时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am innocent of the murder I was accused of. | 我是无辜的 我没杀人 |
[00:04] | Whoever killed that boy will kill again. | 杀了那男孩的人 他肯定会再杀人的 |
[00:06] | I wanted to give you children. | 我想给你生孩子的 |
[00:07] | Anne and James. | 安和詹姆斯 |
[00:09] | Francis, don’t leave me, not yet. | 弗朗西斯 不要离开我 不要走 |
[00:11] | This is Delphine, a healer. I’ve brought her for Francis. | 戴尔芬可以治好他 我找她来救弗朗西斯 |
[00:13] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[00:15] | There’s no guarantee she can help. | 谁都不能保证她能救他 |
[00:16] | And even if she can there may be | 即使她可以 那也可能会 |
[00:17] | a price of someone else’s life. | 以另一个人的生命为代价 |
[00:21] | Francis? Oh, my God! | 弗朗西斯 我的天啊 |
[00:25] | Madam de Guise… she’s dead! | 德吉斯夫人 她死了 |
[00:29] | Thank you for your grace and peace, | 谢谢你的恩惠与平安 |
[00:31] | for the mercy you grant those you draw to your side once again, | 谢谢你再次赐予的生命 |
[00:34] | and the extraordinary blessings you’ve given me. | 还有你给我的非凡祝福 |
[00:42] | You’ve been down here for a long time. | 你下来很久了 |
[00:45] | I have much to thank God for. | 我有很多要感谢上帝的 |
[00:48] | Every time you walk into a room, | 每次你走进房间 |
[00:49] | you fill my heart with such joy. | 都让我满心欢喜 |
[00:51] | I feel like I owe my life to Marie de Guise. | 我感觉我这条命是欠玛莉·德吉斯的 |
[00:54] | There is no one who can tell if her life was the price | 谁都不知道她的去世 |
[00:57] | Delphine spoke of or just a terrible coincidence. | 是戴尔芬提到的代价 或者只是个可怕的巧合 |
[01:01] | But my mother was so ill | 但我母亲病得很重 |
[01:02] | and in so much pain for so long, | 痛苦了很长时间 |
[01:04] | I am at peace with her passing, Francis. | 她去世了我反而很平静 弗朗西斯 |
[01:07] | I will pray for her. | 我会为她祈祷的 |
[01:08] | And we should talk about the regency that she left behind. | 我们该谈谈她留下的摄政权 |
[01:12] | You need to install someone to rule in your name. | 你得指派一个人以你的名义统治 |
[01:14] | And you need to do so quickly. | 而且得赶快 |
[01:16] | Nothing can cripple your country faster | 没什么比不稳定的前景 |
[01:17] | than the prospect of instability. | 能更快地削弱你的国家了 |
[01:19] | I was going to reinstate my half brother James. | 我打算让我同父异母的哥哥詹姆斯恢复原职 |
[01:23] | A Protestant. | 他是新教徒啊 |
[01:24] | James is both religiously tolerant and loyal to me. | 詹姆斯在宗教方面很宽容 而且对我忠诚 |
[01:27] | Oh, so much so that his own Protestant supporters | 十分忠诚 以至于他拒绝攻击你时 |
[01:29] | ousted him when he refused to turn on you. | 他的新教徒支持者驱逐了他 |
[01:31] | What makes you think that they would want him back? | 你为什么觉得他们会同意他回来 |
[01:33] | They know I could easily appoint a Catholic regent. | 他们知道我可以轻易地任命一个天主教摄政王 |
[01:36] | And they’d be foolish to defy me. | 如果反抗我 他们就是傻瓜 |
[01:39] | Assuming, of course, | 当然 假设 |
[01:40] | James wants to be reinstated. | 詹姆斯愿意恢复原职 |
[01:41] | But I plan on writing him a very convincing letter. | 但我打算给他写一封有说服力的信 |
[01:50] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[01:52] | You are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[01:54] | If you could see what I see. | 如果你能看到我眼前的一幕 |
[01:57] | I’m quite happy with my view. | 我对我看到的东西已经很满意了 |
[02:06] | You don’t want to stay at court? | 你不想留在宫廷吗 |
[02:07] | Where I was once nearly burned alive? | 我差点被活活烧死的地方吗 |
[02:09] | – No, thank you. – You’re safe here now. | -不了 谢谢 -你现在在这里很安全 |
[02:11] | As a show of gratitude for saving his life, | 为了感激你救了弗朗西斯的命 |
[02:13] | Francis has pardoned you. | 他特赦了你 |
[02:14] | For a murder I never committed. | 因为我没有犯过的谋杀 |
[02:16] | For witchcraft I do not practice. | 因为我没有实施过的巫术 |
[02:19] | And if you go, where will you live? | 如果你走了 你住哪儿 |
[02:21] | The killer you pointed me to is still out there– stay. | 你跟我指出的凶手依然逍遥法外 留下 |
[02:24] | Help me capture this monster. | 帮我抓住这个禽兽 |
[02:26] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[02:27] | And then people will not only accept you, | 然后人们不仅会接受你 |
[02:29] | they will laud you for your gifts. | 还会赞美你的天赋 |
[02:31] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[02:36] | I appreciate all you have done for me. | 我感激你为我做过的一切 |
[02:38] | And I know you’re trying to find a way to make me useful, | 我知道你想找个办法让我变得有用 |
[02:40] | but my abilities are beyond anyone’s comprehension. | 但我的能力超出了所有人的理解范围 |
[02:44] | Even yours. | 包括你 |
[02:48] | I may not understand your gift, but I have experienced it. | 我也许不明白你的天赋 但我经历过 |
[02:51] | The night they tried to burn you at the stake, | 那晚他们想把你绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[02:52] | you came to me in what I thought was a dream. | 你来找我 我以为那是一场梦 |
[02:55] | You told me about a ritual you did to bind us together. | 你说了你进行了仪式 将我们联系在一起 |
[02:58] | That’s how I found you. | 我就是那样找到你的 |
[02:59] | It worked? | 管用了吗 |
[03:00] | Since then I’ve been sensing things you’ve sensed | 从那时开始 我就在感知你所感知到的 |
[03:03] | and feeling things that you’ve felt. | 感受你的感受 |
[03:05] | I wanted to bring us closer. | 我是想让我们更亲密 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry, I had no right to do it. | 抱歉 我无权这样做 |
[03:10] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[03:11] | We were connected, Delphine, even before you cast your spell. | 我们紧密相连戴尔芬 就算是在你施咒之前 |
[03:14] | I only wish you’d let things run their natural course. | 我只希望你会让事情自然发展 |
[03:20] | I will stay. | 我会留下来 |
[03:22] | But first, I will undo the wrong I have done. | 但首先 我会弥补做过的错事 |
[03:25] | I will unbind us. | 我会解开我们的束缚 |
[03:27] | How? | 怎么做 |
[03:27] | There’s a ritual that will end our shared sensations. | 有一个仪式 能终结我们共同的感觉 |
[03:30] | But it is not for the faint of heart. | 但胆小者不能试 |
[03:34] | Please ensure this is delivered into the hands of my brother James, | 请确保把这个交给我哥哥詹姆斯 |
[03:37] | Earl of Moray. | 莫里伯爵 |
[03:40] | Wonderful news about the king’s recovery. | 国王康复了 这真是个好消息 |
[03:42] | Indeed it is. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | Though you have my condolences on the death of your mother. | 但是你母亲去世了 我深表哀悼 |
[03:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | It is likely you are the only Englishman | 你好像是唯一一个 |
[03:50] | to express sympathy at the death of Marie de Guise. | 对玛莉·德吉斯之死表示同情的英格兰人 |
[03:53] | I may be the enemy, but I’m not without my manners. | 我也许是敌人 但我还有礼貌 |
[03:55] | The same can’t be said for your queen, Sir Nicholas. | 但你的女王并非如此 尼古拉斯阁下 |
[03:59] | Considering the amount of pressure | 考虑到 |
[04:00] | my mother was under from the English– | 是英格兰施加给我母亲的压力 |
[04:01] | pressure that I’m sure contributed to her ill health– | 才让她疾病缠身 |
[04:04] | it’s not surprising Elizabeth didn’t send her condolences. | 伊丽莎白连哀悼之情都不表示也是意料之中 |
[04:07] | What interests you more– | 你对什么更感兴趣 |
[04:08] | words or actions? | 口头之语还是实际行动 |
[04:10] | For Elizabeth has sent something along for you. | 因为伊丽莎白给你送来了一件东西 |
[04:12] | Something momentous that would please even your late mother. | 一件即使你过世的母亲看到也会高兴的东西 |
[04:15] | The queen of England has sent you a formal offer of peace. | 英格兰女王正式向你提出休战和解 |
[04:30] | Elizabeth doesn’t seem to be someone who would admit defeat. | 伊丽莎白可不像是会承认失败的人 |
[04:33] | Why is she presenting the peace accord now? | 她为什么此时提出和解 |
[04:35] | Elizabeth’s Scottish cause is not popular amongst her nobles. | 伊丽莎白的贵族们不喜欢她的苏格兰血统 |
[04:39] | My queen recognizes it is time to end the fighting, | 女王陛下意识到是时候结束战争了 |
[04:41] | and I know you do, too. | 你也肯定这么想 |
[04:43] | And what are the official terms? | 正式条款是什么 |
[04:45] | French and English troops are to withdraw | 法国和英格兰的军队 |
[04:47] | from Scotland immediately, thus ending the war. | 立即撤出苏格兰 就此结束战争 |
[04:49] | Is that it? | 仅此而已 |
[04:52] | You must also sign away your claim to the English throne. | 你还必须正式放弃你对英格兰王位的继承权 |
[04:57] | Give up my birthright? | 放弃我与生俱来的权利 |
[04:58] | Those are the terms. | 条件就是这些 |
[05:00] | You knew this was a bad deal. | 你知道这不是好条件 |
[05:01] | That’s why you came to me privately. | 所以你才私下里找我 |
[05:03] | I came to offer you a piece of advice. | 我是来向你提供建议 |
[05:05] | Don’t put too much stock in your royal English birthright. | 别把一切都赌在你的英格兰皇室出身上 |
[05:08] | I am the direct descendant of Henry VII. | 我是亨利七世的直系后代 |
[05:10] | I have a legitimate claim to the English throne, beyond, | 我有英格兰王位的合法继承权 |
[05:14] | or even Elizabeth’s supporters say, behind Elizabeth’s. | 就连伊丽莎白的支持者私下里也这么说 |
[05:17] | Which matters greatly, as you are married. | 鉴于你已婚的身份 这有很大影响 |
[05:18] | You come with the promise of heirs | 这意味着你得保证 |
[05:20] | who would ensure a smooth line of succession. | 生出继承人保证王位的顺利继承 |
[05:22] | However, you don’t have children yet. | 可是你还没有孩子 |
[05:23] | Elizabeth is not even wed. | 伊丽莎白还没结婚呢 |
[05:25] | The fact that she’s choosy doesn’t mean she won’t be. | 她很挑剔不代表她不婚 |
[05:27] | When she marries, she could get pregnant like that. | 等她结婚 可能会马上怀孕 |
[05:29] | The moment she does, | 她一怀孕 |
[05:30] | you lose your advantage. | 你的优势就没了 |
[05:33] | You’ll get nothing in exchange. | 你就没有筹码了 |
[05:37] | Despite her positive attributes, | 尽管她本性不坏 |
[05:38] | Elizabeth can be vindictive and impulsive. | 但伊丽莎白也会记仇 冲动 |
[05:41] | You’ve outwitted her twice, and yet she is offering peace. | 你设计击败了她两次 而她却提出和解 |
[05:44] | This accord represents a moment of equanimity | 这次和解希冀着平和安定 |
[05:46] | that, no doubt, will be fleeting. | 而机会转瞬即逝 |
[05:48] | I leave for England tomorrow. | 我明天回英格兰 |
[05:50] | You have until sundown. | 你可以考虑到日落 |
[05:55] | Remove all the bedding, | 把所有寝具都撤了 |
[05:56] | all traces of the odious spirits that sickened my son. | 那都是害我儿子生病的病源 |
[05:59] | Francis, wait till you see the new window dressings. | 弗朗西斯 等着看新的窗帘吧 |
[06:02] | I’m gonna have all of the furniture recovered as well. | 别的家具我也都会换掉 |
[06:06] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:06] | I think it’s excessive, | 我觉得有点过了 |
[06:08] | and I want you to stop. | 我希望你停手 |
[06:08] | Well, your chamber needs to be bright and clean, romantic. | 你的卧室得明亮 整洁 浪漫 |
[06:12] | The perfect place for a king and queen to make | 让国王和王后孕育未来的 |
[06:14] | future princes and princesses. | 王子和公主的完美地方 |
[06:16] | Here I thought I was the one experiencing a new lease on life. | 可我才是从鬼门关逃回来的人 |
[06:19] | We thought we’d lost you forever, | 我们以为永远失去你了 |
[06:20] | but then that remarkable woman Delphine saved you, | 但那个非凡的女人戴尔芬救了你 |
[06:23] | and I’m so grateful. | 我太感谢她了 |
[06:25] | They’re redecorating her chambers next. | 他们接下来就去重新装修她的卧室 |
[06:28] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[06:30] | There was a small part of you | 你内心里还是有一小部分 |
[06:31] | that coveted the regency, wasn’t there? | 在觊觎着摄政王的位置吧 |
[06:33] | It’s a good job for someone who’s always right, to be sure. | 那对一个从不犯错的人来说确实是个好工作 |
[06:35] | But as it turns out, many people quite despise me. | 但看来 很多人还是相当轻视我 |
[06:39] | I would never want to ascend to power if it meant losing you. | 我绝不会用你的命去换这个位置 |
[06:42] | For what is France without my Francis? | 没了弗朗西斯 这里还算法国吗 |
[06:46] | No! St. Anthony needs to face the bed, not the door. | 不 圣安东尼得面对着床 不是门 |
[06:51] | The patron saint of pregnant women. | 孕妇们的保护神 |
[06:54] | Be careful now. | 小心点 |
[06:56] | How many times have I told you? | 我告诉你多少遍了 |
[07:10] | It’s not moving. | 根本拉不动 |
[07:14] | Now, set your course. | 确定好航线 |
[07:17] | Tighten the sheet until the sail stops luffing. | 拉紧帆绳直到船帆不再摆动 |
[07:27] | There you are. | 好了 |
[07:28] | Now, see, your sails are trimmed correctly. | 看 你的船帆已经拉好了 |
[07:31] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[07:33] | No, you did it. | 不 是你做的 |
[07:35] | Well, that’s not the way I’ll remember it. | 未来的我只会记得你做到了 |
[07:42] | I’m never going to get the hang of this. | 我永远也学不会 |
[07:44] | We have time for you to learn. | 我们有很多时间学 |
[07:47] | And I’ll teach you. | 我会教你 |
[07:48] | Sailing merely requires focus. | 驾船只需要专注 |
[07:50] | And I can tell that you’re distracted. | 我能看出来你分心了 |
[07:53] | Do you want to talk about the accord? | 你想谈谈和解的事吗 |
[07:56] | I know you’re against me giving up | 我知道你反对我放弃 |
[07:58] | my claim to the English throne. | 英格兰王位的继承权 |
[08:00] | But it’s a real opportunity for peace for Scotland. | 但这是苏格兰获得和平的绝佳时机 |
[08:03] | And to bring the French troops home. | 还能让法国的士兵们回家 |
[08:05] | You would be turning your back on all those | 你这是在背弃那些 |
[08:07] | who yearn to see a Catholic on the English throne. | 渴望天主教英格兰君主的人们 |
[08:09] | Your birthright is your most precious possession. | 你与生俱来的权利是你最珍贵的东西 |
[08:11] | Think twice before trading it. | 用它交易之前要三思 |
[08:15] | You are my most precious possession. | 你才是我最珍贵的东西 |
[08:18] | Our marriage, | 我们的婚姻 |
[08:20] | our life together. | 共度一生才是 |
[08:22] | Not some hope that if a hundred calamities align, | 而不是期望在一连串的灾祸之后 |
[08:25] | I might sit on the English throne. | 我会坐上英格兰王位 |
[08:28] | You should not do this for me. | 你不该为了我放弃你的权利 |
[08:31] | I’m giving up my claim for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
[08:33] | And for Scotland. | 为了苏格兰 |
[08:34] | To give James a fighting chance to rule as regent. | 为了给摄政王詹姆斯一个奋斗的机会 |
[08:37] | In a time of peace, not war. | 让他在和平而非战争中受命 |
[08:39] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[08:42] | I never want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[08:44] | If James rules well… | 如果詹姆斯统治得好… |
[08:46] | You would never go home? | 你就不回家了 |
[08:50] | You are my home. | 你就是我的家 |
[08:51] | France is my home. | 法国就是我的家 |
[08:53] | I’ve lived here since I was a child. | 我从小就住在这里 |
[08:56] | And we… we’ve been given a miraculous second chance. | 而上天也奇迹般地给了我们第二次机会 |
[09:00] | I won’t waste it. | 我不会浪费它 |
[09:02] | Not a minute of it. | 一分钟都不会浪费 |
[09:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[09:11] | Nostradamus. | 诺查丹玛斯 |
[09:13] | I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[09:15] | Decorum would dictate | 规矩应该是 |
[09:16] | that my guests be announced. | 我的每个客人他们都会通报 |
[09:18] | Even an old friend such as yourself. | 即使是你这种老朋友也一样 |
[09:21] | But I suppose, as you never said good-bye… | 但我觉得 既然你从未道过别 |
[09:23] | I departed quietly after you left me in the courtyard, | 你把我留在院子里之后我悄悄离开了 |
[09:26] | about to be drawn and quartered. | 差点被拖去军营 |
[09:28] | I’m grateful to you for treating my son’s illness. | 我很感激你治疗我儿子的病 |
[09:33] | Let’s not hold grudges. | 就别抱着恨意了 |
[09:35] | But many do resent you. | 但很多人却很厌恶你 |
[09:37] | I hear your battle to become regent has not been easy. | 我听说你想当摄政王挺不容易的 |
[09:40] | Well, thankfully, that is a thing of the past. | 幸运的是 那已经过去了 |
[09:42] | As my son’s health has improved considerably. | 因为我儿子的身体已经康复了 |
[09:46] | I say this because I care about your children, | 我是因为关心你的孩子而非你的意愿 |
[09:48] | not your aspirations. | 才说下面这些话的 |
[09:50] | Your fight may not be over. | 你的争斗可能还没结束 |
[09:52] | Why would I fight to be regent when the king, my son, is alive? | 国王还活着 我还争什么摄政王 |
[09:56] | I spoke with Francis, | 我问过弗朗西斯了 |
[09:58] | who shared with me the moments before he died. | 他告诉了我他死前的情形 |
[10:00] | They perfectly matched the vision | 它们与我一直看到的 |
[10:02] | I’ve always had about his death. | 关于他的死的幻象吻合 |
[10:03] | Well, then your vision is true but incomplete. | 那说明你的幻象是真的但不完整 |
[10:05] | You didn’t know the healer Delphine would revive him. | 你不知道戴尔芬会救回他 |
[10:08] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[10:10] | But there were other images I saw | 但我还看到了有关弗朗西斯命运的 |
[10:12] | concerning Francis’ fate. | 其他影像 |
[10:14] | These were more strange and dreamlike. | 这些影像更离奇梦幻 |
[10:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[10:21] | There is a glade, | 林中有块空地 |
[10:23] | a spring day and yet | 春日里的一棵树 |
[10:24] | snow at the base of a tree. | 但树根处的积雪尚未全化 |
[10:26] | On closer reflection, | 走近看的话 |
[10:28] | the white is from fallen petals. | 树根处的白色不是雪而是飘落的花瓣 |
[10:30] | And then there is blood | 然后有血 |
[10:31] | spattered across some of the petals. | 在一些花瓣上溅开 |
[10:33] | Blood coming from above. | 上面落下来的血 |
[10:35] | A sky raining blood? | 落血的天空 |
[10:37] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:38] | I always awaken at this moment. | 我总是在这时候就醒了 |
[10:39] | And this vision, this dream, it returns to you? | 这个幻象 这个梦境反复出现吗 |
[10:42] | It has, yes. | 是的 |
[10:43] | Since the other prophecy was fulfilled, | 既然别的预言都实现了 |
[10:45] | how many days since you’ve had this? | 你在多久之前梦到这个的 |
[10:47] | I awoke from this dream just this morning. | 我今早就梦到了 |
[10:50] | The threat has not passed, Catherine. | 威胁还没过去 凯瑟琳 |
[10:52] | You’re sure this is about Francis? | 你确定这与弗朗西斯有关 |
[10:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Well, what danger does he face? What can he avoid? | 他面对的是什么危险 能避免吗 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry, but I cannot tell you what there is to fear. | 对不起 但我说不出是什么危险 |
[11:00] | But he trusts you. You must warn him. | 但他信任你 你必须警告他 |
[11:02] | Of what, exactly? | 告诉他什么 |
[11:03] | The king basks in his resurrection. | 国王正为自己的康复而开心 |
[11:06] | You are his mother. | 你是他母亲 |
[11:07] | Perhaps he’ll listen to you. | 或许他会听你的 |
[11:08] | I’m not sure that he will. | 这可说不准 |
[11:09] | Well, he must, for if he does not, | 他必须听 因为如果他不听 |
[11:12] | I believe King Francis will die. | 弗朗西斯国王一定会死 |
[11:54] | On behalf of Queen Elizabeth, | 我代表伊丽莎白女王 |
[11:55] | I am pleased to announce that the conflict between our two countries | 荣幸地向大家宣布我们两国之间的冲突 |
[11:59] | can finally come to an end. | 终于结束了 |
[12:01] | You have Queen Mary to thank for that. | 你得谢谢玛丽王后 |
[12:03] | She’s made a great sacrifice in the name of peace, | 为了和平她做出了巨大的牺牲 |
[12:06] | giving up her claim to the English throne. | 放弃了她对英格兰王位的继承权 |
[12:08] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢你 陛下 |
[12:10] | Once Queen Elizabeth has signed this accord, | 等伊丽莎白女王签署了和解协议 |
[12:13] | we will make a public announcement at court, | 我们就会正式在宫廷宣布 |
[12:16] | festivities included. | 并举办宴会 |
[12:22] | Well, I suppose you’re going to have to settle | 看来你得习惯只当 |
[12:24] | for being the queen of two nations, not three. | 两个国家的女王了 而不是三个 |
[12:27] | Your Majesty, the Queen Mother | 陛下 太后 |
[12:29] | is insistent that she speak to you at once. | 坚持要现在见您 |
[12:37] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:40] | You will survive this, I promise you. | 你会挺过去的 我向你保证 |
[12:42] | I’m trying to forget the alternative is an option. | 我压根没考虑另一个选择 |
[12:52] | Ur gochten nar fiel. | [咒语] |
[12:55] | Ur gochten lo seag. | [咒语] |
[12:57] | En trackay clahn. | [咒语] |
[12:59] | Agus moor. | [咒语] |
[13:00] | Atis nur. | [咒语] |
[13:03] | Ur gochten nar fiel. | [咒语] |
[13:04] | Ur gochten lo seag. | [咒语] |
[13:06] | En trackay clahn. | [咒语] |
[13:08] | Agus moor. | [咒语] |
[13:09] | Atis nur. | [咒语] |
[13:11] | Now. | 就现在 |
[13:35] | For God’s sake, you nearly drowned me. | 上帝啊 你差点淹死我 |
[13:37] | The symbols I painted on your body, | 你身上的标记 |
[13:38] | they represented our shared connection. | 代表我们之间的联系 |
[13:41] | I had to wait for them | 我必须等到 |
[13:41] | to leave your body and reenter mine. | 它们离开你的身体 返回到我这里 |
[13:44] | Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[13:46] | Can you feel what I feel? | 你能感知我的感觉吗 |
[13:50] | I feel nothing. | 我什么也没感觉到 |
[13:52] | Then it worked. | 那就奏效了 |
[13:54] | ‘Cause if you could feel what I feel, | 若你还能感知我的感觉 |
[13:56] | you would have a much different reaction. | 那你现在的反应肯定大不相同 |
[14:01] | A glowing tree? | 一棵发光的树 |
[14:04] | Droplets of blood on flowers? | 血滴在花上 |
[14:05] | What does any of this mean? | 这些什么意思 |
[14:06] | I’m not sure, but I thought you should know at once. | 我不懂 但我觉得应该让你知晓 |
[14:08] | Know what, exactly? | 要让我知晓什么 |
[14:10] | The specifics don’t matter. You’re in danger. | 具体是什么不重要 重要的是你很危险 |
[14:12] | How does this foretell my death? | 这怎么能预知我的死亡 |
[14:14] | Does he see me in this vision? | 他在幻象中看到我了吗 |
[14:16] | It’s not always black and white. | 它们并非总是很清晰 |
[14:19] | Some prophecies he sees clearly. | 他看到的预言有的很清晰 |
[14:21] | Others are more symbolic. | 有些只是象征性的 |
[14:22] | There’s something ominous in your future. | 你的未来存着不详的预兆 |
[14:25] | Your fever of the brain, | 你的烧 |
[14:26] | it’s only recently subsided. | 最近才退下去 |
[14:27] | Your health is not yet fully restored. | 你仍未完全恢复健康 |
[14:29] | I’m your mother– you think I can’t tell? | 我是你母亲 难道我看不出来吗 |
[14:32] | Francis, please, | 弗朗西斯 |
[14:32] | I urge you to be safe. | 我要求你保护自己的安全 |
[14:35] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[14:36] | Surround yourself with guards. | 让卫兵在身边保护你 |
[14:38] | Don’t leave the castle. | 别离开城堡 |
[14:38] | – I will not be confined. – Only until he learns more. | -我才不要把自己囚禁起来 -等他了解清楚了就行 |
[14:41] | Mother, I will not hide here | 母亲 我不会藏起来 |
[14:42] | waiting for a dream of my death. | 等着看我的死亡之梦是否真实 |
[14:45] | I’m not being reckless, I’m living my life. | 我不会鲁莽行事 但我要过正常的生活 |
[14:47] | And if you could see what I see… | 如果你能体会我看到的事物就好了 |
[14:49] | The colors, they’re so much brighter than before, | 色彩 它们比之前更加艳丽 |
[14:52] | and every moment, every emotion. | 还有每个瞬间 每种感情 |
[14:56] | Your illness, all you’ve been through, | 你的病 你所经历的一切 |
[14:58] | it’s changed you. | 改变了你 |
[14:59] | Well, I don’t know, perhaps, but I do know | 我不清楚 但我知道 |
[15:01] | that I want to spend every day sailing with Mary | 我想在雪天到来之前 天天都和玛丽 |
[15:03] | until the snows come, | 一起驾船出游 |
[15:04] | and I want to visit the Matterhorn and the Verdon Gorge, | 我想去攀马特洪峰 想去看看韦尔东峡谷 |
[15:06] | and yes, I will take every precaution along the way– | 当然 我路上会小心的 |
[15:08] | if only for the sake of the people I love, | 为了我爱的人着想 |
[15:11] | including you. | 这也包括你 |
[15:13] | I know that you mean well. | 我知道你的意图是好的 |
[15:16] | Your actions have always been motivated by your devotion towards me. | 你的所作所为皆是出于对我的爱 |
[15:21] | To all your children. | 对你所有孩子的爱 |
[15:23] | To you most of all. | 最爱的还是你 |
[15:25] | I shouldn’t have favorites. | 我不应该偏心 |
[15:28] | But you, my golden child, I can’t lose you. | 但你 我的心肝 我不能失去你 |
[15:32] | I won’t lose you. | 我也不会失去你 |
[15:34] | But you cannot keep me in a cage, | 但你不能把我关在笼子里 |
[15:36] | even one built with love. | 就算是爱的牢笼也不行 |
[15:51] | Did you really sign away your claim? | 你真的放弃王位继承权了吗 |
[15:53] | It was the only way to end the war. | 只有这样才能结束战争 |
[15:59] | Well, I quite like the new banners. | 我挺喜欢新旗子的 |
[16:01] | Who needs the English lion anyway? | 谁要英格兰狮子啊 |
[16:06] | Our bags are packed and our carriage awaits. | 我们的行李都好了 马车也准备好了 |
[16:09] | We’re going to Paris. | 我们要去巴黎 |
[16:10] | I didn’t know we had plans for Paris. | 我怎么不知道我们计划要去巴黎 |
[16:12] | We didn’t. | 我们没计划过 |
[16:13] | But then I decided we should go. | 但我决定我们去一次 |
[16:15] | We have some dancing to do at the Louvre Palace. | 我们要在卢浮宫跳舞 |
[16:19] | It appears I must be going. | 那看来我必须要去了 |
[16:32] | Excuse me, Your Majesty. | 打扰了 陛下 |
[16:34] | I picked these flowers for you when I heard your mother passed. | 我听说您母亲去世了 特地摘了些花送给您 |
[16:38] | I hope they make you feel better. | 希望它们能让您感觉好一点儿 |
[16:40] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:41] | They do. | 我感觉好多了 |
[16:51] | Fallen petals. | 落花 |
[17:11] | A trip to Paris. | 巴黎之旅 |
[17:14] | What a wonderful secret you’ve kept from me. | 你竟然有这么大的秘密瞒着我 |
[17:17] | Well, I have a secret for you, too. | 我也有秘密 |
[17:18] | Do you want to hear it? | 想听听吗 |
[17:21] | I always knew we would be wed, | 我早知道我们会结婚 |
[17:23] | even when I first returned and you were nothing but worry | 就算我刚回来那会儿 你老是在操心 |
[17:26] | and reservations. I knew. | 态度很矜持也一样 我就是知道 |
[17:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:30] | Ever since I caught your eye, | 你姐姐结婚那次 |
[17:31] | watching me dance with my ladies at your sister’s wedding. | 你看着我和侍女们跳舞 我看到了你的眼神 |
[17:34] | Feathers falling from nowhere. | 也不知道哪来的羽毛漫天飞 |
[17:36] | Well, I’m sure my mother ordered them. | 肯定是母亲让他们扔的 |
[17:38] | My sister was also quite specific. | 我姐姐做事也很精细 |
[17:40] | Don’t you remember when we were children? | 难道你不记得我们小时候的事啦 |
[17:43] | I did. | 我记得 |
[17:44] | I remembered. | 我当然记得 |
[17:46] | I’m sure I knew in that moment, too. | 在那一瞬间我也确定了 |
[17:48] | That we were fated? | 我们是命定的一对吗 |
[17:50] | I don’t care for that word. | 我可不管命定不命定 |
[17:52] | What is it? | 那你确定了什么 |
[17:54] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:56] | Never mind. | 不重要了 |
[18:12] | Francis, wait. | 弗朗西斯 等等 |
[18:14] | Driver, stop here. | 车夫 停下 |
[18:19] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[18:20] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看个东西 |
[18:27] | There’s a beautiful lake down in the forest. | 这林子里有一个美丽的湖 |
[18:30] | What do you say we go for a swim? | 我们去游泳怎么样 |
[18:32] | We could leave our clothes on the shore and… | 我们可以把衣服脱在岸上… |
[18:36] | Wait for us here. | 在这里等着我们 |
[19:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 别过来 |
[20:22] | I’m taking you to the place the last attack happened. | 我带你去上次袭击发生的地方 |
[20:25] | I’m not sure how helpful I will be. | 我不确定我能帮得上忙 |
[20:26] | Maybe something will spark a memory | 也许有什么会唤起什么记忆 |
[20:28] | or define a feeling you had. | 或者让你感觉到什么 |
[20:31] | Delphine, do you feel something? | 戴尔芬 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[20:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:35] | Such a chill. | 一股寒意 |
[20:36] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[20:38] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[20:42] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[20:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:51] | Someone is likely in there. | 好像有人 |
[20:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:56] | It’s empty. It’s all right. | 空的 没事 |
[21:01] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[21:02] | You sure we’re in the right place? | 你确定我们找对地方了吗 |
[21:04] | I’m certain. | 我确定 |
[21:05] | There is evil here, murderous desire. | 这里有邪恶之感 杀人之欲 |
[21:13] | These marks. | 这些痕迹 |
[21:15] | It looks like someone tried to open a door. | 看起来像有人想开门 |
[21:16] | And where is the door? | 门在哪 |
[21:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:40] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:44] | Vinegar. | 醋 |
[21:49] | It’s a heart. | 是一颗心脏 |
[21:50] | A human heart. | 人的心脏 |
[21:54] | Three hearts, three murders. | 三颗心脏 三次谋杀 |
[21:56] | That must have been what I was feeling. | 所以我才有这种感觉 |
[21:58] | The rest of the jars are empty. | 其他罐子都是空的 |
[22:00] | I’d say he’s far from done. | 他们还会杀更多的人 |
[22:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:05] | It’s going to happen again. | 就要发生了 |
[22:07] | Someone will die. | 有人要死了 |
[22:27] | Stop in the name of the King! | 我以国王之名命你停下 |
[22:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:31] | The horse is gone. | 马不见了 |
[22:33] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[22:34] | It was the killer I was feeling. | 我感觉到了凶手 |
[22:36] | Was he tracking us? | 他在跟着我们吗 |
[22:37] | Were we seen? | 他看到我们了吗 |
[22:38] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[22:43] | This is fresh blood. | 这是新鲜的血 |
[22:44] | Another kill. | 他又杀人了 |
[22:46] | Is he bringing another heart back to add to his collection? | 他是回来把心存进罐子里的吗 |
[22:59] | A farm boy was killed not far from the barn | 在我们到那里之前不久 在畜棚不远处 |
[23:00] | shortly before we arrived. | 有个农家男孩被杀了 |
[23:02] | His heart was ripped out. | 他的心被挖了出来 |
[23:04] | We were right. | 我们是对的 |
[23:04] | The murderer was returning with a new trophy. | 凶手就是回去存放新的战利品 |
[23:07] | Was it the boy’s pain you felt? | 你之前感觉到的是那个男孩的痛苦吗 |
[23:09] | No, I-I think I sensed the murderer’s emotions. | 不 我似乎感知到的是凶手的情绪 |
[23:12] | They are powerful urges, impossible to ignore. | 强烈的杀欲 让人无法忽视 |
[23:15] | And far more intense than anything I have felt before. | 字幕比我之前感受到的任何感情都更强烈 |
[23:18] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你能帮我 |
[23:21] | Of course. | 我当然会帮你 |
[23:30] | Delphine? | 戴尔芬 |
[23:49] | I’m going to go back to the carriage to get our lunch. | 我回马车去拿我们的午餐 |
[23:51] | No, I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[23:52] | Ah, not like that you won’t. | 不要 |
[23:55] | You’re still recovering. | 你还在恢复中 |
[23:57] | You said yourself your head hurts. You need to rest. | 你说你头疼 还是休息一会儿吧 |
[24:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[24:18] | He took another life. | 他又杀人了 |
[24:20] | So soon after the last. Are you sure? | 才隔了这么短的时间 你确定吗 |
[24:22] | We angered him. | 我们激怒了他 |
[24:24] | I felt his rage as he ripped the heart from his victim’s chest. | 他从挖出心脏之时 我感受到了他的愤怒 |
[24:28] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[24:30] | I’ve seen you absorb others’ pain before. | 我见过你吸走别人的痛苦 |
[24:32] | It never made you unconscious. | 但你从不会昏迷 |
[24:34] | Has something changed? | 现在有什么不同吗 |
[24:35] | It doesn’t matter. I want to help. | 没关系 我想帮你 |
[24:37] | The unbinding ritual. | 断开联系的仪式 |
[24:39] | Has it affected you in some way? | 对你有影响吗 |
[24:40] | Are the feelings you experience stronger as a result? | 你的感觉会更加强烈吗 |
[24:43] | Isn’t that what we want? | 这不就是我们想要的吗 |
[24:44] | Clearer signals that the killer is close? | 能够更强烈地感知凶手逼近 |
[24:46] | That he’s about to strike? | 感知到他要行凶 |
[24:47] | I don’t want you to suffer. | 我不想让你痛苦 |
[24:52] | It was wrong of me to ask you to stay. | 让你留下是我的错 |
[24:54] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[24:56] | I want to be around you. | 我想在你身边 |
[25:00] | And I want to be with you. | 想和你在一起 |
[25:04] | You are the kindest, | 你是我所知道的 |
[25:05] | most selfless person I’ve ever known. | 最善良最无私的人 |
[25:51] | Kill her in the cover of the woods, | 在树林里偷偷杀了她 |
[25:52] | in case the guards come running. | 免得卫兵追来 |
[26:03] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[26:34] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[26:39] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[26:43] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[26:48] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[27:08] | No! | 不 |
[27:10] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:11] | Stop it! No! | 住手 不要 |
[27:13] | No! Francis! | 不 弗朗西斯 |
[27:19] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:34] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[27:37] | The other guards will find him. | 其他卫兵会找到他的 |
[27:52] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:56] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[27:59] | Your head. Can you hear me? | 你头受伤了 能听到我说话吗 |
[28:00] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[28:02] | The King has been injured. Get help! Now! | 国王受伤了 去叫人来帮忙 快 |
[28:05] | They’re going to get the carriage, | 他们会去把马车赶来 |
[28:06] | and we’re going to go back to the castle. | 我们这就回城堡去 |
[28:08] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[28:10] | No, I won’t. | 不 |
[28:13] | Francis. | 字弗朗西斯 |
[28:17] | No, we were meant to be happy, | 我们为了幸福而在一起 |
[28:19] | and we were, but | 我们的确很幸福 |
[28:21] | I have another fate, | 但我有不同的命运 |
[28:23] | predicted long ago. | 很久之前就被预言了 |
[28:24] | No, no, no, no, no! We were given a second chance. | 不不不 我们被赋予了第二次机会 |
[28:27] | Well, maybe there is no magic | 也许根本没有什么法术 |
[28:30] | but what we make for ourselves. | 只是我们自欺欺人吧 |
[28:31] | No, but Delphine… | 不 但戴尔芬… |
[28:32] | No. No more. | 不 不行了 |
[28:36] | No more. | 没用了 |
[28:41] | Please make sure that my son is cared for. | 请照顾好我的儿子 |
[28:45] | That he knows that I loved him. | 让他知道我爱他 |
[28:47] | And promise me that you’ll stay in France | 向我保证 在未来的国王 |
[28:49] | until the future King… | 在他安全之前 |
[28:54] | …until he is safe | 在我母亲当上摄政王之前 |
[28:56] | and my mother is secured as regent. | 你要留在法国 |
[28:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:01] | Francis, don’t leave me. | 弗朗西斯 别离开我 |
[29:02] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[29:03] | No, don’t… | 不 不要… |
[29:05] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[29:08] | Promise me you’ll stay. | 保证你会留下来 |
[29:12] | I will, I will. I promise, I promise. | 我会的我会的 我保证 |
[29:20] | I see… | 我看到… |
[29:24] | …such beauty. | 那么美 |
[29:46] | Such beauty you have brought me. | 你给了我那么多的美好 |
[29:53] | You must… | 你必须… |
[29:56] | You must wed again. | 你一定要再婚 |
[30:00] | You must love again. | 一定要再坠入爱河 |
[30:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:03] | I will never. | 我永远无法做到 |
[30:04] | I will never love anyone the way I love you. | 我永远不会像爱你这样再爱上其他人 |
[30:12] | I pray to God that you do. | 我向上帝祈祷 你会爱上其他人 |
[30:33] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[31:08] | Enter. | 进来 |
[31:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:21] | Speak to me. | 说话 |
[31:24] | Ca-Catherine, it’s Francis. | 凯瑟琳 是弗朗西斯 |
[31:30] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | Queen Mother, it’s… | 太后 这… |
[32:16] | Mary… | 玛丽… |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:21] | That isn’t Francis. He’s gone. | 这不是弗朗西斯 他已经走了 |
[32:23] | I can’t let him go. | 我不能放他走 |
[32:25] | Let go and hold onto me. | 放开他吧 到我这里来 |
[33:13] | No, Francis. | 不 弗朗西斯 |
[33:27] | Is your queen behind this? | 这是你们女王干的吗 |
[33:29] | – Your Majesty? – Assassins attacked me. | -陛下 -设计刺杀我 |
[33:31] | Francis saved my life, but now he is dead. | 弗朗西斯救了我 但现在他死了 |
[33:33] | And there is only one person I can think of | 而我只知道有一个人 |
[33:35] | who wants me eliminated. | 想要除掉我 |
[33:37] | Elizabeth has no motive. | 伊丽莎白没有理由杀你啊 |
[33:38] | You said that she was impulsive. | 你说过她很冲动 |
[33:40] | You said that she was vindictive. | 你说她怀恨在心 |
[33:42] | Maybe this is revenge for all of the times I’ve outwitted her. | 因为一直以来我比她机智 所以她来报仇 |
[33:45] | You gave her what she wanted when you signed the accord! | 你签署协议时就把她想要的给她了 |
[33:47] | The only way I am no longer a threat to Elizabeth is if I am gone! | 要想我永远不再是她的威胁 那就只有我死 |
[33:50] | She is not behind this! | 不是她策划的 |
[33:53] | Was Francis an intended victim, too? | 她也想害弗朗西斯吗 |
[33:56] | Is she trying to destroy my alliance with France? Is that it? | 她是想毁了我跟法国的结盟吗 是吗 |
[34:01] | I know you need someone to blame right now, | 我知道你现在需要找一个为此负责的人 |
[34:03] | but Elizabeth would never order the death of another monarch | 但伊丽莎白绝不会有人可能会去杀她 |
[34:05] | for fear that someone would dare to kill her. | 下令去杀另一个君主 |
[34:07] | It’s not a precedent she wants set. | 她不会想创下这种先例 |
[34:09] | – She supported Conde’s attack! – She supported the coup, | -她支持了康德的袭击 -她是支持政变 |
[34:12] | but what happened to Francis after that was up to the French. | 但之后弗朗西斯会如何就看法国了 |
[34:15] | Don’t do anything rash! | 不要冲动 |
[34:17] | I have been left with nothing! | 我一无所有了 |
[34:20] | I will take back what is mine, | 我要夺回属于自己的东西 |
[34:21] | and if you want to stop me, you’ll have to kill me. | 如果你想阻止我 那你就杀了我吧 |
[34:25] | That doesn’t change anything. You signed that accord. | 这改变不了任何事 你已经签署协议了 |
[34:27] | It is your word against mine. | 你口说无凭 |
[34:31] | England has taken enough from me this day. | 英格兰夺走了我太多东西 |
[35:47] | This is not how we were supposed to go to Paris. | 我们不该这样去巴黎 |
[35:52] | We were supposed to dance under the stars. | 我们本该在星空下起舞 |
[36:00] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他走了 |
[36:03] | He will live on… in your son. | 他的生命会由你儿子来延续 |
[36:17] | Your Majesty, the assassin | 陛下 逃跑的刺客 |
[36:19] | who got away has been captured. | 已经抓住了 |
[36:23] | Who is he? | 是什么人 |
[36:24] | A Scottish Protestant named Taron Hambleton. | 一个叫泰伦·哈姆布莱顿的苏格兰新教徒 |
[36:29] | He’s not one of Elizabeth’s sympathizers. | 他不是伊丽莎白的支持者 |
[36:32] | He’s part of a radical sect of lords in Scotland | 他是苏格兰想自治的 |
[36:35] | who want self-government. | 激进教派成员 |
[36:36] | When your mother died, he and his followers | 你母亲去世后 他和他的信徒 |
[36:39] | assumed that there would be instability. | 认为国家会不稳定 |
[36:42] | So before a regent could officially be appointed, | 所以在摄政王还没正式任命前 |
[36:45] | they plotted your assassination. | 他们谋划刺杀你 |
[36:49] | He was telling the truth all along. | 他一直以来说的都是真的 |
[36:53] | Would you like us | 您想让我们 |
[36:54] | to keep the prisoner in the dungeons? | 继续把犯人关在牢里吗 |
[36:57] | Is there any more information you can get out of him? | 还能从他那里问到什么消息吗 |
[36:59] | No. | 没有了 |
[37:03] | Then hang him. | 那就绞死他 |
[37:07] | You’ll set sail for England within a few hours. | 几小时后你就可以起航去英格兰了 |
[37:10] | I must face Elizabeth | 我必须面见伊丽莎白 |
[37:12] | and tell her what happened with the peace accord. | 告诉她和平协议的事 |
[37:14] | I don’t imagine the Queen will be too pleased. | 女王应该不会高兴吧 |
[37:17] | Mary will never sign the accord now. | 玛丽绝不会签署协议了 |
[37:19] | Although, perhaps things can still work | 不过如果伊丽莎白动作快 |
[37:21] | in Elizabeth’s favor if she moves quickly. | 或许事情还是能成的 |
[37:24] | Francis’ death leaves Mary alone and vulnerable. | 弗朗西斯的死让玛丽无依无靠又不堪一击 |
[37:27] | There’s nothing our queen likes more than an easy target. | 我们的女王最喜欢这种容易拿下的目标了 |
[37:34] | I’m hoping that when I’m back… | 希望等我回来时… |
[37:36] | we can discuss | 我们可以讨论一下 |
[37:38] | your possible return to court. | 你重回宫廷的可能性 |
[37:40] | I have no intention of staying. | 我无意留下 |
[37:41] | I need you, Nostradamus. | 我需要你 诺查丹玛斯 |
[37:43] | All my energy must go into the fight to become regent, | 我必须把一切集中在争取成为摄政王上 |
[37:46] | and I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[37:47] | You won’t be. | 你不会是一个人 |
[37:49] | I can offer you one final prophecy. | 我可以告诉你最后一个预言 |
[37:51] | Only with the queen of Scots’ help will you rule France. | 只有在苏格兰女王的帮助下你才能统治法国 |
[37:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:58] | Long life… God willing, Catherine. | 上帝保佑你 凯瑟琳 |
[38:23] | Your Majesty… | 陛下… |
[38:24] | it’s customary for the Queen of France | 法国王后乘第一辆马车 |
[38:26] | to ride in the first carriage. | 是惯例 |
[38:35] | I’m no longer the queen of France. | 我不再是法国的王后了 |
[39:13] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[39:26] | This no longer belongs to me. | 这不再属于我了 |
[39:43] | I thought I wanted this back. | 我本以为我会想要回这个 |
[39:46] | Perhaps you were right to hate me. | 或许你是应该恨我 |
[39:48] | Nostradamus was right all along. | 诺查丹玛斯一直以来都说对了 |
[39:50] | I brought Francis’ death, just like he predicted. | 我害死了弗朗西斯 就如他的预言所说 |
[39:55] | Your son died saving me, | 你儿子因救我而死 |
[39:59] | and if I could do it all again, | 如果能重新来过 |
[40:01] | I would give anything | 我愿意用任何东西 |
[40:04] | that he may live. | 换取他的生命 |
[40:07] | I’m so sorry, Catherine. | 真的对不起 凯瑟琳 |
[40:11] | I don’t blame you, child. | 我不怪你 孩子 |
[40:13] | Francis was his own man, who made his own choices. | 弗朗西斯有权作出自己的选择 |
[40:17] | Long ago, he chose to love you. | 很久以前 他就选择了爱你 |
[40:21] | I see you | 你们小时候 |
[40:22] | as children so clearly now, as if it was yesterday. | 在我面前的样子 历历在目 |
[40:40] | Your love… | 你的爱… |
[40:41] | it gave him so much joy. | 带给了他那么多快乐 |
[40:44] | And that is what you must remember as you move ahead in this life. | 在你继续生活的时候 你必须记住这一点 |
[40:48] | Move ahead? | 继续生活 |
[40:51] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么继续生活 |
[40:53] | I’m confident that you will find a way. | 我坚信你肯定能想到办法 |
[40:55] | Maybe not today or tomorrow, | 可能不是今天或明天 |
[40:57] | but you will, Mary. | 但总有一天会的 玛丽 |
[40:59] | You are so strong. | 你是那么坚强 |
[41:02] | So strong. | 那么坚强 |