own, or with the King of France. | 跟随法国国王也不见得就比我孤身一人更安全 |
[13:00] | You’d do better with guards. | 只有你们俩更容易骗过守卫 |
[13:02] | Or lying about who you are. | 或是隐藏自己的身份 |
[13:04] | Godspeed to you both. | 祝福你们 |
[13:19] | Lord Eduard, how may we help you? | 爱德华伯爵 有何需要帮忙的吗 |
[13:22] | Many of the nobles have secured themselves. | 许多贵族已经开始自保 |
[13:24] | Others prefer to drink in the gallery | 其他人希望像往常一样 |
[13:25] | as if nothing is wrong, but the death count mounts. | 在走廊中喝酒 但死亡人数在不断增加 |
[13:29] | Do you know how many are dead so far? | 您知道已经死多少人了吗 |
[13:32] | Fourteen. | 十四个 |
[13:33] | 14, here on our first day of contagion. | 十四个 这才是瘟疫传染的第一天 |
[13:36] | How many will be dead when we wake tomorrow? | 等到明早又会死多少人呢 |
[13:39] | Do you count the lower class? | 您算上低等阶层的人了吗 |
[13:40] | Servants and the like, taken to the catacombs, | 仆人们和那些被带去地下墓室 |
[13:42] | the tower, the south keep? | 关在塔里和南楼的人们 |
[13:44] | I count every life lost. | 我算上了所有死去的人 |
[13:47] | Now what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:49] | To add another to the pile. | 再加上一人 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry to be so abrupt, | 请原谅我的唐突 |
[13:52] | but while my enemy is accessible I need to strike. | 但我不能放弃除掉敌人的机会 |
[13:56] | – I don’t understand. – There’s someone I thought untouchable. | -我不明白 -我认为有一人不可接触 |
[14:00] | I’d like him to die of plague. | 我希望他能死于瘟疫 |
[14:02] | Put him in one of the mass holding cells. | 把他关进大牢 |
[14:03] | He’ll be infected soon enough, | 他很快就会被感染 |
[14:05] | and no one will heed his cries. | 而且没人会注意他的哭嚎 |
[14:07] | You come here and blatantly request we murder your foe? | 你来就是为了公然请求我们谋杀你的仇敌吗 |
[14:09] | If it were a request I wouldn’t be so blatant. | 如果这是请求我就不会如此唐突了 |
[14:12] | It’s more of a demand. | 这是要求 |
[14:14] | One I have no doubt you will grant. | 一个你们肯定会应允的要求 |
[14:15] | And what will you gain? | 你会得到什么 |
[14:16] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[14:19] | Vengeance. | 复仇 |
[14:20] | Pierre Voland beds my new wife, | 皮埃尔·沃兰玷污了我的新婚妻子 |
[14:22] | and with some frequency. | 而且不止一次 |
[14:24] | His father’s a close friend of my father’s, | 他的父亲是我父亲的挚友 |
[14:26] | they engage in trade as well. | 他们也互通贸易 |
[14:28] | I’d kill him myself, | 我本想亲自杀他 |
[14:30] | or have someone do it, | 或是派人杀他 |
[14:30] | but I fear reprisal. | 但我害怕报复 |
[14:33] | What, from your father? | 来自你父亲的报复吗 |
[14:34] | If your vengeance cost him money. | 因为你的复仇会令他破财 |
[14:36] | Catherine, that’s enough. | 凯瑟琳 够了 |
[14:36] | Don’t you want to know the details? | 你就不想知道细节吗 |
[14:39] | What’s at stake? | 最关键的是什么 |
[14:41] | What kind of animosity lurks within your realm? | 你的国家里潜伏着何种仇恨 |
[14:45] | Here are the details. | 具体情况是这样的 |
[14:47] | as you know, my family provides grain and meat to the entire region, | 正如您所知 我的家族为全国供应粮食 |
[14:50] | but more than that, | 不仅如此 |
[14:51] | the castle relies on our weekly deliveries. | 宫廷每周的食品供给也由我们负责 |
[14:53] | These deliveries happen when I signal that I’ve been paid. | 只有我表示款项已收到 才会有供给 |
[14:56] | Nobles have raided the stores of food. | 贵族们都在抢囤粮食 |
[14:58] | And in order to maintain control over them, | 要想控制情况 维护宫廷秩序 |
[15:00] | the servants, the guards and the soldiers who live within reach, | 管好住在城堡里的仆人 卫兵和士兵 |
[15:03] | you need this week’s delivery to happen. | 你急需确保每周供给如常 |
[15:06] | Or they may reach for your necks. | 否则他们定会动乱取你性命 |
[15:09] | Food for survival in exchange for one life, | 为了生存而杀个人 |
[15:11] | easily taken. | 真是轻而易举 |
[15:13] | I leave you to consider the opportunity. | 还请陛下好好考虑 |
[15:21] | Welcome to your rule, my Queen. | 欢迎来到统治者的世界 王后陛下 |
[15:25] | And welcome to the real France. | 欢迎来到真正的法国 |
[15:40] | Is that how you and Henry have maintained your rule? | 你和亨利就是这样巩固政权的吗 |
[15:44] | By bowing to your nobles? | 屈服于一众贵族 |
[15:47] | It’s simple math. | 这是个简单的数学题 |
[15:48] | If one life saves more, | 若牺牲一条生命能挽救更多生命 |
[15:51] | you have your answer. | 答案一目了然 |
[15:52] | One life matters. Every life matters. | 一条生命也很重要 每条生命都很重要 |
[15:55] | We will find grain elsewhere. | 我们从别处寻找粮食便可 |
[15:57] | I don’t think you understand who Eduard is. | 我想你还不明白爱德华的身份 |
[15:59] | He comes from a large, wealthy family with many holdings. | 他来自一个富可敌国的大家族 |
[16:01] | What more do you want me to understand? | 我还需要了解些什么 |
[16:03] | That as a royal you are given your position by birth or marriage, | 作为皇族 你的头衔由出身或婚姻决定 |
[16:06] | but your power comes from nobles… | 但你的权力来自贵族 |
[16:09] | from the regions that only they can control. | 来自由他们完全掌控的各方领土 |
[16:12] | We have order, food and money | 我们的秩序 食物以及财富 |
[16:14] | because they grant it to us. | 都是他们给予的 |
[16:15] | And in exchange, we grant them certain privileges. | 作为交换 我们会给予他们一定的特权 |
[16:19] | Deny Eduard, and you and Francis | 拒绝爱德华的要求 你和弗朗西斯 |
[16:21] | will pay a very high price. | 将付出重大的代价 |
[16:23] | Francis would never agree to this. | 弗朗西斯一定也不会同意这么做 |
[16:25] | He hasn’t been king yet. | 他还没有当国王的经验 |
[16:27] | We can punish Eduard, claim his grain. | 我们可以严惩爱德华 征收他的粮食 |
[16:29] | Claim a noble’s property? | 征收贵族的财产 |
[16:32] | Others will revolt. | 其他的贵族定会造反 |
[16:34] | The death could be painless, | 那人的死不会有任何痛苦 |
[16:35] | I can help with that. | 我能为你代劳 |
[16:36] | One death, | 一条生命 |
[16:37] | and you’ll forget about it | 在你看到饥饿的人民得以饱腹后 |
[16:38] | when you see your hungry are fed. | 立马就会忘记这事 |
[16:40] | I won’t forget about it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[16:43] | I have sacrificed lives before, | 我也曾牺牲过无辜的生命 |
[16:45] | and every one takes me a step | 每一条生命都让我进一步远离 |
[16:47] | further away from the person I want to be. | 我想成为的人 |
[16:49] | The person you are… | 你现在的身份 |
[16:51] | is Queen. | 是王后 |
[16:52] | And a favor for a favor keeps you on the throne. | 人情交换能巩固你的王位 |
[16:55] | That is your way. | 那是你的作风 |
[16:57] | And you were right, in what you said before. | 你之前说的没错 |
[17:01] | I want to be a different kind of Queen. | 我想成为与你不同的王后 |
[17:04] | One that my husband is proud of. | 成为能让我丈夫骄傲的王后 |
[17:09] | Send word to Lord Eduard. | 给爱德华大人传信 |
[17:11] | Tell him that I have considered his request | 告诉他我已经考虑过他的请求 |
[17:13] | and that it has been denied. | 决定拒绝 |
[17:22] | I’m surprised you’re not holed up in Castleroy’s suite. | 你居然没被关在卡斯尔雷房里 |
[17:25] | I’m surprised by how quickly you put your threat into motion. | 你居然这么快就践行自己的誓言了 |
[17:29] | I don’t blame you for suspecting otherwise. | 我不怪你对此有所怀疑 |
[17:31] | Given what I said to you. | 毕竟我对你说了那番话 |
[17:33] | But meeting Yvette was blind chance. | 但我和伊薇特是偶然相遇的 |
[17:35] | I didn’t know she was Castleroy’s daughter, I swear. | 我发誓 我并不知道她是卡斯尔雷的女儿 |
[17:38] | Really. What are the odds? | 真的吗 世上真有如此巧合吗 |
[17:41] | That I would meet someone above my class | 我能遇见地位比我高且坦率的贵族女性 |
[17:42] | with an open heart? | 就如此不可思议吗 |
[17:44] | Someone who didn’t care whether or not I was titled? | 一个不介意我是否拥有头衔的人 |
[17:46] | Slim, I assure you. | 机会的确很渺茫啊 |
[17:49] | You’re going to pursue her, aren’t you? | 你该不会真想追去她吧 |
[17:50] | Whatever happens, it has nothing to do with you. | 无论如何 都与你无关 |
[17:52] | It has everything to do with me. | 当然与我有关 |
[17:55] | Don’t you understand, | 你还不明白吗 |
[17:55] | if you married her, you would be in my life. | 如果你跟她结婚 就会闯入我的生活 |
[17:58] | My son-in-law. | 你将成为我的女婿 |
[18:00] | Even before that, we’d be forced to see each other, | 即使在那之前 我们也得时常见到对方 |
[18:02] | to pretend there’s nothing between us, and… | 不得不假装我们之前毫无感情 |
[18:05] | Maybe there wouldn’t be for you. Maybe there isn’t. | 也许你早已心死 也许这感情本就没存在过 |
[18:09] | It was days ago that you broke my heart. | 你在几天前才无情伤透我的心 |
[18:11] | If you feel anything for me at all, | 如果你对我尚存一丝温情 |
[18:13] | don’t test me in this way, | 就不要这样考验我 |
[18:15] | for I will fail. | 因为我定会沦陷 |
[18:16] | I will make a terrible mistake | 我会犯下天大的错误 |
[18:18] | and I will be destroyed. | 进而身败名裂 |
[18:20] | I was on my way to meet her. | 我正要去见她 |
[18:22] | Please don’t. | 求你 别去 |
[18:34] | Francis, the baby… I… I can’t feed him. | 弗朗西斯 我无法喂孩子 |
[18:36] | I need water. I need to drink something or else… | 我需要水 我得喝水 不然… |
[18:38] | I know, that’s why we stopped. | 我知道 所以我们才停下来 |
[18:40] | There’s a clean lake ahead, but… | 前方有干净的水源 但… |
[18:41] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[18:43] | We’re not the only ones here, are we? | 这里还有别人 对吧 |
[18:44] | No, we’re not. | 是的 还有别人 |
[18:46] | Let me talk to them. | 我跟他们谈谈 |
[18:48] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:49] | We’re not infected. | 我们并没有染病 |
[18:51] | We just need to pass and get to the lake. | 我们只是想经过这里去湖边 |
[18:53] | She’s not sick. She’s just given birth. | 她没病 只是刚生了孩子 |
[18:55] | No need for that. | 不必拔剑 |
[18:57] | Unless you use it as a walking stick you lean against as you bow. | 除非你想在躬身时用作拐杖 |
[19:01] | Which I recommend we all do, | 我建议大伙都这么做 |
[19:02] | as this is our new king. | 因为这是我们的新国王 |
[19:07] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[19:09] | My name is Louis, and we’re cousins. | 我叫路易斯 是你的表亲 |
[19:11] | Many times removed. I’ve seen you at court. | 很久以前 我曾在宫廷见过你 |
[19:15] | Relax. | 放心 |
[19:16] | You’re safe now, among loyal subjects. | 你很安全 我们都是忠诚的子民 |
[19:19] | And a few mutts that bark long before they bite. | 还有几个只会叫嚣的小混蛋 |
[19:26] | Nathan. | 奈森 |
[19:28] | Have you seen my wife? | 你看见我妻子了吗 |
[19:30] | No. | 没 |
[19:31] | But I’m as bleary-eyed as you look. | 但我的眼睛跟你一样困得睁不开了 |
[19:34] | There have been desertions. | 我们遭受了攻击 |
[19:35] | I was up all night managing the security of the lockdown. | 为巩固城堡封锁的安全 我一宿没睡 |
[19:38] | That’s what you should tell your wife to do. | 你也该如此嘱咐你妻子 |
[19:39] | – Lock down in your quarters and stay there. – I did. | -把自己锁在房间里 别乱走 -我说了 |
[19:42] | She left a note saying she was going out this morning. | 她留了字条说 今早上要出门 |
[19:44] | Trying to find the child we care for. | 去找我们照顾的那个孩子 |
[19:45] | Quickly, now, secure Lord Voland and his family. | 快点 保护沃兰大人及亲属的安全 |
[19:56] | You’ve made things very difficult. | 这下事态难以收拾了 |
[19:58] | A noble fell ill in the gallery. | 一名贵族在城堡里当场发病 |
[20:00] | It caused a minor panic. | 引起一阵恐慌 |
[20:01] | It sent Pierre Voland and his family scurrying to their private quarters. | 皮埃尔·沃兰全家立马躲进私人住所回避 |
[20:05] | Now he’s locked in there with his entire household. | 他和家族所有人封闭在内 |
[20:07] | I don’t see how you could get to him without killing the others as witnesses. | 要对他下手 也要杀光他全家灭口 |
[20:10] | Did you not receive my message? | 你没收到我的口信吗 |
[20:12] | I did. And I’m giving you the chance to reconsider. | 收到了 我再给你一次机会考虑 |
[20:15] | As the landscape has quite literally changed. | 情势不同以往了 |
[20:18] | Look outside. | 看看外面 |
[20:24] | Villagers all around are burning the homes of the infected. | 周边的居民正在焚烧被传染的住户 |
[20:28] | Now the fires are burning out of control. | 火势大到不可控制 |
[20:30] | Those other holdings you were counting on. | 你还指望这些当救命物资 |
[20:34] | We have no grain. | 我们断粮了 |
[20:36] | After the plague has passed, | 瘟疫过后 |
[20:37] | a famine will spread across the land. | 饥荒便席卷而来 |
[20:39] | Many will die. | 死亡不计其数 |
[20:40] | And their deaths will be on you. | 这些死亡都将归咎于你 |
[20:42] | Take that to your grave when the hungry rise up and kill you. | 等饥饿的民众一拥而上 你必死无疑 |
[20:51] | There now, that’s better. | 好了 这下好多了 |
[20:54] | All I needed was a bit of water | 我喝点水 |
[20:55] | and all you needed was milk. | 你就可以吃得饱饱的 |
[21:02] | Your cousin’s been generous. | 你的表亲真慷慨 |
[21:04] | How long are they planning to stay here? | 他们准备在这待多久 |
[21:06] | He says until the plague has passed. | 他说直到瘟疫散去 |
[21:08] | And then they’ll return home. | 之后他们会回国 |
[21:11] | He rules over a region two days’ travel from here. | 从他的领土到这里要两天的车程 |
[21:14] | It’ll be rough terrain that they’ll cross, | 回去的路上地势凶险 |
[21:16] | but his men and horses will be well-rested. | 不过他的人马会好好休整 |
[21:18] | It could be days for us. | 我们回去要很多天 |
[21:20] | The only other road to the castle is blocked by fires raging on either side. | 回城堡的唯一路径已被两头肆虐的大火堵住了 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:27] | Would it really have been so awful to tell me the truth? | 告诉我真相 让你难以启齿吗 |
[21:31] | I would have been angry with myself, not you. | 我只会生自己的气 而不是你 |
[21:34] | I tried to handle the situation on my own, | 我本想自己处理好 |
[21:35] | to save you and Mary from complication. | 不让你和玛丽为难 |
[21:37] | Because you wanted your freedom. | 因为你要自由 |
[21:40] | I know you, Lola. We shared more than a bed in Paris, | 我了解你 萝拉 我们在巴黎不只是一夜情缘 |
[21:42] | and I know how you feel about court. | 我也懂你对宫廷的感觉 |
[21:45] | You didn’t want to be tied to it or to me. | 你不愿意被宫廷或我一生捆绑 |
[21:47] | I don’t blame you. There’s little for you in it. | 我不怪你 你没有责任 |
[21:49] | And one night should not define your life. | 也不该一夜决定你的一生 |
[21:52] | Or mine. | 或者我的一生 |
[21:54] | But I would have liked to have been consulted in the choice. | 但你起码该征求下我的意见 |
[21:56] | So forgive me if I no longer consult you in mine. | 以后如果我不再过问你 请别怪我 |
[21:59] | The lie of his paternity can stand. | 别人不会知道他父亲是你 |
[22:01] | When this is done, I… I could be on my way with my son, | 回去以后 我会独自抚养他 |
[22:03] | – not yours. – Enough. | -不用你承认 -够了 |
[22:05] | I know that you have been through terrible hardship, | 我知道你经历了很多困难 |
[22:07] | that is not lost on me. | 我不会无动于衷的 |
[22:09] | But I am the King of France, and… | 我是法国国王 所以… |
[22:12] | The truth is that child is whoever I say he is. | 孩子的身份由我说了算 |
[22:18] | Pascal, are you here? | 帕斯卡尔 你在吗 |
[22:22] | There you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 原来你在这 我到处在找你 |
[22:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:25] | I wanted to come back to you, | 我想回去找你的 |
[22:26] | but he wouldn’t let me leave. | 但他不让我走 |
[22:29] | I brought him food and water. | 我给他拿了食物和水 |
[22:32] | Are you hurt? What’s happened? | 你受伤了吗 这怎么回事 |
[22:33] | When I held the cup to his lips… | 我给他端水喝的时候 |
[22:36] | he started coughing. | 他开始咳嗽 |
[22:43] | Pascal… | 帕斯卡尔 |
[22:45] | is that his blood on you? | 你身上是他的血吗 |
[22:47] | I can’t swallow | 我不能吞咽了 |
[22:48] | and my bones hurt. | 浑身骨头疼 |
[22:50] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[22:56] | Pascal, you have to listen to me. | 帕斯卡尔 你听我说 |
[22:58] | I’ll take you someplace safe | 我带你去安全的地方 |
[22:59] | with food and water where I can look after you. | 带上食物和水 我好好照顾你 |
[23:01] | We have to cover your shirt, | 先把你的衣服遮好 |
[23:02] | and you have to act as though you are well. | 你要装作若无其事 |
[23:04] | And we have to keep you away from pe… | 你一定不能被人瞧见… |
[23:09] | Guards! They’re infected! | 卫兵 有人被感染了 |
[23:10] | No, no, no! No! | 不不不 不要 |
[23:11] | – Guards! – No! | -卫兵 -不要啊 |
[23:13] | No, no, no, wait! | 不要 等等 |
[23:14] | I’m one of the queen’s ladies! | 我是王后的侍女 |
[23:15] | Please, I’m not sick! | 求你们了 我没有被感染 |
[23:16] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[23:29] | They will slip away into peaceful sleep | 他们会在睡梦中悄然死去 |
[23:32] | like so many families caught by this terrible plague. | 就像所有被瘟疫感染的家庭一样 |
[23:35] | Just slip away? | 悄然死去 |
[23:37] | You are proposing that we murder Lord Voland’s entire household. | 你这是谋杀沃兰大人全族 |
[23:41] | It wouldn’t have come to that if only you’d listened to me. | 你如果当初听我的 现在也不用这么麻烦 |
[23:44] | I will not condone the murder of innocents. | 我绝不容许滥杀无辜的恶行 |
[23:48] | Did you find them… Francis and Lola? | 你找到他们了吗 弗朗西斯和萝拉 |
[23:51] | Many roads are blocked. | 许多路都被封了 |
[23:52] | It wasn’t until dawn that I found the mill house where they went. | 黎明时分我才找到他们待过的磨房 |
[23:55] | The neighbors had set fire to it. | 房子被周围的村民烧了 |
[23:57] | And beyond the flames I could see | 透过火光我看见 |
[23:59] | the front door was nailed shut, | 房门被钉死了 |
[24:00] | and the painted red “X” of the plague was on the door. | 门上有代表瘟疫感染的”X”字样 |
[24:05] | Is that all? Didn’t you look inside? | 就这样吗 你没进去看看 |
[24:07] | I’m immune to the plague, my queen, but not fire. | 我对瘟疫免疫 王后陛下 不是对火 |
[24:10] | I got as close as I could, | 我尽可能上前查看了 |
[24:11] | but I saw no sign of Francis or Lola. | 可我没有看到弗朗西斯或是萝拉 |
[24:14] | But if they were inside, | 可如果他们在里面 |
[24:16] | between the disease and the flames… | 在瘟疫和烈火里… |
[24:17] | Maybe they left. | 也许他们离开了 |
[24:19] | Sought shelter elsewhere. | 在其他地方寻到了庇护 |
[24:22] | Until I see proof, I know they are alive. | 除非看到确切证据 否则他们一定还活着 |
[24:24] | They have to be. | 他们一定还活着 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:28] | I don’t want to believe it either. | 我也不愿意相信 |
[24:30] | But you’re right… for you, Francis must survive. | 但你说得对 对你来说 弗朗西斯不能死 |
[24:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:35] | If even a whisper of this news gets out, | 如果一丁点谣言传出去 |
[24:38] | all eyes will turn from you to the future, | 大家的目光就会从你身上移开 |
[24:40] | to the next king after Francis, to me, | 去寻找下一任国王 会看向我 |
[24:44] | as regent, as Charles is but a child. | 寻找摄政王 但查尔斯还是个孩子 |
[24:47] | You have just found out that your eldest son might be dead, | 你刚得知你的长子也许有生命危险 |
[24:51] | and your first instinct is to seize power? | 你的第一反应居然是争权夺势吗 |
[24:54] | I’ve only had one instinct ever, | 我一直只有一个目标 |
[24:56] | and that is to protect my family and their birthright, | 那就是保护我的家人和他们与生俱来的权利 |
[24:58] | which is their rule. | 即王权 |
[25:00] | When this plague is done, | 等这场瘟疫过去 |
[25:01] | France will need two things to survive, food and stability. | 弗朗西斯会需要两样东西 食物和安定 |
[25:04] | I’ll provide food | 我来提供食物 |
[25:06] | with a painful but needed sacrifice. | 代价是令人心痛但十分必要的牺牲 |
[25:09] | I’ll deal with the Volands and, unlike you, | 我来处理沃兰家族 我不像你 |
[25:11] | I’ll provide stability with plenty of sons | 我有许多孩子可以加冕成王 |
[25:14] | to wear this country’s crown. | 为这个国家提供安定 |
[25:16] | I won’t allow you to do that. | 我不允许你这样做 |
[25:17] | – When Francis returns… – He will thank me | -等弗朗西斯回来 -他会感谢我 |
[25:19] | for saving his realm from his very naive young queen. | 从他那年轻而幼稚的王后手里救下了国家 |
[25:31] | Lord Narcisse. | 纳西斯伯爵 |
[25:33] | Lord Narcisse. I know that name. | 纳西斯伯爵 我知道这个名字 |
[25:35] | He controls land around here. | 这附近的土地归他管 |
[25:36] | More and more every day. | 他的势力不断扩张 |
[25:38] | Narcisse, what brings you here? | 纳西斯 你为什么来这里 |
[25:40] | Same as you, Lord Conde. | 跟你一样 康德伯爵 |
[25:42] | Clean air and water. I’m heading north, | 因为这里的空气和水源 我要往北走 |
[25:44] | where the plague hasn’t yet spread. | 去瘟疫还没有扩散到的地方 |
[25:47] | But that doesn’t explain what our new king is doing here. | 不过我很好奇我们的新国王在这里干什么 |
[25:50] | Majesty. | 陛下 |
[25:52] | I am Stephan Narcisse. | 我是斯特凡·纳西斯 |
[25:53] | I was a friend of your father’s. | 我曾是你父亲的朋友 |
[25:56] | The King was reviewing cathedral repairs | 国王来检查教堂的整修效果 |
[25:58] | when the roads were cut off by the plague. | 结果道路被瘟疫封死了 |
[26:00] | I offered my hospitality while he waits to return to the castle. | 在他重回城堡之前 我将负责照料他的起居 |
[26:04] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[26:05] | Very kind of you, Conde. | 你人真好啊 康德 |
[26:15] | We found the girl alone near her house, | 我们在这女孩家附近找到了她 |
[26:19] | with a red “X” marked on the door. | 门上画着红色的X |
[26:21] | Estelle. | 艾斯黛儿 |
[26:23] | Her family were dying of the plague, | 她的家人感染了瘟疫 |
[26:25] | the neighbors already gathering animal fat | 邻居们早就开始收集动物脂肪 |
[26:27] | to set the roof ablaze. | 准备把房子烧毁 |
[26:28] | My God, why is she in a cage? | 天哪 为什么把她关在笼子里 |
[26:31] | I realize it looks… barbaric, | 我知道这看起来很野蛮 |
[26:34] | keeping a girl where my livestock should be, | 其实这里本是我放生活储备的地方 |
[26:35] | but the bars are simply to isolate her | 这些栅栏只是为了隔离她 |
[26:37] | until we know that she’s not infected. | 直到确认她未被感染 |
[26:40] | Then she’ll be released. | 然后就会放了她 |
[26:42] | Had we left her there, she would surely have died. | 如果我们把她扔在那里 她肯定会死 |
[26:45] | My heart couldn’t bear the thought. | 我承受不了那种负罪感 |
[26:47] | I wouldn’t get too close, milady. | 我劝您不要走太近 女士 |
[26:50] | If she is infectious, | 如果她感染了 |
[26:52] | then you would have to be isolated, too. | 那你也得被隔离了 |
[26:54] | And then you couldn’t feed your baby. | 你就没办法给孩子喂奶了 |
[26:57] | Water your horses, then yourselves. | 让马喝水 自己也喝点 |
[27:03] | Why did you make up that story about the cathedral? | 你为什么要编出检验教堂的说辞 |
[27:05] | This is not a man you share secrets with. | 他这人不适合分享秘密 |
[27:07] | Why don’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[27:09] | What has he done? | 他做了什么 |
[27:11] | Some nobles build fortunes with hard work | 有些贵族积攒财富是通过辛勤的努力 |
[27:13] | or by serving the crown. | 或是为皇室服务 |
[27:15] | Others find shortcuts. | 有些人则会抄近道 |
[27:18] | I’d be curious to know | 我很好奇 |
[27:19] | if the girl’s family lived long enough to die of plague. | 那女孩的家人是否确实死于瘟疫 |
[27:22] | You’ll know if Narcisse winds up with their lands. | 看纳西斯有没有占领他们的土地就知道了 |
[27:25] | Conde. Oh, safe voyage on your boat. | 康德 祝你一帆风顺 |
[27:29] | I hear it’s finally arrived, waiting for you. | 听说船终于到了 一直在等你 |
[27:34] | Did Lord Conde not mention | 康德伯爵没跟您说吗 |
[27:35] | that he has a boat waiting for him up north | 在北边有艘船在等他 |
[27:37] | to escape the plague? | 助他逃离瘟疫 |
[27:39] | No? | 没说吗 |
[27:41] | I would have thought he would offer his new friend | 我还以为他会很好心地 |
[27:43] | the King the same chance of survival | 为他的新朋友 也就是国王 |
[27:45] | as his own. | 提供生存机会呢 |
[27:47] | Be careful of this one, Majesty. | 您可得防着点 陛下 |
[27:49] | He’s ambitious. | 他很有雄心大志的 |
[27:50] | A new king needs to know who his real friends are, | 新任国王应该分清敌与友 |
[27:54] | especially at times like this. | 尤其在这种关键时刻 |
[28:01] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡尔 |
[28:04] | Pascal, I can’t hear you. | 帕斯卡尔 我听不到你的声音了 |
[28:06] | I think I fell asleep. | 我好像睡着了 |
[28:09] | Would you like me to sing you another song? | 要我再给你唱首歌吗 |
[28:12] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[28:15] | I saw my mother. | 我看到妈妈了 |
[28:18] | You did? | 是吗 |
[28:19] | She was younger, though. | 不过是年轻的时候 |
[28:21] | She looked… like you. | 她看起来 很像你 |
[28:25] | She said she’d care for me. | 她说会照顾我 |
[28:29] | Or was that you? | 也有可能就是你吧 |
[28:33] | We’ve both been blessed to care for you. | 能照顾你是我们的幸福 |
[28:36] | You’re a wonderful boy | 你是个乖孩子 |
[28:39] | and a good soul, | 有美好的心灵 |
[28:41] | and you are and always were loved. | 你永远永远都会被爱包围 |
[28:45] | Pascal, God loves you, too. | 帕斯卡尔 上帝也爱你 |
[28:54] | Pascal? | 帕斯卡尔 |
[28:58] | Pascal, can you hear me? | 帕斯卡尔 你听得到吗 |
[29:07] | God will love you, too. | 上帝也爱你 |
[29:11] | Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[29:13] | If you can hear my voice, answer me! | 要是你听见了 回答我 |
[29:15] | – I’m here! Help! – Kenna. | -我在这儿 救命 -肯娜 |
[29:29] | – I’m so thirsty. – No, you can’t go that way. | -我要渴死了 -你不能走那边 |
[29:31] | That’s the gallery. | 那是走廊 |
[29:32] | – You can’t go in there. – Please, I want to go. | -你不能进来 -拜托了 我想进去 |
[29:34] | It’s full of people. | 那里全是人 |
[29:39] | My Lord. | 殿下 |
[29:41] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[29:42] | I’m surely infected, too. | 我也被传染了 |
[29:55] | – Oh, no. – Thank you for coming. | -不是吧 -谢谢你来看我 |
[29:57] | That’s close enough. | 已经够近了 |
[29:59] | I’m stricken. | 我也遭殃了 |
[30:02] | I don’t know how it happened. I was so careful. | 我不知道怎么回事 我很小心了 |
[30:04] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[30:06] | Oddly, you’ve already done it. | 你已经做了 真神奇 |
[30:08] | I can meet my maker | 见到造物主的时候 |
[30:10] | with less blood on my hands. | 我手上能少几条人命了 |
[30:13] | Your hesitation to take a life | 你放过了一人之命 |
[30:15] | has saved me from taking many. | 也使我免于取走多人之命 |
[30:16] | I simply didn’t have time before falling ill | 我病前都没时间 |
[30:19] | to murder that household. | 杀了那家人 |
[30:23] | There’s something else you should know. | 还有件事你得知道 |
[30:25] | I didn’t want to be me either. | 我也不想变成这样 |
[30:27] | Well, I blame Henry. | 我怪亨利 |
[30:28] | Being a queen unloved by your king is excruciating. | 做一个不受宠的王后太受折磨 |
[30:33] | And dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[30:35] | Henry loved you. | 亨利爱过你 |
[30:36] | Some. | 多多少少 |
[30:38] | Once. | 只是曾经 |
[30:40] | Not enough. | 并不足够 |
[30:42] | Not the way that Francis loves you. | 和弗朗西斯对你的爱不同 |
[30:46] | An indiscretion, even a child, | 冒昧说一句 区区一个孩子 |
[30:48] | doesn’t have to get in the way of a marriage. | 是无法插足婚姻的 |
[30:52] | Don’t let Lola come between you. | 别让萝拉介入你们 |
[30:54] | Because you are nothing but a guest | 因为要是没有国王的支持 |
[30:56] | in this court without the support of your king. | 你在宫廷也就是一个客人 |
[31:06] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[31:07] | How long will her symptoms last? | 她的症状会持续多久 |
[31:09] | The dose I gave her will only last a day or two. | 我给她的药只维持一天或两天 |
[31:13] | And then she will have a miraculous recovery. | 然后她就能奇迹般康复了 |
[31:16] | We can only pray she doesn’t suspect our hand. | 我们只能祈祷她不怀疑我们 |
[31:20] | You have risked much to help me. | 你冒了很大的风险来帮我 |
[31:23] | Death already walks the halls freely here. | 死神已经在这里自由肆虐了 |
[31:26] | And to see Catherine feed it more souls… | 我无法眼看着凯瑟琳拿更多的灵魂来喂养它… |
[31:30] | I couldn’t save my own family, | 我没能救下我自己的家人 |
[31:33] | but I can save this one. | 但我可以救下这个家族 |
[31:43] | I was dishonest with you. | 我没对你说实话 |
[31:45] | I understand why you didn’t tell me about the boat. | 我明白为什么你没和我说船的事 |
[31:49] | It’s like an ark in a great flood. | 就像洪水上的一叶方舟 |
[31:51] | If word got out, it could be overrun or taken from you. | 要是消息走漏 也许就走不成了 |
[31:57] | That lady sparkling by the fire is my mistress, | 火堆边的那位小姐是我的情妇 |
[32:00] | Lady Doutzen of Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹的杜晨小姐 |
[32:03] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[32:04] | I’m not. | 我还没有 |
[32:07] | But we share in the sin and so much more. | 但我们都犯下了同样的罪孽 |
[32:13] | When people started dying, | 大家开始死去 |
[32:14] | I promised her a safe voyage home. | 我答应会安全送她回家 |
[32:16] | Some of my men will go with her. | 我的一些人会和她一起走 |
[32:18] | The other passengers are members of her household, her children. | 剩下的乘客是她的家人她的孩子 |
[32:22] | There’s still room for one more mistress and her child. | 还有位置能给一个情妇和她的孩子 |
[32:28] | Lady Lola is not my mistress. | 萝拉小姐不是我的情妇 |
[32:31] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[32:33] | If you love your wife, put them on the boat. | 如果你爱你妻子 就送她们上船 |
[32:36] | Lady Lola could marry again. | 萝拉小姐可以再婚 |
[32:38] | And the child won’t grow up like your brother… | 这个孩子也不会像你哥哥那样长大… |
[32:41] | a bastard spoken of in scornful whispers. | 被人窃窃私语地嘲讽说是私生子 |
[32:45] | You’ll have others. | 你还会有孩子的 |
[32:48] | I know what it is to make a mess of love. | 我知道爱情一团槽时是什么感觉 |
[32:53] | Go back to your wife. | 回到你妻子身边 |
[32:54] | Without the poison of a lover and a bastard child. | 不带上糟心的情妇和私生子 |
[33:04] | Conde’s boat is leaving in the morning. | 康德的船明早起航 |
[33:05] | You can accompany them to the Netherlands | 你可以跟他们去荷兰 |
[33:07] | and then continue on. | 然后再接着往前走 |
[33:08] | You can live your own lives. | 你可以过属于自己的生活 |
[33:10] | What will you do? | 那你呢 |
[33:11] | I’m going to ride out in the morning. | 我明早就骑马回宫 |
[33:12] | I have to get back to Mary. | 我得回到玛丽身边 |
[33:21] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[33:30] | Still waiting on your handsome young soldier? | 还等着你那年轻英俊的士兵吗 |
[33:35] | I’m not so sure he’s coming. | 我不确定他会不会来 |
[33:39] | But I haven’t given up hope just yet. | 但我还没放弃希望 |
[33:47] | Eduard Narcisse, | 爱德华·纳西斯 |
[33:49] | I have brought you here to tell you | 我叫你来是告诉你 |
[33:50] | that Lord Voland’s family is not to be harmed | 沃兰大人的家人在任何情况下 |
[33:53] | under any circumstances. | 都不会受到伤害 |
[33:55] | Where is the Queen Mother? | 王太后在哪呢 |
[33:57] | I am the Queen of France, | 我是法国王后 |
[33:59] | and you are my subject. | 而你是我的臣民 |
[34:03] | What is your real grievance with Lord Voland? | 你对沃兰大人真正的愤懑是什么 |
[34:07] | Even you wouldn’t slaughter an entire household for a woman. | 你不会为了区区一个女人而屠杀整个家庭 |
[34:10] | This could have been so much cleaner for me and for you. | 本来你我之手能再干净点的 |
[34:14] | I’m not the kind of man who likes to get his hands dirty. | 我不是那种喜欢脏了自己手的人 |
[34:16] | One favor… | 就一个忙 |
[34:17] | it’s all I asked. One life. | 我只要求这么多 就一条命 |
[34:19] | But now so many. | 现在却搭上这么多 |
[34:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:22] | After I found the poison, I found the dumbwaiter, | 我找到毒药之后又找到了升降机 |
[34:25] | which delivered the water directly into their locked suite. | 可以直接将水送入封闭的房间 |
[34:28] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[34:38] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[34:39] | Poisoned. | 被毒死了 |
[34:43] | Find out who each and every member of this household is. | 找出家族里每个人都是谁 |
[34:46] | For even the servants’ families deserve to know. | 即使是仆人的家人也有权知道 |
[35:05] | Dear God, stop their suffering. | 仁慈的上帝 别让他们受苦了 |
[35:19] | You there… | 你… |
[35:22] | Child, are you all right? | 孩子 你没事吧 |
[35:26] | Wait. I know you. | 等等 我认识你 |
[35:28] | You gave me back my Clementine before when she fell. | 我的小柑橘之前掉了 是你帮我捡起来的 |
[35:31] | They’ve all fallen now. So much suffering. | 现在他们都倒下了 非常痛苦 |
[35:34] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[35:36] | Why aren’t you with your family? | 你为什么不跟家人在一起 |
[35:42] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[35:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:47] | Am I? Was I infected? | 我也死了吗 我被感染了吗 |
[35:50] | No. | 没有 |
[35:51] | You’ll live. | 你不会有事的 |
[35:54] | But I’m not sure where I’m supposed to be. | 但是我不知道该去哪里 |
[35:57] | The same is true of many others, | 很多其他人也一样 |
[35:59] | and they’re angry. | 所以他们很生气 |
[36:00] | We’re not leaving. Not till we’re done. | 我们不会离开 要等到事情做完 |
[36:02] | Done? With what? | 做完 什么做完 |
[36:05] | There will be a reckoning. | 会有最终审判 |
[36:30] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[36:31] | I didn’t realize you… | 我不知道你… |
[36:32] | That I was having you followed? | 在跟踪你吗 |
[36:35] | I knew you would signal for the grain. | 我知道你会发信号送粮食来 |
[36:36] | I was right about you. | 我猜对了 |
[36:38] | You don’t want to risk my husband’s ire. | 你不想冒险触怒我丈夫 |
[36:39] | It’s one thing to murder a foe… | 谋杀一个敌人是一回事… |
[36:41] | An entire household. | 是整整一个家族 |
[36:43] | Another to starve his court, so, | 饿死整个王庭的人是另一回事 所以 |
[36:45] | let’s put it behind us. | 我们还是既往不咎了吧 |
[36:47] | – Take him. Make sure he’s unarmed. – Why? | -拿下他 不要让他携带武器 -为什么 |
[36:50] | You can’t change anything. It’s done. | 事已至此你无法改变了 |
[36:52] | Yes, it is… | 是的 |
[36:54] | and by your own admission. | 不过这是你自己说的 |
[36:56] | Murder is a very serious crime. | 谋杀是一项重罪 |
[36:59] | Even during a plague, | 即使瘟疫爆发期间 |
[37:00] | when it seems some people believe that | 在一些人好像觉得 |
[37:02] | a little extra death shouldn’t trouble us. | 多死几个人不是什么大事的时候 |
[37:04] | The Volands are already gone. | 沃兰一家人已经死了 |
[37:06] | You may have this shipment of grain, | 这批粮食可能运来了 |
[37:08] | but what about the next? | 但是下一批呢 |
[37:09] | Why make an enemy out of those you need most? | 你何必与给你提供最迫切之物的人为敌 |
[37:12] | What do you gain? | 你这样有什么好处 |
[37:13] | Justice. Take him away. | 能得到公正 带他走 |
[37:17] | You’re wasting your time! | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[37:19] | My father will free me! | 我父亲会来救我的 |
[37:21] | No, he won’t… | 他不会的 |
[37:22] | because he’ll never find you. | 因为他根本找不到你 |
[37:25] | Kenna? Kenna? | 肯娜 肯娜 |
[37:28] | Kenna, can you hear me? | 肯娜 能听到我吗 |
[37:30] | – Bash! Bash? – Kenna? | -巴斯 巴斯 -肯娜 |
[37:31] | – Is anyone here? – Kenna, is that you? | -有人吗 -肯娜 是你吗 |
[37:33] | Bash! | 巴斯 |
[37:36] | Bash! | 巴斯 |
[37:37] | – Bash! Is that you? Bash!- Kenna! | -巴斯 是你吗巴斯 -肯娜 |
[37:39] | It’s all right. I’m here. I’ll free you. | 没事了 我来了 我来救你了 |
[37:43] | – Hurry! – Stand back. | -快点 -退后 |
[37:47] | Oh, Bash. | 巴斯 |
[37:48] | Oh, thank God you came! | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[37:54] | I was afraid you were dead. | 我还担心你死了 |
[37:56] | I was afraid we both were. | 我还担心我们都死了 |
[37:58] | Oh, Bash, Pascal… | 巴斯 帕斯卡尔他… |
[38:00] | he was infected, and now he’s gone. | 他被感染了 已经去世了 |
[38:02] | Well, it’s over now. | 现在结束了 |
[38:04] | You’re all right. We’re both all right. | 你没事 我们俩都没事 |
[38:14] | The ship is two days’ ride from here, | 船离这里有两天脚程 |
[38:16] | with frequent stops for rest. | 中间很多可以休息的地方 |
[38:17] | Your friend and her baby will manage the trip comfortably. | 你朋友还有她的孩子会顺利抵达的 |
[38:20] | I’m grateful. | 非常感谢 |
[38:25] | Lola? | 萝拉 |
[38:38] | Lola, he’s crying. | 萝拉 宝宝在哭 |
[38:45] | Come on, don’t cry. | 好了 别哭了 |
[38:57] | All right, then. | 好吧 来抱抱 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:09] | I went to fetch water for the trip. | 我去准备路上用的水了 |
[39:10] | He was asleep when I left. | 我走的时候他还在睡觉 |
[39:13] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[39:19] | The party is mounting up. | 大家都准备好了 |
[39:20] | Riders will follow to carry your things, my lady. | 会有骑兵帮您运行李 小姐 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | I understand all the reasons, I do. I ju… | 我一切都明白 真的 可是 |
[39:34] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:38] | You can’t leave on that boat. | 你不能乘船离开 |
[39:40] | You won’t take away my son. | 不要带走我儿子 |
[39:52] | You’re taking me to the catacombs. | 你这是要带我去茔窟 |
[39:54] | That’s where the sick are locked up. | 被感染的人都在那里 |
[39:56] | If you put me down here, I’ll die! | 你把我关在这里我会死的 |
[39:58] | – I’m aware. – I’m what this realm needs. | -我知道 -这个国家需要我 |
[40:00] | Nobles like my father Lord Narcisse | 正是我父亲纳西斯大人那样的贵族 |
[40:02] | gave the crown to your husband’s family. | 把王冠给你丈夫一族的 |
[40:04] | They can take it away. | 他们可以把王冠拿走 |
[40:06] | You’re making a mistake! | 你这样做大错特错 |
[40:08] | And your husband will hate you for it. | 你丈夫会因此而憎恨你的 |
[40:10] | As soon as he learns how the world works, | 只要他知道世界的运转规则 |
[40:12] | how it’s always worked. | 世界一直以来的样子 |
[40:14] | Open the door, put him inside. | 打开门 带他进去 |
[40:15] | His mother knows it. | 他母亲知道 |
[40:17] | So did his father. | 他父亲也知道 |
[40:19] | His heart beats with their blood, | 他是他父母的结晶 |
[40:20] | and there is nothing older | 没有什么比皇室血脉 |
[40:22] | or stronger than royal blood. | 更古老更强大的了 |
[40:25] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[40:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:37] | No! Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[40:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:42] | No! | 不 |