时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you love her more than us? | 你是不是爱她胜过爱我们 |
[00:05] | Do you, Mother? | 是吗 母亲 |
[00:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:07] | You cannot stay at court. | 你不能留在宫里 |
[00:09] | Narcisse has nothing on either of you, not any more. | 纳西斯手上没有你们的把柄 再也没有了 |
[00:12] | Run him through for treason against his king. | 判他对君不忠之罪 |
[00:14] | Assassins managed to enter the castle. | 有刺客想进入城堡 |
[00:18] | – Protestant assassins? – Tell me | -新教刺客吗 -告诉我 |
[00:20] | we didn’t fund an assassination on our king! | 我们没有资助刺杀国王的行动 |
[00:23] | They said that you were untouched. | 他们说你毫发未损 |
[00:25] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[00:27] | I was raped. | 我被强奸了 |
[00:28] | This is my fault. | 这件事都是我的错 |
[00:29] | Find the men who did this to me and kill them. | 找到对我犯下罪行的人 然后杀了他们 |
[00:49] | Take as many as the dungeon can hold. | 把地牢塞满 |
[00:51] | Leave the rest chained up outside | 其余人就锁在外面 |
[00:53] | till we can find a place for them. | 直到我们找到空牢房 |
[00:59] | All the roads are sealed off. | 所有道路都封锁了 |
[01:01] | These men were caught trying to flee. | 我们发现这些人要逃跑 |
[01:03] | What of the man called Severin? | 叫塞弗林的男子呢 |
[01:04] | His lands are deserted | 他遗弃了领地 |
[01:05] | but I’m having them watched day and night. | 但我派人整日整夜地监视着 |
[01:08] | Who saw him? Who heard him called by name? | 谁看见了他 谁听见了他的名字 |
[01:11] | One of the guards. | 一名守卫 |
[01:12] | I’ll question him. Maybe he knows something else. | 我去审问他 也许他知道别的事 |
[01:14] | No, I already did. The one name was all that he overheard. | 不 我已经问过了 他只听到了这个名字 |
[01:16] | Move along. | 快走 |
[01:17] | Question everyone and anyone who might know this man Severin. | 审问一切可能知道这个塞弗林的人 |
[01:20] | Use any means necessary– | 使用任何必要手段 |
[01:21] | the rack, the wheel, I don’t care. | 拷问台 分裂刑车 我不在乎 |
[01:22] | Francis, | 弗朗西斯 |
[01:23] | you seem shaken, but they failed. | 你看起来受惊了 但他们失败了 |
[01:26] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[01:27] | Mary is all right. | 玛丽没事 |
[01:29] | There is nothing small about an attack on the king. | 袭击国王可不是小事 |
[01:32] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[01:34] | What about Narcisse? Did you get to him? | 纳西斯呢 你找到他了吗 |
[01:36] | No. No, he disappeared. | 没有 他消失了 |
[01:38] | But I will find him. | 但我会找到他 |
[01:41] | – Condé. – I was going to visit my brother in Navarre, | -康德 -我本来打算去纳瓦拉拜访我哥哥 |
[01:43] | but I turned back as soon as I heard the news. | 但我一听到消息就赶了回来 |
[01:45] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽呢 |
[01:45] | She’s fine– getting some much-needed rest. | 她没事 正在休息 |
[01:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:50] | Francis, you must know my loyalty lies with you. | 弗朗西斯 你肯定知道我是效忠你的 |
[01:53] | I do. But you’re also a Protestant. | 我知道 但你也是个新教徒 |
[01:55] | You know the leader of this movement. | 你认识这次行动的领头人 |
[01:57] | If he is behind this, he will be found and hanged. | 如果他是幕后主使 我会找到他 绞死他 |
[01:59] | And if he wasn’t, he needs to cooperate, | 如果他不是 就积极配合 |
[02:02] | help us find the conspirators. | 帮我们找到反叛者 |
[02:04] | I’ll try to find him. | 我会尽量找到他 |
[02:14] | What’s Mary doing here? | 玛丽在这里干什么 |
[02:16] | She’s looking for her rapist. | 她在找强奸她的人 |
[02:18] | And if you don’t catch him, that’s what she’ll be doing | 如果你没抓住他 她就会 |
[02:20] | for the rest of her life– | 找上一辈子 |
[02:21] | in every room and in every crowd. | 找遍每一间房子和每一处人群 |
[02:28] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:32] | Please come inside. | 进去吧 |
[02:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[02:34] | But all of these men will be questioned | 但这些人都将受到审问 |
[02:36] | and one of them will lead us to him. | 其中的一个会带领我们找到他 |
[02:37] | And the other men, too. | 另一个也不在 |
[02:39] | The ones who stood there | 那个站在旁边的人 |
[02:40] | and would have done the same to me, or worse. | 他本可能对我做出同样的事 甚至更糟糕 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:45] | Mary, it would be foolish of me to ask you | 玛丽 如果我要让你别想这件事 |
[02:47] | to try not to think about it, | 那我就太愚蠢了 |
[02:48] | but I urge you to get some rest. | 但我劝你休息会儿 |
[02:51] | I can’t close my eyes without seeing them. | 我一闭上眼睛就能看到他们 |
[02:54] | And the next hours are crucial– | 接下来的几个小时至关重要 |
[02:55] | every minute that passes makes their capture less likely. | 逝去的每一分钟都让追捕到他们更为艰难 |
[02:58] | They won’t get away. I will find the men responsible. | 他们逃不了的 我会找到强奸犯 |
[03:00] | They could be miles away by now. | 他们现在可能已经逃出好几英里了 |
[03:01] | It doesn’t matter where they are, Mary, | 他们在哪里都没关系 玛丽 |
[03:03] | I will hunt them to the ends of the earth. | 我会追逐他们到天涯海角 |
[03:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:41] | Morning Mass. Come with me. | 晨间弥撒 和我一起吧 |
[03:44] | Greer, I go to services now, not Mass. | 葛瑞尔 我改做礼拜了 不做弥撒 |
[03:45] | After all that’s happened? | 发生了这些事你还这样吗 |
[03:47] | It was the act of a small group of violent radicals. | 这只是一小部分暴力激进分子的错 |
[03:50] | You gave money and they used it to fund their crimes. | 你给了他们钱帮助他们犯下此等罪行 |
[03:52] | I gave money for a school. | 我捐钱是为了建学校 |
[03:54] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么差别 |
[03:56] | If your involvement comes to light, | 如果被人知道你参与了 |
[03:58] | you will hang for treason. | 你就会因叛国罪被绞死 |
[04:00] | They tried to kill our king. | 他们可是想刺杀我们的国王啊 |
[04:04] | You must separate yourself from this faith | 你必须改变信仰 |
[04:06] | and you must do it immediately. | 立刻 马上 |
[04:08] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[04:13] | You are going down a dangerous path | 你正在走上一条不归路 |
[04:15] | and you are dragging me with you. | 而且还拉着我一起 |
[04:17] | I beg of you: | 我求你了 |
[04:19] | change course. | 回头吧 |
[04:24] | What can I do for you? | 你要我做什么吗 |
[04:28] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[04:30] | I’ll fetch you a blanket. | 我给你拿条毯子 |
[04:34] | I should have known those weren’t our guards. | 我早该知道那些不是我们的卫兵 |
[04:39] | Mary, you were startled in the dead of night. | 玛丽 你那天晚上受惊了 |
[04:43] | There were three armed men against you. | 只身对抗三个全副武装的男人 |
[04:45] | Please don’t torment yourself. | 别再折磨你自己了 |
[04:48] | I’m so sorry that this happened. | 发生这事我很痛心 |
[04:51] | That my choices brought this violence into our home. | 是我错误的抉择才引狼入室 |
[04:54] | Don’t blame yourself for the actions of evil people. | 别因为恶人的行为责怪你自己 |
[04:58] | We’ve disagreed about tolerance, but | 我们在宗教宽容上有分歧 |
[05:00] | you were just doing what you believed was right, | 但你只是在做自己认为正确的事 |
[05:04] | what you thought was best for France. | 你认为对法国最有利的事 |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:08] | I wasn’t doing what I believed was right | 我并非在做我所认为正确的事 |
[05:12] | or what I thought was best. | 或者我认为最有利的事 |
[05:19] | I made choices… | 我所做的抉择 |
[05:22] | under pressure from another. | 是迫于另一件事的压力 |
[05:25] | I was being blackmailed. | 我被敲诈了 |
[05:27] | Blackmailed? For what? | 敲诈 以什么理由 |
[05:32] | I killed my father at the joust. | 是我在骑术格斗中杀了父亲 |
[05:38] | He was a threat to France, to you. | 那时 他对法国 对你 都是个威胁 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:42] | It was regicide. | 我弑君了 |
[05:44] | Francis, who found out the truth? | 弗朗西斯 是谁知道了真相 |
[05:49] | Narcisse. | 纳西斯 |
[05:52] | All the hard-line choices | 所有偏心天主教的 |
[05:54] | favoring Catholics, | 强硬举措 |
[05:55] | all the violence that you allowed… | 你所默许的所有暴行… |
[05:58] | Why didn’t you tell me what he was doing to you? | 你为什么不告诉我他的所作所为 |
[06:01] | Because if it ever came to light… | 因为如果此事曝光 |
[06:06] | …you needed to be able to deny | 你还可以问心无愧地说 |
[06:07] | any knowledge or involvement– | 你完全没有参与 对此毫不知情 |
[06:09] | I couldn’t let you be implicated for what I did. | 我不能让我自己的过错牵扯到你 |
[06:13] | I kept thinking that I’d find a way out, | 我一直在思考要怎么摆脱 |
[06:14] | but things got so bloody, so awful, and… | 但事情变得如此血腥如此糟糕 而且… |
[06:18] | the lies and mistakes kept piling up. | 谎言与错误越积越多 |
[06:21] | Till last night– | 直到昨晚… |
[06:22] | I found a way out. | 我终于找到了摆脱之法 |
[06:24] | I found Montgomery. | 我找到了蒙戈马利 |
[06:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:30] | – You killed him. – I had to. | -你杀了他 -我不得不杀他 |
[06:32] | I have done terrible things to protect us. | 为了保护我们 我不得不做这可怕的事 |
[06:35] | And I have lied to you | 也对你撒谎 |
[06:36] | time and time again, to protect you. | 一次又一次 为了保护你 |
[06:41] | Protect me? | 保护我吗 |
[06:45] | I know the events of last night can never be undone, | 我知道昨晚的事无可挽回 |
[06:48] | but they will pay with their lives. | 但他们会以命相抵 |
[06:50] | I will kill them. | 我会杀了他们 |
[06:51] | Every last person who brought us to this. | 杀了所有将我们逼至如此境地的人 |
[06:55] | And once they’re gone, we will come back from this. | 除掉他们之后 我们从头来过 |
[06:58] | And I will never let anyone hurt you again. | 我再也不会让任何人伤害你 |
[07:05] | Francis, | 弗朗西斯 |
[07:06] | you need to come outside. | 你得出来一下 |
[07:08] | It’s freezing. You can’t leave us out here. | 这么冷 你不能就这样让我们待在外面 |
[07:10] | When the sun goes down, we’ll die– take us inside! | 太阳下山之后 我们会冻死 让我们进去 |
[07:13] | More prisoners are coming in, but the dungeons are filling up. | 抓的人越来越多 地牢已经满了 |
[07:15] | They’re right– it’s too cold, | 他们说的没错 太冷了 |
[07:17] | many won’t survive the night. | 很多人会活不过今晚 |
[07:18] | Many here didn’t survive the last. | 很多人都没活过昨晚 |
[07:20] | Guards and servants were killed, | 那么多卫兵和仆人被杀 |
[07:22] | and they got in because they thought us vulnerable. | 他们之所以进来是因为觉得我们软弱可欺 |
[07:24] | Against the wall! | 靠墙站好 |
[07:25] | I wanted to be one kind of King, | 我本想当个明君 |
[07:28] | and then I was forced to be another. | 却被他们逼迫至此 |
[07:30] | Now I can’t go back. | 我已经无法回头了 |
[07:31] | – Francis… – What is needed now | -弗朗西斯 -眼下需要的是 |
[07:33] | is a King to be feared. | 需要令人畏惧的国王 |
[07:35] | And not just for the prisoners, but for all of France, | 要让犯人和人民都惧怕 |
[07:37] | and, by God, I will give them one. | 我发誓 我说到做到 |
[07:39] | So that this never happens again. | 只有这样这种事才不会重演 |
[07:45] | Let them freeze. | 冻着他们 |
[07:51] | – Thank you. – Mary, they told us | -谢谢 -玛丽 他们告诉我们 |
[07:53] | you were in your old chambers. | 你在旧卧室 |
[07:56] | Why are they moving your things in? | 为什么要把东西都搬回来 |
[07:59] | I’m going to be staying here for a while. | 我在在这住上一阵子 |
[08:03] | – Why? – It’s because of the attacks last night. Um… | -为什么 -因为昨晚的袭击 |
[08:07] | I can’t stay in my old rooms anymore. | 我在那个房间待不下去了 |
[08:09] | Well, they told us you were fine, | 他们说你没事 |
[08:11] | that your guards were killed, | 只是守卫被杀了 |
[08:12] | but the men fled before they could get in. | 但在其他人赶到前杀手逃走了 |
[08:13] | Uh, that was a lie I told. | 我说了谎 |
[08:15] | And one you will have to tell, too. | 你们也得帮我圆这个谎 |
[08:18] | The truth is… | 其实 |
[08:20] | those men broke into my chambers | 那些人闯进了我的卧室 |
[08:22] | and I was raped. | 强奸了我 |
[08:24] | Dear God… | 上帝啊… |
[08:29] | I’m-I’m still in some pain and I’d prefer not to be touched. | 我还很难受 最好别碰我 |
[08:34] | They beat me and | 他们打我 然后 |
[08:34] | one held me down while the other… | 一个人按住了我 另一个人… |
[08:37] | These men– | 这些人 |
[08:39] | were they captured? | 抓住他们了吗 |
[08:40] | Uh, no, they got away. | 没有 他们逃走了 |
[08:42] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[08:44] | So I will be staying here, | 所以我会在这住一阵子 |
[08:46] | under guard, for a while. | 派人守住这里 |
[08:48] | I cannot hear any talk of an heir, | 我不能听到任何关于继承人的事 |
[08:50] | at all, not from you, not from anyone. | 包括你们在内都不许谈及 |
[08:52] | Not until I’m sure that any pregnancy, | 直到我确认自己是否怀孕 |
[08:54] | any child isn’t… | 是否怀上孩子… |
[08:56] | Of course. We’ll make sure no one asks. | 明白 我们会确保没人问起的 |
[09:00] | I’m not ashamed of what happened to me. | 我并不为发生的事感到羞愧 |
[09:03] | I was wronged by evil men, | 我是被恶人玷污了 |
[09:05] | but this was an act of war | 但这是对君主制的 |
[09:07] | and hatred against the monarchy, | 憎恨与挑衅 |
[09:08] | which is why no one can ever know. | 所以不许任何人知道 |
[09:10] | Mary… we understand, | 玛丽 我们明白 |
[09:11] | but right now we don’t care about the monarchy. | 但我们现在关心的不是君主制 |
[09:13] | We’re your friends and we care about you. | 我们是你的朋友 我们关心的是你 |
[09:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:19] | What-what can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[09:22] | Francis will make this right. | 弗朗西斯会解决的 |
[09:24] | He will find those men | 他会找到那些人 |
[09:26] | and he will slay them and it will be over. | 杀了他们 了结这件事 |
[09:31] | May I have a word with you, please? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:39] | I know about what happened to Mary. | 我知道玛丽的事了 |
[09:42] | Francis, I’m so sorry. | 弗朗西斯 我很遗憾 |
[09:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:46] | I can’t help but think | 我禁不住想 |
[09:48] | if I’d helped you weaken Narcisse earlier, | 如果我先前帮你削弱纳西斯的力量 |
[09:49] | things might have gone differently. | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[09:51] | The Vatican, the edict… | 教廷的事 法令的事 |
[09:52] | You are not responsible. I am. | 不是你的错 是我的错 |
[09:55] | We can’t undo the choices we made, | 木已成舟 我们无能为力 |
[09:58] | but we can use all our energy, | 但我们可以倾尽全力 |
[09:59] | all our power, to avenge Mary. | 全力以赴为玛丽报仇 |
[10:01] | Which is why I won’t rest until I do. | 所以在解决这件事之前我绝不会懈怠 |
[10:04] | Francis, I heard Narcisse fled. | 弗朗西斯 我听说纳西斯叛逃了 |
[10:07] | I might have an idea where to. | 我可能知道他逃去了哪里 |
[10:09] | Once, he mentioned a kind of oasis for him, | 他曾谈到过一个庇护所 |
[10:12] | a villa out in the countryside. | 乡间的一栋别墅 |
[10:15] | I don’t think he’d remember mentioning it to me, | 他应该不记得对我提起过 |
[10:16] | – which is why… – Which is why he might be there. | -所以… -所以他有可能会去那里 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | I know Narcisse deserves whatever he gets, | 我知道纳西斯罪有应得 |
[10:29] | but after last night, | 但发生了昨晚那种事 |
[10:30] | you will need nobles at your side. | 你得让贵族跟你统一战线 |
[10:32] | Ask yourself | 你扪心自问 |
[10:33] | whether Narcisse is more valuable to you dead or alive. | 纳西斯的死活 哪种对你更有价值 |
[10:45] | Leith. | 利思 |
[10:48] | Where’s your husband? | 你的丈夫在哪 |
[10:50] | We came here when we heard of the attack, | 我们听说袭击事件后赶来了 |
[10:52] | but he had business with some nobles. | 但他和其他贵族谈生意去了 |
[10:54] | Do you know what my orders are now? | 你知道现在的命令是什么吗 |
[10:56] | To round up every known Protestant for questioning, | 把所有已知新教徒都抓起来审问 |
[10:58] | even torture. It’s a witch hunt. | 甚至用刑 是政治迫害 |
[11:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:01] | Does Mary know Castleroy is a Protestant? | 玛丽知道卡斯尔雷是新教徒吗 |
[11:03] | – Yes. – Will she protect you? | -知道 -她会保护你吗 |
[11:05] | – Both of you? – No. | -保护你们俩 -不行 |
[11:07] | I-I can’t turn to her, not this time. | 我不能求她帮忙 这次不行 |
[11:10] | Then you need to leave. | 那你就得走了 |
[11:11] | Before he is named by one of the others. | 在他被其他人揭发之前 |
[11:13] | – Oh, this can’t be happening. – It is, Greer. | -我不敢相信这一切 -面对吧 葛瑞尔 |
[11:18] | And you warned me, didn’t you? | 你警告过我 不是吗 |
[11:20] | That I was taking an enormous risk with a man | 说我跟这样的人结婚 冒了很大的风险 |
[11:21] | I originally turned to, because he offered me safety. | 我最开始找他是因为他能给我安定 |
[11:26] | – I feel more for him than gratitude. – I’m glad. | -我对他不仅是感激 -我知道 |
[11:28] | But now, if you love him, then you need to leave with him. | 但现在 如果你爱他 就应该跟他一起走 |
[11:31] | You need to get as far away from here as possible. | 你们得远走高飞 离开这一切 |
[11:38] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[11:40] | There’s been a riot in the south keep. | 在南边监狱发生了暴动 |
[11:42] | Some prisoners heard a rumor | 有些囚犯听说 |
[11:43] | you were going to let them freeze to death. | 你会让他们冻死 |
[11:44] | They panicked and two guards were killed. | 他们吓坏了 杀了两个守卫 |
[11:46] | Hang the men responsible. | 把行凶者绞死 |
[11:48] | We don’t yet know who started it | 我们还不知道是谁挑起的 |
[11:49] | or who dealt the killing blow. | 也不知道谁动的手 |
[11:51] | Defiant even in captivity. | 连关起来的人都要反了 |
[11:53] | Because they foresee death by your command. | 因为他们预见到了自己的死亡 |
[11:57] | – Are you defending them? – Of course not. | -你是在为他们说话吗 -当然没有 |
[11:59] | I’m only advising you to choose your next move carefully. | 我只是建议你 下一步行动要谨慎 |
[12:01] | The time has come to either dole out mercy | 现在你要么选择稍示仁慈 |
[12:03] | or to crush them all. | 要么选择一举全歼 |
[12:05] | Whichever you choose, | 不论你如何选择 |
[12:06] | there is no turning back. | 都已经无法回头 |
[12:08] | Terror worked for you and Father. | 你和父亲都采用了铁腕政策治国 |
[12:10] | It kept the realm safe. | 这样皇室才能安全 |
[12:11] | But at a price, Francis. | 但是有代价 弗朗西斯 |
[12:13] | How many men are in the south keep? | 南边监狱有多少人 |
[12:15] | – A dozen or so. – Hang them all. | -十二个左右 -全部绞死 |
[12:17] | Here in the courtyard, so the others can see | 就在院子里 以儆效尤 |
[12:18] | what fate has in store for those who would rise against us. | 让他们看看 反抗我们是什么下场 |
[12:21] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[12:53] | Claude, please leave this room. | 克劳德 离开这里 |
[12:55] | There are over 100 rooms in this castle | 这城堡有一百多个房间 |
[12:57] | and you need this one? | 你却非要这个 |
[13:00] | Get out of here. Now. | 出去 快点 |
[13:02] | Get out. Now. | 马上出去 |
[13:03] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[13:10] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[13:14] | Leave her be. | 放过她 |
[13:15] | Leave her be. She’s but a child. | 放过她 她只是个孩子 |
[13:17] | She hated us. | 她恨我们 |
[13:19] | Have you forgotten? | 你忘记了吗 |
[13:21] | I remember everything. | 我都记得 |
[13:24] | How did we die, Mother? | 我们是怎么死的 母亲 |
[13:27] | She suffocated you. | 她让你们窒息而死 |
[13:29] | Those flowers from Claude’s dress, | 克劳德裙子上的花饰 |
[13:31] | – the ones you’d been pulling at. – No! | -你们总是会拉拽的花饰 -不 |
[13:33] | She put one… in each of your throats. | 她往你们喉咙里 各放了一个 |
[13:37] | And then you lied. | 可你撒了谎 |
[13:40] | I blamed it on an illness. | 我说是疾病造成的 |
[13:50] | She was my daughter, and you were both gone. | 她是我的女儿 而我已经失去了你们 |
[13:53] | Choose us this time. | 这次选我们吧 |
[13:55] | There’s no choice. | 没什么好选的 |
[13:59] | You are both dead. | 你们已经死了 |
[14:02] | My wrist. Please. | 我的手腕 好疼 |
[14:03] | We are here. | 我们在这里 |
[14:04] | Don’t you feel us? | 你感觉不到吗 |
[14:05] | Do to Claude what she did to us. | 让克劳德也尝尝我们的痛苦 |
[14:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:09] | Blame me. She was only five. | 怪我吧 她那时才五岁 |
[14:12] | If you don’t do it, | 如果你不动手 |
[14:13] | then we will. | 那就我们来 |
[14:15] | And she will suffer. | 她一定会很痛苦 |
[14:17] | We promise. | 我们向你保证 |
[14:22] | Hugo, where are you? | 雨果 你在哪里 |
[14:24] | This place is empty. Silent as death. | 这里是空的 死一般寂静 |
[14:29] | If this Hugo funneled money to the conspirators as you say, | 如果雨果真如你所说 为那些反叛者提供了钱财 |
[14:31] | perhaps he fled with them. | 他也许跟他们一起跑了 |
[14:32] | Hugo worked for me. | 雨果是我手下的人 |
[14:34] | I know he only aided those men out of fear. | 我知道他只是因为害怕才资助那些人的 |
[14:37] | Perhaps the king’s guards took him. | 也许是国王的卫兵带走了他 |
[14:46] | He didn’t give them the chance. | 他没给那些卫兵机会带走他 |
[14:48] | – Lord Castleroy, – Greer, get back! | -卡斯尔雷大人 -葛瑞尔小心 |
[14:49] | you have been named by another suspect | 有一个嫌疑人提及 |
[14:50] | in the attempted murder of King Francis. | 你涉嫌谋害弗朗西斯国王 |
[14:52] | Please, no, he’s a good man. | 拜托了 别这样 他是个好人 |
[14:57] | You can’t do this. I am one of the queen’s ladies! | 你们不能这样做 我是王后的侍女 |
[15:00] | Greer! Don’t put yourself at risk, | 葛瑞尔 别把自己扯进来 |
[15:02] | do you hear me? I’ll be all right. | 听到了吗 我会没事的 |
[15:03] | I’ll be all right! | 我没事的 |
[15:14] | The letter I asked you to deliver to Mary last night, | 昨晚我让你交给玛丽的那封信 |
[15:17] | was it delivered? | 你交给她了吗 |
[15:18] | I don’t think so. | 可能没有 |
[15:19] | The servant I charged with delivering the letter | 我派去送信的那名侍者 |
[15:21] | was killed outside Mary’s chambers. | 在玛丽的卧室外被杀死了 |
[15:23] | He never reached the queen. | 他根本没能见到王后 |
[15:24] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[15:26] | Do you want it back, my lord? | 您是想拿回那封信吗 大人 |
[15:27] | We could take it from the body. | 我们可以去搜一搜尸体 |
[15:29] | No. Let the man rest in peace. | 不用了 让那个人安息吧 |
[15:32] | Did the assassins really make it | 那些刺客真的 |
[15:33] | that close to the royal chambers? | 能够离皇室寝宫那么近吗 |
[15:35] | Lord Condé. | 康德伯爵 |
[15:40] | I just found out how close the attackers came– | 我刚弄明白那些袭击者离你有多近 |
[15:42] | right to your door. Are you sure you’re all right? | 都到你门口了 你真的没事吗 |
[15:45] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[15:48] | You were lucky. | 你可真走运 |
[15:51] | Francis asked me to bring back some information, | 弗朗西斯让我给他回报消息 |
[15:52] | but I can’t find him. | 但我找不到他 |
[15:54] | What information? | 什么消息 |
[15:55] | He’s left the castle. If it’s about the attackers, | 他离开城堡了 如果是关于袭击者的消息 |
[15:57] | there’s no time to lose. Share it with me. | 时间紧迫 你直接告诉我 |
[16:01] | We’ve had a setback. | 我们遇到了问题 |
[16:03] | The man who aided them with money, he… | 资助钱财的那个人 他… |
[16:05] | he hanged himself. | 他悬梁自尽了 |
[16:06] | To avoid torture. | 为了免受折磨 |
[16:08] | I won’t give up searching, | 我不会放弃搜寻的 |
[16:09] | but anyone guilty has either been rounded up, | 但所有有罪的人不是被围捕了 |
[16:11] | hiding, or on the run if they managed to get out | 就是藏起来了 要不就想 |
[16:13] | before the roads were blocked by the guards. | 趁着卫兵封锁道路之前逃走 |
[16:18] | Louis… | 路易斯 |
[16:21] | did the man who funded the attackers have a wife? | 资助袭击者的那个人有妻子吗 |
[16:23] | – Yes. – Take me to her. | -有 -带我去见她 |
[16:25] | – I could have her brought in. – To be tortured? | -我可以把她带来 -让她饱受折磨吗 |
[16:27] | We don’t have the time, and people in pain | 我们没时间了 而且人在疼痛状态下 |
[16:28] | will say anything. | 什么话都会说的 |
[16:30] | I need the truth, names, information | 我需要知道真相 名字 消息 |
[16:33] | to find the men who… | 让我找到那些 |
[16:35] | are most responsible, and I need it now. | 最可能知道消息的人 我现在就要知道 |
[16:38] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 那太危险了 |
[16:40] | It’s worth the risk. | 冒这些风险是值得的 |
[16:44] | Louis, these men broke into my home. | 路易斯 这些人闯进了我家 |
[16:48] | It’s worth the risk. | 冒这些风险是值得的 |
[16:50] | My lover in Brussels had a penchant for gold leaf. | 我在布鲁塞尔的爱人喜欢金叶子 |
[16:53] | Once, he had me wrapped in it, all but my… | 有一次他把我整个人包在金叶子里 除了… |
[16:58] | I would like a word alone with my daughter. | 我想单独和我女儿谈谈 |
[17:01] | – Your Majesty. – Your Majesty. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[17:04] | What is it now, Mother? | 你这又是怎么了 母亲 |
[17:05] | – Would you like this room, too? – Claude. | -你又想要这个房间了吗 -克劳德 |
[17:07] | It’s not safe for you, here, in the castle. | 你在城堡里不安全 |
[17:10] | I have done all that I could. | 我能做的都做了 |
[17:12] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep you from harm. | 我不知道我还能保护你多久了 |
[17:14] | Keep me from harm? You struck me. | 保护我吗 你打我 |
[17:19] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[17:20] | – there are other things to fear. – What things? | -这里还有别的可怕的事情 -什么事情 |
[17:24] | There is enough gold in there | 这里面的金子 |
[17:25] | to take you anywhere you want to go. | 足够带你去任何你想去的地方了 |
[17:27] | – Rome, Paris… – I’m perfectly happy here. | -罗马 巴黎 -我在这里就很高兴 |
[17:29] | Please… please, Claude, I am begging you. | 求你了 求你了 克劳德 我请求你 |
[17:33] | You know, for the longest time, | 你知道吗 长久以来 |
[17:34] | I thought there was something wrong with me. | 我都以为问题出在我身上 |
[17:36] | But there’s something wrong with you. | 但你也有问题 |
[17:38] | I am finished asking why you want me gone. | 我不想再问你为什么要赶我走了 |
[17:42] | Please… | 求你了 |
[17:54] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[17:55] | I have far more value to Francis. | 我对弗朗西斯很有用 |
[17:58] | You’re a relic who’s outlived her usefulness. | 你不过是个没用的老不死 |
[18:01] | I… am the future. | 而我 我是未来 |
[18:03] | If you don’t leave this castle, | 如果你不肯离开城堡 |
[18:04] | you will leave me no choice but… | 那我就别无选择… |
[18:06] | Do not threaten me. | 不要威胁我 |
[18:09] | I swear, if you dare lay a hand on me again, | 我发誓 如果你胆敢再对我动手 |
[18:11] | you will woefully regret it. | 你绝对会后悔莫及 |
[18:18] | I’d be careful threatening Catherine like that. | 敢这样威胁凯瑟琳 你可得小心点 |
[18:21] | She’s more deadly than you give her credit for. | 她比你想象中恶毒得多 |
[18:24] | Lady Kenna. | 肯娜小姐 |
[18:25] | Lurking on the sidelines, privy to family squabbles. | 潜伏在暗处 偷听我家族的闹剧 |
[18:28] | Is that how you got into my father’s bed? | 你就是凭这手段爬上我父亲的床吗 |
[18:30] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[18:31] | The women in this castle have it hard enough | 在这城堡里的女人本就有许多难处 |
[18:33] | without us turning on each other. | 在相互背叛的情况下更甚之 |
[18:34] | And you worry for me. | 你居然为我担心 |
[18:36] | I have no idea what’s happening between you and your mother… | 我不知道你和你母亲间发生了什么事 |
[18:38] | She hates me, and you’re enjoying that, aren’t you? | 她恨我 这让你很享受 对吧 |
[18:40] | I’m trying not to, | 我也想不幸灾乐祸 |
[18:41] | but you’re being such a spiteful little shrew. | 但你这小泼妇却咄咄相逼 |
[18:42] | And what are you? | 那你又是什么 |
[18:45] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[18:46] | Catherine is still my mother. | 凯瑟琳终归是我母亲 |
[18:48] | We have a bond. | 我们有血缘羁绊 |
[18:50] | And if you know anything about her, you’ll know this: | 如果你对她有一点了解 就会知道 |
[18:53] | she will do anything for her blood. | 为了自己的骨肉 她会不择手段 |
[18:59] | Don’t bother. There’s nowhere to run. | 别白费力气了 你已无处可逃 |
[19:01] | My men are outside. You’re surrounded. | 我的卫兵在外面 你已经被包围了 |
[19:02] | And there’s no blackmail to save you now. | 现在敲诈这招可救不了你 |
[19:05] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[19:07] | I won’t fight you. | 我不会与你决斗 |
[19:09] | But know that I deeply regret | 但要知道我已悔恨莫及 |
[19:12] | the pressure I put you under. | 之前让你承受如此重压 |
[19:14] | I see now that there is nothing more dangerous | 现在我知道最危险的人 |
[19:16] | than men who have nothing left to lose. | 就是一无所有的人 |
[19:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:20] | I heard about the Protestants you’ve already slaughtered. | 我听说了你屠杀新教徒的事 |
[19:25] | There is no getting off this road now. | 现在已经无法回头了 |
[19:27] | They hate you. | 他们恨你 |
[19:31] | I know you hate me, too, | 我知道你也恨我 |
[19:32] | for everything I’ve done to you, | 恨我对你做的一切 |
[19:33] | for making you a different kind of king, | 恨我让你变成这样的国王 |
[19:35] | but that is who you are now. | 但现在木已成舟 |
[19:44] | – You need me. – Nobody needs you. | -你需要我 -没人需要你 |
[19:45] | You need me alive because I have changed my will. | 你需要让我活命 因为我修改了遗嘱 |
[19:48] | You kill me and all my lands, my armies, | 你若杀了我 我所有的土地 军队 |
[19:50] | my gold go to the Protestant cause. | 财富都会转移到新教徒手里 |
[19:52] | You kill me, you hand them everything I have, | 杀了我 等同于把我拥有的一切拱手相让 |
[19:54] | and they will use it against you. | 他们会以此来谋反 |
[20:02] | It is a new France, | 这是法国的新纪元 |
[20:03] | and I shall be loyal to you, I swear. | 我发誓会效忠于你 |
[20:09] | I see you will resort to anything to stay alive. | 看来你会为了活命而不择手段 |
[20:13] | You’ll soon find out there are fates worse than death. | 你很快就会知道有比死更可怕的命运 |
[20:21] | – This way. – My husband hanged himself | -这边 -我丈夫上吊自杀了 |
[20:23] | to avoid the King’s guards. | 为躲避御林军的拷问 |
[20:24] | They’ll come for me soon. | 他们很快会找到我 |
[20:25] | You have to get me out of France! | 你得帮我逃出法国去 |
[20:26] | I can’t help you if you don’t help me. | 如果你不帮我 我无法帮你 |
[20:28] | I need information on the men that carried out this attack. | 我要这次袭击的执行者的名字 |
[20:30] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪里吗 |
[20:31] | If I talk to you, they’ll know. | 如果我告诉你 他们会知道的 |
[20:32] | – They’ll kill me. – No, they won’t. | -他们会杀了我 -不 他们不会 |
[20:36] | Your Majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[20:39] | If you help us find these men, | 如果你帮我们找到这些人 |
[20:41] | they will never hurt you | 他们就再也不能伤害你 |
[20:42] | or anyone else again, | 或是其他人了 |
[20:44] | and this manhunt against your brethren will stop. | 这场对你同胞的迫害也会停止 |
[20:46] | My husband…this wasn’t his doing. | 这不是我丈夫的错 |
[20:49] | They forced him to give them money for weapons, | 他们逼他支付武器的费用 |
[20:51] | – men… – I believe you, | -还有士兵 -我相信你 |
[20:53] | and you must trust in me, as well. | 你也要相信我 |
[20:53] | I will ensure your safety. | 我会确保你的安全 |
[20:56] | What do you know about a man called Severin? | 你认识名叫塞弗林的人吗 |
[21:01] | He was just a farmer. | 他只是个农民 |
[21:02] | His son was a minister, the one they strung up. | 他的儿子是教长 被他们吊死那人 |
[21:04] | And by “they,” You mean us, the royals. | 你说的”他们”是指我们 皇室成员 |
[21:08] | That’s when Severin joined the radicals. | 塞弗林是在那时候加入激进派叛军的 |
[21:11] | After the attack at the castle, | 在城堡被袭后 |
[21:13] | he and two others came back for money, | 他和另外两人回来找我们要钱 |
[21:14] | enough to get them out of the country. | 想借此逃出法国 |
[21:17] | They threatened to kill me if Hugo didn’t help them. | 如果雨果不帮他们 他们威胁要杀了我 |
[21:20] | Your husband paid them to save your life? | 你丈夫为了救你 把钱给了他们吗 |
[21:22] | But he needed time to gather the funds. | 但他需要时间筹钱 |
[21:24] | He planned to leave the money waiting for them | 他之前打算把钱放在 |
[21:27] | at a peasant house north of here. | 一个北部的农舍中等他们取 |
[21:32] | We need to head back, tell Francis. | 我们得回去 报告弗朗西斯 |
[21:34] | We’re not going back. | 我们不能回去 |
[21:35] | – What? – The house is closer to us than the castle is. | -什么 -我们离那房子比离城堡近 |
[21:38] | If we leave now, we might be able | 我们现在就去那里 |
[21:39] | to catch these men before they escape. | 就有希望在那些人逃跑前抓住他们 |
[21:40] | “We?” Mary, I’m not taking you anywhere near that house. | “我们” 玛丽 我不会让你靠近那房子的 |
[21:44] | There’s no reason for you to endanger yourself. | 你不能做这么危险的事 |
[21:45] | – I can identify them. – How? | -我能指认他们 -怎么指认 |
[21:51] | You saw their faces? | 你看到他们的脸了 |
[21:54] | Yes. I-I was huddled in a doorway | 是的 我当时躲在门口 |
[21:57] | when I saw three men trying to make their escape. | 看到三个人准备逃走 |
[22:00] | Louis, our only chance of catching them | 路易斯 要想抓住他们 |
[22:01] | is if we leave now. | 我们必须现在动身 |
[22:03] | – But without guards… – There’s no time. | -卫兵还没来… -没时间了 |
[22:05] | If we miss our chance, I won’t be able to forgive myself. | 如果错失机会 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[22:10] | Not to mention, there are three of them. | 更何况 他们有三人 |
[22:11] | You’re going to need help. | 你独自对付不了的 |
[22:15] | Mary, you’re not even armed… | 玛丽 你手无寸铁… |
[22:16] | – Good Lord. – We need to capture them alive. | -老天爷 -必须活捉他们 |
[22:19] | I want them questioned, | 我要审问他们 |
[22:20] | and I want them publicly hanged for treason. | 并以叛国罪当众绞死他们 |
[22:26] | I’ll take out their legs, then we drag them back to court. | 我把他们的腿卸下来 再拖回宫廷 |
[22:29] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[22:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[22:45] | I’ve been a bit on edge. | 我之前态度有些急躁 |
[22:48] | There’s so much tension in the region, | 在这里待着压力太大了 |
[22:50] | and I have taken it out on you. | 我就发泄到你身上了 |
[22:52] | You’ve always taken it out on me. | 每次你都发泄到我身上 |
[22:54] | Whatever it is, | 不管什么原因 |
[22:55] | whatever ails you. | 不管你有什么烦恼 |
[22:57] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[22:59] | You weren’t like that with anyone else, | 你对其他人不会这样 |
[23:01] | even your other daughters. | 即使是你的其他女儿 |
[23:03] | You know you favor boys. | 你知道你重男轻女吧 |
[23:04] | Claude, | 克劳德 |
[23:06] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想跟你道歉 |
[23:07] | What for? | 道什么歉 |
[23:11] | For the wrongs that I ‘ve done. | 为我做的错事 |
[23:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:16] | I always have. | 我一直很爱你 |
[23:19] | I don’t want you to suffer more than you already have. | 我不希望你承受更多苦痛了 |
[23:32] | I haven’t been much of a mother to you, | 对你 我没尽过母亲的职责 |
[23:35] | and I thought it was about time I behaved as such. | 现在是时候弥补你了 |
[23:44] | You know, I can’t help but think | 我总忍不住在想 |
[23:46] | things would be different between us | 如果从你很小的时候 |
[23:49] | if I’d been kinder | 我就对你慈爱有加 |
[23:50] | to you from the start, when you were young. | 现在我们的关系就不会这么僵了 |
[23:55] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[23:58] | For all that I have done. | 原谅我所做的一切 |
[24:19] | Forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[24:33] | Your Majesty, I’ve come to ask something of you. | 国王陛下 我有事情请求您 |
[24:37] | Leave us. | 先退下 |
[24:40] | There is a prisoner being held for questioning in the dungeons. | 地牢里有个犯人在被审问 |
[24:43] | – Lord Castleroy. – I know this. | -卡斯尔雷大人 -我知道 |
[24:46] | I know that he is Greer’s husband. | 我知道他是葛瑞尔的丈夫 |
[24:47] | I’ve come to ask you to set him free. | 我来请求您放了他 |
[24:49] | He was named by another prisoner. | 他是被另一位罪犯供出来的 |
[24:50] | Sharing the same faith, that is all. | 他们只是信仰一样 仅此而已 |
[24:52] | I know Castleroy. He is not your enemy. | 我了解卡斯尔雷 他不是你的敌人 |
[24:54] | There’s no way he had any part in this attack. | 他不可能参与这次袭击 |
[24:56] | He was brought in for questioning. | 他只是在被审问 |
[24:58] | People are dying | “审问”说得冠冕堂皇 |
[24:59] | while they await what you so politely call “Questioning.” | 有人就是在等待被”审问”时死去的 |
[25:04] | Forgive me? But I was a soldier at your side. | 请原谅 但我是你的士兵 |
[25:09] | When you saved my life. | 你救过我的命 |
[25:10] | When we saw so much death. | 我们一起经历过很多生死 |
[25:12] | To feel its grip, to push back an enemy, | 斗争的压迫感 击退敌人的欲望 |
[25:15] | to wonder how much force is too much. | 困惑于多少权力才够强大 |
[25:19] | If some small part of you is wondering that now, | 如果你内心真的困惑挣扎 |
[25:21] | I’m offering you a way out. | 我是在给你指明出路 |
[25:25] | A chance to show mercy with one man. | 给你一个怜悯宽容他人的机会 |
[25:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:29] | You can. | 你可以 |
[25:32] | When you took my lands away, | 当初你掠夺了我的领地时 |
[25:33] | you said that you’d make it up to me one day. | 你说以后一定补偿我 |
[25:36] | Well, this is that day. | 今天就是个机会 |
[25:38] | I want repayment. | 我要你偿还我 |
[25:40] | Let Castleroy go. | 放了卡斯尔雷 |
[25:42] | Leith, are you sure this is how you want me to repay you? | 利思 你确定这就是你想要的报答吗 |
[25:52] | Lord Castleroy… | 卡斯尔雷大人 |
[25:54] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:01] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[26:08] | Leith, uh… | 利思 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:17] | Oh, you’re still in danger here. | 要是留在这里 你还是很危险 |
[26:20] | People know who you are, so, whatever you do, | 人们知道你是谁 你做了什么 |
[26:23] | don’t come back. | 不要回来 |
[26:45] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[26:46] | Are we too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[26:48] | This is the place. | 就是这个地方 |
[26:52] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[26:52] | Hide, Mary. | 快躲起来 玛丽 |
[27:03] | Aye, Hugo kept his word. | 雨果信守诺言 |
[27:05] | The money’s here. | 钱在这里 |
[27:09] | Who in the hell? | 谁在那里 |
[27:22] | Dear God, no. | 天呐 不 |
[27:25] | – It is you. – Yeah. | -是你 -是我 |
[27:28] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[27:29] | I make no apologies. | 我不会向你道歉的 |
[27:31] | You deserved what I gave you. | 我对你那样 是你自己活该 |
[27:35] | You savage! | 你这个野蛮人 |
[27:43] | You will be hanged for what you did to me. | 你会因为对我犯的罪被绞死 |
[27:46] | You will suffer and die, and I will live. | 你会痛苦地死去 而我还会活下去 |
[27:50] | In a hundred years, as Queen, I will be remembered, | 一百年内 人们会记住我这个女王 |
[27:54] | and your name will be forgotten. | 人们会忘记你的名字 |
[27:56] | You’ll see that you are erased from history. | 你会看到你的名字从历史中抹去 |
[27:59] | And God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝收留你的灵魂 |
[28:02] | Damn your pity and your king! | 去你的同情 去你的国王 |
[28:04] | God will forgive me. | 上帝会宽恕我的 |
[28:06] | He will grant me absolution | 他会赦免我的罪 |
[28:07] | from the fire. | 不会让我遭受地狱之火 |
[28:12] | Mary…! | 玛丽 |
[28:22] | Kill them… | 杀了他们 |
[28:24] | and let them burn with their sins. | 让他们带着他们的罪被烧死 |
[28:26] | No, my lord, I beg you– aah! | 不 大人 我求求你 |
[28:57] | Does Francis know what happened? | 弗朗西斯知道这件事吗 |
[29:00] | Yes. So does Catherine and my ladies. | 知道 凯瑟琳和我的侍女们也都知道 |
[29:05] | What happened to me can never become public knowledge. | 这事千万不能让别人知道 |
[29:07] | – It would weaken us. – Mary… | -这会削弱我们 -玛丽 |
[29:09] | you can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[29:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:14] | We should keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路 |
[29:15] | You’re nearly home. | 你快到家了 |
[29:19] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[29:21] | – Mary? – I thought that | -玛丽 -我原以为 |
[29:23] | by killing those men I could find my way back | 杀了那些人我可以和弗朗西斯 |
[29:26] | to my old life with Francis. | 回到以前的生活中去 |
[29:30] | But how can I? | 但是怎么可能呢 |
[29:31] | It’s done, and it can’t be undone. | 事情已经发生了 覆水难收 |
[29:35] | What they did to me, | 他们对我所做的事 |
[29:35] | the events that led us here, | 将我们逼至此地的所有事 |
[29:36] | so far from where we began. | 还有从开始到现在所发生的一切 |
[29:40] | That’s not true. | 不是这样 |
[29:42] | Look at me, Mary. | 看着我 玛丽 |
[29:44] | France is your home now; your country. | 现在法国是你的家 你的国家 |
[29:48] | And you are still its queen. | 你仍是法国王后 |
[29:50] | Your people need you. | 你的子民需要你 |
[29:58] | Hello, Claude. | 你好 克劳德 |
[29:59] | Hello, Bash. | 你好 巴斯 |
[30:01] | Did you know 48 hours ago, | 你知道吗 48小时前 |
[30:03] | I had not one but two suitors | 我还有两个追求者 |
[30:06] | vying for my hand in marriage. | 争着娶我 |
[30:09] | And now I have none. | 现在却一个都没有了 |
[30:11] | Bad luck. | 真是不走运 |
[30:12] | You’re still here. | 但你还在这里 |
[30:14] | Good Bash. | 善良的巴斯 |
[30:16] | Dependable Bash. | 可靠的巴斯 |
[30:19] | Such hands… | 迷人的手 |
[30:22] | such fingers. | 漂亮的手指 |
[30:27] | How drunk are you? | 你都醉成这样了 |
[30:32] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[30:41] | You warned me and I… I didn’t listen. | 你曾经警告过我 我却没有听你的 |
[30:44] | I won’t make that mistake in the future. | 以后我不会再犯这种错误了 |
[30:46] | In our future. | 在我们以后的生活里 |
[30:53] | Greer, you are leaving with me. | 葛瑞尔 你得和我一起走 |
[30:58] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[31:00] | Mary needs me now more than ever. | 玛丽现在很需要我 |
[31:02] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[31:03] | if we both run now, | 如果我们都逃走了 |
[31:04] | just after your release, | 就在你刚放出来之后 |
[31:05] | you’ll look guilty of something more, | 会让你冠上更多罪名 |
[31:07] | something undiscovered. | 一些莫须有的罪名 |
[31:10] | But if I stay… | 但如果我留下 |
[31:11] | Greer, no. | 葛瑞尔 不 |
[31:13] | I can protect you from suspicion. | 我能保护你免遭怀疑 |
[31:16] | Take your children and go somewhere safe. | 带着你的孩子逃到安全的地方 |
[31:19] | I’ll make up an excuse for your absence. | 我会为你的消失编个理由 |
[31:21] | My permanent absence? | 我永久的消失吗 |
[31:23] | Please don’t say that. | 请别这么说 |
[31:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | And I pray I’ll see you again. | 我祈祷还能再见到你 |
[31:43] | Mary, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 玛丽 我到处找你 |
[31:46] | We’ve caught and executed | 我们抓住并处决了 |
[31:47] | nine of the conspirators whose role in the… | 九个确切同谋参与… |
[31:50] | attack was confirmed, | 那次袭击的人 |
[31:53] | but Severin… | 但塞弗林 |
[31:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:56] | As are his accomplices. | 他的同谋也死了 |
[31:58] | You were wise to use Conde. | 你利用康德的确很明智 |
[32:00] | He helped me find them. | 他帮我找到了他们 |
[32:01] | You killed them? Together? | 你杀了他们 你们一起吗 |
[32:03] | There wasn’t time– I had to act. | 那时没时间了 我得行动起来 |
[32:05] | I didn’t want them to escape. | 我不想他们逃走 |
[32:07] | But you can release the rest of the prisoners, | 但你可以放了剩下的囚犯 |
[32:09] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[32:10] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:16] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:19] | Mary, no. | 玛丽 不 |
[32:29] | This notion that we could | 那个我们能够 |
[32:31] | put the pieces back together. | 再回到过去的信念 |
[32:35] | I wanted to believe that we could. | 我也想相信我们可以 |
[32:37] | That we just needed to find these men and punish them. | 只要找到这些人 惩罚了他们就可以 |
[32:41] | But now I realize… | 但现在我发现… |
[32:45] | I can’t change the fact that… | 我改变不了事实… |
[32:50] | You blame me for what happened. | 你将一切怪罪于我 |
[32:54] | I know it’s irrational, but… | 我知道这很荒唐 但… |
[32:58] | it feels forever linked to you. | 就感觉永远都与你有关 |
[33:01] | And to us. | 和我们有关 |
[33:05] | Mary, I was… | 玛丽 我当时… |
[33:06] | desperately trying to save your life. | 竭尽全力想要保你平安 |
[33:09] | What would we have done differently | 就算你当时知道了真相 |
[33:11] | if you’d known the truth? | 又会做出什么不同的选择呢 |
[33:12] | What good would it have done | 将你置于那种危险当中 |
[33:14] | for me to put you in that kind of danger? | 对我来说又有什么益处 |
[33:16] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[33:19] | I don’t know if it would have gone differently | 我不知道一切会不会有所不同 |
[33:21] | or better, but you never gave us a chance. | 还是会更好 但你没给我们机会 |
[33:25] | And now we’ll never know. | 现在我们永远也不会知道了 |
[33:32] | I’ve had some time to think. | 我想过了 |
[33:36] | I believe that we should lead separate lives. | 我觉得我们应该各自生活 |
[33:43] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:46] | That we will continue to work together as king and queen, | 我们会依旧以国王和王后的身份共同统治 |
[33:50] | but that I will be your wife | 但我将只会是你 |
[33:51] | in name only. | 名义上的妻子 |
[33:53] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[33:59] | I won’t. | 也不会这么做 |
[34:00] | We wouldn’t be the first people in history to do so. | 我们不会是历史上第一对这么做的人 |
[34:03] | If you’re talking about my parents, | 如果你说的是我的父母 |
[34:05] | we are nothing like them. | 我们一点也不像他们 |
[34:07] | I would do anything for you, Mary. | 我愿为你付出一切 玛丽 |
[34:12] | I love you and you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[34:16] | And look where that love has brought us. | 看看爱把我们带到了何种田地 |
[34:35] | I thought about throwing you in with the Protestants. | 我原打算把你和新教徒关一起 |
[34:38] | They’d rip a fine Catholic Lord like you limb from limb. | 他们会把你这样的天主教伯爵碎尸万段 |
[34:42] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[34:44] | I have better use for you alive. | 让你活着 我有更好的用处 |
[34:48] | You cost me more than you could possibly imagine, | 我的损失比你能想象到的要多得多 |
[34:53] | but your debt will be paid. | 但你会得到应有的惩罚 |
[34:55] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[34:57] | You ask and it’s yours. | 任凭吩咐 |
[35:00] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[35:02] | anything. | 任何事 |
[35:03] | Because from now on, you belong to me. | 因为从此刻开始 你就属于我了 |
[35:05] | You will do and say as I command. | 你会按我的命令说话办事 |
[35:07] | You will be charged with… | 你会背上各种罪名… |
[35:09] | well, whatever I damn well please, | 我喜欢给你定什么罪就什么罪 |
[35:11] | before I publicly take everything you have. | 然后我会把你的一切都夺走 |
[35:15] | You’re my puppet now. | 现在你是我的木偶了 |
[35:18] | And should you outlive your usefulness, | 等你没有任何价值了 |
[35:20] | I’ll have you slaughtered in the dead of night. | 我就会在夜深人静时把你杀了 |
[35:30] | Sleep well, Narcisse. | 做个好梦 纳西斯 |
[36:14] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[36:16] | You can’t be real. | 你不可能是真的 |
[36:20] | Don’t I feel real? | 感觉不够真实吗 |
[36:24] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:26] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:27] | St-stop it. | 快住手 |
[36:29] | What is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[36:31] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[36:32] | The Twins found me. | 双胞胎找到了我 |
[36:35] | You mustn’t… | 你不用… |
[36:37] | feel guilty about Claude. | 因为克洛德的事心存愧疚 |
[36:42] | You did right by us. | 为了我们 你当初做的是对的 |
[36:43] | No, but… | 可是… |
[36:49] | Doesn’t this feel right, too? | 这感觉难道不好吗 |
[36:54] | The fun we’ll have, Catherine. | 我们在一起的欢愉 凯瑟琳 |
[37:00] | Say it, say it, | 说出来 说出来 |
[37:02] | say that you want me back. | 说你想让我回来 |
[37:05] | Catherine, please, | 凯瑟琳 快说 |
[37:08] | I need you to say it. | 我需要你说出来 |
[37:13] | I want you back. | 我想让你回来 |
[37:30] | Antoine. | 安托万 |
[37:32] | Little brother. | 弟弟啊 |
[37:34] | I, um, I let myself in. | 我自己进来的 |
[37:35] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不会介意吧 |
[37:37] | Tell me the truth: | 跟我说实话 |
[37:39] | did you have anything to do with the attack on the castle? | 你跟袭击城堡的事有关系吗 |
[37:40] | Oh, come on, Louis, you know me. | 拜托 路易 你了解我的 |
[37:42] | If I had set that in motion, it would have been a success. | 如果是我想做 早就成功了 |
[37:45] | It was the work of fanatics. | 那是一群狂热份子干的 |
[37:47] | All passion, no organization. | 空有激情 却无组织性 |
[37:51] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[37:52] | As the King of Navarre, | 作为纳瓦拉国王 |
[37:54] | I suppose you could call it work-related. | 我来当然是因为有事 |
[37:57] | Your reports have grown briefer | 你的报告越来越简短 |
[37:59] | and fewer. | 越来越少了 |
[38:01] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[38:04] | You were supposed to befriend Francis, | 你应该跟弗朗西斯成为朋友 |
[38:06] | find out what kind of king he is, | 弄明白他是一个怎样的国王 |
[38:07] | where he’s vulnerable, | 找到他的弱点 |
[38:09] | but as I hear it, you’ve grown closer | 但据我所知 你却跟王后 |
[38:10] | to the queen instead. | 越来越亲密了 |
[38:13] | I’m… I’m told she’s a… a great beauty. | 据说 她可是个绝世美人 |
[38:18] | Have you fallen for her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[38:19] | No. | 没有 |
[38:21] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[38:24] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:27] | If the time should come when you need to choose between | 如果哪一天让你在你的新朋友和家人之间 |
[38:30] | your new friends, and your family… | 做出选择… |
[38:35] | well, your choice will be clear. | 你的选择肯定毫无疑问 |
[38:43] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽王后 |
[38:45] | We found this in the royal chambers | 我们清理您的东西时 |
[38:46] | as we were clearing out your things. | 在您的卧房里发现了这个 |
[38:48] | It must have slid under the carpet | 肯定是地毯被运走时 |
[38:49] | when it was delivered. | 从下面滑出来的 |
[38:57] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[38:58] | when you read this, I’ll be gone. | 你看到这个时 我已经走了 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry I didn’t say good-bye, | 抱歉我没有跟你道别 |
[39:01] | but seeing you again would have weakened my resolve. | 但是再次见到你会减弱我的决心 |
[39:04] | I know I agreed to marry Claude on behalf of France | 我知道我同意为了法国与克劳德成婚 |
[39:07] | but I’ve realized I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[39:09] | My heart lies with another. | 我的心在别人身上 |
[39:12] | I’ve fallen in love with a queen. | 我爱上了一个女王 |