时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What are you doing? – It’s a binding ritual. | -你做什么 -是个缔结仪式 |
[00:04] | I don’t feel like myself. | 我感觉不到自己 |
[00:05] | That’s because you’re not yourself. | 那是因为你不是自己了 |
[00:07] | Should I feel mistreated, | 如果我觉得你对我不公 |
[00:10] | my response will be a hell of a lot worse | 我的报复可不仅仅 |
[00:12] | than a grisly piece of meat. | 是一块软骨肉那么简单 |
[00:14] | The royal family will be evacuated. | 皇室成员将被疏散 |
[00:16] | I want John to have something. | 我有东西要给约翰 |
[00:17] | Tell him, every day, | 记得每天告诉他 |
[00:19] | how much his father loved him. | 他父亲有多么爱他 |
[00:20] | These may be my last hours on earth. | 这可能是我人生中最后几个小时了 |
[00:22] | I’d like to use them in service | 我想用它来效忠 |
[00:24] | to my sovereign king. | 我的国主 |
[00:25] | It’s Conde’s army. | 是康德的军队 |
[00:26] | He doesn’t only have his and Renaude’s men, | 他不仅有自己的军队和雷诺德的军队 |
[00:28] | but thanks to Elizabeth’s gold and support, | 亏了伊丽莎白的金子和支持 |
[00:30] | he has the armies of hundreds | 他身后还有几百个 |
[00:31] | of French Protestant lords at his command. | 法国新教贵族都听命于他 |
[00:33] | Surrender now and Mary will live. | 现在投降 玛丽就还有活路 |
[00:35] | There can’t be two kings. | 一国容不下两个国王 |
[00:36] | Conde’s still in love with you, Mary. | 康德还爱着你 玛丽 |
[00:38] | And he probably justifies this whole thing | 他可能让整件事名正言顺 |
[00:40] | by clinging to the idea that he can somehow save your life. | 因为他以为他能救你 |
[00:43] | And come tomorrow, barring a miracle, | 到了明天 除非奇迹出现 |
[00:45] | we will both be dead. | 否则我们都必死无疑 |
[00:47] | – Mary. – Louis, I am pregnant. | -玛丽 -路易斯 我怀孕了 |
[00:48] | I am carrying your child. | 我怀了你的孩子 |
[00:50] | Please, save me. | 求你 救救我 |
[01:02] | Ugly business, | 肮脏的勾当 |
[01:03] | but I can’t begrudge my men their whores. | 但我不能不给手下妓女 |
[01:06] | Many of them might be dead by tomorrow. | 很多人可能明天就死了 |
[01:09] | They’re not the only ones. | 不止他们会死 |
[01:18] | You’re safe now, Mary. | 你现在安全了 玛丽 |
[01:20] | You know, you made the right decision, coming to me. | 你来找我是正确的决定 |
[01:24] | I will protect you | 我会保护你 |
[01:26] | and our child. | 和我们的孩子 |
[01:27] | We will… | 我们会 |
[01:28] | survive this… | 撑过… |
[01:30] | This coup? War, you mean. | 这场政变 还是战争 |
[01:32] | I know there’s little joy even in that, | 我知道赢了也没什么好庆祝的 |
[01:33] | as it means Francis must die. | 因为这意味着弗朗西斯必须得死 |
[01:35] | Don’t count Francis out so quickly, Louis. | 别这么快就妄下结论 路易斯 |
[01:38] | His men at the castle are outnumbered | 他城堡里的人不如我们多 |
[01:39] | and we have him surrounded. | 我们包围了他 |
[01:42] | What is it, Mary? | 怎么了 玛丽 |
[01:45] | Francis has cannons now. | 弗朗西斯现在有大炮了 |
[01:46] | – Cannons? – They arrived two days ago, | -大炮 -两天前到的 |
[01:48] | under the cover of night. | 在夜幕的掩护下 |
[01:53] | I feel as though I am betraying | 我感觉自己在背叛 |
[01:54] | everyone I know and love in the castle. | 我在城堡里认识和爱的每个人 |
[01:56] | Can we please just leave here? | 我们能离开这里吗 |
[01:58] | I’ve gone too far to turn back. | 我走得太远了 无法回头 |
[02:00] | No, no, it’s Francis who must accept defeat | 不 弗朗西斯必须接受失败 |
[02:03] | and the people you love will be spared. | 你爱的人将会被赦免 |
[02:07] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[02:09] | Bring forward our siege guns. | 把攻城炮送过来 |
[02:10] | But my lord, they’re at the rear of the column. | 但是大人 攻城炮在队伍的最后面 |
[02:12] | It would delay our attack by hours, perhaps more. | 那可能会让攻击拖后几小时时间 甚至更多 |
[02:15] | Bring them. | 送过来 |
[02:15] | Yes, my lord. | 是 大人 |
[02:21] | This changes nothing. | 这不会改变什么 |
[02:22] | When my guns are ready, | 等我的攻城炮准备好了 |
[02:23] | if Francis does not offer up his life, I will attack. | 如果弗朗西斯还不投降 我就攻击 |
[02:26] | And by tomorrow night, either he or I will be dead. | 到了明晚 要么我死 要么他亡 |
[03:03] | Mary has gone to Conde. | 玛丽去找康德了 |
[03:06] | No, it’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[03:07] | Of course it’s possible! | 这当然可能 |
[03:08] | Your own men saw her riding towards Conde’s camp. | 你的手下看见她骑马奔向康德的营地 |
[03:11] | Alone, of her own volition. | 独自一人自愿去的 |
[03:13] | Are you really so surprised? | 你真这么惊讶吗 |
[03:16] | You told her of Conde’s offer | 你告诉过她 如果你交出王冠 |
[03:18] | to protect her if you gave up the Crown, | 康德就会保护她 |
[03:20] | trusting her loyalty, | 你相信她的忠诚 |
[03:21] | and once again, she has betrayed you. | 而她又一次背叛了你 |
[03:23] | She might even assume that you will take this offer, | 她也许以为你会接受这个提议 |
[03:25] | thinking it will avoid the bloodshed of your people | 觉得这会让你的手下不再流血 |
[03:27] | and save her, | 而且拯救她 |
[03:28] | because she knows in your heart you are merciful. | 因为她知道你内心是仁慈的 |
[03:31] | Too merciful, you think. | 你觉得太仁慈了 |
[03:33] | Too merciful to her! | 对她太仁慈了 |
[03:35] | Her selfishness, | 她的自私 |
[03:36] | her betrayals– you have looked past them all. | 她的背叛 你忽视了一切 |
[03:39] | Even when the stress of it has nearly killed you. | 就算这种压力差点让你丧命 |
[03:42] | But this act of hers | 但她的这种行为 |
[03:43] | will not just cost you your life. | 不仅仅会让你丢了性命 |
[03:45] | We won’t be spared, | 我们也不会活下去的 |
[03:46] | your brothers and I, | 你的兄弟们和我 |
[03:47] | if Conde is king, | 如果康德成为了国王 |
[03:49] | whether you forfeit the Crown willingly or not. | 不管你是不是自愿交出王冠 |
[03:51] | If we die, it is at her hands. | 如果我们死了 这全怪她 |
[03:54] | And if we live, I will never forgive her for this! | 如果我们有幸存活 我绝对不会原谅她 |
[04:05] | Madame Delphine? | 戴尔芬女士 |
[04:06] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[04:07] | I brought blankets. | 我拿了毯子 |
[04:11] | Madame Delphine? | 戴尔芬女士 |
[04:52] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:54] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听到吗 |
[04:55] | That creature I saw in the passages– | 我在秘密通道里看到的怪物… |
[04:57] | it nearly attacked a maid in Delphine’s chambers. | 它差点攻击了戴尔芬卧房里的一个女仆 |
[05:00] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[05:02] | It’s just the sort of horrid, | 这里算得上是怪物藏身的 |
[05:03] | dank hole a monster would hide in. | 可怕 阴冷的巢穴了 |
[05:05] | Well, if a monster should come down here, | 要是有怪物到这里来 |
[05:07] | I have plenty of arrows to shoot it with. | 我倒是有充足的箭射它 |
[05:08] | They’re saying the creature | 人们说那个怪物 |
[05:09] | might even be Delphine herself. | 甚至可能就是戴尔芬本人 |
[05:11] | Maybe she can transform, | 也许她能变形 |
[05:13] | – shift into other beings. – You’re telling me | -变成其他生物 -我本该在城堡外面 |
[05:15] | to worry about some make-believe monster | 对抗成百上千个等着杀我们的 |
[05:17] | when thousands of actual soldiers | 虎视眈眈的士兵 |
[05:18] | outside the castle– where I should be– | 而你却让我担心一个 |
[05:20] | – are waiting to kill us? – I’m telling you | -谣传的怪物 -我告诉你 |
[05:22] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[05:24] | The danger is not only outside the walls. | 危险不只在城墙外 |
[05:26] | It’s inside as well. | 墙内也有危险 |
[05:31] | When did this happen to you? | 你什么时候变成这样的 |
[05:32] | In the middle of the night, Your Grace. | 午夜 殿下 |
[05:34] | I had a bit of wine and some fun with them whores. | 我喝了点酒 玩了会儿妓女 |
[05:37] | And then I woke up in my own blood and vomit. | 然后我在自己的血和呕吐物中醒了过来 |
[05:41] | Well, get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[05:43] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[05:45] | My lord. | 大人 |
[05:47] | Tell me my cannons are near. | 攻城炮已经快到了吧 |
[05:48] | We need to attack before this spreads. | 我们得在这病传染开之前进攻 |
[05:50] | Field guns and mortars are minutes away, Majesty. | 野战炮和迫击炮几分钟就能到位 陛下 |
[05:52] | – Let’s begin to form lines for… – Plague! | -开始排阵准备… -瘟疫 |
[05:54] | It’s a plague! Soldiers gave me the plague! | 是瘟疫 士兵把瘟疫传染给了我 |
[05:58] | – It’s a plague! – Fall in! | -瘟疫 -集合 |
[05:59] | – Report to your units! – Plague! Plague! | -到各自的部队报道 -瘟疫 是瘟疫 |
[06:01] | – Fall in! – The plague is here! | -集合 -瘟疫来了 |
[06:03] | – It’s a pl…! – Stop screaming, you’re causing a panic. | -瘟疫 -别叫了 你造成恐慌了 |
[06:09] | Ashes. There is no plague. It’s a hoax. | 灰 没有瘟疫 有人在搞鬼 |
[06:12] | Fall in! | 集合 |
[06:19] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[06:44] | Your whores. | 你的妓女 |
[06:46] | The imaginary plague. | 伪装的瘟疫 |
[06:49] | You planned it all to scatter my men, didn’t you? | 都是你计划出来涣散军心的 是不是 |
[06:52] | Francis doesn’t have cannons, does he? | 弗朗西斯没有大炮 对不对 |
[06:56] | And our baby… | 还有我们的孩子 |
[06:59] | Was that a lie, as well? | 那也是骗我的吗 |
[07:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:05] | No, Mary… | 不 玛丽 |
[07:09] | Hats off to you, then. | 那我得向你致敬 |
[07:12] | You crushed the rebellion all by yourself. | 你凭一己之力就击溃了叛乱 |
[07:16] | Louis, I never wanted to hurt you. | 路易斯 我从没想要伤害你 |
[07:19] | But I had to stop you. I had to… | 但我必须阻止你 我必须… |
[07:24] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know, | -怎么回事 -我不清楚 |
[07:25] | but I thought you should see for yourself. | 但你该亲自来看看 |
[07:27] | Conde’s men are running everywhere. | 康德的人在四处逃窜 |
[07:28] | It’s chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[07:29] | Are they forming up for attack? | 他们是在排阵准备攻击吗 |
[07:31] | There’s no formation. | 根本没有阵型 |
[07:32] | They’re scattering. | 他们一盘散沙 |
[07:33] | Do you hear the screaming? | 你听到尖叫声了吗 |
[07:36] | Francis, I never told you this– | 弗朗西斯 我一直没告诉你 |
[07:38] | I didn’t think it was relevant– but right before she left, | 我以为那无关紧要 但玛丽临走之前 |
[07:40] | Mary gave me a package for Greer. | 她让我交给葛瑞尔一个包裹 |
[07:42] | Said it was very important. | 说它非常重要 |
[07:43] | There may be more to Mary’s departure than we know. | 玛丽的离开可能没我们想象的那么简单 |
[07:48] | Now is the time to attack. | 是时候进攻了 |
[07:49] | Attack? Even if half his army runs, | 进攻 就算他的军队四散 |
[07:51] | Conde still outnumbers us. Our men will balk. | 康德还是比我们人多 我们的人会被吓退的 |
[07:54] | Which is why I’m going to lead the charge. | 所以我要亲自领兵进攻 |
[08:10] | And don’t let them form up again. | 别让他们有机会排阵抵抗 |
[08:12] | Keep them on the run. | 让他们四散奔逃 |
[08:21] | Where is Conde? Find him! | 康德在哪 找到他 |
[08:39] | Did you…? | 是你… |
[08:39] | A physician is coming to bind his wound. | 一个御医正要来帮他包扎伤口 |
[08:42] | But I don’t know if he’ll live. | 但我不知道他能不能活下来 |
[08:47] | When you left last night, you had all this in mind. | 你昨晚离开的时候 就全计划好了 |
[08:51] | Didn’t you? The plague and then the whores… | 是吗 瘟疫和那些妓女… |
[08:54] | One of you was going to die. | 你们之中肯定有人会死 |
[08:56] | – I couldn’t let it be you. – Why not? | -我不能让你死 -为什么 |
[08:58] | His armies were stronger. | 他的军队更强 |
[08:59] | You could have had everything: Conde, your freedom… | 你能获得一切 康德 自由… |
[09:02] | your crown. | 保住你的王位 |
[09:03] | You are my husband and my king. | 你是我的丈夫和国王 |
[09:06] | Mary, we’re alone. There’s no need… | 玛丽 我们孤立无援 你没必要… |
[09:09] | He is a traitor. | 他是个叛徒 |
[09:11] | And I love you, Francis. | 我爱你 弗朗西斯 |
[09:14] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[09:17] | Always. | 一直都爱 |
[09:23] | The king. | 国王… |
[09:25] | Stephan. What is it? | 斯特凡 情况如何 |
[09:27] | The coup is over. We’re safe. – | 政变失败了 我们安全了 |
[09:30] | Oh, most merciful God. | 仁慈的主啊 |
[09:32] | I’m sure you all want to return to your chambers. | 你们肯定都想回到自己的卧房 |
[09:35] | Thank you for sharing your strength with the queen. | 谢谢你们能陪伴支持太后 |
[09:44] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[09:46] | The thought of dying and leaving my children alone | 一想到我会死 留下我的孩子们 |
[09:49] | in this world, unprotected, | 毫无保护 独自活在这世上 |
[09:51] | likely to suffer my fate. | 可能向我当初一样遭遇不测 |
[09:53] | Each of them hunted down, slaughtered– | 每个人都会被缉捕 屠杀 |
[09:56] | – I couldn’t bear it. – Right, you-you… You’re all right. | -我就无法忍受 -你没事了 |
[09:59] | And so are your children. | 孩子们也安全了 |
[10:01] | Everyone’s all right. | 大家都没事了 |
[10:05] | Please. I want to feel your arms. | 拜托了 抱着我 |
[10:09] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:14] | Stephan… | 斯特凡 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[10:17] | I know there’s resentment between us. | 我知道我们之间有积怨 |
[10:19] | But it’s clear to me now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[10:21] | I want us to be together. | 我想和你在一起 |
[10:23] | To go forward. Together. | 一起携手前行 |
[10:32] | His Majesty King Francis! | 弗朗西斯国王陛下 |
[10:39] | Long live King Francis! | 弗朗西斯国王陛下万岁 |
[10:42] | Long live the King! | 国王陛下万岁 |
[10:46] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you smile. | 我很久没见你笑过了 |
[10:47] | Well, I’ve never gotten so close to losing everything. | 我从未如此接近一无所有 |
[10:51] | And then gotten almost all of it back. | 然后又几乎重获一切 |
[10:55] | “Almost all”? | 为什么是”几乎” |
[10:56] | I can’t help wondering. | 我一直在想 |
[10:57] | When you rode off to Conde’s camp, | 你只身前往康德营地的时候 |
[10:59] | how did you get him to trust you? | 是怎样取得他的信任的 |
[11:01] | I took advantage of his love for me. | 我利用了他对我的爱意 |
[11:03] | Well, that must have been difficult for you. | 这对你来说一定很难过 |
[11:08] | Uh… there’s Greer. | 葛瑞尔来了 |
[11:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:13] | I don’t know how to thank you, Greer. | 我都不知道该怎么谢谢你 葛瑞尔 |
[11:15] | If not for you and your ladies, | 如果不是你和你的小姐们 |
[11:16] | we would’ve lost countless lives, | 将有无数生灵涂炭 |
[11:17] | and my husband his crown. | 我丈夫也将失去王位 |
[11:19] | It was all your idea. I simply obeyed. | 这都是你的主意 我只是按吩咐办事罢了 |
[11:22] | I just wish my ladies could be here, | 我只是希望我的小姐们能来这 |
[11:23] | if only to hear their Queen | 如果能听到王后 |
[11:24] | use such a word to name them. | 用这样的言语称赞自己就好了 |
[11:26] | I will name them my friends | 待我亲自去道谢时 |
[11:27] | when I come to thank them in person. | 我会称她们为我的朋友 |
[11:30] | What happened to Conde? Where is he? | 康德最后怎样了 他在哪 |
[11:32] | In the dungeon recovering | 在地牢里疗伤 |
[11:34] | from his wounds, thankfully. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:36] | And now he can live long enough to feel | 现在他可以活着见证 |
[11:37] | the axe split his liar’s head | 利斧砍下他这谎言连篇的 |
[11:39] | from his traitor’s body. | 叛国者头颅了 |
[11:44] | Would you both excuse us? | 能让我和母亲单独聊聊吗 |
[11:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:49] | Conde may indeed one day lose his head, but… | 也许终有一天康德会遭砍首 |
[11:51] | not for this. | 但不是今天 |
[11:52] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[11:53] | Francis, no… | 弗朗西斯 |
[11:54] | I-I want vengeance | 母后 我也你一样 |
[11:56] | as much as you do, Mother. | 渴望报仇雪恨 |
[11:57] | But Conde is worth more to this country in one piece. | 但让康德活着对国家利益更有帮助 |
[12:00] | We can offer him to his brother | 我们可以用他向他哥哥交换 |
[12:02] | in exchange for a formal agreement that he will surrender | 他们家族放弃王位继承权的 |
[12:04] | his family’s claim to this throne forever. | 正式协议 |
[12:06] | You spare a usurper, | 你若放过一个篡位者 |
[12:07] | you embolden others! | 就是鼓励其他人叛变 |
[12:08] | You make yourself look weak in appearances and in fact! | 你让自己显得懦弱 事实也的确如此 |
[12:11] | Am I stronger by taking Conde’s head | 难道砍下康德的头让他变成殉道者 |
[12:13] | and making him a martyr? | 我就显得强势了吗 |
[12:14] | His memory would rally Protestants | 全国的新教徒都将受他的死鼓动 |
[12:16] | all over this country against us, rather than | 从而起义造反 这就不是 |
[12:18] | a few hundred mercenaries paid for by Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白派来的几百兵士可相提并论的了 |
[12:20] | His death would enrage | 他的死也会刺激他 |
[12:21] | his already vengeful brother, the King of Navarre; | 早已心怀怨恨的哥哥 纳瓦拉国王 |
[12:24] | the man with the most potent claim to my throne. | 他是最有权与我争夺王位之人 |
[12:26] | Francis, how many times will you pay the price | 弗朗西斯 你得付出多少代价 |
[12:28] | for ignoring my counsel? | 才能知晓无视我忠告的后果 |
[12:29] | I have already sent for Lola and my son to come home. | 我已经派人把萝拉和我儿子接回宫廷 |
[12:33] | I am ending this struggle with diplomacy, not war. | 我要以外交手段结束此次争斗 而不是战争 |
[12:38] | Now, have you more to say? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[12:39] | You say that I ignore your counsel. | 你说我总不听你的忠告 |
[12:40] | Well, let’s hear it. | 那就说出来让我听听吧 |
[12:42] | I believe I’ve made myself clear. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[12:48] | Kenna, I’m so sorry. | 肯娜 我很抱歉 |
[12:49] | If there was anything I could do to remove suspicion from you… | 如果我能做什么洗去你的嫌疑 |
[12:52] | It wouldn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[12:54] | I’ll carry our relationship with me, no matter what. | 不论如何 我都不会否定我俩之间的情谊 |
[12:56] | You don’t have to. | 你不必如此 |
[12:57] | Say whatever you want about my memory. | 你想说我什么都行 |
[13:00] | I’ll be dead. | 反正难逃一死 |
[13:01] | You need to protect your future. | 你得保护自己和你的未来 |
[13:03] | You and all of your friends. | 保护你自己还有你的朋友们 |
[13:06] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[13:07] | Mary bested Elizabeth today. | 虽然玛丽今日暂胜伊丽莎白 |
[13:09] | But the English Queen’s ruthlessness, | 但英格兰女王的残忍无情 |
[13:11] | it’ll cost many more lives | 在她收手前必将导致 |
[13:12] | than mine and my son’s before she’s done. | 更多生灵涂炭 不仅是我和我儿子 |
[13:16] | I heard bold threats in Conde’s camp. | 我在康德的营地听到过大胆的威胁 |
[13:18] | Warnings from Elizabeth’s mercenaries. | 来自伊丽莎白士兵的警告 |
[13:20] | Warnings? What warnings? | 警告 什么警告 |
[13:22] | Elizabeth’s campaign against Mary. | 伊丽莎白之所以针对玛丽 |
[13:24] | It’s more than politics. | 不仅仅是出于政治原因 |
[13:25] | It’s personal. | 还有个人恩怨 |
[13:27] | She’ll never give up till Mary’s finished. | 在玛丽死前她绝不会罢休 |
[13:30] | Never. | 绝不 |
[13:45] | So, Delphine is a shape-shifting demon? | 你是说戴尔芬是个会变形的恶魔吗 |
[13:48] | Claude, this is fear and superstition run amok. | 克劳德 这不过是迷信的谣言罢了 |
[13:51] | Marcel, tell the deputy what she did to you. | 马塞尔 告诉国王副手她对你做了什么 |
[13:55] | It’s disturbing. | 太可怕了 |
[13:57] | Delphine seduced me, | 城堡被围攻时 |
[13:59] | during the siege. | 戴尔芬勾引我 |
[14:00] | Uh, she made me lie on a bloody shirt, and as we… | 她让我躺在血染的衬衫上与我欢好… |
[14:06] | she worked a spell on me. | 同时还对我施咒 |
[14:08] | You claim to have had carnal relations with Delphine | 你声称与戴尔芬发生了性关系 |
[14:11] | on someone else’s blood. | 还是躺在别的血液之上 |
[14:13] | I didn’t feel like myself, | 感觉不像我自己了 |
[14:14] | and-and she said I wasn’t anymore. | 她也说我不再是我自己 |
[14:16] | Gibberish started coming out of my mouth, and… | 我开始满嘴胡言… |
[14:18] | Delphine said it was pagan. | 戴尔芬说是异教徒上身 |
[14:19] | She bewitched him. | 她给他下咒了 |
[14:21] | All right, I’ll look into it. | 好吧 我会查的 |
[14:22] | In the meantime, hold your tongues. | 与此同时 管住你们的嘴 |
[14:24] | The last thing we need is panic after the siege. | 被围城之后 恐慌是最要不得的 |
[14:31] | Bash, I need to talk to you. | 巴斯 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[14:33] | Can it wait? I have to find Delphine. | 能等会儿吗 我要去找戴尔芬 |
[14:34] | Please, just hear me out. | 拜托 听我说完 |
[14:36] | When I saw you with Delphine, I panicked. | 当我看见你和戴尔芬在一起 我很惊慌 |
[14:39] | I grabbed at Renaude because I was lonely and felt desperate. | 我去找雷诺德是因为我感到孤单绝望 |
[14:43] | I miss you, Bash. | 我很想你 巴斯 |
[14:46] | If there is any part of you that still feels for me, | 如果你对我还有那么一点点感觉 |
[14:50] | I’m asking for you to give us another chance. | 我请求你再给我们一次机会 |
[14:53] | Is it because you don’t want to be alone again, | 是因为在目睹你情人被吊死之后 |
[14:55] | after watching your lover hang? | 你不想再孤身一人吗 |
[14:58] | I knew before. | 早在这之前 |
[14:59] | During the siege, when the swords were flying, | 城堡被围 你们刀剑相向的时候 |
[15:01] | I called out to you. | 我朝你大喊 |
[15:02] | I saved your life, not Renaude’s. | 我救了你的命 而不是雷诺德的 |
[15:06] | I know you’re with Delphine, and tell me if I’m wrong, but… | 我知道你和戴尔芬在一起 但恕我直言 |
[15:10] | you don’t seem happy. | 你看起来并不开心 |
[15:14] | We are still husband and wife. | 我们依然是夫妻 |
[15:18] | We haven’t undone anything yet. | 我们还没有离婚 |
[15:46] | You will sign away your claim then? | 你会签字放弃王位继承权吗 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:49] | I didn’t want to be king. | 我并不想当国王 |
[15:51] | Not at first. | 至少一开始不想 |
[15:54] | I tried… | 我试图 |
[15:56] | to leave France… Louis, please rest. | -离开法国 -路易斯 别动 |
[15:59] | But when Francis had me captured, | 但当弗朗西斯抓住我的时候 |
[16:00] | it was Elizabeth who saved me. | 是伊丽莎白救了我 |
[16:04] | And she would only continue to protect me | 而她继续保护我的条件是 |
[16:05] | if I made my claim on the Crown. | 我登上王位 |
[16:08] | I came to want it, | 所以我来了 来夺取王位 |
[16:10] | to believe a new… | 以为在我统治下的 |
[16:12] | France under my rule would be better. | 全新的法国会变得更好 |
[16:17] | And I wanted you. | 而且我想要你 |
[16:19] | You put a knife in me, | 你给了我一刀 |
[16:20] | and I still want you. Is that madness? | 我却还是想要你 我是疯了吗 |
[16:23] | Louis, I did love you. I did. | 路易斯 我真的爱过你 真的 |
[16:25] | But when it came to Francis and me, | 但需要在我和弗朗西斯之间抉择的时候 |
[16:28] | you saved him. | 你救了他 |
[16:29] | Not because he’s your king but because your love for him is… | 不是因为他是你的国王 而是因为你爱他 |
[16:33] | deeper. | 更深 |
[16:35] | Stronger. | 更浓 |
[16:37] | I wish you hadn’t made me choose. | 我希望你没有逼我做选择 |
[16:40] | You’ll never know how sorry I am. | 你不会知道我有多抱歉 |
[16:44] | Your Majesty, there’s news of your son and Lady Lola. | 陛下 有关于您儿子和萝拉小姐的消息 |
[16:47] | No. What happened to them? | 不 他们怎么了 |
[16:55] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[16:57] | He had them kidnapped, Lola and John, | 他绑架了他们 萝拉和约翰 |
[16:59] | – to trade for his life – No. | -来交换他的生命 -不 |
[17:01] | – if the coup failed. – What? | -以防政变失败 -什么 |
[17:02] | – No. – But the kidnapping was botched, | -不 -但是绑架搞砸了 |
[17:04] | and John… | 而约翰… |
[17:07] | My son, my infant son, was killed | 我儿子 我襁褓中的儿子 在过程中 |
[17:11] | during the attempt. | 被杀害了 |
[17:12] | You murdered my son! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[17:15] | That can’t be right. There must be a mistake. | 不可能 一定是什么地方搞错了 |
[17:16] | There’s no mistake! | 没有搞错 |
[17:17] | I held John’s blood in my hands. | 我手上沾着约翰的血 |
[17:23] | We captured one of his men and he confessed to everything. | 我们抓住了他一个手下 那人供认不讳 |
[17:25] | – Louis, what have you done? – Nothing! I’ve done nothing! | -路易斯 你做了什么 -我什么都没做 |
[17:27] | I should have killed you a long time ago. | 我早就该杀了你了 |
[17:30] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[17:32] | I would never harm Lola or your son! | 我绝不会伤害萝拉或你儿子 |
[17:34] | Speak again and I will cut out your heart! | 再说一遍我就把你的心挖出来 |
[17:39] | Even if you didn’t order it, | 就算这不是你的命令 |
[17:41] | my son is dead because of you. | 我儿子也是因你而死 |
[17:45] | Oh, God, no… | 天啊 不… |
[17:47] | We will find Lola, and you will lose your head, | 我们会找到萝拉 然后你就会 |
[17:50] | alone in this dungeon, before the day is done. | 孤零零地死在这地牢里 就在今日 |
[17:59] | I didn’t harm your son! | 我没有伤害你儿子 |
[18:07] | The kidnappers took Lola and John | 绑架者在萝拉和约翰回城堡的路上 |
[18:08] | on their way back to the castle. | 抓住了他们 |
[18:12] | We found one of the men, | 我们找到了其中一个人 |
[18:15] | abandoned, wounded during the fight, | 在打斗中受了伤 被遗弃了 |
[18:17] | and he gave up the plan | 他说出了 |
[18:20] | to trade Lola and John for Conde. | 用萝拉和约翰交换康德的计划 |
[18:25] | But the plan had already fallen apart. | 但计划已经失败了 |
[18:28] | John… | 约翰 |
[18:30] | he fell… | 他在逃亡中 |
[18:32] | during the escape. | 掉在了地上 |
[18:33] | His-his… his head… | 他的头… |
[18:35] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[18:46] | We can’t find Lola anywhere. | 我们怎么都找不到萝拉 |
[18:52] | The place where the kidnappers were supposed to meet, | 在绑架者原本打算交易的地方 |
[18:54] | there’s no sign of them. | 也没有他们的踪迹 |
[18:56] | I sent them away to protect them. | 我把他们送走是为了保护他们 |
[19:00] | All I can see is his face, | 而我现在只能看到他的脸 |
[19:04] | everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[19:07] | His smile. | 他的笑 |
[19:10] | How-how could they… | 他们怎么能… |
[19:14] | Forgive me, Your Majesties… | 原谅我 陛下 |
[19:16] | Your Majesty, I told Lord Narcisse… | 陛下 我告诉纳西斯大人… |
[19:16] | Francis, Lola is still out there. | 弗朗西斯 萝拉还在外面 |
[19:19] | I know you don’t trust me, | 我知道你不信任我 |
[19:20] | but trust that I care for her. | 但请相信我在乎她 |
[19:21] | Let me find her. | 让我找到她 |
[19:23] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[19:28] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[19:30] | – Men? – Yes. | -人手 -没错 |
[19:31] | But more than that, | 但不止如此 |
[19:32] | I think someone inside the castle was involved. | 我觉得城堡里有人参与了 |
[19:34] | The kidnappers knew the route that Lola’s carriage had taken. | 绑匪熟知城堡路线 萝拉的马车也被带走了 |
[19:37] | Do you know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[19:38] | I have my suspicions. | 我有怀疑的人 |
[19:40] | But to say anything further might endanger Lola. | 但说太多可能会危及到萝拉 |
[19:43] | Give me a day, | 给我一天的时间 |
[19:45] | but no one outside this room must know that I’ve left. | 但一定不能让其他人知道我去追查了 |
[19:50] | Take whomever you need. | 人你随便用 |
[19:52] | And bring back Lola. | 把萝拉带回来 |
[20:01] | The servants are saying the demon is you | 仆人们都说魔鬼就是你 |
[20:03] | or your familiar. | 要么就是跟你很熟的人 |
[20:04] | They’re painting me as a witch. | 他们都把我说成巫婆了 |
[20:06] | I should never have left my home. | 我真不该离开家 |
[20:08] | Delphine, I brought you here and I will protect you. | 戴尔芬 是我把你带来的 我会保护你 |
[20:13] | But do you know why people would be spreading such stories? | 你知道为什么人们会散布这样的谣言 |
[20:15] | A servant boy claims you seduced him, | 一个男仆说你色诱了他 |
[20:17] | performed some kind of ritual on him, | 对他做了某种仪式 |
[20:18] | – with a shirt stained with blood. – My God. | -用了一件带血的上衣 -我的天 |
[20:23] | I told you, people are superstitious and ignorant, | 我就说 人们都太迷信愚昧了 |
[20:26] | and they fear me because I’m a healer and a seer | 他们怕我 就因为我是治疗师 是预言家 |
[20:29] | a woman without a husband. | 而且独身 没有丈夫 |
[20:31] | What else could I be but a witch? | 这样的人不是巫婆是什么 |
[20:33] | I know what it’s like to be an outcast and misunderstood. | 我懂那种被排斥被误会的感受 |
[20:37] | I will quash these rumors. | 我会消灭这些流言 |
[20:39] | In the meantime, there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 另外 我还有事要跟你说 |
[20:42] | My situation has changed, | 我所处的状况有变 |
[20:44] | and I have decided to reconcile with my wife. | 我决定跟我妻子重修旧好 |
[20:47] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我一点儿也不意外 |
[20:49] | With a child on the way. | 毕竟你们有孩子了 |
[20:51] | What are you talking about? There’s no child. | 你在说什么 我们没有孩子 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. I thought you knew. | 对不起 我以为你知道了 |
[20:55] | I touched Kenna earlier and got a glimpse. | 我之前碰了肯娜就知道了 |
[20:58] | She’s been pregnant for weeks. I’m sure she knows. | 她已经怀孕好几周了 她自己肯定知道 |
[21:06] | Are you pregnant with Renaude’s child? | 你怀了雷诺德的孩子吗 |
[21:09] | How could you possibly have guessed? | 你怎么可能猜到 |
[21:11] | I haven’t told a soul. | 我根本没和任何人提过 |
[21:13] | Delphine has the gift of sight. | 戴尔芬看人很准 |
[21:14] | She thought I already knew, | 她以为我知道 |
[21:16] | being the proud father. | 我要荣升为父亲了 |
[21:18] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[21:20] | A few days. | 几天 |
[21:24] | A few weeks. | 好几周了 |
[21:25] | So that’s why you got me into bed, | 所以你引诱我上床 |
[21:26] | so suddenly, so remorseful. | 如此突然 如此悔恨 |
[21:29] | You wanted me to believe the child was mine. | 你想让我以为孩子是我的 |
[21:31] | Surely I would take you back. | 那我就会理所当然地再接受你 |
[21:33] | No, I wanted it to be yours. | 不 我真的希望孩子是你的 |
[21:35] | To save you from ruin. | 让我拯救堕落的你 |
[21:36] | To save you from having a traitor’s child, | 拯救怀了叛徒骨肉的你 |
[21:38] | a man who was hanged for trying to kill our king. | 还是试图刺杀国王而被绞死的叛徒 |
[21:41] | Please, Bash, don’t abandon me. | 求你 巴斯 不要抛弃我 |
[21:43] | I cannot have this child without you. | 没有你 我不能生下这个孩子 |
[21:45] | If you had come to me in honesty, | 如果你是真诚地来求我 |
[21:46] | I might have considered it. | 我还有可能考虑 |
[21:47] | But you lied to me and tried to trick me. | 但你撒谎 还企图诱骗我 |
[21:49] | Because I saw no other way! | 因为我没有办法了 |
[21:51] | Please claim this child. | 求你认了这个孩子 |
[21:54] | You know what it’s like to be born a bastard. | 你知道私生子的生活多不堪 |
[21:56] | Th-The shame and the scorn. | 一生蒙羞 一生被轻视 |
[21:58] | Stop using this child only to save yourself. | 别用孩子当成自救的借口 |
[22:01] | We are finished. | 我们结束了 |
[22:21] | Who are you working for? | 谁是你的主子 |
[22:22] | And we know it is not the Prince of Conde. | 我们知道不是康德王子 |
[22:25] | Do you need some persuasion? | 需要我帮你一把吗 |
[22:32] | Stephan! | 斯特凡 |
[22:35] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[22:36] | Your son, he’s alive. | 你的儿子 他还活着 |
[22:38] | They didn’t harm him, thank God. | 他们没有伤害他 谢天谢地 |
[22:41] | It’s all right, my love. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[22:43] | It soon will be. | 很快就会没事的 |
[23:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:04] | Someone’s killed the executioner! | 刽子手被杀了 |
[23:06] | It’s a bloodbath, Your Majesty. | 大屠杀 王后陛下 |
[23:07] | Whoever did this, killed the guards, too. | 杀手把守卫也杀了 |
[23:16] | An imposter. | 被人顶替了 |
[23:17] | Lock down the castle. | 封锁城堡 |
[23:18] | We must find Conde. | 我们必须找到康德 |
[23:29] | The king’s guards are in pursuit of Conde. | 御林军正在搜寻康德 |
[23:31] | He fled through the woods to the north, but we’ll find him. | 他穿过树林往北逃了 我们会找到他 |
[23:35] | The assassin who killed, | 那个刺客 |
[23:36] | then took the place of the executioner, has died. | 之后扮成了刽子手 已经死了 |
[23:39] | But we did get this much from him– he’s English. | 但我们对他也有了解 他是英格兰人 |
[23:42] | Did the assassin infiltrate the castle, or was he here already? | 杀手是偷偷潜入城堡的 还是躲在这里多时了 |
[23:45] | I don’t think Elizabeth has yet | 我觉得伊丽莎白还来不及 |
[23:46] | managed to place a spy at court. | 往城堡里安插间谍 |
[23:47] | It was a daring rescue. | 真是大胆营救啊 |
[23:50] | Elizabeth protects Conde still. | 伊丽莎白还护着康德呢 |
[23:53] | I wonder if he’s on his way to her. | 不知道他是不是去投奔她了 |
[23:55] | Or to Navarre for his brother’s protection. | 或者逃回纳瓦拉 寻求他哥哥的庇护 |
[23:58] | I’ve sent men to the border. | 我已经派人去边境了 |
[24:00] | With your permission, I’d like to dispatch | 我来请求你的允许 |
[24:01] | additional soldiers to the nearest ports. | 我想增派士兵去最近的港口守着 |
[24:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:05] | Lord Narcisse. | 纳西斯伯爵 |
[24:06] | I need to speak with the king. | 我要见国王 |
[24:07] | The king is indisposed. | 国王身体不适 |
[24:09] | It is a matter of the utmost secrecy. | 我有最高机密要谈 |
[24:13] | Regarding his son. | 跟他儿子有关 |
[24:16] | Please leave us. | 大家退下吧 |
[24:22] | What is it, Narcisse? | 说吧 纳西斯 |
[24:23] | I know you want to speak to Francis, | 我知道你想和弗朗西斯说 |
[24:25] | but he is in isolation, grieving for his poor child. | 但他正为他可怜的孩子独自神伤 |
[24:29] | If you know anything of John’s death, or Lola’s whereabouts, | 如果你知晓约翰是怎么死的 或者萝拉的下落 |
[24:32] | – please… – Lady Lola is alive, unharmed, | -请… -萝拉小姐还还活着 毫发无伤 |
[24:34] | as is her son, the king’s son. | 她的儿子 国王之子也一样 |
[24:38] | Alive? Are you sure? | 活着 你确定吗 |
[24:43] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[24:44] | I believe the child’s death was a ruse | 孩子之死的谣言是个阴谋 |
[24:47] | meant to motivate Conde’s execution. | 目的是要加快康德的处决 |
[24:51] | Catherine. | 是凯瑟琳 |
[24:52] | Yes. Did it not occur to you | 是的 你难道没有察觉吗 |
[24:54] | that she folded far too easily | 在要不要处死康德这个问题上 |
[24:55] | in the argument over Conde’s death? | 她妥协得太快了吗 |
[24:57] | I simply thought she had grown weary | 我只是以为她烦了 |
[25:00] | of making the same argument. | 不想再争这个问题 |
[25:01] | She was. | 是烦了 |
[25:02] | More than you realized. | 比你看到得更烦 |
[25:04] | I know Catherine– her gestures, her mind. | 我了解凯瑟琳 她的动作 她的想法 |
[25:07] | Amongst other pursuits, the two of us spent a great deal of time | 我和她在一起谈论最多的 |
[25:10] | constructing ways to destroy Conde, | 就是设计怎样摧毁康德 |
[25:12] | so, when she backed down easily, I… I had her followed. | 这次她退让这么快 我就派人跟踪了她 |
[25:17] | She dispatched men. I had my men track | 她派出了一些人 我让我的人 |
[25:19] | their journey, which led directly to the house | 跟着他们 直接就跟到了 |
[25:21] | where Lola and the infant were held. | 关着萝拉和婴儿的房子 |
[25:23] | Francis is in an abbey, | 弗朗西斯在修道院 |
[25:26] | praying to the saints for the strength to go on, | 祈祷圣贤赐予他继续下去的力量 |
[25:29] | to face his people, his court. | 让他能够面对他的臣民和他的宫廷 |
[25:33] | How could she do this to him? | 她怎么能这么对他 |
[25:34] | In Catherine’s mind, his grief would be short, | 凯瑟琳觉得 他的痛苦只是暂时的 |
[25:37] | his child miraculously returned… | 他的孩子会奇迹般生还… |
[25:39] | And the usurper, Conde, finally dead. | 而篡位者康德终于死了 |
[25:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:44] | Why turn on your co-conspirator now? | 你为什么要出卖她呢 |
[25:47] | Catherine is your lover, your key to power at court. | 凯瑟琳是你的情人 你在宫廷获取权力的关键 |
[25:51] | Because, as it turns out, | 因为 事实证明 |
[25:52] | there is one thing worse than being hated | 有一件事 比凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇的恨 |
[25:55] | by Catherine de Medici. | 更可怕 |
[25:58] | That is being loved by her. | 就是被她所爱 |
[26:01] | Do with the information as you will. | 这个消息你自行处理吧 |
[26:29] | You are a heartless woman. | 你是个无情的女人 |
[26:30] | Abducting your son’s child, | 绑架自己的孙子 |
[26:33] | putting him through hell, | 将自己的儿子推入地狱 |
[26:34] | believing that he was dead. | 让他相信自己的孩子已死 |
[26:35] | – I… – Don’t bother lying, Catherine. | -我… -别撒谎了 凯瑟琳 |
[26:37] | We have proof. | 我们有证据 |
[26:39] | Narcisse had your men followed. | 纳西斯跟踪了你的人 |
[26:41] | They were caught. We have a confession. | 抓住了他们 他们把事情都供出来了 |
[26:44] | Why would you do this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[26:46] | Defy your son, your king, | 藐视你的儿子 你的国王 |
[26:48] | when you knew that Conde’s fate was decided? | 明明康德的命运早已有定论 |
[26:52] | Francis’s plan was faulty. | 弗朗西斯的计划是错的 |
[26:55] | Diplomacy takes weeks, months. | 外交手段要有成效需要几周甚至几个月 |
[26:57] | What if Conde and Antoine stalled? | 万一康德和安托万拖时间呢 |
[26:58] | Never signing away their claim to the throne | 万一他们不签字放弃他们的继承权 |
[27:00] | while another coup is mounted? | 又发生政变呢 |
[27:04] | You feel no remorse, do you? | 你一点都不后悔 是吗 |
[27:07] | The moment Conde became your lover, he needed to die. | 康德成为你情人的那一刻起就必死 |
[27:10] | Even he understood that. | 他自己也清楚这一点 |
[27:11] | He understood it when you plotted against him. | 你暗算他之后他就清楚了 |
[27:14] | Knowing he was a target is what drove him to Elizabeth! | 他明白自己性命堪忧才会去投靠伊丽莎白 |
[27:16] | It was a choice, and he should have been executed for it. | 这是他的选择 他应该为此而死 |
[27:20] | You do realize that we could all be dead, | 你知道我们可能差点就死了 |
[27:23] | my children slaughtered. | 我的孩子们会被杀害 |
[27:26] | And all because you couldn’t stand being lonely in your role | 而这都是因为身为王后 身为妻子的你 |
[27:29] | as queen, as wife. | 无法忍受寂寞 |
[27:31] | That’s the job, Mary. | 这是你的工作 玛丽 |
[27:33] | Get used to it. | 好好适应吧 |
[27:35] | I have made mistakes, | 我是犯了错 |
[27:37] | but it doesn’t change the wrongs you have done, the grief | 但这与你做的错事无关 |
[27:39] | you have caused your son, your son, Catherine. | 你给你的儿子带来了多大的痛苦啊 凯瑟琳 |
[27:42] | I did it for my son! | 我是为了儿子做的 |
[27:44] | And for you! | 也是为你 |
[27:45] | And for France! | 为了法国 |
[27:47] | Sweep away the usurper, | 为了铲除篡位者 |
[27:49] | show Elizabeth that her agents will | 让伊丽莎白知道她的代理人 |
[27:50] | be found and murdered. | 会被一个个找出 杀掉 |
[27:52] | I did this for the good of your realm, here, and in Scotland. | 我做这些都是为了你的王国 法国和苏格兰 |
[27:56] | I have stood by you, Mary. | 我曾站在你这边 玛丽 |
[27:58] | I have kept your secrets, | 我为你保密 |
[28:00] | I have helped you navigate through the terrors | 我帮你战胜那些威胁你的恐怖因素 |
[28:02] | of your position. When you were raped… | 当你被强奸… |
[28:05] | Stop, I warn you. | 住口 我警告你 |
[28:07] | Francis does not need to know about this. | 弗朗西斯不必知道这个事情 |
[28:11] | It will destroy him. | 那会毁了他 |
[28:13] | More secrets? | 又是秘密吗 |
[28:15] | Is that what we really need? | 我们真的需要如此多的秘密吗 |
[28:17] | I don’t understand how you can justify it, | 我不懂你会怎么辩解 |
[28:19] | in your heart, in your soul, these terrible shortcuts. | 在心里在灵魂里 怎么为这些糟糕的捷径正名 |
[28:23] | Ruling requires that your hands be drenched in blood. | 统治者的手上永远沾满鲜血 |
[28:26] | You… who have led so many | 你… 你也曾摧毁过 |
[28:30] | to their destruction, know it. | 那么多的人 你也清楚这一点 |
[28:32] | And Francis, who killed his own father, knows it. | 杀了自己亲生父亲的弗朗西斯也知道这一点 |
[28:35] | You are no better than me, either one of you. | 你们也比我好不到哪去 |
[28:39] | And I am sick to death of you pretending otherwise! | 而你假装自己纯洁高尚简直让我恶心 |
[28:42] | The difference between us is this. For us, | 我们和你的区别就在于 对于我们来说 |
[28:46] | bloodshed is a gruesome last resort, but for you… | 不到万不得已绝不进行杀戮 但你… |
[28:51] | for you, it is as easy as drawing your next breath. | 对你来说 杀戮就像呼吸一样简单 |
[28:57] | I have sent someone to inform Francis that his child lives. | 我已经派人告知弗朗西斯他的孩子还活着 |
[29:01] | And he will know of your treachery. | 他也将知道你的恶行 |
[29:04] | And God save you from his wrath. | 他会有多愤怒呢 愿上帝保佑你 |
[29:11] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[29:12] | You have to help me. I didn’t do it. | 你要帮帮我 不是我干的 |
[29:14] | I tried to save him. | 我只是想救他 |
[29:15] | She was pressing the life out of him, | 她不停地按他 想加速他的死亡 |
[29:17] | – keening and wailing in pleasure. – Leave us! | -一边还在狂喜地嚎叫 -退下 |
[29:19] | – She’s evil! – Now! | -她是恶魔 -现在 |
[29:25] | How did this boy end up murdered in your chambers? | 这个男孩怎么会死在你房间里 |
[29:27] | I don’t know. I could only feel his pain, | 我不知道 我只能感觉到他的痛苦 |
[29:30] | a knife going in again and again. | 感觉到有人一下下地捅他 |
[29:32] | You have no idea how bad this looks, do you? | 你不知道这一切看起来有多糟吗 |
[29:41] | Bash… you have to believe me. | 巴斯 你要相信我 |
[29:44] | I didn’t murder anyone, or draw that pentagram. | 我没杀任何人 也没画那个五角星 |
[29:47] | You are suspected of ungodly acts, pagan rites, | 有人怀疑你有亵神行为以及举行异教仪式 |
[29:50] | and the boy who says you involved him | 而举报你的男孩 |
[29:52] | ends up murdered in your chambers. | 又死在你房间里 |
[29:53] | What are people supposed to think? | 人们会怎么想 |
[29:55] | My God, I’ll die for this. | 天呐 我会因为这个被处死的 |
[29:58] | You are the king’s brother. Talk to him, save me. | 你是国王的哥哥 向他求情 救救我吧 |
[30:00] | Devil worship is an act against God. | 崇拜恶魔是亵渎神明的行为 |
[30:02] | It is the church’s purview. | 这属于教会的管辖范围 |
[30:05] | Don’t let them drown me. | 不要让他们溺死我 |
[30:07] | Please, just don’t let them drown me. Promise. | 求求你 不要让他们溺死我 答应我 |
[30:10] | Don’t let them drown me. | 不要让他们溺死我 |
[30:12] | Promise, Bash? | 答应我好吗 巴斯 |
[30:23] | Leave us. | 都退下 |
[30:25] | She won’t run. Where would she go? | 她不会逃跑的 她能逃去哪儿呢 |
[30:27] | – Francis, please, listen to… – Don’t speak. | -弗朗西斯 听… -别说话 |
[30:30] | I’ve always thought, the one redeeming quality | 我一直以为 您还有可取之处 |
[30:32] | about you was your love for your family. | 那就是您对家人的爱 |
[30:36] | Your son was never harmed. Lola was never harmed. | 你儿子没有受到伤害 萝拉也没有 |
[30:39] | You sent armed men with swords drawn to take them by force. | 你派士兵拿剑劫持了他们 |
[30:43] | They could have been killed easily. | 他们很可能会被杀死 |
[30:46] | But that means nothing to you. | 但你根本就不在乎 |
[30:48] | Family means nothing to you, | 家人对你来说一文不值 |
[30:49] | except a means to an end. | 只不过是达成目标的手段而已 |
[30:52] | If you had birthed peasants instead of kings, | 如果你生在农民家庭 而不是生在皇族 |
[30:55] | and someone offered you a monarchy, | 有人提供王位给你 |
[30:57] | if only you were free of us, | 前提是要你除掉我们 |
[30:58] | you’d slit our throats in an instant. | 你肯定会毫不犹豫地割断我们的喉咙 |
[31:00] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:02] | You are my son, my life… | 你是我的儿子 我的生命… |
[31:04] | And now you mean nothing to me. | 但现在你对我来说什么都不是了 |
[31:07] | Not a mother, certainly not a queen mother, | 不是母亲 当然也不是太后 |
[31:10] | as I strip you of your title, your income and your home. | 因为我要剥夺你的头衔 收入和住所 |
[31:16] | Oh, this is your doing. | 这都是你搞的鬼 |
[31:18] | No. All Mary did was tell me the truth. | 不 玛丽做的仅仅是告诉我真相 |
[31:21] | And betray you! | 还有背叛你 |
[31:23] | And turn England’s anger against us. | 并将英格兰的怒火引向我们 |
[31:25] | And bleed our country dry for her own cause. | 为了她的野心榨干我们国家的一切 |
[31:28] | She will destroy this family. | 她会毁了这个家 |
[31:31] | I don’t need a prophecy from Nostradamus to know, | 不用诺查丹玛斯的预言我就知道 |
[31:34] | she will be the death of you. | 她早晚会害死你的 |
[31:38] | Guards. | 卫兵 |
[31:39] | Return to the decaying bosom of your true family, | 回到你真正家人腐烂的巢穴去吧 |
[31:41] | the Medicis or flee to the new lands. | 回到梅第奇家族去 或者逃到别的地方 |
[31:44] | – Exile? – I don’t care, but you will never be welcome | -流放吗 -我不在乎 我们不再欢迎你 |
[31:46] | at this court ever again. | 回到这个宫廷里 |
[32:03] | Judas. | 叛徒 |
[32:41] | I really do love this story | 我真的很喜欢这个说法 |
[32:42] | of me traveling abroad | 关于我要去海外 |
[32:43] | to set up a royal retreat. | 建造一座皇家行宫 |
[32:45] | I only wish I really was decorating a small palace. | 我只是希望我真能装扮一座小宫殿 |
[32:48] | I hear it’s beautiful and they throw | 听说挪威很漂亮 |
[32:50] | the most marvelous summer’s end parties in Norway. | 那里的人们在夏末会开绝妙的狂欢派对 |
[32:55] | Dear Kenna, you’ll be out to here by then. | 亲爱的肯娜 那时你就该回来了 |
[32:58] | Perhaps if I stay on with your friends, | 也许瑞典的那对夫妇收养了我的孩子后 |
[33:00] | after the baby’s adopted by that couple in Sweden. | 我就能回来和你们在一起了 |
[33:03] | I’m doing the right thing– | 我在做正确的事 |
[33:05] | the only thing I can do– | 我唯一能做的 |
[33:07] | is giving up the child. | 就是放弃这个孩子 |
[33:10] | Thank you for finding me | 谢谢你帮我找到 |
[33:12] | a loving home and family to hide out with. | 一个充满爱的住所和家庭收容我 |
[33:16] | And as long as Bash doesn’t say anything… | 只要巴斯不说出去就好 |
[33:18] | He won’t. | 他不会说的 |
[33:19] | Then my reputation is salvaged. | 那我的名声还有救 |
[33:21] | Lady Kenna, your carriage awaits. | 肯娜小姐 马车正在外面等 |
[33:23] | – Let us walk you down. – No, no. | -我们送你出去吧 -不 不 |
[33:26] | I want to remember you all like this– | 我想要记住这样的你们 |
[33:29] | as the girls we once were. | 就像我们之前那样 |
[33:31] | I hope you’ll remember me that way, too. | 我也希望你们记住我那时的样子 |
[33:34] | Oh, such dreams we had. | 那时我们有多少梦想啊 |
[33:37] | I believe they can still come true. | 我相信梦想还是会实现的 |
[33:42] | Greer. | 葛瑞尔 |
[33:44] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[33:47] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[33:57] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不介意 |
[33:59] | I thought we should talk. | 我想我们该好好谈谈 |
[34:02] | No, I don’t mind at all. | 不 我一点儿都不介意 |
[34:04] | You asked me if I could ever forgive you. | 你曾问过我是否能原谅你 |
[34:07] | For Conde. | 原谅你和康德的事 |
[34:08] | For everything that’s happened. | 以及过去发生的一切 |
[34:11] | And at the time, I couldn’t even conceive of it. | 那时 我根本就没想过要原谅你 |
[34:14] | I thought, if anything, it would take years. | 我以为 就算能原谅 那也需要很多年 |
[34:16] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[34:19] | Even if it takes that long. | 就算需要那么长时间 |
[34:20] | Not because we’re wed | 不是因为我们是夫妻 |
[34:22] | or because I have nowhere else to go. | 也不是因为我无处可去 |
[34:25] | But because I love you. | 而是因为我爱你 |
[34:29] | Well, you’ve proven that. | 你证明了那一点 |
[34:32] | And more. | 而且远远不止如此 |
[34:35] | Your mother would say we are stained by such choices. | 你母亲会说那些选择是我们的污点 |
[34:38] | Such brutal and difficult choices we’ve made, | 我们曾做过那么残忍又艰难的选择 |
[34:41] | but we can only do our best. | 但我们只能尽力而为 |
[34:44] | Can we not make another choice, | 我们就不能做别的选择吗 |
[34:46] | one equally hard, | 一个同样艰难 |
[34:48] | but so important? | 但非常重要的选择 |
[34:52] | To commit our hearts to each other, no matter what? | 让我们的心永远忠于彼此 无论如何 |
[34:57] | If only it were that easy. | 要是那么容易就好了 |
[34:59] | It isn’t. | 是不容易 |
[35:00] | It’s terrifying and nearly impossible. | 这个选择很可怕 而且几乎不可能 |
[35:04] | Especially if we think we can save each other. | 尤其是如果我们以为可以拯救彼此 |
[35:08] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[35:11] | We can only love each other. | 我们只能爱彼此 |
[35:15] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[36:26] | The last ship I took was made from over 600 oak trees. | 我上次乘的船是由六百多棵橡树木建造成的 |
[36:30] | And the one we’re waiting on will be staffed by 311 men. | 而我们正在等的那艘船会载满311人 |
[36:32] | – You certainly love boats, don’t you? – Love them. | -你真爱船啊 对吧 -无敌爱 |
[36:35] | Completely. Ours has 75 cabins, | 真的 我们的船上有75间舱室 |
[36:38] | with mine being the most ornate, of course, as King. | 当然我的舱室是最华丽的 我是国王 |
[36:40] | Seven gun ports, 82 guns, including– | 上面还有七个炮门 82杆枪 包括… |
[36:42] | W… I’m-I’m sorry. | 等…抱歉 |
[36:44] | Did you say you’re a king? | 你说你是国王吗 |
[36:46] | From the Kingdom of Imereti, | 伊梅列希王国的国王 |
[36:47] | uh, near Russia and the Black Sea. | 就在俄国和黑海附近 |
[36:49] | I’ve been studying abroad, but I’m making my way | 我一直在国外学习 但要马上回家了 |
[36:51] | back home, because my father just died. | 因为我父亲去世了 |
[36:54] | You should attend the coronation. | 你该一起来参加加冕典礼 |
[36:57] | Well, I can’t, at the moment. | 现在我可去不了 |
[36:59] | But, uh, perhaps | 但是 或许 |
[37:02] | you and I could write to one another, | 我们可以书信来往 |
[37:04] | Be pen pals? And… | 做笔友 然后… |
[37:06] | sometime in the next few months, say… | 等过几个月 差不多… |
[37:10] | this winter, maybe I could come and visit you. | 到冬天 或许我可以去拜访你 |
[37:13] | I could use a pal. | 我正需要朋友 |
[37:14] | – They say it’s lonely being king. – Well, it doesn’t have to be. | -大家都说当国王是孤独的 -也不一定 |
[37:16] | Not in my experience. | 我觉得并不是如此 |
[37:19] | Or at least not for long, anyway. | 至少你不会孤独太久吧 |
[37:22] | So you’ll be a man soon enough, won’t you? | 所以你马上会成为男人 对吧 |
[37:25] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[37:27] | Listen, when I come to visit you, | 对了 我去拜访你时 |
[37:29] | would it be all right if brought my sister’s baby with me? | 可以带我姐姐的孩子一起去吗 |
[37:31] | – Sure. – Wonderful. | -当然可以 -太好了 |
[37:34] | And in the meantime, we have a whole journey across the sea | 那这会儿 我们有横跨大海的一大段旅程 |
[37:37] | to become very good friends. | 可以好好用来增进友情 |
[37:56] | Delphine… | 戴尔芬 |
[37:57] | But they took you away. | 他们不是把你带走了吗 |
[38:00] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[38:01] | That murdered boy– | 那个被杀的小子 |
[38:02] | I never harmed him, | 我没伤害他 |
[38:04] | but I did have sex with him. | 但我的确跟他做爱了 |
[38:05] | Cold passion mixed with your warm blood. | 无欲激情和你的热血相合 |
[38:08] | It was to bind you to me. | 可以让你我二人相连 |
[38:11] | A spell, you mean? | 你是说你施咒了吗 |
[38:13] | Black magic? | 黑魔法吗 |
[38:15] | It was to nurture what was growing between us. | 是为了养育你我之间生长之物 |
[38:18] | The bond we have | 我们之间的联系 |
[38:20] | and the future I saw for us. | 还有我看到的你我二人的未来 |
[38:22] | And it worked. | 而且也成功了 |
[38:24] | Without harming another, it worked. | 在没有伤害他人的情况下 成功了 |
[38:26] | We are linked. My spirit is inside you now, | 我们彼此相连 现在我的灵魂在你体内 |
[38:29] | as yours is in mine. | 你的也在我体内 |
[38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:33] | They’re burning me. | 他们要烧死我 |
[38:37] | For the charges of murder, | 因谋杀罪 |
[38:38] | ritual sacrifice, | 献祭仪式 |
[38:40] | transformation and devil worship, | 变形和崇拜魔鬼 |
[38:42] | I condemn you, witch, to death by fire. | 女巫 我宣判你处以火刑 |
[38:58] | My lord, are you unwell? | 大人 您不舒服吗 |
[39:00] | I feel like I’m on fire. | 我感觉自己像被火烧一样 |
[39:05] | Get back, witch! | 回去 女巫 |
[39:07] | She’s getting away! | 她要跑了 |
[39:09] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[39:21] | I will love you for the rest of my life. | 我此生都会一直爱你 |
[39:24] | And I will never let you go again. | 我再也不会让你离开我了 |
[39:36] | I hope she’s pregnant soon. | 希望她能快点怀孕 |
[39:38] | A child is vital, and it will help | 有无孩子至关重要 孩子也可以 |
[39:40] | protect her in France as well. | 保护她在法国的安危 |
[39:45] | The pain of your illness never relented? | 你的病痛从未消减对吗 |
[39:49] | Your herbs have helped a great deal, | 你的草药起了很大作用 |
[39:50] | Nostradamus, but… | 诺查丹玛斯 但… |
[39:54] | I’m dying. | 我快不行了 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:01] | You are. | 你快不行了 |
[40:21] | Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白女王陛下 |
[40:28] | Catherine de Medici. | 凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇 |
[40:30] | What a pleasure to meet one so legendary. | 久仰大名 真是幸会啊 |
[40:32] | – Ah, thank you, Your Majes… – Common lore is that | -谢谢 陛下… -坊间流传 |
[40:34] | your teeth are filed into points | 你牙齿狰狞 |
[40:36] | and your eyes are black with rage. | 黑眼怒目 |
[40:37] | And yet here you are, as lovely as a sunny day. | 可现在我却看你甜美可人 |
[40:40] | You radiate warmth and beauty yourself. | 这是沾了您的光 |
[40:43] | Though I know that you are personally responsible | 尽管我知道是因为你 |
[40:45] | for the death of nearly a thousand men in France, | 法国才有近千人丧命 |
[40:48] | just this month alone. | 就在近一个月内 |
[40:50] | My son was nearly one of them. | 我儿子差点也命赴黄泉 |
[40:52] | Oh, you mustn’t listen to gossip. | 话可不能听别人乱说 |
[40:54] | I was told you’d come to ask something of us. | 有人说你来此是有所求 |
[40:56] | Ask? No. | 所求 不是 |
[40:58] | I’ve come to offer you something. | 我是来给你进献的 |
[41:04] | The destruction of our mutual enemy: | 毁灭我们共同的敌人 |
[41:06] | Mary, Queen of Scots. | 苏格兰女王 玛丽 |