时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How did we die, Mother? | 我们是怎么死的 母亲 |
[00:04] | She suffocated you. | 她让你们窒息而死 |
[00:05] | Do to Claude what she did to us. | 让克劳德也尝尝我们的痛苦 |
[00:07] | Claude’s a healthy young woman. | 克劳德可是个健康的姑娘 |
[00:08] | It’ll take a lot more poison to bring her down. | 这么点儿可放不倒她 |
[00:10] | This is what you’ve been putting in my soup, isn’t it? | 这就是你放在我汤里的毒药 对吗 |
[00:12] | – Why? – You murdered your sisters. | -为什么 -你杀了你的妹妹们 |
[00:15] | Do not betray your other children. | 不要背叛你其他的孩子 |
[00:17] | I realize I can’t change the fact that… | 我发现我改变不了事实… |
[00:20] | You blame me for what happened. | 你将一切怪罪于我 |
[00:22] | I believe that we should lead separate lives. | 我觉得我们应该各自生活 |
[00:24] | The money I gave you was never going to build a school. | 我给你的钱根本没用来建造学校 |
[00:27] | Tell me we didn’t fund an assassination on our king. | 告诉我 我们没有资助刺杀国王的行动 |
[00:30] | Diane plans to have Bash legitimized. | 黛安在计划让巴斯成为合法继承人 |
[00:33] | You’re talking about changing the line of succession, | 你这是想要改变王位继承顺序 |
[00:35] | and that’s the sort of talk | 这种言论 |
[00:36] | that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded. | 会让私生子和情妇人头落地 |
[00:39] | Give this to Queen Mary, but not until tomorrow. | 把这个给玛丽王后 明天再给 |
[00:41] | I know I agreed to marry Claude on behalf of France, | 我知道我同意为了法国与克劳德成婚 |
[00:43] | but I’ve realized I can’t– | 但是我做不到 |
[00:45] | I’ve fallen in love with a queen. | 我爱上了一个女王 |
[00:51] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[00:54] | I was wondering where you were | 你没来吃早餐 |
[00:55] | when you didn’t come for breakfast. | 我还想着你去了哪里呢 |
[00:58] | I was weary from my trip. I’ve been in my chambers. | 我旅途劳累 一直在房间里 |
[01:01] | Not avoiding me? | 不是躲着我吗 |
[01:02] | It’s been two days. | 已经过去两天了 |
[01:03] | I know that you want distance, | 我知道你想要跟我保持距离 |
[01:05] | but we are king and queen. | 但我们是国王和王后 |
[01:07] | I saw you– the night I returned. | 我看见你了 我回来的那晚 |
[01:10] | You were sleeping with Lola. | 你和萝拉睡在一起 |
[01:12] | The two of you and your baby. | 你俩还有你们的孩子 |
[01:16] | Well, the baby refused to sleep for days. | 孩子好多天都不肯睡觉 |
[01:18] | Lola and I were just exhausted. | 萝拉和我只是累坏了 |
[01:19] | There’s no need to explain. | 没必要解释 |
[01:20] | I know that there is nothing untoward going on between you. | 我知道你俩之间什么也没有 |
[01:25] | But it still hurt to see you at peace with them. | 但看到你们和睦相处 这依然让我伤心 |
[01:28] | Gave me a glimpse of the happier life you could have. | 这让我看到了你可能过上的更幸福的生活 |
[01:31] | I want a happier life with you. | 我想跟你过上更幸福的生活 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:38] | It’s not you. | 不是针对你 |
[01:39] | If any man comes close, I-I get uneasy. | 任何男人靠近 我都会感到不安 |
[01:42] | I still can’t bear to be touched. | 我还是难以忍受被人触碰 |
[01:43] | Even the sound of a man breathing near me… | 就连身边有男人呼吸的声音… |
[01:45] | – I wish I knew how to help. – Just give me time. | -真希望我知道该怎么帮忙 -给我点时间 |
[01:48] | All the time you need, of course. | 你需要多长时间都行 |
[01:53] | And how can I help you? | 我怎么能帮助你呢 |
[01:55] | I hear that you’ve been parceling out Narcisse’s land. | 我听说你在分配纳西斯的土地 |
[01:58] | That can’t be easy. | 那肯定不容易 |
[01:59] | It’s a feeding frenzy, truth be told. | 说实话 那简直是疯狂争抢 |
[02:01] | Impartial advice is difficult | 很难给出公正的建议 |
[02:03] | when every counselor wants a piece of the prize himself. | 因为每个顾问自己都想要分一杯羹 |
[02:06] | I have more lands than I could ever need. | 我的土地比我需要的多多了 |
[02:09] | Perhaps I could help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[02:11] | I’d love that. | 我很愿意 |
[02:12] | And as you said, | 如你所说 |
[02:14] | we may be apart, but our duties still remain. | 我们也许分开了 但我们的职责依然存在 |
[02:20] | What took you from our bed so early this morning? | 你今早怎么这么早起来了 |
[02:23] | Francis sent for me. | 弗朗西斯派人来找我 |
[02:24] | Ah, did he want you to do | 他又想让你做 |
[02:25] | his dark bidding again, or was it simply | 邪恶的勾当吗 还是只是 |
[02:27] | a menage a trois with your sister Claude? | 想跟你妹妹克劳德玩3P |
[02:29] | Well, he wanted to offer me lands and a title, | 他想给我土地和头衔 |
[02:32] | but I said, “My wife wants a husband with honor, | 但我说 我妻子想要一个光荣的丈夫 |
[02:34] | so I must decline.” | 所以我必须拒绝 |
[02:35] | That’s not funny. | 那可不搞笑 |
[02:37] | Perhaps not, but it’s true. | 也许不搞笑 但这是真的 |
[02:40] | The lands and title part anyway. | 反正土地和头衔那部分是真的 |
[02:41] | I wasn’t stupid enough to refuse. | 我还没蠢到拒绝的地步 |
[02:43] | Wait, you’re serious? | 等等 你说真的吗 |
[02:45] | Really? Oh, Bash! | 真的吗 巴斯 |
[02:47] | And all this time, I’ve been bowing | 一直以来 我都对 |
[02:49] | and scraping to countesses and barons, | 伯爵夫人和男爵卑躬屈膝的 |
[02:51] | and now you’re saying they can bow to me? | 现在你说他们要对我鞠躬了吗 |
[02:53] | Who will bowing to me, by the way? | 顺便问一下 谁会对我鞠躬啊 |
[02:54] | Countesses? Do we get a duchy? | 伯爵夫人吗 我们有公爵领地吗 |
[02:56] | Are you even aware you’re undressing me? | 你知道你在脱我的衣服吗 |
[02:58] | Uh, Kenna, uh, there’s other news. | 肯娜 还有别的消息 |
[03:00] | I’m beginning to understand | 我开始明白 |
[03:01] | what Henry saw in her. | 亨利看中了她的哪点 |
[03:03] | Mother, you’re early. | 母亲 你起得真早 |
[03:05] | Well, since you’re here, I suppose, uh, | 既然你来了 我想 |
[03:08] | I should formally present my new wife. | 我应该正式介绍我的新妻子 |
[03:10] | So sorry I missed the wedding. | 抱歉我错过了婚礼 |
[03:12] | I heard you wept through the entire thing. | 我听说仪式过程中你一直在哭 |
[03:16] | Better now? | 现在好些了吗 |
[03:17] | Uh, Kenna, this is the news I was trying to tell you about. | 肯娜 这就是我一直想跟你说的消息 |
[03:20] | Diane, to what do we owe this unexpected pleasure? | 黛安 哪阵风把您吹来了 |
[03:24] | Are you here for the ice festival? | 您是来参加冰雪节的吗 |
[03:26] | Bash hasn’t told you? | 巴斯还没告诉你吗 |
[03:28] | My son has gifted me | 我儿子赠予了我 |
[03:29] | some of the lands granted to him by Francis. | 一些弗朗西斯给他的土地 |
[03:32] | And, as I was staying nearby with friends, | 既然我和朋友住在附近 |
[03:34] | he invited me here | 他邀请我过来 |
[03:35] | to go over the details of my new estate. | 确定我新地产的细节 |
[03:39] | Well, that’s lovely. | 真好 |
[03:41] | Bash, darling, | 巴斯 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | did your mother’s estate come with a title perchance? | 你母亲的土地还带头衔吗 |
[03:46] | Oh, Bash doesn’t care about titles. | 巴斯不在乎头衔 |
[03:49] | Or he wouldn’t have turned down the duchy | 不然他就不会拒绝国王提出的 |
[03:51] | the king offered. | 公爵领地 |
[03:52] | Instead, he took the barony closer to Francis | 他要了离弗朗西斯更近的男爵领地 |
[03:54] | so he could continue to serve | 这样他就可以继续作为 |
[03:56] | as the King’s Deputy. | 国王之副手效忠了 |
[03:58] | I could have been a duchess. | 我本可能成为公爵夫人啊 |
[04:00] | Have I caused marital discord? | 我是不是导致了夫妇不和 |
[04:03] | Nothing could be further from my mind. | 我无意于这样 |
[04:13] | Makeup, jewelry. | 化妆 珠宝 |
[04:15] | They’re all just distractions | 它们都只是障眼法 |
[04:16] | to hide the corrupt flesh underneath. | 来隐藏底下的腐肉 |
[04:19] | Your flesh is not nearly corrupt enough | 你的肉还不够腐烂呢 |
[04:21] | since you started this campaign of self-flagellation. | 因为你开始了自我鞭策 |
[04:24] | And not the enjoyable kind. | 可不是令人愉快的类型 |
[04:26] | I’ve made a mess of this family. | 我把这个家弄得一团糟 |
[04:29] | If only I knew how to make things right. | 如果我知道该如何纠正错误就好了 |
[04:31] | Run and play while I talk to your father. | 去玩吧 我要和你们的父亲谈谈 |
[04:34] | And try not to scare anyone to death. | 别把别人吓死了 |
[04:36] | Especially Claude. | 特别是克劳德 |
[04:40] | When I chose to let Claude live, | 当我选择让克劳德活下去时 |
[04:41] | I thought they’d never forgive me. | 我还以为她们永远不会原谅我 |
[04:42] | But they’re not angry anymore. | 但她们竟然不生气了 |
[04:44] | How did you do it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[04:45] | I listened, Catherine. | 我会倾听 凯瑟琳 |
[04:47] | I gave them time, | 我给她们时间 |
[04:48] | respect and love. | 尊重和爱 |
[04:50] | That’s what families ought to offer each other, isn’t it? | 家人之间本该如此 不是吗 |
[04:53] | In a perfect world, yes. | 在理想世界确实如此 |
[04:55] | Not a perfect world, Catherine. | 不是理想世界 凯瑟琳 |
[04:58] | This world, which is so close to yours, | 在这个世界也如此 这个你身边的世界 |
[05:01] | if only you’d choose to be more a part of it. | 只要你选择参与其中就行 |
[05:04] | How can I choose to be a part of your world? | 我怎么能成为你的世界中的一员 |
[05:06] | I don’t even know if it’s real, if you’re real. | 我都不知道这是不是真的 你是不是真的 |
[05:08] | Am I going mad? | 我是不是疯了 |
[05:09] | What does “real” even mean, hmm? | 何所谓真呢 |
[05:14] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[05:15] | You don’t seem in very high spirits. | 你看起来不太高兴啊 |
[05:17] | Wife troubles? | 和妻子有矛盾吗 |
[05:19] | If so, I’m sorry. | 如果是的话 我很抱歉 |
[05:21] | I mean it, Bash. | 我认真的 巴斯 |
[05:23] | Kenna was rather kind to me, after all. | 毕竟肯娜对我真的很好 |
[05:24] | What are you after? | 你想要什么 |
[05:25] | Do I have to be after something | 难道我一旦表现的不那么野蛮 |
[05:27] | if, for one moment, I’m not being beastly? | 我就一定是有所图吗 |
[05:29] | Is that really what people think of me? | 人们就是这么看我的吗 |
[05:31] | Only the ones who know you. | 只有那些了解你的人会这么看你 |
[05:33] | I suppose it’s no wonder, then. | 那是肯定的了 |
[05:35] | The leap between beast and murderer isn’t so great, is it? | 野兽和杀人犯之间的区别也没那么大不是吗 |
[05:40] | My mother thinks I killed the twins. | 我妈妈觉得我杀了双胞胎 |
[05:42] | To the point that she was trying to poison me. | 所以她想毒死我 |
[05:44] | Kenna was right. | 肯娜说得对 |
[05:45] | I was five. | 我才五岁 |
[05:47] | Can you imagine what that’s like? | 你能想象我的感受吗 |
[05:49] | Being accused of something | 你被苛责被怪罪 |
[05:50] | you’re too young to even remember. | 就因为一件你根本都不记得的事情 |
[05:52] | This new post you’ve taken, | 你拿到这个新职位 |
[05:54] | you get to the bottom of things, don’t you? | 是因为你弄清了一些事情 对吧 |
[05:56] | You help people. | 你帮助人们 |
[05:59] | You want me to look into it. | 你希望我帮你调查此事 |
[06:00] | That’s what you’re after, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 对吧 |
[06:07] | Tell me everything you know. | 把你知道的一切都告诉我 |
[06:09] | I suggest retaining the Montagnol chateau | 我建议保留蒙塔尼奥城堡 |
[06:12] | with the northwest parcels. | 和西北部的土地 |
[06:15] | They contain grain fields, while the eastern lands | 那里有粮田 而东边的土地 |
[06:18] | are suitable for sheep husbandry. | 适合牧羊 |
[06:20] | Good. | 好 |
[06:20] | List Montagnol and the northwest parcels | 将蒙塔尼奥和西北部的土地 |
[06:23] | as one holding. | 算作一处田产 |
[06:24] | Lord Narcisse. | 纳西斯伯爵 |
[06:26] | So good to see you cooperating in carving up your empire. | 看见你与人合作瓜分你的帝国我真高兴 |
[06:30] | What crime did you confess to in the end? | 你最后到底认了什么罪 |
[06:33] | I’m guilty of embezzling from the Crown, Majesty. | 我的罪是盗用王室财产 王后陛下 |
[06:37] | Ah, embezzlement. | 盗用财产啊 |
[06:39] | Excellent choice. | 这选择不错 |
[06:41] | If you had been guilty of blackmailing us– | 你获的罪要是敲诈我们的话 |
[06:44] | unthinkable, really– | 当然这真是太荒唐了 |
[06:45] | we would have taken your lands and your head. | 我们就会将你绞死并夺走你的土地 |
[06:48] | I am grateful for the king’s mercy. | 感谢国王慈悲 |
[06:51] | I only hope that I can be useful. | 我只希望自己能派上用场 |
[06:53] | Francis, since it’s time for the king to take trusted counsel, | 弗朗西斯 既然国王要征求可信的意见 |
[06:57] | I think Lord Narcisse would be more useful outside the door. | 我觉得纳西斯伯爵还是待在门外比较有用 |
[07:01] | Thank you for your help, Narcisse. You may go. | 谢谢你帮忙 纳西斯 你可以走了 |
[07:09] | I assume the best parcels of land are to go | 我猜最好的土地是 |
[07:11] | to Narcisse’s allies? | 纳西斯的盟友的土地吧 |
[07:13] | He may bow and scrape to save his neck, | 他可能会卑躬屈膝低声下气以求活命 |
[07:15] | but they won’t, not unless we buy them off. | 但他们不会 除非我们收买他们 |
[07:17] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:18] | But there still is a great deal of land to give away. | 但还是有很多土地可以分派的 |
[07:21] | I want to start by restoring some lands | 我想首先将纳西斯攫取的一部分土地 |
[07:24] | to the Protestants that Narcisse stole them from. | 还给新教徒们 |
[07:26] | As long as you take care to send the right message | 自从城堡被袭后 |
[07:28] | so soon after the castle attack. | 你便很快给出正确决定了 |
[07:30] | That’s why I plan to only give lands to lords | 所以我才计划只分配土地给 |
[07:32] | who have proven their loyalty. | 已证明自己衷心的领主 |
[07:33] | Like Lord Conde, you mean? | 比如康德伯爵吗 |
[07:35] | Few Protestants have been as loyal as he. | 很少有新教徒能像他一样衷心 |
[07:38] | Especially after the attack. | 特别是那次袭击之后 |
[07:40] | Conde. | 康德 |
[07:41] | Yes, why not? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[07:43] | Queen Mary, | 玛丽王后 |
[07:45] | we have troubling word about one of your ladies. | 我们获知了对您一位侍女不利的消息 |
[07:51] | I’ve received an unsettling report from the guards. | 我从侍卫那儿收到了一个令人不安的消息 |
[07:54] | A prisoner that they are questioning | 他们审问的一个犯人 |
[07:56] | made a rather outrageous claim. | 非常惊人地声明 |
[07:58] | He says that your husband is tied to the radicals | 他说你的丈夫和袭击城堡的 |
[08:01] | who attacked the castle. | 激进派叛军有关 |
[08:03] | That Castleroy funded them. | 说卡斯尔雷资助了他们 |
[08:06] | What prisoner? | 什么犯人 |
[08:07] | I’m afraid it doesn’t matter. | 恐怕这不重要吧 |
[08:09] | If there is any truth to these claims, | 如果他这话有半分可信 |
[08:11] | any truth whatsoever, | 不论是哪点可信 |
[08:12] | Francis and I may not be able to save you. | 弗朗西斯和我都可能救不了你 |
[08:14] | I know this is terrible news, | 我知道这个消息很可怕 |
[08:16] | and I’m sorry to put you through this. | 很抱歉要让你经受这些 |
[08:18] | Put me through this? | 经受这些 |
[08:19] | What exactly? | 到底是什么 |
[08:20] | Greer, you are one of my oldest friends, | 葛瑞尔 你是我的老朋友了 |
[08:23] | and I love and trust you, | 我爱你也相信你 |
[08:24] | but I need to know if there is any chance | 但我必须知道 |
[08:27] | you could be linked to this, however unjustly. | 你是否和此事有一星半点的关系 |
[08:29] | If Castleroy gave money to Protestants, | 卡斯尔雷是否真的资助了新教徒 |
[08:31] | if the radicals were in your home, | 激进派叛军是否在你家待过 |
[08:33] | if there is any traceable link to your household. | 是否会有任何证据指向你家 |
[08:37] | No. | 没有 |
[08:38] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有了 |
[08:40] | My husband has always been loyal, and, for me, I… | 我丈夫一直是忠诚的 而我 |
[08:42] | I have never doubted your loyalty. | 我从未质疑过你的衷心 |
[08:48] | You’re searching your chambers to make sure | 你在搜查你的房间以确保 |
[08:50] | there’s nothing to tie you | 没有任何东西能将你 |
[08:51] | to Castleroy’s treason, aren’t you? | 和卡斯尔雷的叛国罪联系起来 对吧 |
[08:53] | Please don’t deny it. | 别否认了 |
[08:55] | I work with the guards. | 我和侍卫一起工作 |
[08:56] | I hear everything that comes out of the dungeons. | 地牢里的一切我都听说了 |
[08:57] | It’s not his treason, Leith. | 不是他的叛国罪 利斯 |
[08:59] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[09:01] | You knew Castleroy funded the attack? | 你知道卡斯尔雷资助了那次袭击 |
[09:03] | Neither one of us knew it. | 我们俩都不知道 |
[09:04] | My husband thought he was funding a school. | 我丈夫以为他资助的是一间学校 |
[09:06] | – We were tricked by the radicals. – Dear God. | -我们被叛军骗了 -天呐 |
[09:10] | I almost confessed to Mary. | 我差点就对玛丽坦白了 |
[09:11] | Now I wish I had, but I was so afraid. | 我现在希望我当时坦白了 但我害怕 |
[09:15] | I can tell her the truth. | 我可以告诉她真相 |
[09:17] | I can throw myself on her mercy. | 我可以乞求玛丽的慈悲 |
[09:18] | No, Mary’s mercy can’t save you. | 不 玛丽的慈悲也救不了你 |
[09:21] | Too many people were killed in the attack. | 袭击中死了太多人 |
[09:22] | Too many nobles would happily dangle your fate | 贵族们会用你的命 |
[09:25] | to extract a price from Francis and Mary. | 与弗朗西斯和玛丽讲条件 |
[09:27] | And if they can’t pay it… | 如果他们满足不了… |
[09:29] | – Well, then what can I do? – Think. | -那我该怎么办 -动脑子想 |
[09:31] | If there’s evidence anywhere, we need to find it. | 我们得找出所有的不利证据 |
[09:33] | I’ve been searching through letters and diaries | 我一直在检查信件和日记 |
[09:35] | I’ve found nothing. | 一无所获 |
[09:36] | Well, is there anything else written down? Anywhere? | 还有别的书面记录吗 |
[09:38] | Think hard. | 努力想 |
[09:40] | I have wondered about the counting house. | 账房可能会有证据 |
[09:42] | He left it to me as a source of income. | 他把它交给我作为收入来源 |
[09:44] | It would hold his personal ledger. | 那里可能会有他的私人账簿 |
[09:47] | If it lists any payments to men now known as radicals… | 如果上面记载了他付钱给叛军 |
[09:51] | You’ll die for treason. | 你们会因叛国被处死 |
[09:53] | Please help me, Leith. | 帮帮我 利思 |
[10:03] | Ah, why, Diane. | 真巧啊 黛安 |
[10:06] | I heard you were back to visit your son. | 我听说你回来看望儿子 |
[10:08] | How daring of you to return. | 你还有胆子回来 |
[10:10] | After you banished me? | 你竟然这么说 在你驱逐我之后 |
[10:12] | After you took away everything that Henry promised me? | 在你抢走了亨利许诺给我的一切之后 |
[10:15] | Come, now. | 得了 |
[10:16] | You gained something since Henry’s death. | 亨利死后你也有收获 |
[10:19] | A daughter-in-law, Kenna. | 一个儿媳妇 肯娜 |
[10:21] | Well, granted, she was Henry’s discarded girlfriend. | 虽然她曾是亨利抛弃的情妇 |
[10:25] | The one that replaced you. | 那个取代了你的人 |
[10:27] | Ah, with a twitch of her ass. | 屁股一扭就抢了你的位置 |
[10:30] | Enjoy your expanded family. | 祝你们合家欢乐 |
[10:32] | And what of your family? | 你们家又如何呢 |
[10:34] | If Claude’s looks could kill, I do believe | 如果克劳德的表情能杀人 |
[10:36] | you’d be bathing in your own blood. | 我相信你已经浑身是血了 |
[10:43] | Princess Claude. | 克劳德公主 |
[10:46] | Ah, have you come to steal a glance | 你来偷偷看一眼 |
[10:48] | at your old mistress? | 曾经的情妇吗 |
[10:51] | Is it just me, | 是我的错觉 |
[10:52] | or does Diane look a little the worse for wear? | 还是黛安的穿着品味变差了 |
[10:55] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[10:56] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说 |
[10:58] | She looks old and too thin. | 她既显老又瘦过头了 |
[11:00] | So many mistakes, I see them all | 缺点太多 如今 |
[11:02] | so clearly now. | 我终于看清了 |
[11:05] | That was a very expensive mistake. | 这缺点也不便宜 |
[11:07] | What jealous tantrum did that necklace pay for? | 那串项链值多少嫉妒坏心呢 |
[11:11] | Look at Claude. | 你看克劳德 |
[11:12] | She’s rubbing my nose in it. | 她真是戳我痛处 |
[11:15] | Making sure I see her kindness to everyone else but me. | 对谁都比对我和善 |
[11:19] | I don’t know why you subject yourself to this torment, | 我不明白你为什么让自己受这种折磨 |
[11:22] | when you have another family that loves you | 你明明有一个爱你 不会责怪 |
[11:24] | without blame | 或是评判你的 |
[11:25] | or judgment. | 家庭 |
[11:30] | Because I wonder about all this. | 因为我感到很奇怪 |
[11:32] | Your new devotion to me. | 你对我如此钟情 |
[11:35] | And these girls, | 还有这两个孩子 |
[11:36] | grown into the very image | 完全长成了 |
[11:38] | I had of them in my mind. | 我心目中的样子 |
[11:41] | Are you all in my mind? | 你们是我想象出来的吗 |
[11:43] | Or are you really here? | 还是真实存在的 |
[11:45] | Here to soothe my guilt | 亦或是出现在这里 |
[11:47] | for all the mistakes that I made? | 减轻我曾经犯错所带来的负罪感 |
[11:48] | What mistakes? | 什么错 |
[11:50] | I heard that Bash | 我听说巴斯 |
[11:52] | is helping Claude find out if she really killed the twins. | 在帮克劳德调查杀害双胞胎的究竟是不是她 |
[11:55] | Shouldn’t I have been asking those questions? | 他会不会来问我 |
[11:58] | If you had, | 如果他问你 |
[11:59] | you would’ve only spread suspicion | 你只要散布疑虑 |
[12:01] | that Claude was a monster. | 说克劳德是个恶魔就行了 |
[12:02] | Instead, you kept the evidence, | 并且将证据 |
[12:04] | ample evidence, to yourself. | 充足的证据攥在自己手里 |
[12:06] | You even kept it from me. | 那些 你连我都瞒着 |
[12:09] | And I’m glad that you did. | 我很高兴你没告诉我 |
[12:10] | All you’ve ever done | 你对你的孩子们 |
[12:11] | for your children is love | 只有爱 |
[12:13] | and protect them. | 和保护 |
[12:14] | Love in return is what you deserve, Catherine. | 你值得被爱 凯瑟琳 |
[12:16] | Come. | 来吧 |
[12:17] | Let’s get away from here, hm? | 我们走吧 |
[12:21] | Yes, let’s. | 好 我们走 |
[12:26] | You said you thought of something. What is it? | 你说你想到了什么 是什么 |
[12:28] | Royal children are never alone. | 皇家的孩子根本不可能独处 无人陪伴 |
[12:31] | Yet I managed to sneak in and stuff flowers | 我怎么可能溜进双胞胎的房间 |
[12:33] | down the twins’ throats? | 把花塞进她们的喉咙 |
[12:34] | Where were their nannies that night? | 那天晚上保姆去哪了 |
[12:36] | I had the same question. | 我也有同样的问题 |
[12:37] | I sought out all the nannies that were here at that time. | 我调查了当年宫廷中所有的保姆 |
[12:40] | One of them died of old age. | 一个人老死了 |
[12:41] | The others I’m having a harder time finding. | 其他的不太好找 |
[12:43] | If you locate them, | 如果你找到了她们 |
[12:44] | I want to question them with you. | 我要跟你一起审问她们 |
[12:48] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[12:49] | If I’d known you were staying at court | 要是我知道你会进宫 |
[12:50] | to make winter supply deals, I would never have sent | 交易冬天的供给 我就不把信 |
[12:52] | my letter through your envoy. | 交给你的随从了 |
[12:54] | Well, I just received it. | 我刚刚收到了 |
[12:57] | I assume you’re pleased. | 你应该很高兴吧 |
[12:58] | I might be if I could accept these holdings. | 要是真能获得这些土地 我可能会高兴吧 |
[13:00] | What do you mean? Why can’t you? | 什么意思 你为什么得不到 |
[13:02] | It doesn’t feel right. | 这样不对 |
[13:04] | Other Protestant lords have sacrificed more. | 其他的新教领主牺牲了更多 |
[13:06] | They’re more deserving. | 他们比我更值得封赏 |
[13:07] | But Francis, your king, has made this offer. | 但国王弗朗西斯已经决定了 |
[13:09] | He’s going to wonder why you would refuse him. | 他会疑惑你为什么会拒绝 |
[13:11] | Let him wonder, then. Perhaps he should. | 那就让他疑惑吧 他是该好好想想 |
[13:15] | Louis, is this about the attack on the castle? On me? | 路易斯 这跟城堡的攻击有关 跟我有关吗 |
[13:18] | It’s about all the attacks. | 只跟攻击有关 |
[13:19] | Blood for blood for blood, none of it needed | 流血 牺牲 只要当初弗朗西斯拒绝几个 |
[13:21] | if Francis had simply said no to a few Catholic thugs. | 天主教的恶徒 这一切都不会发生 |
[13:23] | It’s not that simple, believe me. | 事情没那么简单 相信我 |
[13:25] | I know what the politics were. | 我了解政治 |
[13:27] | Please, I can’t listen to you | 拜托你 我不能再听你 |
[13:28] | defend the man any longer. | 维护那个男人了 |
[13:29] | Just once, I’d like to hear him defend himself. | 我更想听他为自己辩解 哪怕一次 |
[13:31] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[13:32] | Please, listen. | 请你听我说 |
[13:34] | If you’ll excuse me. | 我先告辞了 |
[13:46] | I’ve never met a lady who knew how to read accounts. | 我从未见过会看账本的女人 |
[13:48] | My husband felt I should understand his businesses. | 我丈夫觉得我应该了解他的生意 |
[13:51] | I’ll review this in its entirety this evening. | 我今晚会把它看完 |
[13:53] | I’d also like my husband’s personal ledger. | 请将我丈夫的私人账簿也给我 |
[13:55] | He asked me to fetch it for safekeeping. | 他让我来拿走以防万一 |
[13:58] | Safekeeping from whom, the Crown? | 防谁 国王吗 |
[14:01] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[14:02] | Surely you’ve heard the rumors if I have. | 我都听到了流言 你肯定也听到了 |
[14:05] | Word of financial ties | 有人说 |
[14:06] | between your lord husband | 你的丈夫卡斯尔雷大人 |
[14:07] | and radical Protestants. | 和激进新教徒之间有联系 |
[14:08] | I can assure you that no such ties exist. | 我可以向你保证他们并无联系 |
[14:11] | But if they did, | 但如若有呢 |
[14:12] | the evidence would be in his personal ledger. | 证据能在他的私人账本里找到 |
[14:15] | That’s why I’ve taken | 因此 以防万一 |
[14:16] | the precaution of hiding it. | 我已经把账本藏好了 |
[14:18] | The lady has asked for her property. | 夫人要求取回她的所有物 |
[14:21] | I think it’d be best you deliver it. | 我想你最好交出来 |
[14:22] | The lady and I are partners. | 我和夫人是合作伙伴 |
[14:25] | It benefits neither of us | 账本被找到 |
[14:26] | for the book to be found. | 对我们来说都不是好事 |
[14:27] | The Crown confiscates | 国王有权没收 |
[14:28] | any business belonging to traitors. | 叛国者一切的所有物 |
[14:31] | You have me at a disadvantage. | 你让我处于下风 |
[14:32] | You know where the ledger is; I do not. | 你知道账本的位置 我不知道 |
[14:35] | You’re too good at business not to expect some price. | 你精通商道 肯定知道凡事皆有价格 |
[14:38] | Your husband deeded me 51% of this business | 你丈夫给了我51%的股份 |
[14:40] | so it would be legally held by a man. | 以求其主导权在男人手里 |
[14:42] | I should like my ownership to be complete. | 我需要全部股权 |
[14:51] | Don’t do it, Greer. | 别签 葛瑞尔 |
[14:52] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[14:57] | Remember, if that book is found, | 记住 如果账本被找到了 |
[14:59] | I’ll make sure the Crown knows you were my partner | 我一定会告知国王你参与了 |
[15:01] | in its concealment as well. | 此次隐瞒行动 |
[15:03] | They might take your head, | 他们可能会将你砍首 |
[15:05] | as well as your new counting house. | 并没收你的新账房 |
[15:09] | It took me longer to find the twins’ nanny. | 我花了很长时间才找到双胞胎的保姆 |
[15:11] | She changed her name after marrying. | 她出嫁后改了姓氏 |
[15:13] | She did more than marry. | 她嫁的可不是一般人 |
[15:14] | She married a noble. | 她嫁给了贵族 |
[15:17] | Wonder how she managed that. | 也不知道怎么办到的 |
[15:22] | I hope I haven’t kept you. | 希望没让您久等 |
[15:23] | It’s a great honor being invited to speak with Your Highness. | 能和公主殿下谈话是我的荣幸 |
[15:26] | If this is about your charity project, | 如果你想谈慈善事业 |
[15:28] | my husband and I would be honored to… | 我和我丈夫很乐意… |
[15:29] | Actually, we were hoping to speak with you | 实际上 我们想和你谈谈 |
[15:31] | about your time at the castle. | 你在城堡任职时的事情 |
[15:32] | When you were a nanny. | 你曾担任皇室保姆 |
[15:37] | Lady Yvonne, I hope our questions | 伊万夫人 希望我们的问题 |
[15:38] | aren’t making you uncomfortable. | 并未给你造成不适感 |
[15:40] | – You seem… – As if you might crawl out of your skin. | -你似乎 -怕得瑟瑟发抖了 |
[15:43] | Do press on, Bash. | 继续问 巴斯 |
[15:44] | I’m upset because those were such sad days. | 我的难过是因为那是段悲伤的时期 |
[15:49] | When the twins died, we were all very distraught. | 双胞胎去世后 我们都十分伤心 |
[15:51] | You say you were there when the bodies were found. | 你说过双胞胎尸体被发现时你也在场 |
[15:53] | Can you tell us exactly what happened? | 能跟我们说说事情的经过吗 |
[15:55] | I’d only gone out for a moment or two to use the privy, | 我不过出去方便片刻 |
[15:59] | and when I came back, | 回来的时候 |
[16:00] | they were dead. | 她们就死了 |
[16:01] | Both of them? | 两人都死了吗 |
[16:03] | Didn’t you think that was odd? | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[16:05] | Were you there when the doctor came? | 御医来的时候你还在场吗 |
[16:06] | Did you see him | 你有看见 |
[16:07] | pull the flowers from their throats? | 他从她们喉咙里拿出花饰吗 |
[16:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[16:10] | Bash, it was her. | 巴斯 就是她 |
[16:11] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[16:13] | There were only three people | 只有三个人 |
[16:14] | who knew about the flowers, Yvonne. | 知道花饰的事情 伊万 |
[16:16] | The doctor who found them, | 发现花饰的御医 |
[16:17] | Catherine, who alone was told, | 御医唯一告知的人 凯瑟琳 |
[16:19] | and the person who put them there. | 以及杀害双胞胎的凶手 |
[16:20] | You killed them. | 你杀了她们 |
[16:22] | How could you do such a thing? Why? | 你怎么能干出如此恶行 为什么 |
[16:23] | I didn’t, I swear. | 不是我干的 我发誓 |
[16:25] | The babies were dead when I found them. | 我发现的时候双胞胎已经死了 |
[16:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:28] | And be very clear, or you will hang, | 说清楚 不然你将被绞死 |
[16:30] | and I will cheer for your death. | 而我会在旁欢呼庆贺 |
[16:32] | He was the king. | 他可是国王 |
[16:34] | How was I supposed to say no? | 我怎能拒绝 |
[16:39] | He was relentless. | 他很坚持 |
[16:40] | He’d come into the nursery. | 他会过来育儿室 |
[16:42] | He’d follow me to my chambers at night. | 夜里 他会跟着我回房间 |
[16:45] | Then, one night, he pulled me into a corner. | 一天晚上 他把我拉到角落 |
[16:47] | He wanted me to try some kind of new Turkish smoke. | 他想让我尝尝一种土耳其新式烟草 |
[16:52] | It was a simpler request | 这比他其他的要求 |
[16:53] | than his others. | 要简单得多 |
[16:55] | After that, I lost track of time. | 在那之后 我就什么都不记得了 |
[16:58] | Of myself. | 一片空白 |
[16:59] | When I woke, I ran back to the nursery, | 我醒来后 马上跑回育儿室 |
[17:01] | but hours and hours had gone by, | 但当时已经过了好几个小时 |
[17:03] | and I found the windows blown open by the wind. | 我发现窗户被风吹开了 |
[17:06] | It was freezing in there. | 屋里温度很低 |
[17:07] | I must have forgotten to latch them. | 我肯定是忘记关紧窗户了 |
[17:10] | I ran to the babies, | 我跑去双胞胎身边 |
[17:11] | but they’d stopped breathing. | 但她们已经停止呼吸了 |
[17:13] | I tried to warm them, but it was no use. | 我试图让她们暖和起来 但已经没用了 |
[17:16] | And then I realized what would happen to me | 然后我意识到 如果让王后知道 |
[17:18] | if the Queen found out. | 我会有什么样的下场 |
[17:20] | I saw Claude’s little dress in the corner… | 我看见角落里有克劳德的裙子 |
[17:22] | the one with the flowers torn off… | 那条有花朵配饰的裙子 |
[17:25] | and I knew the answer. | 就想到了活命的办法 |
[17:26] | So after my sisters froze to death, | 所以在我妹妹们被冻死后 |
[17:29] | you shoved flowers into their mouths | 你把花饰塞入了她们的喉咙 |
[17:31] | and waited for my mother to blame me? | 等着我母亲把她们的死怪罪在我头上 |
[17:33] | I hoped she would think you were too young | 我本希望她会念在你年幼不懂事 |
[17:35] | to know what you’d done. | 不知道自己干了什么 |
[17:37] | I hoped she’d forgive you. | 我本希望她会原谅你 |
[17:38] | She did not forgive me. | 她没有原谅我 |
[17:40] | Why weren’t you punished | 你为什么没有因擅离职守 |
[17:41] | for leaving your post? | 而受到惩罚 |
[17:43] | Don’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[17:44] | Mother and Father both covered up for her | 母亲和父亲都包庇了她 |
[17:46] | without realizing the other was doing it. | 因为不知对方的所作所为 |
[17:47] | Mother didn’t want any questions asked, | 母亲不想让人细查此事 |
[17:49] | because she told that fever story | 因为她编造了发烧的谎言 |
[17:51] | so no one thought me a monster. | 不让他人将我看作怪物 |
[17:52] | And Father married you off to some noble | 而父亲则把你嫁给了贵族 |
[17:54] | to make sure you never told Mother | 确保你永远不会告诉母亲真相 |
[17:56] | where you really were that night, isn’t that right? | 也就是你那晚到底去了哪里 对吧 |
[17:58] | Please, forgive me. | 拜托 请原谅我 |
[17:59] | I was afraid of your parents. | 我害怕你的父母 |
[18:01] | – Both of them. – Well, now you can be afraid of me! | -他们俩都怕 -你也可以害怕我 |
[18:04] | You killed my sisters | 你杀害了我的妹妹们 |
[18:05] | and made me pay for it my entire life! | 还让我背负了无妄之罪 |
[18:07] | Claude, there will be justice, I promise you. | 克劳德 我向你保证 事情会有公正的解决 |
[18:10] | – Guards, please take this woman away. – No! | -卫兵 把这女人带下去 -不 |
[18:12] | Oh, no, please! | 不 不要 |
[18:13] | Please, Your Highness. | 求你了 公主殿下 |
[18:15] | Forget about her. | 别管她了 |
[18:16] | What matters is you’re innocent. | 只要能还你清白就好 |
[18:18] | You’ve always been innocent. | 你一直是清白的 |
[18:22] | God. | 天呐 |
[18:24] | Come on, Mother! | 过来 妈妈 |
[18:27] | Coming. | 我来了 |
[18:28] | Forget the Ice Festival; come with us! | 别管冰雪节了 跟我们走吧 |
[18:30] | I need rest. | 我需要休息 |
[18:31] | Are you having as much fun as I am? | 你跟我一样开心吗 |
[18:33] | I am, as-as much as I can. | 是的 我在努力开心 |
[18:36] | As much as you can? | 努力开心 |
[18:40] | I want to enjoy myself, I do, | 我也想开心 真的 |
[18:42] | but how can I | 可是你们 |
[18:43] | when you bring me such pleasure, | 给我带来快乐的同时 |
[18:46] | but also such pain? | 也带来痛苦 |
[18:48] | I hid the truth about your murders, | 我隐瞒了事情的真相 |
[18:52] | but if Claude killed you, I raised a monster. | 可如果克劳德杀了你们 说明我养了一个禽兽 |
[18:56] | And if she didn’t, I have been treating her like one | 如果她没杀你们 我一直那样对她 |
[18:59] | for no reason. | 是冤枉了她 |
[19:00] | So long ago, Catherine. | 那是很久以前了 凯瑟琳 |
[19:02] | Who could blame you? | 谁能怪你呢 |
[19:04] | You lost your babies. | 你失去了你的孩子们 |
[19:06] | Don’t second-guess yourself, | 不要过度怀疑自己 |
[19:07] | or you will go mad. | 否则你会疯掉 |
[19:12] | What about Claude? | 克劳德怎么办 |
[19:13] | Shouldn’t I be with her now? | 我现在不应该去陪她吗 |
[19:14] | You think she needs you? | 你认为她需要你吗 |
[19:15] | That Francis needs you? | 弗朗西斯需要你吗 |
[19:17] | Not anymore. | 那是以前了 |
[19:19] | The girls need you. | 现在需要你的是孩子们 |
[19:21] | They have no one but us, | 她们只有我们 |
[19:22] | and unlike your other children, they’re asking for you. | 不像你其他的孩子 她们渴望你的爱 |
[19:26] | Catherine, be the mother they want. | 凯瑟琳 当她们的母亲吧 |
[19:29] | Be the mother they need. | 满足她们对母爱的需求 |
[20:36] | I understand you’ve had some issues with my rule. | 我知道你对我的决策有意见 |
[20:39] | You refuse my offers of lands because, what, | 你拒绝了我提供的土地 |
[20:42] | you-you don’t like the way I handle dissent? | 是因为你不喜欢我对待分歧的方式吗 |
[20:44] | I’ve questioned a few of your acts of repression, yes. | 我确实质疑过你进行镇压的举措 |
[20:48] | Do you know where I hear about most of your dissent? | 你知道我是怎么知道你的不满吗 |
[20:50] | Mary tells you. | 玛丽告诉你的 |
[20:51] | My ambassadors tell me, | 我的使节会告诉我 |
[20:52] | my lords tell me, everyone at court | 那些贵族会告诉我 除了我的妻子 |
[20:54] | tells me, except for my wife, | 宫廷的每个人都对我坦诚 |
[20:56] | who says barely a word. | 她却几乎不发一言 |
[20:57] | You think Mary’s still protecting me? | 你认为玛丽还是在保护我 |
[20:59] | I think it’s lucky for you that she does. | 有她护着你 是你的幸运 |
[21:00] | I think it’s sad that either of us should need her protection. | 我觉得可悲 我们不应该需要她的保护 |
[21:05] | And that one of us utterly failed | 而在她最需要保护的时候 |
[21:06] | to protect her just when she needed it most. | 我们却都没能出现 |
[21:11] | I warn you, cousin. | 我警告你 兄弟 |
[21:14] | Your words are unwise. | 你的话很不明智 |
[21:17] | Perhaps we should leave our words aside. | 不如我们不必口头争执了 |
[21:20] | Air our differences sportingly. | 直接拳脚上见分晓 |
[21:21] | You’ve played quarterstaff, yes? | 你练过铁头木棒吧 |
[21:28] | I should go back inside. | 我得回去了 |
[21:30] | It’s so cold. | 这里太冷了 |
[21:32] | Girls, enough fun for now. | 孩子们 玩够了吧 |
[21:33] | Run back inside. | 快跑回去吧 |
[21:35] | Your mother and I will be along shortly. | 我跟你妈妈很快就回去 |
[21:38] | Oh, my God, Catherine… | 天啊 凯瑟琳 |
[21:41] | to see all this light again. | 重见这些光亮太美好了 |
[21:45] | It was so dark without you. | 没有你 我的世界一片黑暗 |
[21:47] | And you… | 而你 |
[21:49] | so beautiful. | 如此美丽 |
[22:04] | Henry, stop. I’m shivering. | 亨利 够了 我在发抖 |
[22:05] | And I’m offering warmth. | 我可以提供温暖 |
[22:07] | More than warmth. | 甚至更多 |
[22:10] | Heat. | 热量 |
[22:12] | Do you feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[22:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:16] | Oh, keep doing that. | 继续 不要停 |
[22:21] | Trust me, I know what you need. | 相信我 我知道你需要什么 |
[22:22] | What is that? | 我需要什么 |
[22:24] | Me. | 需要我 |
[22:27] | Us. | 需要我们 |
[22:28] | Together forever. | 永远在一起 |
[22:32] | What did you used to say to me? | 你以前怎么跟我说的 |
[22:36] | When we’d make love and I was so near… | 我们做爱时 我紧靠着你… |
[22:43] | You’re almost home. | 你觉得回到了家 |
[23:06] | Is there something between them we don’t know about? | 他们之间发生了什么事吗 |
[23:24] | You’re what’s between them. | 是因为你 |
[23:41] | Enough! Stop! | 够了 住手 |
[24:00] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[24:02] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[24:05] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[24:07] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[24:08] | You’ll freeze to death. | 你会冻死的 |
[24:12] | You’re lucky I found you. | 幸亏我找到了你 |
[24:14] | I was looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[24:15] | A servant saw you by the garden door. | 有个仆人看到你往后花园走 |
[24:17] | I followed your footprints. | 我跟着你的脚印来的 |
[24:19] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[24:22] | That’s a very good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[24:24] | So Henry lured the nanny away | 亨利招惹了保姆 |
[24:26] | and the twins froze to death, poor things. | 双胞胎是冻死的 真可怜 |
[24:29] | And then she framed Claude to try to cover her neglect. | 她为了自保 就诬陷了克劳德 |
[24:33] | – Where is she now? – In the dungeon. | -她现在在哪里 -在地牢里 |
[24:35] | She’ll be punished, | 一定要惩罚她 |
[24:38] | but who will punish me? | 可谁来惩罚我 |
[24:40] | You thought you were protecting your daughter. | 你以为这样做能保护你的女儿 |
[24:41] | Yes, I believed that. | 我是这样想 |
[24:43] | I think I was just trying to protect myself | 可我大概只是为了自保 |
[24:45] | by not asking questions | 不想问问题 |
[24:47] | I didn’t want to know the answers to. | 不想知道答案 |
[24:51] | Was my daughter truly guilty? | 我的女儿真的有罪吗 |
[24:54] | What damage did our terrible marriage do to our children? | 我们失败的婚姻对孩子造成了什么伤害 |
[25:00] | I knew they were hurt. | 我知道她们很受伤 |
[25:03] | I didn’t know it cost them their lives. | 我没想到会害死她们 |
[25:08] | Oh, he hurt your mother, too. | 他也伤害了你的母亲 |
[25:12] | I think she knew what she was getting into. | 她应该知道她那是自找的 |
[25:13] | Oh, you’re wrong about that. | 你说错了 |
[25:16] | Once we had enough heirs, | 等我们孩子生够了 |
[25:18] | Henry convinced Diane that he’d be all hers. | 亨利向黛安保证 会忠于她一人 |
[25:21] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:23] | Because he told me | 因为他告诉我了 |
[25:24] | there would be no more carnal relations between us. | 他说我们之间不会再发生关系 |
[25:26] | He was going to try to be faithful to his mistress. | 他打算对自己的情妇忠诚 |
[25:29] | Of course, he never was. | 当然 他没做到 |
[25:31] | I know that | 我知道 |
[25:32] | because of all the things he bought her, | 因为他买给她的东西 |
[25:34] | just to quell her rage. | 都是为了哄她 |
[25:36] | It was quite a temper your mother had, | 你妈妈还真是脾气不小 |
[25:38] | when she found out he’d betrayed her. | 尤其是发现他背叛了她之后 |
[25:41] | Oh, but the gifts: | 但那些赏赐 |
[25:42] | chateaus, jewels, | 城堡 珠宝 |
[25:44] | that ridiculous chapel he had built | 还有他用彩色玻璃建的那座 |
[25:46] | with all that stained glass. | 荒谬的小教堂 |
[25:48] | That was after the twins were born. | 那是在双胞胎出生之后的事了 |
[25:50] | Carnal relations never ended with us, either. | 我们之间的肉体关系也从未停止 |
[25:54] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:58] | I hope it brings you some peace | 知道你的女儿并未杀害双胞胎 |
[26:00] | to know your daughter didn’t kill the twins. | 我希望这能带给你一些安宁 |
[26:02] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[26:04] | Such haste. I haven’t properly mocked you | 这么急啊 我还没嘲笑你呢 |
[26:06] | for saving the life of your mother’s worst enemy. | 你竟然救了你母亲最大的敌人 |
[26:16] | I shouldn’t have let him provoke me. | 我不该让他激怒我 |
[26:18] | But, Mary, he did provoke me. | 但是 玛丽 他真的惹火我了 |
[26:21] | There is something in Conde that needs to be dealt with. | 康德这人有问题 |
[26:24] | His anger towards me is not just about | 他对我的怒火 |
[26:27] | my mistakes as a ruler. | 不仅仅来自于我的决策失误 |
[26:30] | He has feelings for you, | 他对你有感觉 |
[26:32] | and now everyone knows it. | 现在大家都知道了 |
[26:38] | And you think that I encouraged him? | 你觉得是我怂恿了他吗 |
[26:41] | Francis, have you not been hearing a word I’ve said? | 弗朗西斯 你是不是从来都不听我说话 |
[26:45] | I can barely stand to touch my own husband. | 我连触碰我自己的丈夫都觉得不自在 |
[26:47] | Why would I… ever encourage another? | 我怎么会去招惹另外一个男人 |
[26:51] | I know you don’t think you will heal, | 我知道你觉得你无法痊愈 |
[26:54] | but I know that you will. | 但我知道你会的 |
[26:56] | You are a survivor | 你是我见过的 |
[26:57] | and the strongest person I’ve ever known. | 最强大的幸存者 |
[27:00] | It may be too soon | 说这个 |
[27:01] | to talk about this, | 可能太早 |
[27:04] | and it is excruciating | 而且在你经历那些之后 |
[27:07] | to have to say this to you, given what you’ve been through, | 和你说这个只会徒增痛苦 |
[27:09] | but, Mary, | 但是 玛丽 |
[27:11] | this notion of “Separate lives…” | 说什么各自生活 |
[27:14] | living separate lives is not a solution; | 这根本不是解决办法 |
[27:16] | it is a threat. | 只是个威胁 |
[27:17] | And not just to our marriage, but to our rule. | 不仅威胁到我们的婚姻 也威胁到我们的统治 |
[27:21] | When you give us an heir someday, | 当你生下继承人 |
[27:23] | as I have every faith that you will, | 我一直坚信你会有的 |
[27:26] | there cannot be the slightest doubt | 那时 绝不能存在哪怕一点疑惑 |
[27:28] | about our child’s paternity. | 怀疑他是不是我们的孩子 |
[27:30] | Doubts like these start wars. | 这样的疑虑会引发战争 |
[27:33] | They put your country at risk, | 会让国家有危险 |
[27:35] | as well as your life. | 也会威胁到你的性命 |
[27:37] | My life. | 是我的性命 |
[27:39] | And not yours. | 不是你的 |
[27:40] | I know. It is unfair. | 我知道 这不公平 |
[27:42] | My mother was almost beheaded | 我母亲差点就因为不忠 |
[27:44] | for infidelity, while my father | 而被砍头 但我的父亲 |
[27:45] | had every woman that he wanted. | 却可以有无数情妇 |
[27:47] | But that is the way that it is, | 但事情就是如此 |
[27:50] | right or wrong. | 遑论对错 |
[27:51] | I remind you of this | 我和你说这个 |
[27:52] | because I care for you. | 是因为我在乎你 |
[27:54] | Oh, was that “Caring”? | 这就是你的在乎啊 |
[27:57] | It sounds to me like a man | 怎么听起来像是 |
[27:59] | trying to tighten his grip on a woman. | 一个男人在努力控制一个女人呢 |
[28:02] | You’ll understand if I don’t stay to hear more. | 我听不下去了 你会理解吧 |
[28:17] | Oh, thank you, Elise. | 谢谢 伊丽丝 |
[28:19] | There you are, my queen. | 穿好了 我的王后 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry for letting our fun outside get out of hand. | 抱歉 我们的野外游玩有点儿失控 |
[28:24] | I’d forgotten what cold can do to the living. | 我忘记活人是会被冻死的了 |
[28:26] | You’ve forgotten a lot of things, haven’t you? | 你忘了不少东西吧 |
[28:28] | Like the nanny that let the twins die | 比如害死双胞胎的保姆 |
[28:31] | because she was too busy with you in bed. | 因为那时她在你床上呢 无暇他顾 |
[28:35] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[28:38] | Maybe you honestly don’t remember. | 可能你是真的不记得了 |
[28:40] | Maybe that’s not your fault, | 可能不是你的错 |
[28:41] | as I invited you here, such as you are. | 是我招你来的 你这种东西 |
[28:44] | Such as I am? | 我这种东西 |
[28:45] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[28:46] | You’re a lie, Henry. | 你就是个谎言 亨利 |
[28:48] | Because I brought you here to ease my conscience. | 我把你招来抚慰我的良心 |
[28:52] | Oh, but you were a lie in life, too. | 但你活着的时候也是个谎言啊 |
[28:54] | Everything you ever spoke of or promised were all lies. | 你所说的所承诺过的 全都是谎言 |
[28:58] | Loyalty, duty… even France. | 忠诚 职责 甚至法国 |
[29:00] | Nothing mattered more to you than yourself. | 都比不上你对自己的私心 |
[29:02] | Why are you arguing, Mother? | 母亲 为什么吵架 |
[29:05] | Because, my darlings, | 宝贝 因为 |
[29:07] | I’m afraid our time together must come to an end. | 我们在一起的日子可能要到头了 |
[29:11] | Now, you need to find peace, | 你们要远离这里 |
[29:13] | away from this place. | 去找寻安息 |
[29:15] | I will be with you one day, I promise. | 有一天我会和你们在一起的 我发誓 |
[29:17] | To you, it will seem very soon. | 对你们来说 肯定很快 |
[29:23] | Good-bye, | 再见 |
[29:24] | my loves. | 我的宝贝 |
[29:26] | – Good-bye, Mother. – Good-bye, Mother. | -再见 母亲 -再见 母亲 |
[29:38] | Oh, they’re gone. | 她们走了 |
[29:39] | – Catherine… – It was that simple. | -凯瑟琳 -竟这么简单 |
[29:40] | Don’t break up our family. | 别让我们一家子分开 |
[29:42] | Don’t you dare speak of family. | 你竟敢开口说家庭 |
[29:44] | You have no idea what that word means. | 你根本不懂这个词意味着什么 |
[29:46] | A family is more than one person. | 一个家庭不仅仅指一个人 |
[29:47] | A family is loving people, | 家庭是关爱他人 |
[29:49] | thinking of others before themselves. | 先人后己 |
[29:51] | I have always loved you and the children. | 我一直都爱着你和孩子们 |
[29:55] | When it was convenient. | 方便的时候说说而已 |
[29:57] | When it didn’t keep you | 只要不影响到 |
[29:58] | from your indulgences that you crave. | 你的欲望 |
[30:01] | I took you back into my bed | 我让你爬回我的床 |
[30:02] | again and again, because I loved you. | 一次又一次 是因为我爱你 |
[30:04] | I taught you | 是我纵容你 |
[30:07] | that it was all right to treat your family | 让你觉得藐视忽略自己的家人 |
[30:08] | with scorn and neglect. | 是理所应当 |
[30:10] | And look how our children suffered because of it. | 可看看我们的孩子因此所遭的罪吧 |
[30:14] | The twins are gone. | 双胞胎已经死了 |
[30:16] | I may have lost Claude forever. | 我差点永远失去克劳德 |
[30:18] | I will never forgive myself for that. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[30:20] | Or you. | 也不原谅你 |
[30:21] | I will always bear | 我会背负 |
[30:23] | my guilt, but I will not bear you. | 自己的罪 但你已与我无关 |
[30:27] | I want you out of my life, Henry. | 我要你滚出我的生活 亨利 |
[30:29] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[30:30] | I don’t want you back! | 再也别回来了 |
[30:33] | I don’t want you at all. | 我一点都不想要你 |
[30:35] | You’re nothing to me. | 你对我来说一文不值 |
[30:36] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[30:37] | You’re nothing but dust and bile. | 只是一把尘土 |
[30:39] | It isn’t that easy, Catherine. | 没这么简单 凯瑟琳 |
[30:40] | Oh, begone, ghost of my past, | 走吧 我的过去 |
[30:43] | my mistakes, my foolishness. | 我的错误 我的愚蠢 幽魂啊 |
[30:46] | Return to your hell | 回到你的地狱去吧 |
[30:47] | and leave me to mine! | 离开我的生活 |
[31:00] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[31:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | When I was young, you always told me | 我小时候 你总是和我说 |
[31:05] | that we were Father’s real family. | 我们才是父亲真正的家人 |
[31:07] | That Catherine and her children | 凯瑟琳和她的孩子们 |
[31:08] | were just for show, for politics. | 只是他政治上作秀的工具 |
[31:11] | You said I shouldn’t be jealous of them, and I wasn’t. | 你说我不该嫉妒他们 我确实没有 |
[31:14] | I loved my brothers and sisters. | 我爱我的兄弟姐妹 |
[31:17] | But what about you? | 但是你呢 |
[31:18] | Were you threatened by them in some way? | 你是不是觉得他们威胁到了你 |
[31:20] | What are you on about, darling? | 你到底想说什么 亲爱的 |
[31:21] | Catherine mentioned the chapel that Father built for you. | 凯瑟琳提到了父亲为你建的小教堂 |
[31:24] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得它吗 |
[31:25] | With all that expensive stained glass? | 装饰着五颜六色的玻璃 |
[31:28] | Because I remember a day in that chapel. | 我还记得有一天我们在教堂里 |
[31:31] | Damn you, Henry! | 去死吧 亨利 |
[31:32] | Damn you! | 去死吧 |
[31:37] | Father told me that that chapel wasn’t built only for you, | 父亲曾和我说 那个教堂不仅是为你建的 |
[31:40] | but also for me. | 也是为我建的 |
[31:42] | After it was unveiled, he snuck me inside, | 教堂建成后 他偷偷带我进来 |
[31:44] | and we etched our initials in the lead, he and I, | 我们在铅块上刻上了我和他的名字首字母 |
[31:47] | along with the date. | 还刻上了日期 |
[31:50] | That’s why I saved this piece here, you see? | 所以我就一直留着这个铅块 |
[31:53] | ‘Cause it was right after this that you wrecked the window. | 过了两天你打破了窗户 |
[31:55] | I checked the book of records, Mother, | 我查过记录本 母亲 |
[31:57] | and two days later, the twins were dead. | 又过了两天 双胞胎就死了 |
[31:59] | You were cursing at Father when you broke this glass. | 你打破玻璃的时候 嘴里不停咒骂父亲 |
[32:01] | Were you still angry | 那时你是不是 |
[32:03] | that he’d slept with Catherine to conceive the twins? | 因他与凯瑟琳诞下了双胞胎而愤怒 |
[32:07] | Or was it about him seducing the nanny? | 还是因为他勾引了保姆 |
[32:09] | Or was it all part of the same betrayal, eating you up inside? | 还是因为他这种背叛的行径啃噬着你的心 |
[32:15] | Do you think it was easy being the king’s mistress? | 你以为国王的情妇好做吗 |
[32:19] | A position easily gained. | 爬上这个位置不难 |
[32:21] | But held? | 但是要守住它 |
[32:24] | For decades? | 守几十年 |
[32:26] | Say it was an accident, Mother, please. | 告诉我那只是个意外 母亲 拜托 |
[32:28] | Say that you only left those nursery windows open | 告诉我你打开婴儿房的窗户 |
[32:30] | to get the nanny dismissed, to keep your hold on the king. | 只是为了除掉保姆 来保住你在国王身边的地位 |
[32:34] | I would like to say that. | 我也想那么说 |
[32:36] | I would. | 我确实想 |
[32:38] | I wanted Catherine to suffer. | 但我是想让凯瑟琳受折磨 |
[32:39] | I wanted Henry to suffer. | 也想让亨利受折磨 |
[32:42] | They did. | 我成功了 |
[32:44] | The estate I offered is no longer yours. | 我要收回送给你的庄园 |
[32:48] | I will protect your secret | 如果你今天离开 |
[32:49] | if you leave today. | 我会为你保守秘密 |
[32:51] | But I can’t bear to look at you as you are now, | 但我现在不想看见你 |
[32:53] | much less hanging from a rope. | 更不想看你被绞死 |
[32:54] | Go and never come back. | 走吧 再也不要回来 |
[32:56] | I am your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[32:57] | Where is your forgiveness? | 你不能原谅我吗 |
[32:59] | You absolved your wife, | 你宽恕了你的妻子 |
[33:00] | even though she was your father’s mistress. | 虽然她是你父亲的情人 |
[33:02] | How can you even compare Kenna’s affair to this? | 你怎么能拿肯娜的风流韵事和这个比 |
[33:05] | She was young and naive. She was scared. | 她那时天真无知 成天担惊受怕 |
[33:08] | You killed two baby girls. | 而你杀了两个女婴 |
[33:09] | Kenna, young and naive? | 肯娜 天真无知 |
[33:11] | That doesn’t describe the girl who told Catherine | 那个女孩可没那么天真无知 就是她向凯瑟琳告密 |
[33:13] | I was in Rome trying to get you legitimized. | 说我去找罗马教廷想把你合法化 |
[33:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:19] | – Kenna would never do that. – But she did. | -肯娜不会那么做的 -但她确实做了 |
[33:21] | Ask Catherine. | 去问凯瑟琳吧 |
[33:23] | Kenna knew that exposing my plan could get us both killed, | 肯娜知道告发我可能会害死我们俩 |
[33:26] | but she wanted me gone. | 但是她为了摆脱我 |
[33:27] | Determined to strike at her rival for Henry. | 下定决心为了争取亨利而除掉我 |
[33:30] | Just as I was when I left that nursery window open. | 正如当年我打开育儿室窗户一样 |
[33:34] | If that’s true, then neither of you deserves my forgiveness. | 如果这是真的 那你们都不配得到我的原谅 |
[33:38] | This is good-bye. | 这是我们的永别了 |
[33:40] | We will never see one another again. | 我们以后不会再见了 |
[33:42] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[33:52] | Is Francis all right? | 弗朗西斯还好吗 |
[33:54] | Francis is fine. | 弗朗西斯没事 |
[33:56] | Lola, I have a favor to ask of you. | 萝拉 我想请你帮个忙 |
[33:59] | You won’t like it, | 你肯定不会情愿 |
[34:00] | but if you are loyal to me, you won’t question it. | 但如果你忠于我 就按我说的做 |
[34:05] | Mary asked you to offer yourself as a possible match for me? | 玛丽让你主动对我投怀送抱 |
[34:09] | Not as directly as that, but yes. | 她说的没那么直接 但是没错 |
[34:11] | What does she take us for? A couple of game pieces | 她把我们当什么了 几个棋子吗 |
[34:13] | she can shunt aside to unclutter her board? | 为了整理棋盘 就可以踢到一边 |
[34:16] | Actually, she said she hoped we’d admire each other | 其实 她说希望我们俩喜欢上对方 |
[34:18] | as much as she admires us. | 像她喜欢我们一样 |
[34:21] | So we might find the happiness she’s found with Francis. | 这样我们也许能像她和弗朗西斯一样 找到幸福 |
[34:28] | All very neat and tidy, isn’t it? | 这样非常完美 不是吗 |
[34:30] | Well, hardly. | 不能那么说 |
[34:32] | Perhaps you think you’re some gallant defender of Mary’s, | 也许你认为自己是玛丽忠实的守卫者 |
[34:35] | but look around. | 但是看看你周围 |
[34:36] | You’ve spawned harmful gossip with your male pride, | 你的大男子主义引发了对她不利的流言蜚语 |
[34:38] | and she’s doing everything she can to stop it. | 而她在尽其所能制止流言 |
[34:41] | I don’t care if your heart leads you my way or not, | 我不在乎你喜不喜欢我 |
[34:43] | but I won’t have it lead you to Mary. | 但我不能让你的感情伤害玛丽 |
[34:46] | She’s my oldest friend, | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[34:47] | and I’ll see her protected from any threat, | 我会保护她不受任何事的威胁 |
[34:49] | gallant or otherwise. | 不论是爱慕 还是恶意 |
[34:51] | You’re quite fierce when you want to be, aren’t you? | 你有时还挺厉害的 不是吗 |
[34:53] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[34:54] | I’m admiring you. | 我在赞美你 |
[34:59] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[35:01] | Shall we take our royal orders and see where they lead us? | 我们就遵从皇命 看看事情会怎样发展 |
[35:13] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[35:14] | You asked for evidence proving the Castleroy’s innocence. | 您想要证据证明卡斯尔雷的清白 |
[35:19] | This is Castleroy’s personal ledger, | 这是卡斯尔雷的私人账本 |
[35:21] | found in his counting house. | 是在他的账房里找到的 |
[35:24] | Its contents will confirm guilt rather than innocence. | 里面的内容证明他有罪 而不是清白无辜 |
[35:42] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[35:46] | I don’t know how much time I have, | 我不知道我还剩多少时间 |
[35:47] | but before this is done, | 但是我死之前 |
[35:50] | there are things I need you to know. | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[35:53] | I lied to you, Mary, | 我骗了你 玛丽 |
[35:55] | and that is a treason in itself. | 这本身就是叛国罪 |
[35:57] | But Aloysius did nothing wrong… | 但是阿洛伊修斯没做错什么 |
[36:00] | Greer, stop. | 葛瑞尔 别说了 |
[36:02] | The ledger we found in your counting house is enough | 在天主教贵族看来 |
[36:04] | to prove your guilt in the eyes of the Catholic nobles. | 你们账房里的这本账目足够给你们定罪 |
[36:09] | It is not quite enough in the eyes of the king. | 但在国王看来 这还不够定罪 |
[36:12] | No one can prove | 没人能证明 |
[36:13] | which Protestants you thought you were giving your money to. | 你们知道钱是给了那些激进派新教徒 |
[36:16] | Then I’ll live. | 那我不会死 |
[36:17] | Francis and I have made sure of that, yes. | 是的 弗朗西斯和我确保了这一点 |
[36:19] | In the deal we made with the nobles, | 我们与贵族达成了协议 |
[36:20] | you may keep your life, but that is all you may keep. | 你能活下来 但是我们仅能帮你到这一步 |
[36:24] | You will lose your title, your lands, your holdings, | 你会失去你的头衔 土地 财产 |
[36:27] | your rooms here at the castle | 城堡中的住所 |
[36:29] | and your position with me. | 你将不再是我的侍女 |
[36:31] | But where will I live? | 那我住哪里 |
[36:33] | H-How will I live? | 我该如何生活 |
[36:35] | That can no longer be my concern. | 那就与我无关了 |
[36:37] | Or Lola’s. Or Kenna’s. | 与萝拉和肯娜也无关 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:41] | Because I’m a traitor now. | 因为现在我是个叛徒 |
[36:43] | A pariah. | 是个贱民了 |
[36:45] | One more moment, please. | 再等一会儿 |
[36:46] | One more moment– is that all we have? | 一会儿 我们之间就只剩一会儿了吗 |
[36:54] | The wagon is ready to take her away. | 马车准备好送她走了 |
[36:56] | Nobles are waiting. | 众位贵族在等着 |
[36:59] | Promise me you’ll take care. | 答应我你会照顾好自己 |
[37:01] | Promise me, Greer, for it is a dangerous world. | 答应我 葛瑞尔 这是个危险的世界 |
[37:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:20] | I’m so tired of waiting for liars to tell me the truth. | 我受够了等待骗子告诉我真相 |
[37:23] | It’s exhausting, you know that? | 真的让人身心俱疲 你知道吗 |
[37:25] | Did you hear about Greer? It’s so awful. | 你听说葛瑞尔的事了吗 太不幸了 |
[37:27] | This time, I don’t want to wait. You’re my wife. | 这次我不想等了 你是我的妻子 |
[37:28] | You should tell me the truth without being asked. | 我不问你就该告诉我真相的 |
[37:31] | Did you tell Catherine that my mother was talking to Rome | 你跟凯瑟琳说过我母亲在跟罗马那边商议 |
[37:34] | about getting me legitimized? | 想让我继承王位吗 |
[37:37] | I could have been executed, Kenna. | 你会害我被处死的 肯娜 |
[37:39] | I wasn’t thinking about that. | 我根本没想那么多 |
[37:41] | I just wanted your mother out of the way. | 我只是想摆脱你母亲 |
[37:43] | I was scared. | 我当时太害怕了 |
[37:45] | I couldn’t go back to Scotland, | 我不能回苏格兰 |
[37:46] | and I couldn’t find a husband here. | 在这里我也无法再嫁人了 |
[37:47] | I thought I might lose everything. | 我以为我会失去一切 |
[37:49] | And which did you fear losing the most? | 你最害怕失去什么 |
[37:51] | The gifts and privileges of sharing a bed with the king? | 与国王同床共枕的特权吗 |
[37:53] | Or his love? | 还是他的爱 |
[37:55] | Both. | 都害怕 |
[37:56] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你是想让我这么回答你吗 |
[37:58] | Is that what I should have said when we married? | 我们刚成婚时我就应该这么跟你说吗 |
[38:00] | That, yes, I loved him. | 那是的 我爱过他 |
[38:02] | Before he went mad. | 在他疯掉之前 |
[38:04] | You never told me that. | 这个你从未跟我说过 |
[38:06] | Why would I? | 我为什么要说 |
[38:07] | You asked me to give us a chance, so I did. | 你让我给彼此一个机会 我给了 |
[38:11] | Bash, you have no idea what it’s like to be a girl in this world. | 巴斯 你不知道一个女孩子生在现今世界的残酷 |
[38:14] | Owning nothing, having no power | 一无所有 没有任何权力 |
[38:16] | except the effect that you have on men. | 她只能找男人寻求依靠 |
[38:19] | The king noticed me, | 国王注意到了我 |
[38:20] | and for the first time, I mattered. | 我生平第一次不是无足轻重了 |
[38:23] | What was I supposed to do? | 你说我该怎么办 |
[38:24] | Throw it away? | 对一切置之不理吗 |
[38:26] | Did you throw away Mary’s love when you had it? | 你爱玛丽的时候也对此置之不理了吗 |
[38:29] | Besides, why are we even fighting about this? | 再说了 我们为什么要为此争吵 |
[38:32] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[38:33] | It’s in the past. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[38:34] | Some things can’t stay in the past. | 有些事无法成为过去 |
[38:36] | Some things are too unforgivable. | 有些事实在难以原谅 |
[38:39] | When a person is willing to sacrifice lives | 当一个人为了一己之私 |
[38:41] | for their own petty interests– | 愿意牺牲别人的生命时 |
[38:44] | that is one of those things. | 这种事根本无法原谅 |
[38:54] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[38:56] | I hate to disturb you, but… | 我也不想打扰你 但是… |
[38:58] | are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:00] | After everything that happened with Greer. | 毕竟葛瑞尔发生了那种事 |
[39:02] | The truth? | 说实话吗 |
[39:04] | No, I’m not all right. | 不 我一点都不好 |
[39:08] | I’ve been thinking about all that we’ve been through, | 我一直在想我们一起经历过的事 |
[39:11] | my ladies and I. | 我和我的侍女们 |
[39:13] | And sometimes I wonder | 有时我会想 |
[39:14] | if I should have even brought them with me. | 当初是不是不该把她们带来 |
[39:16] | I would have felt very alone if I hadn’t. | 如果不带她们来我会非常孤单 |
[39:19] | As I do now. | 就如现在 |
[39:23] | Your words were hard to hear, but they were true. | 虽然你的话不好听 但事实的确如此 |
[39:26] | Appearances matter for people like us. | 对我们这样的人而言 表象很重要 |
[39:29] | Conde and I can appear to have no friendship | 我和康德之间除了政治关系之外 |
[39:32] | that is more than political. | 不能表现出其他情感 |
[39:35] | I can’t stand to see you hurt. | 我不忍心看你受伤 |
[39:38] | I don’t want you to feel so alone. | 我不想让你感到如此孤单 |
[39:40] | But I am alone. | 但我确实孤单 |
[39:42] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[39:43] | We don’t have to be. | 我们不必如此 |
[39:47] | I’d like to stay with you tonight. | 今晚我想跟你在一起 |
[39:50] | Not for appearances or politics | 不是做给别人看或是政治需要 |
[39:52] | or because you are my wife. | 或者因为你是我妻子 |
[39:55] | Just to watch over you while you sleep. | 我只想看着你睡觉 |
[39:59] | I could stay here. | 我可以在这里 |
[40:01] | Happily. | 满心欢喜 |
[40:09] | I would like that. | 可以 |
[40:21] | My God… | 天啊 |
[40:22] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[40:24] | I admit I was slow to put it together, | 这件事我确实花了很久才想明白 |
[40:27] | much to my poor daughter Claude’s misfortune. | 多半是因为我那可怜的女儿克劳德的不幸 |
[40:30] | Then I heard– Bash has taken away your estate, | 然后我听说巴斯夺走了你的财产 |
[40:34] | told you to leave. | 让你离开 |
[40:35] | I started thinking. | 我就开始想了 |
[40:37] | The nanny may believe that the wind | 保姆可能觉得是风 |
[40:39] | blew open the nursery windows. | 吹开了那间婴儿房的窗户 |
[40:42] | That isn’t possible. | 可那是不可能的 |
[40:44] | They have latches on them. | 窗户上有插销呢 |
[40:45] | Human hands had to open them. | 肯定是人去把窗户打开的 |
[40:49] | Jealous hands. | 嫉妒心作祟的人 |
[40:50] | It never occurred to me that a mother would do this | 我真没想到一个母亲竟然会 |
[40:53] | to another mother’s child. | 对另一个母亲的孩子下如此毒手 |
[40:57] | Don’t you want to beg for your life? | 你不想求我饶你一命吗 |
[41:00] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你别装了 |
[41:02] | How many mother’s children have you killed? | 你又害死过多少母亲的孩子 |
[41:04] | Oh, indignation instead of groveling? | 你不求饶反而愤怒吗 |
[41:08] | I suppose that’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[41:17] | This is for killing my babies. | 你竟敢杀我的孩子 |
[41:22] | This is for taking my husband. | 你竟敢夺走我的丈夫 |
[41:25] | Tearing my family apart. | 让我的家庭分崩离析 |
[41:28] | And this… | 你竟敢… |
[41:30] | is for turning my daughter against me. | 让我女儿来对付我 |
[41:33] | I did it for Henry. | 我是为了亨利 |
[41:35] | All of it. | 一切都是 |
[41:36] | How perfect! | 多好的借口 |
[41:38] | He did it all for Henry, too! | 他做的一切也都是为了亨利 |
[41:41] | You loved him so much? | 你就这么爱他吗 |
[41:43] | He’s… | 那你 |
[41:45] | all… | 就去 |
[41:47] | yours. | 找他吧 |